HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...145146147148149150151152153154155...LastNext
Current Page: 150 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: February 04, 2021 11:27AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Signs of a small and cloistered mind.

The one with the small and cloistered mind is the dope denying the existence of Broad Street Grill at the current location of Dogwood Tavern.

> As with
> ‘Buffalo Chicken Wrap’,

Are you referring to the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wraps available at both Dogwood and Bear Branch?

These?

Bear Branch Tavern
https://www.bearbranchtavern.com/menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Blue Cheese Dressing - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Dogwood Tavern (132 W. Broad St. aka the previous home of Broad St. Grill)
https://www.dogwoodtavern.com/Menu
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

> you assume far too
> much about the words ‘Broad Street’.

I don't assume anything about the words Broad Street. I take them at face value. There is no hidden meaning in them. There was a place located at 132 W. Broad St. called Broad Street Grill. Perhaps you can explain why you deny the existence of such a place.

It has been confirmed by:

Me
Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Washington Business Journal
Falls Church News Press
Recipes from the Chef's Kitchen

This one is going to hurt, asshole.
https://web.archive.org/web/20000303202817/http://www.broadstreetgrill.com/

Mike Curtain, former owner of Broad Street Grill and the current CEO of DC Central Kitchen:
"Anyway, it was called the Broad Street Grill in Falls Church, where Dogwood Tavern is now."

> You were
> badly beaten up over that same fault five years
> ago,

LOL! Your claims of victory in any matter are just more of your lies. Everyone knows that. I have conclusively proven the existence of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad.

> and now you have allowed yourself to be lured
> out into a second such drubbing

LOL! If you think you set a trap, it backfired miserably for you.

I got you to continually deny the existence of a place that clearly existed while saying nothing of the former tenants at 105 W. Broad.

You only proved yourself to be a liar.

You're fucked, dude.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 04, 2021 12:30PM

Your shit still stinks, Linus. This is why the big bad boot is as painfully up your butt here today as it was five years ago. You just don’t learn.

Date: February 04, 2021 12:36PM

More baseless bluster from the badly beaten buffoon. He seeks shelter there early today.

He is denying the existence of a restaurant that clearly existed. He is truly living in a fantasyland. The dementia has taken full hold and delusions rule his already addled mind.

We've seen reference to Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St. from such sources as:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

We've seen the former webpage for Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.

Mike Curtain, former owner of Broad Street Grill and the current CEO of DC Central Kitchen:
"Anyway, it was called the Broad Street Grill in Falls Church, where Dogwood Tavern is now."

Yet, despite all of this, the lunatic would have us believe there was never a restaurant called Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.

He has truly lost his mind and has no grip on reality.

Date: February 04, 2021 12:49PM

Dope. I spent a good deal of time and had a great deal of fun at The Broad Street in the 1990’s. It was not at 132 W Broad, but at 105 W Broad. Simple fact, the implications of which you still cannot seem to fathom. Slowpoke?

Date: February 04, 2021 01:18PM

Irrelevant.

You are denying the existence of a restaurant that clearly existed. You are truly living in a fantasyland. The dementia has taken full hold and delusions rule your already addled mind.

We've seen reference to Broad Street Grill located at 132 W. Broad St. from such sources as:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Yet, despite all of this, you would have us believe there was never a restaurant called Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.

You have truly lost your mind and have no grip on reality.

Date: February 04, 2021 01:53PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> You are denying the existence of a restaurant that clearly existed.

You aren’t very quick to pick up that ball you have so foolishly fumbled.

Date: February 04, 2021 01:59PM

No fumble at all. I'm doing my victory dance after scoring a touchdown on your sorry, lying ass. I may get flagged for excessive celebration, but it is worth it! LOL!

You'll keep denying the fact that Broad Street Grill occupied the same space that is currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern.

I have no idea why you would continue to do that give the mountain of evidence that proves that very fact, but you will continue to be mocked for it.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Yet, despite all of this, you would have us believe there was never a restaurant called Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. Why?

Date: February 04, 2021 02:16PM

You celebrate only your own assfuck ignorance, and hardly for the first time.

Date: February 04, 2021 02:25PM

I celebrate the fact that you keep denying the fact that Broad Street Grill occupied the same space that is currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern.

The mountain of evidence showing you are lying about Broad Street Grill once occupying the space currently occupied is overwhelming and insurmountable for you.

Rather than address it, which you can't, you simply try to ignore it. That doesn't make it go away.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Yet, despite all of this, you would have us believe there was never a restaurant called Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. Why?

Given all of this evidence, do you still contend that Broad Street Grill did NOT occupy the space currently occupied by Dogwood Tavern? If so, how do you explain all of the evidence to the contrary?

Date: February 04, 2021 03:01PM

It is you who yammers on and on about anything at all at 132. What I have pointed out for five years now is my history during the 1990’s at the Broad Street at 105 W Broad Street. You have simply not been able to keep up.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: February 04, 2021 03:25PM

> It is you who yammers on and on about anything at
> all at 132.

I simply pointed out that Dogwood Tavern replaced Broad Street Grill more than a decade ago.

You brought Dogwood into the conversation. They are located at 132 W. Broad St. In the space formerly occupied by Broad Street Grill.

> What I have pointed out for five
> years now is my history during the 1990’s at the
> Broad Street at 105 W Broad Street. You have
> simply not been able to keep up.

105 is irrelevant to anything having to do with 132. You are simply using it to distract from the fact that you were completely unaware that Dogwood Tavern took the place formerly occupied by Broad Street Grill. One of the owners of Broad Street Grill was president of the restaurant association. A hospitality industry insider wouldn't be so oblivious to such matters.

Date: February 04, 2021 04:12PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
Your 132 is and always has been the wrong place and the wrong time. You are as clueless as they come. 132 is related through joint management to the recently opened Bear Branch Tavern in Vienna, but not at all to The Broad Street of the early 1990’s that ultimately closed and saw its one-time space absorbed into the 1997 opening of The Four P’s. What you don’t know CAN hurt you.

Date: February 04, 2021 04:21PM

Like you, 105 W. Broad and whatever tenant from whatever timeframe are irrelevant.

You mentioned Dogwood Tavern and I merely pointed out that they replaced Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.

For some reason, known only to you in your addled brain, that fact, confirmed by multiple sources, is something that you are incapable of accepting.

I'm simply making fun of you for denying facts and reality. Your dementia and delusions have taken over.

Date: February 04, 2021 04:40PM

Moron. 105 W Broad was the home for many years of The Broad Street, a restaurant and darts-friendly bar that you seemingly were completely unaware of despite supposedly living just up the street from the place. Sucks to be you.

Posted by: Don't you get tired of this shit ()
Date: February 04, 2021 04:59PM

> Moron. 105 W Broad was the home for many years of
> The Broad Street, a restaurant and darts-friendly
> bar that you seemingly were completely unaware of
> despite supposedly living just up the street from
> the place. Sucks to be you.

Which, as always with you, was never the question.

Date: February 04, 2021 05:32PM

> Moron. 105 W Broad was the home for many years of
> The Broad Street, a restaurant and darts-friendly
> bar that you seemingly were completely unaware of
> despite supposedly living just up the street from
> the place. Sucks to be you.

Irrelevant.

You mentioned Dogwood Tavern. It is located at 132 W. Broad St. I mentioned in passing that location was previously home to Broad Street Grill. Of course, I knew it would set you off and make you fall face first into a pile of your own bullshit. I was right.

That fact, confirmed by multiple reliable sources, that 132 W. Broad St. was at one point home to Broad Street Grill is denied by you for reasons that can only be explained by you and your addled brain.

I made no mention of the current or former tenants of 105 W. Broad. Those tenants have no relation to Dogwood Tavern whatsoever.

Basically, you fucked up and then lied. You do it all the time and you'll do it again.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 04, 2021 08:12PM

> Dope. I spent a good deal of time and had a great
> deal of fun at The Broad Street in the 1990’s.
> It was not at 132 W Broad, but at 105 W Broad.
> Simple fact, the implications of which you still
> cannot seem to fathom. Slowpoke?

Now we see how Dimwit talks out of both sides of his mouth. For a guy who says all these bad things about FC & how he'd never go there, now he says he spent allot of time in a bar in FC.

