HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Date: December 01, 2019 02:25PM

LOL. I bet you meant ‘mentally’ deficient, but your own deficiencies kept you from that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Falls Church Frank ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:24PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL. I bet you meant ‘mentally’ deficient, but
> your own deficiencies kept you from that.

Who gives a damn, asshole. I got the point across. You say that's enough when you get called on something. Once more, you show what a hypocrite you are. All you do here is make a jerk of yourself.

You're obviously mentality deficient.

or here, let me try this excuse, since you've used it, too.

Auto correct on cell phone. I typed mentally but it corrected it. You've used that 1, too.

Of course, it's OK when you do it, but not anybody else.

Hypocrisy & a double standard. Yup, you're a jackoff, alright.

Oh & 1 more thing: take your dreamed up names for things & shove them up your ass. It's THANKSGIVING, not "festival of eats". & while I'm at it, mentality deficient boy, it's CHRISTMAS, not "holidays".

Study it hard, dunce boy. We're going to have a quiz.

Date: December 01, 2019 03:40PM

Looks like somebody turned up the butthurt burner over in Falls Church. LOL! What a freaking flop!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2019 03:41PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: Falls Church Farnsworth ()
Date: December 01, 2019 06:45PM

^^^^^^the only 1 butthurt is you, mentality boy, from all the spankings you've gotten on this thread alone, never mind the whole of FFXU

Posted by: gobringodotcom ()
Date: December 02, 2019 08:45AM

I don't care.

Date: December 02, 2019 09:07AM

Well, we haven't seen anything at all from good old Seven Figure City for five days now (probably off on a trip to Florida, I'd guess), but we have out of the blue been treated to rare posts from both Falls Church Frank and Falls Church Farnsworth. Welcome back to the board, boys! While I must note that most from your woe-begotten little burg have ended in rather shabby condition here in rather short order, here's hoping that you two can carry through and restore some sense of honor to a place known mostly for cramped and dusty squalor and a harboring of those dragged down by ignorance, envy, and a particularly beastly form of butthurt. Don't let any of that sort of thing happen to you!

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: December 02, 2019 09:57AM

> Well, we haven't seen anything at all from good
> old Seven Figure City for five days now
> (probably off on a trip to Florida, I'd guess),

Of course, you're too stupid for it to occur to you, dunce, but unlike you, he might actually have a life. He might be enjoying a break with friends and his family. Since he actually has people who like him, unlike you, he doesn't have to shitpost on a web message board full of trolls on TG Day. In fact, he;s probably not the kind of guy to waste his time shitposting on this dump while he's away. Unlike you, who who wastes his time shitposting on thus dump when he's supposedly at a baseball game or with "friends" (imaginary, no doubt, as you're too obnoxious for anybody to actually like you) at dinner or some other made up BS.

Some of us are posting here who didn't post on TG day b\c we were with fmaily or firends & didn't have time for stupid shit like this. On the other days, when we weren't enjoying or time w/friends & family, we have time to taunt you and laugh at you while you make a fool of yourself time and time again.

You really don't need our help. You're more than capable of making an idiot of yourself a coule of times a day on this dumpy forum.

Date: December 02, 2019 10:23AM

Well, here it is another somewhat disappointing day out here in the glorious Sweet Spot, a place that is so very deserving of so very much more. The rain at last appears to have halted now for at least a little while, but under gloomy gray skies, it is a still damp 38 degrees outside at the moment, and the walk down the drive to retrieve the morning paper was anything but a pleasant one. Bone-chilling might have been a better term. Looks like we're going to be stuck with these clouds the whole day (all ten hours of it) too, but at least the winds are not muc of a factor and the chance of more rain is slight. It could be though that we'll see a few snow squalls this evening, even though the temperatures won't be much lower than they are right now. That I can think of, there is nothing actually good to be said about snow squalls.

There were once again no signs of any of our wildlife friends yesterday, even though Cash Cab kept us within easy observation range over much of the afternoon. Traffic is certain to pick up again at some point however. The birds at least have mostly discovered that there is once again seed in the feeders out by the back patio. The variety is there now, but the numbers haven't yet reached mid-season levels.

In other news, the Nats and Wilmer Difo have agreed to a one-year deal for $1 million. Keeping him in the fold for 2020 is another plus for the organization, as he is a talented and versatile reserve who also fits in well in the clubhouse. Always good to avoid the potential hurt feelings that the arbitration process can bring as well. Happy to have #1 back on the bench and on the field once again.

Suffering from so much more than just hurt feelings of course are the hapless harpies of Falls Church City. With yammer but no hammer, these uneducated little urchins do stomp and stammer about while having no actual impact on anything at all. It is all just tales told by a 'bunch' of idiots, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. But don't forget free cocoa and that festive holiday light ceremony at 6:00 this evening over at Mr. Brown's Park. Best to be careful where you park though.

Date: December 02, 2019 11:11AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> Of course, you're too stupid for it to occur to you,
> dunce, but unlike you, he might actually have a life.

Oh, he has a life alright. It's just nowhere near being the varied and upscale sort of life that (thanks to plainly superior intellect and education) I have for so long enjoyed. He can't afford after all to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. He's not now putting together either the pieces for another $15K week of luxury at Spring Training come March, nor for an actual trip to Europe later in the year. He has however found time to put up more than 600 posts in this thread over the past eight months, and that's not counting those by the many transparent sock-puppets that in woe and desperation he keeps in his pointless employ. His recent absence here actually suggests nothing more than that the real 'Terlato Turd' has indeed finally been flushed by the brutal recapitulations of the now notorious Phase One.

Date: December 02, 2019 11:31AM

> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Of course, you're too stupid for it to occur to
> you,
> > dunce, but unlike you, he might actually have a
> life.
>
> Oh, he has a life alright. It's just nowhere near
> being the varied and upscale sort of life that
> (thanks to plainly superior intellect and
> education) I have for so long enjoyed. He can't
> afford after all to live where I live, do what I
> do, or dine where I dine. He's not now putting
> together either the pieces for another $15K week
> of luxury at Spring Training come March, nor for
> an actual trip to Europe later in the year.

If you had the kind of life you say you do, you wouldn't be spending Thanksgiving Day shitposting on FFXU. This is why nobody believes the BS you shitpost. On the other hand, he hasn't been posting for the past couple of days and that suggests he actually has the life he says he does. He has a life, you don't. This is why you have to shitpost on a message board like this on TG Day & he doesn't.

> He has however found time to put up more than 600
> posts in this thread over the past eight months,
> and that's not counting those by the many
> transparent sock-puppets that in woe and
> desperation he keeps in his pointless employ.

There you go being a hypocrite, again. YOu have put up a couple of hundred posts to this thread yourself, but that's OK. If he does it, though, you call him out on it. Looks like a dictionary definition of a hypocrite to me. The 1 diff. is almost all of your posts have been shitposts, while none of his have been.

He doesn't have sock puppets. In fact, most of the people you accuse of being his sock puppets are actually mine. But I have an excuse. I'm a troll, so I'm expected to have sock puppets. In fact, not having sock puppets counts against you if you're a troll like me.

> His
> recent absence here actually suggests nothing more
> than that the real 'Terlato Turd' has indeed
> finally been flushed by the brutal recapitulations
> of the now notorious Phase One.

Notorious b\c it was a dazzling display of your ability to make A total, complete and through ass of yourself, YET AGAIN. No, Dope-o Boy, his recent abence suggest he actually had something better to do, unlike you, who has nothing else to do b\c nobody wants to be around a nasty old Depends peeing excuse for a "man" like you.

I suppose the reason you're complaining about the rain is the neighborhood kids aren't on your lawn, so you can't go yell at them to get off it.

Sad when the major events of your life are shitposting on a stupid message board and yelling at kids to get off your lawn. If you weren't so damned obnoxious, people might actually feel bad for you instead of trolling the shit out of you.

Date: December 02, 2019 11:32AM

> He has however found time to put up more than 600 posts
> in this thread over the past eight months...

Thes first one was this pile of rubbish from March 29...

> LOL! Seven figures is the starting price to get into FCC.
> The price tag only goes up from there. Less than $1M
> and the purchaser is essentially buying the land.

Some of us are of course aware of the fact that the median price for homes actually sold in Falls Church City during each of September and October of this year fell short of $750K. Ouch!

Date: December 02, 2019 12:15PM

> If you had the kind of life you say you do, you
> wouldn't be spending Thanksgiving Day shitposting
> on FFXU.

LOL! After the usual early morning keyboard workout, I put up four quickie taunting posts, just as I had promised I would. Those 30-second efforts came at intervals of an hour and a half to two hours. By the way, the beer I was holding early on was a Tupps' Day of the Dead IPA. How many of you have had it, I wonder.

Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: December 02, 2019 12:32PM

> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > Your Phase One Failure fared no better than the
> Brockmont
> > Blunder. In fact, it may have been worse as you
> still can't
> > determine if Brockmont exists or not.
>
> "By the way, Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish
> real estate circles these days than your
> back-sliding Broadmont."

> -- JP Morgenthau, June 19, 2019

Yet, for months you've been unable to provide a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood. Why is that? You aren't even certain the neighborhood exists.

Wow, you really managed to shit the bed with that post. Surprised you want to revisit that embarrassing moment for you.

> The in-detail refresher course sucked the life
> from your posts and the wind from your sails. You
> were left a battered babbling wreck, and have
> shown only the smallest signs of recovery since.
> It's plainly still too soon for a thing like a
> full-dose Phase Two. You and the
> sock-puppets are plainly not well enough yet.

Hmmm. Seems like you only made matters worse for you with the Phase One Failure. It's probably the main reason you've yet to even attempt phase two. Certain failure undoubtedly awaits you. Your Brockmont Blunder was only exacerbated by your Phase One Failure.

> Your collapse into grade school antics continues
> while only making you look dumber and dumber.
> Understandable that you've never really had much
> of a better choice, but you still should never
> have started down such a childish road. There is
> nothing to be gained there.

The only thing to be gained here is the same thing that is gained with every encounter with you. It is to laugh at and mock you for your stupidity and failure.

> Meanwhile, your putt-putt brain quite plainly
> confused the two fox-related incidents,

No, you are just too stupid to pick up on the fact that you were being mocked once again.

> and since
> it will never happen over in your desolate neck of
> the woods, I will note that being able to stand
> and watch a large adult fox for 15-20 seconds from
> roughly six feet away was indeed an exciting
> thing.

LOL! Wildlife is abundant in my neck of the woods. Fox, deer, rabbit, various birds, etc. all share the environment. Just yesterday, caught a glimpse of a two doe in the yard grazing. I've never been so terrified to stray from my desired course and cower in fear in my home because of the local fauna though.

> It was hardly frightening though,
> considering the nature of foxes, as well of course
> as the nature of the massive custom-built solid
> maple front door that stood between us. I could
> reinvent myself here under the handle "Five Figure
> Doorway", but I'm perfectly happy with the handle
> your out-of-control childish spoofing forced me to
> move into.

No spoofs, no sock puppets. No need. You, on the other hand, lied about the vital status of your parents while using a sock puppet. A sock puppet driven from hibernation by mere mention of a carport.

Multiple posts on Thanksgiving day. Sad little man. BTW, previously frozen dove tailgate snacks ain't nothing to brag about.

Hope your home equity lets you get to FL by March. Until then, I guess you'll just have to freeze your old flabby ass off. Just got back and it was in the 70s each day. I guess November didn't get the March only memo, dope.

Date: December 02, 2019 01:58PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Surprised you want to revisit that embarrassing moment for you.

LOL!!! Look how easy it was to taunt the useless Falls Church asshole out of his little hiding place. What a total dumbfuck. And 'that moment' of course was the one in which Redfin's praise for Brockmont over Broadmont hit you right between the eyes like an incoming shaving cream pie. You never saw it coming, and all these months later, that stuff still stings your sightless eyes. You're just a hapless object of derision here.

> Hmmm. Seems like you only made matters worse for
> you with the Phase One Failure. It's probably the
> main reason you've yet to even attempt phase two.

Hahaha! You were reduced to a sniveling. mewling little puddle by the impacts of Phase One. And of coutse, you've already been teased to the edge of distraction by brief reveals from Phase Two. That will of course laugh at your hopelessly gross and insouciant mishandling of the acronym, DCPD. But only so recently able to appear in public once again, you are plainly not ready to face the full brunt of that derision yet.

> No spoofs, no sock puppets. No need.

LOLOLOLOL!!! You are the king of such cowardice!

> You, on the other hand, lied about the vital status
> of your parents while using a sock puppet.

Once again, I have always and only noted that my parents are long dead and buried per their wishes in New Jersey. Accepting that simple fact however would rob you of your Brookmont Bob delusion, thus leaving you without your Linus-like security blanket and in an even more desperate state of emotional distress and disarray than the one in which you already find yourself.

> BTW, previously frozen dove tailgate snacks ain't
> nothing to brag about.

Not bragging. Just reporting. And as those dozens of doves would have been taken some time in October, I would hope that they were frozen prior to being prepared on Thanksgiving Day. What would a health inspector have said had they not been?

> Hope your home equity lets you get to FL by March.

The six-figure equity line could get me there tomorrow, but as some of us know from having actually lived there, Florida is in general a horrible place. The ante would have to be raised by something like half a dozen or more Spring Training baseball games to get me to go back there again. Free made-to-order breakfasts might help out some as well.

> Just got back and it was in the 70s each day.

Just got back from the bathroom, you mean. And it's always in the 70's in your shabbily furnished little living room, right? The trusty Generac is ever on alert to make sure of that!

Date: December 02, 2019 02:31PM

> LOL!!! Look how easy it was to taunt the useless
> Falls Church asshole out of his little hiding
> place. What a total dumbfuck. And 'that moment'
> of course was the one in which Redfin's praise for
> Brockmont over Broadmont hit you right between the
> eyes like an incoming shaving cream pie. You
> never saw it coming, and all these months later,
> that stuff still stings your sightless eyes.
> You're just a hapless object of derision here.

No hiding place at all. Unless, you consider my FL property a hiding place. It is rather nice and serves as a warm place of relaxation during the colder months here. So nice to be able to go whenever we please. No need to pull equity out of the home or spend a whole year planning what is a fairly routine trip for us.

Redfin is your actual downfall. What was it that I never saw coming? Mention of a neighborhood that you can't say where it is located or if it even exists? Yeah, go with that one, dope. It's a real winner. LOL!

> Hahaha! You were reduced to a sniveling. mewling
> little puddle by the impacts of Phase One.

Phase One, like your Brockmont Blunder was a complete and total disaster. While few thought it was possible, it actually left you looking dumber than usual. You continue to blame your failure on Redfin, but Redfin doesn't post here. You can't locate or even decide if the Brockmont neighborhood exists. That is all on you.

> And of coutse (SIC), you've already been teased to the
> edge of distraction by brief reveals from Phase
> Two
. That will of course laugh at your
> hopelessly gross and insouciant mishandling of the
> acronym, DCPD. But only so recently able to
> appear in public once again, you are plainly not
> ready to face the full brunt of that derision yet.

Hadn't noticed any reveals. Most of your posts aren't really worth spending too much time on. No doubt you are fearful of getting mocked for phase two after suffering such a humiliating defeat with the failed rollout of phase one.

> LOLOLOLOL!!! You are the king of such cowardice!

No need. I understand that your lack of intelligence and very fragile ego prevent you from understanding and accepting the truth.

> Once again, I have always and only noted that my
> parents are long dead and buried per their wishes
> in New Jersey. Accepting that simple fact however
> would rob you of your Brookmont Bob
> delusion, thus leaving you without your Linus-like
> security blanket and in an even more desperate
> state of emotional distress and disarray than the
> one in which you already find yourself.

