HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...8485868788899091929394...LastNext
Current Page: 89 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: July 08, 2020 09:32PM

LOL! More deflections and lies won't make your other lies go away.

Where do you allege the photo was taken from? When do you alleganthe photo was taken? I bet you are too dishonest to answer it! Is there a reason you keep ducking the question like a complete coward?

If you weren't a liar, you'd have no problem answering the question.

https://goo.gl/maps/NbJac7MydNUUp2xg6

When was the image in the above link captured? An honest person could answer that. A liar won't answer it. Which are you? Wait, we know you are a liar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 08, 2020 09:37PM

Same stupid shit as always. You just can’t do any better than stupid.

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: July 08, 2020 09:46PM

LOL! Keep running, sissy. Maybe if you didn’t lie so much you wouldn’t have to run away so much. If you’d like to see something new try answering the questions.

Why do you find these questions so difficult to answer? It’s almost like you’re being dishonest! LOL!

Where do you allege the photo was taken from? When do you allege the photo was taken? I bet you are too dishonest to answer it! Is there a reason you keep ducking the question like a complete coward?

When was the image in the above link captured? An honest person could answer that. A liar won't answer it. Which are you? Wait, we know you are a liar.

What a fucking loser. No wonder you ended up being a shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 08, 2020 10:26PM

Pointless. There are grasses, trees, and weeds that obscure views to the west of Washington Avenue. Your photo shit is deflective nonsense that you engage in simply because you’re not able to handle the truth of this or pretty much any other matter.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 09, 2020 12:36AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NOBODY envies a nasty, repulsive, obnoxiouus,
> > rude, disgusting old man who brags about all
> this
> > shit he supposably has. While we're with our
> > family & friends on holidays, he;'s shitposting
> > his usual BS here.
>
> Sheesh! Try 'supposedly' next time, dope. By a
> small margin, you might not look quite so freaking
> dumb as the result.

This is FFXU, dumbo, nobody gives a shit about the grammar police or a pedantic asshole like you. It's just another reason nobody envies you b\c nobody wants to be a pedantic asshole like you.

And of course what you so
> deeply envy is my wealth, my education, and my
> resulting superior station in life, knowing full
> well that you will never come to have anything of
> the sort.

You don't know nothing about me, dumbo. If having your supposed "Wealth", "education" and supposed "superior status in life" means being a nasty & repulsive old man nobody wants to deal with so he has to drink beer and coffee nobody's ever heard of or cares about while he shitposts on some dumb ass internet message board on a holiday, I wouldn't want it.

Besides, if you were so damm "educated" you wouldn't shitpost all the BS yo post. You're obviously full of shit & you've got proven a liar 1000X on this thread alone.

No, dumb shit, nobody wants to be like you b\c it sucks to be you.

> Sucks to be you.

backwards, dolt, it sucks to be you, a nasty, disgusting old man who don't got no good word for nobody. If you weren't such a buttwipe, maybe people would feel sorry for you, but, since you're such a miserable sorry asshole, nobody feels sorry for you.

But you may be
> interested to learn that The Visiting Chef is in a
> bit of hot water these days for some alleged
> mistreatment of one of his dogs. Could be
> caterers doing dinner for ten at Thanksgiving this
> year.

Nobody believes you. If you had all those people there, you'd be pying attention to your guests instead of shitposting to a dumb ass internet message board. If you are shitposting here while you got guests, you're a pretty shitty host & I wouldn't want to be your guest, anyhow. All you'd have is bad manners, then, & if you got bad manners, you don't got no education, so you're lying. Either way you look at it, Dimwit, you lose, which is to be expected of a loser like you.

Date: July 09, 2020 10:43AM

> Pointless. There are grasses, trees, and weeds
> that obscure views to the west of Washington
> Avenue. Your photo shit is deflective nonsense
> that you engage in simply because you’re not
> able to handle the truth of this or pretty much
> any other matter.

LOL! Keep running, sissy. Maybe if you didn’t lie so much you wouldn’t have to run away so much. If you’d like to see something new try answering the questions.

Why do you find these questions so difficult to answer? It’s almost like you’re being dishonest! LOL!

Where do you allege the photo was taken from? When do you allege the photo was taken? I bet you are too dishonest to answer it! Is there a reason you keep ducking the question like a complete coward?

Date: July 09, 2020 12:04PM

Well, another one of those dark and dismal nights for the stuck-on-stupid Whiffies. Just the same old lost-in-the-ozone bunch of home=bound, ass-clown google-dope losers. Plus of course an itinerant knee-jerk even lower-grade non-factor. Despite the pollution of such irritants though, it's turned out to be another marvelous morning out here in the reliably lovely Sweet Spot. It's warmer now of course, but it was 73 degrees when I got up and dressed for yet another supply run over into town. Lots of new fresh and healthy fruits and veggies are now available here at home once again, and maybe some not all that healthy treats and goodies as well. Got to have a balanced diet, after all. No signs of any of our wildlife friends along the way, but as with the doe and her two fawns yesterday, it's been afternoon hours that they've most often chosen for touring lately, so we'll keep an eye out later on. Should be close to 90 degrees again today, but the humidity has been tumbling and is now down to 55%, so it's not as bad out there as it might sound.

Ever worse than they might sound of course are the falling fortunes of the more and more disconnected President Ding Dong. While he tries to arm-twist states into opening schools too early, the Supreme Court (in a 7-2 decision) has ordered that it's time his corporate tax records were opened by a Manhattan DA and his grand jury. Should be a further opinion this afternoon on a Congressional subpoena for similar papers. If that goes the same way, more than one cat could be out of the bag.

In other news, Hector Noesi (P-PIT) has opted out of the 2020 MLB barn-storming tour, and the Tigers have announced that multiple 'personnel' have tested positive for COVID this week. So has the recently acquired Jorge Mateo (SS-SD) who is now headed to the COVID-19 IL. It remains unclear whether this imagined short-season version of MLB can be pulled off in the midst of a pandemic or not.

No doubt about the downfall of the long-time dopes and dummies of Falls Church City though. They might be encouraged to go learn something by the new FCC Library policy to remove all fines for overdue books and other materials. Instead, a 'replacement fee' will be billed to the card in question after any sort of material becomes overdue for 30 days. To a layman, this might sound like the same thing, but officials assure us that it is not. Such is life over in the very Little City.

Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: July 09, 2020 01:09PM

It’s your choice to be a lying coward and yours alone. And, per usual, I have no problem whatsoever with you degrading yourself in such an embarrassing manner.

Date: July 09, 2020 01:25PM

LOL! All I do here is prepare the Sweet Spot Morning Edition on the one hand while regularly putting the big bad boot up your lying butt on the other.

Date: July 09, 2020 01:39PM

So, you post shit nobody reads and then post shit full of lies. That sounds about right coming from the shit-shack shut-in.