Dimwit's so stupid he can't even see his own fakery & fraud.

Of course, we know he's lying about friends. A nasty old asshole like Dimwit doesn't have any friends. That's why he's spant allot of holidays shitposting on FFXU when the rest of us were with family & friends. Since he beats his wife, nobody wants anything to do with him. He beat his kids when they were growing up, so now they don't want anything to do with him, either.

Yup, Dimwit, it SURE sucks to be you. & it's your own fault, too. If you weren't such a nasty old wife beating asshole, you might actually have some friends.

Date: February 04, 2021 08:22PM

Let's also not forget that he has nice things to say about Bear Branch which shares along with management, a substantially similar menu with Dogwood in Falls Church, including the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Dogwood has been successful more than a decade compared to the rather recently opened Bear Branch.

I'd say he's talking out of both sides of his mouth, but we all know he's actually talking out of both sides of his ass.

Date: February 04, 2021 10:00PM

>
> I'd say he's talking out of both sides of his
> mouth, but we all know he's actually talking out
> of both sides of his ass.

His shitpostings always did look like brain farts in cyberland. What he has that passes for a brain, that is.

Date: February 05, 2021 11:19AM

Well, it becomes ever more clear that the witless Whiffies lack any capacity to do more than continue on in the dissociated confusion of their lost ways, ever failing to note the roughly decade-long presence of The Broad Street in space later (1997) occupied by The Four P's. The facts of the matter were forcefully enough thrown at them in 2016 and have been again here in 2021, but their ears are truly sealed, meaning that they just can't come to grips with any of the many truths that make them look bad. It's the story of their sorry existence here, but none of it is any fault of any truth.

Meanwhile. the last of Monday's pork-pork-shrimp and steak leftovers were finished off yesterday, so a trip to market had to be organized on the heels of receiving my second shingles shot. Like last time, the arm is a little sore some 18 hours later, but I've certainly been through worse than this. Seems likely in any case to be a whole lot better than actually contracting shingles. So with the fridges and pantries restocked, it was already 39 degrees when I got up this morning under clear skies with plenty of blazing bright sunshine and slowing diminishing winds. There's a good bit of snow cover left out there yet, but temps will be in the low to mid 50's all afternoon, so much of that is going to struggle to survive.

The same could have been said yesterday concerning Marjorie Taylor Greene's committee addignments, as the whole House took care of what Two-Faced Leader McCarthy should have done on his own. Meanwhile, over on the Senate side, a reconciliation budget resolution was passed, setting up Real President Joe's COVID relief bill to pass with just 51 votes, whether the final number there is $1.9 trillion or not. Good news for middle class America!

In other news, it's getting very near the end in terms of free agent signings. Just a handful remain on the market, and most of those would come with either recent performance issues or some unrealistic salary demands. Good time to sit by and see if something falls through the cracks that can be snatched up on the cheap. It happens from time to time, and it's a buyer's market, so we'll see.

All that we'll see in phony Falls Church City of course will be more assfuck loser lying along the lines of scallop season, water wars, majestic views, or Vienna side streets. It's just amazing the sorts of utter nonsense that these baffled bozos will try to pass along.

Date: February 05, 2021 11:32AM

The dope thinks his daily screed of unread bullshit can somehow cure his denial of the well established fact that 132 W. Broad St. was at one point home to Broad Street Grill.

His incessant and irrelevant ramblings about the 105 W. Broad St. do nothing to negate the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was at one point home to Broad Street Grill.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Yet, despite all of this, he would have us believe there was never a restaurant called Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad. Why? What drives his insanity? What demons inside him make him lie about such matters?

Posted by: JWEMW ()
Date: February 05, 2021 11:58AM

--
> . Why? What drives his
> insanity? What demons inside him make him lie
> about such matters?

Gerund Boy is a self-absorbed, self-righteous. pedantic, obnoxious douche bag. People like that are so sure they're always right. They don't let facts, truth or reason get in the way of their imaginary world where they're always right and everybody else is so beneath them.

One of the rewards for this is shitposting on a ten cent internet message board on holidays when everybody else is with family and friends. Nobody wants anything to do with repulsive assholes like him. His family doesn't want anything to do with him. Of course, if you beat your kids when they were growing up and still beat your wife like Gerund Boy does, it's no surprise his family doesn't want anything to do with him.

Meanwhile, his demons torment him more b\c he's so obsessed with FC and the 8 FFXU trolls living in his head rent free.

It truly sucks to be Gerund Boy. I'm glad I'm not him. He can enjoy that "wealth" he's always bragging about all by his lonesome. There's no amount of money you could pay me to be ANYTHING like him.

Date: February 05, 2021 12:22PM

We know they hang on my every word every day. And that they are permanently stuck in the same old rut of babbling ignorance. Totally useless people, all in all.

Date: February 05, 2021 12:58PM

> We know they hang on my every word every day.

If I want a work of fiction, I hop on Amazon, go to Barnes & Noble, or the library.

If I want a Buffalo Chicken Wrap, I go to Dogwood Tavern. It's located at 132 W. Broad Street, the same place that was once the home of Broad Street Grill.

Of course, I could drive all the way out to Vienna or Arlington for the same product, but why would I do that?

Posted by: He's a fucking idiot lol ()
Date: February 05, 2021 01:08PM

>
> Of course, I could drive all the way out to Vienna
> or Arlington for the same product, but why would I
> do that?

Make sure that you don't say anything about parking if you do! That will send him off on two weeks of babbling about it.

And be sure to mention everything that you DON'T do or eat/drink; otherwise, he'll say that you're lying by omission. lol

What a dumbass.

Date: February 05, 2021 01:30PM

He's a fucking idiot lol Wrote:

> Make sure that you don't say anything about
> parking if you do! That will send him off on two
> weeks of babbling about it.

Even though he brought it up first!

Date: February 05, 2021 01:39PM

Poor little douchebags. Just can’t deal with reality at all. The fools.

Date: February 05, 2021 01:48PM

Reality?

You are the dope denying the existence of Broad Street Grill at the current location of Dogwood Tavern.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Yet, despite all of this, you would have us believe there was never a restaurant called Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St.

You are so divorced from reality that if anyone cared about you, they'd conduct a mental health intervention for you.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 05, 2021 02:34PM

> We know theyI hang on myself with every word I shitpost every day. And
> that theywe are permanently stuck in the same old
> rut of babbling ignorance. I'm Totally useless
> people, all in all.

FIFY

Posted by: Fixerer 0f It For You ()
Date: February 05, 2021 02:36PM

> I'm 1 of the Poor little douchebags. I Just can’t deal with
> reality at all. I'm the King of The fools.

FIFY

Date: February 05, 2021 05:44PM

You’re stupid, Linus.

Date: February 05, 2021 06:03PM

LOL! The poor little baby spent all day licking his wounds and that is the best he could come up with.

He should realize, however, that stupid people deny reality and facts. He probably is a QAnon adherant.

For instance, he denies the well established fact that 132 W. Broad St. was at one point home to Broad Street Grill.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Yet, despite all of this, he would have us believe there was never a restaurant called Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad. Why?

Date: February 05, 2021 06:52PM

From the mid 1980’s to the mid 1990’s, The Broad Street served and entertained clients and guests at 105 W Broad St. It was nice.

Date: February 05, 2021 07:09PM

Irrelevant. Broad Street Grill stood at 132 W. Broad St. this century and was replaced by Dogwood Tavern. A fact you continue to dispute to this day for some reason known only in your addled brain.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

You are so divorced from reality that if anyone cared about you, they'd conduct a mental health intervention for you.

You've already dug your own grave and now all that remains is for me to continue filling it with dirt.

Date: February 05, 2021 07:17PM

Douche doesn’t understand the basic facts of the matter. What a loser.

Date: February 05, 2021 07:23PM

The fact is that Broad Street Grill stood at 132 W. Broad St. this century and was replaced by Dogwood Tavern. A fact you continue to dispute to this day for some reason known only in your addled brain.

Date: February 05, 2021 10:04PM

> You’re stupid, Linus.

OH LOOK HOW MATURE! TRULY worthy of the 3d grader you always act like!

WHAT a loser.

