HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...111112113114115116117118119120121Next
Current Page: 118 of 121
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 07, 2020 05:21PM

LOL! Changing the subject to try and distract from your blunders and lies does not make those blunders and lies go away. You are such a transparent and deceitful asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 07, 2020 05:32PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> FAIL! That photo is ancient and deliberately
> unrepresentative of any current situation.

Bzzzzt. That photo is 13 months old. The trees in question could not grow in height and width to obscure any of the glass and granite walls of the memorial in that time.

When you made that bogus claim, it had been a mere 10 months since it was taken. Do I need to remind you of the growth rate of the gingko trees there?

Your claims do not comport with common sense or the laws of nature. You've recently had to devise this story of a massive pruning operation because you know you lied.

When originally confronted with your lie, you hastily retreated to a watercolor that you tried to pass off as a photograph. You are such a dishonest weasel.

You also discussed this enveloping canopy and how it was envisioned by the creators of the memorial. You are now contending that they hacked the entire canopy away. And why would they do this if they wanted this canopy?

You are such a fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 07, 2020 06:59PM

I have driven past that point roughly once a month since April. It looks nothing like your ancient picture. Your dishonesty is hardly surprising though, given the vast scales of your sorry-ass lying here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 07, 2020 07:17PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Changing the subject to try and distract from your
> blunders and lies does not make those blunders and lies
> go away. You are such a transparent and deceitful asshole.

Just trying to keep you up to date on important developments at GAR. It’s not like you know jackshit about the place on your own. Loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 07, 2020 07:23PM

I've driven past it and/or walked through it at least 10 times a month for much longer than the past six months. Not once were the views of the glass and granite walls obscured by any foliage. You simply lied once again. To make matters worse for you, your claims defy common sense and the laws of nature. Cleary, along with the truth, those are foreign concepts to you.

Let's not forget that there is that large swath of granite pavers that go right up to the curb. The distance between the trees alone makes your claim impossible.

19c07a08c0.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 07, 2020 07:24PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! Changing the subject to try and distract
> from your
> > blunders and lies does not make those blunders
> and lies
> > go away. You are such a transparent and
> deceitful asshole.
>
> Just trying to keep you up to date on important
> developments at GAR. It’s not like you know
> jackshit about the place on your own. Loser.


LOL! I know enough to stay away. The folks over at Loudoun Underground may find it more interesting. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 07, 2020 07:56PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've driven past it and/or walked through it at
> least 10 times a month for much longer than the
> past six months.

Well, you’ve certainly lied about it all for much longer than the past six months. All because you could not accept the simple fact that grassy areas with small trees line both sides of Washington Avenue. That’s just how mentally and emotionally weak you are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 07, 2020 08:10PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------
> LOL! I know enough to stay away. The folks over at
> Loudoun Underground may find it more interesting.

You didn’t know enough to keep you from posting a ridiculous pile of slobbering stupid nonsense like that. In the real world, GAR stores are wildly popular, and their chefs, managers, and service staff are heavily wooed and recruited by the best and best known stores in the area. Like me, they know much more than some backwater jackass like you does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 07, 2020 08:30PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I've driven past it and/or walked through it at
> > least 10 times a month for much longer than the
> > past six months.
>
> Well, you’ve certainly lied about it all for
> much longer than the past six months. All because
> you could not accept the simple fact that grassy
> areas with small trees line both sides of
> Washington Avenue. That’s just how mentally and
> emotionally weak you are.


All evidence goes against everything you claim. All of it.

Not once over the past 6 months were the views of the glass and granite walls obscured by any foliage. You simply lied once again. To make matters worse for you, your claims defy common sense and the laws of nature. Cleary, along with the truth, those are foreign concepts to you.

Let's not forget that there is that large swath of granite pavers that go right up to the curb. The distance between the trees alone makes your claim impossible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 07, 2020 08:31PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
> ------------------------------------------------
> > LOL! I know enough to stay away. The folks over
> at
> > Loudoun Underground may find it more
> interesting.
>
> You didn’t know enough to keep you from posting
> a ridiculous pile of slobbering stupid nonsense
> like that. In the real world, GAR stores are
> wildly popular, and their chefs, managers, and
> service staff are heavily wooed and recruited by
> the best and best known stores in the area. Like
> me, they know much more than some backwater
> jackass like you does.

But I still don't like it. You need to figure out why that bothers you so much and move on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: TWSDW ()
Date: October 07, 2020 10:20PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YNWDT Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nobody believes you have a "family charity".
>
> Our dozens of scholarship recipients certainly do.
> The IRS certainly does. It's only butthurt
> asshole losers like you who have such problems
> with such a simple concept.



Nobody believes there are any "scholarship recipients" Nobody believes you get anything from the IRS except maybe a levy notice. Only assholes like you make up shit like your fake charity.



>
> > (Psssssst-GAR is overpriced, microwaved slop
> > served by snooty waiters & waitresses who give
> you
> > indifferent service on a good day and crummy
> > service most days. Of course, since you're such
> a
> > dolt, you'd eat there. Those of us in the know
> > don't. don't tell nobody, OK?)
>
> LOL! Such a consistently fucked up dope.


The consistently fucked up lying piece of shit dope is you, Gerund Boy.


> In the
> real world, GAR has long been the most popular and
> successful upscale casual restaurant group in the
> area,


Mickey D's is popular, too. That doesn't make it any good. GAR's popularity doesn't make it any good. It just shows what a dope you are & everybody else who goes there.

> in part because their proper wood fired
> grills allow them to produce delicious meals from
> original recipes and the freshest possible
> ingredients, all with an upbeat vibe and
> first-rate service at comfortably moderate prices.
> Who wouldn't take a liking to that?
>


All of that is lies. nobody believes you. The fare is mediocre and only on a good day. The menu items are prepackaged and microwaved. There aren't any grills or ovens, only microwaves. The prices for fare like that are way more than what it's worth. Only dolts like you would take a liking to that slop.




> Other than the worst sortS of asshole liars, I
> mean.

No, it's the worst sorts of asshole liars like you who take a liking to getting ripped off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 10:50AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know enough to stay away.

You don't know enough about GAR even to make up decently credible lies about the place. You are a total failure in that enterprise, as in so very many others. All FAIL, all the time.

> The folks over at Loudoun Underground may find it more interesting. Dope.

That's rather fascinating coming from one who in recent days went on and on about his long, long walks into ARLINGTON COUNTY just to get some cheap-ass strip=mall Mediterranean food. And then went man-overboard in trying to describe a meal along the Georgetown waterfront. That's in the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA after all. Of course, you did invest many more words in describing the parking situation there than the dining situation. Not much about the food, service, ambiance, or any of that sort of stuff. Just huff-and-puff over-babbling about 'life-hack' nonsense. That kind of said something right there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 11:10AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> All evidence goes against everything you claim. All of it.

