HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Could Support Some Democrat Proposals Like Health Care Reform Reasonable Gun Controls BUT ! !!
Posted by: Free College Is POSSIBLE ()
Date: March 31, 2019 11:08PM

This Democrat WEAKNESS to Defend Americas Sovereign BORDERS is TOTALY INSANE

WHY DO DEMOCRATS WANT TO SCORCH THE EARTH THERE LIVING ON ! THEN BITCH ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING AND THE ENVIROMENT ??

GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS FIREARM OR AMMUNITION TAXES OR INSURANCE SCHEMES ARE SCHEMES AND SCHEMES TO DISARM THE PEOPLE ARE NOT REASONABLE !

KEEPING FIREARMS FROM THE HANDS OF NARCOTIC AND ILLEGAL DRUG USERS AS WELL AS THE MENTALLY ILL WHO ARE IN TREATMENT RELEASING THEIR LEGAL NARCOTIC DRUG CARD MEDICAL OR REC USE INFO TO THE DO NOT SELL FIREARMS LIST IS REASONABLE !

FREE COLLEGE at least the first 2 years IS POSSIBLE 4 years Later and more , BUT FIRST WE NEED TO KEEP THESE ILLEGAL OR LEGAL LEECHES FROM COMING HERE TO REDUCE THE SPENDING SO WE CAN GET THERE THESE ARE FIRST STEPS !

BUILD THAT WALL AND DEMAND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS BE ABLE TO SUPPORT THEMSELVES WITH OUT WELFARE HANDOUTS TO BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO THE USA DO YOU THINK AUSTRALIA OR SWITZERLAND ALLOWS WELFARE SEEKING LEECHES OR ILLEGAL CRIMINALS TO ENTER

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Could Support Some Democrat Proposals Like Health Care Reform Reasonable Gun Controls BUT ! !!
Posted by: Wall isn’t coming ()
Date: March 31, 2019 11:13PM

Wall isn’t coming.

Re: I Could Support Some Democrat Proposals Like Health Care Reform Reasonable Gun Controls BUT ! !!
Posted by: And YOUR NOT GOING ()
Date: March 31, 2019 11:14PM

TO FREE COLLEGE !

Posted by: School days ()
Date: April 01, 2019 11:52AM

K-12 is free. Why not beyond that? Times have changed, after all.

Posted by: school's out for summer ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:05PM

School days Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> K-12 is free. Why not beyond that? Times have
> changed, after all.

Because I don't want to pay for the liberal inculcation of America's youth.

Posted by: trumptard inferiority complex ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:11PM

School days Wrote:
> changed, after all.

People with college degrees make trumptards feel looked down upon, and because of this they are often opposed or hostile to anything related to higher education. Their high school diplomas never elevated them in society, so they’d rather make things more difficult for everybody else who wants to achieve things academically.

They’re losers, basically.

Posted by: Blockhead ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:31PM

school's out for summer Wrote:
> School days Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > K-12 is free. Why not beyond that? Times have
> > changed, after all.
>
> Because I don't want to pay for the liberal
> inculcation of America's youth.

So keep telling them to believe in Santa Claus, right?

Posted by: Regulate the Cows ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:36PM

Responsible cow ownership !

Posted by: Stooges galore ()
Date: April 01, 2019 12:56PM

Eat less beef, moron.

Posted by: Typical 'smart' libtard ()
Date: April 01, 2019 01:06PM

School days Wrote:
> changed, after all.

Oh yeah, it's free.

Everything's free!

FCPS alone only costs +$3 billion/yr worth of 'free.'

Not even considering that present costs would be greatly increased.

And beyond the cost, what do you think would happen to the value and quality of degrees when they're 'free?'

Posted by: Question to the OP ()
Date: April 01, 2019 01:34PM

Well, a couple:

1) What kind of health care reform do you propose? Maybe we can make a deal. Call something "Obamacare", Trump supporters think you are subverting freedom. but call the same thing "Trumpcare", and they would eat it up like shit on a stick. Frankly, if Trump would just stop dicking with health care, I might let him call it whatever he wants.

2) What kind of "reasonable" gun controls do you favor? Again, maybe we can make a deal.

