HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...8990919293949596979899...LastNext
Current Page: 94 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: July 30, 2020 12:30PM

And since you dopes are so obsessed with what to us was just an ordinary leisurely lunch, I'll note that the entrées ran in the $30-35 range, while the apps and desserts were $12-15. I don't know what the wine was listed for, since the owner has known us for a long time and simply brings out what he knows we will enjoy. The Banfi might not actually rank with a Terlato, Jermann, or Santa Margherita, but it's still quite nice, and we certainly didn't leave any on the table. Did leave a very nice tip of course, no doubt a lot more than what some bunch of impoverished pikers might have done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 30, 2020 01:38PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> the entrées ran in the $30-35 range, while
> the apps and desserts were $12-15.

Thank you for admitting you overpaid. All that slop you listed is worth $23.95 at the most & only on a good day for the house. If we assumed you actually did have that lunch, which you might not of, they prob. saw a dope like you 10 mi. away & gave you an beefed up price menu. You gotta be an obvious dope in public, since you're a real obvious dope on FFXU.

I don't know
> what the wine was listed for, since the owner has
> known us for a long time and simply brings out
> what he knows we will enjoy. The Banfi might not
> actually rank with a Terlato, Jermann, or Santa
> Margherita, but it's still quite nice, and we
> certainly didn't leave any on the table. Did
> leave a very nice tip of course, no doubt a lot
> more than what some bunch of impoverished pikers
> might have done.

Google's everybody's friend but you, Dimwit. every time you try to use it, you get burned. What that FC guy calls your "Brockmont Blunder" & "Wash Ave. Wipeout" is more than enough proof of this. Still, on the odd possibility you figure out how to use it & don't get burned this time, you'll find it for around $15 a bottle. The std. markup would be 37 & change to 45, but, they saw an obvious dope like you with a huge hole in his head & charged you $80.

Nobody believes you know the owner; really Dimwit; seriously; nobody. You're a nasty old Depends pooping asshole nobody wants to be around. It's why you shitpost on this dumbass internet message board on holidays when the rest of us are with our families or friends. Only a loser like you has time to shitpost on an internet message board full of trolls & sock puppets on a holiday b\c nobody wants a nasty old asshole like you around them. Never mind nobody wants to smell freshly peed & pooped Depends (or old pooped & peed Depends, either).

Don't even try on that fake tip you made up. Nasty old assholes like you don't tip or don't tip very much. The help doesen't care, though, since they got their tip out of the cranked up prices you got charged.

Everybody here knows you're a fake & a fraud. Nobody beleives a lying nasty old buttwipe like you.

Really, Dimwit, you made an ass of yourself just like you do on FFXU every day. Nobody believes your BS; really; nobody; seriosly; nobody but nobody.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: July 30, 2020 02:02PM

Reminder: It's been well established that the shit-shack shut-in is using his fake $550 lunch with make-believe friends to distract from the fact that he painted himself into a corner with his lies and stupidity.

Watch him run again....

> LOL! There’s that stupid picture again for a
> 40th or whatever time.

The fact that you keep a loose count only confirms how badly it chaps your well-beaten ass.

> It’s like you still
> don’t understand how out of place and time it
> is.

And yet, you can't explain how it is out of place and time. You always seem to run away whenever you are asked where it was taken from and when it was taken. Presumably, you'll do it once again. (BINGO)

> Meanwhile, detailed coordinates for Brockmont have
> of course been posted

And yet, you can't name a street there. Hardly a surprise as you are too inept to spot any of your many lies.

> And of course, FCC has not limited its issues with
> school names in the way that you so desperately
> want to suggest. This has not however allowed
> them to move forward any more swiftly.

Apples to oranges, dope. You are still too dumb to get it. You tried, but once again you failed. You were even wrong on how the process played out. All in all, another total flop for you.

Date: July 30, 2020 02:27PM

Nothing will work today that has failed so badly so many times before.

Date: July 30, 2020 02:50PM

> Nothing will work today that has failed so badly
> so many times before.

Nobody expects anything more from you than your usual lies and cowardice. But, it’s still fun to watch you try and wiggle your way out of the corner you’ve managed to stupidly paint yourself into.

Date: July 30, 2020 03:04PM

LOL! Your unvaried babbling remains as irrelevant as it is ignorant.

Date: July 30, 2020 03:31PM

LOL! That’s a lame ass excuse, even for a sissy like you. If you don’t like having your lies exposed, you might consider not lying for a change.

Date: July 30, 2020 03:49PM

Like a child, you just re-babble the same old bits of long ago discredited bullshit. Fake lunches with fake people somehow proven by your own inept analysis of language and time stamps? Please, dope!

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: July 30, 2020 04:31PM

LOL! Those conclusions are surmised by the FACT you are a confirmed liar. While I may not be able to conclusively prove you went no further than your carport this week, you’ve told enough bald-faced lies that anything you say should be viewed with a healthy amount of skepticism. Let’s also not forget that your descriptions of events and places are so comically riddled with factual errors and blunders. A man of your supposed means and experience simply would not make such a fool of himself in such ways.

Date: July 30, 2020 04:43PM

You mean by pointing out the utter collapse of your dumb refrains about Brockmont, Brine, and all that vegetation along Wash Ave? It’s just one thing after another going down the drain on you. Fool.

Posted by: Cash Flow - Get some ()
Date: July 30, 2020 04:45PM

> Jess Sayin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We do. But we don't have to pawn our houses to
> do
> > so like you do.
>
> Hmmm. Another plain-as-day stupid shit
> sock-puppet with no awareness at all of how credit
> or financial instruments work. Don’t worry
> though. You can always fall back on CashNetUSA.

You're the one who has to pawn their house to pay for their vacation and other mundane things like dinner. lol

Date: July 30, 2020 05:51PM

^^^ Like I said, these flubs just don’t understand any aspect of finance at all. Low net rates of deductible interest versus higher net rates of taxable earnings. It’s not really rocket science, but it’s all over a lot of heads here.

Posted by: Cash Poor ()
Date: July 30, 2020 08:55PM

> ^^^ Like I said, these flubs just don’t
> understand any aspect of finance at all. Low net
> rates of deductible interest versus higher net
> rates of taxable earnings. It’s not really
> rocket science, but it’s all over a lot of heads
> here.

^ Pure blabber.

It's no longer deductible dumbass. Hasn't been since 2017/2018 unless spent to “...buy, build, or substantially improve the taxpayer’s home."

Unlike you I don't have to borrow the money for such things to begin with so the added cost of your borrowing is irrelevant to me.

Posted by: Actual J. Pantyboy Morgenthau ()
Date: July 30, 2020 10:43PM

> Nothing will work today that has failed so badly
> so many times before.

