HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...146147148149150151152153154155156...LastNext
Current Page: 151 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Old and in the way ()
Date: February 09, 2021 11:39AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> irrelevant to the facts of The
> Broad Street and the many years during which I was
> happy to patronize the place in the company of
> friends and coworkers and even my kids.

Which, as usual for you, was never the question.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 09, 2021 11:46AM

The butthurt overfloweth among the desperate nothings and unfulfilled nobodies. What a pathetic collection of worthless saps and mega-sorry stooges.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 09, 2021 12:21PM

> You apparently do not realize what a simply huge
> and hapless fool you have made of yourself here.

I realize that once again, I have kicked your ass up and down Broad St. once again.

> By any of its prior names and even its Full Menu,(Dogwood Tavern -- PRESENT DAY Full Menu)
> the Dogwood Tavern has always been Wrong
> Place/Wrong Time

YOU were the one to mention Dogwood Tavern in relation to your alleged meal at the outside-the-beltway, minor league outpost Bear Branch Tavern. I merely pointed out that Dogwood Tavern occupies a place once occupied by Broad Street Grill. I anticipated that it would send you into an uncontrollable tizzy causing you to fall face first into a pile of your own bullshit. You didn't disappoint.

Mr. Hospitality Industry Insider had no clue about the place. None.

You continue to deny the existence of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. despite evidence from:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Washington Business Journal
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

We've seen the former webpage for Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.
https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

Mike Curtain, former owner of Broad Street Grill, former restaurant association (the group that brings you the RAMMYs), and the current CEO of DC Central Kitchen:
"Anyway, it was called the Broad Street Grill in Falls Church, where Dogwood Tavern is now."

Why deny the existence of the place? It makes no sense.

Other than the fact that the Dogwood Manager used to pull tap handles back in the day at 4Ps, what the fuck does 105 W. Broad have to do with Dogwood Tavern? Let me answer that for you - absolutely nothing.

Posted by: TDUTC ()
Date: February 09, 2021 12:55PM

> The butthurt overfloweth among the desperate
> nothings and unfulfilled nobodies. What a
> pathetic collection of worthless saps and
> mega-sorry stooges.

^^^^^^^^^^Gerund Boy just gave an accurate description of himself. 1ce more, he makes a complete ass of himself on FFXU. I'm glad I'M NOT a loser Gerund Boy.

Date: February 09, 2021 01:00PM

Well, these ignorant and ever-collapsing Whiffies certainly have no intelligent means of dealing with the latest batch of beat-downs sent their way, but we out in the massively envied and always upscale Sweet Spot have been enjoying another radiant winter morning. This one began at 34 degrees and was soon interrupted by some personal correspondence that may have increased the anxiety of those hanging as usual on my every word, but we are already now well along on a path into the highest of the high 40's, with plenty of glowing sunshine, puffy white clouds against a bright blue sky, no real winds, and no real chance of any precipitation either. Looks like it;s going to be a great day. Two of our white-tailed friends came bounding up from behind the shed as I set out to bring in the morning paper. Good to see them, as always.

Good as well to see an arena set in which one-time President Ding Dong will be torn to tatters by some of the truths if his terrible time in office. No greater evil has ever walked the halls of the White House, and it is more than time for some public paybacks. What a monstrous troll. And the Be-Best bitch et cetera right along with him. Horrible people, the entire and scurrilous lot of them.

In other news, once a hated villain after a confrontation with Bryce Harper, ex-Nats bullpen piece Hunter Strickland (32) has inked a minor league deal with TB. Meanwhile one-time rotation stalwart Jordan Zimmermann (35 soon) has moved even closer to home by signing a minor league deal with MIL. He hasn't been much of a bargain since he left DC for the bright lights of Woodward Avenue, but he'll have a chance to make the Brew Crew roster, and while Miller Park is a bit of a bandbox, he still knows how to pitch. Hopefully, he can go out in style surrounded by many brats, brews, and cheeseheads.

Nothing approaching such quality could of course be found these days in the gustatory squalor of Falls Church City. According to TripAdvisor, only one of the Top Ten American Restaurants in FCC (Clare & Don's) is actually in the Teensy Little City. Is Dogwood Tavern anywhere on that list? Yes. It checks in at #27. LOL! Meawhile the City Council has passed a 10:00 PM noise curfew, so live music venues will have to shut up by then. Rock on!

Date: February 09, 2021 01:37PM

I do believe the dope is dumb enough to think that his daily unread screed of bullshit magically erases his previous days lies and blunders.

Unfortunately for him, these are the facts he cannot hide from.

> By any of its prior names and even its Full Menu,(Dogwood Tavern -- PRESENT DAY Full Menu)
> the Dogwood Tavern has always been Wrong
> Place/Wrong Time

YOU were the one to mention Dogwood Tavern in relation to your alleged meal at the outside-the-beltway, minor league outpost Bear Branch Tavern. I merely pointed out that Dogwood Tavern occupies a place once occupied by Broad Street Grill. I anticipated that it would send you into an uncontrollable tizzy causing you to fall face first into a pile of your own bullshit. You didn't disappoint.

You continue to deny the existence of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. despite evidence from:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Mike Curtain, former owner of Broad Street Grill, former restaurant association (the group that brings you the RAMMYs), and the current CEO of DC Central Kitchen:
"Anyway, it was called the Broad Street Grill in Falls Church, where Dogwood Tavern is now."

Other than the fact that the Dogwood Manager used to pull tap handles back in the day at 4Ps, what the fuck does 105 W. Broad have to do with Dogwood Tavern? Let me answer that for you - absolutely nothing.

Date: February 09, 2021 02:16PM

The reactionary asshole can only spit out the same old tired and worn-out line of sorry ass stupid shit. It’s just pathetic. The legacy of The Broad Street meanwhile lives on from its one time home now standing within the four walls of The Four P’s. And quite the legacy it still is.

Posted by: Herman of Herndon ()
Date: February 09, 2021 03:01PM

>
>
> The legacy of
> The Broad Street meanwhile lives on from its one
> time home now standing within the four walls of
> The Four P’s. And quite the legacy it still is.

So now the dumb shit, who never misses an opportunity to say bad things about FC, admits there's something worthwhile there.

