HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...125126127128129130131132133134135...LastNext
Current Page: 130 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Take your own advice ()
Date: November 21, 2020 12:08PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Take a tax class, Linus. You of course do not
> make enough money to have a tax advisor of your
> own, so a class of some sort might be the next
> best thing in terms of achieving some tiny bit of
> ignorance remediation.

I know how it works better than you do.

In addition to other requirements and limitations, it's relatively clear from the IRS guidance to taxpayers:

Interest on home equity loans and lines of credit are deductible only if the borrowed funds are used to buy, build, or substantially improve the taxpayer’s home that secures the loan. As under prior law, the loan must be secured by the taxpayer’s main home or second home (qualified residence), not exceed the cost of the home, and meet other requirements.

The math also is relatively simple. The percentage that you're so proud of is LOWERED by non-deductible expenses. There no longer are tax benefits from putting such expenses on an equity line.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 21, 2020 12:25PM

You have no fucking clue, moron. You don’t make enough money. We were meanwhile paying the AMT for many years before Trump’s tax act codified the procedures from Form 6251 into form 1040. You were oblivious to the whole thing and you still are.

Posted by: You're full of shit ()
Date: November 21, 2020 12:45PM

> You have no fucking clue, moron. You don’t make
> enough money. We were meanwhile paying the AMT
> for many years before Trump’s tax act codified
> the procedures from Form 6251 into form 1040. You
> were oblivious to the whole thing and you still
> are.

I make more money than you do. I also have a larger credit line than you do.

AMT is, as always for you, off point and N/A.

The facts are as I stated. You're free to try to dispute them as I've given you the opportunity to do many times. But you won't. Because you can't. You'll just post more bullshit like this as you always do.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: November 21, 2020 12:57PM

> You after all claim to
> walk miles to obtain some strip mall Mediterranean
> slop.

No I didn't. That's a lie. I'd ask you to provide a link or substantiate your claim, but you are a confirmed coward who just posts bullshit lies and refuses to provide evidence of them.

> A footlong Subway Spicy Italian
> with all my personal favorite trimmings is
> meanwhile healthful, refreshing, and delicious.

It's pure shit and speaks volumes about the low standards you place on the food you consume. It is far from healthful. In fact it is likely to cause you to be less than healthy. Your food-stamp five-dollar footlong exceeds the RDA for sodium before you even put and condiments on it. The saturated fat isn't healthful either, dope.

> There is no reason why -- as a wealthy Sweet Spot
> retiree -- I should not stop in and order one as I
> please

You can order and eat whatever you want, but it's pure shit.

Posted by: NSWUH ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:03PM

Take your own advice Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Take a tax class, Linus. You of course do not
> > make enough money to have a tax advisor of your
> > own, so a class of some sort might be the next
> > best thing in terms of achieving some tiny bit
> of
> > ignorance remediation.
>
>
> I know how it works better than you do.
>
> In addition to other requirements and limitations,
> it's relatively clear from the IRS guidance to
> taxpayers:
>
>

> Interest on home equity loans and lines of
> credit are deductible only if the borrowed funds
> are used to buy, build, or substantially improve
> the taxpayer’s home that secures the loan.

> As under prior law, the loan must be secured by
> the taxpayer’s main home or second home
> (qualified residence), not exceed the cost of the
> home, and meet other requirements.
>
>
> The math also is relatively simple. The
> percentage that you're so proud of is LOWERED by
> non-deductible expenses. There no longer are tax
> benefits from putting such expenses on an equity
> line.

& we know Gerund Boy hasn't used any of the money for badly needed improvements & repairs to his home. His Vienna rambler has a falling down car port, a leaky roof and wind blows thru the rotted & warped window & door frames.

He instead uses the money to go to ball games & overpriced & mediocre restaurants & summer vacay in hot, humid FLORIDA. It's the same there like it is here, only a couple of degrees hotter.

Then he tries to tell us how smart he is w/his money & makes up shit about lawn crews on his "sweet spot" & how he supposably has all this money. Nobody believes him b/c it's so eay to see thru his lies. All he does is lie. I'm GLAD I'm not a lying sack of shit Gerund Boy.

Date: November 21, 2020 02:04PM

He actually claims to go to FL for Spring Training not in the summer. Like most things though, there is good reason to doubt his claims. It is the one vacation a year that he has. Other than that, he's just puttering around going to shitty GARs, Subways and strip=mall pizzerias, or so he claims.

Yes, you read that correctly, a "wealthy retiree" travels a mere 7 days away from home per year and he has to put his house in hock to do it. Aren't you envious? LOL!

Posted by: Short Cash, Short Leash ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:40PM

Well, he does take trips to the exciting destination of SE DC now and then.

Appears to be a big deal for him since he posts here every time he does to let us know.

'For some reason' his camera doesn't seem to work there.

Posted by: CWXXJ ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:43PM

Date: November 21, 2020 03:02PM

Short Cash, Short Leash Wrote:
> Well, he does take trips to the exciting
> destination of SE DC now and then.

Or, so he claims. His descriptions of the views there and his complete lack of knowledge about the area call that claim into question.

But, doesn't it seem odd that he talks about his route there but doesn't ever tell you what he was doing there? After all, he bitches about the directions and parking option I provided to TBC after he whined about traffic and parking in Georgetown.

Posted by: KY3HY ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:24PM

Posted by: HUX7F ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:59PM

Posted by: Y9CBH ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:37PM

Date: November 22, 2020 09:42AM

So, the Whiffies can only plummet on into the shame and despair of their deep and enduring ignorance evidenced by persistent inability to comprehend how equity lines work. This, even while childishly making wild and inflated claims about actually having one. What a joke!

Test Question: If I put $25K worth of a new car on the equity line, and then I put $25K worth of a new roof on the equity line, and then I make a payment to principal of $10K, which balance goes down?

And since there seems to be such confusion over the matter, our trips to Palm Beach are usually booked for 9 days in mid-March, a travel day on either end, and seven days of baseball in between. Mid-March is the time when the regulars are getting in their three AB's per game, but the top prospects are still in camp as well. Days there begin with a free, made-to-order breakfast (must be there by 9:00) and departure for the ballpark around 10:30. Our swan-hosting hotel is about halfway between the FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches to the south (where the Nats and Astros play), and Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium to the north (where the Cardinals and Marlins play), so we have nearby games to choose from even when the Nats are out of town. But for COVID, we'd be making those game selections right about now for March 2021. After the game, we would typically head back to the hotel to have a drink and watch the swans, then freshen up and head out to dinner at one of a host of excellent eateries in the vicinity, one of which of course is Café Chardonnay with its mysteriously illegible to some specials menus. These trips end up costing about $15K all told, but they are a whole lot of fun.

Trips into SEDC have meanwhile been much in decline since the townhouse was sold in early 2019. We do occasionally meet up for lunch or dinner with the now adult children of our deceased partners, mostly along 8th Street or PA Avenue SE. We are otherwise there to purchase artisan goods from artisans in SWDC that my wife is fond of. On the way, we run down the length of Washington Avenue so as to enjoy the vistas of grassy areas with small trees, and to confirm the depths of bungling and craven dishonesty among certain posters here.

file.php?2,file=427449,filename=aaeon.jp

Date: November 22, 2020 10:46AM

> We are otherwise there to purchase artisan goods
> from artisans in SWDC that my wife is fond of.

