HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...8586878889909192939495...LastNext
Current Page: 90 of 609
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: July 15, 2020 06:21PM

Go ahead. Name a single lie, Mr. 35 Days. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: July 15, 2020 07:21PM

Done and done. Now you’re lying about lying. Coward.

Show us townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in questionable array of colors. Well, liar? Don’t feel like posting a picture, provide an address. You’re lying and you can’t prove otherwise.

Date: July 15, 2020 08:44PM

Eat shit, Linus It’s been your steady diet for months. You can’t name a lie You just can’t, and you know that full well. Stupid no-account shit-slinger.

Date: July 15, 2020 11:49PM

Hey shit-shack shut-in, show us townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in questionable array of colors. Well, liar? Don’t feel like posting a picture, provide an address. You’re lying and you can’t prove otherwise.

Date: July 16, 2020 02:45AM

You’re falling down on the job again, asshole. Still haven’t found any lies. Still haven’t found the google street view. Life as a shut-in comes with some limits, I guess.

Date: July 16, 2020 09:36AM

Well, greetings once again this morning from the gorgeous Sweet Spot home that the wife and I have owned and so much enjoyed living in for more than 40 years now. It was already 'the big house on the hill' when we became its second owners, and the series of expansion, renovation, and landscaping projects that our lofty incomes have made possible in the years since have only made it an even more impressive place. Then there is the dazzling interior space defined by endless walls of glass that look out over magnificently maintained lawns and gardens. There is also of course an array of high-end finishes, artisan crafted furniture, and museum grade artwork. It's all quite something to see, but none of you will ever see it other than in your dreams. The below meanwhile is something you will continue to see in your nightmares.
Attachments:
BigMistakePanorama.jpg

Date: July 16, 2020 09:42AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re falling down on the job again, asshole.
> Still haven’t found any lies. Still haven’t
> found the google street view. Life as a shut-in
> comes with some limits, I guess.

If a Google street view exists, what prevents you from posting it? Other than the fact you're a lying shit-shack shut-in, of course.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: July 16, 2020 10:30AM

> Well, greetings once again this morning from the
> gorgeousbroken down Sweet Spot no tell mo-tel & trailer parkhome that the wife and I have
> owned and so much enjoyhated living in for more than
> 40
years now. It was already 'the broken down trailer parkbig house on
> the hill' when we became tenantsits second owners, and
> the series of expansion, renovationdecay, and
> landscaping projectsovergrowth that our loftywelfare incomes have
> made possible in the years since have only made it
> an even more impressivebroek down place. Then there is the
> dazzling interior space defined by endless walls
> of peeling paint, exposed wood & broken glass that look out over magnificently
> maintained lawns and gardensweeds & overgrowth. There is also of
> course an array of high-end finishesbroke things, artisan
> crafted
Salvation Army reject furniture, and museum grade fuzzy Elvis artwork. It's
> all quite something to see, but none of you will
> ever see it other than in your bad dreams. The below
> meanwhile is something you will continue to see in
> your nightmares
> .

FIFY

Date: July 16, 2020 11:12AM

Well, there may not be so much left of the Whiffies, but we've got the bulk of another wonderful day left to us out here in the ever so special Sweet Spot. It was a lovely 73 degrees outside when I got up, and despite some overnight sprinkles, the humidity was at a reasonable 75%. We've got some actual breezes blowing out there just now, and also mostly cloudy skies that should keep the temperature today from getting further than the low- to mid-80's. That's quite livable. Didn't see any major wildlife on the trip down and back to retrieve the morning paper, but afternoons of late have been the preferred moments for coming by, or storming by in the case of these energetic fawns. A fox was through late yesterday as well, so we're seeing that same range as always, just not always on the same timetable as in the past.

Meanwhile poor President Ding Dong is getting plastered in the polls for his smarmy low-brow swipes at Anthony Fauci. Anonymous hit pieces and then slop from Peter Navarro, a supposed economist not widely seen in the profession as being fully competent even in that field, much less in epidemiology. Then toss in the law-breaking Ivanka and her illicit Goya garbage. Just goes to show how few depths these losers are unwilling to stoop to. Mary Trump has only covered the surface of a deep family defect and depravity.

In other news, former Nat Jose Lobaton has signed with the Cubs, and all sorts of people have been going on the 10-day DL without any injury or other issue having been specified. Wonder what could be wrong with them. Bozo Bobby is right on the ball though, as he has barred scouts from attending regular LOL-season games when those start next week. And in a fashion update, Didi Gregorius (SS-PHI) says he will wear a mask at all times during games this year. Hi-yo, Silver! Away!

A masked man and his faithful Indian companion riding in to their rescue would certainly be welcomed by the long-suffering citizens of Falls Church City. So many of those are simply hopeless down-and-out losers on their own account, thus being much in need of any sort of outside assistance. Best if the newcomers were able to open some sort of credible eatery on behalf of hungry townspeople tired of having to go to Ballston, Tysons, Vienna, or Mosaic to get a decent meal. The loss of 'Meat in a Box' is still deeply felt in town.

Date: July 16, 2020 11:18AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> If a Google street view exists, what prevents you
> from posting it? Other than the fact you're a
> lying shit-shack shut-in, of course.

Come on. I thought you were so good at Google. You used to rave about street views, and now you can't find them? Pretty pathetic, Dumbo.

Date: July 16, 2020 12:17PM

> Well, there may not be so much left of the
> WhiffiesCentral Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club, featuring Loser-in-Chief, Actual JP Morgenthau, but we've got the bulk of another
> wonderfulcrappy day left to us out here in the ever so
> specialbroke down Sweet Spot no tell mo-tel & Trailer Park. It was a lovely 73 degrees
> outside somewhjere, but not herewhen I got up, and despite some overnight
> sprinkles, the humidity was at a reasonable 75%.

