HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...8889909192939495969798...LastNext
Current Page: 93 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: July 27, 2020 01:05PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
It was for instance a quite pleasant 73
> degrees outside when I awoke from some as usual
> deep and restful slumbers to find that we were
> once again bathed in wall to wall sunshine while
> enjoying light breezes and humidity comfortably
> falling still from a level of 73%.

Here I am, shitposting the same old boring dreck & drivel I post every day. It's the same shitpost every day, just a different day & a few different words, but really, it's the same shitpost.

We did start out with a ltttle bit of a variation by starting with ragging on FC. But since I always include ragging on FC in my daily "sweet spot" shitpost, it's really nothing new, just more of the same old shit, just in a different place in my daily shitpost. I use it as a lead in to my usual "Here were are in my palatial mansion on a vast estate I call the "sweet spot". It's really just a 50s rambler that's broke down since I retired on my govt. pension and SS I can't afford to fix anything anymore. So the roof leaks, the carport's sagging, the wind blows thru the windows and the AC only works sometimes and even then, not too good. But since everybody knows I'm a fraud, I make it look like a palace on a vast estate.

Lately, I've added something about Trump. It's been a regular part of my daily shitpost for some time now., Even though it's obvious from me being a nasty, disgusting asshole that I'm really a Trump supporter, but since everybody on FFXU already shows me up for a fake and a buttwipe, I don't want to give them more ammunition. so in keeping with me being the fraud I am, I pretend I don't like Trump, but I really do.

The next part of my daily shitpost is the usual drivel about baseball, something I don't know anything about. But since info is available to anybody on a couple of sports network websites, I just post what anybody can read there and pretend I'm an expert. This also is in keeping with my reputation as a fake.

Finally, as always, the same old shit about FC. For somebody who supposably doesn't like it, I sure pay allot of attention to FC. I know about everything that goes on thee & even read the little junky paper they have there. I shitpost the same old drivel about how icky FC is, even though I'm envious and butthurt I can't afford to live there.

Nevertheless, I post the same old shit every day. Even on holidays, I shitpost the same old shit. What else could I do. I sit at home alone on holidays because I'm such a disgusting, nasty & repulsive old asshole, so nobody wants me around. I'm butthurt & envious that everybody else has friends and family who want them around. I'm left to sit here shitposting on a stupid ass internet message board that's full of trolls and sock puppets while everynody else is having a good time with friend and family. I just sit here drinking overpriced coffee & beer nobody's ever heard of or cares about & get mad nobody's envious of me.

Shitposting the same old shit every day is the highlight of my day. Nobody wants a nasty old asshole like me around, so I just shitpost on FFXU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 27, 2020 02:20PM

^^^ By their weakness, ye shall know them.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: July 27, 2020 02:40PM

^^^^ By his lies and cowardice, you shall know him.

Date: July 27, 2020 03:33PM

Go ahead, asshole, name a lie. You’ve failed at it now for 47 days. Dope.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: July 27, 2020 05:19PM

> Go ahead, asshole, name a lie. You’ve failed at
> it now for 47 days. Dope.

You've already confirmed your status as a lying coward on multiple occasions.

Your lies are there for all to see. Is it my fault you can't find them? It took me no time at all to find them.

Date: July 27, 2020 06:10PM

If there were lies, you could point to them. Fucking dope.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: July 27, 2020 06:16PM

> ^^^ By theirmy weakness, ye shall know theme.

FIFY

Posted by: J.ackoff Poopydepends Moronclown ()
Date: July 27, 2020 06:17PM

> Go ahead, asshole, name a lie. You’ve failed at
> it now for 47 days. Dope.

He's named at least 80 in the last 47 days, asshole.

Date: July 27, 2020 06:38PM

There are no lies. Just truths that assholes find embarrassing.

Date: July 27, 2020 06:50PM

> If there were lies, you could point to them.
> Fucking dope.

I've seen them with my own eyes and it took me very little time at all to do so. Is it my job now to tell you where everything is? Do some of your own homework, asshole. Stop trying to copy off of everyone else's paper.

Date: July 27, 2020 07:08PM

Step up and name them, asshole. Watch me shred your worthless stupid shit to ribbons. You don’t have a point to make here. You are just a sick-ass loser dope and sorry sack of shit.

Date: July 27, 2020 07:17PM

Find them yourself. Stop being such a lazy shit-shack shut-in. Get off your lazy ass and find what has been easy to find so many others.

A master of the English language should be able to find these untruthful statements that you've so frequently made. Your inability to do so only makes you look stupid. Why should I bother helping you out with that? Why should I care?

Date: July 27, 2020 08:35PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Find them yourself.

There aren’t any, dope. That’s why the count is up to 47 days.

> Stop being such a lazy shit-shack shut-in.

Hahahaha! The shut-in stepped out for a 3-hour, $550 lunch with The Principals today. Nice time and all, but that’s just how we roll out this way.

> A master of the English language...

EVERYONE is a master of the English language in comparison to you. You suck at English.

Date: July 27, 2020 08:46PM

> There aren’t any, dope.

Of course there are. It is certainly not my fault you are too inept at finding them. Of course, that ineptness only earns you more derision. You might want to ask yourself why it is you are incapable of finding what everyone else can.

> The shut-in stepped out for a 3-hour,
> $550 lunch with The Principals today. Nice time
> and all,

So nice you felt the need to post here. LOL!

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 27, 2020 08:55PM

> Step up and name them, asshole. Watch me shred
> your worthless stupid shit to ribbons. You
> don’t have a point to make here. You are just a
> sick-ass loser dope and sorry sack of shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^
King of the Playground 3rd grader keeps up with his pottymouth. For somebody who's supposably educated he sure don't act like it. More like a 3rd grader throwing a tantrum b\c he's been shown up as a fake AGAIN.

Date: July 27, 2020 09:41PM

Asshole can’t find a lie and can’t find a Street view. Fun to dunk on the awkward little fella with real world dining out info though. He’ll be eating his low-budget heart out for days.

Posted by: Arlington Democrat Cooperator ()
Date: July 27, 2020 11:48PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
>
>
>
> >
>
> Hahahaha! The shut-in stepped out for a 3-hour,
> $550 lunch with The Principals today. Nice time
> and all, but that’s just how we roll out this
> way.
>
> >
>
>
>

Only somebody who supports Donald Trump would brag about paying $550 for lunch.

Date: July 28, 2020 06:26AM

It’s nothing special. I do it all the time. I mention it only because of the madsive envy and butthurt factors. Squirm, baby, squirm.

