HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...141142143144145146147148149150151...LastNext
Current Page: 146 of 601
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Double Pro +$2 ()
Date: January 20, 2021 10:28PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very nice meal this evening, this one again at a
> place (like Eddie V’s) where we know management
> and hence can have confidence in their current
> COVID protocols. Not everyone has these
> advantages, but we do.

Split another foot-long huh?

Did Eddie the Jr. Assistant Manager recognize you?

You stupid motherfucker. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 21, 2021 01:37AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Are the data in those link lies?

Yes, to the extent that they fail to corroborate fully what was reported by NWS in real time and then referenced here. Do you now try to deny that your foolish trip actually was beset by rains, high winds, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories? I suspect that you do, as lying has been so central to your very being here.

Date: January 21, 2021 02:04AM

Double Pro +$2 Wrote:
> Split another foot-long huh?

Did get a foot-long Godfather the other night from Santini’s, but tonight was more of a soup-and-salad sort of affair. Lobster here, lobster there. Really hit the spot!

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: January 21, 2021 07:09AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> > Are the data in those link lies?
>
> Yes, to the extent that they fail to corroborate
> fully what was reported by NWS in real time and
> then referenced here. Do you now try to deny that
> your foolish trip actually was beset by rains,
> high winds, freeze warnings, and small craft
> advisories? I suspect that you do, as lying has
> been so central to your very being here.

Real time data are recorded and saved for posterity. They confirm you are lying. The fact that you are now trying to deny the data is only further evidence that you are nothing more than a sniveling lying coward.

I have all the evidence I need to prove that you're a lying fraud.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-19
https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date/2020-12-20

You are actually stupid enough to believe that anyone believes your lies.

Well, continue to be beaten over your empty skull with the unbiased, unvarnished, and undisputed data that show you are a lying fraud. You were warned of the consequences of your dishonesty.

Date: January 21, 2021 10:20AM

So in your case, the early bird catches nothing but grief, to the extent at least that your derivative, weeks later, private sector claims fail to confirm the original and official data posted in real-time by NWS. I meanwhile don't care at all whether you or any of your phony 'pals' chooses to believe what is true. Lord knows, after all, that you have long professed all manner of absolute rubbish on these pages. One more time does not come as any sort of surprise. No apple carts are going to be upset in any of that. The simple facts however are that I had the official Cape Canaveral NWS station on my screen here over the pre- and post-Xmas days of your disastrous holiday journey, so I know full well and as facts certain what they were reporting out in real time. As bad as it was, I was certain that you would lie about the weather, and indeed, you have chosen to stray broadly from the truth in your own worthless posts. Hardly surprising from such a regular and unprincipled shit-slinger.

Any word yet by the way on those alleged awnings at Pazzo Pomodoro? I keep looking for some when we're there or near there, but I just don't see any. It's as if you simply made that shit up. Like your tales of Brine, Fiola Mare, 'majestic views', and Moore Avenue. Sick.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: January 21, 2021 12:01PM

> So in your case, the early bird catches nothing
> but grief, to the extent at least that your
> derivative, weeks later, private sector claims
> fail to confirm the original and official data
> posted in real-time by NWS.

It is data recorded in real time and retained by the NWS station of your preference. You still don't explain how is it that the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw?

> I meanwhile don't
> care at all whether you or any of your phony
> 'pals' chooses to believe what is true.

Sure you do. That is why you constantly whine about being called a liar.

> The simple facts however are that I had the
> official Cape Canaveral NWS station on my screen
> here over the pre- and post-Xmas days of your
> disastrous holiday journey, so I know full well
> and as facts certain what they were reporting out
> in real time.

The real time data are recorded and kept in the historic record. That record proves you are lying.

> Any word yet by the way on those alleged awnings
> at Pazzo Pomodoro?

Yes. I will even show them to you. Just as soon as you produce a street-view image of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. LOL! You didn't even see that coming!

Date: January 21, 2021 12:36PM

Well, ever driven by massive levels of ignorance, envy, and butthurt, these feeble Whiffies can only continue on in a trip-stumble-and-fall manner of inevitable self ridicule. It seems they just can't help themselves, Meanwhile, we out here in the fantastic Sweet Spot are helping ourselves to portions of yet another wonderful winter morning. It was 30 degrees outside when I finally got up after first relaxing under the covers for a bit. Woke up, it was a Biden morning, so I chose to lie back and bask in the warm glow of that for a few moments. Seeing that big blue bird fly away 24 hours earlier with the Fat Boy and his Be-Best trollop on board was like having a load of bricks lifted off your back, as a simply terrible four years finally came to an end. As if to carry on in celebration, we'll be in the low 50's one more time later on, with sun, sun, sun, no rain, and light southerly winds going on the whole time.

Real President Joe is meanwhile busy righting old wrongs and lining up actually competent peesons to run what dullard Newsmax losers like to call 'the Deep State' for him. Haven't had much of that competency stuff around in a while. Too much of the likes of Scott Atlas, Peter Navarro, and the My Pillow Guy to be sure. Even the seismic change to the serious every day professionalism of Jen Psaki from the phony beach-blanket bingo flim-flam of Kayleigh McEnaney is a definite step forward. One of what is likely to be a great many more. Off on the right foot, so here's to a successful and continuing march forward.

In other news, reports have it that both Julio Teheran and former Nats on-field and dugout hero Anibal Sanchez threw well in a showcase session yesterday. They'll each have to sit back now and see what if any offers come out of it all. They've both likely got some gas left in the tank, so there should be a spot for them somewhere.

Nobody should be thinking of signing up Falls Church City for anything at all of course. Attractive principally to broke-ass liars and losers, its lowly assortment of drive-by and cut-through neighborhoods are classics in terms of shrunken decay and decomposition. Nearly everywhere nearby has more to offer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2021 12:37PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: Pointless ()
Date: January 21, 2021 12:43PM

No reason to edit.

Nobody reads it.

Date: January 21, 2021 12:58PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Sure you do. That is why you constantly whine
> about being called a liar.

This nonsense slop and your reliably tedious redundancy in the over-posting of phony photos have been your go-to tactics for nearly 8 years now. Why would I suddenly decide to care about any such evident weakness on your part? The simple facts are thet you are no more than a poorly educated nitwit with nothing of any true merit or value to say on any topic at all.

> Yes. I will even show them to you. Just as soon as
> you produce a street-view image of townhouses
> painted in a questionable array of colors in Great
> Forest. LOL! You didn't even see that coming!

LOL! Like stockpiles of COVID vaccine, the non-existence of your once vaunted google skils as evidence by continuing failure to find the CMYK street view photo has long and often been ridiculed here. It is after all stark and standing testimony to your utter incapacity. I see that the continuation of such abuse is yet well warranted. Dope.

Date: January 21, 2021 01:03PM

Pointless Wrote:
> No reason to edit. Nobody reads it.