Date: February 05, 2021 10:06PM

> I'm a Douche who doesn’t understand the basic facts of the
> matter. What a loser I am!.

FIFY

Date: February 06, 2021 08:52AM

So these worthless Whiffies cannot think far enough outside the box to understand that even though I briefly lived in FCC when I first moved to the DC area (late 60's), I have never found any reason or occasion to transact business of any sort with any entity operating at 132 W Broad Street. That address has long and always been just a part of the broader dead zone that is The Little City. I did however spend many enjoyable times at The Broad Street located at 105 W Broad Street, from its opening in the late 80's to its eventual closing in the mid 90's. Cold beer, darts, and free king crab legs during Thursday happy hours were all parts of the attraction there, and I along with friends and co-workers made sure to take regular advantage back in those days that seem all to have gone right past the legions of low-lifes who have managed no recollection of that time or place at all. Poorly done, losers.

And I wonder how many of them know what ever became of Gillian Clark, a name that they google-subpoenaed to stand for their cause as if she were some old friend in the same way that The Principals are our old friends. Well, The Principals have not now long ago left the area, bouncing around until lately landing a chef's gig in Williamsburg, but not the one in Virginia.

Posted by: MNFLY ()
Date: February 06, 2021 10:15AM

> So

full of lies & contradictions, Gerund Boy. Nobody believes you. CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy, you just made an ass of yourself, AGAIN. You must like getting shown up as a loser at least 10X a day on FFXU.

Date: February 06, 2021 10:34AM

Well, these Whiffies carry on like one of Gillian Clark's famous chickens with its head cut off. No rhyme or reason to any of it, but they clearly enough are busy doing some pointless thing or other. Meanwhile, those of us talented and fortunate enough to live as wealthy retirees out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot would seem to have a final day of snow-melt in store for us today. Most of the white stuff vanished in the extremes pf low 50's readings yesterday afternoon, and while we won't quite get back to such temps as those today, readings in the high 40's should be enough to clear all this up. Our current batch of sunshine is likely to be obscured by increasing cloudiness later on, and there will be some chance for more wintry mix nonsense in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Time to park on the carport once again.

Real President Joe is meanwhile reading right along with the rest of us how badly President Ding Dong's dog-and-pony-show trade wars worked out. Deep state numbers-crunchers at the Commerce Department have assessed the nation's 2020 trade deficit at $679 billion as against the 2016 tally of $481 billion. Turns out that all those ballyhooed China tariffs did not cause some great new wave of Buy American, but instead a great new wave of buy from foreign suppliers other than China. Ding Dong (the 'businessman') never saw that coming.

In other news, the Nats signed a two-way deal with SS Jordy Mercer (34). Once a mainstay with PIT, he'll be reunited with former DP partner Josh Harrison should he make the club. His ability to back up at every infield position should stand him in good stead unless one or more of Luis Garcia and Carter Kieboom can ace him out of a job. He has an opt-out clause which he would likely exercise if the kids did indeed push him down the depth chart.

Aready at the bottom of the depth chart of course is the foul and filthy Falls Church City. They have taken an important step forward however by upgrading drainage at Big Chimneys Park, known for having the most mosquitos in the City. We should also note that the CVS at 134 W Broad Street will serve as a COVID vaccine outlet. Be sure not to confuse that site with any parts of The Four P's on the other side of the street, as some of the super-dumb have recently done.

Date: February 06, 2021 10:40AM

As if not knowing that 132 W. Broad St. was once home to Broad Street Grill was bad enough, the lying fraud had to Google Gillian Clark as well. After all, she's only been featured on the Food Network a handful of times. Add on to all of this his blank stare when you mention the name Mike Curtain, one time owner of the Broad Street Grill, past president of the restaurant association (the organization that brings you the RAMMYs), and current CEO of DC Central Kitchen and it is readily apparent that he is about the furthest thing from a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider as one could be.

He continues to deny the existence of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. despite evidence from:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Why deny the existence of the place? It makes no sense.

"Well, The Principals have not now long ago left the area, bouncing around until lately landing a chef's gig in Williamsburg, but not the one in Virginia."

WTF?

Posted by: 4747474747 ()
Date: February 06, 2021 10:45AM

I wish I had never started this thread. Just returned from a trip to the Dollar Store for milk and baked beans and a plastic box.

Date: February 06, 2021 11:18AM

>
> It makes no
> sense.
>
>
>
> WTF?

You're dealing with Dimwit, here. Truth, reason and common sense are terms he's not familiar with.

Date: February 06, 2021 12:15PM

> As if not knowing that 132 W. Broad St. was once
> home to Broad Street Grill was bad enough, the
> lying fraud had to Google Gillian Clark as well.

Get your head out of your ass, Linus. Nothing that has ever stood at 132 W Broad was or is of any relevance to the roughly ten-year history of The Broad Street at 105 W Broad Street.

And of course it was SOME FCC ASSHOLE who googled up the erstwhile Gillian Clark. YOU would have been that asshole. And as you need to have it all spelled out for you, she was recently seen at Bagock (pronounced b’GAWK, as if it were a chicken saying it) in Williamsburg, NYC.

Posted by: Pauley Pomona ()
Date: February 06, 2021 01:27PM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > It makes no
> > sense.
> >
> >
> >
> > WTF?
>
>
> You're dealing with Dimwit, here. Truth, reason
> and common sense are terms he's not familiar with.

No, don't say it like that, say it like4 this, "terms with which he's not familiar". That makes Dimwit REAL mad. See, there's a reason people call Actual JP "Dimwit". He's pretty stupid. He goes & starts thee fights w/people even on other threads and he gets PWND every time.

He was on this 1 thread about 2A & he was trying to tell us it's OK for criminals to have guns but you don't need 1 to defend yourself cause he was trying to say there aren't any criminals who are bothering anybody. He got a big ol' bad boot put up his ass 100X on just that thread. Not to mention getting tormented by about 50 trolls.

This guy gets trolled everywhere he goes & doesn't understand why.

Date: February 06, 2021 01:43PM

> Get your head out of your ass, Linus. Nothing
> that has ever stood at 132 W Broad was or is of
> any relevance to the roughly ten-year history of
> The Broad Street at 105 W Broad Street.

Who said it was? YOU are the one that keeps talking about 105 W. Broad. You mentioned Dogwood Tavern. When discussing Dogwood Tavern, which calls 132 W. Broad St. home, I merely mentioned that 132 W. Broad St. had previously been the home of Broad Street Grill. I knew it would send you into a frantic tizzy in which you'd find yourself falling face down in a pile of your own bullshit. You certainly didn't disappoint in that department!

> And of course it was SOME FCC ASSHOLE who googled
> up the erstwhile Gillian Clark.

I merely found on the web what I knew to be true and exist. Truths and facts you continue to deny. I could sit here and simply say "Believe me, but I present no proof." You may think that sort of thing works for you, but it only makes you look like a bigger liar when I can find actual evidence to substantiate my claims and refute yours.

> And as you need to have it all
> spelled out for you, she was recently seen at
> Bagock (pronounced b’GAWK, as if it were a
> chicken saying it) in Williamsburg, NYC.

Was she now? Sounds like a "chicken place." Whatever that is. Some dopes (well just one pretending to be two) believe it is the only place to get fried chicken. LOL!

You seem to know quite a bit about her through your persistent Googling.

I guess you didn't come across her time at Broad Street Grill which was located at 132 W. Broad St. from late last century to early this century.

I suppose you will deny she was the chef at Broad Street Grill just as you deny the place ever existed at 132 W. Broad St.

It was mentioned in several publications, but those must all be lies.

Date: February 06, 2021 01:50PM

Seems like all the bad beatings are in threads that I’ve never read or posted to. Weird.

Date: February 06, 2021 02:05PM

You're getting your ass kicked in this one. There is no doubt about that.

Posted by: At least he's consistent ()
Date: February 06, 2021 02:07PM

> You're getting your ass kicked in this one. There
> is no doubt about that.

He gets his ass kicked in every one.

Date: February 06, 2021 04:06PM

You can keep telling yourself that, Linus, but you know full well the disastrous range of scars that has been inflicted on your sorry lying ass here. Stupid douche.

Date: February 06, 2021 04:18PM

I don't need to tell myself that. He knows it's true.

