HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 600
Re: Dollar Tree on Maple Avenue in Vienna is now open!
Posted by: seven figure city ()
Date: May 02, 2019 07:21PM

LOL! Back your tired, stale and debunked talking point? Your stupidity is so predictable. No matter how hard you try, you can't run from the fact that you're too stupid to know how how to properly dress or order a salad.

And, just to be absolutely clear,you have nothing, nor can you acquire anything by tapping into your home equity, that is not within easy reach for me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: JP Morgenthau ()
Date: May 02, 2019 07:52PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keep trying to convince yourself you’re not just another Falls Church dirtbag loser.

Posted by: Sums up your failed phony life ()
Date: May 02, 2019 09:07PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seven-figure-shithead Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I like my mulch like I like my coffee
> --bMisleadingly labeled and over-priced.
>
> Single-estate Kona is more expensive than swill.
> Once you reach a certain level though, you begin
> to realize that the premium is well worth paying.

Typical pretentious idiot who thinks that because something costs more it's better.

Date: May 02, 2019 09:19PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Yeah, yeah, yeah. Keep trying to convince
> yourself you’re not just another Falls Church
> dirtbag loser.

If making fun of a low class lowlife like you makes me a dirtbag, guilty as charged! LOL!

Date: May 03, 2019 10:03AM

Sums up your failed phony life Wrote:
> Typical pretentious idiot who thinks that because something
> costs more it's better.

It simply tastes better. And since I can easily afford it without batting an eyelash, the cost does not matter to me at all. Seemingly, you have never reached a level of income that would allow you to experience such conditions.

Date: May 03, 2019 11:08AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> If making fun of a low class lowlife like you makes me
> a dirtbag, guilty as charged! LOL!

No, there's nothing new on that front at all. You have always been a dirtbag and worse here. That's part of why I enjoy a merciless Sweet Spot taunting of you from time to time. Did I mention how great the place looks after the yard and tree guys were in? Another $8,000 well spent!

Otherwise, I do trust that you enjoyed your recent but seemingly mythical family jaunt off to Generic Beach. From your vivid descriptions of it all, it must have been just days on end of cheeseburgers and margaritas in paradise. Or something like that.

Must admit that my own actual travels across Mass Ave and down to Nats Park have recently not been working out well at all, as the home side has been playing more and more like crap every time out. We do get to dine at some suitably nice (and often Mambo-sauce serving) places before and after the games of course, but things between the lines have been in quite a disappointing state of decline. We'll have to have some words with the boys about all this when next we see them within the intimate confines of the 'Night at the Park' ziMS Foundation gala. Won't be quite the same without Gio this year of course, but should still be a fun evening. Music will be by Chase Rice.

Date: May 03, 2019 11:38AM

Lovely trip. It was to more than one locale. Of course, well above your means. No home loan taken to pay for the trip either. It's just win after win, whether it's humiliating a lowlife like you or taking nice trips. Nice meals on the trip as well. Not surprisingly, each establishment knew how to properly dress a salad, which GAR has yet to figure out. Then again, unlike you, I know how to properly order one. Some of the meals were complimentary, but certainly not free. Knowing the difference goes a long way. Finally, it was nice to return to a freshly painted seven figure home located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the region.

Date: May 03, 2019 12:21PM

I see. You had to abandon ship and play hop-scotch during some sort of home remediation project. Great.

Meanwhile, you live in a decaying dump. The ones that used to live there have more and more moved on, and no one with any actual money today chooses to locate there at all. Long ago a haven for young families, The Little City is now nothing but drive-through country -- a veritable sink-hole, a cramped and crowded brownfield that broadly lacks a pulse or a vibe or any sort of array of shopping, dining, or other sort of amenity at all. Quite simply put, there is no more dimly burning star in the local constellation.

Date: May 03, 2019 12:44PM

^^^^^^ More lies fueled by massive amounts of envy and butthurt. Meanwhile, objective folks see it quite differently.

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2017/01/24/the-best-counties-to-live-in/6/

The people who call Falls Church home are more likely to be healthy, college educated, and financially secure than residents of any other county or county equivalent in the United States.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/realestate/the-broadmont-neighborhood-in-no-virginia-is-at-the-head-of-the-class/2015/11/19/ef5250e2-83d4-11e5-a7ca-6ab6ec20f839_story.html?utm_term=.22d4520f7bf1

https://www.arlingtonmagazine.com/10-great-neighborhoods/2/

Face it, you just can't keep up with the Jones'.

Posted by: LOL..: ()
Date: May 03, 2019 12:56PM

Did you mean “Joneses”, English major?

Posted by: Poor babies..: ()
Date: May 03, 2019 01:07PM

They’re also more likely to shop and dine and wish they lived in a county or county-equivalent different from the one they are actually stuck in.

Posted by: Elbow room (aka why we moved) ()
Date: May 03, 2019 01:40PM

Falls Church = 7,128 people per square mile

Dunn Loring = 3,741 people per square mile

Oakton = 3,503 people per square mile

Posted by: ....:-| ()
Date: May 03, 2019 01:42PM

Elbow room (aka why we moved) Wrote:
> Falls Church = 7,128 people per square mile
>
> Dunn Loring = 3,741 people per square mile
>
> Oakton = 3,503 people per square mile

I moved so I didn't have to listen to my neighbors fart, or as liberals call it, talk

Posted by: Money matters ()
Date: May 03, 2019 01:58PM

Median household income...

Dunn Loring = $219,490

Oakton = $157,512

Falls Church = $114,795

Posted by: JPhony Morgenthau ()
Date: May 03, 2019 02:06PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Sums up your failed phony life Wrote:
> -----
> > Typical pretentious idiot who thinks that
> because something
> > costs more it's better.
>
> It simply tastes better. And since I can easily
> afford it without batting an eyelash, the cost
> does not matter to me at all. Seemingly, you have
> never reached a level of income that would allow
> you to experience such conditions.

Hate to be the one to break it to you (not really, I enjoy making you look stupid) but Kona, single-estate or however otherwise it's marketed to you, really isn't all that special. It along with Blue Mountain and some others are what people like you talk about because they don't know any better. The reason that it's expensive isn't because it's all that great; rather, it's expensive because it has very high production costs. Kona coffees rarely rate near the top of any of the legit lists of the best coffees these days or perform all that well in independent blind cuppings. Other than their own which are held as marketing events. The better coffees come from elsewhere (no, I won't tell you which or where) few of which are sold with any regard to being 'single-estate' or green bean grades which you were confused by. All of which becomes kind of moot when you're buying pre-ground coffee and running it through your shitty Mr. Coffee. lol

Not to mention that it's just fucking coffee and not even particularly expensive to begin with and something that virtually anyone can easily afford.

As always, you reveal yourself by your own posts.

Date: May 03, 2019 02:49PM

LOL! Just like not knowing how to order or dress a salad or not knowing the difference between free and complimentary, you don’t know how to drill down and fully understand demographic statistics.

Date: May 04, 2019 08:53AM

Your attempts to cover up your umpteenth massive fuck-up in usage of the English language are failing ever more miserably. There is no "art" to ordering a salad, nor (in nearly any case) to adding dressing to one. So easy a caveman could do it. Your claims to the contrary serve only to confirm the impressive degrees to Which you are nothing but a witless fop.

Date: May 04, 2019 10:59AM

JPhony Morgenthau Wrote:
> Hate to be the one to break it to you (not really, I enjoy
> making you look stupid) but Kona, single-estate or however
> otherwise it's marketed to you, really isn't all that special.

What you enjoy apparently is having your butt repeatedly kicked and your city repeatedly sacked. That's all that ever happens to you here.

But as is the case with chocolate ice cream, I find that single-estate Kona as it comes to me from the Big Island is simply delicious. Which is why it has been a personal favorite over all these years now. Indeed, I have a cup sitting right here next to me, as would only be typical at such an hour of the morning as this.

As we know meanwhile, I am able to dine out far more often than you, meaning that I am familiar with the gamut of coffees being served ar eateries in the area, from 29 Diner to Dunkin Donuts to Caffe Amouri to Clarity, Eddie V's, and 2941. People might quite reasonably come to prefer any of those coffees or just some supermarket blend. If the shoe fits, wear it. But what I already have here at home has long been my own top choice for an everyday brew, so that's what I have.

