HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...5657585960616263646566...LastNext
Current Page: 61 of 609
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: April 09, 2020 05:30PM

seven figure city Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Speaking of continuing to lose, you're pointing up
> at your own post, dope.

Weak as you are, asshole, see if you can manage to figure it all out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: April 09, 2020 06:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Speaking of continuing to lose, you're pointing
> up
> > at your own post, dope.
>
> Weak as you are, asshole, see if you can manage to
> figure it all out.
Yeah, I fucked up.

^ FIFY

Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: April 09, 2020 06:13PM

> -----
> > Speaking of continuing to lose, you're pointing
> up
> > at your own post, dope.
>
> Weak as you are, asshole, see if you can manage to
> figure it all out.

It was all figured out long ago that you are a lying fraud who also happens to be one of the biggest imbeciles around.

You're so stupid that you think anyone will buy your lies about views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

You stepped into such a colossal pile of shit with that obvious fabrication. You've done noting but run away from it like a complete sissy.

Now, do what you do best.

Run, sissy, RUN!

As for ^^^, you fucked up. Just forget trying to justify it. ^^ Means "read line" or "read message" directly above. No two ways about it, shit for brains. Won't even entertain your soon to follow stupidly silly response justifying your moronic move.

Date: April 09, 2020 06:15PM

^^^ Go fuck your self, sock-puppet.

Date: April 09, 2020 07:01PM

It’s been quite the beautiful day out here in the increasingly gorgeous Sweet Spot as Spring continues to break out in a bigger and bigger way. Next up inside is a delightful evening of the Nats delivering another brutal blow to the hopes of the once-favored Cardinals. The wife is pulling together a watch-meal of fried clams and such, so we’ll be looking forward to that as much as to getting an early lead. Go Nats!

Date: April 09, 2020 07:51PM

> ^^^ Go fuck your self, sock-puppet.

LOL! You're such an impotent little sissy.

Date: April 09, 2020 07:56PM

I own your ass, douchebag. You’re a nobody here, you know. Nobody at all.

Date: April 09, 2020 10:58PM

Great win by the Nats. They just plain demoralized ‘em!

Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: April 10, 2020 12:17AM

> cholar Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
>
> Koufax regularly made mincemeat of the Mets at
> both Shea Stadium and the Polo Grounds, but my
> most striking memory of him comes from sitting in
> the RF bleachers during his start at Yankee
> Stadium in Game-1 of the 1963 World Series. One
> mistake to Tom Tresh.

More than one team made "mincemeat" of the Mets from 1962 until 1969. I have an Uncle in the Jersey suburbs who became an instant fan of the Mets as soon as the team entered the National League. He took me to one or two games at the Polo Grounds and Shea. It was funny, my father, when he was a student in Hoboken, used to go to the Polo Grounds mostly. He even took the woman who would become my mother there. The reason that he want there as opposed to Yankee Stadium or Ebbets Field was that the Polo Grounds was the least expensive of the three, at the time. I suspect that his being able to see the Braves there was another motivation. He is a Red Sox fan, as am I, but, I suspect that he was a Braves fan as a child and a young man, although he never would come out and admit it.

My mother grew up in the South Bronx, so Yankee Stadium was much closer, but, he still took her to the Polo Grounds.

Koufax made mincemeat out of more than a few teams,, as well. I saw him pitch frequently in California.

When the A's came in 1968, I was still too young to drive, so, I had to take the Southern Pacific to Sf, a bus across the bay to the 16th St. Station in Oakland then three busses to the Coliseum. It was quite the undertaking, so I would do it once when the Red Sox came, but, other than that, it was Candlestick. That was easy from San Jose. You took the Southern Pacific to Bayshore Yards or Paul Avenue and it was a short walk to Candlestick. Paul Avenue was the better of the two, but not every train stopped at both.

>
> >
>
> >
>
> Hendley
>
> was in fact the losing
> pitcher in Koufax's 1965 perfect game, having
> allowed but an unearned run, one bloop hit, and a
> single walk in a marvelous complete game
>

I remember reading about that game in the SF Examiner-Chronicle. The Sports Page was printed on green paper in that era and had a masthead of its own that read The Chronicle Sporting Green. Poor Ol' Hendley did everything right: one hit, one walk, which was great even by the standard of that era. Still, he loses due to an unearned run.

I saw in the quote that the "S" in my ID got chopped off. Change the "a" to an "e" and you get a Freudian Slip; given the times, that is.................
This COVID-19 business reminds me of the Cholera epidemics that followed people on the trails West in the nineteenth century. Cholera could live even in spittle, which was why spitting was severely punished in some places. COVID-19 lives in all sorts of surfaces and environments, as well.

Date: April 10, 2020 08:50AM

Scholar Wrote:
> More than one team made "mincemeat" of the Mets
> from 1962 until 1969.