If you had a backbone and you were actually interested in being truthful, you’d answer the questions you keep running away from. You’re a liar, so you keep running like a sissy.

Date: July 09, 2020 03:00PM

Try harder, asshole, lest that big bad boot be put up your sorry ass yet again.

Date: July 09, 2020 03:37PM

Well, the shut-in has once again left the elegance of the $1.5 million home on the large and beautifully landscaped property in one of the area’s top neighborhoods, this time for some needed automotive maintenance. No more leftovers from Randy’s, so maybe I’ll stop off and pick up some pizza or Chinese food on the way home.

Date: July 09, 2020 03:57PM

> Try harder, asshole, lest that big bad boot be put
> up your sorry ass yet again.

If you had a backbone and you were actually interested in being truthful, you’d answer the questions you keep running away from. You’re a liar, so you keep running like a sissy.

Date: July 09, 2020 04:00PM

> Well, the shut-in has once again left the elegance
> of the $1.5 million home on the large and
> beautifully landscaped property in one of the
> area’s top neighborhoods, this time for some
> needed automotive maintenance. No more leftovers
> from Randy’s, so maybe I’ll stop off and pick
> up some pizza or Chinese food on the way home.

LOL! More like the half-mill-hovel. The only place you'll be stopping off for Chinese or Pizza is your freezer. IT was put there by the decrepit hag while you were cowering in the corner of your carport, you shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 09, 2020 04:58PM

Oh, the damage that major league ignorance, envy and butthurt can do! Hahahaha!

Date: July 09, 2020 05:53PM

Nobody is butthurt over the fact that you’re a lying loser. You don’t even believe that bullshit. You simply put on a facade while you suffer through your well deserved ridicule. Your problem is everyone sees right through it. Face it, you shit-shack shut-in, you’re too dumb to fool anyone.

Date: July 09, 2020 06:23PM

Yada-yada-yada. All butthurt, all the time. What a hapless fool! Decided to go with the Chinese, by the way. Haven’t had that in a while.

Date: July 09, 2020 06:30PM

LOL! Look at the sissy run. Let’s recap what you’re running from.

Go hide in you half-a-mill-hovel, you shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 09, 2020 07:21PM

Such minimal skills as you may once have had all deserted you long ago. I’m meanwhile sitting here in the main TV room waiting for the Nats to snuff out the Phils in a game from 2011, all the while enjoying an order of clam soup, that to be followed by some sweet and sour pork and combination lo mein. Pretty nice for having been done in such short order.

Date: July 09, 2020 07:25PM

You are a confirmed liar and a coward. Your rambling posts amount to nothing more than feeble attempts to run away from your lies.

Date: July 09, 2020 08:05PM

Well, game ended on a Zimmie walk-off grand slam. Think I’ll celebrate with some of the wife’s orange beef. Wonderful traditional Chinese dish.

Posted by: XEYJM ()
Date: July 09, 2020 08:26PM

> Well, game ended on a Zimmie walk-off grand slam.
> Think I’ll celebrate with some of the wife’s
> orange beef. Wonderful traditional Chinese dish.

Nobody cares, Gerund Boy. You're a fake & everybody here knows it. You're also a nasty old asshole, so nobody believes nothing about this "wife" you supposably got. The closest thing you got to a "wife" is a blowup doll.

Date: July 09, 2020 08:43PM

Wow! Chinese was definitely a good call! Terrific dinner and still some goodies to dip into tomorrow. The grasses, trees, and weeds along Wash Ave won’t give a fig of course. They’ll just continue growing away right out in the open there where anyone driving by can see them as they so effectively obscure views to the west. That’s just what they do.

Posted by: seven figure city...... ()
Date: July 09, 2020 09:32PM

If one foolishly wants to ignore NYC, Orange Beef is more of a DC tradition than a Chinese one. After all, Chef Wang first cooked in DC in the U.S. before he settled in New York and created Orange Beef. Hardly shocking that a shit-shack shut-in is ignorant of that bit of common knowledge about cuisine. I guess “the principles” failed to school him on that as well. Such a useless couple of clods those two oafs must be.

o.jpg

Go hide in you half-a-mill-hovel, you shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 09, 2020 10:28PM

LOLOLOL! You step in every pile of shit that I leave out there for you. Your stupidity is simply staggering.

Date: July 09, 2020 10:46PM

Lying pieces of shit like you spew shit in all directions. It’s all you know how to do. When you’re done, I simply point out your lies which sends you scurrying like a rat to the corner of your hovel. Everyone has a good laugh at your expense at that point. That cycle repeats itself on a regular basis which is why you always end up looking like the pathetically stupid loser you are.

Date: July 10, 2020 07:22AM

REMINDER: You have not been able to name a single lie that I have told here since you were challenged to do so at 2:38 PM on June 10. That's a month ago today, and still you have come up with nothing. Not one example that you can actually substantiate. Nothing at all. That's what a total wipe-out Orange Beef loser you are. You're lucky the wife didn't order General Tso's Chicken. Fool.

Date: July 10, 2020 08:56AM

--------------------------------------------------
> None of these glass and
> granite walls are visible from Washington
> Avenue.

Lie.

Just because you don’t admit your lies doesn’t mean you don’t lie.

o.jpg

Oooh that photo burns, doesn’t it? Figure out the name of the street with the bike sharrow in the picture? An honest man would answer that question if he knew. A liar, of course, would refuse to answer. We know what you’ve chosen to do. Liar.

When do you allege the photo was taken?

Where do you allege it was taken from?

You’re too much of a coward to answer. You really are a shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 10, 2020 08:56AM

Well, the Whiffies just continue to whiz around the room like a balloon that someone blew up and then let go. Big noisy show to no real end at all. Meanwhile, we are looking forward to another gorgeous day out here in the so widely envied Sweet Spot, and in particular here in the elegant $1.5 million home with all the artwork, the stained glass, and the cabinets and furniture hand-crafted by the most skilled artisans in the area. You'll never see such stuff at Ikea. In any case, it was 73 degrees again when I awoke this morning and began chomping on some yummy skewered beef leftovers. It had been too long since we had grabbed some so-called Chinese food, so I'm glad we came to settle on that last night. And we've got enough left over to do it all again today. Speaking if which, highs today should only reach the mid-80's, but the humidity is up, and there's a good chance that atmospheric instability will chase up some lines of showers and t-storms over the course of the afternoon, so get your shopping done early.

Already done early of course are re-election chances for the beleaguered President Ding Dong. The USSC that he attempted to pack has now stomped all over his claims of general immunity, and it becomes certain now that details of his financial and campaign crimes will ultimately come to light. His only real hope now is to resign and then have President Pence pardon him. Otherwise he will soon be in for a whole lot of Michael Cohen treatment.

