HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...8283848586878889909192...LastNext
Current Page: 87 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: June 29, 2020 11:36AM

seven figure city.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lie. Whether you want to admit it or not.

LOL! You and your phony and long ago aged-out library of no longer relevant images are chopped liver to those who have had a recent physical presence at the site and hence a chance at actual eyewitness observation. You remain just the same worthless lying POS asshole shut-in fraud that you have been since the start of your string of hundreds of consecutive lost causes here. The simple fact that you dare not address is that the west side of Wash Ave today is lined with grasses, trees, and weeds that obscure views of other elements of the memorial. You'll just have to live with that, as (save for some illegal brush-cutting) there is exactly nothing you can do about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2020 11:40AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city.... ()
Date: June 29, 2020 01:15PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:

> LOL! You and your phony

Phony? Are you now claiming that the photo is not of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial? Strange considering that is says as much in large upper case letters right across the large granite wall.

> and long ago aged-out
> library of no longer relevant images

You don't even know when the photo was taken or street view image was captured. On the other hand, you contend artists' renderings are relevant! LOL!

> are chopped
> liver to those who have had a recent physical
> presence at the site and hence a chance at actual
> eyewitness observation.

For me, it was late last week. You?

You are either lying about having been there at any point over the past year or lying about what you saw.

Of course, someone who was completely unaware that the ramp for exit 6 off of 395 could be found at the intersection of the second light while heading southbound on Washington Avenue is not one who can be trusted when it comes to accurate observations about the area.

Then again, those who deny the existence of a 12+ foot wall at the west edge of Spirit of Justice Park clearly have no knowledge of the area at all.

> The simple fact that you dare not address is that the
> west side of Wash Ave today is lined with grasses,
> trees, and weeds that obscure views of other
> elements of the memorial.

Lie. You just can't stop yourself from lying. What I address is the truth that the walls made of glass and granite, along with the granite walkways and benches are CLEARLY visible to all who walk along and across Washington Avenue in the memorial's vicinity. All evidence indicates I tell the truth while you continue to lie.

Sad that you'd lie about a memorial dedicated to those who paid all but the ultimate sacrifice for this nation. If you won't stop lying for your own betterment, stop lying to honor of the sacrifices they made for the rest of us. You really are a disgusting low-life.

Get back to corner of your filthy carport, scumbag. Pop that grubby little paw out again and be prepared for it to get slapped back again.

Date: June 29, 2020 02:42PM

You can’t remain even remotely rational. Your photos are invalid deflections. Your comments are self-serving bullshit, often not even of your own creation. You are only too plainly just a colossal babbling failure.

Date: June 29, 2020 02:49PM

LOL! The photos accurately depict what any truthful driver or pedestrian will report observing while driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity. You have no evidence to counter that obvious fact. And no, your lies do not qualify as any form of acceptable evidence.

You meanwhile can't even say when the photos were taken or street view images were captured.

You'd have people rely on artist's renderings that don't come close to accurately depicting what the area looks like.

You are disgusting human being who would rather lie about the nature of a memorial dedicated to those brave men and women who must live with their battle wounds for the rest of their lives than admit your blunder or lie.

Date: June 29, 2020 03:24PM

LOL! You have never been to the site. I have driven the route past it repeatedly and so know full well what a worthless asshole liar you are.

Date: June 29, 2020 03:38PM

You keep saying that but you keep mangling every description you attempt of the area.

Whereas, I accurately describe the site and those descriptions are supported by ample evidence.

Little hint, watercolor wussy, it is an area that you will never come close to visiting the number of times I have been there. Even if you started visiting tomorrow (which would be your first), it would take you more days than you have left on this earth to ever match the number of times I've seen the memorial and surrounding areas with my own two eyes if you keep on the pace of your current fake trips to the area.

You know that which is why you cowardly refuse to say when the photos were taken or street view images were captured.

Lying about a memorial for permanently disabled veterans is disgraceful, even for a shitbag like you.

Date: June 29, 2020 04:08PM

You fool no one, dope. You’re just a pathetic lying cripple-shit whose phony blabber holds no water at all.

Date: June 29, 2020 04:29PM

> You fool no one, dope.

Not trying to fool a single soul. Just spreading the truth to counter your lies. Because it is all on my side, I don't even have to try to fool anyone.

Have you decided why you continue to tell lies after the truth has shown you to be a fraud?

> You’re just a pathetic
> lying cripple-shit whose phony blabber holds no
> water at all.

Except I have all evidence supporting my assertions on my side of the ledger. You have some watercolors! LOL!

Have you decided why you cowardly refuse to say when the photos were taken or street view images were captured?

Date: June 29, 2020 04:37PM

The only evidence you have marks you as a total stupid shit. You simply can’t stand reality. In part because you are not allowed out to go out and see any of it.

Date: June 29, 2020 05:08PM

Tell us again about your watercolor reality, doofus! LOL!

While you are at it, you can explain why you cowardly refuse to say when the photo you keep crying about was taken or when the Google street view images were captured.

Those seem to be slipping your addled mind for the moment. LOL!

