HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...124125126127128129130131132133134...LastNext
Current Page: 129 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:57AM

^^^More unread feeble attempts to distract and deflect from your blunders and lies.

Trying yet again to distract and deflect from your lies and blunders will not make them go away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 18, 2020 11:56AM

Well, these worthless Whiffies may once again not have a meaningful thing to say, but let me assure readers that it is still another bright and beautiful morning out here in the ever so lovely SweeT Spot. Still a bit chilly at a mere 36 degrees when I first got up, but with clouds having cleared out overnight, there was plenty of sun to brighten a trip out and back to grab up the morning paper. There wasn't much during this recent trek, but things could get a bit breezy over the rest of the day with temperatures being sadly constrained to somewhere in the mid 40's. Should pick up about ten degrees romorrow, and another ten by Friday, so all is not lost for us quite yet.

All is of course all but lost for the fabled Fat Boy and Worst President Ever. His latest Fed nominee had been tabled and even so-called red states are now taking steps to deal with the latest COVID onslaught, onslaught of course being rather a different thing from some disappearance as if by magic. Meanwhile, the latest Reuters-Ipsos poll indicates that 73% of actual Americans believe that Joe Biden won the election, while just 29% of GOP people thought the same way. There are sick people on the loose out there.

In other news, the Nats signed once-celeberated Cuban defector Yasmany Tomas to a minor league deal. Now 30 years old, he has solid power but not much else, while being an awful OF defender. He's fared a little better at 1B, but it will be a shock if he plays any significant 2021 role in DC.

It would be a shock as well if any productive thing at all happened in Falls Church City in 2021. Though a final nod will not be coming until next month, it appears that the Little City will buck area trends and stick with its policy of honoring slave-owners in the names of its local schools. In-person attendance at those schools will be 'paused' after this week though, the matter to be revisited after the coming holiday.

Date: November 18, 2020 12:24PM

Wow! Two things not to read this morning. That’s gonna clog up the works.

Posted by: Hey look... ()
Date: November 18, 2020 12:28PM

It's two waste-of-time geezer blog posts that nobody will read.

Date: November 18, 2020 12:54PM

LOL. You read it all and suffer the consequences. Loser.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: November 18, 2020 01:14PM

What consequences? I didn't read it, so give me the highlights in two to three bullet points of these alleged consequences I am suffering from.

As a reminder, this is what you are running from....

You tell lies like a sociopath.

The reality is you are nothing more than a lying shit-shack shut-in posting more bullshit drivel because you can't substantiate many of your claims.

After all, what you could easily prove with a link or photo, you run away from like a massive sissy.

Honest folks aren't afraid to substantiate their claims.

Here's how it works.

1. You make a claim.
2. I call bullshit.
3. You show your cards.

In your case, you make your bogus claim, I call bullshit and you run away like a massive sissy. Coward.

The FACT is you are a confirmed liar. You’ve told enough bald-faced lies that anything you say should be viewed with a healthy amount of skepticism. Let’s also not forget that your descriptions of events and places are so comically riddled with factual errors and blunders. A man of your supposed means and alleged experience simply would not regularly make such a fool of himself in such ways.

When you can't substantiate a claim with anything more than "I said so," you are a liar. When irrefutable evidence shows that you are full of shit, you are a liar. When you have nothing but prevarication and equivocation, you are a liar. When you can't answer a simple question, you are a liar. When you constantly run away from your lies and blunders, you are a coward.

Tell you what, because you clearly don't like being called a liar, I will stop calling you a liar if you can do three things:

1. Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions I provided to the Thompson Boat Center parking lot;

2. Provide a link to Google Street View showing townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in the Great Forest Neighborhood;

3. Explain how all of this foliage obscured views of the wall while driving in front of the section where the granite pavers go right up to the curb and the two trees are some 90 feet apart.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

And explain how a vehicle with an inspection sticker issued in July of 2019 AND views of the glass and granite walls visible in the same shot then three months later those views were obscured by foliage?

https://goo.gl/maps/sbaqE5cF2hy2GtfMA

You do those three things and I will not only stop calling you a liar, I will apologize for doing so and never post in this thread again. Fuck, I bet you can't even do one of those things. Prove me wrong and it proves me a liar. If you don't, it only proves you are the liar. Liar.

Date: November 18, 2020 01:53PM

Same old, same old. What a pathetically weak-ass LOSER.

Posted by: Nope... ()
Date: November 18, 2020 01:53PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL. You read it all and suffer the consequences.
> Loser.

Not a word. Never do. Nobody does.

IF everyone in this thread did read that shit, you'd still be writing it (for some bizarre reason) in a Dollar Store thread in a shitty little local forum for about 5 people.

That's kinda fucking pitiful dude.

lol

Date: November 18, 2020 02:31PM

> Same old, same old.

Yes, it is the same material that conclusively proves you are a lying fraud. Nothing you can do about it.

Posted by: Beaglll ()
Date: November 18, 2020 03:52PM

AKC Beagle Puppies for sale,

AKC purebred beagle puppy online| Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online | ,

AKC Purebred Beagles Beagles Puppies For Sale Mn | Beagles Puppies For Sale California | Beagle Puppies For Sale | Beagles For Sale Iowa | Beagles For Sale In NC | Beagles For Sale | Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me ,

adorable beagle puppies in USA | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw |,

Gorgeous Beagles for sale | Beagle Puppies For Sale | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Nc | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan | Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw | Beagles Puppy For Sale Near Me ,

Buy Tan colored Beagle puppies cheap | Teacup Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me | Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Bluetick | Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist | Beagle Puppy For Sale | Beagle Puppy For Sale Texas |

Buy brown Beagle puppies online | Order beagle for gift online | Tan & Black marking beagle dogs for sale | Adorable Beagles for Rehome | Buy Beagles now for a Companion | Gorgeous Beagles for sale | Buy a Cute Home raised Beagle today |

Beautiful Tri colored Beagles for sale | Blue tri color beagle puppies online | Beagle puppies for sale | Buy beagle dog online | Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

White Chocolate Beagle for sale | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online |

Buy black Beagle color puppies Buy Tan beagle puppy | Tan colored beagle puppies for sale near me | Blue tri color beagle puppy for sale cheap | Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | ,

Buy Blue tri color beagle puppy | Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale | How to buy cheap beagle puppy online | Home raised beagle puppies for sale | Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online | ,

Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale ,

Beagles For Sale In NC | Beagles For Sale | Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me | Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale ,

Gorgeous Beagles for sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppy For Sale Texas |