Look who's emerged from his self-imposed 21+ hour exile of shame spent cowering in the corner of his carport.

So, you decide to tell us about your route there but not the quality and value of these alleged artisan goods? By your own standards, you are lying. LOL! As always, sucks to be you. You should have remained in hiding.

And thanks for clarifying that your one and only vacation per year is 9 days. That travel schedule just screams wealthy retiree. LOL!

And let's not forget your latest lie in what has now become a long string of lies...

> You after all claim to
> walk miles to obtain some strip mall Mediterranean
> slop.

No I didn't. That's a lie. I'd ask you to provide a link or substantiate your claim, but you are a confirmed coward who just posts bullshit lies and refuses to provide evidence of them.

Posted by: Lowe Kashflo ()
Date: November 22, 2020 11:22AM

> So, the Whiffies can only plummet on into the
> shame and despair of their deep and enduring
> ignorance evidenced by persistent inability to
> comprehend how equity lines work. This, even
> while childishly making wild and inflated claims
> about actually having one. What a joke!

Now you think that you're the only one with a home equity line? lol

Yeah, you really are "special." But not in the way you think.

Yes, in fact, I do. As well as various other lines of credit available, both personal and business.

> Test Question: If I put $25K worth of a new car
> on the equity line, and then I put $25K worth of a
> new roof on the equity line, and then I make a
> payment to principal of $10K, which balance goes
> down?

Neither. But, as always with you, that's not the question.

The question is how much of the interest expense associated with the money used for the car purchase is deductible and/or provides a tax benefit. The answer is zero.

That ignores other requirements as far as timing, limits, sources/uses which may affect deductibility of interest on expenses beyond that.

Test Question: If I put $25K worth of a new car on the equity line does the percentage for deductible interest increase or decrease? Does the actual *amount* of deductible interest increase/decrease with the percentage?

> And since there seems to be such confusion over
> the matter, our trips to Palm Beach are usually
> booked blah blah blah... These trips end up costing about
> $15K all told, but they are a whole lot of fun.

None of which is deductible. None of which gains any tax benefit by using an equity line. None of which provides any amount of a "windfall" back to you as a result of having done so as you claimed.

>
> Trips into SEDC have meanwhile been much in
> decline since the townhouse was sold in early
> 2019. We do occasionally meet up for lunch or
> dinner with the now adult children of our deceased
> partners, mostly along 8th Street or PA Avenue SE.
> We are otherwise there to purchase artisan goods
> from artisans in SWDC that my wife is fond of. On
> the way, we run down the length of Washington
> Avenue so as to enjoy the vistas of grassy areas
> with small trees, and to confirm the depths of
> bungling and craven dishonesty among certain
> posters here.

The one place where your shitty camera which produces blurry little 160x160 pics doesn't seem to work.

Date: November 22, 2020 11:23AM

Well, the staggering weakness of the pitiful Whiffies continues to be manifest thanks mostly to simple latent ignorance on their part. What a bunch of feeble-minded dopes! Meanwhile, it is of course another nice morning out here in the delightful Sweet Spot where members of the upper crust are so frequently to be found. It was an even 50 degrees outside when I got up, and while its looking like a mostly cloudy day, the humidity is low and there is little chance of any actual rain. There are some light breezes out there, but things will still be comfortable enough as the thermometer makes a minor move into the upper 50's later on.

Things are increasingly uncomfortable of course for the despicable President Ding Dong and his few remaining defenders. With his vanguard of state GOP officials now abandoning him, and his house of cards court filings collapsing one after the other all around him, it will be soon enough that his denials of what has for some time now been perfectly obvious to most will mark him only as just the petulant and bitter little spoiled brat flim-flam man that he has always in reality been. Such a through-and-through loser!

In other news, the rampaging Softbank Hawks put up four different crooked-number innings on Sunday and rolled to a 13-2 win over the Yomiuri Giants in Game-2 of the Japan Series in Osaka. Game-1 hero Ryoya Kurihara went 4-5 for the Hawks, while Alfredo Despaigne had a grand slam and six RBI's. Now the Hawks will head home to Fukuoka with seemingly solid chances of completing a second consecutive Japan Series sweep. Game-3 will be played on Tuesday. Back on this side of the Pond Pacifica, the Nats basically have stood pat after adding Yasel Antuna and Joan Adon to the 40-man roster. They now have a whopping total of seven open spots, so wheels will definitely be turning on South Capital Street.

Wheels don't turn very much in broken down Falls Church City of course, and moving vans that would have brought both theater/restaurant hybrid Studio Movie Grill and City Works restaurant into the mix will not be rolling, now that each of those has dropped out of the Founders' Row project. These were to be lead retail tenants, but developer Mill Creek says they are working hard to find replacements. I can't imagine that GAR would be interested, but maybe they should look at bringing in a Subway or an actual chicken place?

Date: November 22, 2020 12:10PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Look who's emerged from his self-imposed 21+ hour exile
> of shame spent cowering in the corner of his carport.

The carport is indeed edged with high-end patio furniture that offers views of both the front and back yards, but in this case, lack of response was owing to the utter state of stupidity inherent in your latest wasted afternoon of botching up bits of dumb-ass nonsense.

> So, you decide to tell us about your route there
> but not the quality and value of these alleged
> artisan goods?

Come on, dope. Unlike a classless failed schlub such as yourself, we can afford to maintain the highest of standards. If these goods were not worth the trip into town, we wouldn't make it. Go ahead now and drool a few hours away in your latest fit of classic envy and butthurt. Asshole.

> And thanks for clarifying that your one and only
> vacation per year is 9 days. That travel schedule
> just screams wealthy retiree. LOL!

Think for a change, shit-for-brains. We are wealthy retirees. Our vacations begin on January 1 and run through the following December 31. In non-COVID times, we do March baseball in Palm Beach Gardens, and April to September baseball in our Club Level seats at Nats Park. (Don't forget the in-stadium parking.) Some years, we get to do October baseball there as well. Been to any World Series games lately? LOL! We also go up to BAL or PHI or even down to ATL to catch a game when it strikes our fancy. And we like PNC Park a lot as well. We stay at the Renaissance Hotel when we are up there. usually on the 4th floor. We can see our seats from the room, and the room from our seats. Cool! It's a very nice classic hotel that you could not either afford or appreciate.

> And let's not forget your latest lie in what has
> now become a long string of lies.

There are no lies, which is why, despite your desperate and vapid claims, you have never actually been able to find one. Stupid shit.

Posted by: And, no, you're really not ()
Date: November 22, 2020 12:29PM

>
> Think for a change, shit-for-brains. We are
> wealthy retirees. Our vacations begin on January
> 1 and run through the following December 31. In
> non-COVID times, we do March baseball in Palm
> Beach Gardens, and April to September baseball in
> our Club Level seats at Nats Park...

So IOW you confirm that your only vacation is a short trip to FL that you must pawn the house to pay for.

Date: November 22, 2020 12:31PM

> Come on, dope. Unlike a classless failed schlub
> such as yourself, we can afford to maintain the
> highest of standards. If these goods were not
> worth the trip into town, we wouldn't make it.

