HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...8788899091929394959697...LastNext
Current Page: 92 of 601
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: let's be honest here ()
Date: July 24, 2020 01:20AM

He's been eating nasty ass decrepit pussy for years. Old ass fish is an improvmant for him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 24, 2020 03:12AM

LOL! Things got worse tonight than I at first thought they might. But I guess off the rails is off the rails, and in for a penny, in for a pound, as dumb as that might sometimes be. And of course ‘dumb’ is the operative word with these clowns.

Date: July 24, 2020 09:16AM

So, hard as it may be to accomplish, the Whiffies managed to get lost while running around in circles last night. What a bunch of ignorant, incompetent, shit-slinging dolts. They've apparently not heard yet of the death of Andrew Bourdain, nor that well before he died, he thoroughly recanted his last-century 'Don't order fish on Monday' rule simply because it had been overtaken by the facts. As those with no connection to the hospitality industry of today will not have come to know, those facts have actually long included Sunday and holiday delivery of fresh seafood to select area restaurants by JJ's and other such providers. Trucks loaded overnight roll out of the Jessup area in the wee hours, and arrive here with their tasty cargo before 6:00 AM. Staff will wheel it all in, and have everything prepped and ready for cooking and plating within a few hours. These are simple facts -- exactly the sorts of things that know-nothing, under-achieving assholes are unlikely to be aware of.

It's a similarly simple fact that the Google street-view of CMYK structures in Great Forest exists, as do those massive stands of grasses, weeds and trees that obscure views to the west off of Washington Avenue north of the highway. South of the highway of course are many more grassy areas with growing trees. Many of those planted for the very purpose of covering up the existence of unsightly parking lots, while others were planted just because they look nice, All in all, these grassy areas with trees extend along both sides of Wash Ave all the way to its southern terminus, as those of us who regularly travel along that route cannot help but recognize. Foot-stomping liars cannot undo such facts, as endlessly and foolishly as they might try to do so.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: July 24, 2020 10:08AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, hard as it may be to accomplish, the Whiffies
> managed to get lost while running around in
> circles last night. What a bunch of
I'm an ignorant,
> incompetent, shit-slinging dolts. They've
> apparently not heard yet of the death of Andrew
> Bourdain, nor does anybody really care, except maybe a nasty old asshole like methat well before he died, he
> thoroughly recanted his last-century 'Don't order
> fish on Monday' rule simply because it had been
> overtaken by the facts. As
I'm one of those with no
> connection to the hospitality industry of today
> will not have come to know, those facts have
> actually long included Sunday and holiday delivery
> of fresh seafood to select area restaurants by
> JJ's and other such providers. Trucks loaded
> overnight roll out of the Jessup area in the wee
> hours, and arrive here with their tasty cargo
> before 6:00 AM. Staff will wheel it all in, and
> have everything prepped and ready for cooking and
> plating within a few hours. These are simple
> facts -- exactly the sorts of things that
I'm a
> know-nothing, under-achieving assholes are
> unlikely to be aware of
>
> It's a similarly simple fact that the Google
> street-view of CMYK structures in Great Forest doesn't
> exists, as don't those massive stands of grasses,
> weeds and trees that obscure views to the west off
> of Washington Avenue north of the highway. South
> of the highway of course are many moreno grassy
> areas with growing trees. Many of those planted
> for the very purpose of covering up the existence
> of unsightly parking lots, while others were
> planted just because they look nice,
All in all,
> these grassy areas with trees extend nowherealong both
> sides of Wash Ave all the way to its southern
> terminus, as
those of us who regularlynever travel
> along that route cannot help but recognize we don't know shit, but we're such fakes we'll pretend to.
> We're
Foot-stomping liars cannot undo such facts, as
> endlessly and foolishly as they might try to do
> so.

FIFY

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: July 24, 2020 11:24AM

> LOL! Things got worse tonight than I at first
> thought they might. But I guess off the rails is
> off the rails, and in for a penny, in for a pound,
> as dumb as that might sometimes be. And of course
> ‘dumb’ is the operative word with these
> clowns.

LOL! Showing once again that your sleep is disturbed in the wee hours of the morning by the ass beating you are getting here doesn't help your cause in the least.

A for substance, it is just more vapid drivel that shows you know damn well there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

You also know damn well that views of the granite and glass walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial are readily available to anyone who has actually driven or walked along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity. The pictures don't lie but you certainly do.

You might as well admit you are a lying shit-shack shut-in. Your pathetic responses all but do just that for you anyway.

Cornered by your own stupidity and lies. Only a dumbshit like you would find himself in such an unenviable position.

Date: July 24, 2020 11:55AM

Well, it might come at some cost, but we should receive a bit of a break from the heat today, courtesy of all these already gathered storm clouds. While there were major deluges to the east last night, we out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot got just half an inch of rain out of all that. We also got a Friday morning that began at 73 degrees and has been at least half-way pleasant all they way around so far. We've got little to no actual wind at all and the humidity has been jacked up to 89%, but it was still cool enough to be nice out there when I brought the morning paper in. We're meanwhile going to see highs in just the low 80's for a change today, but there will be continuing odds favoring more showers and t-storms over much of the afternoon.

Meanwhile, poor President Ding Dong has had to cancel the national Grand Old Puppet convention that he already moved from NC to FLA on account of the very COVID crisis that he has so glaringly failed to deal with. But while the situation is just too dangerous for his right-wing cronies to assemble in, he still insists that things are just peachy-keen as far as having masses of little children returning to school in short order. This man is a loose cannon at best, and a heartless scheming self-serving monster in more measured terms.

In other news, the Nats fell to the Yanks in a ridiculous and deservedly rain-shortened excuse for an actual baseball game last night, with Anthony Fauci's arm woes foretelling even worse results to come. Despite the artless efforts of fawning ESPN analysts to pump it all up from afar, this was an exhibition of disaster for the game of baseball, plain and simple.

Similarly afflicted of course are the uneducated and butthurt blabberers of feeble Falls Church City. We'll soon see if the Little City can stand as tall as its neighbors who just renamed Lee High School in honor of the recently deceased Congressman John R. Lewis, a champion of unity and equality rather then divisiveness and disunion. Such a good move by Fairfax County.

Date: July 24, 2020 12:15PM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> LOL! Showing once again that your sleep is disturbed in the
> wee hours of the morning by the ass beating you are getting
> here doesn't help your cause in the least.

LOL! You are such a pathetic and slow-on-the uptake loser-dope that even the fact of my rather regularly being up and posting at such hours does not register at all in the density of your barely functional brain. As was the case last night, the wife is also regularly up at such hours, and we sometimes even compare notes concerning our many drives along Washington Avenue, events that collectively make such an ass of your sorry and stupid self. Ignorance, envy, and butthurt are youe calling cads, but they don't really make for much of a resumé.

Date: July 24, 2020 12:31PM

LOL! You can say that sort of stupid shit all you want, but if you were honest, you'd admit that not even you believe any of it.

You know damn well there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

You also know damn well that views of the granite and glass walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial are readily available to anyone who has actually driven or walked along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity. The pictures don't lie but you certainly do.

You might as well admit you are a lying shit-shack shut-in. Your pathetic responses all but do just that for you anyway.