Date: June 29, 2020 05:36PM

Side-by-side, remember? The far larger problem though is the degree to which your photos simply fail to comport with easily observed reality. Well, easily for some at least.

Date: June 29, 2020 05:50PM

> Side-by-side, remember?

Bzzzzt.

Where is your side-by-side for this one? When do you contend this photo was taken?

o.jpg

When do you contend the Google street view image was captured?

> The far larger problem
> though is the degree to which your photos simply
> fail to comport with easily observed reality.

As has been noted and been confirmed by multiple pieces of evidence, my assertions are what any truthful driver or pedestrian will report observing while driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that vicinity.

You're reality apparently consists of watercolors from an art school dropout. LOL! That might explain why you consider your outside the beltway hovel with a poor-ass carport to be such a decent place, low-life. Everyone with some cash and class knows differently.

Date: June 29, 2020 06:19PM

LOL. You’re a dope in a dump. Neither you nor your ‘residence’ can keep up or compare at all. As for your phony pictures, they are examples of dishonest misdirection. For whatever reason (ignorance, envy, butthurt, or whatever), you simply cannot accept the simple truth of what lies along Washington Avenue.

Date: June 29, 2020 06:58PM

I've seen, accepted and written honestly about the truth of what is visible to those who drive or walk along or across Washington Avenue. You've lied about it and posted some watercolors! LOL!

Why is it you refuse to say when the photo you keep crying about was taken or when the Google street view images were captured? Perhaps your claims that they are outdated is just another lie?

Date: June 29, 2020 07:32PM

> I've seen, accepted and written honestly about the
> truth of what is visible to those who drive or
> walk along or across Washington Avenue.

That’s pure unadulterated bullshit, as you knew perfectly well when you wrote it. You are just a failed, worthless, lying hack who can only hope to fly in the face of a reality he’s never actually seen.

Date: June 29, 2020 09:36PM

Why is it you refuse to say when the photo you keep crying about was taken or when the Google street view images were captured? Perhaps your claims that they are outdated is just another lie?

Here they are again:

https://goo.gl/maps/kQMNWFQcbU79CChv8

o.jpg

Date: June 29, 2020 11:46PM

The larger problem is that some pathetic asshole doesn’t realize how far away from the memorial proper this deliberately fraudulent photo was taken. Nice to see the Nats carve out a victory in Game-6 tonight though.

Posted by: seven figure city... ()
Date: June 30, 2020 12:16AM

> The larger problem is that some pathetic asshole
> doesn’t realize how far away from the memorial
> proper this deliberately fraudulent photo was
> taken.

And where do you think it was taken?

Posted by: last word ()
Date: June 30, 2020 12:19AM

> taken. Nice to see the Nats carve out a victory
> in Game-6 tonight though.

You're getting your ass stomped here.

Again.

Posted by: XGWJT ()
Date: June 30, 2020 01:23AM

last word Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The larger problem is that some pathetic
> asshole
> >
>
> >
> >
>
> >
>
>
> You're getting your ass stomped here.
>
> Again.

Gerund Boy gets PWND on every thread he posts on. Some of the trolls from the other threads said people call him "Dimwit". It fits him pretty good, cause he's certainly dim. I'm glad I'm not as stupid as Gerund Boy. You should be, too.

Date: June 30, 2020 10:10AM

> taken.

The larger problem for you is it proves you are a liar.

> None of these glass and
> granite walls are visible from Washington Avenue.

And yet, there is a very clear view of the granite and glass walls visible from Washington Avenue.

You lose. Again.

Liar.

Date: June 30, 2020 12:38PM

seven figure city... Wrote:
> And where do you think it was taken?

The photo is one deliberately chosen by you for its having been taken at a time and place that would prevent it from making any positive contribution at all to an honest definition of the actual 2020 state of affairs along the west side of Wash Ave as one would perceive it while driving south along that route. You after all are just an inveterate asshole shut-in liar whose misbegotten hubris and badly overblown ego have long led to having the living shit kicked out of you here, a history that allows you now only a desperate, flailing effort -- by whatever means you might be forced to stoop to -- to expunge the accursed memories associated with those awful beatings and that indelible stain. All I need do meanwhile is drive past the AVDL Memorial from time to time to be reminded of what a massive and crippling failure your doomed efforts have actually and yet again come to here. Sucks to be you, as ever.

Date: June 30, 2020 12:52PM

LOL! More lies.

It was taken from Washington Avenue looking west.

You just got caught in yet another lie.

Perhaps you'd now like to lie about when it was taken.

Date: June 30, 2020 03:01PM

Well, it was certainly enjoyable to sit back and once again watch the Nats ultimately pull away from the over-matched Astros in Game-6 of the World Series last night. There was a 90-minute interruption in the bottom of the 4th though, as the wife took a personal phone call. That pushed bedtime back to a point that precluded the usual early rising. In fact, I only got up when one of the cats same in and meowed in my face. Pretty pushy. So no idea what conditions out here in the glorious Sweet Spot may have been in the early AM hours. Right now, we are rocking with 84 degrees and sunshine all over the place, eith the humidity down to a mere 40%, light breezes, and no real chance of rain at all. It was pleasantly warm in the sun and cool in the shade as I walked down and back to retrieve the morning paper only to find that the mailman had already been by. It's a different world when you sleep in. So we should be in the mid to upper 80's the rest of the way today, with of course the chance of some isolated showers and t-storms along the way. That pretty much goes without saying at this time of year. Probably going to make a run over to the local convenience store in a bit to be sure we have plenty of goodies on hand while watching the stunning events of WS Game-7 this evening. There's just nothing like it.

