HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 35
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 11, 2019 08:31AM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know that this kind of weak stupid shit isn't
> working right? lol

Your increasing rage and decaying coherence suggest quite differently. They make it seem like you know full well what an ass you've made of yourself over Brockmont and are desperately trying to cover it all up somehow. You could of course have originally said something like, "Oh, that's interesting. I hadn'r even heard of some of those neighborhoods before," but you were too stupid to do that. Dug yourself a giant abyss instead. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: October 11, 2019 09:48AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You know that this kind of weak stupid shit
> isn't
> > working right? lol
>
> MYour increasing rage, 4th grade name calling and decaying coherence
> suggest quite differently. They make it seem like
> youI know full well what an ass youI've made of
> myourself over Brockmont and are desperately trying
> to cover it all up somehow. YouI could of course
> have originally said something like, "Oh, that's
> interesting. I hadn'r even heard of some of those
> neighborhoods before, b\c they really don't exist, and even me, gay as I am, know that" but youI wasere too stupid to
> do that. I Dug myourself a giant abyss instead.
> What a Dope I am. And I just pooped my Depends, again. Oh well, my county provided Home Health Aid should be along any minute & she can change them for me. Did I remember to mention I'm gay?".



FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 11, 2019 10:36AM

Well, who would have thought that it could be another simply gorgeous morning out here in the delightful Sweet Spot? Those of us who are able to live here knew of course, but others must be rather enviously mystified by it all at this point. In any case, we do have another brilliant day in the making, one that began with a temperature of 48 degrees and the humidity down to 53%, as gentle breezes from the north blow by under a bright sun and brilliant blue skies. And for those who foolishly believe that we all have the same weather, it's nine degrees cooler at HEF than at DCA this morning. We just have things a little better out here in general. Happily, we also have our wildlife friends who pass by and visit with some level of frequency. Yesterday, it was two adults and a now nearly grown fawn who took a circular tour of the property at mid afternoon. We don't see the foxes much anymore of course, but we know they are out there.

In other news, the Nats will be in St. Louis this evening to begin their best-of-seven battle with the Cardinals in the NL Championship Series. So far posted as the starters are Anibal Sanchez and Myles Mikolas, each of whom is an accomplished major league pitcher. Each side eliminated a favored opponent in the NLDS and each has indeed been playing well. It's a pick 'em situation here, as either of these teams could easily win.

Having no chance of winning anything at all of course are the tawdry tots of Falls Church City. No more elegant than a bunch of whiny-ass snot-nosed little pre-school rug-rats, these clowns simply stagger and stumble about across a landscape of rubble and ruin produced by battles both long- and newly-lost, each day lamenting the many days past on which they simply got their worthless butts kicked and then handed to them. That's a whole lot of serious lamenting going on. Years and years worth in fact, with more of the same yet to come, and that likely to arrive much sooner than later. Sucks to be them as always.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: October 11, 2019 01:31PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You could of course
> have originally said something like, "Oh, that's
> interesting. I hadn'r (sic) even heard of some of those
> neighborhoods before," but you were too stupid to
> do that.

That, like ordering salad dressing in the side, would be the dumb thing to do. The neighborhood doesn't exist in the mind of anyone. Nobody in Falls Church has ever heard of it. Certainly, nobody in the area goes around talking about this alleged Brockmont neighborhood in Falls Church. All available evidence indicates your the only person on the planet to mention such a place. A place, mind you, that you can't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold there. Hell, you aren't even certain if this alleged neighborhood is in Fairfax County or the City of Falls Church.

No, the correct play here is the one chosen by me and others and that is to relentlessly mock you for your epic stupidity. It manifests itself through a never ending string of blunders, many of which are self inflicted on your part.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: V9xpr ()
Date: October 11, 2019 01:42PM

GOP is for idiots and assholes only.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: October 11, 2019 01:56PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, who would have thought that it could be
> another simply gorgeoushitty morning out here in the
> undelightful Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel and Trailer Park? Those of us who are ableforced
> to live here b\c we can't afford anywhere else knew of course, but others must be
> rather enviously mystified by it all at this
> point. In any case, we do have another shittybrilliant
> day in the making, one that began with finding an eviction notice on the door of my flop house room a
> temperature of 48 degrees and the humidity down to
> 53%, as gentle breezes from the north blow by
> under a bright sun and brilliant blue skies
. And
> for those like me, who foolishly believe that anyone actually envies this, Ijust keep proving what a poopy Depends dumbo I amwe all have
> the same weather, it's nine degrees cooler at HEF
> than at DCA this morning
. We just have things a
> little betterworse out here in general. Happisadly, we
> also have our wildlife friends who pass by and
> visit with some level of frequency. Yesterday, it
> was two adults and a now nearly grown fawnracoons and 50 rats who
> took a circular tour of the property at mid
> afternoon. We don't see the foxesseagulls too much anymore of
> course, butand we know they are out there.
>
> In other news, the Nats will be in St. Louis this
> evening to begin their best-of-seven battle with
> the Cardinals in the NL Championship Series. So
> far posted as the starters are Anibal Sanchez and
> Myles Mikolas, each of whom is an accomplished
> major league pitcher. Each side eliminated a
> favored opponent in the NLDS and each has indeed
> been playing well. It's a pick 'em situation
> here, as either of these teams could easily win.I really don't know shit about baseball, and I prove that and also what a general moron I am in every shitpost I put up on FFXU. Still, you'll find me at the local Walmart in the TV Dept watching it
>
>
> Having no chance of winning anything at all of
> course are the tawdry tots of Falls Church Cityof the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club.
> No more elegant than a bunch of whiny-ass
> snot-nosed little pre-school rug-rats, theswe
> clowns simply stagger and stumble about across a
> landscape of rubble and ruin produced by battles
> both long- and newly-lost, each day lamenting the
> many days past on which theywe simply got theiour
> worthless butts kicked and then handed to themus.
> That's a whole lot of serious lamenting going on.
> Years and years worth in fact, with more of the
> same yet to come, and that likely to arrive much
> sooner than later. Sucks to be them[/b]e[/b] as always.





FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 11, 2019 02:13PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You know that this kind of weak stupid shit
> isn't
> > working right? lol
>
> Your increasing rage and decaying coherence
> suggest quite differently. They make it seem like
> you know full well what an ass you've made of
> yourself over Brockmont and are desperately trying
> to cover it all up somehow. You could of course
> have originally said something like, "Oh, that's
> interesting. I hadn'r even heard of some of those
> neighborhoods before," but you were too stupid to
> do that. Dug yourself a giant abyss instead.
> Dope.


Like I said your weak "you mad" bullshit isn't working stupid. Just makes you look even more dumb and desperate.

The only one desperate to cover up anything is you trying to backtrack (again) from Goggle-fucking yourself (again) by posting some shit that you didn't understand (again) and getting caught (again) and abused for page after page as a result (again).

Why the fuck would anyone who knows the area better than you stupidly say "Oh that's interesting..." when we knew that it was flat WRONG. We told you that it was WRONG from the start. It remains WRONG. You then lamely tried to blame Redfin. Now you're back to pretending that the "Brockmont neighborhood" does exist and that it's some secret known only to you and Redfin. Pick one you stupid motherfucker. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 12, 2019 09:16AM

seven figure city Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That, like ordering salad dressing in the side, would be
> the dumb thing to do.

LOL! SOS is a PERSONAL PREFERENCE ITEM. You get to make the call for your own sorry self, but not for anyone else. Figures that you'd be just plain too dumb and inexperienced to understand that. Does it bother you as well that people tend to put different grades of gasoline in their vehicles? How about those who skip vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream, and order butter pecan instead? Do they drive you so far up the wall as well?

> The neighborhood doesn't exist in the mind of anyone.

Plainly, a false claim. Like so many others that you foolishly make.

