HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...403404405406407408409410411412413...LastNext
Current Page: 408 of 608
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: f7pfg ()
Date: February 10, 2023 11:44AM

There are no scallops or shrimp. JP only enjoys liquified-food through a straw at the nursing care facility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BubbleGuts? ()
Date: February 10, 2023 12:29PM

JP and his puppets were up earlier than usual this morning.

Date: February 10, 2023 12:44PM

Your whole misguided Westover escapade was just a blatant and disastrously baseless boondoggle. You in fact never go there for any reason at all. You were never anywhere near the Forest Inn, and certainly never in any of the Westover Apartments. I hold very significant advantages over you on all those points, and along with your idiot Arick ploy, these make it very easy for me to sit here and simply laugh at you as you babble on in your typically clumsy and utterly ignorant way.

Posted by: Halibut Head ()
Date: February 10, 2023 12:46PM

Yes, the dope definitely should have known when to quit.

390 pounds??? ← LOL!

Posted by: T4N96 ()
Date: February 10, 2023 12:53PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I’ll be ready and waiting for
> whatever it is...
(bold added)

Obviously, the guy from Falls Church is living in this guy's head rent free.

Posted by: Markey Maypo ()
Date: February 10, 2023 12:54PM

f7pfg Wrote:
> There are no scallops or shrimp. JP only enjoys
> liquified-food through a straw at the nursing care
> facility.

And it comes out liquid the other end in his Depends.

Date: February 10, 2023 01:56PM

Linus is pretty much just embarrassed by that 390 pounds number now. It’s of course been out there on the internet for quite a long time, so long that the whole denial thing just isn’t feasible for him anymore. Like Westover, that whole 3-day old fish bit became just a series of calamitous failures for the poor little Fag Boy.

Posted by: Face your fail fish brain lol ()
Date: February 10, 2023 02:13PM

390 pounds??? ← LOL

Posted by: MEEUX ()
Date: February 10, 2023 02:33PM

> Linus is pretty much just embarrassed by that
> 390 pounds number now.
>
>
>
>
>
> Fag Boy.

Gerund boy, who says he's an expert in everything, doesn't seem to know anything about physics. If Gerund Boy was so educated, he'd know there's a diff. bet. mass & weight.

We conclude with Old Pottymouth's obvious homophobia, even hto' he says what a supposably progressive guy he is. But Gerund Boy's such a fake anyhow, so it shouldn't be no surprise.

Date: February 10, 2023 02:50PM

Two completely different things, right you flaming asshole?

Posted by: FKMJK ()
Date: February 10, 2023 03:17PM

> Two completely different things, right you flaming
> asshole?

More 5th gr. potty mouth name calling from a drunken Gerund Boy. So childish.

Date: February 10, 2023 03:25PM

Alphabet Boi’s full-time job is being stupid. It takes up all his time and energy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2023 03:26PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: rikihay126 ()
Date: February 10, 2023 04:59PM

^^^ Ate too many Penis Envy Psychedelic Chocolate Bars.

Date: February 10, 2023 05:08PM

Go fuck yourself, ‘riki’...

Posted by: Fixer 0f It for You ()
Date: February 10, 2023 07:39PM

> Alphabet Boi’sMy full-time job is being stupid.
> It takes up all hismy time and energy.

FIFY

Date: February 10, 2023 07:51PM

FIFY = FUCKWAD

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 10, 2023 09:35PM

> FIFY =I'm a racist and homophobic FUCKWAD

FIFY

Date: February 11, 2023 09:19AM

Well, it would appear that insurance premiums on that rusted-out Clown Car will soaring as the result of all these recent dents and dings. Which in so many cases actually have their origins in mistakes made years ago that have festered now into quite serious stupid people stewing points. Pinheads should have long ago learned to stay in their own lanes, slow and narrow as those might be. Then again, these clowns aren't actually about fact and reason in any case. Having been brought up short on so many occasions, they are driven instead by total BS in service to their blazing butthurt and badly bruised and battered egos. The poor little creatures end only of course in making total fools of themselves, as in trying to contradict and undercut the Encyclopedia of Life, a significant public resource in biology, one created by teams from the likes of the Field Museum, Harvard University, and the Smithsonian Institution. As with Georgetown economists, FCC Fag Boys have no place or standing at all among such company.

