HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849...LastNext
Current Page: 44 of 601
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: January 22, 2020 02:06PM

Trauma or head injuries may play a role in pathological lying, along with an abnormality in hormone-cortisol ratio.

Cowardice is associated cortisol levels being abnormal. That and being a sniveling sissy.

I'd tell you to get checked out, but your well past the point where anything would be of any help to you. You're a real lost cause, a dope with no hope.

Of course, you could simply admit your lie or provide evidence supporting your claim.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 22, 2020 04:23PM

Go fuck yourself, you lying ignorant douchebag. As the men of Brockmont would certainly attest, your life is a painful sham in comparison to the real thing.

Date: January 22, 2020 06:17PM

Oh, you mad! LOL! If you don't like being called a lying coward, stop lying and man up, bitch.

You don't know any men in Brockmont. You can't even say where it is. Hell, you aren't even sure it exists. LOL!

A link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue would go a long way to rehabilitate your image as a lying fraud. Bet we won't see it though. Maybe your folks up in Brookmont can help you! LOL!

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 22, 2020 06:24PM

The useless fuckwad has exactly nothing new to say, so he babbles on with the same old weak-ass stupid shit as always. What a fucked up douchebag.

Date: January 22, 2020 06:57PM

Your incessant whining isn't anything new, sissy boy.

In fact, it's become quite expected.

It's what you resort to when you find yourself caught in one of your fraudulent lies, which happens quite a bit.

The one in question now is your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

You want to see something new, coward? Provide the link. You know you won't do it, pussy. And yes, you'll continue to be mocked for it.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 22, 2020 07:24PM

You’ve defined the absolute bottom of the FFXU barrel for years and years. Now your butthurt assfuck ignorance has sunk you to even lower levels. Humiliated at every turn over all this time, you are finally just falling apart. What a simply worthless piece of shit.

Date: January 22, 2020 09:34PM

Just more sissy boy whining to distract from the fact that you can't provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: January 22, 2020 10:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YouI’ve defined the absolute bottom of the FFXU
> barrel for years and years. I'm gay. Now myour butthurt
> assfuck ignorance has sunk youme to even lower
> levels. Humiliated at every turn over all this
> time, you areI'm finally just falling apart. What a
> simply worthless piece of shit I am. This is important. I need to make sure I remembered to mention I'm gay.

FIFY

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: January 22, 2020 10:43PM

> I'm The useless fuckwad who has exactly nothing new to
> say, so heI babbles on with the same old weak-ass
> stupid shit as always. I'm SO VERY gay What a fucked up
> douchebag I am. Did I remember to mention how gay I am?.

FIFY

Posted by: Employee #14892 ()
Date: January 22, 2020 10:45PM

> Go fuck yourself, you lying ignorant douchebag.
> As the men of Brockmont would certainly attest,
> your life is a painful sham in comparison to the
> real thing.

There's no such place as Brockmont, dope. This makes YOu the lying, ign'int douchebag. This means you're the sham. Used toilet paper is worth more than you are, dopey boy.

Posted by: CVMBX ()
Date: January 22, 2020 10:48PM

seven figure city Wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I'd tell you to get checked out, but your well
> past the point where anything would be of any help
> to you. You're a real lost cause, a dope with no
> hope.
>
>
>
>
>

Thorazine? Oh.....WAIT, when you consider the incoherent babble he shitposts every day, he's probably on it already. Nope, thorazine won't help him.

Posted by: FGWDT ()
Date: January 22, 2020 10:57PM

> LOL! I’m a wealthy retiree.

Nobody believes you, especially when you consider the BS in your daily shitposts.

In addition to
> staffing and oversight,

Once again, you've proven yourself full of shit. If you knew anything about oversight, you'd know a competent manager can handle all that stuff without the owner having to micromanage it. If you got a competent manager, you just check in on him here and there. If you're going to micromanage it,
why would you spend all that money to hire a manager?

once more, you prove you're full of shit & you've mad an ass of yourself, again. DAM, are you DUMB!

my career responsibilities
> were in technical and scholarly sorts of research
> and analysis that you would need years of
> strenuous study even to begin to understand.

Your daily shitposts disprove that. You, of course, are too stupid to see the self contradictory BS you shitpost every day here. You REALLY are THAT DUMB, aren't you?

The
> Principals are meanwhile over-seeing complex
> real-time systems that I doubt a dope like you
> could even begin to handle.

If these imaginary "Principals" knw anything about business, they'd know to hire a competent manager to do that. That's what a manager is FOR, DOLT. You REALLY ARE the COMPLEAT DOLT. At least we know what you look like. When you Google "DOLT", your piccie comes up.

The breadth and depth
> required are not at all your strong suits.

The complete stupidity you demonstrate in your multiple daily FFXU shitposts are proof positive you're not qualified to say this.

WHAT a DOLT!

Posted by: 1 Fart Smeller ()
Date: January 23, 2020 06:33AM

> LOL! I’m a wealthy retiree. In addition to
> staffing and oversight, my career responsibilities
> were in technical and scholarly sorts of research
> and analysis that you would need years of
> strenuous study even to begin to understand. The
> Principals are meanwhile over-seeing complex
> real-time systems that I doubt a dope like you
> could even begin to handle. The breadth and depth
> required are not at all your strong suits.

You're hardly a wealthy retiree at all. You live in a broken down hovel with a carport full of trash cans & a leaky roof.

Your career responsibilities hardly included staffing and oversight at all. They also hardly were technical or scholarly at all. Your career responsibilities involved brooms, dustpans, mop buckets & Comet Cleanser.