Cornered by your own stupidity and lies. Only a dumbshit like you would find himself in such an unenviable position.

Date: July 24, 2020 02:40PM

^^^ Hmmm. Those are some pretty typically desperate bits of ill-considered nonsense, there. All reasonable people know the facts here, though none of those appear in any of your posts.

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: July 24, 2020 03:10PM

> Well,

Here I am with my daily shitpost. It's the same old, boring, stupid, repetitive BS I shitpost every day, even on holidays, because while the rest of you are with your family & friends, I'm such a nasty old asshole nobody want to be around me. Of course, I'll make up shit about five star chefs and a packed house, but, since I get proven a fake on this thread a couple of times a day, nobody believes me anyhow. So I'll sit here & drink overpriced coffee & beer nobody's ever heard of or cares about.

I start out with the usual BS about this "sweet spot" I make it look like a huge mansion on a vast estate. It's really a rambler built in the '50s with a leaky roof, old insulation, drafty windows, doors that don't close right and a sagging carport. The only wildlife we really have here is raccoons & pigeons, but I make up deer & other stuff since I'm a fake. I do this dumb shit to make all of you feel butthurt & envious, but, even I know nobody envies me. Who'd wanna' be a full of shit nasty old asshole like me?

Next, is something I added recently. I like to pretend I'm a progressive because I k now if I admit to supporting Trump, I'll look like a stupid buttwipe. Actually, I look like a stupid buttwipe, anyhow. But, so I don't look like a Trump supporter, I call Trump names. It's even been pointed out to me since I'm bragging about all my imagined wealth and look down on those who don't have the money I pretend I do that I still act like a Trump supporter. So I have a new repetitive section, even though I know I'm not fooling anybody.

The next repetitive, boring, same old shit is the baseball commentary. I really don't kn ow shit about baseball, but since I'm, a fraud anyhow, I pretend to. I post stuff anybody can find on ESPN's website & pretend I came up with it. Then I'll add some stupid commentary that shows I don't know a damm thing about baseball.

To conclude my boring, repetitive shitpost, , I put the same old bring dumbass commentary about Falls Church I shitpost every day. It's the same old boring "FC is ICKY!". For a dumb fuck who supposably hates FC, I sure pay a lot of attention to it like I'm obsessed or something.

Date: July 24, 2020 03:20PM

^^^ Another example of a worthless stupid-shit mentality. Still hangs on my every word, though.

Date: July 24, 2020 03:52PM

> ^^^ Hmmm. Those are some pretty typically
> desperate bits of ill-considered nonsense, there.
> All reasonable people know the facts here, though
> none of those appear in any of your posts.

More vapid drivel that shows you know damn well there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

The one incontrovertible fact her is that you are a liar and that you have been caught lying.

Posted by: TKNHN ()
Date: July 24, 2020 04:00PM

> ^^^ Another example of a worthless stupid-shit
> mentality. Still hangs on my every word, though.

NO, Gerund Boy, WRONG AGAIN! as usual Somebody just showed what a useless dumbfuck you are & now you're mad cause you got shown up for the fraud you are and as a shitposter.

nobody hangs on your every word. everybody laughs at you, but you're too stupid to see it.

Glad I'M NOT a nasty, stupid Gerund Boy everybody makes fun of.

Date: July 24, 2020 04:01PM

Grow up, little boy. The big bad boot has been put up your ass here once again. LOL!

Posted by: Y7JIL ()
Date: July 24, 2020 04:09PM

> We'll soon see if the Little City can stand
> as tall as its neighbors who just renamed Lee High
> School in honor of the recently deceased
> Congressman John R. Lewis, a champion of unity and
> equality rather then divisiveness and disunion.
> Such a good move by Fairfax County.

I didn't realize Falls Church had schools named after Confederate generals.

Date: July 24, 2020 04:13PM

> Grow up, little boy. The big bad boot has been
> put up your ass here once again. LOL!

More vapid drivel that shows you know damn well there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

The one incontrovertible fact her is that you are a liar and that you have been caught lying.

Another fact is that you are an impotent sissy incapable of doing damage to anyone. You spend what should be your sleeping hours haunted by the ass kicking you get here on a regular basis. Irregular sleep patters are common among those who suffer from dementia, brain damage, mental disability. And yes, perhaps I shouldn't constantly mock someone suffering from those conditions, but you are an asshole, so it is OK.

Date: July 24, 2020 04:54PM

> You also know damn well that views of the granite
> and glass walls of the American Veterans Disabled
> for Life Memorial are readily available to anyone
> who has actually driven or walked along or across
> Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

Granite and glass, eh? I could of course mention the Memorial Grove, but what's odder still is that the bronze and stone elements would not be given any mention. It's almost as if you've never actually been there.

Date: July 24, 2020 05:35PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You also know damn well that views of the
> granite
> > and glass walls of the American Veterans
> Disabled
> > for Life Memorial are readily available to
> anyone
> > who has actually driven or walked along or
> across
> > Washington Avenue in that vicinity.
>
> Granite and glass, eh? I could of course mention
> the Memorial Grove, but what's odder still is that
> the bronze and stone elements would not be given
> any mention. It's almost as if you've never
> actually been there.

Damn dude, get off your fat ass and get over there sometime. Even when you try to look clever you come off as dumb as shit.

Stone elements not mentioned? What the fuck do you think granite is? I've mentioned the granite walls and the granite walkways. Are you upset I didn't mention the granite benches?

Brass elements? The sculptures are behind the glass walls as you are driving south on Washington Avenue. They aren't the dominant views.

How did you become aware of these brass elements? I thought you said your views of the memorial were obscured by the dense enveloping forest canopy. LOL!

I didn't mention, and neither have you, the large and visible reflecting pool or the flame. Those are visible to those driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity as well. But, to those who have been there, it is the granite and glass walls that stand out. Give it a try sometime.

I didn't mention the single family homes in Great Forest either, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Of course, there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Date: July 24, 2020 06:11PM

FAIL FAIL FAIL. There’s no brass, idiot. It’s bronze. But how the hell would you have known a thing like that. Or that there are stone elements in other than granite. Dope.

Posted by: HVNEC ()
Date: July 24, 2020 06:25PM

> Grow up, little boy. The big bad boot has been
> put up your ass here once again. LOL!

BOY are you STUPID, Gerund Boy. YOu're so stupid you don't even know when you're getting your ass kicked, which happens 50X a day., Everybody laughs at a dope like you & your moronic shitposts. Nobody believes you b\c you get proven a fraud every day here.

You're also a hypocrite. You throw these potty mouth tantrums worthy of a 2nd grader and call people "childish" while you're the most childish on FFXU.

Face it, Gerund Boy, you're a trainwreck of a human being. I'M GLAD I'm not a stupid Gerund Boy like you.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: July 24, 2020 06:33PM

Brass, Bronze. Brainfart. I can admit my mistakes. Honest people can. You? Not so much.

Those statues are between the glass walls and are actually mostly obscured by the few trees in the memorial. Yay for you! You finally found something that the trees somewhat obscure!

Again, I didn't mention, and neither have you, the large and visible reflecting pool, the flame or the cigarette. Those are visible to those driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity as well. But, to those who have been there, it is the granite and glass walls that stand out. Give it a try sometime.