So you put your foot in your mouth again, huh dumbo?

Every day you find newer levels of stupidity.

Date: February 09, 2021 03:30PM

> The reactionary asshole can only spit out the
> same old tired and worn-out line of sorry ass
> stupid shit.

It is the same old material that shows you are a lying fraud. What more is needed? Admit that 132 W. Broad St. was home to Broad Street Grill this century or continue to be mocked for your lies and stupidity. The choice is yours and we all know you will choose poorly.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

How is it all these sources indicate 132 W. Broad was once home to Broad Street Grill and you continue to deny it?

Date: February 09, 2021 04:07PM

^^^ You’ve now posted that same slop 29 times, when it was entirely pointless already the first time. Your game of 132 charades amounts not even to a decent smokescreen. You should just join Gillian Clark and run away to Brooklyn. Loser.

Date: February 09, 2021 04:17PM

I post the same shit because it proves you continue to deny the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill.

Make it an even 30! 30 times you deny facts right in front of you!

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

How is it all these sources indicate 132 W. Broad was once home to Broad Street Grill and you continue to deny it?

Posted by: Actually me ()
Date: February 09, 2021 04:57PM

> ^^^ You’ve now posted that same slop 29 times,
> when it was entirely pointless already the first
> time. Your game of 132 charades amounts not even
> to a decent smokescreen. You should just join
> Gillian Clark and run away to Brooklyn. Loser.

I confess
Attachments:
moreno arrest.png

Date: February 09, 2021 05:17PM

^^^ Butthurt naximums exceeded.

Meanwhile nothing from this botched checkerboard history of anything at 132 W Broad is at all material to a damned thing in the 1986-1996 Mason Square era. Suck on it, Linus.

Date: February 09, 2021 05:34PM

> ^^^ Butthurt naximums exceeded.
>
> Meanwhile nothing from this botched checkerboard
> history of anything at 132 W Broad is at all
> material to a damned thing in the 1986-1996 Mason
> Square era. Suck on it, Linus.

The 1986-1996 tenant in George Mason Square is the one of these things does not belong here.

YOU brought up Dogwood Tavern. They are located at 132 W. Broad St.

Dogwood Tavern
132 W. Broad Street - CHECK
Operating this century - CHECK

Broad Street Grill
132 W. BRoad Street - CHECK
Operating this century - CHECK

1986-1996 George Mason Square Tenant
132 W. Broad Street - NOPE
Operating this century - NOPE

DISMISSED!

wodb_logo.jpg

Date: February 09, 2021 05:56PM

Learn your lesson, you pathetic asshole. Dogwood was mentioned as an aging project of the same group that has recently opened Bear Branch in the so much more upscale neighborhoods of Vienna. Also of course to rub your well-ground nose in the stench of your 2016 Broad Street pile of shit. You just can’t get out of the sewers. Loser.

Date: February 09, 2021 06:12PM

> Learn your lesson, you pathetic asshole. Dogwood
> was mentioned as an aging project of the same
> group that has recently opened Bear Branch

And, in passing, I merely mentioned that Dogwood occupies the the same spot once occupied by Broad Street Grill. It's a fact that you are ill-equipped to deal with. Predictably, it sent you into an uncontrolled hissy fit that you've not been able to recover from since.

> Also
> of course to rub your well-ground nose in the
> stench of your 2016 Broad Street pile of shit.
> You just can’t get out of the sewers. Loser.

Dogwood has absolutely nothing to do with last century's tenant of George Mason Square. It is located at 132 W. Broad St. which is the exact same location occupied by Broad Street Grill earlier this century.

Posted by: Today's Thread Summary ()
Date: February 09, 2021 06:17PM

You opened your big mouth (again) and got bitch slapped (again).

Probably should learn a lesson from that.

Date: February 09, 2021 06:19PM

You’ve twice in five years made a total ass of yourself by not knowing what and where The Broad Street was. Same old useless dumbfuck asshole as always.

Date: February 09, 2021 06:32PM

FYI: Heading out to dinner, so your Last Avtivity shit is going to be messed up. LOL.

Date: February 09, 2021 07:06PM

> You’ve twice in five years made a total ass of
> yourself by not knowing what and where The Broad
> Street was. Same old useless dumbfuck asshole as
> always.

Broad Street Grill was a restaurant (what) located at 132 W. Broad St.(where).

That fact is confirmed by:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Date: February 09, 2021 07:10PM

> FYI: Heading out to dinner, so your Last Avtivity
> shit is going to be messed up. LOL.

You're simply running away from your failures here. Your Last Activity flop from the past doesn't change that. Let's hope they don't think you are trying to hack in again! LOL!

Date: February 09, 2021 07:20PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> How is it all these sources indicate 132 W. Broad
> was once home to Broad Street Grill and you
> continue to deny it?

Wrong place, wrong time dumbfuck. And all I do is post the plain facts that you are totally ignorant of. Useless dumbass.

Date: February 09, 2021 07:33PM

> You're simply running away from your failures
> here. Your Last Activity flop from the past
> doesn't change that. Let's hope they don't think
> you are trying to hack in again!

No, it’s just dinner time , and unlike a broke-ass loser like you, we have safe, upscale places where we are well known and the food is delicious. Good for us! Not so much for you.

Date: February 09, 2021 07:33PM

You mentioned Dogwood. It is at 132 W. Broad St. That's the place.

The time is this century.

Dumbass.

Whatever was located at 105 W. Broad St. is irrelevant.

Here, see if you can answer a simple yes or no question. Was Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St. at the turn of the century? Yes or no.

Now, I know you are too much of a pussy to simply answer yes or no, but your refusal to answer is all I need to show you are a lying fraud.

Date: February 09, 2021 07:35PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You're simply running away from your failures
> > here. Your Last Activity flop from the past
> > doesn't change that. Let's hope they don't
> think
> > you are trying to hack in again!
>
> No, it’s just dinner time , and unlike a
> broke-ass loser like you, we have safe, upscale
> places where we are well known and the food is
> delicious. Good for us! Not so much for you.

Eating indoors at restaurants is against medical advice issued by the CDC. At one point, you seemed to chastise others for doing that. Now, you are just a hypocrite.

