HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The devil worshippers in Reston Town Center
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 20, 2007 04:51PM

What is going on with all those devil worshipper cult people at Reston Town Center? Is there some kind of church for that near there, and is that legal for them to be out there like that. Last week one of them started yelling something about “Praise Evil” to me and my friends and he began making a series of satanic hand gestures. Then today another one of them came up to me and showed me an upside down cross, and when I walked away he followed me all the way out to my car, and then he got right up into my face, looked me square in the eye and said “God Bless the Children of the Beast”. It nearly scared me out of my wits. Doesn’t the county have laws against them from doing this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The devil worshippers in Reston Town Center
Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: February 20, 2007 04:56PM

Glad to see Gravis is getting some air these days.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: February 20, 2007 06:30PM

Nothing illegal there. I'm surprised they're hanging out at the Reston Town Center. The Town Center is kinda pricey and right next to the Reston Police Station. There are always a ton of cops sitting in the parking lots filling out reports.

Posted by: NoVA Athiest (ohhhh I'm scary 'cuz I' ()
Date: February 20, 2007 06:47PM

I recommend we lock them up too. But first, before we lock them up... just to be fair... we should round up the Scientology wackos promoting their faith at the mall, the Mormons on the bicycles who knock on my door all the time, and every Christian who tries to proselytize on the street. You are a moron who has no idea what the first amendment means. Or, perhaps you feel it only applies to "good 'ole Christians". What laws should the county have to counter the actions of the Satan worshipers? I agree following you to your car was weird, but they probably saw how freaked out you were and played on it. Your comments smack of authoritarianism, bigotry, and elitism. Do you feel the need to call the police when you see Muslims dressed in burkas? Just because someone's actions make YOU uncomfortable does not mean they should be locked up.

My recommendations to you:
Carry holy water with you at all times - douse them with it if they get too close
Carry your bible at all times (you can smack them upside the head with it)
Wooden stakes and garlic would be handy too, some might be vampires

My serious recommendations to you:
Buy some pepper spray and understand the laws of Virginia concerning when you are and aren't justified using it (You can be charged for assault if you are not justified)
I would recommend getting a gun, but based on how absurd your comments are I don't think you are level-headed enough to be a responsible gun owner.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: February 20, 2007 07:30PM

i say pee in a cup and dump it on them...than laugh......

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: February 20, 2007 07:34PM

Btw on the police scanner they had a few reports of people having issues with the devil......the devil would whisper to them ....the devil wasnt there physically but it wouldnt leave them alone.....it would harass them etc.

weird.

Posted by: ban them ()
Date: February 20, 2007 07:51PM

If it is on the property of the center then ask security to do something. They have the right to ban anyone that disturbs the customers. Bottom line is money talks. Who do you think propery management would rather have on the property some half wit devil clown or a paying customer?

BTW if this idiot gets up in your face and you can justify it as a threat you always reserve the right to self defense. It sounds like this guy was right there so I think you would be justified in pushing him back. Besides he followed you all that way. You could easily justify that as beyond what a normal person would be expected to endure before defending themself.

Re: The devil worshipers in Reston Town Center
Posted by: Dirty harry hates Satanist wackos ()
Date: February 20, 2007 08:28PM

Search pepper spray on the INTERNET. The 17% with a pistol style grip will handle even the biggest demon.Following you was just asking for it,so arm yourself appropriately and GIVE it to them.The canister types will allow you to spray multiple demons at once.For carrying it all the time I recommend a product that is small and sprays the pepper spray at 90 miles per hour(available at Loundon guns in leesberg or on line. I'm not giving up my .44 but the pepper spray is a better option sometimes.Assuming you are female,you probably could have sprayed him when you got to your car.When did this happen? What days do they "worship".

P.s. Devil worshipers shit on the first shot.

Re: The 90 mile per hour spray
Posted by: dirty harry ()
Date: February 20, 2007 08:37PM

Search Kimber guardian peper spray on the net for the personal size carry everywhere model. About $40.00

Posted by: NoVA Athiest ()
Date: February 20, 2007 08:51PM

I'm quite happy with my Satan repellent, it travels a bit faster than 90mph and if the hollowpoints are filled with garlic or silver it's quite lethal.
Attachments:
Satan repellent.JPG

Posted by: not too smart ()
Date: February 20, 2007 08:57PM

I suggest kidnapping NOVA Atheist and presenting him to them for human sacrfice. They will think you're cool and stop picking on you in the schoolyard. You'll get all the goth chicks.

