HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...356357358359360361362363364365366Next
Current Page: 363 of 366
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: WKDVH ()
Date: September 14, 2022 10:50AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^ The P is for Pussy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BTW, you're full of shit.
>
> Code for ‘I surrender.’ Which you might as
> well have done a long time ago.


A drunken, racist homophobia Gerund Boy says "I surrender" lotsa times a day. Calling people potty mouth names like a 5th grader is code for "I surrender". Still, I'm sure Gerund Boy's got a coupla his usu. dbl. std. lame hypocrisy excuses why it's OK for him to call people names but not nobody else.

A guy over 70 with the potty mouth of a 5th grader & who says people who don't agree with him got "cooties" like a 2nd grader can't be nothing except a real loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 11:21AM

Well, the Whiffies, maggots, and faggots are all as dead as QE2, their last breaths having been exhaled quite a long time ago. Life of course goes on in grand style out here in the magnificent Sweet Spot. It was a sunny 66 degrees out this way when I got up, with low humidity and single-digit breezes out of the NW. Should be another gorgeous day today with lots of sun and temps only approaching 80. Hard to argue with any of that.

Real President Joe meanwhile sees fair skies and favorable winds as the lying, craven GOP continues to betray itself in front of voters. Let’s all say it together — Fuck Lindsey Graham!

In other news, the Nats more or less fell flat against BAL last night, dropping a 4-3 decision that they could as easily have won. Not enough hitting, not enough pitching. But with a growing stable of future stars, there should be brighter days not far ahead. One more game against the O’s today as Tyler Wells will go against Patrick Corbin. There are other matters to clear up first, but the wife and w I’ll be at the park as usual. Broke-ass, dope in a dump losers, probably not so much.

Plenty of te latter can of course be found wandering loose in unfortunate Falls Church City, where actions on develoer requests for concessionary changes at muddled Founders Row have been pushed back by two weeks. Can’t be sitting well with new tridents weho were fed a different story from what has and has not played out since.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2022 12:03PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: new page needs CALPs ()
Date: September 14, 2022 11:21AM

and catz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 14, 2022 11:23AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What I’ve seen is your total fuck-up at finding
> the CMYK street view after all that phony
> google-skills bravado. Total flop!

Just another one of your lies. There are no townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest. You've failed the test of substantiating your claim.

> LOL! I believe the walls are still standing along
> Delaware (not Washington) Ave. And looking east,
> you can still see everything to the west of them.
> Imagine that!

That would be a large asphalt parking lot. See for yourself.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

> Dear me! The Boy Who Cried Wolf is a paragon of
> truthfulness in comparison to you. And without
> having seen what the CMYK image so clearly
> suggests, you have no room to talk about this
> Great Forest place that you don’t actually jog
> through.

Ran through there just last week. Drove through on Monday. You've only lied about the place. Why? Well, because you are an autistic freak.

> Just those having on-line difficulty.

You told people to not look on-line. Why is your story changing now?

> The only plans you need be concerned with are the
> ones that pay your bills at the good old LTCF.

LOL! You're the one clearly suffering from a debilitating mental condition. I substantiate my claims with actual evidence. You just make up excuses and whine all the time.

> You were not able to suggest a third.

Able or willing?

> Well, the wife and I (and our ballpark pals) may
> be a bit more attuned to baseball than you are.

Even the more attuned folks know the Nats are the worst team in baseball.

> We look forward to spending $15K per week on trips
> to Spring Training, after all.

Kind of pathetic that you think that is an impressive annual vacation fund. Then again, you aren't much for travels. Probably a result of your autism. You crave routine.

> It seems to work quite well,

Quite well is not always the best.

> and the County does
> not assess hovels at $1.7M.

The county assess empty lots at $1.7M

> No lies.

Plenty.

> No autism.

It's rather obvious. Your own words, actions, quirks, oddities, etc. prove it.

> Those are just two of your
> invented crutches here.

And you've had the opportunity to prove me wrong with actual evidence, but have failed to do so. You should just get used to being called a liar. After all, it's what you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Drunken Ribeye ()
Date: September 14, 2022 12:10PM

Go Nationals!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 12:17PM

Poor low-grade Linus. Just another day of being totally out-classed here for him. Go get brunch at Harvey’s. It’s their six month anniversary today.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2022 12:18PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: September 14, 2022 12:43PM

The lying fraud simply can't compete with actual evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 02:43PM

You have no actual evidence. The western wall of SOJP is indeed along Delaware Ave, for instance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: September 14, 2022 03:01PM

Who said it wasn't?