He continues to deny the existence of Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. despite evidence from:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

As for Mike, when his name is mentioned it is nothing but crickets from the lying shit-shack shut-in. Mike, after all, was one time owner of the Broad Street Grill, past president of the restaurant association (the organization that brings you the RAMMYs), and current CEO of DC Central Kitchen. Ht is readily apparent that he is about the furthest thing from a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider as one could be.

Then there is this gem of a statement about Principal Covid Cluster and his boyfriend.

"Well, The Principals have not now long ago left the area, bouncing around until lately landing a chef's gig in Williamsburg, but not the one in Virginia."

Did Principal COVID Cluster and his boyfriend move to NYC?

As for crickets....

> Get your head out of your ass, Linus. Nothing
> that has ever stood at 132 W Broad was or is of
> any relevance to the roughly ten-year history of
> The Broad Street at 105 W Broad Street.

Who said it was? YOU are the one that keeps talking about 105 W. Broad. You mentioned Dogwood Tavern. When discussing Dogwood Tavern, which calls 132 W. Broad St. home, I merely mentioned that 132 W. Broad St. had previously been the home of Broad Street Grill. I knew it would send you into a frantic tizzy in which you'd find yourself falling face down in a pile of your own bullshit. You certainly didn't disappoint in that department!

> And of course it was SOME FCC ASSHOLE who googled
> up the erstwhile Gillian Clark.

I merely found on the web what I knew to be true and exist. Truths and facts you continue to deny. I could sit here and simply say "Believe me, but I present no proof." You may think that sort of thing works for you, but it only makes you look like a bigger liar when I can find actual evidence to substantiate my claims and refute yours.

> And as you need to have it all
> spelled out for you, she was recently seen at
> Bagock (pronounced b’GAWK, as if it were a
> chicken saying it) in Williamsburg, NYC.

Was she now? Sounds like a "chicken place." Whatever that is. Some dopes (well just one pretending to be two) believe it is the only place to get fried chicken. LOL!

You seem to know quite a bit about her through your persistent Googling.

I guess you didn't come across her time at Broad Street Grill which was located at 132 W. Broad St. from late last century to early this century.

I suppose you will deny she was the chef at Broad Street Grill just as you deny the place ever existed at 132 W. Broad St.

It was mentioned in several publications, but those must all be lies.

Date: February 06, 2021 05:50PM

After all these years of having the big bad boot summarily slammed up your sorry butt, you’re just such a desperately battered asshole. Other places may serve chicken, but only the likes of KFC. Popeye’s, Chick-fil-A, and maybe Church’s count as actual ‘chicken places’. Gillian Clark is meanwhile but part of your random google dredging, none of which has any bearing on actual business at 105 West Broad in the decade after Mason Square started up. While Gillian might have gone bounding all over the map, The Principals have carried on right here in the NoVa area, helping to lead their stores through difficult times. Good for them.

Date: February 06, 2021 06:36PM

> After all these years of having the big bad boot
> summarily slammed up your sorry butt, you’re
> just such a desperately battered asshole. Other
> places may serve chicken, but only the likes of
> KFC. Popeye’s, Chick-fil-A, and maybe Church’s
> count as actual ‘chicken places’.

All of which is irrelevant to what kind of chicken folks might have in their refrigerator as leftovers. There would be no reason to visit those places when a far superior product is just down the street. The whole "chicken place" nonsense was started because you can't deal with reality and got your ass kicked yet again. It is as stupid today as it was then.

> Gillian
> Clark is meanwhile but part of your random google
> dredging,

Gillian Clark was the chef at Broad Street Grill, located at 132 W. Broad St., for a time. You had to go Google her and find out who she was. That doesn't lend very much credence to your claims of being a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider. In fact, it is just more evidence you are a fraud.

Let's also not forget the blank stare on your face when Mike Curtain's name was mentioned. Not only did he own Broad Street Grill, located at 132 W. Broad St., for a time, he is the past president of the restaurant association (the organization that brings you the RAMMYs), and current CEO of DC Central Kitchen. Hospitality industry insiders and those involved in local charitable endeavors would immediately recognize the name. You didn't providing even more proof you are a lying fraud. I suppose if you had to acknowledge his existence, you'd then be forced to admit he also owned Broad Street Grill, located at 132 W. Broad St, for a time. Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

> none of which has any bearing on actual
> business at 105 West Broad in the decade after
> Mason Square started up.

Which has nothing to do with 132 Broad St. After all, you find yourself in such an unenviable position because you took the bait when I mentioned in passing that Dogwood Tavern replaced Broad Street Grill at 132 W. Broad St. more than a decade ago. Predictably, you fell flat on your face in a pile of your own bullshit. It was Dogwood Tavern, after all, that was the jumping off point in this conversation. 105 is irrelevant.

> While Gillian might have
> gone bounding all over the map, The Principals
> have carried on right here in the NoVa area,
> helping to lead their stores through difficult
> times. Good for them.

Your words. Not mine.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

Posted by: Watch your step ()
Date: February 06, 2021 06:51PM

> Your words. Not mine.
>
> Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we
> practice to deceive!

Old dude steps in his own shit again.

If he didn't leave so much bullshit around, might not be such a problem for him.

Posted by: Pauley Pomona ()
Date: February 06, 2021 06:53PM

> Seems like all the bad beatings are in threads
> that I’ve never read or posted to. Weird.

There you go lying again, Dimwit. Everybody knows what a nasty old lying asshole you are. It's a dead giveaway every time. You get caught lying, so you lie some more. You paint yourself in a corner, and you lie some more. You get PWND and all you do is lie. It just repeats itself on this thread here.

No wonder you beat your kids when they were growing up & no wonder you beat your wife now.

You're just a repulsive, disgusting loser douchebag. Face it, Dimwit. We know you're mad b\c it's going to snow and cover up your lawn so you're going to look real stupid when you yell at the neighborhood kids to get off it. Of course, you look stupid just getting out of bed every day.

Yup, Dimwit, it sure sucks to be a loser like you.

Posted by: Giver of Plus Ones ()
Date: February 06, 2021 06:54PM

Watch your step Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Your words. Not mine.
> >
> > Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we
> > practice to deceive!
>
>
> Old dude steps in his own shit again.
>
> If he didn't leave so much bullshit around, might
> not be such a problem for him.

+1

Date: February 06, 2021 06:56PM

He is, rather feebly, trying to draw a comparison between Principal COVID Cluster and Chef Gillian Clark. The only problem with that is unless the alleged Principals ever decamped for NY, it is a rather dumb statement. Just him adding more irrelevance to the story to deflect and distract from his fuck-ups.

Date: February 06, 2021 07:07PM

> After all these years of havputting the big bad boot
> summarily slammed upin myour sorry butmouth, you’reI'm
> just such a desperately battered asshole. Other
> places may serve chicken, but only the likes of
> KFC. Popeye’s, Chick-fil-A, and maybe Church’s
> count as actual ‘chicken places’. Gillian
> Clark is meanwhile but part of your random google
> dredging, none of which has any bearing on actual
> business at 105 West Broad in the decade after
> Mason Square started up. While Gillian might have
> gone bounding all over the map,
The Principals
> have carried on right here in my mind, onlythe NoVa area,
> helping to lead their stores through difficult
> times. Good for them.

FIFY

Date: February 06, 2021 07:11PM

Your feeble grasp of English certainly weighs you down, but much more is owing to your brutal mangling of both fact and reason.

Date: February 06, 2021 07:27PM

It was a stupid, irrelevant statement in clumsily concocted English.

Here are the facts that you continue to deny.

132 W. Broad St. was home to Broad Street Grill just prior to Dogwood Tavern entering the space. Today, the Buffalo Chicken Wrap at Dogwood Tavern is priced at $14. It is nearly identical, if not identical, to the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap at Bear Branch.

Those are facts that you, for reasons known only in your addled brain, that you simply cannot admit to.

Date: February 06, 2021 08:36PM

> mYour feeble grasp of English certainly weighs youme
> down, but much more is owing to myour brutal
> mangling of both fact and reason.

FIFY

Date: February 07, 2021 09:37AM

> Here are the facts that you continue to deny.
>
> 132 W. Broad St. was home to Broad Street Grill
> just prior to Dogwood Tavern entering the space.