You just did. Your LTCF life would be meaningless absent the Sweet Spot Morning Edition.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2021 01:06PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: January 21, 2021 01:10PM

> This nonsense slop and your reliably tedious
> redundancy in the over-posting of phony photos

Phony photos? Are you alleging the photos are somehow doctored or altered? Perhaps you only call them "phony" because they prove you are a liar.

> LOL! Like stockpiles of COVID vaccine, the
> non-existence of your once vaunted google skils as
> evidence by continuing failure to find the CMYK
> street view photo

There is no proof that I have failed to find it. In order for that to be true, you'd have to prove the existence of such images. Why is it that you can't ever substantiate your claims?

> So in your case, the early bird catches nothing
> but grief, to the extent at least that your
> derivative, weeks later, private sector claims
> fail to confirm the original and official data
> posted in real-time by NWS.

It is data recorded in real time and retained by the NWS station of your preference. You still don't explain how is it that the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw?

> The simple facts however are that I had the
> official Cape Canaveral NWS station on my screen
> here over the pre- and post-Xmas days of your
> disastrous holiday journey, so I know full well
> and as facts certain what they were reporting out
> in real time.

The real time data are recorded and kept in the historic record. That record proves you are lying.

Date: January 21, 2021 01:34PM

More loss piled on top of what is already massive loss. Your vacation, such as it ever would have been, was slammed by bad weather. All too typical of Too Far North Florida at that time of year. Dummy.

Date: January 21, 2021 02:01PM

> More loss piled on top of what is already massive
> loss.

You still don't explain how is it that the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw? That loss is weighing heavy on you.

> Your vacation, such as it ever would have
> been, was slammed by bad weather.

The real time data that are recorded and kept in the historic record would indicate otherwise. That record proves you are lying.

> All too typical
> of Too Far North Florida at that time of year.
> Dummy.

Your recent name for the place is merely a feeble attempt to distract and deflect from the fact that you were completely unaware that it is located in Central Florida. Of course, that ignorance on your part only confirmed that you lied about ever visiting the area.

Save for two days out of nearly two weeks, the weather was quite pleasant as the data confirm. You can post links to support your claim whenever you are ready.

12/19 - High of 72 .02" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm
12/20 - High of 76 .28" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm.
12/21 - High of 70 0 precipitation
12/22 - High of 67 0 precipitation
12/23 - High of 75 0 precipitation
12/24 - High of 81 .01" of precipitation between 10 and 11 pm
12/25 - High of 54 .04" of precipitation between 2 and 5 am
12/26 - High of 54 0 precipitation
12/27 - High of 69 0 precipitation
12/28 - High of 74 0 precipitation
12/29 - High of 75 0 precipitation
12/30 - High of 78 0 precipitation
12/31 - High of 78 0 precipitation

https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date

Date: January 21, 2021 02:19PM

Hmmm. The same old movable pile of shit. NWS was clear in its real-time posting that you didn’t see at the time and so need to ignore now. Some of us have not been hobbled by such constraints as those, and would further have known to heed medical advice and stay home for the holidays to begin with.

Date: January 21, 2021 02:48PM

> Hmmm. The same old movable pile of shit.

Well, nothing more is needed to prove you lied. And, you still can't explain how the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw. You have no response to that whatsoever. That's odd considering you are so adamant in your claims.

> NWS was
> clear in its real-time posting

You posted no links to this alleged real-time posting. Did they dispose of the data after it was recorded and posted?

> that you didn’t
> see at the time

No, I was outside enjoying the nice daytime weather. Eyewitness evidence and all. LOL!

> and so need to ignore now.

I'm happy to look at any link you provide that substantiates your claim. You've provided no evidence to ignore.

> Some
> of us have not been hobbled by such constraints as
> those,

As always, you are simply hobbled by your lies and stupidity.

> and would further have known to heed
> medical advice

And yet you roundly refuse to heed similar advice from the same medical professionals when it comes to dining out. On top of being a liar and a coward, you are also a hypocrite.

Date: January 21, 2021 04:00PM

All lies were YOURS, Linus. Desperate, transparent bids to avoid being branded by the simple facts taken in real-time from NWS at Cape Canaveral. There’s nowhere to go, but it’s time for you to run away. Reality just isn’t working for you.

Posted by: Just another JP day ()
Date: January 21, 2021 04:12PM

> All lies were YOURS, Linus. Desperate,
> transparent bids to avoid being branded by the
> simple facts taken in real-time from NWS at Cape
> Canaveral. There’s nowhere to go, but it’s
> time for you to run away. Reality just isn’t
> working for you.

You're getting your ass beat again today you know.

Date: January 21, 2021 04:22PM

> All lies were YOURS, Linus.

You still can't explain how the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw.

> Desperate,
> transparent bids to avoid being branded by the
> simple facts taken in real-time from NWS at Cape
> Canaveral.

That real time data is reflected in the recorded data from that location on the dates in question.

> There’s nowhere to go, but it’s
> time for you to run away.

I can go to the recorded weather data from your preferred station.

> Reality just isn’t
> working for you.

I'm not the one denying the recorded data from Weather Station KXMR. That'd be you. I'm not the one who can't provide evidence to substantiate my claims. That would be you. The reality is you are a liar.

Date: January 21, 2021 04:55PM

Round and round and round they go, but the why of it all, we’ll just never know.

Date: January 21, 2021 05:00PM

Why?

To taunt you for being dumb enough to get caught lying.

Are you really so dumb you can't understand that?

Date: January 21, 2021 06:01PM

LOL! What I understand quite clearly is that you are an unabashed and inveterate liar who feels a current need not to be mindful of NWS data posted from Cape Canaveral in the Dec 19-26 timeframe.

Date: January 21, 2021 06:08PM

> LOL! What I understand quite clearly is that you
> are an unabashed and inveterate liar who feels a
> current need not to be mindful of NWS data posted
> from Cape Canaveral in the Dec 19-26 timeframe.

My actual trip lasted until the 1st. Second week weather was marginally better than the first. Those middle two days, while colder than average, were not all that bad. One of them was Christmas day, so much of it was planned to be indoors with family.

Pick your date from your preferred weather station. That data is the the same data that was posted on the dates in question. Weather conditions and readings don't get altered as time passes. The real time readings are what comprise the weather record. Some people, such as yourself, continue to lie about it despite having no actual evidence.

Date: January 21, 2021 06:36PM

You were back in Falls Church on the 27th, as the record of your sock-puppet activity rather clearly indicated.

Date: January 21, 2021 07:18PM

> You were back in Falls Church on the 27th, as the
> record of your sock-puppet activity rather clearly
> indicated.

You lied about the weather, you might as well lie about when I returned and my use of sockpuppets. Of course, you have zero evidence to substantiate your bogus claims.

Did you ever consider people may have taken some time away from here to celebrate the holidays with friends and family? Of course you didn't, you're a lying shit-shack shut-in who compulsively posts here. You do it on holidays, when you are allegedly out with friends, and allegedly at baseball games. Your compulsion only reveals that you are lying about all of it.