They weren't such a soft touch in 1969, at least not after August 15 or so. The Cubs were a better team on paper, but then so were the Braves and Orioles, and look what happened to them.

> I have an Uncle in the Jersey suburbs who became an
> instant fan of the Mets as soon as the team entered
> the National League.

It was like a whole new world having NL ball back in New York. Instead of the staid, pin-striped order of the Yankees, the Mets had Casey and Marvelous Marv. It was no contest. Get out of school, walk to the train station, change at Hoboken to ride the Tubes over to 33rd Street, then the IRT up to 155th. The only problem was that the last westbound train left Hoboken at 12:30 AM, so you had to be back by then. Had a couple of close calls, but always made it in the end.

Date: April 10, 2020 10:26AM

> I own your ass, douchebag. You’re a nobody
> here, you know. Nobody at all.

LOL! You don't even own the last batch of groceries your decrepit hag brought home.

In order for you to own me, you'd need to substantiate your bogus claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. You'd need to stop being a confirmed liar.

No, shit head, the fact of the matter is that the truth owns you and he's an insufferable master. He gives you no quarter, he shows you no mercy. He exposes you as a the lying fraud you are.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 10, 2020 10:30AM

> Scholar Wrote:
> -----
> > More than one team made "mincemeat" of the Mets
> > from 1962 until 1969.
>
> They weren't such a soft touch in 1969, at least
> not after August 15 or so. The Cubs were a better
> team on paper, but then so were the Braves and
> Orioles, and look what happened to them.
>

Oh, yes, 1969 was the year of the "Amazin' Mets!". I was pulling for them, even as an American League fan. They had been so bad from the beginning that it was great to see such a turnaround. Add to it their being underdogs..........

> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
> the Mets had Casey and
> Marvelous Marv. It was no contest.

If nothing else, they were colorful......."Can't ANYBODY here play this game?!?"

Get out of
> school, walk to the train station, change at
> Hoboken to ride the Tubes over to 33rd Street,
> then the IRT up to 155th. The only problem was
> that the last westbound train left Hoboken at
> 12:30 AM, so you had to be back by then. Had a
> couple of close calls, but always made it in the
> end.

...........if it went into extra innings.................

While you could count on the Delay, Linger and Wait to earn its name, as a rule, Murphy's Law would trump it every time. When you are late, the train runs to time.

Of course, by then, it was the Erie Lackamoney.

Date: April 10, 2020 10:30AM

Well, brrrrrrr!!! After a beautiful Spring day yesterday, it was somehow a frigid-feeling 39 degrees outside when I got up this morning, and worse yet, there were chilling winds blowing at 15-20 mph. Boo! Hiss! And it's only supposed to make it up to maybe 50 degrees by late afternoon. Still, I was able to bundle up and trundle on over into town to grab some fresh fruit and dairy supplies. The wife did a larger scale grocery run yesterday, so we didn't need a ton of stuff, but as with free breakfasts in West Palm Beach, fresh fruit is a very nice thing to have in the morning. No new social-distancing rules at the market today, and since it was senior hour, it wasn't too crowded. Saw one whole person not wearing a mask, so that idea has gotten around.

On the scoreboard, both the Cardinals and the Whiffies took it on the chin big time again last night, and each is expected to do nothing more than an encore this evening. Game-4 of the NLCS will hit the airwaves at 7:00 PM, but the Whiffies may very well have either run away or been dropped to the canvas well before that hour. It doesn't take much to send them sprawling after all. Worn out one-trick ponies is all they are anymore.

In other news, Mark Reynolds, path-crosser of Ryan Zimmerman in Virginia Beach, at UVA, and on the Nats roster in 2018 has announced his retirement from MLB. He'll turn 37 this summer, and while a legit power threat throughout his career, he really didn't have another stand-out tool to add to that. With the 2020 season likely shot anyway, Reynolds is heading for home with 298 career homers, but just a .236 career batting average. He was still fun to watch, and we do wish him well.

Needing so much more than mere good wishes of course are the dopes and derelicts of fished-out Falls Church City. In a rare plus moment, the Little City's religious community has pretty much conceded the collective irrelevance of their non-COVID holiday rituals, moving most worship services on-line. I wonder how the offertory will be handled...

Posted by: just sayin some1's tryin 2 hard ()
Date: April 10, 2020 10:35AM

User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 04/10/2020 10:23AM

User Profile : Scholar
Last Activity: 04/10/2020 10:16AM

Last Activity: 04/10/2020 10:30AM

Date: April 10, 2020 11:05AM

^^^ Linus is just too far beyond stupid!