Then Y do U keep shitposting the same old failure BS every day nobody ever believes?

Date: July 30, 2020 11:50PM

> You mean by pointing out the utter collapse of
> your dumb refrains about Brockmont, Brine, and all
> that vegetation along Wash Ave? It’s just one
> thing after another going down the drain on you.
> Fool.

I mean what is true. In FACT, you are a confirmed liar who has told enough bald-faced lies that anything you say should be viewed with a healthy amount of skepticism. Your descriptions of events and places are so comically riddled with factual errors and blunders. A man of your supposed means and alleged experience simply would not make such a fool of himself in such ways on such a frequent basis.

These desperate little retorts of yours only confirm that you are aware of what everyone else concluded quite some time ago. While you won’t admit it, and you certainly don’t need to, it is painfully obvious that you know that you’ve been cornered by your own lies and stupidity. You have nowhere to go, quite literally actually. Your desperate need to get the last word in here will of course keep you returning to post more of your useless drivel. You’ll just continue to be mocked.

Date: July 30, 2020 11:58PM

Cash Poor Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^ Like I said, these flubs just don’t
> > understand any aspect of finance at all. Low
> net
> > rates of deductible interest versus higher net
> > rates of taxable earnings. It’s not really
> > rocket science, but it’s all over a lot of
> heads
> > here.
>
>
> ^ Pure blabber.
>
> It's no longer deductible dumbass. Hasn't been
> since 2017/2018 unless spent to “...buy, build,
> or substantially improve the taxpayer’s home."

This has all been explained to him before. He was unaware of it, be he prattles on like it’s still true. This is the exact type of thing I’m talking about when I say that a man of his supposed means and experience simply would not make such blunders. It’s like his Town Car moment if you are familiar with that bone-headed blunder of his.

Posted by: XB3PU ()
Date: July 31, 2020 12:43AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Cash Poor Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
>
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> > ^
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> It’s like his Town Car
> moment if you are familiar with that bone-headed
> blunder of his.

But you don't understand, it was a typo.

Date: July 31, 2020 09:14AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> Thank you for admitting you overpaid.

No doubt I paid more than you would have or could have. No doubt either that such a thing happens all the time, what with my being a wealthy retiree and your being just a broke-ass loser.

> If we assumed you actually did have that lunch,
> which you might not of...

LOL! you might not HAVE completed a sufficient number of grades of elementary school.

> ...they prob. saw a dope like you 10 mi. away &
> gave you an beefed up price menu.

Well, we had called ahead and told them we'd be coming. We often do that, even at GAR restaurants.

> What that FC guy calls your "Brockmont Blunder" &
> "Wash Ave. Wipeout" is more than enough proof of
> this.

LOL! Pay more attention. He's had the big bad boot put up his butt on both of those. As well of course as a part of dozens of other horrible defeats and brutal beatings he has had to endure over the years. Scallop season, water-taxis, the side streets of Vienna. His seven year history here is just a litany of awful outcomes.

> The std. markup would be 37 & change to 45, but, they
> saw an obvious dope like you with a huge hole in his
> head & charged you $80.

As noted earlier, I don't know what the list for the Banfi was, but $45-50 would likely have been about right. You of course can make up whatever stupid nonsense bullshit you want. After all, you're just a total dope.

> Nobody believes you know the owner...

Nevertheless, we have known him for 25 years. We know the owners of other restaurants as well, but none that I can think of for as long as 25 years.

> Don't even try on that fake tip you made up.

When I walk into a place, I am hoping that I will be able to leave a 30% tip -- particularly this year when restaurants (and their workers) are having a harder time than usual. Monday, we were a little beyond that.

Date: July 31, 2020 09:39AM

Cash Poor Wrote:
> It's no longer deductible dumbass. Hasn't been
> since 2017/2018 unless spent to “...buy, build,
> or substantially improve the taxpayer’s home."

You make a claim and then post yourself the reason why the claim is invalid. What a dope! And though you've been schooled on the matter before, you've forgotten that neither the lender nor the IRS knows what the split between deductible and non-deductible interest is. The borrower/homeowner keeps track of that and is free to attribute payments first to debt that generates non-deductible interest. Having recently been through these very numbers as part of filing a 4868 Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File, I can tell you that 100% of the interest on our primary mortgage was deductible in 2019 along with a tad more than 81% of the interest on the equity line.

> Unlike you I don't have to borrow the money for
> such things to begin with so the added cost of
> your borrowing is irrelevant to me.

LOL! Your feeble understandings are so weak as to leave you unable to reckon how low-cost borrowing is a better choice than liquidation of high-earning assets. You should seek out a Money, Credit & Banking course at NVCC or some such. Assuming you could get in.

Date: July 31, 2020 09:48AM

> In FACT, you are a confirmed liar who has told enough
> bald-faced lies that anything you say should be viewed
> with a healthy amount of skepticism.

I remind you that today, July 31, is the 51st consecutive day on which you have failed to be able to name a single lie that I have told here. You are utterly at a loss when it comes to such a challenge. It is not possible within a period of 51 days to have failed any more completely than what you have done here.

Date: July 31, 2020 10:12AM

> It’s like his Town Car moment if you are familiar with that
> bone-headed blunder of his.

LOLOLOL!!! The 2016 trip to Atlanta for Opening Day still eats away at your core, doesn't it. Pack up, fly down there, tour the new stadium site, enjoy a terrific dinner along the banks of the Chattahoochee River. Enjoy a leisurely downtown breakfast the next day, head to the game against the Nats at Turner Field, then fly back to DC the following morning in oirder to catch the Nats home opener as well. And all that back-and-forth ground travel in and around Atlanta made possible by an Executive Car Service and the premium example of a Lincoln Town Car that I chose from their stable. Two different drivers, but the same car on each and every leg. The freedom to do such things is one that wealth provides, something you have never had and never will. Sulk on, my lowly and unfortunate brother.

Posted by: Empty Cash Drawer ()
Date: July 31, 2020 10:36AM

> Cash Poor Wrote:
> -----
> > It's no longer deductible dumbass. Hasn't been
> > since 2017/2018 unless spent to “...buy,
> build,
> > or substantially improve the taxpayer’s
> home."
>
> You make a claim and then post yourself the reason
> why the claim is invalid. What a dope! And
> though you've been schooled on the matter before,
> you've forgotten that neither the lender nor the
> IRS knows what the split between deductible and
> non-deductible interest is. The
> borrower/homeowner keeps track of that and is free
> to attribute payments first to debt that generates
> non-deductible interest. Having recently been
> through these very numbers as part of filing a
> 4868 Application for Automatic Extension of Time
> to File, I can tell you that 100% of the interest
> on our primary mortgage was deductible in 2019
> along with a tad more than 81% of the interest on
> the equity line.