But I'll bet you do indeed still cringe when remembering those dark and sorry days of early 2015 when your already impressive stores of envy and butthurt drove you to claim that Fazenda Santa Ines was your own everyday cup of coffee. LOL! You had of course simply googled that up out of nowhere, while in the process failing to note that it is such a small batch crop that it is available at all for only a few months out of the year. Such a dope!

> It along with Blue Mountain and some others are what
> people like you talk about because they don't know
> any better.

Having first visited Jamaica when the crook Spiro T. Agnew was still VP, I can attest to the fact that true Blue Mountain is a simply wonderful cup of coffee. But the Japanese began buying out the entire export crop in the mid-1970's and Blue Mountain has since become the most counterfeited coffee in the world. Thankfully, there are various reliable top-grade alternatives to choose from, one of which would be single-estate grown Kona.

> The reason that it's expensive isn't because it's
> all that great; rather, it's expensive because it
> has very high production costs.

Kona is grown only in a small mountainside region where the soil, shade, temps, and rainfall are perfect for coffee cultivation. As you may have incomplete knowledge of, some French wine varietals are like that as well. Other coffees are of course also grown on the Big Island, but none of them is Kona.

> Kona coffees rarely rate near the top of any of the
> legit lists of the best coffees these days or perform
> all that well in independent blind cuppings.

There is only one such test that I have any regard for at all, and that is the one I continuously conduct myself -- often enough while gazing out the panoramic windows and across the elegantly tailored grounds of this resplendent Sweet Spot home. Single-estate Kona of course performs exceedingly well in these trials.

> Not to mention that it's just fucking coffee and
> not even particularly expensive to begin with and
> something that virtually anyone can easily afford.

Those who consider coffee in those terms might as well just drink whatever is on sale st the supermarket this week, and there is nothing wrong in that.

Date: May 04, 2019 11:09AM

You reap what you see than you get made fun of, asshat. Your statement clearly revealed what an unsophisticated poser you are. You can't even attempt to explain it differently.

Nobody ever claimed there was an "art" to ordering one. Only that you are too much of a bumbling bumpkin to know how to properly dress or order a salad. You should be ashamed to not meet that lowly threshold. Instead, you're foolishly ambling around tripping over your own stupidity. But, please keep it up. Making fun of you will never get old.

Date: May 04, 2019 12:07PM

Keep your shirt on, bozo. You get ridiculed for your feeble stupid shit here every day. Your dumbass salad nonsense is nothing new.

https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/404-Parker-Ave-22046/home/165014694

Date: May 04, 2019 03:49PM

Your ridicule is meaningless. You're widely regarded as the resident imbecile. You can't even distinguish between different posters.

You even managed to get outplayed by a pack of mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, Trump loving, NRA shills. It takes a special sort of stupid to get beat by those knuckleheads.

Then again, you can't even figure out how to properly dress or order a salad.

Date: May 04, 2019 05:13PM

LOL! Better plug yourself into a recharger somewhere.

Posted by: JP Fullofshit ()
Date: May 04, 2019 05:51PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:

> Blah blah blah saying nothing...
>
> > It along with Blue Mountain and some others are
> what
> > people like you talk about because they don't
> know
> > any better.
>
> Having first visited Jamaica when the crook Spiro
> T. Agnew was still VP, I can attest to the fact
> that true Blue Mountain is a simply wonderful cup
> of coffee. But the Japanese began buying out the
> entire export crop in the mid-1970's and Blue
> Mountain has since become the most counterfeited
> coffee in the world. Thankfully, there are
> various reliable top-grade alternatives to choose
> from, one of which would be single-estate grown
> Kona.

Neither of which, even if genuine, being anything to really boast about. Just tells us that you don't really know much about coffee and, as I said, that you're just a pretentious dope.

> > The reason that it's expensive isn't because
> it's
> > all that great; rather, it's expensive because
> it
> > has very high production costs.
>
> Kona is grown only in a small mountainside region
> where the soil, shade, temps, and rainfall are
> perfect for coffee cultivation. As you may have
> incomplete knowledge of, some French wine
> varietals are like that as well. Other coffees
> are of course also grown on the Big Island, but
> none of them is Kona.

So is most all coffee. Lots of which is better and less expensive. But wine is a good example and the same applies. Lots of blowhards like you who don't really know what the fuck they're talking about being suckered into thinking that more expensive is better and who couldn't tell the difference otherwise.

>
> > Kona coffees rarely rate near the top of any of
> the
> > legit lists of the best coffees these days or
> perform
> > all that well in independent blind cuppings.
>
> There is only one such test that I have any regard
> for at all, and that is the one I continuously
> conduct myself -- often enough while gazing out
> the panoramic windows and across the elegantly
> tailored grounds of this resplendent Sweet Spot
> home. Single-estate Kona of course performs
> exceedingly well in these trials.

Which is all fine and good. Drink whatever you like. I sure do. But you're not impressing anyone with your blabbering about "single-estate Kona." Well, maybe some idiots like you which there's no shortage of around here. But not anyone who knows WTF they're talking about.

>
> > Not to mention that it's just fucking coffee
> and
> > not even particularly expensive to begin with
> and
> > something that virtually anyone can easily
> afford.
>
> Those who consider coffee in those terms might as
> well just drink whatever is on sale st the
> supermarket this week, and there is nothing wrong
> in that.

Dude, it's a fucking $50 bill if that. Or is this another one of those things that you're short on cash and have to get loan for? lol

Date: May 04, 2019 07:13PM

Simmer down. Sure, you’re looking really bad of late, but flying off the handle like that isn’t going to help matters any.

Posted by: Try harder ()
Date: May 04, 2019 07:31PM

That weak shit's not going to work with me son. lol

Date: May 04, 2019 07:49PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! Better plug yourself into a recharger
> somewhere.

No need. It takes very little effort or energy to make you look like a fool. Besides, you're the only one here getting your ass kicked simultaneously in multiple threads. It takes a special kind of moron to pull that task off. Getting your ass kicked by low grade right wingers, no less.

Date: May 05, 2019 09:30AM

Well, another pot of single-estate Kona has now been brewed, and even though the vistas out the windows this morning aren't the same what with this patch of rain moving through, it's still as good a time as any to sit down for a bit and laugh at our local salad dork. Same clown who denies the theory of six-figure homes in the dumps of Falls Church City, and thinks that there are improper routes from NoVa to Nats Park. Alleges to have taken recent trips to Minneapolis and Generic Beach as well, but can't substantiate any sort of details.

His caretakers may of course have sedated him after last night's outbursts, but surely he will be along at some point today to make a further fool of himself. Perhaps again over mulch or Mambo sauce, but perhaps over something new and different. History has taught after all that there are no real limits to the dumb and nonsensical claims he might make.

Date: May 05, 2019 12:14PM

Hmmm. One post all last evening. My simple observation that you're the resident imbecile and getting your ass kicked by dumb right-wingers is nothing to be proud of qualifies as outbursts now? Just when it was assumed you couldn't get any dumber, you go and pull this shit. Then again, it's just another to be added to your ever growing list of step in the shit moments. It appears there's no end in sight for you when it comes to those sort of occurrences. Just a reminder, there are two hotels on the 7100 Block of Lee Highway. Also, riding around in a late model, high mileage, well worn, not accepted by Uber Black sedan is not the logical choice for a discerning customer. That's all for now, but certainly nowhere near a complete list. And those are just the ones I hammered you for. Imagine if we add in all the other folks who've kicked your ass to the curb over the years. It appears you've opened your coffee wound with another. LOL!

Date: May 05, 2019 01:28PM

Dolt. You originally claimed that the area was “riddled with” cheap hotels. There is no more German Gourmet there, and there are actually only two hotels of any sort. They are better than 600 feet (three city blocks) apart. There is also a 30-foot cliff in between, meaning that there is no way to walk or drive directly between the two without the trip ending in an ambulance ride.

Still haven’t been to Luzmary, have you?

Date: May 05, 2019 04:03PM

Reminder: stressing and stewing over a beating received more than four years ago is a sure sign of blazing, searing butthurt. Equally assholish is going off on a FIFY rampage. Such a pathetic see-through loser.

Posted by: 3-day old fish ()
Date: May 05, 2019 04:23PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Reminder: stressing and stewing over a beating
> received more than four years ago is a sure sign
> of blazing, searing butthurt. Equally assholish
> is going off on a FIFY rampage. Such a pathetic
> see-through loser.