There may have been a Broad Street Tavern in between, with Yelp notes from 2006 and 2007 existing for that. Closed doors and papered over windows were reported on Yelp in January 2008.

> Today, the Buffalo Chicken Wrap at Dogwood Tavern
> is priced at $14.

The 'Full Menu' that their website continues to invite visitors to view lists it at $11, up recently from $10.

> It is nearly identical, if not identical, to the
> $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap at Bear Branch.

In other words it was perhaps similar, but definitely different.

> Those are facts that you, for reasons known only in
> your addled brain, that you simply cannot admit to.

What you call 'facts' are in many minds and cases nothing but poorly manufactured rubbish. You have at least an 8-year history here as no more than a worthless fraud and shit-slinging douchebag. Sucks to be you.

Date: February 07, 2021 10:56AM

> There may have been a Broad Street Tavern in
> between, with Yelp notes from 2006 and 2007
> existing for that. Closed doors and papered over
> windows were reported on Yelp in January 2008.

And what does Yelp say it was called from 1998 to 2006?

> The 'Full Menu' that their website continues to
> invite visitors to view lists it at $11, up
> recently from $10.

No. That is what you get from a Google search Google Boy.

If you go to their website, https://www.dogwoodtavern.com

the popup will direct you here:

https://digitalmarketing.blob.core.windows.net/10063/files/Dogwood_MainMenu_R85_Dec2020.pdf

The top menu bar will direct you here:

https://digitalmarketing.blob.core.windows.net/10063/files/Dogwood_MainMenu_R85_Dec2020.pdf

The bottom "food menu" will direct you here:

There is not a link anywhere on their homepage that directs you to the outdated link you posted and relied upon for your faulty information.

> In other words it was perhaps similar, but
> definitely different.

A difference you can't seem to articulate. Perhaps because there isn't one.

Bear Branch Tavern
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buttermilk fried chicken, classic buffalo sauce, shredded iceberg, Jack cheese, tomato, house blue cheese dressing, flour tortilla.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00
Buffalo dipped crispy chicken tenders, Jack cheese, shredded iceberg, sliced tomato & blue cheese dressing in a grilled flour tortilla. Served with choice of side.

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

> What you call 'facts' are in many minds and cases
> nothing but poorly manufactured rubbish.

Facts supported by:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Let's also not forget the blank stare on your face when Mike Curtain's name was mentioned. Not only did he own Broad Street Grill, located at 132 W. Broad St., for a time, he is the past president of the restaurant association (the organization that brings you the RAMMYs), and current CEO of DC Central Kitchen. Hospitality industry insiders and those involved in local philanthropic endeavors would immediately recognize the name. You didn't, providing even more proof you are a lying fraud. I suppose if you had to acknowledge his existence, you'd then be forced to admit he also owned Broad Street Grill, located at 132 W. Broad St, for a time. Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

The highlight of your twilight is getting your ass kicked here. Yeah, sure sounds like the luxury lifestyle of a wealthy retiree. A life so rich, that you need to brag about trips to Subway to get a food-stamp five-dollar footlong! LOL!

Date: February 07, 2021 11:16AM

> -----
> > Here are the facts that you continue to deny.
> >
> >
>
>
>
> > I
> > Those are facts that you, for reasons known only
> in
> > your addled brain, that you simply cannot admit
> to.
>
> What youI call 'facts' are in many minds and cases
> nothing but poorly manufactured rubbish. YouI have
> at least an 8-year history here as no more than a
> worthless fraud and shit-slinging douchebag wife beater.
> Sucks to be youme.

FIFY

Date: February 07, 2021 12:07PM

Well, having scared away all the hungry birds, one of our local foxes just went trit-trotting off through the gently falling snow in search= of some tasty tidbits elsewhere. Quite the bucolic scene. Lovely except for that gently falling snow part. We only just got rid of the last batch, after all. This one should subside soon though, and the carport has been providing all the auto-shelter anyone could need, so this shouldn't turn out to be much of a big deal situation at all. It was just 32 degrees when I got up with winds a non-factor in the 3-5 mph range. Clearing is called for this afternoon with temps moving into the low 40's. Looks like a chilly one tomorrow, but then back to pushing the 50-degree mark on Tuesday. The nominal end of winter looms in just eight days, so the odds say some off-track Bermuda high could be wending its way into the Sweet Spot at almost any time now.

Real President Joe is meanwhile apt to be maintaining a lowered profile now, as Trump Impeachment Part Deux sucks up all the air for a while. (Good time go to pump up SNAP resources?) Of course, no President has ever been convicted at trial, and the Fat Boy is apt to get off again as well, even though he is plain as day guilty as sin. That is all history will record regardless of what the Senate ends up doing. Just another brick in the wall of Worst President Ever By Quite A Lot.

In other news, there have been some significant deals done around MLB, but none that have had much in the way of impact on the Nats. Rizzo does not seem to feel an urgency to spend and acquire further, but he'll surely pounce should a convenient bargain some along. He has a very good history at all this, so we'll wait and see what, if anything, he does next.

We all know what the rotting wreck of Falls Church City will do next, which is next to nothing. Just the sort iof dumbo strategy that will leave it as the stinking armpit of the area, a refuge for LTCF and other unintelligent and uneducated liars, louts, and losers with nowhere else to go. What a sorry situation!

Date: February 07, 2021 12:26PM

I do believe the dope is dumb enough to think that his daily unread screed of bullshit magically erases his previous days lies and blunders.

Unfortunately for him, these are the facts he cannot hide from.

> There may have been a Broad Street Tavern in
> between, with Yelp notes from 2006 and 2007
> existing for that. Closed doors and papered over
> windows were reported on Yelp in January 2008.

And what does Yelp say it was called from 1998 to 2006?

> The 'Full Menu' that their website continues to
> invite visitors to view lists it at $11, up
> recently from $10.

No. That is what you get from a Google search Google Boy.

If you go to their website, https://www.dogwoodtavern.com

the popup will direct you here:

The top menu bar will direct you here:

The bottom "food menu" will direct you here:

There is not a link anywhere on their homepage that directs you to the outdated link you posted and relied upon for your faulty information.

> In other words it was perhaps similar, but
> definitely different.

A difference you can't seem to articulate. Perhaps because there isn't one.

Bear Branch Tavern
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese - CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

Buffalo Chicken Wrap
$14.00

Flour Tortilla - CHECK
Jack Cheese- CHECK
Lettuce - CHECK
Tomato - CHECK
Fried Chicken - CHECK
Buffalo Sauce - CHECK
$14 Price - CHECK

> What you call 'facts' are in many minds and cases
> nothing but poorly manufactured rubbish.

Facts supported by:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Let's also not forget the blank stare on your face when Mike Curtain's name was mentioned. Not only did he own Broad Street Grill, located at 132 W. Broad St., for a time, he is the past president of the restaurant association (the organization that brings you the RAMMYs), and current CEO of DC Central Kitchen. Hospitality industry insiders and those involved in local philanthropic endeavors would immediately recognize the name. You didn't, providing even more proof you are a lying fraud. I suppose if you had to acknowledge his existence, you'd then be forced to admit he also owned Broad Street Grill, located at 132 W. Broad St, for a time. Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!

The highlight of your twilight is getting your ass kicked here. Yeah, sure sounds like the luxury lifestyle of a wealthy retiree. A life so rich, that you need to brag about trips to Subway to get a food-stamp five-dollar footlong! LOL!

Date: February 07, 2021 01:05PM

> And what does Yelp say it was called from 1998 to 2006?

So you will now openly admit to having made false declarations about the succession of the place? No surprise there at all, as you always have your head up your ass. And of course your 1998 is a year after The Four Provinces opened to include the space once occupied by The Broad Street. Big bad boot up the butt for you once again, mega-fail boy.

> No. That is what you get from a Google search
> Google Boy.

Go fuck your sorry self, Linus. Chicken tenders are not buttermilk fried chicken, cherry tomatoes are not sliced tomatoes, and house-made blue cheese dressing is not store-bought blue cheese dressing. Vaguely similar the same except in the minds of desperate and decrepit LTCF assholes.

