HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...133134135136137138139140141142143...LastNext
Current Page: 138 of 612
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: December 24, 2020 04:26PM

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Story of your sorry wasted lying life

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: December 24, 2020 04:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You are unaware then of the fact that weather
> pages deal with present and future conditions?

I am aware that weather pages deal with present, future AND past conditions. That's how we know when record conditions occur. You know record temperatures (high and low), record snowfall, record rainfall, etc. are all kept for any given location. Conditions on any given day are available going back many, many years. You either know this and are lying about it because it proves you are lying about conditions you claim existed where I am located, or you were completely oblivious to the fact in which case you are a fucking moron. Which is it?

Again, show the weather conditions that indicate it rained at a time I was unaware of. It has rained once at night while I was here. That is it. That's sure to change tomorrow, but thus far, it's been quite pleasant and dry. An that chaps your badly beaten ass as you can only afford one mundane trip per year. And actually, you really can't afford it as you are forced to put your shit-shack into hock just to do it (if you actually go at all, there has been some doubt about that).

Yeah, you fucked up again.

Certain elements of the Christmas Eve Seafood Tower are about to be steamed in Muscadet. Everything is right on schedule.

Date: December 24, 2020 04:43PM

> ‘Bob’ did of course kick the living shit out
> of you in the long ago Chicken Wars, but as you
> later learned to your great pain and chagrin, he
> actually had many more posts in many more threads
> over many more months than what your bruised and
> fanciful dork-brain ego had ever imagined.

You seem to know quite a bit about a guy that isn't you! LOL!

You are such a lying fraud.

Lying about the vital status of your dead parents is just disgusting. At least they aren't alive to see what a degenerate you've become. Then again, they raised a total degenerate, so they were probably total assholes too.

Date: December 24, 2020 05:05PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
> Again, show the weather conditions that indicate
> it rained at a time I was unaware of.

Showers and thunderstorms right now. Worse is on the way. You heard it here first.

Date: December 24, 2020 05:27PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ---
> > Again, show the weather conditions that
> indicate
> > it rained at a time I was unaware of.
>
> Showers and thunderstorms right now. Worse is on
> the way. You heard it here first.

You failed to show the weather conditions that indicate it rained at a time I was unaware of. Reminder: NO LINK=LIE. Remember that one? It always seems to bite you in your fat ass.

No rain here now. You are lying again. Of course, you could post a link to the satellite which would show conditions over the past two hours. Go ahead. We're waiting. No rain for a few more hours. Eat your hear out, loser. I'll be eating a delicious seafood tower, which is on ice now (just like you). LOL!

Merry Christmas, asshole. I'm sure your loser ass will be posting here over the next couple of days. The rest of us will be spending time with friends and family. You won't and you'll prove it by posting here.

Date: December 24, 2020 05:38PM

You claimed contrary to the online weather page again just a few hours ago. Too much muscadet? Loser.

Date: December 24, 2020 05:55PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Merry Christmas, asshole.

Go fuck yourself, Linus.

> I'm sure your loser ass will be posting here over the
> next couple of days.

Well, there is the Sweet Spot Morning Edition to publish.

> The rest of us will be spending time with friends
> and family. You won't and you'll prove it by
> posting here.

As you are apparently just too dumb to realize, the two are not mutually exclusive. Useless stupid-shit.

Posted by: LOLing@my_christmas_bitch.com ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:55PM

> You claimed contrary to the online weather page
> again just a few hours ago. Too much muscadet?
> Loser.

Looks like you got trumped by "eyewitness observation"

Remember that one?

LOL!

Posted by: LOLing@my_christmas_bitch.com ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:57PM

>
> Well, there is the Sweet Spot Morning Edition to
> publish.

Circulation: 0

LOL!

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: December 24, 2020 06:14PM

> You claimed contrary to the online weather page
> again just a few hours ago. Too much muscadet?
> Loser.

Did I? I've seen no online weather page posted that contradicts a single thing I've said. You're free to post one, of course. Your inability to do so only lends credence to my statements though.

Just a small glass of Muscadet while preparing the feast, which will kick off in a couple of hours. More, and other varietals, later.

77 and no rain yet. The breeze you were so deathly afraid of has finally started to pick up - a mere 24 hours after your irrational fears were aired. LOL!

Date: December 24, 2020 06:18PM

LOLOLOL! You versus the official local weather page is hardly in the same league as my critiquing of your plainly over-aged and deliberately misdirected fraud-photos. Such an extreme dope.

Date: December 24, 2020 06:19PM

LOLing@my_christmas_bitch.com Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Well, there is the Sweet Spot Morning Edition
> to
> > publish.
>
>
> Circulation: 0
>
> LOL!

Bob and his parents up in Brookmont might read it. LOL!

This dope is such a fucking loser.

Date: December 24, 2020 06:24PM

> LOLOLOL! You versus the official local weather
> page

That's me, dumbass. Keep up, dope.

There has been no official local weather page posted.

Here's the satellite for the past two hours.

https://weather.com/weather/radar/interactive/l/9b6a3580bd38d4efd844eef3e5b8cd5238397363f4b50e8eaed1a9feafc16013

No rainfall at my location in the past two hours.

You lie. Again. Of course, not as bad as lying about your dead parents.

I win. Again.

Date: December 24, 2020 06:56PM

Win??? You??? That’s not something that actually happens. For obvious reasons.

Date: December 24, 2020 07:06PM

You got nothing. Again. Your score is ZERO. Again. You can't even provide evidence to support your claims. Again. You lose. Again. Of course, I win. Again.