Sort of like little Bobby Manfred whose latest doozie is a plan to do away with the AL and NL entirely, replacing them with FLA and ARZ leagues, based of course on Spring Training venue. The two new leagues would presumably play some weeks of 7-inning double-headers, then have six teams from each league qualify for 'the playoffs'. This is just getting sillier and sillier with each passing day,

Date: April 10, 2020 11:12AM

just sayin some1's tryin 2 hard Wrote:
> User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
> Email: Hidden
> Posts: 1,489
> Registered: 10/03/2019 08:39AM
> Last Activity: 04/10/2020 10:23AM
>
> User Profile : Scholar
> Posts: 11
> Registered: 03/30/2020 03:22PM
> Last Activity: 04/10/2020 10:16AM
>
> Posts: 11
> Last Activity: 04/10/2020 10:30AM

His post average works out to a little under eight posts per day from the time that he opened the account.

Mine works out to one per day since I opened the account.

This gives rise to the question:

..........and your point is_______________________________?

Date: April 10, 2020 12:00PM

DSeven Figure City has an average of 2.88 posts per day since first flubbing his way onto the scene here on March 30, 2019. That of course excludes the many hundreds of posts he’s put up as one of his sickening supply of sock-puppets. Dishonesty is just his thing.

Date: April 10, 2020 12:05PM

LOL! While it was a lovely conversation between the "two" of you, it does nothing to substantiate the bogus claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Funny how that works. LOL!

Date: April 10, 2020 12:17PM

No ‘Magic Walls’ obscure them. The grassy areas with small trees are there today, just waiting for all those who pass by along Washington Avenue to view them.

Date: April 10, 2020 12:59PM

> No ‘Magic Walls’ obscure them.

12+ foot walls obscure a single blade of grass in Spirit of Justice Park from being seen by anyone driving along Washington Avenue.

Would you like to see some Google street view links proving that point AGAIN? I'm happy to torture you some more with them.

> The grassy
> areas with small trees are there today, just
> waiting for all those who pass by along Washington
> Avenue to view them.

If that were the case, you'd have no trouble whatsoever providing a photo or Google street view link substantiating that claim.

Surprise, surprise, you're going to run like a sissy from doing just that.

Ready, set, GO!

The sissy is off to the races!

Posted by: almost like they share a brain! ()
Date: April 10, 2020 01:09PM

User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
Last Activity: 04/10/2020 12:27PM

Last Activity: 04/10/2020 12:30PM

Posted by: $$$$ ()
Date: April 10, 2020 02:08PM

Can't be a scholar without gonin' to school. And you'll need school supplies for that! Dollar trees gotcha covered. Notebooks, pens, pencils, binders, sharpener, organizers, scissors, knifes, crayons, rulers, compresses, defence curves, calculators, abacuses, drawing caddies, activities book, dry erease pens, chalkboards. Also, more. All a short walk to to DT on Maple.

Date: April 10, 2020 02:10PM

^^^ The dumbness is deep and persistent such that it’s almost as if you have no brain at all.

Date: April 10, 2020 03:29PM

Due to his recent uptick in stupidity, we now have to ask which post he is referring to when he uses "^^^". Sadly, it is unlikely his stupidity is going to end anytime soon despite all the best efforts to educate him in the error of his ways.

Date: April 10, 2020 03:39PM

^^^ = See above. That may be more than you are able to deal with.

Posted by: ^^^ See above ()
Date: April 10, 2020 04:07PM

> ^^^ = See above. That may be more than you are
> able to deal with.

^^^ = Dumbfuck douchebag.

Date: April 10, 2020 04:35PM

More than you were able to deal with, as I had suggested.

Posted by: TFLE4 ()
Date: April 10, 2020 04:47PM

$$$$ Wrote:
> Can't be a scholar without gonin' to school. And
> you'll need school supplies for that! Dollar trees
> gotcha covered. Notebooks, pens, pencils, binders,
> sharpener, organizers, scissors, knifes, crayons,
> rulers, compresses, defence curves, calculators,
> abacuses, drawing caddies, activities book, dry
> erease pens, chalkboards. Also, more. All a short
> walk to to DT on Maple.

all goood & wonderful. But do they have toilet paper, paper towels or sanitary wipes?

Date: April 10, 2020 04:48PM

> More than you were able to deal with, as I had
> suggested.
I'm a huge douchebag.

^^^ FIFY

Date: April 10, 2020 06:24PM

> ^^^ = See above. That may be more than you are
> able to deal with.

And yet, you managed to fuck that up just yesterday. I had to inform you of what it meant at 6:13 yesterday. It's just another in a very long list where I had to show you what's what.

Sometimes you just accept it and pretend you knew all along. Sometime you call it a "typo" even though there is no typographical error present. Sometimes it takes some time to beat the truth into you (e.g., what building 3rd St., NW passes under).

Other times, like your bogus claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue, you have to suffer one humiliating reminder after another.