Dope.

Date: February 09, 2021 08:10PM

Get a grip, asshole. EVERYONE told you not to travel at Xmas. Many have died thanks to the assclowns who refused to heed those public health warnings. NoVa restaurants are meanwhile open for indoor dining. It was in all the papers. Such a shame that you’re stuck in the LTCF Dining Room 24/7. We here have had a nice evening meal, and we’ll have goodies as well for the morrow.

Otherwise —- Round, round, get around, I get around! And sometimes FFXU’s servers get rattled by that. Dope.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 09, 2021 08:28PM

Airports, buses and interstates were open for travel.

In a recent study, scientists found that adults with positive COVID-19 test results were twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant than those with negative COVID-19 test results.

And let's not forget you frequently dine with those outside your household, including Principal COVID Cluster.

Oh yeah...

Date: February 09, 2021 08:49PM

Butthurt much? You disregarded all that advice in order to drive 870 miles into a Florida Freezeree where the best you could manage was carry-out from the PVC and paper plate places. What a two-bit disaster!

Posted by: Alexander of Alexandria ()
Date: February 09, 2021 09:02PM

Actually me Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^ You’ve now posted that same slop 29
> times,
> > when it was entirely pointless already the
> first
> > time. Your game of 132 charades amounts not
> even
> > to a decent smokescreen. You should just join
> > Gillian Clark and run away to Brooklyn. Loser.
>
> I confess

Do we HAVE to have this eesh, miz, liz & drink my jizz BS here? Keep that shit on the other side where it belongs. There's gotta be at least 1000 threads about this BS over there, so pick 1 & shitpost this BS on it.

Only a rump ranger would shitpost this BS here.

Posted by: seven figure city.. ()
Date: February 09, 2021 09:06PM

> Butthurt much? You disregarded all that advice in
> order to drive 870 miles into a Florida Freezeree
> where the best you could manage was carry-out from
> the PVC and paper plate places. What a two-bit
> disaster!

Repeating your lies doesn't make them true.

Not according to the actual data recorded in real-time at your preferred weather station.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

One more.

Posted by: JHVJT ()
Date: February 09, 2021 09:07PM

Alexander of Alexandria Wrote:
> Actually me Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^ You’ve now posted that same slop 29
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
>
> > >
>
> >
> > I confess
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Only a rump ranger would shitpost this BS here.

"Actually me" is just another 1 of Actual JP Morgenthau's sock puppets. Note the "actual" in both. He meant to shitpost it on the Troll Wars board, but, you know he's feeble of mind, so he shitposted it here by mistake.

Date: February 09, 2021 09:08PM

> You mentioned Dogwood. It is at 132 W. Broad St.
> That's the place.
>
> The time is this century.
>
> Dumbass.
>
> Whatever was located at 105 W. Broad St. is
> irrelevant.
>
> Here, see if you can answer a simple yes or no
> question. Was Broad Street Grill located at 132 W.
> Broad St. at the turn of the century? Yes or no.
>
> Now, I know you are too much of a pussy to simply
> answer yes or no, but your refusal to answer is
> all I need to show you are a lying fraud.

Pussy couldn't answer the question.

Date: February 09, 2021 10:51PM

The entire history of your posting on this topic is (as Perry Mason might have said) incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial. Your attempts to conflate the Broad Street of the mid-80’s to the mid-90’s with the trivial nature and history of what was finally bought up by Vintage Restaurants Group as a reclamation project is testimony to the disgrace and dishonor of the range of dishonesty that you embody. You only spin around and around in that hamster wheel of lies and ignorance. Briefly put, you are an unintelligent, unschooled, and unprincipled loser whose butthurt only grew this evening merely in my once again having been able to dine out. Sucks as ever to be as painfully small as you are.

Date: February 10, 2021 12:07AM

I conflate nothing. I merely noted that Broad Street Grill occupied the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern.

You'll need to figure out for yourself why that well established fact bothers you so much.

Your inability to deal with reality is only worsening by the day.

Very soon, you'll be reduced to a dope rambling on about irrelevant and untrue matters. Oops! Too late.

Date: February 10, 2021 09:10AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> I conflate nothing.

You conflate everything, All you have ever been after all is one worthless, ignorant, desperate, lying sack of shit. For eight years.

> I merely noted that Broad Street Grill occupied
> the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern.

Wrong place, wrong time, idiot. The only relevant point is the one I first taunted you with -- that the nondescript Dogwood stands across the street from The Four Provinces, which has since 1997 occupied space that was The Broad Street, a place in George Mason Square that you never visited and had never even heard of back in the day, but one that you still angrily resent simply because I spent so many pleasant times there with friends and co-workers (and even with my kids) back in the late 80's and early 90's. It's all just another page torn from the big bad book of your blatant ignorance, envy, and of course, BUTTHURT...
Attachments:
__butthurt.jpg

Date: February 10, 2021 11:20AM

Well, these red-assed Whiffies can only continue to glow in the dark and make absolute lying fools of themselves, while we far more fortunate (and so much better educated) folks get to enjoy another beautiful winter morning out here in the unsurpassed Sweet Spot, home to both wealthy retirees and beautifully maintained, much larger than average properties. Ah, it truly is good to be us. It was 32 degrees when I got up, and we're looking right now at sunny skies with very little wind. We might see the low 40's at some point, but it seems that clouds will be moving in later, then dumping some more of that unwanted white stuff on us overnight. Bad, polar vortex! But at least we can bundle up and enjoy the always beautiful and often entertaining views. Might flip the switch on the old gas fireplace once again as well.

So we know that President Ding Dong's first impeachment defense team all quit after hearing his lists of crackpot demands, but this pair of incoherent replacement losers he managed to scrounge up at the last minute is doing him no good at all. Rather, they have become a laughing-stock while making utter fools of themselves, and of course of their much reviled Fat Boy client. No President has ever been found guilty at a trial such as this, but the facts and the law and all that we all saw are all starting to make it seem that conviction is an at least remote possibility here. How much worse can things get for the bad guys before the final count is taken? There don't appear to be any limits. Real President Joe is meanwhile not seeing his agenda delayed per the dire suggestions of a disinformed punditry, as work on nominees and the details of rescue packages goes on as usual.