Sure thing. Nobody believes you. After all, you are a confirmed liar and fraud. As if you'd have people believe that the mere mention of a carport would send more than one dumbass into a butthurt rage. Nope, you are the only sensitive sissy where the mere mention of a carport raises your blood pressure. And, the thing is, I wasn't even the one who drew you out on that one. Looks like many people know how to push your buttons. Such a simpleton.

> Not bragging. Just reporting. And as those
> dozens of doves would have been taken some time in
> October, I would hope that they were frozen prior
> to being prepared on Thanksgiving Day. What would
> a health inspector have said had they not been?

You are always bragging. The funny thing is the things you brag about are pretty lame. Mundane trips to FL. Town Cars. Red Lobster. GAR. All reveal you're nothing more than a little shit trying to be a big shot.

> The six-figure equity line could get me there
> tomorrow, but as some of us know from having
> actually lived there, Florida is in general a
> horrible place. The ante would have to be raised
> by something like half a dozen or more Spring
> Training baseball games to get me to go back there
> again. Free made-to-order breakfasts might help
> out some as well.

Too bad you didn't warn your friend the Principal about that. Then again, he never told you how to properly dress or order a salad or not to have a fruity Pinot Grigio with a Marsala dish. He either doesn't think much of you or considers you a hopeless cause.

> > Just got back and it was in the 70s each day.
>
> Just got back from the bathroom, you mean.

No, FL. It was pretty clear. You must be too slow to follow along. I'll be there again before year's end too. You won't.

> And
> it's always in the 70's in your shabbily furnished
> little living room, right? The trusty Generac is
> ever on alert to make sure of that!

Speaking of Generac's, sounds like there were some in this area who could've used it Thanksgiving. I heard the wind knocked some power out your way.

Date: December 02, 2019 10:11PM

> -----
> > If you had the kind of life you say you do, you
> > wouldn't be spending Thanksgiving Day
> shitposting
> > on FFXU.
>
> LOL! After the usual early morning keyboard
> workout, I put up four quickie taunting posts,
> just as I had promised I would. Those 30-second
> efforts came at intervals of an hour and a half to
> two hours. By the way, the beer I was holding
> early on was a Tupps' Day of the Dead IPA. How
> many of you have had it, I wonder.

It doesn't matter what you did earlier. It doesn't matter what overpriced obscure beer or coffee you were supposably drinking and nobody cares, anyhow. All that matters is while the rest of us were enjoying the company of our families and friends, you were shitposting on a stupid ass internet forum. This is because we have families and we have friends. Nobody wants to be around you, b\c you're stupid, arrogant and nasty. A dangerous cambination & nobody wants to be around anybody like that, anyhow.

We're enjoying our TG Day, you're at home alone, drinking whatever and shitposting on a dumb shit message board.

Let's see:

Door #!-Sitting at home alone, drinking some overpriced, obscure coffee nobody ever heard of & shitposting on a half-ass message board.

Door #2-Sitting at home alone on TG Day, drinking some obscure, overpriced beer nobody's aver heard of or cares about, shitposting on a dumb fuck messagwe board.

Door #3-Spending TG DAy with friends or family, enjoying their company, drinking Maxwell house with brekkie 7 enjoying it along with your family or friends, then watching football with those same family or friends, drinking Bud and having a good time.

Well, buster,, it looks like you wavered between Doors #1 & 2, but went with 2. You sp3nt a MISERABLE TG Day at home alone drinking some overpriced obscure beer nobody's ever heard of or cares about and shitposting on a dumb ass internet message board.

I'LL TAKE DOOR NUMBER THREE, MONTY!!!!

We had a good time TG Day & it shows b\c we didn't have time for a dumbass internet message board on TG Day.. Only a miserable fuck like you did.

Date: December 03, 2019 09:00AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> No hiding place at all.

Everywhere you hide is a hiding place, and you run and hide quite a lot. It doesn't matter what you try to call it -- Florida. Europe. Minneapolis, Tahoe, Killington. These are all of a type and are indistinguishable in their drab appearance and utterly uninteresting nature.

> Redfin is your actual downfall.

LOL! I have no ties to Redfin at all. For you, Redfin is now a great albatross that ignorance has hung around your neck, one that you will never again be able to cast off.

> Hadn't noticed any reveals.

I have no reason to doubt that. You are certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer here.

> As if you'd have people believe that the mere
> mention of a carport would send more than one
> dumbass into a butthurt rage.

Just another in the long series of your language flubs. 'Carport' was merely the word that blew your cover and revealed you as the same dope who had been blown away in the Water Wars and then as well in the Chicken Wars. Your bad twice on that front.

> You are always bragging.

Just stating the every day facts as they exist in my life. These end up being so far beyond your reach and experience that you take it all for bragging.

> Too bad you didn't warn your friend the Principal
> about that.

He's been to Key West before. He knows all about the rats and the rest. But like hunting and driving, the choice is his to make. He's a big boy and knows what he's getting himself into. Seemed like it was a fine time, all in all.

> Then again, he never told you how to properly
> dress or order a salad...

There is nothing to tell. The meme that you try to promote is nothing but a shabby cover for yet another of your dreadful language muffs.

> ...or not to have a fruity Pinot Grigio with
> a Marsala dish.

The table was all in favor of it. And while words like dry, crisp, minerally, and even edgy would have fit, the word fruity misses the boat by such a distance as to confirm only that you and your alleged and branzino-ruining hausfrau have never had this particular wine.

> I'll be there again before year's end too.

Again, you have my sympathies. But by my count, you still have eight Florida trips to make this year. One more isn't going to cut it.

> You won't.

Not if I can help it. From my time growing up in the state, I know well that Florida is in general a horrible place.

> Speaking of Generac's, sounds like there were some
> in this area who could've used it Thanksgiving. I
> heard the wind knocked some power out your way.

Certainly the event of 30 mph overnight winds in Fairfax County would have been front-page news in Florida. I have no doubt of that!

Date: December 03, 2019 09:05AM

> We had a good time TG Day & it shows b\c we didn't
> have time for a dumbass internet message board on
> TG Day.. Only a miserable fuck like you did.

I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday. All of us who were fed by The Visiting Chef did as well. Still have one more container of leftovers to dig into today.

Posted by: VEYEN ()
Date: December 03, 2019 10:01AM

> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> All of us who
> were fed by The Visiting Chef did as well.

Nobody believes that BS. This is just another 1 of your imaginary "friends". If you had a "visiting chef" and all of these "friends" at your house, you wouldn't of had no time to shitpost on this troll infested message board. You'd of been enjoying your time with them and the meal and not even thought about this shitpost showplace.

This is why nobody belives you. Your story is full of holes. & you say you were a writer. You can't write much of a story, can you?

> Still
> have one more container of leftovers to dig into
> today.

Somebody must of felt bad for you, even though you're unpleasant and anything but a joy to be around, so they sent you a couple of containers. considering how you act here, I'm sure at best you just grunted or you made a bunch of foul remarks at them. you certainly didn't say "TKU", as you and polite are mutually exclusive.

Date: December 03, 2019 11:15AM

Well, I've seen worse days -- some of them rather recent -- out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot, but this one isn't exactly going to win any prizes if the early going is any indication. It was once again an insufficient 38 degrees back there at sunrise, and something in the mid-40s seems to be about the best that we can hope for today. Things should improve a bit in coming days, but that's no help in the moment. Streaky white clouds are arrayed across a blue sky just now, but the sun is managing to shine through those for the most part, so we do have a visually pleasant enough day out there, and that's at least something. Once again, no wildlife sightings so far. We are having to make do.

In other news, the MLB non-tender deadline was at 8:00 PM last night. The oft-injured Koda Glover had retired by that point, and Hunter Strickland had re-signed for a year (and $1.6 million), so the only Nats non-tender was Javy Guerra. He's an experienced and typically useful guy, so there could be a reunion at some point. Other names that might be of some interest who are now free agents include Travis Shaw, C.J. Cron, Cesar Hernandez, Jose Peraza, Tim Beckham, Maikel Franco, Kevin Pillar, Charlie Culberson, Steven Souza, Jimmy Nelson, Kevin Gausman, Taijuan Walker, Danny Hultzen, Alex Claudio, and Blake Treinen. We'll see if Rizzo et al. can find a needle or two somewhere in that haystack.

A stack that includes no needles at all of course would be one comprised of clod-hopping hicks and hayseeds from the infertile fields of Falls Church City. What a lot of losers they have to deal with over there! Worse yet, some no good owlhoot or other is going around spoofing FCCPD phone numbers in hopes of relieving people of their money. If there were a spoofer tip-line, I might have an idea of someone to look for.

Date: December 03, 2019 12:37PM

> -----
> > No hiding place at all.
>
> Everywhere you hide is a hiding place, and you run
> and hide quite a lot. It doesn't matter what you
> try to call it -- Florida. Europe. Minneapolis,
> Tahoe, Killington. These are all of a type and
> are indistinguishable in their drab appearance and
> utterly uninteresting nature.

Says the caitiff who cowers in fear at the mere sight of the local fauna. I have no need to hide. Pointing out your numerous blunders and fuckups is just a thing to pass the time here. When I am otherwise occupied, I simply don't post here. You post here all the time, including holidays intended to be spent with friends and family, thus demonstrating what a miserable existence you are forced to endure. You can argue the opposite all you want, but your own posts here reveal what a miserable fraud you are.

> > Redfin is your actual downfall.
>
> LOL! I have no ties to Redfin at all. For you,
> Redfin is now a great albatross that ignorance has
> hung around your neck, one that you will never
> again be able to cast off.

Nobody claimed you had ties to Redfin. Only that it has been your downfall, dope. You clumsily and foolishly believed a buried factoid on their website. Because you aren't too familiar with the area (or DC for that matter), you were ill equipped to understand that there is no neighborhood by the name of Brockmont in the Falls Church area. It is for that reason that you've proven utterly inept in providing a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Now, you can't even say for sure if it exists or not. You will forever be derided for your Brockmont Blunder which was only compounded by your Phase One Failure.

> I have no reason to doubt that. You are certainly
> not the sharpest knife in the drawer here.

Most of your drivel isn't worth reading. It's all lowbrow fiction.

> Just another in the long series of your language
> flubs. 'Carport' was merely the word that blew
> your cover and revealed you as the same dope who
> had been blown away in the Water Wars and then as
> well in the Chicken Wars. Your bad twice on that
> front.

Except I didn't write it. In fact, as you pointed out, I was completely unaware that you had posted in Brookmont Bob in any other thread then the one where you got your ass handed to you when it came to the delicious chicken at Liberty and the windfall FCC received in the water system sale.

> Just stating the every day facts as they exist in
> my life. These end up being so far beyond your
> reach and experience that you take it all for
> bragging.

There is nothing in your life that you can purchase or borrow against your home equity to acquire that isn't beneath me.

> He's been to Key West before. He knows all about
> the rats and the rest. But like hunting and
> driving, the choice is his to make. He's a big
> boy and knows what he's getting himself into.
> Seemed like it was a fine time, all in all.

Or, he realizes what 100+ Million people realize when it comes to visiting FL. You seem to have missed that memo. Or, it's simply sour grapes as you can really only manage one mundane trip per year.

> There is nothing to tell. The meme that you try
> to promote is nothing but a shabby cover for yet
> another of your dreadful language muffs.

There is no meme. Merely your revelation that you are nothing more than an oafish clod when it comes to dining.

> The table was all in favor of it. And while words
> like dry, crisp, minerally, and even edgy would
> have fit, the word fruity misses the boat by such
> a distance as to confirm only that you and your
> alleged and branzino-ruining hausfrau have never
> had this particular wine.

The wine pairs perfectly with a grilled branzino, which is one of the most popular and delectable ways to serve the dish. It doesn't pair well with a Marsala dish.

> Again, you have my sympathies. But by my count,
> you still have eight Florida trips to make this
> year. One more isn't going to cut it.

Where did I claim I was going to FL 17 times this year. Don't recall mentioning that. You'll have to point it out.

> > You won't.
>
> Not if I can help it. From my time growing up in
> the state, I know well that Florida is in general
> a horrible place.

125+Million people would disagree. Sour grapes, eh?

> Certainly the event of 30 mph overnight winds in
> Fairfax County would have been front-page news in
> Florida. I have no doubt of that!

You should get the WTOP or WaPo app. You can stay informed about regional events in any location with a phone signal or wifi connection. Then again, you seem to be a loyal committed reader of the FCNP.

Posted by: GWXNV ()
Date: December 03, 2019 02:34PM

> Well, I've seen worse days -- some of them rather
> recent -- out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot,
> but this one isn't exactly going to win any prizes
> if the early going is any indication. It was once
> again an insufficient 38 degrees back there at
> sunrise, and something in the mid-40s seems to be
> about the best that we can hope for today. Things
> should improve a bit in coming days, but that's no
> help in the moment. Streaky white clouds are
> arrayed across a blue sky just now, but the sun is
> managing to shine through those for the most part,
> so we do have a visually pleasant enough day out
> there, and that's at least something. Once again,
> no wildlife sightings so far. We are having to
> make do.
>
> In other news, the MLB non-tender deadline was at
> 8:00 PM last night. The oft-injured Koda Glover
> had retired by that point, and Hunter Strickland
> had re-signed for a year (and $1.6 million), so
> the only Nats non-tender was Javy Guerra. He's an
> experienced and typically useful guy, so there
> could be a reunion at some point. Other names
> that might be of some interest who are now free
> agents include Travis Shaw, C.J. Cron, Cesar
> Hernandez, Jose Peraza, Tim Beckham, Maikel
> Franco, Kevin Pillar, Charlie Culberson, Steven
> Souza, Jimmy Nelson, Kevin Gausman, Taijuan
> Walker, Danny Hultzen, Alex Claudio, and Blake
> Treinen. We'll see if Rizzo et al. can find a
> needle or two somewhere in that haystack.
>
> A stack that includes no needles at all of course
> would be one comprised of clod-hopping hicks and
> hayseeds from the infertile fields of Falls Church
> City. What a lot of losers they have to deal with
> over there! Worse yet, some no good owlhoot or
> other is going around spoofing FCCPD phone numbers
> in hopes of relieving people of their money. If
> there were a spoofer tip-line, I might have an
> idea of someone to look for.

^^^^^^^^^^^Move along folks, same old boring BS, nothing new, nothing to see here.

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: December 03, 2019 02:38PM

> Well, I've seen worse days -- some of them rather
> recent -- out here in the wonderful Sweet Spot,
> but this one isn't exactly going to win any prizes
> if the early going is any indication. It was once
> again an insufficient 38 degrees back there at
> sunrise, and something in the mid-40s seems to be
> about the best that we can hope for today. Things
> should improve a bit in coming days, but that's no
> help in the moment. Streaky white clouds are
> arrayed across a blue sky just now, but the sun is
> managing to shine through those for the most part,
> so we do have a visually pleasant enough day out
> there, and that's at least something. Once again,
> no wildlife sightings so far. We are having to
> make do.
>
> In other news, the MLB non-tender deadline was at
> 8:00 PM last night. The oft-injured Koda Glover
> had retired by that point, and Hunter Strickland
> had re-signed for a year (and $1.6 million), so
> the only Nats non-tender was Javy Guerra. He's an
> experienced and typically useful guy, so there
> could be a reunion at some point. Other names
> that might be of some interest who are now free
> agents include Travis Shaw, C.J. Cron, Cesar
> Hernandez, Jose Peraza, Tim Beckham, Maikel
> Franco, Kevin Pillar, Charlie Culberson, Steven
> Souza, Jimmy Nelson, Kevin Gausman, Taijuan
> Walker, Danny Hultzen, Alex Claudio, and Blake
> Treinen. We'll see if Rizzo et al. can find a
> needle or two somewhere in that haystack.
>
> A stack that includes no needles at all of course
> would be one comprised of clod-hopping hicks and
> hayseeds from the infertile fields of Falls Church
> City. What a lot of losers they have to deal with
> over there! Worse yet, some no good owlhoot or
> other is going around spoofing FCCPD phone numbers
> in hopes of relieving people of their money. If
> there were a spoofer tip-line, I might have an
> idea of someone to look for.