Did it hurt when the big, bad satellite imagery stomped your sorry, lying ass?

Date: December 24, 2020 07:36PM

You just continue to fuck yourself. You are the quintessential loser here. End of story, you ignorant, lying, envious, butthurt asshole.

By the way, Wind Chill Advisory from 3:00 AM to 8:00 AM. Might want to pay more attention than you have been.

Posted by: x4w7y ()
Date: December 24, 2020 07:44PM

I'm not sure whether it's more funny or pitiful that you're actually spending time out of your miserable life to check the weather where the guy is.

On Christmas Eve no less.

Either way, he's definitely won.

Date: December 24, 2020 07:48PM

LOL! 3:00 am to 8:00 am. Yeah. I'm terrified!

Your baseless bluster continues to prove that you know you've lost. Again.

You've yet to post an online weather page posted that contradicts a single thing I've said. Not a one. What's the problem? LOL!

You LOSE. Again.

Feast is about to begin. Eat shit, while I eat and drink well. Loser.

Continue to monitor my weather while I enjoy my time. You'll have your bit of misguided Schadenfreude for about 48 hours, then the upper 60s and 70s will set in for a few days and you will become the miserable cuss you are. Just think, if you had anything in your own life to cause you joy, you wouldn't have to find joy in colder than usual weather in FL for a couple of days. Loser.

Date: December 25, 2020 08:15AM

So it's Christmas Day and, to hear them tell it at least, some among our traditionally least reliable reporters are actually squirreled away in one of the sadder parts of sad Florida after driving (AMA) some 870 miles to enjoy a holiday with temps in the low 40s and winds at 22 mph, gusting higher. At least the heavy rains are finally done, and the Marine and Wind Chill Advisories have now expired.

As advised meanwhile by public health officials, we here in the Sweet Spot didn't drive any miles at all, and we had some heavy rains of our own that have ended in a cloudy start to Xmas Day and temps just in the 30's. We even had a flood advisory overnight and more wind than usual. All for the price of staying safe right where we were to begin with.

We'll meanwhile be hosting a Xmas Brunch for some COVID bubble insiders shortly. Some prep work for that was done last night, but there is more to be done this morning. No actual Muscadet or seafood towers will be involved though. LOL. There will be Mimosas, quite a number of egg yolks, and a lot of Canadian bacon playing a role though. Mmmm, good!

More later on at some point.

Date: December 25, 2020 01:14PM

So brunch was a smashing success. Eggs Benedict were a tad over-cooked, but well within the tasty range. Dishes are being washed, we’ve paid our Xmas respects at the cemetery, and we’re headed over to see The Principals. Windy and chilly out there, but still a fine day so far.

Date: December 25, 2020 04:41PM

Well, that turned out to be quite a nice Xmas afternoon. One Principal + One Principal + One Principal Dog. Cute, but a causer of some chaos. We’re back home now and doing some much-needed relaxing. We’ve earned it!

Date: December 26, 2020 07:47AM

So, it's pretty amazing how many voices go silent when -- Against Medical Advice -- just the one dumbfuck dope decides to drive 870 miles in order to freeze his ass off in one of the bad parts of Florida. It's 35 degrees there this morning with 10 mph winds and freeze warnings that don't end until 9:00. Hopefully, the dope took plenty of cold weather clothing along with him. One thing you can say about almost anywhere in the Sunshine State is that they just aren't prepared for cold. They should see 50 later on before temps take a dive again. Oh well.

Date: December 26, 2020 09:49AM

Well, a good night's sleep was quite a welcome thing after a fun but very busy Xmas Day. Lots of stressed activity in the days before that as well, so it'll be nice now to have a couple of days to decompress. It's pretty cold here on the land of the four-season climate as well. It was 19 degrees outside when I first got up, but still warm and cozy inside, thanks to our advanced heating technology and infrastructure. Makes all the difference in the world! Also makes some of those reassuring old-time clanking noises as the pipes expand and contract in their work. Might flip the fireplace switch later on just to enhance the effect. Also the heat of course. With the partial 'open concept' design that the wife and I envisioned 20 years ago, the fireplace does a great job of toasting up half the house in short order. Kitties just love to come lie on the rug in front of it.

Not loving much of anything these days is the increasingly reviled and irrelevant President Ding Dong. He makes himself feel big now by withholding much-needed family assistance benefits from tens of millions of Americans for a little while longer. See how powerful and important the tiny-minded Fat Boy is? What a LOSER. He'll be remembered as the bumbling failure who was simply toyed with by Xi, Putin, Kim Jong Un, MBS, and every other two-bit tin-horn around the world. That and 'family separation' will be the 'big things' that he is remembered for. Such an awful mistake.

In other news, the Nats took a big step in acquiring switch-hitting 1B Josh Bell (28) from PIT in exchange for RHP Will Crowe (26) and RHP Eddy Yean (19). Crowe is a marginal and now aging prospect, while Yean s a great-arm/great stuff/low command project at this point. Bell is meanwhile not a good fielder at all, nor does he hit so well from the right side, but he should be a perfect fit in a tag-team with Ryan Zimmerman, with Bell serving as DH in AL parks. Bell is eligible for arbitration this year and next, and will become a free agent after the 2022 season. Like many top players, he did not have a good 2020 season, and he had a rough go also in the second half of 2019. But he should still work out as a .250 hitter and 25 homer/.800 OPS guy in Nats Park. Just what the doctor ordered.

The diagnosis is clearly much more dire for the poor afflicted souls in sorry Falls Church City. Particularly old people continue to die there, right along with high hopes for various city development projects, virtually all of which are dealing with the effects of having hit some sort of brick wall or other. On the plus side, at least one shit-slinging dope claims to have left town of late (at least temporarily), so that's a step forward.