In other news, MLB and MLBPA seem more or less to have agreed not to agree to anything, so as of now, we'll be stuck again with 7-inning double-headers and invisible man on second silliness in extra innings. If, that is, there actually are games played this year. Hopes are pinned heavily on the COVID situation basically going away all of a sudden [hand wave], but with vaccines all snarled up, and as more new variants emerge, the likelihood of that grows only smaller.

Always small of course are chances of anything good happening in fragile Falls Church City. Home to delayed and failing development projects and to some seriously stupid shut-ins, the place has not much to crow about or look forward to. And since I don't think I mentioned it the other day, TripAdvisor's #1 American Restaurant in Falls Church is --- Sweetwater Tavern in Merrifield. Coastal Flats at Tysons is #5, Silverdado in Annandle is #14, and Patsy's American also at Tysons is #20. All of those of course are GAR places. Yum!

THE HERD PAYS US A VISIT...
Attachments:
__3_deer.JPG

Date: February 10, 2021 12:34PM

> You conflate everything,

LOL! Says the dope tryin to conflate 105 W. Broad with 132 W. Broad.

> Wrong place,

Wrong place? Dogwood currently sits at 132 W. Broad St. That is the exact location that was once home to Broad Street Grill.

> wrong time,

Wrong time? Both existed this century at 132 W. Broad St.

> The only relevant
> point is the one I first taunted you with -- that
> the nondescript Dogwood stands across the street
> from The Four Provinces, which has since 1997
> occupied space that was The Broad Street,

Bzzt. You made no mention of Broad Street Grill. Here is the exchange.

> > the good folks over at the VR Group are
> > actually trying to make something now out of
> the
> > long dismal Dogwood Tavern.
>
> They've been there for more than a decade. They
> replaced Broad Street Grill. Dope. If they haven't
> made it work yet, I am not sure what they are
> waiting for. Dumbass.

You are the one touting irrelevant out of date and out of place bullshit.

> a place
> in George Mason Square that you never visited and
> had never even heard of back in the day,

Didn't arrive in Falls Church until the late 90s. Nobody ever mentioned the place and both 4Ps and Dogwood Tavern have enjoyed longer tenures. Doesn't sound like much of a place you claim to have visited. Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. is mentioned in the historical record. It has been mentioned multiple times in the media. You've produced exactly nothing.

> but one
> that you still angrily resent simply because I
> spent so many pleasant times there with friends
> and co-workers (and even with my kids) back in the
> late 80's and early 90's.

You are a confirmed liar. Nothing you say can be seen as credible. Thus far, you've produced exactly nothing to actually substantiate your claim. Perhaps if you didn't lie about such stupid shit as painted townhouses and obscuring foliage, you might have a leg to stand on. You don't.

You are the only one that can determine why you continue to deny the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill. Denying reality and facts only makes you look mentally disturbed.

Date: February 10, 2021 12:45PM

What a fucking joke! Too fucking dumb to know any better. Too fucking butthurt to own up to all that shame. Fucking shit-slinging loser.

Posted by: XKGMK ()
Date: February 10, 2021 12:57PM

>
>
> we far more fortunate (and so
> much better educated) folks
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Here's another Gerund Boy lie. If he had any of the education he supposably has, he'd answer the challenges, show proof to support his arguments in a civilized and adult manner.

But what does this loser do? He shows no proof to support what he says, shows no proof to support his attempts at rebuttal. The only thing has has to offer is name calling worthy of a 5th grader.

Nobody believes you about your supposed education. If you had any of it, you'd act like it. Instead, all Gerund Boy does is act like a 5th grader.

You're nothing but a proven liar, Gerund Boy, which is why nobody believes you.

Posted by: LYKGU ()
Date: February 10, 2021 01:06PM

> What a fucking joke! Too fucking dumb to know any
> better. Too fucking butthurt to own up to all
> that shame. Fucking shit-slinging loser.

^^^^^^^^See what I mean. Instead of presenting logical arguments, Gerund Boy posts a ranting name calling screed, worthy of a 5th grader. & Gerund Boy wonders why everybody laughs at him & nobody believes him.

If anything shows butt hurt, it's this name calling I just quoted here.

This guy is nothing buy a hypocrite and an immature, uneducated loser.

Date: February 10, 2021 01:32PM

> What a fucking joke! Too fucking dumb to know any
> better. Too fucking butthurt to own up to all
> that shame. Fucking shit-slinging loser.

My facts are confirmed in the historical record. You continue to deny the existence of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. Only you can account for that denial of reality. Thus far, you've failed miserably.

Date: February 10, 2021 01:55PM

What you now claim to be part of the historical record is the fact that you didn’t even arrive here until the late 90’s. What did you then know about the mid-1980’s? Nothing, that’s what. The Broad Street came and went long before you were aware of any of it. Fraud.

Date: February 10, 2021 02:15PM

Irrelevant as it relates to the history of 132 W. Broad St., which is the current home of Dogwood Tavern. That is the restaurant you mentioned and I merely noted that it was once home to Broad Street Grill. Predictably, it sent you into an uncontrolled tizzy where you proceeded to fall face first into a pile of your own bullshit.

132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill. For some reason, you can't let yourself acknowledge that undisputed fact. That is your problem, not mine.

Date: February 10, 2021 04:42PM

Wrong place, wrong time, you miserable lying sack of shit asshole.

Date: February 10, 2021 04:54PM

Back to this feeble ass bullshit? Already dispensed with, dope.

> Wrong place,

Wrong place? Dogwood currently sits at 132 W. Broad St. That is the exact location that was once home to Broad Street Grill. YOU were the first one to mention Dogwood. I merely noted that it was once home to Broad Street Grill. Predictably, it sent you into an uncontrolled tizzy where you proceeded to fall face first into a pile of your own bullshit.

> wrong time,

Wrong time? Both Broad street Grill and Dogwood Tavern existed this century at 132 W. Broad St. Whatever tenant existed at 105 W. Broad last century and has been relegated to the dustbin of history with no trace of existence to be spoken of is, like you, irrelevant. Whatever existed last century at 105 W. Broad knew when it was time to head out to pasture. You are well past that point. Dope.