This is the same old boring dreck you post every day. Don't you have anything else to post? Nobody cares about this bullshit; seriously; nobody cares; really; nobody.

Date: December 03, 2019 03:31PM

^^^ A couple of the tag-alongs who are also ‘back from Florida’.

Date: December 03, 2019 09:20PM

> ^^^ A couple of the tag-alongs who are also
> ‘back from Florida’.

Nobody cares. Really. Nobody. Seriously. Nobody. It's boring and nobody cares about boring things because they're bored by them. It's because they're boring. Boring things bore people because they're boring so nobody cares. Really. Nobody. Seriously. Nobody. Nobody cares.

Date: December 04, 2019 07:25AM

Who cares? Wrote:
> Nobody cares. Really. Nobody. Seriously.
> Nobody. It's boring and nobody cares about boring
> things because they're bored by them. It's because
> they're boring. Boring things bore people because
> they're boring so nobody cares. Really. Nobody.
> Seriously. Nobody. Nobody cares.

Same old. same old. Ninety-nine percent of your life will be comprised of days that are in essence carbon copies of the ones that preceded them. If you cannot learn to find the merit hidden away amongst all that is seemingly ordinary, your life will never mean or amount to very much at all.

Date: December 04, 2019 09:56AM

>
>
> Same old. same old. Ninety-nine percent of your
> life will be comprised of days that are in essence
> carbon copies of the ones that preceded them.
>
>
>

We see that in your daily shitposts. You're satisfied with the same old shit & boredom. Some of us ain't.

Most people don't want to read about other people doing he same shit day in & day out. Most people don't even want to read about it even once.

Why do you think you get trolled all the time?

Posted by: Who's the Troll ()
Date: December 04, 2019 11:12AM

You keep berating and trolling him - and keep reading and responding to his posts.
Maybe you are being trolled for his enjoyment.

Date: December 04, 2019 12:12PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Says the caitiff who cowers in fear at the mere
> sight of the local fauna.

The article appearing in the phrase 'the local fauna' is inapropos. And as an inhabitant of a lifeless wasteland, you meanwhile confuse fear of wildlife with simple respect for it.

> You post here all the time, including holidays
> intended to be spent with friends and family...

Hmmm. I spent this recent Thanksgiving (as an example) with friends and family. Among them of course was The Visiting Chef, whose contributions to the day were quite significant indeed.

> You can argue the opposite all you want, but
> your own posts here reveal what a miserable
> fraud you are.

Whatever you say. Oh, and I mentioned the Tupps IPA the other day only as counterpoint to someone's silly disrespect for the Stella Artois that makes the best of a bad beer situation at Nats Park. I found the 'Day of the Dead' a bit too fruity, but unlike you, it did have decent depth and character,

> Nobody claimed you had ties to Redfin.

Read that back to yourself. Then consider the great though entirely foolish lengths you have gone to in trying to link me to every word that Redfin has ever said.

> You clumsily and foolishly believed a buried
> factoid on their website.

It was hardly buried, as I was being bombarded with it day after day while about the simple business of ridiculing your absurdist 'seven figure city' claims. In the end, I merely passed along published reports that you should have been, but plainly were not at all, familiar with. Caught far, far out of the loop yet again.

> Because you aren't too familiar with the
> area (or DC for that matter), you were ill
> equipped to understand that there is no
> neighborhood by the name of Brockmont in
> the Falls Church area.

LOL! Half at least of what little you actually know of the Falls Church area has been taught to you by me. The list includes things as obvious as predatory towing and 30-foot cliffs.

As for DC, the arrival of the Nats prompted my partners and me to acquire an in-town base-of-operations residence in SEDC, one that was maintained until the point where half of us had died. That amounted to a period of 14 years. We came in that time to know much about the District that you do not, including the term that residents of that area most often use in referring to the local constabulary.

> Except I didn't write it.

Yes, you very plainly did, you lying piece of shit.

> In fact, as you pointed out, I was completely
> unaware that you had posted in Brookmont Bob
> in any other thread...

Brookmont Bob posted as Brookmont Bob, and you claimed that he had done so only in a single thread. You should have done your homework on that, but of course, you did not. You just barged ahead in ignorance and ended up making a total ass of yourself once again.

> ...then (sic) the one where you got your ass
> handed to you when it came to the delicious
> chicken at Liberty...

Liberty BBQ is a BBQ place that happens to serve fried chicken. There was and still is no 'chicken place' within the 'dining desert' that is Falls Church City.

> ...and the windfall FCC received in the water
> system sale.

LOL! No matter how utterly nonsensical your baseless rant becomes, the facts of history will always be that FCC lost EVERYTHING in the Water Wars. The battered Amateur Local Historian is fucked over once again!

> There is nothing in your life that you can
> purchase or borrow against your home equity to
> acquire that isn't beneath me.

Keep repeating that slop to yourself over and over again. The actual situation will of course remain that you live the life of a financial ignoramus trapped in the dungeon of a cramped and dusty dump, while I live the financially sophisticated life of a wealthy retiree out among the inspiring expanses of the beautiful Sweet Spot that you will never be able to afford.

> Or, he realizes what 100+ Million people realize
> when it comes to visiting FL. You seem to have
> missed that memo.

Hardly. As I've noted, I grew up in part in Vero Beach. Except for its incessant whiny drawling, rampant racism, and isolationist ignorance, it wasn't all that bad an area. But that's hardly enough to undo the simple fact that Florida in general is indeed a horrible place.

> There is no meme.

LOL! There is ALL of your foolish salad babbling, a quickly sunken ship launched in hopes of providing cover for yet another of your simpleton language failures. There are so many of those!

> Merely your revelation that you are nothing
> more than an oafish clod when it comes
> to dining.

The carry-out chili, subs, and pizza that we had from Santini's over the weekend were more elegant than anything you've recently had. And before that of course came the grand table at the Festival of Eats that you did not share in either. And the same beat will be going on this evening, as we'll be dining out with some of our Nats Park pals in celebration of the recent 2019 World Series victory. I'm guessing it'll be just you and Marie over at your place once again. Maybe you can grill up an inappropriate something or other though.

> The wine pairs perfectly with a grilled branzino,
> which is one of the most popular and delectable
> ways to serve the dish. It doesn't pair well with
> a Marsala dish.

You've made it abundantly clear here to those of us who have actually enjoyed it that in the real world, you've never had so much as a sip of the stuff. Far from being 'fruity', Terlato Pinot Grigio Friuli Colli Orientali is in fact a crisp, dry offering that -- particularly when properly chilled (a forte at Bonaroti, as you would not know) -- is easily able to stand up even to a winter recipe osso buco.

> Where did I claim I was going to FL 17 times this
> year. Don't recall mentioning that. You'll have
> to point it out.

You've failed in going down this road before. Nothing new has been built out that way. You have glaringly made boastful and completely phony claims about pending trips to Florida that have been undone by the simple passage of time.

> 125+Million people would disagree. Sour grapes, eh?

And all your tourist bureaus have lighted fools the way to sandy death. Endless old folks and tourists do not a fun time make. As one who long ago peeked behind the curtain of Mainline Florida, I'll very quickly take a pass on the endless swamps, alligators, pythons, Gambian rats, giant flying cockroaches, shark attacks, sink holes, heat and humidity, sunstroke and sunburns, lightning strikes, hurricanes, and water spouts that Florida has to offer. Go dig a hole in your back yard and see how long it takes to come across a rock or stone. Otherwise, and as a noted expert once said, "Let me get this one thing very clear: There ain't enough going on down here!"

> You should get the WTOP or WaPo app. You can stay
> informed about regional events in any location
> with a phone signal or wifi connection.

No app is needed, dummy. As the early pages of this very thread so clearly illustrated, FFXU itself is immediately available in Florida once you have wifi or cellular access. It's only those who are purposely hiding who can't manage to make a timely connection.

> Then again, you seem to be a loyal committed reader of
> the FCNP.

Yes, indeed. It's a veritable font of information that makes you look like the staggeringly stupid and uninformed dope that you long have been. Today's edition for instance lets us all know that residential real estate assessmets will be going up in The Little City by 3.7% as part of the current budget cycle. How's that for good news! And of course, you heard it here first!

Posted by: Pointer Outer of Things ()
Date: December 04, 2019 01:18PM

Who's the Troll Wrote:
> You keep berating and trolling him - and keep
> reading and responding to his posts.
> Maybe you are being trolled for his enjoyment.

Says the guy who comes in in the middle of it & doesn't know what went down before.

Date: December 04, 2019 01:22PM

Well, I suppose this isn't actually all that bad for early December, but 33 degrees as of sunrise is still not a welcome development. We also had some showers out this way overnight, so the trip down to retrieve the morning paper was a bit extra cold and damp today. The mercury has since managed to advance all the way up to 43 degrees now, but skies are set to remain sullen and cloudy all day, so it seems like another good day just to sit inside with a nice and freshly-brewed cup of single-esate Kona. Though the birds will soon require some attention for having again exhausted the seed supplies suspended out off the back patio, no actual wildlife has been observed venturing over our way of late. There's always hope, though.

In other news, it appears that the Nats are talking to Josh Donaldson (probably not a good idea) while Cole Hamels has signed a one-year, $18 million deal with the perhaps overly ambitious Braves. ATL has won the NL East the past two years, and they seem intent now on buying up as much of a 2020 division title as they can as soon as they can. Hamels is about to turn 36, and may or may not turn out to be an actual cog in such machinations, but at just a one-year commitment, he stacks up well at any price for a club with some rotation issues. .

Never stacking up well of course are the bitter bozos of feeble Falls Church City. Outclassed by even the most marginal of competitors, these double-dips are forever doomed to being little more than a laughing stock. Still, they'll soldier on in their obvious ineptitude, some of which might very well be expected to surface suddenly here quite soon.

Date: December 04, 2019 04:34PM

> And as an inhabitant of a
> lifeless wasteland, you meanwhile confuse fear of
> wildlife with simple respect for it.

By all accounts, it would appear it is your area lacking in the variety of fauna seen in my neighborhood. Altering your plans at the mere sight of a tiny animal is not respect, it is fear. Coward.

> Hmmm. I spent this recent Thanksgiving (as an
> example) with friends and family. Among them of
> course was The Visiting Chef, whose contributions
> to the day were quite significant indeed.

Sure you did. Was that nine, ten or eleven friends and family? You couldn't quite iron that number down last week. With a local celeb chef coming, it's hard to believe that anyone would be uncommitted as late as Thanksgiving eve. Well, hard to believe unless the whole story is poorly concocted fiction.

> Whatever you say.

Indeed, it is.

> Oh, and I mentioned the Tupps
> IPA the other day only as counterpoint to
> someone's silly disrespect for the Stella Artois
> that makes the best of a bad beer situation at
> Nats Park. I found the 'Day of the Dead' a bit too
> fruity, but unlike you, it did have decent depth
> and character,

Well, let's hope that person was paying attention. However, there are better choices at Nat's Park than Stella.

> Read that back to yourself. Then consider the
> great though entirely foolish lengths you have
> gone to in trying to link me to every word that
> Redfin has ever said.

I've only linked you to every word you've said. Again, Redfin doesn't post here. You do.

> It was hardly buried, as I was being bombarded
> with it day after day while about the simple
> business of ridiculing your absurdist 'seven
> figure city' claims. In the end, I merely passed
> along published reports that you should have been,
> but plainly were not at all, familiar with.
> Caught far, far out of the loop yet again.

I should have been aware that a website was publishing erroneous information about a nonexistent neighborhood? That's your contention?

> LOL! Half at least of what little you actually
> know of the Falls Church area has been taught to
> you by me. The list includes things as obvious as
> predatory towing and 30-foot cliffs.

Too bad you are too inept to properly read a topographic map.

> As for DC, the arrival of the Nats prompted my
> partners and me to acquire an in-town
> base-of-operations residence in SEDC, one that was
> maintained until the point where half of us had
> died. That amounted to a period of 14 years. We
> came in that time to know much about the District
> that you do not, including the term that residents
> of that area most often use in referring to the
> local constabulary.

Which isn't DCPD. And locals certainly are aware of which building 3rd St., NW passes under. They are also certainly aware that the Spirit of Justice Park sits above two parking garages and that it sits atop a 12 foot wall at its west end. They are also aware that there is an exit off of 395 with direct access to Washington Avenue and that is exit 6. You manages to fuck all of those up.

> Yes, you very plainly did, you lying piece of
> shit.

Nope. Again, another example of your stupidity coupled with your fragile little ego. How did you know that exchange was even there? I was unaware of it until you pointed it out. You must be so grateful for a complete stranger like Brookmont Bob to come help bail you out! LOL!

> Brookmont Bob posted as Brookmont Bob, and you
> claimed that he had done so only in a single
> thread. You should have done your homework on
> that, but of course, you did not.

And amazingly, you knew exactly which threads you posted as Brookmont Bob in.

> Liberty BBQ is a BBQ place that happens to serve
> fried chicken. There was and still is no 'chicken
> place' within the 'dining desert' that is Falls
> Church City.

The whole idiotic concept of "chicken place" is just another example of you moving the goal posts in a feeble attempt to save face after getting your ass kicked. It is irrelevant.

> LOL! No matter how utterly nonsensical your
> baseless rant becomes, the facts of history will
> always be that FCC lost EVERYTHING in the Water
> Wars. The battered Amateur Local Historian
> is fucked over once again!

LOL! The money form that deal is still rolling in and city residents are paying less for water. Win-win.

> Keep repeating that slop to yourself over and over
> again.

I'm telling it to you. It only enrages you more.

> Hardly. As I've noted, I grew up in part in Vero
> Beach. Except for its incessant whiny drawling,
> rampant racism, and isolationist ignorance, it
> wasn't all that bad an area. But that's hardly
> enough to undo the simple fact that Florida in
> general is indeed a horrible place.

More sour grapes.

> The carry-out chili, subs, and pizza that we had
> from Santini's over the weekend were more elegant
> than anything you've recently had.

Well, you simply know that not to be true. You won't admit it, but you've been outclassed in this arena time and time again.

> And before
> that of course came the grand table at the
> Festival of Eats that you did not share in
> either.

Having to share any dining event with you would no doubt ruin one's appetite.

> You've made it abundantly clear here to those of
> us who have actually enjoyed it that in the real
> world, you've never had so much as a sip of the
> stuff. Far from being 'fruity', Terlato Pinot
> Grigio Friuli Colli Orientali is in fact a crisp,
> dry offering that -- particularly when properly
> chilled (a forte at Bonaroti, as you would not
> know) -- is easily able to stand up even to a
> winter recipe osso buco.

Still trying to make excuses for the inexcusable. Sad.

> You've failed in going down this road before.
> Nothing new has been built out that way. You have
> glaringly made boastful and completely phony
> claims about pending trips to Florida that have
> been undone by the simple passage of time.

The fact is you are unaware of my comings and goings. Unlike you, I don't point out every outing I may make. Then again, yours is one mundane trip per year.

> And all your tourist bureaus have lighted fools
> the way to sandy death. Endless old folks and
> tourists do not a fun time make. As one who long
> ago peeked behind the curtain of Mainline Florida,
> I'll very quickly take a pass on the endless
> swamps, alligators, pythons, Gambian rats, giant
> flying cockroaches, shark attacks, sink holes,
> heat and humidity, sunstroke and sunburns,
> lightning strikes, hurricanes, and water spouts
> that Florida has to offer. Go dig a hole in your
> back yard and see how long it takes to come across
> a rock or stone. Otherwise, and as a noted expert
> once said, "Let me get this one thing very clear:
> There ain't enough going on down here!"

Wow! You really are a coward. I though it was limited to grills and fox, but you fear nearly everything outside your front door. Irrational fears need treating.