^^^

U3qSlYHIn9R6Zu6MPgzDI6BRxI15CxHgQtm4j5-J

Posted by: ........ ()
Date: May 05, 2019 04:37PM

Big money... Wrote:
> You're special Wrote:
> -----
> > Yeah, you and half of everyone else in the
> county.
>
> Good for them. It certainly is a lot of fun being
> as rich and smart as this, but I'm not into
> hogging these privileges all for myself. I'll be
> looking forward in fact to meeting up with a
> similarly situated neighbor couple down at Spring
> Training next week. Supposed to be right around
> 80 degrees, though we may see a couple of days of
> showers. That's Florida for you.

You can't afford to live in Bear Lakes, which means you are fake rich here, and live next to a trailer park off Military.

Date: May 05, 2019 04:53PM

3-day old fish Wrote:
> Some more worthless stupid shit.

As at Oceanaire (located ‘downtown’), many local restaurants take delivery of fresh fish every single morning. Salad-dork of course did not know that —- or very much else about the area’s upscale food service industry.

Date: May 06, 2019 12:49PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Dolt. You originally claimed that the area was
> “riddled with” cheap hotels. There is no more
> German Gourmet there, and there are actually only
> two hotels of any sort. They are better than 600
> feet (three city blocks) apart. There is also a
> 30-foot cliff in between, meaning that there is no
> way to walk or drive directly between the two
> without the trip ending in an ambulance ride.
>
> Still haven’t been to Luzmary, have you?

Ru-roh, someone is too stupid to know how to use the mapping function on the Fairfax County property database. If you knew how to access and use it, you'd know how to utilize the measurement tool. That would tell you that the distance between the two buildings is a mere 78 feet. If you stand in trepidation of the slight hill between the two buildings, you can walk down the driveway of the Budget Inn and over to the Quarry Inn and it is only 370 feet. Are you so out of shape that you can't walk 370 feet? Wow, you're as decrepit as that hag you drag around with you.

The distance of a city block is irrelevant unless you clearly lost an argument and need to fall back on some made up nonsense. Anyone with a lick of common sense would accede that two neighboring buildings (with a common property line) that are a mere 8 numbers apart in their address numbering are on the same block. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of English in this country would understand that the term "block" is an informal unit of distance.

But just to stomp your dumbass further into the ground, there is no standard number that defines what the dimensions of a city block is. In some U.S. cities standard blocks are as wide as 660 feet. Mix in oblong blocks, some are as long as 990 feet.

Date: May 06, 2019 01:11PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> 3-day old fish Wrote:
> -----
> > Some more worthless stupid shit.
>
> As at Oceanaire (located ‘downtown’), many
> local restaurants take delivery of fresh fish
> every single morning. Salad-dork of course did
> not know that —- or very much else about the
> area’s upscale food service industry.

Oceanaire (located in Penn Quarter) is a restaurant that, besides being out of your price range, specializes in seafood. The shoebox you ate in isn't a seafood restaurant. Also, Bordain only qualified his words, not retracted. He clarified that he was talking about restaurants in that don't necessarily specialize in fish, where the main thrust of their business isn't seafood, Bourdain wrote in his more recent book, "Medium Raw." Unless you're dining at an upscale place known for seafood, which we both know you weren't, there's a good chance that your Monday (holiday Monday, no less) fish special at the hole in the wall down the road could include fillets that are four days old. And we know this because the fishy smell of the old fish was masked with a pepper sauce. Probably best for you to stick with your frozen seafood from Red Lobster. Then again, post after post, you've more than demonstrated that you have no clue how your betters live. The best you can do is pretend and when you try that, you fall flat on your face. Your recent salad blunders are no exception to that rule.

Date: May 07, 2019 09:59AM

The need to refight battles already decisively lost in 2014 is not a sign of psychological stability. It is instead a sign of severe and lingering butthurt.

The facts of your long-failed case are that the county side of Route-29 along the border of Falls Church City is NOT "riddled with" cheap hotels as you had originally and foolishly claimed. That was almost as dumb as claiming that $1 million is the minimum price at which one could currently purchase a residence inside the city. As quite the assortment of recent local listings has since shown, that claim was just more of your worthless and familiar hot air and absolute rubbish.

By the way, the most commonly used east coast standard for what a 'city block' might be comes from NYC where there are 20 blocks per mile. This means that each block comprises a total of 264 feet.

HILL OR CLIFF?
------------
Below is an actual and unretouched photo of a certain topographic feature that exists in what was once South Falls Church. What sensible person would want to walk (or, good god, drive) off that upper edge?
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Date: May 07, 2019 11:11AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Oceanaire (located in Penn Quarter) is a restaurant that, besides
> being out of your price range, specializes in seafood.

I've eaten there. It's officially nothing special in my book. But like many places in NoVa, it does have fresh fish delivered in the wee hours of every single morning.

> The shoebox you ate in isn't a seafood restaurant.

Where was that again?

> Also, Bordain only qualified his words, not retracted.

No, he noted that in response to the evolving demands of both customers and chefs, the industry had been forced to adapt to the point where top-quality fresh fish was being widely purveyed on a daily basis in all major markets. As you at one time did not know, even fresh scallops are available in this market 365 days a year.

> And we know this because the fishy smell of the old fish
> was masked with a pepper sauce.

You once again try to paint yourself as some sort of gourmand while not knowing the simple difference between hot and sweet peppers. Everyone who's ever owned a sauté pan likely understands that difference, yet you do not.

> Probably best for you to stick with your frozen seafood
> from Red Lobster.

I enjoy a wide variety of foods from all sorts of eateries in the area. The butter-poached lobster at Lobsterfest was deliciously sweet, flavorful, and tender. As one who grew up driving out of the city to spend time along the docks of Rockport, I've a good idea about that sort of thing. Nose-in-the-air phonies would not have known enough to go over and enjoy that treat.

> Then again, post after post, you've more than demonstrated
> that you have no clue how your betters live.

LOL! Whoever those might be, none of them lives in Falls Church City.

> The best you can do is pretend and when you try that, you
> fall flat on your face. Your recent salad blunders are
> no exception to that rule.

Let the man step forward here who has by any means EVER failed at any area restaurant to successfully order a salad and have it dressed or not as he would prefer. There is no art in this at all. Nor is there any either in an ordinary babbling slackjaw such as yourself.
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Posted by: Frozen Fish Sticks ()
Date: May 07, 2019 01:50PM

mapave1-630x420.jpg

This is the kind of place that you DON'T want to be ordering 'fresh' fish on a Monday.

Date: May 07, 2019 02:12PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> The need to refight battles already decisively
> lost in 2014 is not a sign of psychological
> stability. It is instead a sign of severe and
> lingering butthurt.

And yet, you continue to mention loss after loss of yours. Masochist?

> The facts of your long-failed case are that the
> county side of Route-29 along the border of Falls
> Church City is NOT "riddled with" cheap hotels as
> you had originally and foolishly claimed. >

> That was almost as dumb as claiming that $1 million is
> the minimum price at which one could currently
> purchase a residence inside the city.

You left off a key modifier. Why is that? Oh yeah, the truth to you is as foreign as knowing how to properly dress a salad or use the measurement tool on the Fairfax County property database. Meanwhile, you continue to fumble around looking for the scant few homes barely south of $1M that are in need of repair or have very small square footage. Most people would consider those far less than modest. The fact that you do not, only further reveals in what a hovel you must reside. Then again, the fact that you foolishly disclosed the fact it has a carport already confirmed that.

> As quite
> the assortment of recent local listings has since
> shown, that claim was just more of your worthless
> and familiar hot air and absolute rubbish.

LOL! Some weren't even in the city. And more $1M+ homes have been entered into evidence. And, here's a few more....

https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/610-Knollwood-Dr-22046/home/12035381
https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/319-Riley-St-22046/home/12033261
https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/108-Church-Pl-22046/home/12036174
https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/208-E-Columbia-St-22046/home/12035809
https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/1115-Lincoln-Ave-22046/home/21706747
https://www.redfin.com/VA/Falls-Church/513-Timber-Ln-22046/home/12035321

> By the way, the most commonly used east coast
> standard for what a 'city block' might be comes
> from NYC where there are 20 blocks per mile. This
> means that each block comprises a total of 264
> feet.