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: December 26, 2020 01:17PM

> So it's Christmas Day and I'm the only one with so little
> of a life that I'm posting here.

^ FIFY

Date: December 26, 2020 01:45PM

Aw, look what the cat dragged in out of the freezing cold. And look what a worthless loser-coward it is.

Date: December 27, 2020 08:35AM

LOL! Look at the no-life loser putting it all out on display. How long before the butthurt Space Coast weather update? His envious ass can't resist.

Date: December 27, 2020 08:48AM

So it looks like Whiffie weather woes at least may be coming to an end, as temperatures never dipped below a balmy 40 degrees out on the Cape last night. Partly cloudy and 47 with 7-10 mph winds right now. Perfect conditions for a quick run along the beach, since the beautiful trails and byways of Great Forest are not available at the moment. Should barely hit 60 degrees down there by mid-afternoon, and no worse than the mid 50's is expected after that. Doesn't look like any warnings or advisories will be coming into play over the next 36 hours either, so better times may lie ahead. Except perhaps for the paying of some eventual price for the foolishness of going off and mingling with strangers in the middle of the COVID crisis. Maybe nothing will happen, though. That's what millions are betting on right now after all, even though hundreds of thousands of those folks will be among the ones making COVID numbers look bad a month from now. I've heard that whistling past the graveyard usually works well though.

Date: December 27, 2020 09:59AM

Which strangers did I mingle with?

Date: December 27, 2020 10:43AM

Well, now chilled to the bone, the washed up Whiffies have effectively nothing to say for themselves after wasting their time and so much money on an ill-fated and ill-advised trek into the Space Coast tundra. The trip could hardly have turned out worse. And they still have an 870-mile drive to endure, just to get back to the miseries of Falls Church City. Sad.

It was meanwhile nice to off-load all that holiday hub-bub and just sit back and relax for a while. Our Sweet Spot home was made for just that sort of thing of course, so we're in very good shape on that front. Might have to consider putting presents away at some point today though, as it's back to the old grind again for us on Monday, and the life of a wealthy retiree can be rather taxing, you know. .

It was meanwhile 21 degrees out there when I got up with clear blue skies, bright sunshine, and no noticeable wind at all. Should hit the mid 40's today, then the mid 50's tomorrow, so it looks like we're out of the deep freeze here as well. Brunch guests were certainly much entertained by two fox visits on Xmas morning, but I haven't seen anyone out there today.

The delirious douchebag is of course about to see the meter expire on his term as President Ding Dong, so he's lashing out now, trying to wreck as much as he possibly can over these dark and brooding final days and hours. Books will be written about his all too apparent psychological raveling/unraveling. House Democrats will meanwhile try to move things forward, but the disabled GOP will not lift a finger to help them or America. As one GOP Hill staffer said yesterday, this is all just a complete clusterfuck. Way to go, Donald.

In other news, newly acquired Nats 1B Josh Bell yesterday joined the list of players putting blame on COVID-limited access to video for some offensive struggles in 2020. Meanwhile, Mike Rizzo surprised no one in revealing that the Bell signing leaves the club in need of a righty bat and defensive upgrade to partner with Bell at 1B. Perhaps someone like a Ryan Zimmerman many would ask?

No sensible person of course has any interest in partnering with the slouches and slugs of a place like Falls Church City, not when everywhere on every side has something either better or much better to offer. Even fans of diesel fumes are coming up on the short end over in the Largely Short-Changed City of late.

Date: December 27, 2020 10:59AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Which strangers did I mingle with?

LOL! Have you forgotten your proud visits to the opulence of Papa Vito's and Seafood Atlantic? Do you not realize that ALL the Space Coast people there as well as ALL the ones elsewhere in town and also along your recent southbound and soon-to-come northbound highway pit-stops were and still are potential spreaders of the COVID virus? Why do you think public health officials were telling you in advance to stay home for the holidays anyway? Were you just too dumb to understand the message they were sending?

Posted by: D'oh ()
Date: December 27, 2020 11:11AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Which strangers did I mingle with?
>
> LOL! Have you forgotten your proud visits to the
> opulence of Papa Vito's and Seafood Atlantic? Do
> you not realize that ALL the Space Coast people
> there as well as ALL the ones elsewhere in town
> and also along your recent southbound and
> soon-to-come northbound highway pit-stops were and
> still are potential spreaders of the COVID virus?
> Why do you think public health officials were
> telling you in advance to stay home for the
> holidays anyway? Were you just too dumb to
> understand the message they were sending?

> Well, that turned out to be quite a nice Xmas
> afternoon. One Principal + One Principal + One
> Principal Dog. Cute, but a causer of some chaos.
> We’re back home now and doing some much-needed
> relaxing. We’ve earned it!

Date: December 27, 2020 11:27AM

LOL! Not really sure about the dog, but The Principals are each definitely inside our COVID bubble and are tested at the start of their work days. Your lack of understanding of these matters may well be unsurpassed. Dope.

Date: December 27, 2020 11:49AM

> -----
> > Which strangers did I mingle with?
>
> LOL! Have you forgotten your proud visits to the
> opulence of Papa Vito's and Seafood Atlantic? Do
> you not realize that ALL the Space Coast people
> there as well as ALL the ones elsewhere in town
> and also along your recent southbound and
> soon-to-come northbound highway pit-stops were and
> still are potential spreaders of the COVID virus?
> Why do you think public health officials were
> telling you in advance to stay home for the
> holidays anyway? Were you just too dumb to
> understand the message they were sending?

