HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: I don’t mind a republican pres, ()
Date: March 29, 2019 08:38AM

Although, I’m a Democrat, and think Obama was greatest President ever, I could still deal with a republican president. I have republican friends that our ashamed that this is their representative.
You finally get a republican in there, who isn’t really a republican, but will change with the wind, and everything he does is fraudulent.
He lied to banks, to get loan, about income. He told you he was given a million dollars from daddy. It was 400 million. He told you that Mexico was building wall, nope, that didn’t happen. He said he was repealing Obama care, lost that vote.
He said he’d come up with better health care. Nobody can say what that is. He’s been caught in 9000 lies. This really isn’t a republican-Democratic thing. You finally get a representative in the White House, who has 5 words in his vocabulary, and you have to be embarrassed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: best president ever ()
Date: March 29, 2019 09:10AM

Yawn.

Meanwhile, Trump is remaking the federal judiciary, cut federal income taxes for 80% of taxpayers, getting us out of needless conflicts in the Middle East, reworking trade deals to finally help US workers and creating an economy that has seen more new manufacturing jobs than the previous 2 presidents combined (in 2 years vs. 16 years).

Trump may or may not be a republican. He may or may not be a conservative. But he's implemented a more conservative agenda than anyone since Reagan. Perhaps even better.

Things left to do:

build the wall and shut down the illegal invasion
cut spending and close the annual deficit
fix healthcare

Big lifts all, but if Trump can't do it, no one can.

Also, an infrastructure bill is needed. That should be relatively easy. Everyone loves infrastructure bills.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Oh, I forgot ()
Date: March 29, 2019 09:32AM

North Korea still has nuclear weapons. Um, great negotiator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: March 29, 2019 09:35AM

I don’t mind a republican pres, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and you have to be embarrassed.

No, I don't and I'm not. What would have embarrassed me would have been President Hillary selling out the US for speaker fees paid to Bill with the press and dumbass trolls cheering her on. That would have embarrassed me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: manhattan fraudster ()
Date: March 29, 2019 09:53AM

Trump has been lying to the public about his finances since the 1980s. Someone even wrote a book back in the 2000’s saying that Trump wasn’t a billionaire and wasn’t worth anywhere close to what he says. Trump took that guy to court, and lost. He couldn’t even convince a court that he was worth all those billions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: March 29, 2019 09:58AM

manhattan fraudster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump has been lying to the public about his
> finances since the 1980s. Someone even wrote a
> book back in the 2000’s saying that Trump
> wasn’t a billionaire and wasn’t worth anywhere
> close to what he says. Trump took that guy to
> court, and lost. He couldn’t even convince a
> court that he was worth all those billions.

And now we know there's one person who gives a sh** about it. There are 63 million who don't. Do you honestly think that, after 3 years of lying to us about Russia, you dems have any credibility left with anyone except yourselves? Of all the issues facing the country, you want to talk about his net worth in 2000. LMAO!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Don't see why it would be Russia ()
Date: March 29, 2019 09:59AM

In the bigger picture, he's not worth a plug nickel, no matter how much money he says he has, 'Stable genius' never even made the honor roll, Total faker that only the egregiously stupid buy stuff from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:04AM

Grasping for straws to save his credibility,

Don't see why it would be Russia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the bigger picture, he's not worth a plug
> nickel, no matter how much money he says he has,
> 'Stable genius' never even made the honor roll,
> Total faker that only the egregiously stupid buy
> stuff from.

That stable genius whipped the crap out of Hillary, exposed your lies and has you fools scrambling for something to regain your shattered credibility. LMAO!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Diehard Liberal ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:31AM

We liberals need to invent the next big hoax to overturn the 2016 election. What else do we have?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: You finally got your rep ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:39AM

You finally get someone in the White House, and he’s the reason it will be many years until we give you a shot again. Republicans just weren’t made to lead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: M Webster ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:51AM

OP: Please learn how to use commas correctly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: I will ()
Date: March 29, 2019 11:03AM

I will learn how to use commas, as soon as trump increases his vocabulary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Every Un-Constitutional Justice ()
Date: March 29, 2019 11:19AM

That Obama appointed to the high court excuses President Trump from any and all P.C smears from the weak liberal and leftist Democrats

Trump now has appointed 2 great Justices that will uphold the Constitution and that's what his final legacy will be plus several more to come along with doing something for once with illegals freely entering the US as President Trump cares about the American people and will defend us. Which the Socialist Democrats REFUSE TO DO TODAY!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: best president ever ()
Date: March 29, 2019 11:23AM

You finally got your rep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You finally get someone in the White House, and
> he’s the reason it will be many years until we
> give you a shot again. Republicans just weren’t
> made to lead.