How did you become aware of these features? I thought you said your views of the memorial were obscured by the dense enveloping forest canopy. LOL!

I didn't mention the single family homes in Great Forest either, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Of course, there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Posted by: yhenk ()
Date: July 24, 2020 06:38PM

faggots

Date: July 24, 2020 07:13PM

Y7JIL Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > We'll soon see if the Little City can stand
> > as tall as its neighbors who just renamed Lee
> High
> > School in honor of the recently deceased
> > Congressman John R. Lewis, a champion of unity
> and
> > equality rather then divisiveness and disunion.
>
> > Such a good move by Fairfax County.
>
> I didn't realize Falls Church had schools named
> after Confederate generals.

They don't. But that doesn't stop the idiot from being an idiot.

Date: July 25, 2020 01:53AM

While you were sleeping, the Little City has been wrestling with name changes for its schools named for both George Mason and Thomas Jefferson.

Date: July 25, 2020 08:43AM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Brass, Bronze. Brainfart. I can admit my mistakes.
> Honest people can. You? Not so much.

Today is Day-45 of your failure to respond to a challenge to name a single lie I have told here. A search for mistakes will prove to be of similar difficulty. It would quickly come to focus on the occasional typo. Typos I make. Mistakes, not so much.

> Those statues are between the glass walls and are actually
> mostly obscured by the few trees in the memorial.

EVERYTHING is obscured in views from along Washington Avenue. Not obscured here at all of course are the facts of your badly flawed descriptions, supposed testimony that only served to confirm the simple fact that you have never actually been to the site.

> How did you become aware of these features? I thought
> you said your views of the memorial were obscured by
> the dense enveloping forest canopy. LOL!

The bronze sculptures and stone inscriptions are each prominently discussed on the memorial homepage. Another place you've apparently never been.

> I didn't mention the single family homes in Great Forest
> either, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

You fucked up and got called on it, dude. Nothing unusual in that.

Posted by: Misty Water-Colored Memories ()
Date: July 25, 2020 09:56AM

> > How did you become aware of these features? I
> thought
> > you said your views of the memorial were
> obscured by
> > the dense enveloping forest canopy. LOL!
>
> The bronze sculptures and stone inscriptions are
> each prominently discussed on the memorial
> homepage. Another place you've apparently never
> been.

So you admit that everything that you 'know' about the place comes from Google.

Date: July 25, 2020 10:11AM

> While you were sleeping, the Little City has been
> wrestling with name changes for its schools named
> for both George Mason and Thomas Jefferson.

Which one was a Confederate General? Apples and oranges, dope. When Fairfax begins to "wrestle" with its own Thomas Jefferson HS name, you might have an apples to apples moment. Until then, you're just a blithering idiot once again.

Posted by: LSMGS ()
Date: July 25, 2020 10:48AM

> While you were sleeping, the Little City has been
> wrestling with name changes for its schools named
> for both George Mason and Thomas Jefferson.

For somebody who supposably has all these degrees, you'd think they'd know both Jefferson and George Mason were long dead by the time the Civil War started, so they couldn't of been no Confederate Gens. CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy! You just made an ASS of yourself AGAIN! Like you do on FFXU EVERY DAY!

I had to know that stuff in HS, so it looks like Gerund Boy, with all his supposed degrees, is eally a HS dropout. Yup, his "degrees" come from places like McDonald's Hamburger College. Once more, Gerund Boy is expoased as a FRAUD!

Date: July 25, 2020 10:55AM

Well, all this has the makings of quite the fine Sweet Spot day indeed. It was a very pleasant 72 degrees when I got up this morning with sunshine easily finding its way around some patchy clouds. There's not much breeze out there, and all these showers of late have left the humidity a tad high at 89%, but the latter at least should be improving some as we move on through the day. Looks like we'll see temps reaching the mid-80's by mid-afternoon, but all in all, it should be quite a nice one today. There is every likelihood for instance that our wildlife friends will come bounding by later on, and there will for certain be seven more episodes of Cash Cab. Life is good. Well, at least for us wealthy retirees who can afford to sit back in deluxe conditions and enjoy all the finer things in life.

Not at all among the finer things in life of course is the craven con-man known locally as President Ding Dong. Fresh off flushing millions of donor dollars down the drain by axing the Jax convention, he's now going off to cheat at golf and augment his clinical obesity by eating mounds of unhealthy food amid the lush beauties of Bedminster, NJ, doing so just as critical unemployment benefits are about to expire for millions of US families. The coal country relic now says it will take 'weeks' to put together additional aid packages for desperate Americans, and there are of course those important August recesses to tend to. What we have here is DPRK-grade bad government, made only worse by expanding patterns of military invasions of our own cities. The name Trump is quickly becoming synonymous with the word atrocity.

In other news, the Nats' Tres Barrera has been handed an 80-game suspension after being caught up in MLB's arcane and archaic anti-PED regime. Not at all well-defined or even such a good idea at its inception, this feel-good program has not gotten any better since, and now serves only as a random Catch-22 device that ensnares people a la the Salem witch trials. MLB has plenty to be ashamed of these days, but its badly misguided drug policies are among its really bad offenses.

Speaking of really bad of course immediately brings to mind the incredible homebound dopes and dummies of sorry-ass Falls Church City, shut-in folk who routinely have to be told what's happening right there in their own tiny town. Such as that the notorious Insight Group is back now to plead with City officials over yet another iteration of its already five-year old plan to remake the intersection of Broad & Washington. Todd Hitt was of course jailed for his sins, but Insighters still on the outside have not given up on lucrative plans that would enrich themselves while simply crippling the likes of Clare & Don's, Thompson Italian, and the State Theater. We'll see if a sagging economy will lead the Little City to cave on the matter this time around.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: July 25, 2020 10:56AM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Brass, Bronze. Brainfart. I can admit my
> mistakes.
> > Honest people can. You? Not so much.
>
> Today is Day-45 of your failuredaily success to respond to a
> challenge to name a single lie I have told here. Every day, you've caught me in several lies because I'm so stupid my lies are obvious
> A search for mistakes will prove to be of similar
> difficulty, you'll find thousands of them. It would quickly come to focus on more than the
> occasional typo. Typos I make. Mistakes, not so
> much
a lot of times a day.
>
> > Those statues are between the glass walls and
> are actually
> > mostly obscured by the few trees in the
> memorial.
>
> Not EVERYTHING is obscured in views from along
> Washington Avenue. Not obscured here at all of
> course are the facts of myour badly flawed
> descriptions, supposed testimony that only served
> to confirm the simple fact that youI have never
> actually been to the site.
>
> > How did you become aware of these features? I
> thought
> > you said your views of the memorial were
> obscured by
> > the dense enveloping forest canopy. LOL!
>
> homepage. Another place youI've apparently never
> been.
>
> > I didn't mention the single family homes in
> Great Forest
> > either, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
>
> YouI fucked up and got called on it, cause I'm a dufusde. Nothing
> unusual in that.

FIFY

Date: July 25, 2020 11:03AM

Misty Water-Colored Memories Wrote:
> So you admit that everything that you 'know' about
> the place comes from Google.