LOL! My exposure at a FL strip-mall pizzeria is no greater than going to my local strip-mall pizzeria. Similarly, my exposure at a restaurant or seafood market is not greater in either locale. You are clearly a fucking moron.

You obviously have no idea why public health officials warned against travel. They didn't want prolonged exposure to extended family or others, dope. Incidental contact in any place makes no difference, dope.

Glad to hear you had a nice time at the cemetery. Never too soon for a decrepit pair of losers to scout out their next "sweet spot." Plus, it's about the only place you're guaranteed to have a bunch of people who'll listen to an asshole windbag like you.

In the 60s now. LOL! But, you already knew that, stalker-boy.

Date: December 27, 2020 12:08PM

I was right, of course. You don’t understand COVID precautions at all. What a fool! You seemingly need to be told as well that people go to the cemetery on holidays as a way to include those who have passed on. It’s usually packed on Xmas, but the cold did keep the crowds down this year.

Posted by: Bereaved Bob ()
Date: December 27, 2020 12:24PM

> I was right, of course. You don’t understand
> COVID precautions at all. What a fool! You
> seemingly need to be told as well that people go
> to the cemetery on holidays as a way to include
> those who have passed on.

Does that include your dead parents in Brookmont?

Posted by: Mario from the grave ()
Date: December 27, 2020 12:32PM

> COVID precautions at all.

December 11, 2020

NEW YORK — During a Friday news briefing, Gov. Andrew Cuomo shared new statewide contact tracing data, revealing nearly 74 percent of the new COVID-19 cases are coming from household gatherings.

"We know that the highest risk scenario is when people are indoors, and not wearing masks, and in close proximity, and if you think about what is the place that people do that the greatest amount of time, it's within our own households," said Dr. Thomas Russo, the chief of infectious diseases at the University at Buffalo.

Posted by: Covid RSVP ()
Date: December 27, 2020 12:35PM

> LOL! Not really sure about the dog, but The
> Principals are each definitely inside our COVID
> bubble and are tested at the start of their work
> days. Your lack of understanding of these matters
> may well be unsurpassed. Dope.

Small Household Gatherings Driving COVID Increase

October 15, 2020 -- Small gatherings in people’s homes are becoming a larger source of coronavirus transmission, according, the head of the CDC told CNN.

CDC Director Robert Redfield talked about the latest trend during a call with governors on Tuesday. CNN obtained audio of the call.

“In the public square, we’re seeing a higher degree of vigilance and mitigation steps in many jurisdictions,” Redfield said. “But what we’re seeing as the increasing threat right now is actually acquisition of infection through small household gatherings.”

Date: December 27, 2020 12:35PM

Parents are long buried in New Jersey. You are buried right here, oh, badly damaged dope.

Date: December 27, 2020 12:38PM

Nothing since October 15? What a giant asshole fraud you are.

Posted by: D'oh ()
Date: December 27, 2020 12:45PM

> Nothing since October 15? What a giant asshole
> fraud you are.

December 11, 2020

NEW YORK — During a Friday news briefing, Gov. Andrew Cuomo shared new statewide contact tracing data, revealing nearly 74 percent of the new COVID-19 cases are coming from household gatherings.

"We know that the highest risk scenario is when people are indoors, and not wearing masks, and in close proximity, and if you think about what is the place that people do that the greatest amount of time, it's within our own households," said Dr. Thomas Russo, the chief of infectious diseases at the University at Buffalo.

Posted by: Super Spreader Bob ()
Date: December 27, 2020 12:46PM

Aren't you the guy telling us about going out to restaurants and other public places all the time?

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: December 27, 2020 12:58PM

Here I am out here in the imagined "Sweet Spot". I'm so obsessed with that FC guy, I look at the weather for his part of FL every day. Yup, he's living in my head rent free and has been for a while, now.

Meanwhile, it's the usual BS shitposts about what's supposably the "Sweet Spot", but is really a falling down hovel with drafty windows, a leaky roof & a sagging car port. Of course, everybody's still butthurt & envious of me. Who WOULDN'T want to be a nasty old man who life's passed by & who beats their wife regularly? Wouldn't YOU want to be a repulsive, disgusting old man who life's passed by & who's got nothing better to do than shitpost on FFXU & whose highlight of the day is yelling at neighborhood kids to get off his lawn? If you wouldn't, you must be full of envy & butthurt anyhow.

How do you like my virtue signaling when I say bad things about Trump? Aren't I such a virtuous guy? You must be full of envy & butthurt about that. And notice how I use the word "douche bag". How do you like my high school name calling? Isn't it a step up from my usual 5th grade name calling? I'm MOVING UP in the world! We won't mention I'm a closet Trump supporter. I make a big enough aSS of myself every day on FFXU the way it is. Can't get TOO greedy, you know!

Aren't I just QUITE the 'expert" on baseball? See how I post news that you can read on ESPN, NBC Sports or Fox Sports? Doesn't it make me look like a baseball "expert", though?

And finally, I'm so obsessed with FC I got to make sure to say something bad about it every day. It must be cause I'm so envious & butthurt my Govt. worker pension doesn't let me afford to live there. Instead, I'm stuck with this falling apart suburban house I bought a long time ago on my govt salary, but now I can't afford to fix it, so I say bad things abou FC, instead.

REALLY, wouldn't you want to be an obnoxious old man who beats his wife & yells at neighborhood kids to get off his lawn? Wouldn't YOU want to have the mental development of a 5th grader? See how full of envy and butthurt you are?

