HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...6768697071727374757677...LastNext
Current Page: 72 of 601
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Giverer of Plus Ones ()
Date: May 07, 2020 01:45AM

3cpdx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > I
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> And Actual JP Morgenthau is the self-appointed,
> self-anointed, self-titled, self-professed,
> singular expert in anything and everything. Makes
> one wonder why such a enormously bright, talented
> and skilled human would spend his time arguing
> about trees along a sidewalk when he could be
> solving real problems, working with the titans of
> industry, guiding technologist, being a leader of
> leaders. Yet here he sits, hour after hour, day
> after day, week after week, month after
> month....literally doing nothing. Nothing. Nada.
> Zip. Zero.

+1

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Caller of BS ()
Date: May 07, 2020 01:53AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
>
> I’m a nice guy.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

BULLSHIT! You are the nastiest, rudest, most disgusting, foul, repulsive & obnoxious piece of garbage anyone's ever run across. It's why nobody believes you when you say you're married. No woman would have an obnoxious asshole like you. Maybe a prissy faggott would have you, but that's about it.

Date: May 07, 2020 03:17AM

Well, enough merciless squid-stomping for one day. I’m headed to bed. The wife is going to keep watching Property Brothers.

Posted by: $$$$ ()
Date: May 07, 2020 07:18AM

Hey hey! Back with some fairy resin pieces from the dollar tree! Won't stop, can't stop! Today let's look at the oft ignored part of a elven tableau - garbage. A stack of three empty crates covered with carnations and a sort of moss, I think, with add to realistic, gritty representations of Barretta episodes but with gnomes. All at the Dollar Tree.

Date: May 07, 2020 09:17AM

So the Whiffies fared about as usual over the latter parts of Wednesday, meaning that they failed miserably in every aspect of their foolish and phony undertakings here. They seem not to realize that they cannot just deny plain and simple facts out of existence by their foolish say-so. They've over and over had their noses rubbed in that fact as part of lambasting regular dumb-ass attempts to do just that. This of course has been going on since 2013, and it's really not a good sign at all when so simple a lesson as that goes unlearned for such a long, long time. Guess that's why they're the Whiffies.

Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: May 07, 2020 09:45AM

Despite having his slumber disturbed once again, looks like he couldn't come up with a good reason why he's too much of a wimp to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in his lists.

He might as well admit he can't cover up his lies.

The hauntings of the tauntings are clearly getting to be too much for him. Oh well, perhaps if he wasn't a sociopathic, lying asshole, people wouldn't use him as the forum punching bag.

Date: May 07, 2020 11:31AM

The wait is over at last...

Well, 44 degrees is not a whole lot, but it was otherwise quite the bright and beautiful morning out here, one that was certainly enjoyed by all of the proud, the few, the Sweet Spotters. I was myself moved for instance to motor on over into town and work diligently on replenishing stocks of fresh fruit and other goodies that had begun to run a tad low. Took off a little later than usual and was a bit worried on that account that the end of senior hours might mean some tough sledding up and down the more popular aisles. But basket-filling all went well, and we rolled through a smooth check-out as well. Mission accomplished, and it's of course good to see the fridges and pantries bursting at the seams once again.

No wildlife blockades as I crossed over the creek in either direction, nor have any specimens showed up here at home as far as I know. Odds are that something will show up soon enough though. It looks like we're going to be bathed in sunshine all day today with temps reaching up into the mid-60's. Not much chance of rain, but there is a bit of a breeze kicking around now and then. Still shaping up to be one of the nicer days we've had of late, and likely the best of what we'll see over the coming week also.

Meanwhile, President Ding Dong continues to make a perfect fool of himself, reversing his call to disband the COVID taskforce that has made him look so terribly bad of late, while also assuring us all that Birx and Fauci will be there forever, or at least close to it. Says he hadn't realized how popular the group was. Ha! That's like something coming out of Falls Church City! So is his claim to have worn a mask while off-camera at the Honeywell mask-making plant. He's just another guy who can't overcome his compulsion to lie. He'll likely just punt on the latest numbers of new filings for unemployment insurance though, Keeping in mind that in no week of records since 1967 had claims higher than 700,000 been noted, there were 3,200,000 such claims filed last week, and that was a LOW number for the period since March 15, over which some 33.5 million claims have been filed. And of course not everyone unemployed is eligible to file for UI benefits, so things are actually even worse than they appear, COVID and unemployment are each on the rampage now, and Trump is powerless and hiding over in the corner.

