HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...4243444546474849505152...LastNext
Current Page: 47 of 601
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: February 07, 2020 09:43AM

Instead of reposting some more of your nonsense, try posting a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

If you did that, you wouldn't look like such a liar. Unfortunately for you, no such link exists, so you will remain a disgraced confirmed liar.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: February 07, 2020 10:28AM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Same childish bullshit as ever, but the douche
> simply
> > isn’t capable of anything better. Total loser
> through
> > and through, from front to back and top to
> bottom.
>
> Thought I'd just re-post this, as the need for is
> one that will recur indefinitely.

You do an excellent job of reminding people just what a dumbass you really are. Not that we need one, of course,since we get to see you make an ass of yourself a hundred times a day on FFXU.

Date: February 07, 2020 11:42AM

Well, it was what might have been a pleasant enough 48 degrees out here in the ever so impressive Sweet Spot as I awoke this morning, but accompanied as they were by rain and far too much wind, these were not the good kind of degrees at all. Indeed, conditions on the way down the driveway and back to retrieve the morning paper were such as even the Gorton's Fisherman might well have complained about. Then of course, the paper could only report further on the nation's continuing decline into a morass of banana-republic style shame and disgrace. We go these days only from worse to even worse than that. These are dark days indeed for what might be left of America. And decline is what we see as well in the local weather outlook, as those 48 degrees will one-by-one be deserting us over the remainder of the day, inexorably driving us toward sub-freezing marks overnight. We should at least see some bits of sunshine over the weekend, but the best bet will still be to remain inside and watch Cash Cab. Good thing the HVAC boys were here yesterday to discover a failing flame-detector. With that replaced, we'll have all the heat and hot water we might need despite the worst that climate change can throw at us.

In other news, there is media talk now (for what that might be worth) that the Mookie Betts deal might indeed either 'ravel' or 'unravel' if neither the Twins nor the Dodgers can add something meaningful to the Boston haul in the wake of Brusdar Graterol's alarm-raising medicals. If this were all as simple a matter to fix as had first been thought, it should have been done by now. But who knows. The parties profess still to be hard at work on a modest restructring, so we'll see if an actual deal will or won't actually come out of all this. From an MLB perspective of course, soap opera doings over the deal are at least keeping the kid-glove official treatment of various cheating scandals off the front pages. Then again, it seems that the hiring of Ron Roenicke as the next BOS manager will not be announced until after MLB completes its investigation into cheating during the 2018 season and World Series, so that miserable wound could certainly be reopened here.

Wishing to see wounds closed as well of course are the philistine frauds and fools of the fabled and flood-prone wasteland known as Falls Church City. Divorced from facts and lacking even so much as a suggestion of any actual intelligence, these dregs and dopes can only titter over typos, sew up more sock-puppets, and generally just make bigger and bigger fools of themselves all the livelong day. But at least the teeny-tiny Little City did make free loaner sandbags available yesterday to desperate locals facing the brunt of all these recent deluges and downpours. Damage out this way seems to have been limited to the formation of an occasional small puddle or two. Ouch!

Date: February 07, 2020 11:54AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> You do an excellent job of reminding people just what
> a dumbass you really are.

Odd that my test scores were all so high, that I was able to study at so many highly regarded institutions of higher learning, and that my career included such lofty posts and so many honoraries and accolades. Do enjoy your wage-slave hours in The Cubicle today though. LOL!

Date: February 07, 2020 12:07PM

Does anyone read that wall of text word salad? I swear whenever I see it reminds me of how any adult talks in a Peanuts animated series or film.

What seems noticeably absent is a link to a Google street view substantiating any of his claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

For someone that claims to be so smart, he seems to be having a very difficult time locating a link or picture supporting his assertions.

Watch the sissy run away again.

Date: February 07, 2020 12:12PM

Not my job to tend to the blind and intellectually hopeless. Might laugh at them here and there, but who wouldn’t.

Date: February 07, 2020 12:51PM

Your nothing more than a sniveling dishonest coward. Your own posts expose you as much. If you weren't such a lying fraud you wouldn't find yourself mired in such ridicule.

Your refusal to a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue is all one needs to see to understand that you are a liar.

You clearly got caught in a lie and rather than cop to it, you stupidly doubled down on it.

https://goo.gl/maps/Ngxkdw6ZfuqryNWe6

If you can see so well, what is that just beyond that Ryder truck? Do you know? Of course you do, but you won't answer because you are a coward.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Posted by: Callerer of BS ()
Date: February 07, 2020 12:52PM

> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> -----
> > You do an excellent job of reminding people just
> what
> > a dumbass you really are.
>
> Odd that my test scores were all so high, that I
> was able to study at so many highly regarded
> institutions of higher learning, and that my
> career included such lofty posts and so many
> honoraries and accolades. Do enjoy your
> wage-slave hours in The Cubicle today though.
> LOL!

^^^^^Obvious BS is obvious

Posted by: CVTLP ()
Date: February 07, 2020 12:54PM

> Not my job to tend to the blind and intellectually
> hopeless.
>

Of course not, Gerund Boy since you're 1 OF THEM. Of course, you're too stupid to unnerstenn the blind can't lead the blind.

Date: February 07, 2020 01:14PM

^^^ Anxiety outbreak among the perpetual dumbshits and non-English speaking peoples. Had trouble in high school, I’d gather, and never really made it much further than that. Such lurid loserness!

Posted by: VCCTY ()
Date: February 07, 2020 02:55PM

> ^^^ Anxiety outbreak among the perpetual dumbshits
> and non-English speaking peoples. Had trouble in
> high school, I’d gather, and never really made
> it much further than that. Such lurid loserness!

Considering all the BS you shitpost here, Gerund Boy, I'd hafta say YOU'RE the 1 what suffers from anxiety attacks. Of course, that's aside from the keyboard shit attacks you constantly suffer. Since the only thing long & hard on your loser ass was 3rd grade, you're a fine 1 to talk about how far anybody got in school.

Yup, it's another in the long history of Gerund Boy FAIL.

Date: February 07, 2020 03:06PM

Hahahahaha!!! You and actual education we total strangers. You’re just a useless, ignorant, dipshit fraud, alphabet-boi. And that’s being nice about it.

Posted by: sfc ()
Date: February 07, 2020 03:13PM

-------------------------------------------------

> You and actual education we total
> strangers.

LOL! Do tell!

Posted by: JXYCC ()
Date: February 07, 2020 03:27PM

> Hahahahaha!!! You and actual education we total
> strangers. You’re just a useless, ignorant,
> dipshit fraud, alphabet-boi. And that’s being
> nice about it.

& we see you haven't even got outta 3rd grade YET, Gerund Boy, at least not mentally or emotionally. This shitpost of a response is about on a 3rd grade level, so it fits a childish , insignificant loser like yo u real good.

CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy, ONCE AGAIN, you've made an ass of yourself. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Date: February 07, 2020 04:03PM

sfc Wrote:
> LOL! Do tell!

The aging asshole TYPO-TURD has been brought in from a battered bullpen. What a sorry state of affairs for the dumbfuck side!