This isn't actual evidence?

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 03:24PM

It’s partial evidence of the fact that everything between Washington and Delaware Aves is visible from along Wash Ave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: September 14, 2022 03:28PM

You mean this large asphalt parking lot?

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

It's not helping your case much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Gayvid Blimm0 ()
Date: September 14, 2022 03:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> voters. Let’s all
> say it together — Fuck Lindsey Graham!
>
>
>
>


How about we all say together 'fuck America hating bogus limousine liberals likeyou'?

Oh wait. 'America hating bogus' limousine liberals would be redundant

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the EL ()
Date: September 14, 2022 04:34PM

BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIABREAKING NEWS: BIDEN LOST the ELECTION!!!! He FAILED. Stolen; HE LOST IT. He STOLE the WHITE HOUSE & the SENATE. He denied FACTS & gave us a HALF-MILLION DEAD Americans, & MILLIONS OF FRAUDULENT VOTES He is an FAKE-PRESIDENT. Long live DON & MELANIA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 05:29PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You mean this large asphalt parking lot?
> It's not helping your case much.

Try again, Fag Boy. What percent of that area between Wash and Delaware would you say is parking spaces?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 05:29PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You mean this large asphalt parking lot?
> It's not helping your case much.

Try again, Fag Boy. What percent of that area between Wash and Delaware would you say is parking spaces?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Lot 4 ()
Date: September 14, 2022 05:56PM

Most all of it


U99wqzR.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 06:02PM

Maybe 30%. Keeping in mind that I just drove by past it less than an hour ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Asphalt Jungle ()
Date: September 14, 2022 06:47PM

Keeping in mind that you're a disingenuous douchebag. I'm not bothering to parse out parking spaces within your typical wording bullshit. It's a fucking parking lot. Definitely not a "large grassy area."


YQ7sb2K.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 14, 2022 06:49PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Try again, Fag Boy. What percent of that area
> between Wash and Delaware would you say is parking
> spaces?

Spaces? Trying to play word games, asshole?

Let's try lot as both the spaces and driving area of the lot is asphalt.

The whole triangle bound by Washington Ave., Delaware Ave., and C St. is about 45,000 square feet (give or take). The interior of the lot inside the fence is about 30,000 square feet (give or take). There is a very small triangle of grass inside the lot that is about 2,000 square feet (give or take). These are fairly rough estimates, but they are probably pretty close.

So, let's do the math.

Total area in question is about 45,000 square feet. The lot is about 30,000 square feet. But, as mentioned we can't count the small grassy area with trees. Take away 2,000 from the 30,000 that gives us 28,000 square feet.

28,000/45,000 = .62

So, I'd say that approximately 62% of that area is parking LOT. As for spaces, there are probably close to 100 in that lot.

Your turn.

What percent of that area between Wash and Delaware would you say is large grassy areas. Do the math.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 07:21PM

The other 70%. Have you ever been there, dope?

But speaking of recent, we were able to stop off at The Red Porch for a nice BBQ pork sandwich. Cole slaw and french-fried onions on top and nice crispy fries on the side. Also stopped next door to pick up the Grateful Dead t-shirt the wife ordered with some of our remaining Rewards Points.
I
Attachments:
8C83B731-8791-4233-9EBB-BBA05951422E.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Scarlet Begonias ()
Date: September 14, 2022 07:30PM

Thanks for sharing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 14, 2022 07:46PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The other 70%.

LOL! Look at the image posted above by Asphalt Jungle. It is nowhere near 70% LARGE grassy areas. There is barely one small grassy area. Are you do deluded that you think anyone believes you when the image clearly contradicts you? My estimation of 62% might fall short of the mark. In any event it is well over 50% asphalt.

> Have you ever been there, dope?

Yes. Frequently and recently. Your estimation confirms you've never been to the area as nobody who has been there just once would make such an egregious error.

Your estimation of 70% LARGE grassy errors in that ~45,000 triangle is way the fuck off base as anyone who has been there can attest to or just look at the image above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Corbin ()
Date: September 14, 2022 08:37PM

This is the worst podcast, ever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 08:47PM

LARGE is your new safe-word. Right along with AUTISM and ASPHALT. Meanwhile, we rolled right past there a little past 5:00 this evening, and so know quite well that you’re just as full of shit as ever. Loser. .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Look at the vast expanse ()
Date: September 14, 2022 08:50PM

He's desperate.