Posted by: not too smart ()
Date: February 20, 2007 08:58PM

Interesting; Safeway window cleaner repels satanists? ;-)

Posted by: not bad ()
Date: February 20, 2007 08:59PM

If the owner has no experience in self defense the pepper spray would be better. Not much of a chance of it missing the target. The worse than can happen is some passerby will get a temp cough. Just point in the general area and shoot but aim for the face and chest area. The stuff works as I have seen it used on a hot summer day with no wind and the humidity is very high. It will just hang in the air. Burns like hell too when you are sweaty.

Date: February 20, 2007 09:02PM

Only the streak free kind that is enhanced with ammonia. The ammonia really sets 'em on fire.

Posted by: goth chicks? ()
Date: February 20, 2007 09:24PM

I always thought the goth chicks were kind of hot. I do question their hygeine down there as they never look that clean. I am not speaking from experience just talking out my ass, maybe someone on this venue can help a brother out and tell me different.

Date: February 20, 2007 10:30PM

Ask them if they know Durk Simons. They'll probably say no, then just laugh like crazy and walk away.

Posted by: hostile ()
Date: February 21, 2007 12:22AM

personally...i would confront them as soon as i saw them and tell them how they are f**kin losers, and how god would whoop the sh*t out of satan....hmm..and then id tell them to leave the town center and go practice their beliefs elsewhere...if they have a problem with that...then i guess id have to stomp them out right there, untill they realize that im not playin....and yeah dude, WHY WERE YOU AFRAID OF SOME LITTLE GOTH?...those kids are all soft..they may do crazy sh*t like cutting themselves and sacrificing animals, but i know from experience that if you just give them one solid hit in their face, they'll run home and cry...they'll probly make a plan to kill you but, hey, they have no idea who you are or where you live.....and I KNOW THIS..one of those freaks blew me a kiss the other day out infront of mcdonalds...so i dropped him...he fell down then ran away...i bet he'll think twice before trying some crazy shit in public again

Posted by: JDog ()
Date: February 21, 2007 02:09AM

496 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is going on with all those devil worshipper
> cult people at Reston Town Center? Is there some
> kind of church for that near there, and is that
> legal for them to be out there like that. Last
> week one of them started yelling something about
> “Praise Evil” to me and my friends and he began
> making a series of satanic hand gestures. Then
> today another one of them came up to me and showed
> me an upside down cross, and when I walked away he
> followed me all the way out to my car, and then he
> got right up into my face, looked me square in the
> eye and said “God Bless the Children of the
> Beast”. It nearly scared me out of my wits.
> Doesn’t the county have laws against them from
> doing this?

I would have punched his fucking face in, why didn't you?

Date: February 21, 2007 10:04AM

Punch them? Good one! Yeah and then the whiney little bastards can sue your ass and file charges. Tell the security guards at the Town Center or call the management. The Town Center will be MORE than happy to see these people removed.

Posted by: golden gloves 7100 ()
Date: February 21, 2007 10:22AM

Hey 496 & Hostile,
I can't wait for this weekend, I going up to the town center and read a book outside. I hope one of these folks approaches me. I stand 5'-6' and not very menacing. I will drop him with one punch and he will have a permanent speech impediment. Scanners on for a for a possible medivac.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 21, 2007 10:24AM

reston town center has really gotten much bigger than it was when I hung out there in HS.. where exactly will you be?

Date: February 21, 2007 10:43AM

Golden Gloves,
I can take you with 1 hand tied behind my back. And so can my elderly mother.

Posted by: Expert ()
Date: February 21, 2007 12:24PM

First of all what haev encountered are called dabblers. A true worshiper of satan would not be as vocal. The upside down cross is also not a satanic symbol as St Peter was crusified on an upside down cross. he requested this because he did not think himself honorable enuff for the true cross. The rue chuech of satan or set would meet in a pvt home, not public venues. If you want to see how true they are ask what the holiest day in the church of satan if they say Oct 31 they dod not know what they are talking about. As the true worshiper would say either Oct30 or the soltace ..

