HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...114115116117118119120121122123124...LastNext
Current Page: 119 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: October 11, 2020 11:33AM

Well, the awful stress and strain of existing in the dingy sub-basement of a second-rate world defined by lack of meaningful accomplishment plus rashes of obvious lies and baseless, crude pretensions continue to take quite the terrible toll on these wee and weak-ass Whiffies. Dolts to begin with who have never been able to bear up under any sort of pressure at all, these clown-boys just crash and burn daily on pyres built of their own abundant piffle. Back in days of yore of course, they would hie off to shelter from the storm at beautiful Potomac Mills, but it seems now that they have sold out and been lured away by the glow of purple bug-lights coming from over at National Harbor. Good luck with that.

Out here in the soaring Sweet Spot meanwhile, we have mostly dampness to look forward to for a while. It was 63 degrees when I got up under cloudy skies with barely noticeable breezes but plenty of humidity, The trip out and back to pick up the morning paper was certainly pleasant enough, but the skies and just the feel of things portended of soggy things to come. There's an 80% chance of rain today with an onset expectwd by noon, and the worst to take over tonight, when an inch or two is forecast to fall. Yay for LID-compliance!

So no rings of any seasoned calamari for breakfast today. I can tolerate it in some sort of seafood melange, but I don't truthfully like the stuff and once sent back a free app-sized portion at Capital Grille long ago, a place where where we simply don't dine anymore anyway. Instead, I'm today cleaning up what's left from some tasty meatballs and spaghetti whipped up yesterday afternoon. And for lunch yesterday, it was a batch of chicken salad made from a recipe gleaned from staff at the old Main Street Bistro in downtown Berryville. The secret is in adding just the right-sized pinch of tarragon. Too little and you miss it, but too much and it takes over. The right stuff is really good though.

Not good at all meanwhile is the off-his-rocker President Ding Dong, perhaps the only person who (after refusing to consider one at all) could have come up with a proposal for COVID relief that pissed off literally everyone. It takes a special skill to be so totally out of tune as that, but this likely still infectious idiot is one who specializes in awful off-key singing. He's just a pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey sort of dumbo-rube who very badly needs to be put out to pasture to answer for his crimes.

In other news, Roenis Elias, Aaron Barrett, and Paolo Espino have all elected free agnecy rather than accept a spot on the roster at Fresno, so we'll see where, tempest-tossed, those folks might end up next. It looks as well like Chip Hale and Kevin Long will not return to the 2021 coaching staff, as that new contract for the iffy Manager Martinez signals a whole lot of house-cleaning. Can't say that it will all be for the best, and more of the opposite might be in store, but we'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes ut. If there are games at Nats Park next year, we have our seats and parking all set and paid for. Not going to book a Spring Training trip though. Barring the seriously unexpected, good old Bach and Beethoven will have to go it alone in Palm Beach Gardens next March.

Not about to be booking any travel over to the dumps of Falls Church City either, but for entirely different reasons. No real shopping or dining amenities there, just an over-abundance of unintelligent, uneducated, and emotionally unstable birdbrain types who can't recognize a 30-foot cliff when they see one. Not really an attractive sort of place to be in. Unless of course, you're just plain stuck there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 11, 2020 12:01PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your lies have been named. You then lie about those lies.
> You're a shameless liar.

You still can't and won't name a single lie that I have told here. The reason for that is that none exist, and you know that very well from having come up empty in all your months of anguished searching. You won't fare any better going forward either. You meanwhile remain just an assfuck lying loser who is lost along his own phony way into Arlington, a dope who can't keep straight the difference between north and south, and has to lie about his pictures that inadvertently include views of the Twin Towers. Could have simply cropped those out of course, but you were just plain too much of a total dope to have done that. LOL!

Date: October 11, 2020 12:06PM

fried-calamari-I-1024x1024.jpg

Date: October 11, 2020 12:28PM

By the way, came across this listing from Washingtonian's January 2004 Very Best Restaurnants in the DC area article. Sixteen years along, and the place is still going strong...

CARLYLE
* Arlington; Moderate

The airy upstairs dining room draws an enthusiastic dinner crowd, while the same food is offered in a cozier setting downstairs in the bar. The dishes are straightforward, the ingredients first-rate, the cooking competent, and the portions large. Prices are moderate, with most main courses under $20. Service is friendly and efficient. Think of it as a place for a fun night out.

Good appetizers are crispy salt-and-pepper calamari on a bed of roasted tomato and garlic butter; blue-crab fritter inside a tangle of phyllo threads; stewed lobster pot sticker with a ginger-garlic-butter sauce; and shrimp-and-shiitake spring rolls. For the main course, consider sautéed jumbo lump crabcakes with a rémoulade sauce and good, thin French-fried potatoes; a powerfully smoked, sauced, and grilled Black Angus rib-eye steak with rich Parmesan mashed potatoes; or chicken paillard with sun-dried tomatoes on angel-hair pasta. Good breads come from Best Buns Bread Company next door. Good house-made desserts include banana pudding with candied vanilla wafers, caramel, and chocolate sauce, and white-chocolate cheesecake with raspberry coulis. The wine list is reasonably priced, offering a few choices for under $20.

I wonder if their calamari back in the day looked more like your picture or more like mine? I think everyone would know the answer to that though.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: October 11, 2020 12:51PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Your lies have been named. You then lie about
> those lies.
> > You're a shameless liar.
>
> You still can't and won't name a single lie that I
> have told here.

> Simply cross the Roosevelt bridge
> into DC and
> > stay on 66 to almost its end and follow the
> signs for Rock
> > Creek Parkway. That'll dump you on 27th street
> where you
> > hang a left at the traffic island. Then, a quick
> right onto
> > Virginia Ave. and straight across to the parking
> lot at the TBC.
>
> LOL! That's taken straight from Google Map
> directions, moron.

Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above. No link=lie.

Date: October 11, 2020 12:52PM

> SRC="https://amiraspantry.com/wp-content/uploads/2
> 020/02/fried-calamari-I-1024x1024.jpg" width=300>

LOL! Why would you want to remind people that you couldn't recognize calamari when a photo of it was posted here? A hospitality industry insider wouldn't make such an egregious blunder. Hell, even the strip-mall pizzeria along 123 that you allegedly ate at serves it grilled. You only exposed yourself as a lying fraud when you couldn't recognize calamari. Dope.

Date: October 11, 2020 12:57PM

> By the way, came across this listing from
> Washingtonian's January 2004 Very Best
> Restaurnants in the DC area article. Sixteen
> years along, and the place is still going
> strong...

Over a decade ago. Hmmmmmm, sounds familiar.

> I wonder if their calamari back in the day looked
> more like your picture or more like mine? I think
> everyone would know the answer to that though.

Fried calamari looks like fried calamari. Grilled calamari looks like grilled calamari. You were familiar with one and clueless on the other. It raises serious doubts about your alleged connection to and knowledge of the hospitality industry. It's up there with your complete lack of knowledge about all things Washington Avenue.

Date: October 11, 2020 01:16PM

> Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the
> directions listed above. No link=lie.