In other news, there are no new reports of COVID-related Summer Camp difficulties, but this could be because clubs are simply not reporting them at this time. Certainly the background here is an ever more frightening one of a pandemic gone quite out of control, and there's little chance that MLB is somehow enjoying any sort of immunity from all of that. The sensible thing would be to fold the tents and pack it all up at this point, but there may now be too much pride and potential advertiser money on the table to allow for such a thing as sense to hold much sway.

Certainly sense is a thing foreign to the flops, frauds, and fools of Falls Church City. The big boys are lining up meanwhile to take votes over the next month or so on the latest revision to development plans for the 'West Falls' consolation prize that the City managed to come out of the Water Wars with. The initial set of plans was not well received back in December, but despite mounting COVID concerns, developers are hoping that things will go better for them this time around. That might happen, or it might not.

Posted by: seven figure city...... ()
Date: July 10, 2020 09:22AM

o.jpg

Date: July 10, 2020 10:00AM

Posting the same old out-of-place and out-of-date photo two dozen times is all that the sorry-ass weakling has in him. What a fabulous Falls Church fail!

Date: July 10, 2020 11:38AM

When you tell the same lie more than two dozen times expect the same photo proving you're a liar to be repetitively shoved up your lying ass.

You don't know when it was taken, so it isn't out of date.

You don't know where it was taken from, so it can't be out of place.

You lose. Again. Liar.

Date: July 10, 2020 12:15PM

Where and when it was NOT taken is what matters here, and it was definitely NOT taken sufficiently recently along any actually relevant portion of the western edge of Wash Ave. Your use of this photo here is unsurprisingly completely fraudulent.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 10, 2020 12:46PM

> REMINDER: You have not been able to name a single
> lie that I have told here since you were
> challenged to do so at 2:38 PM on June 10.
>
>
>
>
>
>

He's named 50 lies you told, & even some you've told a hundred times on just this thread, Dimwit. Everybody knows what a lying sack of shit you are & a dope, too. nobody wants to be a nasty old lying piece of garbage asshole like you.

Date: July 10, 2020 01:02PM

> Where and when it was NOT taken is what matters
> here, and it was definitely NOT taken sufficiently
> recently along any actually relevant portion of
> the western edge of Wash Ave. Your use of this
> photo here is unsurprisingly completely
> fraudulent.

LOL! You have no clue when it was taken, so you have no basis to claim that it isn’t sufficiently recent enough.

You stupidly claimed that “none of these glass and granite walls are visible from Washington Avenue.” ANY and ALL portions of Washington Avenue are relevant to show you lied. You lied and the photo is proof

Even if you were able to cry and whine your way out of the photo damning you as a liar, you’d still have to contend with this:

Date: July 10, 2020 01:29PM

Dude, I have ACTUALLY driven along Wash Ave in each of April, May, and June of this year. It’s likely that I will do that again by the end of the month. That is the sort of relevance in time and place that your phony photo does not have. It and you are simply not relevant to reality.

Date: July 10, 2020 02:30PM

Let it be noted that you once again cowardly refused to indicated when or where you allege the photo was taken. Of course, that only makes your claims relating to the photo look less than truthful.

The photo accurately depicts what any truthful driver would report seeing while driving along Washington Avenue.

Had you actually driven there just once in the past 12 months you wouldn't have mangled just about every description of the area you attempted.

Meanwhile, I've driven and walked along various portions of Washington Avenue no less than ten times in the past 30 days. That includes walking through the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial a few times during that period.

It's for that reason I can immediately spot your blunders and lies. Blunders and lies you've been entirely unable to recover from. You'll continue to lie and I'll continue to mock you.

Perhaps you'd like to take the time to explain why it's so dangerous for pedestrians to walk along the sidewalks on the west side of Washington Avenue.

Let it also be noted that you can't account for Google street views directly contradicting your assertions.

Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled bullshit and lies from JP Morganfraud.

Date: July 10, 2020 02:31PM

So two does and three fawns just made their way across the front yard. This is more like what we have seen in years past, but it is distracting me from further munching up these yummy Jose ‘Immigrants Feed America’ Andres potato chips. Imported from Spain, they are really good. A bit more expensive than Brand X, but worth it I think.

Date: July 10, 2020 02:40PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------
> Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled bullshit
> and lies from JP Morganfraud.

Called it! He certainly ran from his lies like a sissy!

Date: July 10, 2020 02:57PM

> Dude, I have ACTUALLY driven along Wash Ave in
> each of April, May, and June of this year. It’s
> likely that I will do that again by the end of the
> month. That is the sort of relevance in time and
> place that your phony photo does not have. It and
> you are simply not relevant to reality.

The stupid fail to understand that they can’t lie to people who already know the truth. No amount of shuck-and-jive nonsense can cover up for these dopes.

Date: July 10, 2020 03:05PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> Called it! He certainly ran from his lies like a sissy!

LOL! You’re just a fumbling disinformed dope.

Date: July 10, 2020 03:09PM

The truth is that had you actually driven there just once in the past 12 months you wouldn't have mangled just about every description of the area you attempted.

You're the only one lying about what views are available to drivers and pedestrians driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue.

All evidence proves you are lying.

The photo that chaps your well beaten ass accurately depicts what any truthful driver would report seeing while driving along Washington Avenue.

Let it be noted that you once again cowardly refused to indicated when or where you allege the photo was taken. Of course, that only makes your claims relating to the photo look less than truthful.

Meanwhile, I've driven and walked along various portions of Washington Avenue no less than ten times in the past 30 days. That includes walking through the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial a few times during that period.

It's for that reason I can immediately spot your blunders and lies. Blunders and lies you've been entirely unable to recover from. You'll continue to lie and I'll continue to mock you.

Perhaps you'd like to take the time to explain why it's so dangerous for pedestrians to walk along the sidewalks on the west side of Washington Avenue.

Let it also be noted that you can't account for Google street views directly contradicting your assertions.

Date: July 10, 2020 03:12PM

> seven figure city... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > Called it! He certainly ran from his lies like a
> sissy!
>
> LOL! You’re just a fumbling disinformed dope.

You're a shit-shack shut-in cowering in the corner of the carport of your half-a-mill hovel.

Date: July 10, 2020 03:45PM

No, I’m relaxing with an iced tea while watching both the deer stroll by and the Nats battle the Bucs. Your ignorance of reality along Wash Ave is meanwhile complete. You have no clue about the place at all.

Posted by: IQ-Reasoning ()
Date: July 10, 2020 04:05PM

About to relief myself but, was challenged at the door by the man that look like a woman.

Posted by: seven figure city....... ()
Date: July 10, 2020 04:23PM

> Your ignorance of reality along Wash Ave is
> meanwhile complete. You have no clue about the
> place at all.

The truth is that had you actually driven there just once in the past 12 months you wouldn't have mangled just about every description of the area you attempted.

You're the only one lying about what views are available to drivers and pedestrians driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue.