Well, dope, you can't see even a trace of the place in driving along Washington Avenue as I so regularly do, so alternate sources -- all of which leave you looking like a total fool -- are a necessity. Feel free to choke on this once again though.
Attachments:
BigMistake.jpg

Posted by: don't post here ()
Date: July 25, 2020 11:09AM

Date: July 25, 2020 11:09AM

> Which one was a Confederate General?

Neither. Each however was a slave-holder which (as a resident, you really should have known) is what has them on the FCC Hit List. Fairfax County was able to move swiftly and decisively on their own most recent case. Falls Church, as is so often the case, is lagging behind. As are you, dope.

Date: July 25, 2020 11:16AM

Well, the spoiled brat patrol has once again shown up just as the FCC shut-in has taken it in the shorts. Funny how often things seem to turn out that way.

Posted by: say what? ()
Date: July 25, 2020 11:22AM

don't post here Wrote:
> .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .

Date: July 25, 2020 11:30AM

LOL!!! The sorry sack of shit just can't help himself. He's gone full-bore Whiffie on us! What sort of pee-in-his-pants moment can we expect next from this laughable loser?

Posted by: Bite me JP ()
Date: July 25, 2020 11:31AM

say what? Wrote:
> don't post here Wrote:
> -----
> > .
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > .
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > .

Date: July 25, 2020 11:52AM

There he goes again! Hurts to be such a sorry-ass, dumbfuck, shit-slinging asshole, doesn’t it. Such a worthlessly ignorant piece of trash.

Posted by: JP licks hairy scrotums ()
Date: July 25, 2020 11:55AM

Bite me JP Wrote:
> say what? Wrote:
> -----
> > don't post here Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > .
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > .
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > .

Date: July 25, 2020 12:04PM

LOL! It’s like the 4th grade is still in session. It’ll get even worse for these losers once they hit puberty.

Posted by: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjppppppppppppppp ()
Date: July 25, 2020 12:06PM

JP licks hairy scrotums Wrote:
> Bite me JP Wrote:
> -----
> > say what? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > don't post here Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > .
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > .
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > .

Posted by: don't even care ()
Date: July 25, 2020 12:09PM

don't post here Wrote:
> .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .

/

Posted by: baseball sucks ()
Date: July 25, 2020 12:11PM

don't even care Wrote:
> don't post here Wrote:
> -----
> > .
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > .
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> /
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .

baseball sucks ass

Date: July 25, 2020 12:17PM

LOL! Being so totally fucked in the head would be quite difficult for most people, but these memorably stupid Whiffie losers accomplish it with the greatest of ease.

Date: July 25, 2020 02:10PM

> Today is Day-45 of your failure to respond to a
> challenge to name a single lie I have told here.

And that is yet another lie. Lying about your lies does not make them go away.

> A search for mistakes will prove to be of similar
> difficulty. It would quickly come to focus on the
> occasional typo. Typos I make. Mistakes, not so
> much.

LOL! You are nothing but one bonehead blunder after another.

> EVERYTHING is obscured in views from along
> Washington Avenue.

What is the name of the road with the bike sharrow in the picture below?

o.jpg

> Not obscured here at all of
> course are the facts of your badly flawed
> descriptions, supposed testimony that only served
> to confirm the simple fact that you have never
> actually been to the site.

LOL! You were completely unaware of exit 6 off of 395, the three large asphalt parking lots on both sides of Washington Avenue, the fact that Spirit of Justice Park sits atop a 12+ foot wall at its western edge, that sidewalks exist along the south side of Washington Avenue and numerous other errors.

> homepage.

Stone inscriptions? Are you referring to the inscriptions on the granite walls I mentioned? Dumbass.

The bronze sculptures sit between the glass walls and don't directly face Washington Avenue. Those heading south on Washington Avenue can just barely make them out behind the glass wall. What features prominently are the glass and granite walls. Had you ever been there, you'd know that.

> Another place you've apparently never
> been.

I Have never seen the need to visit it. Having actually driven by and walked through the site, I've pretty much seen it all. I practically watched it being built. You obviously need to go to the website to learn about the place.

> You fucked up and got called on it, dude. Nothing
> unusual in that.

You know damn well there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it.

Keep fucking with the thread formatting. It doesn't make your lies go away or keep me from exposing them.

Now back to your regularly scheduled lying, you shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 25, 2020 02:17PM

Your wounds here are as deep as a well and as wide as a church door. You won’t be recovering from them. Ever.

Date: July 25, 2020 02:26PM

> Neither.

Then you are comparing apples to oranges.

> Each however was a slave-holder which
> (as a resident, you really should have known)

Of course it is known which is why you were told to come back when Fairfax even begins to "wrestle" with the name of its own Thomas Jefferson High School. Then you'd have an apples to apples moment. Until then, you are a blithering idiot.

> Fairfax County was able to move swiftly and decisively on
> their own most recent case.

LOL! You think we should be congratulating Fairfax for its swift and decisive action by removing the name of a Confederate traitor from one of its high schools in the year 2020? LOL!

> Falls Church, as is
> so often the case, is lagging behind.

It appears Fairfax is the one lagging behind. Is there even discussion about removing names on Fairfax schools named after slave holders like Thomas Jefferson High School or Key Middle School?

Date: July 25, 2020 02:27PM

> Your wounds here are as deep as a well and as wide
> as a church door. You won’t be recovering from
> them. Ever.

Posted by: Paint By Numbers ()
Date: July 25, 2020 02:31PM

>... You obviously need to go
> to the website to learn about the place.
>

^ This. Google boy does the same shit all the time. Googles whatever and then tries to pretend that he's an expert with some deep insight. That's what got him in trouble in beautiful downtown Brockmont and in the case of a long, long list of other subjects.

Posted by: Yeah, Fairfax right on top of it ()
Date: July 25, 2020 02:39PM

[Lord] Fairfax depended on hundreds of slaves who worked among his 30 Virginia plantations.[8] He was active in trading slaves and, at the age of 84, he still engaged in rape, participating in a "little talked about" activity called "bedding down with a negro wench," for which Lord Fairfax would pay a fee to the person who supplied the "wench."

Date: July 25, 2020 02:45PM

^^^ Asshole(s) Gone Wild. Stupid shit(s) are locked in a closet of intellectual and emotional despair. Loser(s).

Date: July 25, 2020 03:05PM

> ^^^ Asshole(s) Gone Wild. Stupid shit(s) are
> locked in a closet of intellectual and emotional
> despair. Loser(s).

Posted by: Those damn facts again! ()
Date: July 25, 2020 03:06PM

> ^^^ Asshole(s) Gone Wild. Stupid shit(s) are
> locked in a closet of intellectual and emotional
> despair. Loser(s).

Internal consistency not a strong point huh?

Date: July 25, 2020 03:24PM

^^^ Butthurt dialed up. Ignorance and envy no doubt soon to follow. Loser.

Posted by: Find the dissonance ()
Date: July 25, 2020 03:36PM

^^^ Your typical nonsense post here ^
won't fix your typical nonsense post here:

> Neither. Each however was a slave-holder which
> (as a resident, you really should have known) is
> what has them on the FCC Hit List. Fairfax
> County
was able to move swiftly and decisively on
> their own most recent case. Falls Church, as is
> so often the case, is lagging behind. As are you,
> dope.