Too stupid to know what 'google map' means. You were trying to hyper-glamorize a trip you didn't actually take to a parking spot you didn't actually occupy while ignoring a meal that you didn't actually order or eat anyway. The entire concocted mess was as phony as a $3 bill, and to your utter shame and embarrassment, it still is. By contrast, when I report our having eaten out, it is because we actually went somewhere and actually ate something. You are just a pathetic fraud who cannot live up to that sort of simple honesty.

Date: October 11, 2020 01:17PM

Fried-Calamari-with-Wasabi-Mayo.jpg

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: October 11, 2020 01:38PM

> SRC="https://www.chopstickchronicles.com/wp-conten
> t/uploads/2016/05/Fried-Calamari-with-Wasabi-Mayo.
> jpg" width=300>

From the Italian spot along the river I recently dined at:
o.jpg

From your favorite strip-mall pizzeria:
61be8d84da4667959b3240de96ac4b8b.jpg

You couldn't recognize calamari when it was presented to you. That's a fail. You clearly have no knowledge of or connections to the hospitality industry. Your own ignorance has exposed you as a liar.

Date: October 11, 2020 01:50PM

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

> -----
> > Provide a link to Google Map directions that
> replicates the
> > directions listed above. No link=lie.
>
> Too stupid to know what 'google map' means.

https://www.google.com/maps/

From the website listed above, you can input directions between two places. Use EFC Metro as the starting point and TBC as your destination. Provide a link that replicates the directions I listed above. No link=lie.

> You
> were trying to hyper-glamorize a trip you didn't
> actually take

I simply reported what I did and how I got there.

> to a parking spot you didn't
> actually occupy

I actually parked there again this past week. Had a nice lunch with a friend at the #2 Thai place in DC according to Trip Advisor. I normally don't pay attention to such matters, but I know how important it is to you.

> while ignoring a meal that you
> didn't actually order or eat anyway.

The route and the parking were mentioned because you foolishly stated I had to deal with Georgetown parking and traffic. I pointed out that I dealt with neither and that you are a moron. You never brought up what I ate. Besides, with your lack of knowledge surrounding matters related to seafood, any description would be lost on you.

> By contrast, when I report our having eaten out,
> it is because we actually went somewhere and
> actually ate something. You are just a pathetic
> fraud who cannot live up to that sort of simple
> honesty.

LOL!

You are a known liar.

Remember, no link=lie.

Date: October 11, 2020 01:54PM

So we’ve been down Wash Ave on the way into SWDC a total of six times so far this year. We will do that again this month and also next, making a total of eight. You of course have not done that at all and are still ignorant of all the summer pruning and of course stumped by the simple effects of the RR tracks. Such a dismal and disoriented douchebag.

Date: October 11, 2020 02:12PM

> So we’ve been down Wash Ave on the way into SWDC
> a total of six times so far this year.

I've been there six times since the first day of Fall.

> We will do
> that again this month and also next, making a
> total of eight.

I've been there more than eight times in most months of this year, dope.

> You of course have not done that
> at all and are still ignorant of all the summer
> pruning

What happened to the enveloping canopy? Have those ideas been scrapped? Odd then that it is still mentioned on the memorial's website.

Further, trimming ginkgo trees is generally unnecessary. The bulk of the pruning you will do for a ginkgo is while the tree is still young and establishing its shape. Once the tree is mature, the only trimming you need to do is to remove dead branches or weak or broken limbs. The best time of year for ginkgo tree pruning is in the late fall, in the winter, or in early spring. So, according to you, the horticulturists at NPS don't know what they are doing. Now, what's more likely - that you are lying or NPS did everything wrong? The obvious answer is you are lying.

Finally, your contentions defy common sense and the laws of nature. So, it is your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe? Are these magic trees? Remember, we are talking about fact and reason here. No answer=you lie.

cbk?cb_client=maps_sv.tactile&authuser=0

> and of course stumped by the simple
> effects of the RR tracks. Such a dismal and
> disoriented douchebag.

And this portion of the intersection of Washington Avenue and S. Capitol Street is entirely north of the tracks. Of course, if you can provide the names of the two streets intersecting to the left of the traffic island in the photo below, you might have a point. But you can't, so you lose.

Date: October 11, 2020 02:15PM

Your photo-shit is well known for being worse than worthless. You in fact did not either park or dine along the Georgetown waterfront as you falsely claimed to have. Neither did you walk a mile or two into Arlington for either a Camel or any roadside Mediterranean food. While longing for such choices, you instead chose from the options made available to you by the nutrition staff.

And of course you have never eaten at any of the three Top Five Trip Advisor Italian places in Nova. You are just a no-show at every decent eatery in the area.

Date: October 11, 2020 02:24PM

I see you are running from one lie to another. You are too much of a chicken-shit to actually admit the lies or try and substantiate your claims. What's next your townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" in Great Forest bullshit? Remember, no link=lie.

> Your photo-shit is well known for being worse than
> worthless.

The photos show you to be a lying fraud. That's why you hate them so. You don't have photos to support your lies and blunders.

> You in fact did not either park or
> dine along the Georgetown waterfront as you
> falsely claimed to have.

Prove it. While you are at it.....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

> -----
> > Provide a link to Google Map directions that
> replicates the
> > directions listed above. No link=lie.
>
> Too stupid to know what 'google map' means.

https://www.google.com/maps/

From the website listed above, you can input directions between two places. Use EFC Metro as the starting point and TBC as your destination. Provide a link that replicates the directions I listed above. No link=lie.

> Neither did you walk a
> mile or two into Arlington for either a Camel or
> any roadside Mediterranean food.

Don't think I've ever claimed to have done that, but OK.

> While longing
> for such choices, you instead chose from the
> options made available to you by the nutrition
> staff.

LOL! Your the decrepit geriatric who doesn't even recognize calamari. That's a big, BIG fail.

> And of course you have never eaten at any of the
> three Top Five Trip Advisor Italian places in
> Nova. You are just a no-show at every decent
> eatery in the area.

You've already had your ass kicked on this matter. Pummeled, actually.

Date: October 11, 2020 03:14PM

As you have long ago discovered, there are no lies. This is why you can’t name any. Meanwhile, you can’t explain your claims for ‘majestic views’ of 123, failure to note window orientation, and inability to recall what sort of window treatments are in place, while claiming to know when and why those are in fact utilized. All of this is consistent with just one conclusion — you have never been there.

Date: October 11, 2020 03:27PM

Dude, on the American Veterans for Disabled for Life alone, you've told multiple lies. From views being blocked by trees, trees being savagely pruned and trees growing at speeds that defy the laws of nature, it's been one lie after another.

Just because you don't want to admit to them and you constantly run away from facts and questions surrounding your bogus claims doesn't mean they aren't lies.

In case you haven't figured it out, I was making fun of the fact that you made a pedestrian meal at a strip-mall pizzeria into some grand Italian feast. It's the type of dishonesty we expect to get from you. After all, there are no "majestic" views of 123 anywhere to be found in Vienna. Smarter people could have figured it out, but you need it all explained to you. Such a moron. Would you have preferred I proclaimed the views to be of a parking lot along 123? Would that soothe your butthurt?