Date: July 28, 2020 06:57AM

So as against my 3-hour, $550 lunch with The Principals yesterday, the sorry-ass Whiffies can only babble on in their traditional low-life weakness about their thorough inability to track down either lies or street views. They've failed at this for weeks now. Tomorrow it will in fact be seven weeks. Such a bunch of low-grade losers.

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: July 28, 2020 08:43AM

The shit-shack shut-in is still too inept to spot his own lies. Apparently, he needs others to point them out for him. Meanwhile, we all just laugh at him for his incompetence.

The trip last night to pay Rep. Lewis the proper respect once again confirmed that views of the glass and granite walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial are readily available to those walking or driving along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

Of course, the Fairfax County School Board voted to change the name of Robert E. Lee High School on June 23 and held a one-month period of public comment on possible new names. A virtual town hall meeting was held on July 15 and a public hearing was held on July 22. It was changed more than a month after the process began to honor Rep. Lewis. While an entirely appropriate name, it was not a swift and decisive process as some might contend.

Date: July 28, 2020 09:12AM

Well, another spectacular day seems to have dawned here in the very special Sweet Spot, and it looks like it will be a fine summer's day out this way indeed. It was 75 degrees when I got up, and we're starting off with some puffy white clouds out there but plenty of sunshine. HEF this morning has a 7-degree advantage over DCA, so even though the humidity is stuck above the 80% mark, a light breeze and an encounter with the two fawns made the trip out and back to grab the morning paper seem like a fine time. We haven't seen deer much in the morning of late, but there they were along the fence line as I stepped out onto the carport. They moved along into the field beyond and eyed me suspiciously from there. In any case, we should at least almost hit 90 degrees this afternoon, but there may well be scattered showers and t-storms around to cool things down some.

In need of being put in a deep-freeze of course is the pathetic President Ding Dong. Last week he promised to deliver a new, very, very powerful national strategy to fight COVID. Then he went off to play golf badly with ass-kissers in New Jersey. Meanwhile his secret storm-troopers and just as secretly embedded film crews are out there hoping to rile up enough folks to generate some good campaign footage out of all this. This is just the sort of dishonest scumbag that he has long been. Without bothering to tell the Yankees, he's announced that he'll throw out the first pitch at their home opener on August 15. That's how burned the spoiled brat is over Anthony Fauci's having been at the Nats home opener. What a shameless emotional cripple this nincompoop is.

In other news, the Marlins have been all but erased from the 2020 Bozo-ball season by a COVID outbreak that is unlikely to be the last such event to occur. Unable to play in Canada, the Blue Jays had to settle for beating up on the Nats in DC last night. The homeside appears to be sluggishly headed for another dismal 19-31 start this season, but would hardly have time to recover this time around. On the plus side, Stephen Strasburg threw on the side yesterday without any issue. It'll be a while before he's game-ready though.

Not game-ready for years and years now of course have been any of these minor league losers farmed out to faded Falls Church City, some of whom are apparently on at least the 7-year Disabled List. No $550 lunches out for any of them. They just waste their shut-in time away in trying without any success at all to find lies and CMYK street views. Not really such a fun way to go about things, I'd imagine.

Date: July 28, 2020 09:17AM

> Asshole can’t find a lie

Your lies have been found by many. You, of course, are too inept to do so.

Date: July 28, 2020 09:53AM

seven figure city..... Wrote:
> The shit-shack shut-in is still too inept to spot
> his own lies. Apparently, he needs others to point
> them out for him. Meanwhile, we all just laugh at
> him for his incompetence.

Your shit gets weaker every day. There are no lies out there, and you can't even find the CMYK street view photo that definitely does exist. Meanwhile, I roam as I want to all over the area from this beautiful home base in the Sweet Spot that even your wildest imaginations will sell short.

> The trip last night to pay Rep. Lewis the proper
> respect once again confirmed that views of the
> glass and granite walls of the American Veterans
> Disabled for Life Memorial are readily available
> to those walking or driving along or across
> Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

Oh, they're 'available' alright, but not to you. One has to walk around (or somehow through) the massive stands of grasses, weeds, and trees that obscure any view to the west off Washington Avenue. Those of us who have actually been there would know how silly it would be to try that, just as we long ago knew that trying to walk (or drive) down the 30-foot cliff in the middle of what used to be South Falls Church would be an absurdly dumb thing to do. And of course, you were once again not anywhere but stuck in your room last night, which is why you still can't recall or properly describe the stone and bronze elements of the AVDL Memorial. Stupid lying sack of shit never visited Brine either, but shamelessly claimed that he had. Lies, lies, and more lies are all your sorry ass can produce. You think they help you in your vain attempts to keep up with me. LOL! Go take a tour of Brockmont sometime, bozo.

> Of course, the Fairfax County School Board voted
> to change the name of Robert E. Lee High School on
> June 23 and held a one-month period of public
> comment on possible new names. A virtual town hall
> meeting was held on July 15 and a public hearing
> was held on July 22. It was changed more than a
> month after the process began to honor Rep. Lewis.
> While an entirely appropriate name, it was not a
> swift and decisive process as some might contend.

Embarrassed by the lax foot-dragging of his far behind the times little burg, the badly butthurt dope has spoken in his foolish futility once again. Pity the fool!

Date: July 28, 2020 10:02AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Your lies have been found by many. You, of course,
> are too inept to do so.

LOL! There are no lies, and these 'many' are all actually you, you worthless asshole. You've now fumbled away 48 days in trying to find and name even a single lie that I have told here. Just more proof that Linus is but a miserable shit-eating downscale loser, failure, and disgrace.

Date: July 28, 2020 11:18AM

> There are no lies out there,

LOL! Sure there are. You clearly don't have the intelligence to find them. That's pathetic. Not sure what you should be more ashamed of, your lies or your inability to find them.

> Oh, they're 'available' alright, but not to you.
> One has to walk around (or somehow through) the
> massive stands of grasses, weeds, and trees that
> obscure any view to the west off Washington
> Avenue.

What is the name of the street seen at the bottom of the picture with the bike sharrows painted on it?

o.jpg

> LOL! Go take a tour of Brockmont sometime.

Sure thing. Why don't you tell me a street name in the neighborhood so I can check it out? LOL!

> Embarrassed by the lax foot-dragging of his far
> behind the times little burg,

Which school in Falls Church is named after a Confederate traitor? Tell us the status of Fairfax County in their efforts to change the names of schools like Thomas Jefferson High School or Key Middle School. While you are at it, you can explain why you misrepresented the process to change the name of Robert E. Lee High School.

