HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: Gotcha ()
Date: November 03, 2019 01:59PM

Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It’s not necessary to speak English only, but
> while speaking it, one should endeavor to speak it
> properly.

So add properly at the bottom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 03, 2019 03:15PM

^^^ You’re from Falls Church City, aren’t you...

Posted by: Inspector of Grammar Police ()
Date: November 03, 2019 03:20PM

> You fucked up. End of story. Words such as
> ‘travelling’ are misspellings where you live.
> Adapt or die.

No, dolt, you [intercoursed] up. If you spell the word "travelling", it isn't incorrect. As a result, it isn't a misspelling. Once more, you're proved a dolt. You are awarded one more dullard point. You now have six and one half. No adaptation is necessary. For that gaffe, I will award you one half of one dullard point. Your total is now seven dullard points. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Do you want to state the obvious and admit that you are OWNED, or do you want to continue to demonstrate what an abject dullard you are?

When we consider what a dolt you are, the smart money is on the latter.

Keep up the good work, dimwit. I'd say that it's fun making an ass out of you, but that wouldn't be honest. You do quite the outstanding job of making an ass of yourself.

So.........were you born this stupid or have you been working at being the abject dolt that you are for your entire life?

Date: November 03, 2019 04:13PM

You suck at this even worse than at spelling.

Date: November 03, 2019 06:20PM

> You suck at this even worse than at spelling.

You got that one backwards, too, dolt. In fact, not only do you suck at this, it sucks to be you. You have given more than ample demonstration of this by posting all the nonsense that you've posted to this thread alone. I'm going to award you three more dullard points just for the one trash post that I've quoted here. That brings your total to ten.

Of course you're too stupid to admit that you're so thoroughly OWNED. You're also too retarded to understand that you'd look far better if you just stopped posting like an owned little bitch should.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if you were to try to tell me that you don't spell "stopped" with two "p" s. So inferior is your schooling. ..... sucks to be borderline illiterate; something at which you have first hand experience.

Posted by: Fiffy Sock Puppet ()
Date: November 03, 2019 06:23PM

> ^^^ You’re from Falls Church City, aren’t
> you...

Better that than where you're at as Loser in Chief of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club.

Posted by: JP MorMental ()
Date: November 03, 2019 09:28PM

> something no one reads as usual

Are you on any med? Have you spent time in any mental wards?

Date: November 04, 2019 07:51AM

Well, the desperation of the clod-class is pretty apparent. Unarmed into battle, they do go.

Date: November 04, 2019 09:46AM

Well, it's downright frigid out here in the Sweet Spot this morning, especially as none of us out this way are yet acclimated to such sub-freezing readings as the mere 30 degrees that showed up on thermometers at sunrise. Brrr! The trek out to retrieve the Nationals Commemorative Edition of the morning paper was a bit of a bone-chiller. Certainly worth it though. It's otherwise just more of the usual inspiring conditions out there -- clear blue skies, bright sunshine, low humidity, gentle breezes, no chance of rain. It's just the cold that is messing things up right now. Should reach the high 50's later which won't be so bad.

One of our local deer was not so happy with my crunching along the driveway through accumulating leaves though. He or she spotted me immediately while munching away off the back patio. Stared at me for a bit, then flicked that white tail and pranced over to the middle of the yard. Finally trailed off into the woods beyond the shed. I obviously can't reliably identify individual animals, but this one did look quite a bit like the one who had walked right up to the front windows yesterday during Cash Cab hours. Sadly, those have been cut back to 1:00 to 5:00, but the deer didn't seem to mind. They don't usually venture quite so close to the house, so it was fun to watch from just a foot or two away.

In other news, it has been fun as well to watch the various reruns of the Nats' wonderful World Series victory that have been playing on MLB and MASN of late. The Game-7 run-scoring heroics of Rendon, Kendrick, Soto, and Eaton will long be remembered by fans, along with the dominant pitching of Patrick Corbin and Daniel Hudson. Corbin's contract runs for five more years, but Hudson is already a free agent. That's baseball. For those who might be interested, Rendon and Kendrick are already free agents as well, while as things currently stand, Eaton won't be one until after the 2021 season, and Soto not until after 2024.

Already released from every serious sort of roster anywhere of course are the hapless and ever-babbling buffoons of Falls Church City, a group that stumbles, fumbles, and bumbles its way along only on the strength of some massive levels of ignorance, envy, and butthurt. These clowns can only make bigger and bigger fools of themselves, but they seem quite content to do just that. And don't forget that tomorrow is Election Day in the Itsy Bitsy City, a day when one in three local voters will find that their regular Oakwood polling place is in fact closed. Those folks will have to schlep over to the Community Center in order to vote. The official after-party by the way will be at Clare & Don's Beach Shack starting at 7:00. Seriously. That's a thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2019 09:51AM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Posted by: XNYCY ()
Date: November 04, 2019 10:14AM

> Well, the desperation of the clod-class is pretty
> apparent. Unarmed into battle, they do go.

With you in the lead.

Posted by: Actual Gay P Moronthau ()
Date: November 04, 2019 10:23AM

Well, it'th downright frigid in the Thwet Thpot Glory Hole & Gay Bar thith morning. There'TH JUTHT NO AACTION here! The trek out to the dumpthter to empty the trash wath OH THO COLD! Should reach the high 50th later, but I hope it getth MUCH HOTTER INTHIDE! (Thavageth!). Hopefully, all the Gypthy Thavageth will get her THOON to heat up thingth a bit.

Our WiFi ith making me VERY UNHAPPY. The thavageth who provide it JUTHT AREN"T doing their JOBTH today. We have all male movieth thcheduled for later & we can't show them if the the wi fi ithn't working. BEATHTTH!

I am JUTHT THO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THETHE NATIONALTH AND THEIR WORLD THERIETH! Batheball ith THO BORING. Why can't we have more tenntih, bowling and golf and other THIVILITHED THPORTTH?

I wish thethe thilly thavageth would hurry up & get here. MAybe we should move all thethe breeder poopy headth out of Fallth Church and get thome of uth people in the Life to move there tho we can keep the action going at the Thweet Thpot GLory Hole and Gay bar round the clock!

THAVAGETH!

Date: November 04, 2019 10:58AM

What was it I said about their making bigger and bigger fools of themselves? LOL!

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: November 04, 2019 11:51AM

> What was it I said about theirme making a bigger and
> bigger fools of themyselfves? LOL!

FIFY

Date: November 04, 2019 12:10PM

^^^ Low man on the totem pole. As usual.

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: November 04, 2019 12:16PM

> ^^^I'm the Low man on the totem pole. As usual. That's why I'm Loser In Chief of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad and Poopy Depends Club. Uh-OH, time to go tell those kids to get off my lawn!

FIFY

Date: November 04, 2019 12:26PM

> ^^^ Low man on the totem pole. As usual.

You'd think a dumbass who pontificates about correct grammar would know that these aren't complete sentences. You, however, have punctuated and capitalized them as if they were, dolt. You are awarded two more dullard points, one for each infraction. CONGRATULATIONS, dolt; now you have accumulated TWELVE dullard points!!!!!!

Are you going for fifteen or will you finally admit you're OWNED, dolt? I doubt it. You're too stupid and too full of yourself. You'll just keep pretending you're not ignorant when everybody else here knows you're PRECISELY that.

Date: November 04, 2019 12:48PM

Low-grade minds ever fail to realize that language is a thing to be crafted, not stamped out like some string of ten-cent widgets. Few it seems have ever heard of interjection either.

Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: November 04, 2019 01:56PM

> Yes, 2005 t0 2019. Over in the area near Eastern
> Market.

Yet all available evidence indicates it is questionable if you've even ever stepped foot in Washington, D.C. From your DCPD Disaster, followed by Washington Avenue Wipeout and right up to your latest in the Daly Debacle, it is apparent you know next to nothing about our nation's capital.

> Oh, I'm aware of the exit alright,

Bzzzzt. Busted in another lie. You had no idea where it is just as you have no idea what buildings are around it. You thought it was off of 695 not 395. I had to humiliate on that matter. Prior to last week, the whole notion of this exit was completely foreign to you.

> and also of the
> fact that nobody in general uses it.

Because you are completely unfamiliar with this exit, you can't be expected to know the traffic usage of the exit. In fact, you can be expected to know exactly nothing about it at all. After all, who would expect someone with a former "residence" less than a mile from the exit to know anything at all about it? LOL. Once again, you've exposed yourself as nothing more than a flabby, failing fraud.

But, let's give you a fighting chance. What is the daily traffic usage of that exit that you base your statement? LOL! You know you are too chicken-shit to answer that question. Pussy.

> Those headed
> east to the ballpark area for instance do not
> follow the Central Freeway to get there.

Central Freeway! LOL!

> They use
> the Southeast Freeway. The route you outlined
> could perhaps come into play as part of emergency
> corrective measures taken by someone who had just
> exclaimed, "Oh, crap! I went the wrong way!"

Why do you insist on only magnifying the fact that you know nothing about DC with every post?

> That would be substantial plots of green grass and
> young trees.

LOL! See above. There are some small trees in Barhtoldi Park, but not all that much grass. And while there are trees lining them, no thinking person would consider the two asphalt parking lots along Washington Avenue's west side as "substantial plots of green grass and young trees." Perhaps you meant the small parks next to Rayburn and Longworth or the courtyards in RHOB? Shit, now you're going to have to go Google something else! Poser.

> A question you still have not answered, by the
> way.

A person familiar with the area would not need to ask the question. Why do you keep asking it and further making fool of yourself?

> What's the reason for that?

Just to further taunt and mock you. After all, it only serves to further expose you as a fraud and a liar.

> Why not just
> spell out where you began all these strolls of
> yours and where indeed you were so often headed?

Again, if you were at all familiar with the area, you would not need that spelled out for you. The fact that you desperately need this information spoon fed to you only illustrates that you know nothing about the area.

> Well, it's all just the one building. It's to the
> left of 3rd Street. It's to the right of 3rd
> Street. It also forms the roof of the tunnel
> above 3rd Street as one passes through. It's the
> home of DCPD HQ, located at 300 Indiana Avenue,

It is actually the Perkins Building which is the US Department of Labor's headquarters.

Brockmont Blunder
DCPD Disaster
Washington Avenue Wipeout
Daly Debacle

Did you think that making all of these other fuck-ups would wipe away the fact that you can't provide a link to a home for sale or recent sold in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood? Oh, that's right, it doesn't matter if it exists, but somehow in your fantasyland people should somehow be aware of an error on the Redfin website. Dope.

Date: November 04, 2019 02:06PM

Well, so much for the relaxing pedicure. We‘re off now for a late lunch with The Principals. Haven’t seen them since WS Game-5. Hopefully, lunch will go a little better than the game did.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2019 02:07PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: November 04, 2019 02:24PM

Why stop lying now? LOL!

Date: November 04, 2019 03:02PM

> Low-grade minds ever fail to realize that language
> is a thing to be crafted, not stamped out like
> some string of ten-cent widgets.

Oh, I see, DOLT, we have a double standard. You write in any way that pleases you while you cite errors on the part of others. There's a name for that, DOLT. It's called "hypocrisy". From your posts to this thread alone, it's clear that you're one of its more frequent practitioners. You are awarded one more Dullard Point.

Your total is now THIRTEEN. CONGRATULATIONS!! (<--interjection). You have rendered and continue to render proof that the "low grade mind"
is yours.

Few it seems
> have ever heard of interjection either.

You may have heard of it, but, clearly you don't know how to use it. Neither of your examples qualify. You are awarded one more Dullard Point. Your total is now FOURTEEN! CONGRATULATIONS, DOLT!!!!!(<--another correct example of "interjection"). You really are going for fifteen Dullard Points, aren't you?
VERY GOOD, DOLT!!!!(<--another correct example of the use of interjection).

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: November 04, 2019 03:04PM

> Well, so much for the relaxing pedicurereach around. We‘re
> off now for a late lunch at Arthur Treacher'swith The Principals.
> Haven’t seen them since the TV Dept at Walmart for WS Game-5. Hopefully,
> lunch will go a little better than the game did.

FIFY

Posted by: Grown ass man ()
Date: November 04, 2019 03:25PM

Pedicure

LOL!

Date: November 04, 2019 04:03PM

Nothing wrong with getting a pedicure. What's remarkable is that this phony thinks it's some sort of status symbol. It's as routine and mundane as getting a hair cut or teeth cleaning. The fact that he thinks it's so much more is another tell tale sign of what a know-nothing nobody he is.