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

[From the Redfin website as published four months ago. Brockmont makes the list of popular neighborhoods. Broadmont does not. It torments you still.]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LDJUE ()
Date: October 12, 2019 09:18AM

This is a troll thread that's gone on for too long.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: MYFDS ()
Date: October 12, 2019 09:26AM

As a self appointed referee, I will issue my ruling.





Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That, like ordering salad dressing in the side,
> would be
> > the dumb thing to do.
>
> LOL! SOS is a PERSONAL PREFERENCE ITEM. You get
> to make the call for your own sorry self, but not
> for anyone else. Figures that you'd be just plain
> too dumb and inexperienced to understand that.
> Does it bother you as well that people tend to put
> different grades of gasoline in their vehicles?
> How about those who skip vanilla, chocolate, and
> strawberry ice cream, and order butter pecan
> instead? Do they drive you so far up the wall as
> well?


Point to JPM. Dressing on the side is the better way. Most restaurants put too much dressing. A few don't put enough, but for most, it's too much. Not everybody likes his salad drenched with dressing. If i wanted all that dressing, I'd order just the dressing & drink it out of the bottle.



SCORE: JPM-1/7FC-0

>
> > The neighborhood doesn't exist in the mind of
> anyone.
>
> Plainly, a false claim. Like so many others that
> you foolishly make.


Brockmont doesn't exist in FC or anywhere near it.

Point to 7FC.


Score: JPM-1/7FC-1




>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the
> newest listings in Falls Church every 15
> minutes."
>
> [From the Redfin website as published four months
> ago. Brockmont makes the list of popular
> neighborhoods. Broadmont does not. It torments
> you still.]




Real estate agencies & agents concoct things. This "brockmant" is pure concoction. They made this up. Everybody who has an IQ above 80 should know this.


Point to nobody, but a deduction from JPM's score for not k nowing this.


7FC edges JPM due to the ignorance penalty.


Now let this thread die & have a nice day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 12, 2019 09:28AM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like I said your weak "you mad" bullshit isn't working stupid.

There is no work left for my words to do here. Your own words make a prima facie case for your increasing rage and declining coherence. Your enraged and rambling protestations to the contrary only make matters worse for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: October 12, 2019 09:32AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That, like ordering salad dressing in the side,
> would be
> > the dumb thing to do.
>
> LOL! SOS is a PERSONAL PREFERENCE ITEM. I like ABBA, which makes me a butt pirATe, since everybody knows only butt pirates liked disco. YouI get
> to make the call for myour own sorry self, but notand I tro to make it
> for anyone else. Figures that youI'd be just plain
> too dumb and inexperienced to understand thatanything. I just pooped my Depends, again
> Does it bother you as well that people tend to put
> different grades of gasoline in their vehicles?
> How about those who skip vanilla, chocolate, and
> strawberry ice cream, and order butter pecan
> instead? Do they drive you so far up the wall as
> well? It bothers me b\c I think I should get to dictate to everybody
>
> > The neighborhood doesn't exist in the mind of
> anyone.
>
> Plainly, a falsetrue claim. Like so many others that
> you foolishcorrectly make. And not only do they make me look like a dumbo, they make me poop my Depends
>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the
> newest listings in Falls Church every 15
> minutes."
>
> [From the Redfin website as published four months
> ago. Brockmont makes the list of popular
> neighborhoods. Broadmont does not. It torments
> you still.]

& I'm too moronic to know real estate agents make shit up. I'm also gay







FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: October 12, 2019 09:36AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Like I said your weak "you mad" bullshit isn't
> working stupid.
>
> There is no work left for my words to do here & they never did anything but make me look like a dumbo anyhow.
> MYour own words make a prima facie case for myour
> increasing rage and declining coherence. MYour
> enraged and rambling protestations to the contrary
> only make matters worse for youme.





FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: XHMPX ()
Date: October 12, 2019 09:37AM

LDJUE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is a troll thread that's gone on for too
> long.


NO, it's a GAY thread & everybody who posted on it is gay. It has gone on for too long, though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 12, 2019 10:49AM

Well, once again we have the sort of inspiring morning out here in the beautiful Sweet Spot that would pique the envy of many who find themselves unable to afford life in these environs. The mercury began the day for instance at an even 50 degrees, and it doesn't look like it will ever get beyond room temperature. The humidity has popped up above the 80% mark once again, and there are indeed some clouds floating about off to the west that might blow in at some point, but otherwise things are looking very good for us at the moment. It's getting toward the ides of October of course, so the summer grasses are turning yellow and brown, and the early leaves are changing color and being blown from the trees into ever-expanding piles on the ground. The unmistakable scents of autumn air are not quite with us yet, but they soon will be.

We did have one fawn espied out beyond the back patio yesterday. I watched him nibble away for a bit, and then something spooked him and he flicked his tail and darted off past the cypress shed and into the cover of the wooded border. There is eventually a fence back there of course, but these critters are all big enough now simply to go flying over it.

In other news, the fourth member of The Big Three was in truly fine form in St. Louis last night, holding the Cardinals to a walk and a couple of HBP's over 7.2 innings. Really impressive. After a line single to center finally ended the no-hit bid, Anibal Sanchez gave way to Sean Doolittle who quickly got the final out in the eighth and then put up three quick ones in the ninth, fanning the last batter to secure a 2-0 Nats win and a 1-0 lead in the series. It would be easy to envision Max Scherzer besting the aging Adam Wainwright later today, but this is baseball, so things are rarely so simple as that. We'll see how it goes, but Sanchez has at the very least put the Nats in a good position this morning.

Never in any sort of good position at all of course are the can't-find-the-fairway, mulligan-hitting morons of Falls Church City. Bearing up quite poorly under the escalating burdens of their long histories of posting stupid shit, the dopes are down to running Hail-Mary sorts of plays with the sock-puppet lineup in key roles. It's just laughable. As will be the stupid slop they will try to post next.

Their tanks really are on E for Empty at this point.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 12, 2019 02:52PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Like I said your weak "you mad" bullshit isn't
> working stupid.
>
> There is no work left for my words to do here.
> Your own words make a prima facie case for your
> increasing rage and declining coherence. Your
> enraged and rambling protestations to the contrary
> only make matters worse for you.


Your words have done nothing but dig your dumb ass deeper into your hole (again). And as I said your dumb "mad" bullshit just shows that you're scratching at the bottom.

Here are the facts...

You fucked up. You posted something obviously WRONG because you didn't know enough to know that it was WRONG. You know it. We all know it.

Nobody who does know better was ever going to say "That's interesting..." because, as we told you, it was and is obviously WRONG.

None of your enraged and rambling protestations to the contrary can change that "bro."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 12, 2019 04:47PM

Another pathetically weak and disjointed rehash of the same old slop that long ago failed miserably for you. Redfin is significant in real estate circles. You are a dope. You are not significant anywhere at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 12, 2019 05:50PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another pathetically weak and disjointed rehash of
> the same old slop that long ago failed miserably
> for you. Redfin is significant in real estate
> circles. You are a dope. You are not significant
> anywhere at all.


Redfin is WRONG as we explained from the start.

You were WRONG in your ignorance to rely on it.

You lose.

But don't be mad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 12, 2019 08:24PM

Yet more transparently desperate nonsense. You were wrung out in the Water Wars, cooked extra-crispy in the chicken wars, blind-sided by Brookmont, and blown to bits by Brockmont. As ever, you are nothing but a big, fat Falls Church failure. Meanwhile, I enjoy all the finer things in life. Things that are and have always been beyond your reach. Sucks to be you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 12, 2019 09:21PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yet more transparently desperate nonsense. You
> were wrung out in the Water Wars, cooked
> extra-crispy in the chicken wars, blind-sided by
> Brookmont, and blown to bits by Brockmont. As
> ever, you are nothing but a big, fat Falls Church
> failure. Meanwhile, I enjoy all the finer things
> in life. Things that are and have always been
> beyond your reach. Sucks to be you.