Posted by: park1 ()
Date: February 21, 2007 12:51PM

NoVA Athiest (ohhhh I'm scary 'cuz I') wrote:

Do you feel the need to call the police when you see Muslims dressed in burkas?
---------------------------------------------------------

My answer, YES!!!!! Lock all of those terriosts up!

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: February 21, 2007 01:03PM

this thread should be moved to the "Movies made in FX conty" topic. The Satan worshippers are just actors filming the events of the failed 1789 settlement on the RTC site of a cabal of witches that was expelled by Captain Herndon and commander Reston. They then moved to Coven run mill but where alll rounded up and burned at the stake later that year. For decades after bundles of sticks and dead puppies and cats would dissapear and come floating out of the Mill and downstream. Look for starring roles of Michael Kane, Tom Cruise and a cameo by Herndon's own Patch adams.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2007 01:04PM by ferfux.

Date: February 21, 2007 01:08PM

Yeah where did this take place? I am assuming not near the fountains or the ice skating pavilion?
Attachments:
towncenter.gif

Date: February 21, 2007 07:27PM

they were skating in circles along the ice rink holding flashlights under their chins and being tripped up by 8 year olds

Date: February 22, 2007 11:24AM

They aren’t goth kids, they are full grown adults dressed in knee length tunics and wearing tricorn hats. They have this chanting thing they are doing and one of them is carrying a tuba. They were out there again this morning, one of them was dressed up in a goat uniform and carrying a sign that said “DAMN ALL GOODNESS”, he looked like a complete ass.

Date: February 23, 2007 10:39AM

Can someone snap some pics of these folks and post them here?

Taking pics of them in general might intimidate them to stop the activity as well.

Or a youtube video would work even better!

Posted by: park1 ()
Date: February 23, 2007 11:11AM

This whole story was on Fox news a few weeks back, the police have warrants against them and are working with the DA's office to force them to vacate the premisis. It has sommething to do with local zoning laws designated for church property and statewide statues that allow for such a thing.

Date: February 23, 2007 06:45PM

I staked out reston town center for the Devil worshipers and this is the Video I shot of their shennanigans. The first one they force this kid to jump out of the higher level of a parking garage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUhtDUoZE4Q

This one They are marching along chanting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPXpkAHS1tQ

and finally the next day they are warming up and preparing a demonic ritual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMZXSEsv1t4

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 27, 2007 09:59PM

Wow, they called an ambulance for him

Posted by: Rentschler ()
Date: March 04, 2007 11:42PM

That's so strange you mention this because we were at Rio Grande in Reston Town Centre yesterday and I noticed 2 Fairfax County cops in there talking to one of the managers. I asked our server what was going on, and she said that a man carrying a tuba came in there and started causing some kind of a commotion with the customers. She didn't say anything about the devil stuff, but she did say that he was shouting and cursing, and that they chased him and he almost got hit by a car, and then he got away. She also mentioned that it wasn't the first time that it had happened, and that something similar had happened inside one of the movie theaters. It sounds really weird, I hope they catch whoever's doing it.

Posted by: mike ()
Date: March 05, 2007 06:25AM

I attended a church service with my girlfriend in Reston recently and this weird guy came down the isle during the service riding a bike. He was shouting all this hail Satan and you all are assholes BLA BLA BLA. Weird

Date: March 05, 2007 06:27AM

Are you serious? What church was it? I'm kinda surprised that's not a newsworthy thing.

Posted by: park12 ()
Date: March 05, 2007 11:10PM

well it was on the news dumbass, but i guess i'm not surprised that you didn't understand it.

Date: March 06, 2007 09:06AM

Well, if anyone above the age of 11 wants to give an answer, go ahead, I'm listening.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 06, 2007 12:05PM

Wow, the trolling anon posters are out today.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: March 07, 2007 08:40PM

Lol a dude with a tuba almost gets hit with a car running from angry restaurant patrons. What a random group of circumstances.

Posted by: ShanX ()
Date: March 08, 2007 11:05AM

He didn't "almost get hit by a car". He was running and slipped and fell real hard in the middle of the street, and a car had to slow down and stop, it didn't almost hit him. I was walking by there when this happened and saw the whole thing. He got right back up and ran over toward the parking garage.

Date: March 27, 2007 05:57AM

These satanic assholes were out there in Reston again last night, they are so lame. I finally got the courage to yell something at them, and the one dude with dreadlocks came running after me making the devil symbol with his hands and shouting something about Lucifer. It was so embarrassing, there families and kids everywhere who saw it, he even threatened to call the cops on me, what a dickhead.