Posted by: FIFFY Sock Puppet ()
Date: November 04, 2019 09:56PM

Grown ass man Wrote:
> Pedicure
>
> LOL!

SEE?!?!?!?!!!??????!!! I TOLD you he was gay.

Date: November 05, 2019 08:47AM

> > Well, so much for the relaxing pedicure.

seven figure city Wrote:
> Nothing wrong with getting a pedicure. What's
> remarkable is that this phony thinks it's some
> sort of status symbol. It's as routine and mundane
> as getting a hair cut or teeth cleaning. The fact
> that he thinks it's so much more is another tell
> tale sign of what a know-nothing nobody he is.

Just to note that NOTHING LIKE THAT was originally posted. All that rabid froth came straight from somebody's burning envy and butthurt.

> > We‘re off now for a late lunch with The Principals.
> > Haven’t seen them since WS Game-5. Hopefully, lunch
> > will go a little better than the game did.

So the four of us ended up doing a delightful three-hour meal at Ristorante Bonaroti over in Vienna. We've been going there for years, and it's a particular fave of one of The Principals. Sergio was changed and just leaving as we arrived, but we did get to say a quick 'Hi!' Food as always was top notch. I went with the steamed mussels as an appetizer, and then the Bocconcini (scaloppini stuffed with ground veal, mushrooms, and cheese) with risotto in a Marsala sauce. Had to pat myself on the back for not ordering the Tortellini Alla Panna, which is so good that I'll order it every time we go there if I'm not careful. Next time, though. Couple of nicely chilled bottles of Terlato pinot grigio friuli colli orientali to wash it all down, and a tangy lime cake, a Cappucino Bonaroti, and a tasty limoncello to top things off. Very nice meal! Time to start planning our next such outing!

Posted by: WJNLE ()
Date: November 05, 2019 09:42AM

> Actual JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > Well, so much for the relaxing pedicure.
>
> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > Nothing wrong with getting a pedicure. What's
> > remarkable is that this phony thinks it's some
> > sort of status symbol. It's as routine and
> mundane
> > as getting a hair cut or teeth cleaning. The
> fact
> > that he thinks it's so much more is another
> tell
> > tale sign of what a know-nothing nobody he is.
>
> Just to note that NOTHING LIKE THAT was originally
> posted. All that rabid froth came straight from
> somebody's burning envy and butthurt.

except for this, DOLT: you post it repeatedly as part of your BS bragging. You using "envy and butthurt" shows even more you're using it to "brag" and as a "status symbol". You're so stupid you don't even understand you're showing yourself up as a DOLT. You hang your sorry ass with your own words every day and usually more than once a day.

We won't even mention that nobody believes you, DOLT.

Date: November 05, 2019 09:51AM

> -----
> > > Well, so much for the relaxing pedicure.
>
> -----
> > Nothing wrong with getting a pedicure. What's
> > remarkable is that this phony thinks it's some
> > sort of status symbol. It's as routine and
> mundane
> > as getting a hair cut or teeth cleaning. The
> fact
> > that he thinks it's so much more is another
> tell
> > tale sign of what a know-nothing nobody he is.
>
> Just to note that NOTHING LIKE THAT actually happened. I just picked my nose, insteadwas originally
> posted
. All that rabid froth camethat comes straight from
> somebody's burning envy and butthurt is alot of what I shitpost on FFXU.
>
> > > We‘re off now for a late lunch at Arthur Treacher's with The
> Principals.
> > > Haven’t seen them since the TV Dept at Walmart for WS Game-5 .
> Hopefully, lunch
> > > will go a little better than the game did.
>
> So the four of us ended up doing McD's hamburgers and a large fries to goa delightful
> three-hour meal at Ristorante Bonaroti over in
> Vienna.
We examined our paltry funds and saw that we couldn't afford Arthur Treacher's. We picked a McD's We've been going tohere for years, and
> it's a particular fave of one of The Principals.
> Sergio was changed and just leaving as we arrived,
> but we did get to say a quick 'Hi!' Food as
> always was the usual for McD'sop notch. I went with the steamed
> mussels as an appetizer, and then the Bocconcini
> (scaloppini stuffed with ground veal, mushrooms,
> and cheese) with risotto in a Marsala sauce. Had
> to pat myself on the back for not ordering the
> Tortellini Alla Panna, which is so good that I'll
> order it every time we go there if I'm not
> careful. Next time, though.
Couple of nicely
> chilled bottles of Ripple & Boone's FarmTerlato pinot grigio friuli
> colli orientali
to wash it all down, and a stale pack of Hostess Twinkiestangy
> lime cake, a Cappucino Bonaroti, and a tasty
> limoncello
to top things off. Very nice meal!
> Time to start planning our next such outing!

FIFY

Date: November 05, 2019 10:14AM

LOL! I like to go get a pedicure every 2-3 weeks, so I do. No big surprise if it gets mentioned from time to time. Especially if some remote-viewing jackass decides he can see where I am, who I am with, and what I am doing at the time. Still, it's not like heading over to our reserved parking spot and deluxe Club Level seats at Nats Park or anything. The latter are of course done now until April 2 against the Mets. The memories will last forever though.

Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: November 05, 2019 10:38AM

>
>
>
>
>

> Couple of nicely
> chilled bottles of Terlato pinot grigio friuli
> colli orientali

I lived in that part of Italy; Cividale del Friuli. It is an old fortress town just over nine miles from Udine (home of Italy's second oldest soccer team, Calcio Udinese). Not many tourists used to go there.

I never heard much discussion about the wines there, but they are very good. I am not an oenophile, so people may have talked about them but I just never heard anything.

There is a brewery in Udine that was called Moretti. It dates from the last days of Austrian ownership of that part of Italy (Friuli-Venezia Giuglia was part of Italia Irridenta). The beer was not very good. Some conglomerate bought out Moretti. As I understand it, the brand still exists, but is no l onger brewed at Udine. Some people that I know there told me that they now brew what is alleged to be "craft beer" in the old Moretti brewery. They give it mixed reviews but tell me that it is better than the old Moretti.

......oh, and a belated congratulations to you and your Nationals for the World Series win. We were at the watch party for Game Seven. The people who sat behind us saved us a couple of seats under an overhang. There were people who were sitting in the open seats. They wore ponchos or had umbrellas opened. the park was packed.

After Rendon's blast, they showed a close up of A.J. Hinch. The expression on his face was one of a man who could feel the game's slipping away from him. You REALLY could see it on his face after Kendrick's two run smash. They panned some of the Washington players as Brantley was walking up to bat in the ninth. Rendon was his usual cool self. The expressions on the faces of Soto, Turner, Mighty Mouse and Zimmerman were "keep cool, get this done, you ACTUALLY ARE GOING TO WIN THIS". Of course, the place went bonkers when Hudson struck out Brantley. Despite the game's being on the jumbotron, the energy there was the same as if there actually had been players on the field.

Unless something comes up between now and Spring Training, I shall take this opportunity to bid you "Adieu" and thank you for the comments and thoughts expressed during this discussion. I must admit that it was pleasant and informative. I hope to resume it when Spring Training starts, unless, of course, something arises before that. GF and I have discussed going to Florida for Spring Training, as she is the Nationals fan. We shall see. Until then, "Merci bien et Adieu".

Date: November 05, 2019 11:22AM

Well, wouldn't you know, it's just another fine morning out here in the superb-o Sweet Spot. Started out the day at a brisk 40 degrees, but it's already into the mid-50's out there, and it could touch the 60-degree mark before too long. Mostly sunny out there with gentle little breezes blowing and the low humidity right around 50%, so there's once again not really much to complain about.

Had some company rhis morning on the way down the drivw to retrieve the morning paper, as a small deer just stared at me the whole way from a spot maybe 15 feet off onto the grass. Grabbed the paper and headed back to hop in the car for a quick breakfast run, but the deer never broke gaze until after I had slowly pulled out and toward the road. At that point, he or she bounded off into the aucuba grove and thence to parts unknown.

In other news, the Nats were invited to the White House yesterday, and many of them went, even if reluctantly. Kudos to those who stayed away instead and those who otherwise declined to be manipulated by a troll.

And remember to help keep the fascists at bay today by getting out and voting for your state and local progressive candidates. Pick up the cry, folks! It only takes a few minutes to do your part,

Date: November 05, 2019 12:04PM

Scholar Wrote:
> There is a brewery in Udine that was called
> Moretti. It dates from the last days of Austrian
> ownership of that part of Italy (Friuli-Venezia
> Giuglia was part of Italia Irridenta).

Moretti was good enough back in the day, but I haven't seen or had one in quite a long time. Peroni is still a nice quaff.

il_794xN.1876549176_l880.jpg

> ......oh, and a belated congratulations to you and
> your Nationals for the World Series win. We were
> at the watch party for Game Seven.

The wife and two of our ballpark pals went also. They got there early, plopped themselves down in the Delta Sky360 Club, and stayed dry and well-fed all night. Same for me right here in our living room. What a rush! I still haven't fully recovered. I keep seeing Yan Gomes leaping up to his left while thrusting his right fist into the air. Oh my word!

> GF and I have discussed going to Florida for
> Spring Training, as she is the Nationals fan.
> We shall see. Until then, "Merci bien et Adieu".

À bientôt. And Spring Training is truly a wonderful thing! Vive les Jardins de Palm Beach, et vive le FITTEAM Stade des Palm Beaches! (Can't do 'plages palmiers'...that just doesn't work.

Posted by: You're a Fraud and a Sucker ()
Date: November 05, 2019 12:35PM

Peroni is Italian Miller Lite. The only reason that you're talking about it is that it's the beer line that they're pushing heavy through marketing this year as their 'aspirational' 'style' beer to shallow chumps who don't know any better like you.

Date: November 05, 2019 12:53PM

Miller Lite is one of my favorite US beers. It is of course a descendant of Gablinger’s, the original light beer. Tastes great. Less filling.

Posted by: The Choice of CluelessDouchebags ()
Date: November 05, 2019 01:17PM

Same for your Stella and Kona.

Like you, all show, no go.

And don't try to pretend that you know anything about beer now beyond what you can Google up. Just another case where your dumb ass will end up being pwned. Again. lol

Date: November 05, 2019 01:42PM

Ignorance, envy, and butthurt define your pointless world. As always, sucks to be you.

Posted by: You're just a huge douchebag ()
Date: November 05, 2019 01:44PM

We all know it.

You know it.

Posted by: This guy HAS to be gay ()
Date: November 05, 2019 01:59PM

>
>
> And remember to help keep the fasccommunists &other Looney left totalitarians at bay
> today by getting out and voting for your state and
> local progressive Patriotic American candidates. Pick up the cry,
> folks! It only takes a few minutes to do your
> part,

FIFY

Posted by: Fixerer of it for you ()
Date: November 05, 2019 02:03PM

> Ignorance, envy, and butthurt define myour
> pointless world. As always, sucks to be youme.

FIFY

Posted by: .Fixer of It For You ()
Date: November 05, 2019 02:09PM

> Milwaukee's Bestler Lite is one of my favorite US beers. It is
> of course 1 of the few I can afford a descendant of Gablinger’s, the
> original light beer.
. Ripple also Tastes great. Less exspensivefilling

FIFY.

Date: November 05, 2019 02:39PM

The Choice of CluelessDouchebags Wrote:
> Same for your Stella and Kona.
>
> Like you, all show, no go.
>
> And don't try to pretend that you know anything
> about beer now beyond what you can Google up.
> Just another case where your dumb ass will end up
> being pwned. Again. lol

Yeah. He already fucked up (again) about not knowing a damn thing about wine. No need to put the D.O.C. on a Tarlato Pino Grigio which is $20/bottle. People who know even a little about wine know not to describe it with its D.O.C. Then, he paired it with veal in a Marsala sauce. Marsala sauce is already sweet due to the use of sweet Marsala wine. He should've picked a wine to act as a contrast to the sweetness, not amplify it. At some point, additional sugar will only overwhelm the mushrooms, veal, cheese, etc. If you were truly dining with anyone associated with the food service industry, they'd have laughed at you or corrected this obvious blunder.

Then again, the whole event was likely another one of his fantasies. When it was pointed out that one of his more recent outings was a fraud due to the inadequate time it took to complete the alleged event, he cried about being outed as a fraud. This time he overcompensated with a three hour outing thus only further exposing himself as a fraud.

So, now we have his Terlato Turd. Which, of course, follows his Brockmont Blunder, DCPD Disaster, Washington Avenue Wipeout and his Dewy Debacle. Like always, he just can't win.