Date: December 27, 2020 01:13PM

LOL! These sudden sock-puppet crowds make it seem as if the asshole’s miserable southern sojourn has come to an end at last. But not his ignorance of what a personal COVID bubble is. What a reckless and simple stooge!

Date: December 27, 2020 02:10PM

Yeah, the guy with a mask on putting the pizza in your car at the strip-mall pizzeria is the superspreader. Might as well check yourself into the ICU after that 14 second experience.

Yet again, you have nothing to refute what I've claimed and nothing to support what you've claimed. I know that won't stop you from lying, but everyone else will see what a fraud you are. In fact, others have provided evidence proving my assertion. Face it, you're a lying fraud.

67 and sunny. LOL! What's left of your Schadenfreude is down the shutter along with everything else you claim.

REMINDER: There's no need to use sockpuppets when dealing with a dope like you. Your fragile ego should accept the fact that numerous people know you're a lying moron.

Date: December 27, 2020 02:11PM

Yeah, the guy with a mask on putting the pizza in your car at the strip-mall pizzeria is the superspreader. Might as well check yourself into the ICU after that 14 second experience.

Yet again, you have nothing to refute what I've claimed and nothing to support what you've claimed. I know that won't stop you from lying, but everyone else will see what a fraud you are. In fact, others have provided evidence proving my assertion. Face it, you're a lying fraud.

67 and sunny. LOL! What's left of your Schadenfreude is down the shitter along with everything else you claim.

REMINDER: There's no need to use sockpuppets when dealing with a dope like you. Your fragile ego should accept the fact that numerous people know you're a lying moron.

Date: December 27, 2020 02:43PM

The pressure is getting to him. Poor asshole has lost track of his own posts. It’s all just falling apart for him. What a sorry sight!

Date: December 27, 2020 03:20PM

> Yeah, the guy with a mask on putting the pizza in your
> car at the strip-mall pizzeria is the superspreader.

Not how it works at Pazzo. It’s not Pizza Hut, after all.

> 67 and sunny. LOL! What's left of your Schadenfreude is
> down the shutter along with everything else you claim.

Fact and reason (such as your time in the deep-freeze) will stand the test of time. All quite unlike your foolish bullshit.

> REMINDER: There's no need to use sockpuppets when
> dealing with a dope like you.

What s farce, given the hordes you have lately unleashed.

Posted by: Popping Bob's Bubble ()
Date: December 27, 2020 03:22PM

> But not his ignorance
> of what a personal COVID bubble is. What a
> reckless and simple stooge!

As typical, you undercut your own bullshit with you own boring posts detailing each time that you venture from your carport.

Date: December 27, 2020 04:07PM

LOL! Go tuck yourself, Linus. You are still and ever will be just a mindless broke-ass dope-in-a-dump who can’t maintain on any frequency at all. Loser.

Posted by: cjpwe ()
Date: December 27, 2020 04:33PM

Poor old guy fucks himself with his own bullshit every day.

Date: December 27, 2020 05:19PM

Yada, yada, yada. The clowns are crippled by a bad case of Space Coast Brain Freeze.

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: December 27, 2020 05:46PM

> -----
> > Yeah, the guy with a mask on putting the pizza
> in your
> > car at the strip-mall pizzeria is the
> superspreader.
> Not how it works at Pazzo. It’s not Pizza Hut,
> after all.

Not talking about Pazzo, dipshit. Pay attention, you massive dumbass.

> Fact and reason (such as your time in the
> deep-freeze) will stand the test of time. All
> quite unlike your foolish bullshit.

Your aversion to fact, reason and truth is well known.

> > REMINDER: There's no need to use sockpuppets
> when
> > dealing with a dope like you.
>
> What s farce, given the hordes you have lately
> unleashed.

None needed to easily dispatch with the nonsensical ramblings of a proven liar and coward such as yourself.

For instance, you have nothing to refute what I've claimed and nothing to support what you've claimed. I know that won't stop you from lying, but everyone else will see what a fraud you are. In fact, others have provided evidence proving my assertion. Face it, you're a lying fraud.

Date: December 27, 2020 06:25PM

Same old worthless shit-slinging jerk as always. Get in the car and head south again, you worse than dismal dope.

Date: December 27, 2020 07:04PM

LOL! The dope is fucked (as usual) and he knows it. He can’t even keep track of what’s going on. He’s such a fucking moron.

Posted by: Fever Dreams ()
Date: December 27, 2020 07:28PM

I think he may have caught the Covid.

Date: December 28, 2020 09:34AM

So the Whiffies are filled now with the fullness of holiday rage and bitterness, both from their plain old every day inferiority and also the new stuff resulting from the disastrous flop and failure of their Florida Freezeree. That was 870 miles each way, and all of it against the advice of public health professionals, not to mention the National Weather Service. But at least they did get to sit in the finest of PVC furniture at Seafood Atlantic while sipping exotic drinks from plastic cups and enjoying a fresh meal served with a side of Miss Vicki's potato chips. Man, that's upscale!
Attachments:
_sfood_stl.jpg

Posted by: ECNPL ()
Date: December 28, 2020 10:01AM

>>
> get to sit in the finest of PVC furniture at
> Seafood Atlantic while sipping exotic drinks from
> plastic cups and enjoying a fresh meal served with
> a side of Miss Vicki's potato chips. Man, that's
> upscale!
> .

About as upscale as Subway, right Gerund Boy?

Date: December 28, 2020 10:21AM

Well, Subway is maybe three miles away, and it’s pretty much just a takeout place. I think some of them might be classy enough to carry Miss Vicki’s potato chips though, so there might be that. Dope.