Trying to find any grass that he can. lol


HuZhLUo.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: He's as dumb as a potted plant ()
Date: September 14, 2022 08:54PM

LARGE was your word dumbass.

And you still can't seem to find any of those.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 09:08PM

GREEN is the new big bad boot up your flabby butt. You’ve been crushed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: You're a sad joke ()
Date: September 14, 2022 09:33PM

Let us know when you find any large plots of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 09:48PM

They’re all along both sides of Wash Ave. The second generation crape myrtles live in such a spot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 09:59PM

Nats lose. And guess who else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: U-FAIL ()
Date: September 14, 2022 10:20PM

Not any large ones as you claimed. Sucks that SOJ Park thing didn't work huh?

And the exact same crape myrtles trees have been there since 2004.

45ba9c2b70f6cc3c923b03e3a6ea1f73--amazin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 11:25PM

The ‘SOJP thing’ has had you making an ass of yourself for years. Everything along Wash Ave is meanwhile just as I have described it. You have no concept of much of it. Sucked that they were doing night-work on 66 this evening though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 14, 2022 11:41PM

Oh, and your own BigMistake image clearly shows serious discontinuity in 2019, the shadows of which fell across 2020 as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Tired of your nonsense ()
Date: September 15, 2022 12:03AM

Blah blah blah... You're completely full of shit.

All that you've done here is make a fool of yourself.

None of your nonsense happened. No Great Anythings. Same trees in place in the same locations and positions since 2004. No large grassy areas. No obscured views. You posted a watercolor thinking that it was an actual picture of the memorial. You fucked up thinking that SOJ Park could be seen from Washington Ave. It's all bullshit. It's what you do.

Period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 12:58AM

Calm yourself, Fag Boy. You haven’t lost here anything that you ever actually had to begin with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: The Fool of FFXU ()
Date: September 15, 2022 01:08AM

You're just a bullshitting little pussy nobody.

Sorry. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 09:47AM

Scarlet Begonias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure. And here’s a shot of that graphic-on-the-back t-shirt. Good quality and definitely a bargain at a handful of Rewards Points. A solid add to the lounging wardrobe.
Attachments:
1C88BF9C-25C6-49A8-9E03-77DC37EC6B74.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 10:12AM

Asphalt Jungle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keeping in mind that you're a disingenuous
> douchebag. I'm not bothering to parse out parking
> spaces within your typical wording bullshit. It's
> a fucking parking lot. Definitely not a "large
> grassy area."

Sorry to hear of your English limitations, but these aren’t your only ones. That image for instance isn’t even close to current, and except in a few very narrow minds, ‘parking lot’ and ‘green space’ are not mutually exclusive terms. Do I need to explain what mutually exclusive means? Do I need to explain that even parking lot designers understand that parking lots themselves are not pleasing to the eye, but can be much improved by adding in even just a few grassy areas, perhaps even with some small trees?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Owsley ()
Date: September 15, 2022 10:16AM

We also like the graphic and a nice grab for lounging. Was it manufactured by Gildan? They've consistently produced good apparel over decades.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 10:31AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Look at the image posted above by Asphalt Jungle.

His first and only post ever. Pathetically obvious sock puppet. But I suppose you just got tired of Kill Shot shooting himself in the foot all the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Catnipp ()
Date: September 15, 2022 10:45AM

Put that t-shirt on a hanger. Otherwise, resident clowder will turn it into a bed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 10:46AM

Owsley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We also like the graphic and a nice grab for
> lounging. Was it manufactured by Gildan?

Tultex. Made in Mexico. The Rewards Points were of course ‘Made in the USA’.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 11:05AM

Catnipp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Put that t-shirt on a hanger. Otherwise, resident
> clowder will turn it into a bed.

Hangers are for the Tommy Bahama wardrobe. As one kitty has a history of peeing on t-shirts though, they are kept protected in the safety of leftover copier paper boxes.
.
Attachments:
439ECA78-C825-4611-91A7-7CFD56A2F09D.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Kelly Lebrocks ()
Date: September 15, 2022 11:09AM

I remember Kill Shot. Does he/she still reside in the area?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Stop beating around the bush ()
Date: September 15, 2022 12:00PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asphalt Jungle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keeping in mind that you're a disingenuous
> > douchebag. I'm not bothering to parse out
> parking
> > spaces within your typical wording bullshit.
> It's
> > a fucking parking lot. Definitely not a "large
> > grassy area."
>
> Sorry to hear of your English limitations, but
> these aren’t your only ones. That image for
> instance isn’t even close to current, and except
> in a few very narrow minds, ‘parking lot’ and
> ‘green space’ are not mutually exclusive
> terms. Do I need to explain what mutually
> exclusive
means? Do I need to explain that
> even parking lot designers understand that parking
> lots themselves are not pleasing to the eye, but
> can be much improved by adding in even just a few
> grassy areas, perhaps even with some small trees?