> No app is needed, dummy. As the early pages of
> this very thread so clearly illustrated, FFXU
> itself is immediately available in Florida once
> you have wifi or cellular access. It's only those
> who are purposely hiding who can't manage to make
> a timely connection.

It's called enjoying a real vacation. If you ever go on one, try it some time.

Date: December 04, 2019 11:24PM

> Well, I suppose this isn't actually all that bad
> for early December, but 33 degrees as of sunrise
> is still not a welcome development. We also had
> some showers out this way overnight, so the trip
> down to retrieve the morning paper was a bit extra
> cold and damp today. The mercury has since
> managed to advance all the way up to 43 degrees
> now, but skies are set to remain sullen and cloudy
> all day, so it seems like another good day just to
> sit inside with a nice and freshly-brewed cup of
> single-esate Kona. Though the birds will soon
> require some attention for having again exhausted
> the seed supplies suspended out off the back
> patio, no actual wildlife has been observed
> venturing over our way of late. There's always
> hope, though.
>
> In other news, it appears that the Nats are
> talking to Josh Donaldson (probably not a good
> idea) while Cole Hamels has signed a one-year, $18
> million deal with the perhaps overly ambitious
> Braves. ATL has won the NL East the past two
> years, and they seem intent now on buying up as
> much of a 2020 division title as they can as soon
> as they can. Hamels is about to turn 36, and may
> or may not turn out to be an actual cog in such
> machinations, but at just a one-year commitment,
> he stacks up well at any price for a club with
> some rotation issues. .
>
> Never stacking up well of course are the bitter
> bozos of feeble Falls Church City. Outclassed by
> even the most marginal of competitors, these
> double-dips are forever doomed to being little
> more than a laughing stock. Still, they'll
> soldier on in their obvious ineptitude, some of
> which might very well be expected to surface
> suddenly here quite soon.

Nobody cares about this. Seriously. Nobody. It's boring. Nobody cares about boring things because boring things bore people and nobody cares about something that bores them. Boring people posting boring things about their boring life are boring and nobody cares because it's boring and nobody cares about boring things because they bore people which makes them boring. Really. It's boring. Everything about boring things happening in boring lives are things nobody cares about because they're boring and nobody cares about boring things because they bore everybody because they're boring, Truly. Nobody cares. Really. Nobody.

Date: December 05, 2019 07:18AM

^^^ Like so many others, you hang on my every word.

Date: December 05, 2019 09:38AM

seven figure city Wrote:
You should have stayed in hiding.

> By all accounts, it would appear it is your area
> lacking in the variety of fauna seen in my
> neighborhood.

No, the open fields, woods, and streams of the Sweet Spot are far more attractive to wildlife than the barren, built up checkerboard of Broafmont's dusty quarter-acre lots.

> Altering your plans at the mere sight of a tiny
> animal is not respect, it is fear. Coward.

A large fox is not a tiny animal. And acting for 15-20 seconds so as not to spook or disturb a gorgeous example of such an animal is indeed a sign of respect.

> Sure you did. Was that nine, ten or eleven
> friends and family? You couldn't quite iron that
> number down last week.

Table of ten on Thanksgiving. The only actual question in advance was over a couple that had gotten into a bit of a tiff a few days prior, but they each in fact attended and they were entirely civil toward each other. These sorts of things can sometimes happen in adult relationships.

> With a local celeb chef coming, it's hard to
> believe that anyone would be uncommitted as late
> as Thanksgiving eve.

As your assumption and use of the word confirms, any chef at all would seem a 'celeb' to you. Life is meanwhile not so neat and tidy as small minds would try to imagine.

> Well, hard to believe unless the whole story is
> poorly concocted fiction.

There's that hiding that you should have been engaged in all along. No need to confront or accept any sort of reality at all.

> Well, let's hope that person was paying attention.

That person was you, but as you often note, your attention can tend to wander and become divided

> However, there are better choices at Nat's Park
> than Stella.

No, there are not.

> Again, Redfin doesn't post here. You do.

And sometimes what I post is what Redfin has posted, and you end up looking like a complete fool as the result. All this Brockmont hub-bub going on, and you miss it like it was a 30-foot cliff.

> I should have been aware that a website was
> publishing erroneous information about a
> nonexistent neighborhood? That's your
> contention?

Yes. If you somehow want to portray yourself as a person knowledgeable of events and conditions in your area, you most certainly should be aware of what nearby neighborhoods are being seen by real estate professionals as being among the most popular. You of course had no clue. No clue at all.

> Too bad you are too inept to properly read a
> topographic map.

No map needed, dolt. You can just go stand atop that cliff and get all up close and personal with it. It's been right down the street from you for 50 years at least, and you are still utterly unaware of it.

> Which isn't DCPD.

No, it's 'the police'. Not MPD, MPDC, or MPDDC. All that nonsense can and should be avoided -- especially in the context of out-of-town audiences -- through use of the universally understood DCPD. Well, universal except for this one slow-poke dude.

> And locals certainly are aware of which building
> 3rd St., NW passes under.

No, they aren't. You'd be lucky to find one in a hundred who has ever heard of the place.

> You manages to fuck all of those up.

Nobody in the general public uses your favorite exit to get to the ballpark. And you need to decide whether this imaginary wall of yours lies to the east or to the west of all those grassy areas with small trees. You've claimed both of late.

> How did you know that exchange was even there?
> I was unaware of it until you pointed it out.

I did a search on Brookmont Bob. You didn't. That was another just plain dumb mistake by you, and you are now paying a price for that all too common dumbness.

> And amazingly, you knew exactly which threads you
> posted as Brookmont Bob in.

See the above, dope.

> The whole idiotic concept of "chicken place" is
> just another example of you moving the goal posts
> in a feeble attempt to save face after getting
> your ass kicked. It is irrelevant.

It's a very BASIC concept, except to desperate lying morons. KFC, Popeye's, and Chik-fil-A would all be examples of area chicken places. Church's would be as well if they had outlets in the area anymore. Liberty BBQ would not be.

> LOL! The money form that deal is still rolling in
> and city residents are paying less for water. Win-win.

FCC was forced by repeated losses in court to settle for less than what its reps had called 'pennies on the dollar' not long before. Millions of dollars worth of infrastructure were lost, large portions of its cash-flow and customer franchise were lost, and along with that, the ability to pad city coffers by piling charges onto County residents. Custer may have had a worse outcome than FCC, but he'd be on a short list.

> More sour grapes.

No, more personal insight gained from having actually lived in a given locale. Florida is in general a horrible place.

> Well, you simply know that not to be true.

The chili, soup, sandwiches, and pizza at Santini's are all pretty good. What have you had lately that could have topped all that?

> Having to share any dining event with you would no
> doubt ruin one's appetite.

It's unlikely that you'll ever have the opportunity to find out.

> Still trying to make excuses for the inexcusable. Sad.

Still pointing out that in your consistently far from the mark descriptions of this wine, you have only confirmed that neither you nor 'your wife' has ever had so much as a sip of Terlato Pinot Grigio Friuli Colli Orientali.

> The fact is you are unaware of my comings and
> goings. Unlike you, I don't point out every
> outing I may make.

An absence of any such outings would explain a lot.

> Then again, yours is one mundane trip per year.

If it weren't for the delights of Spring Training, I'd never travel to Florida again.

> Wow! You really are a coward. I though it was
> limited to grills and fox, but you fear nearly
> everything outside your front door. Irrational
> fears need treating.

For the reasons listed above and more, Florida sucks very badly. Unless you have no choice in the matter, or in the event of Spring Training, just don't go there.

> It's called enjoying a real vacation. If you ever
> go on one, try it some time.

It's called cowering behind a wall of lies -- one of your specialties.

Posted by: MXKNG ()
Date: December 05, 2019 10:36AM

> -----
>
>
> N.
>
> >
>
> >
> As your assumption and use of the word confirms,
> any chef at all would seem a 'celeb' to you.
>
>

YOU'RE the 1 who made him to be a "celebrity", DOLT. Everybody here is aware of your fake braggodoccio.

>
> > Well, hard to believe unless the whole story is
>
> > poorly concocted fiction.
>
>
>
>
>

What you posted WASN'T reality, dumbo, it was more of your BS.

> >
>
>
>
>
>
> > However, there are better choices at Nat's
> Park
> > than Stella.
>
> No, there are not.

Obviously, you've never been there beside you not knowing shit about either beer or baseball, Gerund Boy. If we don't consider the so-called "craft" brews there, the Bud's a better choice. It's more like beer than all that fruity Belgian stuff. If I want something fruity, they have wine for that. Wine doesn't go that well with baseball.

>
> >
>
> Yes. If you somehow want to portray yourself as a
> person knowledgeable of events and conditions in
> your area, you most certainly should be aware of
> what nearby neighborhoods are being seen by real
> estate professionals as being among the most
> popular.

He's not looking to buy a house, DOLT. He already has one. Only somebody looking to buy a house would want to know about it. That's a position you'll never be in, since that FIFY troll likely is right that you're a couple of weeks behind in the rent at the flophouse where you live.

> >
>
>
> > The whole idiotic concept of "chicken place"
> is
> > just another example of you moving the goal
> posts
> > in a feeble attempt to save face after getting
> > your ass kicked. It is irrelevant.
>

Does Liberty sell chicken? Yes? It's a place to buy chicken, then. That makes it a "chicken place". Of course, logic is wasted on a retard like you.

>
> >
>
> >
> > Having to share any dining event with you would
> no
> > doubt ruin one's appetite.
>
> It's unlikely that you'll ever have the
> opportunity to find out.

In case you ain't figgered it out yet, DUMBO, he doesn't want that "opportunity". Nobody in his right mind would want that "opportunity". Who wants to spend ANY time with some nasty, Depends peeing old man who considers shitposting obbnoxious BS to a half baked internet forum and yelling at kids to get off his lawn the high points in his life?

>
> >
>
> > The fact is you are unaware of my comings and
> > goings. Unlike you, I don't point out every
> > outing I may make.
>
> An absence of any such outings would explain a
> lot.

Since you make up yours, the absence is on you.

>

Date: December 05, 2019 10:59AM

> ^^^ Like so many others, you hang on my every
> word.

Nobody cares about even one word of yours. REally. Nobody. Seriously. Nobody. Every word of every post of yours is boring which is why nobody cares. Nobody cares about boring things because they bore them and nobody cares about anything that bores them because it's boring. When people are bored they don't care about whatever's boring them because it's boring and it's boring to care about boring things and nobody wants to be bothered about boring things because they're broing. Boring events, boring travels and boring dinners and boring trips are all boring in a boring life which is why nobody cares because it's all boring and nobody cares about boring things because boring things bore people because they're boring. Seriously. Nobody cares. Really. It's boring so nobody cares. Truthfully. Nobody cares. Actually. Nobody. Nobody cares. Really. Nobody.

Date: December 05, 2019 11:06AM

Well, considering the season, it's hard to be too tough on conditions out there this morning. It's on the breezy side once again, but it's bright and sunny with no chance of rain, and from 37 degrees just a while ago, it should at least make it up into the mid-40s at some point. Nothing to write home about, but it's another not-terrible day that will move us 24 hours closer to the eventual return of the good stuff.

A lot of good stuff was meanwhile had at last night's World Series Victory Dinner, which ended up being at Coastal Flats at Tysons. Two of our Club Level compadres had to call out over a need to pack for sudden business travel today. Occupational hazard for them. The remaining six of us however had some great food and a fine time. Started with an array of apps, inclusing baby cake sliders, deviled eggs, and shrimp & crab louie over guacamole. Then moved on to some grouper, cod fingers, several plates of salmon, and a drunken rib-eye. Stuffed people could only manage to pass around an order of bread pudding for dessert. First time since October that we'd all been together, We'll have to put another of these events together for sometime in January.

In other news, there's been not much more than the usual beating about the bush by all these media slugs. The Winter Meetings will open on Monday, but these days, the meetings are more of a pretense than anything else, with the bulk of actual business being done behind-the-scenes electronically. We'll see what develops in any case. Hopefully, some good will come out of it all for the Nats.

No good at all is expected of course to come out of the slums of Falls Church City, no matter how long anyone waits around for it. In the latest Little City snafu meanwhile, Insight and its proposed 50.000 sqft Broad & Washington Whole Foods project would include no office space at all, but still wants to gobble up all of the city-owned parking behind Thompson's and Clare & Don's for a period of at least 18 months. C&D's has already said they would have no choice but to close up shop if that happened. Stay tuned for more bloody in-fighting.

Date: December 05, 2019 12:10PM

MXKNG Wrote:
> YOU'RE the 1 who made him to be a "celebrity",
> DOLT. Everybody here is aware of your fake
> braggodoccio.

I made him out to be a 'visitor'. You stumbled into adding the rest. While also badly misspelling the word braggadocio.

> Obviously, you've never been there...

Season tickets since 2005. And if you like Budweiser, do go ahead and chug some. Being more attuned to better beer, I just can't stand the stuff.

> Only somebody looking to buy a house would want
> to know about it.

No, anyone hoping to pass himself off as a knower of local things would want to keep abreast of such matters as well. Bozo Boy doesn't bother, of course. He just runs his mouth.

Posted by: Gayvid_Blimmo ()
Date: December 05, 2019 12:10PM

>
>
>
> No good at all is expected of course to come out
> of the slums of Falls Church City, no matter how
> long anyone waits around for it. In the latest
> Little City snafu meanwhile, Insight and its
> proposed 50.000 sqft Broad & Washington Whole
> Foods project would include no office space at
> all, but still wants to gobble up all of the
> city-owned parking behind Thompson's and Clare &
> Don's for a period of at least 18 months. C&D's
> has already said they would have no choice but to
> close up shop if that happened. Stay tuned for
> more bloody in-fighting.

For somebody who thinks they're so much better than FC & that FC isn't worth their time, you sure spend a lot of time & bandwidth on it.

Date: December 05, 2019 01:54PM

> No, the open fields, woods, and streams of the
> Sweet Spot are far more attractive to wildlife
> than the barren, built up checkerboard of
> Broafmont's dusty quarter-acre lots.

By your own accounts, there is a lack of a variety of aves in your area as well as a dearth of cottontails. Seems the spot isn't so sweet after all.

> A large fox is not a tiny animal. And acting for
> 15-20 seconds so as not to spook or disturb a
> gorgeous example of such an animal is indeed a
> sign of respect.

Fox in this area are rarely, if ever, more than 20 lbs. That isn't large. Coward.

> Table of ten on Thanksgiving. The only actual
> question in advance was over a couple that had
> gotten into a bit of a tiff a few days prior, but
> they each in fact attended and they were entirely
> civil toward each other. These sorts of things
> can sometimes happen in adult relationships.

Table of ten? There was a question about one couple? If they came, where did the possibility of twelve come from? Time to backtrack, dope.

> As your assumption and use of the word confirms,
> any chef at all would seem a 'celeb' to you. Life
> is meanwhile not so neat and tidy as small minds
> would try to imagine.

You gave him a title with capital letters. Guess you oversold his talents. Then again, you indicated he served some tailgate fare as appetizers. LOL!

> There's that hiding that you should have been
> engaged in all along. No need to confront or
> accept any sort of reality at all.

The reality is that you are a known and confirmed liar and fraud.

> That person was you, but as you often note, your
> attention can tend to wander and become divided

Nope. Not the first time your inability to distinguish between different people mocking you has been noted though. Many folks know that the mere mention of a carport will induce your Pavlovian response. Apparently, someone induced you to post as Brookmont Bob at the mere mention of a substandard automobile shelter.

> No, there are not.

There are plenty. Again, it calls into question whether or not you've actually been to the park. After all, you are unfamiliar with the local exits, parks or police force.

> And sometimes what I post is what Redfin has
> posted, and you end up looking like a complete
> fool as the result. All this Brockmont hub-bub
> going on, and you miss it like it was a 30-foot
> cliff.