Real President Joe must now meanwhile deal with the usual SS and Medicare chicken littles who have emerged in response to the SOU address. People want to,live in a Ron Popiel, set-it-and-forget-it world, but that's not how these programs work. Instead, they must be re-benched periodically against changing socio-economic
conditions. Minor adjustments are made with little fanfare, but the last major overhaul was in 1983, meaning that the next one will be due soon. But not from the likes of Rick Scott or anyone else in the GOP. These people hate what they call entitlements because their decades of success and popularity have led to generations of American families who by default vote Democratic. Smart people.

In other news, 1B Justin Bour (34) has now retired. Never played for the Nats (mostly for MIA), but he attended Westfield HS in Chantilly, and then GMU in Fairfax. Lots of lefty power that exploded at Nats Park often enough. Seemed like he was especially productive when the wife and I were there.

Nothing’s ever been very productive over in faltering Falls Church City of course. there's often an abundance of dust and diesel fumes, but most desirable things (e.g., shopping and dining amenities) tend to be and stay in short supply. Residents will need to put up with a further 18 months of aggravation starting on Feb 13, as VDOT replaces the South Oak Street bridge over Tripp’s Run. Should be a fun time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2023 10:50AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: GoEagles! ()
Date: February 11, 2023 11:46AM

^^Too long, didn't read (TL;DR!)

Busy morning. Ordered 2-XL platters of shrimp cocktail from Giant and sub order from HT for 10. GF making a double-batch of her scalloped potatoes! Can't wait for tomorrow. GO EAGLES!!

Posted by: His ass is still burning! lol ()
Date: February 11, 2023 11:56AM

390 pounds??? ← LOL!

Posted by: pkbn9 ()
Date: February 11, 2023 12:01PM

Ha Ha. JP prolly still on telephone hold with vendor for sea scallop order that never delivered days ago.

Date: February 11, 2023 02:10PM

JP’s recent order never included scallops at all. Dope.

Posted by: RE: Outstanding Payment Due ()
Date: February 11, 2023 02:31PM

Greetings FFXU posters on this thread and trolls. Unfortunately, I have bad news for all of you. I purchased some hacked passwords, easy to do online and people do it every day. I also purchased some virus installation software, you can buy it anywhere. Then I hacked into each of your email accounts and installed the software on your computer.

This software can go undetected even by the most sophisticated and expensive anti virus programs, so you've no idea it's on your computer. I've been following your browsing habits for some time now. I've noticed you've visited a lot of adult websites, especially the kinky kind. I've been able to hack into your computers and turn on your cameras. I know how you masturbate to orgasm watching these exciting videos.

I've made a list of the websites you visited and a video of some of the sites and even of you masturbating to exciting orgasm while you watch these sexy videos. It would be very embarrassing for you if your wife or boss, colleagues and contacts saw this. I know all them since I purchased software online which can be bought anywhere to hack into your accounts.

Let's settle it this way. You send $1700US in bitcoin to a wallet I'll provide in the next response. If you do that, you'll never hear from me again. You can trust me I'll delete all the files. I'm a man of my word and I've got no interest in ruining your life. If I did, I could have already did that.

If you don't know how to send bitcoin, you can google it. Don't hate me for what I'm doing. I do my work and you do yours. Don't bother calling the police or security agencies. This software can't be detected.

I'll post more instructions shortly. You can learn about bitcoin while your waiting. Be sure to exactly follow my instructions. If you don't, your wife, work, friends and contacts will be getting an interesting email. My advice to you is to not get yourself involved in this again.

Date: February 11, 2023 02:38PM

Limp away, asshole.

Posted by: JP believes anything on the Net ()
Date: February 11, 2023 02:47PM

9ZhF3YF.png

So I guess JP also believes that a "typical" or "average" largemouth weighs 12 lbs., smallmouth 6.6, puny little bluegills 2.6, and walleye 24. Despite the fact that, as anyone who knows much about fish/fishing realizes immediately, that all of those would be well over citation weights and near or over record weights for most states.

