HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...131132133134135136137138139140141...LastNext
Current Page: 136 of 612
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: December 14, 2020 03:44PM

LOLOLOLOL! Your stupid-shit sock-puppets are all you have! What a fucking jerk!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: December 14, 2020 04:25PM

Why would I need a sockpuppet to bitch-slap a spineless, sniveling coward who lacks the backbone, confidence and courage of your own convictions to declare what you've previously claimed is true or not?

You can whine, bitch, moan, cry and whimper all you want, sissy. But none of that will negate the fact you are a liar and a coward.

Here's a new page, so I wouldn't want you to forget or anyone else forget that you are too much of a coward to answer a simple yes or no question related to just a few of your many lies.

Are these statements true? yes or no.

-------------------------------------------------------
> And of course the better part of tiny Great Forest
> is made up of perhaps overly colorful townhomes
> along Park Avenue between Pennsylvania and
> Virginia.

> Great Forest consists principally of townhomes painted in a
> questionable array of colors,

> So, another night of fitful failure and
> frustration for the weakling Whiffies, who still
> seem not to realize that their precious Great
> Forest really is a place of much townhousing

LOL! Everyone knows you don't have the intestinal fortitude to answer that simple question. Everyone here knows you are a lying LOSER. Dope.

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Morgenthau ()
Date: December 14, 2020 07:42PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> On a less busy day, I might take the time actually
> necessary to type up again the lengthy and already
> well-known list of your calamitous failures here.

How long does it take to type up NOTHING, dumbshit?

Date: December 15, 2020 08:34AM

> So the ‘shit-shack shut-in’ will shortly be
> departing the magnificent and (for now) $1.5
> million home. A car will be picking me up and off
> I’ll be to yet another day of earthly delights.
> It’s certainly good to be me.

And indeed the car — a Mercedes in this case — did arrive and whisked me off further into a busy day. More about that later, but it’s Errand Day today, so I must be off now to do some of those. Ta-ta..:

Date: December 15, 2020 09:11AM

Why should he start telling the truth now? LOL!

The Mercedes he took to get his appointment with his shrink.

MetroAccess-Van-web.png

How is it, after being caught in so many lies, that the lying shit-shack shut-in thinks anything he says has any credence?

The dope even lacks the backbone, confidence and courage of his own convictions to declare what he's previously claimed is true or not?

He can't even answer the following question.

> Virginia.

Date: December 15, 2020 10:47AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> The Mercedes he took to get his appointment with his shrink.

Oh, the ignorance, envy, and butthurt! It was of course not as nice as a Town Car would have been, but it was quite nice enough to whisk me off to the salon for yet another relaxing hour-plus pedicure. Love those. From there, I joined up with the wife, using her car to run the two of us over to Vienna to meet up for a lovely and leisurely lunch with The Principals. By popular demand, that was at Pazzo Pomodoro. You know, that TA Top-5 Italian place with the distinctive Euro-style nylon blinds that are rolled up and down with the chain-loops at the side? Well, of course you don't know about that as you've not in fact ever been there either, so I might as well simply explain that we arrived to the usual welcoming fanfare at about 2:00, just as all that morning rain (we got almost an inch and a half) was being blown off into the distance. And as the windows at Pazzo face SW, we needed to adjust those blinds (as we have done many times before) to keep the blinding rays out of out eyes. All news to you, I know.

In any case, a very nice meal. There was carbonara, alfredo, and a lamb special around the table, but since the vermicelli con vongole was not on the mid-afternoon menu, I changed things up and went with the branzino (appropritaley sautéed) with a crab cake and saffron risotto. The others were certainly okay, but it was the risotto that made the meal. That was yummy! Two bottles of Jerrmann went down, along with a giant antipasto platter, and my favorite house salad, all of that brought together with the usual wonderful service to help make one wonderful and nap-inducing meal of it. Hard to beat good food and good company, as some of you poor low-life slob-losers will only be able to imagine.

Date: December 15, 2020 11:05AM

> we arrived to the usual
> welcoming fanfare at about 2:00,

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: December 14, 2020 02:27PM

On a less busy day, I might take the time actually necessary to type up again the lengthy and already well-known list of your calamitous failures here.

You must've been quite the attentive dining companion or your company were complete duds. Or, the whole story is just some more made-up bullshit.

Not much of what you claim can be believed.

How is it, after being caught in so many lies, you think anything you say has any credence?

You even lack the backbone, confidence and courage of your own convictions to declare what you've previously claimed is true or not?

You can't even answer the following question.

> Virginia.

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Morgenthau ()
Date: December 15, 2020 11:24AM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> Oh, the ignorance, envy, and butthurt!

HEY! IGNORANT asshole! NOBODY envies you. You're nothing but nasty, repulsive, disgusting old man who life's passed by. What makes you think anybody wants to be like that. Nope, nobody's butthurt over you.

Now, don't you have some neighborhood children to yell "GET OFF MY LAWN!" at?

Date: December 15, 2020 11:35AM

> You must've been quite the attentive dining companion or your
> company were complete duds. Or, the whole story is just some
> more made-up bullshit.

My lifestyle just chaps your flabby butt really badly, doesn’t it. Fail-boy? But in fact, that post came while one of The Principals was on the phone dealing with a couple of positive COVID tests at his store. You can still suck on it though, you pathetic loser.

Date: December 15, 2020 11:49AM

> My lifestyle just chaps your flabby butt really
> badly, doesn’t it. Fail-boy?

Dining at Subway, GAR and strip-mall pizzerias chaps my ass? LOL! The fact you think those things are enviable is only an indicator of how far beneath me you are.

> But in fact, that
> post came while one of The Principals was on the
> phone dealing with a couple of positive COVID
> tests at his store.

And you had nothing to say to the other two guests? They had nothing to say to you? Sounds like an exciting bunch. LOL! Did you have another passionate conversation about food-stamp five-dollar footlongs? LOL!

Date: December 15, 2020 12:16PM

Well, as wet as it was early on yesterday, things this morning have come as a welcome and dry relief. Bright sunshine out there early on, but with the temperature only at 30 degrees. Little to no wind though, so armed with a light jacket, a supply mission into town was not really much of a challenge. Several of my favorite items were sadly not on the shelves this morning, but there were some new wares that I decided to give a trial to instead. We'll see how those work out over the next couple of days. Things right now are apt to remain cold, as it's unlikely we'll make it even into the 40's at any point this afternoon. Just a hint of bad things to come over the next couple of days, as we might even see some sort of 'wintry mix' or worse tomorrow. Yuck!

It's of course all agony and misery over the next couple of days (and then well beyond) for the now officially certified LOSER who still disgraces the title as President Ding Dong. He once called 306 Electoral votes a landslide, but it's s safe bet he won't be doing that again. Stupid useless troll impostor. Let those state and civil trials begin!

In other news, one-time Nats bullpen lefty Ian Krol has signed on for a second stint with the Tigers, to whom we originally traded him as part of the price for Doug Fister (another Rizzo steal). The Nats meanwhile signed another once effective lefty in Luis Avilan. With some dominant years behind him, he's still just 31 years old. He'll be on a minor league deal with hopes of overcoming recent shoulder woes to earn a bullpen spot for himself. Certainly, stranger things have happened, but he'll have to be healthy in order to make the grade.

Not likely ever to make the grade of course, is the dismal and ever struggling dump known as Falls Church City. Going in the wrong direction now for instance is the West End Project which developers currently say will have to be scaled back in various ways (such as payments to The City) due to changes in financial and other assumptions forced by the on-going pandemic. There is really just too much going on at just the wrong time in FCC for much of any of it to end in success. Oh well.

Date: December 15, 2020 12:35PM

> Dining at Subway, GAR and strip-mall pizzerias chaps my ass?

Yes, it very plainly does. The situation is in fact so bad that it causes you to make up all sorts of stupid-shit nonsense claims in failed and silly attempts to keep up.

file.php?2,file=438113,filename=_princ_8

> LOL! The fact you think those things> are enviable is only
> an indicator of how far beneath me you are.

