HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...7374757677787980818283...LastNext
Current Page: 78 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: May 22, 2020 06:33PM

Gee, another half-assed sock-puppet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ................................ ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:37PM

G

Posted by: seven figure city. ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:38PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eat shit, Linus. You are just a dope in a dump
> — a broke-ass, lying, no-account nobody.

LOL! You don't seem to want to talk about Oakwood or Brockmont anymore. Sick of getting your ass kicked? Seems like you can't get that punch to the face far enough away in your rear view mirror.

I guess that's why you went and registered the name.

Did you find something to say about Great Forest? You were really at a loss for words last time you tried?

Posted by: JP's right hand ()
Date: May 22, 2020 06:42PM

giphy.gif

Date: May 22, 2020 07:52PM

seven figure city. Wrote:
> LOL! You don't seem to want to talk about Oakwood
> or Brockmont anymore.

Those discussions are over. You lost them both -- badly in the beginning and just disastrously in the end.

> Did you find something to say about Great Forest?

Do you refer to the row of tacky townhouses along Park Ave between Pennsylvania and Virginia?

Date: May 22, 2020 08:27PM

-------------------------------------------------
> Those discussions are over.

Giving up? LOL! Might be the smartest thing you've done so far. Hard to come back from the severe ass beating you took on those.

> Do you refer to the row of tacky townhouses along
> Park Ave between Pennsylvania and Virginia?

No. Google harder, asshole. You really do suck at this.

Can't find Brockmont. Can't find Oakwood. Can't find Great Forest.

No wonder you're Redfin's bitch. Might want to check your favorite real estate website's map, doofus. They exclude what you think it is.

BTW, what's the going rate for those "tacky" townhomes?

Run, sissy!

Date: May 22, 2020 09:16PM

> Giving up?

Turn out the lights, the party's over.

> Can't find Brockmont. Can't find Oakwood.

Newsflash: Brockmont is nowhere near California. Oakwood is nowhere near Seven Corners.

> Can't find Great Forest.

https://www.neighborhoods.com/great-forest-townhouses-falls-church-va

> BTW, what's the going rate for those "tacky" townhomes?

None are currently on the market.

Date: May 22, 2020 10:17PM

So, now you want to use neighborhoods.com? Move the goal posts again. Whatever. I'll still kick your wimpy ass.

> Turn out the lights, the party's over.

It's long past closing time for you. You never stood a chance. You won't fare any better now either.

> Newsflash: Brockmont is nowhere near California.

https://www.neighborhoods.com/brockmont-glendale-ca

There it is. Right there in California. Time to find a new source of news.

Do you have a neighborhoods.com page for Brockmont in Falls Church?

> Oakwood is nowhere near Seven Corners.

I never claimed it was. The Oakwood you claimed is in Annandale, which everyone now knows it isn't, is little bit more than three miles to Seven Corners.

Do you have a neighborhoods.com page for this Oakwood neighborhood YOU are talking about?

The Oakwood I mentioned and the one Redfin is referring to is mostly in Arlington with a very small sliver in unincorporated Falls Church. It is slightly less than three miles from Seven Corners.

https://www.neighborhoods.com/oakwood-arlington-va

Look at that. Right where I said it was all along. Funny how that always works out for me and never for you. Hmmmm. Wonder why that is? Oh yeah, you are a lying fool.

> >Can't find Great Forest.
> https://www.neighborhoods.com/great-forest-townhou
> ses-falls-church-va

That is a neighborhoods.com link to Great Forest TOWNHOUSES, you fucking moron. I even told you to Google harder and that what you thought it to be was wrong. Even when I give you help, you still manage to fuck it all up.

Here is what you should've come up with:

https://www.neighborhoods.com/great-forest-falls-church-va

> None are currently on the market.

And you are obviously too stupid to figure out what one sold for less than a month ago. Do you need be mollycoddled at all times, sissy?

https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/414-Park-Ave-22046/home/12033277

Wow! Don't see how you're going to get a wink of sleep after this ass drubbing.

Date: May 22, 2020 10:42PM

Have to finish laughing before thinking about sleep. You’ve dropped so many balls in a row, I need a reset. But maybe tell us about Glenmont, CA one more time. Dolt.

Date: May 22, 2020 11:06PM

Dude, once again you shit the bed. Your feeble deflection is seen for what it really is - an admission of your defeat.

Then, when you tried, you stumbled upon neighborhoods.com which only fucked you worse than Redfin. How is it you can fuck up so much?

Posted by: Old Fuck Fucked Up AGAIN! lol ()
Date: May 23, 2020 12:35AM

> >
>
> > ses-falls-church-va
>
> That is a neighborhoods.com link to Great Forest
> TOWNHOUSES, you fucking moron. I even told
> you to Google harder and that what you thought it
> to be was wrong. Even when I give you help, you
> still manage to fuck it all up.

Too damn funny.

LOL!

Date: May 23, 2020 08:54AM

> Here is what you should've come up with:

No need to have gotten all huffy. You could simply have said that by GREAT FOREST, you had meant not the TOWN HOMES along Park between Virginia and Pennsylvania, but rather the OTHER HOMES along Park between Virginia and Pennsylvania. (Are town homes really that much of an embarrassment for you? How about nursing homes?)

Date: May 23, 2020 10:40AM

Well, blood pressure problems certainly did befall the Whiffies last night as they plainly over-exerted themselves in hopes of making any progress at all against gales of headwinds, past and present. From appearances, they know not how badly outclassed they are here, but the point will once again be pounded upon over and over today, not the least of it to come on the heels of our scheduled trip along the length of Washington Avenue later on. Those little jaunts are always a good thing for the good guys.

Meanwhile, it was 62 degrees outside as I arose earlier, with some pre-dawn showers having blown off to leave just a crisp, clean, bright blue morning behind. The trip down and back to retrieve the morning paper was quite a pleasant one, with just gentle breezes having been encountered. It's unlikely to rain anymore, but The humidity is becoming noticeable, and that could be a factor of some concern as the mercury heads up into the low 80's later on today. No signs yet of any of our wildlife pals, as even the foxes have not been spotted as of yet. We'll of course soon be transitioning away from our home wifi for a little while, so some may be deceived (as they so often are) by the vagaries of that 'Last Activity' data that they so dearly love to look at. We'll of course endeavor to be back home in time for this afternoon's Cash Cab hours, but all episodes will be recorded in any case. So will any from the reboot version marathon airing over on the Science channel.