Date: July 28, 2020 01:06PM

LOL! There’s that stupid picture again for a 40th or whatever time. It’s like you still don’t understand how out of place and time it is. Such a deliberate asshole!

Meanwhile, detailed coordinates for Brockmont have of course been posted for the benefit of the extremely needy, but perhaps even those were not enough for a dope like you?

And of course, FCC has not limited its issues with school names in the way that you so desperately want to suggest. This has not however allowed them to move forward any more swiftly.

Date: July 28, 2020 01:17PM

> It’s nothing special. I do it all the time. I
> mention it only because of the madsive envy and
> butthurt factors. Squirm, baby, squirm.

Mr. I'm so smart with my money BRAGS about spending $550 on lunch? Only a dimwit would throw away that kind of money on lunch or dinner or even breakfast. This guy is so stupid he BRAGS about doing dimwitted things. Who's gonna' envy or be butthurt about a dumbo who throws away his money like that?

Every day, this dope sinks to new levels of stupidity. Sucks to be him.

Date: July 28, 2020 01:19PM

> LOL! There’s that stupid picture again for a
> 40th or whatever time.

The fact that you keep a loose count only confirms how badly it chaps your well-beaten ass.

> It’s like you still
> don’t understand how out of place and time it
> is.

And yet, you can't explain how it is out of place and time. You always seem to run away whenever you are asked where it was taken from and when it was taken. Presumably, you'll do it once again.

> Meanwhile, detailed coordinates for Brockmont have
> of course been posted

And yet, you can't name a street there. Hardly a surprise as you are too inept to spot any of your many lies.

> And of course, FCC has not limited its issues with
> school names in the way that you so desperately
> want to suggest. This has not however allowed
> them to move forward any more swiftly.

Apples to oranges, dope. You are still too dumb to get it. You tried, but once again you failed. You were even wrong on how the process played out. All in all, another total flop for you.

Date: July 28, 2020 01:21PM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > It’s nothing special. I do it all the time.
> I
> > mention it only because of the madsive envy and
> > butthurt factors. Squirm, baby, squirm.
>
>
> Mr. I'm so smart with my money BRAGS about
> spending $550 on lunch? Only a dimwit would throw
> away that kind of money on lunch or dinner or even
> breakfast. This guy is so stupid he BRAGS about
> doing dimwitted things. Who's gonna' envy or be
> butthurt about a dumbo who throws away his money
> like that?
>
> Every day, this dope sinks to new levels of
> stupidity. Sucks to be him.

$550 for four people at a restaurant is not all that impressive. If he is bragging, he's not doing it right. If he thinks it is somehow an indicator of his status, it only shows he's a little shit pretending to be a big shot.

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: July 28, 2020 01:31PM

> Well, another spectacular day seems to have dawned
> here in the very special Sweet Spot, and it looks
> like it will be a fine summer's day out this way
> indeed. It was 75 degrees when I got up, and
> we're starting off with some puffy white clouds
> out there but plenty of sunshine. HEF this
> morning has a 7-degree advantage over DCA, so even
> though the humidity is stuck above the 80% mark, a
> light breeze and an encounter with the two fawns
> made the trip out and back to grab the morning
> paper seem like a fine time. We haven't seen deer
> much in the morning of late, but there they were
> along the fence line as I stepped out onto the
> carport. They moved along into the field beyond
> and eyed me suspiciously from there. In any case,
> we should at least almost hit 90 degrees this
> afternoon, but there may well be scattered showers
> and t-storms around to cool things down some.
>
> In need of being put in a deep-freeze of course is
> the pathetic President Ding Dong. Last week he
> promised to deliver a new, very, very powerful
> national strategy to fight COVID. Then he went
> off to play golf badly with ass-kissers in New
> Jersey. Meanwhile his secret storm-troopers and
> just as secretly embedded film crews are out there
> hoping to rile up enough folks to generate some
> good campaign footage out of all this. This is
> just the sort of dishonest scumbag that he has
> long been. Without bothering to tell the Yankees,
> he's announced that he'll throw out the first
> pitch at their home opener on August 15. That's
> how burned the spoiled brat is over Anthony
> Fauci's having been at the Nats home opener. What
> a shameless emotional cripple this nincompoop is.
>
> In other news, the Marlins have been all but
> erased from the 2020 Bozo-ball season by a COVID
> outbreak that is unlikely to be the last such
> event to occur. Unable to play in Canada, the
> Blue Jays had to settle for beating up on the Nats
> in DC last night. The homeside appears to be
> sluggishly headed for another dismal 19-31 start
> this season, but would hardly have time to recover
> this time around. On the plus side, Stephen
> Strasburg threw on the side yesterday without any
> issue. It'll be a while before he's game-ready
> though.
>
> Not game-ready for years and years now of course
> have been any of these minor league losers farmed
> out to faded Falls Church City, some of whom are
> apparently on at least the 7-year Disabled List.
> No $550 lunches out for any of them. They just
> waste their shut-in time away in trying without
> any success at all to find lies and CMYK street
> views. Not really such a fun way to go about
> things, I'd imagine.

Good morning, FFXU, here I am with my usual morning shitpost. It's the same old boring shit, day after day, but, since shitposting on a dumb internet message board full of trolls and sock puppets is the highlight of my day, I do it every day, even on holidays, since I'm such a disgusting, nasty old asshole nobody wants to be around. So here it is, FFXU,my daily BS, boring, same old shit shitpost.

Here I am out here in my palatial mansion on my vast estate I call the "sweet spot". It's gonna' be the same shitty weather here it's gonna' be everywhere else around here, but I gotta' post some BS about how much better is supposably is here cause4 I'm so full of shit & everybody on FFXU knows it. Everything I post here is BS, but, that's why it's called a "shitpost".

Now I'm posting something about how bad Donald Trump is, even though I really support him. Since I'm a nasty asshole who brags about his supposed wealth, I have to be a Trump supporter. I don't want any more shit than I already get for being the dope I am, so I post bad things about Donald Trump. I've been proven a fraud 1000X here, so I'm sure all of FFXU sees thru it anyhow. It's the same shit I shitpost day in & day out on FFXU.

I don't know shit about baseball, and I barely know how to use google, but, I can figure out enough of it to find sports websites and post here what anybody can read there so I look like a baseball expert. I'm so stupid I actually think people think I'm a baseball expert. MOre of the same BS I post every day. Sucks to be me.