264' by ??????. In any event, it is your rampant Asperger's that doesn't allow you to understand that in this country, the term "block" is an informal unit of distance. There is no "standard" definition. You are only contending as much to continue to feebly argue a point you lost years ago. You're so predictable. It takes no effort to goad you into making a fool of yourself.

That being said, the measurements between the adjacent properties has been accurately given to you. 78 feet is the closest point between the buildings. If you're too afraid or too feeble to manage the small hill, you can walk around it and it is only 370 feet. Both numbers more than qualify as a block, unless, of course, you're retarded.

> HILL OR CLIFF?
> ------------
> Below is an actual and unretouched photo of a
> certain topographic feature that exists in what
> was once South Falls Church.

Hmm. Your photo mysteriously crops out the proximity of the adjacent motel. Not surprising coming from a lying piece of shit like you.

> What sensible person
> would want to walk (or, good god, drive) off that
> upper edge?

Walking down a hill is not a problem, unless you're some sort of decrepit invalid like you or your wife. Driving your car into an unpaved area that is covered with trees and brush (vegetation rarely found on a cliff) is not advised.

Date: May 07, 2019 02:15PM

Frozen Fish Sticks Wrote:
> src="https://www.tysonsreporter.com/files/2018/11/
> mapave1-630x420.jpg">
>
>
> This is the kind of place that you DON'T want to
> be ordering 'fresh' fish on a Monday.

Let alone a holiday Monday. Not sure I'd order it any other day of the week either. Aren't they more known for their chicken wings? Think that qualifies them as a "chicken place"? LOL!

Posted by: Try the coconut risotto scallops ()
Date: May 07, 2019 02:32PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Frozen Fish Sticks Wrote:
> -----
> > >
> src="https://www.tysonsreporter.com/files/2018/11/
>
> > mapave1-630x420.jpg">
> >
> >
> > This is the kind of place that you DON'T want
> to
> > be ordering 'fresh' fish on a Monday.
>
>
> Let alone a holiday Monday. Not sure I'd order it
> any other day of the week either. Aren't they
> more known for their chicken wings? Think that
> qualifies them as a "chicken place"? LOL!

o.jpg

Delivered from China 'fresh' daily!

Date: May 07, 2019 02:33PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I've eaten there.

Sure you have! LOL!

> But like many places in NoVa, it does
> have fresh fish delivered in the wee hours of
> every single morning.

Not the place you ordered your Monday special fish dish.

> No, he noted that in response to the evolving
> demands of both customers and chefs, the industry
> had been forced to adapt to the point where
> top-quality fresh fish was being widely purveyed
> on a daily basis in all major markets.

Not the shitholes you get your Monday specials.

> As you at
> one time did not know, even fresh scallops are
> available in this market 365 days a year.

Not me. I also never claimed to ride a water taxi. I've also never posted as FIFY. Still deciding if it is your fragile ego that prevents you from accepting the fact that numerous people make fun of your stupidity or you are actually so stupid that you see me behind every post. I'm leaning toward the probability it is a healthy combination of both.

> You once again try to paint yourself as some sort
> of gourmand while not knowing the simple
> difference between hot and sweet peppers.
> Everyone who's ever owned a sauté pan likely
> understands that difference, yet you do not.

Point to evidence where I ever claimed that the pepper was either hot or sweet. The fact is that you can't. It's further telling about your lack of knowledge concerning food that you think it matters whether pepper is sweet or hot. It makes no difference. Both sweet and hot will mask the odor of four day old fish. You're just too stupid to know better. Now go test your Google skills. Know how to tell the difference between a male and female bell pepper? Know what each is good for?

> I enjoy a wide variety of foods from all sorts of
> eateries in the area.

You enjoy food from the eateries that your limited budget can afford.

> The butter-poached lobster
> at Lobsterfest was deliciously sweet, flavorful,
> and tender. As one who grew up driving out of the
> city to spend time along the docks of Rockport,
> I've a good idea about that sort of thing.
> Nose-in-the-air phonies would not have known
> enough to go over and enjoy that treat.

In Rockport, or any other North Shore town, your lobster was plucked from the sea that morning. At Red Lobster, it may have been processed last month.

> Let the man step forward here who has by any means
> EVER failed at any area restaurant to successfully
> order a salad and have it dressed or not as he
> would prefer. There is no art in this at all.
> Nor is there any either in an ordinary babbling
> slackjaw such as yourself.

Ordered properly. Prepared sloppily. My mistake for thinking GAR could handle the simple task of properly dressing a salad. It was clearly beyond their rudimentary culinary skills. Then again, they cater to boobs like you.

Nobody ever claimed there was an "art" to properly ordering or dressing a salad. In fact, it has been claimed it is a very simple concept. One that you and GAR can't seem to grasp or execute.

Date: May 08, 2019 11:33AM

Frozen Fish Sticks Wrote:
> This is the kind of place that you DON'T want to
> be ordering 'fresh' fish on a Monday.

LOL! You've confused your own stories once again. Maple Avenue Restaurant was the site associated with scallops and coconut risotto. The halibut with (sweet) pepper sauce meal was a menu special ordered and enthusiastically devoured elsewhere, as your increasingly feeble and plaque-plagued brain has failed to recall.

As for MAR, it is still a very nice place to dine -- certainly better by quite a bit than anything available in dreary old Falls Church City. But I think it would be fair to say that it's not quite all that it was back in days when Tim Ma was on site and running the show every day. He finally sold out to his staff as part of shifting resources to his start up of Water & Wall in Arlington. He closed that in early 2017 as well as he ramped up efforts at his newly opened downtown venue, Kyirisan. And if you had any actual connection to the area food scene, you might have known that he closed that as well last month in order to concentrate on American Son, his most recent downtown opening. Here are a few words from dc.eater.com on that event...

"Chef Tim Ma’s first restaurant in D.C. proper debuted in 2016 at 1924 8th Street NW, going heavy on Asian flavors fused with French techniques, with a few favorite dishes from his former Virginia restaurants. Neighborhood regulars were fans of his hit scallops with coconut risotto, duck, and crème fraîche wings."

You see, I've enjoyed all three of those highlighted dishes and you've not had any of them. Missing out on stuff is the whole story of your life.

Posted by: working for the man ()
Date: May 08, 2019 11:37AM

LOL! Tim Ma is now an employee. All of his restaurants have been sold or shuttered. His latest place of employment isn't "his" establishment at all.

Date: May 08, 2019 01:24PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Not the place you ordered your Monday special fish dish.

Actually, that place has long been associated with JJ McConnell (and others) whose trucks bring fresh fish down the pike from Jessup in the wee hours of every single morning. Just as at your beloved but oh so unspectacular Oceanaire, staff are waiting there to prep it, ice it, and store it for another busy day of service.

> Not the shitholes you get your Monday specials.

Sorry, Charlie. Only good-tasting tuna get to be StarKist.

> Not me. I also never claimed to ride a water
> taxi. I've also never posted as FIFY.

Right, NO COLLUSION! And I suppose you're not just a lying broke-ass Falls Church dimwit either. In reality, you've made your many flaws and shortcomings more than readily apparent here. Anyone paying even passing attention will have picked up on those quite quickly.

> You enjoy food from the eateries that your limited
> budget can afford.

LOL! Your FCC situation is little different from that of some impoverished old-time immigrant trapped in a dirty urban tenement slum. My situation is that I live a luxurious retirement in a fabulous home with every sort of upscale amenity available to me.

> In Rockport, or any other North Shore town, your
> lobster was plucked from the sea that morning. At
> Red Lobster, it may have been processed last month.

More likely, it would have gone straight from the on-site live tank into some boiling water. I know you've never been to Rockport, but have you never even been to Red Lobster?

> Ordered properly. Prepared sloppily. My mistake
> for thinking GAR could handle the simple task of
> properly dressing a salad. It was clearly beyond
> their rudimentary culinary skills. Then again,
> they cater to boobs like you.

However you may babble on in your persistent state of disinformed incoherency, it was just last night that I was able to dine at another of your favorite spots -- Artie's over at Fairfax Circle. Took notice on the way in of Mama Chang across the way, but that was not what our sites were set on. The spec GAR waitress sadly indicated that the soft-shell crab special had sold out. I do love soft-shells and would have jumped on that had we arrived a little earlier. I went instead for the filet with Parmesan potatoes. Fortunately, that comes with an already dressed field greens salad, so I didn't have to risk the perils of trying to direct the ordering and dressing of any such thing. What a relief!

