HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: September 12, 2019 12:49PM

seven figure city of the
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course it is known full well. That's the point
> of bringing up the fact of your depraved lie that
> they are still alive and living in Brookmont. It
> takes a real piece of shit to lie about the vital
> status of his parents, but it came all too
> naturally to a pathetic liar like you. Own it.
> It will be a stain on your character until you
> die. Perhaps your Good Lord can forgive such a
> transgression should you choose to ask.

Just another part of the sordid fraud you invented 18 months ago in hopes of covering up the fact that you’d never heard of Brookmont, even though it’s no further away than Bethesda and is generally more well known than any lame-ass Falls Church neighborhood. The urgency of that project of course increased when after being reduced to rubble by historian George Bromley re the Fairfax Water Wars, the poster BROOKMONT BOB, living and working at the time in McLean, blew up your stupid claims about Liberty BBQ being a ‘chicken place’. Just more stupid on your part, and we’ve never really seen anything better from you since. Witness your never having heard of Brockmont either when Redfin came along to hang that albatross around your neck. Witness your claims for powers of remote-viewing. Witness your not knowing anything from the FCNP. You’re pretty much just a total loser here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Not knowerer of things ()
Date: September 12, 2019 01:15PM

I didn't know about all this stuff, either, but, I wasn't paying attention.

Posted by: Stoner Steve ()
Date: September 12, 2019 01:25PM

See like, man, I ain't never heard of no Bookmont or whatever it is, you know? Like I know there's this place in MD called BEthesda, cuz I like met this REAL HOT chick from there once. Nice girl, too, you know? And did those Fairfax water wars have anything to do with getting water cuz see there was this 1 time when the water wasn't like working, you know, and I had to use this water in this bottle for my bong, see, and it was like a bummer, cuz like you had to pay for that water, you know? It said something like Desunny or something like that, you know? Like I can't member, see, cuz I don't member alot of things too good, yo uknow?

I used to have a connection who lived in FC, but like he got busted so see, it was like a real bummer, you know? We used to score from him, take a couple bong hits then go to Taco Bell, you know? We used to order all these tacos and shit and make a real mess, cuz like we were stoned, you know? We laughed the whole time and all the people looked at us kinda funny, see? I don't know why they did that, yo uknow?

Is Liberty BBQ any good? See, like next time I hit the bong, I might want some chix or ribs, you know, so it might be like good to go get some. I can't go there now, though, cuz ;like I'm real STONED and can't drive too good, see?
In fact, I'm waitin for this chick to come pick me up so I can get to BK and get a couple of Whoppers. Their iries suck, so maybe I should get like 4 Whoppers & hope it's like enough, you know? She's pretty cool, anyhow, as long as I buy her a shake and a burger, she's OK with driving me, cuz, see, llike I get REAL stoned all the time & likee I van't drive tooo good when that happens, you know?

Oh, there she is now, gotta' run, have fun see you on the other side, you know?

Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: September 12, 2019 02:36PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city of the
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Of course it is known full well. That's the
> point
> > of bringing up the fact of your depraved lie
> that
> > they are still alive and living in Brookmont.
> It
> > takes a real piece of shit to lie about the
> vital
> > status of his parents, but it came all too
> > naturally to a pathetic liar like you. Own it.
>
> > It will be a stain on your character until you
> > die. Perhaps your Good Lord can forgive such a
> > transgression should you choose to ask.
>
> Just another part of the sordid fraud you invented
> 18 months ago in hopes of covering up the fact
> that you’d never heard of Brookmont, even though
> it’s no further away than Bethesda and is
> generally more well known than any lame-ass Falls
> Church neighborhood. The urgency of that project
> of course increased when after being reduced to
> rubble by historian George Bromley re the Fairfax
> Water Wars, the poster BROOKMONT BOB, living and
> working at the time in McLean, blew up your stupid
> claims about Liberty BBQ being a ‘chicken
> place’. Just more stupid on your part, and
> we’ve never really seen anything better from you
> since. Witness your never having heard of
> Brockmont either when Redfin came along to hang
> that albatross around your neck. Witness your
> claims for powers of remote-viewing. Witness your
> not knowing anything from the FCNP. You’re
> pretty much just a total loser here.

I had to inform you where Brookmont was. As you blundered when your addled mind couldn't come up with Broadmont. Then you doubled down on your flubbed lie by claiming your parents were alive and kicking it up in Brookmont. That's some seriously abhorrent and depraved shit right there. A real man would simply own it at this point, but you aren't a real man are you? You are nothing more than a cowardly liar.

Be a man for once and admit you lied about the vital status of your parents. Show us you are not a coward. Here's the chance to be a man. Take the opportunity. Stop looking like a damn fool who thinks he's pulling something over on people. You aren't and you're really stupid if you think you are.

I never claimed Liberty was a "chicken place". The entire and foolish concept of a "chicken place" was invented by YOU when you had your ass handed to you for the umpteenth time. Much like you, it is no more relevant today than it was then.

As for your Brockmont flub, all you have to do is provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in that neighborhood. At the very least describe the streets that comprise the neighborhood. You can't do any of that. Failure.

Date: September 12, 2019 03:25PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> I had to inform you where Brookmont was.

No sale, dope. You thought the poster had meant Broadmont, a minor area in Falls Church that only people who live there have ever actually heard of. That would be YOU! You were meanwhile unaware of Brookmont, and unable to defend your city against attacks from one who grew up there. Sucks to be you, as usual.

> Then you doubled down on your flubbed lie by claiming your
> parents were alive and kicking it up in Brookmont.

Never happened. It was BROOKMONT BOB who unsurprisingly noted that his parents still lived in Brookmont, and like a newborn goat, you've been trying to suckle off that crooked tidbit for a year and a half now.

> A real man would simply own it at this point, but
> you aren't a real man are you? You are nothing more
> than a cowardly liar.

As everyone knows, I tower over you in so many ways, just two of which are honesty and integrity.

> I never claimed Liberty was a "chicken place".

You foolishly pointed to Liberty BBQ when it was noted that Falls Church City did not have a 'chicken place'. Just one in a string of dumb moves made by you back then. And you haven't stopped making them since.

> As for your Brockmont flub, all you have to do is
> provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold
> in that neighborhood.

LOL! The Brockmont egg has been all over your face ever since Redfin first mentioned the place. Nothing more is or ever was needed to make you once again look the fool. Like Brookmont, you'd never heard of Brockmont (or Luzmary), even though it is not in Glendale, CA, as you tried to claim, but rather right down the street from you. Such a dope.

Date: September 12, 2019 03:56PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:

> No sale, dope. You thought the poster had meant
> Broadmont, a minor area in Falls Church that only
> people who live there have ever actually heard of.
> That would be YOU! You were meanwhile unaware of
> Brookmont, and unable to defend your city against
> attacks from one who grew up there. Sucks to be
> you, as usual.

That poster is Y.O.U.-YOU. The more you continue to contend otherwise only makes you look stupid on top of being a liar. You did intend to write Broadmont in a feeble attempt to create a local sock puppet. Like all of your other pathetic endeavors, you failed at that. I then had to inform you that Brookmont was in Maryland. You had to scramble to save what little face you had left and concocted the lie of your parents living there. Your lies today are as obvious as they were then.

Such a sad little man. You had the opportunity to set the record straight and you took the cowards way out. Do you even cringe a little when you are forced to write such depraved lies? Or, are you such a sociopath that the lies just roll right off your lying fingertips?

> Never happened.

Sure did. And you know it did. Lying about it now doesn't make it go away.

> It was BROOKMONT BOB who
> unsurprisingly noted that his parents still lived
> in Brookmont

You are Brookmont Bob. Nobody is buying anything differently. Nobody believes your lies. Nobody. The tone and nature of your posts expose you for the lying fraud you are. You are not intelligent or creative enough to successfully pull of using a sock puppet. Given that you're wasting your retirement being nothing more than an online troll, you really should get better at that sort of thing.

Only you would be dumb enough to go down the rabbit hole of your stupid "chicken place" contention or use your tell tale phrases like "minor league affiliate" and "bottom of the barrel" throughout your time posing as a native of Brookmont. You then went on to fuck up the name of Peking Gourmet Inn by calling it Peking Duck.

> As everyone knows, I tower over you in so many
> ways, just two of which are honesty and integrity.

Everyone? You are mocked and ridiculed by countless people here. You stand all alone in your little corner of butthurt envy. Your own posts expose you for the fraud you are. From Town Cars to salads, you are revealed to be nothing more than an oafish rube.

> You foolishly pointed to Liberty BBQ when it was
> noted that Falls Church City did not have a
> 'chicken place'.

Rewriting history doesn't make it real. You claimed the folks in FCC were eating leftovers from KFC and Popeye's. It was pointed out that a better product was available in town. Then you concocted the whole "chicken place" nonsense. It, like you, was irrelevant then and irrelevant now. Another one of your cowardly moments. Have you ever acted like a man?