Adorable Beagles for Rehome

Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

Home raised beagle puppies for sale

Buy brown, black and white beagle puppies near me | ,

Buy Blue tri color beagle puppy ,

Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online ,

Beagle Pups For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan ,

Beagle Mix Puppies For Sale | Beagles Puppy For Sale Nsw | Beagles Puppy For Sale Near Me ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Bluetick

Buy brown Beagle puppies online

Beautiful Tri colored Beagles for sale

How to buy cheap beagle puppy online

Blue tri color beagle puppy for sale cheap ,

Home raised beagle puppies for sale ,

AKC Beagle Puppies for sale ,

Home raised beagle puppies for sale ,

AKC Purebred Beagles Beagles Puppies For Sale Mn ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Pa ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Michigan ,

Beagle Puppies For Sale Near Me Craigslist

Gorgeous Beagles for sale

Buy beagle dog online | Cheap Beagle puppy for sale

Black white and Tan beagle puppies for sale

Tan colored beagle puppies for sale near me ,

Adorable beagle Puppies for sale online ,

Date: November 18, 2020 04:00PM

So full of bullshit. There really isn’t anything more than that of course. Stupid shit has been naked in the woods for years, and that’s not changing. Ever.

Date: November 18, 2020 04:15PM

LOL! Here come the hollow claims of victory and the baseless bluster of the badly beaten buffoon. Always a tell-tale sign that you've once again got no response to the facts and evidence proving you're a liar.

Dude, once again if you've got nothing to say don't say anything.

You are wholly incapable of substantiating your bullshit lies, so don't be surprised to see them thrown in your face, Dope.

Date: November 18, 2020 05:31PM

Get some new material, asshole. Maybe try something that’s actually true. Dope.

Posted by: Unoriginal Douchebag ()
Date: November 18, 2020 06:19PM

> Get some new material, asshole. Maybe try
> something that’s actually true. Dope.

That's funny coming from you.

Date: November 18, 2020 07:08PM

> Get some new material, asshole. Maybe try
> something that’s actually true. Dope.

Why? It's not like you have offered anything more than the same lies and excuses over and over again.

I understand your disdain for my posts as they accurately and definitively depict you as a liar. You can't or won't refute the evidence stacked against you so I simply torture you with that same evidence over and over again. Don't like it? Try telling the truth sometime and admit your blunders and lies. You won't, so you'll simply be mocked with the truth.

In fact here's some more of it and you will run away from it....

The FACT is you are a confirmed liar. You’ve told enough bald-faced lies that anything you say should be viewed with a healthy amount of skepticism. Let’s also not forget that your descriptions of events and places are so comically riddled with factual errors and blunders. A man of your supposed means and alleged experience simply would not regularly make such a fool of himself in such ways.

When you can't substantiate a claim with anything more than "I said so," you are a liar. When irrefutable evidence shows that you are full of shit, you are a liar. When you have nothing but prevarication and equivocation, you are a liar. When you can't answer a simple question, you are a liar. When you constantly run away from your lies and blunders, you are a coward.

Tell you what, because you clearly don't like being called a liar, I will stop calling you a liar if you can do three things:

1. Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions I provided to the Thompson Boat Center parking lot;

2. Provide a link to Google Street View showing townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in the Great Forest Neighborhood;

3. Explain how all of this foliage obscured views of the wall while driving in front of the section where the granite pavers go right up to the curb and the two trees are some 90 feet apart.

And explain how a vehicle with an inspection sticker issued in July of 2019 AND views of the glass and granite walls visible in the same shot then three months later those views were obscured by foliage?

You do those three things and I will not only stop calling you a liar, I will apologize for doing so and never post in this thread again. Fuck, I bet you can't even do one of those things. Prove me wrong and it proves me a liar. If you don't, it only proves you are the liar. Liar.

Date: November 18, 2020 07:21PM

Shove it up your asses, all you loser lying Linuses. What total jokes you idiots are.

Date: November 18, 2020 07:27PM

LOL! I told you he'd run away. This must be what he considers "new material." He's such a badly beaten buffoon!

If he was telling the truth, he'd have no problem accomplishing the three tasks listed above. He is lying, so he can't even do a single one of them! He's a confirmed liar!

Date: November 18, 2020 07:41PM

You’ve been fucked again, you dumbass douche. The list of your wipe-out losses here is simply staggering. Enjoy that big had boot up your butt, loser. And rest assured, more are coming.

Date: November 18, 2020 07:56PM

LOL! Here come the hollow claims of victory and the baseless bluster of the badly beaten buffoon. Always a tell-tale sign that you've once again got no response to the facts and evidence proving you're a liar.

Dude, once again if you've got nothing to say don't say anything.

You are wholly incapable of substantiating your bullshit lies, so don't be surprised to see them thrown in your face, Dope.

The next boot up my ass will be the first and I don't see it coming at any point in the future. You are an impotent imbecile who can do nothing but get caught in lie after lie.

Date: November 18, 2020 08:24PM

The Principals say 'Hi, Asshole!'
Attachments:
_princ_1.jpg

Date: November 18, 2020 08:30PM

LOL! Just more deflection and distraction in a feeble attempt to divert from your lies and blunders. You still haven't told us what your friends from the Land of Make-believe favorite food-stamp five-dollar footlong is, Dope.

Date: November 18, 2020 08:58PM

LOL!!! I didn't take note of the particulars, you numbnuts loser. Only that each of The Principals did indeed have a Subway favorite, and that between us, we had four different favorite selections. The wife prefers a toasted Subway Melt with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. You of course have so little money that you are ashamed to be seen in a Subway. Hahahaha! What a loser!
RPLC_subwaymelt_BE_br.jpg

Date: November 18, 2020 09:17PM

It's not because I have too little money that I'd be ashamed to be in a Subway. Quite the opposite actually. I know better and I can afford better. You clearly don't and can't. Anyone should be ashamed to be in Subway.

It turns out that, like each of us, each of The
Principals has a favorite Subway sub that they are
quite passionate about.

Couldn't have been that passionate about it if you can't recall. It was just over two weeks ago. Your either an inattentive dinner companion or your brain is so addled you can't remember a passionate conversation you had this month. Of course, the whole thing could be made up. LOL!

Posted by: Rewind ()
Date: November 18, 2020 09:47PM

> You’ve been fucked again, you dumbass douche.
> The list of your wipe-out losses here is simply
> staggering. Enjoy that big had boot up your butt,
> loser. And rest assured, more are coming.

Get some new material, asshole. Maybe try something that’s actually true. Dope.

Posted by: exbdv ()
Date: November 18, 2020 09:50PM

> LOL!!! I didn't think through my bullshit that far.