> Nobody ever claimed there was an "art" to properly
> ordering or dressing a salad.

Dude, you've been doing exactly that from even before your foolish misreading of a simple standard English sentence. Indeed a general tendency toward pathetic language failures is yet another aspect of your ever burgeoning inferior function and reputational status.

On a related note, when you claim to be a 'seven-figure city' where $1 million is the MINIMUM entry price, the existence of even ONE exception to that rule knocks your claim right out of the water. And when ONE then turns into ONE AFTER ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER, you know that you have been completely fucked.

Date: May 08, 2019 02:04PM

working for the man Wrote:
> LOL! Tim Ma is now an employee. All of his restaurants have
> been sold or shuttered. His latest place of employment isn't
> "his" establishment at all.

He is the owner/operator of 'American Son' in the lobby of the Eaton DC Hotel about which you may knowbvery little.

Posted by: Monger ()
Date: May 08, 2019 02:15PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> seven figure city Wrote:
> -----
> > Not the place you ordered your Monday special
> fish dish.
>
> Actually, that place has long been associated with
> JJ McConnell (and others) whose trucks bring fresh
> fish down the pike from Jessup in the wee hours of
> every single morning. Just as at your beloved but
> oh so unspectacular Oceanaire, staff are waiting
> there to prep it, ice it, and store it for another
> busy day of service.
>

McDonnell not McConnell. And like most others they don't work Memorial Day.

> More likely, it would have gone straight from the
> on-site live tank into some boiling water. I know
> you've never been to Rockport, but have you never
> even been to Red Lobster?

They don't use the lobster in the tanks for the various lobster dishes. Only if you order the whole live lobster. The rest is frozen.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: May 08, 2019 02:16PM

Nothing indicates the decline of a neighborhood like the opening of a Dollar Store.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: May 08, 2019 02:16PM

Nothing signifies thhe decline of a neighborhood like the opening of a Dollar Store.

Posted by: working for the man ()
Date: May 08, 2019 02:22PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> working for the man Wrote:
> -----
> > LOL! Tim Ma is now an employee. All of his
> restaurants have
> > been sold or shuttered. His latest place of
> employment isn't
> > "his" establishment at all.
>
> He is the owner/operator of 'American Son' in the
> lobby of the Eaton DC Hotel about which you may
> knowbvery little.

He works for Kat Lo. Hard to get a new lease when you owe your old landlord more than $100K

https://www.washingtonian.com/2018/08/30/eaton-dc-hotel-opens-with-a-resistance-chic-restaurant-and-rooftop-bar/

https://www.washingtonian.com/2019/04/12/chef-tim-ma-is-closing-kyirisan-in-shaw/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/with-american-son-chef-tim-ma-brings-a-distinct-point-of-view-to-the-hotel-business/2018/11/01/aa4ad942-ddea-11e8-85df-7a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.bef0a33d6be8

Date: May 08, 2019 02:35PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Actually, that place has long been associated with
> JJ McConnell (and others) whose trucks bring fresh
> fish down the pike from Jessup in the wee hours of
> every single morning.

I presume you mean JJ McDonnell. It's on a number of trucks seen around the region on most days except Sundays and holidays. Way to fuck that one up too, dope. As for JJ McDonnell, they only deliver product Monday thru Saturday. Also, keep up with the times, they moved from Jessup to Elkridge a few years ago. Finally, they also ship frozen seafood. It's almost like you know nothing at all about this sort of thing. Actually, it's not almost like, it's exactly like you know nothing at all about this sort of thing. Pointing out your idiocy is like shooting fish in a barrel (pun intended).

> Right, NO COLLUSION! And I suppose you're not
> just a lying broke-ass Falls Church dimwit either.
> In reality, you've made your many flaws and
> shortcomings more than readily apparent here.
> Anyone paying even passing attention will have
> picked up on those quite quickly.

Your inability to differentiate between different posters only adds to your aura of being a low brow imbecile. FWIW, I didn't post the picture of Maple Avenue Restaurant, but you'll undoubtedly presume I did.

> LOL! Your FCC situation is little different from
> that of some impoverished old-time immigrant
> trapped in a dirty urban tenement slum. My
> situation is that I live a luxurious retirement in
> a fabulous home with every sort of upscale amenity
> available to me.

You only have to borrow against your home's equity! LOL!

> More likely, it would have gone straight from the
> on-site live tank into some boiling water. I know
> you've never been to Rockport, but have you never
> even been to Red Lobster?

Red Lobster, once. Rockport, numerous times. Along with Gloucester, Newburyport, Manchester-by-the-Sea, just to name a few. You, on the other hand couldn't place a pretty prominent building in the region calling into serious doubt your claim of having been to Rockport.

> However you may babble on in your persistent state
> of disinformed incoherency, it was just last night
> that I was able to dine at another of your
> favorite spots -- Artie's over at Fairfax Circle.
> Took notice on the way in of Mama Chang across the
> way, but that was not what our sites were set on.
> The spec GAR waitress sadly indicated that the
> soft-shell crab special had sold out. I do love
> soft-shells and would have jumped on that had we
> arrived a little earlier. I went instead for the
> filet with Parmesan potatoes. Fortunately, that
> comes with an already dressed field greens salad,
> so I didn't have to risk the perils of trying to
> direct the ordering and dressing of any such
> thing. What a relief!

You shouldn't have to direct the dressing of salad. By your own account though, it appears you aren't experienced enough to order the dressing on the side. Competent kitchen staff should know how to properly dress a salad. At my last GAR visit, the kitchen staff could not even clear that low bar.

> Dude, you've been doing exactly that from even
> before your foolish misreading of a simple
> standard English sentence. Indeed a general
> tendency toward pathetic language failures is yet
> another aspect of your ever burgeoning inferior
> function and reputational status.

No, the fact that you think I have been claiming there is an "art" to ordering and dressing a salad indicates you know nothing about the culinary world. You stepped in it when you indicated "dressing of course is served on the side, at least for all those experienced enough to ask for it that way." As you've tried to walk that back, you've only failed miserably.

> On a related note, when you claim to be a
> 'seven-figure city' where $1 million is the
> MINIMUM entry price, the existence of even ONE
> exception to that rule knocks your claim right out
> of the water.

Speaking of not understanding English, it is clear you don't understand adjectives and how they operate. Someone who did wouldn't look as stupid as you do right now.

Date: May 09, 2019 11:24AM

Monger Wrote:
> McDonnell not McConnell.

Ah, typos. Your forté!

> And like most others they don't work Memorial Day.

MOST others? Why the hesitation?

The kicker here is that when your undeservedly beloved downtown Oceanaire Seafood Room claims to have fresh fish delivered daily, you go for it, hook, line, and sinker. But when someone points out the obvious -- that NoVa eateries have set up the very same sorts of continuous supply chains as Oceanaire -- you can only pooh-pooh the notion.

Farm-to-table, dock-to-door, just-in-time -- call it what you will, the model that made both Sysco and Amazon famous has taken over everywhere.

> They don't use the lobster in the tanks for the
> various lobster dishes. Only if you order the
> whole live lobster. The rest is frozen.

I thought you'd only been to Red Lobster once? Now you're the product manager?

Date: May 09, 2019 11:42AM

working for the man Wrote:
> He works for Kat Lo. Hard to get a new lease when
> you owe your old landlord more than $100K

There are no resolutions in the lawsuits filed against one-time tenants by failing property manager, JBG. None of the defendants owes anything to this point, nor is it likely that any of them ever will. See the $250 million lawsuit filed by that Kentucky schoolkid against the Washington Post. Filing is easy. Prevailing is much more difficult.

Meanwhile, Tim Ma was the end result of Katherine Lo's three-year search for an appropriate tenant, one gifted enough to entrust with the task of building up a cutting edge food service within her entirely alternative hotel.

Date: May 09, 2019 11:48AM

Not sure about Monger's feelings on Oceanaire, but I wouldn't eat seafood from anywhere on a holiday Monday. And yes, I've only been to Red Lobster once, can't speak for Monger. As for your precious butter poached lobster, are you contending that they pluck a live lobster from the tank and only use the tail? You really are a food rube.