> LOL! The Brockmont egg has been all over your
> face ever since Redfin first mentioned the place.

You mentioned it first. Need the link?

> Nothing more is or ever was needed to make you
> once again look the fool.

Because you can't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. It's been haunting you for many weeks now. It's what happens when your whole existence is based only on what you can Google. It's much like the whole "sweet spot" bullshit. You are too embarrassed to even provide a zip code. Coward.

Posted by: FFXU sock puppeteer intern troll ()
Date: September 12, 2019 07:09PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
F Like Brookmont, you'd
> never heard of Brockmont (or Luzmary), even though
> it is not in Glendale, CA, as you tried to claim,
> but rather right down the street from you. Such a
> dope.

Actually, I'm the troll who said about Glendale, CA. It was one of my sock puppets, but it wasn't 7 Fig. Cty.

Date: September 12, 2019 07:13PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> That poster is Y.O.U.-YOU.

The only support for this claim is derived from your own desperate need and desire for it to be true. But like your claim to be able to see who I am with and what we are doing during random lunch hours, the whole thing is crap of your own creation. Rage against reality all you want, but it will get you nothing.

> You are Brookmont Bob. Nobody is buying anything
> differently. Nobody believes your lies. Nobody.

The simple truth is that you got creamed on the Water Wars, and then you stuck around to get creamed again on the Chicken wars. After sitting out on the former, BROOKMONT BOB chose to toss his two cents into the ring on the latter.

> Only you would be dumb enough to go down the
> rabbit hole of your stupid "chicken place"

Let's recap on that score, since you have this perverse desire to re-fight battles you long ago hopelessly lost...

This is what I said:

...the best eats in Falls Church City are last night’s KFC left-overs out of the fridge. They would of course have come originally from someplace like Arlington or Annandale.

This is what BROOKMONT BOB said:

Liberty BBQ may or may not be an improvement over the Famous Dave's that it replaced, but it does NOT serve "fried chicken" in anything like the sense that KFC, Popeye's, or Chick-fil-a does.

He also said this:

KFC, Popeye’s, and Chick-fil-a are chicken places. Liberty BBQ is a place that serves chicken. Know the difference.

> Everyone? You are mocked and ridiculed by countless
> people here.

You refer only to the babbling gaggles of your own hand-crafted sock-puppets. In the past, a total of 26 of those sock-puppets was found to have posted on a single page of this forum.

> You stand all alone in your little corner of butthurt envy.

LOL! I'm actually doing really well. Over long and very successful careers, my wife and I have amassed large piles of money -- enough to acquire and upgrade a gorgeous and beautifully appointed home, a lifestyle that transcends your own by orders of magnitude, and of course, a $200K 10/15 low-rate, tax-advantaged equity line that with your lack of a credit history, you could not hope to qualify for. I'd advise you to eat your heart out, but I know that you are already doing just that.

> Your own posts expose you for the fraud you are. From
> Town Cars to salads, you are revealed to be nothing
> more than an oafish rube.

Hmmm. Salads and Town Cars are key words from two of your more ignominiously embarrassing failures. Might be up there with scallops and water-taxis.

> You mentioned it first. Need the link?

Bzzzt! Redfin mentioned it first. Obviously.

> It's much like the whole "sweet spot" bullshit.
> You are too embarrassed to even provide a zip
> code. Coward.

You've been given an adequate general description of its location. It's not like I want ignorant, envious, butthurt assholes coming out here for trick-or-treat or anything.

Posted by: JP Morgenthau sucks dick ()
Date: September 12, 2019 08:15PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:

> It's not like I want ignorant,
> envious, butthurt assholes coming out here for
> trick-or-treat or anything.

If you go to JP's house....

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116a14285379287553c6

JP is an un-Amercian faggot.

Date: September 13, 2019 12:05PM

Well, the assholes and liars of course behave only as they typically do, but it's otherwise not a typical sort of morning out here in the Sweet Spot at all. It did rain a bit overnight, but instead of just blowing on out of the area by sun-up, this out-of-sync system has left us with overcast skies and another dose of much too much humidity. We do have a decent breeze blowing and all, but it's not enough to reach a rating of much more than 95 out there. Consumption of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona will continue indoors of course. But while the mercury is not expected to advance beyond the low 70's today, persistent cloudiness is a rather disappointing prognosis for those of us accustomed to much more brilliant weather at nearly all times.

No sign of any deer so far today, and one wonders if they will have become at all disoriented by the sudden change in climatic conditions. They've been here of course for thousands of years, so one hopes that they will again manage to come through it just fine. We'll be away for many of their prime perambulating hours today, but Cash Cab tomorrow will offer a good chance to check up on things.

In other news, Patrick Corbin was not really sharp against the Twins last night, but his counterpart, Kyle Gibson, wasn't any good at all, so perhaps a one-hour rain delay at the start of the game did bad things to both starters. Corbin was able to mush his way through the sixth on exacly 100 pitches, and by that time, the Nats hat scored in double-digits, so he did indeed pick up his 12th win of the season. Rendon and Soto each homered and had 3 RBI's in the game, but the big hit was actually an RBI triple from Asdrubal Cabrera. Triples are not exactly his bread and butter. The victory left the Nats with 81 wins, 3 up on the Cubs and Brewers who are now tied for the second and last Wild Card spot. We'll try to defend that lead at home against the Braves tonight, with Max Scherzer again testing out the degree of his second-half recovery. Hoping for the best, we'll again be rolling across good old Mass Ave to follow along with this one from our wonderful Club Level seats. There's not really much chance of rain, but we'll be under cover in any case. Pays to plan ahead.

Having no coherent plans at all of course would be this helter-skelter lot of incoherent dopes and losers from the intellectual slums of Falls Church City. But hark! The Little City will soon be increased in the opening of a new pizza and wings carry-out place!!! Talk about top of the line! It still won't count as a "chicken place" of course, but "Baddpizza" claims it will be the only place outside of Buffalo, NY, to offer both good pizza and good wings. Well actually, outside of Buffalo and McLean and South Riding, where other Badd carry-outlets will also be opening soon. Still, what a great time to live in the Little City! There's been nothing like this since the bygone days of Meat in a Box!

Posted by: ^^^UHAVNOLIF^^^ ()
Date: September 13, 2019 01:49PM

giphy.gif

Date: September 13, 2019 03:21PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:

> The only support for this claim is derived from
> your own desperate need and desire for it to be
> true.

The claim is supported by ample evidence. It should come as no surprise as you are far too stupid to successfully pull off a sock puppet. You don't have the creativity or intellect to manage that task.

You are too dumb to know to drop certain foolish terms that only you use. Ones like "minor league affiliate" to describe an additional establishment come to mind. Only a dipshit like you would use such a stupid term. The constant use of "bottom of the barrel" also cross pollinate greatly between you and your sock puppets.

> But like your claim to be able to see who I
> am with and what we are doing during random lunch
> hours, the whole thing is crap of your own
> creation.

Where did I claim to see who you were with? It doesn't take much common sense to perceive your lies. If you had any common sense, you'd be aware of that too.

> The simple truth is that you got creamed on the
> Water Wars, and then you stuck around to get
> creamed again on the Chicken wars. After sitting
> out on the former, BROOKMONT BOB chose to toss his
> two cents into the ring on the latter.

After explaining that Falls Church benefitted in cash and land for an asset earning exactly zero dollars per year, you desperately created your Brookmont Bob persona when you meant to write Broadmont Bob. You then depravedly lied about the vital status of your long dead parents.

> Let's recap on that score, since you have this
> perverse desire to re-fight battles you long ago
> hopelessly lost...
>
> This is what I said:
>
> ...the best eats in Falls Church City are last
> night’s KFC left-overs out of the fridge. They
> would of course have come originally from
> someplace like Arlington or Annandale.

And, it was pointed out that there is no need to travel to Arlington or Annandale as there is a superior product much closer.

> This is what BROOKMONT BOB said:
>
> Liberty BBQ may or may not be an improvement
> over the Famous Dave's that it replaced, but it
> does NOT serve "fried chicken" in anything like
> the sense that KFC, Popeye's, or Chick-fil-a
> does.

Your poorly worded "in anything like the sense that" is what doomed you here. Liberty is much like KFC because they serve bone-in, battered and deep fried chicken in the sense that KFC does. Likewise, Liberty serves battered, deep fried chicken sandwiches in the sense that Chik-fil-a does. Simply because they have fewer outlets is irrelevant. You stupidly tried to make that case.

> He also said this:
>
> KFC, Popeye’s, and Chick-fil-a are chicken
> places. Liberty BBQ is a place that serves
> chicken. Know the difference.

Your statement was as irrelevant then as it is today. The point was that if people in FCC want tasty fried chicken, they need only go a few blocks to Liberty instead of Arlington or Annandale. You're still too dumb to understand the point.