As usual, here is my same old shit about how icky FC supposably is. More of the same old shit, just a different day. I'm really envious & butthurt I have to live in a broke down 50s rampbler in Central FFXCO with a leaky roof, sagging carport, doors that won't close right, drafty windows and AC that don't work too good if it works at all, which it usually doesn't.

OH DANGIT! Those neighborhood kids are on my lawn AGAIN! Time to go run 'em off. There's plenty of Depends on hand to deal with the "collateral damage".

Posted by: Kmart Karen ()
Date: July 28, 2020 01:37PM

> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> $550 for four people at a restaurant is not all
> that impressive. If he is bragging, he's not doing
> it right. If he thinks it is somehow an indicator
> of his status, it only shows he's a little shit
> pretending to be a big shot.

Maybe for dinner, but $550 for LUNCH?
I'd have to be lunchin' to spend that kind of money on lunch, even if it's 4.

Date: July 28, 2020 01:42PM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. I'm so smart with my money BRAGS about
> spending $550 on lunch? Raging

This is nothing for us. I mention it only as a means of illustrating how vast the financial gulf between Sweet Spot types and you all actually is.

Date: July 28, 2020 03:18PM

Crickets. The shit-shack shut-in is such a sissy.

> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL! There’s that stupid picture again for a
> > 40th or whatever time.
>
> The fact that you keep a loose count only confirms
> how badly it chaps your well-beaten ass.
>
> > It’s like you still
> > don’t understand how out of place and time it
> > is.
>
> And yet, you can't explain how it is out of place
> and time. You always seem to run away whenever you
> are asked where it was taken from and when it was
> taken. Presumably, you'll do it once again.
>
> > Meanwhile, detailed coordinates for Brockmont
> have
> > of course been posted
>
> And yet, you can't name a street there. Hardly a
> surprise as you are too inept to spot any of your
> many lies.
>
> > And of course, FCC has not limited its issues
> with
> > school names in the way that you so desperately
> > want to suggest. This has not however allowed
> > them to move forward any more swiftly.
>
> Apples to oranges, dope. You are still too dumb to
> get it. You tried, but once again you failed. You
> were even wrong on how the process played out. All
> in all, another total flop for you.

Date: July 28, 2020 03:24PM

Too stupid once, too stupid twice. Dope.

Date: July 28, 2020 03:33PM

LOL! You are such a sissy. When you can't lie your way out of it, you simply run away. You are so predictable.

Date: July 28, 2020 03:44PM

I’m right here, loser. Right here and laughing at your pathetic cringing, weakness, and desperation.

Date: July 28, 2020 04:12PM

Right there in your shit-shack running away from your lies and the facts that conclusively prove you are a liar.

Date: July 28, 2020 04:35PM

I was actually watching MasterMinds while the rain turned to sunshine across the front lawn. Dope.

Posted by: Cash Flow ()
Date: July 28, 2020 05:19PM

> ----
> > Mr. I'm so smart with my money BRAGS about
> > spending $550 on lunch? Raging
>
> This is nothing for us. I mention it only as a
> means of illustrating how vast the financial gulf
> between Sweet Spot types and you all actually is.

Yes, there is... I don't have to HELOC my carport to pay for it like you do.

lol!

Date: July 28, 2020 05:32PM

> I was actually watching MasterMinds while the rain
> turned to sunshine across the front lawn. Dope.

You actually are posting any amount of nonsense you can think of to avoid your lies and the facts that conclusively prove you are a liar.

Date: July 28, 2020 06:29PM

You have failed for 48 days now to name a single lie that I have told here — just made yourself look like an ass for almost seven weeks. You are nothing but a worthless bloviating gas bag.

Posted by: 3gxpt ()
Date: July 28, 2020 06:33PM

Actual JP Morgenthau

^^^

> You are nothing but a worthless bloviating gas bag.

Date: July 28, 2020 06:38PM

I have a lot of money, and you don’t. LOL! Moron.

Date: July 28, 2020 06:46PM

> You have failed for 48 days now to name a single
> lie that I have told here — just made yourself
> look like an ass for almost seven weeks. You are
> nothing but a worthless bloviating gas bag.

Your lies are there for all to see. Is it my fault you can't find them? It took me no time at all to find them. Of course it's not my fault you are too inept at finding them. You might want to ask yourself why it is you are incapable of finding what everyone else easily can.

Posted by: 100% Guaranteed ()
Date: July 28, 2020 06:53PM

> I have a lot of money, and you don’t. LOL!
> Moron.

I have more than you. My boat is worth more than your "Sweet Spot." lol

You're just an old retired Fed with some money they're pulling out against their home.

Date: July 28, 2020 07:15PM

> Your lies are there for all to see. Is it my fault
> you can't find them? It took me no time at all to
> find them. Of course it's not my fault you are too
> inept at finding them. You might want to ask
> yourself why it is you are incapable of finding
> what everyone else easily can.

Up your ass, Linus, you sorry piece of shit. Truth is all it takes to make you look like the empty-headed blabbering jackass that you are. You on the other hand spew out enough shit to choke a horse. Loser.

Posted by: Talking to yourself ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:22PM

Actual JP Morgenthau

^^^

> You on the other hand spew out enough shit to choke a
> horse. Loser.

Date: July 28, 2020 07:24PM

LOL! The truth is a foreign concept to you. You are a confirmed liar. Denying it is just another lie.

An honest person would have no problem identifying the name of the street with the bike sharrows seen at the bottom of the picture below if they knew the answer.

o.jpg

Date: July 28, 2020 08:03PM

100% Guaranteed Wrote:
> I have more than you. My boat is worth more than
> your "Sweet Spot." lol

It’s not MY Sweet Spot, dope. I merely live there, while you could not even approximately afford to.

> You're just an old retired Fed with some money
> they're pulling out against their home.

Well, I’m retired and over 70, I have spent time in all of the public, private, academic, and non-profit sectors, and even though we do essentially no real work at all anymore, between the wife and myself, we likely make 4-5 times what you do. As rational actors, we also have a $200K 10/15 equity line through which most of our expenses flow. Convenient and easy to operate. Dopes here tend to think that unsecured credit is way cool and are even dumb enough to say so. LOL.

Date: July 28, 2020 08:14PM

> An honest person would have no problem identifying the
> name of the street with the bike sharrows seen at the
> bottom of the picture below if they knew the answer.

The answer is that there is just one sharrow shown, and that sharrows are by definition associated with bicycles. Dope.