Meanwhile, President Ding Dong is looking pretty stupid for his foolish backing of hydroxychloroquine now that some upper level science about the drug has been released. You can't believe his recent claims about having actually taken it, but you can't deny that he's definitely dumb enough to have done that. What a joke this ignoramus is making of our once-proud country.

In other news, MLB's proposals for how to play ball in 2020 are not so far playing very well among an MLBPA also eager to find some way to get back on the field. There is negotiating going on, but the number of issues on the table is simply staggering, and some may simply prove to be intractable. The only real plus here is that COVID has succeeded in driving the Astros cheating scandal off the front pages.

Still all over the front pages of course are the flubs and other failings of these fumbling flops from Falls Church City. What we witness here of course is not entirely typical, biased as the self-selected FFXU sample is toward the absolute lowest of the low. Still a shame that both they and their many Little City betters will be deprived of Monday's annual Memorial Day Parade. Who doesn't love them some good old fashioned jingoism, after all!

Date: May 23, 2020 10:40AM

> No need to have gotten all huffy.

LOL! Deal with it.

> You could
> simply have said that by GREAT FOREST, you had
> meant not the TOWN HOMES along Park between
> Virginia and Pennsylvania,

It's not what I meant, turd. It's what was meant by Redfin in that screed you repeatedly post. I tried to help you out by pointing out that your assumption was wrong about it being the townhouse neighborhood. You still foolishly went down that road. All you had to do was look at the adjacent neighborhood on neighborhoods.com, but apparently that too is just too difficult for you.

> but rather the OTHER
> HOMES along Park between Virginia and
> Pennsylvania.

It includes the single family homes on Park between Virginia and Pennsylvania. The single family homes on Pennsylvania between Park and Great Falls, the homes on Virginia between Park and Great Falls and the homes on Riley.

That should have been obvious, but somehow you managed to fuck it up. Hardly shocking.

> Are town homes really that much of
> an embarrassment for you?

Not my cup of tea, but clearly folks are ready, willing and able to put down $1M+ for one. Of course, you were too incompetent to figure out the price of those on your own. Or, maybe you just didn't want to admit it.

You like the information on neighborhoods.com?

So, do you have a neighborhoods.com page for Brockmont in Falls Church?

I never claimed it was. The Oakwood you claimed is in Annandale, which everyone now knows it isn't, is little bit more than three miles to Seven Corners.

Do you have a neighborhoods.com page for this Oakwood neighborhood YOU are talking about?

The Oakwood I mentioned and the one Redfin is referring to is mostly in Arlington with a very small sliver in unincorporated Falls Church. It is slightly less than three miles from Seven Corners.

Look at that. Right where I said it was all along. Funny how that always works out for me and never for you. Hmmmm. Wonder why that is? Oh yeah, you are a lying fool.

Date: May 23, 2020 10:58AM

> > No need to have gotten all huffy.

> LOL! Deal with it.

I did. I used it to mock you once again for your abject stupidity. There will be much more of that later on, I'm sure, but right now I have to be off to don the road uniform. Stiff upper lip, and all that.

Date: May 23, 2020 11:01AM

LOL! The sissy is running away again! Typical.

Date: May 23, 2020 11:13AM

LOL! Just reading out for an advertised trip down Washington Avenue. Had your sieve-like mind allowed that to slip away already? Dope.

Posted by: WKCJ ()
Date: May 23, 2020 11:33AM

> LOL! Just reading out for an advertised trip down
> Washington Avenue. Had your sieve-like mind
> allowed that to slip away already? Dope.

"Just reading out for" .... What?

Date: May 23, 2020 11:39AM

> LOL! Just reading out for an advertised trip down
> Washington Avenue. Had your sieve-like mind
> allowed that to slip away already? Dope.

All evidence indicates you've never been to the area despite your past claims. That, plus the additional numerous lies you've told, doesn't give anyone much confidence you'll be heading there anytime soon.

Let's not forget that after the total ass-whooping you received last night, you certainly need an excuse to run away for a while.

Date: May 23, 2020 11:56AM

From the number of times you pee all over yourself, it would appear that you can’t find your way to the rest rooms.
[posted from 3rd & D NW. Right next to DCPD.{

Date: May 23, 2020 12:09PM

Mission half-accomplished now, and I can report that the grassy areas are all still there and that the small trees are threatening to exceed maximum heights usually associated with the word ‘small’.

Date: May 23, 2020 12:13PM

Your childish drivel doesn't erase the massive pile of shit you stepped into yesterday. Neither does your bogus adventure.

Have you figured out what building you were about to pretend to pass under? Say hello to King Friday while you are there.

Can't find Brockmont. Can't find Oakwood. Can't find Great Forest. Want to check neighborhoods.com for each of them? LOL!

Date: May 23, 2020 12:15PM

Hmmm. I thought it was LARGE grassy areas. They seem to be getting smaller with each trip. If you actually made the trip, you'd be reporting on how you didn't see a single blade of grass in Spirit of Justice Park. What? No out of focus blurry pics? LOL!

Date: May 23, 2020 12:52PM

User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
Email: Hidden
Last Activity: 05/23/2020 12:21PM

Cat got his tongue again.

Date: May 23, 2020 01:07PM

Last Activity: 05/23/2020 12:54PM

Big mouth seems to be at a loss for words. LOL!

Date: May 23, 2020 01:34PM

> Hmmm. I thought it was LARGE grassy areas. They
> seem to be getting smaller with each trip.

It was the size of THE TREES that was noted, you language-challenged moron.

Date: May 23, 2020 01:47PM

> Meanwhile, the east side of actual Wash Ave is
> significantly comprised of large grassy areas with
> small trees.

November 8, 2019. As much as you'd like to run away from them, you can choke on your own words.

Today, you neglected to point out how LARGE grassy areas significantly comprise the east side of Washington Avenue. Are they getting smaller?

While your at it, want to address your Brockomnt Blunder, Oakwood Oopsie and the Great Forest Goof?

Looks like Redfin and neighborhoods.com are taking turns using you as a punching bag. I bet you regret ever inviting them to the party.

Date: May 23, 2020 02:18PM

> If you actually made the trip, you'd be reporting on how you
> didn't see a single blade of grass in Spirit of Justice Park.

Thankfully, the walls have managed to stay put since last month’s drive-by, so they still do not obstruct views of any of the grassy areas with small trees along Washington Avenue, of which of course, there are a great many.

