HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...147148149150151152153154155156157...LastNext
Current Page: 152 of 601
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 14, 2021 12:52PM

Wouldn't a hospitality industry insider be able to tell the difference between Chowhound, a popular online food discussion board founded in 1997, known for its user base of food fanatics, and ChowNow, an online food ordering platform that connects customers with local restaurants founded in 2011?

Seems like a hospitality industry insider would know the difference. The fraud didn't. That's some serious weakness there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: February 14, 2021 01:07PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WEEKEND UPDATE...
>
> The sorry ass admitter of his own assfuck lying
> here has become so scandalously demented and
> dishonest as to be unwelcome to post any longer in
> this thread. Take your unfit asshole self and all
> your toy-soldier armies of sock-puppets and get
> lost, knowing that there were no lower levels here
> for you to sink to. Fucking lied about everything
> and then hung up the phone. What a disastrous and
> enduring abyss-abiding douchebag.

Here's Old Potty Mouth. His 5th grade mentality makes him as predictable ad ever.

Date: February 14, 2021 01:40PM

He knows that his goose is cooked here. That realization might be the most sane moment he's demonstrated in quite a long time.

He finally knows his lies have been exposed and that a mountain of evidence proves he lied on multiple occasions about multiple topics.

Only a mentally ill person would lie about things that can be so easily disproven.

While his condition may have improved enough to know better than to actually engage with others so as to not expose him as the lying fraud he is. It has not improved enough though to cure him of his compulsion to get the last word in.

Posted by: Just STFU... ()
Date: February 14, 2021 02:25PM

You babbling old geezer.

Date: February 14, 2021 04:06PM

Double, double boil, and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Without some witches’ spell, you all amount to exactly no honest thing at all. Hence, you are not welcome to post here. Liars and losers galore.

Date: February 14, 2021 04:31PM

I can the presence of others here disturbs your fragile state. Once you produce that link to or image of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest, I, for one, will be out of here.

If I'm no longer welcome to post here, that link or image will be seen next. Otherwise, it would appear that I am more than welcome to post here.

My guess is that I will remain more than welcome to post here.

Date: February 14, 2021 05:13PM

> Double, double boil, and trouble;
> Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
>
> Without some witches’ spell, you all amount to
> exactly no honest thing at all. Hence, you are
> not welcome to post here. Liars and losers
> galore.

Damn! You've really lost it, haven't you, Potty Mouth?

Posted by: XMDKE ()
Date: February 14, 2021 05:16PM

> Double, double boil, and trouble;
> Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
>
> Without some witches’ spell, you all amount to
> exactly no honest thing at all.
>
>

Guess what, Gerund Boy? You just said a witch's spell & you still don't amount to nothing.

Date: February 14, 2021 05:37PM

So desperate to post again that they just don’t care how stupid they look. It’s pathetic.

Date: February 14, 2021 05:42PM

You are the only one desperate to post here. You have no self control. Just as you cannot stop yourself from lying, you cannot stop yourself from posting here.

You post here despite the fact you've been caught in numerous lies. You should be embarrassed, but you are dumb enough to think that people believe your lies.

Posted by: The Daily Douchebag ()
Date: February 14, 2021 05:49PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> You are the only one desperate to post here. You
> have no self control. Just as you cannot stop
> yourself from lying, you cannot stop yourself from
> posting here.

Exactly. This thread IS his life. lol

Date: February 14, 2021 07:09PM

LOL! Except for all the other parts. Where to do lunch tomorrow, for instance.

Posted by: Lifeless ()
Date: February 14, 2021 07:13PM

Doesn't really matter. You'll be posting here about it no matter what. LOL!

Date: February 14, 2021 07:41PM

He is just a massive dope who gets caught in one lie after another. It is why he has been reduced to posting bullshit gibberish.

Posted by: What's new? ()
Date: February 14, 2021 08:22PM

No different than the bullshit gibberish he usually posts.

Posted by: Harvey Harumph ()
Date: February 14, 2021 08:54PM

> LOL! Except for all the other parts. Where to do
> lunch tomorrow, for instance.

Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions, decisions:

Do yo dive the dumpster at the local Aldi's?
Do you dive the dumpster at the local Mickey D's?

Or do you go straight for it and scrounge the trash cans in front of the local 7-11?

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 14, 2021 08:57PM

> I'm So desperate to post again that theyI just don’t
> care how stupid theyI look. It’s pathetic what a dribbling senile fool I am sitting in the corner in a T-shirt & Depends, bent over & babbling & sucking my thumb..

FIFY

Date: February 15, 2021 02:48AM

Many now are the wasted, the Whiffies who cry out in the night, longing for attention they were once able to rely upon. And when it does not come, there is weeping, and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Date: February 15, 2021 06:01AM

XMDKE Wrote:
> Guess what, Gerund Boy? You just said a witch's
> spell & you still don't amount to nothing.

Although as much was hidden from thee,
The number of witches involved was three.

Date: February 15, 2021 07:20AM

First read, then write. These are the tools of men.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 15, 2021 08:15AM

> First read, then write. These are the tools of
> men.

^^^^^^^^^^^Yup, Old Potty Mouth is still sitting in his corner in his T-shirt & poopy Depends, bent over and babbling.

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: February 15, 2021 08:26AM

Well, I'm out of my corner and had my Depends freshly changed, so I'm ready to make my Daily Morning Shitpost. It's the same old stupid garbage as usual.

I start out with some garbage about the "Whiffies", when the real whiffie is me. I can't back up anything I say. When I'm challenged to, all I do is respond with potty mouth name calling. What do you expect? I have the mental & emotional development of a 3rd grader, so of course, I act like a 3rd grader,

I'll start out with the usual stupid shit about the so called "Sweet Spot" and what a palace on a wast estate it is. It's really just a falling apart typical suburban house with a leaky roof, drafty windows and a sagging car port on a typical suburban subdivided lot.

Then I'll post some drivel about "Real President Joe" and "ex president Ding Dong" plus some more BS about Republicans. I'm really a closet Trump supporter but since I make a big enough ass of myself on FFXU every day, I don't need to make any more trouble for myself that I usually do.

Since I'm convinced I'm a baseball insider and baseball expert, I'll post a few things anybody can read on ESPN, Fox Sports or NBC Sports website. Of course, I'm the only one who thinks nobody sees through what a fake I am.