Hardly anybody on FFXU believes a dumbo like you at all. Hardly anybody on FFXU at all doesn't know what a dumb asshole you are.

Date: January 23, 2020 12:57PM

The crazed holler and hoopla arising after dark last night out of waves of ignorant envy and unbridled butthurt plaguing the beyond stupid sock-puppet squad is certainly noted and so very much appreciated. As ever though, the senseless cackling of these low-life losers does exactly nothing to alter any of the actual facts on the ground, those of course including my own pre-eminent status (since 2012) as a wealthy retired person living in a resplendent home on a large and magnificently landscaped property in a neighborhood that -- while not so very far away -- is still one that none of you will ever come to know, even at a great distance.
Sucks to be you, as always.

It is also the case of course that the wife and I need not give a second thought to the costs of dining out regularly at all of the best restaurants in the area -- none of which is to be found in good old FCC -- which by the way was literally sliced into ribbons during the Water Wars. We might note also that true single-estate Kona will always come with the Kona Coffee Council Seal of Approval, that fresh scallops are available in this market 365 days a year, that Esca and the Delta Water Shuttle were never in operation on the same day, that fatheads were not even aware of Brockmont while the likes of Redfin were touting it (but not Broadmont) as being among popular neighborhoods in the Falls Church area, that even though they live less than a short walk away, these same dolts and dimbulbs were utterly unaware of the closing of Karaoke Idol and the subsequent opening of Luzmary until TWO YEARS after the fact. They failed as well to note that the much over-hyped Northside Social had long been plagued by predatory towing, and of course, they profess to this day to know not that significant grassy areas planted with small trees are easily visible to anyone actually driving along Washington Avenue SW between Independence and South Capitol. Losers can cry in their budget beer all they like, but none of the stains above are ever going to be washed away.

Not affected either are the fact that Terlato Pinot Grigio Friuli Colli Orientali is minerally and dry rather than fruity and sweet, the further fact that in even semi-skilled hands, a microwave is the perfect tool for reheating leftover pasta and seafood dishes, the quite independent existence of such as Rockport, Brookmont Bob, The Principals, the townhome in SEDC that we owned for 14 years, the 501(c)(3) that we have run for nearly 20 years, our half-season tickets and reserved parking at Nats Park, the intermittent disruptive meddling in that area by DCPD traffic teams, our regular and well documented trips to Spring Training, dinners both here and there with various among our similarly upscale ballpark pals, or any of the other details large and small that so fortunately separate the nature of our own rather wonderful day to day lives from the rather insidious squalor and decay that taint each day of your own.

Date: January 23, 2020 01:05PM

Not read as there’s no need to read the mindless ramblings of a confirmed liar. No doubt it’s just another attempt to distract from the fact that you can't provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 01:44PM

Well, this warm-up thing is indeed proceeding much more quickly than any advancement in intelligence among the sorry-ass sock-puppet squad, but things are still not really up to snuff out here just yet. It was but 27 degrees at sunrise this morning, and while that is marginally more than what we have seen of late, I chose to sleep right through it. We had at least made it into the 30's by the time I headed into town to grab fresh supplies of breakfast goodies, and it has indeed hit the 40-degree mark since my return. It's been mostly sunny out this way so far today, and there is next to no wind at all, so the comfort level is at least not POLAR. We should be advancing further still over the next couple of days, as highs are expected to hit the low 50's. Not exactly balmy, but still more or less tolerable.

In other news, MLBTR reports that 46 of the top 50 free agents now have 2020 contracts in hand, which is quite different from the collusion-suggesting situations that prevailed over the past couple of off-seasons. Not among those contract holders yet is Fernando Rodney, who is nevertheless reported to be on the radar of multiple clubs, most likely as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training. He was fairly good a long time ago, and did over-perform as a 42-year old last year, even making six somewhat frightening post-season appearances for the Nats, so you never know. At this point in his career, I certainly wish him well.

Never accused of having over-performed of course are any of these classless dopes from Falls Church City. Embarrassingly crude and unintelligent, they fall off of aging ponies as quickly as any actual horse. They are just not equipped to meet even the lowest of bars put before them, and eventually come to exhaust any sense of charity toward them at all. Being given only what they have actually paid for however gets kind of ugly really quickly. That's just how it goes when one is dealing with inbred lines of low-grade assholes.

Date: January 23, 2020 01:45PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Not read as there’s no need to read the mindless
> ramblings of a confirmed liar. No doubt it’s
> just another attempt to distract from the fact
> that you can't provide a link to a Google street
> view substantiating any of your claims concerning
> views "significantly comprised of large grassy
> areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.
>
> Run, sissy, RUN!

Go fuck yourself, cretin. There's nothing better than that to be had for you here.

Date: January 23, 2020 01:59PM

Mocking you for your ineptitude and drawing attention to the fact that you are a lying cowardly fraud seems to be working out just fine.

You’re completely rattled by not being able to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 02:08PM

Go fuck yourself, cretin. There’s nothing better than that to be had for you here.

Date: January 23, 2020 02:43PM

LOL! Whining like a little bitch will do nothing to alleviate the fact that you are unable to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

In only provides further evidence that you are a cowardly lying fraud. That, and you are an unhinged buffoon.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 03:20PM

Go fuck yourself, cretin. There’s nothing better than that to be had for you here.

Posted by: seven fogure city ()
Date: January 23, 2020 03:27PM

Being that unhinged will certainly make it more difficult for you to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Unless you do that, everyone will know you are a cowardly lying fraud.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 03:36PM

Eat shit, cretin, then go fuck yourself. There’s nothing better than that to be had for you here.