> What? No out of focus blurry pics? LOL!

Fool. You were appropriately trashed earlier for your failure to understand the workings of client-server systems, but here’s another boot up the butt for being such a dope all over again. Plus of course, those familiar with the scenes along that route have no use for pictures at all.

Date: May 23, 2020 02:25PM

WKCJ Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> "Just reading out for" .... What?

^^^ TYPO-TURD in all his Seven-Figure shit-shame and sorrow.

Date: May 23, 2020 03:11PM

------------------------------------------------------
> > Meanwhile, the east side of Washington Avenue is
> > significantly comprised of large grassy areas with
> > small trees.

Those words are as true today as they were when you were first lambasted with them. And as is known by those who have actually been there, the west side is adorned in much the same manner.

> Today, you neglected to point out how LARGE grassy
> areas significantly comprise the east side of
> Washington Avenue. Are they getting smaller?

I indicated that the grassy areas were still there. No change in their status was noted or implied. You were simply too dumb to understand what was being said and what was not. Dope.

> While your at it, want to address your Brockomnt
> Blunder, Oakwood Oopsie and the Great Forest Goof?

No need. Your sorry ass has been badly busted across the board on those as you didn’t know jack-shit about any of them.

Date: May 23, 2020 03:28PM

> User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
> Email: Hidden
> Posts: 2,184
> Registered: 10/03/2019 08:39AM
> Last Activity: 05/23/2020 12:21PM

Bozo-boy still has no clue that a road trip will trigger all sorts of meaningless ‘Activity’ changes. Pity the ones who can’t learn from even their most flagrant mistakes.

Posted by: What's the difference? ()
Date: May 23, 2020 04:40PM

> seven figure city. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
> > Email: Hidden
> > Posts: 2,184
> > Registered: 10/03/2019 08:39AM
> > Last Activity: 05/23/2020 12:21PM
>
> Bozo-boy still has no clue that a road trip will
> trigger all sorts of meaningless ‘Activity’
> changes. Pity the ones who can’t learn from
> even their most flagrant mistakes.

All of your activity here is meaningless.

Date: May 23, 2020 04:46PM

> > While your at it, want to address your
> Brockomnt
> > Blunder, Oakwood Oopsie and the Great Forest
> Goof?
>
> No need. Your sorry ass has been badly busted
> across the board on those as you didn’t know
> jack-shit about any of them.

> Turn out the lights, the party's over.

It's long past closing time for you. You never stood a chance. You won't fare any better now either.

> Newsflash: Brockmont is nowhere near California.

https://www.neighborhoods.com/brockmont-glendale-ca

There it is. Right there in California. Time to find a new source of news.

Do you have a neighborhoods.com page for Brockmont in Falls Church?

> >Can't find Great Forest.

> ses-falls-church-va

That is a neighborhoods.com link to Great Forest TOWNHOUSES, you fucking moron. I even told you to Google harder and that what you thought it to be was wrong. Even when I give you help, you still manage to fuck it all up.

Here is what you should've come up with:

https://www.neighborhoods.com/great-forest-falls-church-va

> None are currently on the market.

And you are obviously too stupid to figure out what one sold for less than a month ago. Do you need be mollycoddled at all times, sissy?

https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/414-Park-Ave-22046/home/12033277

Date: May 23, 2020 04:50PM

> -----
> > User Profile : Actual JP Morgenthau
> > Email: Hidden
> > Posts: 2,184
> > Registered: 10/03/2019 08:39AM
> > Last Activity: 05/23/2020 12:21PM
>
> Bozo-boy still has no clue that a road trip will
> trigger all sorts of meaningless ‘Activity’
> changes. Pity the ones who can’t learn from
> even their most flagrant mistakes.

No. It doesn't. If your phone is in your pocket, on charge in your car or in your purse, no activity would be noted. You know, because you wouldn't be active on this forum. Stop trying to bullshit your way though another embarrassing moment for you. It doesn't ever work for you. Liar.

Last Activity: 05/23/2020 04:24PM

Posted by: 2 guys and no brains ()
Date: May 23, 2020 05:02PM

why are you 2 arguing about houses and shit?
you have both spent a great amount of your lives doing nothing and both look like complete idiots

Posted by: nxphu ()
Date: May 23, 2020 05:39PM

2 guys and no brains Wrote:
> why are you 2 arguing about houses and shit?
> you have both spent a great amount of your lives
> doing nothing and both look like complete idiots

Here, here! I would rather they settled this with muskets at 10 paces Monday morning in whatever fucking park has open, or not open, spaces they keep arguing about. Fucking end this stupidity.

Date: May 23, 2020 06:38PM

> No. It doesn't. If your phone is in your pocket,
> on charge in your car or in your purse, no
> activity would be noted.

In prior sessions of your schooling, we have seen that installation of an iOS update is counted as 'an activity", as is leaving one's home-wifi coverage and bouncing off some nearby cell tower instead. Today we have seen first that crossing the Potomac results in 'an activity', and then that traveling around in DC and then crossing back into NoVa again can be seen as a hack-attempt that will leave you blocked from posting.

Date: May 23, 2020 06:45PM

More nonsense from the lying fraud.

Date: May 23, 2020 06:46PM

nxphu Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> Here, here! I would rather they settled this with
> muskets at 10 paces Monday morning in whatever
> fucking park has open, or not open, spaces they
> keep arguing about. Fucking end this stupidity.

Muskets? LOL!

Date: May 23, 2020 07:01PM

> More nonsense from the lying fraud.

LOL! Your psychosis creates points in time at which something must have happened. Easy enough to walk back through real-time to discover what those must have been.

Date: May 23, 2020 07:10PM

For a lying fraud like yourself, it’s easy enough to concoct some bullshit no matter how implausible. The added bonus is you get a temporary reprieve from your Brockomnt Blunder, Oakwood Oopsie and the Great Forest Goof.

Date: May 23, 2020 07:27PM

Hmmm. Here’s more. Sitting here in the Sweet Spot now with $200 worth of food and drink from Bonaroti over in Vienna and watching ‘Improbable.’ Sweet!

Date: May 23, 2020 07:36PM

More drivel to distract from your Brockomnt Blunder, Oakwood Oopsie and the Great Forest Goof.

Wimp.