So this 'brilliant' financial master plan of yours relies on not being audited. Great system. LOL! Sure they know. You need to be able to produce detailed records for how the money was used in order to support your deductions.

Yes, as I posted above your mortgage interest is deductible. But, in your usualy bullshiting way, that wasn't the question. Your vacations are not. Your tickets are not. Your dinners are not. The rest of your mediocre life that you finance by pawning your carport is not.

And as I've told you before, throwing out random unnecessary details like the number of a common IRS form in a weak attempt to make it appear that you're more knowledgeable than you are doesn't work. At all. Actually just the opposite.

>
> > Unlike you I don't have to borrow the money for
> > such things to begin with so the added cost of
> > your borrowing is irrelevant to me.
>
> LOL! Your feeble understandings are so weak as to
> leave you unable to reckon how low-cost borrowing
> is a better choice than liquidation of
> high-earning assets. You should seek out a Money,
> Credit & Banking course at NVCC or some such.
> Assuming you could get in.

I don't have to 'liquidate' assets to afford things. Sorry that you do.

Date: July 31, 2020 11:09AM

> I remind you that today, July 31, is the 51st
> consecutive day on which you have failed to be
> able to name a single lie that I have told here.

LOL! More like 51 days you've been too inept to find what is readily obtainable by even the most casual observer. Sad, even for an impotent invalid like you.

What do you need? Something like an actual link to one of your lies? Are you really this incompetent? You're a shit-shack shut-in. What else do you have to do besides peruse this forum? Hint: it won't take you find a lie you've told.

Date: July 31, 2020 11:21AM

> And all that
> back-and-forth ground travel in and around Atlanta
> made possible by an Executive Car Service and the
> premium example of a Lincoln Town Car that I chose
> from their stable.

By the time of your alleged trip, the Town Car was well past its prime. It would have been a late model, high-mileage piece of shit that no discerning customer would actually find to be an acceptable conveyance. The notion that anyone would actually pick it specifically is both laughable and sad. It had already been booted from the list of acceptable vehicles for Uber Black.

Being a lying shit-shack shut-in, you were completely unaware that the Town Car had fallen out of favor by both customers and car services. Upon being made aware of the status of the vehicle, you concocted this absurd notion that you personally picked it out. Yes, it is blunders like these that reveal you as nothing more than a little shit pretending to be a big shot. A man of your supposed means and alleged experience simply would not make such a fool of himself in such ways on such a frequent basis.

Date: July 31, 2020 11:45AM

Well, as these well-worn Whiffies have been falling out all over the place, we have come upon another new morning out here is the Sweet Spot that none of these loons and losers can even hope to aspire to, It's going to be a bit of a damp one out thias way though, as morning showers have already contributed to better then a quarter-inch accumulation of the wet stuff. Should see a few more hours of this before things turn merely cloudy. The humidity is still at 90% for now, and though the mercury likely won't reach 80 degrees at any point today, the trip out and back to grab the morning paper was still a bit of a sticky one. Breezes might have helped, but there wasn't much of those to speak of. No wildlife out there either, but some bunch of them is likely to make n appearance later on. Might not be able to snap a picture, but you can always scroll back to see those cute little Sweet Spot fawns.

Wish we could scroll back to a time when there was no palavering President Ding Dong to deal with. While the nation paused to honor a valiant hero of voting rights, Dumbo Donald ignores the occasion with talk of eliminating them. He's just sickeningly out of step with the times and must be dispensed with as soon as that can legally be accomplished. On the facts of the matter, that should have happened already, but cowardly Senate Republicans lacked the spine needed to stand up to real domestic terrorism and oppression. Shame on them and the lame-ass horses they rode in on. The real GOP is quite clearly a greater threat to Americans than this fictional hobgoblin of Antifa.

In other news, a two-run jack by Michael A Taylor was key to a 6-4 win over the Blue Jays as the Nats swept the road half of a four-game set. The two teams will stay right here in DC over the weekend, but won't play anyone. The Nats don't play again now until Tuesday, so it's a bit like all that time off after they blew STL out of last year's NLCS in four straight. One more COVID inroad and this whole Manfred charade might simply fall apart.

Already fallen apart of course are the low-life louts and losers of fractured Falls Church City. No word yet from anyone over in the Teeny Tiny City about any school name changes, but no doubt they'll get down to such business eventually. Perhaps they were merely set back by FCPS having already used the name John R. Lewis. I think the name John L. Lewis is still available though.

Date: July 31, 2020 12:30PM

Empty Cash Drawer Wrote:
> So this 'brilliant' financial master plan of yours
> relies on not being audited.

God, but you're fucking STOOPID. I have all of the contemporaneous notes needed to document every line on my returns, and neither the IRS nor my lender can offer up anything at all that would contradict one iota of all that. You are just too much of an out-of-the-loop dumbfuck to understand how any of this actually works. I on the other hand was already familiar with this from years of having to work under the very same system as it previously existed on Form 6251 that of course never came into play in your pitiful little world due to your chronically depressed income levels. Low-grade dope in a dump once again.

Posted by: Whatwas Whatis ()
Date: July 31, 2020 12:40PM

> Empty Cash Drawer Wrote:
> -----
> > So this 'brilliant' financial master plan of
> yours
> > relies on not being audited.
>
> God, but you're fucking STOOPID. I have all of
> the contemporaneous notes needed to document every
> line on my returns, and neither the IRS nor my
> lender can offer up anything at all that would
> contradict one iota of all that. You are just too
> much of an out-of-the-loop dumbfuck to understand
> how any of this actually works. I on the other
> hand was already familiar with this from years of
> having to work under the very same system as it
> previously existed on Form 6251 that of course
> never came into play in your pitiful little world
> due to your chronically depressed income levels.
> Low-grade dope in a dump once again.

None of your off-point blabber changes the fact that only interest that's directly associated with loans in whatever form that are used to “...buy, build, or substantially improve the taxpayer’s home" are deductible.

Rather than throwing out form numbers trying to appear that you know what you're talking about maybe you should read this instead:

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/interest-on-home-equity-loans-often-still-deductible-under-new-law

Date: July 31, 2020 01:33PM

The dope's ego won't let him admit this blunder either. Facts are meaningless to him.

Date: July 31, 2020 01:48PM

> What do you need? Something like an actual link to
> one of your lies?

The simple naming of one would have sufficed, but you know full well that there ARE no lies of mine here for you to link to in any case.

> You're a shit-shack shut-in. What else do you have
> to do besides peruse this forum? Hint: it won't
> take you find a lie you've told.