> Why deny the existence of the place? It makes no sense.

I have only noted that the Broad Street existed between the late 1980's and the mid 1990's at 105 W Broad Street, a space now occupied by The Four P's. The rest is all damage that you in your crass ineptitude have done to your sorry self. As for me, I often visited that place during that time in the company of darts-throwing friends and co-workers. Most of our throwing was of cpurse done at DC venues such as Buckley's, Filibuster's. the Black Rooster, or Buffalo Billiards, but those free king crab legs at Thursday happy hours were a big draw.

> The highlight of your twilight is getting your ass
> kicked here. Yeah, sure sounds like the luxury
> lifestyle of a wealthy retiree. A life so rich,
> that you need to brag about trips to Subway to get
> a food-stamp five-dollar footlong! LOL!

LOL! All of our Sweet Spot lives play out in an atmosphere so financially rarefied that you will never know it at all, unless you somehow become heir to some very rich uncle, or manage to hit the very big money at PowerBall. Your God-given brains and talents will never suffice to bring you anywhere near here. Eat your heart out, loser.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2021 01:15PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: February 07, 2021 01:41PM

> So you will now openly admit to having made false
> declarations about the succession of the place?

I don't recall the brief period of time it was called the Broad Street Tavern. It may have been. Most folks just called it Broad Street. It clearly wasn't successful given the long string of ownership turnovers and the fact that Dogwood has succeeded there for more than a decade.

I do openly admit that you have yet to admit to the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was at one point known as Broad Street Grill. Why you refuse to do as much is known only in your addled brain.

Are you now prepared to openly admit to the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was once known as Broad Street Grill?

Facts supported by:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

> Go fuck your sorry self, Linus.

Bring it, you feeble old fuck.

> Chicken tenders
> are not buttermilk fried chicken,

LOL! Chicken tenders are certainly buttermilk fried chicken if they are soaked in buttermilk, dredged in flour/breading and fried.

> cherry tomatoes
> are not sliced tomatoes,

LOL! They are if you slice them. Dope.

> and house-made blue cheese dressing is not store-bought blue cheese dressing.

Which one advertises "store-bought" blue cheese dressing?

> Vaguely similar the same
> except in the minds of desperate and decrepit LTCF
> assholes.

LOL! A real hospitality industry insider would recognize the fact that the recipes are the same, the preparation is the same, and the price is the same from two restaurants in the same restaurant group.

You really are a clueless dope.

> I have only noted that the Broad Street existed
> between the late 1980's and the mid 1990's at 105
> W Broad Street, a space now occupied by The Four
> P's.

That is equivocating bullshit.

You strenuously objected to the notion that Broad Street Grill was once located at 132 W. Broad St. where present day Dogwood has thrived for more than a decade. Of course, you tried to deny Dogwood's success and lie about its menu.

See for yourself.

>
> > They've been there for more than a decade. They
> > replaced Broad Street Grill.
>
> LOL! Get a life, shit-slinger. Even you should
> know (since it's been explained to you before)
> that The Broad Street existed on the other side of
> the street in odd-numbered space that is now
> occupied by The Four P's.

Date: February 07, 2021 02:12PM

So you now confess all. Which has all been known all along. What a faithless LOSER.

Date: February 07, 2021 02:35PM

I do confess that you have yet to admit to the fact that 132 W. Broad St. was at one point known as Broad Street Grill. Why you refuse to do as much is known only in your addled brain.

I do confess that you were unable to find the Dogwood menu until I pointed it out to you.

I do confess that you've yet to point out any difference between the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wrap available at both Dogwood and Bear Branch (not to mention other Vintage outlets).

I do confess you have not indicated which Vintage store advertises "store-bought" blue cheese dressing.

I do confess there are no townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest.

I do confess that you lied about Space Coast weather in what was one of your most obvious and transparent expressions of butthurt envy.

I do confess that these are just a few of your lies.

I do confess you are a lying fraud and have been proven as much many times over.

Date: February 07, 2021 02:48PM

Just the expected pants-wetting. All around the mulberry bush just to admit in the end that you never had a point in 2020 any more than you did in 2016. Still, all my days at The Broad Street are happy memories for me. Loser.

Date: February 07, 2021 03:06PM

The point is that Broad Street Grill was at one point located at 132 W. Broad St. That is the current location of Dogwood Tavern which you brought up.

I merely noted in passing that Dogwood was once the home of Broad Street Grill. As I knew you would, you proceeded to make an ignorant ass out of yourself and fall face first into a pile of your own bullshit.

Along the way, you stumbled further when you were unable to find the up-to-date Dogwood menu and then by your inability to provide any actual differences between the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wraps available at both Bear Branch and Dogwood.

Just another total disaster for you.

My point is supported from facts from:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Date: February 07, 2021 04:24PM

I was pleased to bring up the Dogwood because we and one of The Principals had just had lunch at The Bear Branch over in much nicer than FCC Vienna. As that recently opened spot is run by the same group that is trying to bring back the dolorous Dogwood, I took the opportunity to rub your nose in the pile of Broad Street bullshit you dumped off here five years ago. And of course, you once again walked right in and sat right down in the middle of that very-bad-for-you situation. Dope.

Date: February 07, 2021 04:55PM

Except, you know, for that pesky fact that Dogwood occupies the same space that Broad Street Grill once occupied. It was confirmed by:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Vintage must not be much of a restaurant group if they can't bring back a restaurant locale after operating for more than a decade. Maybe they can find success in another decade or so. LOL! On the other hand, you could simply be lying about their lack of success. I think we all know you are lying once again.

Of course, a heavy-hitting hospitality industry insider would know that Vintage would have abandoned the location long ago had they not found success. Dogwood , after all, inspired the "tavern" model of restaurants in the group. After Dogwood Tavern's (a Virginia themed tavern) success, William Jeffrey's Tavern (a prohibition style tavern) in Arlington opened followed by their first venture outside the beltway with Bear Branch Tavern (whatever theme they decided to employ).

About the only connection one could make between Dogwood and anything related to 105 W. Broad St. is that the Dogwood Manager used to pull tap handles back in the day at 4Ps.

Date: February 07, 2021 05:31PM

> Except, you know, for that pesky fact that Dogwood
> occupies the same space that Broad Street Grill
> once occupied.

How many times must it be said? WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE. Stupid shit.

Date: February 07, 2021 06:03PM

> -----
> > Except, you know, for that pesky fact that
> Dogwood
> > occupies the same space that Broad Street Grill
> > once occupied.
>
> How many times must it be said? WRONG TIME, WRONG
> PLACE. Stupid shit.

Not in the context as it relates to Dogwood Tavern. Your 105 bullshit is the WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME.

About the only connection one could make between Dogwood and anything related to 105 W. Broad St. is that the Dogwood Manager used to pull tap handles back in the day at 4Ps.

It's funny to watch you walk away from your criticism of Vintage as it relates to Dogwood success though. Every now and again, even you can see when you're losing badly.

Date: February 08, 2021 12:51AM

You’re babbling again, asshole. It’s all you do. Worthless babbler.

Date: February 08, 2021 07:09AM

That's it?

All I do is provide facts and actual evidence that prove you are a liar.

I happens on just about every occasion you open your lying mouth.

This time, I merely noted in passing that Dogwood was once the home of Broad Street Grill. As I knew you would, you proceeded to make an ignorant ass out of yourself and fall face first into a pile of your own bullshit.

Along the way, you stumbled further when you were unable to find the up-to-date Dogwood menu and then by your inability to provide any actual differences between the $14 Buffalo Chicken Wraps available at both Bear Branch and Dogwood.

Just another total disaster for you.

My claim is supported by:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

You've only managed to wallow around in your own bullshit.

Date: February 08, 2021 08:48AM

> That's it? All I do is provide facts and actual evidence
> that prove you are a liar.

This is well and widely known for having never happened. Not even once. This is because there are no lies. Just fact and reason that leave you babbling away like a small child hoping that your Fairy Godmother (Gillian Clark?) might somehow come along and save your sorry ass. Here's a hint: It's not happening. Your garbled and misbegotten babble about the 21st century history of 132 W Broad Street is and has always been utter and irrelevant nonsense not at all related to the 1986-1997 time-frame in which The Broad Street was up and running and packing them in across and down the street at 105 W Broad Street. You were never there so you have no recall at all. I was there on many occasions with friends and coworkers, and even once when my wife was out of town and I took my two young kids over. It was a nice place all around. A shame that it never made it off the list of things you so completely missed out on.