Date: May 23, 2020 07:59PM

Eat shit, Linus. It’s all you have in comparison to what I’m enjoying over
here. Loser

Posted by: nxphu ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:02PM

> nxphu Wrote:
> --
> > Here, here! I would rather they settled this
> with
> > muskets at 10 paces Monday morning in whatever
> > fucking park has open, or not open, spaces they
> > keep arguing about. Fucking end this stupidity.
>
> Muskets? LOL!

I wouldn't give a psycho like you something with large capacity or easy reloading. You get one shot asshole.

Date: May 23, 2020 08:03PM

Your enjoying another day of dreadful humiliation. No different from yesterday and no different than tomorrow.

Your only point of posting at this point is to run away from your Brockomnt Blunder, Oakwood Oopsie and the Great Forest Goof.

Date: May 23, 2020 08:06PM

nxphu Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > nxphu Wrote:
> >
>
> > --
> > > Here, here! I would rather they settled this
> > with
> > > muskets at 10 paces Monday morning in
> whatever
> > > fucking park has open, or not open, spaces
> they
> > > keep arguing about. Fucking end this
> stupidity.
> >
> > Muskets? LOL!
>
> I wouldn't give a psycho like you something with
> large capacity or easy reloading. You get one shot
> asshole.

Historically, duels were contested with pistols.

Posted by: NO ()
Date: May 23, 2020 08:45PM

> -----
> > No. It doesn't. If your phone is in your
> pocket,
> > on charge in your car or in your purse, no
> > activity would be noted.
>
> In prior sessions of your schooling, we have seen
> that installation of an iOS update is counted as
> 'an activity", as is leaving one's home-wifi
> coverage and bouncing off some nearby cell tower
> instead. Today we have seen first that crossing
> the Potomac results in 'an activity', and then
> that traveling around in DC and then crossing back
> into NoVa again can be seen as a hack-attempt that
> will leave you blocked from posting.

Just no. Complete nonsense. lol

Date: May 23, 2020 09:01PM

NO Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city. Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > No. It doesn't. If your phone is in your
> > pocket,
> > > on charge in your car or in your purse, no
> > > activity would be noted.
> >
> > In prior sessions of your schooling, we have
> seen
> > that installation of an iOS update is counted
> as
> > 'an activity", as is leaving one's home-wifi
> > coverage and bouncing off some nearby cell
> tower
> > instead. Today we have seen first that
> crossing
> > the Potomac results in 'an activity', and then
> > that traveling around in DC and then crossing
> back
> > into NoVa again can be seen as a hack-attempt
> that
> > will leave you blocked from posting.
>
>
> Just no. Complete nonsense. lol

Obviously the statement is complete bullshit. But, is he actually dumb enough to think that anyone believes it?

Posted by: YES ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:07PM

> NO Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > seven figure city. Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > No. It doesn't. If your phone is in your
> > > pocket,
> > > > on charge in your car or in your purse, no
> > > > activity would be noted.
> > >
> > > In prior sessions of your schooling, we have
> > seen
> > > that installation of an iOS update is counted
> > as
> > > 'an activity", as is leaving one's home-wifi
> > > coverage and bouncing off some nearby cell
> > tower
> > > instead. Today we have seen first that
> > crossing
> > > the Potomac results in 'an activity', and
> then
> > > that traveling around in DC and then crossing
> > back
> > > into NoVa again can be seen as a hack-attempt
> > that
> > > will leave you blocked from posting.
> >
> >
> > Just no. Complete nonsense. lol
>
>
> Obviously the statement is complete bullshit. But,
> is he actually dumb enough to think that anyone
> believes it?

He appears to think that anyone would believe any of the rest of his nonsense so I suppose so.

Date: May 23, 2020 09:11PM

^^^ Losers losing.

Posted by: MAYBE? ()
Date: May 23, 2020 09:28PM

That you have to so often convince yourself that you're "winning" here probably should tell you something.

BTW, nobody believes that either.

Date: May 23, 2020 10:16PM

Particularly seeing how bad it’s been for him lately. He couldn’t even see himself getting set up.

Posted by: Phicksurr uvvit 4 U ()
Date: May 24, 2020 01:08AM

> ^^^I'm the king of the Losers because I'm always losing.

FIFY

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: May 24, 2020 01:12AM

> Hmmm. Here’s more. Sitting here in the Sweet
> Spot now with $200 worth of food and drink from
> Bonaroti over in Vienna and watching
> ‘Improbable.’ Sweet!

Here's even more: nobody cares; seriously; nobody. It's boring. Nobody cares about boring things because they're boring and nobody cares about anything that bores them because it's boring and nobody cares; seriously; really; nobody cares; nobody.

Posted by: VYDBL ()
Date: May 24, 2020 01:16AM

> From the number of times you pee all over
> yourself, it would appear that you can’t find
> your way to the rest rooms.
> [posted from 3rd & D NW. Right next to DCPD.{

That means you're nowhere, Gerund Boy, cause there's n o such things as DCPD, DOLT.

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: May 24, 2020 01:39AM

> -----
> >
> > —
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I guess that's why you went and registered the
> name.
>
>
>
>

Actually, he registered it b/c of me. See, when I first found this forum, I noticed several outstanding dumbasses. Gerry posts mostly on the other side, but sometimes he'll post here thru a sock puppet, was 1 of the first. After a few other idiots distinguished themselves in their idiocy, I ran across this DOLT. He REALLY distinguished himself with his abject stupidity, painting himself into corner after corner and getting PWND. He had a nickname of "Dimwit" on another thread & he'll respond to it here & on other threads, too. Even he knows he's a dumbass. So, anyhow, I went to work tormenting and trolling him by changing his posts.

It's a wonder he has any hair left, as my stupendous and cutting trolling started making him rip out his hair as me & my sock puppets moved into his head & took up residence rent-free. Since then, he's always had at least 8 FFXU trolls & their sock puppets living in his head rent-free.

So anyhow, this dumbo thought he was going to be "smart" & "sneaky" & register the I D I was using to so exquisitely torment him, which was "Fixer Of It For You". The DOLT thought it would shut me up. No such luck for that asshole. See, I don't care. I can use the anti spam code to post, if I have to, I don't care as long as I'm tormenting dumbshits like him. But, anyhow, I altered the I D to dodge what he did & it worked. He's still pulling at his hair whenever I appear. Then after a while I decided turnabout was fair play, so I registered "JP Morgenthau". I'm sure he tore out some more of his hair when he tried to post his usual childish babble after he'd spent hours typing it up only to get the GOTCHA!. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he went & registered a dull boy version of his I D. O f course, he made a big fuss about somebody registering that name. But it's no surprise, since he's a hypocrite, & he shows it to us every day. He thought it was funny when he registered the I D I was using. He didn't think it was so funny when somebody pulled his BS on him. It's just more of the stupidity & hypocrisy we've come to expect from him

Posted by: UEVXD ()
Date: May 24, 2020 01:42AM

>
> Writing for the academic or
> professional press meanwhile implies having an
> editor. Most that I worked with were at least
> reasonably helpful, at least once you got used to
> each other.