FIFY

Posted by: WGAF ()
Date: November 18, 2020 10:05PM

> The Principals say 'Hi, Asshole!'
> .

Now you're boring us with other people's lunches that nobody gives a fuck about???

Seriously???

LOL!

Date: November 19, 2020 07:09AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> It's not because I have too little money that I'd
> be ashamed to be in a Subway.

Yes, it is. You are simply self-conscious about being a broke-ass loser.

> Quite the opposite> actually. I know better and I
> can afford better. You clearly don't and can't.

Right. That's why you are a dope in a dump and I am a wealthy retiree enjoying all the best of life -- including periodic footlong Spicy Italians -- out here in the Sweet Spot.

> Anyone should be ashamed to be in Subway.

Like so much of what you post, that's just plain stupid.

Date: November 19, 2020 07:22AM

WGAF Wrote:
> Now you're boring us with other people's lunches
> that nobody gives a fuck about??? Seriously???

Well, I thought it might be relevant since The Principals were dining last night at Fiola Mare. Of course, none of you was able to recognize that sweeping view out over the Potomac toward Teddy Roosevelt Island because you've never actually been there. Reports on the place were that the food was 'pretty good', but on the rich side. The service was rated 'awesome', and they did enjoy the table at the window. No word on how they got there or where they might have parked.

Date: November 19, 2020 09:09AM

Well, there is much Keystone Kops-style comedy and confusion over in god-awful Whiffie World this morning, as sock-puppets have been tripping over each other as they take turns making absolute asses of themselves. What a spectacle!

Things out here in the far more stable Sweet Spot are of course in far better shape. It was a fairly frigid 27 degrees when I got up, which did make for a rather bracing daily newspaper foray, but it's sunny, there are only light breezes to contend with, and we should make it into the not-so-bad mid 50's by this afternoon sometime. Should see the mid 60's over the next two days, so that will be a welcome thing as well. Better yet, our sick cat is now judged to be well enough to return home. One more round of blood tests this morning to confirm that kidney values are stable, and then we should be good to go. At his age, I wasn't sure he'd make it through all this, but by reports at least, he's made a solid recovery. If so, it will have been worth the roughly $5K tab that his treatment has run up this week.

That's a far cry of course from the awful tab of damage being run up by the fuming President Ding Dong this week. Unable to console himself in his decisive and humiliating defeat, he is doing just what niece Mary predicted his childish ass would do: break things. What a colossal loser! And he's not only gutting the US, but also now leaving Iraq and Afghanistan to the bad guys. They just don't come much dumber or more badly damaged than this Fat Boy Failure.

In other news, the Nats have signed 27-year old lefty reliever Sam Clay out of the Twins organization. He's had silly ground-ball rates in the minors of late, and with three option years left, he'll be no worse than a left-handed depth feature on the 40-man roster.

Lacking in any sort of depth at all of course is the roster in poor old stumbling Falls Church City. There's no sense or class of any sort either, as off-kilter babbling gnomes and trolls are about all the place has to offer. Unlike GAR stores, what passes for FCC eateries will mostly be open on Thanskgiving, hoping to get big bucks for what food kitchens will be doling out for free. That's the Little City for you though.

Date: November 19, 2020 10:26AM

> Yes, it is. You are simply self-conscious about
> being a broke-ass loser.

LOL! Says the dope who puts his house into hock for a meal at GAR. We know what homes go for in my neighborhood. You are too ashamed to even name your neighborhood.

> Right. That's why you are a dope in a dump and I
> am a wealthy retiree enjoying all the best of life
> -- including periodic footlong Spicy Italians --
> out here in the Sweet Spot.

You are still too ashamed to say where the shit spot is. Periodic food-stamp five-dollar footlongs is just about the only luxury you can afford. The fact you think so highly of it is all the evidence one needs to see that you are not much of anything at all.

> Like so much of what you post, that's just plain
> stupid.

LOL! Like so much of what you post, that's just a lie.

You forgot this part.....

quite passionate about.

Couldn't have been that passionate about it if you can't recall. It was just over two weeks ago. Your either an inattentive dinner companion or your brain is so addled you can't remember a passionate conversation you had this month. Of course, the whole thing could be made up. LOL!

And this part....

Date: November 19, 2020 11:45AM

Babble on as you will, Linus, but the plain facts are that you’ve now lost everything here. Your failure to recognize actual views from Fiola Mare only cements your sorry status as nothing but a disgraced and pathetic liar. Your questionable claim meanwhile is to live in a cut-through neighborhood of dustbowl, postage-stamp sized lots adjacent to Seven Corners. No points there, dope. None for actually being in a home either.

The relevance of your phony photos was of course already trashed by on-site visits in October 2019, with things only getting worse for you on follow-up visits since. Worse yet are your north-south fuck-ups and plain as day lies about such as Brine, majestic views, and Moore Avenue.

You are further unable to handle the simple fact that actual wealthy people are actually comfortable at any of Subway or Red Lobster or Olive Garden in addition to those high-end places you can’t afford and can only ‘Lie & Deny’ about. Useless stooge.

Date: November 19, 2020 12:08PM

> Babble on as you will, Linus, but the plain facts
> are that you’ve now lost everything here.

Hollow claims of victory from a badly beaten buffoon.

> Your
> failure to recognize actual views from Fiola Mare
> only cements your sorry status as nothing but a
> disgraced and pathetic liar.

And where did I fail to recognize these views? The phony photo you posted was taken in the vicinity of Table 82. Last time I dined there, Marlon was my server. The window you described is actually more of a sliding glass door that can be opened to give diners an al fresco feeling while still enjoying the inside. As you or nobody you know has ever been there, this all comes as news to you.

> The relevance of your phony photos was of course
> already trashed by on-site visits in October 2019,

How are the photos phony? Are you claiming Google doctored the photos or misrepresents the month and year the image was captured? Are you claiming they photoshopped an inspection sticker issued in July of 2019 into the photos? Are you claiming that the 90+ foot section of the granite pavers right up to the curb is not actually there?

The photos actually trash your claims which is why you hate them so.

> with things only getting worse for you on
> follow-up visits since.

You mean the fake trips where you invented the horticultural malpractice by the NPS?

> Worse yet are your
> north-south fuck-ups and plain as day lies about

What's the name of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the picture below? A refusal to answer only confirms you know you are fucked yet again.

> You are further unable to handle the simple fact
> that actual wealthy people are actually
> comfortable at any of Subway or Red Lobster or
> Olive Garden in addition to those high-end places
> you can’t afford and can only ‘Lie & Deny’
> about. Useless stooge.