Date: May 09, 2019 12:45PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> Your inability to differentiate between different posters
> only adds to your aura of being a low brow imbecile.

It's incredible that you seriously believe in an inability of people to "spot" you from a mile away. It's not really much to brag about, but you do have a unique sort of reflexive dumbness that serves to label you right off the bat.

> FWIW, I didn't post the picture of Maple Avenue Restaurant,
> but you'll undoubtedly presume I did.

It must have been FIFY then, I suppose.

> You only have to borrow against your home's equity! LOL!

I don't have to, but as a wealthy professional retired from a long and prominent career in studying and then speaking and writing about aspects of economics and finance, I realize full well that while a primitive cash-and-carry system might function well enough in a relatively dismal backwater environment such as that so often found in Falls Church City, having and utilizing a low-cost line of credit is an important element in any modern model for the operation of an actually upscale household.

> You shouldn't have to direct the dressing of salad.
> By your own account though, it appears you aren't
> experienced enough to order the dressing on the side.

Not only do you have serious problems with reading comprehension, your retention of materials previously read seems here to be virtually nil.

> No, the fact that you think I have been claiming
> there is an "art" to ordering and dressing a salad
> indicates you know nothing about the culinary world.

LOL! Only that you are a low-grade total phony, and that of course is more than enough to know.

> Speaking of not understanding English, it is clear you
> don't understand adjectives and how they operate. Someone
> who did wouldn't look as stupid as you do right now.

The above is at best a tragically incomplete thought. It simply falls on its sorry face and then continues to just lie there. And with your history, I doubt very much that you can actually do anything to clear up the situation.

Date: May 09, 2019 01:08PM

seven figure cityWrote:
> Not sure about Monger's feelings on Oceanaire...

LOL! You and he are the same person, clown-boy.

> I wouldn't eat seafood from anywhere on a holiday Monday.

That would be because you are an anti-modernist disinformed dope.

> As for your precious butter poached lobster, are you
> contending that they pluck a live lobster from the
> tank and only use the tail?

My contentions re the butter-poached version at Lobsterfest were posted above after the event. Feel free to do the big-boy thing and scroll back.

> You really are a food rube.

LOL! With experience in the field that stretches back to the 1960's, I merely enjoy the sport of humiliating you and your sophomoric notions from time to time. Will you be visiting Luzmary soon, and of course, don't forget about those upcoming GAR grand openings over at Tysons -- Best Buns, then Patsy's, then Randy's. What a great time for that area as it continues to surge even further ahead of your horrid hometown.

Date: May 09, 2019 01:33PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> It's incredible that you seriously believe in an
> inability of people to "spot" you from a mile
> away. It's not really much to brag about, but you
> do have a unique sort of reflexive dumbness that
> serves to label you right off the bat.

I believe in your inability to differentiate between different posters. Over the years, it's taken on epic proportions to the ridiculous notion that I an FIFY. I suppose you think I am the cadre of right wing dopes kicking your ass in the gun and immigration threads too.

> It must have been FIFY then, I suppose.

Could've been. There appears to be no shortage of folks mocking you for being a dumbass.

> I don't have to, but as a wealthy professional
> retired from a long and prominent career in
> studying and then speaking and writing about
> aspects of economics and finance, I realize full
> well that while a primitive cash-and-carry system
> might function well enough in a relatively dismal
> backwater environment such as that so often found
> in Falls Church City, having and utilizing a
> low-cost line of credit is an important element in
> any modern model for the operation of an actually
> upscale household.

Dope only thinks the two payment options are cash and HELOC. A clear sign you don't qualify for unsecured credit. Then again, you're obviously too stupid to understand that you can have un-invested cash in a brokerage account for easy access.

> Not only do you have serious problems with reading
> comprehension, your retention of materials
> previously read seems here to be virtually nil.

Squirm and squeal all you want, fool, but you can't run from your blunders.

> The above is at best a tragically incomplete
> thought. It simply falls on its sorry face and
> then continues to just lie there. And with your
> history, I doubt very much that you can actually
> do anything to clear up the situation.

No need to clear up your lack of knowledge on numerous things.

Friendly Reminder: It's called JJ McDonnell. It's on a number of trucks seen around the region on most days except Sundays and holidays. They only deliver product Monday thru Saturday. they moved from Jessup to Elkridge a few years ago.

Date: May 09, 2019 01:36PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! You and he are the same person, clown-boy.

Wrong, but it is a reason your idiocy is legendary here.

> That would be because you are an anti-modernist
> disinformed dope.

That's because, unlike you, I can spot old fish masked by a pepper sauce.

> My contentions re the butter-poached version at
> Lobsterfest were posted above after the event.
> Feel free to do the big-boy thing and scroll back.

Which is irrelevant to the conversation. You can't run from your stupidity.

> LOL! With experience in the field that stretches
> back to the 1960's, I merely enjoy the sport of
> humiliating you and your sophomoric notions from
> time to time. Will you be visiting Luzmary soon,
> and of course, don't forget about those upcoming
> GAR grand openings over at Tysons -- Best Buns,
> then Patsy's, then Randy's. What a great time for
> that area as it continues to surge even further
> ahead of your horrid hometown.

GARs don't even know how to properly dress a salad or serve the food at a proper temperature. I'll leave those places to decrepit rubes like you and your sickly hag.

Posted by: I took out a loan for this? ()
Date: May 09, 2019 01:51PM

Deliciously sweet, flavorful, and tender. As one who grew up driving out of the city to spend time along the docks of Rockport, I've a good idea about that sort of thing.

us-lobster-tail.jpg

Date: May 10, 2019 11:25AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> I believe in your inability to differentiate between
> different posters. Over the years, it's taken on epic
> proportions to the ridiculous notion that I an FIFY.

Give it up, bozo. You two (and some others) are joined at the hip. You aren't fooling anyone at all, except perhaps for yourself. You're the only one here who is dumb enough to fall for such a silly charade.

> I suppose you think I am the cadre of right wing dopes
> kicking your ass in the gun and immigration threads too.

What I think is that you need to make desperate reference to other threads in an attempt to divert attention from the total assfuck pounding that you have been receiving in this one since back in the days when you were so easily lured into joining it. Palm Beach, Mass Ave, and mambo sauce, baby!

> Could've been. There appears to be no shortage of
> folks mocking you for being a dumbass.

Again, it's all poorly-formed fail-schlock from you. No posts at all here over the past 20+ hours? Reality is that I'm just running up record Whack-a-mole scores every time you dare pop your foolish head up out of that FCC hole of yours. That's all that's going on here.

> Dope only thinks the two payment options are cash
> and HELOC. A clear sign you don't qualify for
> unsecured credit.

As you certainly seem not to understand, unsecured credit is a tool for those very near the bottom of the barrel. High-interest credit cards and the likes of CashNetUSA -- 15% withdrawal fee there and an APR of 299%. Impressive, green one.

> Then again, you're obviously too stupid to understand that
> you can have un-invested cash in a brokerage account for
> easy access.

One certainly COULD do that, just as one COULD attempt to drive a car over the 30-foot cliff in South Falls Church. But more intelligent people would easily find preferable alternatives to either of those actions.

> Friendly Reminder: It's called JJ McDonnell. It's
> on a number of trucks seen around the region on
> most days except Sundays and holidays.

And yet like caissons, the fresh fish keeps rolling along.

Date: May 10, 2019 11:53AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> GARs don't even know how to properly dress a salad or serve
> the food at a proper temperature. I'll leave those places
> to decrepit rubes like you and your sickly hag.

GAR sets the standard. They are the most popular and successful restaurant group in the area. Great food, great service, a comfy upbeat vibe, and modest prices. That's been their winning formula since the mid-1970's. They're sure to have some issues in opening up these three new places, just as they have in every previous opening. They'll find those issues and fix them, and area diners will be all the better for it. At least those having any taste or sense at all.

And again, the wife's issues with pollution-induced asthma were 45 years ago. Are you able to remember that far back? If not, I can assure you that FCC was mired in the throes of serious decline at the time. Never mind the Mosaic District deficit, they were already dead to young families and in no shape to tangle over yuppies with the likes of Tysons or Ballston as those two came on line.