The Sweet Spot is a good distance west of you, and we out here further soar high, high above anything your dirtbag ass has ever been accutomed to. LOSER!

> And you had nothing to say to the other two guests?
> They had nothing to say to you?

You are obviously unfamiliar with acts of common courtesy.

> Did you have another passionate conversation about food-stamp
> five-dollar footlongs?

We've previously established that each of the four of us has a different favorite Subway sandwich, and that you are too much of an ignorant asshole to realize how popular Subway is among people with so much more money, food experience, and simple sense than what you have ever had. Dope.

Date: December 15, 2020 01:13PM

> Yes, it very plainly does.

Again, where you dine defines your inferiority.

> The situation is in
> fact so bad that it causes you to make up all
> sorts of stupid-shit nonsense claims in failed and
> silly attempts to keep up.

Deny all you want, but it clearly bothers you. My impending meal at The Palm will set you into yet another rage.

> The Sweet Spot is a good distance west of you, and
> we out here further soar high, high above anything
> your dirtbag ass has ever been accutomed to.
> LOSER!

I didn't see a Sweet Spot neighborhood listing on Redfin, Trulia, Zillow, etc. I did see listings for my neighborhood though. The current average price for a property for sale in my neighborhood is $1.725M. You, of course, have been too ashamed to tell us what outside the beltway neighborhood your hovel with a carport is located.

> You are obviously unfamiliar with acts of common
> courtesy.

LOL! This statement right here indicates you and your guests are the ones unfamiliar with acts of common courtesy. The one receiving the call should have politely excused himself to an empty section of the restaurant or, better yet, outside to talk on the phone while the guests at the table could continue their conversation. Of course, you were in a restaurant, so you could have simply consumed some food or beverage. But no, you decided to post here. Another sign that you are an uncouth, oafish rube.

> We've previously established that each of the four
> of us has a different favorite Subway sandwich,

And yet, despite the passionate nature of the conversation, you can't seem to recall who like what. LOL! Failing mind or tall tale?

> and that you are too much of an ignorant asshole
> to realize how popular Subway is among people with
> so much more money, food experience, and simple
> sense than what you have ever had. Dope.

LOL! People with food experience don't go to a restaurant participating in Restaurant Week during Restaurant Week. They know that preparing branzino on a grill is not only acceptable, but preferable to many. They certainly don't brag about a food-stamp five-dollar footlong. They simply know it is quick and cheap. If actually going out for a sandwich, it wouldn't be the first choice by those with far better options. For fuck's sake, Subway is a sandwich shop without a meat slicer, dope. Once again, you prove what an uncouth, oafish rube you are.

> And as the
> windows at Pazzo face SW, we needed to adjust
> those blinds (as we have done many times before)
> to keep the blinding rays out of out eyes. All
> news to you, I know.

Really? The outdoor tent that has been installed since at least June and recently got some heaters didn't shade the sun? That doesn't really add up. There's more to your story that seems a bit fishy, but we can address that later.

Date: December 15, 2020 02:00PM

> Again, where you dine defines your inferiority.

LOL! We eat anywhere we want. Being as wealthy as we are, we are not bogged down in the phony status shit that seems to own those plagued by ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

> Deny all you want, but it clearly bothers you. My
> impending meal at The Palm will set you into yet
> another rage.

Per our friends at TripAdvisor, The Palm is the 17th best steakhouse in NoVa, ranking just ahead of Outback in Herndon, and among others, behind all of Randy's, Morton's, Wildfire, Ruth's Chris (twice), The Capital Grille, Fleming's, and Eddie V's.

> The one receiving the call should have politely excused
> himself to an empty section of the restaurant or, better
> yet,outside...

Might have, but he was in need of pen and paper to jot down details, and as the rest of us are all restaurant savvy, we not only understand, but are interested in the situation.

> LOL! People with food experience don't go to a
> restaurant participating in Restaurant Week during
> Restaurant Week.

Except when their plans to dine elsewhere have fallen through. You always seem to leave that part out.

> They know that preparing branzino on a grill is not
> only acceptable, but preferable to many.

Like weekend golfers, your many are hardly much of a standard.

> They certainly don't brag about a food-stamp five-dollar footlong.

Subway is the largest faet-food operation in the world. It is insanely popular because of their fresh, healthy, and delicious sandwiches

> Really? The outdoor tent that has been installed
> since at least June and recently got some heaters
> didn't shade the sun?

No, it doesn't, clown-boy. You are just such an always off-site total dope!

Posted by: Hesus Fucking Christ LOL! ()
Date: December 15, 2020 02:37PM

>
> ...we are not bogged down in the phony
> status shit that seems to own those plagued by
> ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

You actually wrote that? HAHAHAHA!

You are THE most pretentious aspirational douchebag in all of NoVA!

lmao

Posted by: Just looking here means you lose ()
Date: December 15, 2020 02:39PM

>
> Might have, but he was in need of pen and paper to
> jot down details, and as the rest of us are all
> restaurant savvy, we not only understand, but are
> interested in the situation.

So interested that you pulled out your phone and posted here.

LOL!

Date: December 15, 2020 02:45PM

So, venturing forth once again now, this time toward NWDC for some home electronics bits. Might have stopped at Subway for din-din later on the way back, but we do have a bunch of Pazzo leftovers to do, so we’ll probably be content with that.

Date: December 15, 2020 02:51PM

> LOL! We eat anywhere we want. Being as wealthy
> as we are, we are not bogged down in the phony
> status shit that seems to own those plagued by
> ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

You are bogged down by your piss poor taste in food and restaurants.

> Per our friends at TripAdvisor, The Palm is the
> 17th best steakhouse in NoVa, ranking just ahead
> of Outback in Herndon, and among others, behind
> all of Randy's, Morton's, Wildfire, Ruth's Chris
> (twice), The Capital Grille, Fleming's, and Eddie
> V's.

What were you saying about being bogged down in the phony status shit?

Per Trip Advisor, The Palm ranks #3 in best American restaurants in McLean ahead of Eddie V's(4), The Capital Grille(8) - dined there not too long ago -, Wildfire(9), Fleming's(18), Ruth's Chris(40), and Randy's(42).

It comes in #1 in Mclean for Fine Dining. It beats out Eddie V's(2), The Capital Grille(6), Fleming's(8), Ruth's Chris(19), Randy's Prime (21).

That is to say your Trip Advisor rankings are meaningless. As it stands, you have yet to comprehend how those rankings are tabulated.

> Might have, but he was in need of pen and paper to
> jot down details,

Which can easily be found at the hostess stand, dope. Let's not forget that pens and papers are fairly portable items. Does he have some sort of short term memory issues?

And for a moron who proclaims phone use is ubiquitous while dining out with company you think your friend would have heard of texting by now. It eliminates the need of a pen and paper entirely. In fact, the caller could have sent him a text with all the details that needed to be jotted down and he could have responded in his own time. Sounds like you hang out with some real dumbasses. Hardly a surprise considering you're a real dumbass.

> and as the rest of us are all
> restaurant savvy, we not only understand,

You are about the furthest thing from restaurant savvy. Dressing on the side, Restaurant Week Rube, irrational fear of grills, food-stamp five-dollar footlongs and the list goes on.

> but are
> interested in the situation.

Eavesdropping. Always the classy move. Why not ask him to put it on speaker so you could listen to both sides of the conversation? Dope.

I suppose excusing himself to take the call and returning with the news as a conversation piece for his company was too much to expect.

But, you were so interested that you whipped out your phone to check the thread and post here?

Don't you see how nonsensical these stories you tell are?

> Except when their plans to dine elsewhere have
> fallen through. You always seem to leave that
> part out.

It was your credo. You either live by it or you don't. Finding a non-participating restaurant must be a skill you don't possess.

> Like weekend golfers, your many are hardly much of
> a standard.