Date: July 25, 2020 03:37PM

Enjoying Cash Cab this afternoon of course, and all of the contestants on there seem so much smarter than any of you dopes.

Posted by: Face your Failure ()
Date: July 25, 2020 03:46PM

> County
> dope.

Date: July 25, 2020 04:19PM

> Enjoying Cash Cab this afternoon of course, and
> all of the contestants on there seem so much
> smarter than any of you dopes.

Look at the sissy run away from the facts that confirm yet again that he is a liar!

Date: July 25, 2020 07:51PM

^^^ Not a Cash Cab-grade intellect. LOL!

Posted by: Krusty Kodger ()
Date: July 25, 2020 09:27PM

I'm too lazy to go upstairs to the bathroom, so when I gotta pee, I just stand over the trash can and pee in it.

Date: July 25, 2020 10:06PM

> ^^^ Not a Cash Cab-grade intellect. LOL!

Not watching the Nats game?

Look at the sissy run away from the facts that confirm yet again that he is a liar!

Date: July 26, 2020 12:25AM

Copy-and-paste is a tactic turned to by waste-of-time losers, not those with a Cash Cab-grade intellect.

Posted by: copy-and-paste ()
Date: July 26, 2020 10:18AM

William Moreno Arrest Record

William Robert Moreno
Moreno, William Robert
aliases: Frank Krow, Frank_Krow, Mr. Misery, Miz, jimmylegs, Voodooslut

known associates: Christopher James Tator, Chris Tator, Tator Tots

https://wtvr.com/2015/07/25/richmond-man-at-the-center-of-a-reign-of-terror-cyber-bulling-lawsuit/

William Moreno aka Mr. Misery aka Miz aka Frank Krow is a pedophile. There weren't just one or two posts, but enough to establish a clear and solid pattern. William Moreno also lived with a twice-convicted child molester named Christopher J, Tator, who he helped to evade the sex offender registry requirements. Chris Tator is now back in federal prison.

William Robert Moreno
some children are very fuckable, let's face it
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/621429.html#msg-621429

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby in its tight little asshole. And he loved every minute of it.

allegedly.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/656161/656214.html#msg-656214

William Robert Moreno
I'm about to fuck a baby in his soft spot.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636834.html#msg-636834

William Robert Moreno
what, you don't wanna help me fuck this baby? we could do double penetration on this toddler bitch. one in each hole. lookit this little slut. she's just beggin' for it. watta fuckin whore.

suck mah dick bee-yotch.....
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636852.html#msg-636852

William Robert Moreno
one time, I was fucking this baby up the ass, it was crying so I started shaking it. It stopped crying, I came inside it, put it back in its crib, then climbed out the window. I wonder what ever happened to that baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636766.html#msg-636766

William Robert Moreno
I ate out a toddler's asshole tonight.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636769.html#msg-636769

William Robert Moreno
hamtaro, wanna help me fuck this baby?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/632214.html#msg-632214

William Robert Moreno
I raped a baby
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/625583.html#msg-625583

William Robert Moreno
just got done fucking this baby......man was he sweet. I gave him a reach-around in his sweet little soft spot. It was soooooooooooooooo hot.

we watched Zooballee Zoo after I finished.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/632140/633879.html#msg-633879

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby...it was consensual
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/625479.html#msg-625479
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/626553.html#msg-626553

William Robert Moreno
I wish I could have a baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/506690/506705.html#msg-506705

William Robert Moreno
by the way, I just got done getting a blowjob from a 3 month-old, so I'm all tuckered out........see you guise tomaorrow.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/648453.html#msg-648453

William Robert Moreno
I don't care if they are underage, I'll still fuck 'em. I'll rape all their highschool boy asses, one by one. I'll cum in each and every one of their gay boy asses, then we'll see who's gay. ... I'll tell ya that much, muchacho!!! I'LL BUTTFUCK EVERY ONE OF YA! 15, 16, 17, DOESN'T MATTER! I'LL ASS-RAPE YOU! I'M A FUCKING MAD MAN! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES! ASK ANYONE ROUND HERE!
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/637654/637753.html#msg-637753

William Robert Moreno
like, can you get in trouble in any way for just buying a copy of Tiger Beat? If you were a grown man let's say, and you were slightly overweight and had a beard and large glasses and you look a little funny, and you just went into a Walgreens and bought nothing but a copy of Tiger Beat....and maybe also a box of condoms. Could you get arrested based solely on your purchase? Is that probable cause or something? Or if you bought a Kidz Bop CD. Anything like that. If a grown man bought something of that sort, and he looked a little ugly and odd maybe, could he hypothetically get arrested for that?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777618.html#msg-777618

William Robert Moreno
is it illegal for a grown man to attempt to have a serious conversation with a kindergarten child about politics or religion, if they are not related and just happen to be sitting next to each other on a park bench or something? Is it really illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777624.html#msg-777624

William Robert Moreno
can a grown man and a little girl, unrelated and strangers to each other, have dinner together at a fancy restaurant? Legally? Let's say they meet outside the gym or something and decide to have dinner together, and that's it. That is the extent of the interaction. Is it illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777625.html#msg-777625

Date: July 26, 2020 10:32AM

So, the one-more-time Whiffies don't even impress themselves any longer. Made to look stupid by a random bunch of taxi grabbers in NYC, and still of course seething 24/7 over their own inability to track down a certain image of local CMYK structures, the clowns can only babble on childishly, making mistake after mistake in their pitiful attempts to explain away the horror of their own 'Big Mistake' photo, their continuing 'never been there' bobbles over the AVDL Memorial, and other and generalized needs somehow to save face here. None of that of course is actually working for the dopes at all.

By the way, Congressman John R. Lewis died on July 17. Within six days, a Fairfax County high school had been named after him.

Date: July 26, 2020 10:43AM

> Copy-and-paste is a tactic turned to by
> waste-of-time losers, not those with a Cash
> Cab-grade intellect.

When you can actually provide evidence to counter the contents of the claims in the copy and paste, you might get some new material. Until then, watch them humiliate you over and over again.

Date: July 26, 2020 10:58AM

Crippled in every aspect of their pretend thinking, there's just no end to the asinine performances that woebegone losers and assorted other assholes can stage here.

A Man Made of Words...These Words

So alone, apart, empty, afraid, pained, outdated, forlorn, confused, abused,
depleted, emasculated, exhausted, beset, silenced, abandoned, desperate,
delusional, horny, anguished, flayed, fizzled, distracted, disrespected, hollow,
jaded, shaded, tattered, lost, spent, naive, lying, helpless, haunted, cowering,
hallucinated, failed, misguided, longing, beaten, surpassed, hungry, ridiculed,
wretched, routed, overwhelmed, tortured, wasted, sorry, sad, completely fucked,
and far, far, far beyond stupid.

Posted by: fish lover 84 ()
Date: July 26, 2020 11:48AM

Arthur Treacher's has great fish and chips. Just syaing. Good hush puppies, too.

Date: July 26, 2020 12:15PM

-------------------------------------------------
> By the way, Congressman John R. Lewis died on July
> 17. Within six days, a Fairfax County high school
> had been named after him.
> .