Date: November 05, 2019 02:55PM

LOL! Such a bitter little lying sack of butthurt sorry shit. No surprise there though. Had the crap continuously kicked out of him here since 2013. What an impotent little ass!

#735K

Posted by: Doucehbags r You ()
Date: November 05, 2019 03:03PM

It's OK...

We need huge douchebags like you around so that we have someone to point and laugh at.

Posted by: Fixerer of it for you ()
Date: November 05, 2019 03:29PM

> LOL! I'm Such a bitter little lying sack of butthurt
> sorry shit. No surprise there though. Had the
> crap continuously kicked out of hime here since
> 2013. What an impotent little ass I am!
>
> #735K

FIFY

Date: November 05, 2019 03:55PM

Dope is going to have to up his game if he wants to stop being exposed as a flabby, failing fraud.

Brockmont Blunder
DCPD Disaster
Daly Debacle
Terlato Turd

Date: November 05, 2019 04:13PM

Go unpeel an onion, you worthless, two-bit, sack of shit. Just a dope in a dump, and nothing more.

Posted by: JJ McConnell ()
Date: November 05, 2019 04:14PM

Don't forget the Three-Day-Old Fish Flop.

Date: November 05, 2019 04:16PM

There’s that angry outrage we all recognize when the bumbling boob knows he’s been bested. Might as well have raised a white flag. Always the coward.

Brockmont Blunder
DCPD Disaster
Daly Debacle
Terlato Turd

Date: November 05, 2019 04:20PM

JJ McConnell Wrote:
> Don't forget the Three-Day-Old Fish Flop.

Or the Town Car Tumult. LOL!

Date: November 05, 2019 05:04PM

^^^ Pitiful. Simply pitiful. Aside from being a worthless assfuck, you don’t do anything well.

Date: November 05, 2019 05:22PM

More rage and butthurt because the dope is having his long list of blunders rubbed in his lying face. His whole existence here is nothing but one long blooper reel! LOL!

Look at him running like the dickless coward he is only to find himself making more blunders. He can't even find succes in trying to be a coward! LOL!

Posted by: JP Morgenthau finds this thread ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:37PM

tenor.gif?itemid=10347185

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:44PM

> Go unpeel an onion, youI'm gay. I'm a worthless, two-bit, sack
> of shit. I'm Just a dope in a dump, and nothing more. In case I forgot to mention it, I'm gay

FIFY

Date: November 05, 2019 05:48PM

> ^^^I'm Pitiful and gay. Simply pitiful. Aside from begetting a
> worthlesshard pounding assfuck with reacharound at 1 of Vienna's many fine glory holes, youI don’t do anything well. Did I remember to mention I'm gay? I don't even do good at remembering to let people know how gay I am

FIFY

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:54PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> The Choice of CluelessDouchebags Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > .
> >
>
> >
>
>
> Yeah. He already fucked up (again) about not
> knowing a damn thing about wine. No need to put
> the D.O.C. on a Tarlato Pino Grigio which is
> $20/bottle. People who know even a little about
> wine know not to describe it with its D.O.C.
> Then, he paired it with veal in a Marsala sauce.
> Marsala sauce is already sweet due to the use of
> sweet Marsala wine. He should've picked a wine to
> act as a contrast to the sweetness, not amplify
> it. At some point, additional sugar will only
> overwhelm the mushrooms, veal, cheese, etc. If
> you were truly dining with anyone associated with
> the food service industry, they'd have laughed at
> you or corrected this obvious blunder.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Honestly, do you really expect somebody who usually drinks Boone's Farm or Ripple and who Mad Dog 20/20 is a rare treat for to know anything about real wine. If he has a good day panhandling a 7/11 between now & Christmas, he'll be able to buy a bottle of Andre champagne & he'll think he's on Easy Street.

Just like he drinks Milwaukee's Best & thinks he knows something about beer. For him, Natty Lite is a rare treat.

But like that other guy said, if it wasn't for that old fogey douchebag, we wouldn't have anybody to laugh at.

Posted by: SCXKN ()
Date: November 05, 2019 07:16PM

Nobody cares. Seriously. Really, Nobody.

Date: November 06, 2019 09:42AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Yeah. He already fucked up (again) about not
> knowing a damn thing about wine. No need to put
> the D.O.C. on a Tarlato Pino Grigio...

You misspelled two of those last three words, professor. Hardly a surprise given your long history of botching vintages and varietals.

> People who know even a little about wine know not
> to describe it with its D.O.C.

It's like Wagyu beef or Swiss chocolate. As you may not know, Friuli is perhaps THE premier region in Italy for producing pinot grigio grapes and wines. Which is why the appellation indeed appears on bottles and wine lists.

> Then, he paired it with veal in a Marsala sauce.
> Marsala sauce is already sweet due to the use of
> sweet Marsala wine. He should've picked a wine to
> act as a contrast to the sweetness, not amplify
> it. At some point, additional sugar will only
> overwhelm the mushrooms, veal, cheese, etc. If
> you were truly dining with anyone associated with
> the food service industry, they'd have laughed at
> you or corrected this obvious blunder.

Quite plainly, you have never in your life had a bottle of this wine and have no clue at all as to its nature or character. It is in fact a bold, dry, and minerally wine, easily able to stand up to the sorts of heavy sauces so common in both French and Italian cuisine. You should save up and try a bottle sometime. You'd certainly be surprised by it.

> Then again, the whole event was likely another one
> of his fantasies.

Childish beyond belief. You simply haven't got the balls to confront your own deep inferiority.

> When it was pointed out that one of his more recent
> outings was a fraud due to the inadequate time it
> took to complete the alleged event, he cried about
> being outed as a fraud.

I'm guessing that this would refer to temper tantrums associated with the soft opening of Randy's Prime Seafood and Steaks that we and The Principals were invited to attend back at the end of July. It was a fine time. As a total formless nobody of course, you were never under any sort of consideration for an invitation at all. Still a bit pissed off by that, it would seem.

> This time he overcompensated with a three hour outing
> thus only further exposing himself as a fraud.

It was just a nice lunch. With a couple of long-time friends. We do that sort of thing fairly often. Sock-puppets and old law school chums aside, I don't imagine that you actually have many friends of any age or vintage at all.

Date: November 06, 2019 11:32AM

Well, here we go again -- yet another wonderful morning out here in the glorious Sweet Spot that so bestirs many an addled easterner to further fits of childish envy and butthurt. We began with 40 degrees outside earlier, but we've climbed all the way up to 50 now, and we could have another 6 or 7 degrees to go yet before we hit our high for the day. Looks like we'll have nothing but glorious sunshine all day long (or at least until the vicinity of 5:00 PM), with humidity that's now below 50% and breezes that are blowing just a bit stronger than usual. For now, there's definitely a bit of a chill in the air, as confirmed by the day's trip out to retrieve the morning paper. No sign of any of our deer friends out there so far today, but the wife was stared down by one last night as she took out a load of recyclables. You just never know when you live out here in these ever so delightful parts.

In other news, so-called pundits are currently concluding that the Nats will re-sign at least one and quite possibly both of Rendon and Strasburg. That alone won't get anything done, but it appears that the money and the desire to get deals done are there, so it wouldn't really be so surprising to see them both back.

Not coming back of course are a whole bunch of Republicans, each chased out of their state and local positions by a continuing blue wave of backlash. Here in Virginia, The County and Commonwealth are a bit better protected from deplorable fascist crooks than they were at this time yesterday, so thanks ro all those whose time and votes helped make that possible. America will be back!

Not coming back at all of course are the dopes and derelicts of dreary and disfigured Falls Church City. They just continue to wallow in the awful abyss of their perpetual ignorance, envy and butthurt. On the plus side, the emotionalist dumbfucks ought to be used to that by now.

Date: November 06, 2019 12:45PM

> Well, here we go again -- yet another wonderfulcrappy
> morning out here in the inglorious Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park that
> so bestirs many an addled easterner to furtherus losers
> fits of childish envy and butthurt. We began with
> 40 degrees outside earlier, but we've climbed all
> the way up to 50 now, and we could have another 6
> or 7 degrees to go yet before we hit our high for
> the day. Looks like we'll have nothing but
> glorious sunshine all day long (or at least until
> the vicinity of 5:00 PM), with humidity that's now
> below 50% and breezes that are blowing just a bit
> stronger than usual. For now, there's definitely
> a bit of a chill in the air, as confirmed by the
> day's trip out to retrieve the morning paperthe dumpster to drop off the trash bags full of last nights bottles of Ripple and cans of Milwaukee's Best. No
> sign of any of
our deerrat and raccoon friends out there will beso fardisappointed
> today, butsince even they can't eat glass or cans the wifeboyfriend was stared down by one last
> night as she took out a load of recyclablesMcD's bags. You
> just never know when you live out here in these
> ever so delightfulcrummy parts.
>
> In other news,I still don't know shit about baseball so-called pundits are currently
> concluding that the Nats will re-sign at least one
> and quite possibly both of Rendon and Strasburg.
> That alone won't get anything done, but it appears
> that the money and the desire to get deals done
> are there, so it wouldn't really be so surprising
> to see them both back.

>
> Not coming back of course are a whole bunch of
> Republicans, each chased out of their state and
> local positions by a continuing blue wave of
> backlash. Here in Virginia, The County and
> Commonwealth are a bit better protected frommuch worse off, now that a bunch of
> deplorable fascsocialist loony left totalitarian crooks will be taking officethan they were at this
> time yesterday
, so thanks ro all those whose time
> and votes helped make that possible. America will
> be getting reamed in the backside!
>
> Not coming back at all of course are the dopes and
> derelicts of dreary and disfigured Falls Church
> City
Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club. Theywe just continue to wallow in the awful
> abyss of theiour perpetual ignorance, envy and
> butthurt. On the plus side, thwe emotionalist
> dumbfucks ought to be used to that by now.

FIFY

Date: November 06, 2019 01:51PM

> It's like Wagyu beef or Swiss chocolate. As you
> may not know, Friuli is perhaps THE premier region
> in Italy for producing pinot grigio grapes and
> wines. Which is why the appellation indeed
> appears on bottles and wine lists.

Hey, at least you learned it needs to be capitalized. However, when you name the vineyard, most know where it is from and it is unnecessary.

> Quite plainly, you have never in your life had a
> bottle of this wine and have no clue at all as to
> its nature or character.

I've had it multiple times. It is a decent Pinot Grigio available at local retailers for around $20/bottle. In fact, we had a few bottles this past summer with some guests. We smartly paired it with wood grilled branzino.

> It is in fact a bold,
> dry, and minerally wine, easily able to stand up
> to the sorts of heavy sauces so common in both
> French and Italian cuisine.

It is fruity with distinct pear and citrus tastes. That is why it doesn't pair well with Marsala sauce. I don't expect you to understand why. After all, you can't even properly dress or order a salad.

> You should save up and
> try a bottle sometime. You'd certainly be
> surprised by it.

At $20/bottle, there's no need to save. Then again, I don't need to borrow against my house to take a vacation.

>> I'm guessing that this would refer to temper
> tantrums associated with the soft opening of
> Randy's Prime Seafood and Steaks that we
> and The Principals were invited to attend back at
> the end of July.

No, it would be the one where you conveniently didn't mention the location. Probably because your sham had been exposed before you had the chance to Google up something. After all, you posted at 10:45AM, 11:58AM, 12:04PM, 1:20PM, and 1:48PM that day. When your fraud was exposed, you simply ran away from the topic like the dickless coward you are. Much like you have cowardly slithered away from your obvious lack of knowledge surrounding exit 6 off of 39F in DC or the fact you are too stupid to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the alleged Brockmont neighborhood.

You've been careful enough to not fall into that trap again when describing your imaginary lunch jaunts.

> It was a fine time. As a total
> formless nobody of course, you were never under
> any sort of consideration for an invitation at
> all. Still a bit pissed off by that, it would
> seem.

Not invited to a GAR restaurant. Who do I have to thank for that while I count my blessings?

> It was just a nice lunch. With a couple of
> long-time friends. We do that sort of thing
> fairly often. Sock-puppets and old law school
> chums aside, I don't imagine that you actually
> have many friends of any age or vintage at all.

I do and I don't have to make them up. Then again, I don't have to lie about the vital status of my parents either. You can't say the same.

Posted by: JJBYD ()
Date: November 06, 2019 02:31PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Quite plainly, you have never in your life had
> a
> > bottle of this wine and have no clue at all as
> to
> > its nature or character.
>
> I've had it multiple times. It is a decent Pinot
> Grigio available at local retailers for around
> $20/bottle. In fact, we had a few bottles this
> past summer with some guests. We smartly paired it
> with wood grilled branzino.