Finally? Since 1952 (doubt anyone who posts here was born before then), GOP has won 8 presidential elections and dems have won 7, including 3 of the last 5.

And whose "we". You didn't give us shit. We took it and it's been wonderful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: We gave it to you ()
Date: March 29, 2019 11:45AM

People stayed home last time. We punked you in midterms, because country realized trump didn’t keep promises and we showed up to vote. We’ll show again. Bye trump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: The Punks Are The Leeches ()
Date: March 29, 2019 12:18PM

That you want to bring in here legally or illegally to suck up our welfare raising taxes and the deficit effing our your peoples housing choices and schools and every Americans hospitals social services and increasing our jail and prison populations

That's your idea of winning destroying the ground you stand upon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: ()
Date: March 29, 2019 12:28PM

I will Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will learn how to use commas, as soon as trump
> increases his vocabulary.


What does that even mean? You lefties are insane.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: I will ()
Date: March 29, 2019 12:30PM

It means, if Trump learns a new word, thereby increasing his vocabulary, I will go back to middle school, to relearn punctuation, dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: É ()
Date: March 29, 2019 12:49PM

I will Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It means, if Trump learns a new word, thereby
> increasing his vocabulary, I will go back to
> middle school, to relearn punctuation, dumbass.


You lefties are very butthurt and irrationally angry. This makes me happy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Trump is good for... ()
Date: March 29, 2019 01:17PM

Bank fraud, tax fraud, campaign finance fraud, money-laundering. Just for starters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: ydk9h ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:46PM

No need to lie about your income, every time the deep state crashes the market your total investment worth with income gets halved. You can go from zero to 60 + zeros in less than 5 seconds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Jim C ()
Date: March 30, 2019 06:27AM

Trump apparently lied,
No Shit, DUH!!!
You just figured that out Einstein?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: March 30, 2019 06:55AM

Having spent 3 years lying to us about Russian collusion, the dems now want us to believe they care about lies. This is just the little 4 yr old trying to justify his action with "Billy does it too!" You dems are LIARS; it was just proven. You continue to lie. You lied and invented a conspiracy theory to justify a witch hunt. Now that you have been exposed, you lie about another conspiracy to justify continuing the witch hunt. And you try to deflect from your guilt with "Trump's a liar!" That only proves that you also have no integrity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: noticing a pattern ()
Date: March 30, 2019 07:11AM

He’s ‘rich’, but you can’t see his taxes. He’s ‘smart’, but you can’t see his college transcript. He’s ‘exonerated’, but you can’t see the report.
o
People actually fell for this guy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: March 30, 2019 07:57AM

He's a US citizen, but you can't see his birth certificate. He's smart, but you can't see his college transcript. He says you can keep your doctor, put you can't.

People actually fell for that guy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: You dumb Trumpians ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:11AM

First of all, Obama did show his birth certificate to your racist candidate that was already starting his conspiracy theories because he knows his dumb ass followers believe anything.
Isn’t humorous that you trump angry bitter trolls always point to keeping your dr when talking about Obama. Why? It’s because in 8 years, it’s the only time Obama fucked up. You trump dummies, angry racist bitches, can’t deal with the fact that trump has lied 9000 times. You always point to the dr thing with Obama because he made one mistake. Dummies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Rational middle ()
Date: March 30, 2019 08:47AM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's a US citizen, but you can't see his birth
> certificate. He's smart, but you can't see his
> college transcript. He says you can keep your
> doctor, put you can't.
>
> People actually fell for that guy?


He won't show the unedited birth certificate because it shows his religion as "Muslim". Nowdays, they don't ask that question anymore on birth certificates. Back in the 60's, they did. He was born in Hawaii almost certainly.

He won't show his college transcripts because he was a shitty student. Almost no professors at Harvard even remember him in their classes. He got by on being black in a school that was 90% white at the time.

He lied about the doctor thing. Obamacare was a few bridges too far. The basic idea wasn't bad but the implementation and liberal overreach of having mandatory leftist ideology included in every plan was what made it unpalatable for so many. We need a medical insurance/healthcare safety net, not making sure every chick has access to free abortions and free contraception.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Trumpians, get real ()
Date: March 30, 2019 09:53AM

Once again, you keep picking out the doctor thing because Obama made one mistake in 8 years. It’s laughable that you fools talk about anyone else lying when your president has lied 9000 times in 2 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: April 12, 2019 04:18AM

Trumpians, get real Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Once again, you keep picking out the doctor thing
> because Obama made one mistake in 8 years. It’s
> laughable that you fools talk about anyone else
> lying when your president has lied 9000 times in 2
> years.