Finally, I';; shitpost something about how icky FC is. For a guy who supposebly doesn't like FC, I'm sure obsessed with it, HUH?

So will end another one of my daily morning shitpost. It's the same old thing day in & day out, but, since I don't have anything original because I'm so dense, what do you expect?

Date: February 15, 2021 09:29AM

Many are those now whose horrible losses here have driven them to levels of insipid and barely decipherable babble. Just a cackling collection of badly crippled clowns

Date: February 15, 2021 09:49AM

And lies, deceits, and deliberate misrepresentation are well known as the core stuff of the Whiffies, strange, scurrilous, and child-like beings of no honorable character, intellectual strength, or moral fiber at all. Not hardly the sort one would be apt to find out in a place such as the Sweet Spot, where fact and reason are so highly prized. We in fact have only 32 degrees under cloudy skies out here among the still slumbering splendors yet awaiting the call of spring. No winds to speak of, but a strong chance of some showers sneaking in round about dinner time. We should be back from lunch (wherever it is) by then.

Real President Joe is in any case taking care now that millions of Americans can have access to health care plans once again while working as well to cap the Trumpademic and push vaccines out the doors in ways that his failed and now thoroughly disgraced predecessor never did. Nice to have a real leader at the helm again, rather than some bleach-injecting, truth-avoiding, self-absorbed, stable genius wannabe and all-around loser Fat Boy.

In other news, former Nats long-man and spot starter Yusmeiro Petit (36) has re-upped with OAK for a hefty $2.55M plus $450K in incentives. He was decent in his time in DC, but has fared best on one side of the Bay or the other, having once made Matt Williams pay for his 9th inning pitching blunders in a demoralizing 18-inning post-season loss to SF.

Also demoralizing of course is any amount of time spent in the undesirable doldrums of Falls Church City. FCCPS will be trying to get schools reopened staeting next week, with recently revised CDC guidelines suggesting that this can indeed be done successfully. Local proponents sound an awful lot like deranged 'teen sleep' crackpots from not so long ago, but let's hope for the kids' sake that more rational heads will be guiding things going forward. .

Date: February 15, 2021 09:50AM

His losses, failures, blunders and confirmed lies have led to yet another sleepless night. Poor sleep habits are not just symptom of mental illness, but a cause. It is just one horrific cycle constantly repeating itself for the lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: February 15, 2021 10:25AM

AS WE ALL KNOW...

The sorry ass admitter of his own assfuck lying here has become so scandalously demented and dishonest as to be unwelcome to post any longer in this thread. Seize this moment to take your unfit asshole self and all your toy-soldier armies of asshole sock-puppets and get lost, knowing that there were no lower levels for you to sink to here. Fucking lied about everything and then hung up the phone. What a disastrous and enduring abyss-abiding douchebag.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 15, 2021 10:42AM

We all know you're a lying fraud. You've had to our chance to show how unwelcome I am in this thread. You've failed miserably each time it was presented to you.

Date: February 15, 2021 11:17AM

Have a fun day Fraud Boy as you fail once again to find that CMYK street view that I came across in less than ten minutes without even trying. All part of the colossal run of fuck-ups and failures that has plagued you here since 2013. Your lunch will suck as well. Now pack your bags and haul yourself out of here as directed.

Date: February 15, 2021 11:21AM

If I wasn't welcome here, that street view or image would've been posted here. It hasn't been, so that must mean I am more than welcome here. Thanks!

My lunch will, as always, reign supreme over whatever slop you decide to consume. You food stamp five-dollar footlong loving clod.

Wouldn't a hospitality industry insider be able to tell the difference between Chowhound, a popular online food discussion board founded in 1997, known for its user base of food fanatics, and ChowNow, an online food ordering platform that connects customers with local restaurants founded in 2011?

Seems like a hospitality industry insider would know the difference. You didn't. That's some serious failure there.

Date: February 15, 2021 12:43PM

Twisting. Slowly. In the wind. As ever.

Date: February 15, 2021 12:49PM

> AS WE ALL KNOW...
>
> The sorry ass admitter of his own assfuck lying
> here has become so scandalously demented and
> dishonest as to be unwelcome to post any longer in
> this thread. Seize this moment to take your unfit
> asshole self and all your toy-soldier armies of
> asshole sock-puppets and get lost, knowing that
> there were no lower levels for you to sink to
> here. Fucking lied about everything and then hung
> up the phone. What a disastrous and enduring
> abyss-abiding douchebag.

I see Old Pottymouth has had his Depends changed & he's back in his corner drooling & spewing his usual potty mouth nonsense.

Date: February 15, 2021 01:01PM

> Twisting. Slowly. In the wind. As ever.

Mocking your lying fraudulent ass. As ever.

Your inability or refusal to post the image or street-view only confirms I am welcome here. If were any other way the image or street-view would appear here.

It's understandable why you welcome my presence here. I am all you have. You are lonely lying shit-shack shut-in. If not for the negative attention you receive here, you'd receive none at all. This IS your life. Nothing more. If you left your abode, you'd probably risk being committed to a mental institution. That is how much of a sociopath you are.

Date: February 15, 2021 01:18PM

I told you long ago that you were on your own. That you have long and miserably failed at finding the thing is hardly surprising in any way. By the way, the Dogwood menu linked to from TripAdvisot shows the Buffalo Chicken Wrap at $8.50. I don’t know why.

Posted by: D9D7T ()
Date: February 15, 2021 01:19PM

> Have a fun day Fraud Boy as you fail once again to
> find that CMYK street view that I came across in
> less than ten minutes without even trying. All
> part of the colossal run of fuck-ups and failures
> that has plagued you here since 2013. Your lunch
> will suck as well. Now pack your bags and haul
> yourself out of here as directed.

Unlike a loser like you, he's not obsessed with this forum. He found his pic that showed no funny paint & put it up here. You haven't put up your pic b\C it don't exist. You lied. You lose. You're caught again.
Loser.

Date: February 15, 2021 01:40PM

Lie & Deny. How often we have seen that weak shit from the useless low-life assholes who are no longer welcome to post in this thread. Bunch of disgraced bozo-level bottom-feeders.

Date: February 15, 2021 01:51PM

> Lie & Deny. How often we have seen that weak shit
> from the useless low-life assholes who are no
> longer welcome to post in this thread. Bunch of
> disgraced bozo-level bottom-feeders.