Hey, more shit that you're wrong about. lol

Here's the bottom line stupid...

The "Brockmont neighborhood" doesn't exist.

You got punked by Redfin and you were too fucking dumb to know any better.

You lose.

Buh bye.


tenor.gif?itemid=5962131

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 07:35AM

The only action I've taken as the result of Redfin's various publications concerning Brockmont is to being them to your attention. You of course have been in an utter tizzy over them since June. What a dumbfuck!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: LPDMN ()
Date: October 13, 2019 07:48AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only action I've taken as the result of
> Redfin's various publications concerning Brockmont
> is to pull my pud & poop my Depends.
>
>


^^^^^^^^^^what really happened

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 09:16AM

Well, as is ever expected, it is a once again gorgeous morning out here in the unsurpassed Sweet Spot, home to those having both the will and wealth to enjoy the very best in life. It's a delightful 51 degrees outside as the sun begins to peek over the horizon, and the humidity is back to a pleasantly restrained 60% as well. We did have some early morning sprinkles, but we've got blue skies out there now that are laced with wispy white things. Those gentle breezes are also back once again, softly rustling through the many branches as the birds and squirrels and chipmunks begin their day as well. No sign of our deer friends just yet today, but it's kind of early for that. Odds will improve during Cash Cab hours later on today.

In other news, Michael A Taylor popped an early home run, and Adam Eaton ripped a key 2-run double late, and with Max Scherzer joining Anibal Sanchez in allowing St. Louis just a single hit on the day, the path was cleared to a second straight road win in the NLCS, this time by a 3-1 score. Mindless TV talking heads were told to note that 88% of teams in this situation have gone on to win in a 7-game series, but the grand past does not drive the slivers of the present on the ball field. The facts remain the the Cards are a very good team that has a good chance of winning every day. The Nats themselves will need to take that chance away if they are to win the series. Faded newspaper clippings are not going to do it for them. But since I've hopped on so many of Dumb Davy's stupid mistakes over the course of the year, let me say that having Patrick Corbin start the bottom of the ninth against pesky Kolten Wong (simple 4-3 on the second pitch) was indeed a good move to make, as was putting Dozier and Gomes in there defensively. That left Daniel Hudson to deal with just the 3-4 hitters, which he did off a soft fly ball to left and a quick foul pop to 1B. Ballgame. The two teams will now head back to DC and meet again at Nats Park Monday night. Jack Flaherty versus Stephen Strasburg. Both excellent. Another pick 'em. We'll of course be in our usual in-stadium parking spot and our usual Club Level seats for that affair. I expect that we'll just cruise across Mass Ave to get there.

Not getting anywhere via any means at all of course are the ever-yapping sorry-ass slumdogs of stumbling Falls Church City. Bearing as they do the scars and burdens of so many past and brutal beatings, they only continue to founder in the depths of quite a long and deep despair. Comically, they seek to rise up like little Whack-a-mole characters to lash out with their fake, phony, and completely hollow pleas, ever backed by the usual chorus of totally ineffectual sock-puppets. But, but, but, but, they cry! But there are no buts about it. The disaster is for them entire and complete.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 10:52AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only action I've taken as the result of
> Redfin's various publications concerning Brockmont
> is to being them to your attention. You of course
> have been in an utter tizzy over them since June.
> What a dumbfuck!


That's what happens (to you a lot) when you Google some shit up and try to pretend that you know something.

It's WRONG. You were WRONG.

The only "tizzy" here is your usual flurry of bullshit desperately trying to obscure the simple fact that you fucked up. As you always do when you fuck up. SOP for phony blowhard douchebags like you.

You lost.

moveon_logo_signs.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 12:17PM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's what happens (to you a lot) when you Google some shit up
> and try to pretend that you know something.

What I know in this case is what Redfin posted. Plus of course the simple fact that that you cannot handle a single word of it. Suffer, little worm, suffer!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:27PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's what happens (to you a lot) when you
> Google some shit up
> > and try to pretend that you know something.
>
> What I know in this case is what Redfin posted.
> Plus of course the simple fact that that you
> cannot handle a single word of it. Suffer, little
> worm, suffer!


Redfin didn't post anything.

You did.

It was and is WRONG.

You lose.

Again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 01:49PM

Read it (for the umpteenth time) and weep. Such a mindless little cretin!

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

^^^ From Redfin.com --

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 03:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Read it (for the umpteenth time) and weep. Such a
> mindless little cretin!
>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest
> listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."
>
> ^^^ From Redfin.com --


^^^ From you who didn't know enough to understand that it was and is WRONG.

You lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 03:39PM

Doesn't matter where Brockmont is or whether anyone's posts about it are right or wrong. The inescapable facts here are these...

1. Real estate experts at Redfin noted the popularity of Brockmont, while never saying one damned thing about Broadmont.

2. You can't even begin to handle that. You've stewed in your miserable envy and butthurt for months now. Carry on, dumbass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 03:48PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesn't matter where Brockmont is or whether
> anyone's posts about it are right or wrong. The
> inescapable facts here are these...
>
> 1. Real estate experts at Redfin noted the
> popularity of Brockmont, while never saying one
> damned thing about Broadmont.
>
> 2. You can't even begin to handle that. You've
> stewed in your miserable envy and butthurt for
> months now. Carry on, dumbass.


Sure it matters.

Especially to you being the blowhard douchebag that you are because you know that you fucked up and you were and are WRONG.

You lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 04:01PM

Doesn't matter one bit, dimbulb. You just dance around like a silly string-puppet whenever Brockmont is mentioned. You're just tarred and scarred by the simple notion of the place and its greater-than Broadmont's popularity. .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: October 13, 2019 04:04PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> LOL! SOS is a PERSONAL PREFERENCE ITEM. You get
> to make the call for your own sorry self, but not
> for anyone else.

Not making a call for anyone else. Not even trying too. Just making fun of dopes who make stupid decisions. Remember. This all started because you were too unrefined to understand that an improperly dressed salad is usully the reason for wilted salads rather than old produce.

> Does it bother you as well that people tend to put
> different grades of gasoline in their vehicles?

Doesnt bother me in the least, but I'll certainly laugh at them if they deviate from the manufacturers recommendations because they are too cheap or too dumb to put the proper fuel in their vehicle.

> How about those who skip vanilla, chocolate, and
> strawberry ice cream, and order butter pecan
> instead?

Poor analogy. But, not unexpected from a dope like you.

> Do they drive you so far up the wall as
> well?

I laugh at dumb shits who do dumb things. You never fail to answer that call. Deal with it.


> Plainly, a false claim. Like so many others that
> you foolishly make.
>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the
> newest listings in Falls Church every 15
> minutes."
>
> [From the Redfin website as published four months
> ago. Brockmont makes the list of popular
> neighborhoods. Broadmont does not. It torments
> you still.]


Redfin is not a person, dope. It runs a website that uses a flawed algorithm. You're just too dumb to understand that. No person refers to any neighborhood in or around Falls Church as Brockmont. It's why you continue to fail to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 04:12PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesn't matter one bit, dimbulb. You just dance
> around like a silly string-puppet whenever
> Brockmont is mentioned. You're just tarred and
> scarred by the simple notion of the place and its
> greater-than Broadmont's popularity. .


Obviously does matter douche boy. You can't simply admit that you saw another B___mont that you thought that you could pass off knowing something about and then when your dumb ass got caught you now can't admit that you fucked up. But you know that you fucked up. And we all know that you fucked up. lol

Live by the Google, die by the Google. Happens to blowhard douchebags like you all the time.

You were WRONG.

You lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 04:41PM

seven figure city Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember. This all started because you were too unrefined
> to understand that an improperly dressed salad is usully
> the reason for wilted salads rather than old produce.

Bullshit through and through. This all started because you so badly misapprehended a simple English sentence, and have been trying to cover that up ever since.