My many include world renowned and acclaimed chefs. You've found nobody to agree with you.

> Subway is the largest faet-food operation in the
> world. It is insanely popular because of their
> fresh, healthy, and delicious sandwiches

Fresh? Vegetables delivered once a week at best. Meat is pre-sliced in some unknown location.

Healthy? Your preferred food-stamp five-dollar footlong exceeds the RDA for sodium before you even put and condiments on it. The saturated fat isn't healthful either, dope.

Delicious? Nowhere near as delicious as the numerous other options that exist throughout the region. Nowhere.

> No, it doesn't, clown-boy. You are just such an
> always off-site total dope!

Bullshit. It's like extending the awning another 12 feet. What is that afternoon menu at the strip-mall pizzeria? What time does it kick in?

Date: December 15, 2020 03:45PM

Headed back home now. Laughing at dopes will commence shortly.

Posted by: CWUKD ()
Date: December 15, 2020 03:51PM

> Laughing at dopes will
> commence shortly.

Gerund Boy's gonna start laughing at himself shortly,huh?

Date: December 15, 2020 03:56PM

So infinitely childish.

Date: December 15, 2020 04:19PM

You are too dumb to see the irony in your statement.

Now you are running away from your latest beatdown. You are a classless clod on top of being a confirmed liar and coward.

Date: December 15, 2020 05:43PM

Just looking here means you lose Wrote:
> So interested that you pulled out your phone and posted here.
> LOL!

Context, douche, context.

Posted by: You said it dumbass ()
Date: December 15, 2020 05:49PM

> Just looking here means you lose Wrote:
> -----
> > So interested that you pulled out your phone and
> posted here.
> > LOL!
>
> Context, douche, context.

No more "context" required. lol

We don't expect consistency in your bullshit.

Date: December 15, 2020 06:02PM

All you should expect is the big bad boot up your butt, as that’s pretty much all that ever happens here. Loser.

Posted by: U mad bro? ()
Date: December 15, 2020 06:15PM

Don't get mad at us because you're fucking idiot who can't keep his bullshit stories straight.

Date: December 15, 2020 06:16PM

The context is that he and his dining partners are oafish clods who don't know what proper etiquette is let alone how to practice it. From talking on a phone in a restaurant to eavesdropping, they are a pack of classless clowns. They also are apparently unaware of the text function on a modern cell phone.

Of course, when you make up a story that is nothing but bullshit, you have to keep piling on more bullshit when you fuck up.

Date: December 15, 2020 07:30PM

> You are bogged down by your piss poor taste in food
> and restaurants.

We eat where, when, and what we like, from plain to fancy, from cheap to really expensive. But we don't really eat much of that Mediterranean slop. Greek and Italian, sure, but a line needs to be drawn there somewhere.

> What were you saying about being bogged down in
> the phony status shit?

Just laughing at what you thought would be seen as some iconic steakhouse. It's just not.

> Per Trip Advisor, The Palm ranks #3 in best
> American restaurants in McLean

Restaurant instead of steakhouse? McLean instead of NoVa? Face it asshole, you'll be dumpster-diving as far as steakhouses go if you ever actually make it to The Palm.

> That is to say your Trip Advisor rankings are
> meaningless. As it stands, you have yet to
> comprehend how those rankings are tabulated.

They probably use one of those fancy algorithm things, just like Redfin. LOL!

> Which can easily be found at the hostess stand,
> dope. Let's not forget that pens and papers are
> fairly portable items. Does he have some sort of
> short term memory issues?

Just a sudden need to jot stuff down, All the needed supplies for that were found elsewhere around the table, so problem solved.

> And for a moron who proclaims phone use is ubiquitous
> while dining out with company you think your friend
> would have heard of texting by now. It eliminates the
> need of a pen and paper entirely.

No, it doesn't, dope. You just don't know what being 'important' means. Not much chance you'll ever find out either.

> In fact, the caller could have sent him a text with
> all the details that needed to be jotted down and he
> could have responded in his own time. Sounds like you
> hang out with some real dumbasses. Hardly a surprise
> considering you're a real dumbass.

The ignorance, envy, and butthurt rage on. We are wealthy retirees. The Principals are well-compensated hospitality execs. You are the only NOBODY in the room.

> You are about the furthest thing from restaurant
> savvy. Dressing on the side, Restaurant Week Rube,
> irrational fear of grills, food-stamp five-dollar
> footlongs and the list goes on.

Just plain stupid shit is all that goes on once you start blabbering. You are nothing but a clueless asshole.

> Eavesdropping. Always the classy move. Why not ask
> him to put it on speaker so you could listen to
> both sides of the conversation? Dope.

That's what I meant about being a clueless asshole.

> I suppose excusing himself to take the call and
> returning with the news as a conversation piece
> for his company was too much to expect.

What for? The sake of your beyond ignorant notions?

> It was your credo. You either live by it or you
> don't. Finding a non-participating restaurant must
> be a skill you don't possess.

Well, as you've been told before, we had such plans. But they fell apart at the last minute, so we fell back to dining at a nearby place where we know people.

> My many include world renowned and acclaimed
> chefs. You've found nobody to agree with you.

There are very large numbers of recipes for small and delicate fish that do not involve a grill, but rather baking dishes and sautée pans. That's life. Adapt, moron.

> Fresh? Vegetables delivered once a week at best.
> Meat is pre-sliced in some unknown location.

Same with what's in my fridge, dope.

> Healthy? Your preferred food-stamp five-dollar
> footlong exceeds the RDA for sodium before you
> even put and condiments on it. The saturated fat
> isn't healthful either, dope.

How does that Subway sandwich stack up against other fast food, jerk? How about other sandwich places? What a sorry sack of worthless shit you are!

> Delicious? Nowhere near as delicious as the
> numerous other options that exist throughout the
> region. Nowhere.

You walk a mile to get strip mall chopped cucumbers and fava beans. Your pathetic palate should be classified as a super-fund site.

> Bullshit. It's like extending the awning another 12 feet.

What awning would that be, dope? You've just fucked yourself really badly. AGAIN!

> What is that afternoon menu at the strip-mall pizzeria?

Take a look on their website, lazy ass.

> What time does it kick in?

Monday - Thursday
11:30AM-2:30PM and 4:30-9:30PM.

(We had reservations at 2:00.)

Date: December 15, 2020 07:44PM

Well, another successful trip into DC. Electronic gizmos have been procured and they all do have the proper serial numbers. Installation by qualified techs is pending. Yay.

Date: December 15, 2020 07:54PM

LOL! That post is a goldmine! I can pick it apart for days and torture him little by little with it!

Here's a preview!

> > Healthy? Your preferred food-stamp five-dollar
> > footlong exceeds the RDA for sodium before you
> > even put and condiments on it. The saturated fat
> > isn't healthful either, dope.
>
> How does that Subway sandwich stack up against
> other fast food, jerk?

Who said other fast food is healthy, dumbass?

> How about other sandwich
> places?

Who said other sandwich places are healthy, dumbass?

You are the dumbass calling Subway healthy when it isn't.

Date: December 15, 2020 08:05PM

You can’t make mud from dirt and water. You are both unintelligent and uneducated. Basically, a useless schlub.

Date: December 15, 2020 08:34PM

Dude, Christmas came early for me with that post. Eat your own words, asshole.

>
> other fast food, jerk?

> places?

> > My many include world renowned and acclaimed
> > chefs. You've found nobody to agree with you.
>
> There are very large numbers of recipes for small
> and delicate fish that do not involve a grill, but
> rather baking dishes and sautée pans. That's
> life. Adapt, moron.

Sure there are. And there a great many, if not many more that involve a grill. I and others have presented you with quite a few, but there are many more out there. You were ignorant of that fact and thus made your now infamous stupid statement about how branzino isn't suited to be prepared on a grill. That's just and opinion, and an ill-informed one at that.