Nobody believes you wrote for academic or professional anything, Gerund boy. The only thing you might of wrote is a couple of letters to Penthouse which is jus t the place for your BS.

Posted by: NMBTM ()
Date: May 24, 2020 01:49AM

> If you do not drink coffee or are just pleased as
> punch with whatever blend you presently use,
> don’t purchase and brew any single-estate Kona.
> You won’t miss it.

I've tried it & don't miss it. It's way over priced & it's no better than Maxwell House or Folger's. Anybody who'd pay money for that stuff is a real DOLT....oh, wait, it's Gerund Boy we're dealing with. That expplains everything.

Mister I'm So Smart With My Money, I Throw It Away On Over Priced Bull Shit.

What a FUCKING DOLT

Date: May 24, 2020 09:21AM

Fiffy Sock Puppet Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > —
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I guess that's why you went and registered the
> > name.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> Actually, he registered it b/c of me.

I was referring to him registering the handle "seven figure city" recently.

No skin off my back. It only confirms what a fraud he is.

Date: May 24, 2020 09:40AM

So even the Whiffies must be distraught over the awful depths to which their nincompoop numbers have now sunk. What a debacle for them! But the dinge and disgrace of the FIFY-Whiffie asshole was only the topper to a terrible day. Fried by revelations of the actual nature of Not-So-Great-Forest, and still stung by the actual locations of both Oakwood and Brockmont, they had to endure the real-time, on-location narration of another trip along the length of Washington Avenue, replete of course with confirmation of the large numbers of bordering grassy areas with now not so small as they used to be trees. Then after all these wanderings from the Sweet Spot into and around downtown DC and then halfway back had caused me to be blocked from FFXU as a suspected hacker, they were humbled again as more holes were poked in their notions of how the infamous 'Last Activity' measure works. Pitiful, just pitiful. And while their own certainly did not, my day ended with a vast spread of fabulous fare from a standout area eatery, consumed in part while watching the first half of 'Improbable,' a team-produced documentary of the Nats' simply remarkable road to becoming 2019 World Series Champions. Yup, it was a really good (and tasty) day for me, but not one the worthless Whiffies will want to long remember. Poor little fools.

Date: May 24, 2020 09:53AM

> I was referring to him registering the handle
> "seven figure city" recently.

First of all, that's a gerund, so you needed to type, HIS, not HIM. Second of all, a simple search reveals that the name has not been registered by anyone. Dope.

Date: May 24, 2020 10:03AM

> Fried by
> revelations of the actual nature of
> Not-So-Great-Forest,

WTF are you talking about, liar?

You completely bungled that whole ordeal despite the fact that I warned you that you were on the wrong track.

You somehow managed to only find the Great Forest TOWNHOUSES neighborhood on neighborhoods.com. You stupidly missed the neighborhood right next to it which as I had to point out is known as Great Forest.

> and still stung by the actual
> locations of both Oakwood

The Oakwood I mentioned and the one Redfin is referring to is mostly in Arlington with a very small sliver in unincorporated Falls Church.

> and Brockmont,

Please provide the neighborhoods.com link for Brockmont. LOL!

> Then after
> all these wanderings from the Sweet Spot into and
> around downtown DC and then halfway back had
> caused me to be blocked from FFXU as a suspected
> hacker, they were humbled again as more holes were
> poked in their notions of how the infamous 'Last
> Activity' measure works.

I suppose there is no point for you to start telling the truth now. It is clear that you will lie about anything no matter how preposterous. Unfortunately for you, those who have registered names know you are absolutely full of shit.

Date: May 24, 2020 10:08AM

> a simple
> search reveals that the name has not been
> registered by anyone. Dope.

LOL! Given your "last activity" dipshitedness, it is hardly surprising that you are trying to lie your way around this one too.

Post as "seven figure city" and you will receive the following message, "The name you entered is already registered by another user. If you are that user, please login. Otherwise, please use another name." Unless, of course you sign in with the account you created.

A search comes up negative because you haven't posted as "seven figure city". It doesn't mean you didn't register it, dope.

Date: May 24, 2020 10:48AM

He must be suspected of hacking again! LOL!

Last Activity: 05/24/2020 10:33AM

Posted by: magic negro? ()
Date: May 24, 2020 11:14AM

is one of these posters the one who claimed a nigger was buying everyone peanuts at a baseball game?

seems like the same retard

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: May 24, 2020 12:05PM

> Fiffy Sock Puppet Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > > —
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
> > > .
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>
> I was referring to him registering the handle
> "seven figure city" recently.
>
> No skin off my back. It only confirms what a
> fraud he is.

Oh, I didn't know he did that to you, too. He is a fake, for sure. He can't argue anything, so he resorts to childish tactic & typical of the hypocrite he is, he calls everybody else "childish".

I've never seen a guy who just BEGS to be trolled like this guy. He even begs for it more than Gerry, and you got to try pretty hard to be worse than Gerry.
You don't see much of Gerry on this side, except a sock puppet post here & there, so, if you don't know him from the other side, you might not recognize him. He's a dope, alright, but this Morgenthau guy is a REAL dope. I'd pay some serious money to watch him tear out his hair as he gets trolled & tormented & PWND every day here on FFXU.

Posted by: GBMDC ()
Date: May 24, 2020 12:08PM

magic negro? Wrote:
> is one of these posters the one who claimed a
> nigger was buying everyone peanuts at a baseball
> game?
>
> seems like the same retard

Nobody cares. Go ask them on the troll board, they might know or care.

Posted by: GCJWE ()
Date: May 24, 2020 12:10PM

> -----
> > I was referring to him registering the handle
> > "seven figure city" recently.
>
> First of all, that's a gerund, so you needed to
> type, HIS, not HIM.
>
>

This is FFXU, Gerund Boy. Nobody gives a shit. Take your pedantic BS to the Harvard Literary Club website where they care. Nobody here cares about grammar or spelling.