What's your point? Besides, you are leaving out some important context. The Board voted to change the name of the school on June 23 and held a one-month period of public comment on possible new names. A virtual town hall meeting was held on July 15 and a public hearing was held on July 22. It was changed more than a month later. Not as swift and decisive as you claim. Some might say the unfortunate passing of Rep. Lewis provided the Board with an easy out.

Not that you'd ever be expected to be honest about anything.

Posted by: lewis supporter 3 ()
Date: July 26, 2020 12:17PM

Fun fact - John Lewis was a huge Arthur Treacher's fan. He used to come in and get cole slaw and cherry Fanta. Good guy. RIP.

Date: July 26, 2020 01:39PM

Well, the worse than merely wasted Whiffies can only continue to flail helplessly away in the depths of their derivative ignorance, while we intelligent, well-educated, and emotionally stable folks out here in the grand, glorious, and decidedly upscale Sweet Spot appear to be headed toward yet another beautiful, if slightly warmer, day today. It was already 74 degrees outside when I first got up, but we did have some soft and steady breezes blowing, and the humidity was well down into the low 50% range, so the foundations for yet another terrific day were certainly quite noticeable as I ventured out along the usual path to retrieve the morning paper. And things can only improved as the day goes along by probable wildlife visits, seven more episodes of Cash Cab, and also a Nats game blessedly without any of these god-awful network tongue-waggers ruining things for actual baseball fans. Bob and FP may well be called awful in their own right, but these FOX and ESPN clowns are just in leagues of their own when it comes to shallowness and insincerity.

So of course is the America-hating brigand and secret police captain, President Ding Dong. He'll go play golf while he and his boob-like Congressional cronies continue to have no plan at all for extending expiring federal aid packages that are currently key to keeping millions of American families afloat. Just another blatant example of what a miserable and uncaring failure this dope has made of himself. Person, woman, man, camera, TV -- my ass.

In other news, the Nats were able to dispatch the Yankees in the latest exhibition of phony-ball last night, this despite the unexpected absence of Steven Strasburg, gone for a while now with nerve irritation. Victor Robles played a big role in running up a 9-2 decision. The two teams will go again this afternoon, but Game-3 will likely be just as hollow and unsatisfying as the first two were.

Similarly unpleasant of course is anything associated with stuck-in-a-rut simpletons from Falls Church City. These losers have long been an embarrassment to more able FCC citizens, but still the dopes stammer on as if they had ever had anything sensible to say. Big time flops here at FFXU since at least 2013, all they bring to the table is bad memories of shame and humiliations heaped upon them in the past, those spiced of course with pitiful overdoses of ridiculous lies and other utter nonsense. What a sorry collection of low-life losers these clowns have never ceased becoming.

file.php?2,file=420867,filename=BigMista

Date: July 26, 2020 01:49PM

> Crippled in every aspect of their pretend
> thinking, there's just no end to the asinine
> performances that woebegone losers and assorted
> other assholes can stage here.

Look at the sissy run away from the facts that confirm yet again that you are a liar!

Date: July 26, 2020 01:51PM

>> What's your point?

You know full well what the point is, but like the incompetent dope that you have always been, you are both unwilling and unable to at all face up to or address it, instead trying to hide your growing shame and failure under piles of dragged in, unrelated debris and detritus. This is all the class and courage that you actually have. Loser.

Date: July 26, 2020 01:56PM

Copy-and-paste slumdog can only wallow in deeper and deeper pools of his own piss-poor failure and incompetence. Just a typical blithering Falls Church idiot. Entertainment value is the only one his hapless antics have.

Posted by: Benny of the Trailer Park ()
Date: July 26, 2020 03:10PM

>
>
> we
> intelligent, well-educated, and emotionally stable
> folks out here in the grand, glorious, and
> decidedly upscale Sweet Spot

If you had 25% the education you say you have & if you were 25% as "intelligent" as you say you are, you wouldn't be such a disgusting nasty old man. You're just so stuck on yourself you think you can fool people with your BS. You wouldn't be putting down people you imagine are less well off than you. Nobody believes you, asshole.

>
>
> So of course is the America-hating brigand and
> secret police captain, President Ding Dong. He'll
> go play golf while he and his boob-like
> Congressional cronies continue to have no plan at
> all for extending expiring federal aid packages
> that are currently key to keeping millions of
> American families afloat. Just another blatant
> example of what a miserable and uncaring failure
> this dope has made of himself. Person, woman,
> man, camera, TV -- my ass.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Obvious fraud. Assholes like you who put down people you magine aren't as well off as you & who brag about their supposed wealth are the snobs who support assholes like Trump. nobocdy believes you're sincere about this. It does show you have some clue you're a nasty old disgusting asshole, since you don't want to have people think you're a complete 110% asshole b\c you support Trump.

>
> In other news, the Nats were able to dispatch the
> Yankees in the latest exhibition of phony-ball
> last night, this despite the unexpected absence of
> Steven Strasburg, gone for a while now with nerve
> irritation. Victor Robles played a big role in
> running up a 9-2 decision. The two teams will go
> again this afternoon, but Game-3 will likely be
> just as hollow and unsatisfying as the first two
> were.

If the games are so "unsatisfying", why are you watching them? Why are you bothering with comments anybody can find o n the interent. You're trying to get people to think you're Mr. Baseball Expert, but, everybody on FFXU knows you're a fake, so nobody thinks you're a baseball expert. In fact, everybody can see you don't know anything about it. Yuo're just a phony.

>
> Similarly unpleasant of course is anything
> associated with stuck-in-a-rut simpletons from
> Falls Church City. These losers have long been an
> embarrassment to more able FCC citizens, but still
> the dopes stammer on as if they had ever had
> anything sensible to say. Big time flops here at
> FFXU since at least 2013, all they bring to the
> table is bad memories of shame and humiliations
> heaped upon them in the past, those spiced of
> course with pitiful overdoses of ridiculous lies
> and other utter nonsense. What a sorry collection
> of low-life losers these clowns have never ceased
> becoming.
>
> <

If you don't consider FC worth your time, why are you so obsessed about it? You must be envious & butthurt you can't afford to live there. For an asshole who's always shitposting about the imagined "flaws" of FC, you sure give it more time than anyone who really didn't like it would.

NObody believes you, asshole. Everybody knows what a sham, a hypocrite, a fraud and an all around pair of used \, tiretracked peed in underwear you are.

Date: July 26, 2020 03:34PM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> >> What's your point?
>
> You know full well what the point is,

Your point, like you has been destroyed. When Fairfax decides to re-name Thomas Jefferson High School, feel free to pipe up. Until then, sit in the corner and suck your thumb. Once again, you've only embarrassed yourelf.

> you are both unwilling and unable to at all face up to
> or address it,

It's been addressed. You lost again.

> instead trying to hide your growing
> shame and failure under piles of dragged in,
> unrelated debris and detritus.

The fact that two schools in Falls Church were named after founding fathers and Fairfax had one named for a traitor is somehow unrelated? Bringing up the actual process, of which you were completely unaware, of how long it took and what steps were taken for Fairfax to actually change the name is unrelated?

Those facts make you look like an idiot again, so you are simply crying that they are unrelated.

You fucked up again and I beat the snot out of you again. Same shit, different day. You really should be used to it by now.