No signs of any of out major wildlife friends yet today, but we were treated late yesterday to several visits, the most entertaining of which featured two fawns careening around the front yard at high speed like two kids at the go-kart park. The wife was worried they might bound off into the road, but they and what appeared to be Mom eventually made their way safely off the property to the east.

Another who would do well by making his way off the property in any direction at all would be that 'Making America Sick Again' President Ding Dong. What an absolute mess he is making of the place. We've become a global laughing stock over our world's worst COVID numbers and we soon won't be able to enter the Euro Zone freely. All The Dope can manage to do about it is tweet out about White Power and pretend he was never briefed about Russian bounties. What a freaking bonehead!

In other news, MiLB was expected to announce today the cancellation of the 2020 minor league baseball season. Bozo Bobby has long been a key figure in hanging the minor leagues out to dry, so he will likely relish the moment. This is all just part of the horrible legacy that this clown is putting together for himself. Oh, for the days of a harmless, affable bumbler such as Happy Chandler. Meanwhile, Ian Desmond is the latest player who will opt out of the bogus 2020 MLB charade season. He joins Ryan Zimmerman, Joe Ross, and Mike Leake in the vanguard of those saying thanks-but-no-thanks. There will be more to come.

There won't likely be any more to come for the forlorn and forgotten folks of Falls Church City. Like the lights of Broadway, the place is just about done and depleted now at the end of a long process of decline that began back in the 1960's. They were just never able to keep up with the Joneses, as the rest of the area moved forward all around them. You have to pity the poor stuckees who never managed to make it out.

Date: June 30, 2020 03:05PM

> Perhaps you'd now like to lie about when it was taken.

I've already told you when and where it was taken, dope, and why you continue your campaign of thoroughly dishonest use of it. You are such a hopeless freaking phony.

Date: June 30, 2020 03:13PM

What a lovely, practically entirely unobstructed view of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial.

While I've been there numerous times, for those who haven't or lie about having driven by there, the clearly visible uppercase letters of the name of the memorial leave no doubt which memorial it is.

There's no mistaking that at all.

Anyone familiar with the area would know exactly where the photograph was taken from. The familiar facades of the O'Neill and Ford House Office Buildings leave no doubt that the photograph was taken from Washington Avenue. Well, I suppose there are some dopes here that haven't figured that out.

o.jpg

Date: June 30, 2020 03:17PM

> I've already told you when and where it was taken,

Your equivocating and prevaricating does not describe the when and where. If the photograph didn't prove you are nothing more than a lying fraud, you would be able to provide the when in the where without hesitation or equivocation. Your dithering about only confirms you know you are exposed as a lying fraud. That makes me laugh at you.

Date: June 30, 2020 03:56PM

Eat shit, Linus. The reeking remnants of your tawdry frauds litter the room. You simply cannot abide the plain earthly facts of your own utter ignorance here. All you can do is whine and whimper like some IQ-challenged shut-in, one for example who has never walked or driven along Washington Avenue at all. What a childish. pathetic, and completely worthless little douchebag.

Date: June 30, 2020 04:15PM

LOL! I love watching you rant and rave. All of your buffoonery and feigned outrage won't make the fact that you got caught in another lie go away. All of your nonsense is just another confession from you that you know you're getting your ass kicked.

Can you name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph below? If you are familiar with the area as you claim you are, you'd be able to name the street. I can name the street. I bet you can't.

o.jpg

Date: June 30, 2020 04:49PM

That’s now 1.25 dozen times you posted that same fraud-photo, the one that deliberately avoids the truth about views to the west as one drives south along Wash Ave. You don’t have the balls to post anything beyond such slop. Same as it ever was.

Date: June 30, 2020 05:25PM

Bwahahahahahaha!

He can't name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above!

If the dumbass was as familiar with the place as he claims he is, wouldn't he be able to provide the name of the street?

He's too dumb to understand that he's only further exposing himself as a lying fraud!

Meanwhile, he's been free to post any number of photos he chooses and all he's managed to come up with is a watercolor by and art school dropout.

This guy is a fucking idiot.

Date: June 30, 2020 05:43PM

As you know only too well, I am more intelligent, much better educated, and emotionally far more stable than a brain-damaged gerbil such as yourself. The wife and I are able to enjoy all the finer things in life as wealthy retirees living in a stunning home on a much larger than average (and beautifully maintained) property out here in the fabulous Sweet Spot. You live as a shit-hole shut-in, a mere dope in a dump stuck in the over-crowded slums of Falls Church City. What a horrible way to have ended up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2020 05:44PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: June 30, 2020 05:56PM

LOL! What a weak-ass attempt at a deflection. And you had to edit it too!

You can't name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above!

You've portrayed yourself as the expert of the area in question, yet you can't even name the street in the photo.