Date: January 23, 2020 03:45PM

Oh, there's much better! Watching you attempt to weasel your way out of posting a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue is quite entertaining.

Every post you refuse to do just that further supports my claim of you being nothing more than a cowardly lying fraud.

Thanks for proving my point with every post you make.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 03:58PM

You’re a dipshit asshole cretin, so just go fuck yourself. There’s nothing better for you here than that.

Date: January 23, 2020 04:09PM

All I do is expose you as a cowardly lying fraud. I understand why that upsets you.

You could try to stop lying. You could try to grow a spine. We both know neither of those will happen though.

And, at the end of the day, you'll once again fail to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 04:16PM

There’s nothing better for you here, cretin. You may as well do as you’re told and just go fuck yourself.

Date: January 23, 2020 05:19PM

It’d be better for you if you were able to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 05:22PM

There’s nothing any better for you here than just to go fuck your cretin self. Hop to it.

Date: January 23, 2020 05:40PM

Oh, I’m having a grand old time mocking you for your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Your anger and bursts of rage are quite entertaining. So is watching you squirm like a sniveling coward trying to run from the fact you’re a lying fraud.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 06:33PM

Your cretin self is facing a future with nothing any better than simply fucking yourself. You are done. This is the only path still open to you.

Date: January 23, 2020 06:46PM

You think your path includes providing a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue?

My guess is you'll continue to wimp out. You've never met a challenge you didn't run away from!

Run, sissy, RUN!

You latest feeble attempts aren't going to make your failure go away.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 07:27PM

You’re done here, cretin. It’s the end of your long grassy road. Nothing remains for you now but simply to go fuck yourself.

Date: January 23, 2020 07:36PM

One thing that's finished is any hope you'll be able to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

You're cornered and your inability to provide such a link only confirms the fact your a lying fraud. You rival Donald Trump in that category.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Coward.

Date: January 23, 2020 07:59PM

The hour grows late, cretin. It’s beyond time you go fuck yourself. No other option remains open to you here.

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: January 23, 2020 08:43PM

> The hour grows late, cretin. It’s beyond time
> you go fuck yourself. No other option remains open
> to you here.

Face it, you stupid buttwipe, you're PWND; totally, completely, absolutely & thoroughly PWND.

You're his little bitch now. So when he says "roll over!", you better be at it.

Date: January 23, 2020 08:44PM

The option to continue mocking you for your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue remains quite viable.

It'll remain viable until you do just that. That option continues to expose you as nothing more than a lying fraud.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 08:55PM

The option to go fuck fuck yourself remains open, cretin. No other choices are any longer available to you.

Date: January 23, 2020 09:00PM

Oh, how wrong you are. The option to continue beating you up over your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue will remain until you provide the link. The funny thing about that is the fact that you're the one keeping that option open!

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 09:20PM

LOL! You’re done here, cretin.

Date: January 23, 2020 09:55PM

My job exposing you as a cowardly lying fraud is never done. LOL!

You make it so easy though.

Your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue will continue to give me opportunities to mock you.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 23, 2020 10:04PM

Go fuck your sorry self, cretin. You are done. There is no other choice for you here.

Date: January 23, 2020 10:30PM

Dude, the hour was "late" for you over two hours ago. Have that nasty hag of yours tuck you in so you can get some rest for another ass beating tomorrow.

It'll be another day where you get mocked for your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Moronclown ()
Date: January 24, 2020 07:26AM

Making hardly any sense at all, of course, are the members of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club. Led by their Loser-in-Chief, Actual JP MOrgenthau, these rude, nasty and obnoxious dolts can only behave in the childish manner that reflects their poor upbringing with the predictable result of lack of any manners or other civilized attributes. Their inability to mount a coherent argument or prove any of their points can only show their lack of education and complete illiteracy. Ever condemned to failure, they get PWND several times daily and are condemned to continue in this endless cycle of failure.

Date: January 24, 2020 10:30AM

Well, this promised weekend weather warm-up is looking a little thin so far. It was just 33 degrees at sunrise this morning, and while the pleasant notion of hitting 50 sometime this afternoon is likely to become reality, we out here in the Sweet Spot are more concerned about the chance of rain tomorrow morning, a condition that could have negative impact on our scheduled charity event. The bulk of the agenda for that is indoors, but foul weather is going to do us no favors at all in terms of turnout, and hence, proceeds. All we can do though is keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. We have another such event coming up in June, but it would certainly be nice to have happy financial news to report at our annual awards banquet which will be happening at the end of March, just after our return from another glorious $15K week at Spring Training.

We'll be enjoying free made-to-order breakfasts while we're down there, but I've chosen to start the day off today on a positive note as well -- with a bowl of delicious linguine and clam sauce, another scrumptious homemade dish whipped up yesterday from a long established personal recipe. It's very good if you are into good food of this sort, and of course it is a simple matter for the talented to add a little butter, cream, and clam juice, then reheat it in a microwave for a super second service and even a third. Yum!

In other news, there's not a whole lot going on in MLB that would much affect local interests. The Mets have found themselves a new and so far untainted manager from their in-house ranks. Probably a good thing. You can never have too many sons of Felipe Alou managing in the big leagues. Otherwise, the free agent saga has about played itself out now, so any big bangs are going to have to come from the trade market. While media-types have indeed been busy out there cooking up scenarios under which blockbuster deals could indeed occur, most would seem to be a bit far-fetched and no more than complicated long-shots at this point. You never know of course, so we'll have to keep an eye on things.

Not complicated at all of course are the dire straits now confronting the cretin posters from Falls Church City. Condemned to just go fuck themselves, the lying scum-sucking pissant slimeballs no longer have any sort of future here at all. It may be entertaining to watch them squirm and stagger their way through the throes of on-line death, but in the end, they will indeed go gentle into that good night. Dead men walking.