It wasn't a mistake. It was a bald faced lie that he told when republicans correctly pointed out that the ACA wouldn't guarantee you could keep your doctor. Instead of admitting it, he (Obama) LIED about it. He lied to get ACA passed. We bring it up because it's true. Why do you lie about it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Mayor of Herndon ()
Date: April 12, 2019 07:34AM

President Trump should visit our beautiful
town to see how successfully a sanctuary city
can be. Such diversity is only available on
The Mexican side of the border. New food options
have become available: you must try grilled
cavy, available locally. The men blowing their
noses in the street. The huge lactating women
suckling multiple children at once. Life IS good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: IWASPROMISEDCOLLUSION ()
Date: April 12, 2019 08:40AM

I don’t mind a republican pres, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Although, I’m a Democrat, and think Obama was
> greatest President ever, I could still deal with a
> republican president. I have republican friends
> that our ashamed that this is their
> representative.
> You finally get a republican in there, who
> isn’t really a republican, but will change with
> the wind, and everything he does is fraudulent.
> He lied to banks, to get loan, about income. He
> told you he was given a million dollars from
> daddy. It was 400 million. He told you that
> Mexico was building wall, nope, that didn’t
> happen. He said he was repealing Obama care, lost
> that vote.
> He said he’d come up with better health
> care. Nobody can say what that is. He’s been
> caught in 9000 lies. This really isn’t a
> republican-Democratic thing. You finally get a
> representative in the White House, who has 5 words
> in his vocabulary, and you have to be embarrassed.

Bait and switch. WE WERE PROMISED COLLUSION. TREASON! Anything else is petty politics. Put up COLLUSION or shut up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Figured it out ()
Date: April 12, 2019 08:41AM

There is no way OP is an American. Not with writing skills like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Bzzt! Thanks for playing... ()
Date: April 12, 2019 09:00AM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It wasn't a mistake. It was a bald faced lie that
> he told when republicans correctly pointed out
> that the ACA wouldn't guarantee you could keep
> your doctor. Instead of admitting it, he (Obama)
> LIED about it. He lied to get ACA passed. We bring
> it up because it's true. Why do you lie about it?

Stupid douche. The statement was correct. If you liked your doctor, you could keep your doctor. Simple fact. It was a one-way street though. There never was anything in PPACA to force your doctor to keep seeing you. That's where the dumb-shits fly right off the rails and right out the window.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: April 12, 2019 09:14AM

Bzzt! Thanks for playing... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It wasn't a mistake. It was a bald faced lie
> that
> > he told when republicans correctly pointed out
> > that the ACA wouldn't guarantee you could keep
> > your doctor. Instead of admitting it, he
> (Obama)
> > LIED about it. He lied to get ACA passed. We
> bring
> > it up because it's true. Why do you lie about
> it?
>
> Stupid douche. The statement was correct. If you
> liked your doctor, you could keep your doctor.
> Simple fact. It was a one-way street though.
> There never was anything in PPACA to force your
> doctor to keep seeing you. That's where the
> dumb-shits fly right off the rails and right out
> the window.

The fact that people couldn't keep their doctor shows that you are wrong. I realize that facts and truth don't matter to libs, but it's worth pointing them out for the record.

Are you a smart douche and a smart-shit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Bzzt! Thanks for playing... ()
Date: April 12, 2019 09:29AM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that people couldn't keep their doctor shows that you
> are wrong. I realize that facts and truth don't matter to libs,
> but it's worth pointing them out for the record.

Wake up, you uber-douche! There was no reason in PPACA why you would lose your doctor other than that he or she decided not to see you as a patient any longer. End of story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Charlatan-in-chief ()
Date: April 12, 2019 09:33AM

Fat Donald has basically lied to every single person he has ever met.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Except you have no friends ()
Date: April 12, 2019 09:43AM

Charlatan-in-chief Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fat Donald has basically lied to every single
> person he has ever met.


You are politically savvy and must be great company at parties.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: April 12, 2019 09:48AM

Bzzt! Thanks for playing... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The fact that people couldn't keep their doctor
> shows that you
> > are wrong. I realize that facts and truth don't
> matter to libs,
> > but it's worth pointing them out for the
> record.
>
> Wake up, you uber-douche! There was no reason in
> PPACA why you would lose your doctor other than
> that he or she decided not to see you as a patient
> any longer. End of story.