Babble, babble, drool, drool, poop Depends, rock back & forth, babble, drool, pee Depends, babble, babble, drool, babble.

Date: February 15, 2021 02:11PM

We see it from you all the time.

You lie about things such as Space Coast weather, townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest, the vital status of your parents, and a host of other dishonest tales you tell here.

You deny the existence of branzino at Orso from time to time and the fact that Broad Street Grill once occupied the space currently occupied by the successful Dogwood Tavern.

You recognize the problem, you just fail to recognize that it is YOUR problem.

If folks aren't welcome to post in this thread anymore, you are one impotent pussy to do anything about it as people are still posting here mocking your lying ass.

Again, if I am so unwelcome and my presence perturbs you to continually chant that I am unwelcome, I am willing to leave once you produce that link to or image of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

Date: February 15, 2021 02:36PM

> TwistPooping my Depends. Rocking back and forth Slowly. In the windmy corner. As ever.

FIFY

Posted by: GTFO! ()
Date: February 15, 2021 05:07PM

From the guy who lied about his dead parents living in Brookmont and who can't ever post anything to back up anything that he says other than just bullshit babble. And who, for some unknown reason, hijacked this thread about the Dollar Tree store to post his pitiful daily blog that nobody ever fucking reads. lol

Go start your own thread old douchebag. Nobody will read that either.

Posted by: Sharing isn't caring ()
Date: February 15, 2021 05:22PM

Here douchebag, I'll help you out since you can't seem to figure out how to make a thread of your own:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3580313.html

Date: February 16, 2021 01:37AM

LOL! You guys are guests in my corn.

Date: February 16, 2021 07:14AM

You are nothing more than a liar in our lair. You've been shown the way out, but you stubbornly and stupidly refused to exit. Now, you will continue to be mocked and tortured for your lies and blunders.

Date: February 16, 2021 07:24AM

> My lunch will, as always, reign supreme over
> whatever slop you decide to consume. You food
> stamp five-dollar footlong loving clod.

Those are good. These are better.
Attachments:
__half-eaten_half-dozen.jpg

Date: February 16, 2021 07:26AM

Especially if you can follow up with this...
Attachments:
__king_cut.JPG

Date: February 16, 2021 08:20AM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My lunch will, as always, reign supreme over
> > whatever slop you decide to consume. You food
> > stamp five-dollar footlong loving clod.
>
> Those are good.

No, they are crap.

Date: February 16, 2021 09:04AM

Well, these woe-begotten Whiffies all know that they can't compete. They are after all just losers at every turn, crippled by endless bouts of ignorance, envy, and of course, massive levels of butthurt -- some of which they are apt to display here soon, the poor beleaguered babies, . Meanwhile, after a typical day out with long-time friends, it was rather a better than recent reading at 34 degrees as the sun came up. Picked up better than half an inch of rain overnight, and there are still some clouds out there. Almost no wind at all though, and the clouds should burn off pretty substantially as we head toward the 50 degree mark later on today. Should actually end up as a pretty decent day. Well, for some anyway.

The now deposed former President Ding Dong is not likely to be pleased with news that Tel Aviv University (that's in Israel) has awarded a $1M prize for 'telling truth to power' to Dr. Anthony Fauci, famous for humiliating the Fat Boy on TV. The Stable Genius has more than just a few screws loose. Meanwhile, Real President Joe keeps the lights burning as his COVID and other relief efforts continue ro move forward. Refreshing.

In other news, the Nats are reportedly happy to audition Carter Kieboom at 3B once again this year, but the perhaps just as talented Luis Garcia seems ticketed for whatever sort of minor league operation occurs in 2021. Nice to have two such talents in the organization.

It's not so nice to have no talent at all in the organization, and that of course is the situation in sickening Falls Church City. With so little else to boast of, locals are trying to boost tiny Tasty Dumpling as the next Takumi. It's somewhere in the Falls Plaza Shopping Center, and pan fried bao seems to be the big seller. Keep that in mind if you decide to jog over that way in search of something more satisfying that what the LTCF kitchen is able to turn out.

Date: February 16, 2021 09:20AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> No, they are crap.

LOL! Tell us about the dangerous azodicarbonamide again, you pathetic loser asshole. I’ll grant you one special guest privilege just in order to do that, you sick as shit, sorry ass FRAUD.

Date: February 16, 2021 10:02AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > No, they are crap.
>
> LOL! Tell us about the dangerous azodicarbonamide
> again, you pathetic loser asshole. I’ll grant
> you one special guest privilege just in order to
> do that, you sick as shit, sorry ass FRAUD.

Sure thing. Just as soon as you tell us how a hospitality industry insider confuses Chowhound, a popular online food discussion board founded in 1997, known for its user base of food fanatics, and ChowNow, an online food ordering platform that connects customers with local restaurants founded in 2011.

Or, better yet, tell us the name of the establishment that existed at 132 W. Broad St. in the year 2001.

Your status as a hospitality industry insider is a joke. FRAUD.

Date: February 16, 2021 11:45AM

As you know, unlike some clueless lying Falls Church phony, I’ve had since the 1960’s actual primary and secondary connections to the actual hospitality industry that you can only pretend to comprehend. These led up to yesterday’s $850 lunch with industry insiders, people unlike any in your ignorant little LTCF circle. Loser.

Posted by: MXFTN ()
Date: February 16, 2021 11:59AM

> -----
> > My lunch will, as always, reign supreme over
> > whatever slop you decide to consume. You food
> > stamp five-dollar footlong loving clod.
>
> Those are good. These are better.
> .

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: February 16, 2021 07:26AM

Especially if you can follow up with this...
Attachments:
__king_cut.JPG

Too bad for you you've never had either, huh, Gerund Boy?

WHAT A FAKE!

Date: February 16, 2021 12:04PM

And yet, you cnfused Chowhound, a popular online food discussion board founded in 1997, known for its user base of food fanatics, and ChowNow, an online food ordering platform that connects customers with local restaurants founded in 2011.

A heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider would NEVER make that mistake.

Let's also not forget that when Mike Curtain was mentioned we got nothing but crickets from your lying ass. Mike, after all, was one time owner of the Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St., past president of the restaurant association (the organization that brings you the RAMMYs), and current CEO of DC Central Kitchen. Anyone with any connections to the local hospitality industry or philanthropic scene would've immediately recognized the name. You didn't. Worse yet, you basically called him a liar.