Date: January 24, 2020 10:37AM

Not read as there’s no need to read the mindless ramblings of a confirmed liar. No doubt it’s just another attempt to distract from the fact that you can't provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: I like it ()
Date: January 24, 2020 10:43PM

According to the map it's a Brockmont home.

https://tsrhomes.com/homes-for-sale/VA/falls-church/22042/6917-custis-pkwy/lid-5e288f34ee93af8915f89d3d

Whoopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Date: January 25, 2020 07:14AM

Welcome, cretin, to another day of having no choice or purpose here but to follow instructions and go fuck yourself. You are otherwise done.

Date: January 25, 2020 08:30AM

Well, it's plainly just too damp outside this morning out here in the usually delightful and always exclusive Sweet Spot. It's not actually raining any more at the moment, but we did see almost an inch and a half of the wet stuff overnight. There are only very light winds now as well, but the dampness is enough to make waht would otherwise seem like pleasant enough temperatures of 45 degrees feel cold and uncomfortable. This will not bode well I fear for this morning's charity event.

In brighter news, three lovely deer paid the back yard a visit yesterday afternoon. That's only half of the six who were here on Monday, but it's good to see what could be a regular basis to these visits re--established. We also received in the mail our three pairs of World Series Commemorative Tickets. Actual entrance to the park for season ticket holders is via cellphone image these days, but special classic tickets are made available after the fact for memorable games. Would have been better if the face had included images of grassy areas with small trees, but instead we got the teams lines up along the baselines, a shot of the crowd, and a view of Ryan Zimmerman at bat. Some of these tickets we've incorporated into custom art works in the past, but we don't have any plans for these just yet.

In other news, the Nats did indeed sign Ryan Zimmerman to a one-year contract with a $2M base and a further $3M worth of incentives. Still a Gold Glove type on defense, he'll start over Eric Thames and the rest against lefties, do some DHing, and be the guy who gets double-switched in for defense in the late innings of close games.

The Nats also signed Wellington Castillo to a minor league contract. Once a solid MLB player, he'll basically serve as a depth play and/or potential third catcher. There's an in-season 26-man roster this year, so we'll see how the Nats and other clubs choose to fill that extra spot.

More to come...

Date: January 25, 2020 11:29AM

> Welcome, cretin, to another day of having no
> choice or purpose here but to follow instructions
> and go fuck yourself. You are otherwise done.

Far from done.

The choice to mock you for your inability provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue is always available.

Unless, of course, you somehow manage to come up with said link. But who are we kidding? You'll never be able to do that.

The purpose is to continue to expose you as nothing more than a cowardly lying fraud.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 25, 2020 01:10PM

More...

Notable also is that former Nat Steven Souza is now close to signing with the Cubs. He missed most of 2018 and all of 2019 due to injuries, but is still remembered by DC fans on two counts -- first, his wonderful catch in deep left center field to cinch Jordan Zimmermann's no-hitter, and second for being traded shortly thereafter for both Joe Ross and Trea Turner. That one turned out well!

Might as well note as well that former Nat Brandon Kintzler is in the sites of the Marlins. BK is now 35 but was a valuable arm in the Nats' pen until some issues with his mouth emerged. Mostly though, he ended his career here as a fall guy for Dave Martinez' mishandling of the bullpen and clubhouse. Rizzo had to clear the air somehow, and Kintzler fell victim to that need.

Otherwise, the fairly foul weather early on today did indeed end up affecting attendance at our charity event, but folks continued to come in with things improving as the morning went along. It'll be a while before we have final numbers, but it looks like while no records may have been set, we got through well enough to make do. Perhaps we'll have some better weather come June.

We already have some better things to do right now in the form of Cash Cab.

Posted by: Uninterested THird Party ()
Date: January 25, 2020 01:11PM

>
> N
> More to come...

Don't bother. Nobody's interested in your BS.

Date: January 25, 2020 01:26PM

In all that "more" there was still no link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Truly shocking! It's almost like he can't seem to find one.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 26, 2020 08:18AM

For cretins --
This will be yet another day of your having no choice or purpose here but to go fuck yourself. You are otherwise quite done. Nothing else is left to you.

Date: January 26, 2020 08:36AM

Look at him run like a sissy.

Just another day to point out that you have yet to produce a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. 

The purpose of which is to demonstrate that you are nothing more than a cowardly lying fraud.

Deal with it.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 26, 2020 10:08AM

Well, it's quite a different morning from yesterday out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot today. Down some 15 degrees in 24 hours, it was a too chilly 28 out there at sunrise this morning, but clouds and rain have been replaced by beaming sunshine and blue skies that currently host long thin strands of horizontal white clouds shining brightly in the sun. It's a beautiful morning, I think I'll go outside for a while. But that won't actually happen until later as part of the usual trip out to retrieve the morning paper. We should spend most of today lingering in the mid-40's, and there's not enough wind out there to matter much, so for a day in late January, this will not be so bad at all. Plus we have four hours of Cash Cab coming up in the near future. We the people also had a chance to grab a couple of extra hours of sleep on Sunday after being such early risers yesterday on account of the charity event. All in all, that could have gone better I suppose, but energy built from a slow, damp start, and I expect we'll be just fine when all the numbers are finally in.