In other news, Bozo Bobby's 6th Avenue Gang is proposing to unveil by next week a plan for what things would look like if Spring Training 2.0 could begin in late June and something they'll try to call a 'regular season' could then begin in late July. These would of course be contingent plans, and in reality, there are few if any signs that the contingencies can actually be met. Still I guess you do need a long-shot plan just in case some miracle occurs, so we'll see what the brilliant minds at MLB may have come up with.

Also sorely lacking in brilliant minds of course are the increasingly sorry slums of Falls Church City. Burdened by bevies of unschooled bozos, the place is basically in free-fall these days, a state that is likely only to worsen unless the GOP suddenly awakens and realizes that state and local governments are actually just as important as the silk suits of their well-heeled Big Business buddies. But don't hold your breath -- the Republican brand is based on passing the buck down to the little guy, so the most we can really count on from them is the cackling of villainous laughter. That's just who they are.

Date: May 07, 2020 11:39AM

Not read. No need to read. No doubt full of lies. No doubt ducking and deflecting like a wimp. You can practically set your watch by his daily deceit.

Date: May 07, 2020 11:46AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Despite having his slumber disturbed once again...

LOL! Slept perfectly well, thanks, and if anything just a few minutes too long. Of course it's easy for me to get a good night's sleep, as unlike you, I don't have to deal with the terrible weights and burdens of guilt piled up over so many years of disgraceful fumble-fuck lying. Sucks to be you, as always

Date: May 07, 2020 12:42PM

Of course you don’t lose sleep over your long list of well documented lies. You’re clearly a sociopath. Your unhealthy obsession, however, brings you to this thread at times well past the hour you conceded was late for you. Probably due to the shame of being exposed as a massive wimp.

And, despite your claims of being well rested, you still can’t manage to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in your lists. Maybe an afternoon nap will help you with that, wimp.

Date: May 07, 2020 01:05PM

What a good little loser! You’ve just had the crap kicked out of you here for years and years. You can’t even fool yourself on the sorry-ass nature of your abysmal history here. Just pitiful.

Date: May 07, 2020 01:39PM

LOL! Your obsession started when you were humiliated by me so long ago. You've tried in vain to recover ever since. You've only managed to make it worse for yourself. Bouncing between lies and bumbling buffoonery is all you've ever known. All I do is point and laugh, wimp.

Have you decided whether you've got enough backbone to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in your lists?

You're a fraud. You're a clod. You're a wimp. Your own words and actions confirm as much. Do you think anyone, besides yourself, has reached a different conclusion?

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: May 07, 2020 02:00PM

> So the Whiffies of Central Fairfax, led by me as their Loser-in-Chief, fared about as usual over the
> latter parts of Wednesday, meaning that theywe
> failed miserably in every aspect of theiour foolish
> and phony undertakings here. Theywe seem not to
> realize that theywe cannot just deny plain and
> simple facts out of existence by theiour foolish
> say-so & make up more BS and call it "facts". TheyWe've over and over had theiOur noses
> rubbed in that fact as part of lambasting regular
> dumb-ass attempts to do just that. This of course
> has been going on since 2013, and it's really not
> a good sign at all when so simple a lesson as that
> goes unlearned for such a long, long time. Guess
> that's why theywe're the Whiffies.

FIFY

Date: May 07, 2020 03:10PM

Poor little troubled douche knows full well how severe the beatings he has taken here over the years have been. Crashed and burned over peeled versus unpeeled, for crying out loud. He just loses and loses and loses, while we enjoy life as wealthy retirees out here in the beautiful Sweet Spot.

Posted by: Poor old dude... ()
Date: May 07, 2020 03:24PM

I almost feel sorry for him at this point.

Almost.

Date: May 07, 2020 03:35PM

Might be heading toward old, but poor just doesn’t apply.

Date: May 07, 2020 03:49PM

Living on borrowed time.

And borrowed money.

Date: May 07, 2020 04:09PM

LOL! Health is very good. Credit rating and balance sheet are even better.

Date: May 07, 2020 04:12PM

Not much left of either.