LOL! To your deep and unending consternation and dismay, the wife and I live in a gorgeous, $1.5 million home on a much larger than average lot in a very upscale area of the Sweet Spot. The property is, as you already know, beautifully landscaped, and has just in fact been visited by two fine young bucks -- tiny antlers and all -- grazing their day away on the far side of the back patio. The interiors here meanwhile feature vast expanses of glass and artisan-built custom hardwood furniture, along with hand-crafted cabinets and built-ins, high-end finishes, commissioned works of stained glass, and multiple examples of museum-grade artwork. You have to your name exactly nothing of the sort.

And of course if not for the COVID pandemic, we would have our usual half-season Club Level tickets and in-stadium reserved parking passes at Nats Park to keep us busy from April to October in a way that -- just like venturing down to West Palm Beach for Spring Training -- you will never come to know.

Date: July 31, 2020 02:04PM

> The simple naming of one would have sufficed,

You really want me to name one of your many lies? Your lies are readily apparent to even the most casual observer. I'm sorry you can't find it on your own, but that is hardly my problem. It only speaks to your ineptness.

> but
> you know full well that there ARE no lies of mine
> here for you to link to in any case.

I know that statement is yet another lie.

> LOL! To your deep and unending consternation and
> dismay, the wife and I live in a gorgeous, $1.5
> million home on a much larger than average lot in
> a very upscale area of the Sweet Spot.

So you claim, but you are a confirmed liar who has told enough bald-faced lies that anything you say should be viewed with a healthy amount of skepticism.

> The property is, as you already know, beautifully
> landscaped, and has just in fact been visited by
> two fine young bucks -- tiny antlers and all --
> grazing their day away on the far side of the back
> patio.

And, how exactly would I know that? I've seen no proof of either of those claims, dumbass.

Date: July 31, 2020 02:09PM

> By the time of your alleged trip, the Town Car was well past its prime.

In fact, the Town Car was and still is a long-standing favorite of mine, and I was happy to find a service that could make a gleaming, comfy, and spic-and-span version available to us over the three days in question. You of course have never had a connection to any upscale car service at all, so you would not be familiar with the lengths that these go to in keeping their fleets in A-1 cherry condition.

As for your Uber Black nonsense, I did have it on my phone back in the days of the SEDC townhome. It made for easy transport around town without having to give up a parking spot. These days though, the app and service have no use or purpose in my world at all.

Date: July 31, 2020 02:23PM

> In fact, the Town Car was and still is a
> long-standing favorite of mine, and I was happy to
> find a service that could make a gleaming, comfy,
> and spic-and-span version available to us over the
> three days in question.

Hogwash. You were as burned by your own stupidity then as you are today.

> You of course have never
> had a connection to any upscale car service at
> all, so you would not be familiar with the lengths
> that these go to in keeping their fleets in A-1
> cherry condition.

LOL! It was a late-model piece of shit when you pretended to be driven around it in. A respectable car service isn't running a fleet of 5+ year old cars if their customers are at all discerning. The lengths these companies go to includes updating their fleets with modern vehicles with modern amenities. Even when you think you're acting like a big shot, you come off as a little shit!

> As for your Uber Black nonsense,

It's not nonsense. It is a fact that your precious Lincoln Town Car failed to make the grade when it came time to qualify as an acceptable vehicle for Uber Black service. Uber and its millions of users recognized that the Town Car was no longer a respectable option for an executive car service to be running. The question is why weren't you aware of this trend?

Date: July 31, 2020 02:29PM

Whatwas Whatis Wrote:
> None of your off-point blabber changes the fact that only
> interest that's directly associated with loans in whatever
> form that are used to “...buy, build, or substantially
> improve the taxpayer’s home" are deductible.

Pay attention, moron. Most (if not all) home equity lines end up holding mixed balances that generate both deductible and non-deductible interest, It is the borrower who tracks the inventory of those balances and applies periodic repayments to the reduction of one or the other. Neither the lender nor the IRS has any means of tracking such things, so as long as even scribbled contemporaneous records are kept the borrower/taxayer will not be challenged.

> Rather than throwing out form numbers trying to
> appear that you know what you're talking about
> maybe you should read this instead:

LOL! You mean the article entitled Interest on Home Equity Loans Often Still Deductible Under New Law ??? Yeah, I already knew that. And the form numbers of course confuse you because you have never had a need to use any of them. Dope.

Date: July 31, 2020 02:37PM

> The dope's ego won't let him admit this blunder
> either. Facts are meaningless to him.

The material facts here begin with your being nothing but a broke-ass, slobbering, shit-slinger, You do not do tax law any better than you do Brine, branzino, Brockmont, or downtown tree-identification. Asshole.
Attachments:
BigMistakePanorama.jpg

Date: July 31, 2020 02:44PM

> You really want me to name one of your many lies?

'Name one.' That was the original charge. 2:38 PM on June 10 -- 51 days ago. And nary a response since. Stupid flamed-out failtard.

Date: July 31, 2020 02:59PM

> 'Name one.' That was the original charge. 2:38
> PM on June 10 -- 51 days ago. And nary a response
> since. Stupid flamed-out failtard.

Are you prepared to substantiate any claim labeled a lie with actual unbiased and objective visual evidence?

It's a yes or no question.

Date: July 31, 2020 03:00PM

While you run away and cower under the bed, here is another chance to be haunted by a picture from that 2016 Atlanta trip. It was snapped shortly after the Town Car dropped us off at the Press Gate. Those are the Nats doing some pre-game warm-ups in the foreground. Idiot.
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Date: July 31, 2020 03:05PM

> The material facts here begin with your being
> nothing but a broke-ass, slobbering,
> shit-slinger, You do not do tax law any better
> than you do Brine, branzino, Brockmont, or
> downtown tree-identification. Asshole.

LOL! Congratulations I found a 90 foot section of the road that has trees. Where did I claim no trees existed along the street. Now, do I need to find one with "large grassy areas" as you claimed existed? That might be difficult as there are only small strips of grass. Of course, had you known Spirit of Justice Park sits atop a 12+ foot wall on its western edge, you might not have found yourself is such a precarious position.

o.jpg

Figure out the name of the road with bike sharrows in the photo above? For a guy who claims to have been there frequently, you seem to have trouble with that! LOL!

Date: July 31, 2020 03:06PM

> -----
>
> > 'Name one.' That was the original charge.
> 2:38
> > PM on June 10 -- 51 days ago. And nary a
> response
> > since. Stupid flamed-out failtard.
>
> Are you prepared to substantiate any claim labeled
> a lie with actual unbiased and objective visual
> evidence?
>
> It's a yes or no question.

Speaking of running away.....

Look at the sissy run!

Date: July 31, 2020 03:10PM

> Are you prepared to substantiate any claim labeled
> a lie with actual unbiased and objective visual
> evidence? It's a yes or no question.