It's "out there on the Internet" so it must be right huh JP? lol

Date: February 11, 2023 03:03PM

Well, you’re quite well-known as a useless broke-ass lying Fag Boy douchebag, while the Encyclopedia of Life is a renowned reference maintained and supported by eminently reputable experts on biology. You lose. Again.

Posted by: Bullshit fallacy ()
Date: February 11, 2023 03:22PM

So apparently you DO believe it. Which is even more funny. In a pitiful way. lol

Did you get your 390 lbs. number from the Encyclopedia of Life or from Google's Knowledge Panel? Did you look directly at the Encyclopedia of Life to see the how those numbers are root-sourced? Did you look to determine what the unspecified number represents exactly? That and the other weights above certainly are not "typical" or "average." There is nothing indicating that the 390 lb number is presented as being "typical" or "average." What is it? Do you know? Of course you don't. You saw it trying to play Google expert and, not knowing any better, you ran with it. Now, since you're too much of a douchebag to simply admit that you were wrong, once again, you have to make a bigger fool of yourself trying to bullshit your dumb ass out of your very deep hole. It's kind of like home for you huh? lol Fucking idiot.

Date: February 11, 2023 03:33PM

Face it, little shit-stain, your sorry ass was mercilessly pounded SIX YEARS AGO, and you are still bitter and butthurt over that. Sucks to be you alright!

Posted by: Misty water-color memories ()
Date: February 11, 2023 03:40PM

Face it big shit stain, everyone knows that you're obviously wrong. You were the one who brought up your earlier failure again so, obviously, you're still carrying it around in your little pinhead along with your many other beatings. Happy to see that! And to beat your dumb ass down again even worse than the first time. Enjoy the memories. : ) LOL

Date: February 11, 2023 04:15PM

Suck it, lying Linus-Fag. It says 390 pounds today, just as it did when you first began fucking all this up six years ago. That is, back when you were also unaware of what long-lines and day-boats were. Or what limits on the taking of Atlantic halibut were in New England and northern waters.

Posted by: Shitstain says wut? ()
Date: February 11, 2023 04:23PM

390 lbs as what? Does it say "typical" or "average" next to it? Google's similar box says 12 lbs for a largemouth and +2 lbs for a bluegill. What are those numbers? You don't know?

What does it say below that where it does specify a number as an average? Here, I'll make it easy for you again since I know that you're not very good with that searchy thingy:

MkNWZTD.jpg

Date: February 11, 2023 04:37PM

The Linus butt is really burning. Can’t walk away from six years of multi-front failure though. Stupid fraud boy.

Posted by: Life Lessons ()
Date: February 11, 2023 04:42PM

^^^ Kids, this is why you shouldn't try to pretend that you know something by relying on a Google search. Someone smarter than you who actually does know the subject will make you look like a complete fool.

Date: February 11, 2023 05:08PM

Still says 390 pounds, doesn’t it. And kids, you should never assume that Linus knows a damned thing. Ten years of lies here! Nothing more or better. At all..

Posted by: seven figure city… ()
Date: February 11, 2023 05:11PM

> Your whole misguided Westover escapade was just a
> blatant and disastrously baseless boondoggle. You
> in fact never go there for any reason at all.

Regularly at Ayers, Italian Cafe, Westover Market/ Beer Garden, Lost Dog, Lebanese Taverna, and the post office and Rite-Aid to a much lesser extent. Used to do Thai Noy. Luna Park when it was open. Wing night was popular there. Your butt-buddies ever bring you there? Perhaps not as it wasn’t a white-trash degenerate hangout like Forest Inn.

When was the last time you visited the Westover shops?

> You
> were never anywhere near the Forest Inn,

Then how’d I know it was an ashtray with white-trash degenerates before indoor smoking was allowed? How’d I know that after indoor smoking was banned those same degenerates could be found stumbling around the parking lot smoking or huddled around the ash can?

> and
> certainly never in any of the Westover Apartments.

Never knew anyone so down on their luck. Feel the need to go slumming when hanging out with butt-buddies?

> I hold very significant advantages over you on
> all those points,

Frequenting Forest Inn is not an advantage in life no matter what.