Date: May 10, 2019 11:58AM

I took out a loan for this? Wrote:
> Deliciously sweet, flavorful, and tender. As one
> who grew up driving out of the city to spend time
> along the docks of Rockport, I've a good idea
> about that sort of thing.

A more knowledgeable person would have known that Cozy Harbor is one of the three main processing facilities moving fresh and frozen lobster, groundfish, and other seafood product out of the state of Maine. Know your supply chain, dummy.

Date: May 10, 2019 12:57PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Give it up, bozo. You two (and some others) are
> joined at the hip. You aren't fooling anyone at
> all, except perhaps for yourself. You're the only
> one here who is dumb enough to fall for such a
> silly charade.

You're only fooling yourself. Meanwhile, your betters continue to relentlessly laugh at you.

> What I think is that you need to make desperate
> reference to other threads in an attempt to divert
> attention from the total assfuck pounding that you
> have been receiving in this one since back in the
> days when you were so easily lured into joining
> it. Palm Beach, Mass Ave, and mambo sauce, baby!

Only pointing out that you are not only getting the shit kicked out of you here, but elsewhere as well. It take a special kind of stupid person to continuously get his ass kicked by right wing shills.

> Again, it's all poorly-formed fail-schlock from
> you. No posts at all here over the past 20+
> hours? Reality is that I'm just running up record
> Whack-a-mole scores every time you dare pop your
> foolish head up out of that FCC hole of yours.
> That's all that's going on here.

Really, it's OK, seeing you make such obvious and egregious errors is part of your now well established dipshit persona. Again, I've yet to decide if it is due to your fragile butthurt ego or just unbridled stupidity. I saying a healthy does of both.

> As you certainly seem not to understand, unsecured
> credit is a tool for those very near the bottom of
> the barrel. High-interest credit cards and the
> likes of CashNetUSA -- 15% withdrawal fee there
> and an APR of 299%. Impressive, green one.

LOL! The only time the concept of interest enters my life is when I am earning it. Balancing a line of credit against an asset makes secured credit lines less risky for lenders and more accessible for people with poor or no credit.

> One certainly COULD do that, just as one COULD
> attempt to drive a car over the 30-foot cliff in
> South Falls Church. But more intelligent people
> would easily find preferable alternatives to
> either of those actions.

Vegetation rarely grows on cliffs. It is, however, a prominent feature on small hills. And, as a reminder, the two hotels in the 7100 BLOCK of Lee Highway are a mere 80 feet apart.

> And yet like caissons, the fresh fish keeps
> rolling along.

Not on Sundays and holidays as claimed by some foolish moron. They also ship frozen seafood as well. Just like those frozen lobster tails you had at Red Lobster. LOL!

Posted by: Fresh Cheese Biscuits ()
Date: May 10, 2019 01:32PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> I took out a loan for this? Wrote:
> -----
> > Deliciously sweet, flavorful, and tender. As
> one
> > who grew up driving out of the city to spend
> time
> > along the docks of Rockport, I've a good idea
> > about that sort of thing.
>
> A more knowledgeable person would have known that
> Cozy Harbor is one of the three main processing
> facilities moving fresh and frozen lobster,
> groundfish, and other seafood product out of the
> state of Maine. Know your supply chain, dummy.

A more knowledgeable person would have enough sense to know that the frozen lobster tail that they ate didn't come out of a tank with 10 live lobsters in it.

Date: May 11, 2019 11:59AM

seven figure city Wrote:
> LOL! The only time the concept of interest enters my life
> is when I am earning it.

Huge mistake on your part, but hardly surprising coming from a financial illiterate who thinks using unsecured credit is thought of by any serious person as a savvy sort of move. What a total dope!

> Vegetation rarely grows on cliffs. It is,
> however, a prominent feature on small hills.

Vegetation eventually grows everywhere, bozo. And what we have over there dividing up portions of what was once Tinner-owned land in South Falls Church is a 30-foot cliff. It was originally carved out as a sheer escarpment in the process of quarrying out pink granite for both slab and crushed stone purposes. That activity was ongoing through the end of WWII but did not last long after that.

> Not on Sundays and holidays as claimed by some
> foolish moron.

Wake up, El Dopo! Nothing happens at Oceanaire that does not also happen at quite a number of spots around NoVa. You are basically just baffled by the entire enterprise.

> They also ship frozen seafood as well. Just like
> those frozen lobster tails you had at Red Lobster.

As is the case with Tim Ma's celebrated scallops with coconut risotto, the deliciousness of the butter-poached lobster at Lobsterfest went unenjoyed by you, as you are persistently just too weak, poor, or stupid to get up off whatever furniture and go sample from the cornucopia of fine foods available at GAR and other quality area eateries. Your loss of course, but coming on top of so many others, one would wonder what it might even matter.
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Date: May 11, 2019 12:09PM

Fresh Cheese Biscuits Wrote:
> A more knowledgeable person would have enough
> sense to know that the frozen lobster tail that
> they ate didn't come out of a tank with 10 live
> lobsters in it.

Delicious from whatever source. And like any local lobster order, it might well have passed through the expert hands of Cozy Harbor on its way from Maine to Virginia. You'd never heard of them of course, partly because you're just an ignorant mouth-breathing Falls Church dimbulb who unwisely lets his Google-searches do the talking. So transparently dumb!

Date: May 12, 2019 10:18AM

Well, it's of course another beautiful morning to be enjoying a freshly brewed pot of single-estate Kona. As long as I've been drinking this stuff, it's still the case that each first sip of the day is like tasting it anew. So good! So very, very good!

And of course, the rains of late have continued to support and encourage the various landscaping efforts of recent weeks while turning the Sweet Spot as a whole a lush and lustrous green. Elsewhere, all that precip will have resulted only in some ugly silted runoff. Yuck! Totally uninspiring.

Kind of been a McLean few days dining-wise, starting with a visit to the Greek Taverna on Friday. Had the sauteed shrimp and feta for starters and then the baby lamb chops. Really good! The wife went with fried zucchini and then the mixed grill. This is one of the top spots for Greek food in the area. The flavors always remind me of long-gone days upstairs at the The Astor on M Street downtown. No belly-dancers at the Taverna though.

Had to do a pickup from the vet last night, and since we were there, we just moseyed on over to the McLean Family Restaurant after that. My wife has long been an admirer of their pastrami sandwiches, so we try to stop in when we can. They had the chicken pot pie special on the menu which is very good, but a gentleman was just being served a plate of spaghetti with meat sauce as we walked by on the way to our table, and it looked so good that I just had to order it. A wise move, as while being a little under-salted, it was both very tasty and enough to serve also as a meal at home at some point later today.

No plans at all to venture out into the mayhem and madness of Mother's Day dining of course. We'll leave that to the amateurs. They should take comfort though in the fact that fresh fish has been delivered to many NoVa restaurants over these past few hours, and that it is now prepped and ready for service on into the afternoon and evening. As a fan, I can suggest that scrumptious soft-shell crabs may well be available for the ordering today as well, so keep that in mind if you're some sort of Black Friday Shopper type.

Otherwise good luck out there, and if you're a Mom, I hope you can enjoy your day despite the clumsy efforts that some will no doubt offer up in trying to celebrate it.

So long for now, fellas and gals.

Date: May 13, 2019 09:52AM

Well, it looks like we'll be having some more of these showers here today and tomorrow. Should blow over by the time of Tuesday's game against the Mets though, and of course, rain will have no effect at all on the 2019 "A Night at the Park" ziMS Gala to be held along the Club Level at Nats Park this evening. Always look forward to that -- mingling and chatting with the players and their wives and GF's while enjoying some fine food and music. It's a special evening and a great event for a great cause. So cool, it would actually be cheap at twice the price.

Sadly for most, tickets for this year's event are sold out, so if you don't have yours already, you ain't going. Some I know will console themselves by going around this place, putting up FIFY posts. Such dolts and social misfits. It's no wonder they are so closely associated with the dumps of Falls Church City.

Posted by: 7jbbx ()
Date: May 13, 2019 10:06AM

7jbbx

Posted by: LOL!!! ()
Date: May 13, 2019 11:01AM

7jbbx Wrote:
> 7jbbx

That's a smarter post than anything :Seven-Figure City" ever would have put up!

Date: May 13, 2019 01:26PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:

> Had to do a pickup from the vet last night,

Wife a little under the weather?