LOL! It's your fucking obligation, asshole. Step right up, but be sure to back your bullshit up with something more than just more childish bullshit. I'll be right here with a sack of facts for use in kicking the living shit out of your sorry ass as soon as you dare open your fool mouth. LOSER!

Date: July 31, 2020 03:34PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > Are you prepared to substantiate any claim
> labeled
> > a lie with actual unbiased and objective visual
> > evidence? It's a yes or no question.
>
> LOL! It's your fucking obligation, asshole. Step
> right up, but be sure to back your bullshit up
> with something more than just more childish
> bullshit. I'll be right here with a sack of facts
> for use in kicking the living shit out of your
> sorry ass as soon as you dare open your fool
> mouth. LOSER!

LOL! Typical cowardly bullshit. Go find your own lies. It won't take long as there are many.

You really are So dumb to think that it is somehow my obligation to prove something you claim exists actually exists. Might as well just admit you are a liar at this point. You pretty much just did as much.

Date: July 31, 2020 04:05PM

LOL! What a worthless little no-account COWARD.

Date: July 31, 2020 04:10PM

> LOL! What a worthless little no-account COWARD.

The COWARD is the one who refuses to substantiate his claims. That would be you.

Posted by: Form DUMBA55 ()
Date: July 31, 2020 04:20PM

> Whatwas Whatis Wrote:
> -----
> > None of your off-point blabber changes the fact
> that only
> > interest that's directly associated with loans
> in whatever
> > form that are used to “...buy, build, or
> substantially
> > improve the taxpayer’s home" are deductible.
>
> Pay attention, moron. Most (if not all) home
> equity lines end up holding mixed balances that
> generate both deductible and non-deductible
> interest, It is the borrower who tracks the
> inventory of those balances and applies periodic
> repayments to the reduction of one or the other.

> Neither the lender nor the IRS has any means of
> tracking such things, so as long as even scribbled
> contemporaneous records are kept the
> borrower/taxayer will not be challenged.

Uhhh... Yes, they do. It's called an audit. And, yes, they are challenged. They say show us the records to support that this deduction is valid. You either can or cannot. If you cannot show that the interest expenses are valid under the law, then deduction denied. Very simple.

>
> > Rather than throwing out form numbers trying to
> > appear that you know what you're talking about
> > maybe you should read this instead:
>
> LOL! You mean the article entitled Interest on
> Home Equity Loans Often Still Deductible Under New
> Law
??? Yeah, I already knew that. And the
> form numbers of course confuse you because you
> have never had a need to use any of them. Dope.

Yes. And if you'd read it then you'd see the reason why it says "still" in the title. That being because they changed the dollar limits and removed the ability to deduct other interest expenses beyond those directly associated with the primary residence. "Still" doesn't mean that you still can deduct non-home-related interest expenses:

Under the new law, for example, interest on a home equity loan used to build an addition to an existing home is typically deductible, while interest on the same loan used to pay personal living expenses, such as credit card debts, is not.

The form numbers are not confusing. You including them unnecessarily in your posts is not impressive in any way. It's just the kind of thing that bullshitting blowhards like you do.

Once AGAIN, you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Date: July 31, 2020 04:27PM

You claim my lies are all over the place. NAME ONE, you worthless lying shitbag coward.

Date: July 31, 2020 04:48PM

Date: June 01, 2020 01:30PM

Speaking of hallucinations, feel free to show us the Great Forest Townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" at the time of your choosing. Of course, the time of your choosing will be never as you are a sniveling coward.

It's now been 61 days of you acting like a sniveling coward. Show us one you worthless lying shitbag coward.

Date: July 31, 2020 05:24PM

You can see the CMYK structures in the street-view photo that you have so far completely failed to find. After all your boasts about google skills, this is just another mega-fail by you.

Date: July 31, 2020 05:29PM

Reminder to Assholes — No naming of any lies by me has occurred to this point.

Date: July 31, 2020 05:30PM

You can see your lies in the pages of this thread that you have so far completely failed to find. After all your time spent here, this is just another mega-fail by you.

Date: July 31, 2020 05:36PM

Reminder to the lying shit-shack shut-in — you've cowardly refused to substantiate any of your statements classified as lies to this point.

Date: July 31, 2020 06:08PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> You can see your lies in the pages of this thread
> that you have so far completely failed to find.
> After all your time spent here, this is just another
> mega-fail by you.

I wrote those posts, you slack-jawed jackass. I know that they contain no lies. Unlike your sorry sagging ass, I simply don’t need lies or spoofs or sock-puppets. Stupid shit!

Date: July 31, 2020 06:10PM

Your attempts to parrot make you look even weaker than usual.

Date: July 31, 2020 06:14PM

> I wrote those posts.

Then you must be really brutally fucking dumb if you can't figure out which ones are lies.

> I simply don’t need lies.

LOL! You lie so much that anything you claim is called into question.

Honest folks aren't afraid to substantiate their claims.

Here's how it works.

1. You make a claim.
2. I call bullshit.
3. You show your cards.

In your case, you make your bogus claim, I call bullshit and you run away like a massive sissy. Coward.

Date: July 31, 2020 06:15PM

> Your attempts to parrot make you look even weaker
> than usual.

EVERYTHING you post makes you look like a cowardly lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 31, 2020 06:30PM

Keep in mind, dumbshit, that I’m the one with all the degrees, awards, and honoraries. And the one with the successful and profitable 40+ year career. You’re meanwhile stuck in some cookie-cutter cubicle somewhere. Failure.

Date: July 31, 2020 06:44PM

Another desperate post because you once again find yourself cornered by your lies and stupidity. Just think, if you were smarter and told the truth, you wouldn't find yourself such a badly beaten buffoon.

> Keep in mind, dumbshit, that I’m the one with
> all the degrees, awards, and honoraries.

Prove it. And despite all you claim, here I am kicking your ass day in and day out.

> And the
> one with the successful and profitable 40+ year
> career.

Prove it. Who is now wasting away his retirement here. You can't even go a day without posting here.

> You’re meanwhile stuck in some
> cookie-cutter cubicle somewhere. Failure.

Prove it.

Of course, you won't offer any proof of any of the above. That would be silly.

After all, what you could easily prove with a link or photo, you run away from like a massive sissy.

The FACT is you are a confirmed liar. You’ve told enough bald-faced lies that anything you say should be viewed with a healthy amount of skepticism. Let’s also not forget that your descriptions of events and places are so comically riddled with factual errors and blunders. A man of your supposed means and alleged experience simply would not regularly make such a fool of himself in such ways.

Of course, this is just more bullshit because you can't substantiate many of your claims. It must suck that you've been completely outmaneuvered at every turn by someone you claim is inferior to you. I guess it shows that you really don't amount to much more than the dirt I scrape off the back of my boots from time to time.