It wouldn't make sense to drive nearly 12 hours and only stay for eight days. There was no hurry to return and the trip lasted nearly two weeks. You're the only one that makes up fake travel plans.

Pick your date from your preferred weather station. That data is the the same data that was posted on the dates in question. Weather conditions and readings don't get altered as time passes. The real time readings are what comprise the weather record. Some people, such as yourself, continue to lie about it despite having no actual evidence.

Date: January 21, 2021 09:41PM

No sale, Linus. But if your life were one day to operate at a high enough level, you too would come to know the proper roles of a cellphone. Good luck with that.

Date: January 21, 2021 10:04PM

There is a time and a place for a cellphone. Doubtful you'll ever reach a status in life to know either.

REMINER: You lied.

Date: January 22, 2021 01:08AM

Well, that was expectedly weak.

Date: January 22, 2021 06:56AM

Well, notice he can't account for his lies or faux pas.

Funny how the data show he lied.

Date: January 22, 2021 09:29AM

Again, ALL the lies are yours, Linus. At the rate your repost them here, you are like a virtual Used Lies Dealer. As for myself, I'm a bit more old-fashioned. I just stick with good old fact and reason. And in this case of course, that means the actual real-time primary-source reporting from NWS Cape Canaveral on how your bad-idea-to-begin-with 870-mile trip off to 'balmy' Too Far North Florida was lashed by rains, high winds, freeze warnings, and small craft advisories. Your tales of dining at the PVC and paper plate places of course only add further fuel to the fires of your endless low-grade foolishness. But at least you do have the satisfaction of knowing that your AMA travels may well have contributed to this latest spike in COVID cases. Way to go.

Date: January 22, 2021 11:14AM

Well, those well-walloped Whiffies are yet again hamster-wheeling their way through the usual last ditch lines of their flawed and flimsy defenses. At the same time of course, we wealthy retirees and others fortunate enough to live out in the grand and glorious Sweet Spot are in the midst of yet another beautiful winter morning. It was 34 degrees out there when I got up, but once again, we have a combination of bright sunshine, gentle breezes, and no real chance of rain at all. Looks like we'll have to settle for highs in the upper 40's later on, but the trip out and back to reel in the morning paper was nevertheless quite a pleasant one, even in somewhat summery garb. Back now and busily working on an English muffin with sausage, egg, and cheese, plus of course a cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona. such a nice way to start the day.

While the ousted Former President Ding Dong works out how to come back again in some form while cloistered in the upscale old folks home that is Mar-a-Lago, Real President Joe and the 'liberated' Dr. Fauci soldier on in works for the American people, seeking to advance our cause in this long fumbled fight against COVID, as well as a number of other important causes of the people. Cabinet nominess are at last coming on line, but it appears otherwise that the troubled GOP may have now turned back the clock to the knee-jerk Party of NO once again. No answers, no ideas, no clue. That was the old GOP and it's beginning to look like it's the new one too. Such a disgrace. Responsible for so much damage but unwilling to lift even a finger in repaitring any of it.. Who needs that?

In other news, the Nats signed Hernan Perez (29) to a minor league deal as a prospective IF and OF utility guy. A solid defender and always a dugout plus in Milwaukee, his best season on offense came in 2016 with 13 HRs and 34 SBs. Numbers like that are unlikely to be within his reach anymore, but he's a plus add, and cheap to boot, so welcome aboard.

Not at all a plus and expensive to boot are of course the depressing dumps of Falls Church City. Some sources have given up on tracking real estate numbers within the Tiny City, but amid a few grating grammatical errors, the Virginia Association of Realtors did recently note that FCC was the only area jurisdiction that cut against the regional RE trends. The average volume of sales were down nine percent in the City, with a four percent decline in average price per sale. [The author] said it was purely a function of inventory — the City’s consistent bugaboo given its limited space — and how a few less sales can have a noticeable effect on percentages compared to larger localities.

Date: January 22, 2021 11:29AM

> Again, ALL the lies are yours, Linus.

If true, you'd be able to provide data to prove I lied. As yet, you still can't explain how the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw. You have no response to that whatsoever. That's odd considering you are so adamant in your claims.

Here, the data show you are lying:

> As for myself, I'm a bit
> more old-fashioned. I just stick with good old
> fact and reason.

You are, and always have been, free to post links to that "fact and reason" that support your claims. For some reason, you don't seem able to do that. Maybe because fact and reason are actually your enemies.

> And in this case of course, that
> means the actual real-time primary-source
> reporting from NWS Cape Canaveral on how your
> bad-idea-to-begin-with 870-mile trip off to
> 'balmy' Too Far North Florida was lashed by rains,
> advisories.

You keep saying that, but have no actual data to support that claim. Post it. Well?

> Your tales of dining at the PVC and
> paper plate places

I didn't dine at either. Your grasp of the English language is failing you again.

> But at least you do have the
> satisfaction of knowing that your AMA travels may
> well have contributed to this latest spike in
> COVID cases. Way to go.

Please explain how my travels contributed to the spike in COVID cases. After all, we did it the safe way and tested negative before and after travel. We even quarantined 14 days. How is it possible we had anything to do with the spike in cases? We took all of the necessary precautions advised by the health professionals at the CDC.

On the other hand, Principal COVID Cluster has presided over two outbreaks at his slop-house in a matter of about two weeks. He then unnecessarily exposed a couple of geriatrics to COVID by welcoming non-essential wait staff to interact with him and his dining partners. You also ate indoors for an excessive amount of time. Simply put, you ignored all of the necessary precautions advised by the health professionals at the CDC. To make matters worse, you selfishly refused to quarantine after your three hour outing.

Date: January 22, 2021 12:18PM

^^^ Just digging the hole deeper. You never should have gone, you ended up in a bad place, and days’ worth of bad weather was the devastating result of that. You argue again against facts and history that contradict you. And now you claim that you did not dine out in Fla at all? Wow!

Date: January 22, 2021 12:37PM

> ^^^ Just digging the hole deeper. You never
> should have gone, you ended up in a bad place,
> and days’ worth of bad weather was the
> devastating result of that. You argue again
> against facts and history that contradict you.

You've presented no facts and history to support your claim. Meanwhile, I've put the entire record of weather out there for all to see. Interestingly, it comports with my accounts and directly contradicts your assertions.

You still can't explain how the data recorded in real time from your preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what you claim you saw. You have no response to that whatsoever. That's odd considering you are so adamant in your claims.

Here, the data show you are lying:

> And now you claim that you did not dine out in Fla
> at all? Wow!

I never claimed to have dined out in FL. Your grasp of the English language is failing you yet again. I simply noted the source of the food consumed. Not where it was consumed.

I see you are too ashamed to address your refusal to quarantine after spending way too long indoors at a restaurant with Principal COVID Cluster. Good, you should be ashamed of that.