And yet there is no mention of the nature, quality or value of these goods. Rather, you focus on the route you take to get there.

> There are no lies, which is why, despite your
> desperate and vapid claims, you have never
> actually been able to find one. Stupid shit.

There are plenty. Putting aside your townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest for a moment as you are too much of a cowards to admit the lie or substantiate the claim (which you can't), you lied when you stated, "[y]ou after all claim to walk miles to obtain some strip mall Mediterranean slop." I never made such a claim and you can't find a post where I made such a claim. You lied and you got caught lying. Again. Deal with it.

Date: November 22, 2020 12:32PM

Lowe Kashflo Wrote:
> Yes, in fact, I do. As well as various other
> lines of credit available, both personal and
> business.

You have nothing of the sort. You max out with unsecured credit, the lowest of the low after the pre-paid cards that bankrupt people have to carry around. You meanwhile fucked up the Test Question in the worst manner possible. You should not be trusted with a child's piggy bank. Meanwhile, just about 81% of last years' equity line interest ended up as a deduction. Tough to fathom for jackasses who don't know jackshit about how any of this works.

Oh, and by the way...
Attachments:
_princ_7.jpg

Date: November 22, 2020 12:53PM

And, no, you're really not Wrote:
> So IOW you confirm that your only vacation is a short trip
> to FL that you must pawn the house to pay for.

Learn to read and do math, you unimaginably fucked up asshole. We are on vacation 24/7/365. Or some years, 366. Eat your broken little heart out. And as you are further entirely too dumb to understand, the equity line serves as a central repository of credit, sopping up nearly all of our expenses and making them all easy to track and document for either tax or financial planning purposes. If you had both sense and money, you would do the same, but of course you have neither of those things. Loser.

PS. Your enduring Great Forest Townhouses problems lie not with me, but with your own continuing failure to find a certain Google street view photo. You once fancied yourself a grand-master pf such things, but you have only wallowed in the extremes of failure here of late. Wear it, asshole.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2020 12:59PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: Buh Bye ()
Date: November 22, 2020 01:12PM

> Lowe Kashflo Wrote:
> -----
> > Yes, in fact, I do. As well as various other
> > lines of credit available, both personal and
> > business.
>
> You have nothing of the sort.

Yes, in fact I do. It's larger than yours. Really hurts you to know that you're nothing special doesn't it? lol

> You max out with
> unsecured credit, the lowest of the low after the
> pre-paid cards that bankrupt people have to carry
> around.

Nope, never come anywhere near maxing out even my credit cards. That would be an obscene level of inappropriate use. With my available limit on a single card I could very easily put all of your "vacations" and more. Not even considering other available lines. And I never carry any balance on those cards so I operate on a net positive basis given cash back and other rewards gained through using them. Yes, I get paid to use their money.

You understand that secured credit is easier to get vs unsecured right? That's kind of fundamental. That's how those bankrupt people can carry those pre-paid cards - they've secured the limit of that card with funds applied in advance. You know, just like you secure your HELOC with your home. You don't have sufficient assets and cash flow to have such a line on an unsecured basis and you would not have it otherwise.

> You meanwhile fucked up the Test Question
> in the worst manner possible. You should not be
> trusted with a child's piggy bank. Meanwhile, just
> about 81% of last years' equity line interest
> ended up as a deduction. Tough to fathom for
> jackasses who don't know jackshit about how any of
> this works.

Uh, no I didn't. And, as always, you can't explain how because you're just a blowhard bullshitter. Once again, you don't know WTF you're talking about and can't provide anything to substantiate your claims. That's why you have to post crap like this instead of directly countering what I wrote.

Personal expenses put on an equity line are not deductible and provide no tax benefit. The reason that the percentage that you keep blabbering about is not 100% is that it is LOWERED by including such expenses. Such expenses only serve to LOWER the percentage and do not benefit the *amount* of deductible interest claimed. Prove me wrong. You can't. Buh bye.

Date: November 22, 2020 01:23PM

> And, no, you're really not Wrote:
> -----
> > So IOW you confirm that your only vacation is a
> short trip
> > to FL that you must pawn the house to pay for.
>
> Learn to read and do math, you unimaginably fucked
> up asshole. We are on vacation 24/7/365. Or some
> years, 366. Eat your broken little heart out.
> And as you are further entirely too dumb to
> understand, the equity line serves as a central
> repository of credit, sopping up nearly all of our
> expenses and making them all easy to track and
> document for either tax or financial planning
> purposes. If you had both sense and money, you
> would do the same, but of course you have neither
> of those things. Loser.

No, you're obviously not. And you don't have the cash flow to afford the one actual vacation that you do take.

Consolidating debt in such a way for purposes of convenience is fine. But that does not mean that it has a tax benefit as you claimed. Or that it provides some windfall as you claimed. Or that it necessarily is the best way to do things in all cases as you claimed. Sorry, off point again.

> PS. Your enduring Great Forest Townhouses
> problems lie not with me, but with your own
> continuing failure to find a certain Google street
> view photo. You once fancied yourself a
> grand-master pf such things, but you have only
> wallowed in the extremes of failure here of late.
> Wear it, asshole.

Wrong person stupid... Again. lol

Date: November 22, 2020 01:26PM

> PS. Your enduring Great Forest Townhouses
> problems lie not with me, but with your own
> continuing failure to find a certain Google street
> view photo. You once fancied yourself a
> grand-master pf such things, but you have only
> wallowed in the extremes of failure here of late.
> Wear it, asshole.

Wrong person, dumbshit.

I have no Great Forest Townhouses problem. I know for a fact that what you claim exists don't, in fact, exist at all.

That's YOUR problem and it proves you are a lying fraud.

You claim you aren't a liar. Here's your chance to prove it and you consistently and constantly refuse to prove you aren't a liar. It can only be concluded that you are a liar. Deal with it.

Now, let's hear some whimpering and whining from you how you are withholding the evidence as some sort of mental game you are playing! LOL!

You are such a transparent fraud.

While you are busy not coming up with a street-view link that doesn't exist, see if you can come up with a link to a post where I claimed to walk miles to a Mediterranean restaurant. You'll come up empty there as well. Empty is all you got, dope.

Date: November 22, 2020 01:56PM

Clown Report: Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots are down for the count. What ignorant losers are these babbling bozos!

Posted by: Sad huh? ()
Date: November 22, 2020 02:00PM

> Clown Report: Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots are
> down for the count. What ignorant losers are
> these babbling bozos!

So, in other words, you've got nuthin.

Date: November 22, 2020 02:18PM

Sad huh? Wrote:
> -----
> > Clown Report: Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots are
> > down for the count. What ignorant losers are
> > these babbling bozos!
>
>
> So, in other words, you've got nuthin.

Not that he ever did. Getting hit upside the head on two different fronts just made him throw in the towel earlier than he normally does.

Date: November 22, 2020 02:32PM

You assholes are bankrupt in every sense of the word. Meanwhile, we live all the best of the good life as wealthy retirees out here in the Sweet Spot, using our $200k 10/15 equity line to fund and organize almost all of it. Too bad for you low-lifes who can’t qualify.