The photo that chaps your well beaten ass accurately depicts what any truthful driver would report seeing while driving along Washington Avenue.

Date: July 10, 2020 04:34PM

Keep trying, dumbshit. It’s all hopeless of course, but keep at it anyway.

Date: July 10, 2020 04:59PM

LOL! You seem to be at a loss for words, sissy. Clearly I’m doing more than just trying. I’ve certainly succeeded at proving you’re nothing more than a lying fraud.

Shit-shack shut-ins like you don’t get down to Washington Avenue. Those of us that do laugh at you for mangling every description of the place you attempt.

Meanwhile, the pedestrians are enjoying their strolls along the sidewalks on the west side of Washington Avenue. Of course, you’re too deathly afraid to ever walk on those sidewalks. Sissy. LOL!

Date: July 10, 2020 05:35PM

So the Nats get an 11th inning walk-off SF from Scott Hairston to beat back the Pirates. He was in the right place at the right time, so unlike the takers of the many worthless photos posted above. So the deer are clear now as well, having moved on when the ever-noisy grounds crew came along. The place is looking sharp though.

Date: July 10, 2020 05:51PM

> so unlike
> the takers of the many worthless photos posted
> above.

> None of these glass and
> granite walls are visible from Washington
> Avenue.

Fact remains that a photo taken anywhere along Washington Avenue showing the granite and glass walls is more than enough to prove you are a liar.

This photo taken from Washington Avenue showing the glass and granite walls conclusively proves you’re a lying fraud.

o.jpg

Perhaps you’d like to counter with a watercolor or some finger paintings. LOL! You dumbass shit-shack shut-in. Come back for some more abuse. Happy to oblige whenever you want.

Date: July 10, 2020 06:26PM

If I did, I would be sure that they were accurate and relevant in terms of time and place. Homebound dope.

Date: July 10, 2020 06:40PM

The above photograph is accurate and relevant to both time and place. That’s why it is such a painful thorn in your side. It is conclusive proof that you are a lying fraud. Worse for you, there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.

You lose. Again. You shit-shack shut-in.

See if that decrepit hag can shuttle your impotent ass down to Washington Avenue. If either of you can muster the strength and courage, perhaps one of you can hobble along the sidewalks on the west side of Washington Avenue. It’d be nice for you to finally see the area.

Date: July 10, 2020 07:40PM

For the 28th time, your photo is a worthless phony. Just like you.

Date: July 10, 2020 08:29PM

The photo is conclusive evidence that you are a lying fraud whether you want to admit it or not. That is why it perturbs you the way it does.

Look, I get it, you can't refute the contents of the photograph and you're too dishonest to concede what is an obvious defeat for you, so you cry and howl like a little girl. Unfortunately for you, that doesn't make it go away. I expect to see more crying from you and you should expect me to continue mocking you for it. Face it, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Maybe take a nice stroll along the sidewalks on the west side of Washington Avenue to clear your addled mind. Unless, of course, you're too afraid because you find it oh so dangerous. LOL!

Date: July 11, 2020 02:27AM

Not unlike your Brine and Brockmont disasters, the photo is simply more conclusive evidence of the fact that your are a reflexive no-standards liar who will say anything at all when captured and cornered on the facts of his hapless shut-in pretensions. Your picture is just a sham for its so plainly having been taken at a time and place that grossly and deliberately misrepresent the actual state of affairs along Wash Ave as of 2020. In continuation of your general history of ignorance and dishonesty here, your photo is a fake and a fraud, a bit of pure phoniness that cannot stand in the eyes of people who have lately and actually been on the Wash Ave scene as often as I have, hence having volumes of eyewitness testimony already built up and stored away in high-end long- and short-term memory. All that we have here is yet another case of YOU LOSE.

Posted by: MBNVT ()
Date: July 11, 2020 09:22AM

>
>
>
> munching up these yummy Jose
> ‘Immigrants Feed America’ Andres potato chips.
> Imported from Spain, they are really good. A bit
> more expensive than Brand X, but worth it I think.

Gerund Boy likes to lecture us on how smart he is with his money & then throws it away buying overpriced shit nobody's ever heard of or cares about.

Gerund Boy is the biggest fake on FFXU & stupid, too. Only a moron like Gerund Boy would throw away his money on overpriced shit like that. But no, Gerund Boy has to be a nasty, stupid asshole, so he does this dumb shit. To show you what a dope he is, he does this dumb shit & brags about it.

I'm GLAD I'm not Gerund Boy. How about you?

Date: July 11, 2020 10:15AM

Well, it was another bit of difficult darkness for the Whiffies overnight, as they continued to struggle through a mission unlikely of any success at all to find new ways of saying the same old stupid things as have already been laughed out of court as originally stated. Meanwhile, it was a bright, sunny, and beaming 73 degrees early on out here in our little freshly mowed corner of the beautiful Sweet Spot. Everything is all neat and tidy now, making views out across the lawns and gardens even more impressively beautiful than they were on Thursday. It's just a wonderful part of getting up each day to look out and realize once again what a simply beautiful world it is that we Sweet Spotters are able to enjoy. It should once again be a day on which we just barely come to touch 90 degrees. The humidity remains in the high 70's as well, but with clear skies, a steady breeze, and no real chance of rain, it's all going to work out well once again, I'm thinking.

Not much is working out well for self-destructing President Ding Dong of course. The Maskless Fool flew off yesterday into the teeth of the very COVID epidemic that has so badly beaten him for a sit-down with folks collectively foolish enough to have forked over some ten million dollars for the quite questionable privilege. Oh, he did find time to spare his hoodlum pal, Stoney, from any further stretch in the hoosegow, and to boast as well of how well he once did on what amounts to a DUI field sobriety test. That's all just part of the fool Trump's notion of being a stable genius, I guess. What a total pinhead.

In other news, Michael Kopech, a potential stud in the White Sox rotation, has joined Giants All Star Buster Posey in calling it quits on the 2020 farce-season. And of course, a variety of passengers aboard two July 1 MLB charters bringing staff and players to Summer Camp from the Dominican have had to be quarantined upon arrival in the US. No COVID tests had been done prior to departure, as folks were just boarded en masse and then tested hours later upon arrival here. Clearly a wonderful plan.

The Little City has some new plans of its own in mind as well that will hopefully work out a little better. One involves allowing small businesses and non-profits to use City parks, tennis courts, and other open spaces for business purposes. It's just a proposal at this point, but a simple desire to do something may be enough to drive the notion forward. It's not likely that much could possibly go wrong, so the farmers market model could be spreading to an open area near you soon.