Actual wealthy people know that food-stamp five-dollar footlongs serve the only purpose of being quick and convenient. They are nothing more. They are poor quality sandwiches. Actual wealthy people know there are far better options in the area and opt for those. Actual wealthy people don't brag about their food-stamp five-dollar footlongs either. Actual wealthy people don't discuss which of their food-stamp five-dollar footlongs is their favorite because actual wealthy people know they aren't very good.

quite passionate about.

And this part....

Posted by: You're Boring ()
Date: November 19, 2020 12:21PM

> WGAF Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Now you're boring us with other people's
> lunches
> > that nobody gives a fuck about??? Seriously???
>
>
> Well, I thought it might be relevant since The
> Principals were dining last night at Fiola Mare.
> Of course, none of you was able to recognize that
> sweeping view out over the Potomac toward Teddy
> Roosevelt Island because you've never actually
> been there. Reports on the place were that the
> food was 'pretty good', but on the rich side. The
> service was rated 'awesome', and they did enjoy
> the table at the window. No word on how they got
> there or where they might have parked.

Nobody pays enough attention to your nonsense posts to bother to even notice.

Posted by: Martha Stewart ()
Date: November 19, 2020 12:25PM

Grilled Whole Fish

Rating: 4.25 stars

Cooking small whole fish, as opposed to fillets, optimizes flavor and juiciness, because the skin and a thin layer of (healthy) fat insulate the meat -- and it couldn't be easier.

Mild, white-fleshed branzino is almost tailor-made for the technique: It has relatively few bones and they're simple to remove, so the fish is very easy to serve and eat.

Ingredients

2 whole branzino (each 1 to 1 1/2 pounds), cleaned, heads and tails left intact

Step 1
Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, drizzle cavity of each fish with 1 tablespoon olive oil, then season generously with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.

Step 2
Aromatics help keep whole fish moist while grilling. Stuff 1 fish cavity with lemon slices and dill and the other with lime slices, basil, and Thai chiles. If using just 1 filling, double amounts called for.

Step 3
Fasten each opening with a wooden skewer or toothpicks that have been soaked in water so they don't burn. This keeps the aromatics inside and also makes fish easier to handle on the grill.

Step 4
Using a paring knife, make long, 1/4-inch-deep diagonal slashes at 2-inch intervals on both sides of fish so they cook evenly throughout. This also allows any seasonings on skin (see step 5) to penetrate.

Step 5
Rub both sides of each fish with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper, working all into slashes as well as heads and tails -- both are edible, and the tail becomes delightfully crisp when grilled.

Step 6
Brush hot grill with vegetable oil; immediately place fish on grill. Cook, undisturbed and uncovered, until undersides are charred and flesh along gills on undersides turns opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.

Step 7
Turn fish with 2 large spatulas. If they stick, wait a few seconds until skin sears enough to release cleanly. Grill on other side until charred and fish are just cooked through and opaque, 5 to 7 minutes more.

Step 8
Serve fish with lemon and lime wedges and more herbs. To serve, cut fillet free from top side of fish and remove with a spatula. Remove bones to free other fillet.

Cook's Notes
Our grilling technique works with any small fish, such as striped bass or trout, so buy what looks and smells the freshest.

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.marthaste

Date: November 19, 2020 12:31PM

Suffer, suffer, suffer, Linus. You’re a craven pretender of a loser who’s never been to Fiola Mare or much of anywhere else either. Phony.

Date: November 19, 2020 12:41PM

LOL! Back to his usual bullshit because he can't handle the facts and the truth. Both show him to be confirmed liar.

We are now in for an afternoon and evening of baseless bluster and hollow claims of victory all because this dope has a fragile ego and can't admit when he is wrong.

He must be upset that his friends from the Land of Make-believe didn't tell him about the sliding glass door. They could have sent him a clearer color picture, of course. That grainy black-and-white bullshit doesn't begin to tell the story. It omits the rich blue fabric of the loveseat style bench seating and the polished wood. Of course, he's been know to post deliberately altered photos or pretend stock photos are his own, yet has the nerve to call images captured by Google as phony. There is literally nothing he won't lie about. From the vital status of his parents to the views of a memorial dedicated to those who made all but the ultimate sacrifice for their nation, nothing is off limits when it comes to his lies.

Date: November 19, 2020 12:59PM

You're such a transparent fraud, Linus. Your own sock-puppets find you ridiculous. But I guess this might have been taken in the vicinity of Table 82 as well. Useless asshole,.
Attachments:
_princ_oysters.jpg

Date: November 19, 2020 01:11PM

Recognize this?
Attachments:
_princ_3.jpg

Date: November 19, 2020 01:12PM

How about this?
Attachments:
_princ_4.jpg

Date: November 19, 2020 01:12PM

It may very well be table 82 next to the sliding glass door. It's one of the more popular ones.

As you can see, the beet mignonette comes already on the east coast oysters. Just as I described. You, of course, foolishly cried foul. So much you have yet to learn.

Date: November 19, 2020 01:16PM

> How about this?
> .

That would be the lobster ravioli that I commented on a while back. Finding photos of food and views at Fiola Mare is not a difficult task particularly since it is just down the road and a popular destination.

Did they get the tabbouleh too? Mixed Adriatic grill? Did it come with scallops or calamari on their visit?

Date: November 19, 2020 01:26PM

> Recognize this?
> .

It would appear to be pappardelle with bolognese. I can't say for certain, but I don't believe the two were paired together on the two occasions last month that I dined there. In any event, bolognese would not be something I would order there or most places for that matter. One of my fellow diners did order a pasta dish, but it was the bucatini granseola which was delicious.

Date: November 19, 2020 01:30PM

Like the sorry ass loser-dope that you have always been, you merely read menus and pretend to have been to places. By the way, neither the beet nor the green apple mignonette received passing grades from The Principals, and it is a faux pas for the house to add it prior to service. Tell your friends, if you can find any.

Date: November 19, 2020 02:03PM

And yet I know so much more beyond the menu. That's what actually dining there does for folks. Again, in your ignorance you only prove you have so much more to learn. I suppose you can always ask for your mignonette "on the side." LOL!

The "principals" like GAR, have led you astray when pairing wine with food, and allegedly have a favorite food-stamp five-dollar footlong. Their opinions on food are rather meaningless at this point.

quite passionate about.

And this part....

Date: November 19, 2020 03:26PM

Put a sock in it, Linus. You are a pointless, lying, ignorant, shit-shoveling, jackass loser who didn’t recognize an iconic Fiola Mare photo when it was posted. This was because you’ve never been there. Dumbshit.