Date: July 26, 2020 03:38PM

> Copy-and-paste slumdog can only wallow in deeper
> and deeper pools of his own piss-poor failure and
> incompetence. Just a typical blithering Falls
> Church idiot. Entertainment value is the only one
> his hapless antics have.

Don't like copy-and paste?

Substantiate your lies and you'll never see it again. You can't, so you won't.

That being the case, you need to be forced to endure seeing your recent lies in black and white. Most people would be ashamed, but you are a sociopath who likely has dementia or other brain damage, so you aren't.

Date: July 26, 2020 03:50PM

^^^ Stupid shit tantrum thrower after having his worthless ass kicked once again. Just a hollow, worthless phony-shit all the livelong day.

Date: July 26, 2020 03:56PM

You are such a shitty loser. Oh, and you suck at lying too. How is it you get caught in so many of them?

You might find this helpful as you appear to know so little about it: https://www.fcps.edu/news/school-board-renames-robert-e-lee-high-school-late-congressman-john-lewis

Date: July 26, 2020 04:25PM

LOL! Dope-of-the-Day for the 2,130th time in a row. Not sure even Ripken is safe.

Date: July 26, 2020 04:32PM

If only you didn't suck at lying, you wouldn't find yourself in this embarrassing predicament.

With each vapid and feeble response, you only confirm that you know damn well there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it. It also proves you also know damn well that views of the granite and glass walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial are readily available to anyone who has actually driven or walked along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

A person with a conscience would be hesitant to tell lies about matters related to civil rights heroes and disabled veterans. A sociopath like you has no hesitation whatsoever. Of course, if you weren't such a blunder-prone shit-shack shut-in with a fragile ego, you wouldn't have to lie so much.

Date: July 26, 2020 05:00PM

Up your ass, you pathetic ignorant shit-piece. Nothing happens here but your getting your fucking clock cleaned. Over and over and over and over and over again. You are but a colossal loser among a vast herd of sorry-ass FCC losers.

Posted by: The only clock you clean... ()
Date: July 26, 2020 05:13PM

...is your own.

> County
> dope.

Date: July 26, 2020 05:16PM

What happens here is that you make one blunder after another and you get mocked for it. Because you have a fragile fucking ego, you can't admit to your fuck-ups, so you have to lie. Then, you get caught in the unenviable position of not being able to substantiate your lies. Normal people don't lie about matters related to disabled veterans or civil rights heroes. You do. That is shameful.

Because you are a liar, you know damn well there are no townhouses in the Great Forest Neighborhood painted in a questionable array of colors and you are incapable of proving otherwise. Not a damn thing you can do about it. It also proves you also know damn well that views of the granite and glass walls of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial are readily available to anyone who has actually driven or walked along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

If you don't like being exposed as a liar, I have some very simple advice for you. Just stop lying.

You also might want to tone down your obsession with Falls Church. You really do protest too much about it. You act like you are in some gang war and you've got a beef with FCC, but you keep getting your ass kicked. It only makes you look massively butthurt. We are talking an 11 on a 1 to 10 scale of butthurt you are showing here. Did you ever think you'd waste away your retirement obsessing about a 2.2 square mile jurisdiction that you don't even live in? Besides, do you think I give a shit what a lying shit-shack shut-in thinks?

All advice you should take and all you will ignore to your detriment. Of course, you could try to provide these Google street-view pics you are lying about! LOL! Loser.

You will keep lying because you are a liar.

Date: July 26, 2020 05:42PM

LOL! One more time — since having been challenged to do so on June 10, you have FAILED to name one single lie I have told here. Just one huge ass-cracking failure by you. Meanwhile, you and your crew of shit-piece sock-puppets just get the big bad boot put up your ass day after day after day. A fatter, easier target could not be found here. You’re just a completely worthless babbling nobody.

Date: July 26, 2020 05:52PM

> LOL! One more time — since having been
> challenged to do so on June 10, you have FAILED to
> name one single lie I have told here.

Let's go through this once again. Lying about your constant lying is also a lie.

> Great Forest consists principally of townhomes painted in a
> questionable array of colors

I call bullshit. Time for you to show your cards.

Put-up or shut-up.

I'll sweeten the pot for you. You show this Google street view link you claim exists, and I won't post in this thread ever again. You can get your precious last word in day after day.

If you refuse, everyone knows it is because you are lying.

Date: July 26, 2020 06:31PM

As noted, it’s all simply to torture your bright red sorry ass over your continued hapless failure to find the street-view photo that I came across so easily so early on. I know that burns your sorry ass really badly, as it should, and as it will continue to do until you can manage to track that thing down. LOL!

By the way, I don’t really care whether you post here or not, but your basket-case, shut-in life would be pretty empty if you were stuck in your tiny room without any outside contact at all.

Date: July 26, 2020 06:49PM

> As noted, it’s all simply to torture your bright
> red sorry ass over your continued hapless failure
> to find the street-view photo that I came across
> so easily so early on. I know that burns your
> sorry ass really badly, as it should, and as it
> will continue to do until you can manage to track
> that thing down. LOL!

As noted, everyone knows you are telling this bullshit story because there is no street-view photo substantiating your lie. Early on, you fucked up and your fragile ego won'y let you admit to your blunder. Now, you are painted into a corner by your own stupidity and lies. It's a place that only a lying shit-shack shut-in like you would be dumb enough to be found.

It's all fine though. Your refusal to post it is all that is needed to show that you lied. You can keep peddling that bullshit story, but are you dumb enough to think that anyone believes it?

After all, Great Forest isn't a big neighborhood. It doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to see every house in the neighborhood in real life or on Google street-view. Either one also proves you are a liar.

The only question that remains is why you have the deep seeded need to lie about the kind of homes in a neighborhood, views of a memorial dedicated to disabled veterans, the circumstances leading to changing the name of high school from a traitor to a civil rights icon? That is some serious sociopathy going on there.

> By the way, I don’t really care whether you post
> here or not, but your basket-case, shut-in life
> would be pretty empty if you were stuck in your
> tiny room without any outside contact at all.

LOL! I might go so crazy as to resort to posting here in the wee hours of the morning when mentally stable people who don't work nights are sleeping. Irregular sleep is the sign of dementia, brain damage or some other neurological condition. I hope you get that checked out.

Let's also remember that I am not the one who posts here while pretending to be on vacation.

Date: July 26, 2020 06:55PM

As anticipated, there are deer on the property now. It’s the doe with the one small fawn at the moment. We’ve seen more of the doe with the two larger fawns lately, but maybe they’ll be by as well later on.

Date: July 26, 2020 07:01PM

Gee, who'da thunk that the shit-shack shut-in might try and distract from the ass pummeling he's currently receiving? Maybe he'll figure out that nobody finds it fascinating that he sees deer on his property. Of course, he'll still need some sort of useless drivel to distract from his failures.

Date: July 26, 2020 07:47PM

Not aware of any failures here. After all, we’re just a couple of wealthy retirees living in a magnificent home on a much larger than average and beautifully landscaped property out in the Sweet Spot, all the while enjoying all the finer things in life. You on the other hand are fucked up six ways from Sunday.

Date: July 26, 2020 08:56PM

> Not aware of any failures here.

None that you will admit to of course. But, among your many, many failures is your failure to substantiate your claim that Great Forest consists principally of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors.