Meanwhile your lack of response to all the facts showing you to be liar is duly noted. I guess all you can do is deny while everyone else sees what a liar you are.

Date: October 11, 2020 04:03PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Dude, on the American Veterans for Disabled for
> Life alone, you've told multiple lies. From views
> being blocked by trees, trees being savagely
> pruned and trees growing at speeds that defy the
> laws of nature, it's been one lie after another.

Had you been there at all over the past year or so, you would have known exactly what was being talked about. It was all as plain as day to those of us who regularly followed that in-person course of action.

> In case you haven't figured it out, I was making
> fun of the fact that you made a pedestrian meal at
> a strip-mall pizzeria into some grand Italian feast.

Again, just reporting what we did and had for one particular meal at Trip Advisor’s now #4 rated Italian eatery in NoVa. The fact that you can’t handle the sorts of things that we so regularly do is on you, not us.

> Would you have preferred I proclaimed the views to
> be of a parking lot along 123?

Well, that would have been so much closer to being actually true than the deliberately slanted and phony slop that you actually did post, so yes, I would have preferred that. You’ve still not ever eaten there of course.

Date: October 11, 2020 04:20PM

So these are actually baked calamari, but I post the picture only to encourage you to learn how to size your posted image files properly. Just one of many details that you need to tend to.

baked-calamari.jpg

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: October 11, 2020 04:25PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Dude, on the American Veterans for Disabled for
> > Life alone, you've told multiple lies. From
> views
> > being blocked by trees, trees being savagely
> > pruned and trees growing at speeds that defy
> the
> > laws of nature, it's been one lie after
> another.
>
> Had you been there at all over the past year or
> so, you would have known exactly what was being
> talked about. It was all as plain as day to those
> of us who regularly followed that in-person course
> of action.

I’ve been there far more often and more recent than you (there is some question if you’ve ever been there at all). Your claims defy common sense, the laws of nature and sound horticultural science. Your claims are lies.

What happened to the enveloping canopy? Have those ideas been scrapped? Odd then that it is still mentioned on the memorial's website.

Further, trimming ginkgo trees is generally unnecessary. The bulk of the pruning you will do for a ginkgo is while the tree is still young and establishing its shape. Once the tree is mature, the only trimming you need to do is to remove dead branches or weak or broken limbs. The best time of year for ginkgo tree pruning is in the late fall, in the winter, or in early spring. So, according to you, the horticulturists at NPS don't know what they are doing. Now, what's more likely - that you are lying or NPS did everything wrong? The obvious answer is you are lying.

Finally, your contentions defy common sense and the laws of nature. So, it is your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe? Are these magic trees? Remember, we are talking about fact and reason here. No answer=you lie.

Date: October 11, 2020 04:32PM

> So these are actually baked calamari, but I post
> the picture only to encourage you to learn how to
> size your posted image files properly. Just one
> of many details that you need to tend to.
>
> SRC="https://kirbiecravings.com/wp-content/uploads
> /2017/01/baked-calamari.jpg" width=300>

Yup. My bad on the sizing. See how easy it is to admit mistakes? Well, it’s easy for normal functioning adults. No so easy for liars with fragile egos which is the category you squarely fall into.

The grilled calamari in the photos above look great though. With all of your alleged experience with and contacts in the hospitality industry, it’s incomprehensible that you couldn’t identity calamari. After all, it looks strikingly similar to the calamari at your favorite strip-mall pizzeria. Hmmm. Maybe because you’re a fraud?

Date: October 11, 2020 04:54PM

seven figure city..... Wrote:
> I’ve been there far more often and more recent than you

In addition to being somewhat childishly ungrammatical, your words would mean so much more if they ever once comported with evidence gleaned in simple eye-witness observation. But of course, they do not.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2020 05:25PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: October 11, 2020 05:40PM

> seven figure city..... Wrote:
> -----
> > I’ve been there far more often and more recent
> than you
>
> Your words would mean so much more
> if they ever once comported with evidence gleaned
> in simple eye-witness observation. But of course,
> they do not.

Your statements are lies that defy common sense, the laws of nature, and sound horticultural science. No matter what you say, you cannot change these very obvious truths.

Avoiding the questions posed to you only confirms you are a liar and that you know you've been caught in yet another lie. You keep cowardly running away from what you know is a question that you can't answer truthfully. If you answer truthfully, you expose yourself as a liar. If you answer with a lie, you expose yourself as a moron. It's really a Hobson's choice for you as your ego won't let you answer the question. It's why you keep running away from it and why I keep torturing you with it. Here it is again - Is it your contention that the two trees in the foreground (some 60-70 feet apart) grew up 20 some feet and out 30 some feet in under a year's time? This is what you expect people to believe?

Here's some more of what you are trying desperately to avoid confronting:

Further, trimming ginkgo trees is generally unnecessary. The bulk of the pruning you will do for a ginkgo is while the tree is still young and establishing its shape (and be to small to obscure views of large glass and granite walls). Once the tree is mature, the only trimming you need to do is to remove dead branches or weak or broken limbs. The best time of year for ginkgo tree pruning is in the late fall, in the winter, or in early spring. So, according to you, the horticulturists at NPS don't know what they are doing. Now, what's more likely - that you are lying or NPS did everything wrong? The obvious answer is you are lying.

There are no questions that remain regarding the views of the memorial to those walking or driving along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity. The glass and granite walls have never been obscured at all. The only question is why you would lie about such things?

Date: October 11, 2020 05:53PM

There never were any actual questions concerning your phony photos. They were always out of date and place in conveying a gross misrepresentation of the actual state of the area. Had you ever been there, you would in theory have chosen not to post such sorry and misguided slop as you have.

Date: October 11, 2020 06:15PM

You can't even lie with any success. You won't answer because you're a lying fraud.

The photo is from August of 2019. Your claims about all this foliage obscuring the views 10 months later are complete nonsense. Those trees can't grow that fast, dope.

It is taken from Washington Avenue. That's the place we're talking about after all.

Date: October 11, 2020 07:05PM

> The photo is from August of 2019. Your claims
> about all this foliage obscuring the views 10
> months later are complete nonsense.

Forget ten months. I was there three times in October 2019, and things were not then at all what you have claimed. I think I know why that is.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: October 11, 2020 07:23PM

> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> I'm Too stupid to know what 'google map' means. You
> were
I was trying to hyper-glamorize a trip youI didn't
> actually take to a parking spot youI didn't
> actually occupy while ignoring a meal that youI
> didn't actually order or eat anyway. The entireI dream up a
> concocted mess every daywasand I'm as phony as a $3 bill, and to
> myour utter shame and embarrassment, it still isI do it every day w/every shitpost I make on FFXU.
> By contrast, when Iyou report your having eaten out,
> it is because weyou actually went somewhere and
> actually ate something. You areI am just a pathetic
> fraud who cannot live up to that sort of simple
> honesty.