> and along with your idiot Arick
> ploy,

Ploy? You asserted I knew nobody in the GU Econ Dept. I merely mentioned one I happened to be acquainted with. Despite being a self-proclaimed expert in the field and having connections to the GU Econ. Dept. you were wholly unaware when I casually dropped the name of an acquaintance. Someone who had the balls and the brains to be an SES wouldn’t have been taken by such surprise. You clearly run in the circles of Forest Inn and Westover Apartment degenerates.

Posted by: Halibut-brained ()
Date: February 11, 2023 05:16PM

Still doesn't say 390 lbs as "typical" or "average" does it?

And kids, this is the level of analysis and quality of research ability that you get from a typical average GS-nobody.

Posted by: seven figure city… ()
Date: February 11, 2023 05:59PM

Well, that may be a bit unfair. These GSers at NOAA concluded that “full grown females average 100 to 150 pounds, while males tend to be smaller.”

https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/species/atlantic-halibut

Should we believe the GS-Nobody who’s been caught telling lies and didn’t have the brains or the balls to make SES, or the GSers who are experts in the field?

Date: February 11, 2023 08:04PM

> I'm a Limp dick away, asshole.

FIFY

Posted by: JGDSY ()
Date: February 11, 2023 08:36PM

> Residents will need to put up with a further 18
> months
of aggravation starting on Feb 13, as VDOT
> replaces the South Oak Street bridge over
> Tripp’s Run. Should be a fun time.

https://www.fallschurchva.gov/CivicAlerts/SingleAlertItem?alertID=1304

https://patch.com/virginia/fallschurch/amp/31201674/oak-street-bridge-replacement-prompts-extended-road-closure

https://www.fcnp.com/2023/02/09/s-oak-st-bridge-work-to-close-traffic-starting-monday-february-13th/amp/

https://www.virginiadot.org/projects/northern-virginia/s-oak-st-bridge.asp

18 months. Pfft. Another day. Another lie. It’ll be done this calendar year.

Date: February 11, 2023 09:12PM

> Let's Face it, I'm a little shit-stain, myour sorry ass was
> mercilessly pounded SIX YEARS AGOat VGH, Inc. last night, and you areI'm
> still bitter and butthurt literally over that. Sucks to be
> youme alright!

FIFY

Date: February 12, 2023 09:38AM

seven figure city… Wrote:
> Regularly at Ayers...

Why would you go to Ayers when you have the celebrated Brown’s right next door? It is right next door, right?

> ...Italian Cafe...

Did you mean the Italian STORE, I wonder? Can’t be that much of a fan if you can’t get the name right.

> ...Westover Market...

What on earth was the draw there? Are markets near you really all that bad? Sure, FCC lost out on that upscale Fresh Market, but I thought the Harris Teeter had helped out at least some.

> When was the last time you visited the Westover shops?

It was economists I visited there, and like your mercurial pen-pal, Arick, they’ve been gone for some time now. Still sad to see the Forest Inn close though. It was never up to the standards of The Broad Street with those free king crab legs at Happy Hour, but it was still a nice little neighborhood dive bar.

> Then how’d I know it was an ashtray with
> white-trash degenerates before indoor smoking was
> allowed?

You simply lied. Same as always. You think you’re good at it, but you’re just not.

> Never knew anyone so down on their luck.

Dude, you live in Falls Church City.

> Frequenting Forest Inn is not an advantage in life
> no matter what.

It most definitely is when the matter of What was the Forest Inn like comes up, as it did here.

> Ploy? You asserted I knew nobody in the GU Econ
> Dept. I merely mentioned one I happened to be
> acquainted with.

You found him on Google and have no actual history with him at all.

> Despite being a self-proclaimedmexpert in the field
> and having connections to the GU Econ. Dept...

I have no connections to Georgetown at all, save for having met some who were in school there and then hired a couple once they had graduated. Otherwise, you have inferred much more than what was ever claimed or implied. It’s a common problem with you.

Date: February 12, 2023 09:47AM

JGDSY Wrote:
> 18 months. Pfft. Another day. Another lie. It’ll
> be done this calendar year.

Yup. My bad. Was meant to be 10 months but was turned to 18 by achy fingers working on a cell phone. Still good to get the alarm out.