Date: July 11, 2020 04:51PM

> Not unlike your Brine and Brockmont disasters, the
> photo is simply more conclusive evidence of the
> fact that your are a reflexive no-standards liar
> who will say anything at all when captured and
> cornered on the facts of his hapless shut-in
> pretensions. Your picture is just a sham for its
> so plainly having been taken at a time and place
> that grossly and deliberately misrepresent the
> actual state of affairs along Wash Ave as of 2020.
> In continuation of your general history of
> ignorance and dishonesty here, your photo is a
> fake and a fraud, a bit of pure phoniness that
> cannot stand in the eyes of people who have lately
> and actually been on the Wash Ave scene as often
> as I have, hence having volumes of eyewitness
> testimony already built up and stored away in
> high-end long- and short-term memory. All that we
> have here is yet another case of YOU LOSE.

I see your lies are keeping you up again. Unfortunately, your whining and crying don’t help your cause any.

Date: July 11, 2020 05:11PM

That stupid shit again? May as well just hang ‘em up, asshole. LOL!

Date: July 11, 2020 05:22PM

That "shit" paints you as a lying fraud. I'd tell you to deal with it, but you clearly can't.

Date: July 11, 2020 06:18PM

Hang it out your ass, dope. The grasses, weeds, and trees obscure views to the west along Wash Ave. Statements (and photo-frauds) to the contrary are all just examples of simple loser dumbass bullshit.

Posted by: PSJYM ()
Date: July 11, 2020 09:29PM

> Hang it out your ass, dope. The grasses, weeds,
> and trees obscure views to the west along Wash
> Ave. Statements (and photo-frauds) to the
> contrary are all just examples of simple loser
> dumbass bullshit.

Gerund Boy is SUCH A MATURE potty mouth 3rd grader on his playground.

I"m GLAD I'M not Gerund Boy!

Date: July 11, 2020 09:34PM

Sock-puppets suck.

Date: July 12, 2020 08:57AM

So the Whiffies ran out of gas quite a long time ago, but now they can't even manage to push the old jalopy along any more. Total breakdown by the side of the road. One with lots of grasses, trees, and weeds obscuring views to the west. Hope they have adequate towing insurance.

Date: July 12, 2020 10:24AM

Well, it's a dark day for some, but out here in the ever-spectacular Sweet Spot, it's another bright sunny morning with plenty of brilliant blue skies and prospects for another grand and glorious day. It was 70 degrees when I first got up this morning, but we're on our way now into the mid to upper 80's later on with the humidity sitting at a quite pleasant 56%. Barely a puff of breeze out there, but it was still a comfortable walk down and back to retrieve the morning paper. Time to sit back and enjoy things now with a cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona. Ain't life grand? No signs of any of our wildlife friends so far, but they've been more of an afternoon crowd of late, so we'll likely see them on toward Cash Cab hours instead.

All that the delirious President Ding Dong can count on seeing is more searing shame and ridicule being heaped upon him and his administrative lackeys for their general mishandling of everything, but the COVID pandemic in particular. Banana republics and 'shithole' countries have done better to this point than Captain Hydroxychloroquine. What a total dope. And now he's got the plainly tainted Roger Stone perversion of justice on his plate, all while this economic 'roaring back' he promised has continued to fail to materialize. Boy, Joe Biden can't get here soon enough!

In other news, MLB Opening Day is supposed to be just a week from Thursday, but with opt-outs, sick-outs, and testing delays, finding a club that is actually ready for that would be hard to do. There is apt to be a lot of a wing and a prayer going on out there, and that's assuming they aren't ultimately just forced to shut down altogether. Brian Dozier was meanwhile somewhat mysteriously released by the Padres yesterday. He's not reportedly sick or injured, so he might resurface soon. Or as a 33-year old with a few loose screws, he might not. Certainly wish him and his World Series ring well though in any case.

Ever likely to remain underwater of course are the stooges still stuck in the swamps of Falls Church City. As has often been noted here, the place is surrounded by more pleasant and attractive environments that those with actual money tend to prefer, but the stuckees do indeed seem to be stuck in their high-density lack of any serious amenities at all. Costly! The FCNP is nevertheless conducting this month its annual 'Best of Falls Church' elections. Voter-ID laws are in effect, but those who don't mind that can go vote here...

https://nickgatz5376.survey.fm/best-of-falls-church-2020

Posted by: Falls Church denizen 48 ()
Date: July 12, 2020 02:16PM

Are you all talking about the Dollar Tree over by the hog farm and next to the Arthur Treacher's in Falls Church off Maple Ave?
That one has the best Fanta selection.

Date: July 12, 2020 04:05PM

> Hang it out your ass, dope. The grasses, weeds,
> and trees obscure views to the west along Wash
> Ave. Statements (and photo-frauds) to the
> contrary are all just examples of simple loser
> dumbass bullshit.

Statements to the contrary are actual facts supported by evidence. You are simply left with the whines and whimpers of a badly beaten buffoon. Nearly every description you've attempted of the area is riddled with lies and inaccuracies.

https://goo.gl/maps/haBBeS7uzwnNqADm6

Look at that beautiful sidewalk. There's even people walking on it! Shocking. Well, not really to those of us familiar with the area.

https://goo.gl/maps/43u6fp69iwtfi83D7

More sidewalk. And, what appears to be a rather large asphalt parking lot. Who would have thought?!? Oh yeah, anyone who's ever been to the area. That's who. That clearly excludes our shit-shack shut-in J.P. Morganfraud.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: July 12, 2020 11:27PM

> Sock-puppets suck.

They said you were sucking the sox off all the patrons of VGH, Inc. last night.

Date: July 13, 2020 08:44AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
> Statements to the contrary are actual facts supported by evidence.

Not any actual evidenmce. Just your usual shabby, shuck-and-jive fraud-slop.

> Look at that beautiful sidewalk.

Oh yes, that's quite the splendid sidewalk alright, but what's far more impressive in that recent by your standards photo is the imposingly dense and view-obscuring curtain of grasses, weeds, and trees standing just beyond it. That looks so very like what I see for so long out the passenger-side window when driving south along Washington Avenue from Independence Avenue, as we so regularly do. No word from the wife yet. but I suspect our next run down that way will be coming up before the end of the month. But who knows, it could be on Auguar 1 or even August 8. We'll see. The smart money is in any case on your yet again being made to look a stupid fool in the process. Stupid fool.

Date: July 13, 2020 10:35AM

Well, the home folks may have put limits on Whiffie internet access time, but the extra off-line hours did not allow them to become any smarter yesterday. Meanwhile, the Sweet Spot and all those lucky enough to dwell within are off to another wonderful start to what should be yet another wonderful day. It was a very pleasant 70 degrees when I got up, and while the humidity was up to 75%, there were plenty of soft, gentle breezes accompanying me all the way along my daily trek down the driveway and back to retrieve the morning paper. No wildlife encountered en route, unless you count the mommy cardinal and her two fledglings that have been coming by for a couple of days now. The little ones look like scale models, but while still a bit clumsy, they are actually getting around fairly well. We'll have to see if some of the larger specimens don't happen by later in the day.