> We've got some actual breezes blowing out there
> just now right over the overflowing dumpsters as the odor wafts around us and in our borke down flophouse room, and also mostly cloudy skies that should
> keep the temperature today from getting further
> than the low- to mid-80's but since the Mgt. won't fix the AC, it's still going to be iserable. That's quite livable.
> Didn't see any major wildlife, just the usual rats, raccoons and seagulls & crows on the trip down and
> back to see if they posted the eviction notice yet since I'm 3 wks. beinfd on the rentretrieve the morning paper, but afternoons
> of late have been the preferred moments for coming
> by, or storming by in the case of these energetic
> fawns
. A whole pack of rats was through late yesterday as well,
> so we're seeing that same range as always, just
> not always on the same timetable as in the past.
>
> Meanwhile poor President Ding DongTrump, who I support is getting
> plasterboosted in the polls for his smartmy lowhigh-brow
> swipes at Anthony Fauci. AnonymousWell grounded hit pieces and
> then solid evidencelop from Peter Navarro, a supposrenowned economist
> not widely seen in the profession as being fully
> competent especiallyven in that field, much less& even more so in
> epidemiology. Then toss in the law-breakabiding
> Ivanka and her illicitbrilliant Goya garbagesupport. Just goes to
> show how few depths these losers like me are unwilling to
> show our envy & butthurttoop to. Mary Trump has only coverprinted lies about Teh Greatest President We EVer Hadthe surface
> of a deep family defect and depravity
>
> In other news, I don't know shit about baseball, but I like to pretend I do. Instead, I jus post this stuff anybody can get fro ESPNformer Nat Jose Lobaton has signed
> with the Cubs, and all sorts of people have been
> going on the 10-day DL without any injury or other
> issue having been specified. Wonder what could be
> wrong with them. Bozo Bobby is right on the ball
> though, as he has barred scouts from attending
> regular LOL-season games when those start next
> week. And in a fashion update, Didi Gregorius
> (SS-PHI) says he will wear a mask at all times
> during games this year. Hi-yo, Silver! Away!

>
> A masked man and his faithful Indian companion
> riding in to their rescue would certainly be
> welcomed by the long-suffering citdenizens of Central Fairfax CountytFalls
> Church City
. So many of thoseus are simply hopeless
> down-and-out losers on theiour own account, thus
> being much in need of any sort of outside
> assistance. Best if the newcomerspeople like me were able to
> openafford some sort of credible eatery other than Mcdonald's & that only 1ce a weekon behalf of
> hungry townspeople tired of having to go to
> Ballston, Tysons, Vienna, or Mosaic to get a
> decent meal. The loss of 'Meat in a Box' is still
> deeply felt in town

FIFY

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: July 16, 2020 12:29PM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If a Google street view exists, what prevents
> you
> > from posting it? Other than the fact you're a
> > lying shit-shack shut-in, of course.
>
> Come on. I thought you were so good at Google.
> You used to rave about street views, and now you
> can't find them? Pretty pathetic, Dumbo.

Apparently you can't find them either. You just plain suck at everything.

Date: July 16, 2020 12:37PM

LOL! It’s FIFY — the lowest man on the totem pole! What a sorry-ass sack of shit!

Date: July 16, 2020 01:09PM

LOL! He still can't find the Google street views he claims exist and is running away about as fast as he can!

Date: July 16, 2020 02:15PM

That’s your job, asshole. But like finding a lie, you’re not at all up to it. Stupid failure.

Date: July 16, 2020 02:32PM

LOL! It's nowhere near being my job. I made no such claim and have nothing to substantiate.

You, on the other hand, are coming up empty on finding this Google street view you claim exists. Of course, if no such street view exists, that might explain why you are continually failing at what should be a very simple task. Such is the never-ending quandary of a lying shit-shack shut-in like you.

If you say you aren't a liar and don't tell lies, now is your chance, and yours alone, to prove it. Not posting this street view pic you claim exists is making you look like a liar once again. But, I guess you don't mind looking like a liar.

My job is to taunt you.

Date: July 16, 2020 03:33PM

You suck at all of your ‘jobs’ and the street view of CMYK structures was one of the first I saw in conjunction with the Townhouses section of Great Forest. Easy for me to find, impossible for you. That says something.

Date: July 16, 2020 03:53PM

There is no proof whatsoever that you found anything. All available evidence indicates that there is no such street view and that you are lying.

You have the ability to prove you didn't lie by providing the street view, but you choose not to. By refusing, you aren't even contesting the fact that you are a liar.

Not a good look for you, shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 16, 2020 04:04PM

Go fuck yourself, Linus, you pathetic loser-fool. Facts are facts whether you are able to find them or not. And we know that you are very rarely able to find them. Dope.

Posted by: Jess Sayin ()
Date: July 16, 2020 04:47PM

> Go fuck yourself, Linus, you pathetic loser-fool.
> Facts are facts whether you are able to find them
> or not. And we know that you are very rarely able
> to find them. Dope.

Apparently you can't post any... ever.

lol

Date: July 16, 2020 05:18PM

Have some shit-seconds, asshole. You’re a total know-nothing nobody. The huge income advantages that I have always held over ignorant jerks like you are based in large part on my ability to find, understand, and process facts. You just aren’t there. At all.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 16, 2020 05:31PM

> LOL! It’s FIFY — the lowest man on the totem
> pole! What a sorry-ass sack of shit!

LOL, it's DIMWIT, the lying sack of shit with the mentality & maturity of a potty mouth 3rd grader on a playground! & he shows it right here!

Some nasty old man with a potty mouth 3rd grader mentality thinks people envy him. If that's not the most fantastic piece of BS on FFXU, latley................

I suppose it's about din-din time for the neighborhood kids, so they're all inside & you can't go yell at 'em to get off your lawn, huh, Old Crabby? Look at it this way, it's one less time you poop your Depends so it's 1 less time ya' gotta change 'em! Is that better now, Old Crabby?

Date: July 16, 2020 05:35PM

> LOL! I'm gay! It’s FIFY — the lowsmartest man on the totem
> pole! What a sorry-ass sack of shit I am & did I remember to mention I'm not just gay, I'm CAPITAL G-A-Y; GAY?!

FIFY

Posted by: Fixerer 0f It For You ()
Date: July 16, 2020 05:39PM

> I'll Have some shit-seconds, after I lick some more asshole at VGH, Inc. tonite!. You’reI'm a total
> know-nothing nobody. The huge income advantages
> that Iyou have always held over ignorant jerks like
> youme, who keeps getting fired from my floor mopping job at Walmart are based in large part on myyour ability to find,
> understand, and process facts. YouI just aren’t
> there. At all. I can't talk no good English, neither

FIFY

Date: July 16, 2020 05:45PM

> Go fuck yourself, Linus, you pathetic loser-fool.
> Facts are facts whether you are able to find them
> or not. And we know that you are very rarely able
> to find them. Dope.