Except that gained by actually driving by the place on a roughly monthly basks. As I've reported, substantial pruning and removals took place over the course of the summer, exposing views to the west of Wash Ave that had been obscured previously. Your dumb-ass pictures of course fail to note any change at all. They are just overly long ago moments frozen in time that you should have moved on from by now but can't. FYI, you can't move the walls around Spirit of Justice Park, or the Wash Ave/S Cap intersection either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 11:14AM

LOL! What? You weren't satisfied with your original response? I guess your addled brain needed some more time to ponder it. Dope.

You still can't manage to post that Google Maps directions link that replicates the route I described. Why is that?

The walk to Yayla isn't all that long. Maybe a half-mile. Well, I guess that might be a bit much for an impotent invalid such as yourself. I never claimed to have walked to Maya. Get your shit together, dumbass,

If you don't know the food, service or ambiance of Fiola Mare, there is no point wasting those descriptions on a rube like you. Every diner there would be able to recognize calamari when they see it. Every diner there knows not to order dressing on the side or even suggest it. Every diner there knows not to go to a restaurant participating in restaurant week during that time. You fail all of those tests and many more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 11:16AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But I still don't like it. You need to figure out why that
> bothers you so much and move on.

Oh, you don't have to like it. There's no accounting for taste after all, even the very worst examples of it. But you go further in telling absolute lies about the nature of the place. You've done so for years. I just call you out on these bouts of absolute bullshit. One case among a great many.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 11:21AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Except that gained by actually driving by the
> place on a roughly monthly basks.

If you drove by, you are lying about what you saw.

> As I've
> reported, substantial pruning and removals took
> place over the course of the summer, exposing
> views to the west of Wash Ave that had been
> obscured previously.

So, they decided to abandon their enveloping canopy idea? No. You are simply lying. The only maintenance over the summer was some weeds were pulled in the mulched areas.

> Your dumb-ass pictures of
> course fail to note any change at all.

Other than the fact that many of the trees are taking o their autumn hues, the photographs I presented depict an accurate representation of what one might see while walking or driving along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

> They are
> just overly long ago moments frozen in time that
> you should have moved on from by now but can't.

Your claims about the site defy common sense and the laws of nature. Do you need me to recount once again the growth habits of the gingko trees?

> FYI, you can't move the walls around Spirit of
> Justice Park, or the Wash Ave/S Cap intersection
> either.

Don't need to move them. They are exactly where I claimed they are. You, of course, were ignorant of both. You are such a failure at just about everything. Can you even wipe your own ass?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 11:25AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But I still don't like it. You need to figure
> out why that
> > bothers you so much and move on.
>
> Oh, you don't have to like it. There's no
> accounting for taste after all, even the very
> worst examples of it. But you go further in
> telling absolute lies about the nature of the
> place. You've done so for years. I just call you
> out on these bouts of absolute bullshit. One case
> among a great many.

So, you were there when I was served lukewarm baby-backs? You were there when I was served a wilted salad because the place couldn't manage to properly dress it? You were there when I had to wait approximately ten minutes to get a server's attention because they messed up my order? You were there when I was served a cheeseburger with a pile of cold shredded cheese on top instead of melted cheese?

You don't know shit and your precious GAR is just an example of that. The place hasn't been good in over a decade which is why I've only been a couple of times in that timeframe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 12:03PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! What? You weren't satisfied with your
> original response? I guess your addled brain
> needed some more time to ponder it. Dope.

Just taking the time now to put a second big bad boot up your sorry butt. I do hear your squeals, though. .
>
> You still can't manage to post that Google Maps
> directions link that replicates the route I
> described. Why is that?

Well, you didn't understand the simple English to begin with, so there's really not much point in trying to catch you up on that. Suffice it to say that your pointless parking rant only underscored the entirely made-up nature of the whole notion. You did not actually eat at ANY Italian seafood place along the Georgetown waterfront, that ridiculous google-claim having been not just fishy, but a total sham. The facts are that you cannot actually keep up with wealthy retirees, so you have to mgake up all this phony shit nonsense instead. So transparently childish!

> The walk to Yayla isn't all that long.

It's in ARLINGTON.

> I never claimed to have walked to Maya. Get yo+ur
> shit together, dumbass,

It's also in ARLINGTON, and learn the bounds of what a claim is.

> If you don't know the food, service or ambiance of
> Fiola Mare, there is no point wasting those
> descriptions on a rube like you.

I've never been there, and neither have you. Which is why all you could manage to talk about was your stupid Google instructions for arriving at a 'life-hack' (LOL!) parking place. Man, that was a dumb road to go down!

Oh, and calamari is typically served sliced and deep-fried. Sort of like bay scallops. And as you seem just plain too dense to understand, dressing on the side is an option that some diners request for reasons of their own, reasons that a total outside dope like you has no place in commenting on at all. And of course, it was you who was off in the dark, and I who had to warn of the dangers of Restaurant Week. But when other plans suddenly fall through, heading over to a place where they know you, and you know that the whole RW rigmarole can simply be waved off in a trice is quite an appropriate thing to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 12:30PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you drove by, you are lying about what you saw.

Plagiarist. And no, unlike you, I don't need to lie. I'm perfectly fine with fact and reason, two things that simply drive lying assholes like you to distraction.

> So, they decided to abandon their enveloping canopy idea?

From recent appearances, yes. As you wouldn't know from having never actually been there.

> The only maintenance over the summer was some weeds
> were pulled in the mulched areas.

You've never actually been there. You make up literally everything you say.

> ...the photographs I presented depict an accurate
> representation of what one might see while walking
> or driving along or across Washington Avenue in
> that vicinity.

No, they are long outdated and a deliberate misrepresentation of what one would until very recently have seen along that drive.

> Don't need to move them. They are exactly where I
> claimed they are. You, of course, were ignorant of
> both. You are such a failure at just about
> everything. Can you even wipe your own ass?

In fact, you tried to have those walls wander all the way from Delaware to Washington, and to invest them with mystical powers to block views on BOTH sides of them. Just plain stupid. And you are very likely the only asshole in the area large enough to try covering up a foolish fuck-up by claiming that the intersection of Wash Ave and S cap is on the north aide of the RR tracks,. That's just plain stupid, but hardly anything new for a desperate lying dope such as your sorry self.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 12:34PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Just taking the time now to put a second big bad
> boot up your sorry butt. I do hear your squeals,
> though. .

Your boot has been mired in your own pile of bullshit since day one. An impotent invalid can't pull it out and your bullshit only gets deeper by the minute.

> The facts are that you
> cannot actually keep up with wealthy retirees,

The facts are you've been lapped many times over and it isn't about to stop anytime soon. Your envy makes me happy though. Your meal at a strip-mall pizzeria pales in comparison to my upscale meal at an Italian seafood spot with amazing waterfront vistas. In fact, there is no comparison whatsoever.

> > The walk to Yayla isn't all that long.
>
> It's in ARLINGTON.

Nobody said it wasn't. You claimed it was a long, long walk. It isn't for normal people. You're only showing what an impotent invalid you are.

> I've never been there,

Well, build up some more equity then. LOL!