Date: February 07, 2020 04:30PM

Your typos are only mocked because of your false sense of superiority.

They are, of course, the least of your worries compared to your numerous blunders and lies.

If you weren't lying, you'd be able to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. 

But, as we all know (including you), you are lying, so you can't post the link.

There really is no way out for you, so just sit there and continue to get torched.

Figured out what's just beyond that Ryder truck in the link above?

Yeah, you know what it is but you're too much of a sniveling coward to admit it.

Your refusal to answer is all the affirmation I need to know your ass has been pummeled yet again.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: February 07, 2020 05:25PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Your typos are only mocked because of your false
> sense of superiority.

You make an ass over yourself over simple typos due to the fact that as a low-grade shit-slinging asshole, you have nothing any better than the absolute bottom of the barrel to turn to. When it comes to superiority meanwhile, I own ALL of that. You are just a played out, downscale nobody of a dope in a dump. I meanwhile sit back and enjoy all the best of everything. Suck on it, loser.

Date: February 07, 2020 06:08PM

LOL! Even when you try to pretend to be superior, you manage to fuck that up too. You were completely clueless to the fact that a Lincoln Town Car was well past it's prime when you pretended to reserve one.

If you were anywhere near superior, you would've provided a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Your inferior knowledge of that part of town has doomed you to eternal failure. After all, exit 6 was a completely foreign concept to you.

A sniveling coward like you is superior to nobody. You still continue Refse to answer if you figured out what's just beyond that Ryder truck in the link above?

Yeah, you know what it is but you're too much of a sniveling coward to admit it.

Your refusal to answer is all the affirmation I need to know your ass has been pummeled yet again.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Enjoy your lonely evening in your outside the beltway hovel propped up by a carport. An evening you'll spend thinking about me. Does that decrepit hag of yours know how much time you spend thinking about me?

Date: February 07, 2020 06:40PM

^^^ Hahahahahaha!!! Still strung out by my whirlwind Opening Day trip to Atlanta in 2016. Great work by the Executive Car Service in getting us around town in comfort snd style.

Posted by: $$$$ ()
Date: February 07, 2020 07:52PM

Another Valentine treat is to give your cutie a cute cookie with a special message or tasty delite.

Use the tops of jelly or mason jars to cut perfect circles from the red, light pink, and darker pink felt sheet avail at Dollar Tree.

Measure beading wire also available "on the DT" to the length that matches the diameter of the felt circle. To get the wire thicker, fold the wire so it is twice as long, then repeat once more. The wire should now be 3x as thick. With your glue gun, n a strip of glue along the very center of the felt circle and place the wire on top. Next cut a strip of matching felt, about .25” in thickness and hot glue on top of the wire to hide it.

Finally add a little strip of hot glue to the very top of the felt circle. Firmly press the two edges together and let set. Insert your fortune or candy treet. D) Bend the two ends of the wire backwards, pinching the ends together.

Voila!

Posted by: DKVCT ()
Date: February 07, 2020 08:14PM

> sfc Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
>
> What a sorry state of
> affairs for the dumbfuck side!

That's right, Gerund Boy, your side's always in a sorry state of affairs b\c it's Loser-in-Chief, you, is the sorriest stupid asswipe on FFXU.

Posted by: Jeepster Jerry ()
Date: February 07, 2020 08:17PM

> ^^^ Hahahahahaha!!! Still strung out by my
> whirlwind Opening Day trip to Atlanta in 2016.
> Great work by the Executive Car Service in getting
> us around town in comfort snd style.

The Town Car was obsolete long before 2016, dummy. If you hired a car service using those old clynkers, you musta been riding Hoppity Hooper's Hoopties.

Date: February 08, 2020 09:38AM

Wow! Four years is a really long time to be hauling around such a heavy load of drop-dead envy and butthurt. It must get you laughed at a lot. Certainly doesn't bode well for your immediate future either, what with this deluxe Palm Beach trip of mine coming up next month. And of course, the Lincoln Town Car still is and long has been one of the automotive pinnacles of elegance, comfort, and luxury in personal transportation, especially when maintained in gleaming, showroom condition by a caring, upscale Executive Car Service.

Date: February 08, 2020 09:49AM

Jeepster Jerry Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^ Hahahahahaha!!! Still strung out by my
> > whirlwind Opening Day trip to Atlanta in 2016.
> > Great work by the Executive Car Service in
> getting
> > us around town in comfort snd style.
>
>
> The Town Car was obsolete long before 2016, dummy.
> If you hired a car service using those old
> clynkers, you musta been riding Hoppity Hooper's
> Hoopties.

Yeah. The dope was completely unaware that the Town Car had long been passed its prime when he pretended to be driven around in it. By that point, it was even dropped from being eligible for Uber Black. When that was pointed out he made his now infamous "I have Uber Black" statement. The whole ordeal further exposed him for the lying fraud he is.

Posted by: sfc ()
Date: February 08, 2020 09:51AM

LOL! past. One glass too many.

Date: February 08, 2020 11:17AM

Well, there were but a meager 28 degrees available this morning to welcome us upscale Sweet Spotters into the weekend. That was clearly not enough, and while more are slated to join them sometime soon, it will most likely remain insufficiently warm throughout the day. Zero chance of rain (or snow) though, and with winds well below some recent marks, clear skies and bright sunshine could make it seem to the untrained eye like it's almost nice out there. The keen -- along with those of us having already been out to grab breakfast and other goodies from area markets -- will certainly understand that the indoor glow of Cash Cab is likely to be what will carry the day. Either that or a random visit from some of our recently reclusive wildlife friends.

In other news, the Mookie Betts deal lingers on like some Grade-B shoot-em-up serial. Will they or won't they? We've got agents, owners, and the union chiming in now, none of them with anything charitable to say. Not really what MLB needs with the sign-stealing scandals still spawning black headlines every day.

Speaking of which, disgraced and dismissed Astros manager A.J. Hinch gave a TV interview last night about how he is sorry that he didn't do more to root out the blatant cheating he found himself in the midst of back in 2017. While he gets decent marks for his on-camera skills, what many will have seen him as actually doing is posing for fall-guy photos while still trying to protect 'his' players in laying out for them an approved roadmap of what to say and how to say it once the media blitz begins this week as Spring Training opens. This whole thing could still careen off into unknown directions, but the entire affair will remain as a dark stain on Manfred and the rest of MLB ownership and management no matter what direction things take from here.

Also slimed by long and undeniable histories of dark stains of course are these ever-lying, butthurt dopes and dumbos from the smarmy depths of Falls Church City. Officials there are presently trying to sort out blame for major recent overflows and backlogs at local cardboard recycling stations, with the fault principally being put so far on residents for purchasing so many holiday gifts online, then recycling all the cartons and other packaging that those gifts were shipped in. Christmas comes but once each year, but apparently it somehow took the Little City quite by surprise in 2019.

Posted by: Director T.E. Sanchez ()
Date: February 08, 2020 11:25AM

>
>
>
>
>
>
> the Lincoln Town Car still is and long has been
> one of the automotive pinnacles of elegance,
> comfort, and luxury in personal transportation,
> especially when maintained in gleaming, showroom
> condition by a caring, upscale Executive Car
> Service.