In other news, teams are mostly down to getting their AAA and AA rosters settled out with just over two weeks to go now before the start of Spring Training. The Mets did sign versatile Eduardo Nunez to a minor league contract. He pretty much stunk last year with BOS but has otherwise been a quality part-time and utility guy for years. He's 32 now, so hopefully too old to make any sort of major comeback up in the Big Apple. Also 32 is Brian Dozier who is said to be dickering with the Diamondbacks on a 2020 contract. He won a ring with the Nats in 2019 while having a bit of a down year on both sides of the ball, but was just as nutty as ever and still did manage to bang out 20 home runs. Chances are he's not quite done yet, and if he can secure a job out west, that Phoenix ballpark is pretty reliably a bandbox.

Pretty reliably just a bunch of miserable failures of course are the deluded denizens of Falls Church City. Residents of the nondescript neighborhood of Broadmont were for instance hit hard this past week, as the City Planning Commission unanimously denied a petition to subdivide a 30K square foot lot located there. Sounds completely silly until you realize that 30K is simply gigantic for a lot anywhere in the cramped and crowded Little City. Such markedly different circumstances there from those that so grandly prevail out this way.

Date: January 26, 2020 10:26AM

Not read as there’s no need to read the mindless ramblings of a confirmed liar. No doubt it’s just another attempt to distract from the fact that he can't provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: The 96th bottle ()
Date: January 26, 2020 10:39AM

> For cretins --
> This will be yet another day of your having no
> choice or purpose here but to go fuck yourself.
> You are otherwise quite done. Nothing else is
> left to you.

If this is for cretins, you're talking to yourself & that's the 1st sign of insanity.

Posted by: Chiliwhack ()
Date: January 26, 2020 11:24AM

m32l938

Posted by: Excuses ()
Date: January 26, 2020 11:36AM

> Well, it's quite a different morning from
> yesterday out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot
> today. Down some 15 degrees in 24 hours, it was a
> too chilly 28 out there at sunrise this morning,
> but clouds and rain have been replaced by beaming
> sunshine and blue skies that currently host long
> thin strands of horizontal white clouds shining
> brightly in the sun. It's a beautiful morning, I
> think I'll go outside for a while. But that won't
> actually happen until later as part of the usual
> trip out to retrieve the morning paper. We should
> spend most of today lingering in the mid-40's, and
> there's not enough wind out there to matter much,
> so for a day in late January, this will not be so
> bad at all. Plus we have four hours of Cash Cab
> coming up in the near future. We the people also
> had a chance to grab a couple of extra hours of
> sleep on Sunday after being such early risers
> yesterday on account of the charity event. All in
> all, that could have gone better I suppose, but
> energy built from a slow, damp start, and I expect
> we'll be just fine when all the numbers are
> finally in.
>
> In other news, teams are mostly down to getting
> their AAA and AA rosters settled out with just
> over two weeks to go now before the start of
> Spring Training. The Mets did sign versatile
> Eduardo Nunez to a minor league contract. He
> pretty much stunk last year with BOS but has
> otherwise been a quality part-time and utility guy
> for years. He's 32 now, so hopefully too old to
> make any sort of major comeback up in the Big
> Apple. Also 32 is Brian Dozier who is said to be
> dickering with the Diamondbacks on a 2020
> contract. He won a ring with the Nats in 2019
> while having a bit of a down year on both sides of
> the ball, but was just as nutty as ever and still
> did manage to bang out 20 home runs. Chances are
> he's not quite done yet, and if he can secure a
> job out west, that Phoenix ballpark is pretty
> reliably a bandbox.
>
> Pretty reliably just a bunch of miserable failures
> of course are the deluded denizens of Falls Church
> City. Residents of the nondescript neighborhood
> of Broadmont were for instance hit hard this past
> week, as the City Planning Commission unanimously
> denied a petition to subdivide a 30K square foot
> lot located there. Sounds completely silly until
> you realize that 30K is simply gigantic for a lot
> anywhere in the cramped and crowded Little City.
> Such markedly different circumstances there from
> those that so grandly prevail out this way.

Are you still mad you couldn't find anything that fit your budget in the City of Falls Church?

I'm sure Woodbridge suits you just fine though.

Posted by: Jeff Steele ()
Date: January 26, 2020 12:07PM

Why can't this retard back up any of his claims?

Date: January 27, 2020 08:04AM

The days drag on here when the cretins are able only to eat shit and go fuck themselves. Many have simply done so straight away, while a few of the weaker ones have wanted to leave some little slip of stupid shit behind before shuffling off into the darkness. Pity the fools in these, their sorriest times.

Date: January 27, 2020 08:44AM

One more attempt to distract from the fact that he can't provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of his claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Being called a cretin by this cowardly lying fraud is a compliment.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 27, 2020 09:28AM

Well, we're at least now maintaining an avoidance of the horrible stuff out here in the much envied Sweet Spot. We were still stuck at the freezing mark at sunrise today, but it's mostly sunny now, and we are well on our way to seeing at least the high 40's by the time all is said and done. The winds could become a problem I suppose, though only in the noticeable range just now. Might learn more about just how things are shaping up once I head out to retrieve the morning paper, but it would seem in any case that we will end up with a pretty decent day outside today.

And it looks right now like we'll be able to catch up with The Principals again for a bit of food-related festivity at some point this afternoon. No details yet, but -- communication being as important as it is -- I am sure that they'll each have their cell phones along with them. So will I. As even cretins should readily be able to recall, these two are high-ranking staff at area restaurants, each of which regularly takes delivery of fresh seafood on Sunday and holiday mornings. Some of our cretin friends have just never been up on how that works at all.

In other news. it was reported yesterday that Henderson Alvarez recently threw for officials from several clubs. We saw him in a Nats uniform down in Palm Beach last March, and he looked just great. He struggled through a difficult regular season at AAA Fresno though. Still, he was once a big-time power arm, and at age 29, clubs will still be willing to stop in and take a look.