Perhaps you can post a link from Redfin to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Can you manage that?

> Yes. If you somehow want to portray yourself as a
> person knowledgeable of events and conditions in
> your area, you most certainly should be aware of
> what nearby neighborhoods are being seen by real
> estate professionals as being among the most
> popular. You of course had no clue. No clue at
> all.

Which real estate agents in the area are talking about Brockmont? Who has a listing for a home for sale in the neighborhood?

> No map needed, dolt.

Clearly you do.

> No, it's 'the police'. Not MPD, MPDC, or MPDDC.
> All that nonsense can and should be avoided --
> especially in the context of out-of-town audiences
> -- through use of the universally understood DCPD.
> Well, universal except for this one slow-poke
> dude.

Except you didn't use the term police. You stupidly used the incorrect term DCPD. Local media and bloggers use the MPD acronym on a regular basis.

> No, they aren't. You'd be lucky to find one in a
> hundred who has ever heard of the place.

Convenient excuse for a dope that made an ass out of himself for not knowing what building he was allegedly driving under on his make believe roundabout way to the ballpark. The simple fact is that people who live and/or work in DC know exactly what building 3rd St., NW passes under. It only took you getting your ass handed to you for you to understand that.

> Nobody in the general public uses your favorite
> exit to get to the ballpark.

Plenty of people do. Further, it isn't only used to access the ballpark. Someone who allegedly owned a home in a neighborhood less than a mile from the exit would certainly be aware of it.

> And you need to
> decide whether this imaginary wall of yours lies
> to the east or to the west of all those grassy
> areas with small trees. You've claimed both of
> late.

The wall is on the west side of the park or the east side of Washington Avenue. Take a look at your own picture that you posted of the park.

spirit-of-justice-park1.jpg

Do you see how the topography of the park is flat and the building on the right (Rayburn) is actually BELOW the level of the park? What is it that you think holds the west end of the park up in that photo?

> I did a search on Brookmont Bob. You didn't.
> That was another just plain dumb mistake by you,
> and you are now paying a price for that all too
> common dumbness.

Yeah, I didn't do a search of Brookmont Bob (you). Whooptie fucking doo. You posted as Brookmont Bob, so it was easy for you to remember.

> It's a very BASIC concept, except to desperate
> lying morons. KFC, Popeye's, and Chik-fil-A would
> all be examples of area chicken places. Church's
> would be as well if they had outlets in the area
> anymore. Liberty BBQ would not be.

The question was never about a "chicken place." You only introduced the term because you fucked up on whether Liberty has chicken or not.

> FCC was forced by repeated losses in court to
> settle for less than what its reps had called
> 'pennies on the dollar' not long before. Millions
> of dollars worth of infrastructure were lost,
> large portions of its cash-flow and customer
> franchise were lost, and along with that, the
> ability to pad city coffers by piling charges onto
> County residents. Custer may have had a worse
> outcome than FCC, but he'd be on a short list.

The deal is still bringing in cash and will be for many years. You won't.

> No, more personal insight gained from having
> actually lived in a given locale. Florida is in
> general a horrible place.

Sour grapes.

> The chili, soup, sandwiches, and pizza at
> Santini's are all pretty good. What have you had
> lately that could have topped all that?

Every meal since your takeout.

> It's unlikely that you'll ever have the
> opportunity to find out.

Counting my blessings for that. Then again, GAR and Red Lobster are not in my repertoire.

> Still pointing out that in your consistently far
> from the mark descriptions of this wine, you have
> only confirmed that neither you nor 'your wife'
> has ever had so much as a sip of Terlato Pinot
> Grigio Friuli Colli Orientali.

Described it to perfection and properly noted that you and your imaginary principals paired it improperly with your imaginary dinner.

> An absence of any such outings would explain a
> lot.

Only your stupidity explains your dumbness.

> If it weren't for the delights of Spring Training,
> I'd never travel to Florida again.

I guess the equity is not built up enough.

> For the reasons listed above and more, Florida
> sucks very badly. Unless you have no choice in
> the matter, or in the event of Spring Training,
> just don't go there.

Sour grapes.

> It's called cowering behind a wall of lies -- one
> of your specialties.

Funny coming from a confirmed liar and fraud who may be the biggest sissy coward in the region.

Posted by: TMXFX ()
Date: December 06, 2019 09:45AM

> MXKNG Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> While also badly
> misspelling the word braggadocio.

So who TF R U, Gerund Boy, the fucking Spelling Police? This is FFXU. Nobody gives a shit about spelling, grammar or punctuation. Sign up to sub in the FCPS if you want to be the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Police.

>
> >
>
> Season tickets since 2005.

You've been proven a fake 100X on FFXU. Nobody believes you.

> And if you like
> Budweiser, do go ahead and chug some. Being more
> attuned to betteroverpriced, mediocre beer, I pretend I just can't stand the
> stuff b\c I'm such a phoney.

FIFY, since that troll's living in your head rent free, I thought I'd take a page from his playbook

>
> > Only somebody looking to buy a house would want
>
> > to know about it.
>
> No, anyone hoping to pass himself off as a knower
> of local things would want to keep abreast of such
> matters as well.

YOu're the only 1 trying to pass themself off like that. In fact, you try to pass yourself off as a knower of everything; a fucking know it all. What happens is you get proven a dumbo every time,

> Bozo Boy doesn't bother, of
> course. He just runs his mouth.

It's understood, of course, that by "Bozo Boy", you refer to yourself.

Date: December 06, 2019 11:04AM

seven figure city Wrote:
Try posting as an adult someday, tool-boy.

> By your own accounts, there is a lack of a variety of
> aves in your area as well as a dearth of cottontails.
> Seems the spot isn't so sweet after all.

Aves would have been better capitalized, and there is in fact a plethora of wildlife out here in the beautiful Sweet Spot, this due in large part to its far more generously rural terms of its subdivision and development. Falls CHurch City has some 7,200 people crammed into each square mile of its high-rises and aging patchworks of cramped, quarter acre lots. My shed has more elbow room than that. Populations of individual species of wildlife meanwhile fluctuate in nature, an outside-the-box sort of concept that many among the poorly schooled are apt to struggle with.

> Fox in this area are rarely, if ever, more than 20
> lbs. That isn't large. Coward.

The plural of fox is foxes, dope, and in the phrase 'large fox,' the adjective refers not to any independent standard, but rather to the range of sizes normally seen among foxes. A non-dumb person would have known that all on his own.

> Table of ten? There was a question about one
> couple? If they came, where did the possibility
> of twelve come from? Time to backtrack, dope.

10-12 indicates an expected range of attendees. 10 is a member in that range. So are 11 and 12. There were meanwhile no check lists or velvet ropes involved. Welcome had been extended within a certain circle, with 10-12 among those expected actually to come by.

> You gave him a title with capital letters.

The Visiting Chef. And you of course construed that to mean that he must be some sort of TV personality or other? What a dope! He is in fact a chef by profession, and he was in fact working on Thanksgiving Day in a home that was not his own. Hence, Visiting Chef. The lowest of low-brows ought to have been able to follow along with that much, but you were notably unable to accomplish it. Congrats!

> Guess you oversold his talents.

Oh, there's no doubt that he's quite talented, both in the kitchen and in the field. Certainly beats the tar out of your girl, Marie Callender.

> Then again, you indicated he served some tailgate
> fare as appetizers. LOL!

I don't do these crass tailgate parties very often myself, but I've not really heard either that breast of mourning dove poppers are a regular feature at such affairs. I'm thinking instead that this is just another hopelessly futile bit of ignorant stretch on your part.

> The reality is that you are a known and confirmed
> liar and fraud.

Yet another hopelessly futile bit of ignorant stretch on your part.

> Nope.

Run! Hide! Cower! Think that you have even a ghost of a chance of fooling even yourself. While it's not exactly Brockmont, Sipping on a Stella is one of your better-known push-buttons. I only use it when I actually am sipping on a Stella, but the results are remarkably consistent.

> Not the first time your inability to distinguish
> between different people mocking you.

You refer in further desperation here to the vast fail armies of transparent sock-puppets that you are so regularly and shamefully forced into calling upon. This in addition to the actual posters whose words you so regularly ignore, distort, and deny.

> Many folks know that the mere mention of a carport
> will induce your Pavlovian response.

LOL! I'm the one who knows well enough to HAVE a carport. You're the doltish, backward thinking, garage loving stooge who has all these problems with other people doing things the right way.

> There are plenty. Again, it calls into question
> whether or not you've actually been to the park.

Nats Park is a bought-and-paid-for Budweiser domain. Stella can make the best of that bad situation. And again, in addition to eight pre-season games down in West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie, we did a total of 50 games at Nats Park this year -- 42 in the regular season and eight more in the post-season, The final three of those involved travel past the grassy areas planted with small trees along Washington Avenue after the dolts at DCPD decided to make access to the park from the east a lot harder than it should have been

> After all, you are unfamiliar with the local
> exits, parks or police force.

While I wisely lived there only briefly, I am more than well aware of the childish antics of rank and lowly assholes from Falls Church City. My work was meanwhile based downtown for more than forty years, and of course my partners and I enjoyed maintaining a residence in SEDC for fourteen years. I know quite a bit about the city. You know quite a bit about behaving like a low-grade churlish dope.

Posted by: Detectorer of DIMWITS ()
Date: December 06, 2019 12:02PM

> o come by.
>
> >
>
> L
>
>trees along Washington Avenue after the
> dolts at DCPD decided to make access to the park
> from the east a lot harder than it should have
> been
>
> >

The DOLT is you, Dim Wit. It's been shown to you 100X there's NO SUCH THING as "DCPD", at least not in the Washington Area. You're just too stupid to get it. That's why they call you "Dim Wit".

Date: December 06, 2019 12:13PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Clearly you do (need a map).

Not at all. I have personally stood atop that cliff and gazed straight out across the ridge line of a three story building that until recently stood at the bottom of it. You're the lying cloistered dumbfuck who can't so much as admit that the cliff even exists. Patently stupid.

> Except you didn't use the term police. You
> stupidly used the incorrect term DCPD.

More of your usual distorted, boxed in, narrow-minded, rules-seeking lack of any upstairs acuity, sense, or intelligence at all.

> The simple fact is that people who live and/or
> work in DC know exactly what building 3rd St.,
> NW passes under.

No, that's quite contrary to fact. Ask around. Man-on-the-street types who can accurately recall the name of ANY building in that vicinity will be found to be as scarce as hen's teeth.

> The wall is on the west side of the park or the
> east side of Washington Avenue.

Which is why you illustrated it by posting a picture of D Street??? There is no wall. There are no moats or drawbridges either. There are however grassy areas with small trees.

> Yeah, I didn't do a search of Brookmont Bob (you).
> Whooptie fucking doo. You posted as Brookmont
> Bob, so it was easy for you to remember.

Your ever-raging emotional distress continues to betray you. I of course actually did do such a search. That's why I had no trouble in finding the subject posts, while you utterly failed to do so, thus paving the way to again making a complete ass of yourself by posting completely false claims and statements about the now long ago poster who still so tortures every miserable fiber of your tiny little being.

> The question was never about a "chicken place."
> You only introduced the term because you fucked up
> on whether Liberty has chicken or not.

The original point was that chicken left-overs in FCC would have come from out of town, as FCC had no chicken place of its own. Still doesn't.

> The deal is still bringing in cash and will be for
> many years. You won't.

The deal is still standing as a massive, stinging defeat for the crumpled forces of FCC. The Charge of the Light Brigade came to a better end. When all was said and done, FCC was barely able to gather up crumbs from under the table, as courts paved the way for Fairfax Water simply to take everything else and make off with it.

> Sour grapes.

More of your childish drivel put up in absence of any credible defense for the miserable general nature and condition of the state of Florida.

> Every meal since your takeout.

Care to elaborate? And since you have now opened the door to it, I will taunt you further by noting that we had dinner out YET AGAIN last night. The wife did a lamb shank with a by the glass order of house pinot grigio. I was more in the mood for an extra large bowl of spaghetti and meat sauce, simply paired with some freshly brewed iced tea. Not sure yet what we'll do for dinner tonight, but it sure is nice to be so bountifully bankrolled.

> Counting my blessings for that. Then again, GAR
> and Red Lobster are not in my repertoire.

I suspect they are simply above your pay-grade. Many among those of us with Scrooge McDuck-like levels of disposable income do indeed enjoy meals at GAR stores with some frequency and meals at Red Lobster more occasionally. I have not yet had their NEW! version of butter-poached lobster, but the old one was excellent. You of course don't often dine anywhere at all that you are not simply ashamed of.

> Described it to perfection and properly noted that
> you and your imaginary principals paired it
> improperly with your imaginary dinner.

More chjldish drivel. The word 'fruity' is a drop-dead, TILT-grade marker for your having never had this wine. Your bad yet again!

> I guess the equity is not built up enough.

There is well more than a million dollars of equity in the home, and that's after securing the primary mortgage and the $200K 10/15 equity line that you could never qualify for. Sucks to be you, as usual.

Posted by: seven figure cities ()
Date: December 06, 2019 01:06PM

> Try posting as an adult someday, tool-boy.

Try telling the truth sometime or, at the very least, own up to your blunders.

> Aves would have been better capitalized, and there
> is in fact a plethora of wildlife out here in the
> beautiful Sweet Spot, this due in large part to
> its far more generously rural terms of its
> subdivision and development. Falls CHurch City
> has some 7,200 people crammed into each square
> mile of its high-rises and aging patchworks of
> cramped, quarter acre lots. My shed has more
> elbow room than that. Populations of individual
> species of wildlife meanwhile fluctuate in nature,
> an outside-the-box sort of concept that many among
> the poorly schooled are apt to struggle with.

And while the populations in FCC are doing just fine, it seems the wildlife isn't so fond of the shit spot as of late.

> The plural of fox is foxes, dope, and in the
> phrase 'large fox,' the adjective refers not to
> any independent standard, but rather to the range
> of sizes normally seen among foxes. A non-dumb
> person would have known that all on his own.

So, you are admitting that you cowered in fear of a small animal. Got it.

> 10-12 indicates an expected range of attendees.
> 10 is a member in that range. So are 11 and 12.
> There were meanwhile no check lists or velvet
> ropes involved. Welcome had been extended within
> a certain circle, with 10-12 among those expected
> actually to come by.

Yup, called it. That was a weak backtrack. Even coming from a dipshit like you.

> The Visiting Chef. And you of course construed
> that to mean that he must be some sort of TV
> personality or other?

I was making fun of you for giving him such a lofty title and capitalizing the title as well. Of course, that went right over your head.

> He is in fact
> a chef by profession, and he was in fact working
> on Thanksgiving Day in a home that was not his
> own. Hence, Visiting Chef.

LOL! Still sticking with the stupid title. Your stupidity is only further compounded by your stubbornness.

> > Guess you oversold his talents.
>
> Oh, there's no doubt that he's quite talented,
> both in the kitchen and in the field. Certainly
> beats the tar out of your girl, Marie Callender.

You know I scoff at the slop GAR puts forward and mock it for its reliance on salt to shove on unrefined customers. You think I would consume any prepared meal in my grocer's freezer? You ARE as dumb as they come.

> I don't do these crass tailgate parties very often
> myself, but I've not really heard either that
> breast of mourning dove poppers are a regular
> feature at such affairs.

Not surprising considering your lack of knowledge surrounding all forms of cuisine. Jalapeno poppers are a known tailgate item. Adding dove to them is not a newfangled trick. You just admitted crass is above you. Not surprising.

> Yet another hopelessly futile bit of ignorant
> stretch on your part.

Confirmed many times over and over. It's confirmed here on a daily basis. You are too dumb to pull off your attempts at fraud though.