Date: November 22, 2020 02:44PM

Blah, blah, blah. This is the same bullshit you run to whenever you get cornered by your lies and stupidity. You've told so many lies that nobody believes a word you say. I'd tell you to deal with it again, but we all know that you're nothing more than a whiney and whimpering baby who can't deal with reality.

You are only making yourself look more foolish with each bullshit post you make. It's fine though, making fun of a sorry-ass nobody like you is enjoyable. You think your opinions are actual facts when all they really are is just the uninformed babbling of a blithering idiot.

Now, run off to Subway and get one of your food-stamp five-dollar footlongs. Don't forget to come here and brag about it. LOL!

Date: November 22, 2020 03:06PM

That shit again, you sorry-ass dipshit? You’re as dumb a stick. Which is why you and your hordes of sock-puppets make no progress here at all. Dope.

Date: November 22, 2020 03:29PM

I don't need or use sock-puppets to pummel and impotent invalid like you. You dig your own grave with your stupidity and lies and I just throw the dirt on it. Others seem to enjoy it as well. Face it, it's fun to torment a lying fraud like you. You're a phony and everyone can see it.

You had a chance to back up your bullshit with substance, but you decided to return with more baseless bluster. It only confirms you are a liar. Coward.

Date: November 22, 2020 04:03PM

Hahahaha!!! Shove it up your loser-ass, Linus. You are just one super fucked up flop.

Date: November 22, 2020 04:16PM

> You assholes are bankrupt in every sense of the
> word. Meanwhile, we live all the best of the good
> life as wealthy retirees out here in the Sweet
> Spot, using our $200k 10/15 equity line to fund
> and organize almost all of it. Too bad for you
> low-lifes who can’t qualify.

Anyone with a pulse, a FICO score approaching 700, and ~$275K in equity qualifies for your same line you poser. lol

Once again, you qualify your level of "wealth" very well with your own dumb posts.

Date: November 22, 2020 04:44PM

> Hahahaha!!! Shove it up your loser-ass, Linus.
> You are just one super fucked up flop.

If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything. While you are frantically trying to paddle upstream, you aren't going anywhere. You think anyone actually buys your baseless bluster? You've been thoroughly exposed as a liar, a fraud and a coward. Your tough-guy talk from behind your keyboard only makes you look more foolish. By all means, keep it up. I enjoy further exposing you as a liar, a fraud and a coward.

Date: November 22, 2020 04:53PM

Lowe Kashflo Wrote:
> -----
> > You assholes are bankrupt in every sense of the
> > word. Meanwhile, we live all the best of the
> good
> > life as wealthy retirees out here in the Sweet
> > Spot, using our $200k 10/15 equity line to fund
> > and organize almost all of it. Too bad for you
> > low-lifes who can’t qualify.
>
>
> Anyone with a pulse, a FICO score approaching 700,
> and ~$275K in equity qualifies for your same line
> you poser. lol
>
> Once again, you qualify your level of "wealth"
> very well with your own dumb posts.

Exactly. What this dope uses to pretend to be a "wealthy retiree" is rather pedestrian. Secured loans, late model Town Cars as executive sedans, GAR, GAR during restaurant week no less, Subway, strip-mall pizzerias, carports and mundane trips to FL don't exactly scream upper crust. Quite the opposite actually. He's more like a middling nobody who projects his inferior status on others in order to make himself feel better in the twilight of his rather insignificant life.

To make matters worse, he bungles just about everything he attempts and then has to lie to try and pretend he didn't fuck up. DCPD, Brookmont, Brockmont, exit 6, obscured views of memorials, painted townhouses, and the list goes on and on.

Date: November 22, 2020 04:53PM

Fact and reason, douchebag. You have no base in either of those camps. You are just a pathetic low-grade lying shit-slinger who never ate at Brine or drove across Moore Avenue. Dope.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: November 22, 2020 05:23PM

If you were even remotely versed in fact and reason you could substantiate your claims with actual evidence. You can't because you are a liar.

Posted by: But he's not even good at that ()
Date: November 22, 2020 05:28PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> He's more like a middling
> nobody who projects his inferior status on others
> in order to make himself feel better in the
> twilight of his rather insignificant life.

^ This.

Date: November 22, 2020 05:48PM

We hold these truths to be self-evident. But some stupid shits can’t see even that far. What a pack of washed out low-grade losers.

Posted by: ^ Weak ()
Date: November 22, 2020 06:11PM

Try harder.

tenor.gif

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: November 22, 2020 06:21PM

> We hold these truths to be self-evident. But some
> stupid shits can’t see even that far. What a
> pack of washed out low-grade losers.

So, you don't dispute the fact that you can't substantiate your claims with actual evidence. LOL!

Posted by: Hard to argue ()
Date: November 22, 2020 06:25PM

seven figure city..... Wrote:
> -----
> > We hold these truths to be self-evident. But
> some
> > stupid shits can’t see even that far. What a
> > pack of washed out low-grade losers.
>
>
> So, you don't dispute the fact that you can't
> substantiate your claims with actual evidence.
> LOL!

Well, that is true so...

Date: November 22, 2020 06:55PM

Hard to argue Wrote:
> seven figure city..... Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > We hold these truths to be self-evident. But
> > some
> > > stupid shits can’t see even that far. What
> a
> > > pack of washed out low-grade losers.
> >
> >
> > So, you don't dispute the fact that you can't
> > substantiate your claims with actual evidence.
> > LOL!
>
>
> Well, that is true so...

Would it actually surprise you if he claimed he substantiated his bullshit with actual evidence? This dope lies about almost anything.

Posted by: Naaaaa ()
Date: November 22, 2020 07:59PM

seven figure city... Wrote:

> Would it actually surprise you if he claimed he
> substantiated his bullshit with actual evidence?
> This dope lies about almost anything.

Same shit that he always does.

Date: November 23, 2020 09:13AM

And the woeful Whiffie cry-babies can still but wallow in the La Brea-like muck and mire of their unsurpassed ignorance in financial and such a great many other matters. With horrific but understandable levels of envy and butthurt joining in as well, such stupidity drives them to the making of childishly wild, exaggerated, and totally fictional claims. Transparent fables such as dining at Fiola Mare or at Brine result. These are by no means credible, of course, being but cheap and tawdry imitations of things that have indeed happened to other people, but not to them. So great are their short-comings that they do not know what the term 'self-evident' means. These are indeed irredeemable boobs of the very first order, as they shall no doubt proceed to prove further here in very short order. The dopes.

Date: November 23, 2020 10:36AM

Well, the Whiffies can only whine and whimper while licking their wounds and tending to their torn and badly tattered egos, bur wealthy retirees out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot are more focused on the bright, crisp autumn morning that we are once again enjoying out this way. We did have almost a quarter inch of rain overnight, but all that has blown off, and we're looking now at ways of dealing with large doses of sunshine. We have some serious breezes to deal with for a while, but these have served to blow leaves down the grade of the driveway, thus easing my task in heading out to pick up the morning paper. Should be in the low 50's for most of the rest of the day, with low humidity and just about no chance of any further rain.