Meanwhile, Dogwood and 4Ps are still there and have enjoyed a much longer tenure. Vintage need not turn anything around. They simply replicated their successful tavern store concept first on Columbia Pike and more recently at the outside-the-beltway minor league outpost in Vienna. All three have the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap.

Posted by: Giver of Plus Ones ()
Date: February 10, 2021 07:58PM

> Back to this feeble ass bullshit? Already
> dispensed with, dope.
>
> -----
> > Wrong place,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > wrong time,
>
>
>
> Whatever tenant existed at 105 W. Broad last
> century and has been relegated to the dustbin of
> history with no trace of existence to be spoken of
> is, like you, irrelevant. Whatever existed last
> century at 105 W. Broad knew when it was time to
> head out to pasture. You are well past that point.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

+1

Date: February 11, 2021 07:48AM

The sorry ass admitter of his own assfuck lying here has become so scandalously demented and dishonest as to be unwelcome to post any longer in this thread. Take your unfit asshole self and all your toy-soldier armies of sock-puppets and get lost, knowing that there were no lower levels here for you to sink to. Fucking lied about everything and then hung up the phone. What a disastrous and enduring abyss-abiding douchebag.

Date: February 11, 2021 08:04AM

> The sorry ass admitter of his own assfuck lying
> here has become so scandalously demented and
> dishonest as to be unwelcome to post any longer in
> this thread. Take your unfit asshole self and all
> your toy-soldier armies of sock-puppets and get
> lost, knowing that there were no lower levels here
> for you to sink to. Fucking lied about everything
> and then hung up the phone. What a disastrous and
> enduring abyss-abiding douchebag.

Look what I've got:
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20
https://digitalmarketing.blob.core.windows.net/10063/files/Dogwood_MainMenu_R69_May2020.pdf

Look what you've got:

Date: February 11, 2021 09:38AM

Well, we have seen a series of wintry-mix events forecast for days now, and the worst of that could yet strike at some point today, but so far we have seen just some cloudy skies along with temperatures sitting at 32 degrees. Those readings won't likely be budging very much, as the high today is forecast to be 36, but if any more serious snowfall is going to happen, it had better get started soon. I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday's photo of 'the herd' stopping by to perform KP duties under two of the back patio bird feeders. The bucolic pleasure of such regular visits is just one of the things we love about our lofty lives here in the unspoiled realms of the sylvan Sweet Spot. Close to the beauty of the country, close to the bounty of town, yet far, far away from the depressing pollution of eastern ignorance, grunge, and grime. It's indeed a good thing to be wealthy.

President Ding Dong claims to be wealthy, though what's public from his business and financial papers suggests overwhelming levels of debt instead. It does seem now though that through loopholes and technicalities, he and the Be-Besters will be able to live out an exile of shame and disgrace at Mar-a-Lago, despite previous promises to the community that they would never do so. LOL! People there are who can only tell and sell lies.

In other news, ex-Nats 8th-inning guy and occasional closer Brandon Kintzler (36) has turned down a guaranteed $2M contract with MIA in favor of a non-guaranteed pact worth $3M plus incentives with PHI. Good move if he makes the club and stays healthy, but that bird-in-the-hand thing always echos in the background.

There are of course no birds-in-hand at all in the dilapidated dumps of Falls Church City. The major loser-burg of the local area, the place is simply a cesspool these days, and shows no signs of recovering even to the sorry states that it already occupied a decade or two or three ago. Meanwhile, if you applied recently to fill an unexpired term on the FCC School Board, you have now been officially beaten out by Sonia Ruiz-Balanos, an ESOL specialist. As bad as English skills are known to be over in the gerund-ignorant slants of the Little City, this was probably a rare good move.

Date: February 11, 2021 09:55AM

I do believe the dope is dumb enough to think that his daily unread screed of bullshit magically erases his previous days lies and blunders.

Unfortunately for him, these are the facts he cannot hide from.

> Wrong place,

Wrong place? Dogwood currently sits at 132 W. Broad St. That is the exact location that was once home to Broad Street Grill. YOU were the first one to mention Dogwood. I merely noted that it was once home to Broad Street Grill. Predictably, it sent you into an uncontrolled tizzy where you proceeded to fall face first into a pile of your own bullshit.

> wrong time,

Wrong time? Both Broad street Grill and Dogwood Tavern existed this century at 132 W. Broad St. Whatever tenant existed at 105 W. Broad last century and has been relegated to the dustbin of history with no trace of existence to be spoken of is, like you, irrelevant. Whatever existed last century at 105 W. Broad knew when it was time to head out to pasture. You are well past that point. Dope.

Meanwhile, Dogwood and 4Ps are still there and have enjoyed a much longer tenure. Vintage need not turn anything around. They simply replicated their successful tavern store concept first on Columbia Pike and more recently at the outside-the-beltway minor league outpost in Vienna. All three have the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap.

Date: February 11, 2021 10:15AM

The sorry ass admitter of his own assfuck lying here has become so scandalously demented and dishonest as to be unwelcome to post any longer in this thread. Take your unfit asshole self and all your toy-soldier armies of sock-puppets and get lost, knowing that there were no lower levels here for you to sink to. Fucking lied about everything and then hung up the phone. What a disastrous and enduring abyss-abiding douchebag.

Posted by: seven figure city. ()
Date: February 11, 2021 10:20AM

Look what I've got:
https://digitalmarketing.blob.core.windows.net/10063/files/Dogwood_MainMenu_R69_May2020.pdf

Look what you've got:

Date: February 11, 2021 12:01PM

TILT!

Date: February 11, 2021 12:31PM

> TILT!
>

As long as you keep lying, I'll be here to point them out. This is you giving up because you can't refute the mountain of facts that show you are a liar. It's like the time you pretended to be a poet for a while but only ended up being found guilty of cultural appropriation and then gave up on that too. You fail at everything, fraud.

Look what I've got:

Look what you've got:

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 11, 2021 12:47PM

More 5th grade pottymouth name calling from the most childish poster on FFXU.

Date: February 11, 2021 01:52PM

For reasons of your own admission, you are not any longer welcome to post here.

