HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kettia M LaPittus
Posted by: KarmasComing ()
Date: March 11, 2019 04:49AM

Stay away from this dangerous psychopath Kettia LaPittus. She is a known criminal who has reportedly faced charges for assault. This person is as low down and dirty as they come, who’s career choice is a full time stripper. Avoid her at all cost as she is deranged, violent, and mentally unstable.
Attachments:
0A5978EE-4640-4FDF-A48A-441551ECE898.png
CAF919A4-65F7-4643-9950-55937741454D.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kettia M LaPittus
Posted by: Racist Willie ()
Date: March 11, 2019 05:45AM

Staying away from niggers is always a good policy.

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: March 11, 2019 05:55AM

NIGGERS...SUCK

Posted by: Pete Poofter ()
Date: March 11, 2019 06:32AM

Mike huntt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NIGGERS...SUCK

Gerrys cock

Posted by: JerrYnMarrY ()
Date: March 11, 2019 03:00PM

I know this girl, bitch tried to stab someone with Scissors at my job.

Posted by: RangerRikki ()
Date: March 11, 2019 04:36PM

Does anyone know if she attended Langley HS?

Posted by: Calvin W. ()
Date: March 12, 2019 04:55AM

Dat gurl fine az fuck. She signal? Holla at dis nigga

Posted by: Saxon Pride ()
Date: March 12, 2019 05:02AM

RangerRikki Wrote:
> Does anyone know if she attended Langley HS?

Ain’t no niggers at Langley.

Why did Richard Sidberry and Altana Sidberry bother me?
Posted by: Todayformetomorrowforyou ()
Date: June 19, 2019 10:24PM

This thread was posted by Richard Sidberry. I reached out to Richard Sidberry because I thought Altana Sidberry wrote this but this is the reply I got from him.

“I made this, So now you can see exactly how it feels to have you’re name slandered and dragged through the dirt. You’ve ruined employment opportunities for us, contacted our friends and family with your disgusting evil mentality over something that could have been let go. Altana didn’t have anything to do with it, just like my parents and I had nothing to do with your stupid argument. Every time Someone googles my name they see a long list of lies and profanely negative remarks about my family and, so I guess payback is a bitch the only difference is everything  that I said was true. I have to expmain you’re stupid shit to my superiors when going to get a background check, because everything that you’ve posted continues to show up when searching my name. So good luck out there.”

I want to make it clear that this is not Richard showing “exactly how it feels to have your name slandered and dragged through the dirt.” This is Richard Sidberry abusing me again, this is Richard Sidberry being a monster again, this Richard Sidberry being a bully. This is Richard Sidberry-a black man furthering the wounds caused by an Asian monsters named Altana Sidberry or Altana Dimdintsyrenova. This is not something that could have been easily let go. Richard Sidberry and Altana Sidberry should have been friends. They were invited over as friends, but they turned out to be monsters, hungry after easy money. Richard Sidberry had many opportunities to leave me alone, but continued to call and show up after I told him numerous times that I did not want anything to do with him or Altana Sidberry. These 2 people turned my life upside down because they tried to take advantage of my ex boyfriend. As a black woman, I’m willing to accept whatever comes with this post and stand behind myself that as a human being I deserve the right to defend myself, to stand up for myself, and not accept abuse from anyone.

**********Bellow is a recording of Richard calling the same phone that Altana took my finger prints off of. I was just healing from being sick and my doctor ordered an inhaler for me, there was no way I was going to put their greed above my safety.
Attachments:
Richard Sidberry talking.mp3

Re: Why did Richard Sidberry and Altana Sidberry bother me?
Posted by: Todayformetomorrowforyou ()
Date: June 19, 2019 10:29PM

This is an evil Asian woman and her black American boyfriend.
I have been harassed, bullied, and oppressed by Richard and Altana Sidberry. 
I only met Altana 3 times. These people were friends of my then boyfriend at the time. 
This whole situation started because my ex boyfriend was trying to open a website to sell some merchandise. He asked Richard for help, but the website was put under RIchard's name, not my ex. because of this, he refused to go online with the business as it would create a future legal problem. Richard therefore owned the website, but my ex had and paid for all the inventory. THese people are crooks. I had just moved in with my boyfriend and for whatever reason, Altana thought it was my fault that my boyfriend refused to go online with the business. I had nothing to do with it. He realized the flaw in their act all on his own. He had told me about it over the phone before I moved in with him. HE confronted Richard about the situation, and because of that, Altana and Richard got angry and deleted the website. 

