HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rolly Hammond, Burke child molester has a creepy Twitter page littered w/ kid pics & anti-Trump liberal memes
Posted by: Another libtard psycho ()
Date: March 30, 2019 07:55AM

An absolute weirdo & threat to any normal society. He retweets & follows kiddie toys and the Krassenstein brothers.

Let's hope for a suicide in FCADC. This fag does not deserve to live.

https://twitter.com/ViTORinc/with_replies
Attachments:
9978r7878e788wd5t77.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rolly Hammond, Burke child molester has a creepy Twitter page littered w/ kid pics & anti-Trump liberal memes
Posted by: Never should have hired ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:02AM

Obsessed with kid toys, "Russian Collusion", gay students, "anti-racism" and defending illegal aliens.

Whoever hired this motherfucker should be liable.

Re: Rolly Hammond, Burke child molester has a creepy Twitter page littered w/ kid pics & anti-Trump liberal memes
Posted by: oh and ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:04AM

He totally opposed Brett Kavanaugh and Tweeted a bunch of "believe women" bullshit.

Christ on a fucking crutch.

Posted by: show of hands ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:12AM

Pretty standard faggot male libtard.

Who's surprised by this? C'mon... hands up.

Posted by: Gerry Connolly approved ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:32AM

I bet he was a frequent libtard Off Topic poster.

Posted by: Is "Gerry" Still Posting ? ()
Date: March 30, 2019 10:49AM

Better check if he's been gone 24 hours Supporting illegals "Collusion Illusion" resisting obstruction grabbing guns and 100% support of any leftist Democrat idea that's how Gerry gets his Jollys

Posted by: Justice 69 ()
Date: March 30, 2019 11:06AM

Don't worry people justice will prevail here. You mess with kids, rape woman, kill people, and other hideaus crimes, we have the best prosecutor, Ray Morrogh, in the Country. This is why we have to all vote for in June. He has never let us down. Steve Descano needs to stay where he is and shut up. He claims to be this "progressive" approach. There is no need for weakness when it comes to crime.

Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: March 30, 2019 11:10AM

I bet Rolly- the pervert voted for Hillary too. A large majority of child molesters did and those that didn't stayed home.

Posted by: former inmate ()
Date: March 30, 2019 11:10AM

He will probably get 7 to 10. He better do his time in PC. Even in PC they let you out one hour a day.

Posted by: Welfare check ()
Date: March 30, 2019 01:24PM

If Gerrymander doesn't post in the next 24 hrs, I will assume it is him.

Posted by: Rolly Fingers ()
Date: March 30, 2019 01:29PM

Not to get too graphic but we're his victims a boy or a girl? And did he rape them or oral? Thanks.

Posted by: Charissa ()
Date: March 30, 2019 01:36PM

I have to jump in this viscous website to defend my friend Rolly. Rolly was emotionally and physically abused as a child and needs people to understand this. He is the victim here and needs the community support.

Posted by: Of course he's Gay ()
Date: March 30, 2019 01:44PM

How do I post screen grabs of his rainbow flag ridden Facebook page? He's going to love all the big cock in jail.

"buT gAys aRe NEVER attRacted tO cHilDreN!!!!"

Have a homosexual male work with a bunch of kids.....who would have thought that he's perform forcible sodomy on one of them.

Posted by: Sussex 1 general population ()
Date: March 30, 2019 01:52PM

Send him to the wolves. No sympathy what so ever. Fuck this piece of shit. Ray needs to seek life without parole because he has ruined lives.

Posted by: FCPS MANTRA ()
Date: March 30, 2019 04:29PM

>Obsessed with overspending with top heavy admin at gatehouse, "Russian Collusion", gay students, "anti-racism" and defending illegal aliens.

Now that's FCPS today

Posted by: BY Rights Child Molesters ()
Date: March 30, 2019 04:33PM

>Rolly was emotionally and physically abused as a child and needs people to understand this. He is the victim here and needs the community support.