Date: February 11, 2021 01:59PM

LOL! Pussy can't handle the truth.

He's gone well past the point of a mental health intervention. He needs to be committed.

Date: February 11, 2021 02:05PM

> For reasons of your own admission, you are not any
> longer welcome to post here.

HEY Potty Mouth! Who died & left you boss?

Posted by: UUYUH ()
Date: February 11, 2021 02:12PM

> For reasons of your own admission, you are not any
> longer welcome to post here.

& Gerund Boy lectures us about grammar & style & look how awkward his sentence structure is.

"...you are no longer welcome to post here..."

or

"...you are not welcome to post here any longer..."

NOT

"...you are not any longer welcome to post here..." It's stilted & awkward.

Of course, Gerund Boy, since he's such a hypocrite, will come up with some double std. to excuse his mistake.

On ce more, we see what a fake & a fraud Gerund Boy is.

I' m glad I'm NOT a sham of a Gerund Boy. Aren't you?

Date: February 11, 2021 02:25PM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> -----
> > For reasons of your own admission, you are not
> any
> > longer welcome to post here.
>
>
> HEY Potty Mouth! Who died & left you boss?

In case you haven't noticed, he is completely off his fucking rocker. His dementia has taken over and in his delusional state, he perceives he is omnipotent. Clearly nobody gives a shit about him or they would have had him committed by now.

Date: February 11, 2021 07:15PM

> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > > For reasons of your own admission, you are
> not
> > any
> > > longer welcome to post here.
> >
> >
> > HEY Potty Mouth! Who died & left you boss?
>
>
> In case you haven't noticed, he is completely off
> his fucking rocker. His dementia has taken over
> and in his delusional state, he perceives he is
> omnipotent. Clearly nobody gives a shit about him
> or they would have had him committed by now.

& it's a shame, b\c if his wife had him sent to the nut house where he belongs, she could escape getting beaten by him. His kids certainly don't care. It's obvious what an asshole he is. I'm sure he was just as bad to his kids when they were growing up and beat them, too, so they don't want anything to do with him.

it's obvious he needs to be on permanent Thorazine.

Date: February 11, 2021 11:18PM

NEWSFLASH...

Date: February 12, 2021 01:04AM

> NEWSFLASH...
>

Fraud.

Look what I've got:

Look what you've got:

Date: February 12, 2021 06:56AM

Many are those whose sickness and lies have left them no longer welcome to post here.

Date: February 12, 2021 07:06AM

If anyone cared about you, you'd have been committed long ago.

Look what I've got:

Look what you've got:
ZILCH

Tell you what though. I can see my presence here disturbs your fragile state. Once you produce that link to or image of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest, I'm out of here.

If I'm no longer welcome to post here, that link or image will be seen next. Otherwise, it would appear that I am more than welcome to post here.

Date: February 12, 2021 11:12AM

> NEWSFLASH...
>

NOT a NEWSFLASH...

Potty Mouth is pitching another 5th grade level potty mouth name calling tantrum.

Things that happen a minimum of 10X a day aren't really news, you know.

Date: February 12, 2021 12:10PM

Well, we know that a watched Whiffie never shuts the fuck up with its made up bullshit and butthurt babbling, but it appears to be the case as well that a Whiffie denied its local posting privileges is only likely to collapse into ever more childishly ignorant states of perseverative blabbering and scatter-shot stupidity. Knowers of so very little, it is very likely necessary to inform these feeble frauds that it is another classic mid-winter motning out here is the ever stunning Sweet Spot that they can so typically only drool over in envy. None of this lately predicted snow has meanwhile come our way so far, though flurries are still in the forecast for late morning. It was 27 degrees when I went out to grab up the morning paper from the far end of the driveway, and it did feel like it could snow while I was out there, but I'm not thinking that it will be anything actually worthy of the word. We do have ice storm warnings in the area for tomorrow morning, but it looks like the Sweet Spot has a decent chance of missing out on all that as well.

Missing out on any sort of sense at all of course are these Hawley and Cruz sorts of GOP dopes and dummies standing back and standing by to acquit a more than plainly guilty President Ding Dong on charges of incitement to insurrection,. The law and the facts are plain as day in this case, but one of our once major political parties has become mo more than a Kool-Aid cult, its members badly in need of a good deprogramming. Messrs. Cantor and Schoen, will try today to do better than their widely ridiculed opening acts, but they really have very little to work with. They're likely to spend all of their three hours today hoping to distract by way of wandering off somewhere into the weeds.

In other news, former Nats OF Brian Goodwin (30) has signed a deal with PIT that will earn him $1.6M plus incentives if he makes the team. His chances of that should be pretty good as there are already openings and the Bucs are still trying to unload the expensive Gregory Polanco. Goodwin is remembered by some here as the man who started the 2017 Nats run of four homers in a row. Goodwin, Difo, Harper, and Zimmie, all off Michael Blazek, who would himself later become a Nat very briefly. Also briefly a Nat just this past phony-ball season was UTL Brock Holt (32+), but he's now signed on with TEX for what would be a $1.75M deal if he makes the bigs, which he will likely be able to do.

Not likely to make the bigs in any sort of endeavor at all of course are the dismal dregs of Falls Church City. Too many in the Size-Challenged City are just unaware plodding dopes and still wet-behind-the-ears Johnny-come-latelies who've never heard of half the years of local history that preceded their insouciant arrivals. Go to the back of the line, morons.

Date: February 12, 2021 12:57PM

Date: February 12, 2021 01:24PM

Look what I've got:

Look what you've got:
ZILCH

Tell you what though. I can see my presence here disturbs your fragile state. Once you produce that link to or image of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest, I'm out of here.

If I'm no longer welcome to post here, that link or image will be seen next. Otherwise, it would appear that I am more than welcome to post here.

Crickets from the lying fraud....

Date: February 12, 2021 03:31PM

Date: February 12, 2021 04:09PM

If I am no longer welcome, post the link to or image of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in the Great Forest Neighborhood.

You do that, and I leave for good.

You don't do that, and it is a sure sign that I am more than welcome to post here (and that you are lying).