No point in taking a look at anything in sorry-ass Falls Church City of course. It's long been just a failing and over-crowded dump full of dopes, and there's not much chance of change on the horizon. And as we learned from Redfin.com back on Page 10...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

PS. That's Brockmont, not Broadmont.

Date: January 27, 2020 09:40AM

Not read as it's pointless to read the ramblings of a confirmed liar. No doubt just another attempt to distract from the fact that he can't provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 27, 2020 09:50AM

Amazing how the cretins keep crawling back in vain hope of receiving some form of validation. Go fuck yourself is the best advice I can offer. You are done here. There is nothing else available to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2020 11:42AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: January 27, 2020 09:53AM

Excuses Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, it's quite a different morning from
> > yesterday out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot
> > today. Down some 15 degrees in 24 hours, it was
> a
> > m
> > trse are the deluded denizens of Falls
> Church
> > City. Residents of the nondescript
> neighborhood
> > of Broadmont were for instance hit hard this
> past
> > week,e in the cramped and crowded Little City.
>
>
> Are you still mad you couldn't find anything that
> fit your budget in the City of Falls Church?
>
> I'm sure WHoodbridge suits you just fine though.

FIFY

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: January 27, 2020 09:57AM

> The days drag on here when the cretins like me are able
> only to eat shit and go fuck themselvesmyself with a spiked dildo.. ManyI
> have simply done so straight away, while a few of
> the weaker ones have wanted to leave some little
> slip of stupid shit behind before shuffling off
> into the darkness. SOmetime I do that too, though Pity the fools like me in these, their
> sorriest times. & I'm the stupidest loser of all

FIFY

Date: January 27, 2020 11:32AM

LOL! Like the sock-puppet squad will change anything. Go fuck yourself, cretin, and be happy you’ve been left the room to do even that. You are otherwise done here.

Date: January 27, 2020 12:54PM

> Amazing how the cretins keep crawling back in vain
> hope of receiving some form of validation. Go fuck
> yourself is the best advice I can offer. You are
> done here. There is nothing else available to
> you.

LOL! Your latest attempt to deflect and dodge by inserting the word "cretin" whenever you get a chance will do nothing to negate the fact that you are too inept to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

You simply remain a cowardly lying fraud.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 27, 2020 01:10PM

Go fuck yourself, cretin. You are done here.

Date: January 27, 2020 01:44PM

LOL! The sissy's new tactic is even more pathetic that the previous ones he used to evade the consequences of his lying.

The coward should know by now that the only thing that will make this taunt go away is a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Of course, he knows there is no such link which is why he's cried like a little girl here for far too long. He's a fraud who has been caught in yet another lie and he is too much of a coward to admit the lie. The job of mocking him for that will never be done.

And once again, we will all watch the sissy run.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 27, 2020 03:24PM

Go fuck your sorry self, cretin. Hundreds of repetitions of your dull-brained asshole stupid shit nonsense leave you as just the same old horses’s ass dumbfuck cretin you‘ve always been.

Date: January 27, 2020 04:24PM

Those repetitions are a reminder that you are a lying fraud and a coward.

They haunt and torture you.

The only nonsense is you clinging to the notion that you haven't been completely exposed as a lying fraud.

If you weren't a lying fraud, you'd be able to link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 27, 2020 05:11PM

Time to shut down The Do-Nothing Cubicle for another day, you mindless cretin. You’re left at the bottom of that god-awful abyss once again, dope. Suck on that shit some more, you pathetic loser.

Posted by: EEEEEEPPPPP ()
Date: January 27, 2020 05:29PM

Hey JP....JP?

Knock knock.

Date: January 27, 2020 05:29PM

You’ve been reduced to childish whining about your inability to post a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Your unenviable predicament is entirely your own making. Deal with it, dope. If you weren’t a complete lying fraud, you wouldn’t find yourself so badly beaten.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 27, 2020 05:53PM

Wind-up toys have more impressive depth than this uneducated bird-brained no-account loser. Babble, babble, babble. That’s the most coherent thing you’ll ever get from a totally clueless ass like this dope. Great afternoon with The Principals, in the meantime.

Date: January 27, 2020 06:14PM

Speaking of principals, there's enough depth here to continually school your sorry lying ass. You remain tormented by your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

If you didn't lie so much, you wouldn't get caught lying so much. Funny how that works, eh?

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 27, 2020 06:58PM

Go fuck yourself, cretin. You are long and totally done here, now just a no-account uneducated babbling low-grade asshole who can’t deal with 30-foot cliffs or grassy areas with small trees. Fucking moron.

Date: January 27, 2020 08:57PM

As long as you keep lying like the fraud you are, I’m far from done.

You’ll continue to be mocked for your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue among many other blunders.

Where’s phase two, coward? LOL!

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: January 27, 2020 09:19PM

> GoI like being fucked up my ass myour sorry self, is a cretin and a loser. Hundreds of
> repetitions of myour dull-brained asshole stupid
> shit nonsense leave youme as just the same old
> horses’s ass dumbfuck cretin youI‘ve always
> been.

FIFY

Date: January 27, 2020 09:22PM

> i'm Going to fuck myourself in the ass w/a big black dildo b\c I'm a , cretin. You areI'm long and totally
> done here, I'm now just a no-account uneducated
> babbling low-grade asshole who can’t deal with
> 30-foot cliffs or grassy areas with small trees.
> I'm a complete and total Fucking moron.