Date: November 19, 2020 03:34PM

> Put a sock in it, Linus. You are a pointless,
> lying, ignorant, shit-shoveling, jackass loser
> who didn’t recognize an iconic Fiola Mare photo
> when it was posted.

And where did I fail to recognize these views? The phony photo you posted was taken in the vicinity of Table 82. Last time I dined there, Marlon was my server. The window you described is actually more of a sliding glass door that can be opened to give diners an al fresco feeling while still enjoying the inside. As you or nobody you know has ever been there, this all comes as news to you.

The photo is hardly iconic. In fact, it doesn't do the place justice at all. Not that you would ever know. It's almost as if you attempted to obscure, once again, that which you were trying to post. You are constantly dishonest.

Did you notice the part where I answered your questions? Truthful people can do that. Liars, like you, run away. You'll do it again.

Of course, all of this latest nonsense of yours is just another feeble attempt to distract from your lies and blunders.

quite passionate about.

And this part....

Date: November 19, 2020 04:02PM

Put a sock in it, Linus. You are a pointless, lying, ignorant, shit-slinging, jackass loser who didn’t recognize an iconic Fiola Mare photo when it was posted. This was because you’ve never been there. Dumbshit.

Posted by: Well damn ()
Date: November 19, 2020 04:21PM

> lying, ignorant, shit-slinging, jackass loser who
> didn’t recognize an iconic Fiola Mare photo when
> it was posted. This was because you’ve never
> been there. Dumbshit.

Getting your dumb ass kicked again today after you thought you were being smart posting the pics.

LOL!

Date: November 19, 2020 04:38PM

> lying, ignorant, shit-slinging, jackass loser who
> didn’t recognize an iconic Fiola Mare photo when
> it was posted. This was because you’ve never
> been there. Dumbshit.

The photo is hardly iconic. In fact, it doesn't do the place justice at all. Not that you would ever know. It's almost as if you attempted to obscure, once again, that which you were trying to post. You are constantly dishonest.

Did you notice the part where I answered your questions? Truthful people can do that. Liars, like you, run away. You'll do it again.

Of course, all of this latest nonsense of yours is just another feeble attempt to distract from your lies and blunders.

Date: November 19, 2020 05:01PM

The pics from today —- and in fact since 2013 —- confirm that you are a lying sack of shit. Same as it ever was.

Date: November 19, 2020 05:07PM

Are you talking about the pics from today where I correctly identified every dish and told you where the photos were taken from inside the restaurant? You mean the ones where you asked and I answered, correctly I might add, all of your questions?

Now, let's see if you are capable of doing the same.

You have a chance to put to rest who the liar is. What are you waiting for? Your hesitation confirms YOU are the liar.

Date: November 19, 2020 05:19PM

I’m talking about your usual stupid claims based on your latest Google bullshit. You never ate at Fiola Mare or at Brine. You just lie out your ass about such shit. It’s nothing new for you at all. It’s who you are.

Posted by: kpunt ()
Date: November 19, 2020 05:33PM

Notice how this asshole always comes up with some bullshit story to try to match whatever is talked about here?

Now he's posting Yelp pics from Fiola Mare.

Date: November 19, 2020 05:34PM

This is the same childish bullshit you resort to after I've just thoroughly humiliated you.

But, let's settle it once and for all. Easy way to prove who the liar is. You've claimed there are townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in the Great Forest Neighborhood. I have claimed they don't exist. Provide a link or picture substantiating your claim. If you are a liar, you won't be able to and I will be telling the truth. If you are truthful, you'll have no problem producing the link and you can prove I am a liar. Right there, it ends it all.

As it stands now, no credible evidence has been presented to counter my claim that no such townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" exist. Until credible evidence is presented, my assertion stands and yours is a lie.

Date: November 19, 2020 05:41PM

kpunt Wrote:
> Notice how this asshole always comes up with some
> bullshit story to try to match whatever is talked
> about here?
>
> Now he's posting Yelp pics from Fiola Mare.

I don't think they are Yelp pics. They look fairly recent with fall motif and all. They just aren't his pictures. He's learned not to try and pass other photos off as his own at least.

It's also worth noting it's not that difficult to get photos of the place. It's not some exclusive spot which makes it all the more funny how incredulous he gets over the fact that I went there. I've never understood taking pictures of your meal though. I suppose if it is some sort of special occasion not to be oft repeated it my happen, but even then it's a bit odd. We usually point and laugh at people who do that.

Posted by: xuylg ()
Date: November 19, 2020 05:58PM

Of course they're not his pics. He's never been there. That's why he's so bothered that you have. lol

I don't get the taking pictures of your meal thing either. Never done that. It would have to be something truly extraordinary. Doubt that it occur to me to do even then. If some special occasion and pictures are taken, it's of the people there not the food.

But I guess some don't get out much and don't know how to act at a table when they do.

Date: November 19, 2020 06:01PM

Poor foundering sock-puppet stupid shits. And the source of the pictures was of course identified. Even dopes should have caught that, but these are particularly dopey dopes.

Posted by: Well, there's that ()
Date: November 19, 2020 06:37PM

But nobody believes a word you say so...

Date: November 19, 2020 06:54PM

Dumb is dumb, and we see a lot of that around here.

Date: November 19, 2020 07:24PM

What we see are your lies, blunders, stupidity and your feeble attempts to distract, deflect and run away from them.

Date: November 19, 2020 07:26PM

xuylg Wrote:
> Of course they're not his pics. He's never been
> there. That's why he's so bothered that you have.
> lol
>
> I don't get the taking pictures of your meal thing
> either. Never done that. It would have to be
> something truly extraordinary. Doubt that it
> occur to me to do even then. If some special
> occasion and pictures are taken, it's of the
> people there not the food.
>
> But I guess some don't get out much and don't know
> how to act at a table when they do.

The same types of oafish rubes who thinks it's OK to whip out their phones and post here while dining out with company.

Posted by: Touché! ()
Date: November 19, 2020 07:31PM

Point taken.

Date: November 20, 2020 09:16AM

So, last night's meeting of the Stupid-Shit Sock-Puppet Society produced nothing at all out of the ordinary -- just more of the usual baseless babble and bullshit, all amounting to no more than further rosary-like repetition of tired old, worn out and unfounded claims and allegations along with laughably ignorant innuendo. That's of course the end of the line for these dopes -- their tiny-tot train simply doesn't go any further than that.