FIFY

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: October 11, 2020 07:24PM

> It’s been months now and your pathetic ass still
> can’t name a single lie I have told here. Not
> one. What a pathetic little weakling douchebag
> asshole.

What a pathetic playground loser with his 3rd grader potty mouth.

Date: October 11, 2020 07:32PM

> -----
> > The photo is from August of 2019. Your claims
> > about all this foliage obscuring the views 10
> > months later are complete nonsense.
>
> Forget ten months. I was there three times in
> October 2019, and things were not then at all what
> you have claimed. I think I know why that is.

LOL! Now you are claiming that those two small trees, both smaller than a lamppost, somehow magically grew so tall and wide in a mere two months that the foliage occured views of the glass and granite walls of the memorial.

Fucking liar. That's all you are and ALL the irrefutable evidence proves it.

Date: October 11, 2020 07:51PM

I’m simply stating as a simple matter of fact that I was there three times in October 2019, and the scene was not as your photos portray it.

Date: October 11, 2020 07:57PM

You're lying. The picture taken a mere two months prior to your alleged trip proves you are lying. Then again, you know next to nothing about the entire area and have misrepresented numerous facts about it.

Date: October 11, 2020 07:59PM

The only difference between the photo and what you would have seen had you actually made the trio is that the leaves of the tree would have started to take on their vibrant autumn gold hue as they have recently.

Date: October 11, 2020 08:08PM

The facts are that you are a total fraud who just ran head first into a brick wall.

Date: October 11, 2020 08:25PM

You're projecting again. The irrefutable facts clearly demonstrate you are a liar.

Fact 1 - The picture was taken in August of 2019
Fact 2 - Views of the glass and granite walls are clearly unobstructed in the photograph.
Fact 3 - The trees in the photograph are shorter than a lamppost.
Fact4 - The Ginkgo Autumn Gold grows extremely slow for several years after planting. For the few years, the tree will only grow around 1 foot per year.
Fact 5 - The distance between the two trees seen in the foreground are approximately 60-70 feet apart.
Fact 6- You claim views of the glass and granite walls were obstructed by the tree's foliage during your alleged trip in October of 2019.
Fact 7 - Facts 1 through 5 show that your claim is bogus.

Ergo, you are a liar.

Date: October 11, 2020 09:16PM

Ergo, you are a FRAUD. No surprise there, though. Dope.

Posted by: umpxu ()
Date: October 11, 2020 09:20PM

> Ergo, you are a FRAUD. No surprise there, though.
> Dope.

^^^ LOL!

Date: October 11, 2020 09:29PM

> Ergo, you are a FRAUD. No surprise there, though.
> Dope.

LOL! You can't dispute a single fact. You lose. Loser.

Face it, you got caught in another lie.

Date: October 11, 2020 10:12PM

Try harder, asshole. It won’t actually help, but you can always give it a shot.

Date: October 11, 2020 10:35PM

Try harder at what? It's over. The facts show you are a liar. Your retorts are nothing more than the whimpers of a badly beaten buffoon. Keep at it and I'll simply point out that you are a confirmed liar. Not only are you a liar, you're stupid enough to think anyone might believe your implausible tall tales.

Date: October 12, 2020 08:38AM

> Try harder at what?

Keeping yourself out of harm's way here. You've been in quite the slump in that regard of late. By the way, here's a nicely-sized photo of some grilled calamari to start the day...

IMG_2432-1024x768.jpg

Date: October 12, 2020 10:39AM

Well, the no-sock-puppet Whiffie Gang rode through at 7:23, 7:24, and 7:32 last night, but they could do no more than make another god-awful mess of themselves. Some things never change. Things actually did change in becoming a bit more messy out here in the Sweet Spot this morning, this after being hit with three quarters of an inch of rain overnight. Our properties are of course designed to deal with exactly that sort of thing and more, so swales, rain gardens, gravel grids, and drain fields have merely been doing their thing on our behalf out here once more. It was meanwhile 61 degrees when I got up, and it should be just about that over the rest of the day and the evening as well. The rain has dialed itself back to patchy, so it was not a problem to pick a pause in which to clamber out and grab the morning paper. A bit of a breeze is blowing though with enough mist hanging in the air to actually sting a bit when being blown in your face. No signs of any wildlife yet, but they surprised us with a mid-afternoon visit yesterday, so we'll just have to see what sort of weird schedule they might be on today.

Certain to happen today of course is more humiliation for the disgraceful President Ding Dong and his rambling notions on an already long overdue package of economic relief. Millions are hurting thanks to his bungling, but the idea of some trillion-dollar slush fund for Trump to dole out to My Pillow Guy and others among his bevy of sycophantic pals and ass-kissing cronies is obviously not going to fly. Demanding just that is Trump's way of telling actually needy people to 'go fly a kite.' What an absolutely awful person.

In other news, the survivors to this point in Bozo Bobby's uncompelling nonsense blitzkrieg of a postseason are the Rays and Astros on one side, and the Braves and Dodgers on the other. Except for fans in those few cities, all of America is paying next to no actual attention at all. Phony-ball is just plain not a reasonable or acceptable substitute for the real thing. Worse yet in all likelihood, the plug has now officially been pulled on MiLB with dozens of small to mid-sized cities left out of the pictures entirely. The clowns on hand are not likely to be able to deal with what they have done.

Much the same of course could be said for the french-fried losers of Falls Church City. An adult and two minors may have narrowly avoided becoming the latest roadway corpses when they were struck by a car last week on West Broad Street. Unsurprisingly, investigation of the incident was incomplete at last report.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2020 10:44AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: October 12, 2020 10:42AM

-------------------------------------------------
> Keeping yourself out of harm's way here.

More baseless bluster that amount to nothing more than the whimpering whines of a badly beaten buffoon.

> You've been in quite the slump in that regard of late.

You're projecting again. The facts conclusively show you are a liar. You couldn't substantiate your Google Map directions nonsense. To be fair, it's impossible for you to do so because you lied. Grilled calamari was a foreign concept to you despite claims of being a hospitality industry insider. And Facts 1 through 7 irrefutably showed you were a liar.

Wiser men, more stable men would simply hang their head in shame and walk away. Liars with personality disorders who need to get the last word in, of course, come back for more.

> By the way, here's a nicely-sized photo of some
> grilled calamari to start the day...

See, you really should be thanking me. After all, you didn't even know such a dish existed not too long ago. Despite claims of extensive knowledge of and close ties to high-level professionals in the hospitality industry, you couldn't recognize the dish. Big, BIG fail on your part.

Posted by: Yet another post that ()
Date: October 12, 2020 10:42AM

^^^ Nobody read.

Date: October 12, 2020 11:39AM

> See, you really should be thanking me. After all,
> you didn't even know such a dish existed not too
> long ago.

While I never order it, it is on the regular menu at one of our several favorite area Italian spots, so even if only from that, we would certainly be aware of it. Sort of like how even though we are a part of the great masses who have no use at all for Exit 6, the giant signs make it obvious that such a thing does for some reason exist.