You're only continuing to reveal yourself as a lying fraud.

Come back for more. I'm not done kicking the shit out of you today.

Date: June 30, 2020 06:11PM

LOL! You’re but a glutton for punishment, a hopeless dumbfuck unable to focus on the fact that views to the immediate west while driving south along Wash Ave after a half-right off Independence are of grasses, weeds, and trees, each of them associated with the Memorial Grove that shields interior elements from exterior view. The fact that you have never been there keeps you from any awareness of all this. What a total loser!

Date: June 30, 2020 06:16PM

Funny how it looks nothing like how your describe. Nothing like what can be seen in Google Street View. And nothing like what is shown in the photograph that continues to haunt you.

Have you figured out the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above?

Wouldn't it just be easier to admit that you are a liar than to continue suffering this humiliation?

Date: June 30, 2020 06:46PM

Asshole. The facts as always are beyond your shut-in reach. You dread my every trip along Washington Avenue, knowing that it will only cast you again as the worthless blind-ass dope that you so certainly are.

Date: June 30, 2020 07:28PM

I actually look forward to your fake trips down Washington Avenue. It is a fun guessing game trying to figure out which basic detail of the area you will manage to mangle. You never seem to come up short on that front.

In the meantime, have you figured out the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above?

PS- The immediate views "to the immediate west while driving south along Wash Ave after a half-right off Independence" consist of the Hubert H. Humphrey Building aka HHS HQ and the heroic shore points sculpture. The American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial begins after 2nd St, SW. As you first make that turn onto Washington Avenue, the back side of the granite walls of the memorial are withing sight.

Quick! Time to run to Google, watercolor wussy.

Date: June 30, 2020 10:02PM

Hmmm. In fact, it’s only inappropriate Google views that suggest anything of the sort. Real, live, in-person views are quite different. But you’ve not seen any of those in a dog’s age or more. Loser.

Posted by: Arlington Democrat Cooperator ()
Date: June 30, 2020 10:20PM

> As you know only too well, I am more intelligent,
> much better educated, and emotionally far more
> stable than a brain-damaged gerbil such as
> yourself. The wife and I are able to enjoy all
> the finer things in life as wealthy retirees
> living in a stunning home on a much larger than
> average (and beautifully maintained) property out
> here in the fabulous Sweet Spot. You live as a
> shit-hole shut-in, a mere dope in a dump stuck in
> the over-crowded slums of Falls Church City. What
> a horrible way to have ended up.

We know only too well you're a Donald Trump supporter, in spite of that fake stuff you post in your morning Sweet Spot rant where you say bad things about a fine, progressive community like Falls Church. Only a Donald Trump supporter would say b ad things about such a fine, progressive community.

And here you go again bragging about your wealth just like a Donald Trump supporter would do.

You're going to be left behind by the Progressive Wave that's coming. There's no place for people like you in a modern, progressive society that our leaders will create for us.

Posted by: HN4T6 ()
Date: July 01, 2020 12:31AM

COCK GOBBLERS.....

Date: July 01, 2020 01:35AM

> Hmmm. In fact, it’s only inappropriate Google
> views that suggest anything of the sort. Real,
> live, in-person views are quite different. But
> you’ve not seen any of those in a dog’s age or
> more. Loser.

https://goo.gl/maps/kQMNWFQcbU79CChv8

Feel free to dispute those views at anytime.

Liars lie. And you are a liar.

Date: July 01, 2020 07:47AM

Psst! I don't need to dispute anything. I only need to continue stating the truths and facts of the matter, as you of course are quite incapable of doing. Those facts include that in the real-time, dynamic world of driving past things, passing 2nd Street is functionally a part of the turn off of Independence Avenue, a turn that of course dumps one directly into the start of that long stretch of grasses, trees, and weeds that so obscures views of the interior elements of the AVDL Memorial. This is all part of a process, not a moment, that your static, cherry-picked, and ever more outdated photos cannot begin to capture. Your exclusive focus on things with such limits is only further testimony to the degree of your restricted status.

Date: July 01, 2020 10:01AM

Well, the Whiffies once again had no fun at all last night as they tumbled quite quickly into a spate of their familiar infantile babbling. Meanwhile, the wife and I had a fine time in once again watching the Nats shrug off a 2-0 deficit to the Astros after six innings of Game-7 of the World Series, taking a quick-strike 3-2 lead in the seventh, and then padding that lead with a run in the eighth and two more in the ninth. And then along came Daniel Hudson to seal the deal against the Astros 1-2-3 hitters with a weak infield pop-up (Springer) and two swinging strikeouts (Altuve and Brantley) to nail it down. What an entirely improbable outcome, and yet it happened, almost as if it had to. It just never gets old.

Neither does 70 degrees in the early morning hours, especially when coupled with heavy doses of sunshine, blue skies, and gentle breezes. We did get a trace of rain overnight, and the humidity has hopped back up to 85%, so it was a little bit on the sticky side on the way out and down to retrieve the morning paper. A young woman out for a morning walk along the road asked if I'd seen the two fawns. I hadn't, but the question itself would indicate that they were indeed back again quite recently. Otherwise, we should see the mercury puttering around in the mid-80's this afternoon, but there will be the usual chance of scattered showers and t-storms rolling through as well. Nothing that would call for a Generac (LOL). Just some everyday passing showers and t-storms.

