HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:14PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ It’s amazing how much dumbness can be
> conveyed in so few words.& I'm so dumb I need a lot of words to show how dumb I really am..

FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:17PM

> seven figure city Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What building does 3rd St., NW pass under?
>
> One not far from the large grassy areas with small
> trees along the east side of Washington Avenue.

Lying Coward!

LOL! You are incapable of naming it! If you contend differently, provide the building's name.

And you expect people to believe you maintained a residence in DC for more than a decade?

You also might note that 3rd St., NW is approximately four blocks from Washington Avenue at the closest point and a few more blocks to any point it passes under.

Do you enjoy having your blunders blow up in your face and then having others mock you for them?

Posted by: HWDPU ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:19PM

> -----
> > What building does 3rd St., NW pass under?
>
> One not far from the large grassy areas with small
> trees along the east side of Washington Avenue.

Washington Ave. isn't in SW, DOLT. Once more you prove you're a FAKE who's rarely in DC. You probably can't afford the bus fare, anyhow, PHONEY.

Posted by: HWDPU ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:21PM

HWDPU Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > What building does 3rd St., NW pass under?
> >
> > One not far from the large grassy areas with
> small
> > trees along the east side of Washington Avenue.
>
> Washington Ave. isn't in SWNW, DOLT. Once more you
> prove you're a FAKE who's rarely in DC. You
> probably can't afford the bus fare, anyhow,
> PHONEY.

to correct typo

Date: November 21, 2019 02:34PM

^^^ LOL! You can almost see his hands shaking at the keyboard!

By the way, this morning’s trip into DC went well. Very little traffic, so quick and easy all the way in and back out again.

Date: November 21, 2019 02:54PM

The only one cowering in the corner of his carport is you. Can you or can you not provide the name of the building that 3rd St., NW passes under?

What's the hold up, coward?

Date: November 21, 2019 03:25PM

The Daily Planet Building? Of course, like so much of the irrelevant crap you post, it doesn’t actually matter.

Date: November 21, 2019 03:40PM

LOL! You flat out get the entire geography of the area wrong and it conveniently "doesn't matter" to you. You can't find a home for sale in the Brockmont neighborhood, and it "doesn't matter" if it exists. It's true that anything you say "doesn't matter" as it is all bullshit and further evidence that you are a lying fraud.

And, if it didn't matter, why did you so desperately cling to the notion that it was the "DCPD HQ" (your moronic term) for so long until photographic evidence buried you?

It's convenient that everything that proves your a fraud somehow "doesn't matter" in your mind. I suppose it doesn't matter if there is actually a 12 foot wall on the west side of Spirit of Justice Park that eliminates all views of any plots of grass while driving along Washington Avenue. Dope.

Date: November 21, 2019 04:27PM

LOL! You’ve missed all of the important questions here and can now only hide behind a ‘wall’ of dredged up irrelevant nonsense. It’s all a little like living in Falls Church — there’s not a lot of worse places to go from here.

The Principals by the way will be reunited in NoVa over the weekend. Weather’s been good in Key West, and the texts have been cool, especially from the Hemingway house.

Date: November 21, 2019 05:16PM

LOL! This is the lame bullshit you perpetually resort to when your obvious fraud is exposed.

Brockmont Blunder
DCPD Disaster
Daly Debacle
Washington Avenue Wipeout
Spirit of Justice Slip-Up
Terlato Turd
Branzino Botch

Just to name a few.

You're nothing more than a dickless coward who is a complete fraud. Your main problem, however, is you're just not intelligent enough to fool anyone.

Those with spines admit their errors, you foolishly double down on them. That's why you'll be continually mocked and taunted.

Date: November 21, 2019 05:31PM

Your sophomoric list is 100% fuck-ups that YOU made.

Date: November 21, 2019 06:35PM

LOL! Let's take them one by one, fraud.

Where is this alleged Brockmont neighborhood located. Point to a single home for sale or recently sold in this neighborhood.

Lying coward. Tume to start squirming, weasel boy.

Posted by: Pointer-outer of hypocrisy ()
Date: November 21, 2019 08:57PM

> ^^^ LOL! You can almost see his hands shaking at
> the keyboard!
>
> By the way, this morning’s trip into DC went
> well. Very little traffic, so quick and easy all
> the way in and back out again.

Oh, I see, when you make a typo, you get a pass, but when anybody else does, you give them shit about it. 1ce more, U prove Ur a double standard boy.

Posted by: EEULC ()
Date: November 21, 2019 08:58PM

> The Daily Planet Building? Of course, like so
> much of the irrelevant crap you post, it doesn’t
> actually matter.

NOw you've been shown to be an ignoramus over it, suddenly "it doesn't matter.

Posted by: UMMPB ()
Date: November 21, 2019 09:01PM

> Your sophomoricaccurate list is 100% fuck-ups that YOUI
> made.

FIFY

Date: November 21, 2019 09:05PM

> LOL! YouI’ve missed all of the important
> questions here and can now only hide behind a
> ‘wall’ of dredged up irrelevant nonsense which is what I do all day, every day, anyhow. I'm gay
> It’s all a little like being Loser-in-Chief of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Clubliving in Falls Church
> — there’s not a lot of worse places to go from
> here
>
> The Principals, my imaginary "friends", by the way will be reunited in NoVamy sick & perverse mind
> over the weekend. Weather’s been good in Key
> West, too bad I can't afford to go there. I can barely afford my Fairfax Connector fare to the local Walmart so I can watch TV in the TV Dept.and the texts have been cool, especially
> from the Hemingway house.
Did I remember to mention I'm gay?

FIFY

Date: November 22, 2019 10:24AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> 1. Brockmont Blunder
> 2. DCPD Disaster
> 3. Daly Debacle
> 4. Washington Avenue Wipeout
> 5. Spirit of Justice Slip-Up
> 6. Terlato Turd
> 7. Branzino Botch

While it's all been done so often before, let's go ahead and take your painful series of stumbles one by one...

1. Brockmont Blunder

You have for some reason engaged in and utterly lost a battle with Redfin over the popularity of the Brockmont area. They take ready note of it, while you at first claim to know right where it is, and then deny that you have any clue. I myself have no dog in this silly fight. I just sit here and laugh at your now five months of comedic ineptitude in trying to deal with a simple Redfin report that could have been permanently parried in a matter of seconds.

2. DCPD Disaster

There is no single standard acronym for the DC Police Department. MPD is often used in local print but hardly ever spoken. MPDC appears in small print on many police vehicles, and MPDDC at least addresses the matter of the missing D. Particularly however for an audience of downscale dopes and low-brow out-of-towners, it is DCPD that does a quick, easy, and perfectly understood job of identifying the affiliation of the LEO's in question. Some tiny little unschooled minds simply cannot accept such simple facts.

3. Daly Debacle

You've misspelled it on multiple occasions, and if 3rd Street did go 'past' rather than 'under' DCPD HQ, none of the material facts of the matter would be altered or affected in any way, making the point quite perfidious, or in other words, right up your ever-desperate alley.

4. Washington Avenue Wipeout

There is no 12-foot wall along Washington Avenue to block the view of passersby out over large grassy areas with small trees. This is why you were left in such desperate straits as to post a picture of D Street instead.

5. Spirit of Justice Slip-Up

You mentioned the much smaller Bartholdi Park at the northern end of Wash Ave, but hoped to ignore the far larger Spirit of Justice Park that with its grassy areas and small trees dominates views to the east off Wash Ave as one traverses it. Having done just that prior to the three World Series games played at Nats Park, I know those unobstructed views well enough simply to laugh at you once again.

6. Terlato Turd

So weak. Meanwhile, you claimed that the name Terlato alone was enough to identify the location of the winery. You were completely unaware of Terlato's California operations until I informed you of them.

7. Branzino Botch

A 'grilled cheese' mess of your own creation, including of course the whole made-up wife/Terlato fiction. Meanwhile, a more hefty fish such as swordfish, tuna, or salmon would go perfectly well on a grill. More delicate fish such as branzino however would better belong in a baking dish or sauté pan.