And if improper dressing were such a risk, you should over all this time have been telling all comers to order salads with dressing on the side. You have in fact done exactly the opposite. Pitiful.

> Redfin is not a person, dope. It runs a website
> that uses a flawed algorithm. You're just too dumb
> to understand that.

I wrote Bayesian logic for self-proofing algorithms for years. Then I switched over to teaching others how to do that. The facts in this case however have nothing to do with anybody's algorithms. The facts are that you had never heard of either Brookmont or Brockmont and were completely blind-sided through that ignorance when those two terms were introduced here. Just a continuing all-around fuck-up on your part.

> No person refers to any neighborhood in or around Falls
> Church as Brockmont. It's why you continue to fail to
> provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold
> in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Complete lack of relevance, dummy. You'd still be stewing and sulking here in any case. Your permanently toasted butt has only been even more badly burned here. Your only honest move now is to slink away in shame and disgrace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 05:09PM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obviously does matter douche boy. You can't
> simply admit that you saw another B___mont that
> you thought that you could pass off knowing
> something about and then when your dumb ass got
> caught you now can't admit that you fucked up.
> But you know that you fucked up. And we all know
> that you fucked up. lol

God, you are so in-over-your-head stupid. I did not claim to know anything about Brockmont other than the black-and-white obvious fact that Redfin thought it a more popular neighborhood than the unmentioned Broadmont. Why not just face up to that simple fact instead of foolishly trying to invent alternate universes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Quoter of DOLT posts ()
Date: October 13, 2019 05:17PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Obviously does matter douche boy. You can't
> > simply admit that you saw another B___mont that
> > you thought that you could pass off knowing
> > something about and then when your dumb ass got
> > caught you now can't admit that you fucked up.
> > But you know that you fucked up. And we all
> know
> > that you fucked up. lol
>
> God, you are so in-over-your-head stupid. I did
> not claim to know anything about Brockmont other
> than the black-and-white obvious fact that Redfin
> thought it a more popular neighborhood than the
> unmentioned Broadmont. Why not just face up to
> that simple fact instead of foolishly trying to
> invent alternate universes?

Not only is this guy a regular dolt, he's a CAPITAL D-O-L-T DOLT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 05:22PM

The fact is that you had never heard of "Brockmont" but tried to pretend that you had.

The fact is that nobody else ever claimed to know anything about the "Brockmont neighborhood."

The fact is that, unlike you, we know the area and how Redfin works so we understood that it was wrong and called your BS from the start.

The fact is that your blowhard bullshit about self-proofing algorithms is completely irrelevant to Redfin's error other than using the same word.

The fact is that this obviously does have something to do with their logic/algorithms since they have inappropriately mixed named populated places pulled from mapping data into a section of their web site addressing sales by neighborhood when such place names =/= neighborhoods. Which is why when querying directly by that name it shows no sales, does not provide borders, etc., for a non-existent neighborhood. All as we very clearly explained to your dumb ass long ago.

The fact is that you fucked up.

The fact is that you were WRONG.

The fact is that you lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 05:26PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Obviously does matter douche boy. You can't
> > simply admit that you saw another B___mont that
> > you thought that you could pass off knowing
> > something about and then when your dumb ass got
> > caught you now can't admit that you fucked up.
> > But you know that you fucked up. And we all
> know
> > that you fucked up. lol
>
> God, you are so in-over-your-head stupid. I did
> not claim to know anything about Brockmont other
> than the black-and-white obvious fact that Redfin
> thought it a more popular neighborhood than the
> unmentioned Broadmont. Why not just face up to
> that simple fact instead of foolishly trying to
> invent alternate universes?


Nope. You were 3 or 4 posts into your usual blowhard babbling about how much you know about the area and didn't offer up anything about Redfin until after we called your bullshit.

Want me to go back and pull your own posts (again)? lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 06:14PM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact is that you had never heard of "Brockmont" but tried
> to pretend that you had.

No pretense at all. But plainly I read the Redfin bits about Brockmont long before you did. You had no clue at all about a place just down the street from you until I told you about it. Hardly the first time a thing like THAT has happened!

#LUZMARY_LIVES

> The fact is that, unlike you, we know the area and
> how Redfin works so we understood that it was wrong
> and called your BS from the start.

You are a total dope about the area You get humiliated in your lack of Falls Church knowledge over and over and over again. We could start with that nearby 30-foot cliff that you can't seem to see and run right up to the predatory towing at Northside Social that you never managed to see either. Want to tell us what those vaunted 'railroad cottages' are selling for?

> The fact is that your blowhard bullshit about
> self-proofing algorithms is completely irrelevant
> to Redfin's error other than using the same word.

Just debunking your crude attempts at IT jargon one-ups-manship. You have no idea what a high mountain that would be for you to climb.

> The fact is that this obviously does have something
> to do with their logic/algorithms since they have
> inappropriately mixed named populated places pulled
> from mapping data into a section of their web site
> addressing sales by neighborhood when such place
> names =/= neighborhoods. Which is why when querying
> directly by that name it shows no sales, does not
> provide borders, etc., for a non-existent neighborhood.
> All as we very clearly explained to your dumb ass
> long ago.

In other and fewer words, you claim despite your vast ignorance to know more about what Redfin says and does than they do. As across-the-board incompetent as you've for years shown your unshelled self to be, that shit just won't fly. Redfin recognizes Brockmont, and you don't. That's your fault, dummy, not theirs. Feel the burn, baby!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 06:17PM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nope. You were 3 or 4 posts into your usual blowhard babbling
> about how much you know about the area and didn't offer up
> anything about Redfin until after we called your bullshit.
> Want me to go back and pull your own posts (again)? lol

Yup. Go ahead and do that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 07:06PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The fact is that you had never heard of
> "Brockmont" but tried
> > to pretend that you had.
>
> No pretense at all. But plainly I read the Redfin
> bits about Brockmont long before you did. You had
> no clue at all about a place just down the street
> from you until I told you about it. Hardly the
> first time a thing like THAT has happened!
>
> #LUZMARY_LIVES
>
> > The fact is that, unlike you, we know the area
> and
> > how Redfin works so we understood that it was
> wrong
> > and called your BS from the start.
>
> You are a total dope about the area You get
> humiliated in your lack of Falls Church knowledge
> over and over and over again. We could start with
> that nearby 30-foot cliff that you can't seem to
> see and run right up to the predatory towing at
> Northside Social that you never managed to see
> either. Want to tell us what those vaunted
> 'railroad cottages' are selling for?
>
> > The fact is that your blowhard bullshit about
> > self-proofing algorithms is completely
> irrelevant
> > to Redfin's error other than using the same
> word.
>
> Just debunking your crude attempts at IT jargon
> one-ups-manship. You have no idea what a high
> mountain that would be for you to climb.
>
> > The fact is that this obviously does have
> something
> > to do with their logic/algorithms since they
> have
> > inappropriately mixed named populated places
> pulled
> > from mapping data into a section of their web
> site
> > addressing sales by neighborhood when such place
>
> > names =/= neighborhoods. Which is why when
> querying
> > directly by that name it shows no sales, does
> not
> > provide borders, etc., for a non-existent
> neighborhood.
> > All as we very clearly explained to your dumb
> ass
> > long ago.
>
> In other and fewer words, you claim despite your
> vast ignorance to know more about what Redfin says
> and does than they do. As across-the-board
> incompetent as you've for years shown your
> unshelled self to be, that shit just won't fly.
> Redfin recognizes Brockmont, and you don't.
> That's your fault, dummy, not theirs. Feel the
> burn, baby!


So you believed some obviously WRONG shit that you read on the Interweb that you didn't understand and you think that's a good thing. But I didn't fall for it because I knew better. Oh yeah, you really got me there smart guy. lol!

Redfin only 'recognizes' Brockmont because, as we clearly explained to your dumb ass, "Brockmont" exists as a named populated place in USGS mapping data based on an old DMA map. If you were smarter then you might know how to find the origin of that exact entry to see that's the case. But you're not so...