All that's likely to happen by later in President Ding Dong's day meanwhile are more heaps of abuse from even his own party for having so glaringly put his own personal and political preferences ahead of the law and order stuff that he claims to champion but actually pays no attention to at all. He is realizing now that his continuing COVID, economic, racial, and Russia fails mean that voters are preparing to turn him out, so he's going to be just an angry bull in a chine shop from now until the gendarmes can finally come along and carry him off. Good riddance, America says.

In other news, teams are more and more using independent COVID test sites rather than the MLB official lab in Salt Lake City. Clearly, clubs have been poorly served in delays that have persisted even after the July 4 holiday, and with cases nationally spiking out of control, it's becoming harder and harder to explain why players can be so regularly tested while the general public has to scrounge.

Scrounging of course is something familiar to many beleaguered residents of fumbling Falls Church City, including of course scrounging for parking spots in the Broad and Washington area, and increasingly in the Broad and West area. But never fear, a new survey shows that despite 'hot spots', parking in the Little City is rarely 100% utilized, so throwing actual money at the problem would really not be justified, and besides, family cars are soon to be replaced by bikes and electric scooters anyway. Cool! People should buy a Generac while they're at it as well.

Date: July 13, 2020 02:00PM

> Not any actual evidenmce. Just your usual shabby,
> shuck-and-jive fraud-slop.

LOL! Yes, actual evidence. Which is why it chaps your badly beaten ass. You can cry and whine about it all you want, but it confirms you area lying fraud. You can't even articulately explain why it is so "shabby." You can't say where it was taken from or when it was taken.

> > Look at that beautiful sidewalk.

If it is so splendid, perhaps you can explain why the "west side of Wash Ave is too dangerous to walk along."

> but what's far more impressive in that
> recent by your standards photo is the imposingly
> dense and view-obscuring curtain of grasses,
> weeds, and trees standing just beyond it.

Not so dense I can't see the cars on 395 behind them. Nobody ever claimed that there were no trees in the area. Photos of trees have been provided. The foliage and grasses are simply not as "significant" as you claim. That's because you are a shit-shack shut-in who has never been to the area. Your oft mangled descriptions of the area more than prove that point.

Date: July 13, 2020 02:47PM

You simply suck at this, Linus. Sidewalks do not make safe streets. I don’t know why you have brought them up at all. Dense woods such as those obscuring views to the west off Wash Ave very much do make streets more dangerous by offering cover to potential evil-doers. You might also want to revisit the matter of where actual 395 actually enters the tunnel. Begin wriggling now...

Date: July 13, 2020 03:18PM

> You simply suck at this, Linus. Sidewalks do not
> make safe streets. I don’t know why you have
> brought them up at all. Dense woods such as those
> obscuring views to the west off Wash Ave very much
> do make streets more dangerous by offering cover
> to potential evil-doers.

LOL! You just fucked up again. Care to remind us of your theory of why exit 6 is so infrequently used?

Because you are a confirmed and shameless liar, let me remind you. You claimed, "no one in the general public uses that exit either, as they would be met by armed personnel suggesting that one turn around, go away, and never come back."

The people on that sidewalk are right across the street from those big bad armed personnel you mentioned.

You think potential evil-doers are dumb enough to commit their crimes within easy earshot of so many law enforcement officers? Are you really that fucking dumb?

Face it, you shit-shack shut in, you fucked up yet again. Because you've never been to the area you can't keep your bullshit stories straight.

> You might also want to
> revisit the matter of where actual 395 actually
> enters the tunnel. Begin wriggling now...

It enters the tunnel directly beneath the top of the ramp for exit 6. Funny how that pesky exit keeps coming back to bite you in the ass. In the street view picture with the pedestrians on the very safe sidewalk in a very safe part of town, it would be to the right and below.

Did you know there is another sidewalk behind the trees in that street view picture? Of course you didn't. You're a shit-shack shut-in who has never been to the area. If you know what you are looking for, which you don't, you can see it through the tree branches.

Date: July 13, 2020 04:30PM

You have hoisted yourself by your own petard, asshole — that dense stand of grasses, weeds, and trees that you so long denied and then posted a picture of. That was a Big Mistake. 395 meanwhile cannot be seen to the west through those trees because it has already gone underground by that point. And of course, the general public cannot access underground and other special parking off Exit 6. That’s one reason why they so rarely use that exit for anything other than driving-error correction.

Date: July 13, 2020 04:55PM

> You have hoisted yourself by your own petard,
> asshole — that dense stand of grasses, weeds,
> and trees that you so long denied and then posted
> a picture of.

The only thing dense here is you. You can see through the trees. You can see the sidewalk on the other side and you can see 395, dumbass. Nobody has denied the existence of trees and grass. The foliage and grasses are simply not as "significant" as you claim. That's because you are a shit-shack shut-in who has never been to the area.

> That was a Big Mistake. 395
> meanwhile cannot be seen to the west through those
> trees because it has already gone underground by
> that point.

Bzzzt. Try again, dipshit. Get to the area sometime. This is now the umpteenth description you have managed to mangle. You either don't know where the picture was taken from or you have no idea where the tunnel begins. The tunnel begins exactly as I described - directly beneath the top of the exit 6 ramp off of 395. The top of that ramp is to the right of that picture.

> And of course, the general public
> cannot access underground and other special
> parking off Exit 6.

To anyone familiar with the area, there are numerous other options than the ones you just listed for reasons to use the exit. Included among those places is the parking lot that some people foolishly use to park for baseball games. That lot is under 695 at 545 S Capitol St. SW. Again, get to the area sometime.

> That’s one reason why they
> so rarely use that exit for anything other than
> driving-error correction.

Being wholly unfamiliar with the area, you have no concept of why people use the exit.

Oh, and you cowardly ran from this: You claimed, "no one in the general public uses that exit either, as they would be met by armed personnel suggesting that one turn around, go away, and never come back."

The people on that sidewalk are right across the street from those big bad armed personnel you mentioned.

You think potential evil-doers are dumb enough to commit their crimes within easy earshot of so many law enforcement officers? Are you really that fucking dumb?

So, tell us again why it is so dangerous to walk along the west side of Washington Avenue. You can't keep your lies straight or you've never been to the area. Either way, you are a liar.

Face it, the more you post, the more you reveal yourself as a shit-shack shut-in.

Date: July 13, 2020 05:15PM

^^^ That was monstrously weak, wasn’t it. Such a pitiful little homebound hack!

Date: July 13, 2020 05:28PM

LOL! Not even you believe what you just wrote, dumbass. You're too scared to even attempt an actual response. We know it. You know it. You've just had your ass trounced yet again.

Worse for you is that you further exposed yourself as a lying fraud, you shit-shack shit-in.

Date: July 13, 2020 05:56PM

Ramble on, you pathetic home-bound dope in a dump. Your displays of simple ignorance, envy, and awful, awful butthurt do nothing to help make any of your phony stories seem even remotely true.