You seem triggered, using all caps and bold print and such. Calm down. Trump can't spend any money that Nancy Pelosi does not give him. You want that to change, don't lose the next election. It will be OK. Take a deep breath and relax.

Posted by: Up your ass, loser... ()
Date: April 01, 2019 04:33PM

Typical 'smart' libtard Wrote:
> Oh yeah, it's free. Everything's free!

Try to keep up, dumbfuck. For starters, look up the word 'free.' See if it says anything about terms at a 'point of sale.' You know, things like without charge, free of charge, for nothing, complimentary, gratis, or at no cost. You can do it. This isn't as hard as you are making it out to be.

> Not even considering that present costs would be
> greatly increased.

How so? And be sure to take into account the various out-of-pocket costs that would be avoided.

> And beyond the cost, what do you think would happen to
> the value and quality of degrees when they're 'free?'

LOL! In France, it's really hard to get into med school. But once you're in, it's free. They have about the best overall health care in the world. It's a much cheaper system than ours as well.

Posted by: Grandes Écoles ()
Date: April 01, 2019 05:39PM

Up your ass, loser... Wrote:
> Typical 'smart' libtard Wrote:
> -----
> > Oh yeah, it's free. Everything's free!
>
> Try to keep up, dumbfuck. For starters, look up
> the word 'free.' See if it says anything about
> terms at a 'point of sale.' You know, things like
> without charge, free of charge, for nothing,
> complimentary, gratis, or at no cost. You can do
> it. This isn't as hard as you are making it out
> to be.

Again typical. "But it's free to ME!"

Which it isn't either really, you just pay in other ways.

>
> > Not even considering that present costs would
> be
> > greatly increased.
>
> How so? And be sure to take into account the
> various out-of-pocket costs that would be avoided.

More people = greater costs.

>
> > And beyond the cost, what do you think would
> happen to
> > the value and quality of degrees when they're
> 'free?'
>
> LOL! In France, it's really hard to get into med
> school. But once you're in, it's free. They have
> about the best overall health care in the world.
> It's a much cheaper system than ours as well.

So you're promoting a highly elitist system like the French have where even fewer qualify for and graduate college? Might want to add that footnote to the talking points. That detail hasn't really been made clear.

Percentage of the population 25 to 64 years old who had attained any postsecondary degree in Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) countries: 2000 and 2016

figure-cac-2.png

Not to mention youth and general unemployment rates there which are more than double ours.

What percentage of salary does a low- to middle-income person in France pay in taxes again? Plus regressive VAT and property taxes of course.

Hmmmm... those footnotes are getting kind of long huh?

Healthcare isn't free there either.

Posted by: You Have to Pay Taxes ()
Date: April 01, 2019 06:06PM

In France for that free health care that means unless your truly disabled you have to work to pay the taxes.

And there's not the huge numbers of liability lawyers making mega billions off the French medical care system

And when you go to see a doctor you get what they give you and when your of age to get it. A woman can not get a mammogram until she's 40 . If she's gets breast cancer earlier good luck finding it

Posted by: hc46h ()
Date: April 01, 2019 08:54PM

Free College Is POSSIBLE Wrote:
> This Democrat WEAKNESS to Defend Americas
> Sovereign BORDERS is TOTALY INSANE
>
> WHY DO DEMOCRATS WANT TO SCORCH THE EARTH THERE
> LIVING ON ! THEN BITCH ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING AND
> THE ENVIROMENT ??
>
> GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS FIREARM OR AMMUNITION TAXES
> OR INSURANCE SCHEMES ARE SCHEMES AND SCHEMES TO
> DISARM THE PEOPLE ARE NOT REASONABLE !
>
> KEEPING FIREARMS FROM THE HANDS OF NARCOTIC AND
> ILLEGAL DRUG USERS AS WELL AS THE MENTALLY ILL WHO
> ARE IN TREATMENT RELEASING THEIR LEGAL NARCOTIC
> DRUG CARD MEDICAL OR REC USE INFO TO THE DO NOT
> SELL FIREARMS LIST IS REASONABLE !
>
> FREE COLLEGE at least the first 2 years IS
> POSSIBLE 4 years Later and more , BUT FIRST WE
> NEED TO KEEP THESE ILLEGAL OR LEGAL LEECHES FROM
> COMING HERE TO REDUCE THE SPENDING SO WE CAN GET
> THERE THESE ARE FIRST STEPS !
>
> BUILD THAT WALL AND DEMAND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS BE
> ABLE TO SUPPORT THEMSELVES WITH OUT WELFARE
> HANDOUTS TO BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO THE USA DO YOU
> THINK AUSTRALIA OR SWITZERLAND ALLOWS WELFARE
> SEEKING LEECHES OR ILLEGAL CRIMINALS TO ENTER
>
>