> and neither have you.
> Which is why all you could manage to talk about
> was your stupid Google instructions for arriving
> at a 'life-hack' (LOL!) parking place.

If they are Google instructions, you'd be able to post a link to the directions here. What is your excuse for not posting those, pussy?

> Oh, and calamari is typically served sliced and
> deep-fried.

That's one way to do it. Your irrational fear of grilled food gives you tunnel vision though. You are only really revealing that you have no knowledge of or insider status in the hospitality industry. Grilled calamari is really not that uncommon. It's not just the way Maya Bistro serves it, but Fiola Mare does as well. Many others grill it also. You are such a rube.

> Sort of like bay scallops.

Sure thing, but you are barking up the wrong tree, dope.

> And as
> you seem just plain too dense to understand,
> dressing on the side is an option that some diners
> request for reasons of their own, reasons that a
> total outside dope like you has no place in
> commenting on at all.

If the kitchen can't properly dress a salad, it shouldn't be ordered in any way. Better yet, it shouldn't be on the menu.

> And of course, it was you
> who was off in the dark, and I who had to warn of
> the dangers of Restaurant Week.

Bzzzt. Try again.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3081058/3434701.html#msg-3434701

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> > With it being DC Restaurant Week, it's a bit of an
> > amateur hour made for oafish rubes like you.
>
> With our many years of hospitality Industry
> insider status, we know to stay away from
> ‘Restaurant Week’ anywhere

You pretended to know as much then dove head first into it.

> But when other
> plans suddenly fall through, heading over to a
> place where they know you, and you know that the
> whole RW rigmarole can simply be waved off in a
> trice is quite an appropriate thing to do.

You violated your own credo. Dope. You either made up your trip to the place or you lied about you knowing better. Those are the options.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 12:39PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, you were there when I was served lukewarm
> baby-backs? You were there when I was served a
> wilted salad because the place couldn't manage to
> properly dress it? You were there when I had to
> wait approximately ten minutes to get a server's
> attention because they messed up my order? You
> were there when I was served a cheeseburger with a
> pile of cold shredded cheese on top instead of
> melted cheese?

No, I wasn't there for any of that, and neither were you.

> You don't know shit and your precious GAR is just
> an example of that. The place hasn't been good in
> over a decade which is why I've only been a couple
> of times in that timeframe.

And all those bad things happened to you in just a couple of times? Shoot yourself in the foot much, you lying shit-bag asshole?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 01:25PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your boot has been mired in your own pile of bullshit
> since day one. An impotent invalid can't pull it out
> and your bullshit only gets deeper by the minute.

Odd how often I'm out and about, don't you think? And meanwhile you can only google-visit places and then fuck up your stories about those 'journeys'. What an absolute train-wreck it is to be you.

> Well, build up some more equity then. LOL!

LOL! We have so much built up equity that some 20 years ago, we established the family charity with a purpose of using some of our good fortune to give back to the community in the form of scholarships. I know you juist pklain suck at taxes, so maybe go look up what a 501(c)(3) is.

> If they are Google instructions, you'd be able to
> post a link to the directions here. What is your
> excuse for not posting those, pussy?

Again, you have failed the test imposed by simple English usage. There just aren't that many levels of dumb that lie below yours.

> That's one way to do it. Your irrational fear of
> grilled food gives you tunnel vision though.

Grills are fine. Just not for branzino or other tender, fleshy fish. As you should have known long ago, proper wood fired grills are not to be found at 2941, but at nearly every GAR store. They are something of a specialty of the house, one that leaves so many cooks and chefs at other area eateries far in the dust.

> Grilled calamari is really not that uncommon.

It is by comparison. You are merely attempting here another of your desperate douchebag arguments from the outliers that you can shove right back up your ignorant ass.

> Sure thing, but you are barking up the wrong tree, dope.

Yeah, sure. It's all so painful for you to recall.

> If the kitchen can't properly dress a salad, it
> shouldn't be ordered in any way. Better yet, it
> shouldn't be on the menu.

You may not understand that the typical on-the-side request would have had everything to do with the customer and nothing to do with the kitchen. Just another monster fuck-up on your part here. On top of the long ago original fuck-up of yet another bit of ordinary English. You are such a totally feeble and guileless loser!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 01:50PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And all those bad things happened to you in just a
> couple of times? Shoot yourself in the foot much,
> you lying shit-bag asshole?


No, dumbass. Learn to read. It hasn't been good in over a decade. Those shitty experiences happened over a decade ago in the span of about 4 years. In the past decade, I've only been back couple of times. It was never my choice, but it would be rude to insult others by telling them their choice sucks ass. Clear enough for you, dumbass?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 02:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Plagiarist. And no, unlike you, I don't need to
> lie.

Nobody needs to lie, but for some reason you do it all the time.

> > So, they decided to abandon their enveloping
> canopy idea?
>
> From recent appearances, yes.

And you think people believe this crock of shit? Seriously? And why would they do that?

So, it is your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe? Are these magic trees?

19c07a08c0.jpg

> As you wouldn't know
> from having never actually been there.

Does my trip there just last week not count for some reason? How about the few dozen other trips there this year?

> You've never actually been there. You make up
> literally everything you say.

LOL! You don't even believe that.

> No, they are long outdated and a deliberate
> misrepresentation of what one would until very
> recently have seen along that drive.

Nope. They prove you are a liar.


> In fact, you tried to have those walls wander all
> the way from Delaware to Washington,

Nope. Just your poor reading comprehension skills or you deliberately misrepresenting my words. They have always been and I have always contended that they are along Delaware Avenue. They are, however, visible from Washington Avenue and they block views of grass inside the park. Let's recall it was your dumb ass that used grass INSIDE the park as evidence of your "large grassy areas" bullshit. Reality and anyone who's driven that stretch knows it is large asphalt parking lots that dominate the views.

> and to invest
> them with mystical powers to block views on BOTH
> sides of them.

They don't block views on both sides. Again you are misrepresenting what was said (I know, shocker). They certainly don't block views of the large asphalt parking lots which is what directly abuts Washington Avenue on that side.

> Just plain stupid. And you are
> very likely the only asshole in the area large
> enough to try covering up a foolish fuck-up by
> claiming that the intersection of Wash Ave and S
> cap is on the north aide of the RR tracks,.

You still can't name the two streets intersecting to the left of the tracks in the picture below. Until you do that, my assertion stands uncontested by any credible source.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 02:06PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> into DC and
> > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> signs for Rock
> > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th street
> where you
> > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a quick
> right onto
> > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the parking
> lot at the TBC.
>
> LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> directions, moron.

Provide a link to Google map directions that replicates the directions listed above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 03:12PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, dumbass. Learn to read. It hasn't been good in
> over a decade.

So you meant fifteen years when you said decade. Asshole. Meanwhile, I've eaten at GAR stores many dozens of times over all that time, and I've never encountered a problem even remotely like what you describe. That's not because I've somehow been lucky. It's because you are nothing but a lying shit-fuck dirtbag asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 03:27PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And you think people believe this crock of shit?