Posted by: BeerRun ()
Date: February 06, 2011 02:30PM

NoVA Athiest Wrote:
> I'm quite happy with my Satan repellent, it
> travels a bit faster than 90mph and if the
> hollowpoints are filled with garlic or silver it's
> quite lethal.

Beautiful piece.... I bought the same model about two years ago....

Posted by: EMBRY RUCKER HOMELESS ()
Date: February 06, 2011 03:18PM

YOU DON'T KNOW?

SATAN IN IN CHARGE AT THE EMBRY RUCKER HOMELESS SHELTER OVER THERE RIGHT NEXT TO THE RESTON LIBRARY.

YOU SHOULD GO THERE AND CHECK IT OUT! AND DON'T FORGET TO SEE THE CULT WORSHIPPING GOING ON AT THE HYPOTHERMIA WINTER SHELTER OPERATION OVER IN BACK OF THE GOVERNMENTAL CENTER FACING BARON CAMERON RD.

REAL BUNCH OF DEVIL WORSHIPPERS BEING DRAFTED INTO THE CULT THERE!

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS ONE AND ' THE LAMB CENTER ' AND BEYOND, YOU SHOULD GO THO THE LAMB CENTER THREAD AND READ ON.

THAT'S RIGHT! GO TO THE FXUNDERGROUND SEARCH OP AND SIMPLY TYPE IN ' THE LAMB CENTER' AND YOU'LL

BE AFRAID. DEVIL'S GET THEIR REWARDS THERE, FOREVER AND EVER.

Posted by: LikeGremlinsDrowningInWater ()
Date: February 06, 2011 04:42PM

Yeah, all you gotta' do is keep feeding 'em and give 'em shelter during the winter months and feed 'em some more and they just keep breedin' and breedin' more demon devil worshippers and cockroaches!

Like gremlins in water.

I remember a fat moisty butted black woman there (Embry Rucker) one winter in Hypo, and she was obsessed with the idea with the fact that a woman with child gets real special privileges and treatment just like at the TLC and gets to go into the 'prestine living condition' section of the shelter(s) provided in the area, and the fact that Embry Rucker has the best.

She deliberately got pregnant and was like 3 weeks away from gettin' in there and was soooooooo happy about it coming so soon.

She was so butt ugly I guess she had to get artificial insemination or the guy had to have been shet faced stupid drunk or on some really good drugs to 'get-off'
on this slut!

Like some sort of devil worshipping or something similar.

Only for what she was chanting, it was all about milkin' whitey dry shet or something of the like, 'I hate the system Whitey has made here' and 'I don't care, as long as I don't have to work and get shet for free from this honky white trash shelter, I'll have twenty children if that what it takes' and 'I'm going to make sure it's a black african-american one to boot - cause no whitey %&@'er gonna breed thru my black pussy!'

Real disgusting, isn't it? And for how long and how many generations has this been going on?

And how is this collectively affecting this nations overall economic recovery situation. if I have wittnessed this directly, by chance, without even looking for it?

And then there's the Illegal Immigration equation.................................

All those Latinos workin' every under-table-job and illegally working over-the-table-jobs situation. A reality in vast multiples. A legal citizen can't get a good job nowdays. Especially one that will provide basic needs monetarily in this entire region. The Latinos/hispanics live like cockroaches, 10-15 in an apartment, and their getting sneakier and sneakier at it as the local authorities and landlords try to 'tighten-up' the rules into concentration camp style living for everyone accross the board. (fascism)

Head long into communism, or perish, as a country a famous political historian is quoted over and over about what is happening right here now under our noses.

That's right, keep stickin' it up in the air and pretending that's not exactly what is going on here, all around you, like a deep open wound. (you conceited nose, dummy)

And don't get it wrong, now. There's huge fat wet butted white, hispanic, latinos woman out there thinking exactly the same.

A lot of 'em right there at the good 'ol TLC.

And boy, do they get all the help and 'prestine' treatment there.

Get in line, MF, it's gonna be years waiting and then you'll still probably not get any of the same 'above-and-beyond' help they're getting, 'cause they'll have it milked dry to the bone by the time it takes to step around they're fat butts.

What ever happened to the mandated 'get a job within two years or you're help here is ended' law passed?