Posted by: Butthurt much? ()
Date: January 22, 2021 01:02PM

> ^^^ Just digging the hole deeper. You never
> should have gone, you ended up in a bad place,
> and days’ worth of bad weather was the
> devastating result of that. You argue again
> against facts and history that contradict you.
> And now you claim that you did not dine out in Fla
> at all? Wow!

^ So butthurt and envious.

LOL!

Date: January 22, 2021 03:57PM

The out of control envy makes him lie about the weather even though reams of data show he is lying.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 22, 2021 08:37PM

> Again, ALL the lies are yoursmine, Linus. At the rate
> yourI repost them here, you are like a virtualI'm a real
> Used Lies Dealer. As for myself, I'm a bit
> more old-fashioned. I just stick with good old
> fact and reasonbullshit & deception & denial of facts.. And in this case of course, that
> means denying the actual real-time primary-source
> reporting from NWS Cape Canaveralanywhere on how your
> bad-idea-to-begin-with 870-mile trip off to
> 'balmy' Too Far North Florida was lashed by rains,
> advisories
. mYour tales of dining at these overpriced, mediocre and downright cheesy joints PVC and
> paper plate places
of course only add further fuel
> to the fires of myour endless low-grade
> foolishness. But at least you do have the
> satisfaction of knowing that myour AMA travels to various ocerpriced & mediocre restaurants & VGH, Inc. may
> well
have contributed to this latest spike in
> COVID cases. Way to go for me!.

FIFY

Date: January 23, 2021 11:47AM

Well, a certain lack of originality certainly came to the fore here yesterday among these under-achieving and woefully under-educated Whiffies. Also underscored clearly was the scathing degree to which they hang on my every word. Such a talentless lot! For us, it was meanwhile a day of one-of-one erranding on Friday, starting with retrieval of our senior kitty from the vet's where he had been taken Thursday evening for early morning treatment of a suspected ear infection. Since one was overdue, we had the gold-plated head-to-toe exam done as well, resulting in another $1,000 hitting the good old equity line that so few understand and fewer still could qualify for. In any case, the ear infection is all cleaned out now, he got a nice bath, and even had his claws trimmed. And after seeing him comfortably settled in back home, it was time to go out and retrieve Xmas decorations from the family cemetery plot. Spading and ladder-climbing are involved in that, but all has now been taken down, cleaned and crated up, and run back up into the attic for another year.

We will begin our trek through that year with a run of rather chilly weather though. It was cloudy, windy, and 28 degrees when I got up, and while the sun is going to take over here shortly, we're not going to get anywhere near even 40 degrees today. Made for a somewhat speedier than usual pace in clambering out and back to retrieve the morning paper. Might warm up to that 40-degree level on Wednesday, but otherwise, it's going to be highs in the 30's all week long, It'll be just like cold snap mornings down in Too Far North Florida, but without the COVID risks or 870 miles worth of each-way driving being involved. Probably less miserable here as well, given that we are all well-prepared for such things.

Meanwhile Real President Joe has got a deal done to push the Senate trial date for Trump back into February. So much for all the jibber-jabber about having to start right away. The press had a walk-in-the-park field day with the ever-bungling President Ding Dong. They'll need to step up their game with a real guy in charge, and for the most part, they haven't accomplished that yet. We'll see.

In other news, Henry Aaron passed away yesterday. His quick wrists let him get around on anybody's fastball, helping to make him one of the most feared hitters of his day. He further played for a long time in small ballparks which helped him pile up some very impressive career numbers. Though not a boat-rocker, he was also a constant voice for social progress, and so an important player both on and off the field. Sad to see him gone.

The Nats hardly shocked the baseball world by signing Ryan Zimmerman (36) to a one-year, $1M contract. Unlike new 1B partner Josh Bell, #11 is a plus-plus defender and hits lefties well. If he's healthy, Zim will be in the lineup whenever those things become paramount. When the DH is used for instance, it'll be Bell in that role, and Zim out there snagging sharp grounders and saving throwing errors for other infielders. Great to see him back.

Nothing great to see of course over in sorry-ass Falls Church City. Things have gotten so bad over there that the lead story in this morning's FCNP was filler dealing with the pro's and con's of mudrooms. Seriously. Perhaps those are more important in areas of perpetual mud and dust than they are in areas with proper drainage, well-maintained walkways, and grass-covered lawns? Who knows!

Posted by: James of Jim-Jim ()
Date: January 23, 2021 11:56AM

> I crave the BBC

Date: January 23, 2021 12:08PM

LOL! 4th grade was the apex for some.

Posted by: Wall of shit ()
Date: January 23, 2021 12:10PM

That nobody ever reads.

Date: January 23, 2021 12:14PM

Look who's emerged from his near 24 hour long self-imposed exile of shame.

He still can't explain why the data recorded in real time from his preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what he claims he saw.

Something tells me he'll never be able to do that.

Date: January 23, 2021 12:46PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Look who's emerged from his near 24 hour long
> self-imposed exile of shame.

LOL! You as usual read every word of the Sweet Spot Morning Edition within minutes of its having been posted, hence you know full well how my day went yesterday. Still you cannot help but lie about it. Fraud.

> He still can't explain why the data recorded in
> real time from his preferred NWS weather station
> differs so drastically from what he claims he saw.

As you did not know at the time but now do, my every weather-related word during your far-flung freezeree was directly based on real-time reports from NWS Cape Canaveral. That those words embarrass you so deeply is your problem, and now likely always will be. Dope.

Date: January 23, 2021 02:25PM

> LOL! You as usual read every word of the Sweet
> Spot Morning Edition within minutes of its having
> been posted, hence you know full well how my day
> went yesterday. Still you cannot help but lie
> about it. Fraud.

As you well know by now, your daily shitpost (can't really call something a morning edition when it crops up after noon from time to time), has been ignored for quite some time. It was discovered early on that it was nothing more than a daily attempt to distract and deflect from your previous day's blunders and lies.

No matter what you claimed to have done, the real reason you didn't post here is because you were ashamed of your refusal to quarantine after your ill-advised three hour indoor lunch where unnecessary and inappropriate social distancing practices occurred and further shame of being caught in yet another lie. After all, you've often claimed to have posted from restaurants, riding in vehicles, at ballgames, on vacation and any other number of venues. Why would yesterday be any different?

It truly was yet another disastrous day for you. You were right to be ashamed. If only you exhibited such shame and remorse for your other countless lies and breach of mores.

> As you did not know at the time but now do,

I did not presume you to be such an obsessed psychopath. I do now. It is one level of obsession to monitor the weather, another to lie about it. That's a whole lot of envy and butthurt going on there.

> my every weather-related word during your far-flung
> freezeree was directly based on real-time reports
> from NWS Cape Canaveral.