Facts can be proven. You can't seem to prove your assertion. That being the case, only one hard fact remains here is and that is you are once again caught in a lie. Your only two options are to admit you lied or admit you fucked up yet again. We both know your fragile ego won't allow for either. So, I'll taunt you for a while and watch you writhe in agony in your vain and feeble attempts to squirm your way out of this quagmire you put yourself into.

Of course, you could always post the street view picture you claim supports your lies. LOL! (if only it existed).

Date: July 16, 2020 05:49PM

> The huge income advantages
> that I have always held over ignorant jerks like
> you are based in large part on my ability to find,
> understand, and process facts.

It's this demented thinking of his that contributes to his fragile ego not being able to admit his blunders. He's a sociopath through and through.

Date: July 16, 2020 06:22PM

Pretty pissed about your Big Mistake photo, eh, dumbfuck? Should be used to it after being so wrong about everything for more than seven years. Loser.

Date: July 16, 2020 06:46PM

You mean the photo that shows a small patch of grass, a few trees, two pedestrians walking in complete safety, and at least one vehicle and a sidewalk through the trees? Why would I be pissed at that? It was yet another piece of evidence showing you to be completely ignorant of an area you claim to have visited multiple times. You have no clue where the 395 tunnel is in relation to that photo. That photo only confirmed you are as dumb as a doorknob and a lying fraud.

Did you hope your question would somehow make people forget that you can't find a street view link shoeing townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in questionable array of colors?

Perhaps you though the question would make this picture stop haunting your every post.

o.jpg

You fucked up again. Now you get taunted.

Date: July 16, 2020 08:05PM

Shove it up your fat ass, Linus. You can’t see a damned thing. You’ve been mega-butt-burned yet again, you fucking failure. Nice time out here though watching the Nats intrasquad game on Twitter. Looks like it’s all just phony-ball for now, but that will have to do, I guess. Still sucks to be you, of course.

Date: July 16, 2020 08:20PM

> Have some shit-seconds, asshole. You’re a total
> know-nothing nobody. The huge income advantages
> that I have always held over ignorant jerks like
> you are based in large part on my ability to find,
> understand, and process facts. You just aren’t
> there. At all.

Why can't you ever post any then?

All you ever do is talk shit like this.

lol!

Date: July 16, 2020 08:47PM

^^^ You ignorant fucks just get the living shit kicked out of you here. There are no better outcomees for you here than that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2020 08:48PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: July 17, 2020 07:32AM

So it was reunion time for the washed-up Whiffies last night, as the lot of them came together as if they were one, combining to accomplish their usual sort of absolutely nothing at all. Nothing but their trademark senseless babble of denial, all of it forced to the surface by the addition of yet another inglorious chapter to their voluminous Book of Humiliations. Pathetic.
Attachments:
BigMistakePanorama.jpg

Date: July 17, 2020 09:14AM

Well, as some continue to suffer the agony of their frustrating inability to locate certain Google street views, the few, the fortunate, have at least one more shot at a decent day out here in the sensational Sweet Spot before a wave of serious 90-degree days (and up) tries to take over the area. While these dopes might next demand proof of some sort, the simple facts are that it was a delightful 73 degrees out there when I first got up, a time when we also enjoyed mostly sunny skies and gentle breezes as we worried a bit about what that 83% humidity might become. There is only the usual summery chance of scattered showers and t-storms today, and we should top out in the upper 80's. Warm and dry is what to expect over the rest of the day.

Dumb and dumber is meanwhile all that should be expected from the bean-loving President Ding Dong. As niece Mary's book so broadly documents, the wallowing Boob-in-Chief really isn't capable of much beyond extremely dumb, and neither are so many among his slavish, right-wing followers, folks who will proudly wear a MAGA-hat, but never a mask. How dumb is that? Meanwhile, the emergency aid programs that have been sort of propping up the failing economy begin to expire soon, but Congress will shortly adjourn for a month, and the Prez has not yet got a plan for what to do next. House Democrats have already passed such a plan, but Mitchy Rich and the Republicans don't want to discuss it. These people are just palpable partisan fools. We can expect the worst out of this crew alright, but there's no reason at all even to hope for the best. The best will simply not be happening here.

In other news, it was at least interesting to watch six innings of make-believe baseball on Twitter yesterday with a video game crowd-noise soundtrack playing in the background. Replacement fans. Great. But at least (except for Robles) players quarantined off that MLB charter from the DR were back and seemingly healthy. The Nats however do not seem willing to abide by the District's 14-day quarantine requirement for those exposed to COVID. If not granted a waiver, they might decide to play this season down in Fredericksburg instead. The Manfred Joke continues.

Also a continuing joke and cause of derisive laughter are the dopes and dummies of sad sack Falls Church City. These losers are good at exactly nothing more than the mindless mouthing of baseless babble, but the City itself is now fearing that the work-from-home paradigm that has grown up in response to the COVID pandemic will undercut the viability of office space being built into the West Falls project, turning it all into just one massive white elephant. What a fine mess the City has gotten itself into now!

Date: July 17, 2020 11:08AM

> You can’t see a damned thing.

I can see you are a lying fraud. I can see you still can't find a street view link showing townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted in questionable array of colors. After you are done with that, you can find a picture along Washington Avenue with "significant grassy areas." Think you are up for it, you shit-shack shut-in?

Date: July 17, 2020 12:56PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> I can see you are a lying fraud.

Another load of your typically useless schlock-shit, as evidenced by the fact of this being the 37trh day in a row when you have not been able to answer the bell on naming a single lie I have told here. Your total since June 10 is ZERO, and there are no signs of that chnaging any time soon. .

> I can see you still can't find a street view link showing
> townhomes in the Great Forest neighborhood painted
> in questionable array of colors.

Are there or are there not townhouses in Great Forest? I meanwhile saw the street-view of CMYK structures right off the bat. It can only be your lack of any google-skills at all that keeps you from finding such just as easily.

> After you are done with that, you can find a picture along
> Washington Avenue with "significant grassy areas." Think
> you are up for it, you shit-shack shut-in?

LOL! What an asswipe loser! Your BIG MISTAKE photo took care of that question in spades. FOOL!!!
Attachments:
BigMistake.jpg

Date: July 17, 2020 02:19PM

> Another load of your typically useless
> schlock-shit, as evidenced by the fact of this
> being the 37trh day in a row when you have not
> been able to answer the bell on naming a single
> lie I have told here. Your total since June 10 is
> ZERO, and there are no signs of that chnaging any
> time soon. .