Also having no chance of course is the crackpot President Ding Dong, whose ace legal team has lately suggested that Trump's decisive electoral defeat on Nov 3 was actually owing to a conspiracy involving Hugo Chavez, a much finer man than Trump, but one who has been dead since early 2013. These clown-lawyers of his may not sweat bullets out there, but hair dye is quite a different matter.

In other news, it's an off-day in the Japan Series, and nothing of much note is happening in MLB either. At least there is no bad MLB news to report.

There's no new bad news to report over in faltering Falls Church City, where the Founders' Row project came all but unraveled recently. One wonders about the fate of the West End and Broad & Washington efforts as well. Unless COVID is somehow cured, the economics of those projects going forward do not look especially rosy either. That's just the way things are in the Little City.

Date: November 23, 2020 11:01AM

^^^^ LOL! Just more feeble attempts to deflect and distract from the fact that he's been caught in one lie or blunder after another. Like an envious child, he just can't accept the fact that some folks go to Fiola Mare while some brag about food-stamp five-dollar footlongs. Tells you all you need to know right there. Of course, he's now concocted a new excuse why he won't/can't substantiate his claims. If things were as self-evident as he claims, there wouldn't be a mountain of actual evidence in direct contradiction to his claims. The only thing that is self-evident is that he's a lying fraud. He's also a low-life coward.

Date: November 23, 2020 11:42AM

Shit-for-brains dope in a dump is fulfilling my earlier prophecy. What a total airhead loser.

Date: November 23, 2020 12:00PM

LOL! My prophecy of you continuing to lie and make a total ass of yourself has been proven a thousand times over. It's sure to repeat itself many more times today.

Reminder: Claims are not self-evident if actual evidence proves them to be false. Those proclaiming the claims to be self-evident are only proven to be lying frauds. You are a lying fraud.

Further, making the claim that something is "self-evident" when it is not self-evident in place of arguing a claim with reason is a logical fallacy known as the appeal to self-evident. In everyday terms, something is "self-evident" when understanding what it means immediately results in knowing that it is true, such as 2+2=4.

Your bogus contentions about townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest, obscured views of the memorial along Washington Ave. or that I copied my directions to TBC straight from Google Map directions are nowhere near self-evident. They require proof of which you have none.

PRO-TIP - If you can't explain something, that doesn't mean you are dealing with something that is self-evident; it could just be your failure to explain something or you are lying. We all know what the case is with you.

NO LINKS=LIES

Date: November 23, 2020 12:28PM

You can’t name a single lie. Not one. Meanwhile your sorry shit gets taken down left and right. Lie & Deny just doesn’t hold water.

Date: November 23, 2020 12:36PM

I've named lots of lies and you've refused to substantiate those bogus claims with actual evidence. Are you dumb enough to think you are actually fooling anyone?

Here, let's start with a simple one for you to prove.

You claimed my directions to TBC were taken "straight from Google Map Directions."

Provide a link from Google Map directions replicating the directions I provided. If you are telling the truth, it won't be difficult at all.

Once you provide the link from Google Map directions, we can tackle your Great Forest lie, your views of the Memorial along Washington Ave. lie and a host of other lies you've been caught telling here.

Do we really need to recount your Orso lie about branzino or fish?

Date: November 23, 2020 01:20PM

You can’t understand the charges, asshole. Go work on that.

Date: November 23, 2020 01:42PM

> You can’t understand the charges, asshole. Go
> work on that.

This fucking bullshit nonsense again? Asked and answered, dope. You were obliterated then. What makes you think you'll do any better today.

> LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> directions, moron.

That's (the directions I provided) taken (acquired) from (function word to indicate the source) Google Map directions (the source of the directions - https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144339

Now that your crutch has fallen apart, provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above.

NO LINK=LIE

Probably best to just admit your lie now so that you don't have to keep getting punished by this.

You made a statement and now you can't substantiate it. It's a lie.

Date: November 23, 2020 02:21PM

You didn’t go work on anything. Jello and Kleenex still have you baffled and befuddled. Maybe try to put a band-aid on that?

Date: November 23, 2020 02:33PM

> You didn’t go work on anything. Jello and
> Kleenex still have you baffled and befuddled.
> Maybe try to put a band-aid on that?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, your generic/name-brand bullshit is just another crutch, dope. You got caught in a lie. In order to remind yourself of that, you might want to Xerox that while you sip on some Coke, asshole. In reality, you've doused yourself in kerosene on your escalator ride down to the basement, cellar dweller.

Provide ANY directions from ANY source that replicate the directions I provided to TBC. You're fucked and your genericization argument is pure bullshit. It was merely concocted after the fact you realized you got caught in yet another lie. It's just more equivocation and prevarication from your badly beaten ass.

I suppose your next move is to say that "unpainted" qualifies as "questionably painted" in your warped mind.

Posted by: XDXBN ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:56PM

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: November 23, 2020 09:39PM

> Well, thwe Whiffies can only whine and whimper
> while licking theiour wounds and tending to theiour
> torn and badly tattered egodraperies, burt wealthy retirees
> out here in the not so fabulous Sweet Spot are more
> focused on the bright, crisp autumn morning that
> we are once again not enjoying out this way. We did
> have almost a quarter inch of rain overnight, butand it all leaked thru our leaky roof
> all that hasand a couple more shingles have blown off, and we're looking now at
> ways of dealing with large doses of sunshine. We
> have
some serious breezes tthat might blow over our already teetering carp porto deal with for a
> while, but
these have served to blow it over any timeleaves down
> the grade of the driveway, thus easing my task in
> heading out to pick up the morning paper
. Should
> be in the low 50's for most of the rest of the
> day, with low humidity and just about no chance of
> any further rain. but since we can't afford to fix the furnace, we'll be cold again today
>
> Also having no chance of course iswe call him the crackpot
> President Ding Dong, but we're closet Trump supporterswhose ace legal team has
> lately suggested that Trump's decisive electoral
> defeat on Nov 3 was actually owing to a conspiracy
> involving Hugo Chavez, a much finer man than
> Trump, but one who has been dead since early 2013.
> These clown-lawyers of his may not sweat bullets
> out there, but hair dye is quite a different
> matter.

>
> In other news, you can read the news anywher. I'm just trying to look like I know something when I don't know anythingit's an off-day in the Japan
> Series, and nothing of much note is happening in
> MLB either. At least there is no bad MLB news to
> report.
>
> There's no new bad news to report over in
> faltering Falls Church City, where the Founders'
> Row project came all but unraveled recently. One
> wonders about the fate of the West End and Broad &
> Washington efforts as well. Unless COVID is
> somehow cured, the economics of those projects
> going forward do not look especially rosy either.
> That's just the way things are in the Little City.

FIFY

Posted by: LHTMS ()
Date: November 23, 2020 09:41PM

>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hugo Chavez, a much finer man than
> Trump, but one who has been dead since early 2013.
>

Only an America hating, terrorist supporting piece of shit libstain like you would post some bullshit like this.

Date: November 24, 2020 10:54AM

Well, it appears that the Whiffies are now able only to sink further and further into realms of abysmally dull and boring insignificance. Their imaginations having badly betrayed them, it's pretty much just 'crutches' and 'projection' that they are able to come up with these days, as if a mere 'shazam' or 'abracadabra' were not enough to shred such weak-sauce hollow blather and pathetic trolling poppycock as that. And how many days and how many clues did it take for the first inkling to creep at last into a low-brow's brain that the problem with his out-of-order directions might lie in what they were, not where they came from? 'Reading the green' is just not something that these habitual dopes and duffers are actually any good at. Finding CMYK street views isn't either.