It's like Santa Claus. People can believe or not believe, but the simple truth of the matter will just roll on and on in either case.

> Does my trip there just last week not count for
> some reason? How about the few dozen other trips
> there this year?

There's no reason to believe that any such trips actually occurred when the facts of simple recent observation stand so squarely against what you have claimed to be the situation there.

> LOL! You don't even believe that.

I have no choice but to believe it when so much of what you post I 100% know to be nothing but fact-denying bullshit. Get your lying ass under control, dummy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 03:31PM

REMINDER:
file.php?2,file=427449,filename=aaeon.jp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 05:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> It's like Santa Claus.

Yes, your claims are exactly like Santa Claus. Santa Claus doesn't exist and the views you claim exist are nonexistent as well. Further, your claims defy common sense and the laws of nature.

BTW, you left this little part out, pussy: So, it is your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe? Are these magic trees?

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0


> There's no reason to believe that any such trips
> actually occurred when the facts of simple recent
> observation stand so squarely against what you
> have claimed to be the situation there.

Except, you know, all those times I have to correct you for the numerous blunders you commit when trying to describe the area.

> I have no choice but to believe it when so much of
> what you post I 100% know to be nothing but
> fact-denying bullshit. Get your lying ass under
> control, dummy.

You are lying again. You can't even substantiate most of your own bullshit and you think you should be considered truthful? Back some shit up for once and maybe you can lose the liar label. Until then, it's all yours, you earned it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 06:01PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> REMINDER:
> SRC="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?2,file=427449,filename=aaeon.jpg" width = 300>

Still too much of a pussy to show the satellite that clearly shows the slip lane of the intersection north of the tracks, eh?

No need, this photo shows it clear as day and shows you are a liar. You still can't name the two streets intersecting to the left of the tracks in the picture below. Until you do that, my assertion stands uncontested by any credible source.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 06:09PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No, dumbass. Learn to read. It hasn't been good
> in
> > over a decade.
>
> So you meant fifteen years when you said decade.

15 years is over a decade. So is 11 years. So is 12 years. So is 13 years. So is 14 years. And I stopped going consistently approximately a decade ago. There had been too many disappointing experiences there. Look, they aren't hurting for my money. I still can't figure out why this pains you so, but glad it does.

> Asshole. Meanwhile, I've eaten at GAR stores many
> dozens of times over all that time, and I've never
> encountered a problem even remotely like what you
> describe. That's not because I've somehow been
> lucky. It's because you are nothing but a lying
> shit-fuck dirtbag asshole.

It's because you are a low-class rube with no standards. Hyping up a strip-mall pizzeria as some grand Italian feast confirmed that for us. Not knowing what a commercial grill might look like and thinking that only your backyard Weber kettle grill is the only thing that qualifies as a grill confirmed that for us. Even suggesting that ordering salad dressing on the side confirmed that for us. Going out to a place participating in Restaurant Week during that time confirmed it for us. Face, all you've done is confirm you are a Restaurant Week Rube. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 06:09PM

You missed one, sissy. No chance you come up with that link, pussy.

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> > into DC and
> > > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> > signs for Rock
> > > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th
> street
> > where you
> > > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a
> quick
> > right onto
> > > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the
> parking
> > lot at the TBC.
> >
> > LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> > directions, moron.
>
> Provide a link to Google map directions that
> replicates the directions listed above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 06:47PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, your claims are exactly like Santa Claus.

Such a coward. So many of your posts simply fly in the face of known fact and reason. Your entire history here is one sorry mess of broke-ass lying and distortion. Nothing more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 06:53PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes, your claims are exactly like Santa Claus.
>
> Such a coward. So many of your posts simply fly
> in the face of known fact and reason. Your entire
> history here is one sorry mess of broke-ass lying
> and distortion. Nothing more.

Put a cork in it, pops. Your lies are scattered around these pages for all to see. Your refusal to substantiate your claims or answer what should be simple questions more than proves it. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 06:55PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So many of your posts simply fly
> in the face of known fact and reason.

OK. Let's talk about fact and reason.

So, it is your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe? Are these magic trees? Remember, we are talking about fact and reason here.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 07:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> > Grilled calamari is really not that uncommon.
>
> It is by comparison.

We aren't comparing. You couldn't recognize a fairly common dish. In fact, it's so common that.........(see below)

> You are merely attempting
> here another of your desperate douchebag arguments
> from the outliers that you can shove right back up
> your ignorant ass.

Your favorite strip-mall pizzeria serves it grilled or fried. Many places serve it grilled. If you went out with any frequency, you'd know this shit. Again, you are only confirming your status as a low-class rube.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 07:27PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 15 years is over a decade.

It’s good that you know that, but it doesn’t excuse the ridiculous fictional nonsense that you falsely spew about GAR. All that is just a product of extreme weakness, namely your well known problems with ignorance, envy, and butthurt. In the real world, GAR has set area standards that no other group has been able to meet. Sane food people know to take full advantage of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 07:39PM

My first restaurant job was as master of a dish machine in the 1960’s. Been involved in one way or another ever since. No more hands-on action these days, just the inside access that our substantial networks provide. You on the other hand are a total nobody. You fail even as a diner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 07:53PM

LOL! I don't doubt you were a dish boy, but the rest of the story is a crock of shit. You wouldn't bounce from one egregious blunder to the next as it relates to such matters. You couldn't even identify calamari, dope. One fail after another for you reveals you to be nothing more than a fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 08:00PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> Your favorite strip-mall pizzeria serves it grilled or fried.

LOL! If you walked into any of #2, #3, or #4, no one would recognize you, and you’d be disoriented by the various window orientations and treatments. We meanwhile eat out more often in a month than you do in a year. Maybe two or three years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 08:06PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! I don't doubt you were a dish boy, but the
> rest of the story is a crock of shit.

It was just a note concerning the length and depth of my own experience in the hospitality industry, one that you have exactly no experience in or understanding of at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 08:12PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> --
> > Your favorite strip-mall pizzeria serves it
> grilled or fried.
>
> LOL! If you walked into any of #2, #3, or #4, no
> one would recognize you, and you’d be
> disoriented by the various window orientations and
> treatments. We meanwhile eat out more often in a
> month than you do in a year. Maybe two or three
> years.

And yet, you had no idea that your favorite strip-mall pizzeria served grilled calamari. Worse yet, you couldn't even identify it in a photo. You're a fraud and you've proven as much here. I'd say time to give up the charade, but I do enjoy pointing out your numerous blunders.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 08:15PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! I don't doubt you were a dish boy, but the
> > rest of the story is a crock of shit.
>
> It was just a note concerning the length and depth
> of my own experience in the hospitality industry,
> one that you have exactly no experience in or
> understanding of at all.

You were a dish boy. It's like claiming a house painter knows a great deal about architecture or the housing industry. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 08:17PM

You seem baffled by this....