So we're looking now into how best to set up a Phase-3 luncheon with The Principals sometime in the next week or so. This is where we'd actually go to a restaurant and be waited on in their actual dining room, just like back in the old days. We're thinking about Randy's over by Tysons since we all like it and none of us has recently had carry-out from there, but it's early yet, so we'll have to see what schedules and preferences will finally dictate.

Meanwhile, one of the few people even more incompetent than President Ding Dong has now taken over the job of punishing people for the horrible optics of last month's campaign kickoff rally in Tulsa. Jared Kushner -- who has an all but unparalleled record of non-success at anything other than marrying into money -- is apparently about to insert himself more openly into campaign planning and operations. This will not work out well. Vitually everyone either dislikes the guy or resents the favoritism so plainly and routinely heaped upon him. He's a prime example of why nepotism has such a bad name.

In other news, sources say that information about player moves onto and off of the COVID-19 'injured list' will not be made public this year. This of course is not likely to do much to quell speculation, but it is hardly the first dumb idea that the 6th Avenue boys have come up with lately.

Dumb ideas are of course a part of the fabric of sad sack Falls Church City. Home to so many stooges, saps, and simpletons, the place amounts to a black sheep squadron of silly goose losers who have fallen by the waysides of life, unable to push their way further forward by even a single step. Kind of pitiful, I'd say.

Date: July 01, 2020 10:37AM

> grasses, trees, and weeds that so
> obscures views of the interior elements of the
> AVDL Memorial.

And despite your claims of familiarity with the area, you still can't name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph below. Go ahead, think of another way to deflect. All that will prove is that you are a lying fraud.

o.jpg

Date: July 01, 2020 10:56AM

Coming up now on twenty times you’ve posted that fraud-photo of yours. It’s almost
as if that’s all you’ve got. LOL!

Date: July 01, 2020 12:43PM

How many times is it that you've been unable to name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above? Expect to see more until you can accomplish that simple task. For a guy claiming to be so familiar with the area in question, you seem to have a tough time naming the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph. Why do you think that is?

Date: July 01, 2020 12:59PM

Oh, I expect to see more of that feeble shit alright. It’s all a useless pathetic dope like you has to work with. Such a total waste.

Date: July 01, 2020 01:05PM

So, you can't provide the name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above?

Are you sure you've ever been to the area?

The photograph is all that is needed to show you are a lying fraud.

Date: July 01, 2020 03:02PM

That’s so weak, Linus. Great damage has plainly been done to your endlessly pathetic snd dishonest self. Many must be glad to see it.

Date: July 01, 2020 03:08PM

What's weak is that you, a guy who claims to practically be an expert on the area in question, can't name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above. Why do you think that is?

Date: July 01, 2020 03:45PM

You are tired, Linus. Your stupid photo is tired as well. Neither of you has done anything at all to change the stretch of grasses, trees, and weeds that line so much of the west side of Wash Ave. All you have succeeded in doing is making an even further fool of yourself.

Date: July 01, 2020 03:57PM

Tired? I'm not the lying old man running away from his lies. That'd be you.

Because of your lies, you find yourself unable to name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above.

Hardly an enviable position to be in. You find yourself cornered due to your lies quite often. Perhaps it would be easier if you simply told the truth from time to time.

Date: July 01, 2020 04:29PM

More failure, Linus. The grasses, trees, and weeds that lined the west side of Wash Ave this morning are all still there.

Date: July 01, 2020 05:05PM

LOL! Nobody has denied the existence of trees, grass and weeds.

They are even seen in the photograph you are so deathly afraid of because it proves you are a liar. What is also clearly visible to those driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in that area are the large granite and glass walls, the granite walkways, the fountain and the flame.

You, for whatever unexplained reason, choose to deny that very obvious fact. Well, it's obvious to anyone who has actually been there. That excludes you.

So, have you figured out the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph below?

o.jpg

Date: July 01, 2020 05:40PM

LOL! You should change your handle to Old Mother Hubbard. Fool.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2020 05:40PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: July 01, 2020 05:47PM

Just more pathetically moronic and weak deflection from you. It's all you have left after this latest loss of yours.

You should try to provide the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above. Doesn't seem like you're as familiar with the area as you claim to be.

Date: July 01, 2020 06:03PM

Fact: Grassy areas with trees of varying sizes exist all along both sides of Washington Avenue and are quite effective for one thing in obscuring views of the interior elements of the AVDL Memorial.

Date: July 01, 2020 06:09PM

> Fact: Grassy areas with trees of varying sizes
> exist all along both sides of Washington Avenue
> and are quite effective for one thing in obscuring
> views of the interior elements of the AVDL
> Memorial.

Except, you know, when they don't. I can clearly see them. Figured out the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph below yet?

o.jpg

To think, you find yourself in this quagmire all because you were trying to cover for your Great Forest lie. You are such an impotent bitch.