Posted by: BCYLD ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:43AM

> -----
> > 1. Brockmont Blunder
> > 2. DCPD Disaster
> > 3. Daly Debacle
> > 4. Washington Avenue Wipeout
> > 5. Spirit of Justice Slip-Up
> > 6. Terlato Turd
> > 7. Branzino Botch
>
> While it's all been done so often before, let's go
> ahead and take your painful series of stumbles one
> by one...
>
> 1. Brockmont Blunder
>
> You have for some reason engaged in and utterly
> lost a battle with Redfin over the popularity of
> the Brockmont area.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

That's BS & it's been shown BS 100X. You're the one hollering about this Brockmont, whatever & wherever the fuck it is & trying to use REdfin as your proof it's there. It doesn't exist, dumbo, so stop trying to pretend it does. You might wanna try real estate agent as a career. You and them are BOTH full of shit.

> 2. DCPD Disaster
>
> There is no single standard acronym for the DC
> Police Department. MPD is often used in local
> print but hardly ever spoken. MPDC appears in
> small print on many police vehicles, and MPDDC at
> least addresses the matter of the missing D.

It's been proven to you 100X, dumbo, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS "DCPD". MPD is what most people in DC call it, if they call it something besides "the police". NOBODY in DC, except for you when you can afford the bus fare to get there, like that troll says, calls it "DCPD".

> Particularly however for an audience of downscale
> dopes and low-brow out-of-towners, it is DCPD that
> does a quick, easy, and perfectly understood job
> of identifying the affiliation of the LEO's in
> question. Some tiny little unschooled minds
> simply cannot accept such simple facts.

Nobody's interested in your fake elitism. The only downscale dope and lowbrow out of towner is YOU, loser.

>
> 3. Daly Debacle
>
> You've misspelled it on multiple occasions, and if
> 3rd Street did go 'past' rather than 'under' DCPD
> HQ, none of the material facts of the matter would
> be altered or affected in any way, making the
> point quite perfidious, or in other words, right
> up your ever-desperate alley.
>

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS DCPD, DUMBO. Unfortunately for you, 3rd street DOESN'T simply go by both Labor and MPD HQ. There's something over 3rd St. 7 IT'S NOT DCPD. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS DCPD, to begin with, DUMBO.

>
> There is no 12-foot wall along Washington Avenue
> to block the view of passersby out over large
> grassy areas with small trees. This is why you
> were left in such desperate straits as to post a
> picture of D Street instead.
>
>
> You mentioned the much smaller Bartholdi Park at
> the northern end of Wash Ave, but hoped to ignore
> the far larger Spirit of Justice Park that with
> its grassy areas and small trees dominates views
> to the east off Wash Ave as one traverses it.

It's been shown to you 100X you're wrong. You're just too stupid to understand that, DUMBO.

> Having done just that prior to the three World
> Series games played at Nats Park, I know those
> unobstructed views well enough simply to laugh at
> you once again.

The only place you saw any world series games was what that troll said: in the TV Dept at Walmart, or Target or wherever it was he said it.

>
> 6. Terlato Turd
>
> So weak. Meanwhile, you claimed that the name
> Terlato alone was enough to identify the location
> of the winery. You were completely unaware of
> Terlato's California operations until I informed
> you of them.
>
> 7. Branzino Botch
>
> A 'grilled cheese' mess of your own creation,
> including of course the whole made-up wife/Terlato
> fiction. Meanwhile, a more hefty fish such as
> swordfish, tuna, or salmon would go perfectly well
> on a grill. More delicate fish such as branzino
> however would better belong in a baking dish or
> sauté pan.

Nobody really cares about this except for some self-proclaimed expert nasty old man who life has passed by and he has to pretend he's somehow relevant.

QUick LOOK! There's some kids on your lawn. Now don't pee your Depends, just go yell at them to get off it & threaten to call the police & put them in Juvenile Detention.

Date: November 22, 2019 12:18PM

Well, there's good news and bad news out here across the grand panorama of the glorious Sweet Spot this morning. While I did sleep in a little, it was already 46 degrees outside by the time I finally got up, and we're headed past that 50-degree mark today for sure. On the other hand, we do have a few hours of off-and-on showers to deal with out there. There's no real wind to speak of, but things were definitely damp on the way down and back to retrieve the morning paper. The rain should taper off over the afternoon, and the evening hours ought to be clear.

Haven't spotted any wildlife visitors yet today nor even since the armada of them that sailed through here the other day. The real live wife with whom I am able to share such a wonderful life out here in the arms if not the lap of luxury was out to din-din with the second of her two groups of girlfriends last night. They went off to Jackson's Mighty Fine Food & Lucky Lounge at the RTC. They went with the spinach and artichoke dip and the yummy deviled egg app ro start, and three of the four then did the lobster roll as an entrée. No take-out for me this time, but the girls seemed to have a good time, which is the whole point after all. Hard not to have a good time at a GAR place though. So consistently really good!

In other news, the CHW signing of Yasmani Grandal might be interesting in that it could make All Star catcher James McCann available to a club like the Nats at a reasonable price. ARZ is apparently now willing to talk controllable pitching (which we have in Fedde and Voth) in exchange for the just turned 28 free-agent-to-be and former Nat, Robbie Ray. An extension to make him a free agent again at age 31 might be a great deal for both sides if such a thing could be worked out. All just Hot Stove rumors at this point of course, but you never know how these things are going to turn out.

By contrast, you always know how things are going to turn out for the battered boobs of Falls Church City, and that of course, is badly. The latest plan over there is to dig up all of the 10-foot wide W&OD Trail between Broad Street and the EFC Metro station, eventually replacing it with a 21-foot wide trail that will separate bike and pedestrian lanes and require a new bridge to be built across Route 29. No new stench, dirt, debris, or traffic delays will result from any of that of course.

Sweet Spot = Yard-vacs and leaf-blowers.
FCC = Backhoes, cranes, and bull-dozers.

Date: November 22, 2019 12:27PM

BCYLD Wrote:
> QUick LOOK! There's some kids on your lawn. Now don't pee
> your Depends, just go yell at them to get off it & threaten
> to call the police & put them in Juvenile Detention.

Looks like Alphabet-Boi has gone into another of his incoherent rages. How could a thing like that have happened?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2019 12:30PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: November 22, 2019 02:27PM

> 1. Brockmont Blunder
>
> You have for some reason engaged in and utterly
> lost a battle with Redfin over the popularity of
> the Brockmont area. They take ready note of it,
> while you at first claim to know right where it
> is, and then deny that you have any clue. I
> myself have no dog in this silly fight. I just
> sit here and laugh at your now five months of
> comedic ineptitude in trying to deal with a
> simple Redfin report that could have been
> permanently parried in a matter of seconds.

Redfin didn't enter the conversation until your Brockmont Blunder was noted. Redfin doesn't post on this website, you do. It is YOUR blunder being pointed out. You've since cowardly contended that it "doesn't matter" if it exists or not. That's a full fledged retreat and surrender on your part.

If it does exist, where is it located? At the very least, provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. You can't and you won't, coward.

You lose.

> 2. DCPD Disaster
>
> There is no single standard acronym for the DC
> Police Department. MPD is often used in local
> print but hardly ever spoken.

Wrong. Besides, your acronym was not spoken. It was written.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/cohi-violence-stats/65-8fc3901c-29df-4d7b-80bf-a573172e25dc

Start the video and listen around the 25 second park to the 30 second mark.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/the-dc-police-department-tries-to-solve-a-difficult-case-how-to-recruit-new-cops/2016/09/28/e62cbe56-75e8-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html

“They want to know, ‘Does MPD want me?’” As you may not know, the quotation marks indicate it is spoken.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/dc-police-reviewing-incident-in-which-officer-shoves-man-during-heated-exchange-in-anacostia/2019/05/15/8c42903a-774a-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html

Start listening around 1:40.

https://wjla.com/news/local/dc-charter-rocketship-rise-springboard-kidnapping

Start listening around 1:30.

You lose again.

> MPDC appears in
> small print on many police vehicles,

Which you once tried to deny. Coward.

Once again, you lose.

> and MPDDC at
> least addresses the matter of the missing D.
> Particularly however for an audience of downscale
> dopes and low-brow out-of-towners, it is DCPD that
> does a quick, easy, and perfectly understood job
> of identifying the affiliation of the LEO's in
> question. Some tiny little unschooled minds
> simply cannot accept such simple facts.