Blah blah blah... So much tangential bullshit, so little addressing the actual point in question.

It's a fucking parking lot with a tiny little triangle of green in the center.
It is definitely NOT a "large grassy area." The image is from July 2022. No, they haven't ripped up the parking lot and replaced it with a "large grassy area."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 12:48PM

Well, on Day-1 of the Cat Lady not coming in the morning, the cats are doing reasonably well. The two males sat and stared at the carport door for several hours, but they’ve been up and about since. Tiring day for me yesterday as well with back-to-back ultrasound sessions and then the Nats game. Never a dull moment. It is meanwhile quite a nice morning yet again out here in the Sweet Spot today. It was sunny and 72 when I got up, and while the sun should last, temps are not expected to reach even 80. The humidity is low and the light winds are steady out of the north. Sounds like a good day for the doing of nothing much. Maybe we’ll go out to dinner later on.

Real President Joe is meanwhile happy to see parties at least nearing a deal that would ward off an impending rail strike. As any economist knows, rails are vital arteries that must be kept open and free-flowing if the economy is to work properly. And for laughs, we all have Ding Dong warnings of problems like we’ve never seen before if he's indicted, something that seems more and more likely every day. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

In other news, MLB was left with little other choice, and so has now accepted MLBPA as the collective bargaining rep for the minor leagues. Things may now begin to get better at last. The Nats held some nice cards early on last night, but in the 7th, the roof caved in and they lost a second straight game 9to the O’s, this time by a score of 6-2. Another day off today, and then The Fish are in for three over the weekend.p

It’s just dead fish of course that will be found in failing Falls Church City. That place is about as bad as it gets, and unlike the Nats, they won’t have any high draft picks to look forward to next year. P PS P All downhill for them over the past sixty years, and not much better to look forward to over the next sixty either.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2022 01:26PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 01:32PM

Kelly Lebrocks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember Kill Shot. Does he/she still reside in the area?

He is sadly but a sock puppet ‘living’ only in the vacuous head of Linus the Loser

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: September 15, 2022 01:42PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LARGE is your new safe-word.

It is the word you used to describe the grassy areas to the east of Washington Ave. Considering you can't find any of those, it is understandable why you are so upset when it is used.

> Right along with
> AUTISM

Just an observation based on your own words, quirks, oddities, habits, and behaviors. You've done nothing to dispel the notion. In fact, you confirm it quite regularly.

> and ASPHALT.

Simply pointing out that there are two large asphalt lots to the east of Washington Ave. An even larger one exists to the west.

> Meanwhile, we rolled right
> past there a little past 5:00 this evening, and so
> know quite well that you’re just as full of shit
> as ever. Loser.

Rolled by about an hour ago and can confirm that the triangle parcel is at the very least 62% asphalt. Deny the math. Deny the images. They both confirm you are a lying fraud. Easy to see why you would want to deny both as you seem to loathe being exposed as a liar. But, your affliction forces you into such predicaments because you simply can't admit errors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 01:45PM

Stop beating around the bush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blah blah blah... So much tangential bullshit…

Fool has misused the word ‘tangential’ yet again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Tangential ()
Date: September 15, 2022 01:53PM

Quote

Tan-gen-tial

diverging from a previous course or line; erratic.
"tangential thoughts"

hardly touching a matter; peripheral.
"the reforms were tangential to efforts to maintain a basic standard of life"

My use is perfect as it applies to your standard bullshit attempts to avoid the specific point in question.

Fool still can't find any "large grassy areas" or offer any explanation for how the exact same crapre myrtle trees were/are there before/after his "Great Nonsense" claims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 02:06PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is the word you used to describe the grassy
> areas to the east of Washington Ave.

Actually used to describe various grassy areas along both sides of the length of Wash Ave. Stupid lying shape-shifter wannabe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: September 15, 2022 02:12PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Actually used to describe various grassy areas
> along both sides of the length of Wash Ave.
> Stupid lying shape-shifter wannabe.

Yet, you can't seem to point to any of them. LOL!