> Despite claims of extensive knowledge of and close
> ties to high-level professionals in the hospitality
> industry, you couldn't recognize the dish. Big, BIG
> fail on your part.

Well, like our three to you disconcerting trips down Wash Ave in October 2019, those claims are all simple statements of relevant fact that you are not at all able to deal with. Otherwise, this is all just something else to slam the big bad boot up your butt for.

As we have seen, your foolish outlier picture is representative only of a tiny fraction of calamari as it is actually prepared and served, the most popular method by far being simply breaded, seasoned, and deep-fried. As the home of your own low-ball residence does not actually serve the stuff, you might not have known about that. Here by the way is what a plate of stuffed calamari in red sauce might look like. Doubtful that you'll ever have a chance to order such a thing, but you never know, maybe you can set out one day and walk far enough to find it...

IMG_2289-2-scaled.jpg

Date: October 12, 2020 12:36PM

> While I never order it, it is on the regular menu
> at one of our several favorite area Italian spots,

Yes, I already pointed out that it is on the menu at the strip-mall pizzeria. It is served that way at numerous places across the globe.

> so even if only from that, we would certainly be
> aware of it.

And yet, you couldn't recognize it. Your claim of being aware of it is dubious at best. Remember, you also claimed that you had intimate knowledge of JJ McConnell's (sic) seafood operations. And yet, you couldn't identify a fairly common seafood item? Not only are you a joke, you are a fraud.

> Sort of like how even though we are
> a part of the great masses who have no use at all
> for Exit 6, the giant signs make it obvious that
> such a thing does for some reason exist.

This crutch gave out a long time ago. You fucked up when the exit was described to you. You were not aware of it. It only exacerbated your Washington Avenue Wipeout.

> Well, like our three to you disconcerting trips
> down Wash Ave in October 2019,

And yet, you've bungled just about every attempt to describe the views and environs of the area. Another big FAIL on your part exposing you as a fraud.

> those claims are
> all simple statements of relevant fact that you
> are not at all able to deal with.

Your problem is that while you make the claim, all other available evidence doesn't support it.

> Otherwise, this
> is all just something else to slam the big bad
> boot up your butt for.

Your boot, like you, has been mired in your own pile of bullshit since the day you stepped onto the playing field. It has one miserable defeat after another for your impotent and incompetent lying ass.

> As we have seen, your foolish outlier picture is
> representative only of a tiny fraction of calamari
> as it is actually prepared and served,

Bzzzt. It is quite common. The fact that you think it is the outlier is only further evidence that you know next to nothing about the hospitality industry. For fuck's sake, even your favorite strip-mall pizzeria serves it that way.

> the most
> popular method by far being simply breaded,
> seasoned, and deep-fried.

Who said it wasn't? The most popular way is not the ONLY way. Grilled and pan-fried are seen regularly on menus. Well, regularly by those of us who go out.

> As the home of your own
> low-ball residence does not actually serve the
> stuff, you might not have known about that.

LOL! You are the incompetent, invalid geriatric here, pops. I've grilled plenty of calamari at home. Fried it in a wok a few times, but fried even less. If you didn't have this irrational fear of grills, you might not look so stupid.

> Here
> by the way is what a plate of stuffed calamari in
> red sauce might look like. Doubtful that you'll
> ever have a chance to order such a thing, but you
> never know, maybe you can set out one day and walk
> far enough to find it...

As you know full well, I drive plenty of places. For some reason, you still can't seem to replicate the route I described to TBC with a link to Google Map directions showing the exact same route. After all, you claimed that it existed. I see you've been caught in another lie. Maybe you can try the old I saw it but can't prove I saw it defense. It's worked so well for you in the past! LOL!

One thing is for sure though, is that I won't have to put any portion of my house in hock to get calamari prepared in any fashion I please. It'll be paid for by the end of the billing cycle and the rewards points tucked away for future use or simply cash back.

Date: October 12, 2020 12:47PM

It is already well known that you cannot qualify for an equity line. CashNetUSA will take you on though.

Date: October 12, 2020 01:16PM

LOL! Yeah, go with that. The HELOC is just another crutch for you as you can't pay off your debts at the end of the month. It's just a sign that you have low cash flow.

You're now hobbling off in shame from your Calamari Catastrophe. Looks like you know you were GRILLED! LOL!

Let's watch you hobble off from this one...

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Provide a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed above. No link=lie.

Date: October 12, 2020 01:17PM

> Yes, I already pointed out that it is on the menu
> at the strip-mall pizzeria.

And yet you thought we would be unaware of it. How dumb is that?

> Remember, you also claimed that you had intimate knowledge
> of JJ McConnell's (sic) seafood operations.

Well, enough to know that they deliver fresh seafood on Sunday and holiday mornings.

> As you know full well, I drive plenty of places.

Your actual history here suggests that you do not even WALK to plenty of places. The rest is just a pile of silly photo-fairy tales.

Date: October 12, 2020 01:28PM

Hmmm. Wealthy retirees versus a dope-in-a-dump? Not much question how a cashflow comparison would work out there.

Date: October 12, 2020 01:35PM

> And yet you thought we would be unaware of it.
> How dumb is that?

Well, you clearly couldn't recognize it. How dumb is that? Perhaps you aren't as knowledgeable and experienced in the hospitality industry as you pretend to be.

> Well, enough to know that they deliver fresh
> seafood on Sunday and holiday mornings.

I think it's safe to say that after your Calamari Catastrophe, it's obvious you're not as knowledgeable as you claim to be.

And, if you want fresh squid, which is what calamari is (don't pretend you already knew that), JJ McConnell (sic) only delivers it fresh whole and uncleaned. You want it any other way, it'll be frozen.

> Your actual history here suggests that you do not
> even WALK to plenty of places. The rest is just a
> pile of silly photo-fairy tales.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 12, 2020 01:37PM

> Hmmm. Wealthy retirees versus a dope-in-a-dump?
> Not much question how a cashflow comparison would
> work out there.

We know what homes sell for in my neighborhood. You're too ashamed to even say what zip code you live in. LOL!

You're nothing more than a fraud. Let's not forget that you've been caught telling lies.

Date: October 12, 2020 02:09PM

Since I’m not at all a fan of the product, I’ll leave decisions about calamari ordering to folks such as The Principals who oversee such matters in their kitchens and with JJ’s every day. Your poor choice of a picture was meanwhile as likely to have been fried plantains or some random Mrs. Paul’s product as anything else. It had been grilled cheese and branzino that were on the menu, but...

Date: October 12, 2020 02:27PM

LOL! Your Calamari Catastrophe has left you properly grilled. There's nothing more left but to laugh at you. All the excuses in the world, including mentioning the friends from the Land of Make-believe, will do nothing to save you. No recovery is available to you. You lost. Again.

Date: October 12, 2020 02:29PM

> Since I’m not at all a fan of the product,

You don't even recognize the product, dope. You've never tried it. How do you know if you are a fan or not? Such a Restaurant Week Rube.

Date: October 12, 2020 02:44PM

---------------------------------------------------
> We know what homes sell for in my neighborhood.