And yet, the data captured in real time and saved in the weather record of the days in question directly contradict your claims and are in accord with my descriptions. How do you explain that? You do realize that you've posted no links to support your claim, don't you?

Date: January 23, 2021 02:32PM

> LOL! 4th grade was the apex for some.

FIFY

Date: January 23, 2021 02:38PM

The flabby butt of poor, hapless Linus has had the big bad boot crammed up it yet again. Shouldn’t have gone, went to a bad place. Had so much bad weather while there. A wasted 1740 miles. Dope.

Date: January 23, 2021 02:45PM

The data confirm you are a liar. And that would be the data collected in real time and reserved for posterity at your preferred weather station. The data and I mock you for your lies and stupidity. We are the truth and you are the sniveling lying coward.

Your instincts served you well yesterday when they told you to run away in shame. Perhaps it's time to heed those same instincts again.

Date: January 23, 2021 03:59PM

Pathetic. You must live in some FCC LTCF. Ignorant jerk.

Date: January 23, 2021 04:44PM

Ah, as expected, here is the baseless bluster from the badly beaten buffoon. You can't practically set your watch by it, can't you? His go-to hiding place when he is cornered by his own lies and stupidity.

I guess there isn't much more that he can do.

He certainly can't provide any unvarnished, unbiased or undisputed weather data to substantiate his claim.

He still can't explain how the data recorded in real time from his preferred NWS weather station differs so drastically from what he claims he saw. He has no response to that whatsoever. That's odd considering he is so adamant in his claims.

Date: January 23, 2021 06:05PM

LOL! You are a useless lying shit-slinger who got caught lying about a trip that was a stupid thing to do to begin with. Suck on it, Linus.

Date: January 23, 2021 06:54PM

> LOL! You are a useless lying shit-slinger who got
> caught lying about a trip

That's not what the data say. They say you lied and they have the numbers to prove it! There's not a damn thing you can do to change that fact.

You have no data that support your claim. None. On the other side of the ledger, I have copious amounts of data collected in real time and preserved for posterity that prove you lied. There's not a damn thing you can do about that either.

Posted by: Rent-Free ()
Date: January 23, 2021 07:27PM

He lost this one the second that he took a moment to even think about you. And then to actually look? Who the fuck would do that? lol!

What a pitiful old asswipe.

Posted by: 6PXBM ()
Date: January 23, 2021 08:06PM

> I beat my wife today. I beat her at least
> 3 times a week.

Date: January 24, 2021 12:08AM

LOL! You are a useless lying shit-slinger who got caught lying about a trip that was a stupid thing to do to begin with. Suck on it, Linus.

Date: January 24, 2021 12:27AM

> LOL! You are a useless lying shit-slinger who got
> caught lying about a trip that was a stupid thing
> to do to begin with. Suck on it, Linus.

That's not what the data say. They say you lied and they have the numbers to prove it! There's not a damn thing you can do to change that fact.

You have no data that support your claim. None. On the other side of the ledger, I have copious amounts of data collected in real time and preserved for posterity that prove you lied. There's not a damn thing you can do about that either.

Date: January 24, 2021 01:11AM

The data have always and only said that you are just a desperate shit-slinger caught lying about a trip you never should have taken to begin with. So it goes.

Date: January 24, 2021 01:26AM

> The data have always and only said that you are
> just a desperate shit-slinger caught lying about a
> trip you never should have taken to begin with.
> So it goes.

Date: January 24, 2021 09:45AM

> The data have always and only said that you areI'm
> just a desperate shit-slinger caught lying about a
> trip youI've never should have taken to begin with.
> So it goes

FIFY

Date: January 24, 2021 11:56AM

Well, the Whiffies remain trapped as always behind the merciless 8-ball of their own raging dishonesty, able only to babble on in the same fake and phony lameness that they know full well a better informed audience immediately sees right through. Still, lying is all they know, so don't expect any bold new truth-telling initiatives to emerge anytime soon. They are not at all up to that sort of thing. According to real-time primary sources, their foolish Florida Fling was ruined by bad weather: rains, high winds, near-freezing temperatures, small craft advisories. All things that that they can only Lie & Deny about. Xmas was just not at all the time to be at the beach, but there they were. And they now claim as well that they did not actually eat at either of the PVC or Paper Plate places that they had at first bragged on, and of course, they still had to travel those 1740 miles against medical advice during a pandemic, leaving four weeks later a pattern of COVID spikes in their wake. They just don't care. Many others did, fortunately.

Back here in the ever so special Sweet Spot meanwhile, the cold carries on. It was a mere 25 degrees outside when I first got up, and we won't see more than the mid-30's at all today. A bit more than just breezy as well, so I donned a cap and heavy flannel shirt for the trip out and back to grab up the morning paper. This is what is meant by the Mid-Atlantic region having a true four-season climate. No real need to worry about snow at this point, but we could see at least some flurries a couple of times over the coming week. Otherwise lots of sun and still a bit too much wind will be on tap for the rest of today. Worse yet, Cash Cab has been cut back to just four episodes per day this weekend. Horrible decision by GSN. Extra episodes of Master Minds and Common Knowledge just don't measure up.

Real President Joe has put actual experts back in charge of things, and he takes no advice from the likes of demented pillow people, so there is increasing calm where once only chaos could be found. Still, we have so-called law-makers shedding crocodile tears over the fact that JRB Jr. is not leading a charge to 'unity' around a craven and Trump-tinged GOP agenda. Big surprise there, as a chance to stand back and take stock of themselves in light of all the awful outcomes of the past four years will not apparently be taken advantage of. Back to being mindless, lummox-like, stick in the mud obstructionists, it seems. Once a Tea Party nincompoop, always a Tea Party nincompoop, I guess. We just need to run off Republicans in general, it would seem. .

In other news, it has been confirmed that Ryan Zimmerman's 2021 contract includes a full no-trade clause, but this is hardly surprising as he has previously indicated he will not play anywhere else. Otherwise, not much of any real interest to the Nats has been going on.

And not much of any real interest to anyone else has been going on in badly dated Falls Church City either. I will note with some sadness that FCC's Thompson Italian lost one of its top servers (Jose Rogelio Martinez Alvarenca) to COVID-19 last week. Apparently the place did not have in place the sort of comprehensive testing and screening protocols that some other area restaurants introduced long ago. You could lend a hand to Jose's wife and two small children by visiting https://www.gofundme.com/f/jose-martinez-living-memorial.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2021 12:07PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: Republican Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: January 24, 2021 12:19PM

> Well, as Loser-in-Chief of the WhiffiesCentral Fairfax Loser Failure Sqyad and Poopy Depends Club, I can say we remain trapped as always behind
> the merciless 8-ball of theiour own raging
> dishonesty, able only to babble on in the same
> fake and phony lameness that theywe know full well a
> better informed audience immediately sees right
> through. Still, lying is all theywe know, so don't
> expect any bold new truth-telling adventures to
> emerge anytime soon. Theywe are not at all up to
> that sort of thing.