FRAUD.

Date: February 16, 2021 12:05PM

> As you know, unlike some clueless lying Falls
> Church
sack of shit phony like me, I’ve never had since the 1960’s actual
> primary and secondary connections to the actual
> hospitality industry, that youI can only pretend to
> comprehend the hospitality industry and I don't do a real good job of that. These led up to yesterday’s $850
> lunch with industryfellow dumpster diving insiders, people unlike any in
> myour ignorant little LoserTCF circle. Loser is my middle name.

FIFY

Date: February 16, 2021 12:11PM

Alphabet-Boi is such a FRAUD. Ate all those oysters yesterday, but only half the prime rib. The rest awaits in the family room fridge along with some truffle mac & cheese and some loaded mashed potatoes. After that will come the ultra-yummy carrot cake and chocolate cake. Part of the perks of our being wealthy retirees. You’ll never reach such a station.

Date: February 16, 2021 12:56PM

> And yet, you cnfused Chowhound, a popular online
> food discussion board founded in 1997, known for
> its user base of food fanatics, and ChowNow, an
> online food ordering platform that connects
> customers with local restaurants founded in 2011.
> A heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider would
> NEVER make that mistake.

More a case of mocking you for relying on either one in your fabulously failed mission to make anything more than second-rate pizza place out of your for so long branzino-less Orso dump. Not bad for FCC though, some would say.

> Let's also not forget that when Mike Curtain was
> mentioned we got nothing but crickets from your
> lying ass.

Don’t care who he is or what sort of snake-oil you will claim him to be peddling. Don’t care one whit either about what any asshole Johnny-come-lately might say about 132 W Broad when The Broad Street was at 105.

Date: February 16, 2021 01:18PM

> More a case of mocking you for relying on either
> one in your fabulously failed mission to make
> anything more than second-rate pizza place out of
> your for so long branzino-less Orso dump. Not bad
> for FCC though, some would say.

Nah, you fucked up whether your fragile ego wants to admit it. You didn't know the difference which is further proof you are a fraud.

Your boys over at Coastal Flats use ChowNow as their online ordering platform. Yet, you obviously had never heard of the outfit.

You seem to think I care if you insult Orso or that I attempted to inflate its significance. I merely noted that as a sister restaurant to 2941, they serve grilled branzino from time to time. You flopped on that one and got your fat ass handed to you yet again.

> Don’t care who he is or what sort of snake-oil
> you will claim him to be peddling.

Which shows what a fraud you are when it comes to your boasts concerning the hospitality industry and your philanthropic endeavors.

> Don’t care
> one whit either about what any asshole
> Johnny-come-lately might say about 132 W Broad
> when The Broad Street was at 105.

We've all known for quite some time that you don't care about facts and the truth. You are a confirmed liar.

Date: February 16, 2021 01:21PM

> I told you long ago that you were on your own.

I told you long ago that you were lying.

> That you have long and miserably failed at finding
> the thing is hardly surprising in any way.

That you have long and miserably lied is hardly surprising in any way.

> By the
> way, the Dogwood menu linked to from TripAdvisot
> shows the Buffalo Chicken Wrap at $8.50. I
> don’t know why.

Perhaps because they are as incompetent and inept as you are. Just goes to show that you might not want to rely so heavily on their oft criticized methodology. But, being a Restaurant Week Rube, you don't have the actual experience to fall back on.

Posted by: Arlington Democrat Cooperator ()
Date: February 16, 2021 01:22PM

> Alphabet-Boi is such a FRAUD.

We see how this guy keeps saying homophobic things. Even though he says bad things about Trump & Republicans, we can tell he's really a Trump supporter. Only a Trump supporter would say homophobic things like that. Only a Trump supporter would brag about their wealth.

People like you need to be reeducated on the right way to think. You should have to pay more taxes, too.

Date: February 16, 2021 01:58PM

PIZZERIA Orso is a poorly-rated eatery in an even more poorly-rated dining district. Its partnership with 2941 has done it precious little good. And of course, neither of them has the sort of proper grill that virtually all GAR stores have.

Posted by: Full-o-Shit ()
Date: February 16, 2021 02:21PM

> As you know, unlike some clueless lying Falls
> Church phony, I’ve had since the 1960’s actual
> primary and secondary connections to the actual
> hospitality industry that you can only pretend to
> comprehend. These led up to yesterday’s $850
> lunch with industry insiders, people unlike any in
> your ignorant little LTCF circle. Loser.

Yet you were here posting the whole time. lol

Date: February 16, 2021 03:41PM

Still trying to run from his ChoNow/Chowhoud fuck-up. Rather than coming off as a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider, he only confirms he is a fraud.

> PIZZERIA Orso is a poorly-rated eatery

I suppose it would depend on who is rating it.

Tim Carmen of the Washington Post named it a top ten place for margherita pizzas.

Eater includes it among the "20 Essential Pizzerias Around D.C." Nothing out your way though. Not even the strip-mall pizzeria you are so fond of.

Jessica Strelitz of Arlington Magazine named it Numero Uno among "11 Pizza Joints To Try Now."

Then again, it was never about how Orso stands up to scrutiny. It was merely pointed out that Orso serves grilled branzino from time to time. That fact sends you into an uncontrollable rage.

> in an even
> more poorly-rated dining district.

Odd then that you would sing the praises of Bear Branch given that a substantially similar menu and food can be found at Dogwood. You were never much for consistency or honesty though.

> Its
> partnership with 2941 has done it precious little
> good.

It has managed to cobble together a few accolades over the years, including a nomination for the aforementioned RAMMY awards. You had to go look those up.

> And of course, neither of them has the sort
> of proper grill that virtually all GAR stores
> have.

You've not yet said what type of grill either has. Chances are you don't know. You are simply talking out of both sides of your ass again.

Loser.

Posted by: 3H737 ()
Date: February 16, 2021 04:41PM

>
>
>
> have.

GAR ain't got no grills, moron. Everything at GAR is frozen & microwaved. It's all overpriced & cheesy atmosphere & snooty or indifferent service. I never pay to eat there. Only a loser like you does.

Posted by: LNMGP ()
Date: February 16, 2021 11:25PM

we're getting buried by a spammer, again.