The last Town Car was built in 2011, that's 9 years ago. You don't keep a 9 YO car in limo service. The repairs & maintenance alone will bankrupt you.

You can have a classic or 2 from the 60s or before, but, the premium you charge for it takes care of the expenses of running it. You can't charge a premium for a Town Car, yet. People won't pay it. Give it 20 or so years & maybe---MAYBE.

Posted by: Ulrrich the Uber Boy ()
Date: February 08, 2020 11:37AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Jeepster Jerry Wrote:
> -----
> > Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^ Hahahahahaha!!! Still strung out by my
> > > whirlwind Opening Day trip to Atlanta in 2016.
>
> > > Great work by the Executive Car Service in
> > getting
> > > us around town in comfort snd style.
> >
> >
> > The Town Car was obsolete long before 2016,
> dummy.
> > If you hired a car service using those old
> > clynkers, you musta been riding Hoppity
> Hooper's
> > Hoopties.
>
>
> Yeah. The dope was completely unaware that the
> Town Car had long been passed its prime when he
> pretended to be driven around in it. By that
> point, it was even dropped from being eligible for
> Uber Black. When that was pointed out he made his
> now infamous "I have Uber Black" statement.
> The whole ordeal further exposed him for the lying
> fraud he is.

Any consumer who has the passenger app of Uber has "Uber Black" if Uber offers it in whatever market he's in. He's got the other choices, too.

If you're in Albuquerque, you ain't got no Uber Black cuz Uber ain't got it there. If you're in the DC Area, you do gots it cuz Uber gots it here.

If you're in Albuquerque, you gots Uber Select, cuz Uber gots it there. If you're in the DC Area, you ain't got no Uber Select, cuz Uber ain't got no Select right-cheer in Dee Cee.

If you go across the river into Dee Cee, you can even get a REAL LIVE taxi from Uber; it's called Uber Taxi & it ain't got no surge pricing, neither. So if you're leaving Nats Park or Capital 1 & Uber's got a 2.3X surge (easy, when a game lets out), you're paying more than a cab. Pick Uber Taxi and you're paying less than reg. Uber & get a driver who's a bbit more knowledgeable.

So just b/c he's got Uber Black, he ain't no big shot, nosirree! Even the bus rider who only uses Uber Pool "has" Uber Black. Download the app, & it comes with it.

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: February 08, 2020 11:47AM

> Well, there were but a meager 28 degrees available
> this morning to welcome us dumpscale Sweet Spotters who live in the "Sweet Spot" No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park
> into the weekend.

> Also slimed by long and undeniable histories of
> dark stains of course are these ever-lying,
> butthurt dopes and dumbos from the smarmy depths
> of Falls Church CityThe Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club that I'm Loser-in-Chief of

>
>
> Christmas comes but once each year, but I'm going to vote 4 candidates who're going to abolish it, so it won't come even that much.
>
>

FIFY

Date: February 08, 2020 11:47AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Yeah. The dope was completely unaware that the Town Car
> had long been passed (sic) its prime when he pretended
> to be driven around in it.

The severity of your envy and butthurt only continues to grow and grow and grow. The same can be said of course for the merciless ass-poundings you receive as the result.

The Town Car was indeed a long-time favorite of mine for quick-stop transportation, and I specifically reserved it from the stable of the Executive Car Service we used on that trip. And she was a beauty! A dope like you of course will never have been in that sort of situation.

> By that point, it was even dropped from being
> eligible for Uber Black.

Uber is/was a glorified taxi service and hardly a judge of quality in any category at all. That sort of thing is typically left to the dictates and preferences of upscale consumers such as myself, but not including you then, now, or ever.

> When that was pointed out he made his now infamous
> "I have Uber Black" statement.

For the record, I no longer have Uber on my phone at all. It was useful for getting around town without giving up a parking space back in the days of the townhome in SEDC, but that as you should recall was sold a year ago. These days, we just drive ourselves past the grassy areas with small trees along Washington Avenue whenever we wish to see them again.

Date: February 08, 2020 12:01PM

> seven figure city Wrote:
> -
> The Town Car was indeed a long-time favorite of
> mine for quick-stop transportation, and I
> specifically reserved it from the stable of the
> Executive Car Service we used on that trip. And
> she was a beauty!

Whoever runs that limo service is a dope for keeping a car that old in service. Unless, of course, he found suckers like you who were willing to pay a real high premium for it. In that case, he's smart & you're the dope.

That circus guy said there's a sucker born every minute & from the looks of the garbage you post here, you're 1 of them.

Date: February 08, 2020 12:51PM

LOL! Unlike you pathetically weak and impoverished Falls Church assholes, I’m a wealthy retiree long accustomed to lining up all the best things in life to enjoy. That ranges from this magnificent Sweet Spot home, to dining out so regularly, to half-season tickets and in-stadium parking at Nats Park, to top-tier trips to Spring Training. But while money is not an object, we do understand concepts of thrift, which is why we use the $200K 10/15 equity line to anchor our financial doings. Like so many other things of course, that’s quite beyond the grasp of you and yours.

Date: February 08, 2020 01:11PM

Director T.E. Sanchez Wrote:
> Whoever runs that limo service is a dope for
> keeping a car that old in service.

To tell you the truth, sock-puppet, they had a 1953 Bentley in the barn, but I left it there in favor of the good old Town Car. Such a nice ride!

Posted by: TTXCX ()
Date: February 08, 2020 01:21PM

> LOL!

We're laughing at you, Gerund Boy cuz you just made an ass of yourself AGAIN, with this shitpost.

Unlike you pathetically weak and
> impoverished Falls Church assholes,

If you had 10% of the education you claim, you wouldn't look down on people just b/c of where they live. You say bad things about people b/c of where they live a couple of times a day. If you had any education, you wouldn't do it even once. You'd also have a little better emotional and mental maturity than the 3rd grade level you show us every day with your playground name calling.

I’m a
> wealthy retiree long accustomed to lining up all
> the best things in life to enjoy. That ranges
> from this magnificent Sweet Spot home, to dining
> out so regularly, to half-season tickets and
> in-stadium parking at Nats Park, to top-tier trips
> to Spring Training. But while money is not an
> object,

You know, those who have to talk about it the most do it the least. YOu have to talk about how much money you supposably have at least 10X a day. & you wonder why nobody believes you.

we do understand concepts of thrift, which
> is why we use the $200K 10/15 equity line to
> anchor our financial doings. Like so many other
> things of course, that’s quite beyond the grasp
> of you and yours.

what's "quite beyond our grasp" is if you have all this money you say you got, why do you got to borrow any money at all? Why do you got to pay any interest at all if you supposably got all this money you say you got. Why not just go out in the back yard, where your Sweet Spot Money Tree is, and just pick a few Benjamins & buy the tix? Why do you gotta go to the bank and pay more money?
TO hear it from you, it's growing on a tree in your back yard.

But go ahead. Keep making an ass of yourself. We think it's funny.

Date: February 08, 2020 01:29PM

Alphabet-boi is such a fraud. But I do sometimes enjoy rubbing your nose in the mess of your embarrassingly dopey inferiority.