Posted by: p3ev3 ()
Date: February 12, 2023 09:54AM

Slow down! You’re doing too much.

Date: February 12, 2023 10:14AM

Just doing what we can.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2023 10:22AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: February 12, 2023 10:21AM

So the penultimate event on the family charity calendar was last night. The wife does most of the actual heavy lifting on that, but it’s always a good feeling for me and for our daughter to be able to see the end of another year’s worth of work coming into focus. We had the final board meeting at our place this past week, so we already know where all the award money will be going. Just need to get final presentation details wrapped up.

Posted by: dpcvm ()
Date: February 12, 2023 10:33AM

Look at you! Keep up the good work.

Posted by: dkmmc ()
Date: February 12, 2023 11:21AM

> I have no connections to Georgetown at all, save
> for having met some who were in school there and
> then hired a couple once they had graduated.
> Otherwise, you have inferred much more than what
> was ever claimed or implied. It’s a common
> problem with you.

Would have been so much easier if Grindr was around back then.

Posted by: TVCBH ()
Date: February 12, 2023 11:47AM

> JGDSY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 18 months. Pfft. Another day. Another lie.
> It’ll
> > be done this calendar year.
>
> Yup. My bad. Was meant to be 10 months but was
> turned to 18 by achy fingers working on a cell
> phone. Still good to get the alarm out.

Bullshit. You lied and got caught. It's not even predicted to be 10 months. 8 months is the prediction. Should've said you accidentally added the 1 to the 8. Lame excuse from a lame liar.

Date: February 12, 2023 12:36PM

LOL! End of the year is Dev (12) and it’s currently Feb (02). Do yo know what 12 minus 2 is?

Posted by: Do you know what October is? ()
Date: February 12, 2023 12:50PM

City of Falls Church News & Updates

Posted on: February 3, 2023
Oak Street Bridge Replacement
UnderConstruction

Bridge replacement is anticipated to begin February 13, 2023. VDOT’s contractor (Terra Site Constructors LLC), will close S. Oak Street from S. Lee Street to just north of Timber Lane on February 13, and they anticipate the closure to last until mid-October.

Posted by: GHWVH ()
Date: February 12, 2023 12:51PM

Mid October (10) is projected completion date and it's currently February (2). Do you know what 10 minus 2 is?

Date: February 12, 2023 01:21PM

October is not the end of the year.

Posted by: MJYDH ()
Date: February 12, 2023 01:36PM

October is the projected completion date:

"Bridge replacement is anticipated to begin February 13, 2023. VDOT’s contractor (Terra Site Constructors LLC), will close S. Oak Street from S. Lee Street to just north of Timber Lane on February 13, and they anticipate the closure to last until mid-October."

Do you know what 10 minus 2 is?

Date: February 12, 2023 01:47PM

Two months less than what it ought to be. Otherwise, stay away from the area, starting on Monday. Better yet, just stay away from Falls Church City all the time.

Posted by: always funny when he does that ()
Date: February 12, 2023 01:59PM

So IOW, you smugly fucked that up too.

Posted by: UEYNH ()
Date: February 12, 2023 02:11PM

> Two months less than what it ought to be.

Are you claiming to be an expert in structural engineering and roadway transportation projects now?

Why ought it be a 10 month project?

Date: February 12, 2023 02:20PM

Face it, beleaguered Fag Boy, you’re still just the same old underperforming poorly educated broke ass dope-in-a-dump loser as ever, the eternal festering of your crippling ignorance, envy, and butthurt having left you as just a useless blob of stupid quivering nothingness.

Posted by: JP fucked it up again ()
Date: February 12, 2023 02:37PM

So you're saying that you fucked it up.

Date: February 12, 2023 02:49PM

Typos are the shameful province of desperate dumbfucks — struggling people who would otherwise have no case to make at all.

Posted by: Typos? ()
Date: February 12, 2023 02:57PM

December vs October and 10 vs 8 are typos?

You even did the math.

Dumbshit. lol

Date: February 12, 2023 03:12PM

Get back to me once you learn to read.

Posted by: Read this ()
Date: February 12, 2023 03:27PM

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()

LOL! End of the year is Dev (12) and it’s currently Feb (02). Do yo know what 12 minus 2 is?