Except your intended audience has continued to mock you for using such a stupid acronym. This is the point where smarter and self confident men admit their mistake. You are neither.

> 3. Daly Debacle
>
> You've misspelled it on multiple occasions,

I've added the extra "e" to the name from time to time and may continue to do so in the future. It is a not too uncommon way of spelling that particular surname. Each time, I've admitted to my error. It's a simple thing for someone who isn't a sniveling, spineless coward to do. It explains why you are too small of a man to admit your mistakes.

> and if
> 3rd Street did go 'past' rather than 'under' DCPD
> HQ, none of the material facts of the matter would
> be altered or affected in any way, making the
> point quite perfidious, or in other words, right
> up your ever-desperate alley.

It's just further evidence of your long list of blunders related to knowledge of Washington, D.C., which is quite surprising coming from someone who claims to have resided there for 14 years.

It will also continue to be rubbed in your face because you continued to deny the fact that it was the Perkins Building it passes under. Why were you such a stubborn little bitch about it?

>
> There is no 12-foot wall along Washington Avenue
> to block the view of passersby out over large
> grassy areas with small trees.

I never claimed it was along Washington Avenue. I simply pointed out that the wall would prevent you from seeing any grass from Washington Avenue. The 12+foot wall is actually along Delaware Avenue. It is the staging area for the numerous box trucks entering and exiting the Rayburn loading docks throughout most weekdays. Again, a longtime resident would know such things.

That wall prevents anyone from catching even a quick glimpse of any grass in Spirit of Justice Park.

Now, I did correctly contend that there is an asphalt parking lot along Washington Avenue. You've ducked and dodged that like the little sissy you are. You'd need to look past that lot before you see the wall that prevents you from seeing any grass in the park.

If you'd ever been in the area, you'd know that.

If you'd ever taken exit 6 off of 395 to go either left or right onto Washington Avenue you'd have a clear view of the aforementioned wall. You, however, were completely unaware of that exit though. Again, a 14 year resident of a home in a neighborhood less than a mile from this area would no such things. You only expose yourself as a fraud.

> This is why you
> were left in such desperate straits as to post a
> picture of D Street instead.

The picture was taken from the corner of D St. SW and Washington Ave. Do you think the wall just stops there? Further, you were given links to Google maps that clearly show the wall along Delaware Avenue that prevent you from seeing any grass in Spirit of Justice Park.

Here it is again: https://www.google.com/maps/@38.8851712,-77.0109075,3a,47.7y,64.89h,89.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMrY577OE1yWAiv5FdHUaIA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Why do you continue to cowardly avoid that link? Just admit you were wrong and call it a day. You might even feel good about yourself for a change. It has to be better than being a coward.

>
> You mentioned the much smaller Bartholdi Park at
> the northern end of Wash Ave,

Because that is the only green space visible to the east from street level along Washington Avenue.

> but hoped to ignore
> the far larger Spirit of Justice Park that with
> its grassy areas and small trees dominates views
> to the east off Wash Ave as one traverses it.

Except for the wall that prevents any view of grass in the park. You were stupidly unaware of the wall and now you stubbornly deny its existence.

> Having done just that prior to the three World
> Series games played at Nats Park, I know those
> unobstructed views well enough simply to laugh at
> you once again.

Photographic evidence and satellite imagery tell a difference story. It calls into serious question if you've ever been in the area, let alone recently.

Your losses just keep piling up.

> 6. Terlato Turd
>
> So weak. Meanwhile, you claimed that the name
> Terlato alone was enough to identify the location
> of the winery. You were completely unaware of
> Terlato's California operations until I informed
> you of them.

How many of Terlato's vineyards produce Pinot Grigio?

> 7. Branzino Botch
>
> A 'grilled cheese' mess of your own creation,
> including of course the whole made-up wife/Terlato
> fiction. Meanwhile, a more hefty fish such as
> swordfish, tuna, or salmon would go perfectly well
> on a grill. More delicate fish such as branzino
> however would better belong in a baking dish or
> sauté pan.

Wrong. This is a well settled matter where you've clearly been beaten. Perhaps your understanding of such matters is clouded by your irrational fear of grills.

https://www.botteganapavalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2019_Apr_dinner_menu.pdf

bottega-napa-valley.jpg

Or, if you're looking for something a bit more local.

<o.jpg

I guess this isn't the type of fare you might find at Red Lobster. What sorts of fish do they grill?

That's a whole heap of failure you've stepped into.

Posted by: cycling commuter ()
Date: November 22, 2019 03:36PM

> The latest
> plan over there is to dig up all of the 10-foot
> wide W&OD Trail between Broad Street and the EFC
> Metro station, eventually replacing it with a
> 21-foot wide trail that will separate bike and
> pedestrian lanes and require a new bridge to be
> built across Route 29. No new stench, dirt,
> debris, or traffic delays will result from any of
> that of course.

Interesting. I had heard that they were going to build two separate paths with a median between them, not just distinct lanes. One for pedestrians and one for cyclists. As for the new bridge, that has been underway for many months. As someone who use the W&OD and Custis trails most days to commute between Dunn Loring and Ballston, I hope they consider expanding other sections of the trail as well.

Posted by: NDFHF ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:08PM

> BCYLD Wrote:
> -----
> > QUick LOOK! There's some kids on your lawn.
> Now don't pee
> > your Depends, just go yell at them to get off it
> & threaten
> > to call the police & put them in Juvenile
> Detention.
>
> Looks like Alphabet-Boi has gone into another of
> his incoherent rages. How could a thing like
> that have happened?

Very boring & lacking in originality, Gerund Boy. Yet another one of your abject, total & complete failures. Not to mention that 1ce more, U've been totally, thoroughly & completely PWND again by seven figure city. I wonder when he's going to start renting you out. See, I have this friend. His name is Lochinvar. Now Ol' Lochinvar, see, he's ABOUT 6'5" weighs about 275 lbs. & works out every day. He's a pretty nice guy if you're on his good side, which is where I stay. Anyhow, Lochinvar's gay & likes a good cock sucking. Now he doesn't ask me do it, cuz he knows I'm straight.

In your case, though, it won't make a dif., since you're PWND and being rented out. Lochinvar will want to rent you. You better hope you're good at "praying". b\c if you're not, Lochinvar is going to get one of those "looks" on his face. Trust me, you don't want Lochinvar to get one of those "looks" on his face.

Date: November 23, 2019 08:15AM

^^^ This is what you can expect from the the IQ<80 lot when they've been drinking.

Date: November 23, 2019 08:27AM

cycling commuter Wrote:
> Interesting. I had heard that they were going to
> build two separate paths with a median between them,
> not just distinct lanes. One for pedestrians and one
> for cyclists. As for the new bridge, that has been
> underway for many months.

"Approved last year by the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA), the “Falls Church Enhanced Regional Bike Routes” Plan for the W&OD Trail will create separate paths for pedestrians and bikers, replacing the existing 10-foot wide shared-use trail with an 11-foot wide bicycle trail and an 8-foot wide pedestrian trail separated by a 2-foot median, and extending east from Broad Street (Route 7) to east of Little Falls Street. A Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) project to build a 20-foot wide, two-lane, pedestrian/bicycle bridge over and across the hazardous five lanes of traffic at N. Washington Street (Route 29) and east into Arlington is also proceeding. According to VDOT, the bridge will provide a safer crossing for up to 2,000 people per day on peak days."

-- Falls Church News-Press

Date: November 23, 2019 09:31AM

Time to flush the REAL 'Terlato Turd'...

PHASE 1...

It was June 19 of this year when I posted the following...

"By the way, Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real estate circles these days than your back-sliding Broadmont."

A was noted on June 20, (and after some jerk had claimed that Brockmont was in California) that post was based upon these words from the pros at Redfin...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

Brockmont = popular. Broadmont = not worth mentioning. Broadmont by the way is a nondescript scatter of bland homes on quarter-acre lots that abuts the Arlington and Seven Corners boundaries of Falls Church City. The area is principally noted these days for being racked by speeding cut-through drivers seeking to avoid tolls on I-66, but the jerk still sees it as some sort of premier location.