By the way, The Principals ask if you dopes can find an entry in the online menu for Fiola Mare that matches up with this, the source for which should be obvious, even to mindless stupid-shits?
Attachments:
_princ_6.jpg

Posted by: Here's your answer ()
Date: November 20, 2020 10:21AM

Nobody gives a fuck.

Date: November 20, 2020 10:51AM

Well, we were able to bring our sick cat home last night, but while much better than when he went into the hospital on Monday, he still has a long way to go. His kidney values have been solid and stable though. so if we can keep him interested in eating and drinking, he might do okay. Or he might not. Such is life.

Life has meanwhile brought to the Sweet Spot a day that began at 43 degrees, quite a bit better than yesterday. All sunshine out here just now with only gentle breezes, so this should work out quite well once the thermometer gets up into the mid-60s as expected. The walk out and back to pick up the morning paper was already quite pleasant, so we should be doing reasonably well today.

Not doing at all well of course is delirious President Ding Dong and his tiny little Paris Hilton dog, Rudy Giuliani. The last two people in the world to understand that Joe Biden was the big winner on Nov 3, these clowns are still fussing and fuming away, claiming without any sort of credible evidence at all that things were somehow unlawfully taken from them. It's a great disgrace to the nation, just as the entirety of this bozo's carryings-on have been. What a horrible mistake his election was. 'Worst President Ever' in a landslide.

In other news, tonight is the deadline for protecting players from the Rule 5 draft, so there could be some last-minute roster moves going on later today. The draft itself is slated to take place somehow and sometime next month. We'll ave to see how that works out. And after two rather difficult years, the Nats have finally found a way to get their Triple-A operations out of freaking Fresno, signing a deal with the Rochester Red Wings to take over parental duties from the Twins. Rochester is about a 90-minute flight from DC, as opposed to six hours from Fresno. Not ideal, but certainly a big improvement. The move from the PCL to the IL is probably a boost from a player development point of view as well.

It's of course not physically far from DC to FCC either, but there is still a great gulf of difference that separates the two, as I would know from having once resided in both places. We were ultimately sad to pack up and leave DC, but couldn't wait to escape from the Sorry City. Polls back there are meanwhile running 60-35 in favor of forcing outdoor music venues to shut up at a decent hour. Bulldozers in the morning and bands blaring in the evening is just not a happy situation. We of course have neither of those things plaguing us out here in the Sweet Spot. Good for us!

Date: November 20, 2020 10:55AM

Here's your answer Wrote:
> Nobody gives a fuck.

And yet, something drove you to post that. What an obvious ass-clown!

Posted by: Yes... ()
Date: November 20, 2020 11:01AM

> Here's your answer Wrote:
> -----
> > Nobody gives a fuck.
>
> And yet, something drove you to post that. What
> an obvious ass-clown!

You being a huge douchebag.

Date: November 20, 2020 11:33AM

I’m just a wealthy retiree enjoying all the finer things in life out here in the magnificent Sweet Spot. Envy away.

Date: November 20, 2020 11:45AM

> So, last night's meeting of the Stupid-Shit
> Sock-Puppet Society produced nothing at all out of
> the ordinary --

It is not out of the ordinary to mock your lies, blunders and stupidity. It happens quite frequently actually. Probably because you lie quite frequently.

Date: November 20, 2020 11:47AM

> I’m just a wealthy retiree enjoying all the
> finer things in life out here in the magnificent
> Sweet Spot. Envy away.

There is nothing fine about a food-stamp five-dollar footlong.

Posted by: Kno Kashflo ()
Date: November 20, 2020 12:26PM

Especially when you have to pawn the carport to afford it.

Date: November 20, 2020 12:43PM

Idiots. Fools can’t understand that when the cost of using credit is below the cost of using cash, the sensible wealthy retiree will simply use credit. It’s not really a tough concept to master, but dopes do often have quite the hard time of it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2020 12:57PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: November 20, 2020 03:19PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
----------------------------------------
> There is nothing fine about a food-stamp five-dollar footlong.

Whatever they may order, and however they may pay, some 5,300 people per minute disagree with you about that.

Date: November 20, 2020 03:23PM

LOL! All of this to distract from his lies and blunders.

Reminder, this is what you are hiding from....

You have a chance to put to rest who the liar is. What are you waiting for? Your hesitation confirms YOU are the liar.

Date: November 20, 2020 03:31PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> ----------------------------------------
> > There is nothing fine about a food-stamp
> five-dollar footlong.
>
> Whatever they may order, and however they may pay,
> some 5,300 people per minute disagree with you
> about that.

It's quick and convenient, that is what they agree on. It isn't good. Better options exist and those smarter and with better judgement choose those options. Your whimpers and whines will not change that. Among your other foolishness and lies, you'll always be known as the dope that bragged about his food-stamp five-dollar footlong. Best you learn to deal with it.

Posted by: A fool's fool ()
Date: November 20, 2020 04:14PM

> Idiots. Fools can’t understand that when the
> cost of using credit is below the cost of using
> cash, the sensible wealthy retiree will simply use
> credit. It’s not really a tough concept to
> master, but dopes do often have quite the hard
> time of it.

But it isn't for non-deductible, day-to-day expenses put on an equity line.

You're just an idiot who isn't smart enough to understand that he's an idiot.

Date: November 20, 2020 05:13PM

Attention, stupid people: I was able to deduct some 81% of interest paid on my equity line last year.

Attention, stupid people: Subway is the largest fast food enterprise in the world. Their sandwiches are made-to-order healthy and delicious.

Attention, stupid people: if there are lies of mine here, name one. LOL!

Posted by: Attention Dumbfuck ()
Date: November 20, 2020 05:47PM

> Attention, stupid people: I was able to deduct
> some 81% of interest paid on my equity line last
> year.

Which, as usual for you, is off point. You could not deduct ANY of the interest associated with non-deductible personal expenses. Including such expenses simply reduces the overall percentage by whatever amount. If none, then the percentage would be higher at 100%.

Date: November 20, 2020 06:37PM

> Attention, stupid people: I was able to deduct
> some 81% of interest paid on my equity line last
> year.

See above. He's explained it enough to you that even a moron should understand it by now.

> Attention, stupid people: Subway is the largest
> fast food enterprise in the world. Their
> sandwiches are made-to-order healthy and
> delicious.

Subway sucks and you foolishly bragged about a food-stamp five-dollar footlong. Thinking that is a brag-worthy meal only indicates what a dope you are when it comes to such matters.

> Attention, stupid people: if there are lies of
> mine here, name one. LOL!