Bitch

Date: February 12, 2023 03:45PM

12 minus 2 is 10. Ask your teacher to explain it to you tomorrow.

Posted by: No shit ()
Date: February 12, 2023 04:04PM

10 minus 2 is 8. Dec =/= Oct.

Sucks that you fucked it up huh?

LOL!

Date: February 12, 2023 04:24PM

You went off course right off the bat, and have been stuck in a ditch ever since. Just what happens when ignorance, envy, and butthurt are your co-pilots. Such a little stupid shit!

Posted by: Period, EOS ()
Date: February 12, 2023 04:37PM

You fucked it up.

Best that you could do to try to recover was to say that it should be 10 months. LOL!

Date: February 12, 2023 04:53PM

You only dig your hole ever deeper. On one topic after another. Dope.

Date: February 12, 2023 05:08PM

Sometimes the really dumb ones just can’t move beyond their innate limitations.

Posted by: Agreed dumb one LOL! ()
Date: February 12, 2023 05:19PM

LOL! Just randomly mentioning December and 12 minus 2 huh? LOL!

Then offering your 'expert' opinion.

Two months less than what it ought to be. Otherwise, stay away from the area, starting on Monday. Better yet, just stay away from Falls Church City all the time.

LOL!

P.S. Did I mention LOL!?

Date: February 12, 2023 06:06PM

Where did ‘end of the year’ come from?

Date: February 12, 2023 06:15PM

Where it’s going of course is up your butt. Right along with te big bad boot.

Posted by: Give it up little guy ()
Date: February 12, 2023 06:26PM

> Where did ‘end of the year’ come from?

You pulled it out of your ass like all of the rest of your bullshit?

Posted by: X96TY ()
Date: February 12, 2023 06:26PM

> Where did ‘end of the year’ come from?

Not any reliable source. Falls Church and Falls Church News Press specified October. October is also the final quarter of the year.

Date: February 12, 2023 06:32PM

You’ve missed it. Along with so much else.

Posted by: SportsWatcher ()
Date: February 12, 2023 06:34PM

You watching the Super Bowl, JP?

Posted by: There's yer trouble right there ()
Date: February 12, 2023 06:35PM

Nobody missed you fucking up.

Date: February 12, 2023 06:52PM

It’s all just more of your ridiculous made up bullshit. As noted earlier, you just plain suck at this.

Date: February 12, 2023 06:56PM

SportsWatcher Wrote:
> You watching the Super Bowl, JP?

No. It’s of zero interest at all. Just another day closer to Spring Trainng.

Posted by: Keep babbling stupid ()
Date: February 12, 2023 07:04PM

Date: February 11, 2023 09:19AM

Nothing’s ever been very productive over in faltering Falls Church City of course. there's often an abundance of dust and diesel fumes, but most desirable things (e.g., shopping and dining amenities) tend to be and stay in short supply. Residents will need to put up with a further 18 months of aggravation starting on Feb 13, as VDOT replaces the South Oak Street bridge over Tripp’s Run. Should be a fun time.

Date: February 12, 2023 09:47AM

Yup. My bad. Was meant to be 10 months but was turned to 18 by achy fingers working on a cell phone. Still good to get the alarm out.

LOL!

Posted by: nbvfx ()
Date: February 12, 2023 07:10PM

lol, lol

Date: February 12, 2023 07:15PM

Do you have any idea what a fool you have made of yourself?

Posted by: 5XWWL ()
Date: February 12, 2023 07:58PM

> You’ve missed it. Along with so much else.

Here's what was missed. And, it was missed by you.

Date: February 12, 2023 08:23PM

> Do you have any idea what a fool youI have made of
> myourself?

FIFY

Date: February 12, 2023 08:27PM

> It’s all just more of myour ridiculous made up
> bullshit. As noted earliereverybody already knows, youI just plain suck
> at this.

FIFY

Date: February 12, 2023 08:31PM

^^^ The next wave of middle schoolers

Date: February 12, 2023 08:33PM

> Where that guy's dick at VGH, Inc last night was it’s going of course iswas up myour butt.
> Right along with temy big bad boot went in my mouth of course.