> This time, I merely noted in passing that Dogwood
> was once the home of Broad Street Grill.

In reality, it was I who mentioned Dogwood as being owned by the same group as Bear Branch Tavern in Vienna where I had just had lunch. I was also sure to turn a five-year old knife in the still-gaping wound of your 2016 Broad Street ignorance, all that plainly being a wound that has never healed. Sort of like scallop season and the Water Wars. Or Brockmont, Brine, and no-branzino. Mangled vintages, botched idioms, and phony get-togethers with old law school chums? The list of your dismal failures here is indeed quite the long and embarrassing one.

Dogwood Tavern -- Full Menu

Posted by: CNWPE ()
Date: February 08, 2021 09:25AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > That's it? All I do is provide facts and actual
> evidence
> > that prove you are a liar.
>
> This is well and widely known for having never
> happened. Not even once. This is because there
> are no lies. Just fact and reason

That's funny, Gerund Boy, you're the only 1 who seems to think you've never told a lie in this thread. Everybody else here has seen you do nothing but lie since Page 1 of this thread to say nothing of you being a pedantic, wife beating, disgusting asshole of a Gerund Boy.

We've never seen the 1st fact or the 1st shred of reason from your loser ass.

Are you on drugs or were you born a reality denying, sife beating repulsive douche bag?

Now don't you have some neighborhood kids to yell at to get off your lawn?

Date: February 08, 2021 09:28AM

> You’reI'm babbling again, b\c I'm a lying, loser asshole. It’s all youI
> do. I'm a Worthless babbler.

FIFY

Date: February 08, 2021 09:43AM

LOL! The Whiffies are nothing if not classy.

Date: February 08, 2021 11:20AM

Well, these over-worn Whiffies badly need to pull over for some sort of pit stop as their fuel tanks are running really close to The Big E. Might need a tire rotation too. Botched histories. Appeals to long absent icons from a bygone world. There's just no traction at all that they've been able to gain here. The losers. Meanwhile, it's all as good as ever out here in the always sumptuous Sweet Spot. Yesterday's snowy start turned into a gorgeous sunny afternoon, that was used in part for a quick trip over into town to stock up on some deli and other items. Shrimp salad, chicken salad, pasta salad. Some tasty berries, citrus, watermelon, and spicy pico de gallo. A nice haul, all in all. And now of course we have another bright but brisk winter morning on our plates today. Blue skies, bright sunshine, and no real winds, but it was just 21 degrees out there when I got up. We should make it into the mid 30's later on, but that's still a bit on the cold side. We should do better than that tomorrow, but after that, it will again be an ice-bucket challenge sort of thing for a few days. Winter's last hurrah?

In the wake of the Super Bowl and on the eve of another Trump impeachment, our friend, Real President Joe has throttled back just a bit on his ambitious 'First 100 Dyas' agenda. GOPQ efforts to slow-walk as much as possible really haven't had much effect, but there's plenty of behind the scenes detail work that needs to be tended to re vaccine roll-outs, relief checks, and so on, so here's a good time to tend to some of that.

In other news, Sean Doolittle admitted that his recent signing with CIN was a second-choice move, as both he and his wife had strongly preferred to stay in DC. That didn't quite pan out though so he'll be doing the best bullpen thing he can out in the Queen City. It's not really a proper city of course, and the wilds of freaking Kentucky are just across the way, but there are at least a few worse places to be. Developing a taste for a Five-Way will be a big help.

There's not much that one could develop a taste for to be found amidst the palate-poverty of poor old Falls Church City. It's all been downhill over there ever since Lum's left. Beer steamed hot dog with sherry-tinged sauerkraut and your favorite frosty cold schooner? Those were the days!

Date: February 08, 2021 12:10PM

> This is well and widely known for having never
> happened.

Too many times to count. Just to name a few:

Great Forest townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors. Confirmed by the street-view images I provided and further confirmed by your refusal to substantiate your claim with any actual evidence.

Lies about Space Coast Weather. Confirmed by data recorded at your preferred weather station and further confirmed by your refusal to substantiate your claim with any actual evidence.

Foliage obscuring the glass and granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for life Memorial along Washington Avenue. Confirmed by the street-view images I provided and further confirmed by your refusal to substantiate your claim with any actual evidence. Well, you did stupidly try to pass of some artist's renderings as evidence, but everyone laughed at your stupid ass.

The portion of the intersection of S. Capitol and Washington Ave. completely north of the tracks - namely the slip lane. Confirmed by the street-view images I provided and further confirmed by your foolish tack on a grayscale map nonsense.

Lies about the vital status of your parents.

Let's not forget you've yet to provide a single link to a home for sale in Brockmont.

> > This time, I merely noted in passing that
> Dogwood
> > was once the home of Broad Street Grill.
>
> In reality, it was I who mentioned Dogwood as
> being owned by the same group as Bear Branch
> Tavern in Vienna where I had just had lunch.

And in reply, I merely mentioned that Dogwood Tavern was once home to Broad Street Grill.

That fact has been confirmed by:

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

A fact that your addled brain simply cannot accept. You simply deny it over and over again.

Much like you, 105 W. Broad is simply irrelevant. About the only connection one could make between Dogwood and anything related to 105 W. Broad St. is that the Dogwood Manager used to pull tap handles back in the day at 4Ps.

> Dogwood Tavern -- Full Menu

Dogwood Tavern -- PRESENT DAY Full Menu

Date: February 08, 2021 12:54PM

Look how DIFFERENT they look! LOL! Dumbass.

image706795.jpg;
photo0jpg.jpg

Date: February 08, 2021 01:14PM

---------------------------------------------------
> Great Forest townhouses painted in a questionable array
> of colors. Confirmed by the street-view images I provided
> and further confirmed by your B refusal to substantiate
> your claim with any actual evidence.

Still haven’t found the CMYK street view, eh? You have nothing at all to say until you do, Fail-Boy.

> Lies about Space Coast Weather.

All directly based on real-time reports from actual NWS at the Cape Canaveral station. Didn’t take long for them to prove you a liar. Rains, winds, freeze warnings. Small craft advisories. All left out of the picture you tried to paint. Fraud.

> Foliage obscuring the glass and granite walls of
> the American Veterans Disabled for life Memorial
> along Washington Avenue. Confirmed by the street
> view images I provided and further confirmed by
> your refusal to substantiate your claim with any
> actual evidence.

I’ve been there. Regularly. You have not. Which is also why you know nothing at all of the Great Pruning of 2020. Fool.

> The portion of the intersection of S. Capitol and
> Washington Ave. completely north of the tracks -
> namely the slip lane.

The intersection is ENTIRELY south of the railroad tracks, moron. Your idiot spider-web version is just a self-indicting example of your desperate and brutally butthurt stupidity.

> Lies about the vital status of your parents.

They are long dead and buried in NJ. No other claim has ever been made, except
by you in not uncommon moments of deep emotional despair. Lying asshole weakling.

> Let's not forget you've yet to provide a single
> link to a home for sale in Brockmont.

Pages and pages of them have been provided courtesy of all of Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia. It’s just your assfuck stupidity that clouds your vision. Dope.

> And in reply, I merely mentioned that Dogwood
> Tavern was once home to Broad Street Grill.

Still the wrong place and wrong time, but your are once again bound up by your awful ignorance, envy, and butthurt. Stupid scum-sucking loser.

Date: February 08, 2021 03:20PM

> Still haven’t found the CMYK street view, eh?

Neither have you. The only difference is that I don't lie and claim I have.

> You have nothing at all to say until you do,
> Fail-Boy.

I've got plenty to say. But, calling you a liar sums it up just fine.

> All directly based on real-time reports from
> actual NWS at the Cape Canaveral station. Didn’t
> take long for them to prove you a liar. Rains,
> winds, freeze warnings. Small craft advisories.
> All left out of the picture you tried to paint.
> Fraud.

Not according to the actual data recorded in real-time at your preferred weather station.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

> I’ve been there. Regularly.