>
> SleepyReal President Joe has put actual experincompetemts back in
> charge of things, and he takes no advice from the
> likes of demented pillowwell informed people, so there is
> increasing calmlaxity where once only chaosorder could be
> found. Still, we have so-called law-makers
> shedding crocodile tearspushing their socialist agenda over the fact that JRB
> Jr. is not quite awake, so he's really not up to leading a country of this size and caliber, let alone stop their socialist agenda a charge to 'unity' around a
> craven and Trump-tinged GOP agenda. Big surprise
> there, as a chance to stand back and take stock of
> themselves in light of all the awful outcomes of
> the past four years will not apparently be taken
> advantage of
. Back to beingOl' Joe's string pullers want to turn us into mindless,
> luimmox-like, stick in the mud obstructionistsrobots, it
> seems which suits me just fine, as I'm too stupid to know anything. Once a Teasocialist Party nincompoop, always a Teasocialist
> Party nincompoop, I guess. We just need to run
> off RepublicanDemocrats in general, it would seem. .
>

>
> And not much of any real interest to anyone else
> has been going on in badly dated Fasls ChurchCentral Fairfax Ciounty
> either.

A Republican FIFY.

Date: January 24, 2021 12:46PM

^^^ More symptoms of severe illness.

Date: January 24, 2021 01:26PM

> The data have always and only said.........

.................https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/fl/cape-canaveral/KXMR/date

Look and see what the data has always and only said!

Posted by: Linguine Lover ()
Date: January 24, 2021 01:41PM

> Thompson Italian lost one of its top servers (Jose
> Rogelio Martinez Alvarenca) to COVID-19 last week.
> Apparently the place did not have in place the
> sort of comprehensive testing and screening
> protocols that some other area restaurants
> introduced long ago.

Thompson Italian has been operating as a takeout only restaurant for the duration of the pandemic.

Date: January 24, 2021 02:54PM

Superior server Jose Martinez is still dead, and you’re still stupid.

Date: January 24, 2021 03:07PM

Linguine Lover Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Thompson Italian lost one of its top servers
> (Jose
> > Rogelio Martinez Alvarenca) to COVID-19 last
> week.
> > Apparently the place did not have in place the
> > sort of comprehensive testing and screening
> > protocols that some other area restaurants
> > introduced long ago.
>
> Thompson Italian has been operating as a takeout
> only restaurant for the duration of the pandemic.

Very true. Looks like the lying shit-shack shut-in just stepped in another pile of shit. Nothing an be trusted if it comes from him.

Let's also not forget that his bestie Principal COVID Cluster and/or his boyfriend presided over two COVID outbreaks in just over a two week span. They are essentially running COVID hotspots. Hardly a surprise considering they ignore just about every piece of advice that the CDC issues when dining out.

Date: January 24, 2021 03:09PM

> Superior server Jose Martinez is still dead, and
> you’re still stupid.

So you honor him by making specious allegations against his employer? You are a real piece of shit. And a liar.

Date: January 24, 2021 03:58PM

I honor Jose Martinez by noting his stature in the local hospitality industry and encouraging the provision of assistance to his family left behind. So much more than a dope like you will ever do. At the same time, if his employer had put in place the type of testing and screening protocols that other restaurants in the area have, he might have been found and treated instead of being left out to die.

Date: January 24, 2021 04:14PM

> I honor Jose Martinez by noting his stature in the
> local hospitality industry and encouraging the
> provision of assistance to his family left behind.
> So much more than a dope like you will ever do.

My contribution, as well as the contributions of many of my neighbors, can be found on that list. Can yours?

The fact that you are even aware of his unfortunate passing is only further proof of your unhealthy obsession. Who reads the local news from a place he doesn't live? That is some serious mental health issues there.

> At the same time, if his employer had put in place
> the type of testing and screening protocols that
> other restaurants in the area have, he might have
> been found and treated instead of being left out
> to die.

How do you know what testing and screening protocols Thompson Italian has in place? You have no idea about the circumstances surrounding his passing. I actually do. Suffice to say, you are once again full of shit. Telling more lies while discussing someone that recently passed is downright deplorable. You are such a piece of shit. I suppose there is nothing that is beneath you.

You really are a disgusting human being who will lie about anything and everything. Disgusting.

Date: January 24, 2021 04:32PM

Same old asswipe shit-slinger. You have done nothing to assist the family of Jose Martinez. You were not aware of it prior to this morning’s SSME.

Meanwhile you find it awful that protocols find and quarantine positive COVID cases, while apparently believing that DEATHS are not a problem. I won’t bother to trash you further though. You have yourself gone well beyond my poor power to add or detract.

Date: January 24, 2021 04:47PM

> Same old asswipe shit-slinger. You have done
> nothing to assist the family of Jose Martinez.
> You were not aware of it prior to this morning’s
> SSME.

It's been known in this household for five days. It has been appearing in various social media feeds of friends since before it appeared in FCNP.

You don't get nearly 500 donors and almost triple the goal without that kind of word of mouth campaign on social media.

I'll note that you did not say whether you contributed to Jose's memorial fund.

The outpouring of support for Jose's family brings to mind a recent commentary from former Mayor Snyder - "Values and Resilience Have a Name, & It’s ‘Falls Church'" No wonder you are so envious of the place. You have absolutely ZERO values.

> Meanwhile you find it awful that protocols find
> and quarantine positive COVID cases,

I did? Where did I make that claim? You are lying again.

> while
> apparently believing that DEATHS are not a
> problem.

I will find you completely ignorant or willfully lying about matters you have no knowledge. Where is it even insinuated that I believe deaths are not a problem? Be specific.

> I won’t bother to trash you further
> though.

You'd actually need to begin to do that. Right now, you've only confirmed yourself to be a truly despicable, detestable and disgusting human being.

Posted by: Major Barblahblah ()
Date: January 24, 2021 05:03PM

>
> I will find you completely ignorant or willfully
> lying about matters you have no knowledge.

So what else is new?

Date: January 24, 2021 05:11PM

Major Barblahblah Wrote:
> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > I will find you completely ignorant or
> willfully
> > lying about matters you have no knowledge.
>
>
> So what else is new?

The disgusting asshole is now invoking the passing of an individual familiar to all and beloved by many in the community to simply tell more lies. He doesn't respect the passing of his own parents, I suppose it is foolish of me to expect him to respect the passing of anyone else.

Date: January 24, 2021 06:14PM

Ah, the bitter sock-puppets. They’re going to be the answer alright. Meanwhile, Jose Martinez died in part because there was no intervention timely enough to get him the medical attention needed to save his life and keep him from spreading the virus to others. That is what testing and related protocols at other area restaurants hope to and are generally successful in accomplishing.

Date: January 24, 2021 06:22PM

> Ah, the bitter sock-puppets. They’re going to
> be the answer alright.

No socuppets needed to dispense with a disgusting specimen such as yourself.