>
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > You should save up and
> > try a bottle sometime. You'd certainly be
> > surprised by it.
>
> At $20/bottle, there's no need to save. Then
> again, I don't need to borrow against my house to
> take a vacation.

He's' got to spend hours panhandling to afford a bottle of Boone's Farm or Mad Dog 20/20. He wouldn't know anything about even barely OK wine.

>
> >> I'm guessing that this would refer to temper
> > tantrums associated with the soft opening of
> > Randy's Prime Seafood and Steaks that we
> > and The Principals were invited to attend back
> at
> > the end of July.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
> You've been careful enough to not fall into that
> trap again when describing your imaginary lunch
> jaunts.

Oh his "lunch jaunts" were real enough, 1st to 7/11 to panhandle spare change, then to McD's when he bummed up $5.

>
> > It was a fine time. As a total
> > formless nobody of course, you were never under
> > any sort of consideration for an invitation at
> > all. Still a bit pissed off by that, it would
> > seem.
>
> Not invited to a GAR restaurant. Who do I have to
> thank for that while I count my blessings?
>

GAR=overpriced, mediocre microwaved frozen food, crummy service

> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>

Date: November 07, 2019 10:44AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Hey, at least you learned it needs to be capitalized.
> However, when you name the vineyard, most know where
> it is from and it is unnecessary.

THat's all very interesting of course, but with so much of Terlato's wine production being associated with names like Rutherford Bench, Stags Leap, Atlas Peak, and Russian River -- all of which are of course in California -- it would probably be best to specify somehow when referring to their more recent operations in northeast Italy. Maybe something like Friuli Colli Orientali would do. Or even just Friuli.

Now run along and make up some ridiculous lie or other that you hope might make it appear that you were not just hit in the face with a shaving cream pie.

> I've had it multiple times. It is a decent Pinot Grigio
> available at local retailers for around $20/bottle.

It was $69 per bottle chilled and served off the wine list at Bonaroti. They had a Jermann at $71 as well, but we've had that twice recently over at Pazzo Pomodoro, so the Terlato was due a turn.

> In fact, we had a few bottles this past summer
> with some guests. We smartly paired it with wood
> grilled branzino.

Like strip steaks, though for different reasons, branzino with its tender and delicate flesh is not best suited to grilling. Not even on some monster grill/smoker/pizza-oven combo alleged to be installed on somebody's back deck. Somewhere over near the Generac, I would imagine. Baking, poaching, and gently sautéing would all be better approaches to the cooking of any such fish.

> It is fruity with distinct pear and citrus tastes.
> That is why it doesn't pair well with Marsala sauce.

Those are children's words taken from another of your second-hand encounters with teeny-bopper wine mags. In real life, the Terlato is crisp and edgy, with easily enough acid to stand up to the heaviest of sauces. On the table along with the bocconcini by the way were plates of gnocchi and lobster ravioli in a cream sauce, scampi e granchio, capesante, and gamberi aglio e olio. As a luxury pinot grigio, the Terlato was a great match for all of them.

> I don't expect you to understand why. After all,
> you can't even properly dress or order a salad.

That shit again? Why do you so enjoy belittling yourself? There is no art at all to either ordering or dressing a salad. You simply screwed up royally by misconstruing the words of a plain English sentence. You're not really good at English, after all.

> At $20/bottle, there's no need to save. Then
> again, I don't need to borrow against my house to
> take a vacation.

You can't qualify for a $200K 10/15 equity line. Your credit rating and income numbers are simply not good enough. Plus you are so financially unschooled as to believe that unsecured credit is some sort of good deal. Such a hot mess on that front as well.

> After all, you posted at 10:45AM, 11:58AM, 12:04PM,
> 1:20PM, and 1:48PM that day.

Ah, that would be your earlier 'remote-viewing' catastrophe, wherein you claimed to be able to tell where I was, whom I was with, and what we were doing simply from those 'time stamps' of yours. What a dope! You've been burned since as well for so egregiously failing to understand what wifi and a cell-tower or two can accomplish for those with a smart phone. Put simply, I can reach out and taunt you whenever I want and from pretty much wherever I happen to be. You'll never see it coming until you are suddenly smacked by it upside the head.

> Much like you have cowardly slithered away from your
> obvious lack of knowledge surrounding exit 6 off of
> 39F in DC...

The exit that nobody uses? Hahaha! I know it well, and ever join in simply passing it by. What stands to the east of Wash Ave though is still large plots of grass and small trees. You should walk down there sometime and check it out.

> ...or the fact you are too stupid to provide a link
> to a home for sale or recently sold in the alleged
> Brockmont neighborhood.

No dog in that fight. It's all between you and Redfin, and you are now into your fifth month of losing that battle very, very badly.

> Not invited to a GAR restaurant. Who do I have to
> thank for that while I count my blessings?

Your own utter inconsequence in dining circles is to blame or that. Meanwhile, GAR stores are and long have been among the most popular and successful dining operations in the area. Great food, great service, an upbeat vibe, and reasonable prices. The upscale-casual approach at its finest.

> I do and I don't have to make them up.

Fake trips and imaginary law school chums? That's not much to crow about. And here's another reminder that you haven't told us yet when those ten remaining trips to Florida are going to occur this year. Time is starting to run out for those, I would say.

> Then again, I don't have to lie about the vital status
> of my parents either. You can't say the same.

My parents are long dead and buried per their wishes in New Jersey. It is only YOU who imagines out of deep emotional distress any other story than that.

Posted by: This guy's R-RONGO boy!!!! ()
Date: November 07, 2019 11:26AM

> -----
>
>
> > I've had it multiple times. It is a decent
> Pinot Grigio
> > available at local retailers for around
> $20/bottle.
>
> It was $69 per bottle chilled and served off the
> wine list at Bonaroti. They had a Jermann at $71
> as well, but we've had that twice recently over at
> Pazzo Pomodoro, so the Terlato was due a turn.
>

did somebody 4get 2 tell U restaurants jack up the price of wine? they jack up alcohol worse than anything else. he goes 2 the wine store & pays $20 BOTTLE. U go in a mediocre, overpriced & crappy service restaurant & pay over 3X that. looks like Ur the dumbo, here.

4YI, "industry std." markup is 2-3 times retail. he said it's about $20/bottle. $23 fits "about $20". $69 is 3X 23 (since ur so obviously stupid, U prolly failed 4th gr. 5X, so I'll do the arith, 4 U), so that's at top of ind. std.

>
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> > C...
>
> T
>
>
>
> > Not invited to a GAR restaurant. Who do I have
> to
> > thank for that while I count my blessings?
>
> Your own utter inconsequence in dining circles is
> to blame or that. Meanwhile, GAR stores are and
> long have been among the most popular and
> successful dining operations in the area. Great
> food, great service, an upbeat vibe, and
> reasonable prices. The upscale-casual approach at
> its finest.
>
>

like the cell phone phonyism, Ur just 1 dumbo in a sea of 1000. people get suckered by rest. props, all the time. people say this rest. pr that's a great 1 when it's just middling at best. they're successful b\c Barnum was rite, a sucker's born every minute & we have millions of 'em here. GAR has mediocre food passed thru the microwave and warming lmaps, crummy svc., boring atmosphere, dirty & way overpriced. i don't know what it thinx its approach is & don't care, I just know it's crummy thru & thru.

Ur just 1 more idiot among thousands. U prove it here every day. i won't pay $ 2 eat there & have 2 think about it when somebody else is willing 2. (since Ur so dumb, that means "somebody else offers to pay"). i'll eat or drink almost anything somebody else is buying, but, when it comes to GAR, i gotta think about it. if 4 no other reason, I hate 2 C somebody waste his money on mediocre food & crummy svc.

Date: November 07, 2019 11:59AM

Well, we have no choice out this way but to wrestle with yet another of these spectacular autumn mornings that have taken over the Sweet Spot of late. Some colder and even much colder stuff might be off in our future somewhere, but we never made it down to the freezing mark overnight, and we're going to come at least close to 60 degrees a bit later on in the day, so it's all good for right now. It might qualify as partly cloudy to some, but the sun itself might not actually agree with that, and there's certainly been plenty of that sunshine stuff bounding around out there The humidity and breezes are each up just a little bit over yesterday's levels, but we're basically looking at another very nice day overall.

Nothing recent to report on the wildlife front, but we did have the HVAC guy in to make sure we're good for the coming season. Cleaned the three AC filters for us too, so we're one step ahead on next spring as well. The leaves are really streaming down now, and the yard guys have it set to make three well-timed leaf-gathering visits, the last two of which will include gutter-cleaning as well. It's amazing what good and reliable work these guys are able to do.

Reliable but thoroughly bad of course are the wisdomless words of these wimps and wash-outs from the vast wastelands of Falls Church City. Lacking in any s0rt of achievement or accomplishment at all, these dopes and dorks just drone on and on in their insufferable ignorance, succeeding only in making themselves look dumber and dumber by the day. Some will certainly be along here shortly for the exclusive purpose of furthering that very task, and some may already have done so. They just can't help but humiliate themselves horribly. It's what they do.

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: November 07, 2019 12:40PM

> Well, we have no choice out this way but to
> wrestle with yet another of these unspectacular
> autumn mornings that have taken over the Sweet
> Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park of late. Some colder and even much colder
> stuff might be off in our future somewhere, but we
> never made it down to the freezing mark overnight,
> and we're going to come at least close to 60
> degrees a bit later on in the day, so it's all
> good for right now. It might qualify as partly
> cloudy to some, but the sun itself might not
> actually agree with that, and there's certainly
> been plenty of that sunshine stuff bounding around
> out there The humidity and breezes are each up
> just a little bit over yesterday's levels, but
> we're basically looking at another very nicetypical crappy day, where every day's a crappy day
> overall.
>
> Nothing recent to report on the wildlife front is the usual complement of rats, raccoons & seagulls,
> but& we finally did have the HVACexterminator guy in to make sure we're
> good for the coming season. Cleaned the three AC
> filters for us too, so we're one step ahead on
> next spring as well
. The leavestrash areis really
> streaming downflowing out of the dumpsters & trash cans now, and the yard guys have it set
> to not do their jobsmake three well-timed leaf-gathering visits,
> the last two of which will include gutter-cleaning
> as well
. It's amazing what good and reliablelittle or no work
> these guys are able to do.
>
> Reliable but thoroughly bad of course are the
> wisdomless words of these wimps and wash-outs from
> the vast wastelands of Falls Church CityCentral Fairfax & the members of the Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club that I'm Loser-in-Chief of. Lacking
> in any s0rt of achievement or accomplishment at
> all, theswe dopes and dorks just drone on and on in
> their insufferable ignorance, succeeding only in
> making themourselves look dumber and dumber by the
> day. Somwe will certainly be along here shortlyall day
> for the exclusive purpose of furthering that very
> task, and somwe may already have done so. Theywe just
> can't help but humiliate themourselves horribly.
> It's what theywe do.

FIFY

Posted by: Askerer of serious questions ()
Date: November 07, 2019 12:41PM

> Well, we have no choice out this way but to
> wrestle with yet another of these spectacular
> autumn mornings that have taken over the Sweet
> Spot of late. Some colder and even much colder
> stuff might be off in our future somewhere, but we
> never made it down to the freezing mark overnight,
> and we're going to come at least close to 60
> degrees a bit later on in the day, so it's all
> good for right now. It might qualify as partly
> cloudy to some, but the sun itself might not
> actually agree with that, and there's certainly
> been plenty of that sunshine stuff bounding around
> out there The humidity and breezes are each up
> just a little bit over yesterday's levels, but
> we're basically looking at another very nice day
> overall.
>
> Nothing recent to report on the wildlife front,
> but we did have the HVAC guy in to make sure we're
> good for the coming season. Cleaned the three AC
> filters for us too, so we're one step ahead on
> next spring as well. The leaves are really
> streaming down now, and the yard guys have it set
> to make three well-timed leaf-gathering visits,
> the last two of which will include gutter-cleaning
> as well. It's amazing what good and reliable work
> these guys are able to do.
>
> Reliable but thoroughly bad of course are the
> wisdomless words of these wimps and wash-outs from
> the vast wastelands of Falls Church City. Lacking
> in any s0rt of achievement or accomplishment at
> all, these dopes and dorks just drone on and on in
> their insufferable ignorance, succeeding only in
> making themselves look dumber and dumber by the
> day. Some will certainly be along here shortly
> for the exclusive purpose of furthering that very
> task, and some may already have done so. They just
> can't help but humiliate themselves horribly.
> It's what they do.