Redfin shows "Brockmont" because it comes up as a place name when querying geolocation data for that general area. There is no real estate expertise or local knowledge involved. Just as many other similar names will come up for various areas. If you'd been more observant, then you might have noticed that the ONLY sites where that name appears are on sites doing the same type of mapping/geolocation query using the same data. That does not mean that there is a "Brockmont neighborhood." There is no "Brockmont neighborhood."

You can barely get on the web and run a browser old man. You think a Docker container is where you keep casual pants. lol And as we've established here and many other times your Google skills obviously suck.

You were WRONG.

You lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 07:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nope. You were 3 or 4 posts into your usual
> blowhard babbling
> > about how much you know about the area and
> didn't offer up
> > anything about Redfin until after we called your
> bullshit.
> > Want me to go back and pull your own posts
> (again)? lol
>
> Yup. Go ahead and do that.


No problem!

Quote

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The facts include that you’re an ass who lives
> in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles
> these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.

^ Doesn't understand that Redfin's system is just generating automated text and tries to talk up "Brockmont" as if it's a real neighborhood.


Quote

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You had to Google it. That was hardly the first
> time I’ve mentioned Luzmary, and all the others
> all went right over your head. And of course, it
> is close to Brockmont, which you’ve never heard
> of either. Total stooge.

^ Doubles down playing like HE's actually heard of "Brockmont."

Gets called on his bullshit.

Quote

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was Redfin that brought up Brockmont. You’ve
> heard of them, right? You should have, as they
> were also the source of your humiliation in being
> the listing agent for many of the six-figure FCC
> homes that have been posted here. Stupid shit
> gets tagged again.

^ Tries to blame Redfin for his fuck up.

lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: October 13, 2019 07:44PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Obviously does matter douche boy. You can't
> > simply admit that you saw another B___mont that
> > you thought that you could pass off knowing
> > something about and then when your dumb ass got
> > caught you now can't admit that you fucked up.
> > But you know that you fucked up. And we all
> know
> > that you fucked up. lol
>
> God, you areI am so in-over-myour-head stupid. I did just poop my Depends, though. And I'm gay
> not claim toI don't know anything about anythingBrockmont other
> than the black-and-white obvious fact that Redfin
> thought it a more popular neighborhood than the
> unmentioned Broadmont
. Why not just face up to
> theat simple fact instead ofthat I'm always foolishlyand trying to
> invent alternate universes to try to get out of it when I;m showed up to be fool. Oh, did I remember to mention I'm gay?




FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 13, 2019 08:23PM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No problem!

LOL! Falling SO FAR SHORT of your empty promises is indeed a problem!

Post #1 reports the fact of Redfin's finding that BROCKMONT is a popular neighborhood. Several other neighborhoods are noted as well, but not Broadmont.

Let's review --

"By the way, Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles
these days than your back-sliding Broadmont."

THis is in precise concurrence with all of my earlier posts and with the Redfin text that you have now seen more than a dozen times. .

Post #2 is about your further failure to have heard of LUZMARY, a place that you most definitely should have been aware of but were not.

Post #3 has to do with the Redfin's further role as a source for the serial debunking of your idiot "seven figure city" claims.

Bottom Line: Your are a very, very long way short of delivering anything at all on a claim of multiple posts of "blowhard babbling about how much I know about the area" that you had falsely claimed to exist. In other words, you are just a bottom-feeding fraud who has done nothing here but blow his own sorry-ass dumbfuck self right out of the water. Nice job, dope. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2019 08:24PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FVLYE ()
Date: October 13, 2019 08:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No problem!
>
> LOL! Falling SO FAR SHORT of your empty promises
> is indeed a problem!
>
> Post #1 reports the fact of Redfin's finding that
> BROCKMONT is a popular neighborhood. Several
> other neighborhoods are noted as well, but not
> Broadmont.
>
> Let's review --
>
> "By the way, Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real
> estate circles
> these days than your back-sliding Broadmont."
>
> THis is in precise concurrence with all of my
> earlier posts and with the Redfin text that you
> have now seen more than a dozen times. .
>
> Post #2 is about your further failure to have
> heard of LUZMARY, a place that you most definitely
> should have been aware of but were not.
>
> Post #3 has to do with the Redfin's further role
> as a source for the serial debunking of your idiot
> "seven figure city" claims.
>
> Bottom Line: Your are a very, very long way short
> of delivering anything at all on a claim of
> multiple posts of "blowhard babbling about how
> much I know about the area" that you had falsely
> claimed to exist. In other words, you are just a
> bottom-feeding fraud who has done nothing here but
> blow his own sorry-ass dumbfuck self right out of
> the water. Nice job, dope. Take two aspirin and
> call me in the morning.


^^^^^^^^^^^^TOTALLY incoherent babble^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 13, 2019 09:14PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No problem!
>
> LOL! Falling SO FAR SHORT of your empty promises
> is indeed a problem!
>
> Post #1 reports the fact of Redfin's finding that
> BROCKMONT is a popular neighborhood. Several
> other neighborhoods are noted as well, but not
> Broadmont.
>
> Let's review --
>
> "By the way, Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real
> estate circles
> these days than your back-sliding Broadmont."
>
> THis is in precise concurrence with all of my
> earlier posts and with the Redfin text that you
> have now seen more than a dozen times. .

Not mentioning Redfin at all.

And WRONG since there is no "Brockmont" actually involved in any "local real estate circles." There are no sales in "Brockmont." It's simply a fluke given how Redfin pulls geolocation names when auto-generating the text for that section.

But you of course believed at that time that there was. You bought what you read on Redfin because you didn't know any better. Anyone who did would have said "WTF is Brockmont?" Which is exactly what we did after you posted this bullshit.


> Post #2 is about your further failure to have
> heard of LUZMARY, a place that you most definitely
> should have been aware of but were not.
>

Again no mention of Redfin and attempting to play like you knew more than someone else as you always do in your typical blowhard douchebag way. Nobody has heard of "Brockmont." That includes you. Other than your massive fuck up in just buying what you read on Redfin and not knowing any better.


> Post #3 has to do with the Redfin's further role
> as a source for the serial debunking of your idiot
> "seven figure city" claims.


It's where you began to realize that you'd fucked up and tried blame Redfin for you buying something obviously wrong because you didn't know any better and posting it like you knew something. You Google-fucked yourself again stupid.


>
> Bottom Line: Your are a very, very long way short
> of delivering anything at all on a claim of
> multiple posts of "blowhard babbling about how
> much I know about the area" that you had falsely
> claimed to exist. In other words, you are just a
> bottom-feeding fraud who has done nothing here but
> blow his own sorry-ass dumbfuck self right out of
> the water. Nice job, dope. Take two aspirin and
> call me in the morning.


Blowhard douchebag babbling is all that you do idiot. Which is why I routinely bitch slap your dumb ass with things like this. You make it so easy.

You bought into something that you read on Redfin while out on one of your butthurt search expeditions.

You stupidly posted it here in your usual blowhard douchebag way trying to appear as if you knew more than anyone else. But you just ended up showing that you're a dumbshit who didn't know enough to know that it was WRONG.

You lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: October 13, 2019 09:34PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, as is ever expected, it is a once again
> gorgeous morning out here in the unsurpassed Sweet
> Spot No-TellMo-Tel & Trailer PArk,, home to those having both the will and
> lack of wealth to enjoy the very best in flop house & trailer park life. It's a
> delightful 51 degrees outside as the sun begins to
> peek over the horizon, and the humidity is back to
> a pleasantly restrained 60% as well. We did have
> some early morning sprinkles, but we've got blue
> skies out there now that are laced with wispy
> white things. Those gentle breezes are also back
> once again, softly rustling through the many
> branches as the seagull birds and squirrelracoons and chipmunkrats
> begin their day as well. No sign of our deercrow
> friends just yet today, but it's kind of early for
> that. Odds will improve during Cash CabJerry Springer hours
> later on today.
>
> In other news, Michael A Taylor popped an early
> home run, and Adam Eaton ripped a key 2-run double
> late, and with Max Scherzer joining Anibal Sanchez
> in allowing St. Louis just a single hit on the
> day, the path was cleared to a second straight
> road win in the NLCS, this time by a 3-1 score.
> Mindless TV talking heads were told to note that
> 88% of teams in this situation have gone on to win
> in a 7-game series, but the grand past does not
> drive the slivers of the present on the ball
> field. The facts remain the the Cards are a very
> good team that has a good chance of winning every
> day. The Nats themselves will need to take that
> chance away if they are to win the series. Faded
> newspaper clippings are not going to do it for
> them. But since I've hopped on so many of Dumb
> Davy's stupid mistakes over the course of the
> year, let me say that having Patrick Corbin start
> the bottom of the ninth against pesky Kolten Wong
> (simple 4-3 on the second pitch) was indeed a good
> move to make, as was putting Dozier and Gomes in
> there defensively. That left Daniel Hudson to
> deal with just the 3-4 hitters, which he did off a
> soft fly ball to left and a quick foul pop to 1B.
> Ballgame. Turns out I don't know shit about baseball & a guy who's spent his whole life at it does. The two teams will now head back to DC
> and meet again at Nats Park Monday night. Jack
> Flaherty versus Stephen Strasburg. Both
> excellent. Another pick 'em. We'll of course be
> in our usual in-stadium parking spotMetro bus ride and our usual
> Club Level seats in the TV Dept. at Walmart for that affair. I expect that
> we'll just cruise across Mass AveDown Rte. 1 on the Metro bus or FFX Connector to get there.
>
> Not getting anywhere via any means at all of
> course are the ever-yapping sorry-ass slumdogs of
> stumbling Falls Church CityCentral Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club. Bearing as theywe do
> the scars and burdens of so many past and brutal
> beatings, theywe only continue to founder in the
> depths of quite a long and deep despair.
> Comically, theywe seek to rise up like little
> Whack-a-mole characters to lash out with theiour
> fake, phony, and completely hollow pleas, ever
> backed by the usual chorus of totally ineffectual
> sock-puppets. But, but, but, but, theywe cry! But
> there are no buts about it. The disaster is for
> themus entire and complete.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 09:17AM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard douchebag babbling is all that you do
> idiot. Which is why I routinely bitch slap your
> dumb ass with things like this.

Get off the pot. Where's the beef? You promised to copy in all these posts where I'd engaged in "blowhard babbling about how much I know about the area." You have so far produced exactly NO SUCH THING. What's the problem, little boy? Get to work. Make good on something here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: October 14, 2019 09:58AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Blowhard douchebag babbling is all that you do
> > idiot. Which is why I routinely bitch slap
> your
> > dumb ass with things like this.
>
> Get offI don't use the pot; I just poop my Depends. Where's the beef? I can't usually afford it anyhow. A tri p to McD's is a rare treat for me. I made it up that You promised
> to copy in all these posts where I'd engaged in
> "blowhard babbling about how much I know about the
> area." You have so far produced exactly NO SUCH
> THING. What's the I have a problem, like a little boy, I poop my diapers? Get to
> work. Make good on something here.




FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Tvpej ()
Date: October 14, 2019 11:33AM

Shame and scorn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 12:30PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Blowhard douchebag babbling is all that you do
> > idiot. Which is why I routinely bitch slap
> your
> > dumb ass with things like this.
>
> Get off the pot. Where's the beef? You promised
> to copy in all these posts where I'd engaged in
> "blowhard babbling about how much I know about the
> area." You have so far produced exactly NO SUCH
> THING. What's the problem, little boy? Get to
> work. Make good on something here.

No problem!

Quote


JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The facts include that you’re an ass who lives
> in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles
> these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.

^ Doesn't understand that Redfin's system is just generating automated text and tries to talk up "Brockmont" as if it's a real neighborhood.


Quote


JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You had to Google it. That was hardly the first
> time I’ve mentioned Luzmary, and all the others
> all went right over your head. And of course, it
> is close to Brockmont, which you’ve never heard
> of either. Total stooge.

^ Doubles down playing like HE's actually heard of "Brockmont."

Gets called on his bullshit.

Quote


JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was Redfin that brought up Brockmont. You’ve
> heard of them, right? You should have, as they
> were also the source of your humiliation in being
> the listing agent for many of the six-figure FCC
> homes that have been posted here. Stupid shit
> gets tagged again.

^ Tries to blame Redfin for his fuck up.

lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 12:49PM

You’re still stuck on ZERO, asshole. Which of course is exactly where you will remain as just a lying worthless bag of scum who can’t back up the weak-ass claims he has made. Busted, baby!

And just to make you feel a little worse, I’m enjoying a relaxing pedicure just now. Later, we’ll be meeting up with The Principals, and the four of us will be doing the Nats game instead of some expensive dinner. So it goes for the upper crust.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: October 14, 2019 12:49PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Remember. This all started because you were too
> unrefined
> > to understand that an improperly dressed salad
> is usully
> > the reason for wilted salads rather than old
> produce.
>
> Bullshit through and through. This all started
> because you so badly misapprehended a simple
> English sentence, and have been trying to cover
> that up ever since.

It all started because I mentioned that your precious GAR served an indelible wilted salad. You babbled on about fresh produce being delivered every morning not realizing that wilted salads in restaurants are usually the result of improperly dressing a salad. Your sentence was perfectly understood. It also served as further proof of your unrefined and oafish nature.

> And if improper dressing were such a risk, you
> should over all this time have been telling all
> comers to order salads with dressing on the side.
> You have in fact done exactly the opposite.
> Pitiful.

In the vast majority of establishments I dine, it is rarely a risk. The same, of course, can't be stated for a GAR establishment. When it comes to a GAR, the safest play is to avoid them like the plague.


> I wrote Bayesian logic for self-proofing
> algorithms for years. Then I switched over to
> teaching others how to do that. The facts in this
> case however have nothing to do with anybody's
> algorithms. The facts are that you had never
> heard of either Brookmont or Brockmont and were
> completely blind-sided through that ignorance when
> those two terms were introduced here. Just a
> continuing all-around fuck-up on your part.

You had to be informed that Brookmont was in Maryland. As for Brockmont, you might be the only human on the planet to refer to a neighborhood anywhere near Falls Church as Brockmont. You don't even know where this imaginary neighborhood is that you're begging people to thank you for first bringing it up. You'll get no thanks. Rather, you'll get the constant mocking you so richly deserve.

> Complete lack of relevance, dummy.

Of course it's relevant. You ducking the issue like a dickless coward doesn't make it any less relevant. It'll remain relevant until you provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in this Brockmont neighborhood. A neighborhood that you stupidly can't decide if it is in Fairfax County or the City of Falls Church.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 12:53PM

Rage & Incoherency. That’s been seen before.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 12:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re still stuck on ZERO, asshole. Which of
> course is exactly where you will remain as just a
> lying worthless bag of scum who can’t back up
> the weak-ass claims he has made. Busted, baby!
>
> And just to make you feel a little worse, I’m
> enjoying a relaxing pedicure just now. Later,
> we’ll be meeting up with The Principals, and the
> four of us will be doing the Nats game instead of
> some expensive dinner. So it goes for the upper
> crust.


Read 'em and weep. Massive blowhard douchebags never understand that they're Massive blowhard douchebags. That's part of what makes you a massive blowhard douchebag.

Quote

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The facts include that you’re an ass who lives
> in a cramped and dirty dump with a pointless
> garage and Generac. What a fool! By the way,
> Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles
> these days than your back-sliding Broadmont.