> Meanwhile, Jose Martinez
> died in part because there was no intervention
> timely enough to get him the medical attention
> needed to save his life and keep him from
> spreading the virus to others.

Wrong. You are talking out of your ass. Stop mentioning him. He was an honorable man. Something you will never become. You have an inadequate base of knowledge about the situation to be making unfounded assumptions.

> That is what
> testing and related protocols at other area
> restaurants hope to and are generally successful
> in accomplishing.

Testing doesn't always prevent death or transmission. Ask Principal COVID Cluster about his multiple outbreaks. Dope.

All of your dragging Jose and Thompson Italian through the mud does not negate the fact you lied about Space Coast weather and the data prove it. You, quite literally, will and do lie about anything and everything.

Date: January 24, 2021 06:50PM

The sock-puppets are everywhere, asshole. You’re not fooling anyone. Like your phony walk-on wife, they are the laughable losers in your imaginary army.

The Principal’s case has meanwhile been one of staff being quarantined after being flagged by a failed test. That’s good basic health practice. Some choose not to follow along, and some end up paying a price for that.

Your disaster of a Failed Florida Frolic was meanwhile documented in spades by real-time data from NWS long ago.

Date: January 24, 2021 07:25PM

> The sock-puppets are everywhere, asshole.
> You’re not fooling anyone. Like your phony
> walk-on wife, they are the laughable losers in
> your imaginary army.

Their alleged existence is merely your self-coping mechanism

> The Principal’s case has meanwhile been one of
> staff being quarantined after being flagged by a
> failed test.

According to you, that would be multiple staff on multiple occasions.

> That’s good basic health practice.
> Some choose not to follow along, and some end up

Quarantine is not a cure or treatment for COVID. Again though, you are talking out of your ass as you have no basis of knowledge about the situation.

> Your disaster of a Failed Florida Frolic was
> meanwhile documented in spades by real-time data
> from NWS long ago.

Real time data is recorded and saved for posterity. Funny how you can't explain why the recorded data don't match your claims. Well, not really funny. We all know we are lying.

Posted by: Virus Transmission for Dummies ()
Date: January 24, 2021 07:26PM

> The Principal’s case has meanwhile been one of
> staff being quarantined after being flagged by a
> failed test.

So you're saying that despite the "protocols" they still were infected?

Date: January 24, 2021 07:44PM

It’s unfortunate that you were not more adequately protected by protocols addressing the spread of vapid, mindless stupidity.

Date: January 24, 2021 08:07PM

Cornered once again by your lies and stupidity, you are yet again seeking refuge in the baseless bluster of a badly beaten buffoon. It is merely your tacit admission that you've got no facts that you can show to substantiate your bogus claims. Why do you think it always ends this way for you? Oh yeah, you're a fucking liar who can't substantiate your claims. That's why.

Date: January 24, 2021 08:33PM

Eat shit, Linus. You are just a butthurt, envious, lying, LTCF loser who never ate at Brine or Fiola Mare and still hasn’t found that CMYK street view photo. You hold the all-time record here for FAIL, and it is one that will likely never be broken. Loser.

Date: January 24, 2021 09:07PM

Why are you pivoting to your other failures?

Just as there is no actual weather data that you can produce to substantiate your claims, there are no images of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest either. Things always seem to end so poorly for you. Smarter people know when to fold their hand. I don't see you becoming that smart anytime soon. You're in for more taunting.

Date: January 25, 2021 12:52AM

> I Eat shit sandwiches on rye, Linus. You areI'm just a butthurt, envious,
> lying, LTCF loser who never ate at Brine or Fiola
> Mare and still hasn’t found that CMYK street
> view photo. You
I hold the all-time record here for
> FAIL, and it is one that will likely never be
> broken. I'm such a Loser.

FIFY

Date: January 25, 2021 09:37AM

Well, it's pretty amazing since he never reads it, but the big fat LTCF jackass continues on in the impostor's lie of trying to insinuate himself into the sad story of the late Jose Martinez, a man whose untimely COVID-related demise he was entirely unfamiliar with prior to its having been reported in the FCNP and then in yesterday's Sweet Spot Morning Edition. His walk-on wife, if you can believe it, had apparently not even texted him about it. Quite the falling out there. These published references were however quickly seized upon as forms of a much needed fire escape -- a means for desperate running away from the burning pain and anguish of the month-long and NWS-led beatings that have followed on the failed heels of the Frigid Florida Fumble. Such a calamity!

Out here in the much-envied Sweet Spot of course, we have yet another crisp winter morning. It was cloudy and 34 degrees when I got up, and we'll be staying in that sub-40 vicinity throughout the day. Barely any breeze going on, so the trip out and back to snag the morning paper was without major incident. Might or might not run into some precipitation this afternoon, but that will become more or less definite overnight and on into Tuesday morning. Shouldn't amount to very much in the end though.

Real Prescient Joe is meanwhile continuing his Save America Week, with a new focus each day for a series of urgently needed EO's. Republicans have meanwhile shriveled up into a little ball of simpering lying cowards and are now hiding in the corner. Meanwhile, Michael Cohen assures us that Trump has indeed signed a passel of 'pocket pardons' for himself, his family, and the repugnant Rudy Giuliani. Rudy is up against a major defamation suit by Dominion Voting Systems, but it's the lot of them that belong in the defendant's chair. We'll see if justice or any actual time is served though.

In other news, the Nats have parted with $10.5 million in order to sign LHP Brad Hand (30) to a one-year deal. Hand was the 2020 MLB leader in saves, so he'll likely be the new Sean Doolittle, sharing closer duties with Daniel Hudson. The deal leaves the Nats some $14M short of the first luxury tax threshold, so they could conceivably strike in the FA market one more time.

Having nothing at all in reserve of course are the played-out pastures of fallow Falls Church City. If they made a movie about the place, Field of Weeds would be an appropriate title. And those would be noxious and ugly weeds at best.

Date: January 25, 2021 10:22AM

Just another wall of unread bullshit to distract from your lies and blunders from the previous day.

Just as there is no actual weather data that you can produce to substantiate your claims, there are no images of townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest either. Things always seem to end so poorly for you. Smarter people know when to fold their hand. I don't see you becoming that smart anytime soon. You're in for more taunting.

Date: January 25, 2021 10:53AM

Same old sorry slop, courtesy of Mr. Nobody. Those of us who have seen the CMYK street view mock you and your endless stream of failure.

Date: January 25, 2021 12:21PM

> Same old sorry slop, courtesy of Mr. Nobody.

Same data that prove you lied.

> Those of us who have seen the CMYK street view

That would be a population of exactly ZERO.

Two lies. One post. Keep it up, fraud.

Date: January 25, 2021 01:14PM

> I shitpost the Same old sorry slop every day, courtesy of Mr. Nobodymy stupidity.
> Those of us who have seen the CMYK street view
> mock you my lies and myour endless stream of failure.