I thought this sissy hated Ctrl+C&Ctrl+V posts. Look what he's been further reduced to. Once again violating his own credos. He is nothing more than a lying, hypocritical dumbass.

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: February 12, 2021 05:49PM

> Well, we know that a watched Whiffie never shuts
> the fuck up with its made up bullshit and butthurt

Wrong again, Pottymouth. What we know is some loser like you with a 5th Gr. mentality isn't going to stop acting childish. The shining example of you acting childish is your potty mouth.

Posted by: Fag? ()
Date: February 12, 2021 05:56PM

Are you a fag? You write like a fag.

Date: February 12, 2021 07:52PM

Many are those whose sickness and lies have left them no longer welcome to post here.

Date: February 12, 2021 08:19PM

LOL! Seeing you can't run away from facts that confirm you are a liar, you resort to this bullshit. It only confirms you know you are fucked.

Look what I've got:

Look what you've got:
ZILCH

Posted by: Game Set Match ()
Date: February 12, 2021 09:52PM

> Many are those whose sickness and lies have left
> them no longer welcome to post here.

^ He's giving up.

Date: February 12, 2021 11:01PM

He's been reduced to desperately trying to get the last word in.

Posted by: Sock Puppet #472 ()
Date: February 12, 2021 11:09PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> He's been reduced to desperately trying to get the
> last word in.

It won't work. There are too many of us. I mean you. Errr... I mean me.

Posted by: Answererer of questions ()
Date: February 12, 2021 11:36PM

Fag? Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
> Are you a fag? You write like a fag.

I think in his case he's a repressed homosexual. It would explain his garbage mouth, his schoolyard behavior, him beating his kids when they were growing up and him beating his wife than and now.

When he was in his 20s & 30s and even his teens, it wasn't accepted to be gay. You got teased and bullied if they thought you were gay. You couldn't get in a decent college o get a job if you were gay. So he played the game, but hated it the whole time and hated life and everybody for him having to play the game. It would go a long way to explain why he's such a sourpuss. Now, a life he's hated is drawing to a close. He sees what it is and lashes out at everybody and everything because he's had to live such a miserable life.

Really, it sucks to be him.

Date: February 13, 2021 02:43AM

NOW HEAR THIS...

Date: February 13, 2021 07:47AM

LOL! Once again, he's awakened from his slumber haunted by his numerous failures here. Remember, poor sleep patterns are just one symptom of a mental illness. They also exacerbate that mental Illness too.

Seeing you can't run away from facts that confirm you are a liar, you resort to this bullshit. It only confirms you know you are fucked.

Look what I've got:

Look what you've got:
ZILCH

Date: February 13, 2021 07:56AM

Answererer of questions Wrote:
> Fag? Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > Are you a fag? You write like a fag.
>
> I think in his case he's a repressed homosexual.
> It would explain his garbage mouth, his schoolyard
> behavior, him beating his kids when they were
> growing up and him beating his wife than and now.
>
> When he was in his 20s & 30s and even his teens,
> it wasn't accepted to be gay. You got teased and
> bullied if they thought you were gay. You
> couldn't get in a decent college o get a job if
> you were gay. So he played the game, but hated it
> the whole time and hated life and everybody for
> him having to play the game. It would go a long
> way to explain why he's such a sourpuss. Now, a
> life he's hated is drawing to a close. He sees
> what it is and lashes out at everybody and
> everything because he's had to live such a
> miserable life.
>
> Really, it sucks to be him.

His repressed homosexuality is rather obvious. He should just come out already. Not only is it the 21st century, he'd have the support of Principal COVID Cluster and his boyfriend.

His repressed homosexuality is certainly one of the many drivers of his obvious mental health disorder. It certainly won't cure him, but it can't hurt.

Date: February 13, 2021 07:57AM

Date: February 13, 2021 08:27AM

If I'm no longer welcome to post here, that link to or image of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest will be seen next. Otherwise, it would appear that I am more than welcome to post here.

Posted by: Answererer of questions. ()
Date: February 13, 2021 09:41AM

Precisely. He's been repressed for so long he might understand it's OK to be gay for everybody else but he doesn't understand it's OK for him" too.

After years of watching people suffer for it, in his case starting in elementary school, now at his advanced age, he just can't break the pattern.

We can also see it's brought out the symptoms of his severe mental illness, since he's now reduced to repeating the same garbage mouthed mantra. That's a sure sign of advanced mental illness.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Date: February 13, 2021 12:01PM

Well, the unwelcome Whiffies can do no more now than stagger and stumble across a broad but barren landscape of their own miserable creation. Save for the sequence of Sweet Spot Morning Editions and a few other biting condemnations, there is no longer any stream of posting to suggest that any intellectual substance or capacity is to be found here. It's Just the same old tales told by the same old idiots, all full of foolish sound and fury while signifying absolutely nothing. These are of course just the usual uneducated downscale dopes and worthless ass-clowns, a bunch who by their own feeble admission, didn't arrive in this area any earlier than the late 90's, but who still foolishly feel they can google well enough to speak authoritatively about its history. This when they can't manage so much as correctly describing modern or current matters at all. These are of course some of life's lowes-grade losers -- desperate, dishonest. and unintelligent broke-ass bozos of no sort of distinction whatsoever. In stark contrast of course stand all those out here in the delightful but quite pricey Sweet Spot. Our lives as wealthy retirees enjoying all the best that life has to offer (including of course more than ample sleep) leave the ignorant slugs in a steady state of agitated rage, worry, envy, and searing butthurt. A more miserable local existence than theirs is quite difficult to imagine from a Sweet Spot frame of reference.

Speaking of which, it was 27 degrees when I got up. We have just a bit of a breeze and not much visibility, but rather than any snow falling out there, we have seen but rain and some freezing rain, These have made patches of the path out to retrieve the morning paper a bit testy, but nothing that a spry fellow of any age would need to be much concerned over. Some variant of this sort of scene should carry on over much of the rest of the day, and actually, on into Tuesday. Unlike some to the north though, we'll not be needing to 'dig out' from under any of this. The Sweet Spot wins again!