That's another lie. They just keep adding up.

> Are there or are there not townhouses in Great
> Forest?

As has been explained to you, there are two neighborhoods according to various sites. One is Great Forest and the other is Great Forest Townhouses.

https://www.neighborhoods.com/great-forest-townhouses-falls-church-va

https://www.neighborhoods.com/great-forest-falls-church-va

Much like your Oakwood Oopsie, you were unaware of the actual Great Forest Neighborhood and mistook it for the Great Forest Townhouses Neighborhood.

https://www.neighborhoods.com/oakwood-arlington-va

And, as you well know by now, not a single townhouse in the Great Forest Townhouses Neighborhood is painted, let alone painted in a questionable color.

> I meanwhile saw the street-view of CMYK
> structures right off the bat.

Amazingly, you can't seem to produce such a street-view link. It can only be your dishonesty that keeps you from producing such a link.

> LOL! What an asswipe loser! Your BIG MISTAKE
> photo took care of that question in spades.
> FOOL!!!

LOL! You consider that a "significant grassy areas" in the photo? The shit-shack must be a real dump for you to consider that to be a "significant grassy area." Dozens of photos have shown that the area is not comprised of "significant grassy areas," which is why you refuse to acknowledge all of them and focus your addled brain on one comprising less that a 100 foot section of the road.

Date: July 17, 2020 06:08PM

> ^^^ You ignorant fucks just get the living shit
> kicked out of you here. There are no better
> outcomees for you here than that.

You had to edit that? And still you fucked it up. lol

We post facts. All you do is talk shit.

Date: July 17, 2020 06:15PM

Not that any of the badly ass-whooped Whiffies will have tuned in, but this afternoon’s Nats game on Twitter was an interesting one with massive rules violations being as entertaining as the game action. Things will get more normal now with upcoming preseason games with PHI and BAL. Also upcoming of course will be more ass-whooping of idiots.

Date: July 17, 2020 06:36PM

LOL! After getting his ass kicked he sought refuge in the corner of his shit-shack tuning into Twitter. As if the tedious recounting of his afternoon makes his ass drubbing go away or anyone forget about it.

Here's a reminder for him as he is hastily and cowardly trying his best to run away from it:

> time soon. .

> Forest?

As has been explained to you, there are two neighborhoods according to various sites. One is Great Forest and the other is Great Forest Townhouses.

Much like your Oakwood Oopsie, you were unaware of the actual Great Forest Neighborhood and mistook it for the Great Forest Townhouses Neighborhood.

And, as you well know by now, not a single townhouse in the Great Forest Townhouses Neighborhood is painted, let alone painted in a questionable color.

Amazingly, you can't seem to produce such a street-view link. It can only be your dishonesty that keeps you from producing such a link.

> FOOL!!!

LOL! You consider that a "significant grassy areas" in the photo? The shit-shack must be a real dump for you to consider that to be a "significant grassy area." Dozens of photos have shown that the area is not comprised of "significant grassy areas," which is why you refuse to acknowledge all of them and focus your addled brain on one comprising less that a 100 foot section of the road.

Date: July 17, 2020 06:53PM

> Not that any of the badly ass-whooped Whiffies
> will have tuned in, but this afternoon’s Nats
> game on Twitter was an interesting one with
> massive rules violations being as entertaining as
> the game action. Things will get more normal now
> with upcoming preseason games with PHI and BAL.
> Also upcoming of course will be more ass-whooping
> of idiots.

Yes, we'll be whooping your ass all day.

Same as every other day.

lol

Date: July 17, 2020 07:32PM

Dopes in a dump. Really impressive. Fucked on every point for weeks now, a trend that is bound to continue.

Date: July 17, 2020 07:54PM

> time soon. .

> Forest?

> FOOL!!!

Date: July 17, 2020 09:09PM

> Dopes in a dump. Really impressive. Fucked on
> every point for weeks now, a trend that is bound
> to continue.

More shit talk.

Who'd have guessed? lol

You're such a little bitch.

Date: July 17, 2020 09:24PM

All facts, asshole. You are and long have been hugely and totally out of your league here. You have no legs to stand on. Whether it’s Brockmont, Brine, or Washington Avenue, you are time after time steam-rollered flat as a pancake.

Date: July 17, 2020 09:25PM

> time soon. .

> Forest?

> FOOL!!!

Date: July 18, 2020 08:36AM

> That's another lie. They just keep adding up.

All true, all the time -- seethe away, asshole. You are in fact still stuck on ZERO in every way possible, sitting now on 38 straight days of failure to name even a single lie that I have told here. That admittedly pales in comparison to the years and years of other calamitous failures you have known and been so badly scorched and burned by here, the obvious but unusual thing about Brine being just one recent example.

> As has been explained to you, there are two neighborhoods
> according to various sites. One is Great Forest and the
> other is Great Forest Townhouses.

And the truth of that matter is that it was and still is just a single place, save in the grandiose minds of some 1980's developers who got the green light to bulldoze the SW corner of Great Forest and put in all that in-fill all at once. Only dopes are fooled by that. Oakwood meanwhile lies north of 244 and east of Sleepy Hollow Road in an area that many might call Annandale. Like Brockmont and East Falls Church, it is not a part of Falls Church City at all, just part of what many might call Faux Falls Church.

> And, as you well know by now, not a single townhouse
> in the Great Forest Townhouses Neighborhood is painted,
> let alone painted in a questionable color.

I see you've still not found the Google street view that was among the first I came across with respect to that area. Or perhaps you did find it and immediately realized the eternal urgency of simply lying about it.

> LOL! You consider that a "significant grassy
> areas" in the photo?

It's so different from that phony photo that you posted here some 30 times over. If the grassy area itself somehow seems small to you, attached below once again is a more panoramic view of it. That particular area of grasses, weeds, and dense woods by the way runs all the way down to where 395 goes into the tunnel, so yes, it's quite significant. You should have someone drive you down there sometime to have a look for yourself.

> The shit-shack must be a real dump for you to
> consider that to be a "significant grassy area."