Oh! That's right! Then all the blood-sucking leeches latched onto the 'I'm disabled wagon' and successfully bleed the Social Security programs now. All they had to do was put on a real good I'm Whacko Act or deliberately somehow become physically disabled like cranking up the alcohol and drug abuse program they already had started for themselves! (sorry, I forgot - these low life scum-sucking scumbags always got a scam going on - compliments of the Taxpayer thru the going communistic government we have in this country!

I see from readin' thru this thread a Cary Weidmann is the one responsible for the creation of this fantastic website.

Can't wait 'till the exposure to the truth being provided here has a better impact on the treatment the more deserving people that go to these shelters can get/greatly imporoves.

For what I have wittnessed, a lot of the more decent individuals that can, and will get themselves into a better life situation, but are very 'blockaded' and much inhibited by the present environment explained here-in this comment at these shelters and additionally the multiply wittnessed info provided, obviously thruout this and 'adjoining' imformative threads (minus the negative remarks, of course, that are undermining the obvious true intent of it's (this threads) attempt, clearly 'in line' with God's true intentions for these shelter's!

I can not help but thank, additionally, to how many times I have seen it already posted by other(s?) THANK GOD FOR CARY WEIDMANN THE CREATOR OF THIS WEBSITE!

Can't thank 'em enough!

Just hope the right people in the right places start noticing it! Could someone please help? I see that has already been requested as well.

PLEASE HELP!

Maybe put some sort of 'pre'emptive' contracts or something, attached to the donations or something.

I don't pray much anymore, nowdays. Been doing that for many, many years, about this same sort of stuff/things. Never seems to help.

Maybe someday.

Posted by: WHITE POWER ! ()
Date: February 06, 2011 09:38PM

Anon-NIGGER named 'Goth chics?' wrote :
---------------------------------------------
> "I always thought the goth chicks were kind of hot."

STICK WITH THE BROWN ONES, NIGGER.
GOTH BITCHES ARE PROUD TO BE WHITE AND WOULD NOT
GIVE A SHIT-BROWN FAGGOT LIKE YOU THE TIME OF DAY.

> I do question their hygeine down there as they never look that clean.
> I am not speaking from experience just talking out my ass, maybe
> someone on this venue can help a brother out and tell me different.

THE BROWN ONES ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR CLEANLINESS !
STICK WITH YOUR OWN KIND NIGGY.

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: February 07, 2011 12:20AM

Wow, how'd we go from laughably-inept satan worshipers running into cars while carrying a tuba to aggressively hostile racism???

Posted by: 666 ()
Date: February 07, 2011 02:03AM

Posted by: I'm a Wicka ()
Date: October 15, 2015 01:33PM

What do you want them to do. They closed Tower Records .......

Posted by: You DID say EMBRY RUCKER! ()
Date: October 22, 2015 12:03PM

Yes! You Did!
Cornerstonesva.org runs/operates the Embry Rucker homeless help center facility in Reston, Va.
Just like most, so called self declared a religeous organizations being contracted out by our government, the funding is being embezzled in one variable way or the other. Endless scenarios of stealing run rampit while our governments(s?) sit back and do nothing to correct this too obvious problem that falls under the numerous federal laws that mandate the prevention of it.
Like the Waste, Fraud and Abuse Act. In which prohibits what is defined in its very title.
Rest assured, though, every technological wonder, humanly devised scheme and most thorough punishment the same government can put in place is devised to ensure you pay your taxes that is being liteealy stolen in such ways.

Happy Halloween, All Hallows Eve. Enjoy!;
Attachments:
b771f6d1_tumblr_nlummnRskd1u307yho1_1280.png

Posted by: WOW! Reality SUCKS! ()
Date: October 25, 2015 12:19AM

Is not a proclaimed religious organization contracted out at this Embry Rucker shelter by the Fairfax government?
What was the name?
Oh! Cornerstones. That's it!
Let's see - here it is!

cornerstonesva.org

And for what is being described here and on other similar threads very well, it is not even close to being any sort of Christian based organization. More like -
Attachments:
e05fc68_tumblr_mcex8dTIl31rd7tjco1_1280~01~01~01.jpg
e8c84d66_tumblr_nr31h4mWTN1s1wepko1_500~03.jpg
dc3c9ca1_tumblr_nlafdfLneR1u307yho1_500~01.jpg
d39febda_tumblr_mld0r3qgWv1rvylhco1_500~01.png
c7cbea4d_478643890_satan_xlarge~01.png

Posted by: stick in the eyes ()
Date: October 29, 2015 10:25PM

Planned township yes.