POISON CANDY

THEY OFFER A LITTLE CANDY FOR IDIOTS SUCH AS "a promise of maybe free school", AND STEAL UNTOLD BILLIONS

Posted by: Well ! Guns Are The EZ One ()
Date: April 01, 2019 10:27PM

>You seem triggered, using all caps and bold print and such.
>1) What kind of health care reform do you propose?
>2) What kind of "reasonable" gun controls do you favor?

OP Here NO ONES TRIGGERED ! Just Trying To Make SURE YOU CAN SEE WHAT IM SAYING !

Your questions are fair enough but there will be no movement in any event on Health Care.

I say scrap the entire Obama Care act, keep the two main carrots intact. The no pre existing conditions clause and the no lifetime max as that's what the American people have seen have experienced and want . There's no going back on that until the USA falls into a deep depression and major changes back to the 1930's rules will be needed. As far as the age 26 dependents go who cares how old anyone is if someone is paying their bill. If I want to gift a health care plan to some one who cares what relationship the person is if Im paying for it.

The first thing that needs to be fixed is the liability lawsuits, that's where there should be max payments and more protections for medical care providers. This alone will save money on premiums and allow for a more timely entrance to the market of new drugs, Laws need to be changed to allow more new experimental drugs for those with terminal illnesses or desperate medical conditions to be provided with out so much testing delays for those who understand what there going to get and sign a agreement to use them. I do agree there should be some reining in on drug costs if drug companies are scalping and that appears to be the case with insulin drugs people truly need to survive or thrive. I also realize that it costs millions to develop a new drug and the drug companies are entitled to profits for their efforts and that means stockholders. I feel there are too many executives of publicly held companies that are overcompensated in every industry and such compensation should be regulated as its become obscene in so many cases. With a private company where a person built the company or their heirs its there's and they can do what they want and should be exempted from any compensation regulations.

People should be able to chose what medical insurance coverages they want, just like they order something to eat, get what you want all you want and you pay for it. Catastrophic medical insurance must be a part of the choices for those who want it. And that's what America had before Obama Care was forced upon the people, in that same vein NO One who does not want to buy medical insurance should have to. If they get sick they will be bankrupted and allow their house fancy car and other luxuries taken if they have them to pay their medical bills . They should be left with enough to buy a smaller home and less costly car to get to work or the doctor and other uses but if some one owes 250K on a medical bill they cant pay because they did not buy insurance then they have no business living in a 550k Fairfax County house as an example.

The issue of medical insurance is one thing if the person has a decent income, im not talking well off but decent. That all depends of the number of dependents and where they live. In Fairfax County a person making 50K a year that's single can get by well or be in debt depending on spending habits and yes medical bills and expenses they accrue. If they have 3 children raise that amount considerably. in other areas of the USA the numbers will go up and down but many people can afford a medical plan if costs can be restrained

The big problem is what happens to the lower income people and the truly poor. I may use the term "leeches" but I am not referring to people who work or are receiving assistance because of true disabilities or loss of jobs. leeches are those who take advantage of any situation like scalpers and refuse to work or fake medical problems to obtain free benefits so they can avoiding working. Fraud and abuse reforms should be a major part of any health care act

The truly poor and low income people may have suffered a bad luck spell, they may be partially disabled and not be able to do what they once could. They may not have job skills that allow them to seek better paying jobs. I have no objections with Medicaid for those that need it, I would agree that the Medicaid ceiling should be raised depending on the cost of living in a area but not in leaps and bounds but reasonable increases as time passes.