Deny the math. Deny the images. They both confirm you are a lying fraud. Easy to see why you would want to deny both as you seem to loathe being exposed as a liar. But, your affliction forces you into such predicaments because you simply can't admit errors.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 02:57PM

Try and dream as you might, there are neither lies nor errors out there that you can document as such. And tangential speech of course means more than simply changing the subject. I bet you didn’t know that.
T

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: September 15, 2022 03:32PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Try and dream as you might, there are neither lies
> nor errors out there that you can document as
> such.

You had a BIG lie or error when you claimed that the triangle parcel between Washington Ave., Delaware Ave., and C St. was 70% grass. It fails the eye test and the math test. It's documented with actual measurements.

> And tangential speech of course means more
> than simply changing the subject. I bet you
> didn’t know that.
> T

Tangential speech is is when an individual persistently deviates to random, irrelevant ideas and topics. Cats, t-shirts, meals, etc.

Did you know that when those suffering from autism are under stress they can have more disorganized and tangential speech? It is typically attributable to anxiety, problems with cognitive control, and pragmatic language deficits rather than underlying psychosis. It might explain why you retreat to tangential speech when you are under duress after actual evidence proves you lied.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 04:07PM

100 - 30 = 70. I had eyes on the scene at a little past 5:00 PM yesterday. The same will happen again on Saturday. It’s clear that you’ve not been there in years and years

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 04:26PM

And clearly, you are quite confused as between circumstantial and tangential speech. Go look it up and stop embarrassing yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Dilly Bar ()
Date: September 15, 2022 04:35PM

Previous photo is of a toyger cat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Tangential speech ()
Date: September 15, 2022 04:38PM

Tangential speech: Also known as tangentiality, this describes the phenomenon in which a person constantly digresses to random, irrelevant ideas and topics. A person might start telling a story but loads the story down with so much irrelevant detail that they never get to the point or the conclusion.

^ Yep, that's you and exactly what I said above about you.

Guess you lose again. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 04:57PM

As nothing but an uneducated lame-ass Google-fuck. you have not yet come to appreciate the difference between digression that returns and does not return to the original topic. Keep reading and rereading that until it starts to sink in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: The point of your pinhead ()
Date: September 15, 2022 05:13PM

As nothing but a bullshitting douchebag, there's no need to reread your tangential nonsense. You never address the point. lol Always trying the same crap when you can't respond effectively.

Keep looking for "large grassy areas" and an explanation for how the exact same crape myrtle trees that were there in 2019 and prior years are there now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 15, 2022 05:19PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 100 - 30 = 70.

Wrong math. You didn't even fucking use approximate measurements.

Total area in question is about 45,000 square feet. The lot is about 30,000 square feet. But, as mentioned we can't count the small grassy area with trees. Take away 2,000 from the 30,000 that gives us 28,000 square feet.

28,000/45,000 = .62

So, I'd say that approximately 62% of that area is parking LOT. As for spaces, there are probably close to 100 in that lot.

I'll start you off. The long side of the triangle lot is ~ 285 feet. In math we call that the base. Do you know how the formula to calculate the area of a triangle?

The base of the whole parcel is about 341 feet. Of course, the fact that the entire parcel has sidewalks on all sides doesn't help your large grassy areas nonsense.

> I had eyes on the scene at a
> little past 5:00 PM yesterday. The same will
> happen again on Saturday. It’s clear that
> you’ve not been there in years and years

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 15, 2022 05:20PM

Oh, and I had eyes on it twice today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Tax Avoidancer, II ()
Date: September 15, 2022 05:39PM

If I move my LLC from VA to Delaware, do I still have to pay BPOL taxes?

Asking for someone on another thread. Really.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3920209.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 07:11PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, and I had eyes on it twice today.

Leafing through old airplane photos? There is meanwhile zero doubt of your flagrant fraud here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Kini ()
Date: September 15, 2022 08:38PM

JP is a fag boy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 08:43PM

So we did decide to go out for dinner, but only over to Santini’s to grab a major pile of grub. Large pizza, a bowl of chili, onion rings, a Steak & Cheese and a Godfather for me. Taco Salad and a Deluxe Griilled Chees for the wife. Really good and it will be around for a while too. Everybody loves to eat at Santini’s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: F9HXV ()
Date: September 15, 2022 08:52PM

DELICIOUS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Nobody gives a single fuck ()
Date: September 15, 2022 08:56PM

60642458.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 15, 2022 09:39PM

It’s amazing the time and energy that are invested here by people who just don’t care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 15, 2022 09:47PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh, and I had eyes on it twice today.
>
> Leafing through old airplane photos?