Date: December 15, 2020 08:42PM

Stupid lame-ass copy and paste weakness. Tell us again about the horrible azodicarbonamide, you mindless dumbfuck ass-troll.

Date: December 15, 2020 08:53PM

By the way, grills are most often a symptom of something, not a solution to anything. If you want to identify the grill-sickos, ask them about GAR stores, nearly all of which have proper wood-fired grills in the back.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: December 15, 2020 09:31PM

> Stupid lame-ass copy and paste weakness.

Because you’re too much of a lying, sniveling coward to respond. Probably because you know you fucked up yet again. There was new material in there too. You’re lying again. LOL!

>
> other fast food, jerk?

> places?

>
> life. Adapt, moron.

Sure there are. And there a great many, if not many more that involve a grill. I and others have presented you with quite a few, but there are many more out there. You were ignorant of that fact and thus made your now infamous stupid statement about how branzino isn't suited to be prepared on a grill. That's just and opinion, and an ill-informed one at that.

> Tell us
> again about the horrible azodicarbonamide, you
> mindless dumbfuck ass-troll.

You informed me they no longer use it. I checked. For once you weren’t lying. I can admit my errors. You can’t. You’re a sad little man with a fragile ego.

Posted by: Aspirational Douche Bags LLC ()
Date: December 15, 2020 10:13PM

> Well, another successful trip into DC. Electronic
> gizmos have been procured and they all do have the
> proper serial numbers. Installation by qualified
> techs is pending. Yay.

Spent too much money on a name for something mediocre that you can't really afford and don't understand (again) huh?

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: December 15, 2020 11:25PM

> By the way, grillmy posts are most often a symptom of
> something, me being a moron and not a solution to anything. If you
> want to identify the grill-sickos, just look at me, Im the king of them ask them about
> GAR stores, nonearly all of which have proper
> wood-fired grills in the back in fact, all they have are microwaves

FIFY.

Date: December 16, 2020 01:35AM

The envy and butthurt filled dipshits all come up with such intelligent responses. Time after time, you can count on their being just so impressive!

Date: December 16, 2020 07:03AM

> > I suppose excusing himself to take the call and
> > returning with the news as a conversation piece
> > for his company was too much to expect.
>
> What for? The sake of your beyond ignorant
> notions?

For the sake of common decency, respect for his dining guests and respect for others in the restaurant. Not to mention touching a cell phone while dining is just fucking gross. I guess you are ignorant of that fact too.

>
> other fast food, jerk?

> places?

>
> life. Adapt, moron.

Date: December 16, 2020 10:10AM

> For the sake of common decency, respect for his dining
> guests and respect for others in the restaurant.

Remove the beam from thine own eye, and all that. There were no others seated in our section, and none of us was so fragile as to have been bothered by it at all. It's just you and your sorry-ass made-up phony codes that are susceptible to violation here.

> Not to mention touching a cell phone while dining
> is just fucking gross. I guess you are ignorant
> of that fact too.

I would certainly disagree with it, if that's what you meant. But then I disagree with literally ALL of the endless streams of stupid things that you so foolishly post here.

> Who said other fast food is healthy, dumbass?
> Who said other sandwich places are healthy, dumbass?
> You are the dumbass calling Subway healthy when it isn't.

It's all relative, you horribly uneducated sack of shit.

> And there a great many, if not many more that involve
> a grill. I and others have presented you with quite a
> few, but there are many more out there.

Like improper language, improper cooking abounds. A proper chef uses the proper tools. And despite confusion among testosterone-driven backyard yahoos, when preparing small, delicate fish, a grill is quite simply the wrong tool. Grills are well suited to the prep of portions of hefty steak fish, but to little else of a piscean nature.

> That's just and opinion, and an ill-informed one at that.

LOL! My opinion is that you are a dope. Meanwhile, I am more than well aware of the habits of the bumbling and the stupid in this world. I spent after all some decades in seeking to cure the afflicted of just such unfortunate maladies. But call it what you will, like some periodic plague, there is much in the way of just plain ignorance that may yet be found in circulation. Pity.

By the way, your azodicarbonamide apology above leaves unanswered the question of how you managed to post from such a position of careless ignorance to begin with.

Posted by: Outsider weighs in ()
Date: December 16, 2020 11:11AM

Both of you have been nothing but a waste of digits for over 100 pages. The Town of Vienna is nothing special and for most of Northern Virginia is simply a zit on the road to Tysons. Same with the City of Falls Church. Possibly the only thing worse than driving 123 through Vienna is driving Route 7 through Falls Church. The stores are hardly better than what you could find in any Northern Virginia strip malls. Still there are people who enjoy living and dining in both places today. Frankly I liked both places much better 30-40 years ago.

Date: December 16, 2020 11:49AM

Well, the sad and sorry saga of so much serious injury occurring on the spinning Whiffie hamster wheel continues to confound. The dopes are seemingly unable to abide news of even the simplest of daily activities. So much in life is simply above their lowly station.

Things out here in the far loftier Sweet Spot are meanwhile about to get too interesting, as some of that promised wintry mix stuff has begun its frigid descent. It was just 28 degrees when I got up and hurried out to rescue the morning paper, and we'll not get so very far above the freezing point later on today either. Still, we are apt to suffer less from this storm than other areas, so with our supplies of both yummy leftovers and tasty freshly procured items, we can hunker down and read, do games, or see what's on the smart TV for a while. There are always Cash Cab episodes on the DVR if things come to that.

Things have of course come to a more than deservedly terrible end for the soon to be banished buffoon, President Ding Dong. He'll no doubt ignore them all, but chants of 'Please, don't be our neighbor' are echoing along the shores near Mar-a-Lago. Worse yet, a 1993 agreement entered into by Trump may prohibit him and members of his grifter family from actually living there. Certainly DC will be glad to be rid of the onerous pus-bag, so maybe he should just go back to Manhattan and hang out with Tish James. Certainly, the two of them will have a lot to talk about now. LOL.

In other news, former Nat Fernando Abad is set to sign a minor league deal with the Orioles. At the age of 35, we won't likely become a household name in Baltimore. Meanwhile, MLB owners and players are already bickering over what an actual 2021 season might look like. Players are sitting on what has already been agreed to, meaning any changes are going to come at some cost. This is not likely to work out well.

And certainly nothing is expected to work out well for the hapless hobos of Falls Church City. Local nursing home residents may however be encouraged in a recent announcement that the COVID vaccine should become available in the Teeny Tiny City on Dec 21. Sign up now if your name begins with 'L'.

Posted by: EDTEN ()
Date: December 16, 2020 04:09PM

>
> LOL! My opinion is that you are a dope.
>

What makes a nasty, wife beating Gerund Boy like you think anybody gives a shit about your moronic opinion?

Date: December 16, 2020 05:28PM

A bit of a reminder that the wife and I have been married for more than 50 years, and together for almost 55. This is very unlikely to happen to any of you.

Date: December 16, 2020 06:13PM

> Remove the beam from thine own eye, and all that.
> There were no others seated in our section, and
> none of us was so fragile as to have been bothered
> by it at all. It's just you and your sorry-ass
> made-up phony codes that are susceptible to
> violation here.

LOL! Like your Restaurant Week Code? You can't live by your own codes and you certainly can't live by the codes set by a civilized society. It isn't my code. It is the code understood by anyone who isn't a classless clod.

https://www.thespruce.com/what-to-do-when-cell-phone-rings-during-dinner-1216950
https://gothamist.com/food/when-is-it-ever-ok-to-use-your-cell-phone-in-a-restaurant
https://time.com/5178352/phone-ruining-dinner/
https://www.eater.com/2017/11/30/16672378/cell-phone-ban-restaurant
https://westchestermagazine.com/food/restaurants-food/dos-and-donts-of-using-your-cell-phone-in-restaurants/
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/dining/a22799758/dining-table-phone-etiquette/
https://time.com/4010146/smartphones-dinner/

And public opinion surveys say you are in the small minority.