Posted by: PGMMU ()
Date: December 28, 2020 10:55AM

> Well, Subway is maybe three miles away, and it’s
> pretty much just a takeout place. I think some of
> them might be classy enough to carry Miss
> Vicki’s potato chips though, so there might be
> that. Dope.

Of course a DOLT like Gerund Boy doesn't get it. MAN, you are STUPID! If you're eating at Subway, you don't got no business saying bad things about people who drink from plastic cups or eat Miss Vicky's potato chips or yelling about "upscale", neither.

Of course, to a fake like you, double standards are part of your playbook. You show that every day on FFXU.

You thinking anybody wants to be a hypocritical, rude & disgusting Gerund Boy like you shows just how DENSE you really are.

I'm GLAD I'm NOT a nasty, stupid Gerund Boy like you!

Date: December 28, 2020 11:21AM

So the IQ<80 boys have been heard from. Suffice it to say though that this entire Florida foray was devoid of any sort of upscale content at all, and of course, it crashed headlong into just plain awful weather conditions. Oh well.

Date: December 28, 2020 11:37AM

Well, the Whiffies may know nothing but failure, but we out here in the superb Sweet Spot are looking at another brilliant if COVID-constrained December morning. It was 34 degrees out there when I got up, but we're almost ten degrees up on that already and we're looking at about ten more by mid afternoon. Plenty of sunshine heading our way with breezes that are noticeable, but not intrusive. We did have plans for spending another fine dining-out day with The Principals, but illness has taken out some of the necessary support staff, so we'll have to back off on that. Maybe next week if all are healthy once again.

There is no next week of course for the El Foldo President Ding Dong, deservedly reviled now by just about everyone. Having lost some five dozen election court cases and having now caved on all his recent anti-assistance bluster as well, there is nothing left for him and his 'F-Xmas' concubine but to fade away into the land of really bad memories. Just a bit more petulant whining and a few more tainted last-minute pardons to criminal accomplices, and then the long-overdue curtain can finally come down on this dreadful and so destructive chapter in American history.

In other news, the Nats won't be the ones acquiring Blake Snell from the Rays, as he was traded yesterday to the prospect-laden Padres for four players that none of you losers ever heard of. Otherwise nothing much noteworthy going on in MLB, as is more or less traditional at this time of year

There is of course no time of year at all when news of any positive nature will be likely anywhere in sorry-ass Falls Church City. Its stock of invalid assholes was just recently replenished, but there's really no way to see that as any sort of positive development. Just an expected re-inflation in sources of worthless lame-ass rubbish.

Posted by: SYPWY ()
Date: December 28, 2020 11:45AM

> So the IQ<80 boys have been heard from.

Yeah, Gerund Boy, we've been hearing allot from you, haven't we?

What a DOLT Gerund Boy is.

Date: December 28, 2020 11:54AM

LOL (again) @ ‘allot’. Dope.

Date: December 28, 2020 12:18PM

LOL! The dope is still a bitter little bitch because he's too stupid to understand which strip-mall pizzeria was being referenced even though it was clear to those with even a rudimentary understanding of English. He still hasn't figured out that some places are both restaurants and seafood markets. The dumb is strong with this dope.

As for weather conditions, it's in the low 70s before noon. Shorts and short sleeves. Some dopes can't imagine driving to experience nearly two weeks of such glorious temperatures while at least 20 degrees colder at home. Then again, those same types of dopes can only afford one mundane vacation per year. And afford is a generous term given that the house needs to put into hock just to manage that one trip.

As for upscale, are we really going to rely on what's upscale based on the opinions of a self-admitted GAR grub and Subway slop lover? Dude wouldn't know upscale as he clearly can't afford such a place. He's also exposed himself as a fraud when it comes to his bogus claims of once having visited the Space Coast. While not as plentiful, for obvious reasons, as the options in the DC metropolitan area, there are some nice places to be found down here. Let's watch him scramble to Google a few and then claim he's fined there.

Lunch is about to be served. After that, more fun in the sun!

Date: December 28, 2020 12:41PM

LOL! Tell us about the weather you missed out on! That’s really feeble, Linus. Fiola Mare all over again! Such an obvious and pitiful little shit-slinging loser.

Date: December 28, 2020 01:01PM

And as may have slipped through your sieve of a brain, we were many times at Spring Training in Viera, staying first in Cocoa Beach and then in Melbourne Beach, all between 2005 and 2015. Your faked visits there were plainly and actually all via Google.

Date: December 28, 2020 01:09PM

And you might want to rewind back to those awnings you thought Pazzo’s outdoor dining tents were an extension of, not to mention your fumble of assuming that those tents somehow blocked the SW afternoon sun. Majestic views of 123, anyone? Stooge.

Date: December 28, 2020 01:18PM

Dude, like a crazed stalker, you recounted the weather numerous times. Other than the time you clearly fucked up, where did I dispute it?

Face it, you're a befuddled old man who can't even keep straight which strip-mall pizzeria is being discussed.

Like all your bogus descriptions of places you've pretended to be, you fucked up descriptions of the Space Coast. Meanwhile, I've owned property in the area for over a decade. I even know what the local PD departments are called by locals. LOL!

Date: December 28, 2020 01:37PM

Knew to keep an eye on Space Coast weather in anticipation of untruthfulness on your part. Fraud.

Posted by: TFCCV ()
Date: December 28, 2020 01:50PM

> LOL (again) @ ‘allot’. Dope.

This is FFXU, DOLT. NOBODY gives a shit about the Grammar Police except a disgusting, pedantic old asshole like you.