No. Are you referring to the airplane photos that show ~62% of the triangle parcel to be asphalt?

> There is
> meanwhile zero doubt of your flagrant fraud here.

It would be put to rest with images of large grassy areas visible to the east of Washington Ave. Just like Great Forest, you've failed at every possible opportunity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: 69 figure city... ()
Date: September 15, 2022 11:00PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s amazing that I'm such a faggot and energy that are
> invested here by me that cares.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JagstheTraveler ()
Date: September 16, 2022 01:24AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So we did decide to go out for dinner, but only
> over to Santini’s to grab a major pile of grub.
> Large pizza, a bowl of chili, onion rings, a Steak
> & Cheese and a Godfather for me. Taco Salad and a
> Deluxe Griilled Chees for the wife. Really good
> and it will be around for a while too. Everybody
> loves to eat at Santini’s.


Way to long of a wait for a mediocre deli. I dont see the appeal. The bread is average, the sandwiches are nothing special and the service is more like a cafeteria than anything else to compare. With so many good options and small businesses in the area I do not see the value or attraction to return to Santini's. Skip this one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: @Travelhealthynurse ()
Date: September 16, 2022 01:28AM

Place an order online and ordered a sandwich and a pizza with pepperoni mushrooms and black olives. Placed a time frame for pickup on the online order for 1 hour from the time of order. Arrived and received a pizza with a soggy pizza box bottom. Took Pizza home and realized that the pizza was completely under baked. Baked the pizza in the oven for 15 minutes before it was completely baked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 01:51AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you referring to the airplane photos that
> show ~62% of the triangle parcel to be asphalt?

I’m referring to your bizarre habit of posting aerial photos when the question is over what people see when walking or driving around at ground level.

> It would be put to rest with images of large
> grassy areas visible to the east of Washington
> Ave. Just like Great Forest, you've failed at
> every possible opportunity.

Easier for many just do a drive-by or track down the CMYK image.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: MDYMY ()
Date: September 16, 2022 07:37AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are you referring to the airplane photos that
> > show ~62% of the triangle parcel to be asphalt?
>
> I’m referring to your bizarre habit of posting
> aerial photos when the question is over what
> people see when walking or driving around at
> ground level.
>
> >
> >
> > Just like Great Forest, you've failed at
> > every possible opportunity.
>
> Easier for many just do a drive-by or track down
> the CMYK image.




Here Gerund Boy admits he's PWND. He admits there aren't what he says there is there. A drunken Gerund Boy admits the THs aren't painted like he says they are done the guy from FC has already shown proof Old Pottymouth was lying. The only "proof" we've seen from Gerund Boy is juvenile & racist & homophobia potty mouth name calling & him saying he's not going to show no proof.

Gerund Boy just put his "big bad boot" in his mouth again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 09:58AM

JagstheTraveler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Way to long of a wait for a mediocre deli.

They're not good at dry cleaning either. But as a subs and pizza place, they do quite well with an extensive menu and I believe seven area locations. They were busy around 8:00 last night, but we waited less than 15 minutes for our order. Could have called ahead if minutes had mattered, but as wealthy retirees, all our time is free time, so that maybe makes a difference. As for service. staff brought the entire order out to the car and placed it in the back seat for us. The wages of having left a healthy tip?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Mirage ()
Date: September 16, 2022 10:03AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are you referring to the airplane photos that
> > show ~62% of the triangle parcel to be asphalt?
>
> I’m referring to your bizarre habit of posting
> aerial photos when the question is over what
> people see when walking or driving around at
> ground level.


You mean like this?

HuZhLUo.png

What you may have mistakenly thought that you saw was never the question. The simple explanation for all of your "discontinuities" vs reality is that (a) you're wrong and (b) you're bullshitting trying to cover your fuck ups.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 10:36AM

I have no need of any of that, as driving past in the traffic of an early weekday evening offers ample opportunity to see things just as they are, which is exactly not what you, ever a great lying fraud, try to contend. But we’ll add one more tomorrow to what are already hundreds of drive-by’s, so we’ll laugh at you once again then. Now back to your regularly scheduled Fag Boy bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: ^ Loser's lament ()
Date: September 16, 2022 11:25AM

What you think that you see and the absolute nonsense that you post trying to cover for your fuck ups is what's laughable. Again, the explanation is very simple - what you claim that you saw wasn't/isn't there. You can make up whatever bullshit stories about Great Shit-that-never-happened and magic spade trucks but you can't alter reality. Which is why you've lost so badly here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 12:37PM