Date: July 01, 2020 06:30PM

LOL! The cupboard has become so bare that you have to try to change the subject. Your scrawny goose has pretty much been cooked here once again, asshole.

Date: July 01, 2020 06:36PM

The subject has always been you are a liar. There is no disputing it.

You are the one running away from providing the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above. You'll do it again next. Watch.

Date: July 01, 2020 06:45PM

Fact: Grassy areas with trees of varying sizes exist all
along both sides of Washington Avenue and are quite
effective for one thing in obscuring views of the interior
elements of the AVDL Memorial.

Date: July 01, 2020 07:15PM

Except, you know, when they don't. I can clearly see them. Honest people can admit to seeing them. Figured out the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above yet? Go cower in your carport some more, sissy.

Date: July 01, 2020 07:16PM

> The subject has always been you are a liar. There
> is no disputing it.
>
> You are the one running away from providing the
> name of the street with the painted bike sharrow
> visible in the photograph above. You'll do it
> again next. Watch.

Called it! LOL!

Date: July 01, 2020 07:49PM

You lose, Linus. And then you lose some more. You are just too blind and stupid to fare any better than that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2020 07:49PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: July 01, 2020 08:26PM

LOL! Every time you fail to name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above, you lose all over again. You'll do it again, next.

Date: July 01, 2020 08:38PM

Fact: Grassy areas with trees of varying sizes exist all
along both sides of Washington Avenue and are quite
effective for one thing in obscuring views of the
interior elements of the AVDL Memorial.

Then there are all the other grassy areas with small trees along Wash Ave. Why are you so completely unable to face any sort of music at all? Kind of makes you look like both a dope and a coward.

If the shoe fits...

Date: July 01, 2020 08:42PM

LOL! Once again, you failed to name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above. It's almost like you've never been there! Oh, wait..... you haven't! LOL!

Date: July 01, 2020 09:22PM

Haven’t been by in ten days or so. I have confidence though that the scene there is very much as I left it. Your continuing and quite foolish question is of course of no relevance whatsoever. It is just another of your pathetic attempts to run, run, run, run away like the inconsequential ignorant lying little pissant coward that is all you actually are.

Date: July 02, 2020 12:33AM

If you've been there, why do you fail to name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above?

Date: July 02, 2020 09:06AM

> If you've been there, why do you fail to name the
> street with the painted bike sharrow visible in
> the photograph above?

You know full well that I've been there (and when), and I know full well that you have not. A person who had actual familiarity with the area would not have selected pictures that are so misreprentative of it. At least no honest person would have,

By the way, no sharrow exists that does not refer to bicycles, so the term 'bike sharrow' is basically an ignorant redundancy. It had been (mis)used at FFXU just three times in eight years before you bungled your way into using it 19 times in just two bays. Way to single yourself out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2020 09:08AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: seven figure city..... ()
Date: July 02, 2020 09:40AM

That’s a lovely deflection, but can you name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above?

Date: July 02, 2020 09:51AM

> 19 times in just two bays.

And you edited your post. Kindergarteners can differentiate between their d’s and b’s.

Date: July 02, 2020 11:22AM

Well, the ponderous weight of the Whiffies dragged those poor buggers down once again last night, as they continued an already extended wallow in morasses of their own inescapable ignorance. We out here in the superior Sweet Spot meanwhile have another fine morning to enjoy here. It was quite a lovely 68 degrees at sun-up, and under a sky so blue it hurts your eyes to look at it, we'll be headed into the high 80's later on and might even come to touch 90 before all is said and done. The humidity is cooperating at an easy to take 62%, and we can look forward to some steady, gentle breezes that will help keep the 'feels like' readings in line. No rain in the past 24 hours and not much chance of any today either, so what we should have here is a hot but not at all oppressive day in store for July 2. Some in the hot-boxes back east may not fare as well. No signs of wildlife yet today, but some are sure to be forthcoming soon enough, even if it's just the annoying sound of more raccoons shrieking at each other in the dark.

Easily worse than that are the inchoate babblings of pathetic President Ding Dong. Of course, what could he do other than seek to deflect attention away from 50,000 new cases of COVID now being confirmed per day, the rapidly spreading unreopening of the economy, his own continuing racial animus, his declining poll numbers, the impending release of niece Mary's book, and worst of all, his increasingly plain dereliction of duty in response to Russian bounties being placed on US and other troops in Afghanistan. His ongoing levels of incompetence are more than bad enough, but so much worse when it impacts negatively on the health and well-being of soldiers in the field and of course their families as well. This is a day of naked betrayal and a sad day for America indeed.

In other news, the Players Association is considering filing a grievance against MLB now that Bozo Bobby Manfred admitted yesterday that MLB would never have agreed to more than a 60-game pseudo-season, no matter how negotiations with the union went. Hints of bad faith there, as well as plain contravention of contractual promises made in March to try to play as many games as possible. Weasel-like behavior is of course nothing new for MLB.

Neither is weasel-like behavior anything unusual among the downscale dopes who continue to inhabit and stain the dismal dumps of Falls Church City. The place is of course entering Phase-3 now, but who in his right mind would 'return' to a place that had nothing much to offer to begin with.