She asked my boyfriend to use his phone, and later when I tried to use the phone, I noticed that my finger print couldn't open it anymore, I asked my boyfriend who told me that Altana removed it without him asking her to. I  asked her why she removed my finger print off of the phone, Her answer was "I took your finger print off, what are you going to do about it." Then she verbally attack me by cursing and left. I wanted to call the police as there was one nearby with flashing lights and her husband Richard Sidberry held me and refused to let me. They came back 2 days later. My boyfriend asked me to go open the door. Altana walked in talking in jiberish. When I asked her whether she wanted to apologize for her actions that could jeopodize my life after she had seen me use my inhaler prior to removing my finger print off the phone, she proceeded to verbally attack me again, telling me that I'm homeless and need to go rent a place for my own and invite my boyfriend to live with me then I can address her. She told me "I'm ignoring your ass nigger”, “you are stupid, worthless and deserve to die.” Then, she switched to speaking Russian to me. Before she left, she went into the bathroom and dumped my belongings and inhaler in the trash. 
Altana Sidberry or Damdintsyrenova is really rude, ruthless, oppressive and doesn't care about human life. She has absolutely no respect for black people. The first time she did that, I left wanting to kill myself somewhere. She has made my life extremely miserable by her actions. Contrary to the obvious fact that her husband is black, Altana Sidberry or Damdintsyrenova has shown outright hatred and bigotry towards blacks. I know another black person that comes over that complains about her interactions and behavior towards black people. I suffer every day because of her and her husband Richard.

Prior to this issue getting to this point, I told these 2 numerous times to cut contact because there is no room in my life for racism or oppression. Richard is a desperate, badly raised black man with no character. It's not like I told this piece of shit monster what Altana did, he was there the whole time and heard everything ALtana had to say and did not say anything to stop her, in fact, he joined in. IT IS NOT IN THE FUCKING PAST. Anyone that wants to judge is welcome to do so.

Truth is, if these 2 people could have killed us and taken the inventory and run with it, they would have. We see scenarios like this on the news all the time. It will never be in the past. People like that can never be around me.

Posted by: Ghkfd ()
Date: June 20, 2019 05:15AM

KarmasComing Wrote:
> Stay away from this dangerous psychopath Kettia
> LaPittus. She is a known criminal who has
> reportedly faced charges for assault. This person
> is as low down and dirty as they come, who’s
> career choice is a full time stripper. Avoid her
> at all cost as she is deranged, violent, and
> mentally unstable.

Someone needs to charge their phone. That screen shot causes me anxiety.

Posted by: Last white guy in Sterling ()
Date: June 20, 2019 05:17AM

Got any human women to look at?

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: June 20, 2019 08:04AM

What this fuck is this? "As Wakanda Turns"

Like anyone cares about this nigger's McJob. All of their rap sheets are longer than this thread.

Posted by: Mad ()
Date: December 07, 2019 09:17AM

Exploiting a Haitian refugee.getting her hooked on drugs,abandoning her and leaving her for dead,that’s why good got you off your moms couch and in the killing field. Guns don’t work with demons and I’m sending a crew of deities to mark you down. Get ready bro your days are numbered...signed the priest..

Posted by: Richards worst nightmare ()
Date: December 08, 2019 03:56AM

Richards serving in the army. Best place for him.target practice....

Posted by: Nigger business ()
Date: December 08, 2019 07:12AM

Sounds like nigger business to me.

Burn the coal,
Pay the toll!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.