Date: February 08, 2020 01:39PM

> Director T.E. Sanchez Wrote:
> -----
> > Whoever runs that limo service is a dope for
> > keeping a car that old in service.
>
> To tell you the truth, sock-puppet, they had a
> 1953 Bentley in the barn, but I left it there in
> favor of the good old Town Car. Such a nice ride!

I'm nobody's sock puppet, asshole. I run a limo service and can spot a nasty ass demanding customer like you a mile away. You call up my office and "Sorry, we're all committed."

You must be illiterate, cause you didn't read what I said. I said the premium you charge for the classics can pay for the upkeep. That Bentley's a classic. If you want it, you're going to pay a lot more than the usual rates, dummy. How come? Cause it costs more to run it, that's why. but since you've never run a business in your life, you wouldn't know. Some people think a Bentley is worth paying for. We get it. It's why I got a '60 Caddy limo (REAL, not stretch) and a '55 Imperial sedan. People will pay for it.

Parts are hard, but we get them. You got to use additives in the gas so they run (tuning them down makes it only worse). Some of those additives make parts wear out faster. They're old anyhow, so we work on things most mechanics never even heard of. All that costs, so we pass it on to the customer (not to you--I wouldn't want a nasty asshole like you for a customer). So when a cust. wants that Imperial or Cad, he's gonna pay.

That old Town Car might not need as much as the Bentley, the Cad or the Imperial, but, it's gonna' need more work than a newer car. The work it's gonna need is more than what you can get to hire it, or it's too much work to make what you can get for the hire worth what you put in it. Since you've never run a business in your life, you wouldn't understand it. Since you're an illiterate dumbo, you understand it even less.

Th exception is when an illiterate dumbo sucker like you comes along. A retard like you will pay alot more than what it's worth to hire this car. NOw like I said, I won't deal with you cause you're more rude than most assholes. I guess that guy could, though, so good for him. He got your money and you paid more than it it was worth to hire that car. YOu weree dumb & he got rich. You're both happy and I'm laughing at your money wasting ass.

Posted by: MTPKK ()
Date: February 08, 2020 01:54PM

> Alphabet-boi is such a fraud. But I do sometimes
> enjoy rubbing your nose in the mess of your
> embarrassingly dopey inferiority.

CONGRATULATIONS, GERUND BOY!!!!!!!!!!

You just made an ASS of yourself AGAIN with YET ANOTHER shitpost!!!!!!

GOOD WORK, DOLT!

It's funny, dummmo. You've got me & that FC guy living in your head rent free. You're thinking about us all day & every day. You can't even let a holiday go by without you thinking about us. If you think we even thought about you those holidays, well, only you would flatter you that much. I suppose, though, you flatter yourself cause everybody else here isn't going to, because we know you're 100% flawed. Not to mention all those other trolls you think about every day, too.

Face it jerko, you're PWND. Normally, that FC guy and me might fight to see who gets to rent your useless ass out, but, you're not worth the trouble. That FC guy can have you & I hope he cam make some money renting your loser ass out.

I just exposed your loser ass as fraudulent. I just rubbed your nose in your own bullshit. Of course, you're too stupid to see it. Since you're an uneducated rube, anyhow, it's not important. All the rest of FFXU sees what a DOLT you are and you getting bullshit all over your face. Tey're laughing at your sorry ass eve n harder than I am. Now run along, Gerund Boy, put down your cell phone & go back to watching Jerry Springer reruns.

JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY!

Date: February 08, 2020 02:04PM

> I'm nobody's sock puppet, asshole. I run a limo service...

LOL! All you "run" is away, so go fuck yourself, you shameless Falls Church douchebag.

Date: February 08, 2020 03:26PM

> These days, we just
> drive ourselves past the grassy areas with small
> trees along Washington Avenue whenever we wish to
> see them again.

You'd have exit your car to see a single blade of grass in Spirit of Justice park. Feel free to providr a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue if you wish to prove differently.

We both know you're too much of a coward to do that. Lying fraud.

So, once again, it's time for you to run, sissy, RUN!

Date: February 08, 2020 03:50PM

^^^ Trying to blur the park and the road once again. What a lying assfuck piece
of shit.

Date: February 08, 2020 03:55PM

^^^^^Trying to avoid providing a link to a Google street view substantiating any of his claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue once again. What a lying coward.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: February 08, 2020 04:28PM

Go fuck yourself, you beaten cretin. Take all your ridiculous asshole sock-puppets with you, oh ignorant douchebag.

Date: February 09, 2020 07:33AM

Another feeble response from the beaten down bozo. It's nobody's fault but his own that he can't provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of his claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. If he wasn't a lying fraud, he wouldn't find himself in this precarious situation.

Now, we'll just watch the sissy run yet again.

Date: February 09, 2020 08:23AM

Go fuck yourself, you weak-ass little Falls Church stupid shit. My boot has been up your sorry ass for weeks and months and years. Your Brine bungling and your manic lies about scenes along Washington Anything are just the latest chapters in your terrifying, humiliating, and ever expanding defeat, while your still blazing envy and butthurt over my Opening Day trip to Atlanta four years ago are just further proof of your being nothing more than a hollowed-out no-account nothingness of a nobody. Seethe away, you insignificant asshole.

Date: February 09, 2020 09:13AM

Feel free to  provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue if you think I'm lying.

Refusing to do so only further exposes you as the liar. That, of course, comes as no surprise to anyone.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: February 09, 2020 09:44AM

> -----
> > I'm nobody's sock puppet, asshole. I run a limo
> service...
>
> LOL! All you "run" is away, so go fuck yourself,
> you shameless Falls Church douchebag.

I don't live in Falls Church, butthole breath, so you're wrong there, too. I don't run "away" from anything, although I avoid nasty shit assholes like you. Nobody's going to blame me for that. You might, but, when it comes to you, everybody considers the source: an ignorant rude asshole.

The "douchebag" is YOU, loser. It's what everybody but you knows about you. You're the only one with a high opinion of yourself. Everybody else here knows you're a stupid bumpkin with no manners.

Post your childish BS somewhere somebody wants to read it.

Date: February 09, 2020 09:46AM

Well, Old Man Winter has kept us in his cruel clutches overnight, lately dumping all of us out here in the grand and glorious Sweet Spot into a paltry 28-degree ice box of a morning as the sun came up. We'll manage to break through later on and soar into the high 40's during Cash Cab hours, so I think I'll hold off for just a bit on the day's trip out and back to retrieve the morning paper. There's lots of beautiful sunshine out there and no real wind at all, but no sense getting a chill when you don't have to. And by the way, in just four weeks we'll be back on Daylight Savings Time. That's always a welcome harbinger of longer and more pleasant days for those of us living in places where such might actually be appreciated and enjoyed.

In other news, the Mookie Betts trade is STILL all balled up in back-and-forth bickering. Little children might already have been able to resolve such minor issues as are actually posed by Brusdar Gaterol's medical reports, but these MLB types seem bound and determined to make themselves look as bad and stupid as possible over this. On the plus side, today is the last day on which no Spring Training camp will officially be open, as pitchers and catchers are slated to report to the Padres camp in Peoria AZ tomorrow. Yay! The 29 other teams will follow suit in short order, so be prepared to hear players claiming to be in the best shape of their lives.