Not winning anything at all of course are these unqualified boob-losers trying to represent the guilty-as-sin and rapidly fading away ex-President Ding Dong. They have no actual evidence to present on his behalf and continually mess up the rules by failing even to note correctly whether this is a criminal trial or not. So instead of being able to rely on any sort of law or fact, they can only huff, and puff, and indignantly threaten to blow some house or other down. What a sorry show. The deck is stacked here of course, as there are no signs at all that 17 from among the moribund bastion of moral terpitude (i.e., the GOP) will stand up and vote to convict, as their oaths would demand that they do. Fortunately, the hideous stain of all this gross malfeasance has now been artfully and indelibly affixed by House managers on the Fat Boy, a now permanent pariah whose influence will only fade and wane and fade and wane going forward.

In other news, two-time ex-Nat Asdrubal Cabrera has come to terms on a $1.75M one-year deal with ARZ. A $1.05M package of incentives is included as well. He over-performed after being picked by Rizzo off the TEX scrapheap in 2019, and became a solid performer in the Nats' run to a World Series title. Also, Mark Melancon (36 soon) who was acquired by the Nats for the 2016 stretch run, has signed on with SD. Terms are pending completion of a physical. He and his family (very pleasant people) lived just around the corner from our SEDC townhouse while they were here, so we often saw them out with strollers and carriages and such. We hoped they would find a way to stay with the Nats in 2017, but that's baseball. And lastly, one-time helmet-taker-offer Jose Lobaton (36) has re-signed with CHC. He was with them in phony-ball 2020 as well, but was never up with the big league club.

Also having no shot at anybody's big league club of course are the rubes and ragamuffins of Class-F Falls Church City. There is excitement these days over the prospective opening of Preservation Biscuits on East Fairfax Street later this month. Not sure how they'll do there, as poor old Meat-In-A-Box couldn't make it in that same vicinity.

Date: February 13, 2021 01:00PM

Look what I've got:

Look what you've got:
ZILCH

Date: February 13, 2021 01:58PM

Many are those whose depraved sickness and disgraceful lies are among the overwhelming reasons why those many are no longer welcome to post here.

Date: February 13, 2021 02:07PM

Hmmmm. I didn't see a link to or image of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. I guess that means I am more than welcome to post here 9and he is caught lying)! LOL!

Date: February 13, 2021 03:31PM

> Well,
>
>
>
>
>
> So instead of
> being able to rely on any sort of law or fact,
> they can only huff, and puff, and indignantly
> threaten to blow some house or other down. What a
> sorry show. T fade and wane and fade
> and wane going forward.
>
>

CONGRATULATIONS, Potty Mouth. You just made an ass of yourself AGAIN. You just described yourself, especially when you're challenged to back up what you say.

Posted by: GTFO! ()
Date: February 13, 2021 03:35PM

> Many are those whose depraved sickness and
> disgraceful lies are among the overwhelming
> reasons why those many are no longer welcome to
> post here.

1tR7.gif

Posted by: Answererer of questions ()
Date: February 13, 2021 03:35PM

> Many are those whose depraved sickness and
> disgraceful lies are among the overwhelming
> reasons why those many are no longer welcome to
> post here.

Poor Old Potty Mouth. He keeps repeating the same thing. He's probably sitting cross legged in a corner somewhere, in just a T-shirt & Depends, bent over and sucking his thumb & saying this same old thing over & over.

He really should get some professional help. If he's such a "wealthy retiree", he should be able to afford an insurance policy that covers that. If he's living in some trailer park on Rte. 1 (more likely), Medicaid will pay for it.

Sucks to be him.

Date: February 14, 2021 12:50AM

Here the Whiffies came and did their business, and left as lesser men.

Date: February 14, 2021 06:43AM

Many now are the wasted, the Whiffies who cry out in the night, longing for attention they were once able to rely upon. And when it does not come, there is weeping, and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Date: February 14, 2021 09:15AM

^^^^^^^^^^^Yup. poor old Potty Mouth has lost it. All that's left is for the men in the white coats to come and take him away.

Date: February 14, 2021 09:36AM

The weakness. The weakness.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 14, 2021 10:15AM

> The weakness of me & my shitposts. The weakness.

FIFY

Date: February 14, 2021 11:34AM

Well, the unwelcome Whiffies are now come to well worse than woozy. Battered and beaten in the simple act of a curt dismissal, they have only fallen back and fallen down. Unbidden trespassers and interlopers now, they are revealed as being but stumbling simpleton ass clowns unable to walk or stand on their own two feet. It was ever thus of course, as all they could do was hang on my every word. They have not the means or capacity for any proper post without the event of my clear example and guidance. The fools.

Meanwhile those of us in the midst of living our actually successful and highly upscale lives here in the grand and glorious Sweet Spot are seeing the end now of this extended wintry mix event. Skies are lightening and temps are rising from the 30 degrees that it was when I got up toward the at least near 40 degrees that it will be over most of the afternoon. It's still just mid-February of course, but in just four weeks, daylight savings time will return, and all will be much better. No actually noteworthy wildlife events of late. A couple of foxes and deer roaming about here and there, but noting really exceptional.

Nothing exceptional either about the cowardly but fully expected votes of many misguided GOP Senators, curs and clowns who knew full well that President Ding Dong was 100% guilty as charged, but who hid behind entirely bogus process claims for naked partisan purposes. Republicans are unprincipled slime-balls alright, but who didn't know that going in? Still good to have left the indelible mark of an impeachment and of a trial that clearly revealed the treason of the Fat Boy for all of future history to see. Let his name and image now be mud, just as he has caused them to be.

In other news, some arbitration wins and losses were announced, as were a couple of not surprising FA signings. Nothing of much interest to Nats fans though.

Also not of any actual interest was anything going on in the miserable mecca of Falls Church City. Home to so many dumb and disreputable late-coming fictioneers, the place is perhaps as much an intellectual desert these days as it long has been a dismal dining desert. (Tip of the hat to Brookmont Bob there. His parents are likely still proud of his having coined that term! Certainly did hit the nail on the head.)

Posted by: Troller of Morons ()
Date: February 14, 2021 12:07PM

> I desperately crave
> the BBC
>

Date: February 14, 2021 12:24PM

WEEKEND UPDATE...

Pages: PreviousFirst...146147148149150151152153154155156...LastNext
Current Page: 151 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.