Now, run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 10, 2020 06:52PM

There won’t be a Game-5, so tonight’s replay of NLCS Game-4 (7:00 on MASN) would be your big chance to watch the Nats taking their final step to the world Series, not something that happens every day. So cool...

Date: April 10, 2020 07:39PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> And yet, you managed to fuck that up just yesterday. I had
> to inform you of what it meant at 6:13 yesterday.

You got it wrong, douchebag. It means 'See above'. There is no specificity about it. As usual, you mess shit up by wandering way, way, way outside your areas of actual experience. Sort of like not knowing what that obvious but unusual thing at Brine was due to the fact of your never having been there. Dope.

Posted by: GUMTE ()
Date: April 10, 2020 10:03PM

almost like they share a brain! Wrote:
> User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
> Posts: 1,493
> Registered: 10/03/2019 08:39AM
> Last Activity: 04/10/2020 12:27PM
>
> Posts: 13
> Last Activity: 04/10/2020 12:30PM

Dollar Tree doesn't have any toilet paper. Do either of those 2 have any toilet paper?

Date: April 10, 2020 10:30PM

> You got it wrong, douchebag. It means 'See
> above'. There is no specificity about it. As
> usual, you mess shit up by wandering way, way, way
> outside your areas of actual experience.

LOL! Unless it is immediately or directly above, the carrots are fucking useless you clueless moron. Once again, you fucked up, I made fun of you. End of story. You should be used to it by now.

Your only area of actual experience is rooted in lies and outright fabrications. You lied about views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue and have been paying dearly for it since.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 10, 2020 10:35PM

Well, a little bit too much drama at the end, but it’s an NL Championship for the Nats nevertheless. Quite a moment.

Date: April 10, 2020 10:37PM

caret. Damn autocorrect. In other news, the resident fraud clearly forgot the outcome of the 2019 NLCS. Such an addled brain.

Date: April 10, 2020 10:52PM

Eat shit, Linus. You are s-o-o-o-o out of your league here.

Posted by: U R Right ()
Date: April 10, 2020 11:01PM

> Eat shit, Linus. You are s-o-o-o-o out of your
> league here.

For once you're right...

He's been stepping down a few to kick your dumb ass.

Date: April 10, 2020 11:02PM

LOL! Your bush league bullshit has exposed you as a liar and a fraud every step of the way. There's no coming back for you. It was over for you long ago. You were too dumb to see it.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 11, 2020 07:30AM

^^^ The throes of exploding Brine-ignorant desperation. And of course, We initially enjoyed Game-4 of the NLCS from our wonderful Club Level seats at Nats Park. No DCPD traffic hijinx to deal with that day, do our usual approach to the Park from the east was available. It was an exciting time. Little did we know that Game-4 would be the last game we would win at home in 2019.

Date: April 11, 2020 09:11AM

Well, another night of collapse and calamity for the sorry-ass Falls Church Whiffies, but thankfully the Nats lone rally of the evening had been super-sized and proved enough to carry us to a sweep of the NLCS and a spot in the World Series. Pretty incredible -- the sort of thing that those who were in actual attendance will not soon forget.

Meanwhile, it's again a bit brisk out here in the superior Sweet Spot today, as the mercury seems stuck at a mere 37 degrees. Fortunately, these recent winds have about blown themselves out, but it's still a good bit nippier out there than would be desirable at this point. We're looking to hit at least the high 50's this afternoon under mostly sunny skies though. No chance of any rain and we should see just a few light breezes out there today. Conditions will thus be good for wildlife sightings, but we'll just have to see how many of those materialize.

Cash Cab will of course be a televised priority later on today, but first we have a replay of Juan Soto doing big-time damage to the Phils in late 2018, and of course he'll do that again to Gerrit Cole and the Astros in a replay of World Series Game-1 starting at 8:00 tonight. Lots to look forward to.

In other news, waves of ridicule seem to have driven Bobby Manfred's idiot ARZ and FLA league proposals back under the covers, but not so the equally daft ideas of President Ding Dong to "get our country back." Pretty plainly, this new 'council' he wants to set up is merely an alt-right star-chamber alternative to the plain if still disturbing facts of the COVID pandemic. Lost in the morass of his own political insecurities, the Orange Clown thinks only of how Joe Biden might kick his ass if the economy is seen as still collapsed for very much longer. Such an America-hating dope.

Dopes are of course a dime a dozen over there in fading Falls Church City. Already resigned to losing most of what few restaurants they had to begin with, there is now the problem of a collapsing daycare situation in The Little City. With only four registered providers (as opposed to 1,500 in Fairfax County), the whole sector could well be wiped out by the combination of declining enrollments and expanding health mandates. Not a happy situation at all. How many dollars do you think Mnuchin has set aside to help these small businesses?

Posted by: Yendrelvo ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:49PM

I just took this loud, smelly torpedo crap. It torpedoed violently from by butthole with a loud, toilet bowl cracking fart.