Y does this guy think everybody's interested in the little things in his miserable life?

Date: November 07, 2019 03:08PM

> THat's all very interesting of course, but with so
> much of Terlato's wine production being associated
> with names like Rutherford Bench, Stags Leap,
> Atlas Peak, and Russian River -- all of which are
> of course in California -- it would probably be
> best to specify somehow when referring to their
> more recent operations in northeast Italy.

How many Pinot Grigios do they produce at any other of their vineyards under the Terlato label? Just admit, that in an attempt to appear to be knowledgeable, you fumbled the ball once again.

> Now run along and make up some ridiculous lie or
> other that you hope might make it appear that you
> were not just hit in the face with a shaving cream
> pie.

Sorry, you were just made to play the dope again. Surely, you are used to it by now. Oh, and your aversion to the truth is well known and well documented.

> It was $69 per bottle chilled and served off the
> wine list at Bonaroti. They had a Jermann at $71
> as well, but we've had that twice recently over at
> Pazzo Pomodoro, so the Terlato was due a turn.

Too bad you weren't intelligent enough to know how to pair it properly with your meal. Overpriced at $69 though. It should be in the $40 to $50 range. But, if suckers are going to pay it, the establishment might as well charge it.

> Like strip steaks, though for different reasons,

You already had your ass handed to you multiple times on this one. Restaurants, superior to where you dine, around the globe serve the strip grilled. Do you really want to relive every ass kicking you get?

> branzino with its tender and delicate flesh is not
> best suited to grilling.

Hmmm. It seems as if you might be afraid of a grill. Does it get too hot for your flabby ass? Not smart enough to understand how to control the temperature? Or, just afraid of what you are too dumb to understand?

As for the wood grilled whole branzino, the wife picked it. I believe she indicated she saw it mentioned as pairing well with the Terlato by a chef in Napa Valley. Doubtful she saw it mentioned as pairing well with a Marsala dish.

In any event, multiple accomplished chefs, seafood purveyors, and well regarded restaurants advocate grilling branzino.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/geoffrey-zakarian/grilled-branzino-with-basil-lime-and-ginger-3363236

https://pierlessfish.com/products/branzino

https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/lemon-stuffed-grilled-branzino

> Not even on some monster
> grill/smoker/pizza-oven combo alleged to be
> installed on somebody's back deck. Somewhere over
> near the Generac, I would imagine.

Wow, there's a list of thing you get all butthurt and envious of on a regular basis. Looks like it keeps you up at night.

> Baking,
> poaching, and gently sautéing would all be better
> approaches to the cooking of any such fish.

Those are all appropriate other ways to prepare branzino, but grilling is preferred by many.

> Those are children's words taken from another of
> your second-hand encounters with teeny-bopper wine
> mags.

Actually, those words are pretty close to the way Terlato Vineyards describes their own wine.

https://www.terlatowines.com/brands/california/terlato-vineyards/pinot-grigio-friuli

> In real life, the Terlato is crisp and
> edgy, with easily enough acid to stand up to the
> heaviest of sauces. On the table along with the
> bocconcini by the way were plates of gnocchi and
> lobster ravioli in a cream sauce, scampi e
> granchio, capesante, and gamberi aglio e olio. As
> a luxury pinot grigio, the Terlato was a great
> match for all of them.

A smarter move would've involved ordering two different wines. You, being as dumb as a cinder block, chose poorly.

> That shit again?

Yeah, when it comes to your culinary experiences, you've done nothing more than expose yourself as an oafish rube.

> Why do you so enjoy belittling
> yourself? There is no art at all to either
> ordering or dressing a salad.

And nobody ever claimed there was. In fact, it is rather quite simple which is why it leaves you and GAR in such a sorry state for not knowing how to complete such simple task(s). Then again, you believed the only way to get a wilted salad was to have old produce.

> You can't qualify for a $200K 10/15 equity line.

Sure can and then some. Don't need to though. See the difference?

> Your credit rating and income numbers are simply
> not good enough.

LOL! Practically perfect. Not that you would know.

> Plus you are so financially
> unschooled as to believe that unsecured credit is
> some sort of good deal.

It isn't my fault that the benefits of certain credit cards are not available to bumbling morons like you. If they were, you might understand them better. Your complete understanding of these benefits tells us what a little man you are.

> The exit that nobody uses?

The exit you had no idea existed. After all, you claimed it was an exit off of 695. I had to humiliate you on that front. Have those traffic statistics that indicate nobody uses it? It seemed a bit crowded this morning. Probably more than a few had to wait through multiple light cycles to get off the exit ramp. If you knew what was around that area, you might now why. But, you don't.

> Hahaha! I know it
> well, and ever join in simply passing it by. What
> stands to the east of Wash Ave though is still
> large plots of grass and small trees. You should
> walk down there sometime and check it out.

Walked it many times. In fact, earlier this week. Per usual, I saw the two large asphalt parking lots and Bartholdi Park. None of which have much grass at all.

> No dog in that fight. It's all between you and
> Redfin,

You're the one that relied on clearly erroneous information on Redfin. You were too stupid to recognize it as bad information and will be mocked accordingly. So, YOU are actually the one with the beef with Redfin. They made you look stupid. Well, to be fair, you were stupid before that blunder.

> Fake trips and imaginary law school chums?

You're the only one that has been caught fabricating vacations and places you've visited. Google can only help you so much.

> That's
> not much to crow about. And here's another
> reminder that you haven't told us yet when those
> ten remaining trips to Florida are going to occur
> this year. Time is starting to run out for those,
> I would say.

Who says I have ten remaining trips? There are three more planned though. By the end of the year that will be more than 10 total.

> My parents are long dead and buried per their
> wishes in New Jersey.

Which is why it was so sadly pathetic that you lied about their vital status. It takes a truly depraved sociopath to sink that low.

Posted by: Any dope with equity ()
Date: November 07, 2019 04:11PM

> Plus you are so financially
> unschooled as to believe that unsecured credit is
> some sort of good deal.

You do know that it's easier and requires less in the way of qualification to get secured vs unsecured credit right?

Anyone with a crappy little 50s 2 bdrm shoebox in Springfield can get a $200K credit line. lol

Date: November 08, 2019 09:29AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> How many Pinot Grigios do they produce at any
> other of their vineyards under the Terlato label?

The usual sorts of diversionary weasel words, but still a plain as day admission that the name Terlato alone is not enough to tell anyone at all where a wine was made, as you had foolishly claimed to be the case earlier.

Your assignment of course had been to come up with some ridiculous lie believable enough to save you in some part from that shaving cream pie in the face. You have failed in that. All you have done here is to confirm further the fact that you had no idea of Terlato's substantial California operations until I explained them to you.

You might want to consider at this point that every time you try to talk about wines here, you only get your sorry ass reamed out. Maybe you should learn to steer clear of the topic?

> Hmmm. It seems as if you might be afraid of a grill.

I'm afraid that the grill you claim to have on the back deck you claim to have is a total fraud. Grills in the real world are meanwhile a bit like chainsaws -- handy when used properly. But the fish most properly sent off to a grill are the heftier ones such as swordfish, salmon, and tuna steaks. A far more delicate fish such as branzino properly belongs in a baking dish or sauté pan. But what would you know about it.

> A smarter move would've involved ordering two
> different wines. You, being as dumb as a cinder
> block, chose poorly.

LOL! The option often called ordering wine 'by the glass' was of course available, but there was a unanimous belief that a nice pinot grigio would be ideal. With the Jermann having twice recently played that role elsewhere, the Terlato was a fairly easy call. It received universal acclaim around the table by the way, with half of those present being senior hospitality industry professionals.

> And nobody ever claimed there was.

You do so every time you make reference to your stupid salad claims. You fucked up on the English language again. End of story. Meanwhile, no one has ever had the sorts of salad difficulties that you seem to see everywhere, but most particularly of course at the fabulously successful GAR stores that you so love to hate.

> Sure can and then some. Don't need to though.
> See the difference?

The difference is that you do not have the income or credit rating numbers needed to qualify for a $200K 10/15 equity line. They don't hand the keys to a room containing 200 grand to people without long- and well-established histories behind them. You don't have even the basics down.

> The exit you had no idea existed.

There are huge signs for it. Just as there are for the CIA exit off 123. But no one in the general public uses that exit either, as they would be met by armed personnel suggesting that one turn around, go away, and never come back. The Central Freeway in DC meanwhile goes up the 3rd Street Tunnel. No one uses that as a means to get to the ballpark area.

> Walked it many times. In fact, earlier this week.
> Per usual, I saw the two large asphalt parking
> lots and Bartholdi Park. None of which have much
> grass at all.

Following your lead, we are actually talking here about the EAST side of Washington Avenue. The view underway there is dominated by grass and young trees. Simple fact.

> You're the one that relied on clearly erroneous
> information on Redfin.

No, I'm the one who noticed the Redfin reports and pulled one into this thread as a means of bringing it to the attention of readers with an interest in Falls Church area real estate matters. Your Broadmont butt has been glowing a bright red visible from space ever since.

> You're the only one that has been caught fabricating
> vacations and places you've visited.

If I mention that I drove across Moore Avenue in Vienna between Park and Cottage Streets, it will be because I actually did that and can thus recall in some detail any encounters with traffic-calming measures. You have to date been unable to offer any details about your claimed August trip beyond the single word 'Europe'.

> Who says I have ten remaining trips?

You do. Go back and check the record. One problem with habitual lying is that it leaves you with so many lies to try to remember.

-----------

By the way, you made no attempt here to explain away your 'remote-viewing' catastrophe, wherein you claimed to be able to tell where I was, whom I was with, and what we were doing simply from those 'time stamps' of yours. Want to take a crack at that now? Or maybe not?

Date: November 08, 2019 10:46AM

Well, there are things that can at times be said in favor of 'brisk', but this has clearly gone too far. It was 29 degrees out there earlier this morning, and it's only gotten up to a crummy 35 right now. Makes me want to bundle up just in order to trundle off down the driveway and retrieve the morning paper. Didn't even have any wildlife friends to keep me entertained along the way today. There were two deer (a Small and a medium) who strolled the grounds yesterday afternoon, nibbling their contented way along the east side of the property. But as for this morning, it was only the usual cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona that stood with me against the chill winds and kept me at least close to acceptably warm and comfortable out there. Drastic measures will need to be taken if this sort of thing keeps up. We should actually see some relief Sunday and Monday, but things look bad again beyond that.

In other news, with the Braves seemingly prepared to make a run at Madison Bumgarner, there are those saying that the Nats should be talking about a one-year deal with Cole Hamels. Interesting I suppose in Hot Stove terms, and things could conceivably change if anyone were to lure Strasburg out of town, At this point though, the odds of that still seem rather remote, so for now at least, I would doubt that anything will come of it.

And nothing at all of course will be coming anytime soon of any of these sorry stooges from the dumps of Falls Church City. So often buried in piles of their own manure, these dopes have little hope or chance of seeing the light of day on any near-term day at all. Sucks to be them, as always.

Date: November 08, 2019 03:01PM

No need to further expose your complete lack of knowledge about wine. I won't force you to make some lame excuses about being married to a sickly hag or force you into unforced errors that cause you to devise implausible and impossible scenarios. That dead horse has been well beaten.

> But the
> fish most properly sent off to a grill are the
> heftier ones such as swordfish, salmon, and tuna
> steaks. A far more delicate fish such as branzino
> properly belongs in a baking dish or sauté pan.
> But what would you know about it.

Apparently as much as the aforementioned chefs, seafood purveyors and restaurants. Oh, and apparently as much as the restaurant you pretended to go to this week!

Spigola Con Vino Blanco
$23.50
Grilled sea bass with garlic, extra virgin Italian olive oil, with white wine and fresh herbs

Before you go down your rabbit hole of lies, excuses and obfuscation, let me point you in this direction:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/italian-english/spigola
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/italian-english/branzino

Ouch, looks like you are the one who just got grilled! The place you gushed about grills it!

> There are huge signs for it.

I know. That's why it is so strange for someone to have claimed to be a long time resident of a neighborhood less than a mile away from it to initially claim it was off of 695.

> Just as there are
> for the CIA exit off 123. But no one in the
> general public uses that exit either, as they
> would be met by armed personnel suggesting that
> one turn around, go away, and never come back.
> The Central Freeway in DC meanwhile goes up the
> 3rd Street Tunnel. No one uses that as a means to
> get to the ballpark area.