Let's settle this one once and for all. Easy way to prove who the liar is. You've claimed there are townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in the Great Forest Neighborhood. I have claimed they don't exist. Provide a link or picture substantiating your claim. If you are a liar, you won't be able to and I will be telling the truth. If you are truthful, you'll have no problem producing the link and you can prove I am a liar. Right there, it ends it all.

As it stands now, no credible evidence has been presented to counter my claim that no such townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" exist. Until credible evidence is presented, my assertion stands and yours is a lie.

Posted by: LOL! ()
Date: November 20, 2020 08:04PM

>

LOL!

> The proper means of preparing delicate fish such
> as branzino would be in a sauté pan or baking
> dish. End of story.

LOL!

Posted by: Yes, we knew it was you dumbass ()
Date: November 20, 2020 08:11PM

>

Re: What happened to the Burger King off West broad street in falls Church?
Posted by: Brookmont Bob ()
Date: April 17, 2018 08:23AM

finger licking good Wrote:
> Because your nonsensical "answer" was and still is
> irrelevant - much like you.

Second refresher course for LIARS and FOOLS

KFC, Popeye's, and Chick-fil-a are all examples of
"chicken places." Your newly-minted Triple-A
Liberty BBQ is an example of a place that happens
to serve chicken.

> If you want good fried chicken in Falls Church,
> you go to Liberty.

People who want good anything at all to eat would not go to Falls Church. It really is a dining desert, a place patronized by those having the misfortune of living there while being too lazy to get up and go to a spot where decent food is actually available -- such as Ballston, Mosaic, Tysons, or Vienna. Heck, The Peking Duck in Culmore would be a huge step up from anything in Falls Church.

> You know I hit the nail on the head with my
> comments on Brookmont.

Since my parents still live there and you appear to know nothing at all about the place, Brookmont is just across the river. It's a tiny, Delray-like enclave ("tiny" here meaning the same size as Falls Church City) that lies between Bethesda and the Potomac River. It is principally noted for two things -- its spectacular western vistas, and the large number of kayakers found among its year-round population. The training and competition runs in the waters below Brookmont are a magnet for collegiate and Olympic-level competitors. I don't know if Falls Church has a decent place to skateboard.

I myself currently live and work in McLean, so eat your heart out. It has problems of its own of course, but from living here for a while, I certainly understand that no one would ever PRETEND to be from anywhere in Falls Church. Quite the opposite actually.

Date: November 20, 2020 08:33PM

LOL! Now you're just pouring it on!

Posted by: And, yes, we know all were you ()
Date: November 20, 2020 11:22PM

>

And then there's this idiotic thread where you're pretending to be 4 different posters and talking to yourself:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2092837.html

Same dumb shit that you did in many others.

LOL!

Posted by: 96PWK ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:25AM

Posted by: HVNUM ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:33AM

Posted by: UNH3G ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:50AM

Date: November 21, 2020 08:40AM

So, it seems gaskets were blown all over Whiffieland last night, as residents were suddenly provoked into airing years' worth of dirty laundry and utter and envious butthurt. More on that later, but for now, here (courtesy of The Principals) is another dish for dopes to try to track down in the on-line version of Fiola Mare's menu. This is still just another example of what actual people who have actually been to a restaurant will actually talk about after -- food, service, value, and atmosphere. It's only frauds and fakers who will clunk along about such dull, mundane, and uninteresting matters as directions and parking. It's like a dead give-away to do that.
Attachments:
_princ_5.jpg

Date: November 21, 2020 08:48AM

Attention Dumbfuck Wrote:
> You could not deduct ANY of the interest
> associated with non-deductible personal expenses.

All of the interest billed is associated with the total balance outstanding. The only player who can or does associate interest with itemized purchases is the taxpayer. His records rule, since no one else has any.

Date: November 21, 2020 09:05AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Subway sucks and you foolishly bragged about a
> food-stamp five-dollar footlong. Thinking that is
> a brag-worthy meal only indicates what a dope you
> are when it comes to such matters.

As your clumsy azodicarbonamide mess-up went to underscore so clearly, your misguided opinions carry no weight at all. You after all claim to walk miles to obtain some strip mall Mediterranean slop. Pathetic. A footlong Subway Spicy Italian with all my personal favorite trimmings is meanwhile healthful, refreshing, and delicious. There is no reason why -- as a wealthy Sweet Spot retiree -- I should not stop in and order one as I please

> I have claimed they don't exist.

You have only admitted to extensive failure to find the CMYK street view that I ran into with no effort at all in a matter of minutes. Your fuck-ups do not imply anything more than that you fuck up a lot.

Date: November 21, 2020 09:44AM

LOL! Wrote:
> LOL!

God, you are stupid! Some people will prefer chicken perlo, while others will stand up for chicken bog or fricasee. None of them would be lying. As I noted earlier, there are four ways (other than tartare) to serve a steak -- blue rare, rare, medium rare, and poorly cooked. You don't have to agree with that, but you of course should. It's no different with the cooking of small, delicate fish. They properly belong in a baking dish or sauté pan, but ruining all the food you want is your privilege if you should foolishly choose to undertake it.

Date: November 21, 2020 10:02AM

>
> > I have claimed they don't exist.
>
> You have only admitted to extensive failure to
> find the CMYK street view that I ran into with no
> effort at all in a matter of minutes. Your
> fuck-ups do not imply anything more than that you
> fuck up a lot.

Let's settle this one once and for all. Easy way to prove who the liar is. You've claimed there are townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in the Great Forest Neighborhood. I have claimed they don't exist. Provide a link or picture substantiating your claim. If you are a liar, you won't be able to and I will be telling the truth. If you are truthful, you'll have no problem producing the link and you can prove I am a liar. Right there, it ends it all.

NO LINK=LIE

Posted by: If the shoe fits ()
Date: November 21, 2020 10:04AM

> It's only frauds
> and fakers who will clunk along about such dull,
> mundane, and uninteresting matters as directions
> and parking.

You were the one who brought it up so...

Date: November 21, 2020 10:08AM

And then we come to reliving the severe emotional distress that was long ago occasioned by the posts of one Brookmont Bob. He helped pile a disastrous Chicken Wars defeat onto some FCC jackass in the immediate aftermath of a similarly horrific outcome re the Water Wars, where of course the city-side got the living shit kicked out of it in the courts. Lost everything in the end, realizing mere pennies on the dollar in a final deal that was all but imposed by Fairfax Water.

But let's face it, the real problem with Brookmont Bob was the same one that triggered childish hissy fits over Redfin's praise for Brockmont -- the name sounds too much like precious Broadmont, the nondescript, chopped up, nothing-burger FCC neighborhood that a certain dope of these parts has vainly tried to make a silk purse out of for years. It's just a joke.