> Run! Hide! Cower! Think that you have even a
> ghost of a chance of fooling even yourself. While
> it's not exactly Brockmont, Sipping on a
> Stella
is one of your better-known
> push-buttons. I only use it when I actually am
> sipping on a Stella, but the results are
> remarkably consistent.

I don't give a shit what shitty beer you are pretending to drink while pretending to be at a ballgame.

> You refer in further desperation here to the vast
> fail armies of transparent sock-puppets that you
> are so regularly and shamefully forced into
> calling upon. This in addition to the actual
> posters whose words you so regularly ignore,
> distort, and deny.

I refer to the fact that there a great many who find it humorous to mock and taunt you for your obvious lies and frauds. You're either too stupid to distinguish between clearly different people or your fragile ego just won't let you accept that obvious fact.

> LOL! I'm the one who knows well enough to HAVE a
> carport. You're the doltish, backward thinking,
> garage loving stooge who has all these problems
> with other people doing things the right way.

And Brookmont Bob just so happens to share that poor-man mentality? Busted, dope. Just admit it and let it die.

> Nats Park is a bought-and-paid-for Budweiser
> domain. Stella can make the best of that bad
> situation.

And yet, numerous non-AB InBev brews are available.

> The final three of those
> involved travel past the grassy areas planted with
> small trees along Washington Avenue

Which would not be visible from a passenger or driver in a vehicle due to the presence of a 12 foot wall obstructing the view on the grass. Of course, you'd have to look past the large asphalt parking lot to see the wall.

If you were stopped at the light off of exit 6 (which you were completely unaware of) you'd have a clear view of both.

> after the
> dolts at DCPD decided to make access to the park
> from the east a lot harder than it should have
> been

Why was the Dodge City Police Department working in MPD territory?

> My work
> was meanwhile based downtown for more than forty
> years,

No doubt a drone cowering in his cube that whole time.

> and of course my partners and I enjoyed
> maintaining a residence in SEDC for fourteen
> years. I know quite a bit about the city.

All evidence indicates otherwise.

Date: December 06, 2019 01:09PM

Well, it's another kind of so-so morning out here in the delightful Sweet Spot today, but things may be looking up a bit here in the short-term. It was a not-so-hot 33 degrees earlier, low enough to make that walk down to retrieve the morning paper less than the thrilling exercise that it sometimes is. But at lunch time, here it is already above 45 degrees and headed past 50. Can't be all that bad. There are some breezes out there, but barely a chance of rain, and since the yard guys were here for the second time yesterday, there are no leaves left to be blowing around out there. The crew will be back for a third and final pass around the peoperty in a week or two.

In other news, the Nats and Howie Kendrick are in agreement on terms of a one-year, $6.25 million deal for 2020. After his top-notch show in the post=season, every team in MLB is out there looking for a 'Howie Kendrick type player'. The best of those of course is Howie Kendrick, and it looks like the Nats will have him back again nest year. Good player, and a class act too.

Not any sort of class act at all of course are these falsifying phonies and fibbers from Falls Church City. They'll just say and do anything at all, regardless of whether there is any honest basis for it. It's almost as if they all work for FOX News. In any case, there is not much new in terms of horrible headlines for the Itsy Bitsy City today, so that should come as something of a relief to some.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2019 01:11PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: December 06, 2019 01:30PM

> Not at all. I have personally stood atop that
> cliff and gazed straight out across the ridge line
> of a three story building that until recently
> stood at the bottom of it.

If you had stood in that spot, you'd have noticed the next door neighbor down the hill is the Quarry Inn. They are, after all, neighbors in the 7100 Block of Lee Highway. You've stubbornly and foolishly denied they are on the same block and that somehow this slight hill between them prevents them from being so. This, despite the fact, that the two structures are less than 100 feet apart.

> More of your usual distorted, boxed in,
> narrow-minded, rules-seeking lack of any upstairs
> acuity, sense, or intelligence at all.

More of your stubbornness not allowing for you to admit to your stupidity. You got caught making a bonehead statement. Just live with it and move on. Or, as you seem to prefer, I and others will continue to mock you for it.

> No, that's quite contrary to fact. Ask around.
> Man-on-the-street types who can accurately recall
> the name of ANY building in that vicinity will be
> found to be as scarce as hen's teeth.

They may not know it is the Perkins Building, but they'd know it is the DOL building. You couldn't even come up with that. Then you had to be beaten into submission with photographic evidence.

> Which is why you illustrated it by posting a
> picture of D Street???

I posted numerous pictures. One was taken from Washington Avenue looking toward D Street. It is the view one would have of the park while driving in either direction of Washington Avenue. Clearly, you've never made that drive.

I also posted numerous links to street view. Why are you conveniently ignoring those now.

This is another picture I posted.

Aerial_View_of_the_House_Office_Building

Look at the right side of the picture. See the wall that is taller than the box truck that would block any view of the park while driving along Washington Ave.? Yeah, you fucked up and got caught in another lie.

> There is no wall.

Photographic evidence and links to street view tell a different story. They also confirm you are a fraud.

> There
> are no moats or drawbridges either. There are
> however grassy areas with small trees.

Not visible to those driving along Washington Avenue.

> Your ever-raging emotional distress continues to
> betray you. I of course actually did do such a
> search.

And came up with the other threads you posted as Brookmont Bob in. Of course, someone taunted you out of your hovel my the mere mention of a carport.

> The original point was that chicken left-overs in
> FCC would have come from out of town, as FCC had
> no chicken place of its own. Still doesn't.

And the counter point was that there is no need to leave FCC to get tasty fried chicken because a superior product can be found at Liberty. It doesn't fucking matter it is from a "chicken place" or not.

> The deal is still standing as a massive, stinging
> defeat for the crumpled forces of FCC. The Charge
> of the Light Brigade came to a better end. When
> all was said and done, FCC was barely able to
> gather up crumbs from under the table, as courts
> paved the way for Fairfax Water simply to take
> everything else and make off with it.

They got the water system and FCC scooped up one of the most valuable pieces of property in the region. Dope.

> More of your childish drivel put up in absence of
> any credible defense for the miserable general
> nature and condition of the state of Florida.

LOL! You irrational fears are what makes things miserable for YOU and YOU alone.

Date: December 06, 2019 02:13PM

seven figure cities Wrote:
> So, you are admitting that you cowered in fear of
> a small animal. Got it.

Try harder, asshole. Out of simple respect for such a fine and noble creature, I paused for all of 15-20 seconds to observe and admire a large fox nobly standing on my front porch before completing a trip out to the car. As a wealthy retired person, I can afford to dally like that where some poor saps perhaps could not.

> You know I scoff at the slop GAR puts forward and
> mock it for its reliance on salt to shove on
> unrefined customers.

You are an uneducated, inexperienced, and unmitigated dope when it comes to any aspect at all of the hospitality industry.

> And Brookmont Bob just so happens to share that
> poor-man mentality?

I don't know. But he was quite plainly bright enough to recognize your fingerprints all over the word 'carport' and thus connect you back to your miserably failed efforts regarding the Water Wars and Chicken Wars.

> No doubt a drone cowering in his cube that whole time.

Did you mean 'cubicle' by any chance? Meanwhile, having become a major figure in the field, I served for a good number of years as a USG rep to various international financial and monetary bodies.

> All evidence indicates otherwise.

What actual evidence would that be again? Do you think that your own oft-thrown tantrums and tirades count as evidence of anything beyond your own defective and unstable nature? What a dope!

With the pending arrival of the Nats in early 2005, three partners and I joined to acquire an in-town base of operations in SEDC. We kept it until half of us had died. The fact that all this is so far above anything that you could ever even have imagined accomplishing does not alter any of the facts, possibly excepting the increasing severity of your own degrees of envy and butthurt over it all.

Date: December 06, 2019 02:26PM

> Try harder, asshole. Out of simple respect for
> such a fine and noble creature, I paused for all
> of 15-20 seconds to observe and admire a large fox
> nobly standing on my front porch before completing
> a trip out to the car.

You cowered like a little bitch. After all, you are a coward.

> You are an uneducated, inexperienced, and
> unmitigated dope when it comes to any aspect at
> all of the hospitality industry.

LOL! The circles that have been run around you on this topic are well worn.

> I don't know. But he was quite plainly bright
> enough to recognize your fingerprints all over the
> word 'carport' and thus connect you back to your
> miserably failed efforts regarding the Water Wars
> and Chicken Wars.

You only confirmed Brookmont Bob was your sock puppet by pointing out the fact he was triggered by the mere mention of a carport. Dumb.

> Did you mean 'cubicle' by any chance?

No. Cube. Anyone who's ever worked in any professional setting knows that a cubicle is also called a cubicle desk, office cubicle, cubicle workstation, or simply a cube.

> Meanwhile,
> having become a major figure in the field, I
> served for a good number of years as a USG rep to
> various international financial and monetary
> bodies.

LOL! Fraud.

> > All evidence indicates otherwise.
>
> What actual evidence would that be again?

The DCPD Disaster
The Daly Debacle
The Washington Avenue Wipeout
The Spirit of Justice Spill

Just to name a few.

> Do you
> think that your own oft-thrown tantrums and
> tirades count as evidence of anything beyond your
> own defective and unstable nature? What a dope!

What you would like to call tantrums and tirades are merely facts and evidence that send you into such childish rages.

> With the pending arrival of the Nats in early
> 2005, three partners and I joined to acquire an
> in-town base of operations in SEDC. We kept it
> until half of us had died.

Except, it appears you know next to nothing about the neighborhood or nearby neighborhoods you pretend to have owned a home in.

Where's this supposed phase two. Did the unsuccessful and miserable roll out of the Phase One Failure set that back? LOL!

Date: December 07, 2019 08:47AM

> Try posting as an adult someday, tool-boy.

So plainly enough, yesterday was simply not the day on which our tutti-fruiti tool-boy friend decided to try his hand at posting as an adult. Instead, he bitterly trundled along once again through the same old childish sing-song refrains, the same old pointless and deflective bits of irrlevant minutia, the same old 'exercises' of ridiculous pretend powers, the same old hopeless delusions and baseless mirages that have been seen here so many times before -- the lot of it of course drawn from a mind deeply troubled by long-standing patterns of ignorance, envy, and bitch-slapped butthurt. And all of that of course seasoned with some of the usual hapless language blunders. Those are ever inescapable.

And are conditions apt soon to improve over there in the intellectual desolation of Falls Church City? Only time will tell, but the odds are certainly stacked against it. At this point, I would expect to see nothing more than the same old sorts of low-grade, downscale, ignorant blabber that have come spilling out of the place now for years and years. If there were an actual capability for anything better, we would have seen it already.

Posted by: MBXXM ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:22AM

> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Try posting as an adult someday, tool-boy.
>
> So plainly enough, yesterday was simply not the
> day on which our tutti-fruiti tool-boy friend
> decided to try his hand at posting as an adult.
> Instead, he bitterly trundled along once again
> through the same old childish sing-song refrains,
> the same old pointless and deflective bits of
> irrlevant minutia, the same old 'exercises' of
> ridiculous pretend powers, the same old hopeless
> delusions and baseless mirages that have been seen
> here so many times before -- the lot of it of
> course drawn from a mind deeply troubled by
> long-standing patterns of ignorance, envy, and
> bitch-slapped butthurt. And all of that of course
> seasoned with some of the usual hapless language
> blunders. Those are ever inescapable.
>
> And are conditions apt soon to improve over there
> in the intellectual desolation of Falls Church
> City? Only time will tell, but the odds are
> certainly stacked against it. At this point, I
> would expect to see nothing more than the same old
> sorts of low-grade, downscale, ignorant blabber
> that have come spilling out of the place now for
> years and years. If there were an actual
> capability for anything better, we would have seen
> it already.

You've just described everything you've posted on FFXU. Great job at describing your shitposts, Gerund Boy! Now go backand change the names to make it accurate,. WHERE TF is that FIFY troll when you need him?

Posted by: glmjt ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:39AM

Still going? Fucking incredible.

Date: December 07, 2019 11:06AM

seven figure city Wrote:

Spme selected reply and ridicule...

> You cowered like a little bitch. After all, you
> are a coward.

You weren't there. This is nothing but more stupid childish bullshit.. Again, one of your sorry-ass specialties.

> LOL! The circles that have been run around you on
> this topic are well worn.

Oh, look! It's yet another load of that stupid childish bullshit stuff. You have no connection to nor any understanding of the hospitality industry. You don't know when scallop season is, you don't know when fresh seafood deliveries are made to select area restaurants, you don't understand pepper sauce or coconut risotto, and you are (for very good reason) simply afraid to name ANY of the eateries you actually dine at. Basically, you are just an itinerant boob in this department, as you are in so many others as well.

> You only confirmed Brookmont Bob was your sock
> puppet by pointing out the fact he was triggered
> by the mere mention of a carport. Dumb.

LOL! The posts that you so foolishly never bothered to search for told quite the different story. They clearly show that your feeble attempts to escape from the factual and emotional beatings once heaped upon you by Brookmont Bob have all come to nothing but more giant and dismal failure. He toasted both you and your loser town, and like Brockmont, that is something that you have never been able to recover from.

> No. Cube.

The word is 'cubicle', dumbo.

> LOL! Fraud.

This would be unacceptable as a grade-school response, but I have no trouble believing that it was the best you could come up with.

Date: December 07, 2019 11:43AM

> -----
>
>
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
> You don't know when scallop season is,
> you don't know when fresh seafood deliveries are
> made to select area restaurants, you don't
> understand pepper sauce or coconut risotto,
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>
>
>
> >
>
>
>
>

& U know what? nobody cares about that shit, either? REallu. Nobody cares; nobody. Seriously, nobody cares; nobody.

Date: December 07, 2019 12:17PM

Well, despite this latest flurry of pointless trash being posted by the usual gang of decrepit dopes and assholes from Falls Church City, it is yet another promising morning out here in the beautiful Sweet Spot. It was a somewhat challenging 31 degrees when I arose, but a quick trip into town and back has brought both supplies to the pantry and a reading above 40 to the thermometer. Each is of course quite welcome. We've got plenty of bright sun and lovely blue skies out there now with lots more of those to come. The winds are light to non-existent, so conditions are pleasant enough. Last time the yard people cleared away all the leaves, there was a spike in wildlife traffic across the property, but we haven't seen evidence of a repeat on that front as yet. Perhaps during the next batch of Cash Cab hours!

In other news, there have been just some fringe deals and other goings on in MLB of late. Talking heads have indeed been talking up all that they suppose might be about to happen at the Winter Meetings (starting on Monday), but there's little real reason to expect much in the way of headline developments at this point.

There's little reason of course to expect anything of any merit or substance at all to come out of these assorted asses from Falls Church City. Dopes and dullards don't really come much more dismal than the ones in this crew of callow cave-dwellers. Their most likely contributions here amount to more crude defacement of the thread. This is how completely overwhelmed the dummies are.

Date: December 08, 2019 08:03AM

It seems the dummies have indeed retreated, and not for the first time, into the Chamber of Shame to think about what they've done. They'll all return in time of course and then make further fools of themselves. With their limited capacities, it's more or less all they can do.

Date: December 08, 2019 09:39AM

Well. it's really cold out there now, as our usually reliable Sweet Spot thermometer was registering at sun-up the measly total of just 25 degrees. I'm going to sip on the usual cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona alright, but I'll hold off on that walk down to retrieve the morning paper, hoping that conditions will be a bit more hospitable at a later hour. There is once again a ton of sun out there just now, and the winds don't even deserve the name. This leaves us with a dose of that sort of crisp, still, quiet cold that Robert Frost might have written about. But that's pretty much all it's good for. We should be headed for a turning point soon though, as even by Cash Cab hours this afternoon, we should be seeing the mid to upper 40's. We'll venture north of 50 degrees tomorrow and could hit 60 on Tuesday. That'll be a lot better than 25, and maybe warmer temps will convince some of our local wildlife friends to get on with it and go gamboling about a little more often here.