Date: May 07, 2020 04:19PM

So bitter!

Date: May 07, 2020 04:25PM

> Poor little troubled douche knows full well how
> severe the beatings he has taken here over the
> years have been. Crashed and burned over peeled
> versus unpeeled, for crying out loud. He just
> loses and loses and loses, while we enjoy life as
> wealthy retirees out here in the beautiful Sweet
> Spot.

More bluster from the battered and beaten boob.

Have you decided whether you've got enough backbone to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in your lists?

Wimp.

Posted by: vu7lc ()

> So bitter!

hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month...

Posted by: Steamfitter ()

I get my salad dry. I like it that way. I guess I don't know how to dress a salad properly because I don't dress one at all. But, since I don't dress it at all, I don't dress it improperly, either.

Posted by: Yes ()
Date: May 07, 2020 04:44PM

> So bitter!

Yes, you are.

Date: May 07, 2020 04:45PM

There’s no mystery to it at all, but particularly not in places where salad is a staple. The dope stumbled badly and then stumbled badly again. Pretty dumb.

Date: May 07, 2020 05:09PM

> There’s no mystery to it at all, but
> particularly not in places where salad is a
> staple. The dope stumbled badly and then stumbled
> badly again. Pretty dumb.

Down to arguing salad. lol

Date: May 07, 2020 05:19PM

Among hundreds of other things that the dope and his sock-puppets shit squads have so totally fucked up over the years.

Date: May 07, 2020 05:41PM

Failing miserably at all.

Date: May 07, 2020 05:43PM

> Among hundreds of other things that the dope and
> his sock-puppets shit squads have so totally
> fucked up over the years.

It was Sweetwater Slophouse that fucked up the salad dressing. From there you took the baton and further to expose yourself as a fraud and a rube. That fail barge has sailed for you.

You're only bringing that epic fail of yours up to distract from your inability to  to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in your lists.

Wimp.

Posted by: sfc ()
Date: May 07, 2020 05:46PM

To futher

Date: May 07, 2020 06:07PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> It was Sweetwater Slophouse that fucked up the salad dressing.

It was you who bungled a simple English sentence.

You meanwhile don’t know jackshit about Sweetwater, the hospitality industry, or food in general. You are way out of your league in any such discussion.

Date: May 07, 2020 06:13PM

"Dressing of course is served on the side, at least for all those experienced enough to ask for it that way." - J.P. Dumbshit

Wimps of course refuse to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in their lists of homes in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood.

Date: May 07, 2020 06:21PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> "Dressing of course is served on the side, at
> least for all those experienced enough to ask for
> it that way." - J.P. Dumbshit

And you are still too dumb to have understood what that sentence means. It’s quite over your head, while saying nothing at all about how anyone orders a salad. You can’t untuck yourself on that sorry mess.

Date: May 07, 2020 06:28PM

You concocted your equivocation after you found out how foolish that statement made you look. It further confirmed what a rube you are when it comes to culinary world.

You continue to equivocated about your refusal to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in your lists. 

Wimp.

Date: May 07, 2020 07:34PM

You simply suck at every facet of English, you have no connection at all to the hospitality industry, and you of course lie like a rug. Each of those gets you into trouble here over and over and over again.

Posted by: *boom* ()
Date: May 07, 2020 08:51PM

You can't post a single listing in "Brockmont."

ed00a0a89bf4a432f06896bf2e42924a.gif

Date: May 07, 2020 08:57PM

Grow up, child.

Posted by: You got NOTHING old man LOL! ()
Date: May 07, 2020 09:18PM

tenor.gif?itemid=10323706

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: May 07, 2020 10:51PM

> YouI simply suck the BBC at VGH, Inc. every day. It's an important facet of my daily routineEnglish, you
> have no connection at all to the hospitality
> industry, and you of course lie like a rug. Each
> of those
It gets youme into trouble here over and over
> and over again.

FIFY

Posted by: JJUFD ()
Date: May 07, 2020 10:53PM

> Among hundreds of other things that the dope and
> his sock-puppets shit squads have so totally
> fucked up over the years.

OH LOOK! Another one of Gerund Boy's displays of potty mouth 3rd grade playground maturity!