Sorry shit head,
If you bought individual coverage, and the coverage you currently had didn't meet the ACA requirements, you had to buy a plan that did. There was no guarantee that your current doctor would participate in private ACA plans offered in your state, especially if you purchased through an exchange. It wasn't a case of your doctor not wanting you, but rather that he didn't want your new ACA plan. Obama lied by not putting the qualifying clause in his statement. If he had, it would have shown the republicans were right - you were not guaranteed to keep your doctor.

Lie all you want to, the facts are well known. A simple google search will show hundreds of hits on the question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Bzzt! Thanks for playing... ()
Date: April 12, 2019 10:48AM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry shit head, If you bought individual coverage,
> and the coverage you currently had didn't meet the
> ACA requirements, you had to buy a plan that did.
> There was no guarantee that your current doctor
> would participate in private ACA plans offered in
> your state, especially if you purchased through an
> exchange. It wasn't a case of your doctor not
> wanting you, but rather that he didn't want your
> new ACA plan. Obama lied by not putting the
> qualifying clause in his statement. If he had, it
> would have shown the republicans were right - you
> were not guaranteed to keep your doctor.
>
> Lie all you want to, the facts are well known.

Not by ignorant assholes like you. An insurance plan for instance is quite a different thing from a doctor. PPACA meanwhile began a phase-out of predatory individual market health plans that cost a fortune and covered nothing. But even they were grandfathered in for four years. There meanwhile never was a time when you were guaranteed that your current doctor would continue to see you as a patient. PPACA chaged nothing on that front.

Try again? I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Liar. ()
Date: April 12, 2019 11:28AM

^^This is not true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Uh, yeah. I have tons of money. ()
Date: April 12, 2019 12:09PM

When banks give out loans, they don’t just take your word on your finances. How dumb is the OP?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Bzzt! Thanks for playing... ()
Date: April 12, 2019 02:18PM

Liar. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^This is not true.

Sadly, you don’t know what you are talking about. You fall down over one thing, then another. The simple facts were that if you liked your doctor, you could have kept him. Unless of course, he decided to no longer accept you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Politifact ()
Date: April 12, 2019 02:26PM

Bzzt! Thanks for playing... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liar. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^This is not true.
>
> Sadly, you don’t know what you are talking
> about. You fall down over one thing, then
> another. The simple facts were that if you liked
> your doctor, you could have kept him. Unless of
> course, he decided to no longer accept you.


False.

Lie-of-the-Year.png

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Even CNN says you’re lying ()
Date: April 12, 2019 02:35PM

Bzzt! Thanks for playing... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liar. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^This is not true.
>
> Sadly, you don’t know what you are talking
> about. You fall down over one thing, then
> another. The simple facts were that if you liked
> your doctor, you could have kept him. Unless of
> course, he decided to no longer accept you.

This is not true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: April 13, 2019 07:25AM

Obama said:

"No matter how we reform healthcare, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period."

That's a clear and unambiguous statement. No wiggle room there.
At the time he said it, the administration's own estimates were that 93 million Americans would lose their current plan coverage because of the requirements of Obamacare.

60 percent of Americans have private-sector health insurance—precisely the number that Jay Carney dismissed. As to the number of people facing cancellations, 51 percent of the employer-based market plus 53.5 percent of the non-group market (the middle of the administration’s range) amounts to 93 million Americans.

The only way that those who lost coverage could have kept their doctor would be if every plan offered to replace their existing plans included every doctor in the area. But that was never the plan and there was no attempt to make that happen.
Obama lied his ass off to get ACA passed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: dumb donald ()
Date: April 13, 2019 09:39AM

Trump lied?
Attachments:
no-shit-sherlock.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Bzzt! Thanks for playing... ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:49AM

So it's decided then. If you wanted to keep your doctor, there was nothing under PPACA to keep you from doing so. There was just your doctor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump apparently lied to lots of banks about his income
Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:12AM

OP: So what Trump lied about something. So does everyone else. For example, you told your girlfriend you had a big penis when really you have a sawed off little chode. Get over it and live your own life. Stop worrying about others.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********  ********   ********   *******  
 **     **  **        **     **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **        **     **      **    **     ** 
 ********   ******    **     **     **      ******** 
 **         **        **     **    **             ** 
 **         **        **     **    **      **     ** 
 **         ********  ********     **       *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.