Meanwhile, those highly educated and hence highly compensated enough to have become residents of the sumptuous Sweet Spot are off on yet another cruise through a brilliant autumn morning. A bit on the nippy side at 37 degrees when I first got up, but with wall to wall sunshine out there, and the winds back to playing nice, it was a comfortable walk down and back to reel in the morning paper. Looks like we'll fall a bit short of the 50-degree mark today, but we should warm up to the mid-60's again by Thursday. Speaking of which, it looks like we'll be taking a pass on Thanksgiving dinner with The Principals this year. Back in good graces, The Visiting Chef will be there once again, meaning that piles of delicious traditional holiday fare will abound. But while my temperature is normal, I've had a ticklish little cough and a bit of unusual tiredness going on this past week, and with all these COVID numbers shooting through the roof, it would seem better to be safe than sorry. I don't want to be infected, and if I have something, I don't want to infect anyone else either. It's a certainty that piles of yummy leftovers will magically appear at our house on Friday anyway, so we won't be left out of things on that end.

Soon to be left out of absolutely everything of course is the failed and foolish lame-duck President Ding Dong. Lately abandoned by once stalwart minions at GSA and in Michigan, the writing for him is on the wall, and ever more clearly, none of it is any good for him. His one-time sycophantic pals at FOX News are now in trouble too, as 'The Base' has changed the channel over to even more deranged JuCo disinformation outlets such as NewsMax and OAN. I wonder if Trump is tiring of all this 'winning' yet?

In other news, Softbank's Akira Nakamura had a 2-run homer and an RBI single, while starter Matt Moore tossed seven no-hit innings at the visiting Yomiuri Giants who managed to avoid being no-hit at Fukuoka's PayPay Dome only thanks to a harmless two-out single in the ninth. The Hawks are now up three games to none, and seem poised to claim their fourth straight Japan Series title at some point soon. Pretty impressive.

Not at all impressive of course is anything positive about the failing little Falls Church City. A couple of City officials have weighed in of late in favor of school name changes, but we've heard all that before and doubt that anything will actually come of it. It shouldn't happen at all, but like outright lying, honoring slave-owners is a line that too many Tiny City residents are still willing to cross.

Date: November 24, 2020 11:22AM

LOL! Dope thinks that posting his unread daily screed of bullshit and lies somehow erases his lies and blunders. Let’s remind him of what he’s most recently running away from...

> You didn’t go work on anything. Jello and
> Kleenex still have you baffled and befuddled.
> Maybe try to put a band-aid on that?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, your generic/name-brand bullshit is just another crutch, dope. You got caught in a lie. In order to remind yourself of that, you might want to Xerox that while you sip on some Coke, asshole. In reality, you've doused yourself in kerosene on your escalator ride down to the basement, cellar dweller.

Provide ANY directions from ANY source that replicate the directions I provided to TBC. You're fucked and your genericization argument is pure bullshit. It was merely concocted after the fact you realized you got caught in yet another lie. It's just more equivocation and prevarication from your badly beaten ass.

I suppose your next move is to say that "unpainted" qualifies as "questionably painted" in your warped mind.

Date: November 24, 2020 11:28AM

^^^ Messed up weakling dope alert

Date: November 24, 2020 12:01PM

^^^^^^lying fraud alert who can't substantiate his claims.

Date: November 24, 2020 12:13PM

It’s self-evident that Linus is a freakishly fraudulent no-standards lying scumbag asshole.

Date: November 24, 2020 12:53PM

LOL! You got schooled on your logical fallacy of appeal to self-evident. Do you really want to relive another of your defeats here?

Reminder: Claims are not self-evident if actual evidence proves them to be false. Those proclaiming the claims to be self-evident are only proven to be lying frauds. You are a lying fraud.

Further, making the claim that something is "self-evident" when it is not self-evident in place of arguing a claim with reason is a logical fallacy known as the appeal to self-evident. In everyday terms, something is "self-evident" when understanding what it means immediately results in knowing that it is true, such as 2+2=4.

Your bogus contentions about townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest, obscured views of the memorial along Washington Ave. or that I copied my directions to TBC straight from Google Map directions are nowhere near self-evident. They require proof of which you have none.

PRO-TIP - If you can't explain something, that doesn't mean you are dealing with something that is self-evident; it could just be your failure to explain something or you are lying. We all know what the case is with you.

NO LINKS=LIES

Posted by: Hey, I know you! ()
Date: November 24, 2020 02:58PM

> It’s self-evident that Linus is a freakishly
> fraudulent no-standards lying scumbag asshole.

Weird how he and others can post objective evidence to support what they say but you NEVER can, isn't it? There's always some equivocation, or 'secret' info involved, or previous proof that you already (not really) posted, or your just plain old dumb ad hom posts that you go to as a last gasp.

You're what's know as a blowhard. A gasbag. A bullshitting bore. Quite common on forums like this. Though you probably are THE single biggest douchebag among them that I've seen on any. So you can count that as an achievement of sorts.

Date: November 24, 2020 05:00PM

^^^^ LOL! Yup.

Posted by: HXHE6 ()
Date: November 24, 2020 06:10PM

Date: November 24, 2020 07:07PM

Hear me, loser shit-slingers and useless sock-puppets. Self-evident is like your ignorance, envy, butthurt, and ever-expanding piles of total bullshit — it is obvious on its own, and does not need to be demonstrated or explained. Morons.

Date: November 24, 2020 07:19PM

Dude, howl, whine, whimper, bitch and moan all you want. You are a confirmed liar with piles of evidence proving as much. You are nothing to be envied. Pitied? Sure. Mocked? Definitely.

Date: November 24, 2020 08:10PM

Simple facts, Linus. Something you are not at all good at.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: November 24, 2020 08:30PM

> Hear me, loser shit-slingers and useless
> sock-puppets. Self-evident is like your
> ignorance, envy, butthurt, and ever-expanding
> piles of total bullshit — it is obvious on its
> own, and does not need to be demonstrated or
> explained. Morons.

Hear me, mind of 3rd grader, you say you're this retiree but you got the emotional & mental development of a 3rd grader on a school playground who keeps getting caught in lies so you pitch a tantrum.

Nobody envies a nasty old man like you.
You're the 1 butthurt, here, not us.
You're the 1 who calls everybody names, which makes you the shit slinger.
Only a dumbo as ignorant as you thinks anybody believes you.
The moron is you who doesn't believe he gets caught in somany lies every day.

Posted by: None. Ever. ()
Date: November 24, 2020 08:32PM

> Simple facts, Linus. Something you are not at all
> good at.

^ Just bullshit like this.

Date: November 24, 2020 08:58PM

> good at.

You don't deal in facts. Facts deal you blow after brutal blow and prove you're a liar. People who deal in facts can substantiate their claims with actual evidence. You simply fail at that simple task. Fraud.

Posted by: FVMVN ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:23AM

> good at.

Gerund Boy is the fake who's good at making shit up & calling them "facts". The lying sack of shit is such a moron he thinks people can't see thru his BS.