Date: July 28, 2020 08:40PM

LOL! The dishonesty just oozes out of you.

Date: July 28, 2020 08:53PM

Your shortcomings are so pitifully numerous.

Date: July 28, 2020 09:16PM

> 100% Guaranteed Wrote:
> ----
> > I have more than you. My boat is worth more
> than
> > your "Sweet Spot." lol
>
> It’s not MY Sweet Spot, dope. I merely live
> there, while you could not even approximately
> afford to.

My primary residence is a much nicer house than yours in 22102. It's worth easily twice the value you've said that yours is. 3-car garage, no carport. The gazebo by the pool is probably near 1/3 the size of your old rambler.

Then there's the old family property on the Gulf that's mine now. That's probably up to near $8 million. I didn't buy that myself so I usually don't count it. And the beach rental in Avon. Nice place. Sleeps 12. I'll give you a break on the weekly rate. You couldn't afford it otherwise.

But I have no ego problem like yours and don't feel the need to mention such things here other than to make you feel like the little insignificant squashed bug on the windshield that you are around here as others sped past you in life.

> > You're just an old retired Fed with some money
> > they're pulling out against their home.
>
> Well, I’m retired and over 70, I have spent time
> in all of the public, private, academic, and
> non-profit sectors, and even though we do
> essentially no real work at all anymore, between
> the wife and myself, we likely make 4-5 times what
> you do. As rational actors, we also have a $200K
> 10/15 equity line through which most of our
> expenses flow. Convenient and easy to operate.
> Dopes here tend to think that unsecured credit is
> way cool and are even dumb enough to say so. LOL.

No, you definitely don't make anywhere near what I do or have a assets near mine. You don't realize how you qualify yourself with what you believe to be impressive. $200K line of credit? lol!

You're a middling nothing.

Date: July 28, 2020 09:25PM

Shoot your fool mouth off all you like, dope, you’ll still be just a disabled broke-ass loser overwhelmed by the mere pits of Falls Church City.

Date: July 28, 2020 09:41PM

> Shoot your fool mouth off all you like, dope,
> you’ll still be just a disabled broke-ass loser
> overwhelmed by the mere pits of Falls Church City.

Here, listen closely old man... I'll speak loud since I know your hearing isn't what it used to be...

I DON'T LIVE IN FALLS CHURCH YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIGURE OUT THAT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE HERE BEATING YOUR DUMB ASS? YOU STUPID OLD MOTHERFUCKER.

lol

Date: July 28, 2020 11:39PM

> ----
> > Mr. I'm so smart with my money BRAGS about
> > spending $550 on lunch? Raging
>
> This is nothing for us. I mention it only as a
> means of illustrating how vast the financial gulf
> between Sweet Spot types and you all actually is.

That's beside the point, stupid ass. It doesn't change the fact you're wasting your money & you're always telling us how smart you are w/your money. Just like that troll says, you throw your money away on overpriced coffee & beer nobody's eve heard of or cares about. You throw your money away on overpriced parking spaces. You throw your money away on all this overpriced stupid shit them you tell us how smart you are with your money? You're a dope & nobody believes your BS.

Posted by: Kmart Karen ()
Date: July 28, 2020 11:47PM

> Shoot your fool mouth off all you like, dope,
> you’ll still be just a disabled broke-ass loser
> overwhelmed by the mere pits of Falls Church City.

This guy's a real jackass, isn't he? He said he lives in 22102, which is on the other side of 66 from FC, DOLT. For somebody who's supposed to be so educated, you'd think you'd be able to read what he wrote. Truth is, you must a flunked 4th grade, since you're always acting like a 4th grader.

Date: July 29, 2020 07:57AM

> Your shortcomings are so pitifully numerous.

LOL! You can't even name a street in a picture taken in an area you claim to have visited multiple times this year. Couple that with the fact that you are too inept to find your rather obvious lies and your shortcomings begin to overwhelm your pathetic existence.

Date: July 29, 2020 08:59AM

So the whacked out Whiffies certainly flew off the handle far and fast enough over a simple 3-hour, $550 lunch with The Principals. The four of us do such things rather regularly and routinely, but apparently none of these whiz-bangs has ever been close enough to actual money to realize that one of the reasons why money is a such a good thing to have is that you can freely use it to fund just such enjoyable (and delicious) afternoons. You can also of course freely use it to fund family charitable programs, but the poor Whiffies don't believe that we do any of that either. The actual ways of the actually wealthy are just so totally foreign to these out-of-the-loop loonies.

Date: July 29, 2020 09:19AM

Posted yesterday:
$550 for four people at a restaurant is not all that impressive. If he is bragging, he's not doing it right. If he thinks it is somehow an indicator of his status, it only shows he's a little shit pretending to be a big shot.

Pay attention. Nobody is impressed. And, given your history of lies, it was likely a $5.50 value meal from Taco Bell.

Date: July 29, 2020 11:04AM

Well, the Whiffies may well have become over-heated, disturbed, and disrupted by it all, but for the rest of us, it was just a cool, peaceful night out here in the as always sensational Sweet Spot, one that has opened onto yet another delightful summer morning. It was a quite pleasant 73 degrees that I earlier awoke into, that coming with a side of just plain sunny skies, some gentle breezes, and the humidity falling from an already unoppressive 69%. Not much to complain about there. Certainly it was a pleasant enough time on my usual trip out and down to bring in the morning paper. Looks like we'll have to wait until later to spot any of out wildlife friends though, and also that we might just barely touch 90 degrees by mid afternoon, but with very little chance of any rain. That all sounds good, so we'll look forward to another excellent day.

Not so for the ridiculous President Ding Dong. His pals in Congress are running away from him, his corrupt AG was buried under a barrage of ridicule on Capitol Hill, his secret police are damaging nothing more than Trump himself, and of course, Anthony Fauci is still way more trusted and popular than he is. Looks like his throwing out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium next month is just as really not a thing as had initially been thought as well. This guy is such a worthless clown. Had to run away in fear again from CNN's dangerous Kaitlan Collins yesterday as well. Such a total weakling! Thank you very much, everybody. LOL!

In other news, the Nats ran their Phony-Ball record to 1-4 in another worse than lackluster 5-1 loss to a young Toronto squad. Meanwhile, the players and coaches voted not to go to Miami for this weekend's scheduled series against The Fish, but MLB stepped in and cancelled those three games instead. Monday was already an off-day, so after the Jays game Thursday, the Nats won't play again until Tuesday. The Jays were supposed to play the Nats at home today, but the Buffalo folks won't be ready for them until August 11, so they'll just continue on as nomadic road warriors until then. Such a misguided mess.