FIFY

Date: January 25, 2021 02:13PM

^^^^ There are no "CMYK" townhomes in Great Forest. That is the lie. Worse yet, he knows this to be a lie, but can't admit it.

Date: January 25, 2021 02:31PM

Talk after you have seen the CMYK street view, dope. Until then, you are just slinging the usual same old head-in-a-sack stupid shit.

Date: January 25, 2021 03:37PM

> Talk after you have seen the CMYK street view,
> dope.

Talk when you have the balls to substantiate your claims, liar.

> Until then, you are just slinging the usual
> same old head-in-a-sack stupid shit.

Nothing more is needed to prove you are a liar.

Posted by: Prove me wrong ()
Date: January 25, 2021 06:16PM

> Talk after you have seen the CMYK street view

Does not exist.

Date: January 25, 2021 06:29PM

> Talk when you have the balls to substantiate your claims, liar.

More fun to watch you slowly twisting in the wind.

> Nothing more is needed to prove you are a liar.

Well, you might try finding an actual lie I have told here. You’re oh-for-almost -eight months on that now. Pretty feeble.

Date: January 25, 2021 06:32PM

Prove me wrong Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Talk after you have seen the CMYK street view
>
>
> Does not exist.

He can't prove you wrong. He'll cowardly come up with some excuse.

Date: January 25, 2021 06:37PM

> More fun to watch you slowly twisting in the
> wind.

Except I'm not twisting in the wind. I'm standing here making fun of you and watching you run away like a coward when you can't substantiate your bullshit.

> Well, you might try finding an actual lie I have
> told here.

Not even you believe that.

Your disastrous lies about the weather were refuted with the unvarnished, unbiased and undisputed data recorded at your preferred weather station. Your inability to post a single street view of these alleged townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest only confirms your lies. As do the numerous images captured from Washington Avenue regarding your bogus claims about a once too lush foliage obscuring views of the glass and granite walls from Washington Avenue. And then, there are more recent images that show you lied about the alleged horticultural malpractice you fabricated about the NPS.

There are plenty more, but these are more than enough to establish you as a confirmed liar.

If you don't like being called a liar, try substantiating your claims once in a while. Or, simply stop lying.

Posted by: Long-Time Loser ()
Date: January 25, 2021 06:58PM

> Prove me wrong Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Talk after you have seen the CMYK street view
> >
> >
> > Does not exist.
>
>
> He can't prove you wrong. He'll cowardly come up
> with some excuse.

Of course not. He never can and he always does. He seems to think that nobody notices that.

Date: January 25, 2021 07:11PM

> Except I'm not twisting in the wind.

LOL! You have been throughout your failure to find the CMYK street view. Let’s recall that I came across it in a matter of minutes without even trying. What’s your problem?

> Your disastrous lies about the weather were refuted
> with the unvarnished, unbiased and undisputed data
> recorded at your preferred weather station.

As you know full well, all of my weather-related posts were directly drawn from real-time, original information posted by the NWS. There is no higher source.

Date: January 25, 2021 07:36PM

> LOL! You have been throughout your failure to
> find the CMYK street view.

I've long contended that your statement was yet another in a long list of blunders. You were as embarrassed then as you are today for such an abysmal failure. The only difference is that you now somehow think anyone is stupid enough to believe your lies.

You were nothing more than a stammering idiot when I had to point out the difference between the Great Forest Neighborhood and the Great Forest TOWNHOUSEs Neighborhood aka Park Place of Falls Church. You were further blown out of the water when it was pointed out that the Great Forest TOWNHOUSES Neighborhood aka Park Place of Falls Church consists ENTIRELY of unpainted natural brick.

Normally, it would be difficult to believe that a single person could make such catastrophic calamities concerning a neighborhood so miniscule in size, but if your Washington Avenue Wipeout has shown us anything, it shows you are more than capable of making numerous blunders concerning small stretches of land.

> Let’s recall that I
> came across it in a matter of minutes without even
> trying. What’s your problem?

Let's recall that I immediately pointed out your blunder and enjoyed a hardy laugh at your expense. After seeing I was correct, others joined in the mocking of your stupidity.

It's very simple to prove your veracity though. Provide the street view images you claim exist that show townhouses painted in a questionable array of colors in Great Forest. The only reason you won't is because you are lying. There is no other valid reason.

> As you know full well, all of my weather-related
> posts were directly drawn from real-time, original
> information posted by the NWS. There is no higher
> source.

As I know full well, the real time weather data recorded at your preferred weather station does not comport with what you reported here. What is also well known by many is that you've yet to produce a link to any data that support your bogus claims. To be fair, it is very difficult to link to data that don't exist. It's what happens when you lie about such things.

Again, here is the NWS data from your preferred NWS weather station.

The data show you lied. Worse yet, you were too stupid to know that weather data are collected in real time and recorded for posterity. That's a dumb you just can't recover from.

Posted by: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! ()
Date: January 25, 2021 08:00PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Except I'm not twisting in the wind.
>
> LOL! You have been throughout your failure to
> find the CMYK street view. Let’s recall that I
> came across it in a matter of minutes without even
> trying. What’s your problem?
>
> > Your disastrous lies about the weather were
> refuted
> > with the unvarnished, unbiased and undisputed
> data
> > recorded at your preferred weather station.
>
> As you know full well, all of my weather-related
> posts were directly drawn from real-time, original
> information posted by the NWS. There is no higher
> source.

^ When he starts his post with the feigned "LOL!" you know that you've gotten to him.
LOL!

Good job. LOL!

#LOL!

Date: January 25, 2021 08:15PM

All horse shit all the time. Even though the word is in one of the names, you have not been able to keep straight which one is all townhouses and which one is none. Meanwhile and given the history, the very concept of there being distinct entries in other than a marketing sense is questionable at best.

The primacy of the real-time NWS data that I relied on in trashing your attempts to skirt the truth of your Florida flop is not to be doubted.

Date: January 25, 2021 08:40PM

> All horse shit all the time. Even though the word
> is in one of the names, you have not been able to
> keep straight which one is all townhouses and
> which one is none.

I had to inform you of the difference, dumbshit.

> Meanwhile and given the
> history, the very concept of there being distinct
> entries in other than a marketing sense is
> questionable at best.

Irrelevant. NEITHER neighborhood contains townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" as you once foolishly claimed. You've never been able to substantiate that claim which is why you find yourself in such an unenviable position.

> The primacy of the real-time NWS data that I
> relied on in trashing your attempts to skirt the
> truth of your Florida flop is not to be doubted.

It sure as hell is when the data recorded in real time and saved for posterity from your preferred weather station refutes your bogus claims. It is why you have no links to data substantiating your claims.

Dope.

Date: January 25, 2021 11:19PM

> I post All horse shit all the time.

FIFY

Pages: PreviousFirst...141142143144145146147148149150151...LastNext
Current Page: 146 of 601

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.