FIFY

Date: January 27, 2020 09:50PM

^^^ Couldn’t be a bigger bunch of fucked up loser assholes. The cretin and his pitiful clan of worthless stupid-shit sock puppets have no business at all here. Complete losers with no redeeming social value at all.

Date: January 27, 2020 09:58PM

My business here is to expose you for what you are. A lying fraud and a coward. FIFY appears to be in the business of mocking you relentlessly.

No matter how much you whine like a little girl, it won't alleviate the pain of your inability to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 28, 2020 10:16AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> My business here is to expose you for what you are...

That 'business' of yours went bankrupt many years ago. You have never been anything here but wrong, wrong, wrong. It's been just one stinging defeat after another for you here, a trend that seems destined to continue on into the indefinite future. All part of why your ignorant lying ass is thoroughly done here. Useless, trounced upon, squid cretin!

Date: January 28, 2020 01:22PM

Show us how right you are. Provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

You wouldn’t want to waste that opportunity! LOL!

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 28, 2020 01:32PM

Well, at 37 degrees, it was a tad chilly out there earlier, but still a fine, bright, clear morning for a much-needed trip into town. Friday's charity event and yesterday's date with The Principals had seen some of the important cupboards around here going a bit too far in the direction of 'Bare', so the time had come this morning for a serious round of replenishment. Slept in long enough for the morning sun not to be a factor along the way, and I should soon have all these yummy brand new goodies put in their place. Already put in their places of course are these moron cretins from the backed up bowels of Falls Church City. What a lot of lying losers those butthurt jerk wads are! They too should soon see temperatures in the mid-40's, but of course, they will still be but dopes in a dump, while those of us out here in the exquisite Sweet Spot will using the occasion to further enjoy all the finer things in life.

Speaking of which, we and The Principals ended up at Randy's Prime Seafood and Steaks yesterday afternoon. The Principals had, but we had not been back since the (freebie) mock service soft-opening back in July. That was fun, but yesterday was even more fun, as a rollicking $600 spread was enjoyed by all. Eighteen oysters split 3 ways to start (the wife unwisely does not partake), then a sort of one-of-everything cornucopia of tuna tartare, two delicious monster prawns, a generous chopped BLT salad, scallops, sea bass, lobster and crab in beure blanc, and a pair of just wonderful wagyu ribeye caps. All that with some baked bacon-and-brussel sprouts (that's the one that I don't do), and yummy truffle mac-n-cheese. Oh, and a couple of bottles of that wonderfully dry and minerally 2017 Terlato Pinot Grigio Friuli Colli Orientali that dolts and their walk-on wives have never had so much as a single sip of.

Coffee and the entirety of a huge, monster chocolate cake for dessert. I'm looking forward to later devouring the two-thirds of it that is now sitting in the fridge waiting for me. Yum! We didn't order it given the many superior offerings on the menu, but they did have branzino available, sensibly oven roasted, then served with tomatoes and artichokes. All in all, that was a fine meal enjoyed amidst some great company. Cell phones were out the entire time of course, and far from being offended, one of The Principals passed me a charger when my phone ran out of juice. That's just life on the upper edges of the modern world, something that The Lowly Cretins have never had any chance to experience.

In other news, the Nats signed Kevin Quackenbush and Emilio Bonifacio to minor league contracts yesterday as they follow right along with other clubs in building out their AAA and AA rosters. Both of those guys did put in some very solid MLB work in days gone by, but you can't really expect too much from them in 2020.

More might come in 2020 from Dusty Baker, who now seems to be first in line to take over the Astros managerial job. He'll be 71 soon, but is likely still a bit peeved by the way he was treated in the end by the Lerners, and certainly he would like to make one more run at a World Series title. His teams have always played tough, and he's not one to tolerate any sort of slop in the dugout or clubhouse, so the 'Stros might yet be able to make some serious noise under him this year.

Making only the most grotesque sorts of noise of course are these useless, played out, and badly butthurt douchebags from the horrible hole of Falls Church City. Habitual and inveterate liars, these outclassed and dickless dopes just blabber on and on in the same sort of desperate manner as the asshole Trump in all his tormented talk about 'witch hunts'. More sorry scenes than these have rarely been seen here, except of course in every previous case when this total FCC asswipe has opened his fool mouth and said anything at all. All bullshit, all the time. This is what we get from this ass and his even more lowly sock-puppets.

Beautiful Brockmont

Date: January 28, 2020 02:42PM

Well, not read as it is no doubt a long-winded babbling lie. What's noticeable is that there is no link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

What was posted certainly wasn't a picture of a neighborhood. Rather, it was a picture of a sign in a parking lot. Interestingly enough, the sign in the picture he posted is somewhere around 100 feet from this sign:

GD2.jpg

Also absent has been a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in this Brockmont neighborhood. For a guy who claims to be telling the truth, he sure seems to be having quite a difficult time substantiating any of his claims. Strange, huh?