Well, the stunted stooges of the local steerage class can only slog their sorry way through the worst of the slimy depths, but things remain very much different indeed out here in the comforts of the Sweet Spot. Yay! It was a surprising 60 degrees outside when I awoke, but with all day sun, low humidity, and just puffs of breeze from the SE, we should hit the 80 degree mark by mid-afternoon. The pest service should be by today, and we have some late afternoon inoculations to do, but otherwise just more well deserved R&R intermixed of course with nibbling from our yummy Santini’s stash. Half a Godfather for breakfast earlier. Still lots of layers to go there though.

Real President Joe was meanwhile able to weigh in and help stave off what would have been a costly rail strike. Some apt and accurate words about the importance of unions as well, words which will of course do nothing but anger the labor-hating reactionaries of the ass-backwards GOP. Trying to deflect from fast-fading midterm prospects, the GOP and Douchebag DeSantis flew 45-50 migrants into Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday and just dumped them there. Legal questions abound, but why would the Ding Dong GOP care about that?

In other news, the Nats hope prospect LHP Mackenzie Gore can throw 45-50 pitches in a Triple-A rehab start this evening. He’s working his way back from some elbow inflammation and could appear in the bigs by season’s end if health allows. Already in the bigs of course is RHP Jojo Gray, and he’ll face MIA lefty Jesus Lazardo (also 24) at Nats Park tonight. They have 59 wins so far in 2022 to our 49, so they have some sort of edge on paper.

Having nothing to recommend them on paper either of course are the wayward wussies of Falls Church City. They’ll have to endure now a delay until Oct 6 in the opening of fast-casual BOLAY at the Birch & Broad strip mall. Patrons are urged to,line up,for free samples at 8:00 AM, three hours before the place opens. Why would anyone do that? Why would anyone even think that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 16, 2022 01:06PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I’m referring to your bizarre habit of posting
> aerial photos

I haven't posted any aerial photos. I posted street view images and they prove you lied.

> when the question is over what
> people see when walking or driving around at
> ground level.

The question, which you asked twice at 5:29 pm on September 14, was "what percent of that area between Wash and Delaware would you say is parking spaces?"

I informed you that "spaces" was a stupid measure and proceeded to give you the pretty good estimation of 62% is asphalt parking lot.

Are you now claiming that number changes depending on which view is chosen?

> Easier for many just do a drive-by or track down
> the CMYK image.

So getting in a car and driving somewhere or searching for an image that doesn't exist is "easier" than you just posting what you claim you saw? The autism must be in overdrive for you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 01:25PM

Fool. There has never been any autism either. That’s all just you once again failing to deal with reality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 16, 2022 03:11PM

LOL! Look at you run away from your question. Looks like you couldn't handle the answer.

As for your autism. Well established at this point. It is actually why YOU can't deal with reality. The reality is that you've been caught lying because your condition won't let you admit your mistakes.

Facts and reason supported by actual evidence indicate you are an autistic freak. Evidence you provided with your own words, actions, and descriptions. Do you really want to see it all again?

Fine.

You aren't in any position to deny any of the following and you know it. You'll just go back to one of your tired catchphrases.

Fixations on odd things (in this case Falls Church)

https://theplaceforchildrenwithautism.com/what-is-autism/signs-of-autism-in-children/autism-fixations-ocd

Hatred of socks

https://themighty.com/2016/10/learning-to-love-socks-with-autism-and-sensory-issues/

Pinball

https://www.autismworks.com/blog/pinball

Inability to admit mistakes (which accounts for most of your lies here) and absolute and unfettered need to get the last word in.

https://www.bristolautismsupport.org/managing-conflicts/

Abuse of alcohol.

https://www.autism.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/professional-practice/autism-alcohol

Smoking late in age. Well past the time it was considered normal or accepted.

https://neuroclastic.com/nicotine-addiction-the-issue-for-autistics-that-goes-by-the-wayside/

Love of cats.

https://kathyhoopmann.com/all-cats-are-on-the-autism-spectrum/

Love of trains.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/expert-opinion/what-it-about-autism-and-trains-0

Binary thinking.

https://www.thearticulateautistic.com/black-and-white-thinking-and-the-autistic-mind/

Constant swearing.
Temper tantrums.

https://www.autismparentingmagazine.com/autism-curses-and-has-tantrums/

Hypersensitivity to criticism.

https://www.aane.org/sensitivity-to-criticism-advice-for-parents/

Boastful and arrogant.

https://www.elemy.com/studio/mood-disorders/autism-and-narcissism/

Tangential speech.