I wiped and flushed. It left some floater pieces and some poo was stuck to the back of the toilet. So I flushed it again and the floater pieces went down, but, there was still some poo stuck to the back of the toilet.

Date: April 11, 2020 12:54PM

Undoubtedly another long boring screed full of lies that nobody read. Noticeably absent, once again, is a picture or link substantiating any of your bogus claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

In other sad news:
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/mpd-sergeant-donna-allen-dies-30-years-service/65-5bf50914-93b1-484d-8c88-8ffef34f5a1c

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: $$$$ ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:55PM

Clorex toilet buddy scrub brusges - powrr thru the toughest messes and grinds. Where? You know where- the Dollar Tree!

Date: April 11, 2020 01:06PM

Quite the asshole triple play.

Date: April 11, 2020 01:23PM

You can see a triple play in approximately one out of every 300 MLB games. The odds of seeing one, even in 2020, are better than ever seeing this lying fraud ever substantiate any of his bogus claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Once again, let's watch the sissy RUN!

Date: April 11, 2020 01:36PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> You can see a triple play in approximately one out
> of every 300 MLB games.

More like every 475 games.

Date: April 11, 2020 02:00PM

Perhaps, but not according to what I read. Of course, those numbers could certainly be adjusted for the modern era which would account for your numbers.

What is certain, however, is that no matter what number you use, the odds of seeing a triple play are better than the odds of you ever substantiating any of your bogus claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 11, 2020 02:18PM

I substantiated those claims on three consecutive days last October. It was easy. I simply drove from one end of Washington Avenue to the other.

Date: April 11, 2020 05:47PM

LOL! You lied about those claims last October and have been lying ever since I called you out for that lie. That's why you've cowardly refused to provide pictures or links substantiating those bogus claims.

On the other hand, I've demonstrated those claims to be lies. I've presented photographs and links demonstrating your claims to be lies. Let's not forget you managed to mangle the description of the entire alleged journey.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 11, 2020 06:02PM

Up your ass, dope. Seeing is believing. No amount of your ridiculous sickly shit can overcome primary evidence like that.

Date: April 11, 2020 07:11PM

LOL! Photographs are primary sources, dope. However, years of "primary evidence" consisting of me driving and walking along/across that stretch of road countless times allowed me to immediately spot your outright lie.

You haven't been able to recover since. A simple link to a Google street view substantiating your bogus claim would settle the matter once and for all. You've only managed to run away like a sissy from that challenge.

Something tells me you're about to do it again.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 11, 2020 07:22PM

Sorry, fuckwad. Your gallery of cherry-picked photo-garbage doesn’t compare with even one eyewitness trip down Wash Ave, much less three of them.

Posted by: Google Street View ()
Date: April 11, 2020 07:28PM

> Sorry, fuckwad. Your gallery of cherry-picked
> photo-garbage doesn’t compare with even one
> eyewitness trip down Wash Ave, much less three of
> them.

Then show us.

1-4-google-street-view.jpg

Date: April 11, 2020 08:26PM

So, sandwiched four hours of Cash Cab between the first five and last five innings of the Nats 7-6 win over the Phils. Made up a yummy batch of fettuccine and clam sauce as well. So good. As soon as the wife wraps up some kitty litter cleaning, we’ll sit back and see how the boys fare in World Series Game-1 down in Houston. Tough place to play, so we’ll have to keep focus.

Posted by: Alzheimer's FTW ()
Date: April 11, 2020 08:35PM

Uh, old dude...

You already know what happens.

Date: April 11, 2020 09:25PM

> Sorry, fuckwad. Your gallery of cherry-picked
> photo-garbage doesn’t compare with even one
> eyewitness trip down Wash Ave, much less three of
> them.

And yes, you ran like a sissy once again.

LOL! Three? I have more than two decades of countless occasions driving and walking along/across that stretch of road. Three? LOL!

Claim my gallery of images is cherry-picked? You are free to provide your own. Well, what's stopping you? Coward.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 11, 2020 09:28PM

Alzheimer's FTW Wrote:
> Uh, old dude...
>
> You already know what happens.

Well, we do. What he actually knows is quite uncertain, even if it is recent events. That addled brain is unpredictable.

Posted by: ^^^ True ()
Date: April 11, 2020 09:33PM

^^^ Yes.

Just showing him how to do it right. ;)

Posted by: Corolbydotcom ()
Date: April 11, 2020 09:36PM

$$$$ Wrote:
> Clorex toilet buddy scrub brusges - powrr thru the
> toughest messes and grinds. Where? You know where-
> the Dollar Tree!

I can't scrub my ass with a scrub brush. I need toilet paper for that. They got any?