> You refer only to the babbling gaggles of your own
> hand-crafted sock-puppets. In the past, a total
> of 26 of those sock-puppets was found to have
> posted on a single page of this forum.

I refer to the numerous people mocking you on a regular basis. Your fragile ego and stubborn stupidity won't let you accept this or at least admit it.

> a $200K 10/15
> low-rate, tax-advantaged equity line

Rates don't matter if you have the means to pay on time.

> that with
> your lack of a credit history, you could not hope
> to qualify for.

Still haven't figured out how credit scores work. Sad.

> Hmmm. Salads and Town Cars are key words from two
> of your more ignominiously embarrassing failures.
> Might be up there with scallops and water-taxis.

More like two of the uncountable times you exposed yourself as a fraud.

> Bzzzt! Redfin mentioned it first. Obviously.

Redfin, as far as I am aware, doesn't post here. Do you know how to use Redfin? See if you can find a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

> You've been given an adequate general description
> of its location.

You vaguely described a wide swath of western Fairfax. Of course, if I lived in a hovel with a carport, I'd be as vague as possible when describing it as well.

> It's not like I want ignorant,
> envious, butthurt assholes coming out here for
> trick-or-treat or anything.

You don't need to worry about them going to trick-or-treat out your way. As evidenced by you, they are already rampant out your way. You can have your outside the beltway hovel all to yourself.

Date: September 13, 2019 04:55PM

^^^ Had a good laugh at the predictably regurgitated nonsense above, but headed off now to pick up a Tony Two-Bags bobblehead. It’ll look good in the the wet-bar, I’m sure.

Posted by: Fairfax Progressives 4 Progress! ()
Date: September 13, 2019 05:57PM

^^^ Burning more planet-killing fossil fuel to pick up yet another unnecessary cheap plastic polluting piece of junk made by exploited workers and shipped across the ocean on a ship burning 225 tons of bunker fuel per day equal to the CO2 emissions of 50 million cars/year.

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: September 13, 2019 06:29PM

Fairfax Progressives 4 Progress! Wrote:
> ^^^ Burning more planet-killing fossil fuel to
> pick up yet another unnecessary cheap plastic
> polluting piece of junk made by exploited workers
> and shipped across the ocean on a ship burning 225
> tons of bunker fuel per day equal to the CO2
> emissions of 50 million cars/year.

And, how many jobs does the Dollar Tree in Vienna create which otherwise wouldn't be there? And, how much sales tax revenue does the Dollar Tree create?

You can't have it both ways. If you want tax revenue, you have to have taxpayers. That means businesses and jobs...

Posted by: Fairfax Progressives 4 Progress! ()
Date: September 13, 2019 07:04PM

Human Tripod Wrote:
> Fairfax Progressives 4 Progress! Wrote:
> -----
> > ^^^ Burning more planet-killing fossil fuel to
> > pick up yet another unnecessary cheap plastic
> > polluting piece of junk made by exploited
> workers
> > and shipped across the ocean on a ship burning
> 225
> > tons of bunker fuel per day equal to the CO2
> > emissions of 50 million cars/year.
>
> And, how many jobs does the Dollar Tree in Vienna
> create which otherwise wouldn't be there? And,
> how much sales tax revenue does the Dollar Tree
> create?
>
> You can't have it both ways. If you want tax
> revenue, you have to have taxpayers. That means
> businesses and jobs...

Tell it to your dead unborn grandchildren you Big Crap whore.

Date: September 13, 2019 07:28PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> ^^^ Had a good laugh at the predictably
> regurgitated nonsense above, but headed off now to
> pick up a Tony Two-Bags bobblehead. It’ll look
> good in the the wet-bar, I’m sure.

If you'd be a man and admit your blunders, they probably wouldn't be repetatively thrown in your face. But, you'll predictably remain a depraved, lying coward.

Date: September 13, 2019 09:00PM

You’re a dope, and you live in a dump. No amount of your desperate lying is going to change any of that. You’re basically Sham in the 1973 Belmont here. Look it up.

Posted by: Pawn Stars ()
Date: September 13, 2019 09:21PM

You're basically an old retired dude living on a pension in a 1950s rambler with a carport who has to pawn his house to afford his tickets.

Date: September 13, 2019 09:44PM

Let’s review. You can’t afford to live where I live, do what I do, or dine where I dine. You’re not in Club Level seats at Nats Park tonight, and I am. And so it goes.

Posted by: Let's review... ()
Date: September 13, 2019 10:38PM

You're an old retired Fed living on a pension who can't afford to dine where you dine or to take a vacation or to buy your tickets without hocking your 1950s rambler with a carport. Look it up.

Date: September 14, 2019 08:01AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> The claim is supported by ample evidence.

There IS no such evidence. There is only your own desperate need and desire for the claim to be true. Beaten up as badly as you were by me on your foolish Water Wars claims, you were and are emotionally unprepared to accept the notion that a third party was similarly ripping your faded little city to bits as part of your equally foolish little Chickwn Wars.

Oh, and by the way, do you remember those little railroad lots you were so boastful of having acquired back in the day? Can you tell us what those sell for today? No, you can't, as they don't go for anything near seven figures. If you don't believe me, ask Redfin.

> You are too dumb to know to drop certain foolish
> terms that only you use. Ones like "minor league
> affiliate" to describe an additional establishment
> come to mind. Only a dipshit like you would use
> such a stupid term. The constant use of "bottom
> of the barrel" also cross pollinate greatly
> between you and your sock puppets.

These are common English idioms that occur in everyday usage. It is not surprising though that you cannot properly process such things. You have quite a long history of such failure. The Search tool meanwhile identifies more than 700 uses of "bottom on the barrel", the first by MEEPER eleven years ago. I suppose I must be him too. Dope!

> Where did I claim to see who you were with?

How convenient that your memory suddenly shorts out when your stupid-ass 'time stamp' claims are called out and ridiculed. You do not have remote-viewing powers. Only an absolute ass would ever have claimed to.

> After explaining that Falls Church benefitted in
> cash and land for an asset earning exactly zero
> dollars per year, you desperately created your
> Brookmont Bob persona when you meant to write
> Broadmont Bob. You then depravedly lied about the
> vital status of your long dead parents.

You can't argue the decimation of Falls Church City in the Water Wars into any sort of victory at all. The simple truth is that FCC lost everywhere and everything. The whole affair was a Hindenburg-grade disaster. You can falsely claim to be some sort of "Amateur Local Historian" all you want, but you are and ever will be still just the same old feeble-minded, shit-slinging asshole as always. It was my pleasure back in the day to reduce you to tiny bits of rubble in the matter. With the able assistance of George Bromley, of course.

Thereafter, you were confronted by the lack of any actual chicken place in Falls Church City, a shortcoming that persists to this very day. Instead of simply taking that perfectly obvious medicine, you tried to pass Liberty BBQ off as a chicken place. That's what brought BROOKMONT BOB out to beat the tar out of you. By the way, he's the one whose parents were reported still to be living in Brookmont. But you knew that.

> Liberty is much like KFC because they serve bone-in,
> battered and deep fried chicken in the sense that KFC does.

KFC cooks its chicken under high pressure. Google it.

> Likewise, Liberty serves battered, deep fried
> chicken sandwiches in the sense that Chik-fil-a
> does. Simply because they have fewer outlets is
> irrelevant. You stupidly tried to make that case.

Yo, dumbo. Liberty BBQ is a BBQ place. It also has chicken on offer-- just as Giant and Harris Teeter do. Each of the latter is a grocery store however, not a chicken place, Ask anybody.

Date: September 14, 2019 09:26AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Your statement was as irrelevant then as it is
> today. The point was that if people in FCC want
> tasty fried chicken, they need only go a few
> blocks to Liberty instead of Arlington or
> Annandale. You're still too dumb to understand
> the point.

No, the point was that if people in FCC want to upgrade to an actual chicken place, they would have to leave town because the City doesn't have one of those. It's the same dilemma that Little City diners of all sorts face. As was pointed out long ago now by BROOKMONT BOB, Falls Church is in fact a "dining desert" in comparison to various communities around it. Basically, everyone in FCC leaves town when they want to eat out at any sort of decent place. Arlington, Tysons, Vienna, Mosaic -- there are lots of very nice restaurants out there, just none that are in Falls Church City.

> I refer to the numerous people mocking you on a
> regular basis.

An extremely high percentage of these 'people' are merely your own clownish alter egos (aka, sock-puppets).

> Rates don't matter if you have the means to pay on time.

Your lack of financial acumen pairs well with your inability to process ordinary English, especially the widespread use of these idiom, expression, and cliché sorts of thingies.

If Da Man meanwhile decides for you when a loan should be repaid, it's not much of a lender that you have and not much of a borrower that you are.

> Still haven't figured out how credit scores work.

LOL! If you don't have a credit history, your credit score will suck. An ability to carry debt responsibly is what lenders value in a borrower.