As has been noted before, it's assessed on the north side of $1.5 million, and not as some garish, latter-day monstrosity either. It would of course appraise for higher than that if it were ever to come on the market. The dismal dump you are stuck in does not begin to compare to it at all.
Attachments:
BigMistakePanorama.jpg

Date: July 18, 2020 10:41AM

Well, just more futility and faltering failure Friday for the grievously wounded Whiffies. Multiple copy and paste clown posts and then going off to bed early was in the end the sum total of all that they were capable of. Such a sorry stock of stupes and stooges. Meanwhile, we may be in for our first certified scorcher of the summer out here in the delicious Sweet Spot. It was already 75 degrees outside when I got up today and we could see as many as 20 degrees added to that before all is said and done. Tomorrow could be even worse and Monday only a little better, as we are in the grips of a serious heat wave here. Our usual micro-climate advantages are muxh diminished recently, not because we out here are any worse off, but because COVID-induced emissions reductions have tamped down some of the usual Easy-Bake Oven effects in places to the east. DCA is in fact just two degrees warmer than HEF at the moment, a gap that would normally be six degrees or more at this point on a warm summer day. Still we've got all these bright and sunny blue skies, the nice sort of breezes are huffing and puffing away out there, and the humidity has dropped below 60%. Should be another terrific day out this way as long as access to some nearby A/C can be maintained. The doe and her two growing fawns were by yesterday during Nats Twitter time, but no sign of them yet today. In fact, even the smaller stuff was less active than usual when I headed down and back to retrieve the morning paper. I figure they sense what's coming.

He likely won't sense it, but what's coming for dumb-dumb President Ding Dong is certainly not going to be pleasant either. Niece Mary is all over the place now and is coming across as a calm, rational, and sensible source of inside information on the horrible psychological and family forces that turned The Donald into the basic basket-case that he so plainly is today. Could be that he will soon need to dispatch unidentified DHS agents to sweep in and make off with her. Worked when clearing Lafayette Park for his 'church walk'. No reason not to try it again.

In other news, Domingo German has decided to 'leave baseball' for undisclosed reasons. An 18-game winner for the Yankees last year, he may be worried about COVID on top of fallout from a domestic violence suspension back in January. It might be or course, but more likely this is not the actual end of the line for the 27-year old. Meanwhile, Nats lefty Roenis Elias was engaged in baseball-related activities in the outfield prior to yesterday's intra-squad game, so he has presumably been cleared now on all COVID issues not previously reported.

Not really cleared of anything at all of course are the sickly fields of Falls Church City. Home to a shameful assortment of saps and simpletons, the Sorry City has now been left vulnerable as 'several' members of its 32-person police department have lately tested positive for COVID, thus being relegated to a two-week quarantine. As more than two-thirds of City staff live elsewhere, rumors are circulating that the virus is being imported from other areas of the region. Don't get pulled over, and wear a mask, everyone!

Posted by: EWECV ()
Date: July 18, 2020 10:55AM

>
>
>
>
>
>
> Also upcoming of course will be more ass-whooping
> of idiots.

Yup, Gerund Boy, you'll keep getting your loser ass whooped every day 50X. & all you can do about it is act like a potty mouth 3rd grader throwing a tantrum on the playground.

Better get out those Depends, huh? The neighborhood kids oughtta be on your lawn any minute, now!

Date: July 18, 2020 11:25AM

^^^ Ignorance, envy, and butthurt among those who can’t manage to measure up on any scale at all.

Date: July 18, 2020 12:15PM

> All true, all the time --

And another lie. It's almost like you can't stop.

> I see you've still not found the Google street
> view that was among the first I came across with
> respect to that area.

No evidence has been presented that indicates you have found such a street view. In fact, all evidence points to the exact opposite conclusion.

Perhaps you care to tell us what is preventing you from posting such a link?

> Or perhaps you did find it
> and immediately realized the eternal urgency of
> simply lying about it.

It is impossible to find what doesn't exist. Of course, you can prove I am lying by posting such a link. Your hesitancy to do so only indicates you know the veracity of my claims.

> It's so different from that phony photo that you
> posted here some 30 times over.

You've yet to indicate exactly why it is phony. Perhaps that is because you know it conclusively shows you to be a lying fraud.

> If the grassy
> area itself somehow seems small to you, attached
> below once again is a more panoramic view of it.

Still not much more than a 100 feet and it is still a rather narrow and small patch of grass. Again, if you think that is "significant," it says a great deal about the minuscule plot that surrounds your shit-shack.

> That particular area of grasses, weeds, and dense
> woods by the way runs all the way down to where
> 395 goes into the tunnel, so yes, it's quite
> significant.

You had to be told where 395 enters the tunnel, dumbass. It is just one of your numerous blunders regarding your mangled descriptions of the area.

Date: July 18, 2020 12:43PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
------------------------------------------------->
> And another lie. It's almost like you can't stop.

It’s almost like you're just a worthless lying sack of shit. No wait, it’s exactly like that, you dull-brained shit-slinging asshole. Hit the call button and ask for your mid-day meds.

Date: July 18, 2020 12:55PM

Would a truthful person hastily run away from something he claims he can so easily prove?

> respect to that area.

No evidence has been presented that indicates you have found such a street view. In fact, all evidence points to the exact opposite conclusion.

> simply lying about it.

It is impossible to find what doesn't exist. Of course, you can prove I am lying by posting such a link. Your hesitancy to do so only indicates you know the veracity of my claims.

> It's so different from that phony photo that you
> posted here some 30 times over.

You've yet to indicate exactly why it is phony. Perhaps that is because you know it conclusively shows you to be a lying fraud.

> If the grassy
> area itself somehow seems small to you, attached
> below once again is a more panoramic view of it.

Still not much more than a 100 feet and it is still a rather narrow and small patch of grass. Again, if you think that is "significant," it says a great deal about the minuscule plot that surrounds your shit-shack.

> That particular area of grasses, weeds, and dense
> woods by the way runs all the way down to where
> 395 goes into the tunnel, so yes, it's quite
> significant.

You had to be told where 395 enters the tunnel, dumbass. It is just one of your numerous blunders regarding your mangled descriptions of the area.

Date: July 18, 2020 01:17PM

More feeble copy-and-paste shit-slinging? You are so far beneath me and so far in my rear-view mirror.

Date: July 18, 2020 01:49PM

> More feeble copy-and-paste shit-slinging? You are
> so far beneath me and so far in my rear-view
> mirror.

If you weren't a coward and a liar, you might see some new material. Until then, like the picture, the copy and paste is more than enough to demonstrate that you are a coward and a liar.