How to help the working poor while disallowing the leeches is the real problem with getting medical care to everyone. Government sponsored free medical schooling should be increased with a obligation to serve for 4 years as an example at a reasonable salary in government clinics are one answer. Another answer is to make better use of the Physician Assistants in government clinics and offer free college to allow RN'S to get the masters degree to become a P.A. once again with contract requirements to serve 2 years to pay back their free school obligation The bottom line is there are not enough medical professionals in the USA and that's a huge reasom immigration should be much more limited as well as many others

Next Round I'll talk about gun controls thanks for your reasonable questions

Posted by: The EZ Question ()
Date: April 01, 2019 10:57PM

OP BACK ON REASONABLE GUN CONTROLS

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Thats the 2nd amendment of the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution from memory and that last part means just what it says, "Shall not be infringed"

Reasonable regulations are not infringement so what is reasonable, With some types of firearms I feel it is reasonably to say you must transport them unloaded locked in a secure case with ammunition locked in another secure case. That's a LEO tool, if some ones heading out to shoot up a school and the firearms are not secured as such and there found out, there under arrest and the firearms are gone, that's it. Carrying a concealed handgun is one thing carrying a loaded high capacity fire arm around is another and that's the only extra regulation I see as needed that's not already on the books..

I don't see what good background checks can do, there are too many firearms and too many ways around them but the same federal laws should still apply, Federal law prohibits firearm possession if the person in possession uses narcotics even if its legal or other illegal drugs or substances Background checks will fail if Democrats continue to refuse to allow mental health information to be placed on any do not sell firearm lists

The 20000 plus state and federal laws on the books should be enforced and until they are. Not another new gun law should be written. You'll have to ask the Democrats why they refuse to do this firearms enforcement of constitutional firearms laws. Maryland's and all other liberal states NO concealed hand gun permits or may issue permits are not constitutional.The same applies to any states firearm or magazine bans, get the criminals who use firearms in crimes put them in prison not the law abiding, just remember the words of the founders in the 2nd!

Posted by: Oldschool ()
Date: April 01, 2019 11:23PM

Why does everyone want free shit? What happened to working hard and advancing and taking pride in your accomplishments? America was built on hard work not handouts.

Posted by: Single-payer ()
Date: April 02, 2019 10:04AM

You Have to Pay Taxes Wrote:
> In France for that free health care that means
> unless your truly disabled you have to work to pay
> the taxes.

Oh no! The French have to work? Just like we do? And of course, the French get more bang for the buck out of their taxes that we do. Most developed countries send more of their GDP through the public sector than we do. We are all the worse off for that.

> And there's not the huge numbers of liability
> lawyers making mega billions off the French
> medical care system

Liability issues are handled in a special medical courts system comprised of actual medical experts. Who'd have thought!

> And when you go to see a doctor you get what they
> give you and when your of age to get it. A woman
> can not get a mammogram until she's 40 . If she's
> gets breast cancer earlier good luck finding it

More inane bullshit from the putrid mouth of a pathetic dumbfuck. Patients and their doctors determine the course of treatment in France. It's PAYMENT that is centralized. You need to pay WAY more attention here if you ever want to understand as much as Square-1.

Posted by: Nonsense... ()
Date: April 02, 2019 10:10AM

Oldschool Wrote:
> Why does everyone want free shit? What happened
> to working hard and advancing and taking pride in
> your accomplishments? America was built on hard
> work not handouts.

You believe in ridiculous fairy tales. Like most economies of the time, America was built through the hard work of OTHER PEOPLE -- actual slaves and people treated no better than one. Grow up and accept the simple facts.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: April 02, 2019 10:12AM

Nonsense... Wrote:
> Oldschool Wrote:
> -----
> > Why does everyone want free shit? What
> happened
> > to working hard and advancing and taking pride
> in
> > your accomplishments? America was built on
> hard
> > work not handouts.
>
> You believe in ridiculous fairy tales. Like most
> economies of the time, America was built through
> the hard work of OTHER PEOPLE -- actual slaves and
> people treated no better than one. Grow up and
> accept the simple facts.

We built this country on milk & beans.

Posted by: That's some BAD history ()
Date: April 02, 2019 01:22PM

Actual milk was a luxury item for much of the country over much of its history. The black dairymen of Chesterbrook made a fortune sending their product down the trolley line to DC once the line opened out to McLean in the early 1900's.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.