The thousands left without power in and around the even darker than usual Falls Church City yesterday afternoon might have felt much the same way. Looks like the outages might even have affected some CMYK structures known to exist in the Great Forest area. Insult on top of injury. But the Teeny Tiny City may soon benefit in some ways at least from Gov. Northam's decision to use his own rather than federal guidance on releasing CARES Act funds to local communities. Not much of those funds will likely be headed out this way, but FCC got $1.25 million out of the last tranche, and every penny counts back that way. Maybe they can use the money to rename a school or something.

Date: July 29, 2020 11:22AM

> Posted yesterday:
> $550 for four people at a restaurant is not all
> that impressive. If he is bragging, he's not doing
> it right. If he thinks it is somehow an indicator
> of his status, it only shows he's a little shit
> pretending to be a big shot.

LOL! Dope. Yesterday's news is yesterday's news, and just look at the commotion of ignorant, envious, and butthurt prattle that reporting of the simple facts of the matter unleashed among injured, low-grade minds. As we know, the fact that you cannot afford to dine where I dine is but one among your many shortcomings, so news of a next in a series, $550 lunch with The Principals should hardly have been such a trigger for you. Loser.

Posted by: Giverer of Plus Ones ()
Date: July 29, 2020 11:26AM

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> it was likely a $5.50 value
> meal from Taco Bell.

+1

Date: July 29, 2020 11:31AM

> So the whacked out Whiffies certainly flew off the
> handle far and fast enough over a simple 3-hour,
> $550 lunch with The Principals. The four of us do
> such things rather regularly and routinely, but
> apparently none of these whiz-bangs has ever been
> close enough to actual money to realize that one
> of the reasons why money is a such a good thing to
> have is that you can freely use it to fund just
> such enjoyable (and delicious) afternoons. You
> can also of course freely use it to fund family
> charitable programs, but the poor Whiffies don't
> believe that we do any of that either. The actual
> ways of the actually wealthy are just so totally
> foreign to these out-of-the-loop loonies.

You REALLY are a DIMWIT, aren't you? You just don't get it, DOLT. None of us are "whiffies" or "envious" or "butthurt". The "whjiffie" is YOU, DUMBO. We're laughing at you for wasting your money, MORON. Only a DOLT would spend that kind of money on lunch.

Every day, you sink to NEW levels of STUPIDITY. This is why nobody believes you have all this money you say you do. Nobody as stupid as you obviously are could have that kind of money. Only somebody as stupid as you obviously are thinks anybody believes them. NOBODY believes you, DIMWIT. Really, NOBODY.

Date: July 29, 2020 11:49AM

Surprise for dopes and losers —- your incompetent bozo beliefs have no effect at all on any of my financial balances. Neither, in the long term, do any of my $550 lunches.

Date: July 29, 2020 11:53AM

> 40th or whatever time.

The fact that you keep a loose count only confirms how badly it chaps your well-beaten ass.

> It’s like you still
> is.

And yet, you can't explain how it is out of place and time. You always seem to run away whenever you are asked where it was taken from and when it was taken. Presumably, you'll do it once again.

> of course been posted

And yet, you can't name a street there. Hardly a surprise as you are too inept to spot any of your many lies.

Apples to oranges, dope. You are still too dumb to get it. You tried, but once again you failed. You were even wrong on how the process played out. All in all, another total flop for you.

Date: July 29, 2020 12:16PM

> Surprise for dopes and losers —- your
> incompetent bozo beliefs have no effect at all on
> any of my financial balances. Neither, in the
> long term, do any of my $550 lunches.

Surprise for DIMWIT, your BS shitposting doesn't change the red ink on your balance sheet "hardly at all". DOn't forget anybody who considers GAR "fine dining" is obviously throwing away his money on a $550 lunch. If you'd pay GAR's prices for mediocre fare & snoooty or indifferent service, you'll pay $550 for Taco Bell.

You are just SO STUPID, you can't see what an ASS you make of yourself every day on FFXU. We don't envy you, we don't feel "butthurt". Our guts are hurting from all the laughing we do at you. We've never seen such a DIMWIT in our lives.

Date: July 29, 2020 12:38PM

Yo, ignorant sock-puppet losers — while GAR restaurants do of course consistently deliver very good food and service at very reasonable prices, Monday’s lunch with The Principals was at a non-GAR venue. We ate at Randy’s last time around, and tend to move around some, as there are — as so many of you do not know — many fine eateries in the area.

Date: July 29, 2020 02:49PM

> Yo, ignorant sock-puppet losers — while GAR
> restaurants do of course consistently deliver very
> good food and service at very reasonable prices,
> Monday’s lunch with The Principals was at a
> non-GAR venue. We ate at Randy’s last time
> around, and tend to move around some, as there are
> — as so many of you do not know — many fine
> eateries in the area.

HEY! FRAUDULENT ASSHOLE! If you're so stupid you think there's anything good about GAR, you obviously don't know what a "fine eatery" is. That was our first clue about your stupidity. Bragging about paying too much for lunch is just more fuel to the fire. A lunch YOU'D pay all that money for couldn't of been worth more than $23.95 & that's on a good day, DIMWIT.

The real loser here, Dimwit, is you, for paying too much for lunch in the 1st place then bragging about it on a stupid ass internet forum full of trolls & sock puppets. That makes you twice MORE a loser, since you're such a hopeless loser to begin with.

Yup, Dimwit, sucks to be you.

Date: July 29, 2020 02:54PM

I’m sorry your experiences of the world are so limited as to be that ridicilously inaccurate.

Posted by: XKYLM ()
Date: July 29, 2020 02:57PM

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> You
> can also of course freely use it to fund family
> charitable programs, but the poor Whiffies don't
> believe that we do any of that either.
>
>

Of course nobody believes you do any charity, Gerund Boy. You're a nasty old selfish buttwipe & you show that every dayon FFXU, so of course nobody believes you do anything for anybody. nobody as nasty & disgusting as you does anything for anybody but themselves.

& what's more, butthole breath, you say bad things about people who don't have as much money as you pretend to have, so of course nobody believes you'd do anything for people not as well off as you pretend to be.

You're nothing but a fake fraud nasty old asshole Gerund Boy who does nothing but tell lies so that's why nobody believes you.

Date: July 29, 2020 03:27PM

^^^ The rats are out of the sewers! LOL!