Date: February 17, 2021 08:57AM

So, ever in way over their at best hapless and hollow little heads, these feeble Whiffie types have about bottomed out here now. Crushed by just a few photos from our latest deluxe lunch, and just not able to show well at all when left (even in the short run) to stand on their own two feet or so, it is shown that without regular oversight and command and control efforts being made by some actually intelligent person to impose much needed order and structure, and also to provide ever necessary fact-checking functions to the conversation, these wanton louts, loons, and liars can only fall into silly and pointless patterns of childishly rehashing some of the most awful and embarrassing moments from the massive catalog of their own greatest swing and a miss failures of all time here. Stupid shits.

Oh, and here's yet another place that we've dined at and you have not...
Attachments:
__robeetos.JPG

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: February 17, 2021 10:30AM

>
>
> not Crushed by just
> a few photos copied and pasted from the internetour latest deluxe lunch

FIFY

> just not able to show well at all when left (even
> in the short run) to stand on their own two feet
> or so, it is shown that without regular oversight
> and command and control efforts being made by some
> actually intelligent person to impose much needed
> order and structure,

If you think you're that guy, you're hopelessly delusional. There's a reason the trolls here call you "Dimwit". You've been shown up as a dolt and aliar 100X on FFXU. Nope, you're not that guy.

> and also to provide ever
> necessary fact-checking functions

You don't got no idea what a fact is. If you did, you'd show your proof when challenged instead of answering the challenges with 5th grade potty mouth name calling and amateur side stepping. You're "hardly qualified at all" to fact check anybody, since you don't do nothing but lie & you've been shown up as a liar 1000X on FFXU.

> conversation, these wanton louts, loons, and liars

LIARS? LOUTS? says the proven liar and potty mouth with a 5th grade mentality.

> can only fall into silly and pointless patterns of
> childishly

"Childishly" says the guy who responds with name calling and potty mouth rants when challenged to show evidence to prove what they're saying

> embarrassing moments from the massive catalog of
> their own greatest swing and a miss failures of
> all time here.

You're too stupid & too delusional to understand you embarrass yourself & make an ass of yourself at least 10X a day on FFXU.

> Stupid shits.

See what I mean by potty mouth name calling? This is just what a 5th grader would say.

>
> Oh, and here's yet another place that we've dined
> at and you have not...
> .

More C&P from the internet, we see.

Date: February 17, 2021 10:40AM

Well, it's hard to complain, seeing as so many other places are faring so much worse than we are, but the Sweet Spot is definitely dealing with some icebox-like temps today. It was 25 degrees when I got up this morning, and the mid 30's is about all we can expect to see for a high today. We'll likely be dealing with winds of 8-10 mph over much of the day as well, so it's just goping to be cold out there. Still have one more dose of prime rib and good old house made horseradish sauce waiting in the fridge, and maybe a last helping of loaded mashed potatoes, though the wife might have finished those off with her reheated ribeye last night. Pretty sure she knocked out the last of the carrot cake as well, but there will be some ooey-gooey chocolate cake still on standby for sure.

In less happy matters, some of these alt-right Capitol rioters are making court appearances now, and many of them are hanging their hats on the excuse that President Ding Ding told them to do it. It seems ever more clear that, without regard to the cowardly acts of spineless Republicans, the Fat boy was indeed the impetus behind the armed insurection that ghastly Ron Johnson is so fervently trying to hide from. What a pair of America-hating losers he and Trump make.

In other news, the Nats have signed lefty reliever TJ McFarland (31) to a minor league deal. He's served as 'organizational depth' for several teams (most recently, OAK), and that's his likely role with the Nats as well. The less we need to use him in whatever 2021 looks like, the better.

The less anyone sees of Falls Church City the better as well of course. The Extra Sorry City is already long mired in a virtual cesspool of ignorance and inferiority, and today's disgraceful crop of resident babbling idiots will not soon be reversing the situation. Imagine that some living nearby had for years been unaware that Karaoke Idol had closed, that Luzmary had opened, or that predatory towing was notoriously going on at Northside Social. Same gang of clowns is still unaware of Brockmont, never ate at Brine, and insists upon cruelly ruining perfectly good portions of branzino.

Folks like these know better...
Attachments:
__blm_veranda.jpg

Date: February 17, 2021 11:04AM

Fiffy Sock Puppet Wrote:
> More C&P from the internet, we see.

Misspelled his own spoof. What a pathetic loser. Meanwhile, the BLM Veranda image above is indeed from the internet, while the Roberto's logo is from the back of a t-shirt ifrom my closet, where it has lived since being acquired during either our 2014 or 2015 trip to Spring Training. Went for all of $22, as I recall.

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: February 17, 2021 11:41AM

> Fiffy Sock Puppet Wrote:
> -----
> > More C&P from the internet, we see.
>
> Misspelled his own spoof. What a pathetic loser.

WRONG AGAIN, DOLT! CONGRATULATIONS! You've made an ass of yourself again. The spelling is deliberate. In 5th grade terms, I dun it on purpose. You'd need the 5th gr. version, since you're too stupid to understand words with more than 2 syllables. Do you even know what a syllable is, douche bag loser? A dunce like you prpbably doesn't.

I'm a troll, moron. Are you so stupid you don't recognize me as 1 of the 8 FFXU trolls living in your head rent free? Spelling shit right counts against you if you're a troll. Not to mention nobody on FFXU except a pedantic asshole like you gives a shit about the Spelling Police.

BOY are you STUPID! I used to think Gerry over on the Troll Wars side of FFXU was the dumbest loser on FFXU but every day, you prove why he's got a lot to do to catch up to you, or fall behind you, pick 1.

> Meanwhile, the BLM Veranda image above is
> indeed from the internet, while the
> Roberto's logo is from the back of a
> t-shirt ifrom my closet, where it has lived since
> being acquired during either our 2014 or 2015 trip
> to Spring Training. Went for all of $22, as I
> recall.
internet, too!.

FIFY

Posted by: YTYXN ()
Date: February 17, 2021 11:44AM

-- esident Ding Ding told them to do
> i
>a
>
> Folks like these know better...
> .

Awwwww, idn't 'dat tute? Gewund Boy's viwtue signawing!

Date: February 17, 2021 11:46AM

Crickets from the lying shit-shack shut-in. As if his lies and blunders magically disappeared.