Posted by: Form 3949-A ()
Date: July 31, 2020 06:48PM

> -----
> > Your attempts to parrot make you look even
> weaker
> > than usual.
>
>
>
> EVERYTHING you post makes you look like a cowardly
> lying shit-shack shut-in.

And a tax cheat.

Date: July 31, 2020 07:02PM

Isn't cheating on your taxes just another form of lying? Did we really expect him to be honest there?

Date: July 31, 2020 07:06PM

There is nothing to be praised in overpaying one’s taxes. Nor in repeatedly behaving like a lying Falls Church douchebag on the internet. Sorry ass sack of shit.

Date: July 31, 2020 07:21PM

You are a lying shit-shack shut-in posting more bullshit drivel because you can't substantiate many of your claims. 

After all, what you could easily prove with a link or photo, you run away from like a massive sissy.

The FACT is you are a confirmed liar. You’ve told enough bald-faced lies that anything you say should be viewed with a healthy amount of skepticism. Let’s also not forget that your descriptions of events and places are so comically riddled with factual errors and blunders. A man of your supposed means and alleged experience simply would not regularly make such a fool of himself in such ways.

Posted by: Form 3949-A ()
Date: July 31, 2020 07:22PM

> Isn't cheating on your taxes just another form of
> lying? Did we really expect him to be honest
> there?

True. Good point.

And he knows it too. His own response admits to trying to hide it among other expenses.

Just like he knows that he's getting his ass beat here otherwise.

Won't work if he's audited. Just like his other bullshit doesn't work when we call him on it here.

Unfortunately he won't be able to post some ad hominem bullshit to respond to that like he does here.

Date: July 31, 2020 07:29PM

C'mon, this guy is a total 1040EZ filer. He only heard this HELOC crap on a Suze Orman infomercial or similar shit a decade ago and was too dumb to know it was outdated when he tried to pass it off as something he does. He's been trying to bullshit his way out of it ever since.

Date: July 31, 2020 07:45PM

You can’t even maintain as a ten-year old.

Date: July 31, 2020 08:01PM

Give it up. Nothing you can say will redeem you from your sorry ass failures, dope.

You are a lying shit-shack shut-in posting more bullshit drivel because you can't substantiate many of your claims. 

Posted by: BobbyE ()
Date: July 31, 2020 08:54PM

Posted by: DeathToRubyCockburn ()
Date: July 31, 2020 08:55PM

Ruby Cockburn needs to die. Maybe she might be going there to spread her STDs.

Date: July 31, 2020 09:00PM

^^^ Good chance those last three posts were all by the same guy?

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 31, 2020 10:24PM

> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> -----
> > Thank you for admitting you overpaid.
>
> No doubt I paid more than you would have or could
> have. No doubt either that such a thing happens
> all the time, what with my being a wealthy retiree
> and your being just a broke-ass loser.

Still, a hole in the head loser like you admits he overpaid. You just made an ass of yourself again, Dimwit. CONGRATULATIONS!

>
> > If we assumed you actually did have that lunch,
>
> > which you might not of...
>
> LOL! you might not HAVE completed a sufficient
> number of grades of elementary school.

tHAt doesn't address the subject, which is you might be making up you even having that lunch. If you did have it, you overpaid. & you're the loser who keeps telling us how smart you are w/your money & then you shitpost about how you throw it away. This is why nobody believes you, Dimwit,

>
> > ...they prob. saw a dope like you 10 mi. away &
> > gave you an beefed up price menu.
>
> Well, we had called ahead and told them we'd be
> coming. We often do that, even at GAR
> restaurants.

Oh, so you INVITE them to rip yuor sorry ass off! "Hello, overpriced, mediocre fare rest. w/snooty service? It's me, the obnoxious, demanding asshole. I'm on my way!" Meanwhile the guy on the other end of the phone laughs & gets out the cranked up price menu & they draw straws to see who gets stuck waiting on your miserable, nasty, loser no-tipping ass.

>
> > What that FC guy calls your "Brockmont Blunder"
> &
> > "Wash Ave. Wipeout" is more than enough proof
> of
> > this.
>
> LOL! Pay more attention. He's had the big bad
> boot put up his butt on both of those. As well of
> course as a part of dozens of other horrible
> defeats and brutal beatings he has had to endure
> over the years.

I'm LOLLing at U! YOU need to pay more attention. You're so stupid you don't even know when your ass is getting kicked or has been kicked. You've been so thoroughly dominated, battered and butt kicked you've got more than enough butthurt to last 10 people 50 yrs. He makes an ass out of you every day then you copmliment it by makking 1 out of yourself. Go ahead, BRAY, jackass, BRAY! That's all your shitposting is, a braying jackass.

>
> > The std. markup would be 37 & change to 45, but,
> they
> > saw an obvious dope like you with a huge hole in
> his
> > head & charged you $80.
>
> As noted earlier, I don't know what the list for
> the Banfi was, but $45-50 would likely have been
> about right. You of course can make up whatever
> stupid nonsense bullshit you want. After all,
> you're just a total dope.

BS is what you're familiar with since you shitpost enough of it every day for 50 people. & everybody here sees right thru it

>
> > Nobody believes you know the owner...
>
> Nevertheless, we have known him for 25 years. We
> know the owners of other restaurants as well, but
> none that I can think of for as long as 25 years.

Nobody believes your BS. You've been caught in too many lies & too much BS. Nobody believes you, loser.

>
>
> > Don't even try on that fake tip you made up.
>
> When I walk into a place, I am hoping that I will
> be able to leave a 30% tip -- particularly this
> year when restaurants (and their workers) are
> having a harder time than usual. Monday, we were
> a little beyond that.

Nobody believes you. You're too much of a nasty old asshole to tip too much if you tip at all. You don't give a shit about rest. workers. A nasty old asshole like you cares only about himself. You shitpost every day how much you look down on people who have less money than you claim to have, so you can't care about rest. workers b\c you look down on them. Everybody here has seen what a nasty old asshole you are & sees it more & more every day. Nobody believes you, Dimwit, really: nobody.

Date: August 01, 2020 09:27AM

> ^^^ Good chance those last three posts were all by
> the same guy?

Zero chance. You fail again.

Date: August 01, 2020 09:41AM

So the ever worthless Whiffies have plunged now into a deep delirium of baseless knee-jerk nonsense. Shit-shack shut-in. Nobody believes you. You're a confirmed liar. You never used any of those tax forms. It doesn't get much more pathetic than deserate slop like that. But the little ones are so far out of their league here that childish gibberish is the only tongue they can speak. Lord knows English was never a forte. By the way, the other of The Principals will be on vacation this coming week, so we may try to schedule another luncheon get-together at some point. Plenty of room on the good old equity line, after all.