> Redfin, as far as I am aware, doesn't post here.

No, they have their own website where they provide access to area real estate listings, many involving the LESS THAN seven-figure homes that come on the market in Falls Church City. You must not visit that site very often. They also list some of the more popular neighborhoods in the Falls Church area, one of which has been Brockmont. I don't recall ever seeing Broadmont there at all.

> You vaguely described a wide swath of western Fairfax.

LOL! Along 123 from the Potomac to the Occoquan between 495 and 286 better describes a segment of central Fairfax County than any part of western Fairfax County. But what would some Falls Church shut-in know of such things?

> Of course, if I lived in a hovel with a carport, I'd
> be as vague as possible when describing it as well.

Dear me! You will never in your lifetime come to live in a home or on a property as flat-out gorgeous as ours. You can continue eating your heart out on that score. It will simply never happen. You could win the lottery and you'd still not be able to get to this level.

Date: September 14, 2019 09:49AM

Fairfax Progressives 4 Progress! Wrote:
> ^^^ Burning more planet-killing fossil fuel to
> pick up yet another unnecessary cheap plastic
> polluting piece of junk made by exploited workers
> and shipped across the ocean on a ship burning 225
> tons of bunker fuel per day equal to the CO2
> emissions of 50 million cars/year.

Bobbleheads are actually more of a resin-based thing. And these Tony Two-Bags models were ordered and manufactured quite some time ago. All that remained last night was their final distribution, which had little if any measurable climate effects at all.
s-l1600.jpg

Posted by: Determinerer of Turd Burglars ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:00AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> F
>
>
> Bobbleheads are actually more of a resin-based
> thing. And these Tony Two-Bags models were
> ordered and manufactured quite some time ago. All
> that remained last night was their final
> distribution, which had little if any measurable
> climate effects at all.
>

This guy is obviously gay. He's not just regular gay, he's not even standard gay. In fact, he's not VERY gay, Super gay, totally gay or extremely gay. He's totally, completely, absolutely, VERY, , extremely 110% CAPITAL G-A-Y; GAY.

Date: September 14, 2019 11:35AM

Well, the situation out here in the glorious Sweet Spot remains one that is in a state of flux this morning, as seasonal meta-changes are working some considerable havoc upon what had been well-established patterns of reliable outdoor comfort and pleasure. We still do have a welcome enough thermometer reading of 68 degrees, but it's once again cloudy out there and expected to remain so all the way through to some sort of storminess in the AM hours of the coming overnight. Where is all our sunshine vitamin-D going to come from? Could be that none of that will be readily available until Monday, according to this latest forecast. I don't think the deer will mind at all, but we were out much of yesterday and unable to observe, so we'll have to wait to see how things pan out during Cash Cab hours later on today.

Also making unfortunate headlines meanwhile was newsstand discovery of the fact that publication of the Post Express has been terminated without warning. Been enjoying that weekdays for some 15 years, but now we'll have to somehow do without. Very sorry to see it go.

In other news, the Rendon bobblehead and a pre-game bacon-cheeseburger were about the only good things to come out of our trip to the ballpark last night. It was clear that Max Scherzer was not as close to the Old Max as many had hoped, and that the offense is about as weak and worn down as some had feared. We'd done some damage against Mike Soroka the last time we saw him, but he was having none of that last night, giving up a single hit and three walks in six dominating innings. We didn't do much better against the Braves bullpen either and pretty much just rolled over into a pretty sorry looking 5-0 defeat. For us, it was also an A-game, where we have the B-block of season tickets, so we knew only one or two full-season folks sitting around us up in the Club. The outlook for the Nats doesn't get much brighter today, as we'll have to hope that Austin Voth can outduel Mike Foltynewicz. It could happen of course, but mostly only if the baseball gods intervene in some biased sort of way.

Ever biased to the max of course are the assorted pussies, putzes, and pinheads of good old Fall Church City. With many of their entrails now lying spilled on the ground, they're even less of a force than the worst that they'd ever imagined. Ignorance, envy, and butthurt it turns out are not worth much as inputs to a case of credibility. But hey, don't forget that today is the 'Taste of Falls Church' somewhere near the Community Center from 10:00 to 4:00. This is Falls Church though, so there will be no free samples. Bites require from 1 to 3 tickets, and each ticket costs three bucks. Enjoy!

Posted by: Gay Pee Moronclown ()
Date: September 14, 2019 12:53PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Well, the situation out here in the glorious Sweet
> Spot Glory Hole & gay bar conveniently located in Gay Vienna right next to Dunn Loringremains a hot one, as I get my constant butt pounding from the BBC. While I'm getting a through pounding from one BBC, I'm sucking on another 1 while 5 more bukkake on me. My poor asshole is going to be sore & strethed by the end of the day!

FIFY

Date: September 14, 2019 02:00PM

Improve yourself, loser. Go watch Cash Cab.

Posted by: /Fixerer Of It For You/ ()
Date: September 14, 2019 09:55PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I'm a provenyourself, loser. GoI waste my time watching trailer park TV shows like Cash Cab.

FIFY

Posted by: Ol fart needs his Depends change ()
Date: September 14, 2019 09:59PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Improve yourself, loser. Go watch Cash Cab.

Cabs are so passe. It's Cash Uber, now, no, wait a minute, you can't use cash on Uber. It's Uber Debit Card, now!

Date: September 14, 2019 10:03PM

The best you can do is so hopelessly bad.

Posted by: Gay Pee Moronclown ()
Date: September 14, 2019 10:59PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The best you can do is so hopelessly bad.

^^^^^^^What a useless loser. You're such a dolt.

Date: September 15, 2019 10:05AM

Well, that's more like it, as we're back to having a really nice morning out here in the deluxe environs of the Sweet Spot -- the pearl of central Fairfax County. The humidity is a bit too high, it's true, but the mercury sits at a refreshing 68 degrees, and we've got plenty of bright sunshine going on along with clear blue skies and those lovely gentle breezes. The cicadas do seem to have toned things down lately, but the crickets keep at it, and the tapping of the woodpeckers and cries of the jays keep our local hills alive with the sound of wildlife. Perfect morning really to go sit out on the back patio with a cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona, but I've got a couple of loads of laundry that need to be run instead. Gotta get that taken care of before Cash Cab comes on. Anyway, the forecast calls for wall-to-wall lovely over the next several days, so patio-time is not apt to be in short supply.

Just minimal deer traffic yesterday though (and none so far today), as just a single trip across the property by a doe and two fawns was noted. Late night Friday and up early Saturday, so did go take a nice 90-minute nap late in the afternoon. Perhaps a deer or two snuck by while I was snoozing. The beautiful wall of windows in the TV room should permit better deer trackage during Cash Cab today.

In other news, Austin Voth was certainly better than expected for the Nats against the Braves yesterday, departing with two outs in the sixth while holding a 1-0 lead. Wander Suero promptly gave up two hits that tied the score, and things only got worse from there, as Suero again, and then Rodney and Fedde gave up a shooting gallery total of nine runs across the next three frames, sealing another dreadful defeat, this time by a score of 10-1. To cap off a day of frustration and futility, Andrew Stephenson led off a meaningless bottom of the ninth with a pinch-hit triple but was left stranded after three lame outs produced nothing but the final nails in the coffin. Speaking of which, we now have 81 wins, while the Cubs have 80 and the Brewers have 79. A Wild Card berth that seemed certain is now in jeopardy. So we'll try again to beat the Braves today, but while Anibel Sanchez has had some strong moments this year, the cards will not be stacked in his favor as he attempts to take down the 16-5 lefty, Max Fried. Fried did struggle against PHI in his last outing, but the Nats tame bats may be just what he needs to get back on track.

Unlikely ever to have been on track meanwhile are the dummies, ding-a-lings, and doughnut holes of Falls Church City. A bunch of empty calories if ever there were one, they've struggled to express themselves in any sort of coherent manner of late, but you never know, they might take another futile stab at it at some point today. Or maybe they'll be off doing some Sunday real estate shopping instead. Redfin reports that there are some great bargains waiting out there...

Brockmont Real Estate

Posted by: JP Mogenthau ()
Date: September 15, 2019 10:31AM

shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: September 15, 2019 11:00AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
---o
>
> HREF="https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/28735/VA
> /Jefferson/Brockmont">Brockmont Real
> Estate

Bot, "Brockmont" is sure a big place according to that link. According to this gay guy's "experts" at REdfin, "Brockmont" takes up 2/3 of FC and even some below Arl. Blvd. & Annandale Rd. That's a pretty big place, awright. Good thing we got the "experts" at REdfin 2 keep us in the know, huh?

Date: September 15, 2019 12:29PM

Amazing what the dummies manage never to come across.

Posted by: wcjwj ()
Date: September 15, 2019 12:57PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Amazing what the dummies manage never to come
> across.

Shut the fuck up.

Date: September 15, 2019 02:24PM

That’s not going to happen, duh.