In any case, by June 19, I had been confronted with those Redfin words over and over and over again while about the business of identifying homes recently listed or sold in Falls Church City for less than the absurdist seven-figure minimum that this same jerk had so foolishly proclaimed. The copious and ridiculing evidence gathered was posted in regular succession over the course of days and weeks.

All that would only of course have been further supported since by such as the latest reports from the pros at Long & Foster indicating that the median sales price for homes sold in Falls Church City during October of this year was $745,000. That's DOWN by 9%, year-over-year, and of course nowhere near the claimed $1 million minimum. Things just get worse and worse for the jerk. That's kind of what happens when your life itself is so desperately based on stupid-shit lies and nonsense.

Date: November 23, 2019 09:57AM

Where is Brockmont? Can you name a single street in the alleged neighborhood? Do you have a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont neighborhood?

Until you do, it's YOUR blunder.

Way ro cowardly run away from your other blunders. Sissy.

Date: November 23, 2019 10:21AM

Well, it looks like it might be brief, but we who can actually afford to live out this way have taken a bit of a dive back into the freezer here in the ever-delightful Sweet Spot. It was a crummy 31 degrees back before sunrise, and it doesn't look like we'll be reaching as much as the mid-40's at any point today. That's not the way things are supposed to work. We shpuld be back above 50 degrees tomorrow though and above 60 degrees by Wednesday, so patience may well be the virtue that it usually is. It's bright and sunny with no real winds out there at the moment, but rumors of some shower activity by sunset are swirling about. Basically, a good day to go out and do an errand or two and then curl up eith a nice cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona while enjoying the coming four hours of Cash Cab. So whaddya say, do you wanna play?

In other news, nothing of much interest to the Nats happened on the baseball front yesterday. Of course, there are all sorts of things going on behind the scenes that would be interesting if only we knew about them. We just have to hope for now that things are somehow working in our favor.

Nothing of course is working in the favor of the washed-out wimps and weasels of sorry-ass Falls Church City. Those bozos have nothing to look froward to but episode after episode of more and more losing. It's all just their destiny, of course.

Date: November 23, 2019 10:28AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Where is Brockmont? Can you name a single street in the
> alleged neighborhood? Do you have a link to a home for sale
> or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont neighborhood?
> Until you do, it's YOUR blunder.

LOL! Caught with your pants down back in June, and still haven't managed to pull them back up. That's going to sting for a really long time.

> Way ro cowardly run away from your other blunders. Sissy.

What? Want to try that again in actual English this time?

Date: November 23, 2019 10:49AM

Run, sissy! Run! Wow, you couldn't run away any faster trying to distract and deflect from your Brockmont Blunder.

You were asked a questions and you ducked like a little bitch. Again, Where is Brockmont? Can you name a single street in the alleged neighborhood? Do you have a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont neighborhood?

Posted by: VPNKX ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:58AM

> Time to flush the REAL 'Terlato Turd'...
>
> PHASE 1...
>
> It was June 19 of this year when I posted the
> following
>
> "By the way, Brockmont is hotter in FCC-ish real
> estate circles these days than your back-sliding
> Broadmont."

Here, Gerund Boy, you prove what a DOLT you are, b\c it's was proven 2 U then & it's been proven 2 U 100X there's NO SUCH PLACE IN FC CALLED "BROCKMONT". B\C Ur such a DOLT, Ur the only 1 who doesn't understand that. Oh, yeah, there's that sock puppet U had. Only U would be dumb enough to think people wouldn't see thru it. Looks like Ur the 1 w/the IQ of 80, Gerund Boy.

>
> A was noted on June 20, (and after some jerk had
> claimed that Brockmont was in California)

There IS a Brockmont In California, DOLT. I just googled it & found it. Here is a link 2 some homes for sale in the Brockmont, district of Glendale, CALIFORNIA. 4 a guy who relies so much on google, how come U conveniently couldn't find the Brockmont in California? Is it b\c U have an IQ of 80?

https://www.zillow.com/brockmont-glendale-ca/

that
> post was based upon these words from the pros at
> Redfin...

U keep hollering & screaming about these "pros" at Redfin. Professional liars. It's been shown 2 U 100X real estate agents make shit up. Everybody else here already KNOWS it, DOLT. U seem 2 B the only 1 who doesn't get it. Is it b\c U have an IQ of 80?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> In any case, by June 19, I had been confronted
> with those Redfin words over and over

& it's been shown 2 U 100X they're BS & U STILL DON'T GET IT. This is b\c Ur IQ is 80.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> your life itself
> is so desperately based on stupid-shit lies and
> nonsense.

U lust described Ur OWN life as shown 2 us thru Ur shitposts.

Yup, yup, yupper, DOLT, U've shown 1ce again, UR THE 1 w/the IQ of 80, DOLT.

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: November 23, 2019 11:04AM

> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> LOL! I got Caught with myour pants down at one of Vienna's many fine glory holes back in June,
> and still haven't managed to pull them back up.
> I was getting a hard spanking from Lochinvar, there and Thait's going to sting for a really long time.
>
> > Way ro cowardly run away from your other
> blunders. Sissy.
>
> What? Want to try that again in actual jibberish, since with my 80 IQ, I can't understand English
> this time?

FIFY

Posted by: HUDVF ()
Date: November 23, 2019 11:08AM

> Well, it looks like it might be brief,

This isn't "brief", Gerund Boy. It's not as long winded as your usual shitposts, but, it's not brief, either.

Date: November 23, 2019 11:13AM

Doesn’t fucking matter, you worthless asshole. What matters are the mercilessly humiliating facts that you were the LAST person to hear about Brockmont, and being the reflexive dumbass that you are, you promptly insisted that the place was in California. What a completely hapless stooge!

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: November 23, 2019 11:16AM

> Well, it looks like it might be brief for me, at least, as an old fogey blowhard, but we who
> can actualonly afford to live out this way have
> taken a bit of a dive back into the freezer here
> in the never-delightful Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park. It was a
> crummy 31 degrees back before sunrise, and it
> doesn't look like we'll be reaching as much as the
> mid-40's at any point today. To make it worse, the landlord won't fix the heat & keeps yelling about how I'm 2 weeks behind on my rent That's not the way
> things are supposed to work. We shpuld be back
> above 50 degrees tomorrow though and above 60
> degrees by Wednesday, so patience may well be the
> virtue that it usually is. It's bright and sunny
> with no real winds out there at the moment, but
> rumors of some shower activity by sunset are
> swirling about. Basically, a good day to go out to the TV Dept. at Walmart
> and do an errand or two and then curlstand up eith a
> nice cup of freshly-found in the trash can half drank cups of 7-11 coffeebrewed single-estate Kona
> while enjoying the coming four hours of Cash CabJerry Springer.
> So whaddya say, do you wanna play?
>
> In other news, I know nothing of much interest to the
> Nats happened on the
baseball front yesterday. Of
> course, there are all sorts of things going on
> behind the scenes that would be interesting if
> only we knew about them. We just have to hope for
> now that things are somehow working in our favor.
>

>
> Nothing of course is working in the favor of the
> washed-out wimps and weasels of sorry-ass Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Clublls
> Church City. Thos
We bozos have nothing to look
> froward to but episode after episode of more and
> more losing. It's all just theiour destiny, of
> course.

FIFY

Posted by: HFCCM ()
Date: November 23, 2019 11:21AM

> Doesn’t fucking matter, you worthless asshole.
> What matters are the mercilessly humiliating facts
> that you were the LAST person to hear about
> Brockmont, and being the reflexive dumbass that
> you are, you promptly insisted that the place was
> in California. What a completely hapless stooge!

I don't GIVE A FUCK about "Brockmont", DOLT. You've mistaken me for somebody who does. All I know is 7FC TOTALLY, COMPLETELY & THROUGHLY OWNS YOUR GERUND BOY ASS. As soon as he puts your sorry ass up for rent, my buddy Lochinvar is going to be interested.

You might want to start practicing "praying" now, since it's going to be important to you that Lochinvar isn't displeased.

Oh, 1 more question, Gerund Boy. Since it's Ur habit, even though it's been shown to your sorry, PWND ass there IS a Brockmont in Cal., R U going to try to deny that? It's about what we expect from a DOLT w/an iq OF 80.