Date: August 01, 2020 09:49AM

LOL! Looks like the lying shit-shack shut-in is sitting in the corner of his carport licking his wounds. He's such a pathetic little shit.

Date: August 01, 2020 11:38AM

Well, delusional thinking may have become the order of the day in some parts, but for those of us out here in the spectacular Sweet Spot, it's just the start of another delightful summer weekend. It was 73 degrees when I got up, but a bit on the sticky side with the sun finding not much success in poking its way through these mostly cloudy skies and some overnight showers having left us with about a tenth of an inch of rain, and also humidity sitting at about 85%. Not much in the way of breezes, and an overall 30% chance for more rain, but the wet stuff should be on hold until mid-afternoon, by which time seven more episodes of Cash Cab will come rolling along as well. We won't in any case be seeing much more than the mid-80's today, so except during period of actual rain, it should be at least passably pleasant out there.

Things have been passably not pleasant at all for the bamboozled President Ding Dong. Unwelcome at any of the week's events honoring the life of John R. Lewis (and also at Opening Day for the NY Yankees), Dems may now have him in the palm of their hands as he hopes to wriggle off the hook for having been the bad guy in letting a $600 weekly unemployment benefit evaporate for 30 million American workers laid low by the deep and worsening Trump Recession. He's more worried about the evils of mail-in voting anyway. People? Who cares!

In other news, the Nats had a day off yesterday, as they will today, tomorrow, and Monday as well, as Bozo Bobby's cartoon season marches on. Well, for the moment at least, as even he is now conceding that mush more COVID damage will bring the curtain down on his poorly thought out money-grabbing experiment. Maybe he should issue an MLB order to 'Slow the testing down, please!'

Slowed to a crawl already of course are the dismal dunces of Falls Church City. Unable to see google street views, massive stands of grasses, weeds and trees, or even obvious but unusual things, these short-sighted saps can't deal either with so much as the most basic elements of finance and taxation. These are just a bunch of low-life losers and lunkheads stumbling and bumbling their clumsy ways through the insults of their rather unsatisfying lives. Pity the fools. Still unable to rename a school, the FCC powers that be did st least manage to ban the carrying of weapons on City-owned or operated property. We all need to stand up to these 2A whackos, after all.

Date: August 01, 2020 11:47AM

> LOL! Looks like the lying shit-shack shut-in is
> sitting in the corner of his carport licking his
> wounds. He's such a pathetic little shit.

LOL! As the computer is set up here, I am sitting at the desk in my office under the skylights and adjacent to the wet bar. You don't have either of those things in your sorry excuse for an abode, and can barely imagine how grand the ones that I have are. An actual pot to piss in is your life's as yet unrealized ambition.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: August 01, 2020 11:51AM

> So as Loser-in-Chief of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club, I can say with authority we're the ever the worthless Whiffies as we have plunged now
> into aour usual deep delirium of baseless knee-jerk
> nonsense. Shit-shack shut-in. Nobody believes
> you. You're a confirmed liar. You never used any
> of those tax forms.
FC Whiffies, I have thousands of degrees & honors, I'm a wealthy retiree, you'll never get to do what i do" It doesn't get much more
> pathetic than deserate slop like that. But me & the
> little ones in our Poopy Depends Club are so far out of theiour league here
> that childish gibberish is the only tongue theywe
> can speak. Lord knows English was never a forte for me, so I just make up the rules as I go along, then break them & explain it away that I'm special b\c I have all these honors & degrees, so I can do what I want. That's why 1 of these trolls here calls me "Gerund Boy". It's just more of my usual hypocrisy
> By the way, nobody here cares if the other of The Principals will be on
> vacation this coming week, so we may try to
> schedule another luncheon get-together our local Taco Bell at some
> point. Plenty of smelly farts will clear the room on the good old equity
> line
, after all that.

FIFY

Date: August 01, 2020 12:04PM

^^^ Ooooh. The heavy artillery! Talks like a fourth- grader. Still hasn’t passed the GED exam! LOL!

Date: August 01, 2020 12:15PM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL! Looks like the lying shit-shack shut-in is
> > sitting in the corner of his carport licking
> his
> > wounds. He's such a pathetic little shit.
>
> LOL! As the computer is set up here, I am sitting
> at the desk in my office under the skylights and
> adjacent to the wet bar. You don't have either of
> those things in your sorry excuse for an abode,
> and can barely imagine how grand the ones that I
> have are. An actual pot to piss in is your life's
> as yet unrealized ambition.

LOL! The wet bar is next to my cellar. My office is on another level.

Of course your newly made-up amenities are mere distractions from those claims you've made that you are incapable of substantiating.

Give it up. Nothing you can say will redeem you from your sorry ass failures, dope.

Here's how it works.

1. You make a claim.
2. I call bullshit.
3. You show your cards.

In your case, you make your bogus claim, I call bullshit and you run away like a massive sissy. Coward.

Date: August 01, 2020 12:46PM

^^^ Like water swirling down the drain. You’re a disadvantaged loser nobody dope-in-a-dump. Might as well just get used to your hopeless situation, fail-boy.

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: August 01, 2020 01:53PM

>
>
> Nobody believes
> you. You're a confirmed liar.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Nobody believes you for lots of reasons. You''re too much of a self-righteous asswipe to see your many & obvious failings, but they're plain to everybody else here.

Your stories are full of inconsistencies. Everybody here can see what a nasty, disgusting old asshole you are. Nasty, disgusting assholes, old or young, don't do anything for anybody. They're nothing but selfish bastards. They only care about themselves. They don't tip waiters 30%. Most of them don't tip anything, but, the 1 or 2 who tip a little bit don't even tip 10%. So nobody believes you when you say you tip30% or care about restaurant employees.

Nasty people don't give their money to charity. They keep it all for themselves. They don't care about anybody else, so they're not going to give anything they got to anybody else. That's why nobody believes you when you say you give all this money to charity. Selfish, nasty people like you just don't do it.

People who say they care about people less fortunate than them don't say bad things about them or to them. You're constantly saying bad things about people you think don't got as much money as you say yuu got. If you cared even 10% of what you say you cared about these people, you wouldn't say all these bad things about them. So nobody believes you when you claim to care about restaurant employees or poor people.

You call people "childish" but when somebody disagrees with you, instead of trying to prove your point, you start with a real obnoxious fit of garbage mouth name calling. That's what a 5th grader does. You're a hypocrite. It's not possible to talk to you like an adult about anything. So nobody believes you b/c you're a hypocrite & either can't or won't prove anything you say. Nobody's going to believe anybody like that.

When confronted with facts, you ignore them or respond to them in the same 5th grade manner like I said. You won't come up with real facts or you try to pass off fake shit as real. What you try to pass off as real is obviously fake even to a 7 YO. That's why nobody believes you. Nobody's going to believe anybody who tries to pass off obivous fakes as real.