Date: April 11, 2020 11:49PM

Whew! That was a lot of work! But everybody did just enough when their name was called. Now we’ve gotta go get ‘em tomorrow.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:22AM

> I love the BBC Up myour ass, I'm a dope. Seeing is believing so come to VGH, Inc. & watch me take the BBC up my ass. No amount
> of myour ridiculous sickly shit can overcome
> primary evidence like that.

FIFY

Date: April 12, 2020 08:25AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! Three? I have more than two decades of countless
> occasions driving and walking along/across that stretch
> of road. Three? LOL!

One was enough. The second and third trips were really just unnecessary reinforcement of the plain and simple facts. But do tell us again how often you ate at Brine, asshole.

Date: April 12, 2020 08:35AM

seven figure city Wrote:
Posts at 9:25, 9:28, 9:33, and 9:36. All of them by you but each posted under a different handle. You are such a blatant fraud. And you'll still try to push your emotion-driven rage about the likes of Scholar and Brookmont Bob being sock-puppets. Shameless.

Date: April 12, 2020 10:27AM

Well, if you do nothing else, at least remember not to go to church today. It was meanwhile yet another night of deep dismay and decline for the wretched Falls Church Whiffies. Night after night, they have squealed like little pigs, but no matter the topic, nothing any more serious or sensible than such purposeless squeals has ever come of it. There just isn't enough Google in the world to carry these dopes and liars through any of it.

In the meantime, we well-heeled types who comprise 100% of the population fortunate enough to live out here in the magnificent Sweet Spot are looking forward to a flawed but still quite pleasant day today. It's cloudy out there right now and expected to remain so pretty much all day. There will even be showers involved at some point as well, but most likely those will not be coming along until late evening or the overnight. We started out this morning at 44 degrees, but temperatures should push up to brush the 70-degreee mark by late this afternoon, and with just some light breezes out there, it should be quite a decent day. The trip down and back to retrieve the morning paper was indeed quite pleasant, even though sadly not including sightings of any of our wildlife pals,.

There's no regular Nats Classics game on MASN today, so it will just be Cash Cab and maybe some zoo shows (such as Trump's bogus COVID briefings) to lead us through this cloudy day and on into a 7:00 PM start for World Series Game-2 starring Stephen Strasburg. Justin Verlander will hope to keep pace for the Astros, but the deciding match-up could well come in the late innings in a battle between the Nats much maligned B-List bullpen and the Astros highly lauded version. We've got a leg up on things here after that gritty, gutty 5-4 win last night, so hopefully we can hit 'em again even harder tonight.

In other news, it's true that the Nats recently signed once highly thought of 30-year old RHP Allen Webster and released Nick Raquet. Though Webster's name might sound familiar to Red Sox fans, the deal today relates only to matters of proverbial 'minor league depth'. But since Little Bobby Manfred has not released any further ridiculous ideas for 2020 (nor his report on allegations of illegal sign-stealing by the 2018 Red Sox), the signing of Webster has become headline news. We'll see if that ever happens again.

Also unlikely to happen ever again of course is someone saying anything nice about the fibbing fools and failures from Falls Church City. With the hopes of so many citizens dashed in the cancellation of yesterday's Annual Easter Egg Hunt, the City wasted tax dollars it doesn't have in driving a certain Mr & Mrs Bunny around town in a caravan of noisy municipal vehicles. Weird!

Posted by: Haven't been here in a while ()
Date: April 12, 2020 11:31AM

whoopie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP is a cock sucking faggot.

Posted by: Jolcredut ()
Date: April 12, 2020 12:42PM

Date: April 12, 2020 12:58PM

^^^ The scale of damage done by the continual beatings these clowns and dopes are subjected to is really quite impressive. Good work by me.

Posted by: JP loves big gulps ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:07PM

> ^^^ The scale of damage done by the continual
> beatings these clowns and dopes are subjected to
> is really quite impressive. Good work by me.

ya, good work JP. Give yourself another gulp of cum as a reward for all your lies and misinformation.

Date: April 12, 2020 01:08PM

> One was enough. The second and third trips were
> really just unnecessary reinforcement of the plain
> and simple facts.

The plain and simple fact is you are a liar caught in yet another lie.

But, if it is so plain and simple, care to tell us which block(s) contain these views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue? Well, coward? Is that too much of a headache for you as well?

> But do tell us again how often
> you ate at Brine, asshole.

A dozen or so times a year from the time it opened. Enough times to know where the front door was situated in relation to the bar, which is more than you can say. LOL!

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 12, 2020 01:14PM

> -----
> Posts at 9:25, 9:28,

Which handles were these posted under?

> 9:33, and 9:36. All of them
> by you but each posted under a different handle.

Really? See above. You can't even fake your way through a lie, dope.

If I knew you weren't such a deranged dope, you might have some sort of case for the 9:33 post, but the 9:36 post? Seriously?