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You missed one, sissy. No chance you come up with
> that link, pussy.
>
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> > > into DC and
> > > > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> > > signs for Rock
> > > > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th
> > street
> > > where you
> > > > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a
> > quick
> > > right onto
> > > > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the
> > parking
> > > lot at the TBC.
> > >
> > > LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> > > directions, moron.
> >
> > Provide a link to Google map directions that
> > replicates the directions listed above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 08:18PM

And you are running away from this....

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So many of your posts simply fly
> > in the face of known fact and reason.
>
> OK. Let's talk about fact and reason.
>
> So, it is your contention that the two trees in
> the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20
> some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's
> time? This is what you expect people to believe?
> Are these magic trees? Remember, we are talking
> about fact and reason here.
>
> cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 08:27PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> And yet, you had no idea that your favorite
> strip-mall pizzeria served grilled calamari.

Fried or grilled actually. If you’re going to use up all your tickets on the kiddie-google ride, at least try to do a proper job of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 08:38PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> You were a dish boy.

It’s a start-at-the-bottom industry. In a process that would have doomed a dope like you, the newbie has to slowly master everything in order to move up. You never want ‘the cubicle’ to become your future. Or being stuck living in a dump like Falls Church City. Fool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 09:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> > And yet, you had no idea that your favorite
> > strip-mall pizzeria served grilled calamari.
>
> Fried or grilled actually.

Already noted at 7:02. Keep up, dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 09:02PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> > You were a dish boy.
>
> It’s a start-at-the-bottom industry.

Where you remained.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 09:30PM

Not how I soared so high above you as a wealthy Sweet Spot retiree. That all came about through adventures in high level international finance, but we are still well-connected with the hospitality industry around here. You have no such connections at all. None. Your entire world is just Google. Pitiful.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2020 09:37PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 09:41PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Already noted at 7:02. Keep up, dope.

Not typically worth it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 09:47PM

You seem baffled by this....

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You missed one, sissy. No chance you come up with
> that link, pussy.
>
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> > > into DC and
> > > > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> > > signs for Rock
> > > > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th
> > street
> > > where you
> > > > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a
> > quick
> > > right onto
> > > > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the
> > parking
> > > lot at the TBC.
> > >
> > > LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> > > directions, moron.
> >
> > Provide a link to Google map directions that
> > replicates the directions listed above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 09:48PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Already noted at 7:02. Keep up, dope.
>
> Not typically worth it.


Which is why you always lose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 08, 2020 10:12PM

You are a nobody who brings nothing to the table here but useless repetitive bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 08, 2020 10:38PM

It's repetitive because you keep running away from your lies.

You seem baffled by this...

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You missed one, sissy. No chance you come up with
> that link, pussy.
>
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> > > into DC and
> > > > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> > > signs for Rock
> > > > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th
> > street
> > > where you
> > > > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a
> > quick
> > > right onto
> > > > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the
> > parking
> > > lot at the TBC.
> > >
> > > LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> > > directions, moron.
> >
> > Provide a link to Google map directions that
> > replicates the directions listed above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 07:46AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By the way, calamari typically ends in looking
> something like small onion rings, not big fat
> fried plantains.


Yeah? When you see a picture of a whole onion do you get perplexed as well? Restaurant Week Rube.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 08:31AM

Wow! Somebody's goat has been gotten!. But why not use your marvelous google skills to look up 'calamari' and then click the images tab. What you'll see is this and dozens and dozens and dozens more like it.

fried-calamari-67.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 09:43AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow! Somebody's goat has been gotten!.

Yours, as always

> But why
> not use your marvelous google skills to look up
> 'calamari' and then click the images tab. What
> you'll see is this and dozens and dozens and
> dozens more like it.

And others not fried.

Too bad you didn't take your own advice on branzino.

1402591018656.jpeg

And just because deep frying is a more popular way to prepare calamari, does not mean it is the exclusive way to prepare it. You completely blew it when it came to recognizing calamari. You can't walk it back. You completely exposed yourself as a low-class rube. Nothing you can do to change it. Nothing.


Speaking of Google skills, you seem baffled by this...

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You missed one, sissy. No chance you come up with
> that link, pussy.
>
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> > > into DC and
> > > > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> > > signs for Rock
> > > > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th
> > street
> > > where you
> > > > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a
> > quick
> > > right onto
> > > > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the
> > parking
> > > lot at the TBC.
> > >
> > > LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> > > directions, moron.
> >
> > Provide a link to Google map directions that
> > replicates the directions listed above.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 10:21AM

Well, the 'Wet Their Pants' Whiffies accomplished little more than that last night as they vainly tried and tried to recover from their embarrassing north-south debacle, a calamari crap-out, the pain of their plainly phony restaurant ramblings, and an odd obsession with some 'life-hack' google directions to a DC parking lot. Just plain dumb.

Meanwhile, it is another stunner out this way this morning. A somewhat brisk 45 degrees when I got up, but with bright sunshine expected throughout the day, we should be finding ourselves sitting at just about 70 very pleasant degrees over most of the afternoon. There was almost no breeze at all when I ventured out and down to grab up the morning paper. There is no actual chance of any rain today either, and the humidity will be falling from the mid-80's now to something lower later on. Basically, just another terrific autumn morning for the enjoyment of those accomplished and comfortable enough to be able to enjoy life out here in the splendid Sweet Spot. Never did see the deer yesterday for the first time in quite a while. Doesn't mean they weren't here, but it could be that their attention is being drawn now by something other than the mere nibbling of tender green shoots and the like. We'll have to see what develops.

What's developed now for President Ding Dong is a degree of mental disconnectedness that has the Congress dusting off the tools and levers of the 25th Amendment in the case that the dope becomes much more unfit to perform his duties. From appearances, he doesn't have a long way to go, so best to be prepared. Never one to play by the actual rules, he's now turning his back on virtual debates, a thing that he himself paved the way toward by failing to protect himself (or much of anybody else) from COVID. And how about these very fine people busted for planning to kidnap Michigan Governor, Gretchen Whitmer. If there was ever any doubt, these are the types that Trump has lifted up, just as Hillary Clinton pointed out in her spot-on 'basket of deplorables' address in 2016. It's all collapsed into an American tragedy now, one that we will have to find some way out of once the necessary first steps are taken on Nov 3.

In other news, the coming MLB off-season can hardly avopid being more interesting than all this phony-ball nonsense has been, and that starts with determination that qualifying offers made to pending free agents will be for one year at $18.9 million. Many believe that QO's are likely to be more scarce than usual after a misguided season of COVID-related cashflow losses. And there is still no assurance at all that 2021 will not simply be more of the same. It will be interesting if stressful to see how it all plays out.