I'm GLAD I'm NOT a fake like Gerund Boy.

Date: November 25, 2020 11:39AM

Well, the sands of no-class, dull, and boring Whiffie world are eroding away badly now, as ever-rising tides of searing ignorance, envy and butthurt wash over the ruins of what little is left of the place. Better of course to have built upon the rocks of fact and reason, but what did these stooges know about proper construction. All they could do was lie, deny, and google after all, and not so very well in any of those cases. Sad, sad, sad.

Meanwhile, it's another somewhat brisk but still quite beautiful autumn morning out here in the simply smashing Sweet Spot where those of actual means and talent are so apt to be found. It was definitely cool at 43 degrees, but still bright and sunny when I got up earlier to meet some clear blue skies. We did have a touch of a breeze that urged me to keep moving along my route as I headed out and back to scoop up the morning paper. We'll eventually be seeing the mid 50's still, but perhaps there won't be a time today for sitting comfortably out on the back patio, even with a cup of freshly brewed, single-estate Kona such as the one I have sitting next to me just now. But the panoramic vistas out these broad banks of windows are still quite a thing to behold. The grounds crew was in yesterday for the first of what will end up being numerous leaf removal sessions, but while many have been taken, many yet remain. The boys with the vacs and blowers will be back again soon.

Not returning anytime soon of course will be any chance of the folded hand of President Ding Dong being able to bid again, this in the wake of the latest John McCain-style 'thumbs down' slam delivered by American voters, a group that handed Joe Biden a popular vote win by a margin of some six million votes. Nearly three million was not enough in 2016, so we made doubly sure this time around. Time now in any case for this wretched sleazebag to slink back into his Access Hollywood sewers and wait for civil or criminal authorities to command his reappearance somewhere. What a pathetic LOSER the detestable Fat Boy is!

In other news, there was just no denying the SoftBank Hawks this year either, as (for the second season in a row) they captured the Japan Series over a fine Yomiuri Giants ball club in four straight games. They began Game-4 with two in the first and two in the second, and cruised from there to a 4-1 win at the PayPay Dome in Fukuoka. Just a hair under 20,000 hometown fans approved, though not, under COVID restrictions, quite as wildly or loudly as they might have in years past. Still, the NPB season and post-season were so much superior to the dismal farce of things that MLB managed to stage. Bozo Bobby just doesn't cut the mustard.

Not much mustard in any case over in sorry-ass Falls Church City. The best news for those bozos stuck in the muck over there is that the fire truck annually decorated and paraded as Santamobile will begin making its pointless rounds about town on Dec 15. Woo hoo! Little things mean a lot I guess when little things are all you've got.

Date: November 25, 2020 12:38PM

^^^^^ LOL! More unread blabber and drivel to distract and deflect from his ass beating yesterday and his long string of lies and blunders.

Date: November 25, 2020 12:48PM

Typical asswipe loser stupid shit. Just what you’d expect from such an ass-whooped loser as Linus. Just pathetic.

Date: November 25, 2020 01:16PM

LOL! You are a liar and you know it. What's worse for you is that actual evidence shows you to be nothing more than a lying fraud. Howl, whine, whimper, cry, bitch and moan about it all you want but them's the facts and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Date: November 25, 2020 01:33PM

Fuck off, dipshit. You have no lie to point to, and no evidence of anything else either. You are but a badly out-classed total dumb-fuck scumbag loser. They just plain don’t come much lower than you.

Date: November 25, 2020 01:48PM

Your bogus contentions about townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest, obscured views of the memorial along Washington Ave. or that I copied my directions to TBC straight from Google Map directions are ALL lies.

NO LINKS=LIES

Posted by: 4L3HY ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:43PM

Posted by: UTNBU ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:44PM

Date: November 26, 2020 09:48AM

So, the Whiffie well has quite run dry now, as all they can do is weakly harken back to dark moments and some of the most easily laughed at claims in their long, failed, and quite miserable history here. Dull and boring personified. From Mosaic and the Water Wars, through Brine and Brockmont, and on to Moore Avenue, majestic views, and misguided dining posts, it's all been just one big bad boot up the butt after another for these doozy losers. And all while some have continued to live in the lap of luxury out in the wondrous Sweet Spot, a place that they will never come to know any part of. Poor little things are just left-behind losers with but their tired old ignorance, envy, and butthurt to keep them company. Sad, sad, sad.

Posted by: 9DDEE ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:51AM

Date: November 27, 2020 10:26AM

Well, the day began with rain yesterday, but after a quick trip over into town to pick up last-minute supplies, the sun came out and the Sweet Spot warmed up to a rather nifty 66 holiday degrees. Nice! Having decided as a group to heed urgent medical warnings about the growing spread of COVID, we did some FaceTime with The Principals and some texting back and forth with family out on the West Coast and in Western Europe. A little different from usual, but enjoyable just the same. Used the Thursday morning harvest to cook up a Japanese-inpsired rice-and-beef bowl to stand in as the day's main course. It's rich, flavorful, and umami-filled, with onions, spices, and just a touch of heat. Hadn't made it for a while, but it was very good as usual. And the sick cat made it through another day on his favorite rug, so all in all, a pleasant and successful Thanksgiving under the circumstances.

As for today, it's so far been cloudy out there with temps in the mid 50's, conditions that might well persist all the way through to sundown. There has been a Sweet Spot bright spot though in the recent arrival of one of The Principals bearing gifts -- large portions of leftovers from the meal missed in an abundance of COVID caution yesterday. We'll see what we can do with those later on in the day, but it does promise to be tasty.

There is nothing to do of course with the disgraced President Ding Dong, who was finally dragged kicking and screaming by the press yesterday to the point of admitting that he will indeed need to leave the White House if the Electoral College 'makes a mistake' and certifies Joe Biden as President-Elect, a thing that has already been entirely obvious now for weeks. Trump's time has of course been an absolute disgrace from the very beginning, and it certainly appears that it will be to the bitter end as well. What an awful person, and what a grievous self-inflicted wound upon America. Hillary would have been so much better!

In other news, a Subway Spicy Italian is of course still an excellent choice in sandwiches, the Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks are of course still NPB champions, and Bozo Bobby Manfred and his gang of Rockefeller Center rubes are of course still just a bunch of mindless simpletons. The game is not at all in good hands.

Much as with MLB and the USA, there is great damage that tiny little Falls Church City must endeavor to recover from as well. In their latest episode of non-success, the FCC Homeless Shelter will not operate at all this winter, meaning that the Little City's nightly burden of 12-15 individuals will be added to the 1,200 or so being picked up by much better prepared and equipped Fairfax County, a real place that takes real responsibility for its citizens.

Posted by: You... ()
Date: November 27, 2020 11:00AM

The only one with so little life that you were here on Thanksgiving.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: November 27, 2020 11:04AM

--t
> w
>
> Th. Hillary would
> have been so much better!
>
>

Shows what a moronic loser you are. Hitlary wouldda been much worse. Dope.

Date: November 27, 2020 12:55PM

LOL! Gayvid = Non-winner.