That failure, among your many, many others, isn't likely to be rectified at any point in the near or distant future.

After all, you are nothing more than a lying shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 26, 2020 09:08PM

I am already long aware of evidence that you know nothing about. But do keep looking, loser.

Date: July 26, 2020 09:18PM

LOL! You have no evidence because there is no evidence to support your bogus claim. So, you'll simply remain a beaten down shit-shack shut-in.

Everyone knows you are telling this bullshit story because there is no street-view photo substantiating your lie. Are you really so stupid to think you are fooling anyone but yourself? Early on, you fucked up and your fragile ego won't let you admit to your blunder. Now, you are painted into a corner by your own stupidity and lies. It's a place that only a lying shit-shack shut-in like you would be dumb enough to be found.

It's all fine though. Your refusal to post it is all that is needed to show that you lied. You can keep peddling that bullshit story, but are you dumb enough to think that anyone believes it?

After all, Great Forest isn't a big neighborhood. It doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to see every house in the neighborhood in real life or on Google street-view. Either one also proves you are a liar.

The only question that remains is why you have the deep seeded need to lie about the kind of homes in a neighborhood, views of a memorial dedicated to disabled veterans, the circumstances leading to changing the name of high school from a traitor to a civil rights icon? That is some serious sociopathy going on there.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 26, 2020 10:01PM

> ^^^ Stupid shit tantrum thrower after having his
> worthless ass kicked once again. Just a hollow,
> worthless phony-shit all the livelong day.

Typical of this nasty asshole. More 3rd grade playground potty mouth.

Date: July 26, 2020 10:23PM

So you’ve still had no success in your CMYK searches. Problem for you.

Date: July 27, 2020 08:08AM

> Everyone knows you are telling this bullshit story because
> there is no street-view photo substantiating your lie.

When you says there is no such photo, what you mean to say is that your once touted Google skills have fallen far short of allowing you yet to find it. I meanwhile encountered it within a matter of minutes after investing no effort at all in any sort of search for it. Dope.

> After all, Great Forest isn't a big neighborhood.

Perhaps not so large as either Oakwood or Brockmont. Then again, so much in FCC is really tiny.

> The only question that remains is why you have the
> deep seeded need to lie about the kind of homes in
> a neighborhood,

Well, there's also the question of how anyone can have grown into quasi-adulthood believing that it's 'deep-seeded' rather than 'deep-seated.' Just another of your spectacularly mindless botches of the otherwise noble English language.

Date: July 27, 2020 10:13AM

Well, many among the Whiffies may well struggle with the simple English prose presented here, but I shall proceed anyway to make note of the fact that within six days of his death, Fairfax County had a high school named for Rep. John R. Lewis. Some nearby jurisdictions have expressed solidarity in the advancing spirit of such moves, while so far delivering no concrete evidence of that support. But let us in any case move on to more pleasant topics, such as the perhaps expected fact that it is another more than fine morning out here in the simply splendid Sweet Spot, home to so many of the best that various species have to offer. It was for instance a quite pleasant 73 degrees outside when I awoke from some as usual deep and restful slumbers to find that we were once again bathed in wall to wall sunshine while enjoying light breezes and humidity comfortably falling still from a level of 73%. The journey out and back to retrieve the morning paper was certainly pleasant, even while including no contact with any of our major wildlife friends -- just the usual birds, squirrels, and chipmunks, and of course the now familiar summer song of the cicadas. We should see the low 90's later on today, but with no real chance of rain at all.

There's no real chance either of anything sensible pouring out of the thick skull of President Ding Dong. His foolish secret police forays are only causing more violence to emerge where less was the objective. He and his bickering bunch of cardboard cut-outs don't meanwhile have any clue at all as to what they should do about either COVID or the collapsing economy. And the world only takes further and further note of the US as a failed state with virtually none of the moral or political standing or influence in the world that it once and for so long had. We are at best a wasted state today, one that others feel free to abuse, ignore, demean, and take advantage of. MAGA Boy has just messed it all up here for us completely. What a miserable failure.

In other news, the Nats got a taste of their own 2019 comeback medicine on Sunday as they frittered away a 2-0 lead in the late innings, part of another uninspiring game of Bozo Bobby Phony Ball. Worse yet, eight more Marlins players (and two coaches) have tested positive for COVID, this on top of their having lost four players the same way on Sunday. The team's ability to play ball at all is now caqlled into serious question. Their home opener had been scheduled for today, but it has been postponed. Who knows what may come of all this in the end, but MLB finds itself in some serious hot water here, and probably not for the final time.

Long in a mess of hot water of course have been the nattering nerds and nothings of Falls Church City, so many of them being of the unintelligent, uneducated, and emotionally unstable sort that can only live lives defined by crippling levels of ignorance, envy, and butthuirt. Poor babies. The kind and generous people who help populate the place called Brockmont are sure to take pity on these pathetic and immutable oafs.

Date: July 27, 2020 11:09AM

> When you says there is no such photo, what you
> mean to say is that your once touted Google skills
> have fallen far short of allowing you yet to find
> it.

No, I say there is no such photo because no such structures exist in the Great Forest Neighborhood.

Would you like to go bit by bit on Google street view to see each home in Great Forest? I don't think things will turn out so well for you if you decide to go that route.

> I meanwhile encountered it within a matter of
> minutes after investing no effort at all in any
> sort of search for it. Dope.

No you didn't. You are lying yet again.

You fucked up and are now peddling this bullshit story because there is no street-view photo substantiating your lie. Are you really so stupid to think you are fooling anyone but yourself? Early on, you fucked up and your fragile ego won't let you admit to your blunder. Now, you are painted into a corner by your own stupidity and lies. It's a place that only a lying shit-shack shut-in like you would be dumb enough to be found.

> Perhaps not so large as either Oakwood or
> Brockmont.

LOL! You don't know where either of those places are either! You certainly can't describe the boundaries of either of those neighborhoods.

> Well, there's also the question of how anyone can
> have grown into quasi-adulthood believing that
> it's 'deep-seeded' rather than 'deep-seated.'

LOL! Typo. I guess you reap what you sow. LOL!

Now, have you figured out why you need to lie about the kind of homes in a neighborhood, views of a memorial dedicated to disabled veterans, or the circumstances leading to changing the name of high school from a traitor to a civil rights icon? That is some serious sociopathy going on there.

Date: July 27, 2020 11:37AM

Typical fail. You’re only ever wrong. As in ‘deep-seeded’ being a clear sign not of poor typing, but of gross misunderstanding of the term itself, something that appears frequently in your posts.

Date: July 27, 2020 12:57PM

Like I said, you reap what you sow. Or was it sew? LOL!

If I'm wrong, you'd be able to prove as much by providing a street view link substantiating your claim that Great Forest consists principally of townhomes painted in a questionable array of colors.

You haven't. So, it looks like I'm right as reign.

Have you figured out why you have a compulsive need to lie about the kind of homes in a neighborhood, views of a memorial dedicated to disabled veterans, or the circumstances leading to changing the name of high school from a traitor to a civil rights icon? They have professionals you can see for that.

Pages: PreviousFirst...8788899091929394959697...LastNext
Current Page: 92 of 601

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.