HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Police in Tyson's Corner
Posted by: commuter ()
Date: March 14, 2019 07:25PM

People were saying years ago that crime was going to skyrocket due to the development. It has. Now Northern Virginia taxpayers get to foot the bill to Police and Protect all these fuckers from D.C. and Maryland that come across the river to go the Tyson's Corner and commit crimes. Walk up police stations and Segways......lipstick on a pig.

https://www.tysonsreporter.com/2019/03/14/fairfax-county-police-push-for-urban-
policing-new-station-in-tysons/

The Fairfax County Police Department wants to roll out a new, urban-style service model that police leaders believe will help scale back crime as Tysons continues to grow.

“We have a whole new idea for how to police Tysons,” Major Bob Blakely told the county’s Planning Commission at last night’s Capital Improvement Program presentations.

Blakely said that the police department is hoping to add a new police station close to Tysons’ “main arteries.” He said police expect to receive land for the facility and construction assistance from a local developer, in an arrangement commonly known as a “proffer,” exchanging approval of a development for a public facility.

Unlike a traditional police station, the one for Tysons would serve as a “walk-up type facility” with reduced hours of operation, Blakely said.

Police would also have unique options to get around Tysons. “We’re trying to remove the idea of these big cruisers trying to get through traffic,” he said.

Instead of police cars, police would rely on segways, scooters and smaller vehicles to move around without getting stuck in the congestion.

Planning Commissioner Phillip Niedzielski-Eichner called the new Tysons policing proposal a “relevant, urgent need.” In response to Niedzielski-Eichner’s question about timing, Blakely said he’d rather see it sooner rather than later.

“When we look at the statistics, it shows we need to get ahead of the curve instead of behind it,” Blakely said.

Ultimately, Blakely stressed that pairing new technologies and innovations with the urban environment will help police respond faster and provide better service to the community.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Police in Tyson's Corner
Posted by: lemme translate this... ()
Date: March 14, 2019 07:30PM

Too many niggers are shoplifting and getting away.

Posted by: I'm gonna laugh laugh laugh ()
Date: March 14, 2019 07:35PM

lemme translate this... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Too many niggers are shoplifting and getting away.

Not that the county cares anymore as the true revenue stream is now all the residences and office buildings in Tyson's Corner, but it will be funny when all the stores start pulling out of the Galleria's and leave them looking like Springfield Mall did a decade ago.

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: March 14, 2019 08:39PM

Tyson’s is not going to become another Springfield. Too many white wealthy law abiding citizens.

Posted by: Springfield Onion ()
Date: March 14, 2019 09:49PM

Home Depot Springfield employees would get their cars broken into bc of the savages with woolen hair via the metro....
Makes sense bc metro employees are worse than Obama

Posted by: Blackie Chan ()
Date: March 14, 2019 10:29PM

I knew it was not wise to nickname the silver line “the Underground Railroad.”
Sadly these shoplifters are riding for free

Posted by: MikeTyson ()
Date: March 19, 2019 05:54PM

Major Bob Blakely? that guy looks like a walking dildo with ears. Cops on Segways? I keep thinking Paul Blart, mall cop. They've had a special detail working in Tysons for years. All they do is go after shoplifters. I saw them one day chasing some poor black kid onto the train tracks. I ride the silver line to get to work and have yet to see a single Metro Transit cop, those guys are worthless. Selling my condo before a cat burglar gets me.

Posted by: Agreed... ()
Date: March 19, 2019 06:09PM

Agreed,

Most criminals who target Tysons Corner are coming by car since it's close to I-95 running through DC/MD. Given the state metro is in anyone who wants to commit a crime in NoVA and use WMATA to get away is an idiot.

Plus there are plenty of rich white liberal idiots in DC and Maryland to target already. Also unlike in DC or Maryland in VA you'll get 10-20 years min for committing a felony instead of a slap on the wrist and at worst an introduction to a law-abiding citizen's best friends-Smith & Wesson.

Brown Onion Wrote:
> Tyson’s is not going to become another
> Springfield. Too many white wealthy law abiding
> citizens.

Posted by: CervixCrusher ()
Date: March 19, 2019 06:39PM

Got to do something while fucking all your white daughters with my big nigger dick

Posted by: Were they looking for terrorists ()
Date: March 19, 2019 07:49PM

Per Bob Malm, terrorists are running loose in Northern VA

Posted by: check google maps b4 u post ()
Date: March 19, 2019 10:29PM

Agreed... Wrote:
> Agreed,
>
> Most criminals who target Tysons Corner are coming
> by car since it's close to I-95 running through
> DC/MD.

I-95 isn't close to Tysons Corner. It doesn't run thru DC either.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.