Date: November 23, 2019 12:05PM

Wow! Phase-1 of Flush the REAL 'Terlato Turd' has brought out a long list of lying sock-puppet frauds and know-nothings. I wonder where they had been hiding.

Want to play time stamps? How about 10:49, 10:58, 11:04, 11:08, 11:16, and 11:21. LOL! What a crudely transparent oaf! That's just how they grow them in the dumps of Falls Church City, I guess.

Date: November 23, 2019 12:15PM

> Wow! Phase-1 of what I'm allegeing to beFlush the REAL 'Terlato
> Turd' has beenroughnothing obut a long list of more of my lying
> sock-puppet frauds and know-nothing bullshit. I wonder
> why nobody ever believes meere they had been hiding.
>

> Want to play time stamps even though they're irrelevant, just like me? How about 10:49, 10:58,
> 11:04, 11:08, 11:16, and 11:21. LOL! What a
> crudely transparent oaf I am! That's just how theywe
> grow them in the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Clubdumps of Falls Church City, I
> guess

FIFY.

Posted by: NSTGY ()
Date: November 23, 2019 12:16PM

>
> Want to play time stamps? How about 10:49, 10:58,
> 11:04, 11:08, 11:16, and 11:21. LOL! What a
> crudely transparent oaf! That's just how they
> grow them in the dumps of Falls Church City, I
> guess.

Irrelevant & proves nothing, Gerund Boy. Now don't you have some kids to yell at to get off your lawn?

Date: November 23, 2019 12:18PM

HFCCM Wrote:
... there IS a Brockmont in Cal.

Yes, but it's in GlenDALE, not in GlenMONT, as your Mont-addled brain had led you foolishly to claim back in June. Oh, and according to CheckDistance.com, the driving distance from Falls Church to GlenDALE is 2,661 miles. They expect a trip by car to take a few minutes less than 45 hours.

Date: November 23, 2019 12:25PM

NSTGY Wrote:
> Irrelevant & proves nothing, Gerund Boy.

Your behaving like such a dope is fully expected, even though you have long claimed to be able to tell from time stamps alone where I am, whom I am with, and what we are doing. Looks like you just kicked yourself in the balls once again, you pathetic little churl.

Date: November 23, 2019 01:24PM

> Doesn’t fucking matter, you worthless asshole.
> What matters are the mercilessly humiliating facts
> that you were the LAST person to hear about
> Brockmont, and being the reflexive dumbass that
> you are, you promptly insisted that the place was
> in California. What a completely hapless stooge!

Of course it matters. Are you really this dense? Being the last to know about a neighborhood that doesn’t exist is hardly a dubious distinction. On the other hand, touting a neighborhood that doesn’t exist is a dubious distinction.

Where is this alleged Brockmont neighborhood? If you can’t answer it, you’re track record of failure will only continue.

Date: November 23, 2019 01:57PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Of course it matters.

No, you feckless dope. What matters is the stinging, burning, butthurt-inducing fact that while Redfin was off lauding the popularity of Brockmont among all FCC area neighborhoods, you were blissfully UNAWARE of the place, even though you profess to live right next door. You also somehow whiffed completely on the closure of the Karaoke Idol, the opening of Luzmary, the one-time existence of a pizza & sub shop there, and of course the nearby presence of a 30-foot cliff. All this and so much more mark you as being pretty much the biggest loser-dope to exist in these parts.

Posted by: NWMHM ()
Date: November 23, 2019 02:04PM

> NSTGY Wrote:
> -----
> > Irrelevant & proves nothing, Gerund Boy.
>
>
> you have long claimed to be able to
> tell from time stamps alone where I am, whom I am
> with, and what we are doing. Looks like you just
> kicked yourself in the balls once again, you
> pathetic little churl.

I never claimed any such thing, Gerund Boy. 1ce more, U prove what an IQ 80 useless DOLT U R.

But you acting like the sorry ass loser U R doesn't surprise any of us. U must like getting PWND 50X a day.

Now go yell @ those kids 2 get off Ur lawn & THIS TIME TRY NOT TO PEE YOUR DEPENDS, you old blowhard

Posted by: Dolt detector ()
Date: November 23, 2019 02:13PM

> -----
> > Of course it matters.
>
> No, you feckless dope. What matters is the
>
> while Redfin was off lauding the popularity of
> Brockmont among all FCC area neighborhoods, you
> were blissfully UNAWARE of the place, even though
> you profess to live right next door.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

It's been pointed out to you 1000 times, you dumb jackoff, he's unaware of it because IT DOESN'T EXIST. Everybody here but you knows real estate co.s make names up all day every day. You seem to be the only one who doesn't know that.

The retarded loser here is YOU. You seem to think making the same goofs a thousand times and getting spanked soundly for them a thousand times is going to make your obvious butthurt go away. Only a total moron like you would think like that.

Date: November 23, 2019 02:15PM

NWMHM Wrote:
> I never claimed any such thing, Gerund Boy.

Except of course for the time when you so famously did, you worthless lying sack of squid shit.

Posted by: TEUMU ()
Date: November 23, 2019 02:25PM

> . The real live wife
> with whom I am able to share such a wonderful life
> out here in the arms if not the lap of luxury was
> out to din-din with the second of her two groups
> of girlfriends last night. They went off to
> Jackson's Mighty Fine Food & Lucky Lounge at the
> RTC. They went with the spinach and artichoke dip
> and the yummy deviled egg app ro start, and three
> of the four then did the lobster roll as an
> entrée. No take-out for me this time, but the
> girls seemed to have a good time, which is the
> whole point after all. Hard not to have a good
> time at a GAR place though. So consistently
> really good

You really are a DOLT, aren't you, Gerund Boy. You just don't seem to understand everybody here knows you're gay. Yez, we know, your young gay BF who cruises on you all the time is "just like a 'wife' to you", but an unfaithful 1. & we know you gayboys call each other "girls". One thing we don't get, though. You gayboys usually know a good rest. from a mediocre 1. How is it you don't know GAR are overpriced, crappy/snooty service & microwaved mediocre food? Usually yo u gayboys know about that shit.

Posted by: PYTJB ()
Date: November 23, 2019 02:31PM

> NWMHM Wrote:
> -----
> > I never claimed any such thing, Gerund Boy.
>
> Except of course for the time when you so famously
> did, you worthless lying sack of squid shit.

Nope, you useless DOLT. It wasn't me. You must be mistaking me for somebody else. I never claimed such a thing. I guess when somebody's as senile as U & is always peeing his Depends while he yells @ the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn & who gets PWND by regular posters on FFXU & who's always tearing out what little hair he has left b\c 50 FFXU trolls R always sending him in a tizzy, I guess it gets rough for him & U get confused easy & can't remember nothing right

Date: November 23, 2019 02:53PM

Sock-puppets R U. Meanwhile, I’ve been quite happily (and profitably) married to the same woman for nearly 50 years. She’s right here rattling off correct answers to Cash Cab questions that would have left you classless morons agog.

Date: November 23, 2019 03:10PM

> -----
> > Of course it matters.
>
> No, you feckless dope. What matters is the
> stinging, burning, butthurt-inducing fact that
> while Redfin was off lauding the popularity of
> Brockmont among all FCC area neighborhoods, you
> were blissfully UNAWARE of the place, even though
> you profess to live right next door.

The only thing that matters is your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Until you do that, even the actual existence of this neighborhood is called into question. Is it your contention that people should be aware of a neighborhood that doesn’t actually exist? Damn, your dumb.

It is because I live right next door that I know you’ve fatally stumbled into your Brockmont Blunder. Now that you’ve once again failed at this endeavor, are you dumb enough to attempt to address your numerous other blunders?

Date: November 23, 2019 03:16PM

LOL! Cash Cab. Jeopardy! for the grade schoolers, trailer park set and the mentally infirm. The pace of questions is abysmally slow and the questions are nowhere near challenging enough.

Date: November 23, 2019 03:40PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> The only thing that matters is your inability to
> post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in
> the Brockmont neighborhood.

Same useless sack of shit nonsense that you've posted a hundred times before and all to no avail whatsoever. That shit doesn't play at this level, you unschooled dope of dopes.