Not in any sort of good shape at all of course are these broken-record geeks and goobers from the pits of Falls Church City. Nothing more than laughing stocks really, these deflated dopes can only babble on and on in their impressive ignorance, plagiarizing and otherwise brutally mistreating the language along the way. This is pretty much just what you get when lack of any proper education at all is melded with massive amounts of ongoing envy and butthurt. It's a sorry thing to see alright, but you'll see it here for sure.

Date: February 09, 2020 09:51AM

> Post your childish BS somewhere somebody wants to read it.

Many here hang on my every word. Including some who are really busy running limousine services. LOL!

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: February 09, 2020 09:54AM

> GoI got fucked in the ass by Thuper Thedric at Vienna Glory Hole, Inc. He's hung like King Kong! yourself, youI'm a weak-ass little Falls ChurchCentral Fairfax
> stupid shit. My boothead has been up myour sorry ass
> for weeks and months and years. mYour Brine
> bungling and myour manic lies about scenes along
> Washington Anything are just the latest chapters
> in myour terrifying, humiliating, and ever
> expanding defeat, while myour still blazing envy
> and butthurt over my Opening Day trip to AtlantaWalmart
> four years ago are just further proof of myour
> being nothing more than a hollowed-out no-account
> nothingness of a nobody. Seethe away, youI'm an
> insignificant asshole.

FIFY

Date: February 09, 2020 09:57AM

> -----
> > Post your childish BS somewhere somebody wants
> to read it.
>
> Many here hang on my every word.
>
>

WRONG AGAIN, STUPID SHIT! Everybody but you laughs at your every word. Nobody's seen anybody as dumb and rude as you in a l ong time.

Date: February 09, 2020 10:00AM

Let's see how much this sets the asshole off the second time around...

Go fuck yourself, you weak-ass little Falls Church
stupid shit. My boot has been up your sorry ass
for weeks and months and years. Your Brine
bungling and your manic lies about scenes along
Washington Anything are just the latest chapters
in your terrifying, humiliating, and ever expanding
defeat, while your still blazing envy and butthurt
over my Opening Day trip to Atlanta four years ago
are just further proof of your being nothing more
than a hollowed-out no-account nothingness of a
nobody. Seethe away, you insignificant asshole.

Date: February 09, 2020 10:02AM

>
>
>
>
>
> these broken-record geeks and goobers from the
> pits of Falls Church City.
>
> babble
> ignorance, plagiarizing
> mistreating the language along the way. This is
> pretty much just what you get when lack of any
> proper education
> amounts of ongoing envy and butthurt.
> sorry thing to see alright, but you'll see it here
> for sure.

Considering you post the same old shit every fay, Dimwit, you'd be the "broken record" It's all babble that comes from your ignorance. You can't have much of an education, since you act like a 3rd grader w/all your name calling. We see it here, alright, we see the same old, ignorant, 3rd grade BS from your sorry ass every day.

When we want to hear from an asshole, we can fart. We don't need to hear it from you, Dimwit.

Date: February 09, 2020 10:06AM

> Let's see how much this sets the asshole off the
> second time around...
>
> Go fuck yourself, you weak-ass
> little Falls Church
> stupid shit. My boot has been up your sorry ass
> for weeks and months and years. Your Brine
> bungling and your manic lies about scenes along
> Washington Anything are just the latest chapters
> in your terrifying, humiliating, and ever
> expanding
> defeat, while your still blazing envy and butthurt
>
> over my Opening Day trip to Atlanta four years ago
>
> are just further proof of your being nothing more
>
> than a hollowed-out no-account nothingness of a
> nobody. Seethe away, you insignificant
> asshole.

it's the same old BS you post every day, Dimwit, b/c you have no originality or education. You're stuck forever in your 3rd grade mentality.
Move on, folks, nothing to see here.

Date: February 09, 2020 11:02AM

LOL! Another sock-puppet just as poorly educated as each of the others. All tied for last place. Imagine that! Some of us meanwhile have CV’s that have long marked us as being among the elite —- by both intelligence and accomplishment. Such are not of course apt to be found laboring away as wage slaves in some cubicle somewhere.

Date: February 09, 2020 11:08AM

> LOL! Another sock-puppet

Anybody who calls you on your BS is automatically named a "sock puppet". It's because you're too stupid to get it. The problem's in the mirror. Everybody ere knows what a dumbass you are.

just as poorly educated
> as each of the others. All tied for last place.

Since yo act like a 3rd grader, that suggests YOU'RE the 1 who's poorly educated.

> Imagine that! Some of us meanwhile have CV’s
> that have long marked us as being among the elite
> —- by both intelligence and accomplishment.

If you were even 10% as "intelligent and educated" as yo claim to be, you wouldn't shitpost like a spoiled 3rd grade brat.

> Such are not of course apt to be found laboring
> away as wage slaves in some cubicle somewhere.

you don't know anything about us, DOPE.

Date: February 09, 2020 11:31AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> you don't know anything about us, DOPE.

As you make it entirely obvious, I know that you are all mere low-grade tools of the same utterly undistinguished Falls Church fool who so regularly makes a laughable ass of himself here. You just can'r disguise that level of dumbness.

Date: February 09, 2020 12:41PM

> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> -----
> > you don't know anything about us, DOPE.
>
> As you make it entirely obvious, I know that you
> are all mere low-grade tools of the same utterly
> undistinguished Falls Church fool who so regularly
> makes a laughable ass of himself here. You just
> can'r disguise that level of dumbness.

As u obviously make an ass out of urself every day, u prove 1ce more just how full of shit u R, loser. I don't live in Fc & I don't know that FC guy, either. In fact, I don't want 2 know him.

Of course, uneducated, low grade loser bums like u wouldn't be able 2 C that.

The only education u got is on how 2 B the dumbest of dumb assholes. The 1 time in Ur life U got an A+ on something. CONGRATS, DOPE.

Date: February 09, 2020 12:56PM

Go fuck yourself, cretin. You simply suck at pretending.

Date: February 09, 2020 05:34PM

He's spent all day posting nonsense to distract from the fact that he is wholly incapable of posting a link to a Google street view substantiating any of his claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

What a sniveling coward.

Let's watch the lying fraud run like a sissy.

Date: February 09, 2020 05:42PM

All day? Have you learned to tell time, you assfuck lying piece of shit?

Date: February 09, 2020 10:08PM

The eight o'clock hour in the morning to the five o'clock hour in the evening is all day, dope. It's almost like it's your full time job to run away from posting a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. 

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: February 09, 2020 10:50PM

> Go fuck yourself, cretin. You simply suck at
> pretending.

You simply suck period, which is backed up by the employees of VGH, Inc.

Date: February 10, 2020 08:08AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> The eight o'clock hour in the morning to the five
> o'clock hour in the evening is all day, dope.