If you had, you are lying about what you saw.

> You have not.

More frequently and recently than you. It is how I so easily spotted your numerous lies and blunders concerning that area. All it took then was a quick trip to the unvarnished, unbiased and undisputed evidence from Google street-view to verify my claims and show you to be a lying fraud.

See, when people are telling the truth about something, they have no problem providing the street-view here. When they lie, they think up some lame excuse as to why they won't post it here.

> Which is also why you know nothing at all of the
> Great Pruning of 2020. Fool.

You are accusing NPS of horticultural malpractice. As photos taken in the fall of 2020 show, there was no pruning event. Not to mention, it runs counter to the stated desire to develop an enveloping canopy. Finally, it runs counter to the law of nature regarding the growth rates of the autumn gold gingko.

> The intersection is ENTIRELY south of the railroad
> tracks, moron. Your idiot spider-web version is
> just a self-indicting example of your desperate
> and brutally butthurt stupidity.

Strange then that if I am driving south on S. Capitol St. and I want to turn right to go onto Washington Avenue, I NEVER cross under the tracks.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

> They are long dead and buried in NJ. No other
> claim has ever been made,

Except when you said they were kickin' it up in Brookmont.

> Pages and pages of them have been provided
> courtesy of all of Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia.

You haven't provided a single link to a home for sale in the alleged Brockmont neighborhood. When you tried to pass off that Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia bullshit not a single home on those links was in Brockmont. You fucked up, dope.

> Still the wrong place and wrong time,

Wrong place? You mentioned Dogwood Tavern, dope. It is located at 132 W. Broad St. That exact same location was once home to Broad Street Grill.

Wrong time? It is this century, dope. Dogwood existed in the same century and even decade as the Broad Street Grill.

Your bullshit is the WRONG Century, WRONG place.

Other than the fact that the Dogwood Manager used to pull tap handles back in the day at 4Ps, what the fuck does 105 W. Broad have to do with Dogwood Tavern? Let me answer that for you - absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile, Dogwood not only shares the same location as Broad Street Grill once occupied, many of the same staff worked the location under both names.

Date: February 08, 2021 03:40PM

Ignorant fool. The Four P’s opened in 1997 where the Broad Street used to be. That was NOT in this century, and neither are you. You are just a crumpled asshole who is fucked over six ways from Sunday. You are but an asswipe low-life shit-show loser with nothing of merit to say for yourself at all. Suck on it, Linus. It’s all you have left to do.

Date: February 08, 2021 04:36PM

What was located at 105 W. Broad St. last century is simply irrelevant to anything related to Dogwood Tavern.

Both Broad Street Grill and Dogwood Tavern operated at different times this century at 132 W. Broad St. Undisputable fact.

See the connection? Same location. Same century.

End of story.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

A fact that your addled brain simply cannot accept. You simply deny it over and over again.

Date: February 08, 2021 08:41PM

> Ignorant fool. The Four P’s opened in 1997
> where the Broad Street used to be. That was NOT
> in this century, and neither are you. You are
> just a crumpled asshole who is fucked over six
> ways from Sunday. You are but an asswipe low-life
> shit-show loser with nothing of merit to say for
> yourself at all. Suck on it, Linus. It’s all
> you have left to do.

^^^^^more of this hypocrite's fifth grader ranting.

Date: February 08, 2021 10:53PM

He's a lying coward. What more do you expect?

Date: February 08, 2021 11:37PM

What an absolute and repugnant ass!

Date: February 09, 2021 12:46AM

You're an absolute fucking fraud.

What was located at 105 W. Broad St. last century is simply irrelevant to anything related to Dogwood Tavern.

Both Broad Street Grill and Dogwood Tavern operated at different times this century at 132 W. Broad St. Undisputable fact.

End of story.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Date: February 09, 2021 07:09AM

Moron. ALL of this century and the last little bit of the prior one came AFTER the decade-long run of the Broad Street at 105 W Broad that you so thoroughly failed to experience or participate in, thus remaining entirely ignorant of all of it. But do of course continue to shoot your stupid mouth off as if you had any sort of clue at all. Dope.

Date: February 09, 2021 07:16AM

> Moron. ALL of this century and the last little
> bit of the prior one came AFTER the decade-long
> run of the Broad Street at 105 W Broad that you so
> thoroughly failed to experience or participate in,
> thus remaining entirely ignorant of all of it.
> But do of course continue to shoot your stupid
> mouth off as if you had any sort of clue at all.
> Dope.

105 W. Broad St. is simply irrelevant as it relates to Dogwood Tavern.

End of story.

Washington Post
Washington City Paper
Falls Church News Press

Date: February 09, 2021 09:59AM

You apparently do not realize what a simply huge and hapless fool you have made of yourself here. By any of its prior names and even its Full Menu, the Dogwood Tavern has always been Wrong Place/Wrong Time irrelevant to the facts of The Broad Street and the many years during which I was happy to patronize the place in the company of friends and coworkers and even my kids. All good times the likes b of which you have never had, and now never will

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: February 09, 2021 10:58AM

Here I am with my daily morning shitpost.

I start out with some nonsense about supposed "Whiffies", when I'm the real whiffie. As a Depends pooping, wife beating loser, I, alone have legitimate claim to the title of "Whiffie".

Then I move to this supposed "Sweet Spot". I type some BS about being a supposed "wealthy retiree", when in reality I live on my Federal pension in a falling apart suburban house with drafty windows, a sagging car port and leaky roof. I will often mention my imaginary friends and eating with them at overpriced joints with microwave menu items. In reality, Subway's a rare treat for me.

Then I go into some drivel about Biden, when I'm really a closet Trump supporter. I make a big enough ass of myself every day on FFXU, so I don't need any more shit thrown my way, especially when any shit slung at me sticks all over my face. So I pretend to not like Trump, when I'm really 1 of his supporters.

Next we have me pretending to be a baseball expert. I post shit anybody can read on ESPN's website or Fox or NBC Sports. I try to pretend I'm a baseball insider just like I pretend to be a restaurant insider. Really, I don't know shit about either, but, I'm such a fake I pretend. Of course, I'm such a mediocre intelligence so it's easy to see thru my BS.

Finally I shitpost some dumb shit about how icky Falls Church supposably is. For a guy who supposably doesn't like FC, I'm sure obsessed about it, aren't I? Just more of my fake BS, I guess.

There will be more shitposting later as I'm shown up for the fake I am and I get tormented by the FFXU trolls living in my head rent free.

The neighborhood kids should be at lunch from virtual school soon, so I'll have to keep alookout for them on my lawn, so I can yell at them to get off it. We'll have plenty of fresh Depends on hand to deal with the results. Such is life in the supposed "Sweet Spot".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2021 11:01AM by JP Morgenthau.

Date: February 09, 2021 11:10AM

> You apparentlyI do not realize what a simply huge
> and hapless fool you have madeI make of myourself here on FFXU every day.
> By any of its prior names and even its Full Menu,
> the Dogwood Tavern has always been Wrong
> Place/Wrong Time ir
relevant to the facts of The
> Broad Street and the many years during which I was
> happy toimagining me patronizinge the place in the company of
> imaginary friends and coworkers and even my kids. Of course, it never actually happened that way. An asshole like me doesn't have any friends and never did have any. Because I'm such a loser, coworkers wouldn't spend any time with me, either. I used to beat my kids so now they don't want anything to do with a jackoff like me, either All imaginary good
> times the likes b of which youI have never really had, and
> now never will because I'm such a nasty old asswipe

FIFY

Date: February 09, 2021 11:16AM

> He's a lying coward. What more do you expect?

Not a whole lot, from him. Most obnoxious people like him are that way b\c they ARE afraid of something and being as rude & disgusting as he is provides them with a combination coping/defense mechanism for some imagined attack on them. They need to feel superior, so they put down everybody else and put themselves out as some superman when they're really very sorry people.

If he didn't put up such an effort to be a nasty old fart, I might actually feel bad for him. But this guy puts more into it than allot of people.

He reminds me of some of those you tube videos of these nasty, mistreated baby monkeys running around in diapers.

Pages: PreviousFirst...145146147148149150151152153154155...LastNext
Current Page: 150 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.