Date: July 13, 2020 06:17PM

My "stories" are supported by actual and factual evidence. Your bullshit lies are easily exposed and you are accordingly mocked for them. All you are doing now is running away from your latest lies and blunders.

Honestly, I am still trying to figure out any possible reason that anyone would envy you. As for butthurt, it is rather obvious that you suffer quite horribly from that malady.

Reminder:
You claimed, "no one in the general public uses that exit either, as they would be met by armed personnel suggesting that one turn around, go away, and never come back."

So, tell us again why it is so dangerous to walk along the west side of Washington Avenue. You can't keep your lies straight or you've never been to the area. Either way, you are a liar.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: July 13, 2020 07:39PM

Your ignorance is self-evdent, your envy is rooted in my far better education, professional experience, and way far superior wealth, the latter being evidenced by the simple facts that you cannot afford to live where I live, dine where I dine, or do what I do. Then there’s that 7+ years of having the big bad boot put up your butt here for being such a total dope-loser on one topic after another. BTW, those two crazy fawns just went dashing across the front yard again. I don’t think they were headed for your ‘place’. LOL!

Posted by: GKYNG ()
Date: July 13, 2020 11:06PM

> Your ignorance is self-evdent,

Wrong, Gerund Boy. Your lying is self evident.

your envy is rooted
> in my far better education,

Nobody believes you, Gerund Boy. If you had all this education you supposably have, you'd treat people allot better than you do. You're obviously a lying sack of shit.

professional
> experience,

...........a pencil pusher at a govt. desk, right, Gerund Boy. Nobody believes you.

and way far superior wealth, the
> latter being evidenced by the simple facts that
> you cannot afford to live where I live, dine where
> I dine, or do what I do.

Nobody believes you. Anybody who works at McD's can afford to live in the flophouse where you live. Anybody who works at McD's can afford to eat there. Anybody who works at McD's can afford to ride the same bus you do.

Then there’s that 7+
> years of having the big bad boot put up your butt
> here for being such a total dope-loser on one
> topic after another.

The one getting owned on 1 thread after another is you, Gerund Boy. You get a monkey made out of you all the time. On another thread, they call you "Dimwit" because you made such an ass of yourself & showed everybody what a dolt you are.

BTW, those two crazy fawns
> just went dashing across the front yard again. I
> don’t think they were headed for your
> ‘place’.

bullshit, ?Gernund BOy & it don't got nothing to do with this anyhow.

Nobody believes you, Gerund Boy, the nasty asshole.

Posted by: Bland Lives Matter ()
Date: July 14, 2020 12:34AM

> Your ignorance is self-evdent, your envy is rooted
> in my far better education, professional
> experience, and way far superior wealth, the
> latter being evidenced by the simple facts that
> you cannot afford to live where I live, dine where
> I dine, or do what I do. Then there’s that 7+
> years of having the big bad boot put up your butt
> here for being such a total dope-loser on one
> topic after another. BTW, those two crazy fawns
> just went dashing across the front yard again. I
> don’t think they were headed for your
> ‘place’. LOL!

You're a middling nothing around here.

68th percentile.

Enjoy your mediocrity.

Date: July 14, 2020 09:26AM

So weren't the Whiffies in typically desperate form last night? Tales of alternate threads (and universes) where they are somehow the smart ones. These of course do not exist, but it does seem to comfort the losers some to carry on as if they did. LOL!

So I could of course go on as usual and perhaps I will a bit later in the day, but like the car, I have some time ago scheduled for this morning an annual exam and inspection of my own, this to be performed by highly trained medical professionals with whom I have worked for many years. Always good either to get a clean bill of health, or to spot a potential problem before it can become an actual one. Suffice it to say then that it is indeed another beautiful 70-degree morning out here in the unsurpassed Sweet Spot with lots more gorgeous weather seemingly on tap for the rest of the day. Lucky us!

Big Mistake...
Attachments:
BigMistake.jpg

Date: July 14, 2020 10:33AM

Reminder:
You claimed, "no one in the general public uses that exit either, as they would be met by armed personnel suggesting that one turn around, go away, and never come back."

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: July 14, 2020 10:47AM

LOL! You’re just running circles around yourself, dope. Big mistake, as always.

Date: July 14, 2020 10:49AM

LOL! You're lying again. As always. Your own posts reveal you to be nothing more than a lying fraud. Those folks in the picture don't appear to be in too much peril. Wonder why that is. Of course, they probably are speaking loudly in order to be heard over the noise of 395 below and to their right.

Date: July 14, 2020 02:32PM

Stupidity is no sort of shield, dummy. Your monster-grade homebound fuck-ups are merely coming home to roost. You no longer have even a shred of credibility here. Your are shown to be just an ignorant, bumbling, truth-flaunting fool.

Date: July 14, 2020 03:04PM

Sure thing, dipshit. You gobbledygook of prose does nothing to dig you out from the hole of lies you've dug.

Can I just suggest you make at least one trip down Washington Avenue so I don't have to constantly correct your long list of blunders when it comes to describing the area? Get that decrepit hag to force you to get in the car and go for a drive there, Stop being a shit-shack shut-in. It's not even that far away. You have no legitimate excuse to not see the area you continually lie about.

While you are out and about, take a trip to the Great Forest neighborhood so you can see that there are exactly zero townhomes there painted in any array of colors, let alone questionable ones. Consider it killing two birds with one stone. We'll call it the education of the lying fraud.

By the way, you still haven't indicated what sort of danger the pedestrians in your photo with the small patch of grass are in.

Posted by: DMMFS ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:07AM

> So weren't the Whiffies in typically desperate
> form last night?

No, but Gerund Boy's in his usual desprate form today.

Everybody knows you're a fraud, Gerund Boy.

Posted by: Answererer of questions ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:09AM

seven figure city..... Wrote:
>

> Are you really that
> fucking dumb?
>
>

Yes.

Posted by: PPHNN ()
Date: July 15, 2020 12:11AM

> So I could of course go on as usual and perhaps I
> will a bit later in the day, but like the car, I
> have some time ago scheduled for this morning an
> annual exam and inspection of my own, this to be
> performed by highly trained medical professionals
> with whom I have worked for many years. Always
> good either to get a clean bill of health, or to
> spot a potential problem before it can become an
> actual one.

Make sure your doc gives you something for that syphillis of the brain & keyboard diarrhea. Or doesn't Medicaid pay for that?

Date: July 15, 2020 08:46AM

> Sure thing, dipshit. You gobbledygook of prose does nothing
> to dig you out from the hole of lies you've dug.