> It is because I live right next door that I know
> you’ve fatally stumbled into your Brockmont Blunder.

I had to tell you that you lived next door. You'd otherwise still be thinking that Brockmont was in the mystery-ville of GlenMONT, CA. So utterly without any sort of clue.

Date: November 23, 2019 03:42PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! Cash Cab. Jeopardy! for the grade schoolers,
> trailer park set and the mentally infirm. The pace
> of questions is abysmally slow and the questions
> are nowhere near challenging enough.

Dude, you know all too well that my CV makes yours look like so much used confetti.

Date: November 23, 2019 04:01PM

> -----
> > The only thing that matters is your inability
> to
> > post a link to a home for sale or recently sold
> in
> > the Brockmont neighborhood.
>
> Same useless sack of shit nonsense that you've
> posted a hundred times before and all to no avail
> whatsoever. That shit doesn't play at this level,
> you unschooled dope of dopes.
>
> > It is because I live right next door that I
> know
> > you’ve fatally stumbled into your Brockmont
> Blunder.
>
> I had to tell you that you lived next door. You'd
> otherwise still be thinking that Brockmont was in
> the mystery-ville of GlenMONT, CA. So utterly
> without any sort of clue.

You can’t even say for certain that the Brockmont neighborhood even exists. When are you going to grow a set of balls and answer that question?

Date: November 23, 2019 04:04PM

> -----
> > LOL! Cash Cab. Jeopardy! for the grade
> schoolers,
> > trailer park set and the mentally infirm. The
> pace
> > of questions is abysmally slow and the
> questions
> > are nowhere near challenging enough.
>
> Dude, you know all too well that my CV makes yours
> look like so much used confetti.

I know you’re nothing more than a lying fraud. You’ve been exposed as such over and over. Cash Cab is just the latest in a series of unfortunate events for you. It’s obvious that streak won’t end anytime soon. Fraud.

Date: November 23, 2019 04:25PM

^^^ Thumb-sucking, no-account loser.

Date: November 23, 2019 04:30PM

^^^^^ the mindless rambling of a well pummeled lying fraud. Cornered in his shitty carport, this is the best he can do. Fraud.

Date: November 23, 2019 04:42PM

No TV on the carport, douchebag. Cash Cab’s almost over anyway, so we might want to think soon about dinner.

Date: November 23, 2019 04:56PM

No brain in your skull either. It’s what makes it so easy to continually kick your pathetic ass. Most of the time it’s your own words and lack of knowledge that cause you to stupidly stumble around. You’ve still cowardly refused to answer whether Brockmont exists or not. Fraud.

Date: November 23, 2019 05:08PM

LOL! What a sorry mess you have made of yourself.

Date: November 23, 2019 05:55PM

LOL! Still dodging the question like a pussy. Such a sissy-ass bitch. Owning you is getting really inexpensive these days. Stay tuned for another feeble and cowardly response.

Posted by: cycling commuter ()
Date: November 23, 2019 06:19PM

> cycling commuter Wrote:
> -----
> > Interesting. I had heard that they were going
> to
> > build two separate paths with a median between
> them,
> > not just distinct lanes. One for pedestrians
> and one
> > for cyclists. As for the new bridge, that has
> been
> > underway for many months.
>
> "Approved last year by the Northern Virginia
> Transportation Authority (NVTA), the “Falls
> Church Enhanced Regional Bike Routes” Plan for
> the W&OD Trail will create separate paths for
> pedestrians and bikers, replacing the existing
> 10-foot wide shared-use trail with an 11-foot wide
> bicycle trail and an 8-foot wide pedestrian trail
> separated by a 2-foot median, and extending east
> from Broad Street (Route 7) to east of Little
> Falls Street. A Virginia Department of
> Transportation (VDOT) project to build a 20-foot
> wide, two-lane, pedestrian/bicycle bridge over and
> across the hazardous five lanes of traffic at N.
> Washington Street (Route 29) and east into
> Arlington is also proceeding. According to VDOT,
> the bridge will provide a safer crossing for up to
> 2,000 people per day on peak days."
>
> -- Falls Church News-Press

Thanks, that's more in line with what I'd heard. That bridge work has been going on since at least April though and the bridge crosses 29 in Arlington so it's Lee Highway not Washington Street.

Date: November 23, 2019 07:12PM

Right. The W&OD basically leaves Falls Church at Little Falls Street. All the work east of that will be in Arlington County.

Posted by: UCNUT ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:20PM

> Sock-puppets R U. Meanwhile, I’ve been quite
> happily (and profitably) married to the same woman
> for nearly 50 years. She’s right here rattling
> off correct answers to Cash Cab questions that
> would have left you classless morons agog.

WRONG AGAIN, DOLT!! Everybody knows you're a full of shit, nasty, rude old man who life has passed by & whose only entertainment is:

!. shitposting BS on a cheap ass internet forum.
2. yelling at neighborhood kids to get off his lawn.
3. peeing and pooping his Depends.
4. Getting trolled by 50 trolls on a cheap ass internet forum.

You're not married & never jave been b\c you're:

A. Stupid
B. Nasty
C. GAY

& you or your BF couldn't amswer questions on a 2nd grade reading test right.

You're nothing but a dumbass jackoff with a high opinion of yourself that NOBODY on FFXU shares.

NOBODy buys the BS you're selling, DOLT.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:26PM

> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> Same useless sack of shit nonsense that you've
> posted a hundred times before and all to no avail
> whatsoever.

That "nonsense" has you OWNED & has had you OWNED since he posted it. It's proved what a stupid moron you've always been. Evry tiwme you won't answer his question, you show how much a dumbshit you are. You gotta' be the doofiest of the doofuses on FFXU.

> That shit doesn't play at this level,
> you unschooled dope of dopes.

It doesn't play on your level cause your level is too low. You're too stupid to answer his question. It's about what you'd expect from somebody with the emotional, mental maturity of a 2nd grader.

>
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:29PM

> -----
> > LOL! Cash Cab. Jeopardy! for the grade
> schoolers,
> > trailer park set and the mentally infirm. The
> pace
> > of questions is abysmally slow and the
> questions
> > are nowhere near challenging enough.
>
> Dude, you know all too well that my CV makes yours
> look like so much used confetti.

Your CV:

spent 4 yrs in 2nd grade; 2 in 5th, 3 in 7th & 2 in 8th. flunked out of HS.
Juvenile detention.
Fired from McDOnald's, burger king, drug fair, FCPS janitor, yard man at tralier park, dishwasher, prison, DWI, welfare.

Looks like well used toilet paper.

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:30PM

> ^^^I'm gay. I'm a Thumb-sucking, no-account loser. I hope I remembered to mention I'm gay

FIFY

Posted by: HTHNW ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:33PM

> No TV on the carport, douchebag. Cash Cab’s
> almost over anyway, so we might want to think soon
> about dinner.

NO, DOLT, it's in the TV Dept at Walmart

You were watching Jerry Springer, not Cash Cab. Everybody knows this already, Gerund Boy.

You'll get dinner in the same place you get it every day, the Salvation Army Soup Kitchen. Do they give you free passes on Fairfax Connector? I hope so b\c all those fares can add up FAST, huh, there, Gerund Boy?

Date: November 23, 2019 09:34PM

> LOL! What a sorry mess youI have made of myourself.

FIFY

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:38PM

Dollar Tree should unionize and spread the profits equally amongst its employees.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:17PM

Barrickman Wrote:
> Dollar Tree should unionize and spread the profits
> equally amongst its employees.

YOu should move to one of your Socialist paradises like Cuba, N. Korea or Venn-ezz-WAY-luh.

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:25PM

Gayvid Blimmo. Wrote:
> Barrickman Wrote:
> -----
> > Dollar Tree should unionize and spread the
> profits
> > equally amongst its employees.
>
>
> YOu should move to one of your Socialist paradises
> like Cuba, N. Korea or Venn-ezz-WAY-luh.

Why move there when we could always create one here?