Date: May 08, 2020 08:14AM

So the Whiffies' night was one of descending ever further into Toddler World in just plain making themselves look like dopes. The last rational post was this one --

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: May 07, 2020 07:34PM

You simply suck at every facet of English, you have no connection at all to the hospitality industry, and you of course lie like a rug. Each of those gets you into trouble here over and over and over again.

-- so here's another chance to comment rationally on it, though I don't at all expect that any rational reply will actually that posted now. More juvenile piffle perhaps, but nothing actually rational.

Date: May 08, 2020 09:31AM

> You simply suck at every facet of English, you
> of those gets you into trouble here over and over
> and over again.

"Dressing of course is served on the side, at least for all those experienced enough to ask for it that way." - J.P. Dumbshit

Your sentence is quite clear. Your equivocation and hasty retreat from your statement is understandable once you were given the proper education on such matters.

While you pretend to have connections to the hospitality industry, your numerous blunders over the years cast serious doubt on such a notion. Let’s not forget the fraudulent invention of “the principals” who miraculously appeared on the scene while you were getting you ass kicked on such matters. Pretty amazing and convenient given all your braggadocio on such matters throughout your pathetic existence here.

Not only are you a confirmed liar, you lie about stupid shit and continue to lie about stupid shit after having the truth shoved down your whiny throat.

Which brings us to your refusal to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in your lists of homes in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood.

Wimp.

Date: May 08, 2020 09:48AM

Well, it might not last all that long, but for now, it's another beautiful, bright, clean morning out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot where mostly just the beautiful, intelligent, and wealthy people are able to live. We've got the mercury at an even 50 degrees just now and a bright sun shining down from mostly clear blue skies. With almost no wind, it was a cool but pleasant trip down and back to retrieve the morning paper, a thing that's been taken care of already since nasty clouds will be rolling in soon, and we should have a lovely afternoon of rain coming up followed by more rain overnight. Tomorrow night will see freeze warnings out there, so that won't be good either. Fortunately, yesterday gave us yet another gorgeous afternoon, one that drew me out to sit for a spell watching the birds flit in and out to visit the several feeders. Hopefully, we'll be back to those sorts of conditions again soon, but it doesn't look like it will happen today.

Meanwhile, it seems that President Ding Dong has been seeking to manipulate pandemic data in hopes of luring more and more states into 'opening up' and perhaps helping to spur the economy and rebuild his fast-fading chances of being re-elected. As horrible as he has otherwise been, the actual severity of the pandemic and the worst ever collapse of the economy are just more logs on the fire, but right-wing media and other agents of mind control have enslaved some big numbers in the cause of evil. Hopefully, those with more snese than that will win out here in the end.

In other news, there's nothing new out there to report on. Manfred is still a stooge, and there is still no rational plan or proposal for somehow saving the 2020 season. Sad, but true,

The same could be said of course for all the faults that weigh down the frauds and fools of Falls Church City. As bad as it goes over there, you could help make things a little better by buying one of these classy “Falls Church Better Together” t-shirts, just like the ones that FCC elected and appointed folks have been wearing at official functions and events this week. The proceeds go to some worthwhile area support groups and shirts can be purchased in many sizes for $28 at --

http://www.bonfire.com/falls-church-better-together-t-shirts-1

Date: May 08, 2020 10:24AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> While you pretend to have connections to the
> hospitality industry, your numerous blunders over
> the years cast serious doubt on such a notion.
> Let’s not forget the fraudulent invention of
> “the principals” who miraculously appeared on
> the scene while you were getting you ass kicked on
> such matters.

LOL! The tantrum-thrower can't accept the fact that we've known The Principals for many years now, though at first they did not occupy the lofty positions that they do today. And speaking of today, one has stepped into the kitchen to help move all these carry-out orders out the door, while the other is using computer skills to cover for admin staff who were let go. They're each more then a little concerned about what might happen in trying to 'open up' their stores again, but they will play it as it lies. That's a golf term that you might not understand.

Date: May 08, 2020 10:49AM

LOL! There's no walking back your numerous blunders in that arena, dope. The introduction of "the principals" certainly didn't help you. In fact, it only exacerbated your problems.

C'mon wimp. Post a link or links to a listing or listings found in your lists of homes in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood.

Why do you keep running away from that, sissy?