Do you mean the home, or an area of houses on postage-stamp lots in a cut-through neighborhood just down the way from Seven Corners?

> You're too ashamed to even say what zip code you
> live in. LOL!

It’s been described well enough, as your ever-blazing envy and butthurt go to show.

> You're nothing more than a fraud. Let's not forget
> that you've been caught telling lies.

Oddly, after months and months of searching, you have not found a single one of those lies. Chalk that up as a SUPER-FAIL by a SUPER-LOSER.

Date: October 12, 2020 02:55PM

Rant-boy is all worked up over his cascading branzino and calamari fails. Almost as bad as his compound Wash Ave fuck-ups.

Date: October 12, 2020 03:33PM

> Rant-boy is all worked up over his cascading
> branzino and calamari fails.

You're projecting again. You couldn't even identify a picture of calamari despite claims of expertise in seafood delivery and restaurants. That's just a big, BIG fail on your part. One from which you can't recover.

Have you tried your Google image trick for "branzino" yet? What'd you come up with, dope? Are you man enough to tell folks here what the first photo is? Didn't think so, pussy. Run, sissy, RUN!

While you area at it....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

As for your other lies, let's just say you got Seven Fact Fucked yesterday. Your post-game whimpers and cries confirmed that.

Date: October 12, 2020 03:49PM

You’ve sailed off the edge of the earth, Linus. Quite the spectacle!.

Date: October 12, 2020 04:30PM

And, right on cue, we have the resident shit-shack shut-in start his ridiculous retorts. Of course, the baseless bluster is all bark and no bite. They are really nothing more than the whiney whimpers of a badly beaten buffoon.

Seven Fact Fucked and fucked by his own ineptitude at providing a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed below. No link=lie.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 12, 2020 05:26PM

Just rubbing your nose in the stench and mess of your foolish Falls Church fairy tales. Otherwise known as low-grade bullshit.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!

Date: October 12, 2020 05:49PM

Dude, every sees right through your hollow claims of success here. You were fucked by seven facts. As a self described hospitality industry insider, you couldn't even recognize calamari. You're a total fraud. You can't blame me for that, it's your own words that betray you.

And you're fucked by your own ineptitude at providing a link to Google Map directions that replicates the directions listed below. No link=lie.

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Again, your own words betray you. No matter how hard you try, you can't provide directions from Google Maps that replicate the route I told you about. You fail. Again. You lose. Again.

Now back to the lying shit-shack shut-in's regular bullshit which is really just another admission of his defeat.......

Date: October 12, 2020 06:06PM

Did you miss the FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL part, asshole? That’s actually not even enough FAIL’s to cover your recent collapses here. Just a worthless simple shit who falls short every single day. What a miserable loser.

Date: October 12, 2020 07:03PM

> Did you miss the FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL part,
> asshole?

1. That's you simply projecting your numerous shortcomings yet again. FAIL.

2. You are a confirmed liar and as such, just about anything you claim can be dismissed out of hand. FAIL.

3. You can't substantiate nearly everything you claim. Take your latest Google Map directions fuck-up as just the latest example. Remember, no link=lie. FAIL.

4. You're a total fucking fraud. As a self-described hospitality industry expert, you were completely perplexed when a photo of grilled calamari was presented to you. FAIL.

5. Seven facts blew you out of the water when it came to your bogus claims relating to the views of the glass and granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial to those driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity. You couldn't refute a single one. That's called irrefutable evidence. FAIL.

There's your five FAILS and they clearly hang heavy around your neck and yours alone. Wouldn't be surprised to see a post from you in the wee hours as these failures will clearly haunt your impotent and incompetent ass.

Now back to the lying shit-shack shut-in's regular bullshit which is really just another admission of his defeat.......

Date: October 12, 2020 07:49PM

Your bullshit is not in any way redeemed by repeating the same sorry-ass nonsense over and over and over again. You fucked up north and south, you fucked up August 2019, you fucked up views of 123, all of branzino and calamari, and your nonsense stories about dining on the Georgetown waterfront. All bullshit, all the time. You remain just a dope in a dump, and we remain highly credentialed wealthy retirees enjoying all the best in life out here in the Sweet Spot. We rock. You do not. Amen.

Date: October 12, 2020 08:38PM

You seem really mad. Telling the truth could ease your conscience and your pain.

Let's start with an easy one. What date do you contend that the street-view photo of the glass and granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial was taken?

Date: October 13, 2020 09:31AM

> You seem really mad.

You seem to be an idiot.

> Telling the truth could ease your conscience
> and your pain.

Telling the truth is all I do, here or elsewhere. I don;t need any more than fact and reason, which is why your four-month search to find a single lie I have told here continues to come up empty.

> Let's start with an easy one. What date do you
> contend that the street-view photo of the glass
> and granite walls of the American Veterans
> Disabled for Life Memorial was taken?

I don't have any such contention. You do. All I can say is that I was there in person three times during October 2019, and the scene then was not at all in the vein suggested in photo you claim to be from August 2019. Now, I could look for a date by unwrapping ExIf data from that photo as posted, but you have been burned by ExIf data before, so chain of custody issues would suggest that there would be no point in doing so. Tampering with evidence, and all that.

Date: October 13, 2020 12:06PM

> Telling the truth is all I do, here or elsewhere.
> I don;t need any more than fact and reason, which
> is why your four-month search to find a single lie
> I have told here continues to come up empty.

No link=you lie. You are, in fact, seven fact fucked and it's about to get worse for you.

> I don't have any such contention. You do.

You did not state, "you fucked up August 2019" in a previous post? That is a contention.

> All I
> can say is that I was there in person three times
> during October 2019, and the scene then was not at
> all in the vein suggested in photo you claim to be
> from August 2019.

I don't claim it, Google does. Let's go straight to the source.

https://goo.gl/maps/VpBuFoaPrHztCNm2A

Towards the bottom right, you will see the words "Image capture:" with a month and year following those words. Would you care to report what the month and year are?

Date: October 13, 2020 12:16PM

Wrll, we did have about a tenth of an inch of rain overnight, but we seem to be pulling out of the gray now, so off I went into town to snatch up some new and yummy stores of fresh fruits and veggies, some fare for carnivorous snackers, and a few more or less traditional munchies for in between. The day started off at 55 degrees and things haven't changed much since, but we should just about reach 70 degrees later on as the clouds move off. Still quite humid of course, and there's a breeze out there helping to bring down soggy leaves and strew them like stickers all over the place. Trekked six of them in with me as I twice made my way into and then beyond the foyer laden with groceries. Worth it of course in restoring fridges and cupboards to their proper and amply-stocked states.

Not amply stocked at all of course is the utterly unbalanced post-COVID President Ding Dong. Not content yet with the number of super-spreader events he has sponsored, he's off now to host jam-packed, maskless Catch the Disease rallies wherever he can get away with it. 'They' tell him he's now immune, he claims, but there is no 'they' there. He's just endangering people by the thousands simply for the sake of his waning political fortunes. Trying to put words into Anthony Fauci's mouth isn't helping out much there of course. Trump will be remembered for centuries as the worst US President ever. Listening to him babble is almost like reading The Onion, except that The Onion operates at a so much more intelligent level.