We already know how things have played out in frightful Falls Church City of course, and little of it has been at all good. Developers are alreasy circling like vultures around the 0.7 acre home of recently deceased city matron, Barb Cram. A plot of such a size is of course Yellowstone-like in the cramped and crowded quarters of the Teeny Tiny City, so look for the place to be chopped up and sold off in the long run.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 10:25AM

^^^^ No doubt trying to hit the reset button on his blunders and lies. It won't work, of course, but he's still too dumb to figure it out. He won't substantiate his claims beyond a pathetic "I said so" statement either. Such a pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 10:26AM

I see the boob has now admitted to his asshole-like argument from the outliers in the Great Calamari Calamity. What a total jerk!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 10:43AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^ No doubt trying to hit the reset button on
> his blunders and lies. It won't work, of course,
> but he's still too dumb to figure it out. He won't
> substantiate his claims beyond a pathetic "I said
> so" statement either. Such a pussy.

LOL! Posted in four minutes. FOUR! The douchebag simply hangs on my every word. What a simply worthless loser weakling!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 10:57AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see the boob has now admitted to his
> asshole-like argument from the outliers in the
> Great Calamari Calamity. What a total
> jerk!


Where would that be? I see you are still suffering from Branzino Bungle. You've now lifted naming your blunders. Glad to see it clearly irritates you. Your bullshit has no impact on me. Your weak naming skills only confirms my tactics get to you. Too bad for you.

Your argument from the outliers crutch only goes to show what a binary imbecile you are. The fact is that the first picture featured in a Google search for branzino is a grilled one. That's a loss for you no matter how you look at it. Your stupid ploy backfired on you in the most horrible way.

You couldn't recognize calamari. You were clueless and yet you want us to believe you are some sort of expert on seafood delivery and the hospitality industry. You had no clue that it was calamari. None. Just because deep fried is the most common way to prepare it does not mean it is the only way to prepare it. Someone with a little experience in the hospitality industry would know this. Someone with extensive experience and contacts in the industry would NEVER be so ignorant. You were. You are a fraud.

You fucked up twice on one topic. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 11:06AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see the boob has now admitted to his
> asshole-like argument from the outliers in the
> Great Calamari Calamity. What a total
> jerk!

LOL! Posted in one minute. ONE! The douchebag simply hangs on my every word. What a simply worthless loser weakling!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 11:10AM

The burgeoning insanity is clear and suggests serious deterioration in overall mental well-being over these past few days, if not longer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 11:44AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Posted in one minute. ONE! The douchebag
> simply hangs on my every word. What a simply
> worthless loser weakling!

The time between 9:43 and 10:26 is actually greater than one minute. Just a staggeringly stupid clock-flop on your part.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 02:31PM

While I can report that things are looking up at Washington Harbour with their festive display of zombies, goblins, ghouls and various other Halloween themed decorations these days, it isn't looking so great for you. Your past few days have been more abysmal than usual for you.

Despite claims of being a hospitality industry insider, you couldn't recognize what was clearly calamari. It is even served grilled at your favorite strip-mall pizzeria. You can't come back from that. It's game over for you.

When you tried to counter-punch with your Google image search nonsense, it backfired on you when it was noted that the first photo shown for "branzino" happened to be a grilled one. Big, BIG fail there for you.

You foolishly claimed that my route to TBC was "taken straight from Google Map directions." When pressed on the matter, you amazingly can't provide a link to a Google Map directions. Just more proof that you are a lying fraud. Amazing how you simply can't substantiate your claims. Happens quite a bit to liars like you.

Finally, you keep cowardly running away from what you know is a question that you can't answer truthfully. If you answer truthfully, you expose yourself as a liar. If you answer with a lie, you expose yourself as a moron. It's really a Hobson's choice for you as your ego won't let you answer the question. It's why you keep running away from it and why I keep torturing you with it. Here it is again - Is it your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe?

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 03:44PM

How many minutes are there between 9:43 and 10:26? What was the last restaurant you didn’t actually eat at? What is the furthest you ever walked to get dinner?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 03:58PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many minutes are there between 9:43 and 10:26?
> What was the last restaurant you didn’t actually
> eat at? What is the furthest you ever walked to
> get dinner?


Would you like me to answer those questions? I'll be happy to once you answer a few that have already been posed to you. Deal? If yes, I'd be happy to list them again for you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 04:09PM

Let's also note your cowardly flight from your list of latest blunders and lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 04:10PM

You are only making things worse for your sorry self. Such a total loser!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 04:39PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are only making things worse for your sorry
> self. Such a total loser!


LOL! How's that?

By making fun of your latest egregious blunders and lies that expose you as a total fucking fraud?

By agreeing to answer your silly questions if you would answer some questions previously posed to you? You seem to be not so warm to that proposal. In fact, you are downright running away from that idea. Wonder why? Pussy. LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 05:51PM

How many minutes are there between 9:43 and 10:26?
What was the last restaurant you didn’t actually eat at?
What is the furthest you ever walked to get dinner?

You are just plain in the trash can here, dope.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2020 05:52PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 06:10PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Would you like me to answer those questions?

Of course not. Their purpose was to mock you in your stupidity. Here’s another one — why would you care more about where you parked than what you ate? LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 06:18PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> Of course not.

Because you're too much of a pussy to answer the questions posed to you.

> Their purpose was to mock you in
> your stupidity.

Their purpose was to distract from your blunders and lies.

> Here’s another one — why
> would you care more about where you parked than
> what you ate? LOL!

Who said I did? You foolishly implied I had to deal with Georgetown traffic and parking. I simply pointed out that I had to deal with neither. It further exposed you as a fraud. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 06:20PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many minutes are there between 9:43 and
> 10:26?
> What was the last restaurant you didn’t actually
> eat at?
> What is the furthest you ever walked to get
> dinner?
>
> You are just plain in the trash can here, dope.


As previously noted, I'd be happy to answer those questions once you answer a few that have already been posed to you. Deal? If yes, I'd be happy to list them again for you.

You've already ran away once. No doubt you'll do it again. Pussy. You just lose all the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 09, 2020 07:20PM

^^^. You grammar is atrocious. And that’s hardly all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 09, 2020 07:57PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> You've already ran away once. No doubt you'll do
> it again. Pussy. You just lose all the time.


Called it! He knows he's been caught in more lies and blunders and can't stand to face the music. What a dickless coward. The hag probably has a bigger nutsack than this sissy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 12:20AM

You want to pretend that you don’t understand how truly bad the situation here has gotten for you, but you do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 12:11PM

Well, little more need be said over the rotting remains of the witless Whiffies, so suffice it to say that what we have out here in the wondrous Sweet Spot is yet another crisp, bright, and beautiful autumn morning for those of sufficient wealth and taste to be able to enjoy it. It was cool 56 degrees outside when I first got up, and having then decided to steal a little extra shut-eye, it was 63 degrees when I second got up some three hours later. Mostly cloudy would perhaps best describe current conditions, but enough of these clouds are of a thin and wispy variety that at least half-sun can be seen splotched over much of our local yards and gardens. Should be reaching the low 70's by early afternoon, then spending most of the rest of that day at that level. Breezes are light and the humidity has fallen below 80%, so it was mostly lovely along my way down and back to bring in the morning paper. No wildlife seen so far, and truthfully, the deeper we get into the rut, the less regular their visits are likely to become. We'll keep an eye out anyway, especially during the latter stages of Cash Cab hours.