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/recognizing-and-treating-comorbid-psychiatric-disorders-people-autism
http://www.autism-help.org/aspergers-characteristics-signs.htm

The list goes on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 03:35PM

Big piles of shit are even worse than little ones. .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: ^ The biggest pile ()
Date: September 16, 2022 03:57PM

You prove that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: something missing ()
Date: September 16, 2022 04:41PM

Please bring back calpers and tards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 16, 2022 04:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Big piles of shit are even worse than little ones.
> .


Doesn't look like you can refute the big piles of actual evidence against you. Autistic freak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 05:02PM

Another stupid junk post from the mindless Fag Boy. Amongst your weaponry is nothing at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 16, 2022 05:45PM

Amongst my weaponry is the actual evidence that pulverizes you into a fine dust every time you attempt to get away with lying. That and all the evidence that shows you are an autistic freak.

All you can do is whine and spout some baseless bluster, Pretty weak shit from you autistic freak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: ??Questionni ()
Date: September 16, 2022 06:02PM

What does this have to do with Dollar Store being open in Vienna?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 06:06PM

You sit all day long in your FCC dump and try to tell people 15 miles away what it is they are looking at 15 feet away. You’re just a lying fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: wp7bp ()
Date: September 16, 2022 06:06PM

Lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 16, 2022 06:06PM

Nothing at all. The autistic freak simply can't walk away after his humiliating defeats so we just keep mocking and taunting him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 16, 2022 06:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You sit all day long in your FCC dump and try to
> tell people 15 miles away what it is they are
> looking at 15 feet away.

No. I post from various places in the region (mostly Falls Church) and tell people 15 miles away that they are lying about what they claim they saw 15 feet away. Of course, being a little bitch and autistic freak, you can't emotionally handle that. You whine and cry while I simply post actual evidence that proves you lied about what you claim you saw.

If your claims were true, you'd have no problem providing images to substantiate them.

> You’re just a lying
> fraud.

Projecting again. Typical for an autistic freak.

This is just the latest post that terrifies you.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I’m referring to your bizarre habit of posting
> aerial photos

I haven't posted any aerial photos. I posted street view images and they prove you lied.

> when the question is over what
> people see when walking or driving around at
> ground level.

The question, which you asked twice at 5:29 pm on September 14, was "what percent of that area between Wash and Delaware would you say is parking spaces?"

I informed you that "spaces" was a stupid measure and proceeded to give you the pretty good estimation of 62% is asphalt parking lot.

Are you now claiming that number changes depending on which view is chosen?

> Easier for many just do a drive-by or track down
> the CMYK image.

So getting in a car and driving somewhere or searching for an image that doesn't exist is "easier" than you just posting what you claim you saw? The autism must be in overdrive for you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 06:50PM

Give it a rest, shit-slinger. Spend some more quality time relaxing while searching for the CMYK street view image. Meanwhile, telling people to ignore what’s perfectly obvious right in front of them is really stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: September 16, 2022 07:55PM

Telling people lies about things that don't exist is the epitome of stupid. You seem to find yourself in that position frequently.

Two conflicting accounts. One provides actual, unvarnished, undisputed, and unbiased evidence. The other whines like a little autistic freak. Guess who wins every time?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: vvv ()
Date: September 16, 2022 08:09PM

Old man Morgenthau picks his boogers and puts them under his favorite chair.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 16, 2022 10:07PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Telling people lies about things that don't exist is
> the epitome of stupid. You seem to find yourself in
> that position frequently.

Never. actually. There are no lies, no spam, no sock puppets. It’s just fact and reason, things that you have neither fealty to nor affinity for. Sad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Bologna ()
Date: September 16, 2022 10:18PM

And we have another empty response in the most feeble of efforts to distract from the fact that our resident fraud has been caught telling numerous lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: September 17, 2022 01:03AM

Can’t be caught doing what one has never done. What would be the meaning of a life made of lies anyway?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...356357358359360361362363364365366Next
Current Page: 363 of 366


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******     ******   **     **  ********    ******  
 **    **   **    **  ***   ***  **     **  **    ** 
 **         **        **** ****  **     **  **       
 **   ****  **        ** *** **  ********   **       
 **    **   **        **     **  **         **       
 **    **   **    **  **     **  **         **    ** 
  ******     ******   **     **  **          ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.