Should say that as last words to the warden before the executioner pulls the switch at Jarret . They will never molest another child if that was the SOP

Posted by: Libfags love FCPS ()
Date: March 30, 2019 06:06PM

He will get a promotion and his own parking spot.

Posted by: Yikes... ()
Date: March 31, 2019 11:04AM

Yikes. Just yikes.

Posted by: VA Correction 5 ()
Date: March 31, 2019 12:28PM

Rolly is in the Fairfax Adult Detention Center right now with no bail. Serious charges against him. Raping a child? Really? I think he needs at least a 50 year sentence which is pretty much life. Raping an adult is 30 years so his is much worse.

Posted by: emdvd ()
Date: March 31, 2019 12:54PM

Most libs are kid touchers.

Posted by: Raping A Child 50 Years ?? ()
Date: March 31, 2019 12:55PM

Rolly's Folly needs to be set free by the state switchman in Richmond who will throw the switch on his ass at Jarret if he did rape a child. Democrats will not allow that there too damned weak to deal with these predatory child molesting animals. There's a sickness with these child molesters that never leaves them

Look up Arthur Goode Weak Liberals in Fairfax County gave him a break, the strong people of Florida burned him and put a stop to his molestation and killing children for GOODE

"For his last meal, Goode had steak, corn, broccoli and cookies. He also reportedly requested to have intercourse with a little boy for the last time.

Arthur Goode was killed by electrocution on April 5, 1984.

His last words were, "I have remorse for the two boys I murdered. But it's hard for me to show it." From WIKI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Frederick_Goode_III

Posted by: Lawyer JJ ()
Date: March 31, 2019 01:50PM

Virginia law and most states have a general rule where if the the victim is between 12 and 18 years old a rape conviction is a MINIMUM of 30 years in STATE PRISON. If the victim is under 12 years old than a MINIMUM of LIFE and possible DEATH SENTENCE. Does anyone know the age of the victim or victims? This guy is one sick piece of crap and I would never represent him. He will probably go after a top Lawyer in the County, Pete Greenspun, Whitestone, etc. Horrible case that Ray Morrogh will try. Ray will be fair but will prosecute this guy to the fullest degree. My prediction is 60 years without parole which in essence is a life sentence.

Posted by: Justice seeker ()
Date: March 31, 2019 04:41PM

Lawyer JJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Virginia law and most states have a general rule
> where if the the victim is between 12 and 18 years
> old a rape conviction is a MINIMUM of 30 years in
> STATE PRISON. If the victim is under 12 years old
> than a MINIMUM of LIFE and possible DEATH
> SENTENCE. Does anyone know the age of the victim
> or victims? This guy is one sick piece of crap and
> I would never represent him. He will probably go
> after a top Lawyer in the County, Pete Greenspun,
> Whitestone, etc. Horrible case that Ray Morrogh
> will try. Ray will be fair but will prosecute this
> guy to the fullest degree. My prediction is 60
> years without parole which in essence is a life
> sentence.

Let's hope and pray that Ray Morrogh is elected which I am sure he will be because this guy Descano is this "progressive" approach Attorney. No liberal bull crap approach for my County. Has Ray ever lost a big case? The answer is NO!

Posted by: Update on this libfag? ()
Date: May 05, 2019 04:56PM

?

Posted by: Weekend Update ()
Date: May 05, 2019 05:11PM

Libtards are still sick child moslesters.

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: May 05, 2019 09:46PM

Charissa Wrote:
> I have to jump in this viscous website to defend
> my friend Rolly. Rolly was emotionally and
> physically abused as a child and needs people to
> understand this. He is the victim here and needs
> the community support.

Viscous? As in oily? Yeah, that fits pretty well. An unintended jewel.
Vicious? Yeah, that too. GFY

Posted by: Suicide is painless ()
Date: May 06, 2019 06:16AM

Charissa Wrote:
> I have to jump in this viscous website to defend
> my friend Rolly. Rolly was emotionally and
> physically abused as a child and needs people to
> understand this. He is the victim here and needs
> the community support.

He needs to jump in front of the blue line train at Franconia.
Sadly, this liberal retard will choose a date when they’re closing it for track work.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.