& you think people wanna be like you. What a stupid shit.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: December 28, 2020 01:56PM

> Knew to keep an eye on Space Coast weather in
> anticipation of untruthfulness on your part
b\c I'm so obsessed with you & FC. I'm such a.
> Fraud.

FIFY

Date: December 28, 2020 02:46PM

> Knew to keep an eye on Space Coast weather in
> anticipation of untruthfulness on your part.
> Fraud.

No. You are just a butthurt psycho stalker. Just one of the many manifestations of your antisocial personality disorder.

Of course, you are free to name any of my untruths regarding the weather in my current neck of the woods. You won't, because you can't as there are none.

After all, you're just a befuddled old man who can't even keep straight which strip-mall pizzeria is being discussed.

Face it, you're an all-around asshole who loses every time you pop your addled head up.

Date: December 28, 2020 03:58PM

Already named. Deliberate omissions and then denials of locally reported weather data. No surprise in that sort of dishonesty of course. It’s your stock and trade.

Posted by: Lot's of closet space? ()
Date: December 28, 2020 04:48PM

> No. You are just a butthurt psycho stalker...

What's it like living in this guy's head so bad?

Date: December 28, 2020 04:54PM

And yet, you can't provide the weather report data that was denied. Once again, you are wholly unable to substantiate your lies. It always seems to happen that way for you. Perhaps because you are a lying fraud.

After all, you're a senile old coot who can't even recall which strip-mall pizzeria is being discussed. You have next to nothing left of your mental faculties and what does remain is riddled with lies and falsehoods.

Date: December 28, 2020 04:58PM

Lie & Deny. Where have we seen weak shit like that before? Stupid douche.

Posted by: JLKRW ()
Date: December 28, 2020 05:08PM

> Lie & Deny. Where have we seen weak shit like
> that before? Stupid douche.

We've seen it from you, Gerund Boy. Where did you think we've seen it, butthole breath?

Date: December 28, 2020 05:27PM

^^^ Pathetic. What you see from me is simple fact and reason, though you dopes struggle mightily to absorb such. Losers.

Posted by: Bwahahahaha ()
Date: December 28, 2020 06:16PM

> ^^^ Pathetic. What you see from me is simple fact
> and reason...

dNrg0Rm.gif

Date: December 28, 2020 06:22PM

> Lie & Deny. Where have we seen weak shit like
> that before? Stupid douche.

Back to your old crutch because you've once again been cornered by your lies and stupidity.

Those who tell the truth can provide unbiased, unvarnished and undisputed evidence of their claims. Liars refuse to do just that. You've presented no credible evidence to support your claim. Past weather reports and conditions are readily available and easily accessible, yet you refuse to substantiate your claim. Perhaps because you are a liar.

Let's not forget, you're a senile old coot who can't even recall which strip-mall pizzeria is being discussed. You have next to nothing left of your mental faculties and what does remain is riddled with lies and falsehoods.

Date: December 28, 2020 06:47PM

Lot's of closet space? Wrote:
> -----
>
> > No. You are just a butthurt psycho stalker...
>
>
> What's it like living in this guy's head so bad?

Not all that exciting. He's a mentally deficient and disturbed fraud. It doesn't take much to catch him in a lie or blunder. At this point, it's just the torture of a massive asshole who has a psychotic need to get the last word in. Watching him suffer when he can't is just hilarious.

Date: December 28, 2020 06:48PM

Give it a rest, Linus. Your FLA trip went south. Adapt already.

Posted by: Absolute Insanity ()
Date: December 28, 2020 07:05PM

This is the definition of insanity folks....

Two people battling, spending hundreds of hours researching, organizing thoughts, typing into a computer, trying to convince the other that it is not they who are moron, but the other! Repeatedly trying over and over again with the same failed result.

It really is quite remarkable how much time these two have wasted; but too much invested to give up now. Got to keep trying! I wonder how long it will go on? I'm looking forward to the end result!

PS: Someone really should do a case study on this thread....

Date: December 28, 2020 08:09PM

^^^ it’s not one big thing, but rather a long list of little things, all of which happen to have been won by me.

Date: December 28, 2020 08:22PM

The only contest you've ever win is telling the most lies.

Date: December 28, 2020 08:26PM

> Give it a rest, Linus. Your FLA trip went south.
> Adapt already.

So, once again you find yourself caught in yet another lie and you've got nothing of substance to say.

Again, past weather reports and conditions are readily available and easily accessible, yet you refuse to substantiate your claim. So easy to prove I'm lying, yet you can't do it. Perhaps it's because you're the liar.

Let's not forget, you're a senile old coot who can't even recall which strip-mall pizzeria is being discussed. You have next to nothing left of your mental faculties and what does remain is riddled with lies and falsehoods.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: December 28, 2020 10:46PM

> ^^^ it’s not one big thing, but rather a long
> list of little things, allNONE of which happen to have
> been won by me.

FIFY

Posted by: Fixerer 0f It For You ()
Date: December 28, 2020 10:49PM

> ^^^I'm Pathetic. What you never see from me is simple fact
> and reason, thoughb\c you all know I'm the dumbest of the dopes. I struggle mightily to
> absorb such. be the King of the Losers.

FIFY

Posted by: CVTWX ()
Date: December 28, 2020 10:54PM

> ^^^ Pathetic.

Yup, you're pathetic alright. A Gerund Boy like you who beats his wife and does nothing but lie & make an ass of himself every day is about as pathetic as it gets.

What you see from me is simple fact
> and reason, though you dopes struggle mightily to
> absorb such. Losers.