Posted by: FFXU online internet troll ()
Date: September 15, 2019 06:47PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Amazing what the dummies manage never to come
> across.

When you consider what a dolt we're replying to, why would you expect anything different? Oh, wait, you're a dolt so you wouldn't know.

Date: September 16, 2019 10:18AM

Well, it's pretty much a carbon copy of a lovely morning out here in the delightful Sweet Spot today, part of why we are the envy of the greater Central Fairfax County area. While it might touch the low 80's later on, the thermometer stands at a refreshing 67 degrees at the moment, and the humidity has finally fallen below the 80% mark. Blue skies and bright sunshine should be with us over the course of the daylight hours today, with some chance of clouds moving in after sunset. Light breezes are an on-again-off-again thing just now, but are expected to pick up to more normal levels within a few hours.

The kind of disappointing thing about yesterday was an absence of any deer sightings at all, even though we were home most of the day. That won't be the case today as we have some business interests that need to be represented, but hopefully we'll be able to catch sight of some of our wildlife friends at some point. The rut has recently begun of course, so perhaps these ancient rituals of show and antler-jousting will be occupying some of their time for a while.

In other news, while he's had several really good ones before, Anibal Sanchez may have turned in his best performance of the season yesterday in leading the Nats to a shut-down 7-0 victory over the same Braves team that had made us look so trivial over the past two days. A meager diet of three crummy hits and one walk was all that Sanchez allowed to the visitors, while the homeside finally figured out how to handle Max Fried at the plate. Howie Kendrick and Victor Robles led the way, as a pair of runs in the second and three more in the third set the tone for the day. The Nats for once added a couple of single tallies as padding later on to make things seem almost comfortable. Sean Doolittle tossed the final frame, but he did give up some long fly balls in getting the side out, 1-2-3. Evidence for Dumb Davey's having ruined the team's closer remains strong. The boys will next take the field tonight in St. Louis against a Cardinals team that has always seemed to cause us trouble. They'll be the third straight division-leading team that we've played lately, and it will be a surprise if anything comes easily for us out that way. We do have Stephen Strasburg lined up to take the mound, being opposed by the Cards' young tough guy, Dakota Hudson. If the offense fails to show again, we're doomed.

Doomed all the time of course have been the childish babbling derps and paranormal dimbulbs from Falls Church City. Most recently unpeeled, unshelled, and unraveled by the simple words "Brockmont Real Estate" over on the Redfin website, they are once again revealed as being little more than pansies, puff pastries, and pouty little pussies. They'll certainly be proving all that all over again here rather shortly, such being the only path that's actually open to them.

Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: September 16, 2019 10:46AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Well, it's pretty much a carbon copy of a lovelcrappy
> morning out here in the delightfulrun down Sweet Spot no-tell Mo-tel & Trailer Park
> today, part of why we aren't the envy of the greater
> Central Fairfax County area. While it might touch
> the low 890's later on, the thermometer stands at a
> refreshthreatening 687 degrees at the moment, and the
> humidity has finally fallrisen belowabpve the 80% mark. In other words, it's the same crappy late summer weather as everywhere else.
> Blue skies and bright sunshine should be with us
> over the course of the daylight hours today, with
> some chance of clouds moving in after sunset.
> Light breezes are an on-again-off-again thing just
> now, but are expected to pick up to more normal
> levels within a few hours. Not that they'll help b\c it's going to be hot & sticky, just like normal
>
> The kind of disappointing thing about yesterday
> was an absence of any deer sightings at all, even
> though we were home most of the day. We did, however, have the usual rats, raccoons, gulls & crows eating out of the trash cans and constantly overflowing dumpsters That won't
> be the case today as we have some business
> interests that need to be represented, my lawyer needs to talk to me about some upcoming criminal cases where I'm the defnedant but
> hopefully we'll be able to catch sight of some of
> our wildlife friends at some point. The rut has
> recently begun of course, so perhaps these ancient
> rituals of show and antler-jousting will be
> occupying some of their time for a while. In other words, we're going to see only the usual rats, raccoons, & other scavengers
>
> In other news, while he's had several really good
> ones before, Anibal Sanchez may have turned in his
> best performance of the season yesterday in
> leading the Nats to a shut-down 7-0 victory over
> the same Braves team that had made us look so
> trivial over the past two days. A meager diet of
> three crummy hits and one walk was all that
> Sanchez allowed to the visitors, while the
> homeside finally figured out how to handle Max
> Fried at the plate. Howie Kendrick and Victor
> Robles led the way, as a pair of runs in the
> second and three more in the third set the tone
> for the day. The Nats for once added a couple of
> single tallies as padding later on to make things
> seem almost comfortable. Sean Doolittle tossed
> the final frame, but he did give up some long fly
> balls in getting the side out, 1-2-3. Evidence
> for Dumb Davey's having ruined the team's closer
> remains strong. The boys will next take the field
> tonight in St. Louis against a Cardinals team that
> has always seemed to cause us trouble. They'll be
> the third straight division-leading team that
> we've played lately, and it will be a surprise if
> anything comes easily for us out that way. We do
> have Stephen Strasburg lined up to take the mound,
> being opposed by the Cards' young tough guy,
> Dakota Hudson. If the offense fails to show
> again, we're doomed.
I really don't know shit about baseball, but I pretend to & I think people here actually believe I know something.
>
> Doomed all the time of course have been the
> childish babbling derps and paranormal dimbulbs
> from Falls Church Cityteh DimWit Loser Fail Squad. Most recently unpeeled,
> unshelled, and unraveled by the simple words
> "Brockmont Real Estate" over on the Redfin
> website, theywe are once again revealed as being
> little more than pansies, puff pastries, and pouty
> little pussies. Theywe'll certainly be proving all
> that all over again here rather shortly, such
> being the only path that's actually open to themus.

FIFY

Posted by: Determinerer of Turd Burglars ()
Date: September 16, 2019 10:46AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I DESPERATELY NEED the BBC

Date: September 16, 2019 11:36AM

All ignorance and stupid-shit of course, but it's hard to tell whether it's envy or butthurt that's setting the pace so far.

Posted by: People's Choice ()
Date: September 16, 2019 12:23PM

This thread voted most boring as fuck.

Old dude's life receives boring as fuck lifetime achievement award.

Date: September 16, 2019 12:32PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> All I post is ignorance and stupid-shit of course, but it's
> hard to tell whether it's envy or butthurt that's
> setting the pace so far.

FIFY

Date: September 16, 2019 02:48PM

Still waiting for an actual middle school graduate to post.

Posted by: Blimmo ()
Date: September 16, 2019 03:29PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Still waiting for an actual middle school graduate
> to post.

considering u never got past 2nd grade, even a 3rd grader would B smarter than U.

Dolt.

Date: September 16, 2019 03:40PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Your statement was as irrelevant then as it is
> > today. The point was that if people in FCC
> want
> > tasty fried chicken, they need only go a few
> > blocks to Liberty instead of Arlington or
> > Annandale. You're still too dumb to understand
> > the point.
>
> No, the point was that if people in FCC want to
> upgrade to an actual chicken place, they would
> have to leave town because the City doesn't have
> one of those. It's the same dilemma that Little
> City diners of all sorts face. As was pointed out
> long ago now by BROOKMONT BOB, Falls Church is in
> fact a "dining desert" in comparison to various
> communities around it. Basically, everyone in FCC
> leaves town when they want to eat out at any sort
> of decent place. Arlington, Tysons, Vienna,
> Mosaic -- there are lots of very nice restaurants
> out there, just none that are in Falls Church
> City.
>
> > I refer to the numerous people mocking you on a
>
> > regular basis.
>
> An extremely high percentage of these 'people' are
> merely your own clownish alter egos (aka,
> sock-puppets).
>
> > Rates don't matter if you have the means to pay
> on time.
>
> Your lack of financial acumen pairs well with your
> inability to process ordinary English, especially
> the widespread use of these idiom, expression, and
> cliché sorts of thingies.
>
> If Da Man meanwhile decides for you when a loan
> should be repaid, it's not much of a lender that
> you have and not much of a borrower that you are.
>
>
> > Still haven't figured out how credit scores
> work.
>
> LOL! If you don't have a credit history, your
> credit score will suck. An ability to carry debt
> responsibly is what lenders value in a borrower.
>
>
> > Redfin, as far as I am aware, doesn't post here.
>
>
> No, they have their own website where they provide
> access to area real estate listings, many
> involving the LESS THAN seven-figure homes that
> come on the market in Falls Church City. You must
> not visit that site very often. They also list
> some of the more popular neighborhoods in the
> Falls Church area, one of which has been
> Brockmont. I don't recall ever seeing Broadmont
> there at all.
>
> > You vaguely described a wide swath of western
> Fairfax.
>
> LOL! Along 123 from the Potomac to the Occoquan
> between 495 and 286 better describes a segment of
> central Fairfax County than any part of western
> Fairfax County. But what would some Falls Church
> shut-in know of such things?
>
> > Of course, if I lived in a hovel with a carport,
> I'd
> > be as vague as possible when describing it as
> well.
>
> Dear me! You will never in your lifetime come to
> live in a home or on a property as flat-out
> gorgeous as ours. You can continue eating your
> heart out on that score. It will simply never
> happen. You could win the lottery and you'd still
> not be able to get to this level.