Want some more truth? You are too much of a pussy and a liar to provide the link to the street view of townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. You know that is true.

There is nothing beneath you. You truly are the bottom of the barrel.

> respect to that area.

> simply lying about it.

Date: July 18, 2020 02:05PM

The CMYK structures are a real burr up your butt, eh. Don’t know how you could have missed the street view. It just popped right up for me. But as I said earlier, if you did see it, you wouldn’t say so. Dishonest sorry-ass sack of shit.

Posted by: NFKCK ()
Date: July 18, 2020 02:10PM

> ^^^ Ignorance, envy, and butthurt among those who
> can’t manage to measure up on any scale at all.

The ignoramus is Gerund Boy, who gets his ass kicked on FFXU 50X a day & keeps coming back & expects diff. results. WRONG AGAIN, Gerund Boy! The reson you get your ass kicked & thoroughly owned 50X a day is you won't shut the fuck up like the beaten little dog you are and slink off to the obscurity you belong in. SO you keep coming back like the ignoramus moron you are to get your ass kicked & OWNED some more. CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy! EVERY day you go from ZERO to ZERO!

NObody envies a nasty old man who poops his Depends & has to brag about this imagined wealth he has while he lives in this imagined palace on this vast estate. Nobody envies a nasty old man who's so nasty he has to shitpost on a dumbass internet message board like this on holidays b\c nobody wants nothing to do with him b\c he's got the maturity of a potty mouth 3rd grader on a elementary school playground. Nobody envies an obnoxious old twit who shitposts the same old boring bullshit about this imagined "sweet spot". No, Gerund Boy, nobody wants to be anything like you.

The only 1 here butthurt is you, Gerund Boy & that's from the sound spankings you get here many times a day.

Yup, Gerund Boy, it's grand I'm not you & sucks to be you.

Date: July 18, 2020 02:42PM

Alphabet-boi is such a fraud. Even among a herd of useless dumbshit sock-puppets, nobody can claim to do it any worse. Doe & fawns were by earlier maybe. Hard to tell if they were on the property or in the field beyond the fence line.

Date: July 18, 2020 02:59PM

> The CMYK structures are a real burr up your butt,
> eh. Don’t know how you could have missed the
> street view. It just popped right up for me. But
> as I said earlier, if you did see it, you
> wouldn’t say so. Dishonest sorry-ass sack of
> shit.

You did say that and you've been given the opportunity to prove that I am being dishonest about it by providing the link to the street view you claim exists. You haven't done that.

Of course, if you're lying about these townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors, that might explain your inability to provide that link.

As I mentioned earlier, your hesitancy to do so only indicates you know the veracity of my claims.

As always, you continue to lose and look like a lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 18, 2020 03:23PM

I’m sorry your google skills have deteriorated so badly, but in a larger sense, it’s no concern of mine if you don’t see what I have seen. As for your ‘claims’, they are famously full of seven years worth of total bullshit. Loser.

Date: July 18, 2020 03:37PM

NOBODY, including you, has seen what you claim to have seen because what you claim simply doesn't exist.

Because you are too much of a coward to admit you made yet another blunder, you will rightly be called a liar. Those named lies are adding up and not in your favor.

Here's a claim for you. There are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. Now, prove that is a bullshit claim. You won't because you can't. Prove me wrong, pussy.

Date: July 18, 2020 04:09PM

Your inability to discover in all this time what came wandering over to me all of its own accord does not obviate the truth of the matter. Same of course with your 30-time fraud photo.

Date: July 18, 2020 04:59PM

Your cornered by your own stupidity and lies.

There are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you can't prove otherwise.

Date: July 18, 2020 05:14PM

You’re a defenseless idiot. I feel halfway bad for just kicking the living shit out of you like this.

Date: July 18, 2020 06:53PM

Imagine how bad you'd feel if you unleashed the street view link showing townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors. LOL!

All your left with is pretending you are somehow winning when the world can see that you're nothing more than a sniveling, lying shit-shack shut-in popping off lies from your hovel.

After all, it is I who should feel bad for egging on your rather obvious sociopathy and narcissistic personality disorder. But, you're a lying piece of shit and I like mocking you for it.

Date: July 18, 2020 07:42PM

Well, I’ve recovered from feeling halfway bad about just kicking the living shit out of you here, so I guess we can now say that you can’t live where I live, do what I do, dine where I dine, or see what I see. LOL. Such a loser!

Date: July 18, 2020 07:47PM

There are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you can't prove otherwise.

You've been done in by your own lies and stupidity. You'll never amount to more than a lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 19, 2020 12:09AM

> AlphabetGerund-boi is such a fraud. Even among a herd of
> useless dumbshit sock-puppets, nobody can claim to
> do it any worse than Gerund Boy. DoeRaccoons & fawnrats were by earlier
> maybe. Hard to tell if they were on the propertydumpsters
> or in the fieldtrash cans beyond the fence line.

FIFY

Date: July 19, 2020 12:15AM

> I’m sorry

STOP RIGHT THERE, SAY NO MORE; you just said ALL you need to say. Here, let me cross out the rest for you:

yXoXuXrXgXoXoXgXlXeXsXkXiXlXlXsXhXaXvXeXdXeXtXeXrXiXoXrXaXtXeXd
> XsXoXbXaXdXlXyX,XbXuXtXiXnXaXlXaXrXgXeXrXsXeXnXsXeX,XiXtX’XsXnXoXcXoXnXcXeXrXnX
> XoXfXmXiXnXeXiXfXyXoXuXdXoXnX’XtXsXeXeXwXhXaXtXIXhXaXvXeXsXeXeXnX. XAXsX
> XfXoXrXyXoXuXrX‘XcXlXaXiXmXsX’,XtXhXeXyXaXrXeXfXaXmXoXuXsXlXyXfXuXlXlXXXoXf
> sXeXvXeXnXyXeXaXrXsXwXoXrXtXhXoXfXtXoXtXaXlXbXuXlXlXsXhXiXtX.XLXoXsXeXrX.