Date: May 24, 2020 12:16PM

Well, we've got one tasty world of leftovers to sort through out here in the glorious Sweet Spot this morning. The spinach salad is of course gone (so good!), and the tortellini are almost gone, but there remain at this point such yummies as a full order of sautéed shrimp in garlic and chive butter, as well as a veal roulade stuffed with chopped veal and cheeses served with risotto in a fine marsala sauce. And we've still got half a basket of wonderful italian bread on hand as well. We've learned from all these recent upscale take-out ventures that it's best to go ahead and order two meals worth of goodies and skip the hassle of a second trip. We've set ourselves up for some tough choices today, but we'll in any event be kicking the crap out of some generic bowl of corn flakes.

It was meanwhile 61 degrees outside when I awoke, a reading that came with mostly cloudy skies, little chance of any rain, and only light breezes going on. There was still a bit of a cool feel to things on the trip down and back to reel in the morning paper, and though a cup of freshly brewed single-estate Kona wasn't really called for, I went ahead and had one anyway. And just for good measure, another one is sitting next to me right now. Just one long string of caffeinated Big Island goodness! Yum! The forecast meanwhile says we'll reach the low 70's by the time Cash Cab hours get underway, and of course, it could be that this overcast will burn off by then, as it has several times in recent days. It could also be that some wildlife examples will happen along at some point, but there's been a surprising dearth of those of late. We'll just have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, instead of trying to do something useful, President Ding Dong is off on another of his rabble-rousing, culture war crusades, failing this time to realize that there is not now and never has been any First Amendment right to endanger public health and safety. These 'Freedom & Liberty' whackos are in essence simply a bunch of repugnantly selfish responsibility shirkers. Fie on them all. And on all of their assorted make-believe gods as well. Worship such supernaturalisms as you will, but don't expect undue approbation or accommodation for such egregious folly.

In other news, we can expect Bozo Bobby Manfred to unload MLB's newly minted mockery of a financial proposal onto the players on Tuesday. As badly as the proposed health protocols have fared so far, there is no reason at all to think that much of anything in this latest package is actually going to fly. Both sides do of course have a vested interest in somehow playing games at some point, so MLB has nothing to lose in being preposterous now, then claiming to have 'given up so much' later on. Kabuki theater insincerity at its finest.

And insincerity is of course another unenviable hallmark of the badly rumpled rubes of Falls Church City. Failures at all but everything they endeavor to take up, these clowns have been nothing but mercilessly cuffed about for days now. Plainly, they have not created enough sock-puppets to assure the success of their causes. What a bunch of sorry-ass losers, many of whom may need another reminder not to go out and sit along the roadway tomorrow in hopes of witnessing all the hoopla and fanfare of the 39th annual FCC Memorial Day Parade. That won't be happening until at least a year from now, which would be a pretty long time to be out all alone in all that weather and traffic.

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: May 24, 2020 12:21PM

> So even the Whiffiesmy Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club must be distraught over the
> awful depths to which theiour nincompoop numbers
> have now sunk. What a debacle for themus! But the
> dinge and disgrace of me getting PWND again by the FIFY-guy who made a total Whiffie asshole out of me was
> only the topper to a terrible day. Fried by
> revelations of the actual nature of
> Not-So-Great-Forest, and still stung by the actual
> locations of both Oakwood and Brockmont, theywe had
> to endure the real-time, on-location narration of
> another trip along the length of Washington
> Avenue, replete of course with confirmation of everything I posted about the
> large numbers of bordering grassy areas with now
> not so small as they used to be trees was total BS I got called out for & PWND. Then after
> all these wanderings from the Sweet Spot No Tell Motel & Trailer Park into and
> around downtown DC and then halfway back had
> caused me to be blocked from FFXU as a suspected
> hacker, theywe were humbled again as more holes were
> poked in theiour notions of how the infamous 'Last
> Activity' measure works. Pitiful, just pitiful.
> And while theiour own certainly did not, my day
> ended with a vast spread of fabulous fare from the dumpster of a
> standout area eatery, consumed in part while
> watching the first half of 'Improbable,' at the TV Dept. at Walmart until they kicked us out for loitering a
> team-produced documentary of the Nats' simply
> remarkable road to becoming 2019 World Series
> Champions. Yup, it was a really goobad (and dumpster tasty)
> day for me, but not one the worthless Whiffies like me
> will want to long remember. We of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club are such Poor little fools.

FIFY

Date: May 24, 2020 12:25PM

> A search comes up negative because you haven't posted as
> "seven figure city". It doesn't mean you didn't register it, dope.

If the name had been registered by anyone, it would show up in a search just as the handle 'Scholar' does. You are simply talking out your ass here, once again from total ignorance and desperation. Dope.

Date: May 24, 2020 12:29PM

> He must be suspected of hacking again! LOL!

I've been connected to home wifi all morning, not bouncing around posting from one connection and jurisdiction to another. You really do understand so very little.

Date: May 24, 2020 12:40PM

> -----
> > A search comes up negative because you haven't
> posted as
> > "seven figure city". It doesn't mean you didn't
> register it, dope.
>
> If the name had been registered by anyone, it
> would show up in a search just as the handle
> 'Scholar' does. You are simply talking out your
> ass here, once again from total ignorance and
> desperation. Dope.

Go ahead and attempt a post as "seven figure city" then. Just as it appears inside the quotes. What are you waiting for?

Date: May 24, 2020 12:41PM

> I've been connected to home wifi all morning,

We know that. We know that is always the case which is why all of your other explanations for checking this thread are laughed at.

Date: May 24, 2020 12:43PM

Look what he is running from. He stupidly thinks his daily screed of lies and nonsense that nobody reads distracts people from his multiple lies and failures.