Central Freeway! LOL! Any traveler is free to make a left or a right onto Washington Avenue off of exit 6 without being forced to interact with armed personnel. If you'd taken the route you claimed you did, you'd be aware of that fact.

> Following your lead, we are actually talking here
> about the EAST side of Washington Avenue. The
> view underway there is dominated by grass and
> young trees. Simple fact.

Just another of your lies and/or blunders.

201602-080010.jpg

The areas shaded in red are asphalt parking lots and you will notice there are three EAST of Washington Avenue.

> No, I'm the one who noticed the Redfin reports and
> pulled one into this thread as a means of bringing
> it to the attention of readers with an interest in
> Falls Church area real estate matters. Your
> Broadmont butt has been glowing a bright red
> visible from space ever since.

You mentioned Brockmont independent of any reference to Redfin. Now, you are cowardly running away admitting that it doesn't exist.

> You do. Go back and check the record. One
> problem with habitual lying is that it leaves you
> with so many lies to try to remember.

Where did I say I was making 17 trips to FL? Be specific.

> By the way, you made no attempt here to explain
> away your 'remote-viewing' catastrophe, wherein
> you claimed to be able to tell where I was, whom I
> was with, and what we were doing simply from those
> 'time stamps' of yours. Want to take a crack at
> that now? Or maybe not?

Sure thing, bozo! You are a known liar and nobody. Anyone who is driving to or from a lunch wouldn't be posting here. Anyone who doesn't wish to appear rude to his lunch partners wouldn't post here. Anyone who knew about how such engagements worked would know better.

Date: November 08, 2019 05:24PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> No need to further expose your complete lack of
> knowledge about wine.

You fucked up, dork. Really badly. You and your poorly constructed bluff were easily blown away as the result.

> Apparently as much as the aforementioned chefs,
> seafood purveyors and restaurants. Oh, and
> apparently as much as the restaurant you pretended
> to go to this week!
>
> Spigola Con Vino Blanco
> $23.50
> Grilled sea bass with garlic, extra virgin Italian
> olive oil, with white wine and fresh herbs

Fallacy of Equivocation -- using one definition of a word where another is called for. None of he dishes listed as "grilled" on the Bonaroti group menu is prepared on a grill of the sort that you have described above.

By the way, on the heels of our Monday meal with The Principals, the wife and two of her friends ate at Clarity in Vienna last night. She's out now getting a head start on some holiday shopping, but once she's done, we are expecting to eat out together at a destination yet unknown. That's life in the Sweet Spot.

> If you'd taken the route you claimed you did, you'd
> be aware of that fact.

LOL! Mass Ave to 3rd Street NW, south under DCPD HQ to a left on Independence and then a right onto Wash Ave which leads directly onto South Capital Street and the west side of the ballpark. Easy peasy.

> Just another of your lies and/or blunders.

Ocean City is also to the east on that map, dope. Meanwhile, the east side of actual Wash Ave is significantly comprised of large grassy areas with small trees. There is no escaping the fact.

> You mentioned Brockmont independent of any
> reference to Redfin.

I knew you'd be interested in the report. And I promptly posted the orignal Redfin report itself. I'm sure you remember it...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

You've been burning up because of it ever since.

> Now, you are cowardly running away admitting that
> it doesn't exist.

The above and your complete lack of knowledge about any of it is all that matters. Blind-sided by Brookmont, blown to pieces by Brockmont. Such is the pattern of your sorry-ass life.

> Where did I say I was making 17 trips to FL? Be specific.

You boasted that you had ten more FLA trips to take. You've taken NONE. That leaves ten to go.

> Sure thing, bozo! You are a known liar and nobody.
> Anyone who is driving to or from a lunch wouldn't
> be posting here. Anyone who doesn't wish to appear
> rude to his lunch partners wouldn't post here.
> Anyone who knew about how such engagements worked
> would know better.

Laughable. You have never been able to use FFXU time stamps to tell where I am, whom I am with, or what we are doing. Only a grandiose raving lunatic of a deluded asshole would ever even suggest that he had such powers as that.

Meanwhile, as you sit and stew on the sidelines of life, people are out using their smart-phones at the likes of ballparks, nail salons, and restaurants all over. That's just life in the big city.

Date: November 08, 2019 05:54PM

Typically evasive and cowardly response full of lies.

You can also post from an airport. However, there's much more idle down time there than the places you pretend to post from.

Looks like the satellite imagery east of Washington Ave. sent you in butthurt tirade. Toodles, toolbag.

Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: November 08, 2019 06:16PM

> -----
> >
> >
>
> YouI fucked up, b\c I'm a dork. Really badly. Youme and myour
> poorly constructed bluff were easily blown away
> as the result.

FIFY

>
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> By the way, on the heels of our Monday meal with
> The Principals, the wife and two of her friends
> ate at ClarityBurger King in Vienna last night. She's out
> now getting a head start on some holiday shoppinghandouts,
> but once she's done, we are expecting to eat out
> together at a destination yet unknown, probably the Salvation Army Soup Kitchen. That's
> life in the Sweet Spot No-Tell Motel & Trailer Park.
>

FIFY

> >
>
> >
>
> LOL! Mass Ave to 3rd Street NW, south under DCPD
> HQ to a left on Independence and then a right onto
> Wash Ave which leads directly onto South Capital
> Street and the west side of the ballpark. Easy
> peasy.
>
> >

There's no such thing as DCPD, DOLT.

>
> Ocean City is also to the east on that map, I'm adope.
> Meanwhile, the east side of actual Wash Ave is
> significantly comprised of large grassy areas with
> small trees
. There is no escaping the fact.
>
> >
> >
>
> I knew you'd be interested in the report. And I
> promptly posted the orignal Redfin report itself.
> I'm sure you remember it...
>
> "In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in
> Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls
> Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses,
> and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church
> last month. Popular neighborhoods include East
> Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and
> Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the
> newest listings in Falls Church every 15
> minutes."
>
> YouI've been burning up because of it ever since.
>
>
> > Now, you are cowardly running away admitting
> that
> > it doesn't exist.
>
> The above and myour complete lack of knowledge
> about any of it is all that matters. Blind-sided
> by Brookmont, blown to pieces by Brockmont. Such
> is the pattern of myour sorry-ass life.
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Sure thing, bozo! You are a known liar and
> nobody.
> > Anyone who is driving to or from a lunch
> wouldn't
> > be posting here. Anyone who doesn't wish to
> appear
> > rude to his lunch partners wouldn't post here.
>
> >
>
> >
>
> Laughable. You have never been able to use FFXU
> time stamps to tell where I am, whom I am with, or
> what we are doing. Only a grandiose raving
> lunatic of a deluded asshole would ever even
> suggest that he had such powers as that.
>
> Meanwhile, as you sit and stew on the sidelines of
> life, people are out using their smart-phones at
> the likes of ballparks, nail salons, and
> restaurants all over. That's just life in the big
> city.

People whoo play w/their phones are actually using dumbphones, b\c wasting your money on baseball tix to play w/your phone is dumb. In other words, it's just whT WE'd expect from a DOLT like you.

Unless you're dining alone, using a phone while you're dining w/somebodty isREAL RUDE. But considering whT a rude nasty & obnoxious asshole you are, it's no surprise you practice extreme rudeness every day.

Date: November 09, 2019 08:33AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Typically evasive and cowardly response full of lies.

Just a litany of your recent gross errors and failures. Terlato in California, "grilled" cheese sandwiches, Spirit of Justice Park, Brookmont, Brockmont, ten trips to FLA, remote-viewing ridiculousness, denial of common uses of cellphones. You've made only a great big mess of yourself once again here

By the way, the wife when she got home from shopping last night had a hankering for her favorite hot pastrami sandwich, so the upscale was canned for the night in favor of the simple over at the McLean Family Restaurant. Not every single thing on their large menu makes the grade, but the pastrami and the ribeye steak and cheese do. I had the latter, and not for the first time. It's terrific. Ordered a regular roast beef sub to go as well. Half of that went for breakfast just now. So all in all, that was three tasty sandwiches, two glasses of wine, and one large bowl of fresh fruit, and even with a $20 tip thrown in, it all came to less than the price of a single bottle of Terlato Pinot Grigio Friuli Colli Orientali. How about that!

Date: November 09, 2019 10:31AM

Well, we've been plunged into the deep-freeze now, and the worst of it may be yet to come. It was a paltry 26 degrees in the dark and desolate moments before sunrise, and even now, we sit just at the freezing mark. There's little wind and the humidity remains below 60%, so it feels like just what it is out there -- too cold! Not going to beat the mid-40's today which is not an encouraging sign. Should see the high 50's tomorrow and the mid-60's on Monday, but the rest of the week looks to be on the rough side. Haven't seen any of our deer friends over the past 24 hours, but the yard guys have been in and out with their blowers and vacuums, so conditions for wildlife have not been so inviting at all.

In other news, there is no other news just yet, as the WS Champion Nats have made no notable off-season moves so far. Bunch of "everyone knew that was coming" stuff, but that's likely to change as we move closer to the end of the month. What used to be called the Winter Meetings will not start until Dec 8 out in San Diego, but in recent years, a lot of the actually important work has been done before and after those meetings. There's also a cloud of uncertainty about the whole notion of collusion, a can of worms that one blabber-mouth GM has brought down upon the whole MLB House of Cards. That situation could indeed get ugly.

Worse than merely ugly of course are these gnomes and gargoyles from the awful abyss of egregious Falls Church City. Frauds and fakers all, these fatheads regularly feign all sorts of skills and knowledge that they simply do not have, ultimately making only bigger and bigger fools of themselves. As many of them have no power at all to control their Tourette-like impulses, some are sure to be by to say stupid things within a short while here. Stay tuned...

Posted by: Fixer 0f It For You ()
Date: November 09, 2019 11:22AM

> Well, we've been plunged into the deep-freeze now,
> and the worst of it may be yet to come. It's time
> to get things heated up at the Sweet Spot Glory Hole
> and Gay Bar, conveniently located in Vibrant Vienna,
> Virginia. It's time to get some hot action going, so
> my asshole can get a serious pounding.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> In other news, I still don't know shit about baseballthere is no other news just yet, as
> the WS Champion Nats have made no notable
> off-season moves so far. Bunch of "everyone knew
> that was coming" stuff, but that's likely to
> change as we move closer to the end of the month.
> What used to be called the Winter Meetings will
> not start until Dec 8 out in San Diego, but in
> recent years, a lot of the actually important work
> has been done before and after those meetings.
> There's also a cloud of uncertainty about the
> whole notion of collusion, a can of worms that one
> blabber-mouth GM has brought down upon the whole
> MLB House of Cards. That situation could indeed
> get ugly.

>
> Worse than merely ugly of course are these gnomes
> and gargoyles from the awful abyss of egregiously stupid Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Club
> Falls Church City. Frauds and fakers all, theswe
> fatheads regularly feign all sorts of skills and
> knowledge that theywe simply do not have, ultimately
> making only bigger and bigger fools of themourselves.
> As many of themus have no power at all to control
> theiour Tourette-like impulses, someall of us are sure to be
> byaround here all day to say stupid things within a short while here.
> Stay tuned...

FIFY

Date: November 10, 2019 12:14PM

Well, I don't know what happened here, but I somehow managed to sleep this morning until 9:30 -- about three hours longer than would have been expected. No idea therefore what may have transpired out here in the beautiful Sweet Spot over the earliest of early morning hours, but I do of course know that as of now, it's a lovely if still somewhat chilly morning out there. The thermometer has managed to reach readings in the low 40's so far, and with bright sun, light winds, and humidity right at the 50% mark, it might not be such a great day to sit out on the back patio and enjoy a freshly-brewed cup of delicious single-estate Kona, but it's easily pleasant enough to be enjoyably fresh in relatively small doses, such as in walking down the driveway to retrieve the morning paper. All hope is not lost through, as it looks like we'll get up into at least the mid-50's at some point during Cash Cab hours today. Might even see 60 degrees at some point during the holiday tomorrow. Every day is a holiday for wealthy retirees of course, so the holiday thing won't be so noticeable to us. Maybe we'll go out to dinner or something.

No wildlife encounters yet today aside from the usual birds, squirrels, and chipmunks. A red-tailed hawk did manage to fly into one of the picture windows yesterday. That's unusual in that those windows are protected by offset plantings intended to be beautiful, but also to protect against the possibility of bird impacts. The occasional mourning dove does manage it, but the hawk can only have experienced a glancing blow. He went and preened feathers for a bit in the branches of a nearby dogwood and shortly flew off with no apparent ill effect. Hawks are frequent enough visitors out our way, but they are most often spotted sitting well up in the trees scouting things out. Not sure why this one was flying so low as to suffer such an indignity. Glad he was okay, of course.