Date: July 29, 2020 03:27PM

You do realize that the shit-shack shut-in is using his fake $550 lunch with make-believe friends to distract from the fact that he painted himself into a corner with his lies and stupidity, don't you?

Date: July 29, 2020 03:32PM

What’s imaginary in your feeble mind is anything and everything that makes you look like an uneducated fool. Plainly, that is quite a lot of stuff.

Date: July 29, 2020 03:48PM

What is imaginary are these townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors or any link you claim exists showing as much.

The timing, tone, and texture of your posts on the day of the alleged event and subsequent descriptions of the event clearly indicate you went no further than your carport during the day in question. You didn't even mention what you had to eat. Of course, every time you attempt to fake a meal out, you only expose yourself as an oafish rube when you try and describe what you ate or ordered. Maybe you've learned not to do that again.

Date: July 29, 2020 04:11PM

> You do realize that the shit-shack shut-in is
> using his fake $550 lunch with make-believe
> friends to distract from the fact that he painted
> himself into a corner with his lies and stupidity,
> don't you?

Oh yes, it's the same thing w/him putting in things about these deer that run across his yard or birds that fly across his yard. Those are really neighborhood kids on his lawn, so he goes & yells at them to get off his lawn. Then he gets so worked up he poops his Depends.

He also just out of the blue starts talking about Nats games played ages ago when somebody points out his lies to him.

When you ask him a question or confront him w/evidence of his lies, he makes a dumbass comment about an old nats game or something he supposably had for lunch that was supposably so "yummy". He probably had 1/2 a Big Mac he fished out of the garbage dumpster at Mickey-D's. He's thinks everybody's as stupid as hje is & doesn't see thru his BS.

No, the deer, birds, nats games, fake $500 lunches are all an attempt to distract everybody from the BS he just got caught in. He posts this BS all the time, gets caught in lies & don't get it why nobody believes him.

Oh no, he's an asshole who's full of shit.

Date: July 29, 2020 04:46PM

> What is imaginary are these townhouses in the Great Forest
> Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors or
> any link you claim exists showing as much.

To the contrary. Hard evidence of them exists, but
you have simply failed to find it.

> The timing, tone, and texture of your posts on the day
> of the alleged event and subsequent descriptions of the
> event clearly indicate you went no further than your
> carport during the day in question.

LOL! The glaring flaws that once gave away your pitifully fake claims of being in Florida did and do not at all apply to the circumstances of Monday’s lunch. We had been unable to work anything out the week prior, but one of The Principals’ being on vacation made things easier this week.

> You didn't even mention what you had to eat.

LOL! Crab-stuffed avocado, Caesar salad, onion soup, and house-made fettuccine with oil and garlic. Rhubarb cheesecake, coffee, and liqueurs after. Three bottles of Banfi San Angelo Pinot Grigio along the way.

> Of course, every time you attempt to fake a meal out,
> you only expose yourself as an oafish rube when you
> try and describe what you ate or ordered.

Well, the wife and I eat out often at finer restaurants in NoVa, DC, and of course Palm Beach. You can barely get to Liberty BBQ or Northside Social. Pathetic.

Date: July 29, 2020 05:17PM

LOL! When painted into a corner by your own lies, lying more won't help you.

Date: July 29, 2020 05:28PM

Such a clueless dipshit! I fart in your general direction, loser.

Date: July 29, 2020 05:38PM

> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> ,
>
>
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
> LOL! Crab-stuffed avocado, Caesar salad, onion
> soup, and house-made fettuccine with oil and
> garlic. Rhubarb cheesecake, coffee, and liqueurs
> after. Three bottles of Banfi San Angelo Pinot
> Grigio along the way.
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>

LOL, alright, Dimwit, I'm LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT YOU! you paid $137.50 & THAT'S ALL you got? You REALLY are a DOPE, aren't you? You BRAG about getting ripped off!

tHAT's a $15 bottle of wine. What'd you pay? $80 a bottle for it?

Date: July 29, 2020 06:00PM

LOL! 3x would be a rough guess on wine markup, but that third bottle was on the house. Plainly you are not accustomed to upscale restaurant dining either. No Randy’s, no Eddie V‘s, no Clarity, no Bonaroti. Poor, poor you.

Date: July 29, 2020 06:41PM

> Such a clueless dipshit! I fart in your general
> direction, loser.

No, you just shit your pants yet again, you lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 29, 2020 06:58PM

Your nonsense chants change nothing. I still live the Sweet Spot life of a wealthy retiree. You are still just a dope in a dump. Sad.

Date: July 29, 2020 07:18PM

Your claims ring hollow as much of what you claim has proven to be nothing more than bald-faced lies.

Date: July 29, 2020 07:47PM

More pointless shit-slinging drivel from you, when you in plain fact cannot afford to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. Simple facts. Long-standing facts.

Date: July 29, 2020 08:21PM

Your well established track record of lies don't lend any credence to any of your claims. As far as what you do, it doesn't seem like you do much more than post lies on a local message board.

Posted by: Jess Sayin ()
Date: July 29, 2020 08:27PM

>
> Well, the wife and I eat out often at finer
> restaurants in NoVa, DC, and of course Palm Beach.
> You can barely get to Liberty BBQ or Northside
> Social. Pathetic.

We do. But we don't have to pawn our houses to do so like you do.

LOL!

Date: July 29, 2020 08:42PM

> Your well established track record of lies don't
> lend any credence to any of your claims. As far as
> what you do, it doesn't seem like you do much more
> than post lies on a local message board.

You mean like kicking the living shit out of dopes like you every day? Yep. I do that alright. You dopes volunteer for it. Heck, you fairly beg for it.

Date: July 29, 2020 08:50PM

Jess Sayin Wrote:
> We do. But we don't have to pawn our houses to do
> so like you do.

Hmmm. Another plain-as-day stupid shit sock-puppet with no awareness at all of how credit or financial instruments work. Don’t worry though. You can always fall back on CashNetUSA.

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: July 29, 2020 09:34PM

> -----
> > Your well established track record of lies
> don't
> > lend any credence to any of your claims. As far
> as
> > what you do, it doesn't seem like you do much
> more
> > than post lies on a local message board.
>
> You mean like kicking the living shit out of dopes
> like you every day? Yep. I do that alright. You
> dopes volunteer for it. Heck, you fairly beg for
> it.

You’re lying again.

Date: July 29, 2020 10:09PM

You’ve got nothing left again, you worthless shut-in nobody. Maybe order some take-away from Brine. LOL!