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: July 19, 2020 12:23AM

> Well, I’ve recovered from feeling halfway bad
> about just kicking the living shit out of you
> here,

WRONG! Dope, you've gotten the living shit kicked out of you 50X today alone.

so I guess we can now say that you can’t
> live where I live,

nobody wants to live in a broken down rambler in Vienna with a leaky roof, oil stained driveway full of tree root cracks & buckles & has a 16 YO Toyota Corolla parked in it with bald tires and rusted fenders and a leaky muffler, , torn screens on the windows & a few cracks in 'em,.too & 15 YO window shaker ACs that keep throwing breakers.

do what I do,

YOu're the only 1 who thinks taking the FFX Connector to Walmart is "big plans".

dine where I
> dine,

Eating at Mickey D's isn't good for you. It gives you all kinds of health problems.

or see what I see.

YOu makeup the shit you see, put down the pipe, crackhead! You should be ashamed of yourself, an old man like you smoking crack. Is that what makes you such a disgusting asshole?

LOL. Such a loser!

Yup, you're a loser alright. Sucks to be you. Glad I'm not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2020 12:24AM by JP Morgenthau.

Date: July 19, 2020 12:37AM

One of the sad things about being a Whiffie Is that the more you strain and the harder you struggle here, the worse you actually look, stupid lowly spoofers and sock-puppets alike.

Date: July 19, 2020 01:37AM

You've been done in by your own lies and stupidity. You'll never amount to more than a lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 19, 2020 07:09AM

So as legendarily long-suffering losers, the over-wrought Whiffies manage nothing here in their repeated stutters and stammers beyond provision of ever more detailed pictures drawn from their own ignorance and depressingly downscale existence. What a sorry situation is theirs. So much better to have all this education, all this professional success, and all this accumulated wealth stashed away in support of a magnificent Sweet Spot home and an upscale 'do as you choose' lifestyle. All this is ample reason to have paid good attention in school. Tangible returns to skipping classes and drunken binges have likely not been as high.

Date: July 19, 2020 09:35AM

Date: July 19, 2020 10:14AM

Well, Martha Reeves might have sung about it, but to most folks, the persistence of this current heat wave is not something to celebrate at all. It was an iffy 75 degrees when I got up this morning, and the mercury has been climbing ever since, even as I soon headed over into town for some pantry replenishment purposes. Fresh fruits and veggies had come into perilously short supply, as had key treat and beverage opportunities. All is well now though, save for the local climate still being a bit on the clammy side. The humidity had been at ridiculously low levels for a time but had bound back to 83% around sunrise, It's back down to about 70% just now, so that's an improvement, but the continued absence of almost any breeze at all is not helping out either. Still, with ample groceries now on the shelf and plenty of Cash Cab soon to be on TV, simply sitting inside and gazing out across the gorgeous lawns and gardens from the cool comfort of the living room is hardly a discouraging thing to contemplate. Especially when, as has now become rather common, the late afternoon hours are enlivened by visits by our local wildlife, young and old alike. We'll be on the lookout for them later on.

Meanwhile, poor President Ding Dong must be smarting after seeing one of his retweeted videos taken down for copyright violation. After all, why should be subject to any law at all? Illegal CBP forces sucking people off the streets with no justification at all? What could be wrong with that? How about pulling funds for masks and COVID testing out of the budget? Certainly that was a good idea. And all that as if he wasn't being humiliated enough by niece Mary's bragging about how her TV ratings are higher than his. LOL! What a hapless dope The Donald is.

In other news, the Blue Jays got local and provincial permission to play phony-ball at the Rogers Centre, but the feds have now shut that idea down, leaving the Jays to ponder between Buffalo and Dunedin (bad idea) as a substitute home. This whole phony-ball notion could ravel into utter disaster on very short notice, but Bozo Bobby only cares for now about the money. No one is sure how much it would take to change his mind.

If it's not already too late of course, everyone still stuck in stagnant Falls Church City should change his mind and immediately seek some way out. Exciting news though that City Hall will reopen on Tuesday, but only to those who have by Monday viewed an apparently 55-minute training video about how to properly clean work-spaces and other relevant areas. There will be 'cleaning caddies' with disinfectants, cleaners, rags, gloves and eye protection set up on each floor. Special cleaning protocols will further extend to all City-owned vehicles. Sounds like fun.

Date: July 19, 2020 10:18AM

> There are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood
> painted in a questionable array of colors and you can't
> prove otherwise. You've been done in by your own lies
> and stupidity. You'll never amount to more than a lying
> shit-shack shut-in.

As I noted earlier this morning, you Whiffies manage nothing here in your repeated stutters and stammers beyond provision of ever more detailed pictures drawn from your own ignorance and depressingly downscale existence.

Carry on...

Date: July 19, 2020 11:18AM

As I previously noted, there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you can't prove otherwise.

Date: July 19, 2020 11:21AM

^^^ Nobody home, as usual. What a soft-ass loser!

Date: July 19, 2020 11:54AM

Date: July 19, 2020 12:13PM

^^^ Can the badly beaten jackass post that same shit 30+ times the way he did with his ridiculous and now disgraced phony-photo? Could be he has no other choice. LOL!

Date: July 19, 2020 12:26PM

It's all that is needed to conclusively prove that you are nothing more than a lying shit-shack shut-in.

In order for you to badly beat me, you'd need to provide some actual evidence of your assertion.

You've been done in by your own lies and stupidity. 

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: July 19, 2020 12:52PM

> One of the sad things about being a Whiffie Is
> that the more you strain and the harder you
> struggle here, the worse you actually look
>

which is why you look dumber & dumber every day, DOLT. You struggle & strain & struggle, but you get owned all day every day a hundred times a day, but you come back for more and you look dumber & dumber every day.

Sucks to be you, King of the "Whiffies"!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2020 12:53PM by JP Morgenthau.

Date: July 19, 2020 12:54PM

Well, I claim to have seen the CMYK street-view photo, and you for whatever reason claim not to have seen it. Just as I dined with some frequency at Brine and you never once darkened their door. Otherwise, haven’t seen the doe, but two fawns were munching and nuzzling away just off the carport a few minutes ago. Got a couple of nice pix to show to The Principals tomorrow.

Posted by: Arlington Democrat Cooperator ()
Date: July 19, 2020 12:58PM

> Alphabet-boi

THERE YOU GO AGAIN, posting homophobic slurs. This is why nobody believes you and calls you a fraud cause you show you're 1 when you post homophobic slurs like this.

I long for the day when the reeducation camps are set up & bigots like you get sent to them for some much needed self criticism on your bigoted ways. You will conform to the new progrsssive society on the horizon or be left behind, written off as an older type no longer relevant in a new, modern and progressive society our leaders are working to build.