A person who's as educated as you say yyou are acts like an adult,\. Instead of calling people childish names and garbage mouth names like a 5th dgrader does, he answers with facts & like an adult. You only reply with garbage mouth & name calling. If you're as educacted as you say you are, you wouldn't do this.

Nobody's going to believe a self-righteous, condescending, rude old asshole like you who gets caught in lies every day.

Date: August 01, 2020 02:02PM

^^^ Spectacular Dope Fail.

Date: August 01, 2020 02:08PM

> ^^^ Like water swirling down the drain. You’re
> a disadvantaged loser nobody dope-in-a-dump.
> Might as well just get used to your hopeless
> situation, fail-boy.

My situation finds me kicking the ever-living shit out of a lying shit-shack shut-in like you on a near daily basis while you run away from your lies and blunders. Your feeble responses confirm that you know that to be the case as well.

Here's how it works.

1. You make a claim.
2. I call bullshit.
3. You show your cards.

Date: August 01, 2020 02:46PM

Same shit, same day. Decrepit dope.

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: August 01, 2020 02:57PM

LOL! Maybe we can here more about the "degrees, awards, and honoraries" or the "the princapals" who arrived on scene just to save your lying shit-shack shut-in ass. That's so very original material.

The only thing decrepit around here is that hag of a spouse of yours.

You want new material? Stop running like a sissy from the previous material. Until then, enjoy getting your ass drubbed because you don't deserve any more or any less.

Here's how it works.

1. You make a claim.
2. I call bullshit.
3. You show your cards.

Date: August 01, 2020 04:17PM

LOL! More of the expected low-grade desperate counter-factual slop and babble. Hardly much of a surprise there. The jerk is so hopelessly outclassed here that he has nowhere else to turn. It’s really just plain pathetic.

Date: August 01, 2020 05:20PM

If I’m outclassed here, it’s certainly not by a lying shit-shack shut-in low-life like you.

Remember, you are nothing more than a lying shit-shack shut-in posting more bullshit drivel because you can't substantiate many of your claims.

Here's how it works.

1. You make a claim.
2. I call bullshit.
3. You show your cards.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: August 01, 2020 05:34PM

> ^^^I'm the most Spectacular Dope Fail on FFXU.

FIFY

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: August 01, 2020 05:40PM

> Same shit, same day. Decrepit dope.

Says the DOLT who shitposts the same old "sweet spot" bullshit every day. Like my brother sock puppet told you above, you're a hypocrite. You got 1 std. for you & different 1s for everybody else. But you're such a nasty, self righteous asshole you're the only 1 on FFXU who can't see it. Everybody else here sees your double stds. & hypocrisy. You've got all these "honors" & "degerees". Yeah, right, useless.

There's a reason everybody torments you & you've got all these trolls & their sock puppets living in your head rent free.

Posted by: PCWPN ()
Date: August 01, 2020 05:46PM

>
>
> The jerk is so hopelessly
> outclassed here that he has nowhere else to turn.
> It’s really just plain pathetic.

The only one outclassed here is you, Gerund Boy. Not only do people who post facts that you only answer name calling with outclass you, but even trolls & sock puppets outclass you. IMAGINE, Actual JP MOrgenthau made trolls have class & sock puppets, too! CONGRATULATIONS, jackoff, that's GOTTA be a first, a troll or a sock puppet has class. But you made it happen, dopey! CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy!

HONESTLY, is there anybody on FFXU who's stupider than this guy? I thought Gerry on the other side was bad, but this guy is even DUMBER.

Date: August 01, 2020 05:46PM

The fabled shit-slinger slings only more of the same old worthless shit. He’s crumbled now into a dark place.

Date: August 01, 2020 06:02PM

LOL! You’re actually dumb enough to think that any of your baseless babbling will distract people from your litany of lies.

As usual, I’m standing over you while you’re cowering like a little bitch. Simply typing lies and bullshit doesn’t mean your presence here is anything of consequence.

It’s simply your desperate desire to get the last word in.

Date: August 01, 2020 06:47PM

I just tell it as it is. Increasingly it seems, you are simply unable to handle any of that. Reality I guess simply doesn’t sit well with some folks.

Date: August 01, 2020 06:58PM

LOL! You tell lies like a sociopath.

The reality is you are nothing more than a lying shit-shack shut-in posting more bullshit drivel because you can't substantiate many of your claims.

Here's how it works.

1. You make a claim.
2. I call bullshit.
3. You show your cards.

Date: August 01, 2020 07:17PM

Name any one of these lies, gerbil. There are none. It’s 52 days now that you have completely FAILED at that task, and tomorrow it will be 53. Dope.

Date: August 01, 2020 07:40PM

By the way, the fawns are here again for an evening munch.

Date: August 01, 2020 07:50PM

> Name any one of these lies, gerbil. There are
> none. It’s 52 days now that you have completely
> FAILED at that task, and tomorrow it will be 53.
> Dope.

LOL! More like 52 days you've been too inept to find what is readily obtainable by even the most casual observer. Sad, even for an impotent invalid like you.

Speaking of losing streaks.....

Date: June 01, 2020 01:30PM

Speaking of hallucinations, feel free to show us the Great Forest Townhouses "painted in a questionable array of colors" at the time of your choosing. Of course, the time of your choosing will be never as you are a sniveling coward.

It's now been 62 days now that you have completely FAILED at that task, and tomorrow it will be 63. Dope.

Bet the day after will be 64. You know it will be!

Date: August 01, 2020 08:14PM

Up your flabby ass, Linus. You are a hollow worthless nobody.

Date: August 01, 2020 08:25PM

LOL! You mad, you shit-shack shut-in? Your lies and incompetence have done you in yet again.

Posted by: JP MorganChase ()
Date: August 01, 2020 08:49PM

So far this year Chase has paid me $750 to use its money for free.

Glad that I didn't inappropriately use my HELOC for those purchases.

#DontTryToCheatOnYourTaxes
Attachments:
ChaseRewards.PNG

Date: August 01, 2020 10:28PM

Stop confusing him. Oh, go right ahead. He deserves it!

Posted by: Giverer of Plus Ones ()
Date: August 02, 2020 12:29AM

JP MorganChase Wrote:
> So far this year Chase has paid me $750 to use its
> money for free.
>
> Glad that I didn't inappropriately use my HELOC
> for those purchases.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> #DontTryToCheatOnYourTaxes

+1

Posted by: Kmart Karen ()
Date: August 02, 2020 12:31AM

> By the way, the fawns are here again for an
> evening munch.

This has nothing to do with anything, dim bulb.

Pages: PreviousFirst...8990919293949596979899...LastNext
Current Page: 94 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.