Still trying to run from his ChoNow/Chowhoud fuck-up. Rather than coming off as a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider, he only confirms he is a fraud.

Tim Carmen of the Washington Post named it a top ten place for margherita pizzas.

Eater includes it among the "20 Essential Pizzerias Around D.C." Nothing out your way though. Not even the strip-mall pizzeria you are so fond of.

Jessica Strelitz of Arlington Magazine named it Numero Uno among "11 Pizza Joints To Try Now."

Then again, it was never about how Orso stands up to scrutiny. It was merely pointed out that Orso serves grilled branzino from time to time. That fact sends you into an uncontrollable rage.

> in an even

Odd then that you would sing the praises of Bear Branch given that a substantially similar menu and food can be found at Dogwood. You were never much for consistency or honesty though.

> Its
> good.

It has managed to cobble together a few accolades over the years, including a nomination for the aforementioned RAMMY awards. You had to go look those up.

> have.

You've not yet said what type of grill either has. Chances are you don't know. You are simply talking out of both sides of your ass again.

Loser.

Posted by: Ronné Resto ()
Date: February 17, 2021 11:51AM

> C
> I
>
> T
>
> Od
> > good.
>
>
> > And of course, neither of them has the sort
> > of proper grill that virtually all GAR stores
> > have.
>
> You've not yet said what type of grill either has.
> Chances are you don't know. You are simply talking
> out of both sides of your ass again.
>
> Loser.

He doesn't know b\c he's never been there. Mickey D's & Subway are rare treats for him.

Date: February 17, 2021 01:26PM

Let's also note that this is the second time the lying fraud has invoked the legacy of Dr. King while spouting his lies. It is simply atrocious behavior. He cannot hide from how vile it is. It would haunt most men with a conscience. I am sure it doesn't bother him in the least.

Posted by: Arlington Democrat Cooperator ()
Date: February 17, 2021 03:22PM

> Let's also note that this is the second time the
> lying fraud has invoked the legacy of Dr. King
> while spouting his lies. It is simply atrocious
> behavior. He cannot hide from how vile it is. It
> would haunt most men with a conscience. I am sure
> it doesn't bother him in the least.

It's what you'd expect from a Trump supporter like him. He pretends he doesn't like Trump, but when somebody brags about their wealth like he does and says bad things about people who don't have as much money ass he does, you can only come to one conclusion, they're Trump supporters. So of course he disgraces the legacy of Dr. King. He should be ashamed of himself but of course he isn't.

Date: February 18, 2021 05:46AM

LOL! It never ends. Another day, another total Whiffie wipeout failure. The lack among them of any skills at all is so impressive! Ignorance, envy, and butthurt, yes. Skills, no.

Date: February 18, 2021 07:58AM

Your lies and blunders don't magically disappear no matter how hard you wish it to be true.

> in an even

> Its
> good.

> have.

Loser.

Date: February 18, 2021 09:24AM

Once you called on them to up their game, but now you simply contradict yourself on Orso and its poor ratings. So much for sticking to anything but ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

Date: February 18, 2021 10:04AM

Like the sorry Little City they are stuck in, PIZZERIA Orso is a not on the charts flop-shop that no one goes to. While Ciao, Ozzie's, and Pazzo Pomodoro have become fixtures in TripAdvisor's Top Five Italian restaurants in Nova, Orso is having a tough time staying in the Top Fifty, standing currently at #49. That's just not good. By the way, they are closed today due to Winter Storm.

Date: February 18, 2021 10:40AM

> Once you called on them to up their game, but now
> you simply contradict yourself on Orso and its
> poor ratings. So much for sticking to anything
> but ignorance, envy, and butthurt.

It was never about their standing on the oft-criticized Trip Advisor ratings. They were mentioned as the sister-restaurant of 2941 that also serves grilled branzino. That's it. You can't accept that fact. Just like you can't accept the fact that the current home of Dogwood Tavern was once home to Broad Street Grill.

Date: February 18, 2021 10:41AM

So all in all, these weakling Whiffies have (once again) simply put on a classic cluster-fuck display of their desperately hanging on my every word, which as we know is all that they can ever manage to do. Left to their own devices, even for brief periods, they can only curl up in their little balls of ignorance, envy, and butthurt and go cower in the corner. They struggle even when they are fed photos taken during our opulent Monday lunch, from which one more serving of prime rib with house-made horseradish sauce yet remains, along with that last helping of delicious chocolate cake. Something to look forward to later in the day. For now, the toaster and microwave have combined to contribute a crispy, spicy, and simply delicious sausage, egg, and cheese muffin. Goes well with a cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona.

Oh, and here's another little bit of BLM artwork...

876198_1_l.jpg

Date: February 18, 2021 10:47AM

> Like the sorry Little City they are stuck in,
> PIZZERIA Orso is a not on the charts flop-shop
> that no one goes to. While Ciao, Ozzie's, and
> Pazzo Pomodoro have become fixtures in
> TripAdvisor's Top Five Italian restaurants in
> Nova, Orso is having a tough time staying in the
> Top Fifty, standing currently at #49. That's just
> not good. By the way, they are closed today due
> to Winter Storm.

I suppose it would depend on who is rating it. Trip Advisor is often criticized for their methodology. If you had actual dining experience, you could rely on that. You don't, so you rely on the ratings of an outfit that can be so easily manipulated.

Posted by: TXMKW ()
Date: February 18, 2021 11:12AM

>
>
>
>
>
>
> Oh, and here's another little bit of BLM
> artwork...
>
> SRC="https://media.artsper.com/artwork/876198_1_l.
> jpg" width=280>

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Gewund Boy, you'we stiww viwtue signawing. Awwwwwww, awen't you 'tute?

Date: February 18, 2021 11:15AM

Oh, and here are the links to the actual recorded data at your preferred weather station:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

It shows you lied.

Oh, and here is a link to an archived homepage of Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St. For some reason, you continue to deny its existence.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

Date: February 18, 2021 11:17AM

TXMKW Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Oh, and here's another little bit of BLM
> > artwork...
> >
> > >
> SRC="https://media.artsper.com/artwork/876198_1_l.
>
> > jpg" width=280>
>
>
> Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Gewund Boy, you'we stiww
> viwtue signawing. Awwwwwww, awen't you 'tute?