Date: July 29, 2020 11:31PM

I've got all your lies to mock, you shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 30, 2020 01:03AM

> LOL! 3x would be a rough guess on wine markup,
> but that third bottle was on the house. Plainly
> you are not accustomed to upscale restaurant
> dining either. No Randy’s, no Eddie V‘s, no
> Clarity, no Bonaroti. Poor, poor you.

So yes, you did pay $80 a bottle & you got a free $15 bottle of wine & think you got a bargain. What a hopeless dope who hung himself with his own rope. I don't go to allot of socalled "upscale" rests. b\c most of them are high priced clip joints w/microwaved frozen food & crappy service.

Randy's is a GAR: microwaved frozen food overpriced & indifferent service. about what you'd expect from a GAR.

I'm from the Fla. Gulf Coast, so I don't eat frozen microwave sea food & especially don't pay fatted up up prices for it , so I ain't never & ain't gonna darken Eddie V's doorway.

Never tried Clarity & if you rec. it, it means don't bother, it's not worth it.

Bonaroti's is more frozen microwave slop with boosted prices & snooty service. I went there once & that was too much. It's about as good as Johnny Rocket's & you couldn't PAY ME to eat at that dump again. The only thing better about Johnny Rocket's is it don't cost as much & still I won't go there, again.

No, Dimwit, NOT "poor me", SMART ME for not throwing my money away on crappy dining experiences. If you keep throing away your money, it will be "poor you", since you'll wind up in the poor house.

Once more, Dimwit, you made an ass of yourself again. Keep up the good work, dopey boy.

Date: July 30, 2020 05:11AM

^^^ ...a tale told by an idiot, full of sound snd fury, signifying nothing.

Date: July 30, 2020 09:47AM

> 40th or whatever time.

> It’s like you still
> is.

> of course been posted

Date: July 30, 2020 10:02AM

So these washed up Whiffies cannot stand the simple facts of my enjoying a nice lunch out with the wife and The Principals. The four us us are in fact rather frequent lunch and dinner partners at $$ and $$$$ places alike, but the poor little tinies can't abide the notion of others having so much better times than they do. Should have worked harder and paid more attention in school.

Date: July 30, 2020 10:09AM

Reminder: It's been well established that the shit-shack shut-in is using his fake $550 lunch with make-believe friends to distract from the fact that he painted himself into a corner with his lies and stupidity.

Date: July 30, 2020 11:14AM

> ^^^ ...a tale told by an idiot, full of sound snd
> fury, signifying nothing.

WRONG AGAIN, Dimwit! You've been telling tales about these beefed up price lunches & nats games in your usu. feeble attempts to distract us from the fakery, BS and lies you post on FFXU. What's funny is YOU painted yourself in the corner & YOU'RE too STUPID to even see it.

What makes it even more funny is if you'd actually eaten those lunches, you'd be a dope.....oh, wait, you ARE a dope, already. My bad!

That lunch was worth $23.95 on a good day. So times 4 you got $95.80, make it $110 to make up for menu item variations. That's $15 a bottle wine, rest markup 2.5-3X, give him his 3X and you got $30 X 2 & you got $60. Add that to the $110 & you got $170. tax, tip, throw in a little more in case I forgot something & you got $225-$240. You're not even at half waht he says he paid for his fake lunch.

The more JP Morgenwhiffie posts, the dumber he looks.

As dopey as he is, he couldn't of passed 6th Gr. %th Gr. must have been a rea struggle.

Posted by: Jackoff Poopydepends Moronclown ()
Date: July 30, 2020 11:22AM

>
>
>
>
>
>
> Should have
> worked harder and paid more attention in school.

No, loser, we DID pay attention & work hard in school which is why we don't pay for $500 lunches that aren't even worth half that. We especially don't borrow against our houses to pay over 2X what a lunch is worth. This is what you learn when you pay attention in school & do your HW. Basic arithmetic & basic econ 101, DOPE.

Whoever that troll was who said you went to McDonald's Hamburger College got it wrong. If you'd a even goen there, you'd a known something about rest. biz. & have some idea of what a meal's worth. You obviously don't.

We know real value when we see it which is why we don't go to snooty clip joints.

Date: July 30, 2020 12:09PM

Well, things might cool off a bit heading into the weekend, but it looks like it's going to be another hot one today, with temperatures this afternoon reaching into the low 90's. It was still a relatively comfortable 75 degrees out here in the always marvelous Sweet Spot when I got up this morning, but the humidity at the time was up around 80%, making for a somewhat clammy march out and back to reel in the morning paper, even with some respectable breezes blowing at the time. The humidity has fallen back now by about 25 points, but it should be headed back up again once expected afternoon and evening showers start rolling in. Could be another tough night for the Generacs.

Meanwhile the pathetic President Ding Dong looks only worse and worse on a day when his secret police stormtroopers will now have to slink back out of Portland, the COVID death toll has passed the 150,000 mark, and it's officially reported that the GDP has suffered its worst single quarter performance in recorded history. The clown is just losing and losing and losing, and of course, America right along with him. Didn't even mention bounties or election interference on a call with his poster boy, Putin. Just more obsequious ass-kissing, I guess. Making America Grovel Again. This jerk has got to go, but I see his twitter twaddle includes the idea of his trying to delay the election again on account of so much mail-in voting. The scumbag know no limits. We must be rid of him.

In other news, the Nats went to extras for the first time, knotted at nothing with the Blue Jays after fine starts from both very famous Max Scherzer and pretty much unheard of Nate Pearson, who was making his MLB debut. Adam Eaton's infield single survived a review to drive in the go-ahead run in the top of the tenth, and then Asdrubal Cabrera put it away with a 3-run triple into the RF corner. Tanner Rainey was a bit wild in the bottom half, but escapes without damage to bdeing the Nats to 2-4 on the phony season. One more game against the Jays this afternoon and then we have four off days in a row.

Always having an off-day of course, are the fumbling fools of Falls Church City. The stupes should have moved out of there long ago, but they seem simply not to know any better. The very Little City has in any case now cancelled the Falls Church Festival scheduled for September 12, and also Farm Day, which had been set for October 10. The fate of other important events such as Sunset Cinema, the Halloween Carnival, and the Holiday Craft Show are up in the air as authorities worry that no place in the City is safe. Maybe this will free up some time and resources that can be devoted to the renaming of a school or two.

SWEET SPOT FAWNS (aren't they cute?)...
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Pages: PreviousFirst...8889909192939495969798...LastNext
Current Page: 93 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.