Date: November 21, 2020 10:21AM

If the shoe fits Wrote:
> You were the one who brought it up so...

Go fuck your self, Linus. YOU were the one lying through your teeth about dining at Fiola Mare. YOU were the one who foolishly chose to make up shit about driving there. YOU were the one who had NOTHING to say about the food, service, value, or atmosphere of the place. YOU were the one who earned GIANT ASSHOLE OF THE WEEK honors in all that. Just another Total Failure in a long, long line of such.

Posted by: As always ()
Date: November 21, 2020 10:40AM

> LOL! Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL!
>
> God, you are stupid! Some people will prefer
> chicken perlo, while others will stand up for
> chicken bog or fricasee. None of them would be
> lying. As I noted earlier, there are four ways
> (other than tartare) to serve a steak -- blue
> rare, rare, medium rare, and poorly cooked. You
> don't have to agree with that, but you of course
> should. It's no different with the cooking of
> small, delicate fish. They properly belong in a
> baking dish or sauté pan, but ruining all the
> food you want is your privilege if you should
> foolishly choose to undertake it.

You're full of shit and very obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. When you are pretending to know something that you don't, as you do all the fucking time, you are lying.

Your bullshit doesn't even fly at a basic level to anyone who does know. The meat of the fish itself is not particularly "delicate." It is the *texture* and *flavor* of the *cooked* meat that is referred to as "delicate." The whole fish as it is prepared grilled is not accurately described as "delicate" in the way that you're attempting and cooking the whole fish preserves the "delicate" meat inside.

Once again, you Googled up something that you know nothing about and embarrass yourself when it bites you on the ass.

Posted by: Making progress ()
Date: November 21, 2020 10:45AM

> And then we come to reliving the severe emotional
> distress that was long ago occasioned by the posts
> of one Brookmont Bob. He helped pile a disastrous
> Chicken Wars defeat onto some FCC jackass in the
> immediate aftermath of a similarly horrific
> outcome re the Water Wars, where of course the
> city-side got the living shit kicked out of it in
> the courts. Lost everything in the end, realizing
> mere pennies on the dollar in a final deal that
> was all but imposed by Fairfax Water.
>
> But let's face it, the real problem with Brookmont
> Bob was the same one that triggered childish hissy
> fits over Redfin's praise for Brockmont -- the
> name sounds too much like precious Broadmont, the
> nondescript, chopped up, nothing-burger FCC
> neighborhood that a certain dope of these parts
> has vainly tried to make a silk purse out of for
> years. It's just a joke.

IOW you now admit that you're a liar.

Posted by: Already shot down dummy ()
Date: November 21, 2020 10:49AM

> If the shoe fits Wrote:
> -----
> > You were the one who brought it up so...
>
> Go fuck your self, Linus. YOU were the one lying
> through your teeth about dining at Fiola Mare.
> YOU were the one who foolishly chose to make up
> shit about driving there. YOU were the one who
> had NOTHING to say about the food, service, value,
> or atmosphere of the place. YOU were the one who
> earned GIANT ASSHOLE OF THE WEEK honors in all
> that. Just another Total Failure in a long, long
> line of such.

> It’s just what we did for dinner last night.

It was an attempt to distract from your lies and blunders.

> I suppose you walked there? Dope.

While certainly doable via the W&OD and Custis trails, it would take nearly two hours. Biking would take about a half an hour, but you end up there unkept for a meal at such a place. The car was the logical choice there.

Posted by: Spanking your dumb ass all day ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:15AM

> Attention Dumbfuck Wrote:
> -----
> > You could not deduct ANY of the interest
>
> > associated with non-deductible personal
> expenses.
>
> All of the interest billed is associated with the
> total balance outstanding. The only player who
> can or does associate interest with itemized
> purchases is the taxpayer. His records rule,
> since no one else has any.

False. The interest which may be claimed as deductible must be associated with specific qualified expenses. If questioned regarding claimed expenses during audit or other examination, the tax filer must produce records to substantiate (that word which repels you again) the deduction; otherwise, it will be denied.

Furthermore, as it now stands only home improvement expenses used to "...buy, build, or SUBSTANTIALLY improve" a home (e.g., a roof, a kitchen/bathroom remodel, NOT painting, NOT carpeting) are qualified. So such qualified expenses are relatively easy to discern within a home owner's records. A $5 charge at Subway obviously does not qualify.

Last, as I said, NONE of the interest for personal expenses put on an equity line are deductible. They only serve to LOWER the dumb percentage that you're crowing about. Under current law there is ZERO tax benefit putting personal expenses on an equity line.

Date: November 21, 2020 11:31AM

Well, the seams of poor old worn-out Whiffie world may all have come unraveled, but life out here in the so much better than swell Sweet Spot continues on as always. It was a still pleasant 45 degrees outside when I first got up, and we are already most of the way up into the mid 60's. Very low winds and humidity, so a very pleasant walk down and back to secure the morning paper. The leaves are piling up a bit now, so I expect the grounds crew will be by very soon to begin addressing that problem. The sick cat is meanwhile hanging in there, but remains a bit listless. The vet has recommended upping the dose of one medication, but we can't do that until later this morning. Hopefully, the change will help a bit.

As is becoming more and more clear with each passing day, there is nothing at all that is going to help the situation of sad-sack President Ding Dong. His lard-ass goose is cooked and his cookies have all now crumbled. All that's left is for him to slink out of town and into eternal shame and disgrace. This is good news for Bush-43, who can forever claim that he was not nearly as bad a Trump.

In other news, Softbank got a 4-RBI day from Ryoya Kurihara (2B,HR) and with seven shutout innings from ace Kodai Senga, the Hawks cruised to a 5-1 win over the Yomiuri Giants in Game-1 of the Japan Series. Back in the USA, pro gossipers are suggesting that the Nats are seriously looking at both DJ Lemahieu and Kris Bryant. My advice would be to take a pass on both, and look instead toward rounding out the pitching staff, including both the rotation and the bullpen.

Needing much more than simply being 'rounded out' of course is the dismal dorf of Falls Church City, with its seemingly endless cohorts of just plain dopes and dummies. Had a couple of holiday fruit cakes delivered out here in the Sweet Spot yesterday. You can make up your own FCC-related jokes out of that.

Date: November 21, 2020 11:39AM

Take a tax class, Linus. You of course do not make enough money to have a tax advisor of your own, so a class of some sort might be the next best thing in terms of achieving some tiny bit of ignorance remediation.

Pages: PreviousFirst...124125126127128129130131132133134...LastNext
Current Page: 129 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.