LOL! All this nonsense relitigating battles you lost long ago isn't enough to distract from the fact you can't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

Providing a mislabeled map without a single house situated on it located in Brockmont is just another pathetic failure by you. Almost as pathetic as lying about the vital status of your parents.

Here are some neighborhoods that are mentioned in those listings though:
GREENWAY DOWNS
FALLS PARK
CITY PARK HOMES
TYLER PARK
DONNA LEE GARDENS
SLEEPY HOLLOW
LAWTON MANOT/SMITHS GRDN
HILLWOOD/BUFFALO PARK
BEL AIR
WESTLAWN

Plus, many more. Looks like the resident dipshit can't figure out if his alleged Brockmont is located in Fairfax County or the City of Falls Church. His map contains homes located in both jurisdictions.

Date: September 17, 2019 10:18AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! All this nonsense relitigating battles you
> lost long ago isn't enough to distract from the
> fact you can't provide a link to a home for sale
> or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

I feel your pain. Never heard of Brockmont, never won any 'battle' here at all. It is ever the case that at the end of these threads, you have slithered away, looking like the pathetic lying dope that you continuously are.

> Providing a mislabeled map without a single house
> situated on it located in Brockmont is just another
> pathetic failure by you. Almost as pathetic as
> lying about the vital status of your parents.

I might wish it weren't so, but I've long been able to report only that my parents are both dead, and per their wishes, buried in New Jersey. You're the one who can't follow along with that simple narrative. Instead, you drag the story of another of your tormentors, BROOKMONT BOB, into the discussion in hopes of having anything at all relevant to say. As you know, that has not worked out well for you. Neither has your silly claim for remote-viewing capabilities, nor those for knowledge of either salad-ordering protocols or schedules for fresh seafood delivery to favored area restaurants, a couple of which are among the provinces of The Principals. We are all laughing out loud at you.

You've meanwhile been TWICE now smacked upside the head by Redfin in their continuing references to Brockmont. This place is not in Glendale, CA, as you foolishly tried to claim, but is instead just down the street from you. And yet, like Luzmary and major parking problems at Northside Social, you are completely unaware of it. What a dope!

> Looks like the resident dipshit can't figure out if
> his alleged Brockmont is located in Fairfax County or
> the City of Falls Church. His map contains homes
> located in both jurisdictions.

LOL! The city/county distinction makes no difference at all. Redfin reports Brockmont (but not Broadmont) as being among popular neighborhoods in the Falls Church area. You must remember this...

"In the past month, 178 homes have been sold in Falls Church. In addition to houses in Falls Church, there were also 77 condos, 47 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Falls Church last month. Popular neighborhoods include East Falls Church, Great Forest, Oakwood, and Brockmont. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Falls Church every 15 minutes."

The above was first posted here back in June, and you are still stuck in throes and paroxysms of agony in pointless attempts to deny it. Pathetic fool.

Posted by: Falls Church Farnsworth ()
Date: September 17, 2019 10:44AM

^^^^^^^^^^Boy, this guy's a REAL DUMB SHIT, isn't he?

Date: September 17, 2019 11:07AM

LOL! More foolish ramblings by a sad little man who is actually dumb enough to believe that anyone believes his tall tales. His lies would be classified as whoppers. Of course, those lies, which have been roundly refuted numerous times over, can't cover up the fact that he can't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood.

As in past threads, you've only succeeded in exposing yourself as a fraud, a liar and a complete fucking moron. That's no way to go through life, shit for brains. And those facts, just like in past threads, will continue to be exposed post after post. You're immaturely wired with the need to have the last word. That's been obvious from day one. It's right up there with your inability to admit when you are wrong (which is frequent), or when you've been caught in a lie (also frequent). Not being able to get the last word drives you nuts, literally quite unhinged and mad. And, well, that's part of the fun of mocking you on a regular basis which leads to one unforced error and blunder after another.

And, from time to time, some of those old thread where you were thoroughly humiliated get bumped to watch you endure the pain a second time where you predictably turn into a sniveling pussy again. In the end, it just confirms your status as a dickless coward.

Date: September 17, 2019 11:45AM

Well, we began with some surprising overcast still lingering out over the Sweet Spot today, but that has now burned off to reveal yet another typically beautiful day. It was a gorgeous 66 degrees at sunrise and only a few degrees have been added to that total since. Meanwhile, the humidity has fallen back and the breezes have picked up noticeably, creating what is a very pleasant air out there just now.

No signs of any deer yet today, but they finally did show up twice yesterday, first in a typical three-some nibbling along through the front yard, and later in a four-some, one fawn of which had managed to get himself penned on the wrong side of the fence line. The fence is about four feet high where he or she was, and there was some doubt as to how extrication from the situation would be accomplished. The fawn put both forelegs on the top of the fence and had a good look around, finally just backing off by ten feet or so, taking a couple of quick strides, and simply flying right over the thing. They grow up so fast. Thus reunited with the rest, off to the east they all went, looking for more tender morsels to gobble up.

In the meantime, we'd had quite a successful day in terms of getting various business errands taken care of. Paper changes were made quickly and easily, and answers to our questions all turned out to be favorable to our needs and wishes. Yay for us! To celebrate, we stopped off at The Sandwich Shop in Vienna. Once part of the Tim Ma empire, the place has since built a nice menu and a loyal following. We don't go there all that often, but it was a great choice yesterday, as the Korean BBQ sub with daikon and kimchee was quite tasty indeed. Wife had a steak and cheese, which has long been known as excellent.

In other news, Stephen Strasburg had givrn up two runs after facing just four batters last night, and the die was sadly cast on a weak and wimpy 4-2 Nationals defeat. Anthony Rendon has two hits including his 34th homer, but nobody else did much with Dakota Hudson or any of the three relievers who followed him. Meanwhile of course, the Cubs and Brewers each won, so our Wild Card hopes were dimmed a total of three times on the night. The club will try to bounce back somehow this evening with Patrick Corbin facing off against Miles Mikolas. The latter has fallen back of late from his pace over a stellar first half, but he's still tough enough to silence bats that are not in peak form. We'll need to pick it up in that department quickly. Manager Martinez (aka Dumb Davey) meanwhile remains hospitalized after his cardiac cath procedure. The fact that no results from that have been made public cannot be a good sign, but better to wait for further details than to go jumping to conclusions.

No further details at all are needed to indict the dopes and dimbulbs of Falls Church City on all but endless counts of sloppy ignorance, envy, and butthurt. These assorted know-nothings flit about the forum like so many mayflies, never grasping their own irrelevancy or realizing what utter fools they are making of themselves. Watch them do it again here shortly.

Date: September 17, 2019 11:52AM

LOL! One if the dopes and dimbulbs had already checked in with a typical screed of baseless butthurt caterwauling some 38 minutes prior to my post above. No doubt the feeble douche feels that he has vindicated himself somehow. Little could be further from the truth.

Posted by: eftvb ()
Date: September 17, 2019 12:04PM

Shut the fuck up.

Date: September 17, 2019 12:05PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! One if the dopes and dimbulbs had already
> checked in with a typical screed of baseless
> butthurt caterwauling some 38 minutes prior to my
> post above. No doubt the feeble douche feels that
> he has vindicated himself somehow. Little could
> be further from the truth.

Wow, your rage is reaching epic proportions today. No matter which definition of vindicate you use, I have no need to feel vindicated. I've always been correct and you've always been shown to be a liar and a fool. You are a depraved liar who not only lies about which sock puppet you are feebly and painfully obviously using, but the vital status of your parents as well. Shameful behavior that would bring embarrassment to most people, but you callously and disgustingly continue to deny.

Your little ramblings are nothing more than your compulsive need to get the last word in and serve as a distraction to the fact that you cannot provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. A neighborhood that you now can't even decide if it is Fairfax County of the City of Falls Church. LOL!

Posted by: kykxt ()
Date: September 17, 2019 12:23PM

Shut the fuck up.

Posted by: Gay P Moronthau ()
Date: September 17, 2019 01:26PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! I'm One iof the dopes and dimbulbs & I had already
> checked in with a typical screed of baseless
> butthurt caterwauling some 38 minutes prior to my
> post above
since I first found FFXU. No doubt the feeble douche that's me feels that
> he hasI've vindicated himyself somehow. Little could
> be further from the truth.

FIFY

Date: September 17, 2019 02:09PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Wow, your rage is reaching epic proportions today.

Your whole world has come apart, loser. You mistake laughter for rage. You mistake swirling down the drain for relevance.