Posted by: Actual J. Pantyboy Morgenthau ()
Date: May 08, 2020 11:44AM

> So the Whiffies'my night was one of descending ever
> further into Toddler World in just plain making
> themselves look like dopes. The last irrational
> post was this one --
>
> Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
> Date: May 07, 2020 07:34PM
>
> You simply suck at every facet of English, you
> of those gets you into trouble here over and over
> and over again.
>

> -- so here's another chance to comment rationally
> on it, though I don't at all expect that any
> rational reply will actually thatbe posted now.
> Meanwhile, I'll post more juvenile piffle perhaps, but nothing actually
> rational.

FIFY

Date: May 08, 2020 11:54AM

Deaf, dumb, blind, and stupid. Not a good combination. The Principals exist. The townhome in SEDC exists. Brockmont exists. The grassy areas with small trees exist. These are aspects of simple reality that you lack sufficient sense to embrace.

Date: May 08, 2020 12:44PM

The first two are unprovable, but you're a confirmed liar, so the odds of either being true are slim to none. Not to mention, all available evidence points to those claims being false.

You've had the opportunity to prove the second two true, but you've cowardly refused to do so on every occasion you've been given the opportunity to do so. In fact, copious amounts of evidence have proven your assertions to be blatant lies.

But, for shits and giggles, you can once again be given the opportunity to post a link or links to a listing or listings found in your lists of homes in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood.

Yeah, yeah, we know you're a wimp and won't do it.

Date: May 08, 2020 01:00PM

The real world moves on, ignoring the follies of trashed trolls, decaying dumbfucks, and low-grade liars and losers like you.

Posted by: Real world? hahahahahahahahah ()
Date: May 08, 2020 01:05PM

> The real world moves on, ignoring the follies of
> trashed trolls, decaying dumbfucks, and low-grade
> liars and losers like you.

What the fuck do you know about the real world? This thread is your world.

Hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month....

Date: May 08, 2020 01:12PM

Grow up, child.

Date: May 08, 2020 01:22PM

> The real world moves on, ignoring the follies of
> trashed trolls, decaying dumbfucks, and low-grade
> liars and losers like you.

Your response is tantamount to your admission of defeat.

The real world mocks you and your spineless cowardice.

After all, you live in a fantasyland consisting of make believe neighborhoods and make believe views of large grassy areas along Washington Avenue.

Disagree? Feel free to post a link to a home for sale in the Brockmont neighborhood or pictures or street view links showing these large grassy areas along Washington Avenue.

Wimp.

Date: May 08, 2020 02:07PM

Face the facts: Linus = Liar = Loser. Badly disconnected from reality, the real world puts a forceful boot up your butt every single day.

Date: May 08, 2020 02:16PM

Wimp. Liar.

If that’s all you’re going to be, that’s all that needs to be said.

https://www.trulia.com/p/va/church/3325-virreyes-tijuana-fls-church-va-22046--2450670156

Date: May 08, 2020 02:33PM

Another asshole appeal to argument from the outliers. What a fucking douche! All of Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia meanwhile keep tabs on Brockmont. Further, any non-liar who drives along Washington Avenue will see the grassy areas with small trees, just as anyone who had ever eaten there would have noticed the obvious but unusual thing about Brine.

Posted by: Moe Equivocation ()
Date: May 08, 2020 03:18PM

Now he's down to "...keep tabs on Brockmont." LOL!

Show us ONE which isn't an 'outlier.'

You can't? Awwwwwwww

Date: May 08, 2020 03:34PM

Be less pathetic. Go fucking click on something, you worthless low-life asshole.

Posted by: JP is a baby ()
Date: May 08, 2020 03:44PM

> "insert drivel here"

Is 'm angry? Does 'm need a timeout? Maybe you pooped your pants again?

giphy.gif

Posted by: ^^^ loling@you.com ()
Date: May 08, 2020 03:45PM

^^^ Hahahahaha

Nothing huh?

Date: May 08, 2020 03:50PM

> Another asshole appeal to argument from the
> outliers.

Outlier? You’ve been free to pick your own, but like a wimp, you’ve run away every chance you’ve been given.

How about this one?

https://www.trulia.com/p/va/falls-church/2912-stuart-dr-falls-church-va-22042--2020375137

“this beautifully updated and expanded cape cod on a picturesque street in Fenwick Park!”