It isn't virtue signaling, it is horrific cultural appropriation. He should be ashamed of his despicable lack of sensitivity, but he isn't because he is a vile scumbag.

Posted by: GayvidBlimmo. ()
Date: February 18, 2021 11:21AM

> Oh, and here's another little bit of BLM
> artwork...
>
>

Oh, and we see you support terrorists. BLM is a domestic terrorist org. MORE PROOF of liberal stupidity, hypocrisy and support for terrorists.

WHAT have YOU done today to Avoid the 'Groid?

Posted by: WNMKG ()
Date: February 18, 2021 12:35PM

> TXMKW Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh,
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Gewund Boy, you'we stiww
> > viwtue signawing. Awwwwwww, awen't you 'tute?
>
>
> It isn't virtue signaling, it is horrific cultural
> appropriation. He should be ashamed of his
> despicable lack of sensitivity, but he isn't
> because he is a vile scumbag.

Ya' think? You should know I'm not trying to argue your point. Oh no, there are lots of good arguments out there for it. Either way, it makes Gerund Boy look bad, not that he needs any help with that, of course. My way, it makes him look like the dense idiot he is. Your way makes him look like the loser asshole fake he is.

I still can't understand why he thinks anybody envies him or is all "butthurt" because they're not him. I just don't get it what makes him think anybody wants to be a nasty, disgusting old buttwipe like him.

Date: February 18, 2021 12:48PM

^^^ TRIGGERED. You see what even a few words from me can do to these gyrating gerbils? More of those words are coming, by the way. LOL!

Date: February 18, 2021 12:59PM

Well, the sorry-ass Whiffies have just and yet again confirmed that their late-90's arrival in the area has left them quite unable to establish any proper bearing in time or place here. Some of us now enjoying life as wealthy retirees out in the magnificent Sweet Spot also began our time in this area (back in the 1960's) by mistakenly residing in FCC. But we were of course clever and successful enough to get the hell out of there in relatively short order. These latter day dopes just don't measure up on either count.

And as is so often the case, the Sweet Spot has at least so far dodged the worst of this latest 'winter storm' that is causing folks back east to panic and close their doors. It was just 27 degrees when I got up, but what we've seen here is just an intermittent wintry mix that has primarily consisted of good old rain. While it was clipped short by the grounds crew last fall, the tops of the grass are still plainly visible above what can only be called a thin blanket of white. We do have about another 24 hours of this stuff to go still, but we'll see the high 50's by midweek, and then we can look back on all this and laugh.

Fearful of what they so often but so foolishly call 'socialism', those go-it-alone Marlboro Man Texas whiz-bangs have meanwhile isolated themselves in the middle of record low temperatures and epic power grid problems. Much suffering and dying will be the sad price that many Texans will have to pay for dabbling is such total folderol.

Real President Joe though is moving ahead on his comprehensive immigration reform proposals under regular order. GOP losers are of course still miffed that the wall Mexico was supposed to pay for has been defunded, so it is unlikely that the package as a whole is going to pass. See 2007 for precedent. Like the recent impeachment though, it's an effort that must be made, and we'll see what might come of it in the end.

In other news, the sometimes shirtless Brian Dozier has retired from MLB at the age of 33. A solid two-way player in his prime years, he started off slowly as a Nat in 2019, but came on to contribute in many ways to that memorable World Series title. Also, RHP Trevor Rosenthal (still just 30) has signed a one-year $11M contract with OAK. Signed as a project by the Nats two years ago, he became famously ineffective before being sent on his way. What Rizzo saw then is now being seen again. Also ex-Nat LHP Oliver Perez (39) who laid down what might be the most famous bunt in Nats' history, has signed a minor league deal to return to CLE for a fourth year. And finally, the Blue Jays will not have to play their home game in Buffalo this year after all, but at least though May 2, they will be playing them in Dunedin, FL. Can't be a good omen.

There are of course no good omens when it comes to the many miseries of ever-failing Falls Church City. The School Board though has finally seen the first meetings of its rwo long overdue school renaming groups. Some fractiousness may be expected to emerge there as many members began by stating their names and the fact that they opposed renaming the schools at all. Regardless, their mission in each case is to come up with lists of potential new names that the Board will choose from come April. John R. Lewis and Ruth B. Ginsburg would be good choices, but we'll have to see what these citizen panels come up with first.

Date: February 18, 2021 01:00PM

Triggered by the fact you get caught in lie after lie and blunder after blunder?

Yeah, not so much, doofus.

Oh, and here are the links to the actual recorded data at your preferred weather station:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

It shows you lied.

Oh, and here is a link to an archived homepage of Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St. For some reason, you continue to deny its existence.

https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

Now who's triggered? LOL!

Date: February 18, 2021 01:10PM

> I suppose it would depend on who is rating it.
> Trip Advisor is often criticized for their
> methodology.

As TripAdvisor rankings are a composite based on the number, quality, and timeliness of individual ratings, I've only seen such criticisms from the same asshole who had to bash Redfin for its supposedly specious 'algorithm'. Such a desperate, small, and utterly inconsequential asshole you are.

Posted by: Your head's an unpopulated place ()
Date: February 18, 2021 01:46PM

We bashed you because you weren't smart enough to understand what Redfin is doing.

You know now after we explained it to you but, as always, you can't admit that you fucked up so you continue to dredge up your own failure.

Date: February 18, 2021 01:50PM

> -----
> > I suppose it would depend on who is rating it.
> > Trip Advisor is often criticized for their
> > methodology.
>
> As TripAdvisor rankings are a composite based on
> the number, quality, and timeliness of individual
> ratings, I've only seen such criticisms from the
> same asshole who had to bash Redfin for its
> supposedly specious 'algorithm'. Such a
> desperate, small, and utterly inconsequential
> asshole you are.

Such an unread, unaware and uninformed asshole you are.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/dulwich-shed-becomes-tripadvisor-s-number-one-ranked-restaurant-in-london-after-fake-reviews-a3712606.html

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2019/sep/06/tripadvisor-failing-to-stop-fake-hotel-reviews-which

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/fake-restaurant-on-tripadvisor-sends-diners-to-alley-filled-with-garbage-cans

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tripadvisor-accused-of-deleting-reviews-that-raised-red-flags/

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-21/meriton-apartments-allegedly-cheating-tripadvisor-system/6870256

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2014/dec/23/italy-fines-tripadvisor-500000

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2014/nov/19/tripadvisor-hotels-fine-bad-reviews-lawsuits

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/tripadvisor-denies-rating-system-flawed-after-fake-restaurant-tops-rankings-italy-10354818.html

Nonexistent restaurants can and do top Trip Advisor's rankings. LOL!