2015-08-26_alone-together_0_01.png

I realize a selfish, smug asshole like you doesn't much care what those around him think, but most people think you are a selfish, smug asshole on a cellphone at a place and time you shouldn't be.

> > Not to mention touching a cell phone while
> dining
> > is just fucking gross. I guess you are ignorant
>
> > of that fact too.
>
> I would certainly disagree with it, if that's what
> you meant.

Your Cell Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than a Toilet Seat. Think about that as your dining partner reaches for the basket of bread. I suppose it doesn't matter that much since you were on your phone as well. His shit mixed with your shit. What could go wrong?

> But then I disagree with literally ALL
> of the endless streams of stupid things that you
> so foolishly post here.

Because you are a liar and I have exposed many of them.

> > Who said other fast food is healthy, dumbass?

You left this unananswered.

> > Who said other sandwich places are healthy,
> dumbass?

You left this unanswered.

> It's all relative, you horribly uneducated sack of
> shit.

No, it isn't. You didn't say "it is healthier than....."

You stupidly called it healthful and healthy. It isn't.

> Like improper language, improper cooking abounds.
> A proper chef uses the proper tools. And despite
> confusion among testosterone-driven backyard
> yahoos, when preparing small, delicate fish, a
> grill is quite simply the wrong tool.

The experts disagree. And they all say you are wrong. Again.

> By the way, your azodicarbonamide apology above

There was no apology and no need for one. You might want to learn what the word means.

> leaves unanswered the question of how you managed
> to post from such a position of careless ignorance
> to begin with.

Not having eaten at a Subway in probably more than two decades, I wasn't up to date, nor did I care to be up to date, on their latest practices. After all, it's still pure shit.

And because that post was the gift that will keep on giving all through the season....

> > Fresh? Vegetables delivered once a week at
> best.
> > Meat is pre-sliced in some unknown location.
>
> Same with what's in my fridge, dope.

I'm sorry your life is so shitty. Not really as you are an asshole, so I will just laugh at your pathetic ass. I know who slices my deli meats. And sliced deli meats should only be kept 3 to 5 days. Veggies are always purchased fresh and used within the same timeframe unless they need to be consumed sooner.

Again, more shit you are ignorant about concerning food.

Date: December 16, 2020 06:58PM

Poor little asshole has clearly had a tough day! Too bad, so sad. Can’t imagine that so many people use their cellphones as if they were cellphones, or that you don’t have to eat at Subway to know that ADA is not used in their breads. Can’t imagine either that anyone has thought of using sanitizer or sanitizing wipes to help keep their hands and cellphones clean. Best just to go to bed and be done with it all, dope. Maybe try and fail again in the morning.

Date: December 16, 2020 07:15PM

LOL! Looks like the lying shit-shack shut-in is upset to find out most people think he's an asshole. Being a classless clod certainly didn't help his case.

Maybe you should take your own advice. You just got smacked around, Dope.

Stop off at the fridge on your way and grab some week old deli meats and veggies. You can't even afford to get fresh good properly.

Posted by: Good Job Bob ()
Date: December 16, 2020 08:10PM

> A bit of a reminder that the wife and I have been
> married for more than 50 years, and together for
> almost 55. This is very unlikely to happen to any
> of you.

So you're old as shit and you're going to die soon.

Yeah, you 'win' that one.

Date: December 16, 2020 08:38PM

Most people are (like you) just uneducated dopes. The opinions of such louts do indeed mean very little to me. Meanwhile, properly stored, produce keeps well, and while maybe not gelbwurst, most cured deli meats have enough sodium in them to hang around for quite a while also. Made some fresh parmesan meatballs earlier. Had three of those for dinner with the rest now being on the clock, as they don’t keep well at all. They are delicious though. They’ll make a nice snack or meal on each of the next several days.

Posted by: UPBTC ()
Date: December 16, 2020 08:40PM

> A bit of a reminder that the wife and I have been
> married for more than 50 years, and together for
> almost 55. This is very unlikely to happen to any
> of you.

& Gerund Boy's been beating her for almost all of those 55 yrs. Poor woman, married to a disgusting, wife beating asshole like you.

Date: December 16, 2020 08:50PM

Good Job Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> So you're old as shit and you're going to die soon.

Docs keep giving me the high sign, so I expect that many unsuspecting 30-somethings will continue to pass on before I do. After all, the wife and I have already beaten everything that could have killed us in our 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, or 60’s, so we’re kind of on a roll here. Nice.

Date: December 16, 2020 08:56PM

> Meanwhile, properly stored, produce
> keeps well, and while maybe not gelbwurst, most
> cured deli meats have enough sodium in them to
> hang around for quite a while also.

I'll take the word of the USDA over some lying shit-shack shut-in who thinks Subway is healthy, fresh and delicious.

Date: December 16, 2020 09:23PM

> Most people are (like you) just uneducated dopes.
> The opinions of such louts do indeed mean very
> little to me.

Says the moron who relies on Trip Advisor ratings and rankings.

Date: December 16, 2020 09:42PM

Just laughable. Losers can’t handle ANYTHING at all! Incredible. Meanwhile, the wife and I have been able to see a lot and do a lot over all these years. Did I mention the Beatles concert? And now we get to enjoy our eighth year as wealthy retirees in our custom digs out here in the spectacular Sweet Spot. Too bad our Nats season tickets (since 2005) didn’t quite pan out in 2020, but we did get to do a lot of great dining out that others can only write transparent fictions about. Great to be us, any way you slice it.

Date: December 16, 2020 09:52PM

> I'll take the word of the USDA over some lying
> shit-shack shut-in who thinks Subway is healthy,
> fresh and delicious.

Well, some of us have enough experience with food and in the food industry not to need to rely on mechanical BEST BY dates. TA is meanwhile just a means to underscore your ignorance and lack of relevant experience.

Posted by: Bzzzttt Sorry... ()
Date: December 16, 2020 09:55PM

> Good Job Bob Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------
> > So you're old as shit and you're going to die
> soon.
>
> Docs keep giving me the high sign, so I expect
> that many unsuspecting 30-somethings will continue
> to pass on before I do. After all, the wife and I
> have already beaten everything that could have
> killed us in our 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, or
> 60’s, so we’re kind of on a roll here. Nice.

You'll be dead in less than 20 years.

Your meaningless Fed retiree life will be over.

They'll give your clothes and the mediocre shit that you paid too much for to Goodwill.

All of your pretentious bullshit will mean nothing to anyone.

Means nothing now to us.

You might as well be dead.

200.gif

Date: December 16, 2020 10:06PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > I'll take the word of the USDA over some lying
> > shit-shack shut-in who thinks Subway is
> healthy,
> > fresh and delicious.
>
> Well, some of us have enough experience with food
> and in the food industry not to need to rely on
> mechanical BEST BY dates.

Yeah, you know more than the folks at USDA. Go with that. You eat Subway and GAR slop, so that food experience counts against you.

> TA is meanwhile just a
> means to underscore your ignorance and lack of
> relevant experience.

Can't have it both ways, dumbshit. You dont even understand how the rankings are tabulated.

Date: December 16, 2020 10:09PM

^^^ Ah, the ignorance , envy, and butthurt raise their ugly heads once again. Those of us who have been and done simply laugh at you backward downscale losers.

Date: December 16, 2020 10:15PM

And the baseless bluster of the badly beaten buffoon begins. Meanwhile, it's the "downscale losers" who use cellphones while dining out with others. Civilized people just roll our eyes and mock them.

Leave it to the Trump lovers to deny the science of the USDA as they ignore all science.

Date: December 16, 2020 10:31PM

Whatever floats your boat, loser. Punt all the shit you feel you can’t handle off to USDA and the like. It may well be that your own head, eyes, and nose are not up to the tasks at hand, so go ahead and get yourself out of the way. Nothing wrong in settling for second best.

Date: December 16, 2020 10:34PM

Deny the science. Don't wear a mask while you're at it. What a typical Trump loving loser.