Fenwick Park is not Brockmont, dope.

You’re 0 fer 2.

Want to try again?

Date: May 08, 2020 03:56PM

Grow up, child. The world laughs 24/7/365 at your weak, flabby, and ignorant ass.

Date: May 08, 2020 04:13PM

LOL! Your Brockmont Blunder only worsens by the moment for you.

Such a wimp. Such a liar.

I’ve now posted two listings from your links. How many will you post? Why are you such a coward?

Date: May 08, 2020 04:20PM

Up your ignorant ass, nursing home boy. Brockmont made headlines all around you, and you are still buttfuck unaware. What a wipe-out loser!

Posted by: ^^^ Tank's empty ()
Date: May 08, 2020 04:51PM

^^^ He's all played out. lol

Date: May 08, 2020 05:12PM

> Up your ignorant ass, nursing home boy. Brockmont
> made headlines all around you, and you are still
> buttfuck unaware. What a wipe-out loser!

Headlines? Keep dreaming.

Would you like to go 0 fer 3, wimp? Where’s your link to a listing?

The Brockmont Blunder is caving in on you.

Wimp.

Liar.

Date: May 08, 2020 05:41PM

According to Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia, you have totally fucked yourself on Brockmont, just as you have here on so many other fronts. You are nothing but an empty vessel.

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthud ()
Date: May 08, 2020 05:53PM

> According to Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia, you have
> totally fucked yourself on Brockmont, just as you
> have here on so many other fronts. You are
> nothing but an empty vessel.

No old dude, you're just too fucking stupid to understand how they work. lol

Date: May 08, 2020 05:59PM

According to Trulia, you shit the bed. These are the homes from the link YOU provided:

https://www.trulia.com/p/va/falls-church/2912-stuart-dr-falls-church-va-22042--2020375137

“this beautifully updated and expanded cape cod on a picturesque street in Fenwick Park!”

Fenwick Park is NOT Brockmont.

https://www.trulia.com/p/va/church/3325-virreyes-tijuana-fls-church-va-22046--2450670156

Tijuana, Mexico is more than 2,500 miles away from Falls Church.

Your own links fucked you, dumbass. You can't recover from that shit.

That's 0 for 2, you massive failure. Would you like to go 0 for 3?

Answer the question, bitch.

No wonder you wouldn't provide your own links. They ALL prove you're a liar!

Bwahahaaahaa!

Posted by: Greenway Downs Syndrome ()
Date: May 08, 2020 06:06PM

Don't forget his Zillow listings being in Greenway Downs.

Date: May 08, 2020 06:14PM

You’re fucked, dumbass. Brockmont owns you worse than Brine.

Posted by: Grandpa's Drooling Again ()
Date: May 08, 2020 06:34PM

Oh yeah, we know old dude...

Whatever keeps you from pulling your catheter out again.

LOL!

Date: May 08, 2020 06:51PM

Grow up, child.

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: May 08, 2020 07:01PM

> Grow up, child. I can't post any
> listings in Brockmont.

^ FIFY

Date: May 08, 2020 07:06PM

> You’re fucked, dumbass. Brockmont owns you
> worse than Brine.

You’re 0 fer 2 in Brockmont. Do you really want to go 0 fer 3? I see you’re too much of a wimp to answer the question.

This shit hurts, doesn’t it, pussy?

It’s only going to get worse for you. You walked right into it.

So, ready to go 0 fer 3? No matter how many we do, you’ll always be 0fer. LOL!

Date: May 08, 2020 07:09PM

Greenway Downs Syndrome Wrote:
> Don't forget his Zillow listings being in Greenway
> Downs.

Oh we’ll cover that too. There’s enough material to bury this sack of lying shit for a long time. He was stupid enough to provide the material that further exposed him as a fraud. Too dumb to avoid it. He walked right into it!

Date: May 08, 2020 07:16PM

You missed the Brockmont boat, asshole. It sailed off without your sorry ass, leaving you high, dry, and dumb as shit on the dock.

Date: May 08, 2020 07:22PM

Your Brockmont boat has sunk. You steered it right into the fatal icebergs, you incompetent boob. Your own links were the icebergs that sunk it, dope.

Do you want to go 0 fer 3? Too much of a wimp to press your luck? Just say the word and another listing will doom you like the previous two.