Date: July 02, 2020 12:02PM

seven figure city..... Wrote:
> That’s a lovely deflection, but can you name the
> street with the painted bike sharrow visible in
> the photograph above?

I certainly can, but why would a sensible person choose to elevate your gutter-grade garbage by engaging with you on it? The simple facts are and will continue to be that your phony photos have no bearing at all on the scope and nature of agricultural elements existing along the boundaries of Washington Avenue. Such elements are of course just those that you have had to run away from in sheer terror and utter disgrace and despair for some nine months now, and the likelihood of my continued periodic travel past these very scenes suggests that your torment will remain unassuaged for many months to come. Wallow in it, asshole.

Date: July 02, 2020 12:16PM

> And you edited your post. Kindergarteners can
> differentiate between their d’s and b’s.

So can those with degrees, awards, and honoraries that go so very, very far beyond your own. But typos can strike anyone. I of course tend simply to overlook yours, but perhaps I will change course on that so as to allow hoisting you by your own petulantly childish petard from time to time. Weakling.

Date: July 03, 2020 07:33AM

So, it looks like these worn-out weakling Whiffies have run off once again to perhaps more comforting climes somewhere in the vicinity of Potomac Mills. They've long been prone to such sudden walk-outs of course, sometimes having and sometimes not having some sort of cockamamie made-up explanation for it all. The full range of grassy areas with small to medium sized trees along Washington Avenue will of course take no notice of such meaningless events at all. They'll just keep growing, softening and in some cases obscuring views of whatever lies beyond. It's what they do.

Date: July 03, 2020 09:38AM

> I certainly can, but why would a sensible person
> choose to elevate your gutter-grade garbage by
> engaging with you on it?

LOL! You certainly can't. Like the 12+ foot walls at the west edge of Spirit of Justice Park, exit 6 off of 395, and large asphalt parking lots to the east and west of Washington Avenue, you are completely clueless about the area in question.

You are a lying chicken-shit coward. You are already engaged on the issue as the photograph is successfully being used to demonstrate you are nothing more than a lying fraud and you are helplessly trying to deflect and distract from that very fact.

> The simple facts are and
> will continue to be that your phony photos have no
> bearing at all on the scope and nature of
> agricultural elements existing along the
> boundaries of Washington Avenue.

Except, you know, when they do. They have every bearing on demonstrating what drivers and pedestrians see while driving or walking along or across Washington Avenue in various locations.

They prove you are a lying fraud. Given that fact, it is understandable that you'd want to dismiss them. But, the simple fact is that they continue to doom you today as they did on the first day they were posted. Perhaps, you can come up with some more watercolors to support your contention! LOL!

> Such elements
> are of course just those that you have had to run
> away from in sheer terror and utter disgrace and
> despair for some nine months now, and the
> likelihood of my continued periodic travel past
> these very scenes suggests that your torment will
> remain unassuaged for many months to come. Wallow
> in it, asshole.

From your numerous mangled accounts and bungled descriptions, your next trip to the area is likely to be your first ever. Meanwhile, all of my accounts are supported by eyewitness, photographic and street-view evidence substantiating my claims.

You've managed to suffer one humiliating defeat after another and it looks like today is no different. Best to lay low in your shit-shack for a bit.

Perhaps you can use the time to try and figure out the name the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph above.

Date: July 03, 2020 09:42AM

> So, it looks like these worn-out weakling Whiffies
> have run off once again to perhaps more comforting
> climes somewhere in the vicinity of Potomac Mills.
> They've long been prone to such sudden walk-outs
> of course, sometimes having and sometimes not
> having some sort of cockamamie made-up explanation
> for it all. The full range of grassy areas with
> small to medium sized trees along Washington
> Avenue will of course take no notice of such
> meaningless events at all. They'll just keep
> growing, softening and in some cases obscuring
> views of whatever lies beyond. It's what they do.

Aww, poor baby. Did you get lonely? What's the matter? Did the decrepit hag of yours forget to put out your ball of yarn?

Date: July 03, 2020 11:40AM

Well, the Whiffies may have petered out meekly into mere bouts of bigly embarrassing babbling, but there's no end to the gorgeous summer weather we upscalers are able to enjoy out here in the fantastic Sweet Spot. As she often does, the wife has chosen to sleep in this morning, but it was 73 degrees out there when I got up and prepped for another early morning run into town to procure more fresh fruits, veggies, munchies, sweets, and beverages. Took some plastic bags in for recycling and stopped off to fill the tank as well. There was nothing but sunshine and clear, bright blue skies along the way, with soft breezes blowing, very low humidity, and save for the possibility of some pop-up summer showers later on, no real chance of rain at all. Going to be another warm one though, with temps reaching into the low 90's. Good day to sit out in the shade with a favorite beverage or head over to the pool if you can afford to be a member of one. Haven't seen any of our wildlife friends yet today, but certainly some will be making an appearance before long.

Scheduled to make an uninvited appearance tomorrow on lands of the Oglala Lakota Nation is the prime living example of an enduring 'white man speak with forked tongue' legacy, and that of course would be the disastrous President Ding Dong. What a disgraceful and insensitive boob this clown is. Perhaps the Great Spirit can swoop down and carry him off somewhere to eat his entrails. Or perhaps the 'deep-state' GOP leaders behind '43 Alumni for Biden' can arrange something similar somehow.