^ Doesn't understand that Redfin's system is just generating automated text and tries to talk up "Brockmont" as if it's a real neighborhood.

Quote

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You had to Google it. That was hardly the first
> time I’ve mentioned Luzmary, and all the others
> all went right over your head. And of course, it
> is close to Brockmont, which you’ve never heard
> of either. Total stooge.

^ Doubles down playing like HE's actually heard of "Brockmont."

Gets called on his bullshit.

Quote

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was Redfin that brought up Brockmont. You’ve
> heard of them, right? You should have, as they
> were also the source of your humiliation in being
> the listing agent for many of the six-figure FCC
> homes that have been posted here. Stupid shit
> gets tagged again.

^ Tries to blame Redfin for his fuck up.

You lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: October 14, 2019 12:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rage & Incoherency. That’s been seen before.


Lies and cowardice which is all you know. A real man would own his mistake, yet you continue to propagate the lie. You'll never be anything more than a sniveling, lying, cowardly low life. It's what makes kicking the shit out of you so fun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: bhhtn ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:23PM

I cannot believe this stupid thread is still going. How many threads make it to 27 pages with absolutely no substance or meaning. Fucking ridiculous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Gay P Moronthau sock puppet ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:48PM

Tvpej Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shame and scorn.


RUH-roh! I better wachit! J. Poopypants Moronclown has called "shame & scorn" down on me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:55PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’reI'm still stuck on ZERO, while I get my asshole pounded at the Sweet Spot Gay Bar & Glory Hole. Which of
> course is exactly where youI will remain as long as there's a dick poking thru a hole. I'm just a
> lying worthless bag of scum who can’t back up
> the weak-ass claims he hasI've made. I'm Busted, baby!
>
> And just to make you feel a little worse, I’m
> enjoying a relaxing pedicureserious buttholepounding with reach around just now. Later,
> we’ll be meeting up with The PrincipalsCentral Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club, and the
> four of us will be doing the Nats game at the TV Dept. at Walmart instead of
> some expensive dinner at Mc Donald's. So it goes for the upper
> crust of the losers like me.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:56PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rage & Incoherency. That’s been seenwhat I've posted before.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 01:57PM

seven figure city Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lies and cowardice which is all you know. A real
> man would own his mistake, yet you continue to
> propagate the lie. You'll never be anything more
> than a sniveling, lying, cowardly low life. It's
> what makes kicking the shit out of you so fun.

Where are the posts you promised, oh shameless asshole? You won’t post them now or ever because YOU CAN’T. Like your honor and credibility. they simply don’t exist. This has all been just more of your epic overreach and pathetic dishonesty, traits that have led you to years and years worth of monumental collapses here. Your present anger and despair will end only in anorther one of those.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 02:18PM

bhhtn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I cannot believe this stupid thread is still going. How many threads
> make it to 27 pages with absolutely no substance or meaning. Fucking
> ridiculous

This thread began as and continues to be a means of taunting and tormenting a particularly dumb and deserving Falls Church asshole. He makes the task very easy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: October 14, 2019 02:21PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Where are the posts you promised, oh shamelessI'm a gay
> asshole? You won’t post them now or ever
> because YOU
I CAN’T act like an adult b\c I'm mentally 9 yrs old. Like your honor andmy
> credibility. they simply doesn’t exist. This has
> all been just more of myour epic overreach and
> pathetic dishonesty, traits that have led youme to
> years and years worth of monumental collapses
> here. MYour present anger and despair will end
> only in anorther one of those.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: October 14, 2019 02:23PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bhhtn Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I cannot believe this stupid thread is still
> going. How many threads
> > make it to 27 pages with absolutely no substance
> or meaning. Fucking
> > ridiculous
>
> This thread began as and continues to be a means
> of taunting and tormenting a particularly dumb and
> deserving Falls Churchpoopy Depends asshole: me. HeI makes the task
> very easy.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: October 14, 2019 02:51PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lies and cowardice which is all you know. A
> real
> > man would own his mistake, yet you continue to
> > propagate the lie. You'll never be anything
> more
> > than a sniveling, lying, cowardly low life.
> It's
> > what makes kicking the shit out of you so fun.
>
> Where are the posts you promised, oh shameless
> asshole? You won’t post them now or ever
> because YOU CAN’T. Like your honor and
> credibility. they simply don’t exist. This has
> all been just more of your epic overreach and
> pathetic dishonesty, traits that have led you to
> years and years worth of monumental collapses
> here. Your present anger and despair will end
> only in anorther one of those.


What posts did I promise you senile, old, lying fuck? The only one that can't provide something in this thread is you. You still CAN'T provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in tis alleged Brockmont neighborhood. LOL!

Your regret at ever typing the word Brockmont grows more evident with every single one of your futile and desperate posts. LOL! You're so flustered you can't even decide if this alleged neighborhood is in Fairfax County or the City of Falls Church.

Time to call your make believe DCPD, you've just endured another epic ass beating, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 03:42PM

Stammer, yammer, stutter, stumble. Big promises, no delivery. Enjoy the inferiority. it’s what defines you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: October 14, 2019 03:50PM

The only doofus stammering and stuttering here is Y-O-U you. You've been stammering and stuttering, bumbling and fumbling for many weeks when it comes to providing a link to a home for sale or recently sold in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood. Then, when you were asked to simply describe where this neighborhood is located, you proceeded to shit your pants.

Now, you're deflecting by alleging I made some sort of promise to post something. You've lost it, you lying sack of shit. You really can't expect much more though from a sociopathic compulsive liar who'd sink so low to lie about the vital status of your parents. Downright shameful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 04:09PM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
—————————————————————————————————————
> Nope. You were 3 or 4 posts into your usual blowhard babbling
> about how much you know about the area and didn't offer up
> anything about Redfin until after we called your bullshit.
> Want me to go back and and pull your own posts (again)? lol

Return to sender. Address unknown. No such number. No such zone.

(Such a lost and worthless little pilgrim!)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: October 14, 2019 04:16PM

Whoa, dumbass is too butthurt to see that he is having a conversation with more than one person. I realize a lying sack of shit like you needs to use sock puppets to prop up your fatally flawed contentions, but I have no need whatsoever. What your obvious lack of intelligence or extremely fragile ego prevents you from properly concluding is that you are being mocked by more than just one person on this thread. The fact that you can't reach this oh so obvious conclusion is just another reason to mock you. No wonder you're too stupid to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in this Brockmont neighborhood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 04:22PM

^^^ This shit again? Go fuck yourself you worthless lying asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 04:28PM

Yep, good ole stupid is still too stupid to figure out obviously different posters. You'd think that he'd grasp that at some point but his head being so far up his own ass makes it difficult I suppose.

And I've already posted his own dumb posts that started his misery. If he wants I'll be happy to again.

You'll also notice that like a good massive blowhard douchebag he avoids answering any direct questions about this mythical "Brockmont." And continually flips between it being Redfin's fault for fooling his stupid ass and then in the next post expecting you to somehow have known about "Brockmont."

Same old douchebag. Does the same shit every time he fucks up. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 04:33PM

Shove it up your ass, fuckwad. Like all your pathetic sock-puppet pals, you are just a badly beaten bit of waste and wreckage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 04:41PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shove it up your ass, fuckwad. Like all your
> pathetic sock-puppet pals, you are just a badly
> beaten bit of waste and wreckage.


^ Ahhh... The whiny call of the massive blowhard douchebag when injured.

Here, I'll try a calling back to it...

Does the "Brockmont neighborhood" exist other than as a populated place name in mapping data?

You can expect some random screeching in response below.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 04:53PM

You and the boys were blindsided by Brookmont and blown to bits by Brockmont. Didn’t do so well with Luzmary either. So ignorant and reliably out of the loop. Dumb doesn’t begin to cover your gaping flaws and shortcomings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 04:59PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You and the boys were blindsided by Brookmont and
> blown to bits by Brockmont. Didn’t do so well
> with Luzmary either. So ignorant and reliably out
> of the loop. Dumb doesn’t begin to cover your
> gaping flaws and shortcomings.