In other news, we have reached the eve of the MLB Winter Meetings, and hyper-ventilating media-types have of course gone right over the edge. The Yankees want Cole, they scream, and the Rangers want Rendon. And? But there likely are some actual headline-worthy stories that will emerge in the coming week, and steps taken and not taken now will indeed have influence over the path of the 2020 season. The Nats will of course be hoping for a repeat this year, but they will not be hoping for a repeat of that dreadful 19-31 start. That would cost Dumb Davey his job this time around. With question marks remaining up and down the lineup though, it would be difficult even through a crystal ball to see the reality of how things will ultimately play out by next October.

Much easier to foresee of course is the likelihood of nothing at all playing out well for the sophomoric smurfs of Falls Church City. As out of the loop as any nursing home shut-in might be, these disconnected dopes can only do the rant-and-babble thing as best they can in hopes of somehow getting a scant few points put up on the board. With dim prospects on that front though, they might serve themselves better in simply rolling over to the Community Center between 11:00 and 4:00 today to 'enjoy' Day-2 of the city's annual Holiday Craft Show. As many as 50 crafters (and other merchants) are expected to be there, and it's only a dollar to get in! Get there early to avoid the crowds.

Date: December 09, 2019 07:55AM

Yes, clearly, the entire lot of them has left us all at once. Amazing how that can happen, so many posters moving en masse. Another late-year trip to Florida, should one suppose? Could someone have gone exploring over in South Falls Church and carelessly fallen down a 30-foot cliff? Such a mystery!

Posted by: FKJRC ()
Date: December 09, 2019 08:37AM

> Yes, clearly, the entire lot of them has left us
> all at once. Amazing how that can happen, so many
> posters moving en masse. Another late-year trip
> to Florida, should one suppose? Could someone
> have gone exploring over in South Falls Church and
> carelessly fallen down a 30-foot cliff? Such a
> mystery!

No, Gerund Boy, it's b\c unlike you, we actually have a life & sometimes actually have better things to do on a weekend in Christmas Season than sit at hone, all by ourself & shitpost on some dumb shit message board that's full of trolls while we pee our Depends & get up & run to the door to yell at the neighborhood kids to get off the lawn. It's the same reason why you didn't see us TG Day, either. While you were sitting at home alone eating a frozen turkey dinner & drinking some overpriced beer nobody's ever heard of, moron, & shitposting here while you went pee pee in your Depends & yelled at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn, we were with our friends & family, enjoying their company and a good meal and being perfectly happy drinking Bud and watching football.

On the other hand, a nasty moron like you was at home shitposting on FFXU b\c you're such a nasty old asswipe nobody wants to be around you or wants you around.

YOu're the 1 full of envy & butthurt as we have a life while you don't. That's your own fault. If you weren't such a lifelong nasty buttfuck, you might actually have friends or family that might ACtually want you areund.

Date: December 09, 2019 10:35AM

Well, it's unfortunately on the damp and gray side out in the grand and glorious Sweet Spot this morning, but the thermometer has already moved smartly up into the mid-40's and it is expected to continue a steady upward march across all of the next 24 hours. We're going to be getting some showers out of all that of course, but the worst of the wet should be over by this evening. Could get breezy again overnight, but only a fool would go out and buy a Generac over so trivial a thing as that.

As for the upper crust, we have a late-afternoon appointment with our legal team over in the Tysons area, but we are angling anyway to line up lunch with The Principals as an earlier part of a busy schedule. Details on that are still TBD however.

In other news, the late Marvin Miller, long-time head of the MLB Player's Association, has been elected to the Hall of Fame. It is a more than well deserved honor, as his impact on financial aspects of the game (and of society at large) can hardly be overstated.

Otherwise, no significant player moves have occurred of late, and nothing but more hot air has come from hollow media types flocked to this week's Winter Meetings in San Diego for little to no good reason at all.

Similar things can of course be said about those foolishly flocked into residence in the nowhere near seven-figure City of Falls Church. Save for severe financial constraints in fact, there is little to no good reason for anyone at all to live there. Tried it myself for a bit back in the 60's, but having quickly managed to read the tea leaves, made an urgent move out to McLean as soon as it could be arranged. Didn't last there very long either. Certainly not long enough to have become a contemporary of Brookmont Bob.

Date: December 09, 2019 11:59AM

FKJRC Wrote:
———————————————————-
(Yet another sorry-ass batch of wounded bullshit)
The taunting has lured them in yet again.

By the way, the earliest FFXU use of DCPD to refer to police in the District was in July of 2005. Some of you are such a long, long way behind the curve!

Posted by: Reminder to a DOLT ()
Date: December 09, 2019 12:08PM

Posted by: Actual JP Morgenthau ()
Date: December 09, 2019 11:59AM

FKJRC Wrote:
———————————————————-
(Yet another sorry-ass batch of wounded bullshit)
The taunting has lured them in yet again.

By the way, the earliest FFXU use of DCPD to refer to police in the District was in July of 2005. Some of you are such a long, long way behind the curve!

It was wrong in 2005. Guess what, MORON? It's STILL wrong in 2019!
There was no such thing as DCPD in 2005. Guess what, DUMBO? There STILL is NO SUCH THING in 2019!

It's just like your BS with the cell phones while the game's going on. You have 100 people playing with their cell phones while the game's going on. So you're playing with yours, too. That means instead of 100 dolts, YOU HAVE 101 DOLTS.

Of course, you're too STUPID to make the connection.

Everybody here sees what a DOLT you are. With every shitpost every day, you make more & more of an ass of yourself.

Date: December 09, 2019 12:59PM

> -----
>
> Spme (SIC) selected reply and ridicule...

Because you are a dickless coward too afraid to emerge from the avalanche of facts that have buried you and your fraudulent lies.

> You weren't there.

I didn't need to be there. You described your cowardice on your own, coward.

> Oh, look! It's yet another load of that stupid
> childish bullshit stuff. You have no connection
> to nor any understanding of the hospitality
> industry.

Enough to constantly school you on the topic.

> You don't know when scallop season is,

Never claimed I did despite the fact I do.

> you don't know when fresh seafood deliveries are
> made to select area restaurants,

LOL! You don't even know the names of local delivery companies or where they are located.

> you don't
> understand pepper sauce or coconut risotto, and
> you are (for very good reason)

LOL! You still presume to think that others seem to think a pepper sauce connotes spicy. All that stupid assumption on your part proves is that you are too dub to understand that a sweet pepper sauce can just as easily mask the pungency of three day old fish as a spicy pepper sauce.

> simply afraid to
> name ANY of the eateries you actually dine at.

Plenty have been named. Given your obsession with me, I'm actually quite surprised you haven't kept a log of them. In fact, a few have been named in this very thread.

> Basically, you are just an itinerant boob in this
> department, as you are in so many others as well.

Whatever, GAR/Red Lobster Boy.

> LOL! The posts that you so foolishly never
> bothered to search for told quite the different
> story.

The story they told is that you are, in fact, Brookmont Bob. For there is only one boob foolish enough to get triggered by the mere mention of a carport. To this day, you are too dumb to understand that many mock you for such a severe inferiority complex.

> The word is 'cubicle', dumbo.

You've clearly never worked in a white collar job in the past quarter century. A cubicle is also called a cubicle desk, office cubicle, cubicle workstation, or simply a cube. This is common knowledge among those who have worked in any sort of white collar office atmosphere. You clearly haven't.

https://www.metropolismag.com/uncategorized/doug-ball-digs-out-of-the-cube/

https://hbr.org/2011/07/who-moved-my-cube

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/thinking-outside-the-cube/399374/

https://www.fastcompany.com/3004915/coworking-nextspace

https://www.inc.com/adam-fridman/culture-beyond-the-cube-aligning-your-office-design-with-your-purpose.html

Probably best for you to drop this latest blunder now. We wouldn't want it to go down as the Cube Clinker.

> This would be unacceptable as a grade-school
> response, but I have no trouble believing that it
> was the best you could come up with.

It's called a fact. You are a confirmed liar and exposed fraud.

Date: December 10, 2019 10:00AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> I didn't need to be there.

Your mystical, magical powers of remote viewing again? What a ridiculous ass you so regularly make of your sorry self.

> Enough to constantly school you on the topic.

No, you know not enough even to rate a nursing home cafeteria properly. Like English vocabulary, grammar, and syntax, the actual workings of the big, bad hospitality industry are far, far, far beyond your ken.

> Never claimed I did despite the fact I do.

LOL! You betray yourself in just another flat-out lie.

> LOL! You don't even know the names of local
> delivery companies or where they are located.

Typos and technicalities. Got anything else? Got an explanation for why you don't know that fresh scallops are available in this market 365 days a year? How about one for your famous failure to understand coconut risotto or that fresh seafood is routinely delivered on Sunday and holiday mornings to select restaurants in this area? Here's what I think explains it -- the fact that you are just a low-grade outsider and ignorant derp-turd who doesn't know jack-shit about restaurant operations in this area or any other.

> LOL! You still presume to think that others seem
> to think a pepper sauce connotes spicy.

Sweet pepper concoctions are a common accompaniment to fish dishes, as they tend to COMPLEMENT the natural flavors. You were simply too dumb to be aware of the fact and once again made a total ass of yourself as the result.

> Plenty have been named.

LOL! Name one eatery that you have actually dined at in the past month.

> The story they told is that you are, in fact,
> Brookmont Bob.

To the contrary, what those posts reveal are the faulty workings of a battered and desperate mind, one longing for relief from the depths of severe emotional trauma, a state yet again triggered by your own babbling ignorance. Brookmont Bob was just another in a long list of posters who have made you look like a worthless dope. You'll never get over any of it.

> For there is only one boob foolish enough to get
> triggered by the mere mention of a carport.

Oh, dear! YOU are the one with carport issues. And those are of course born of your utter ignorance in the matter.

> You've clearly never worked in a white collar job
> in the past quarter century.

Every job I had between 1970 and 2012 would have been one that was beyond your reach. And I wasn't even finished with school yet over those early years.

> Probably best for you to drop this latest blunder
> now. We wouldn't want it to go down as the Cube
> Clinker.

LOL! You'll not soon escape the bounds that your utter ignorance and the limits of your inner childishness have so firmly set for you.

> It's called a fact. You are a confirmed liar and
> exposed fraud.

In your mad and desperate dreams alone. In the real world, you are no more than a grade school level punching bag for the likes of me.

Date: December 10, 2019 11:51AM

Well, it's a pleasant enough 56 degrees at mid-morning out here in the delightful Sweet Spot. It's been raining off and on though, and that might well continue over much of the rest of the day. Easy enough of course to use a break in the action to dash out and retrieve the morning paper. I note that it reports the death of Paul Volcker (aged 92) by declaring that he halted inflation in the early 1980's. Not noted is the fact that those same policies brought on what was at the time the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression. Can't have credit for one without taking blame for the other.

Otherwise, it was a busy but successful day on Monday. We did manage to meet up with The Principals (at Maggiano's) for a quick lunch that was over in time for us to go off and meet with the legal team at the appointed hour. They'll now work up a second draft of things and we can go through it all for what will hopefully be a final time at some point in January. In the meantime, four of five take-home boxes yet await devouring in the fridge.

In other news of course, the Nats have stayed the course by signing Stephen Strasburg to a 7-year, $245 million contract. They also re-signed righty reliever Javy Guerra to a minor league deal. Both of these guys should make the team out of Spring Training.

Not expected to make the cut anywhere at all of course are all these badly addled asses and loopy losers from Falls Church City. A more desultory, dumbed-down drove of dopes can hardly be imagined, but when dumber people are raised, it will likely be Falls Church City that raises them.

Date: December 10, 2019 12:05PM

> Your mystical, magical powers of remote viewing
> again?

The sentence you conveniently and cowardly removed from my statement on the matter indicated how. You described your cowardice on your own.

> No, you know not enough even to rate a nursing
> home cafeteria properly. Like English vocabulary,
> grammar, and syntax, the actual workings of the
> big, bad hospitality industry are far, far, far
> beyond your ken.

LOL! You can't even perform the simple task of properly ordering or dressing a salad!

> Typos and technicalities. Got anything else?

Your litany of losses here is well documented.

> Sweet pepper concoctions are a common
> accompaniment to fish dishes, as they tend to
> COMPLEMENT the natural flavors.

You don't know shit about what items complement one another. A fruity Pinot Grigio paired with a sweet Marsala dish is all the evidence we need to know that.

You are also too dumb to know the difference between complement and mask.

> LOL! Name one eatery that you have actually dined
> at in the past month.

Look it up. You seem to spend a ton of time here searching for old posts. What's one more?

> To the contrary, what those posts reveal are the
> faulty workings of a battered and desperate mind,
> one longing for relief from the depths of severe
> emotional trauma, a state yet again triggered by
> your own babbling ignorance. Brookmont Bob was
> just another in a long list of posters who have
> made you look like a worthless dope. You'll never
> get over any of it.

LOL! You can't run from the truth. All you can do is continue to lie like a little coward. Lies are to be expected from someone so depraved that he'd lie about the vital status of his parents. And, for what? An online back and forth? Such a dickless coward.

> Oh, dear! YOU are the one with carport
> issues.

Dumbass, your sensitivity to the word carport is well noted. Why do you think so many people make fun of you for it? Someone was clearly looking to yank your chain and like a moth to the flame, you chimed in as Brookmont Bob.

> Every job I had between 1970 and 2012 would have
> been one that was beyond your reach.

And yet, you are completely unaware of the term "cube" as it is used in office lingo. You had to be shown how common its use is. You stubbornly and stupidly insisted that the only acceptable term is cubicle. You got your ass handed to you on a platter.

> And I wasn't
> even finished with school yet over those early
> years.

It appears that it never happened.

> In your mad and desperate dreams alone.

LOL! Everyone knows you are a fraud and a liar. Smarter men would know to drop your charade. You're too dumb to do that.

Where's this phase two? How much longer is it going to take for you addled brain to spin up some bullshit? Or, are you abandoning it after the Phase One Failure that left you with egg all over your face?

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: December 10, 2019 01:10PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
>
>
> > T
> >
>
>
>
> Or, are you abandoning it after the
> Phase One Failure that left you with egg all over
> your face and a Depends full of poop?

FIFY

Date: December 11, 2019 11:45AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> The sentence you conveniently and cowardly removed
> from my statement on the matter indicated how.
> You described your cowardice on your own.
>
> LOL! You can't even perform the simple task of
> properly ordering or dressing a salad!
>
> Your litany of losses here is well documented.
>
> You don't know shit about what items complement
> one another. A fruity Pinot Grigio paired with a
> sweet Marsala dish is all the evidence we need to
> know that.
>
> You are also too dumb to know the difference
> between complement and mask.

--------------
^^^ Congratulations on these serial confirmations of the fact that your reality is one of being no more than an unmitigated worthless lying asshole. All of the memes foolishly resorted to above are well- and long-established as making no sense whatsoever, being based on nothing but pure, 100% bullshit. But of course, that sort of absolute rubbish is your stock and trade. You have nothing better in your wallet to turn to.
--------------

> Look it up. You seem to spend a ton of time here
> searching for old posts. What's one more?

Do you know what a null set is? There are no posts here naming any restaurant that you have actually dined at in the past month. With four down and one to go meanwhile, I've still got a carry-out container of Maggiano's three-cheese ravioli in cream sauce sitting in the fridge as the result of our quickie Monday lunch with The Principals. I win.

> LOL! You can't run from the truth. All you can do
> is continue to lie like a little coward. Lies are
> to be expected from someone so depraved that he'd
> lie about the vital status of his parents. And,
> for what? An online back and forth? Such a
> dickless coward.

Talk to the hand, douchebag. Wherever he (and his parents) might be today, in April of 2018, Brookmont Bob hung you up by the balls, and despite your deep and desperate emotional need to un-remember all of that and claim that it somehow never happened, you've not at all been able to move beyond the damage that was done at that time. This is quite unsurprising, given your long record of having exactly the same thing happen to you in so many other FFXU threads.