In other news, Tyson Ross will join brother Joe in opting out of the 2020 season. Some coaches are now deciding to skip the 2020 season entirely and others will only work from home. The Phillies put four players on the new COVID-19 DL, while the Blue Jays have now been granted hopefully science-based approval from Ottawa to conduct Spring Training 2.0 in Toronto. Of course, even a mockery of Spring Training has to come with its share of bizarre injuries, as Cubs LHP Jose Quintana will miss at least a month after surgery to repair nerve damage done while washing dishes at his home. You know, I ran the dishwasher yesterday too. I feel lucky to have made it through.

Feeling thoroughly unlucky of course are the remaining daft and dopey dregs and dimbulbs of foolish Falls Church City. We've seen some fail-bail going on over there lately, and even the coming of Phase-3 is not likely to be stemming any tides of out-migration here. The place will most likely just continue on as an undesirable dive all the way from from Hillwood to Haycock.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: July 03, 2020 01:11PM

> seven figure city.... Wrote:
> -----
> > And you edited your post. Kindergarteners can
> > differentiate between their d’s and b’s.
>
> So can those with degrees,

from McDonald's Hamburger College & you barely passed French Fries 101.

> awards,

Various participation trophies in several Tiddlywinks Competitions

> honoraries

Most times PWND on FFXU

>
>
>
>
>
>

Date: July 03, 2020 02:03PM

So pathetically weak. Should have just stayed hidden in Potomac Mills. You really are just slowly bleeding out here. Well, not all that slowly, actually.

Date: July 03, 2020 02:23PM

Hidden? I was here yesterday kicking your impotent ass. Same thing today. Stick around and you are certain to see a repeat of it this weekend between family, friend and neighborhood events dotting the calendar.

All the while, you'll be stewing in your shit-shack continuing to fail at providing the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph seen above.

Date: July 03, 2020 02:38PM

LOL! It took 24 hours for you screw up the courage to return. Probably should have waited a little longer, as your needle never really got off ‘E’.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: July 03, 2020 03:24PM

> I'm So pathetically weak. I Should have just stayed
> hidden inside at VGH, Inc. Potomac Mills. YouI really amre just
> slowly bleeding out here. Well, not all that
> slowly, actually. I'm real slow, though

FIFY

Date: July 03, 2020 03:37PM

Wow, switching to FIFY certainly makes you look good! LOL! What a fail!

Posted by: DYDHE ()
Date: July 03, 2020 03:56PM

Another week goes by and the FAGGOTS continue to argue. LOSERS.

Posted by: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ()
Date: July 03, 2020 03:58PM

-

-

-

-

-

Date: July 03, 2020 03:59PM

> LOL! It took 24 hours for you screw up the
> courage to return. Probably should have waited a
> little longer, as your needle never really got off
> ‘E’.

I appear as my schedule permits. You appear whenever you have the need to tell a lie. Clearly, that's a frequent urge for you.

In your next post from your shit-shack, you'll once again fail to provide the name of the street with the painted bike sharrow visible in the photograph seen above. You simply don't know the name of it despite your claims of frequently visiting the area.

Date: July 03, 2020 04:02PM

Back to fucking the thread again? Grow a set.

Posted by: Purple ()
Date: July 03, 2020 04:03PM

25C17D6500000578-2956905-image-a-11_1424

Posted by: Pink ()
Date: July 03, 2020 04:06PM

rs_1024x759-180611103548-allegra-botched

Posted by: BLM..... ()
Date: July 03, 2020 04:16PM

b_64148.jpg

Posted by: TF ()
Date: July 03, 2020 04:18PM

> Back to fucking the thread again? Grow a set.

How about you get a life?

Date: July 03, 2020 04:26PM

Should have just scurried back to Potomac Mills. Loser.

Date: July 03, 2020 05:34PM

I'm sure you'd have preferred that to the ass drubbing you routinely receive while hiding in your shit-shack.

It still wouldn't have inspired you to name the street in the photo above despite your claims of frequently visiting the area.

Date: July 03, 2020 05:43PM

TF Wrote:
> seven figure city... Wrote:
> -----
> > Back to fucking the thread again? Grow a set.
>
>
> How about you get a life?

You'll know I've found one when I start fucking with thread formatting on a thread on a local message board that is read by less than a dozen people.

Date: July 03, 2020 06:37PM

^^^ Ignorance, envy, and butthurt. Such a sorry combination.

Date: July 03, 2020 07:22PM

Nobody is ignorant of your lies, envious of your lack of familiarity with views along Washington Avenue or butthurt that you're the laughing-stock of the forum, watercolor boy.

Date: July 03, 2020 08:05PM

Now that we've moved to a new page, I don't want you to think that the ultimate reminder that you're a lying fraud is going anywhere.

o.jpg

Posted by: Yay....new page ()
Date: July 03, 2020 08:37PM

boobs.jpg

Pages: PreviousFirst...8283848586878889909192...LastNext
Current Page: 87 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.