So by that squawking it appears that you're now claiming that it does exist.

What are the boundaries of this Brockmont neighborhood?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 05:20PM

The simple facts here are that Redfin was on and on talking in rather glowing terms about Brockmont while some moth-eaten collection of local sock-puppet loser assholes had never so much as heard of the place. Game, set, match - REDFIN.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 06:43PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The simple facts here are that Redfin was on and
> on talking in rather glowing terms about Brockmont
> while some moth-eaten collection of local
> sock-puppet loser assholes had never so much as
> heard of the place. Game, set, match - REDFIN.


More squawking and flapping and back to this shit again.

The simple facts here are that you'd never heard of "Brockmont" either. You just tried to pretend that you had. That was where you fucked up.

We weren't that stupid and told you why Redfin is showing the name "Brockmont" and that it is...

wait for it...

WRONG.

What does Redfin show as the borders for the Brockmont neighborhood?

What does Redfin show under Market Insights for sales in "Brockmont?"


Insert more blowhard douchebag blabber avoiding answering below.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: October 14, 2019 06:48PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ This shit again? Go fuck yourself you
> worthless lying asshole.


What you call shit, the rest of the world calls the truth. Sort of like the truth that you are incapable of providing a link to a home for sale or recently sold in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood. A neighborhood, mind you, that you have no idea where it is located. For a neighborhood that has been spoken about in"glowing terms," seems a bit strange that you can't even describe where it's located.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 07:32PM

seven figure city Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What you call shit, the rest of the world calls the truth.

Not hardly, asswipe. You simply can’t handle the real world. You make this more and more evident every day. At this point, freaking Redfin simply owns your ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 07:38PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What you call shit, the rest of the world calls
> the truth.
>
> Not hardly, asswipe. You simply can’t handle
> the real world. You make this more and more
> evident every day. At this point, freaking Redfin
> simply owns your ass.


^ LOL. Obviously flailing now...

What does Redfin show as the borders for the Brockmont neighborhood?

What does Redfin show under Market Insights for sales in "Brockmont?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 07:54PM

How far ahead of you and the ‘other’ dope was Redfin in talking about Brockmont at all? Ya think they knew about Luzmary as well?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 07:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How far ahead of you and the ‘other’ dope was
> Redfin in talking about Brockmont at all? Ya
> think they knew about Luzmary as well?


Why can't you answer simple direct questions?

What does Redfin show as the borders for the Brockmont neighborhood?

What does Redfin show under Market Insights for sales in "Brockmont?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 08:10PM

It. Does. Not. Matter. You are chopped liver any way at all, dummy. Caught napping.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 08:14PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It. Does. Not. Matter. You are chopped liver
> any way at all, dummy. Caught napping.


Matters a lot.

How many home sales does Redfin say there were in the last month in "Brockmont?"

What was the average sales price?

What was the average cost/sq. ft?

Why can't you answer any of these questions when Redfin clearly shows this information for other neighborhoods?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 08:58PM

Listen up this time, dumbfuck. It. Does. Not. Mstter. You were dead meat long before you could ask your pointless questions to begin with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Obvious PWND moron quoted here ()
Date: October 14, 2019 09:03PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Listen up this time, dumbfuck. It. Does. Not.
> Mstter. You were dead meat long before you could
> ask your pointless questions to begin with.


At the 1st Nats home NLCS game & he's wasting time playing w/his phone to post on a troll infested 25¢ cheap ass internet forum.


WHAT A DOLT!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FIFFY Sock Puppet ()
Date: October 14, 2019 09:06PM

Obvious PWND moron quoted here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Listen up this time, dumbfuck. It. Does. Not.
> > Mstter. You were dead meat long before you
> could
> > ask your pointless questions to begin with.
>
>
> At the 1st Nats home NLCS game & he's wasting time
> playing w/his phone to post on a troll infested
> 25¢ cheap ass internet forum.
>
>
> WHAT A DOLT!




hE'S NOT at Nats Park; he's in the TV Dept. at Walmart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 09:16PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Listen up this time, dumbfuck. It. Does. Not.
> Mstter. You were dead meat long before you could
> ask your pointless questions to begin with.


Oh, it 'mstters' a lot. It's to the root of your fuck up. Which is why you can't answer and have to make stupid posts like this as you always do when your failures are shoved in your face.

What does Redfin show when you search for "Brockmont" in the same way as below for the (real) Greenway Downs neighborhood? See the boundaries? See the sales data?

You're up douchebag...
Attachments:
GWD1.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 09:19PM

Obvious PWND moron quoted here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At the 1st Nats home NLCS game & he's wasting time
> playing w/his phone to post on a troll infested
> 25¢ cheap ass internet forum. WHAT A DOLT!

Yup, up in the cushy Club Level seats too. Don’t you wish you were here? But the phone is a good way to off-load some nervous energy in a big game like this. Lots of phones are out up here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 09:38PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obvious PWND moron quoted here Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > At the 1st Nats home NLCS game & he's wasting
> time
> > playing w/his phone to post on a troll infested
> > 25¢ cheap ass internet forum. WHAT A DOLT!
>
> Yup, up in the cushy Club Level seats too. Don’t
> you wish you were here? But the phone is a good
> way to off-load some nervous energy in a big game
> like this. Lots of phones are out up here.


You should be nervous.

You're losing this game badly.

Now show us on the map where the bad Redfin hurt you.


.
Attachments:
BM1.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Obvious PWND moron quoted here ()
Date: October 14, 2019 09:44PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obvious PWND moron quoted here Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> >
> >
>
> Yup, up in the cushy Club Level seats too. Don’t
> you wish you were here? But the phone is a good
> way to off-load some nervous energy in a big game
> like this. Lots of phones are out up here.

I'll B there tomorrow, so I'll B OK. There's a reason they have beer at the ball games. in fact, u can sip the beer & watch the game & U won't get distracted, either, unlike when U play w/Ur phone. DOLT. So Ur just 1 moron among morons who overpay 4 their seats & spend the whole time playing w/their phones. & Ur so smart financially, huh?

Ur not smart at all, Ur just another DOLT. So enjoy Ur time among Ur fellow dolts, DOLT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 09:49PM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder style:
—————————————————————————————————————-
> Oh, it 'mstters' a lot.

Not even a smidge, Typo-turd. The point here is over all this Brockmont buzz going on while you dopes who live right there had no fucking clue whatsoever. What a bunch of out-of-the-loop losers!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 10:10PM

Oh yeah, it mstters alright.

The only 'buzz' was a mistake that you made because you didn't know enough to know any better.

You know that now.

And it burns.



file.php?2,file=375621,filename=bm.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 10:13PM

Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> You should be nervous.

7-0 lead is helping a bit, but that’s still a lot closer than you’ve ever been.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 10:27PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> > You should be nervous.
>
> 7-0 lead is helping a bit, but that’s still a
> lot closer than you’ve ever been.


You lost here long ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 10:42PM

Hahahahaha! Dream on, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 14, 2019 10:45PM

Hahahahahahaha! Dream on, loser!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: October 14, 2019 10:46PM

Nobody cares. Really. Nobody.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: October 14, 2019 10:47PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hahahahaha! Dream on,I'm a born loser. I get PWND on every thread I shit post to


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Blowhard Bob's Big Blunder ()
Date: October 14, 2019 10:49PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hahahahaha! Dream on, loser.


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hahahahahahaha! Dream on, loser!



^ You just can't stop fucking up can you?

lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 35


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **     **   *******  
 **     **  **     **   **   **   **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **    ** **    **     **  **     ** 
 *********  **     **     ***     **     **   ******** 
 **     **  **     **    ** **    **     **         ** 
 **     **  **     **   **   **   **     **  **     ** 
 **     **   *******   **     **   *******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.