In other news, all remains quiet on the Nationals front. One of the burdens of playing in the World Series is that you have all the same off-season work to do, but the off-season itself is a month shorter than usual. We'll see how the Nats' front office is able to cope with that challenge, but things should in any case be picking up here fairly soon.

Showing no signs of picking up at all ever again of course are the prospects of these ever-fumbling clowns from Falls Church City, a bunch of pansy-ass dopes who have simply been overwhelmed in their utter failure and misfortune here of late. They might need another restorative trip to 'Europe' in order to recover. Or perhaps they could simply huddle once again with old law school chums at some pulled-out-of-a-hat location. But surely they will not be missing out on tomorrow's moving FCC Veterans' Day remembrance ceremony. Appropriately taking place at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month over at the Community Center, the event will feature 'special remarks' and prayers for departed veterans. How much more of a full plate can you have than that?

Posted by: And... ()
Date: November 10, 2019 01:33PM

tenor.gif

Date: November 10, 2019 01:39PM

LOL! You dopes hang on my every word.

Posted by: Dee Lusions ()
Date: November 10, 2019 01:58PM

delusional-disorder.jpg

Date: November 10, 2019 02:02PM

> LOL! YouI'm the dopiest of the FFXU dopes. I hang on myself with every word I post.

FIFY

Date: November 10, 2019 02:16PM

LOL! Out of the woodwork the little cockroaches do crawl!

Date: November 10, 2019 03:35PM

> LOL! Out of the woodwork in my room at the Sweet Spot flophouse the little cockroaches
> do crawl!

FIFY

Date: November 10, 2019 03:54PM

> Well, I don't know what happened here, but I
> somehow managed to sleep this morning until 9:30
> -- about three hours lessonger than would have been
> expected when you consider all the Milwaukee's Best & MD 20/20 I drank last night. No idea therefore what may have
> transpired out here in the not beautiful Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park
> over the earliest of early morning hours, but I do
> of course know that as of now, it's a lovelcrappy if
> still somewhat
chilly morning out there. The
> thermometer has managed to reach readings in the
> low 40's so far, and with bright sun, light winds,
> and humidity right at the 50% mark, it might not
> be such a great day to sit out on the back patio
> and enjoy a freshly-brewed cup of delicious
> single-estate Kona7-11 coffee scrounged from the trah can, but it's easily pleasant
> enough to be enjoyably fresh in relatively small
> doses, such as in walking down the driveway to
> retrieve the morning papertake the full trash bag of empty Milwaukee's Best cans & MD 20/20 bottles. All hope is not lost
> through, as it looks like we'll get up into at
> least the mid-50's at some point during Cash CabJerry Springer
> hours today. Might even see 60 degrees at some
> point during the holiday tomorrow. Every day is a
> holiday for wealthy retirees of course, too bad BF & me aren'tso the
> holiday thing won't be so noticeable to us
. Maybe
> we'll go out to dinner at the Salvation Army soup kitchenor something.
>
> No wildlife encounters yet today aside fromincluded the
> usual birds, squirrels, rats, mice, raccoons and chipmunks. A
> red-tailed hawk did manage to fly into one of the
> picture windows yesterday. That's unusual in that
> those windows are protected by offset plantings
> intended to be beautiful, but also to protect
> against the possibility of bird impacts. The
> occasional mourning dove does manage it, but the
> hawk can only have experienced a glancing blow.
> He went and preened feathers for a bit in the
> branches of a nearby dogwood and shortly flew off
> with no apparent ill effect. Hawks are frequent
> enough visitors out our way, but they are most
> often spotted sitting well up in the trees
> scouting things out. Not sure why this one was
> flying so low as to suffer such an indignity.
> Glad he was okay, of course.

>
> In other news, I still don't know shit about baseballall remains quiet on the Nationals
> front. One of the burdens of playing in the World
> Series is that you have all the same off-season
> work to do, but the off-season itself is a month
> shorter than usual. We'll see how the Nats' front
> office is able to cope with that challenge, but
> things should in any case be picking up here
> fairly soon.

>
> Showing no signs of picking up at all ever again
> of course are the prospects of these ever-fumbling
> clowns of the Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy Depends Clubfrom Falls Church City, a bunch of
> pansy-ass dopes who have simply been overwhelmed
> in theiour utter failure and misfortune here of
> late. Theywe might need another restorative trip to
> 'Europe'the Salvation Army Soup Kitchen in order to recover. Or perhaps theywe
> could simply huddle once again with old law schoolASAP
> chums at some pulled-out-of-a-hat location. But
> surely theywe will not be missing out on tomorrow's
> moving FCC Veterans' Day remembrance ceremony.
> Appropriately taking place at the 11th hour of the
> 11th day of the 11th month over at the Community
> Center, the event will feature 'special remarks'
> and prayers for departed veterans. How much more
> of a full plate can you have than that?

FIFY

Date: November 11, 2019 10:27AM

Well, it looks like we've been let out of the ice box for one more day at least, as we have the makings of yet another fine morning out here in the glorious Sweet Spot. The day began with a rather chilly temperature of just 38 degrees, but that's the forecast high for Wednesday, while today we should be moving on up into the low 60's over much of the afternoon. Better not to talk about tomorrow et seq. Suffice it to say that we Won't again be seeing temps in the 60's for a while. Winds are still light out there at the moment, and though the humidity is back up to 80%, it's shaping up to be a fine day out our way. It was brisk but certainly pleasant enough heading down the driveway a while ago, this under sunshine and soft blue skies tinged with a little bit of haze and some light hints of wispy clouds.

The yard people are now about halfway through their initial pass at fall cleanup work, meaning that the north and west sides of the property have been cleared of leaves for the time being. The south and east sides yet have a good ways to go, but the deer were quick to take advantage of the newly open areas, sending in a pair of stately representatives to munch away at newly exposed goodies. In the late afternoon light, they could see us admiring them through the glass, but after a bit of staring, they returned to their all-important munching. No episodes at all of Cash Cab will be aired on GSN today, but perhaps we'll be able to spot a wildlife friend or two out there anyway.

In other news, it's been nearly two weeks now since the Nats completed their astonishing win in the World Series, so the wife and I sat down and spent some time yesterday in evaluation of possibilities for a 2020 Spring Training trip similar to the trip documented in real time over the early taunting pages of this very thread. Looks like we've settled so far on an itinerary quite similar to what we did this year, except that we can fit only seven games into eight days this time around instead of eight. Such is life. Looks like we might end up seeing the Red Sox twice while the Nats are out on the road, but that's not final yet. Settled already are rooms at the same beautiful hotel, with the same delicious FREE breakfasts, and the same wonderful restaurants scattered all around. Two of our Nats Park pals have part interest in an ocean-front SFH just south of West Palm Beach and they've been spending two weeks there each Spring. We'll check for overlap and look to do at least one nice dinner out with them down there again.

Not ones able to enjoy much at all in the way of nice dinners out of course are the pitiful potato farmers of Falls Church City. Living in a burlap sack of a site that all but completely lacks passable shopping and dining amenities, these bumpkins pretty much have to leave town or dial up Grub Hub in order to get any sort of decent meal. Doesn't stop them though from gathering at this particular watering hole to gawk at the Sweet Spot upper crust and generally just make fools of themselves. They'll be up to that much again here shortly.

Date: November 11, 2019 11:13AM

> Well, it looks like we've been let out of the ice
> box for one more day at least, as we have the
> makings of yet another finecrappy morning out here in
> the inglorious Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park. The day began with a
> rather chilly temperature of just 38 degrees, but
> that's the forecast high for Wednesday, while
> today we should be moving on up into the low 60's
> over much of the afternoon. Better not to talk
> about tomorrow et seq. Suffice it to say that we
> Won't again be seeing temps in the 60's for a
> while. Winds are still light out there at the
> moment, and though the humidity is back up to 80%,
> it's shaping up to be a finecrummy day out our way. It
> was brisk but certainly pleasant enough heading
> down the driveway a while ago, this under sunshine
> and soft blue skies tinged with a little bit of
> haze and some light hints of wispy clouds.
>
> The yardtrash people are now about halfway through
> their initial pass at falldumpster cleanup work, meaning
> that the north and west sides of the property have
> been cleared of leavesspilled trash for the time being. The
> south and east sides yet have a good ways to go,
> but the deerrats & raccoons were quick to take advantage of the
> newly opentrashed areas, sending in a pair of stateldirty
> representatives to munch away at newly exposed
> goodies. In the late afternoon light, they could
> see us admircursing them through the broken glass covered over with clear plastic, but after
> a bit of staringnoise, they returned to their
> all-important munching. Nomore episodes at all of
> Cash CabJerry Springer will be aired on GSNthe TVs in the TV Dept. at Walmart today, but perhaps
> we'll be able to spot a wildlife friend or two out
> there anyway.
>
> In other news, I STILL don't know shit about basebllit's been nearly two weeks now
> since the Nats completed their astonishing win in
> the World Series, so
the wifeboyfriend and I sat down and
> spent some time yesterday in evaluation of
> possibilities for a 2020 Spring Training trip all the way to the museums in DC. They're free, so all we need to scrounge up is Metro fare
> similar to the trip documented in real time over
> the early taunting pages of this very thread.
> Looks like we've settled so far on an itinerary
> quite similar to what we did this year, except
> that we can fit only seven games into eight days
> this time around instead of eight. Such is life.
> Looks like we might end up seeing the Red Sox
> twice while the Nats are out on the road, but
> that's not final yet. Settled already are rooms
> at the same beautiful hotel, with the same
> delicious FREE breakfasts, and the same wonderful
> restaurants scattered all around. Two of our Nats
> Park pals have part interest in an ocean-front SFH
> just south of West Palm Beach and they've been
> spending two weeks there each Spring. We'll check
> for overlap and look to do at least one nice
> dinner out with them down there again.

>
> Not ones able to enjoy much at all in the way of
> nice dinners out of course are the pitiful po' folk like us, who have to eat at the Salvation Army Soup Kitchenpotato
> farmers of Falls Church City
. We're Living in a burlap
> sack for clothingofat a site that all but completely lacks
> passable shopping and dining amenities, which we couldn't afford anyhow thesewe
> bumpkins pretty much have to leave town, which we can't afford to do,anyhow or dial up
> Grub Hub
so we head to the Salvation Army in order to get any sort of decent meal.
> Doesn't stop them though from gathering at this
> particular watering hole to gawk at the Sweet Spot
> upper crust and
We generally just make fools of
> themourselves. Theywe'll be up to that much again here
> shortly.

FIFY

Date: November 11, 2019 11:28AM

Didn’t take even an hour for the first of the dopes to show up.

Date: November 11, 2019 11:55AM

> Didn’t take even an hour for the first citizen of the
> dopes, namely me, to show up.

FIFY

Date: November 11, 2019 12:33PM

^^^ The usual derivative ignorance. Such a shock.

Date: November 11, 2019 11:22PM

> ^^^ TheI usually post deviantrivative ignorance. It shouldn't be Such a shock.

FIFY

Date: November 12, 2019 10:11AM

Well, even our favorable micro-climates out here in the delightful Sweet Spot are not going to prevail in a match against an unfortunate but not unexpected regional sweep of meteorological unpleasantness. It was 44 degrees outside at sun-up, but the thermometer will only be falling from here on out. It has already flown past 43 and will soon pass 40 on the way to sub-freezing readings by early evening if any of these forecasts is correct. It did rain some early on, but other than a few local sprinkles here and there, the chance of rain over the rest of the day is near zero. The chance of not enough sunshine and way too much chilling wind is quite high however, as we head into what will be a not particularly wonderful day.

That's what we get perhaps for sitting down to plan out trips to Florida, but it's not like that was the only one we were working on. The wife and daughter are keen on our returning the 2018 visit to the Sweet Spot paid by in-laws from Germany, so we're looking at arranging for that as well. Round-trip non-steerage airfare would seem to be about $3300 per person as of the moment, but all that and more will depend on such final details as can be arranged between the parties involved, and we're still a long way from settled on all of that. And of course, in something of a break with recent FFXU tradition, if we ultimately say that we are going to Europe, we will actually go.

In other news, there is still nothing Nats-wise to report beyond the musings of writers who have concrete deadlines to meet but nothing concrete to say. That's just life in the off-season. All we can do is keep an ear tuned and wait for the actual news that eventually will actually come.