> You are such a blatant fraud. And you'll still
> try to push your emotion-driven rage about the
> likes of Scholar and Brookmont Bob being
> sock-puppets. Shameless.

LOL! Nobody's buying your bullshit. You should be used to it by now.

PS - take your lumps like a man and stop fucking with the thread format.

Date: April 12, 2020 01:15PM

^^^ See what the trash dragged in. Coincidence?

Posted by: XYWLX ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:18PM

> -----
>
>
> And you'll still
> try to push your emotion-driven rage about the
> likes of Scholar and Brookmont Bob being
> sock-puppets. Shameless.

GRAMMAR MISTAKE, Gerund Boy! & it's the mistake that earned you 1 of your nicknames. BZZZZAPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can also add starting a sentence w/a conjunction.

Of course, you'll come up w/1 of your "shameless" double standards why It's OK when you do it, but not anybody else.

What a phoney fake Gerund Boy is.

I wonder if the same double standards apply to his sock puppets like they do to him. Anybody out there know? Maybe Gerund Boy will answer so we can get it straight from the Horse's Ass!

Date: April 12, 2020 01:30PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> > But do tell us again how often
> > you ate at Brine, asshole.
>
> A dozen or so times a year from the time it
> opened. Enough times to know where the front door
> was situated in relation to the bar, which is more
> than you can say. LOL!

Dude, you had no clue as to where the actual entrance to Brine was, where the hostess was typically stationed, or of course what the obvious but unusual thing about the place was. This is because you were never even once in the place at all. Nor your food-ruining faux frau. Loser.

Date: April 12, 2020 01:32PM

> ^^^ See what the trash dragged in. Coincidence?

See the sissy run from substantiating any of his bogus claims. Shocking!

Date: April 12, 2020 01:33PM

> Dude, you had no clue as to where the actual
> entrance to Brine was, where the hostess was
> typically stationed, or of course what the obvious
> but unusual thing about the place was. This is
> because you were never even once in the place at
> all. Nor your food-ruining faux frau. Loser.

LOL! You had to be educated on the entire floor plan of the place!

Date: April 12, 2020 01:34PM

seven figure city Wrote:

> But, if it is so plain and simple, care to tell us
> which block(s) contain these views "significantly
> comprised of large grassy areas with small trees"
> along Washington Avenue? Well, coward? Is that
> too much of a headache for you as well?

Bump for the coward.

Posted by: DTKWH ()
Date: April 12, 2020 01:43PM

don't forget "hypocrite".

Date: April 12, 2020 01:48PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Which handles were these posted under?

Scroll back and see, you insipid sack of sock-puppet shit.

> PS - take your lumps like a man and stop fucking
> with the thread format.

That would be your emotionally scarred and unbalanced self, loser. No one with a brain would even begin to doubt that.

Date: April 12, 2020 01:56PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! You had to be educated on the entire floor
> plan of the place!

Which was accomplished by repeatedly dining there, something you never actually came to enjoy at all. This is why your posts describing the place were so easily traced back to outdated webpages. Dope.

Date: April 12, 2020 01:59PM

It wasn't accomplished until you read my posts. Just like your alleged trip along Washington Avenue, you managed to mangle just about every detail you attempted regarding Brine.

Fraud.

Date: April 12, 2020 02:02PM

> -----
> > Which handles were these posted under?
>
> Scroll back and see, you insipid sack of
> sock-puppet shit.

I did. Which is why I posted what I did mocking your stupidity. Do we need to remind you of your "each posted under a different handle" fuck up? Looks like we do, dipshit.

> That would be your emotionally scarred and
> unbalanced self, loser. No one with a brain would
> even begin to doubt that.

LOL! Please. Under no circumstances would I desire others have to wade through your format fucking just to see you get exposed as a fraud and a liar.

Oh, and one more thing:

seven figure city Wrote:

> But, if it is so plain and simple, care to tell us
> which block(s) contain these views "significantly
> comprised of large grassy areas with small trees"
> along Washington Avenue? Well, coward? Is that
> too much of a headache for you as well?

Bump for the coward.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: April 12, 2020 02:10PM

XYWLX Wrote:
> We can also add starting a sentence w/a conjunction.

Dope. Sentences are begun with conjunctions and conjunctive phrases all the time. Read a book or something, moron.

Date: April 12, 2020 02:14PM

^^^ For once, he's actually correct about something.

It is perfectly acceptable to begin a sentence with an and, a but, or just about any conjunction.

Date: April 12, 2020 02:19PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> It wasn't accomplished until you read my posts.

Your posts were all bullshit. Nothing but assfuck loser bullshit. You were never in Brine at all. Not once. Stupid asshole loser shit.

Date: April 12, 2020 02:31PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> ^^^ For once, he's actually correct about something.
> It is perfectly acceptable to begin a sentence with
> an and, a but, or just about any conjunction.