Oh, so it's just another of your famous language fuck-ups then, as "all day" is completely obviated by a gap in posting (by anyone) between 1:00 and 5:30 PM. Don't lose sleep over it though. Your linguistic inabilities are long, well, and broadly known, meaning that just such botched and mistaken drivel is expected to come spilling out of your foolish mouth on a regular basis.

> It's almost like it's your full time job to run away
> from posting a link to a Google street view
> substantiating any of your claims concerning views
> "significantly comprised of large grassy areas
> with small trees" along Washington Avenue. 
> Run, sissy, RUN!

Oh, look. It's Linus and his ratty old security blanket once again. Meanwhile, the grassy areas with small trees are getting a nice watering this morning as they continue to stand and impress passersby in a 24/7 mockery of your frauds, lies, and other deliberate distortions.

Date: February 10, 2020 10:02AM

Well, it looks like we are headed for a wet and rainy week out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot. We're of course far better able to tolerate such things than those mired and constrained in notoriously flood-prone areas back east, this in part because many of us out this way have wisely chosen to incorporate important LID features into our lovely landscapes. Folks back east who just returned their rent-a-sandbags may now need to go pick them up again, else risk being be washed away. Poor little paupers.

It was meanwhile a definitely damp 40 degrees when I awoke this morning, and it seems like we will approach, but not surpass, the 50-deghree mark today. Maybe tomorrow. To the extent that there are any, winds are light, but even without them, it's not really what you could call nice outside. Inside of course is a very different story, as a beautiful home has warming cups of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona to offer those returning from such over exposure to the elements as might occur during a trip down and back to retrieve the morning paper. We are indeed fortunate to have such glorious support systems out in these parts.

In other news, usually reliable sources now report that the 'new and improved' Mookie Betts deal is now on its final glide path. In this version, Betts, David Price and $48 million would be going to the Dodgers, while Alex Verdugo and two promising youngsters (Jeter Downs and Connor Wong) will head to Boston. At the same time, the Twins will still get Kenta Maeda in exchange for prospects Luke Raley and good old Brusdar Graterol, the latter now moving to LA instead of to BOS. The other side deal however is now seemingly dead, with LAD not at all sending Joc Peterson, Ross Stripling, and Andy Pages to LAA in exchange for Luis Rengifo. It's all so weird.

Not weird at all of course have been these just plain dumber-than-dirt posts coming out of Falls Church City. Regular readers of this thread will of course be familiar with the sordid shit-streams of utter nonsense that so consistently come billowing up out of that abysmal burg, but ignorance, envy, and butthurt have combined now to drive the dumbfolk to even greater depths of mindless foolishness than usual. What a sorry mess!

Date: February 10, 2020 10:09AM

F

Date: February 10, 2020 10:12AM

Hey everybody, sorry I've been gone, but I'm back with another treaties for your sweetie - all ingredients avail at our local Dollar Tree, the dollar store that wants to be your valentine!

What. A way to start a night of canoodling!

Posted by: !!!!! ()
Date: February 10, 2020 10:21AM

This time we will adds a little "spice" for our suger!

Posted by: $$$! ()
Date: February 10, 2020 10:25AM

Hey I can't print my recipes and crafts!

Date: February 10, 2020 10:26AM

OKay I think it working again.

Date: February 10, 2020 10:27AM

Brush 32f melted butter on each side of some tortillas.

^^^ Typical. No shame. No shame at all.

Combine 2T cinnamon and 25th sugar together.
Sprinkle your butter-coated tortillas with cinnamon sugar.
Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes from the tortillas.

Date: February 10, 2020 10:28AM

Place cinnamon sugar-coated tortillas in the oven for 5 minutes.
Flip and bake for another 5 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and let cool completely.
Use an electric mixer to combine 8z cream cheese, 16 oz cool whip, a dash vanilla, and some powdered sugar to taste ( I like it Sweet!) until creamy and smooth.
Serve heart-shaped cinnamon sugar tortilla chips with the cream cheese icing dip for a yummy appetizer or snack. What. A way to start a night of canoodling!

Date: February 10, 2020 10:49AM

^^^ Ever the asshole.

Posted by: seven fiure city ()
Date: February 10, 2020 12:19PM

Hyperbole is always wasted on those along the spectrum.

> Meanwhile, the grassy areas
> with small trees are getting a nice watering this
> morning as they continue to stand and impress
> passersby in a 24/7 mockery of your frauds, lies,
> and other deliberate distortions.

Unless that passerby is a giraffe perched atop a double decker bus, he isn't seeing a single blade of grass in Spirit of Justice park.

You are fee to provide a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

You haven't done so, wonder why that is? Oh yeah, you're a lying fraud and too much of a coward to admit as much.

Want to see another question you'll run from?

https://goo.gl/maps/Ngxkdw6ZfuqryNWe6

What is that just beyond that Ryder truck? Do you know?

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: February 10, 2020 12:27PM

LOL! Loser Linus just can’t get past that stupid security blanket shit or the simple fact of all those grassy areas with small trees that mock him all day long.

Date: February 10, 2020 01:25PM

Can’t stop confusing the park with the road either. Worthless piece of ass-trash.

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: February 10, 2020 01:49PM

> ^^^I'm Ever the asshole.

Posted by: WGHEE ()
Date: February 10, 2020 01:55PM

> Well, it looks like we are headed for a wet and
> rainy week out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot.
> We're of course far better able to tolerate such
> things than those mired and constrained in
> notoriously flood-prone areas back east, this in
> part because many of us out this way have wisely
> chosen to incorporate important LID features into
> our lovely landscapes. Folks back east who just
> returned their rent-a-sandbags may now need to go
> pick them up again, else risk being be washed
> away. Poor little paupers.
>
> It was meanwhile a definitely damp 40 degrees when
> I awoke this morning, and it seems like we will
> approach, but not surpass, the 50-deghree mark
> today. Maybe tomorrow. To the extent that there
> are any, winds are light, but even without them,
> it's not really what you could call nice outside.
> Inside of course is a very different story, as a
> beautiful home has warming cups of freshly-brewed
> single-estate Kona to offer those returning from
> such over exposure to the elements as might occur
> during a trip down and back to retrieve the
> morning paper. We are indeed fortunate to have
> such glorious support systems out in these parts.
>
>
> In other news, usually reliable sources now report
> that the 'new and improved' Mookie Betts deal is
> now on its final glide path. In this version,
> Betts, David Price and $48 million would be going
> to the Dodgers, while Alex Verdugo and two
> promising youngsters (Jeter Downs and Connor Wong)
> will head to Boston. At the same time, the Twins
> will still get Kenta Maeda in exchange for
> prospects Luke Raley and good old Brusdar
> Graterol, the latter now moving to LA instead of
> to BOS. The other side deal however is now
> seemingly dead, with LAD not at all sending Joc
> Peterson, Ross Stripling, and Andy Pages to LAA in
> exchange for Luis Rengifo. It's all so weird.
>
> Not weird at all of course have been these just
> plain dumber-than-dirt posts coming out of Falls
> Church City. Regular readers of this thread will
> of course be familiar with the sordid shit-streams
> of utter nonsense that so consistently come
> billowing up out of that abysmal burg, but
> ignorance, envy, and butthurt have combined now to
> drive the dumbfolk to even greater depths of
> mindless foolishness than usual. What a sorry
> mess!