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: Taco Charlton ()
Date: January 28, 2020 02:43PM

> Well, at 37 degrees, it was a tad chilly out there
> earlier, but still a fine, bright, clear morning
> for a much-needed trip into town. Friday's
> charity event and yesterday's date with The
> Principals had seen some of the important
> cupboards around here going a bit too far in the
> direction of 'Bare', so the time had come this
> morning for a serious round of replenishment.
> Slept in long enough for the morning sun not to be
> a factor along the way, and I should soon have all
> these yummy brand new goodies put in their place.
> Already put in their places of course are these
> moron cretins from the backed up bowels of Falls
> Church City. What a lot of lying losers those
> butthurt jerk wads are! They too should soon see
> temperatures in the mid-40's, but of course, they
> will still be but dopes in a dump, while those of
> us out here in the exquisite Sweet Spot will using
> the occasion to further enjoy all the finer things
> in life.
>
> Speaking of which, we and The Principals ended up
> at Randy's Prime Seafood and Steaks yesterday
> afternoon. The Principals had, but we had not
> been back since the (freebie) mock service
> soft-opening back in July. That was fun, but
> yesterday was even more fun, as a rollicking $600
> spread was enjoyed by all. Eighteen oysters split
> 3 ways to start (the wife unwisely does not
> partake), then a sort of one-of-everything
> cornucopia of tuna tartare, two delicious monster
> prawns, a generous chopped BLT salad, scallops,
> sea bass, lobster and crab in beure blanc, and a
> pair of just wonderful wagyu ribeye caps. All
> that with some baked bacon-and-brussel sprouts
> (that's the one that I don't do), and yummy
> truffle mac-n-cheese. Oh, and a couple of bottles
> of that wonderfully dry and minerally 2017 Terlato
> Pinot Grigio Friuli Colli Orientali that dolts and
> their walk-on wives have never had so much as a
> single sip of.
>
> Coffee and the entirety of a huge, monster
> chocolate cake for dessert. I'm looking forward
> to later devouring the two-thirds of it that is
> now sitting in the fridge waiting for me. Yum!
> We didn't order it given the many superior
> offerings on the menu, but they did have branzino
> available, sensibly oven roasted, then served with
> tomatoes and artichokes. All in all, that was a
> fine meal enjoyed amidst some great company. Cell
> phones were out the entire time of course, and far
> from being offended, one of The Principals passed
> me a charger when my phone ran out of juice.
> That's just life on the upper edges of the modern
> world, something that The Lowly Cretins have never
> had any chance to experience.
>
> In other news, the Nats signed Kevin Quackenbush
> and Emilio Bonifacio to minor league contracts
> yesterday as they follow right along with other
> clubs in building out their AAA and AA rosters.
> Both of those guys did put in some very solid MLB
> work in days gone by, but you can't really expect
> too much from them in 2020.
>
> More might come in 2020 from Dusty Baker, who now
> seems to be first in line to take over the Astros
> managerial job. He'll be 71 soon, but is likely
> still a bit peeved by the way he was treated in
> the end by the Lerners, and certainly he would
> like to make one more run at a World Series title.
> His teams have always played tough, and he's not
> one to tolerate any sort of slop in the dugout or
> clubhouse, so the 'Stros might yet be able to make
> some serious noise under him this year.
>
> Making only the most grotesque sorts of noise of
> course are these useless, played out, and badly
> butthurt douchebags from the horrible hole of
> Falls Church City. Habitual and inveterate liars,
> these outclassed and dickless dopes just blabber
> on and on in the same sort of desperate manner as
> the asshole Trump in all his tormented talk about
> 'witch hunts'. More sorry scenes than these have
> rarely been seen here, except of course in every
> previous case when this total FCC asswipe has
> opened his fool mouth and said anything at all.
> All bullshit, all the time. This is what we get
> from this ass and his even more lowly
> sock-puppets.
>
> HREF="https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/wS6m
> mt1jrb88lcvvn7aTEg/o.jpg">Beautiful
> Brockmont

Maybe if you didn't waste your money on shitty seafood you could afford a house in the City of Falls Church.

Date: January 28, 2020 03:44PM

Falls Church City is a low-grade dump. There are no houses there that I could not afford. Nor are there any that I would ever choose to live in.

Luzmary of course is a Bolivian eatery that was in existence right down the street from some dope for TWO YEARS before he heard of it. Because I told him about it. Grassy areas with small trees are another thing that he simply sucks at recognizing.

Posted by: EEEEEEPPPPP ()
Date: January 28, 2020 03:53PM

Hey JP....JP?

Knock knock.

Date: January 28, 2020 04:13PM

Go fuck yourself, dope. You have lost it all. There is nothing left for you here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2020 04:16PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: January 28, 2020 04:18PM

> You have list it all.

Something on the list is inability to post a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. Another is a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in this Brockmont neighborhood.

Those are just two in a very long list of blunders.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 28, 2020 05:29PM

Have you left out your long-time asshole demands for names of local historians understanding that FCC got its bloody ass kicked in the Water Wars? Let’s face it, you pathetic piece of shit, trying to hide your ass-raped ignorance behind such sorry and simply fact-denying bullshit is your long and disgraceful way of doing business here. You are a worthless uneducated asswipe cretin. You suck, and your city sucks. You should face the obvious music and just go fuck yourself, loser.

Date: January 28, 2020 05:46PM

Let's stick to you providing a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. You made the claim but have exactly zero evidence to support it. Of course, that generally happens when one lies as frequently as you do. When pressed for evidence, you run away as quickly as you can, coward.

We can move on to all the other times you've been exposed as a lying fraud after that. Unfortunately for you, that's a rather long list.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 28, 2020 05:59PM

Let’s stick to the facts, douchebag, one of which is your being a hopeless, ignorant, lying, asshole cretin who should simply go fuck himself at this point. Useless stupid shit.

Date: January 28, 2020 06:16PM

The fact is that you’re completely unable or unwilling to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

And that’s a fact that keeps fucking you over and over again.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: January 28, 2020 06:24PM

Oh, go fuck yourself, douchebag.

Date: January 28, 2020 07:03PM

LOL! Such an impotent dweeb. Dude, just stop lying and you won’t be mocked and ridiculed for it.

If you’re not lying, simply provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

If you are lying, continue on your current path of evasion and attempted distraction.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Pages: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849...LastNext
Current Page: 44 of 601

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.