Proper English has always posed problems for you. And as we have reached the Ides of July, I can now confirm that it's been 35 days -- a full five weeks -- since you were challenged to name a single lie that I have told here, and you have failed miserably at the task. Your own lies meanwhile abound, including all those that were confirmed false simply by this...

file.php?2,file=420535,filename=BigMista

> Can I just suggest you make at least one trip down
> Washington Avenue so I don't have to constantly
> correct your long list of blunders when it comes
> to describing the area?

As I've already noted more than once, our next roughly monthly trip past the above and then along the rest of Wash Ave is likely to occur on the last Saturday of July or one of the first two in August. It all depends on the wife as to when the trip will actually take place, but like those of this past April, May, and June, the trip is certain to earn you much derisive laughter and boot-up-the-butt abuse for the malapropisms of one who's never actually been there.

> Get that decrepit hag to force you to get in the car
> and go for a drive there...

The wife is of course a hale, hearty, and quite active woman. Like myself, she is also one whose multiple pensions and other sources of annual income simply dwarf your own. Each of us tends to drive his or her own vehicle when that is in use. I for instance drove my car over to the doctor yesterday, while she drove her car into town to drop off dry cleaning and pick up pet supplies. See how that works?

> Stop being a shit-shack shut-in. It's not even that far away.

Well, it is a longer drive from our very well-appointed $1.5M abode out here in the splendid Sweet Spot than it is from the sorry pits that you as a downscale dope-in-a-dump are constrained to living in.

> While you are out and about, take a trip to the
> Great Forest neighborhood so you can see that
> there are exactly zero townhomes there painted in
> any array of colors, let alone questionable ones.

You once proclaimed in outrage that Great Forest and Great Forest Townhouses were two entirely separate neighborhoods. Now, it seems you have adjusted to the fact that the Townhouses are just the southwest corner of the GF area that was given over to in-fill all at once rather than via the parcel-by-parcel route that has swept through the rest of that area and so much of the rest of Falls Church City.

> By the way, you still haven't indicated what sort
> of danger the pedestrians in your photo with the
> small patch of grass are in.

I did, but you may well have once again failed to comprehend. The photo by the way is simply cropped from your own 'Big Mistake' posting that so violently overturned the phony photo crap that you had posted some 30 times previously. LOL.

Date: July 15, 2020 09:58AM

Whether you want to admit to your lies or not, it does not make them go away.

There are no townhomes in Great Forest. Therefore there are no painted ones and certainly not questionably painted ones. It should be noted that you've yet to find a single one. That is because you are a confirmed liar.

The pedestrians are certainly safe and in no danger at all. More of your lies. The small patch of grass is hardly significant. And why is it that I can see the sidewalk and cars through the trees?

You have been and remain a shit-shack shut-in who has no understanding of the views available to those walking or driving along or across Washington Avenue.

Reminder:

o.jpg

Date: July 15, 2020 10:56AM

Well, like doomed mayflies, the Whiffies did pop in for just a bit around the witching hour last night, but they quickly shrank back into the dismal depths of irrelevant ignorance from whence they came. Bunch of useless dumbshits. Meanwhile, it was a gorgeous 68 degrees outside when I first got up, greeted once again by clear blue skies, gentle puffs of breeze, and plenty of beautiful sunshine. What a great way to start the day. Why, even Jimmy Dean would have been envious. No major wildlife was observed on my way down and back to retrieve the morning paper, but we were much entertained by such in late afternoon yesterday and so expect the gang to be by again at about that point today. By then, the thrmometer should have reached the high 80's at least, but the humidity is down to 55% or so, meaning that things should be quite comfortable out there over most of the day.

Things are not comfortable at all for our deadbeat President Ding Dong however. Not only is there so far no miracle by which the coronavirus is suddenly disappearing as he had promised, but now major school systems are refusing to open, his edict against foreign college students has been reversed in the face of a 'very powerful' suit by Harvard and MIT, and -- now unburdened by any restraining order -- niece Mary (the clinical psychologist) has stated in her new book that her uncle is in fact a sociopath whose hubris and willful ignorance dates back to his early days and now threatens the country. Many of us of course have been saying that sort of thing for some time now. Still, it's good to have a professional insider corroborating all those 'worst fears' about how far off track America has gone here. We must rid ourselves of this awful plague that has befallen us.

In other news, it looks as if HOU bullpen stalwart Joe Smith may be about to opt out of the 2020 season. With LOL-Opening Day now only 8 days away, it's getting to be fish or cut bait time for those who've been on the fence. A twinge in his arm was enough to push STL reliever Jordan Hicks over the edge. As a diabetic, he'd been considering an opt-out anyway, but now he's made it official. Yasiel Puig has also now signed with the Braves. A by-product of the imposed universal DH rule, he will likely continue in his usual role as a distraction.

Distractions are of course a good thing for those so sadly trapped in the cramped and crowded confines of Falls Church City. One of those will be a newly approved project to dig up and replace curbs, sidewalks, and crosswalks along Park Ave between N Washington St and Virginia Ave. Those claiming to walk or run through that area will need to take additional care once that work has begun. On the other side of town, look for a new 10-foot path and 6-foot planting bed to show up along Shreve Road between the bike path and Route 7. What a difference that will make.

Date: July 15, 2020 11:07AM

> Whether you want to admit to your lies or not, it
> does not make them go away.

LOL! You can't name any of them, dope. 35 days now, and virtually certain to make 36 and more. You are just a total wash-out failure here.

> There are no townhomes in Great Forest.

You very recently stated to the contrary, dumbfuck. Make up what little is left of your mind.

> The pedestrians are certainly safe and in no danger at all.

They would be safer on the east side of the street where less cover and fewer hiding places are available to evil-doers. Closer to all those armed personnel as well.

> The small patch of grass is hardly significant. And why is
> it that I can see the sidewalk and cars through the trees?

You couldn't see a herd of circus elephants through those grasses, weeds, and trees. You might be able to hear them. but you couldn't see them. Trust me, I've actually been there.

Date: July 15, 2020 12:38PM

You lies have been named. Quite literally actually. There is clearly a blue car visible through the trees. Get your eyes checks. You've never been there because you are a lying shit-shack shut-in. Had you been there, you wouldn't mangle just about every description of the place.

Where did I state that there are townhomes in Great Forest? You are lying again.

Date: July 15, 2020 01:41PM

> You lies have been named. Quite literally actually.

‘Larry the Lie’ and ‘Phil the Fib’ say that you’re nothing more than a confounded two-year old who can’t face the simple facts of his own Big Mistakes.

Date: July 15, 2020 04:33PM

Keep running, sissy. At this point, it's all that remains for a shit-shack shut-in like you.

Where did I state that there are townhomes in Great Forest? You are lying again.

Date: July 15, 2020 05:37PM

Keep babbling away, dope. Keep trying to hide from your crass inferiority.

Date: July 15, 2020 06:01PM

LOL! You are such a lying sissy and you prove it every time you post.

Pages: PreviousFirst...8485868788899091929394...LastNext
Current Page: 89 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.