Pussy.

Date: May 08, 2020 08:31PM

Give it up, dope. You’re just an all-purpose whipping boy around here, a no-account second-rate loser-nobody who’s never amounted to anything anywhere.

Posted by: Poor Old JP ()
Date: May 08, 2020 08:32PM

You'd think that he'd just let it go and move on but I suppose his massive douchebag ego overwhelms his better judgement.

Posted by: Try again? ()
Date: May 08, 2020 08:33PM

> Give it up, dope. You’re just an all-purpose
> whipping boy around here, a no-account second-rate
> loser-nobody who’s never amounted to anything
> anywhere.

^ That's not a listing in Brockmont.

Date: May 08, 2020 09:14PM

It’s a summary of all that you actually are — a long-time broke-ass uneducated no-account loser dumbfuck who’s had the living shit kicked out of him here for years and years.

Posted by: Try again? ()
Date: May 08, 2020 09:25PM

> It’s a summary of all that you actually are —
> a long-time broke-ass uneducated no-account loser
> dumbfuck who’s had the living shit kicked out of
> him here for years and years.

Date: May 08, 2020 10:16PM

Poor baby.

Posted by: FPJMT ()
Date: May 09, 2020 01:34AM

> It’s a summary of all that you actually are —
> a long-time broke-ass uneducated no-account loser
> dumbfuck who’s had the living shit kicked out of
> him here for years and years.

YET ANOTHER shining example of 3rd Gr. potty mouth playground name calling maturity! VERY GOOD, Gerund Boy!

Posted by: Lochinvar ()
Date: May 09, 2020 01:51AM

This is going to take some negotiation, since it looks like several of you here OWN Actual JP MOrgenthau. If you can get together a representative with some negotiating authority, I have a business proposition for you:

I want to rent him from you. I plan to take him to one of the VGH, Inc convenient locations and rent him out as a Glory Hole slave. We can go with a flat fee or percentage.

If it's a percentage, I propose this:

I'll pay his Lyft each way & tip the driver in-app.

65-35 in my favor for each individual rental.

I plan to conclude the night with 2 bukkakke parties on him. Each comer pays a flat fee, 65/35 in my favor. Anything over 15 guys at a given bukkake party and it's 50/50 for #16 & up.

He should get tips, most of the members and guests at VGH, Inc tip,. I propose a 40/40/20 split on those. He gets the 20.

As a further consideration, I am offering a $25 fee to each of you who OWN Actual JP Morgenthau. He is OWNED by several of you here.

So get together all of you who OWN Actual JP Morgenthau. Discuss my offer and let me know if you like it. Everything's negotiable, so, if you don't like the percentages or the fees, let me know & we can work on it.

Contact me this space.

Date: May 09, 2020 08:32AM

So it was another occasion of overnight obliteration for these weak-in-the-head Whiffies, as rhey only extended their now 11-month string of inability to adapt to this...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

...not to mention their more recent inability to adapt to any of these...

https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/28735/VA/Jefferson/Brockmont
https://www.zillow.com/brockmont-falls-church-va/
https://www.trulia.com/VA/Falls_Church,127263,Brockmont/

The mere existence of these data points of course lays waste to the entirety of their numbskull claims, rendering them all void and meaningless. But they and their foolish schools of sock-puppet friends will still flip and flop away like fish out of water in vain hopes of saving some shred of face for themselves. It won't work. They'll all still be just the same old lot of vapid and inarticulate fools. Laughing at them can be a fun way to start the day though.

Posted by: Try Again? ()
Date: May 09, 2020 09:36AM

Date: May 09, 2020 10:13AM

Well, it's quite lovely once again this morning out here in the splendid Sweet Spot. The sun is shining and the birds are singing, all under a cloudless and brilliant blue sky. The only problems I could detect on my recent trip down and back to retrieve the morning paper were that it was way too windy, and that it was 34 freaking degrees out there! What kind on thing ios that on May 9? The gocds must be crazy! And for those without freshly-brewed cups of single-estate Kona to turn to, not much actual relief is in store here either. Winds of 15 mph are expected to be the norm today with high temps being somewhere in the upper 40's. That would have been shaky back in February. Today should thankfully be the worst of things though, as we could actually be turning a corner here on the way up to temps in the 80's by the end of next week, I'll wait to believe it when I see it.