You post this same old shit every day, Gerund Boy. "Here we are out in the Sweet Spot....."

"In other news.........BLAH BLAH BLAH, some shit about baseball which you don't know anything about anyhow, Gerund Boy....................It's the same old shit you post every day.....

"Not BLAH BLAH BLAH at all, of course, are the (insert some childish name calling) of Falls Church..........."

It's the same old shit every day, Gerund Boy. It's like it's your security blanket. You have to put on this air of superiority because you know your life has no valididty & life's just passed you by in general. So you have to demean everyone else so you can imagine you're so much better than everybody.

YOU'RE the "Loser Linus" here, Gerund Boy. ONCE MORE, you've made an ass of yourself for all of FFXU to see. CONGRATULATIONS, Gerund Boy!

Date: February 10, 2020 02:03PM

REMINDER: Your abject inferiority is what defines you.

Date: February 10, 2020 02:06PM

> Can’t stop confusing the park with the road
> either. Worthless piece of ass-trash.

LOL! It's been explained to you multiple times. You are just too dense to understand what has been told to you. Had you actually driven the stretch of road, you wouldn't need it explained to you. It'd be obvious that the 12+ foot wall at the west edge of the park (which is along Delaware Avenue) prevents anyone from driving along Washington Avenue from seeing a single blade of grass in Spirit of Justice park.

If you disagree so vehemently, feel free to post a link to a Google street view substantiating any of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue.

Where is it that you contend is the west edge of the park? Let me guess, you'll run away from that simple question as well.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: February 10, 2020 02:23PM

Attention, all lying dipshit Falls Church assholes. As all those who have actually driven along Wash Ave know, there is an abundance of grassy areas with small trees that has nothing at all to do with Spirit of Justice Park. Just as you have nothing at all to do with truth or intelligence. Go fuck yourself, you miserable little asswipe cretin.

Date: February 10, 2020 02:49PM

> Attention, all lying dipshit Falls Church
> assholes. As all those who have actually driven
> along Wash Ave know, there is an abundance of
> grassy areas with small trees that has nothing at
> all to do with Spirit of Justice Park. Just as
> you have nothing at all to do with truth or
> intelligence. Go fuck yourself, you miserable
> little asswipe cretin.

LOL! Oh wow, the sissy is running full speed now.

He's even retreating from his Spirit of Justice park claims. After all, as you've pointed out, you are the first to mention Spirit of Justice park in support of your claims concerning views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. Why did you ever mention Spirit of Justice park or post pictures of it in support of your claim?

Are you now conceding that you are wrong? About time.

It has long been conceded that there is a grassy median that has some trees, but it hardly qualifies as views "significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees" along Washington Avenue. After all, it's just a median.

Rather, the views primarily consist of office buildings, highways, asphalt parking lots and parking garages. All of which you seemed to miss on your alleged drive and all of which you seem to have missed despite your claim that you were a resident of a neighborhood less than a mile from there.

Just admit you lied, or were mistaken and move on to your next ass beating.

Run, sissy, RUN!

Date: February 10, 2020 03:28PM

Unsurprisingly, all of your claims above are pure unadulterated bullshit. Typical of an unadulterated Falls Church asshole.

Date: February 10, 2020 04:52PM

> Unsurprisingly, all of your claims above are pure
> unadulterated bullshit. Typical of an
> unadulterated Falls Church asshole.

LOL! I've provided evidence for my claims. You've simply whined and thrashed about like an infantile sissy.

It's gotten so bad that you've been forced to shamefully retreat from your Spirit of Justice claims.

You've been beaten, and badly.

Date: February 10, 2020 06:17PM

WGHEE Wrote:
> It's the same old shit every day, Gerund Boy.

Just like the morning paper, eh?. You've got the front page, then the Metro section, Style, Sports, etc. Different material in each section every day of course, but the layout stays the same.

As for baseball, it is one of rather many topics where my knowledge and experience quite plainly lead the league.

Date: February 10, 2020 06:44PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! Oh wow, the sissy is running full speed now. He's
> even retreating from his Spirit of Justice park claims.

Shove it up your flabby ass, you worthless, lying, dick-brain asshole. The Park was mentioned because you BLATANTLY AND DELIBERATELY OMITTED it from your corrupt and phony descriptions of the area, just as would have been expected from the deviant lying assfuck sleazebag douche that you have always been. The FACTS that then and now so frighten your sorry ass are quite independent of the park, being based on the indisputable presence of significant grassy areas with small trees visible at a variety of points along the length of Wash Ave. Anyone traveling by that route will easily spot them, but you need to lie and lie and lie about all that in order to protect your pathetic and contemptible asshole nature.

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: February 10, 2020 10:35PM

> REMINDER: mYour abject inferiority is what defines
> youme.

FIFY

Posted by: UPDTB ()
Date: February 10, 2020 10:41PM

> WGHEE Wrote:
> -----
> > It's the same old shit every day, Gerund Boy.
>
> Just like the morning paper, eh?. You've got the
> front page, then the Metro section, Style, Sports,
> etc. Different material in each section every day
> of course, but the layout stays the same.
>
> As for baseball, it is one of rather many topics
> where my knowledge and experience quite plainly
> lead the league.

& you shitpost the same bullshit every day. The same old boring nonsense about how much better you think you are than everybody else. It's the same old shit day in & day out. "I'm better than you & look at how much I think I know."

It's more of your hypocrisy and double standards. You're the only 1 too stupid to see it, Gerund Boy.

You don't know shit about baseball. All you can do is repost what you read in the paper. It's a miracle an ignorant, illiterate rube like you can read even the paper. We read at a much higher level than you do, so we recognize your shitposted BS from the paper.

The same old boring bullshit every day. Nobody believes you & nobody wants to be anything like a nasty, ignorant, disgusting, illiterate Gerund Boy.

Date: February 10, 2020 10:43PM

> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL! Oh wow, the sissy is running full speed
> now. He's
> > even retreating from his Spirit of Justice park
> claims.
>
> Shove it up your flabby ass, you worthless, lying,
> dick-brain asshole. The Park was mentioned
> because you BLATANTLY AND DELIBERATELY OMITTED it
> from your corrupt and phony descriptions of the
> area, just as would have been expected from the
> deviant lying assfuck sleazebag douche that you
> have always been. The FACTS that then and now so
> frighten your sorry ass are quite independent of
> the park, being based on the indisputable presence
> of significant grassy areas with small trees
> visible at a variety of points along the length of
> Wash Ave. Anyone traveling by that route will
> easily spot them, but you need to lie and lie and
> lie about all that in order to protect your
> pathetic and contemptible asshole nature.

How mature! Such eloquent discourse from somebody with high mantal and emotional development! Obviously the handiwork of someone capable of conducting discussions on such a high level!

Date: February 10, 2020 11:31PM

LOL! You get what you pay for, asshole.

Posted by: Dimwit's in trouble NOW! ()
Date: February 11, 2020 08:35AM

> LOL! You get what you pay for, asshole.