Date: December 16, 2020 10:36PM

Quick summary of TA for the helpless —

Good reviews are good
More reviews are good
Newer reviews are good

Hope you dopes can take it from there.

Date: December 16, 2020 10:39PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Deny the science. Don't wear a mask while you're
> at it. What a typical Trump loving loser.

Drinking to excess is not a good way to deal with tough days at the office. Silly rabbit.

Date: December 16, 2020 10:55PM

-------------------------------------------------
> Drinking to excess is not a good way to deal with
> tough days at the office. Silly rabbit.

I thought I lived in a home. Or, I worked in a cubicle aka cube. Which is it, dumbass? Dope.

Date: December 17, 2020 08:51AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> I thought I lived in a home. Or, I worked in a
> cubicle aka cube. Which is it, dumbass? Dope.

While it was not first proposed by me, the former is thoroughly consistent with years' worth of glaring holes in your posting here. The latter was merely a mockery of a claim once made for outside employment, a claim that was no more clear or convincing than your faked Fiola Mare stories. In short, you have never fooled many here at all.

Date: December 17, 2020 10:56AM

Well, the stupid Whiffies only struggled even more than usual in their ill-conceived, late-in-the-day posting efforts on Wednesday. They just can't manage to keep anything together, the silly geese. The Sweet Spot is of course not its usual self this morning either, as hideous wintry mix materials have lately cascaded down on top of everything. None of this will last long of course, even with temps of 28 degrees when I got up, and nothing much above the mid 30's expected today. Back to 45 by Sunday. Looks like we had about an inch and a half of precip in total, but all that is gone now, and though with perhaps more wind than would be welcome, we should see only sunny skies now, at least until the overnight at some point.

It's of course all the dark of night now for the papered-over President Ding Dong. Hell-bent on trashing as much as he possibly can in his feeble final days, his next step may be to pile up old tires in front of the White House and set them on fire. That's the sort of pathetic and pathological mistake of a total LOSER this clown actually is. His 'legacy' will be entirely that of a failed, disgraced, and America-hating villain.

In other news, MLB has moved into the 20th century at last by finally recognizing the Negro leagues as having been a part of major league baseball. Not all of the newly recognized leagues were of course equal in stature or signifuicance, but a formal recognition of the Negro leagues as a group has been long overdue.

Lots of course is long overdue as well over in ever-struggling Falls Church City. None of them is apt to be much in the way of good news for the community, but the City Council will this afternoon hear from developers about their needs and ideas for 'amendments' to plans for the West End project. Assurances have been given that the old high school will indeed be torn down at some point, but not a lot is actually certain after that. Quite a few tea leaves may have been misread here.

Date: December 17, 2020 11:45AM

> While it was not first proposed by me, the former
> is thoroughly consistent with years' worth of
> glaring holes in your posting here.

Who proposed it then?

> The latter
> was merely a mockery of a claim once made for
> outside employment, a claim that was no more clear
> or convincing than your faked Fiola Mare stories.
> In short, you have never fooled many here at all.

So, now you deny I earn money outside of the home? I am actually self-employed and that self-employment affords me numerous opportunities to walk or drive along or across Washington Ave. in the vicinity of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial many days a month over the past many years. It is for that reason that many of your claims about the area have been pointed out as blunders and lies. That's how you are not able to fool anyone about that area at all.

Now, back to the early Christmas gift...

> Subway is the largest faet-food operation in the
> world. It is insanely popular because of their
> fresh, healthy, and delicious sandwiches

You: "Most people are just uneducated dopes. The opinions of such louts do indeed mean very little to me."

Hmmmm. Seems their popularity should be of little significance to you.

Date: December 17, 2020 12:32PM

> Who proposed it then?

Others who saw it as the only explanation for your perpetual ignorance of matters ongoing around your professed neighborhood.

> So, now you deny I earn money outside of the home?

I only point out that you are ignorant of your own supposed surroundings and make shit up left and right. Your foolish claims about Wash Ave are google-claims, just as your alleged travels to anywhere are all google-journeys. Simply put, your are a fraud through and through.

> I am actually self-employed and that self-employment
> affords me numerous opportunities to walk or drive
> along or across Washington Ave.

There is no evidence to suggest that any of that is the case. Rather, your long history of simple stupid-shit posts about the area fully supports the notion that you are indeed a home-bound invalid of one sort of another who does not get out and about at all. By the way, so long as the weather cooperates, we now plan to head down to SWDC again on Saturday rather than waiting until next month. Your false testimony will thus be further undermined somewhat sooner than I had thought.

file.php?2,file=427449,filename=aaeon.jp

> Hmmmm. Seems their popularity should be of little
> significance to you.

You are too English-challenged to be taken even remotely seriously. Just an overwhelmed Subway dope, as your pathetically bungled azodicarbonamide calamity so very clearly confirmed.

Posted by: Streetview Contributor ()
Date: December 17, 2020 12:44PM

>
> By the way, so long as the
> weather cooperates, we now plan to head down to
> SWDC again on Saturday rather than waiting until
> next month. Your false testimony will thus be
> further undermined somewhat sooner than I had
> thought.

Great, so you'll have no excuse for not taking pics while you're there then.

But I'm sure that you'll find one. lol

Date: December 17, 2020 01:07PM

I doubt anyone will be much interested, dope. Certainly those who have been along that route would need no further convincing, and I’ll not in any case be pulling off or over to make any special touristy stops along the way.

Date: December 17, 2020 01:31PM

> Others who saw it as the only explanation for your
> perpetual ignorance of matters ongoing around your
> professed neighborhood.

In other words, you can't say who actually made such a statement. Perhaps you are lying again.

> I only point out that you are ignorant of your own
> supposed surroundings and make shit up left and
> right. Your foolish claims about Wash Ave are
> google-claims, just as your alleged travels to
> anywhere are all google-journeys. Simply put,
> your are a fraud through and through.

My claims are my own supported by evidence from unbiased, unvarnished and uncontested sources. Your claims are supported by exactly nothing. Funny how it ALWAYS works out that way. Why is it you are unable to substantiate your claims?

> There is no evidence to suggest that any of that
> is the case. Rather, your long history of simple
> stupid-shit posts about the area fully supports
> the notion that you are indeed a home-bound
> invalid of one sort of another who does not get
> out and about at all.

LOL! You cannot rewrite history with your fantasy-fiction.

Let's take a look at just some on your growing list of blunders:
- There has never been a time where the glass and granite walls have been obscured from view by foliage.
- You were completely unaware of the location of the 3rd Street Tunnel in relation to the photo you posted.
- You couldn't tell the difference between a garage entrance and a loading dock.
- Your exit 6 blunder.
- Your ignorance of the 12+ foot walls obscuring views of any of the grass in Spirit of Justice Park of those driving along Washington Avenue.
- Your complete lies about horticultural malpractice being committed by NPS.
- Your complete ignorance of the slip lane north of the tracks at the intersection of S. Capitol St. and Washington Ave.
- Your complete ignorance of the three large asphalt parking lots that actually do sit on both sides of Washington Avenue.
- Your bogus claims of "large grassy areas" along the length of both sides of Washington Avenue.

Put all of those together and it becomes readily apparent that you have never once ventured that way at all. No wonder it has become widely known as your Washington Ave. Wipeout.

> thought.

If so, it would be your first. Meanwhile, I'll be in a warmer climate where the weather is virtually guaranteed to cooperate. I win. Besides, I saw the views first hand along Washington Avenue earlier this week. All of the leaves on all of the Autumn Gold Ginkgo trees are no more. The glass and granite walls remain, as they always have been, visible to those walking or driving along or across Washington Avenue. The 12+ foot walls remain. Exit 6 is still there. So, is the slip lane from S. Capitol St. to Washington Ave. that lies completely north of the tracks. As do the three large asphalt parking lots lining both sides of Washington Avenue.