What we see from you is anything BUT "fact and reason". What we see from a wife-beating Gerund Boy is lies & unsubstantiated claims. Only a dope like you would think anybody believes your bullshit. A pathetic loser who life's passed by who lives to shitpost on FFXU. The highlight of your day is yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn. & you think people want to be a disgusting, pedantic asshole like you. A delusional loser, that's you, alright.

Date: December 28, 2020 11:46PM

^^^ It only gets worse when you drink.

Date: December 29, 2020 09:13AM

Reminder of what the demented dolt is running from lately. (He is always running from some lie ir blunder)

> Give it a rest, Linus. Your FLA trip went south.
> Adapt already.

So, once again you find yourself caught in yet another lie and you've got nothing of substance to say.

Again, past weather reports and conditions are readily available and easily accessible, yet you refuse to substantiate your claim. So easy to prove I'm lying, yet you can't do it. Perhaps it's because you're the liar.

Already in the mid 60s. LOL!

Date: December 29, 2020 11:27AM

Well, the weakling Whiffies are just beside themselves now in a state of childish tantrum-throwing over the awful outcomes of what they had hoped to pass off as some sort of grand holiday excursion to Florida's beautiful Space Coast. Sadly, the Space Coast is basically a dump, the two reported 'dining spots' were not worthy of the name, and of course, the expected balmy, tropical weather was simply abysmal the entire time. Just another grand Whiffie Washout. At least to the extent that the premise was true to begin with.

Out here in the beautiful Sweet Spot meanwhile, we're off to another chilly start to our day, as it was just 37 degrees out there when I got up, and it's just not going to get very much warmer as the day goes along either. We'll be lucky to see the 40's at all today, and it's going to be more than a bit breezy to boot. There was certainly no dawdling on the trip down the driveway to fetch in the morning paper. The 10-day outlook however is much better, showing a thermometric range of 45-65 with some chance of showers Thu & Fri, but otherwise lots of sunshiny pleasantness all the way around. That won't be hard to deal with.

Always hard to deal with of course is the childishness of the now de-elected loser, President Ding Dong. His stupid stunt of refusing like some truculent toddler to sign bills to provide much needed economic relief and keep the government and military running have brought him only pain and shame, as the nation now simply walks away from him in disgust. What an unmitigated time of purposeless turmoil and trouble his term in office has been, Worst President Ever in a landslide!

In other news, the all-in Padres acquired very good RHP Yu Darvish (34) from the Cubs along with his personal catcher, Victor Caratini (27). Going the other way were the also good RHP Zach Davies (28) and about all of the mostly teen-aged bottom tier of SD's Top 20 Prospects list. The Padres have at times been noted for flame-out off-season moves, but this might not be one of those. Meanwhile, a few in these parts might be familiar with utility guy Charlie Culberson (31) from his recently terminated service with the Braves. He has now signed on with TEX, and should have a good shot at securing a bench role there as well.

Not expected to secure much of anything at all of course is the ever-sagging City of Falls Church. Home to just plain too many losers and liars, news there these days seems to revolve around old-timers who have just died. So cheery! I wonder if more death will result from recent shunning of simple but critical advice from public health officials. The costs of stupid are after all sometimes quite steep.

Date: December 29, 2020 11:36AM

Speaking of pizza places, here's an inside shot of Papa Vito's. Note the spiffy paper plates. Such an upscale luxury. Very impressive!
Attachments:
__papa's.pizza.jpg

Posted by: Pedo Place ()
Date: December 29, 2020 12:41PM

Looks better than Subway.

Date: December 29, 2020 01:03PM

Would you drive 870 miles and then boast about eating at such a place? LOL!

Posted by: No ()
Date: December 29, 2020 01:10PM

But I might eat some while I'm there.

Whether I'd "boast" about it would depend on how good it was. Not really looking for upscale luxury when grabbing some pizza. If it's good, it's good.

Date: December 29, 2020 01:21PM

Why would you go there AMA at all, and if you did, why would you not shell out to dine at some much nicer place? If all you can afford is downscale pizza, maybe you just can’t afford a vacation at all.

Date: December 29, 2020 02:31PM

Are you sure that’s the strip-mall pizzeria we’re talking about? Last time, your addled brain couldn’t keep it straight.

When I go to a strip-mall pizzeria, I don’t expect Royal Copenhagen china and Christofle silverware. Then again, I don’t try to portray my strip-mall pizzeria visits as some grand Italian feasts. Only dishonest and deceitful assholes try to pull that sort of shit. The same sort of assholes call such places opulent.

Let’s also notice you’re cowardly running away from posting past weather reports and conditions which are readily available and easily accessible. You refuse to substantiate your claim. So easy to prove I'm lying, yet you can't do it. Perhaps it's because you're the liar.

70s and sunny. And, you’re still a senile old coot who can't even recall which strip-mall pizzeria is being discussed. You have next to nothing left of your mental faculties and what does remain is riddled with lies and falsehoods.

Date: December 29, 2020 02:37PM

Asshole. Your trip is over and it was a disaster. You can’t save it now with claims that you drove all that way against medical advice to boast about eating at slop shops. Really sad.

Posted by: Hmmm.... ()
Date: December 29, 2020 02:51PM

> Why would you go there AMA at all, and if you did,
> why would you not shell out to dine at some much
> nicer place? If all you can afford is downscale
> pizza, maybe you just can’t afford a vacation at
> all.

You mean like Subway?

Pages: PreviousFirst...133134135136137138139140141142143...LastNext
Current Page: 138 of 612

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.