^^^^^^staying up past his bed time.

Date: February 11, 2020 08:44AM

Well, on the plus side, sunrise finds us with 50 degrees and hardly any wind at all out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot that so many of these deprived little urchins so despise. But at the same time, we are facing another day of rain, rain, and more rain. We got just about an inch from that stuff having fallen on us off and on over the course of yesterday, and it looks like we'll see more of it on Wed and Thu as well. Brightened our spirits a bit by going out in the wet to enjoy a yummy lunch at The Virginian over in Vienna yesterday, and I've got a medical appointment later on today, so the trusty umbrella will be doing double-duty at this point. There will be heavy pressure as well of course on the old coffee maker to turn out cup after cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona. That stuff goes a long way toward brightening up chilly or dreary days,

In other news, the Mookie Betts trades still appear to be on, and opinion seems to be that the Red Sox made out rather well in balking over Brusdar Graterol's medicals and asking for a bit of a redo. Most seem to think that the Angels were the big losers in all the commotion, as they ended up with no deal at all. In any case, might be time to close the book on Mookie Madness and get back to anger over MLB's soft treatment of the sign-stealing scandals. Of course, there will be the usual non-news coming out of Spring Training camps as they open this week, and then on Saturday, we'll have live ball on TV again in the form of the recently renamed Andre Dawson Classic, an early season college tournament. Fans of Southern, Alcorn State, UNO, and Grambling will certainly want to tune in, as will many simply interested in seeing some ball for the first time since Daniel Hudson whiffed Michael Brantley to cap off the Nats' gloriously improbable World Series run.

Whiffs of course are quite the everyday thing over in Falls Church City where the failure of not making contact is quite a long and time-honored tradition. Local losers keep flailing away, but the outcome is always the same. From scallops to side streets, from 30-foot cliffs to grassy areas with small trees, these lunkheads just lose out on things, and then they lose out on some more things. It's all such a sorry mess for them.

Date: February 11, 2020 08:48AM

Dimwit's in trouble NOW! Wrote:
> ^^^^^^staying up past his bed time.

Awake and alert at all hours of the day, while Your Deficiency can handle that at exactly none.

Posted by: Caller of Bee Ess ()
Date: February 11, 2020 10:30AM

> Dimwit's in trouble NOW! Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^^^^staying up past his bed time.
>
> Awake and alert at all hours of the day, while
> Your Deficiency can handle that at exactly none.

I call BULLSHIT! on that.

Posted by: UNUVM ()
Date: February 11, 2020 10:34AM

>
> Whiffs of course are quite the everyday thing over
> in Falls Church City where the failure of not
> making contact is quite a long and time-honored
> tradition. Local losers keep flailing away, but
> the outcome is always the same. From scallops to
> side streets, from 30-foot cliffs to grassy areas
> with small trees, these lunkheads just lose out on
> things, and then they lose out on some more
> things. It's all such a sorry mess for them.

You're PWND on all those subjects, Gerund Boy. You're the only 1 who doesn't see it. everybody else on FFXU sees it. you're just TOO STUPID to see it. You've had your ass handed to you at every turn and made an ass of yourself, too boot.

But you keep shitposting the same self-congratulatory BS every day that's been proved to be BS 50X a day. It's amazing what a DOLT you really are. I've seen dolts in my time & I've seen DOLTs, but, you are the REAL THING. A total, abject, dense, dull DOLT.

Date: February 11, 2020 11:48AM

UNUVM Wrote:
> You're PWND on all those subjects, Gerund Boy.

That's my boot shoved way up your sorry ass on every single one of those topics, dumbshit. You're just a badly thrashed loser-shit across the freaking board.

> It's amazing what a DOLT you really are. I've seen
> dolts in my time & I've seen DOLTs, but, you are the
> REAL THING. A total, abject, dense, dull DOLT.

Any National Merit Finalists over there, douchebag? How about any Phi Beta Kappa's? Or Phi Kappa Phi's maybe? Omicron Delta Epsilon's? Perhaps some Woodrow Wilson Fellows? Perfect scores on the FSEE? White House Fellows?

You know, I'm thinking not. I'm thinking that you're more of a GED flunk-out type and chronic NVCC short-faller. In other words, a TOTAL LOSER!

Posted by: HCVHK ()
Date: February 11, 2020 12:47PM

> UNUVM Wrote:
> -----
> > You're PWND on all those subjects, Gerund Boy.
>
> That's my boot shoved way up your sorry ass on
> every single one of those topics, dumbshit.
> You're just a badly thrashed loser-shit across the
> freaking board.

The only thing you've got up anybody's ass is your head up your own Gerund Boy. Considering how hard and thorough that FC guy has kicked your loser ass, it's a wonder you've got any more ass to kick, but since you're obviously a glutton for punishment, you put your ass out here to be kicked every day with all your shitposts. And of course, no surprise, it gets thoroughly kicked day in & day out. You're the only 1 too stupid to see it. But then, that's why we call you DOLT in caps lock.

>
> > It's amazing what a DOLT you really are. I've
> seen
> > dolts in my time & I've seen DOLTs, but, you are
> the
> > REAL THING. A total, abject, dense, dull DOLT.
>
> Any National Merit Finalists over there,
> douchebag? How about any Phi Beta Kappa's? Or
> Phi Kappa Phi's maybe? Omicron Delta Epsilon's?
> Perhaps some Woodrow Wilson Fellows? Perfect
> scores on the FSEE? White House Fellows?
>
> You know, I'm thinking not.

You're not either, DOLT. as we can tell from the same old BS you shitpost every day and the same ass you make of yourself every day, DOLT.

In other words, a TOTAL LOSER!

There goes Gerund Boy, describing himself again.

Date: February 11, 2020 12:57PM

The frosty a.nd cold days are creeping up and with thefestivm an opportunity for DIY decor. None of us DTer have a fireplace, but birch logs are an easy way to bring that rustic vibe into ourhome. Real logs too expensive, so why not make your own using paper towel rolls from Dollar Tree! Easy and affordable, these logs are sure to make a statement, plus your guests will never believe that your made them using $1 supplies from Dollar Tree! So just don't tell them!

Here we go!

First, I took an almost-empty paper towel roll and covered it in brown mailing paper. I used Mod Podge to seal the paper around the roll.
Then, using white acrylic paint and a medium-sized paint brush, I painted the mailing paper that covered the roll.
Next, I took a small paint brush and added touches of black paint and blended it out to create light and dark streaks.
Then, again using Mod Podge® I added plain white wrapping paper around the entire roll to add some texture.
Next, I tied a pretty pink bow around both of the logs and added in a bit of fake greenery.
I then arranged the logs in a small basket and added some pinecones for decoration.Faux Wood Birch Logs
Such a fun and easy way to spice up your fireplace or mantle this winter

Date: February 11, 2020 01:05PM

^^^ It’s kind of awful to see the disasters that mega-doses of ignorance, envy, and butthurt can produce among stupid Falls Church sock-puppets. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Pages: PreviousFirst...4243444546474849505152...LastNext
Current Page: 47 of 601

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.