> ="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php
> ?2,file=427449,filename=aaeon.jpg" width=250>

Not sure why you want to bring up your map with a thumbtack in it, when street-view shows you once again to be wrong. You'll run away from this question again. What are the names of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo below. Run, sissy, RUN!

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

> You are too English-challenged to be taken even
> remotely seriously. Just an overwhelmed Subway
> dope, as your pathetically bungled
> azodicarbonamide calamity so very clearly
> confirmed.

LOL! Yeah, you really got me there. I didn't keep up with which shady chemicals Subway puts in its piss-poor products.

I'm man enough to admit my errors. You lie about or run away from yours.

Posted by: 6HYCU ()
Date: December 17, 2020 01:33PM

Posted by: Streetview Contributor ()
Date: December 17, 2020 12:44PM

>
> thought.

Great, so you'll have no excuse for not taking pics while you're there then.

But I'm sure that you'll find one. lol

^^^^^Yup, you called it right. He knows he'll get shown up for the fake he is.

> I doubt anyone will be much interested, dope.
> Certainly those who have been along that route
> would need no further convincing, and I’ll not
> in any case be pulling off or over to make any
> special touristy stops along the way.

^^^^^Obvious fake is obvious.

Date: December 17, 2020 02:02PM

Your sorry ignorant butt has had so many big bad boots put up it, and now a few more may be on the way. Poor you. I was meanwhile more than deliberate in resisting ‘nursing home’ suggestions, but over time, the sense of them has become more and more apparent and persuasive. All while your own behavior has only made them seem more credible.

Posted by: Would if you could but you can't ()
Date: December 17, 2020 02:05PM

> I doubt anyone will be much interested, dope.
> Certainly those who have been along that route
> would need no further convincing, and I’ll not
> in any case be pulling off or over to make any
> special touristy stops along the way.

Oh, we'd be very interested. lol

But you won't.

It's OK, we all know that you're completely full of shit.

Date: December 17, 2020 02:13PM

Go there, Linus. Check out of the home and hail a cab. The AVDL Memorial is done thanks to the Great Pruning, but many of the rest of your lies would be destroyed in a matter of minutes. You are, after all, just an ethical disgrace.

Posted by: Can't back up a fucking thing ()
Date: December 17, 2020 02:22PM

> Go there, Linus. Check out of the home and hail
> a cab. The AVDL Memorial is done thanks to the
> Great Pruning, but many of the rest of your lies
> would be destroyed in a matter of minutes. You
> are, after all, just an ethical disgrace.

Just shut the fuck up idiot.

We're tired of your same bullshit you tedious douche.

You know that you were wrong.

Move on like a normal fucking human.

Date: December 17, 2020 02:56PM

> Your sorry ignorant butt has had so many big bad
> boots put up it, and now a few more may be on the
> way. Poor you. I was meanwhile more than
> deliberate in resisting ‘nursing home’
> suggestions, but over time, the sense of them has
> become more and more apparent and persuasive. All
> while your own behavior has only made them seem
> more credible.

In other words, you can't say who actually made such a statement. Perhaps you are lying again. It happens quite frequently that you make two contradictory statements because you just can't seem to tell the truth.

I'm far more spry today than at any point in your pathetic existence. I walk many places, run, swim, bike or row daily. You can't even manage to complete an executive par 3 course. You are just a pathetic pile of shit.

At this point, I should start zeroing in on what I might want for dinner. Oysters for sure. Raw or pesto parmesan? Both? We'll split the Gigi for sure. Then? Any cut is always done to perfection. Or, Veal Martini or Parmesan? We usually go with the standard Creamed Spinach and Mashed Potatoes, but we've been known to deviate and go with the asparagus or Brussels sprouts. We've had the asparagus grilled. I'm sure that upsets you to no end, ya' lying fraud.

After what will certainly be a satisfying and filling meal, it'll be off to bed to rest up for a long road trip to the Sunshine State. Haven't yet decided on how to divvy it up. No hurry to get there and not much of a hurry to return. Shorts and short sleeves are packed. Some others will pretend to take a drive down Washington Avenue. They never say why they are going that way. No comments on the quality of the goods or services they are getting. They just focus on the route. I've been told that's a dead giveaway that they are lying. LOL!

Date: December 17, 2020 03:01PM

Can't back up a fucking thing Wrote:

> Move on like a normal fucking human.

He can't. Fragile ego, sociopath, narcissist. He is a textbook case for someone suffering from antisocial personality disorder.

Behind his mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. He's an asshole, so I don't feel guilty making fun of him despite his mental condition. It's not like he is seeking professional help for his condition. If he was, maybe I'd cut him some slack. There is no way a mental health professional would let him post the pure bullshit he posts here.

Date: December 17, 2020 03:08PM

It’s been years now since you were LTC-tagged, Linus. You still can’t dispute the claim it seems.

Date: December 17, 2020 03:19PM

> It’s been years now since you were LTC-tagged,
> Linus. You still can’t dispute the claim it
> seems.

I see my evening reservations has sent him into yet another senseless rage where he can do nothing but spew more nonsense and lies. He really does need a mental health intervention.

Who tagged me with that? It's just more of your inconsistent statements. You claim I walk over a mile for Mediterranean food (a lie). Then you claim I am home-bound (a lie). You can't keep your stories straight because you are constantly lying. You are such a liar, you probably don't even recognize the truth anymore.

Date: December 17, 2020 03:20PM

LOL! The last trip south never made it past Potomac Mills. Linus = Douche.

Date: December 18, 2020 05:43AM

You don't even believe that. That trip, all the others and the one I'll embark upon in a few minutes chap your badly beaten ass.

As promised, it's an early morning for us. Looks like we'll hit Hilton Head by early afternoon. Sandwiches from deli meats and cheeses sliced yesterday will be prepared en route for lunch. Who knows, maybe dinner in Savannah? From there, we'll be in the Space Coast early Saturday. We haven't been back in quite some time (you know that European cruise that upset you so much and then, of course, the pandemic), so we'll have lots of catching up to do with the neighbors. I'm sure you've got something planned with the friends from the Land of Make-believe and whatnot. Maybe yet another strip-mall pizzeria or GAR outing? I know you wouldn't want to mix it up a bit. LOL! If you do decide to try something new, I'd recommend the Veal Martini at The Palm. Delicious and reasonably priced at the same time.

PS- A guy with insider status in the hospitality industry would NEVER confuse chowhound with chownow and not know the difference. It's just one of your many tells that exposes you as a total fraud. Work on that while I'm gone. Who knows, maybe I'll check in from time to time (you're familiar with that phrase, right? LOL!) To see how you're coping. It's well documented that people with mental health problems, such as yourself, suffer greatly during the holidays. Hang in there, I'll be back around to kick your ass, expose your lies and routinely mock you on a more regular basis after the holiday season.

Date: December 18, 2020 09:38AM

So, I was expecting to hear more in the way of driving directions and handy tips about the parking situation at the second-rate Tysons steakhouse. Never of course expected anything more than a copy-and paste blurb from the online menu. Shallots, mushrooms, fresh and sun-dried tomatoes, white wine, Florio Dry Marsala wine, and basil. That's not really hard to do. Sort of like coming up with a flowcode for Fiola Mare.

And then, immediately checking out of the home AMA, and heading off on just the sort of holiday super-spreader sojourn that medical authorities have been preaching against for weeks? That's not at all an example of wise planning. I do remember brown-bag drives to Florida from the days of my early youth though. Mostly just US-1 in those days. 42 Miles to Stuckey's. 36 Miles to Stuckey's. 27 Miles to Stuckey's. But since we've now long had it to spare, I would much rather just shell out the $15K and make a proper week's trip of it. Heck, I'd even be sure to take my cellphone and a charger along. How hard is that? But of course it's not everyone who can afford even a little part of a lifestyle like that.

As for Christmas, our family charity remains on hold due to the pandemic, and both of the major social events that have been part of Xmas out this way for decades are of course cancelled. So we'll stick to being careful and seeing only those who are within our COVID bubble. Yay for being safe!