Posted by: ^ Angry old guy ()
Date: September 17, 2019 02:17PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Wow, your rage is reaching epic proportions
> today.
>
> Your whole world has come apart, loser. You
> mistake laughter for rage. You mistake swirling
> down the drain for relevance.

tenor.gif

Date: September 17, 2019 02:21PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Wow, your rage is reaching epic proportions
> today.
>
> Your whole world has come apart, loser. You
> mistake laughter for rage. You mistake swirling
> down the drain for relevance.

Like my recent cruise, my life is smooth sailing. You've been through some rough waters and yet you continue to steer your vessel into the storm. Most folks learn from their mistakes, you seem hell bent on repeating them. Very foolish.

Of course, callously and depravedly lying about the vital status of your parents are the tell tale signs of a true deviant. That deviancy, however, is not the reason you can't provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. That's due to you being a complete dumbass. The same type of dumbass that can't even decide if the neighborhood is the City of Falls Church or Fairfax County. LOL!

Posted by: Another day... ()
Date: September 17, 2019 02:32PM

file.php?2,file=375621,filename=bm.JPG

Date: September 17, 2019 02:44PM

Same stupid shit, different day of defeat. You’ve gone all to pieces, dumbo. You lose again.

Date: September 17, 2019 03:05PM

Dope, your loss based upon your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood (which you don't even know if it is in Fairfax County or the City of Falls Church) is only eclipsed by the fact that you are a depraved liar who lies about the vital status of his parents.

The fact that you don't even know if this neighborhood you brought up is in Fairfax County or Falls Church City is a tacit admission of your defeat.

Date: September 17, 2019 03:34PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
Same stupid shit, different day of defeat. You’ve gone all
to pieces, dumbo. You lose again.

Date: September 17, 2019 03:53PM

Not being able to dispute a single fact in evidence against him, the lying dumbass simply quoted his own lying post. The compulsion to get the last word in is consuming his sorry ass. Yeah, he's mad. The latest blunder of not knowing if Brockmont is in the City of Falls Church or Fairfax County certainly can't help matters for him.

Date: September 17, 2019 04:12PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
Redfin says: Same stupid shit, different day of defeat. You’ve gone
all to pieces, dumbo. You lose again.

Date: September 17, 2019 04:33PM

LOL! He's lost it. Someone call the folks over at the local loony bin. His obsessive and compulsive need to get the last word in has really driven him over the cliff. Couple that with his confirmed history of sociopathy evidenced by his depraved lies about the vital status of his parents and this bozo is certifiably insane.

Perhaps they can give him the much needed rest so he can come back and provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. At the very least, maybe they can help him figure out if the neighborhood is in Fairfax County or the City of Falls Church. Even that very simple fact befuddles him.

Date: September 17, 2019 04:57PM

LOL! Your act is so old and tired. Just like your sorry city. You have nothing left to lose here because you have already lost it all. You are now officially just a total zero.

Posted by: ed7ty ()
Date: September 17, 2019 05:10PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! Your act is so old and tired. Just like your
> sorry city. You have nothing left to lose here
> because you have already lost it all. You are now
> officially just a total zero.

Well good. Now that that is settled you all can shut the fuck up and let this stupid thread die.

Date: September 17, 2019 05:25PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! MYour act is so old and tired. Just like myour
> sorry asscity. YouI have nothing left to lose here
> because youI have already lost it all. You areI am now
> officially justless than a total zero.

FIFY

Date: September 17, 2019 05:27PM

The slowpoke was an underwater laughing stock back in March. That was nothing new, either.

Date: September 17, 2019 05:29PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I post the Same stupid shit, differentevery day of& every day, I go down in defeat.
> YouI’ve gone all to pieces, b\c I'm a dumbo. YouI lose
> again.

FIFY

Posted by: Wait a minute!!! ()
Date: September 17, 2019 06:44PM

Awww... Nope, still nuthin.

file.php?2,file=375621,filename=bm.JPG

Date: September 18, 2019 08:50AM

Well, to the consternation I'm sure of these feeble easterners so badly and continuously plagued by their advanced cases of ignorance, envy, and butthurt, it's another stunner of a gorgeous morning out here in the Sweet Spot -- a land of more than pleasant living that these forlorn failures in life will never come to know at all. With a 9-degree temperature differential today between DCA and HEF, it's a bracing 57 degrees outside just now, with the rising sun headed up into clear blue skies for another day's work, while destined to bring us to no more than the mid-70's as our highs for today. The humidity is still more than what would be welcome, and the breezes have died back a bit from yesterday, but all in all, there's nothing to complain about out here. Well, except for the lack of deer sightings recorded yesterday. For whatever reason, it was a crowd of zero deer that was seen roaming across the property yesterday. As big as the place is, that might not mean that they weren't here, just that we didn't spot them. Likely that will change at some point today, but we'll have to wait and see.

In other news, Patrick Corbin was dented only by a pair of unearned runs across six pretty solid innings last night. Four walks was a couple too many, but he did fan 11, an indication of fastball control and hence slider effectiveness. Kendrick, Robles, and Gomes did enough with the bats while Rodney and Hudson were strong in finishing off, as the Nats secured an important 6-2 win. The Brewers also won, but the Cubs lost, so we gained a little ground on somebody. The three-game series in St Louis wraps up tonight with Max Scherzer facing Adam Wainwright in a battle of famous guys who aren't quite as good as they used to be. So much has been frittered away of late that every game is important for the Nats the rest of the way, so as he knows, we'll need Max to be on his game tonight.

Off every sort of game imaginable of course are the frazzled fools and failures of Falls Church City. Ranked for years among the area's dumbest and slowest, they've taken only further steps to degrade and debauch themselves of late, such as by making claims for 'evidence' that either sank immediately or was never actually produced to begin with. These are plainly desperate men who haven't been able to keep up with things since maybe the second grade. How many of them will know for instance about the ballet workouts at 5:00 today in Mr. Brown's Park? Could be that only readers of the FCNP are in the know about such things, and the FCNP is just another thing that they are unable to keep up with.

Posted by: Falls Church Farnsworth ()
Date: September 18, 2019 02:42PM

^^^^^a very doltish & gay post

Date: September 18, 2019 03:24PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! Your act is so old and tired. Just like your
> sorry city. You have nothing left to lose here
> because you have already lost it all. You are now
> officially just a total zero.

If you think my act is old and tired, that makes your inability to post a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood even more stale.

The only thing lost here is your credibility and dignity. Hard to be credible and dignified when you lie about the vital status of your parents.

Figured out if this Brockmont neighborhood is in Fairfax County or Falls Church City yet?

Date: September 18, 2019 06:27PM

Ha! Three more ladlefuls skimmed from the same pot of shit stew you’ve been serving from for weeks. No reason to expect anything more than that from such a played out loser of course.

Date: September 18, 2019 07:34PM

And here we have yet another post failing to provide A link to a home for sale or recently sold in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood.

How many weeks has he been putting his ineptitude and cowardice on display here? More than most balanced folks would allow. But, a depraved individual who lies about the vital status of his parents clearly lacks good judgment.

To make matters worse for him, which most would think an impossible task, he now can't determine if this Brockmont neighborhood is in Fairfax County or the City of Falls Church. Pathetic.

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: September 18, 2019 08:30PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Ha! Three more ladlefuls skimmed from the same pot
> of shit stew youI’ve been serveating from for weeks.
> No reason to expect anything more than that from
> such a played out loser like me, of course.

FIFY

Date: September 19, 2019 07:48AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> And here we have yet another post failing to
> provide A link to a home for sale or recently sold
> in this alleged Brockmont neighborhood.
>
> How many weeks has he been putting his ineptitude
> and cowardice on display here? More than most
> balanced folks would allow. But, a depraved
> individual who lies about the vital status of his
> parents clearly lacks good judgment.
>
> To make matters worse for him, which most would
> think an impossible task, he now can't determine
> if this Brockmont neighborhood is in Fairfax
> County or the City of Falls Church. Pathetic.

^^^ Shit-stew second helpings. It's all that Old Mother Hubbard has left in the cupboard these days. Can't keep straight whose parents are whose. Can't abide repeated references by Redfin to a neighborhood near him that he somehow never heard of. Even without these laughable salad, seafood, and assorted other scandals, the weakness of this clown is just overwhelming.

But don't forget about "Park(ing) Day" in the Teeny Tiny City on Friday. Honoring a San Francisco treat of a tradition begun in 2005, the City will turn the library parking lot into a green-space for one day. This will help remind people of potential alternate uses for urban space. Way to go, FCC!

Date: September 19, 2019 10:46AM

Still no link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Hardly surprising considering the dope can’t articulate where the neighborhood is. Hell, he doesn’t even know if it is in Fairfax County or the City of Falls Church. Or, which is more likely the case, he’s a shitbird liar. After all, he depravedly lied about the vital status of his parents.