> -----
> > Fried by
> > revelations of the actual nature of
> > Not-So-Great-Forest,
>
> WTF are you talking about, liar?
>
> You completely bungled that whole ordeal despite
> the fact that I warned you that you were on the
> wrong track.
>
> You somehow managed to only find the Great Forest
> TOWNHOUSES neighborhood on neighborhoods.com. You
> stupidly missed the neighborhood right next to it
> which as I had to point out is known as Great
> Forest.
>
> > and still stung by the actual
> > locations of both Oakwood
>
> Do you have a neighborhoods.com page for this
> Oakwood neighborhood YOU are talking about?
>
> The Oakwood I mentioned and the one Redfin is
> referring to is mostly in Arlington with a very
> small sliver in unincorporated Falls Church.
>
> https://www.neighborhoods.com/oakwood-arlington-va
>
>
> Look at that. Right where I said it was all along.
> Funny how that always works out for me and never
> for you. Hmmmm. Wonder why that is? Oh yeah, you
> are a lying fool.
>
> > and Brockmont,
>
> Please provide the neighborhoods.com link for
> Brockmont. LOL!
>
> > Then after
> > all these wanderings from the Sweet Spot into
> and
> > around downtown DC and then halfway back had
> > caused me to be blocked from FFXU as a
> suspected
> > hacker, they were humbled again as more holes
> were
> > poked in their notions of how the infamous
> 'Last
> > Activity' measure works.
>
> I suppose there is no point for you to start
> telling the truth now. It is clear that you will
> lie about anything no matter how preposterous.
> Unfortunately for you, those who have registered
> names know you are absolutely full of shit.

Posted by: Go figure... ()
Date: May 24, 2020 12:44PM

>
> Go ahead and attempt a post as "seven figure city"
> then. Just as it appears inside the quotes. What
> are you waiting for?

The name you entered is already registered by another user. If you are that user, please login. Otherwise, please use another name.

Guess he's wrong again huh?

Date: May 24, 2020 01:01PM

Yeah, but he already knew he was wrong this time because he is the one who registered it.

Of course, he won't admit being wrong this time either. It's because he is a liar.

Date: May 24, 2020 01:06PM

The depths of Falls Church folly and despair grow only deeper a deeper as the numbers of their useless sock-puppets grow only larger and larger.

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: May 24, 2020 01:14PM

> The depths of Falls Church folly and despair grow
> only deeper a deeper as the numbers of their
> useless sock-puppets grow only larger and larger.

> Yeah, I fucked up again and have to post this
> weak shit. It's all I've got at this point.

^ FIFY

Date: May 24, 2020 01:34PM

> The depths of Falls Church folly and despair grow
> only deeper a deeper as the numbers of their
> useless sock-puppets grow only larger and larger.

The only despair here is the look on of despair on your face every time you see the following:

> -----
> > Fried by
> > revelations of the actual nature of
> > Not-So-Great-Forest,
>
> WTF are you talking about, liar?
>
> You completely bungled that whole ordeal despite
> the fact that I warned you that you were on the
> wrong track.
>
> You somehow managed to only find the Great Forest
> TOWNHOUSES neighborhood on neighborhoods.com. You
> stupidly missed the neighborhood right next to it
> which as I had to point out is known as Great
> Forest.
>
> > and still stung by the actual
> > locations of both Oakwood
>
> Do you have a neighborhoods.com page for this
> Oakwood neighborhood YOU are talking about?
>
> The Oakwood I mentioned and the one Redfin is
> referring to is mostly in Arlington with a very
> small sliver in unincorporated Falls Church.
>
> https://www.neighborhoods.com/oakwood-arlington-va
>
>
> Look at that. Right where I said it was all along.
> Funny how that always works out for me and never
> for you. Hmmmm. Wonder why that is? Oh yeah, you
> are a lying fool.
>
> > and Brockmont,
>
> Please provide the neighborhoods.com link for
> Brockmont. LOL!

Date: May 24, 2020 01:37PM

------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, but he already knew he was wrong this time
> because he is the one who registered it.

No one has yet registered it, dummy. You have attempted to set a trap and have only managed to ensnare your ignorant self. Such a display.

Date: May 24, 2020 01:44PM

> ----
> > Yeah, but he already knew he was wrong this
> time
> > because he is the one who registered it.
>
> No one has yet registered it, dummy. You have
> attempted to set a trap and have only managed to
> ensnare your ignorant self. Such a display.

No trap. Just the facts. Feel free to post as "seven figure city" if you don't believe me.

What are you waiting for?

Once again, you look like a colossal moron.

Posted by: Such a Massive Douchebag ()
Date: May 24, 2020 01:53PM

> ----
> > Yeah, but he already knew he was wrong this
> time
> > because he is the one who registered it.
>
> No one has yet registered it, dummy. You have
> attempted to set a trap and have only managed to
> ensnare your ignorant self. Such a display.

Post a link to a listing in Brockmont using seven figure city as the user name.

LMAO!

Date: May 24, 2020 01:58PM

Such a Massive Douchebag Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > ----
> > > Yeah, but he already knew he was wrong this
> > time
> > > because he is the one who registered it.
> >
> > No one has yet registered it, dummy. You have
> > attempted to set a trap and have only managed
> to
> > ensnare your ignorant self. Such a display.
>
>
> Post a link to a listing in Brockmont using seven
> figure city as the user name.
>
> LMAO!

Now you're just being mean! LOL!

Have him do it while he is driving from DC to VA too! He'll have to make sure he's not "blocked from FFXU as a suspected hacker".

Date: May 24, 2020 02:12PM

So, went with the shrimp as the first plate of the day. They were just delicious, and had been brought back to both a perfect temperature and texture. Many are those so unskilled and unaware as to be unable to accomplish such a thing.

Date: May 24, 2020 02:27PM

LOL! Look at the wimp's feeble attempts to distract and deflect.

What a pussy. What a liar. What a dope.

Date: May 24, 2020 02:55PM

Just following up on an earlier post concerning dining habits so far superior to your own. Looks like we’ll be doing veal roulades stuffed with ground veal and cheeses with risotto in marsala sauce for dinner. We win again.

Date: May 24, 2020 03:02PM

Which was another feeble attempt to distract and deflect from your lies and blunders. Dope.

Not only are you running from your Brockmont Blunder, Oakwood Oopsie and Great Forest Goof, you are doing a horrible job of convincing people you aren't the coward who registered "seven figure city" recently.

If you think leftover takeout is something so spectacular that you need to boast about it, I actually pity you.

Date: May 24, 2020 04:07PM

Take a seat, son. Your own sources note that Brockmont is a populated place within the WFC (formerly Jefferson) CDP. It is a fact also that Oakwood lies north of 244 and east of Sleepy Hollow in an area that many might call Annandale. And of course the better part of tiny Great Forest is made up of perhaps overly colorful townhomes along Park Avenue between Pennsylvania and Virginia. These facts should have told you something about the torment that Redfin has long visited upon you, but it’s all gone over your head.

Date: May 24, 2020 04:28PM

> Take a seat, son.

Why? I'm not done using you as my punching bag.

> Your own sources note that
> Brockmont is a populated place within the WFC
> (formerly Jefferson) CDP.