No wildlife sightings yet today, but we did have our first vixen and kit viewing of the season yesterday. There has been a significant uptick in fox traffic the past week to ten days, so we may be seeing more of the little ones for a little while here. Bad news for the chipmunks, squirrels, and mourning doves.

Bad news for everyone of course are the daily antics of the maskless brigand, President Donald J. Ding Dong. Kind of interesting that now that the West Wing has become a playground for the novel coronavirus, they are all turning to the very sort of mass testing that they doubt anyone actually needs, and that certainly very few have actual access to. Such a self-serving pig of a hypocrite this moron is!

In other news, next month's MLB amateur draft will not be cancelled exactly, but it will be cut from 40 rounds to 5 rounds, with clubs then being free to sign all the undrafted players they want for a whopping $20,000 a pop. I wonder who is being helped out the most in that arrangement.

Still needing a whole lot of help of course are these intellectual invalids of Falls Church City, a bunch of first order dopes who basically can't keep up with anything. It will come as news to them for instance that three of the FCPA's ten farmers markets will be open today. These include Burke, Mt. Vernon, and Reston. Social distancing rules and such will be in effect. If things go well today, a few more markets will be open by next week. Likely that JP will just continue to use the market at the Waterfront Metro station by traveling along Washington Avenue. The views of grassy areas with small trees are espcially nice at this time of year.

Date: May 09, 2020 10:15AM

Try Again? Wrote:
> ^ That's not a listing in Brockmont.

Screw your brain back in, oh, sock-puppet loser.

Date: May 09, 2020 10:22AM

> Try Again? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^ That's not a listing in Brockmont.
>
> Screw your brain back in, oh, sock-puppet loser.

Date: May 09, 2020 10:40AM

Ask a shrink about your perseveration problems.

Date: May 09, 2020 10:54AM

> Ask a shrink about your perseveration problems.

Date: May 09, 2020 11:14AM

> ...not to mention their more recent inability to
> adapt to any of these...
>
> https://www.trulia.com/VA/Falls_Church,127263,Broc
> kmont/
>
> The mere existence of these data points of course
> lays waste to the entirety of their numbskull
> claims, rendering them all void and meaningless.

Whether you want to admit it or not (and there’s good reason why you wouldn’t want to admit it) your links have been addressed and they only further prove that you’re a lying fraud.

Would you like to revisit them?

According to Trulia, you shit the bed. These are the homes from the link YOU provided:

Wimp.

Date: May 09, 2020 11:17AM

> Give it up

Give it up? I’ve only just begun humiliating you.

Your Brockmont boat has sunk. You steered it right into the fatal icebergs, you incompetent boob. Your own links were the icebergs that sunk it, dope.

Do you want to go 0 fer 3? Too much of a wimp to press your luck? Just say the word and another listing will doom you like the previous two. Those two are just the tip of the iceberg! LOL!

Wimp.

Date: May 09, 2020 12:23PM

Your status as an intellectual weakling has only been expanded here. Your claims and simple reality are so often polar opposites that men of principle cannot fail to hold a low opinion of you.

Date: May 09, 2020 12:37PM

You aren’t anywhere near a man of principle, so your opinion of others is held in no regard. You’re a liar. You’re a fraud. You’re a coward.

The reality of the situation is that the links YOU provided only serve to further expose you as a lying fraud.

Shall we revisit your tumultuous collapse?

Wimp.

Shall we show another listing from the Trulia link YOU provided? Would you like to offer one?

Date: May 09, 2020 12:39PM

> Your status as an intellectual weakling has only
> been expanded here. Your claims and simple
> reality are so often polar opposites that men of
> principle cannot fail to hold a low opinion of
> you.

Posted by: pvjyu ()
Date: May 09, 2020 01:02PM

> Ask a shrink about your problems.

And here he sits, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month....

Date: May 09, 2020 01:20PM

^^^. See the stooges. See the sock-puppets. See the ignorant useless assholes.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: May 09, 2020 01:25PM

> ^^^. See the stooges. See the sock-puppets. See
> the ignorant useless assholes.

Pages: PreviousFirst...6768697071727374757677...LastNext
Current Page: 72 of 601

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.