Date: September 19, 2019 11:09AM

Well, it looks like summer has cut and run, at least for a day, as it's a cold-slap-in-the-face 53 degrees out there as another day begins in the ever so special Sweet Spot. We may or may not see as much as the low 70's by late afternoon, but it looks like this will be just a 24-hour sort of thing, as highs in the 80's are forecast over much of the next ten days or so. Still, it's going to be downright autumn-like today. We do still have the high humidity out there unfortunately, but also some gentle breezes under sunny, bright blue skies dotted with a curated collection of those pretty puffy white things. Might be just a bit of a shock to the system on first stepping out into all this, but it's still just another wonderful morning for all us fortunates living out this way to enjoy. The more so of course if one were to have a cup of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona in hand, as some of us certainly do.

We've had none this morning so far, but we did have quite a run of deer sightings yesterday afternoon and evening, including two re-enactments of the traditional March of the Fawns from west to east across the front yard. Their spots are starting to fade now though. Meanwhile, out beyond the back patio where the wild things are, a pair of adults enjoyed the post-munching part of their afternoon by simply plunking themselves down so's to just set a spell. They hung out for maybe 45 minutes and then got up and moved along. Nothing like a little nap after a good meal.

Meanwhile, we were rather easily able to survive an in-person visit to the actual DMV yesterday, a trip made in order to procure one of these new-fangled REAL-ID driver's licenses -- the ones with the gold star in the upper right-hand corner. Our licenses expire this year anyway, so it seemed like a good time to make the switch. It's just a one-time extra ten bucks to do it, and while you could get by in life with an old-style license for now, things are apt to get less and less convenient on that front as the years go by. Better to be a sort of early adopter and avoid as much future hassle as possible.

On the trip home, we decided to celebrate the smoothness of our DMV success with a quick bite at The Virginian in Vienna. Though I sometimes can, I was not yesterday able to resist the temptation of country fried steak, two eggs up, the best home fries around, an English muffin, and a side of scrapple. Man, those are good eats for sure!

In other news, Max Scherzer was indeed pretty good for a good while yesterday, but the offense and the luck factor did not go so well at all, as the Nats ultimately fell to the Cards by a score of 5-1. Fortunately, the Cubs went down to defeat as well, so we lost ground only to the Brewers. The Nats will enjoy their final off-day of the season today, then spend the weekend in Miami hoping not to become Fish food. Assuming he gets medical clearance to fly, Dumb Davey should be back in the dugout on Friday. While things could still change by then, Austin Voth is in-line to take the hill for Game-1. Strasburg and Corbin would then follow in a series that we would really like to sweep. That would require the scoring of some runs though, and there's doubt about the hitters currently being up to that task.

Rarely up to any sort of task at all of course are the fools, flops, and flunkies from the sad-sack and sorely afflicted City of Falls Church. Lord knows why these depleted dimbulbs continue to embarrass themselves here. They plainly hit the bottom of the proverbial barrel quite some time ago and now have nothing even remotely clever or credible left to say on their own behalf. They'll be along with more mimeographed copies of their same old sorry-ass slop to pass around here soon enough of course. It seems that they just can't help themselves.

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: September 19, 2019 11:51AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Rarely up to any sort of task at all of course are
> the fools, flops, and flunkies from the sad-sack
> and sorely afflicted City of Falls Church. Lord
> knows why these depleted dimbulbs continue to
> embarrass themselves here. They plainly hit the
> bottom of the proverbial barrel quite some time
> ago and now have nothing even remotely clever or
> credible left to say on their own behalf. They'll
> be along with more mimeographed copies of their
> same old sorry-ass slop to pass around here soon
> enough of course. It seems that they just can't
> help themselves.

But you post the same "mimeographed" copies of the same old gay tripe every day & think you're clever & sophisticated & expect everybody else to think so, too. WRONG, DUMB-O!!!!! Double standard much, DUMB-O? You wanna' talk about somebody who just can't help themselves? It's your daily shitposts of the same old "shit stew", like you like to call it, that shows you can't help yourself. Nobody thiks you're clever, smart, sophisticated or anything like that. Everybody knows what a DUMB-O you are.

Date: September 19, 2019 11:59AM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
>
> > .
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
>
> ^^^I eat Shit-stew second helpings. It's all that Old
> Mother Hubbard has left in the cupboard these
> days. Can't keep straight whose parents are
> whose. Can't abideunderstand why nobody pays attention to my repeated references byto some shit made up by Redfin
> to a neighborhood near himsomewhere that he somehow nnobody ever
> heard of. Even without these laughable salad,
> seafood, and assorted other scandals, the weakness
> of thisa clown like me is just overwhelming. I must be the only one who doesn't know real estate agents and companies make up shit all the time to try to sell property faster
>
> But d I won't forget about "Park(ing) Day" in the
> Teeny Tiny Cityin the Sweet Spot GLory hole on Friday. Honoring a San
> Francisco treat of a tradition begun in 2005, the BBC will be parked in my butthole all day
> City will turn the library parking lot into a
> green-space for one day. This will help remind
> people of potential alternate uses for urban
> space. Way to go, FCC!

FIFY

Date: September 19, 2019 12:11PM

^^^ The usual infantile nonsense. Not expecting things to get a lot better.

Posted by: .Fíxér of It for You. ()
Date: September 19, 2019 12:29PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> ^^^I just post The usual infantile nonsense. Do Not expecting
> things to get a lot better.

FIFY

Date: September 19, 2019 12:52PM

^^^ Nothing clever or credible yet. Just piles of the same old useless stupid shit. More of that to come, I’m sure, as this is really all the losers have left.

Date: September 19, 2019 01:08PM

Anyone know if Brockmont is in the City of Falls Church or Fairfax County? JP sure as hell can’t answer that question. He also can’t provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. He’s also a confirmed depraved liar who callously lies about the vital status of his parents. Such a coward.

Posted by: TL/DR ()
Date: September 19, 2019 01:24PM

He knows that nobody reads his shit right?

Date: September 19, 2019 02:54PM

REMINDER: You’ve been hanging on every word — and getting your sorry ass whomped as the result — since 2013. Bigger losers than you are hard to find. Even in a total dump like Falls Church.

Posted by: Check your privilege ()
Date: September 19, 2019 02:59PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> REMINDER: You’ve been hanging on every word —
> and getting your sorry ass whomped as the result
> — since 2013. Bigger losers than you are hard
> to find. Even in a total dump like Falls Church.

How many times have you worn blackface?

Date: September 19, 2019 03:21PM

TL/DR Wrote:
> He knows that nobody reads his shit right?

Clearly he doesn’t. LOL!

He also doesn’t know how to provide a link to a home for sale or recently sold in the Brockmont neighborhood. Hell, he doesn’t even know if Brockmont is in City of Falls Church or Fairfax County.

Date: September 19, 2019 03:33PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> ^^^I've posted Nothing clever or credible yet. Just piles of
> the same old useless stupid shit. More of that to
> come, I’mbe sure, as this is really all the losers like me
> have left.

FIFY

Date: September 19, 2019 03:36PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> REMINDER: YouI’ve been hanging myself withon every word —
> and getting myour sorry ass whomped as the result
> — since 2013. Bigger losers than youme are hard
> to find. Even in a total dump like Falls ChurchThe Sweet Spot No-Tell Mo-Tel and Trailer Park.

FIFY

Date: September 19, 2019 03:37PM

NOTICE-IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT-PLEASE READ!

I'm gay.

Date: September 19, 2019 03:46PM

LOL! It’s like the fifth grade let loose onto the elementary school playground. What a pathetic lot of ignorant stooges.

Posted by: Maggie Trudeau was a slut ()
Date: September 19, 2019 04:48PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! It’s like the fifth grade let loose onto
> the elementary school playground. What a pathetic
> lot of ignorant stooges.

Please post in English and French.

Merci de poster en anglais et en français.

Date: September 19, 2019 04:49PM

LOL! Fifth graders are smarter than you. They can probably find links to homes for sale or recently sold in neighborhoods they tout. They can also probably tell you which jurisdiction that neighborhood is located. They also probably don't lie about the vital status of their parents.

Seems they're far superior to you. LOL!

Date: September 19, 2019 05:03PM

^^^ Such a feeble douche! Redfin owns half your ass. The rest is owned by a consortium that includes The Principals, DCPD, the FCNP, and a guy from Brookmont.

Posted by: Montréal Michel ()
Date: September 19, 2019 07:20PM

Maggie Trudeau was a slut Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL! It’s like the fifth grade let loose
> onto
> > the elementary school playground. What a
> pathetic
> > lot of ignorant stooges.
>
>
> Please post in English and French.
>
> Merci de posterafficher en anglais et en français.

CFdlPdT (Coorections Faites de la part de Toé)

La parole "poster" est "franglais". On doit utiliser paroles françaises au lieu de paroles anglaises.

Pages: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.