Date: November 24, 2019 08:02AM

Quite the terrible day for the Falls Church Flub-a-dubs after Phase One of the Flush the REAL 'Terlato Turd' initiative was rolled out yesterday. So totally devastating were the effects that we'll put a temporary hold here on the roll-out of Phase Two. I expect only more mindless stuttering and stammering to eventuate today in any case, so we'll simply monitor the situation and resume with the initiative at such time as that is called for.

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: November 24, 2019 09:07AM

Barrickman Wrote:
> Gayvid Blimmo. Wrote:
> -----
> > Barrickman Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Dollar Tree should unionize and spread the
> > profits
> > > equally amongst its employees.
> >
> >
> > YOu should move to one of your Socialist
> paradises
> > like Cuba, N. Korea or Venn-ezz-WAY-luh.
>
> Why move there when we could always create one
> here?

Why create one here, when there are already socialist paradises that have been created for you? Redundant and inefficient, oh, wait, that is a shining characteristic of Socialist Paradises...................

Posted by: XHMPX ()
Date: November 24, 2019 09:20AM

>
> Phase One of the
> Flush the REAL 'Terlato Turd' initiative
> was rolled out yesterday.

& as usual, Gerund Boy, it was a total failure for you and you REALLY made an ass of yourself, this time, DOLT.

> So totally devastating
> were the effects that we'll put a temporary hold
> here on the roll-out of Phase Two.

Of course, Dumbo, since it was such a disaster for you.

> I
> expect only more mindless stuttering and
> stammering to eventuate today in any case,

That's 1 of the better & more accurate descriptions of your shitposts, you dumb jackoff. In fact, this shitpost here is an average example of your "mindless stuttering and stammering" and the usual bullshit you shitpost.

> so
> we'll simply monitor the situation and resume with
> the initiative at such time as that is called for.

A DOLT like you making an ass of yourself is called for anytime, moron. SO have at it, Gerund Boy, give us our morning clown act.

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: November 24, 2019 09:23AM

> Quite the terrible day for the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club that I'm Loser-in-Chief of,lls Church
> Flub-a-dubs after Phase One of the
> Flush the REAL 'Terlato Turd' initiative
> was rolled out yesterday. So totally devastating on me & my Squad
> were the effects that we'll put a temporary hold
> here on the roll-out of Phase Two. I
> expect only more mindless stuttering and
> stammering to eventuate in my shitposts today in any case, so
> we'll simply monitor the situation and resume with
> the initiative at such time as that is called for.

FIFY

Date: November 24, 2019 10:20AM

Well, the rains have come and now pretty much gone, setting up what can only be called a morning of anticipation out here in the glorious Sweet Spot. Never got below 37 degrees from what I could see, and it's now pushing into the low 40's. Still a bit on the chilly and blustery side though as I went out to grab the morning paper a while ago. Should see some high 40's as the sun comes back to brighten the afternoon hours, and what the sun can't handle can surely be accomplished by four more hours of Cash Cab. The fridges are full, so we should be in for a fun day.

No wildlife sightings to report on as yet. It's been feast or famine on that front of late. The leaves have meanwhile reached about the mid-point of their collective floating to the ground. I suppose therefore that the yard people will be by for Pass #2 (and a first round of gutter cleaning) at some point this coming week. If we hit the freezing mark overnight tonight, it should be the last time for a while, so conditions for leaf removal should be pretty good. So glad that I don't have to deal with that though.

In other news, it's so far been a quiet pre-holiday weekend in baseball terms, and we may well see more of that in near-term days to come. Things should pick up some on the other side of Turkey Day, as the Dec 8 opening of the Winter Meetings will serve to turn up the heat a bit. Not a lot other than hours of mindless blabber from ditzoid TV commentators is guaranteed to come out of this, but the whole atmosphere will start to change in any case. Like other clubs, the Nats will have set their sites on certain targets by now, and a mating dance of sorts will soon be playing out. It will all turn out somewhere between wonderful and disastrous, but it will no doubt be interesting at least.

Not interesting in the slightest of course is anything that these decrepit dopes and dodos from Falls Church City have to say. The consistency of their childish stupidity is simply a wonder to behold. Some display of what they consider to be clever is sure to bring laughs along here soon enough. Keep an eye out.

Posted by: NFPSJ ()
Date: November 24, 2019 11:04AM

> Well, the rains have come and now pretty much
> gone, setting up what can only be called a morning
> of anticipation out here in the glorious Sweet
> Spot. Never got below 37 degrees from what I
> could see, and it's now pushing into the low 40's.
> Still a bit on the chilly and blustery side
> though as I went out to grab the morning paper a
> while ago. Should see some high 40's as the sun
> comes back to brighten the afternoon hours, and
> what the sun can't handle can surely be
> accomplished by four more hours of Cash Cab. The
> fridges are full, so we should be in for a fun
> day.
>
> No wildlife sightings to report on as yet. It's
> been feast or famine on that front of late. The
> leaves have meanwhile reached about the mid-point
> of their collective floating to the ground. I
> suppose therefore that the yard people will be by
> for Pass #2 (and a first round of gutter cleaning)
> at some point this coming week. If we hit the
> freezing mark overnight tonight, it should be the
> last time for a while, so conditions for leaf
> removal should be pretty good. So glad that I
> don't have to deal with that though.
>
> In other news, it's so far been a quiet
> pre-holiday weekend in baseball terms, and we may
> well see more of that in near-term days to come.
> Things should pick up some on the other side of
> Turkey Day, as the Dec 8 opening of the Winter
> Meetings will serve to turn up the heat a bit.
> Not a lot other than hours of mindless blabber
> from ditzoid TV commentators is guaranteed to come
> out of this, but the whole atmosphere will start
> to change in any case. Like other clubs, the Nats
> will have set their sites on certain targets by
> now, and a mating dance of sorts will soon be
> playing out. It will all turn out somewhere
> between wonderful and disastrous, but it will no
> doubt be interesting at least.
>
> Not interesting in the slightest of course is
> anything that these decrepit dopes and dodos from
> Falls Church City have to say. The consistency of
> their childish stupidity is simply a wonder to
> behold. Some display of what they consider to be
> clever is sure to bring laughs along here soon
> enough. Keep an eye out.

Another boring, moronic & childish shitpost from a full of shit Gerund Boy. He's so stupid he thinks people actually believe his bullshit. That FIFY troll should be along soon to correct the errors this DOLT just posted.

Date: November 24, 2019 11:11AM

^^^ Right. These dopes are just not ready for Phase Two.

Posted by: WFHHC ()
Date: November 24, 2019 11:47AM

You probably don't even have a "Phase 2", Gerund Boy. When you do come up with 1, it's probably going to be even more moronic than "Phase 1". It's what we expect from an abject DOLT like you, Gerund Boy.

Date: November 24, 2019 11:53AM

LOL! What was the highest grade you were able to complete on your first try?

Posted by: UCWPU ()
Date: November 24, 2019 01:48PM

> LOL! What was the highest grade you were able to
> complete on your first try?

Considering Gerund Boy spent 2 yrs in 1st grade & 3 yrs in 2nd, he doesn't have no business asking a question like that. Even him being the dullest of DOLTS doesn't excuse him.

Date: November 24, 2019 03:20PM

Hahahahaha! I laugh at the ignorance of the sock-puppet, Alphabet-Boi!

Posted by: PDTPV ()
Date: November 24, 2019 05:26PM

^^^^^Gerund Boy demonstrates what a complete and thorough DOLT he is. Not that he needs to, since all of FFXU already knows it.

Date: November 24, 2019 05:34PM

^^^ More rant and babble confirming that these dopes are just not ready for Phase Two.

Posted by: It's been a while ()
Date: November 24, 2019 06:05PM

This thread is still going? You stupid fucks could have started a small business and have been making good money with the amount of time you have spent here. I'll check back in another six months to see how you are getting along....

Date: November 24, 2019 07:33PM

The fitile phase one was less successful than the Hindenburg. No doubt the coward will recieve another epic ass beating when he musters enough courage to attempt phase two.

Without being able to identify where this alleged Brockmont neighborhood is or post a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood, phase one never left the starting gate. It certainly came nowhere near finishing in the money.

Posted by: WUTPK ()
Date: November 24, 2019 07:41PM

> ^^^ More rant and babble confirming that these
> dopes are just not ready for Phase Two.