Date: July 19, 2020 01:02PM

> ^^^ Can the badly beaten jackass post that same
> shit 30+ times the way he did with his ridiculous
> and now disgraced phony-photo? Could be he has no
> other choice. LOL!

The only thing phoney that gets disgraced is you here every day 50X. You got busted posting a phoney water color and haven;t lived it down, yet.

It's a good thing you're not a Redditor. If you posted on the AITA forums, you'd get YTA ratings off the charts just by going to 1 of those sub-reddits & not even posting anything.

You're a phoney fake asshole & show it every day.

Posted by: JDDCH ()
Date: July 19, 2020 01:05PM

> ^^^ Can the badly beaten jackass post that same
> shit 30+ times the way he did with his ridiculous
> and now disgraced phony-photo? Could be he has no
> other choice. LOL!

Says the Gerund Boy DOLT who shitposts the same "sweet spot" bullshit day in & day out. Nobody believes a full of shit nasty old man like you, Gerund Boy. Don't you have some neighborhood kids to yell "GET OFF MY LAWN!" at? Get out those Depends, cuz you'll be pooping 'em soon!

Date: July 19, 2020 01:39PM

All of you stupid shit sock-puppets combine only to further disgrace your worthlessly impotent string-puller.

Date: July 19, 2020 02:52PM

> Well, I claim to have seen the CMYK street-view
> photo,

What you claim and what actually exists are two different things. There are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise.

> and you for whatever reason claim not to
> have seen it.

Because, unlike you, I am not a liar. Once again, there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you can't prove otherwise.

This is a disaster of your own making. How you choose to rescue yourself is entirely up to you. If the past is any indicator, you won't be helping yourself at any point in the near future. You'll simply remain a shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 19, 2020 03:19PM

LOL! The FAIL here is all yours. As it has been for years and years and years.

Date: July 19, 2020 04:27PM

You can pretend that's true, try to convince others it's true, but deep down you know it's just another one of your lies.

There are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. That is a complete failure on your part. One from which you can't recover.

Date: July 19, 2020 05:39PM

Dude, I’ve been ridiculing your stupid shit since 2013. In all that time, it hasn’t gotten any better. You just top out at perpetual disgrace.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2020 05:41PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: July 19, 2020 06:16PM

LOL! You've been forced to tell yourself that after all of your humiliating defeats. Smarter people wouldn't have come back to keep getting their ass kicked, but you demonstrate multiple times a day that you just aren't that smart.

You know that there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise.

Every time that sentence appears, it is a reminder that you are nothing more than a lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 19, 2020 08:04PM

You said the same about the lack of trees along Wash Ave. And the existence of Brockmont. And your having ever eaten at Brine. You open your mouth and crap comes out. Nothing but worthless crap.

Date: July 19, 2020 08:47PM

What I have said has been proven by facts. It is also a fact that there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. And, every time you fail to provide these street views you claim exist, that fact is proven yet again.

Date: July 20, 2020 01:19AM

You don’t understand what proof is or how it works. Actual rational thinking is just plain not your thing.

Date: July 20, 2020 07:26AM

So, the Whiffies managed last night to invest way more brute force than any fact or common sense in once again providing only ever more detailed pictures drawn from their own shameless failure and ignorance and depressingly downscale existence. Give them credit for consistency though -- they are unfailingly no good at this.

Big mistake...
Attachments:
BigMistakePanorama.jpg

Date: July 20, 2020 09:31AM

Well, whether it's the frying pan or the fire, we're definitely into a hot stretch now. It was already 81 degrees when I got up this morning, but with partly cloudy skies, just a hint of a breeze blowing, and the humidity held to just the 65% range, the walk down the driveway and back to retrieve the morning paper was not so bad at all. Things are likely to get a good deal worse later on though, as even out here in the Sweet Spot, we should see at least the mid-90's bv mid-afternoon. We'd hoped to 'do lunch' at some point today with The Principals, but dark clouds of Phase-3 disarray may call that into question, as hard-heads persist in thinking that rules do not apply to them. Hosts do like to say that the customer is always right, but sometimes you have to just tell the clowbns, even if they are customers, to get out if they are unwilling no comply with house rules designed to protect everyone. So we'll see how foraging turns out later on.

His now expanding 'secret police' ventures are not apt to turn out well either now or later for the delirious doofus, President Ding Dong. These simply increase local violence now while increasing his personal exposure to serious sanction once he is forced out of office, which is very likely to occur in just six months or so. As with his idiotic statements about the COVID crisis, he is only cementing his place here ahead of Bush-43 as Worst US President Ever. He will be remembered as nothing more than that, assuming that no one manages to install Mike Pence in his place. What an ultimate loser that lying fathead is!

In other news, one-time Nat (traded for Adam Eaton) Lucas Giolito has been named to start for the White Sox on Funny-ball Opening Day. He's taken some major steps forward over the past two years and could blossom now into the pitcher he was drafted to become back in 2012. Former Nat Wilson Rames (C-NYM) has not been seen in camp for a few days due to what the Mets are calling a 'persoinal matter'. Hmmm. Collin McHugh (P-BOS) has meanwhile now opted out of the 2020 season, mostly from a belief that he can more safely rehab his ailing elbow in circumstances that he can control rather than anywhere that MLB can put on the table. Probably a good call.

Also a good call of course is staying far away from the fields and streams of sorry Falls Church City. Recent evidence has suggested that major vision problems might plague persons known to frequent that area, so it would be a good idea to stay away until some sort of all clear is sounded. Could be a long-term sort of thing though.

Date: July 20, 2020 10:04AM

> You don’t understand what proof is or how it
> works. Actual rational thinking is just plain not
> your thing.

LOL! More lies.

There are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. That is a complete failure on your part. One from which you can't recover.

Date: July 20, 2020 10:46AM

>
> And the existence of Brockmont.
>
>
>

There's no such thing as "Brockmont", dimwit.

Date: July 20, 2020 10:51AM

Running the xerox machine, but very little else. Dope.

Date: July 20, 2020 11:10AM

Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

Brockmont: Basic Facts & Information

Brockmont (GNIS FID: 1778844) is a populated place
LOCATED WITHIN the West Falls Church CDP. In turn, the
West Falls Church CDP is located within Fairfax County.

(Also posted six weeks ago)

Pages: PreviousFirst...8586878889909192939495...LastNext
Current Page: 90 of 609

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.