In other news, it was a sad thing to learn of the death of Joe Morgan. He was a tremendous player and an intelligent voice among a media sorely lacking in such. Tip of the hat to Little Joe. Meanwhile, the Nats have lost Javy Guerra and rarely used lefty Sam Freeman to free agency. Freeman recently had TJ surgery, but Guerra, who was a non-factor early in 2019, came on to be a key part of the bullpen renaissance that helped the Nats become the last team standing.

Among the earliest of not still standing at all spots of course has long been faded Falls Church City. The place peaked better than fifty years ago and hasn't found a way back since. Instead, they have decayed as a haven and refuge for the unintelligent, the improperly and incompletely educated, and of course, so many from among the emotionally unstable. Such a sorry lot to sit atop so sparse a number of credible people.

Posted by: Wilkos comma Steve ()
Date: October 13, 2020 12:32PM

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> we
> remain highly credentialed wealthy retirees
> enjoying all the best in life out here in the
> Sweet Spot. We rock. You do not. Amen.

@Actual JP Morgenthau, you came here and took a lie detector test. We asked you:

1. Do you have many awards, citations, honors and degrees? You answered "yes".

We asked you:

2. Are you a wealthy retiree? You answered "yes".

3. Do you live in a palatial mansion on a vast estate you call the "Sweet spot"? You answered "yes".

We asked you

4. Do you tower over all your detractors? You answered "yes".

The results came back, and they came back all the same, the results came back that you, @Actual JP Morgenthau, DID NOT TELL THE TRUTH.

Date: October 13, 2020 02:11PM

Wilkos comma Steve Wrote:
> The results came back, and they came back all the same,
> the results came back that you, @Actual JP Morgenthau,
> DID NOT TELL THE TRUTH.

Same technology as could not find Brockmont?

Date: October 13, 2020 02:17PM

> Towards the bottom right, you will see the words
> "Image capture:" with a month and year following
> those words. Would you care to report what the
> month and year are?

Interesting. But can you confirm that this date is in identity with the actual date of origin for labelled images? Can you tell us who assigns such dates to an image, and why they include only month and year?

Posted by: DXGCJ ()
Date: October 13, 2020 02:25PM

> Wilkos comma Steve Wrote:
> -----
> > The results came back, and they came back all
> the same,
> > the results came back that you, @Actual JP
> Morgenthau,
> > DID NOT TELL THE TRUTH.
>
> Same technology as could not find Brockmont?

You can't find what don't exist, DOLT. There's no such thing as Brockmont. If there was, you'dda' posted a link to a house for sale there, which you've never done. This is because you're a loser lying sack of shit Gerund Boy.

Date: October 13, 2020 02:30PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Towards the bottom right, you will see the
> words
> > "Image capture:" with a month and year
> following
> > those words. Would you care to report what the
> > month and year are?
>
> Interesting. But can you confirm that this date
> is in identity with the actual date of origin for
> labelled images?

I can confirm that what is pictured is the way I recollect it looking at the time and didn't look all that much different in the ensuing year. The trees have grown about a foot taller and haven't begun their outward growth as is common with those trees. The only differences you would have seen had you actually taken those three trips in October is that many of the trees would have taken on their brilliant autumn gold color. By winter, of course, the leaves would have fallen only to reappear in the spring. In the dozens of times I've viewed that area since your alleged October trips, at no time were the glass and granite walls of the memorial obscured by any foliage to those driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

> Can you tell us who assigns such
> dates to an image, and why they include only month
> and year?

Presumably Google assigns such a date and determines the way to transmit them. Now, can you report what the month and year of the image is reported to be by Google?

Here is an image of the area captured in October of 2018. You can see a couple of the trees taking on that golden hue. It also gives you a good idea of the growth rate of the trees.

https://goo.gl/maps/ocgLYJmCvs7E4PfA6

In short, you're fucked. These images show you are a liar.

Date: October 13, 2020 02:42PM

In other words, you cannot actually confirm anything at all. I am hardly surprised.

Date: October 13, 2020 02:57PM

> In other words, you cannot actually confirm
> anything at all. I am hardly surprised.

Dude, you're fucked. Face it you've once again been exposed as a fraud. I can confirm that the first link shows a street view image captured in August of 2019. the second link shows a street view image captured in October of 2018. I can confirm that my recollection of how the area looked in those months comports with what is seen in the images. I can confirm that at no point in its existence were the glass and granite walls of the memorial obscured by any foliage to those driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

I can also confirm, as do the pictures, that you are a liar.

Date: October 13, 2020 03:04PM

Unlike me, you don’t either know or care what the truth is. Loser.

Date: October 13, 2020 03:40PM

LOL! Give it up. The truth is you've been exposed as an entire fraud. This whole fuck-up of yours pulls away the thread so that your whole fantasyland world series exploits completely unravel. You sat at home watching those games on your old ass TV with a digital converter box munching on microwave popcorn, a microwave hot-dog and warm Natural Light.

You're finished here. But please keep coming back for more as I do enjoy exposing your lies and blunders.

Date: October 13, 2020 03:53PM

Worse than your made up google directions. Not only did we attend all three home games of the 2019 World Series, but we took The Principals along for Game-5. Thanks to street closures by DCPD east of the ballpark, we had to approach from the west. Enter 3rd Street and Wash Ave.

Date: October 13, 2020 04:00PM

Give it up. Your lies and blunders have pulled the plug on that story. It's over.

Now that we've conclusively shown your claims concerning glass and granite walls of the memorial being obscured by any foliage to those driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity are complete lies, let's move on to another recent lie....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 13, 2020 04:14PM

——————————————————————————
> Give it up. Your lies and blunders have pulled the
> plug on that story. It's over.

Merely facts that are too painful for you to address. Meanwhile, I’ve just finished addressing our final 2019 income taxes. Attach some 1099’s and it will all be good to mail away in the morning.

Date: October 13, 2020 04:19PM

Your own blunders and lies tell the only story that needs to be told here. That's on you, not me. You're fucked. Caught in yet another lie.

Speaking of lies....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 13, 2020 04:34PM

Poor babbling little emotional cripple. Your photo date-confirmation fail seems to have left you in a foul mood. Maybe take a restorative walk over to Westover or something.

Date: October 13, 2020 04:49PM

> Poor babbling little emotional cripple. Your photo
> date-confirmation fail seems to have left you in a
> foul mood. Maybe take a restorative walk over to
> Westover or something.

LOL! There is no photo date fail. The month and the year in the photos are clearly marked. They show you to be a lying fraud. That's irrefutable. I will say that I did make one mistake. The distance between the two trees in the image captured in August of 2019 is not 60-70 feet. In using the distance tool in Google Earth, I ascertained that the distance is actually closer to 90 feet between the trees. That greater distance, of course, further blows your claims out of the water. Liar. You're really fucked. Still going to stick with the "I've told no lies" bullshit. That'd be just another lie.