The latter stages of multicolored President Ding Dong would seem to be upon us also, as focus centers now on what degree of impairment and dementia his COVID-19 infection might have left him with. Not the brightest star in the sky to begin with, he has apparently now decided that calling upon the FBI to investigate and charge everyone who doesn't like him is a good idea. That's a tall order, of course, one that even a brown-nosing flunkie like Bill Barr will have big-time trouble taking on. For the rest of us, it's more than plain that the time has come to move on from all this nonsense. The country cannot deal with any more of this moron.

In other news, the Nats were successfully able to move four players to Fresno, thus assuring that they will remain in the organization for the time being. Adrian Sanchez, Aaron Barrett, Austen Williams, and Paolo Espino are all now Grizzlies.

Reaching as high as Triple-A would of course be a big deal for the long-time minor league losers of Class-F Falls Church City. Storm-water fees there are set to double in the near term by the way, while resulting work will benefit only a handful of homes during moderate storms. Being LID-compliant out here is the Sweet Spot, we don't have many worries about those sorts of things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 12:48PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You want to pretend that you don’t understand
> how truly bad the situation here has gotten for
> you, but you do.

While I can report that things are looking up at Washington Harbour with their festive display of zombies, goblins, ghouls and various other Halloween themed decorations these days, it isn't looking so great for you. Your past few days have been more abysmal than usual for you.

Despite claims of being a hospitality industry insider, you couldn't recognize what was clearly calamari. It is even served grilled at your favorite strip-mall pizzeria. You can't come back from that. It's game over for you.

When you tried to counter-punch with your Google image search nonsense, it backfired on you when it was noted that the first photo shown for "branzino" happened to be a grilled one. Big, BIG fail there for you.

You foolishly claimed that my route to TBC was "taken straight from Google Map directions." When pressed on the matter, you amazingly can't provide a link to a Google Map directions. Just more proof that you are a lying fraud. Amazing how you simply can't substantiate your claims. Happens quite a bit to liars like you.

Finally, you keep cowardly running away from what you know is a question that you can't answer truthfully. If you answer truthfully, you expose yourself as a liar. If you answer with a lie, you expose yourself as a moron. It's really a Hobson's choice for you as your ego won't let you answer the question. It's why you keep running away from it and why I keep torturing you with it. Here it is again - Is it your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe?

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 01:17PM

So desperately futile. Your latest long streak of abysmal dumbfuck failures has scarred you badly. You will never recover from it. Miserable lying phony.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 01:24PM

LOL! You're such a cowardly fraud. Here's a reminder of what you are trying to run away from. You can add fucking up on encountering Georgetown traffic and parking problems when going to and from the waterfront to your latest list of fuck-ups. All because you were unaware of the convenience and ease of parking at TBC.

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You want to pretend that you don’t understand
> > how truly bad the situation here has gotten
> for
> > you, but you do.
>
> While I can report that things are looking up at
> Washington Harbour with their festive display of
> zombies, goblins, ghouls and various other
> Halloween themed decorations these days, it isn't
> looking so great for you. Your past few days have
> been more abysmal than usual for you.
>
> Despite claims of being a hospitality industry
> insider, you couldn't recognize what was clearly
> calamari. It is even served grilled at your
> favorite strip-mall pizzeria. You can't come back
> from that. It's game over for you.
>
> When you tried to counter-punch with your Google
> image search nonsense, it backfired on you when it
> was noted that the first photo shown for
> "branzino" happened to be a grilled one. Big, BIG
> fail there for you.
>
> You foolishly claimed that my route to TBC was
> "taken straight from Google Map directions." When
> pressed on the matter, you amazingly can't provide
> a link to a Google Map directions. Just more proof
> that you are a lying fraud. Amazing how you simply
> can't substantiate your claims. Happens quite a
> bit to liars like you.
>
> Finally, you keep cowardly running away from what
> you know is a question that you can't answer
> truthfully. If you answer truthfully, you expose
> yourself as a liar. If you answer with a lie, you
> expose yourself as a moron. It's really a Hobson's
> choice for you as your ego won't let you answer
> the question. It's why you keep running away from
> it and why I keep torturing you with it. Here it
> is again - Is it your contention that the two
> trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart)
> grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under
> a year's time? This is what you expect people to
> believe?
>
> cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 02:01PM

Nope, nothing doing there, you failed and worthless lying fraud. North is still north. Your photos are still stuck in the long, long ago. You are still fucked on all of Brockmont, Brine, and branzino. You have never driven across Moore Avenue in Vienna or dined at any of Trip Advisor’s current #2, #3, or #4 Italian restaurants in NoVa Instead you remain stuck in the dumps and a home from which you do not jog through Great Forest, walk to Mediterranean dining in Arlington, or drive to dinners in the lands across the river. Your sad attempts to match up somehow with what we wealthy retirees do as a master of everyday course are simply pathetic in their transparently fraudulent nature. You remain a pointless nobody, a broke-ass dope in a dump struggling to survive in a left-behind, short-changed world. Wallow in it, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 02:43PM

Using your past blunders and lies to distract and deflect from your current blunders and lies is not a winning strategy, dope.


Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nope, nothing doing there, you failed and
> worthless lying fraud. North is still north.

And this portion of the intersection of Washington Avenue and S. Capitol Street is entirely north of the tracks. Of course, if you can provide the names of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo below, you might have a point. But you don't, so you lose.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

> Your photos are still stuck in the long, long ago.

Really? Care to provide the month and date of the photos of the American Veterans Disabled for Life memorial? This is yet another matter you will cowardly run away from.

You also keep cowardly running away from what you know is a question that you can't answer truthfully. If you answer truthfully, you expose yourself as a liar. If you answer with a lie, you expose yourself as a moron. It's really a Hobson's choice for you as your ego won't let you answer the question. It's why you keep running away from it and why I keep torturing you with it. Here it is again - Is it your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe?

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

> You are still fucked on all of Brockmont,

You mean this alleged neighborhood where you've yet to find a single listing for a home for sale there? The place where you can't name a single street that is in the neighborhood? This alleged neighborhood that has no community association? You mean the place that is known to all and even marked accordingly as Greenway Downs? You shit the bed on that one and now you're rolling around in it, dumbass.

GD2-large.jpg

> Brine,

LOL! Still hung up on the place where you completely flubbed where the entrance is in relation to the left or right side of the bar?

> and branzino.

LOL! you fucked yourself on that one, pops. You recently tried a counter-punch with your Google image search nonsense, it backfired on you when it was noted that the first photo shown for "branzino" happened to be a grilled one. Big, BIG fail there for you.

https://tinyurl.com/y6zf2cg3

> You have never driven across Moore
> Avenue in Vienna

Prove it.

> or dined at any of Trip
> Advisor’s current #2, #3, or #4 Italian
> restaurants in NoVa.