Date: November 27, 2020 04:46PM

LOL! While the rest of us were enjoying time with family and friends, taking in the natural beauty of our national parks in the region and feasting on fine food and wine, this dope spent two days writing a bunch of bullshit that nobody reads all in an a feeble effort to deflect from his blunders and lies.

This is what he'd like you to forget...

"Your bogus contentions about townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest, obscured views of the memorial along Washington Ave. or that I copied my directions to TBC straight from Google Map directions are ALL lies."

NO LINKS=LIES

Date: November 27, 2020 05:18PM

Too much verbal diarrhea. Again. Just the same old dull and boring dope.

Date: November 27, 2020 05:47PM

Yes, we are well aware of your severe aversion to facts and the truth.

Posted by: Agreed! ()
Date: November 27, 2020 06:13PM

> Too much verbal diarrhea. Again. Just the same
> old dull and boring dope.

True, see below.

> Well, the day began with rain yesterday, but after
> a quick trip over into town to pick up last-minute
> supplies, the sun came out and the Sweet Spot
> warmed up to a rather nifty 66 holiday degrees.
> Nice! Having decided as a group to heed urgent
> medical warnings about the growing spread of
> COVID, we did some FaceTime with The Principals
> and some texting back and forth with family out on
> the West Coast and in Western Europe. A little
> different from usual, but enjoyable just the same.
> Used the Thursday morning harvest to cook up a
> Japanese-inpsired rice-and-beef bowl to stand in
> as the day's main course. It's rich, flavorful,
> and umami-filled, with onions, spices, and just a
> touch of heat. Hadn't made it for a while, but it
> was very good as usual. And the sick cat made it
> through another day on his favorite rug, so all in
> all, a pleasant and successful Thanksgiving under
> the circumstances.
>
> As for today, it's so far been cloudy out there
> with temps in the mid 50's, conditions that might
> well persist all the way through to sundown.
> There has been a Sweet Spot bright spot though in
> the recent arrival of one of The Principals
> bearing gifts -- large portions of leftovers from
> the meal missed in an abundance of COVID caution
> yesterday. We'll see what we can do with those
> later on in the day, but it does promise to be
> tasty.
>
> There is nothing to do of course with the
> disgraced President Ding Dong, who was finally
> dragged kicking and screaming by the press
> yesterday to the point of admitting that he will
> indeed need to leave the White House if the
> Electoral College 'makes a mistake' and certifies
> Joe Biden as President-Elect, a thing that has
> already been entirely obvious now for weeks.
> Trump's time has of course been an absolute
> disgrace from the very beginning, and it certainly
> appears that it will be to the bitter end as well.
> What an awful person, and what a grievous
> self-inflicted wound upon America. Hillary would
> have been so much better!
>
> In other news, a Subway Spicy Italian is of course
> still an excellent choice in sandwiches, the
> Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks are of course still NPB
> champions, and Bozo Bobby Manfred and his gang of
> Rockefeller Center rubes are of course still just
> a bunch of mindless simpletons. The game is not
> at all in good hands.
>
> Much as with MLB and the USA, there is great
> damage that tiny little Falls Church City must
> endeavor to recover from as well. In their latest
> episode of non-success, the FCC Homeless Shelter
> will not operate at all this winter, meaning that
> the Little City's nightly burden of 12-15
> individuals will be added to the 1,200 or so being
> picked up by much better prepared and equipped
> Fairfax County, a real place that takes real
> responsibility for its citizens.

Date: November 27, 2020 07:49PM

^^^ Typical no-account grade school stupid shit. It’s as high as these assholes can climb.

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: November 27, 2020 08:22PM

^^^^ Typical lies and bullshit from a confirmed liar and bullshiter. It's all this fraud can manage to muster.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: November 28, 2020 12:34AM

> LOL! Gayvid = Non-winner.

lol @ Dimwit, such a childish loser.

Date: November 28, 2020 10:23AM

So it seems that The Worst of the Whiffies has been foolishly re-released for the the holiday season. Among these yammering dopes and dingbats are some too stupid to understand that when one lives out in the superior Sweet Spot, one lives amidst park-like settings all the time. There is simply no need -- as there is in a downscale dust-bowl dump like Falls Church City -- to pack up and scour the region just to find a decent meal or some patch of nature larger than Mr. Brown's Park.

Without schlepping anywhere at all meanwhile, we were able to enjoy the holiday with entirely appropriate social and other forms of distancing, and (courtesy of The Visiting Chef and his delivery service), we still have hotel pans worth of leftover turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, dressing, truffle mac & cheese, baked sweet potatoes, classic gb & mushroom casserole, and a pan of buttery Parker House rolls. All good stuff that we'll be working on here for days.

Date: November 28, 2020 11:33AM

^^^^^^ LOL! More bullshit and lies to cover for his previous bullshit and lies. I suppose when one is a confirmed liar and bullshitter there is no need to cease such behavior. It's almost like he is proud to be a shit-shack shut-in getting his meals-on-wheels.

Posted by: JBCJJ ()
Date: November 28, 2020 11:37AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^Yes, now we know just how stupid Gerund Boy really is. This dolt thinks people believe his BS about a Five Star Chef making meals & delivering them to him, RIGHT! Only somebody as dumb as him would think anybody believes such BS. Is there no end to his lies?

(Psssssst, Gerund Boy! Nobody believes you.)

Date: November 28, 2020 12:04PM

Well, the Whiffies are not a factor in anything much beyond their own miserable disgrace and failure, but more beautiful weather is a definite factor in yet another spectacular moring out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot. It was 48 degrees when I finally managed to get up, but we are up,into the mid 50's now and will push a couple of degrees higher than that as the afternoon rols along. Nothing but sunny skies today with low humidity and light breezes blowing across all this scenic beauty, so it's just another example of the sort of thing that unfortunates have to travel in order to come across.

Dismal President Ding Dong isn't coming across much luck in his surveying efforts these days either. The recount of some 460,000 votes in Milwaukee County that his campaign had demanded was completed yesterday with Biden's lead growing by 132 votes. Oh, the fraud! Plans are being made as well now to reverse by January 21 any punitive reclassification of 'deep state' federal workers that Trump might try to pull off through January 19. His cry-baby break stuff on the way out the door tantrums are certainly not over yet.

In other news, in the wake of the Nats move out of Fresno in favor of newly available Rochester, Bozo Bobby and his malevolent minions at Rockefeller Center are trying force the Grizzlies to accept Single-A status instead of Triple-A, on pain of being thrown out of organized ball altogether. This is simply how these klepto-grifters operate. It's just a total disgrace.

Also a disgrace of course are the deluded dopes and dupes of feeble Falls Church City. With tenants scheduled to start moving into the Founder's Row project by Labor Day, the collapse of two primary commercial tenants has left a murky situation at best. Mill Creek is now down to admitting that they will have to wait to see who is still standing after the coming COVID winter before trying to identify replacements. That can't be a good thing at all.

Date: November 28, 2020 12:16PM

^^^^^^ LOL! More unread bullshit and lies to cover for his previous bullshit and lies. I suppose when one is a confirmed liar and bullshitter there is no need to cease such behavior. It's almost like he is proud to be a shit-shack shut-in getting his meals-on-wheels.

Pages: PreviousFirst...125126127128129130131132133134135...LastNext
Current Page: 130 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.