And you, an alleged heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider, were completely oblivious to the hospitality industry's concerns with the site. This all apparently comes as news to you. Dope.

How many times are you going to reveal yourself to be nothing more than a fraud?

Date: February 18, 2021 02:18PM

Your head's an unpopulated place Wrote:
> We bashed you because you weren't smart enough to
> understand what Redfin is doing. You know now after
> we explained it to you but, as always, you can't
> admit that you fucked up so you continue to dredge
> up your own failure.

LOL! You are but a clueless, defenseless, lying sack of shit. All of Redfin, Trulia, and Zillow disagree with you and always have. TripAdvisor is just another major online resource putting a big bad boot up your sorry butt.

Date: February 18, 2021 02:26PM

It is quite simple for you to prove your point.

Provide a link from Redfin, Trulia, or Zillow to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Until you do that, you are nothing more that blowhard who stumbled into a blunder and done nothing more than lie since.

You simply want to return to this lie/blunder to distract and deflect from your denial of the the existence of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. despite a mountain of evidence indicating it was there, your lies about Space Coast weather and a host of other lies and blunders.

You are truly pathetic.

Posted by: XVUTC ()
Date: February 18, 2021 02:38PM

> ^^^ TRIGGERED. You see what even a few words from
> me can do to these gyrating gerbils? More of
> those words are coming, by the way. LOL!

TRIGGERED? The triggered 1 is you, Gerund Boy. You don't see any of us going into a potty mouth rant worthy of a 5th grader every time we're challenged to prove anything we say.

Date: February 18, 2021 02:54PM

Here’s the deal, you pathetic, worthless, shit-slinger. Places like Orso and Dogwood end up with kind of crappy TripAdvisor ratings because recent customers have found those to be kind of crappy places. Places like Ciao, Ozzie’s, and Pazzo earn the high ratings that they do because recent customers have found them to be that good. That’s something you’ll just have to live with in your warped little Lie & Deny world of ignorance.

Posted by: Redfin Fucked ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:53PM

> Your head's an unpopulated place Wrote:
> -----
> > We bashed you because you weren't smart enough
> to
> > understand what Redfin is doing. You know now
> after
> > we explained it to you but, as always, you can't
>
> > admit that you fucked up so you continue to
> dredge
> > up your own failure.
>
> LOL! You are but a clueless, defenseless, lying
> sack of shit. All of Redfin, Trulia, and Zillow
> disagree with you and always have. TripAdvisor is
> just another major online resource putting a big
> bad boot up your sorry butt.

No, they don't.

And you know that they don't.

You know you fucked up.

Let it go and move on.

Date: February 18, 2021 04:13PM

Lie & Deny. Just more bottom of the barrel cluelessness. Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, and TripAdvisor all win. You assholes all lose. Not just badly, but really badly.

Date: February 18, 2021 04:25PM

> Here’s the deal, you pathetic, worthless,
> shit-slinger. Places like Orso and Dogwood end up
> with kind of crappy TripAdvisor ratings because
> recent customers have found those to be kind of
> crappy places. Places like Ciao, Ozzie’s, and
> Pazzo earn the high ratings that they do because
> recent customers have found them to be that good.
> That’s something you’ll just have to live
> with in your warped little Lie & Deny world of
> ignorance.

Dude, the fraud you are trying to pull of has been fully exposed. A self-proclaimed heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider had no idea with the inherent flaws present in the Trip Advisor ratings system. Just as you were confused between Chowhound and ChowNow, this blunder only reveals you to be a fraud.

Why would a heavy-hitting industry insider need to rely on a flawed rating system from Trip Advisor anyway?

Dogwood is essentially the same place as Bear Branch. Same management, same food, etc. The quality and service are the same across the brands. As a fan of shitty GAR, you should be familiar with that concept. You aren't thus only further revealing yourself as a fraud.

You didn't even know what establishment was located in the space currently occupied by Dogwood despite the fact that its owner was head of the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington. That's the same group that brings us the RAMMYs. Have you figured out what those are yet? How many have Ciao, Ozzie’s, and Pazzo been nominated for?

For fuck's sake, dude, you couldn't even find an up-to-date menu for Dogwood. You are nothing but a bumbling boob when it comes to such matters.

Date: February 18, 2021 04:26PM

> Lie & Deny. Just more bottom of the barrel
> cluelessness. Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, and
> TripAdvisor all win. You assholes all lose. Not
> just badly, but really badly.

It is quite simple for you to prove your point.

Provide a link from Redfin, Trulia, or Zillow to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Until you do that, you are nothing more that blowhard who stumbled into a blunder and done nothing more than lie since.

Date: February 18, 2021 05:31PM

Well, you know, 2014 is long ago and London is far away. Meanwhile, in the here and now that you local assholes are so unfamiliar with, the restaurants that we typically dine at are all both very highly rated and very seriously concerned about their COVID protocols.

Date: February 18, 2021 06:08PM

LOL! Your boy Principal COVID Cluster presided over two COVID outbreaks at his place in just over two weeks.

Meanwhile, you were clueless about the problems that have been plaguing Trip Advisor for years. You are nothing near a hospitality industry insider.

Why would a heavy-hitting industry insider need to rely on a flawed rating system from Trip Advisor anyway?

Dogwood is essentially the same place as Bear Branch. Same management, same food, etc. The quality and service are the same across the brands. As a fan of shitty GAR, you should be familiar with that concept. You aren't thus only further revealing yourself as a fraud.

You didn't even know what establishment was located in the space currently occupied by Dogwood despite the fact that its owner was head of the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington. That's the same group that brings us the RAMMYs. Have you figured out what those are yet? How many have Ciao, Ozzie’s, and Pazzo been nominated for?

For fuck's sake, dude, you couldn't even find an up-to-date menu for Dogwood. You are nothing but a bumbling boob when it comes to such matters.

Pages: PreviousFirst...147148149150151152153154155156157...LastNext
Current Page: 152 of 601

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.