All the actual news that comes out of Falls Church City of course tends to be really bad, as the place has all but literally nobody and nothing going for it. And since incumbents carried the day in city elections last week, there is no reason to expect anything other then more of the same. More bulldozers, more towing, more overcrowding, more lack of anything worthwhile in the city. Oh, and some of the lowest per capita incomes around. Yippee!

Date: November 12, 2019 10:39AM

> Well, even our fakevorable micro-climates out here
> in the NOT delightful Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel & Trailer Park are not going to
> prevail in a match against an unfortunate but not
> unexpected regional sweep of meteorological
> unpleasantness. Of course they won't. They were made up to begin with & are still made up It was 44 degrees outside at
> sun-up, but the thermometer will only be falling
> from here on out. It has already flown past 43
> and will soon pass 40 on the way to sub-freezing
> readings by early evening if any of these
> forecasts is correct. It did rain some early on,
> but other than a few local sprinkles here and
> there, the chance of rain over the rest of the day
> is near zero. The chance of not enough sunshine
> and way too much chilling wind is quite high
> however, as we head into what will be a not
> particularly wonderful day. A perfect match. A crappy day in a crappy place to live
>
> That's what we get perhaps for sitting down to
> plan out trips that we'll never take b\c we can't afford them to Florida, but it's not like that
> was the only one we were working on. The wife and
> daughter are
boyfriend is keen on our returning to hus cruising waysthe 2018 visit
> to the Sweet Spot paid by in-laws from Germany, so
> we're looking at arranging for that as well.
> Round-trip non-steerage airfare would seem to be
> about $3300 per person as of the moment, but all
> that and more will depend on such final details as
> can be arranged between the parties involved, and
> we're still a long way from settled on all of
> that.
And of course, in something of a breakkeeping with
> recentour usual FFXU tradition, if we ultimately say that
> we are going to Europe, we won'till actually go, b\c we can't afford to.
>
> In other news, I still don't know shit about baseball. I don't know JACK SHIT about baseballthere is still nothing Nats-wise to
> report beyond the musings of writers who have
> concrete deadlines to meet but nothing concrete to
> say. That's just life in the off-season. All we
> can do is keep an ear tuned and wait for the
> actual news that eventually will actually come.

>
> All the actual news that comes out of Falls Church
> City
Central Fairfax Loser Failure Squad & Poopy depends Club, that I'm Loser-in-Chief of, of course tends to be really bad, as the
> place has
we all buthave literally nobody and nothing
> going for usit. And since incumbents carried the
> day in city elections last week, there is no
> reason to expect anything other then more of the
> same
. Meanwhile, I'll just post More of my usual bullshit & think I'm real clever for it, when all I'm doing is making more of an ass of myselfdozers, more towing, more
> overcrowding, more
I am totally lacking in of anything worthwhile in
> the city
. Oh, and I have one some of the lowest IQ'sper capita
> incomes
around. Yippee!

FIFY

Date: November 12, 2019 10:48AM

^^^ We have again been visited by the Worthless Asshole Patrol. Odds are they’ll be back soon.

Posted by: J. Poopydepends Moronclown ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:49AM

> ^^^ WeI have again been visipromoted byto Assistant Useless Asswipe in the Worthless
> Asshole Patrol. Odds are theyi’ll be backpromoted to Chief Useless Asswipe soon.

FIFY

Date: November 12, 2019 04:39PM

> -----
> > Typically evasive and cowardly response full of
> lies.
>
> Just a litany of your recent gross errors and
> failures. Terlato in California,

Which of their vineyards in California produces Pinot Grigio?

> "grilled" cheese
> sandwiches,

A grilled cheese sandwich is the name of the dish. It is not a description of how the dish is prepared. A description of how the dish is prepared might say cheese between slices of bread fried on a griddle with butter.

The name of the dish on the Bonarati menu is Spigola Con Vino Blanco, which translates to Branzino with white wine. The description of how the dish is prepared reads "grilled sea bass with garlic, extra virgin Italian olive oil, with white wine and fresh herbs."

Surprised your so-called Principals haven't informed you of these sorts of things. Then again, you're nothing but a great big fraud who gets exposed as such with every post.

> Spirit of Justice Park,

Which sits beyond the asphalt parking lot along Washington Avenue. You'd have to cross that parking lot just to get to the edge of the park. Then, there is another asphalt parking lot to the south of the park that also sits along Washington Avenue. You were given the satellite photograph indicating as much. Why are you too stupid to understand what has been spoon fed to you?

Of course, getting you to the edge of the park doesn't quite get you in. As your only knowledge of the area is what you can feebly surmise from staring a Google Maps' satellite view, you might not be able to recognize that the access to the park from Washington Avenue is a walk that is probably too far for an out of shape shithead like you.

Finally, the park is little more than a fancy roof for a couple of parking garages. You've missed the boat on recognizing the three asphalt parking lots that directly abut Washington Avenue to the east. You are also too dumb to figure out what the to/from might be when someone walks across Washington Avenue. A former long time resident wouldn't make such mistakes about an area that is less than a mile from the neighborhood you claimed to reside.

> Brookmont,

The place you flubbed when you were trying to come up with Broadmont. Then, I had to inform you it was in Maryland. We can go back to the transcripts if you like.

> Brockmont,

The place you claim exists, or do you? In any event, you've had your sorry ass handed to you over and over on that one. Even if you try to deflect your shameful performance over to Redfin, you're the one that everyone knows to mock. One more chance to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. I bet you are too dumb or too feeble to come up with one.

> ten trips to FLA,

On pace to do just that. I bet the butthurt is so bad you can't even sit down you envious coward.

> remote-viewing
> ridiculousness,

Just the ability to easily spot an obvious fraud.

> denial of common uses of
> cellphones.

Life experience in the professional world to know what is considered rude, uncouth and unrefined. Then again, all you've done here is expose yourself as a completely unrefined clod on numerous occasions.

> You've made only a great big mess of
> yourself once again here

The only thing I've made is a perpetual increase in your butthurt anger. Exposing you as the complete fraud you are is what is made here on a regular basis. You being made to play the fool by many people is what is made here.
You are just way too fucking dumb to see it.

> By the way, the wife when she got home from
> shopping last night had a hankering for her
> favorite hot pastrami sandwich, so the upscale was
> canned for the night in favor of the simple over
> at the McLean Family Restaurant. Not every single
> thing on their large menu makes the grade, but the
> pastrami and the ribeye steak and cheese do. I
> had the latter, and not for the first time. It's
> terrific. Ordered a regular roast beef sub to go
> as well. Half of that went for breakfast just
> now. So all in all, that was three tasty
> sandwiches, two glasses of wine, and one large
> bowl of fresh fruit, and even with a $20 tip
> thrown in, it all came to less than the price of a
> single bottle of Terlato Pinot Grigio Friuli Colli
> Orientali. How about that!

Shocker. You managed to fuck that trip up too.

Date: November 12, 2019 04:43PM

Reminder: Third Street, NW runs under the Perkins Building which is the headquarters of the Department of Labor.

Date: November 13, 2019 12:01PM

seven figure city Wrote:
Well, look who's back! It's Mr. Toodles, and he's brought along with him his carpetbag of long-ago debunked stupid-shit nonsense notions. Imagine that!

> Which of their vineyards in California produces Pinot Grigio?

Like Brockmont and Luzmary, the phony wine expert had no idea of Terlato's California operations until I pointed them out. Completely clueless. Did you know by the way that the Greenway Downs area was once known as Oakmont, a corruption of the Civil War era Oak Mount? LOL! So many 'monts that don't begin with 'Broad'.

> A grilled cheese sandwich is the name of the dish. It is not
> a description of how the dish is prepared.

So very like every one of the the "grilled" items on the group menu at Bonaroti. No grill/smoker/pizza-oven is involved in the preparation of any of those, and no such tender fish as a branzino ought to be either.

> Surprised your so-called Principals haven't informed
> you of these sorts of things.

Well, each of them has certainly apprised me of the fact that they take delivery of fresh seafood each Sunday and holiday morning, so you can always just go suck on that one some more.

> Which sits beyond the asphalt parking lot along
> Washington Avenue. You'd have to cross that
> parking lot just to get to the edge of the park.

Here are a couple of internet pictures of the place. From past experience, I know that there is a need to advise that I did not take these pictures, nor do I appear anywhere in them But do note how closely they resemble pictures of some grassy area with small trees...

spirit-of-justice-park1.jpgspirit-of-justice-park2.jpg

Spirit of Justice Park by the way includes two parcels, each of which is larger than a football field. If you knew about them at all, you chose to ignore them completely and mention only teeny, tiny Bartholdi Park instead. That would be because you are just a worthless, no account slime-ball.

> > Brookmont,
>
> The place you flubbed when you were trying to come
> up with Broadmont. Then, I had to inform you it
> was in Maryland. We can go back to the
> transcripts if you like.

No, the place where the poster Brookmont Bob reported that he grew up and where his parents still lived. At least as of some 18 months ago, which is how long now that your deep emotional desperation, raging butthurt, and laughable faux outrage have been festering away in the matter. Not looking for a quick end to any of that at this point.

> > Brockmont,
>
> The place you claim exists, or do you?

Again, I claim only that Redfin's posts concerning the popularity of Brockmont (but not Broadmont) do in fact exist. To your continuing horror, I have posted a prime example of such over and over again.

> > ten trips to FLA,
>
> On pace to do just that.

LOL! Not from the point at which you made the phony claim that you would make ten more such trips yet this year. Like so much of what you post, that was and has been proven to be just a total load of bunk.

> I bet the butthurt is so bad you can't even sit down
> you envious coward.

As I have noted often enough, I spent a good part of my Wonder Years in Vero Beach, and hence know, as you seem not to, that the only decent time of year to be in Florida is during Spring Training. We'll be there once again for seven games in eight days in March of 2020. We expect to be enjoying at that time some very good weather, a nice run of free breakfasts, plenty of Nats games, and at least one nice dinner out somewhere in the vicinity in the company of some of our Nats Park Club Level pals. After that trip, we'll again be avoiding FLA like the plague until March of 2021.

> > remote-viewing
> > ridiculousness,
>
> Just the ability to easily spot an obvious fraud.

Just evidence of a great and perverse madness driven by your understandably massive levels of envy and butthurt. But it is still the case that you cannot tell where I am, whom I am with, or what we are doing from a list of FFXU time stamps. That's way worse than just a hopelessly childish claim, but you did indeed make it. And still do.

> > denial of common uses of cellphones.
>
> Life experience in the professional world to know
> what is considered rude, uncouth and unrefined.

It's common practice. The fact that you are so blindly unaware of the world as it actually exists does not alter the facts of the matter.

> Shocker. You managed to fuck that trip up too.

No, it went perfectly. We've actually been dining from time to time at the McLean Deli/Family Restaurant since the late 1960's. We've known two generations of ownership. We have to pass other nice places on the way over there, but none of them serves a pastrami sandwich quite like the one at MFR. The wife loves them, and I can certainly understand why. They are indeed very good. As are such items as the ribeye steak and cheese, the onion rings, the house salad (comes dressed to your order -- I'm partial to the Thousand Island), and the large bowl of fresh fruit. Not sure where in the Sorry City one could find anything as good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2019 12:05PM by Actual JP Morgenthau.

Date: November 13, 2019 12:44PM

Well, it was frigid 23 degrees out here in the wondrous Sweet Spot early this morning, so I did indeed don a jacket for the trip down the driveway to retrieve the morning paper. That was in part because I intended to combine that trip with a venture into town where I could collect some of the tasty breakfast items we've been munching on since my return. Aside from being way too cold out there and a little bit too windy as well, it's a nice enough morning that we've just wrapped up out here. Lots of sunshine and blue skies with humidity that has fallen below the 40% mark. Crisp autumn weather to be sure.

No sign of any of our wildlife friends to this point on a cold Wednesday, and nothing of much interest going on with the Nats either. They are still 2019 World Series Champions, of course. That will never go away. The image of that final Michael Brantley swing-and-a-miss will last for quite a long time.

So of course will the image of Falls Church City as a dusry, dreary, dog-eared, flea-bitten, worthless and overcrowded dump. All that could suddenly change however if this morning's FCNP report that the developing West End project will prominently include an "adult play area." Hmmm! That could become interesting indeed, but no further details are available at the present time.

Date: November 13, 2019 12:49PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Reminder: Third Street, NW runs under the Perkins
> Building which is the headquarters of the
> Department of Labor.

Perkins Building = 200 Constitution Avenue NW.
DCPD HQ = 300 Indiana Avenue NW.

Pages: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.