FIFY

Posted by: LTMHN ()
Date: February 12, 2023 08:59PM

> ^^^ The next wave of middle schoolers

Says the drunken Gerund Boy who throws tantrums like a 4 YO. Not to mention Gerund boy's juvenile potty mouth name calling he thinx is "proof" of what he says.

Date: February 12, 2023 09:37PM

^^^ The bad guys are really struggling.

Posted by: VTJ3U ()
Date: February 12, 2023 09:39PM

Poor old guy can't keep October and December straight in his mind.

Posted by: Hammer Time ()
Date: February 12, 2023 11:23PM

> ^^^ The bad guys are really struggling.

Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, Dimwit. Nobody gives a shit about your stupid ass opinions. Go back to picking your nose and eating it.

Date: February 13, 2023 09:26AM

Well, just gaze upon the wondrous heights these mental zeros are capable of reaching! Low native intelligence combined with years of lackluster effort in trying to benefit at all from free public educatiomn have left so many of these low-grade louts and losers just scraping by at the very bottom of the brightness barrel. So ugly that even Arick (wherever he is today) would be ashamed of them. As he’s no doubt not anywhere near the Sweet Spot, I’ll note that it was 37 sunny degrees out this way when I got up. Single-digit winds from the NW shouldn’t cause any problems and any rain at all is pretty much just out of the picture. Should see nothing but sun all day today with temps reaching the low to mid 50s by early afternoon. Good day to go get a pedicure actually.

Real President Joe may be involved now in verbal sparring with China over who has sent more balloons into the other’s airspace. Hopefully, this too shall pass and we can get back to the matter of pointless GOP Congressional investigations instead. More ominous of course is an official warming to US citizens to get out of Russia right away. Putin does not seem happy with the West just now.

In other news, Gronk missed his field goal and the just as silly Super Bowl is over at last, clearing the decks for more important matters such as Spring Training which officially opens on Wednesday. The wife and I have a new rep at Nats Park this year, and we’re looking forward to another 41 games or so in the delightful Champions Club. Hopefully, we’ll see some further improvements at the Red Porch as well.

Very little chance of course for any improvement over in the Sickly City, where supposed improvements ever leave the place stuck on the same downward spiral that began back in the 60s. Tear down, build, tear down some more. It all leaves the place in arrears of the likes of Ballston, Tysons, Vienna, and Mosaic. FCC is just a great place not to be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2023 10:03AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: February 13, 2023 11:36AM

Looks like the low-lifes around here couldn’t find any typos today.

Posted by: ATL BLooper ()
Date: February 13, 2023 11:40AM

RIP Mr. Ted Lerner.

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: February 13, 2023 11:50AM

> Looks like the low-lifes around here couldn’t
> find any typos today.

Maybe nobody cares today, Dimwit. You're the only 1 here who thinks the world revolves around you. What did that troll call you a couple of weeks ago? "Ninnyhorror" or something like that? Anybody who'd call you a "ninny" is being nice. Dimwit.

Date: February 13, 2023 11:56AM

97 is a good age. The wife and I have a ways to go.

Posted by: jiggety-jog ()
Date: February 13, 2023 12:10PM

Will JP paint his tootsies for Valentine's Day toward wooing Mrs. Morgenthau?

Pro Tip: Wash your butt. The lady will appreciate it.

Date: February 13, 2023 12:37PM

I love the sounds of FCC ignorance while on the way to hails. Stupid saps just don’t understand any of the finer things in life.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2023 12:44PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: Trattoria ()
Date: February 13, 2023 12:39PM

Any guesses for which restaurant JP will select for Valentine's Day?

Per JP: He's a heavy-hitter in the local food scene and chef's are scrambling for his business!

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenstein ()
Date: February 13, 2023 12:50PM

He's a Yelp reviewer!

1*umegAEkgE7Dk_GTwWgvbJA.png

Date: February 13, 2023 01:02PM

Valentine”s Day? LOL!

And while we do have many connections in the local hospitality industry, terms like ‘heavy hitter’ are made up by envious dopes like you.

Pages: PreviousFirst...403404405406407408409410411412413...LastNext
Current Page: 408 of 608

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.