I have no sources beyond what you've provided. Your quarrel isn’t with me. It’s with the real estate companies whose faulty links you relied upon and the agents who provided neighborhood descriptions in their listings.

To be fair, the explanation for your flawed and faulty thought processes was given to you long ago, but you stubbornly and stupidly ignored it.

Here is what YOUR "sources" aka links show:

https://www.trulia.com/p/va/falls-church/2912-stuart-dr-falls-church-va-22042--2020375137

“this beautifully updated and expanded cape cod on a picturesque street in Fenwick Park!”

Fenwick Park is NOT Brockmont.

https://www.trulia.com/p/va/church/3325-virreyes-tijuana-fls-church-va-22046--2450670156

Tijuana, Mexico is more than 2,500 miles away from Falls Church.

https://www.trulia.com/p/va/falls-church/3127-beechwood-ln-falls-church-va-22042--2020376709

“A true storybook charmer nestled on over 1.5 manicured acres in the heart of picturesque Sleepy Hollow.”

Sleepy Hollow is NOT Brockmont.

I'll take your failure to respond otherwise as confirmation of the fact that you recognize that YOUR links are not filled with homes in a neighborhood called Brockmont.

Would you like to see more listings from your links? You seem to be terrified of that prospect.

You've now introduced neighborhoods.com into the equation. Do you have a neighborhoods.com link to Brockmont?

> It is a fact also that
> Oakwood lies north of 244 and east of Sleepy
> Hollow in an area that many might call Annandale.

People generally don't call areas by a different name than what they are.

The Oakwood neighborhood your precious Redfin note is talking about is not in the Sleepy Hollow or Lake Barcroft areas. It is for that reason that you can't find a single home in that area with labeled in the Oakwood neighborhood.

Meanwhile, the Oakwood I mentioned and the one Redfin is referring to is mostly in Arlington with a very small sliver in unincorporated Falls Church. It is slightly less than three miles from Seven Corners.

> And of course the better part of tiny Great Forest
> is made up of perhaps overly colorful townhomes
> along Park Avenue between Pennsylvania and
> Virginia.

If it were part of the same neighborhood, it would be the smaller portion. But, per your own source, it is its own neighborhood. You shit the bed and received the beating you earned.

I even warned you that you were heading down the wrong path, but you stupidly kept going.

> These facts should have told you
> something about the torment that Redfin has long
> visited upon you, but it’s all gone over your
> head.

Redfin and now neighborhoods.com have royally fucked you. Of course, your own stupidity doesn't help you much in these matters.

Still waiting for you to post as seven figure city, sissy.

Posted by: unregistered seven figure city ()
Date: May 24, 2020 04:29PM

> Take a seat, son. Your own sources note that
> Brockmont is a populated place within the WFC
> (formerly Jefferson) CDP...

But not a neighborhood anywhere in Northern VA as incorrectly indicated in your Redfin citation. Brockmont is a point taken from an old 1950s topo map, not a neighborhood. The neighborhood where that map point it is located is called Greenway Downs. All as you were told from the start and as you have known for a long time now. That's why you can't post a single link to a listing in "Brockmont" and why you have to post this kind of transparent bullshit which everyone sees for what it is.

The end.

Date: May 24, 2020 05:13PM

You should have just sat down, dope. The pros and the facts will just keep burying you here.

Date: May 24, 2020 05:21PM

Do you have a neighborhoods.com link to Brockmont?

The "big boys" are really having their way with you. First Redfin. Then neighborhoods.com. You probably can't sit down.

Still waiting for you to post as seven figure city, sissy.

Date: May 24, 2020 07:31PM

Just stopping by briefly to give you ‘Last Activity’ clowns some hope for the future.

Date: May 24, 2020 07:38PM

You clearly couldn’t find a neighborhoods.com link to Brockmont or this Oakwood you claimed was in Annandale.

And you still haven’t posted as seven figure city.

You’re just full of fail.

Posted by: OS Update ()
Date: May 24, 2020 08:03PM

Last Activity: 05/24/2020 07:57PM

Date: May 24, 2020 08:10PM

He tries so hard.

Date: May 25, 2020 10:47AM

Well, that turned out to be quite a terrible night for the badly wounded Whiffies. Might have been due to having their little 'sliver' neighborhoods laughed at, or perhaps it was the latest live reports from along Washington Avenue that did them in. Or maybe it was deflation caused by a reported loss of access to an already long-trashed thread handle. Whatever the case, it was by contrast a wonderful evening out here in the Sweet Spot, as over delicious plates of veal roulades with risotto in Marsala sauce, we enjoyed the second half of the 'Improbable' documentary, then the unveiling of the 2019 World Series Championship ring, then a cheery episode of Kolko & Friends, and finally a replay of WS Game-7, in which -- keyed by Howie Kendrick and The Clank -- the Nats score six late runs to finally outclass what had been a favored and confident Astros team. Those moments and images will never fade from memory.

As for this morning, it was 61 degrees when I got up, dressed, and headed over into town on an important supply run. Lots of clouds out there early on, but those should clear out by mid-afternoon, leaving us with light winds, almost no chance of rain, and temperatures sitting in the mod-70's. Not too shabby at all. Lots of folks were out there also getting in some exercise along the local highways and byways, but still no signs of any of our wildlife friends. It's getting a little peculiar here on that front.

Meanwhile, President Ding Dong continues to golf away the Memorial Say weekend as the COVID death toll climbs inexorably toward 100,000. Lord knows where all this will end, but as long as Trump's ball didn't end up in the water, I guess it would have been a good weekend in his distorted and disconnected world. Fortunately, he left his ace WH Press Secretary behind to earn slams and condemnations from outraged right-wing media. These Trump slugs just piss off everybody.

In other news, MLB's 'revenue-sharing' proposals are scheduled to be submitted to the players on Tuesday, but they have already been blown to pieces as another name for a salary cap. That's the end of that road. Players may be willing to discuss salary deferrals given MLB's obvious cash flow problems, but they are not going to be interested in forking over the farm.

Pulling up stakes might well be a good idea though for any in the Tiny Little City who can still get a decent price for their tiny little parcels. More is available for less elsewhere, and markets do not seem primed at this point to ignore that fact for much longer.

Posted by: wasting your time ()
Date: May 25, 2020 11:02AM

> Well,

giphy.gif

Pages: PreviousFirst...7374757677787980818283...LastNext
Current Page: 78 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.