They planned to use fairfax county's taxes to build two huge complexes to house welfare cases DC owed money for: for kick backs. It was known as the crack capitol of the world everywhere in the world.

They planned to build a fine Town Center using borrowed money, to have illegals build it, for illegals to use.

I'm sick of their f'ing planning. I have plans of my own that need to have ground broken.

Posted by: Fucking idiots ()
Date: October 29, 2015 10:35PM

stick in the eyes Wrote:
> Planned township yes.
>
> They planned to use fairfax county's taxes to
> build two huge complexes to house welfare cases DC
> owed money for: for kick backs. It was known as
> the crack capitol of the world everywhere in the
> world.
>
> They planned to build a fine Town Center using
> borrowed money, to have illegals build it, for
> illegals to use.
>
> I'm sick of their f'ing planning. I have plans of
> my own that need to have ground broken.

Dude, take off the tinfoil, it ain't helping.

Posted by: 94 1pu ()
Date: November 03, 2015 12:19AM

This is what happens when normal people, who decry this sort of stuff taking over their entire neighborhood, don't vote. As citizens, try contacting your local lawmakers and insist that they pass "public nuisance laws" that cover panhandling, proseletizing, etc. in your community.
If these were actually legitimate "religious people" they would have their own meeting space and they would be busily meeting there, not harrassing the public on public streets.
Obviously they are most likely among the millions being released from prisons early who were there for drug offenses, and who have blown out their own brains on crack and bath salts and now have not an ounce of consciuusness, much less self responsibility or self respect, left in them.
Ship them back to whatever country they came from--they do a lot of joo-joo stuff in Haiti, that might be a comfortable place for them to be sent on a one way ticket.

Posted by: solooo ()
Date: November 03, 2015 07:40AM

I don't know who is worse- svennestle or this satanist lamb center guy who replies to his own posts.

They both ruin the board with their insane ramblings, like that is all that is on their minds.

I bet both haven't even touched a woman as crazy as they are!!!

Posted by: solooo ()
Date: November 05, 2015 07:09AM

solooo Wrote:
> I don't know who is worse- svennestle or this
> satanist lamb center guy who replies to his own
> posts.
>
> They both ruin the board with their insane
> ramblings, like that is all that is on their
> minds.
>
> I bet both haven't even touched a woman as crazy
> as they are!!!

Hey, solooo, guess what ? -
Attachments:
4a443862_tumblr_n9jbbugdKH1r21xm5o1_1280.jpg
4a443862_tumblr_n9jbbugdKH1r21xm5o1_1280~01.jpg

Posted by: Stop Being Jealous! ()
Date: November 13, 2015 02:53PM

You DID say The Lamb Center! Wrote:
> solooo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't know who is worse- svennestle or this
> > satanist lamb center guy who replies to his own
> > posts.
> >
> > They both ruin the board with their insane
> > ramblings, like that is all that is on their
> > minds.
> >
> > I bet both haven't even touched a woman as
> crazy
> > as they are!!!
>
>
> The LAMB CENTER is quite the famous topic here on
> FXU! What's the matter? You jealous?

amanda says yo ugly bitch!

Ha!

Posted by: Satan's Barnacle ()
Date: February 07, 2017 01:41PM

496 Wrote:
> What is going on with all those devil worshipper
> cult people at Reston Town Center? Is there some
> kind of church for that near there, and is that
> legal for them to be out there like that. Last
> week one of them started yelling something about
> “Praise Evil” to me and my friends and he
> began making a series of satanic hand gestures.
> Then today another one of them came up to me and
> showed me an upside down cross, and when I walked
> away he followed me all the way out to my car, and
> then he got right up into my face, looked me
> square in the eye and said “God Bless the
> Children of the Beast”. It nearly scared me
> out of my wits. Doesn’t the county have laws
> against them from doing this?

Hopefully these devil worshippers bring money for parking.

Posted by: nGMeH ()
Date: February 07, 2017 04:16PM

They are not devil worshipers. They are pagans. There is a difference.

http://www.sisterhoodofavalon.org/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.