Everything I post is correct. As you so frequently and painfully have to learn.

Date: April 12, 2020 02:38PM

> -----
> > It wasn't accomplished until you read my posts.
>
> Your posts were all bullshit. Nothing but assfuck
> loser bullshit. You were never in Brine at all.
> Not once. Stupid asshole loser shit.

LOL! You read about the place in a going out of business story and fabricated your entire experience there.

Fraud.

Date: April 12, 2020 02:43PM

> -----
> > ^^^ For once, he's actually correct about
> something.
> > It is perfectly acceptable to begin a sentence
> with
> > an and, a but, or just about any conjunction.
>
> Everything I post is correct. As you so frequently
> and painfully have to learn.

What we've learned and what has been demonstrated ad nauseam is that you are a liar and a total fraud.

For example, if everything you posted was correct, you'd have no problem providing a link or a picture substantiating any of your bogus claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Now, we all know you'll run away from this like a sissy.

Is this the view of the large grassy areas you are speaking about? LOL!

https://goo.gl/maps/D5EKruv43hVJbKei7

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: April 12, 2020 02:44PM

> XYWLX Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
>
> Dope. Sentences are begun with conjunctions and
> conjunctive phrases all the time. Read a book or
> something, moron.

Do your sock puppets agree with this, Dimwit? Let's axe his sock puppets Brockmont Bob, Scholar & Falls Church Fanrsworth if you can begin a sentence with a conjunction. Maybe they know. I don't care, but, maybe his sock puppets care. What do you think, FFXU? Should we poll his sock puppets? Does he have any other 1s b-sides those 3?

Date: April 12, 2020 03:01PM

Brookmont Bob is his sock puppet. He was going for Broadmont Bob, but fucked up once again. Brockmont is the neighborhood he claims exists, but really can't tell you where it is.

I know, it's hard to keep track of all of his bullshit.

Date: April 12, 2020 03:39PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! You read about the place in a going out of business
> story and fabricated your entire experience there. Fraud.

More of your asshole-grade bullshit. As was noted here at the time (January 29), I was told that Brine had closed by one of the Principals while the four of us were doing some deluxe dining at wonderful Randy's, another place that you have never been to. Time to eat some more shit, you worthless lying douchebag.

Posted by: Hippity Hoppity Easter's ....... ()
Date: April 12, 2020 03:49PM

>Time to eat some more shit, you worthless lying douchebag.

You heathen. It's Easter and you talk like that?

Date: April 12, 2020 04:04PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Brookmont Bob is his sock puppet.

Brookmont Bob is your one-time tormenter, a guy who once lived and worked in McLean and briefly took time out to decry the lack of decent dining in Falls Church City. You’ve not been able to recover from that. Dope.

Date: April 12, 2020 04:18PM

Hmmm. Just look what happened when some Falls Church asshole couldn’t handle the truth anymore.

Date: April 12, 2020 04:22PM

> -----
> > Brookmont Bob is his sock puppet.
>
> Brookmont Bob is me. your one-time tormenter, a guy
> who once lived and worked in McLean and briefly
> took time out to decry the lack of decent dining
> in Falls Church City. You’ve not been able to
> recover from that. Dope.

^ FIFY

Posted by: kcwx4 ()
Date: April 12, 2020 04:32PM

> Hmmm. Just look what happened when some Falls
> Church asshole couldn’t handle the truth
> anymore.

If you only knew how wrong you are.

Date: April 12, 2020 04:42PM

Nothing wrong here. Your disheveled brain is certainly all fucked up though. Douche.

Date: April 12, 2020 04:55PM

> It wasn't accomplished until you read my posts.

Your posts were all bullshit. Nothing but assfuck
loser bullshit. You were never in Brine at all.
Not once. Stupid asshole loser shit.

Date: April 12, 2020 05:06PM

> -----
> > LOL! You read about the place in a going out of Business
> > story and fabricated your entire experience there. Fraud.
>
> More of your asshole-grade bullshit. As was noted
> here at the time (January 29), I was told that
> Brine had closed by one of The Principals while
> the four of us were doing some deluxe dining at
> wonderful Randy's, another place that you have
> never been to. Time to eat some more shit, you
> worthless lying douchebag.

Just a reminder of the way things are.

Date: April 12, 2020 05:16PM

> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > LOL! You read about the place in a going out
> of Business
> > > story and fabricated your entire experience
> there. Fraud.

> Just a reminder of the way things are.

Yup. Just as I described. You know what else is just as I described? The views along Washington Avenue. I've even offered evidence of my claims. You've run away like a sissy every time you've been asked to substantiate your claims with photos or links. I bet you're about to do it again.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Pages: PreviousFirst...5657585960616263646566...LastNext
Current Page: 61 of 609

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.