LOLzer, LOLzer, LOLzer. If "Phase 2" is going to be anything like "Phase 1", you're PWND already before you even post it, Gerund Boy.

So take out your dentures, DOLT, once you get rented out, Lochinvar says he wants it with the dentures out. Oh, and he said don't pee your Depends while you're "servicing" him, either.

Date: November 24, 2019 07:44PM

> ^^^I'm about to shitpost More rant and babble phase 2 confirming that theseI'm the dopiest of the
> dopes arebut it's just not quite ready yet. In fact, I've only written 2 words of it & I'm illiterate, so I have to figure out how to spell them for Phase Two.

FIFY

Date: November 25, 2019 09:02AM

It's been a while Wrote:
> This thread is still going? You stupid fucks could
> have started a small business and have been making
> good money with the amount of time you have spent
> here. I'll check back in another six months to see
> how you are getting along....

It'll still be the same old one-sided stomp and wipe-out of those from Falls Church City as performed by the wealthy retiree from out in the superlative Sweet Spot. That kind of dance has been going on for a whole lot longer than a mere six months. They still can't accept the fact that, after Ballston and Tysons did it, their sagging city has indeed been outshone by the coming of Mosaic and Halstead down in Merrifield, just as had been foretold back in 2013.

Date: November 25, 2019 09:16AM

LOL! Lots of nothing, then 7:33, 7:41, and 7:44, followed by lots of nothing again. Yup. It's the sock-puppets alright. Just the same old ignorant, envious, butthurt sock-puppets, none of whom has yet recovered from the perhaps too vicious ravages of Phase One. What an awful ordeal this has come to be for them! And they can't so much as imagine what Phase Two might involve, even when it's all been laid out for them like seven swans a-swimming. LOL! These dopes are really dumb!

Date: November 25, 2019 09:32AM

Once again, The futile phase one was less successful than the Hindenburg. No doubt the coward will recieve another epic ass beating when he musters enough courage to attempt phase two. 

Without being able to identify where this alleged Brockmont neighborhood is or post a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood, phase one never left the starting gate. It certainly came nowhere near finishing in the money.

Posted by: VJWGJ ()
Date: November 25, 2019 10:06AM

> LOL! Lots of nothing, then 7:33, 7:41, and 7:44,
> followed by lots of nothing again. Yup. It's the
> sock-puppets alright. Just the same old

How many times do we have to tell you, DOLT, the only sock puppet is the 1 you use? Oh wait, you're too stupid to distinguish posters.

ignorant,
> envious,

Nobody envied a nasty, disgusting, Depends peeing old fogey who life has passed by & who's living in a falling apart house. Only an ignoramus like you would think like that.

butthurt sock-puppets, none of whom has
> yet recovered from the perhaps too vicious ravages
> of Phase One. What an awful ordeal this
> has come to be for them!

The only 1 who's butthurt is you from the spanking you got after you made a total ass of yourself with your rollout of "Phase 1". The only"ordeal" we went thru was trying to stop laughing at it. We've never seen nobody do so thorough a job of making a total ass of themself like you did with your "Phase 1"

And they can't so much
> as imagine what Phase Two might involve,
> even when it's all been laid out for them like
> seven swans a-swimming.

"Phase 2" ? Could it be even more convincing proof of your abject stupidity? We have to wonder if there is such a thing as more proof you're the dumbest moron on FFXU after that Phase 1 Phlop.

LOL! These dopes are
> really dumb!

You're a DOLT. That doesn't make everybody a dolt. It only makes YOU a DOLT

Date: November 25, 2019 10:19AM

Well, it's yet another bright, crisp morning out here in the wondrous Sweet Spot. From beginnings in the mid-30's, we've now reached the mid-40's out there, and it looks like we'll march right on up into the mid-50's by the time all is said and done. The air is all but calm at the moment, so it's easy to enjoy all these clear blue skies and all this beaming sunshine. Haven't seen any of our wildlife friends out enjoying this weather as of yet. Maybe later. Or maybe not, the way things have gone of late.

Though not in the Sweet Spot, The Principals were indeed re-united here in NoVa yesterday as scheduled. There being no Cash Cab to interrupt today, we might see about some sort of welcome-home howdy later on. Certainly there will be new pictures and stories to pass around and share. That's how normal people tend to do things, after all.

In other news, the usual media types continue to have only the obvious to talk about -- the teams with the most money are all interested in the top free agents. Blah-blah-blah. Hopefully, things will start to pick up a bit once the calendar turns, if only so that the sports pages are not filled with so much of this same old slop anymore. New slop would be a welcome relief at this point.

It is of course just wall-to-wall slop that the ignorant, envious, and butthurt hayseeds of Falls Church City are so well noted for wallowing in. Just can't keep up with things here, there, or much of anywhere. How many of them would be aware of the Twitter handle @DCPoliceDept, I wonder,

Date: November 25, 2019 10:26AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Once again, The futile phase one was less successful than
> the Hindenburg.

You were CRUSHED by it. And still are. You're a lying, babbling, poorly educated, unoriginal, out-of-the-loop, nobody. And that's being kind about things. Also a major league spoofer and sock-puppeteer, so basically just an abhorrent person all the way around.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2019 11:13AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: November 25, 2019 11:17AM

> -----
> > Once again, The futile phase one was less
> successful than
> > the Hindenburg.
>
> You wereI CRUSHED bmyself with it. And still areI shitpost the BS that got me totally PWND. You'reI'm a
> lying, babbling, poorly educated, unoriginal,
> out-of-the-loop, nobody. And that's being kind
> about things. I'm Also a major league spoofer and
> sock-pupetteer, so basically just an abhorrent
> person all the way around.

FIFY

Date: November 25, 2019 11:38AM

> -----
> > Once again, The futile phase one was less
> successful than
> > the Hindenburg.
>
> You were CRUSHED by it. And still are. You're a
> lying, babbling, poorly educated, unoriginal,
> out-of-the-loop, nobody. And that's being kind
> about things. Also a major league spoofer and
> sock-puppeteer, so basically just an abhorrent
> person all the way around.

LOL! You're test balloon never left the ground. It deflated before liftoff. You can't even say for certain that this Brockmont neighborhood even exists. It's been your shame and embarrassment for many months now. You can't find a single link to a home for sale or recently sold in this alleged neighborhood. You fucked up and have been only digging your hole deeper from day one. Phase two will no doubt explode in your face as well. Of course, you will be starting it at 0-1.

I have no need for sock puppets, Brookmont Bob. LOL! I do just fine kicking your incompetent ass on my own. Sock puppets are only used to prop up losing arguments. That's why you need to feebly resort to them. What's going on here is that your stupidity prevents you from recognizing clearly different individuals making fun of you and your fragile ego preventing you from understanding that you are mocked by many. Much like you getting your ass kicked on a regular basis, it's been going on here for some time.

Posted by: Giver of plus ones ()
Date: November 25, 2019 11:42AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > seven figure city Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> LOL! You're test balloon never left the ground.
> It deflated before liftoff. You can't even say
> for certain that this Brockmont neighborhood even
> exists. It's been your shame and embarrassment
> for many months now. You can't find a single link
> to a home for sale or recently sold in this
> alleged neighborhood. You fucked up and have been
> only digging your hole deeper from day one. Phase
> two will no doubt explode in your face as well.
> Of course, you will be starting it at 0-1.
>
> I have no need for sock puppets, Brookmont Bob.
> LOL! I do just fine kicking your incompetent ass
> on my own. Sock puppets are only used to prop up
> losing arguments. That's why you need to feebly
> resort to them. What's going on here is that your
> stupidity prevents you from recognizing clearly
> different individuals making fun of you and your
> fragile ego preventing you from understanding that
> you are mocked by many. Much like you getting
> your ass kicked on a regular basis, it's been
> going on here for some time.

+1

Date: November 25, 2019 01:23PM

LOL! Imagine the +1 asshole showing up just four minutes after the 7-figure asshole. That’s not suspicious at all.

Date: November 25, 2019 01:53PM

Perhaps it was you. You're certainly well known as a lying fraud. With phase one fully ablaze and crumbling before your eyes, it certainly isn't beneath you.

Even the best of the best of the best of DC FEMS can't save phase one. LOL!

Pages: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.