I don't wander out to Centreville often. You know I've dined at the strip-mall pizzeria. As for the Italian Store, I've dined at both locations, albeit seldom. If you were at all familiar with it, you'd know it's much more of a grab-and-go or to-go place. I guess the trip out to Manassas is too much of a hike for you to cross #1 off your list. LOL!

> Instead you remain stuck in
> the dumps and a home from which you do not jog
> through Great Forest,

I run through great forest regularly. I drive, walk and bike through it as well. You don't do any of those activities anywhere. You can't even Google drive your way through the place. You've been completely fucked on your bogus claims regarding townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" there. You really fucked up and your fragile ego won't let you admit your mistake. Instead, you concocted this ridiculously juvenile fable of having found it but want to withhold it as some sort of mind-game. Total bullshit that proves you are lying.

> walk to Mediterranean dining
> in Arlington,

Not just Mediterranean, but Sushi, French and Cajun (I prefer the Cajun place in FCC though)! All great options right out my front door.

> or drive to dinners in the lands
> across the river.

Those would be foreign lands to you. You need to have nearly every assertion you make about the place corrected. You are completely unaware of many of its features and roadways. So close, but so far away for you.

Not only do I drive to dinners there as happened a week ago. I drive to lunches there as well as happened this week. Good chance it might happen next week. On both recent trips, parking was quickly and conveniently secured at TBC. Never had to deal with Georgetown parking or traffic. You were completely unaware of that little trick. You also stupidly claimed that my route to TBC was "taken straight from Google Map directions." When pressed on the matter, you amazingly can't provide a link to a Google Map directions. Just more proof that you are a lying fraud. Amazing how you simply can't substantiate your claims. Happens quite a bit to liars like you.

> Your sad attempts to match up
> somehow with what we wealthy retirees do as a
> master of everyday course are simply pathetic in
> their transparently fraudulent nature.

I would need to climb down the ladder of life quite a few rungs just to match you.

Take a look at this feeble retort of yours here. It is filled with a bunch of claims that you cannot prove one way or another. Baseless claims is what they are called. These claims are meant to distract from your claims that have been roundly refuted by fact, common sense and evidence. You have none of those things on your side. None. It is why you always lose. Always.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: XEMCC ()
Date: October 10, 2020 03:07PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^. You grammar is atrocious. And that’s
> hardly all.


This is FFXU, dunce. We checked in the back yard and the Fuck Tree did not have any to give. Nobody gives a fuck. You're too stupid to figure it out, though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 03:22PM

XEMCC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^. You grammar is atrocious. And that’s
> > hardly all.
>
>
> This is FFXU, dunce. We checked in the back yard
> and the Fuck Tree did not have any to give.
> Nobody gives a fuck. You're too stupid to figure
> it out, though.

It's just another crutch he uses when he's trying to limp away after getting his ass kicked. He's dumb enough to think it is effective. Just watch, he'll come back with this one or another one once he sees the latest ass-whooping he's received.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 04:09PM

LOL! Asshole is all fired up over the mega-beatings he has taken here over his lately even more ridiculous than usual dumb-ass lies, claims, and fuck-ups. Been a while now since any of his photo-frauds included views of the Twin Towers, but the level of blatant and deliberate lying is no less, simply because of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 04:22PM

You're projecting again and you can't dispute a single word in my post or substantiate your bogus claims which is why you are limping off using this latest crutch. Let's remember Mr. Foodie, you couldn't even recognize calamari. That's a big, BIG fail. Such a Restaurant Week Rube.

BTW, I've never posted a photo that included the twin towers. The fact that you think I did only makes me smile as it further confirms your status as a complete fucking moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 04:49PM

LOL! Your post is nothing but the usual dumbfuck nonsense that shit-fucks like you have no choice but to fall into. You’ve been just overwhelmed and eviscerated here on one point after another. Your douchebag dialogs are all disemboweled. Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: tells ()
Date: October 10, 2020 04:59PM

^^^ When he starts his post with "LOL!" then you know that you've beaten him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 05:33PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! Your post is nothing but the usual dumbfuck
> nonsense that shit-fucks like you have no choice
> but to fall into.

> You’ve been just overwhelmed
> and eviscerated here on one point after another.

You'd actually have to substantiate your bullshit with something more than "I said so." As it stands, when you are called on your bullshit, you run away like a fucking coward.

Need an example?

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> into DC and
> > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> signs for Rock
> > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th street
> where you
> > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a quick
> right onto
> > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the parking
> lot at the TBC.
>
> LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> directions, moron.

Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above.

You can't because you are nothing more than a lying fraud.

> Your douchebag dialogs are all disemboweled. Dope.

you don't have the mental faculties to do anything but lose here. Pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 05:35PM

tells Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ When he starts his post with "LOL!" then you
> know that you've beaten him.


I know I've beaten him from the start. He knows it too but he thinks he's fooling people with that shit. That's why I constantly throw it right back in his face.

He is nothing more than blunders and lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 05:38PM

How about when I start a post with ‘Up your flabby ass, Linus.’ The big bad boot is so far up there it can only tracked using ultrasound.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 05:59PM

One ‘I said so’ from me would beat pages and pages of your asshole lying bullshit. I don’t need that slop. Fact and reason are the way to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 05:59PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about when I start a post with ‘Up your
> flabby ass, Linus.’

Just more baseless bluster from a badly beaten buffoon. You don't even believe it.

Remember, Mr. Foodie, you couldn't even identify calamari.

You're a fraud.

Need another example?

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> into DC and
> > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> signs for Rock
> > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th street
> where you
> > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a quick
> right onto
> > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the parking
> lot at the TBC.
>
> LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> directions, moron.

Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above.

You can't because you are nothing more than a lying fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 10, 2020 06:20PM

Your endless bungling of ordinary English usage only enhances all the other forms of your abject unsurpassed stupidity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 06:33PM

That crutch won't speed your retreat any more than it has in the past.

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> into DC and
> > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> signs for Rock
> > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th street
> where you
> > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a quick
> right onto
> > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the parking
> lot at the TBC.
>
> LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> directions, moron.

Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above.

You can't because you are nothing more than a lying fraud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: gnmnb ()
Date: October 10, 2020 06:52PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fact and reason are the way to
> go.


But you can never post any of either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 10, 2020 07:14PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One ‘I said so’ from me would beat pages and
> pages of your asshole lying bullshit. I don’t
> need that slop. Fact and reason are the way to
> go.


Your "I said so" bullshit exists because you have no evidence to support you bogus claims aka lies. It's just another crutch you use to cover for your lies and blunders.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...111112113114115116117118119120121Next
Current Page: 118 of 121


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  **      **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  ***   **  **  **  **   **  **   **     ** 
 **     **  ****  **  **  **  **    ****    **     ** 
 *********  ** ** **  **  **  **     **     ********* 
 **     **  **  ****  **  **  **     **     **     ** 
 **     **  **   ***  **  **  **     **     **     ** 
 **     **  **    **   ***  ***      **     **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.