Date: December 18, 2020 11:05AM

Well, the Whiffie weaklings remain in just the same sort of delusional state that has always corrupted their flimsy thinking, but it sounds like they are intent now on once again banding together and beating a retreat into off-line cowering for some period of time. What a bunch of battered losers! Meanwhile, it remains rather cold out here in the Sweet Spot so far this morning. It was 30 degrees and overcast when I got up, and though we will have sunshine to spare once again this afternoon, it looks like our highs will fall short of the 40-degree mark once again. A warming trend should set in on Sunday though, so that will be a welcome thing. One of the neighborhood foxes was spotted staking out the bird-feeders over the back patio as the snow fell, and then for the first time in a while, two foxes at once were seen prancing about out along the fence line. No idea what sort of wildlife visits today might bring of course, so we'll just have to keep an eye out.

We'll have to keep an eye out as well to see if the El Foldo President Ding Dong will have anything rational to say or do as the COVID and economic crises that he helped to foment roll on to the pain and detriment of millions of Americans everywhere. And now another government shutdown looms, as Republicans waste time lying about nonsense election fraud claims. What a hopeless crew of dopes the GOP has become. We seriously need to be rid of ALL of them.

In other news, the Nats have been talking off and on to the JT Realmuto camp, but there doesn't so far seem to be much to it. For the money, we could likely do as well with any competent partner for Yan Gomes. Doesn't have to be the cream of the crop, but it does have to be somebody, as the not yet ready Tres Barrera is currently the only other catcher on the 40-man roster. 32-year old lefty Roenis Elias will meanwhile throw for clubs on Sunday. He wrote himself out of the Nats picture shirtly after arriving by injuring himself running to first base on a ball put in play after having been ordered not to swing. He may be on the dumb side, but he's also been effective at times out of the pen, so he may find himself a deal if he can show he's healthy.

Not really healthy at all of course is that sorely afflicted area known as Falls Church City. We haven't learned anything new yet about potential abandonment of the EFC Metro station, or about what developers don't anymore want to build in West End, but things should start shaking out on those fronts fairly soon. It will likley not all be good news.

Date: December 18, 2020 04:14PM

LOL! The rage of the lying shit-shack shut-in really does overfloweth. Dismisses the Martini recipe from The Palm while praises the mundane Alfredo from the strip-mall pizzeria. What a butthurt little bitch. He’s really overdue for a mental health intervention.

And what’s this nonsense about forgetting a charger and cellphone? Has he completely lost his shit? He’s clearly too dumb to understand that you can keep your COVID bubble intact but simply move it 800 or so miles south.

Well, dinner plans need to be finalized. Maybe I’ll check in sometime tomorrow to see what he’ll fuck up next. Then again, maybe I won’t. We’ll have lots to do to resupply the Sunshine State property. Not to mention it’ll be at or around 70 tomorrow and the next few days. It’s vacation, so many better things to do than post here. Of course, some folks pretending to be anywhere but home including restaurants, ball games, and spring training post constantly here. Their pathetic charade is obvious. An occasional post? Sure. Incessant posting? Not so much.

Date: December 18, 2020 05:49PM

Ah! The unshakable ignorance, envy, and butthurt of the now displaced loser makes an unscheduled appearance. What a hopeless douche. Got swans?

Posted by: fairfax person 49 ()
Date: December 18, 2020 07:13PM

All, let's just get along and head over to Arthur Treacher's for some nice, hot fish and chips. Enjoyed safely with a mask and 6' apart of course.

Date: December 19, 2020 10:13AM

Well. the story from the Whiffies is that after a grand and long planned visit to a second rate local steakhouse, they violated the pleas of every known public health official by driving off to some Florida Space Coast timeshare for the holidays. Even though two healthy Subway stores can be found over in Cape Canaveral, that's not even the 'nice' part of Florida. That's about as dumb as living in Falls Church City was to begin with, but at least he can afford it, assuming that he was somehow able to save up enough in advance. Out here in the Sweet Spot that he clearly can't afford, it's definitely the fourth of our four seasons now. It was 72 degrees in the living room, but 27 outside when I got up. There is no wind at all though, and we will have plenty of bright sunshinbe going on until some clouds start to move in this afternoon. We should be back from our latest Wash Ave inspection tour and SWDC artisan errand-running by then. Haven't been since late October, but I expect the Great Pruning damage still to be in evidence.

That damage is of course trivial in comparison to that done to America by the now ousted President Ding Dong. There is so close to nothing good that this dope will leave behind. Medical, economic, political, and intelligence failures to be sure, but precious little on the plus side of the ledger. He and loyalists in a warped imitation of a FOX News Stormtrooper GOP that he fashioned during a reign of political terror, must equally be driven out of our national debate and politics, now and forever. What a saga of shame!

In other news, there's not much going on just now. A little early yet for a true Xmas lull, but with so much uncertainty swirling around every aspect of MLB, it's really no wonder. What has stood out the most in every significant deal done far has been how easily it could go south, particularly from a club perspective. What hath Bozo Bobby wrought?

Things are a heckuva mess over in Falls Church City as well of course. Reconstruction projects from one end of town to the other, and not one of them can be said to be on solid ground. Rather than recovery, it's just another chapter of decay that we are witnessing in FCC these days. Best for those folks to just get out of Dodge before thay are trampled in a stampede of white elephants. .

Date: December 19, 2020 11:09AM

Cruising along 66 for the first time since the new eastbound lane opened, and it’s quite nice. Ballston traffic nicely split from thru traffic. Good job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2020 11:09AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: December 19, 2020 12:37PM

Artisan purchases completed and now illegally parked outside the ballpark hoping to pick up special plan-holder freebies from the team store. Might be good. We’ll see.

Date: December 19, 2020 12:47PM

> Cruising along 66in the new Fairfax Connector buses for the first time since they were put in service new
> eastbound lane opened
, and it’s quite nice.
> Ballston traffic nicely split from thru traffic.
> Good job.

FIFY

Date: December 19, 2020 12:56PM

> Artisan purchasesDumpster diving completed and now illegally
> parked outside the ballparkloitering outside the welfare office hoping to pick up
> special plan-holder freebies from the team store.
> Might be good. We’ll see.

FIFY

Posted by: merchandise queston ()
Date: December 19, 2020 01:45PM

What size of wine glasses do they have?

Date: December 19, 2020 01:46PM

^^^ Childishness knows no bounds when sock-puppet armies are around. LOL! Stopped off on the way home for a sit-down sub lunch. Yummy, and we do need to keep the cash flowing to all our favorite places, after all.

Date: December 19, 2020 01:51PM

topped off at the I-66 glory hole on the way home for a kneeling-down semen lunch. Yummy, and we do need to keep the cum flowing to all our favorite places, after all.

Date: December 19, 2020 02:05PM

All the way from faux-Florida. Imagine that! By the way, with the leaves down now, the effects of the Great Pruning are even more awful to behold than they were earlier. No matter to the frauds and losers who never go there of course. Dopes.

Posted by: Go figure... ()
Date: December 19, 2020 02:43PM

> All the way from faux-Florida. Imagine that! By
> the way, with the leaves down now, the effects of
> the Great Pruning are even more awful to behold
> than they were earlier. No matter to the frauds
> and losers who never go there of course. Dopes.

But, of course, no picture.

Imagine that.

66323939.jpg

Date: December 19, 2020 02:47PM

^^^ Lol! Imagine being as dumb as this dope!

Posted by: Nobody buys your bullshit lol ()
Date: December 19, 2020 03:00PM

^^^ Lol! Imagine being as dumb as this dope!

Date: December 19, 2020 03:11PM

Douchebag promenade. Can’t fathom the depth or scale of your own inferiority. Pathetic in the extreme.

Pages: PreviousFirst...131132133134135136137138139140141...LastNext
Current Page: 136 of 612

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.