> Dumbass, your sensitivity to the word carport is
> well noted.

I certainly do have a carport (I helped design it, after all), but I have no such 'sensitivity' as you in the manner of a total dumbass want to suggest. You on the other hand are ever crippled by burning envy and butthurt in general, and by cockamamie notions in particular that garages are somehow superior to a carport-and-shed combination in this area. As dumb as that sort of thinking so plainly is, you are forever trying to use the word 'carport' as some sort of cudgel here. And exactly that is what got your 'Water Wars' cover blown to your brutal nemesis, Brookmont Bob. Your bad.

> And yet, you are completely unaware of the term
> "cube" as it is used in office lingo.

Like MPD among my former SEDC neighbors, 'cube' is simply not used with any frequency in such forms of popular parlance as I am accustomed to. You are again trying to hang your hat on a nail that isn't there.

> It appears that it never happened.

Hmmm. Eventual completion of my schooling was followed by all those progressively more lofty and well-regarded professional positions. Those of course are what helped carry my wife and me to status as the carefree wealthy retirees that we are today.

> Where's this phase two?

As unexpectedly damaging as impacts of the all-at-once roll-out of Phase One were, a kinder, gentler approach to Phase Two has been adopted. You have already for instance seen the DCPD twitter handle, as well as the fact that DCPD was already in use here at FFXU in mid-2005. You have not adapted well at all to either of those tidbits, so we'll not soon be pushing the pedal to the metal again here.

Date: December 11, 2019 01:42PM

Well, good grief! It was a crummy 30 degrees outside when I got up this morning, and there was this unwelcome white stuff lying all over the ground. This is not a good thing at all, and comparatively few though we may be, those of us able to enjoy the good life out here in the glorious Sweet Spot are not at all glad to see any of this going on. Fortunately, the stuff is showing no power of endurance and will likely soon be gone, but this will be no thanks to frigid temperatures and an overage in wind speed that combine to make conditions quite uncomfortable at the moment. Mere retrieval of the morning paper was more than enough to confirm that. And it looks like we'll not be seeing as much as even 40 degrees again until Friday! I would like to speak with the manager!

In other news, The Evil Empire as expected was able to sign Gerrit Cole for nine years and $345 million. Steve Kemp-type money! In perhaps more surprising news, former Orioles star Adam Jones has signed a two-year, $8 million contract to play in Japan with the Orix Buffaloes. He's 34 now, and many say he's out of gas, but as a five-time MLB All Star, it's still a surprising thing to see.

Technically, the Winter Meetings will continue through Thursday, but a lot of folks will be leaving San Diego once the Rule-5 draft gets underway at noon tomorrow. There could be some actual news emerging before then, but hopes for any do seem to be fading a bit, especially perhaps as regards Anthony Rendon, as the Rangers seem to need mor time to put a final package together for his consideration.

Not together ever of course are all those fools tied to long-term contracts in the dismal dump of Falls Church City. They do try to rev their engines from time to time of course, but they end only in laughably spinning their wheels.

Date: December 11, 2019 01:50PM

> --------------
> ^^^ Congratulations on these serial confirmations
> of the fact that your reality is one of being no
> more than an unmitigated worthless lying asshole.
> All of the memes foolishly resorted to above are
> well- and long-established as making no sense
> whatsoever, being based on nothing but pure, 100%
> bullshit. But of course, that sort of absolute
> rubbish is your stock and trade. You have nothing
> better in your wallet to turn to.
> --------------

They may make no sense to you. That very well could be because you are a confirmed unrefined boob who is a confirmed liar and a fraud. This latest rant of yours is a mere deflection from your numerous blunders that you simply cannot run from. Your own words have exposed you as a bumbling buffoon.

> Do you know what a null set is?

The space between your ears.

> There are no posts
> here naming any restaurant that you have actually
> dined at in the past month.

There are. Like your inability to find a link to a home for sale or recently sold in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood, you are simply too inept to find them. It's that, or you are attempting to play a weak word game where you are going to rely on your use of the word "actually" in your statement and feebly claim I didn't dine at the locations I mentioned. Your childish ploy is transparent. Oh, and stupid. Unlike you, I don't need to pretend to go to certain places.

> With four down and one
> to go meanwhile, I've still got a carry-out
> container of Maggiano's three-cheese ravioli in
> cream sauce sitting in the fridge as the result of
> our quickie Monday lunch with The Principals. I
> win.

Who knew? Who cared? If that is a win in your column, good for you. It's nice to give thanks for small blessings.

> Talk to the hand, douchebag. Wherever he

You are in your outside the hovel beltway propped up by a carport.

> (and his
> parents) might be today,

Your parents have been long dead. No doubt grateful to not see what a horrible human being their offspring has become.

> in April of 2018,
> Brookmont Bob hung you up by the balls,

LOL! Your attempt at using a sock puppet by the name of Brookmont Bob failed as miserably as your long laundry list of blunders in this arena.

> I certainly do have a carport

We know. That's why it is well known by many that you are hypersensitive to the mere mention of the term. Once the word is typed here, your reflexive response is all but certain.

> (I helped design it,
> after all),

When one must compromise, pennies will be pinched.

> but I have no such 'sensitivity' as
> you in the manner of a total dumbass want to
> suggest.

You certainly do. Your Pavlovian response prompted you to post as Brookmont Bob only confirms it. Your stupidity led you to believe you were somehow responding to me in a post where the word carport was mentioned.

> You on the other hand are ever crippled
> by burning envy and butthurt in general, and by
> cockamamie notions in particular that garages are
> somehow superior to a carport-and-shed combination
> in this area.

Aside from adding additional value to the property, garages are far superior to carports for many reasons in most areas, including this one.

> As dumb as that sort of thinking so
> plainly is, you are forever trying to use the word
> 'carport' as some sort of cudgel here.

> And
> exactly that is what got your 'Water Wars' cover
> blown to your brutal nemesis, Brookmont
> Bob
. Your bad.

Except it wasn't me at all. Again, you are just too dumb and have too fragile an ego to understand that many mock you for your carport. I'll let you in on a little secret. The carport thing is funny because of your irrational insistence that it is somehow superior to a garage. In fact, you are mocked and taunted for this in topic after topic. You have an irrational insistence that your way of doing things is superior to all others. Your addled brain refuses to allow you to understand that other ways don't always equal inferior. The term different strokes for different folks is completely lost on you. My home value at least rivals yours and likely exceeds yours. Your warped views can't accept that fact.

> Like MPD among my former SEDC neighbors, 'cube' is
> simply not used with any frequency in such forms
> of popular parlance as I am accustomed to.

Which is telling. Anyone who has worked in an office this century would be familiar with the term. Numerous examples of its common use have been given.

> You
> are again trying to hang your hat on a nail that
> isn't there.

The nail you are looking for is the one that's nailed you to the wall and labeled you a complete fraud.

> As unexpectedly damaging as impacts of the
> all-at-once roll-out of Phase One were,

It's hard to believe you couldn't anticipate what a failure Phase One would be for you. After all, you couldn't recover from not knowing where or even the existence of this Brockmont neighborhood for many months.

Date: December 11, 2019 02:29PM

LOL! Other than the childish and ever-blatant lying, your signal grows only weaker and weaker.

Posted by: Giver of plus ones ()
Date: December 11, 2019 03:14PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > --------------
> > ^^^
> >
>
> > Do you know what a null set is?
>
>
> The space between your ears.
>
> >

+1 to 7 figure city.

Posted by: HWWSK ()
Date: December 11, 2019 03:18PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > --------------
> > ck.
> I
>
> Your parents have been long dead. No doubt
> grateful to not see what a horrible human being
> their offspring has become.
>
> >

This is why me & alot of other people here don't believe him when he talks about this "wife" of his. He's too horrible a human being for any woman, even 1 w/bad self esteem to put up with. No woman, even 1 with the lowest self esteem would put up with somebody are horrible as him.

Posted by: XFHLJ ()
Date: December 11, 2019 03:21PM

> LOL! Other than the childish and ever-blatant
> lying, your signal grows only weaker and weaker.

You just wrote a perfect description of all your shitposts.

Where's that damm FIFY troll when you need him?

Date: December 11, 2019 03:27PM

LOL!!! Here come the sock-puppets! Who would ever have imagined a thing like that happening?

Posted by: HYMMP ()
Date: December 11, 2019 06:19PM

> LOL!!! Here come the sock-puppets! Who would ever
> have imagined a thing like that happening?

No sock puppets, Gerund Boy, but you're too stupid to know when everybody's laughing at you. Seriously, DOLT, with every shitpost you make, you make a bigger & bigger ass of yourself.

Date: December 11, 2019 06:44PM

Sure, slowpoke. A sudden burst of three different people at 3:14, 3:18, and 3:21, then nothing for three hours. Yeah, that makes sense.

Date: December 11, 2019 07:58PM

> LOL! Other than the childish and ever-blatant
> lying, your signal grows only weaker and weaker.

Of course, the dickless coward can’t refute any of it. Not a single word. So, we’re left to watch him wallow in this feeble shit.

Date: December 11, 2019 08:48PM

Nothing you post is remotely credible. You are just a hopeless nobody here.

Date: December 11, 2019 09:11PM

Says the confirmed liar and fraud. Everything you post exposes you as such and I simply point it out.

Date: December 11, 2019 09:40PM

Your every excursion here ends in desperate attempts to lie your way out of some calamitous humiliation or other. You are essentially an uneducated boob with an unfortunate penchant for going where you simply have no business being.

Date: December 11, 2019 09:55PM

Your series of blunders are well documented and serve as a albatross of stupidity firmly strangling you.

Date: December 11, 2019 10:10PM

LOL! More of your ambitious but utterly empty words. You’re just not making any progress here at all.

Date: December 11, 2019 10:58PM

Sad little man. No backbone. No balls. One monumental failure after another exposes you as a fraud and a liar.

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: December 12, 2019 10:22AM

> MYour every excursion here ends in desperate
> attempts to lie myour way out of some calamitous
> humiliation or other. You areI'm essentially an
> uneducated boob with an unfortunate penchant for
> going where youI simply have no business being.

FIFY

Posted by: RKW6B ()
Date: December 12, 2019 10:26AM

> Sure, slowpoke. A sudden burst of three different
> people at 3:14, 3:18, and 3:21, then nothing for
> three hours. Yeah, that makes sense.

Gerund Boy, the DOLT fails to understand the possibility 3 diff.posters might chime in. You're so stupid, Gerund Boy, you just don't get it almost everybody here knows you're full of shit and just wants to remind you.

You and Gerry would make ideal butt buddies, except Gerry likes goats & sheep better than humans. I guess you can't expect much better from diaperbutts.

You're a bit more stupid than he is (hard to accomplish, but you've managed it), although both of you are dense DOLTs.

Date: December 12, 2019 11:31AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Sad little man. No backbone. No balls. One monumental
> failure after another exposes you as a fraud and a liar.

Your years worth of awful losses in the scallop wars, the risotto wars, the water wars, the chicken wars, and of course in dozens of other comparatively minor skirmishes have left you badly battered and bitter. You are and have only ever been a low-grade chump and tactless punching bag for a wealthy visitor from another neighborhood who came to FFXU with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal Falls Church dopes.

Date: December 12, 2019 12:00PM

Your alleged "victories" are as imaginary as the rest of your lies exposed here. You are a total fraud. You're an impotent little man with a fragile ego. Taking you to task is really no hard task at all. You're latest cowardly act of running away from the avalanche of facts that bury your lies is nothing more than a vain and feeble attempt to get the last word in. Sad little man. No backbone. No balls.

Date: December 12, 2019 01:35PM

Well, the wife (of nearly 50 years) is just recently awake at this hour, and I myself did sleep in a bit today, but the same could not be said for the laughable sock-puppets of Falls Church City. These early hours have indeed proved good ones for their further display of the crass and unreconstructed ignorance that defines these manipulated losers. Folks at the nursing home must be quite proud and impressed.

Meanwhile, it was an unpleasant 31 degrees out in the gorgeous Sweet Spot earlier according to these various devices, and while a few extra degrees have been awarded since, it is still far too cold to be anything but a poor way to treat our upscale residents who deserve so much better. We're not expected to reach even 40 degrees today, this despite mostly blue skies and bright sunshine all day long. Fortunately, the morning paper has already been retrieved, so there won't be a need to endure that sort of abuse any further today.

In other news of course, Anthony Rendon signed with the Angels overnight for basically the same terms that Strasburg got from the Nats -- seven years and $245 million. Rendon quietly gave DC seven high quality years both on the field and off, with the best of them all coming this past season. I can only say thanks and wish him and his family well in the other league and on the other coast. Lots of Angels Spring Training games are on TV, but after that, we won't see much of Rendon. Maybe we'll get some Club Level O's tix when the Angels come to town.

In other Nats-related news, Blake Treinen has signed a one-year deal with the Dodgers for $10 million that he no doubt hopes will work out as a comfy pillow contract. Tanner Roark meanwhile has a new two-year deal at $24 million with the Blue Jays. We still get to keep Tanner Rainey though. We have meanwhile lost prospect RHP Sterling Sharp to the Marlins in the Rule-5 draft. Sharp has two plus-pitches and went from Rookie ball to Double-A this past season. The Fish will likely find a way to hang onto to him at this point, but we still have a solid stable of young talent down on the Farm. With the Rendon deal done, the spotlight might move a bit closer to Luis Garcia, as one example.

Ever in the spotlight -- but always of course for all the wrong reasons -- are these pathetic twerps and derps from sorry-ass Falls Church City. This one hollow-head for instance cannot so much as name an eatery that he has actually dined at in the past month. How hard should a thing like that be? Even for a funds-challenged, low-grade goober?

And already famous for seeing its grand plans ravel into disarray, it was quite a number of cold shoulders that were turned by Little City Council members earlier this week to reveal of developers' ideas for the look of the expensive West End project. This might very well work out worse than the Railroad Cottages.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2019 01:40PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: December 12, 2019 01:42PM

Anyone got the cliff notes to that shit above? No doubt it is a work of pure fiction and it's doubtful the boob admitted to any of his numerous blunders and lies. A quick glance doesn't show a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont neighborhood. Sad little man. No backbone. No balls.

Date: December 12, 2019 01:52PM

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Date: December 12, 2019 01:57PM

You butthurt again? What else is new? You get your ass handed to you every day here. Why should today be any different? Grow a set and stop being a coward. Sad little man. No backbone. No balls.

When will the Phase Two Flop be unveiled? No doubt you are still licking your Phase One Failure wounds.

Date: December 12, 2019 02:09PM

Green-with-envy-neon-sign2-1080x640.jpg

Date: December 12, 2019 02:24PM

de%C2%B7lu%C2%B7sion%C2%B7al-1.png

Nobody envies a sad little man with no backbone and no balls. Nobody envies a coward. Nobody envies a confirmed and depraved liar.

C'mon, where's phase two? I'm getting bored with continually kicking your ass on phase one.

Date: December 12, 2019 03:35PM

make_ignorance_shameful_again_lapel_butt

Date: December 12, 2019 03:49PM

Certainly explains your behavior.....

1200-320273-compulsive-liar-symptoms.jpg

Date: December 12, 2019 04:21PM

Just making you look like the insignificant little dope that you insist upon being. Ignorance, envy, and butthurt are the summation of your low-grade life.

Date: December 12, 2019 04:48PM

No matter what you think you’re accomplishing, per usual, you’re only succeeding at making yourself look like a hapless boob, a lowly coward and a confirmed fraud. My only job here is to expose that simple truth.

Date: December 12, 2019 04:56PM

You’re not at all up to such a task, nor to any other that anyone has ever thought of. You’re just a totally useless hollow-head.

Pages: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.