Any particular reason you can't find this link?

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 13, 2020 04:58PM

Can you confirm in any way that this date of yours is in identity with the actual date of origin for a labelled image? Can you tell us who assigns such dates to an image, and why they include only month and year?

Date: October 13, 2020 05:40PM

LOL! You're such a fucking moron, but if you want to pretend there is some error on Google's part, go right ahead. It only makes you look like a pathetically desperate loser. At this point, this is where you say you just weren't paying attention and move on. It's not admitting to a lie, just that you were wrong. And yes, you are clearly wrong.

> Can you confirm in any way that this date of yours
> is in identity with the actual date of origin for
> a labelled image?

I can confirm that I trust Google more than your lying ass. I can also confirm that the image comports with my recollection of what the area looked like during the period in question. I can also confirm that the area NEVER looked the way you described it. In fact, views of the walls are still clearly visible today.

https://tinyurl.com/fortheliar

> Can you tell us who assigns
> such dates to an image, and why they include only
> month and year?

Your issue is with Google, not me.

What can easily be concluded though is that their images and the timeframe in which they were taken confirm you are a liar. Google Street View and Google Maps keep fucking you.

Speaking of which....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 13, 2020 05:42PM

> Enter 3rd Street

Reminder, you had no clue which building 3rd St. passes under.

Date: October 13, 2020 06:18PM

Since you plainly do not know, there is no connection at all between these dates you cite and the date on which an image was actually taken. The date is applied ad hoc, not by Google, but by image contributors, with most simply filling in a copyright date. Google simply goes along for the ride. Individual dates are not used because so many photos are actually stitched together from multiple submissions from the same general timeframe. Your fervent August 2019 claim is thus just baseless noise, which goes a long way toward explaining why in-person views from that October could be so meaningfully different.

Date: October 13, 2020 06:29PM

No, just no. You got caught in a lie.

Date: October 13, 2020 07:02PM

Yeah, that was the sound of the big bad boot cramming its way up your sorry butt once again. You’ll remember that one.

Date: October 13, 2020 07:16PM

I'll remember you trying to lie your way out of a lie. It wasn't even a plausible lie.

If you happen to live in a country where Google Street View is available, you can use the Google Maps website itself to determine the date when Google Street Views cars were in your area capturing pictures of the neighborhood.

Go to maps.google.com and search for an address. Next, drag the yellow “Pegman” to any area on the Google Map to switch from aerial to street view. The image capture date will be instantly displayed in the status bar as shown in the link below.

https://tinyurl.com/AllYouDoIsLie

Unlike Google Earth, the capture dates available inside Street View images only reveal the month and year of the picture but not the exact date.

You fucked up and now you just look dumb trying to peddle this ludicrously stupid lie. Give it up. Admit you lied. Admit you made a mistake, but either way, you were wrong about views of the glass and granite walls.

Speaking of your lies...

Speaking of which....

> into DC and
> signs for Rock
> where you
> right onto
> lot at the TBC.
>
> directions, moron.

Date: October 13, 2020 08:37PM

REFRESHER FOR THE SERIOUSLY DUMB
Since you plainly do not know, there is no connection at all
between these dates you cite and the date on which an image
was actually taken. The date is applied ad hoc, not by Google,
but by image contributors, with most simply filling in a copyright
date. Google simply goes along for the ride. Individual dates
are not used because so many photos are actually stitched
together from multiple submissions from the same general
timeframe. Your fervent August 2019 claim is thus just baseless
noise, which goes a long way toward explaining why in-person
views from that October could be so meaningfully different.

Date: October 13, 2020 09:02PM

Except you're fucking dead wrong. Not a word you type about the date of the picture is true. By all means though, keep posting it. I'll keek giving you just enough rope to hang yourself.

Posted by: REFRESHER FOR THE SERIOUSLY DUMB ()
Date: October 13, 2020 11:09PM

Street View images are dated by the time taken.

Posted by: Wait... ()
Date: October 13, 2020 11:48PM

Grandpa thinks that StreetView is just pics from random "image contributors" that are "stitched together from multiple submissions."

LOL!

Date: October 14, 2020 12:25AM

Wait... Wrote:
> Grandpa thinks that StreetView is just pics from
> random "image contributors" that are "stitched
> together from multiple submissions."
>
> LOL!

I'm going to have some fun with him though Make him look like a fool again. He has no idea about when and where those pictures are captured.

Date: October 14, 2020 09:57AM

Long night for the Whiffies. They've now been scorched by north-south at one end of Washington Avenue, and by August 2019 at the other. In between, a total botch of a phony google-dinner at Fiona Mare. Ignorance, envy, and butthurt all the way around.

Date: October 14, 2020 10:43AM

The image was captured in August of 2019 as it indicates.

Date: October 14, 2020 11:52AM

Well, there are Mudville types out there having no fun just now, but it's just another marvelous morning here in the Sweet Spot. A bit on the brisk side at 46 degrees when I first got up, but we've already moved up into the mid-50's and the best part of this afternoon should be spent in the low 70's. There's barely any chance of rain out there, and along with soft breezes and low humidity, we should have sun, sun,sun all day long. Nice. Very pleasant trip down and back along the driveway to lay claim to the morning paper just a bit ago, and with the calculations now done and signatures now afixed, today will bring the hour for final assembly of our 2019 federal income tax packet, and then its transport off to be added to today's streams of certified mail. The deadline for that is not until tomorrow, but it never hurts to be a day early.

What does hurt of course is each additional day of national and global disgrace as piled up in the masses of lies and aggressions erected by the vile and venal President Ding Dong. There may be some good news in that the Trump campaign has been foundering financially as odds of his eventual loss have grown, while Biden rakes in larger and larger piles of cash and uses them to make more and more states competitive. There is still a way to save the country, if only we will pull together and take it.

In other news, the Nats have out-righted both RHP James Burque and C Raudy Read off their own roster and onto that of Triple-A Fresno. The 40-man roster now has six vacancies on it, strongly suggesting that some flurry of player ingress will ensue once phony-ball is finally shut down. With COVID still raging of course, there is no real indication that actual normalcy will return to MLB any time soon. Everything everywhere has pretty much just been left a mess.

Certainly that is the case in foundering Falls Church City as well and has been for quite a long time. Haven't seen word yet on any City Council actions on Insight. Hopefully, such word will be forthcoming more quickly than details about the poor Corpse of S Washington Street.

Date: October 14, 2020 11:59AM

I'm the one holding the hammer. It's only up to me when I decide to drop it on your empty skull. You have no say in the matter. The photo was taken in August of 2019 as it indicates. You do realize that Google tells folks when and where their fleet of vehicles will be out capturing street-view images, don't you?

Date: October 14, 2020 12:23PM

That's some really bad butthurt there, Bozo. Maybe console yourself with a long, lonely walk off into the wilds of Arlington to find some top-of-your-class strip-mall Mediterranean food.

Pages: PreviousFirst...114115116117118119120121122123124...LastNext
Current Page: 119 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.