> They should take
> comfort though in the fact that fresh fish has
> been delivered to many NoVa restaurants over these
> past few hours, and that it is now prepped and
> ready for service on into the afternoon and
> evening.

Not from JJ McDonnell (which you clumsily called JJ McConnell), as they don't deliver on Sundays. You, of course, are too stupid to know that. Apparently, too stupid to know how to make reservations at a restaurant for popular occasions as well. It's that stupidity that probably made your sickly hag to choose not to breed with you.

Date: May 13, 2019 02:34PM

Yes, from JJ. Just had lunch with two significant area restaurateurs, one of whom noted that when their Sunday order from JJ was short yesterday, their rep packed the missing product into her personal car and drove it down here. Just like speed humps and bumps in Vienna, I’m betting that you won't be able to find that on Google. LOL! You are so badly outclassed here.

Date: May 13, 2019 03:19PM

Wrong, assfuck. You're just speaking out of your ass again. This time you're caught in a lie about JJ McDonnell and having lunch with two area restauranteurs. First, you were busy getting your ass handed to you by right wing know nothings on threads about guns and race not dining with anyone but that dog of a wife of yours. Don't deny it, your stupidity is easy to spot. Second, JJ doesn't deliver on Sundays. They even say it themselves.

"We currently deliver product Monday thru Saturday. All orders must be placed before midnight the day before requested delivery."

Italicized for emphasis on their website.

http://www.jjmcdonnell.com/company/ordering-delivery

Yeah, you just got flat out fucking owned. Go pound sand, you little bitch.

Date: May 13, 2019 03:38PM

Lol! You read google pages. I sit down with principals. As for JJ, they plainly know to go out of their way for favored and long-term customers. In business, it’s always important to treat your best clients well, but I guess even so simple a thing as that goes entirely over your head. Such a feckless dope!

Date: May 13, 2019 04:08PM

There's no recovery here for you. You fucking lost. I presented facts backed with evidence. You posted bullshit. You pretended to be a lunch with "principals" while you were clearly posting here on various threads getting your fat ass kicked by right wing dopes. There was no make believe lunch with restauranteurs just as there is no Sunday delivery by JJ McDonnell. Do you honestly expect people to believe you took time out of your precious lunch with the "principals" to post on FFXU? Did you have to excuse yourself to post your nonsense? LOL! Such a fucking lying moron. Making you look stupid doesn't even require effort these days.

You lost. Accept it or keep coming back for the ass kicking you so richly deserve. It's here and ready for you whenever you pop up your worthless, lying head.

Date: May 13, 2019 04:27PM

You have no independent knowledge of where I was, who I was with, or what I was doing earlier today. The facts were as I described them. Among those was the fact reported by an actual principal of JJ’s emergency mission. I would tell you to deal with it, but of course you cannot without admitting what a total ass you are. It’s just like all those six-figure FCC homes that torment you so.

Date: May 13, 2019 04:46PM

I know for a fact you were nowhere near a restaurant dining with "principals" during today's lunch hour. It's as phony as every other lie you've been caught it, including your dear old folks still living in Brookmont. Of course, you clumsily stumbled into that one for being too stupid to correctly recall Broadmont. Much like your oafish JJ McConnell blunder. Face it, you've been outsmarted every step of the way (not that outsmarting a boob like you is difficult).

You were too busy making yourself look stupid in front of right wing dopes. Time stamps don't lie. Like I said, keep popping up that dumbass of yours, and I'll continue to kick it.

Date: May 14, 2019 12:42PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> I know for a fact you were nowhere near a restaurant dining
> with "principals" during today's lunch hour.

LOL! Your descent into madness becomes ever more entertaining. This is how off-the-wall desperate you have become in light of recent revelations concerning JJ McDonnell and scallops with coconut risotto. You've had some very difficult days here of late. Maybe you should just go inside and get a cold drink.

> It's as phony as every other lie you've been caught it,
> including your dear old folks still living in Brookmont.

Let me see. One set of grandparents did live in downtown DC for quite a while and they are in fact buried here. My parents however never lived in this area at all and are long buried in New Jersey. Swing and a miss.

> Of course, you clumsily stumbled into that one for being
> too stupid to correctly recall Broadmont.

Seriously, why would anyone not actually living there have any sort of reason to know or recollect such a nondescript area as Broadmont? The same of course might be said by some about Brookmont, were it not for the fact that Brook1mont MD is actually quite a well known place in high-end kayaking circles, even if it goes unrecognized within the fallows of some bunch of Little City losers.

> Much like your oafish JJ McConnell blunder.

Yet another typo. Typos are of course the last refuge of the miserably weak and out-of-ammo, but you do have quite a l-o-o-o-o-o-n-g history of trying to hang your empty hat on such things.

> Face it, you've been outsmarted every step of the way (not that
> outsmarting a boob like you is difficult).

I understand that while full-well knowing better, you do like to tell yourself such tall tales. Reality of course has long been that you make stupid claims and mistakes, and I point them out and laugh at them. JJ McDonnell for instance does indeed make regular deliveries on Sundays and holidays to a number of their NoVa clients. They even make 'special deliveries' on such days when circumstances call for it. It's all about customer service you see, another thing that you simply don't know very much about.

> You were too busy making yourself look stupid in
> front of right wing dopes. Time stamps don't lie.

Tell it to your friend, FIFY.

> Like I said, keep popping up that dumbass of yours,
> and I'll continue to kick it.

I expect that you can count on continued torrents of taunting and mockery coming your way, even during your pretend trips to the likes of Florida, Tahoe, Killington, Minneapolis, and Generic Beach. The forecast in fact is for a 100% chance of heavy downpours of such abuse no matter where you try to hide your sorry self. And as a crippled total hack, you will of course remain entirely defenseless against any and all of that.

Date: May 14, 2019 01:03PM

Well, it seems that we've finally caught a break with the weather here. The sky above the Sweet Spot was so clean and blue this morning that it hurt your eyes just to look at it. But we won't be looking at it here for too much longer, as we'll soon need to be breaking camp and heading downtown again for the probable disappointment of this evening's Nats-Mets game. We'll likely just do dinner with our friends at the Red Porch tonight and maybe come up with other plans re tomorrow night's rematch.

This second trip in two days comes of course on the heels of last night's annual 'A Night at the Park' ziMS Gala, and it was as much fun as always. As they are quite the entertaining couple, I was a little disappointed that the Doolittles weren't there, but we were able to pass a fine time chatting away with the likes of Anthony Rendon, whose toddling daughter was reported to have fallen and split her lip during the day. Kids do the darnedest things. Also big hugs from Zim and Stras who were aware of a recent death in the family and eager to offer condolences. The Howard Kendricks are always fun as well, and Trea Turner was more vocal than in years past and optimistic about being back in the lineup soon. He's sporting just a tiny little splint now, but hasn't yet been cleared for baseball activities. He's getting a little antsy, I'd say, and it will certainly be a great thing to get him back, whenever it happens. Manager Martinez was there also, but I made no effort to have words with him. It's not like he's Dusty or anything.

Otherwise, the food was as good as always (especially an impressively zingy Spring Salad) and so was the music. I'm not really much of a fan of country music, but Chase Rice did a nice job and others took to it rather more enthusiastically than I did. So all in all, it was another fun evening and another example of money well spent to support a good cause. The day will of course come when Zimmie decides to retire, but I hope that he and the Lerners can work out a way to keep the ziMS Gala tradition going on long after that.

Date: May 14, 2019 04:48PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> LOL! Your descent into madness becomes ever more
> entertaining. This is how off-the-wall desperate
> you have become in light of recent revelations
> concerning JJ McDonnell and scallops with coconut
> risotto. You've had some very difficult days here
> of late. Maybe you should just go inside and get a
> cold drink.

You aren't smart enough to pull off your charade. You're a fraud and it is plain as day. There simply was no lunch with restauranteurs yesterday. You were online getting your ass kicked by right wing dopes on threads dealing with race an guns.

Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: May 13, 2019 10:45AM

You people as a group have a great tendency to lack any sort of meaningful intellect at all. This is the font from which floweth the abundant ignorance of the gun-clingers.

Re: Lets talk about Race and IQ
Posted by: Bottom of the barrel ()
Date: May 13, 2019 11:58AM

Only his hairdresser knows for sure, but rumor has it that it’s the slums of the dying dust-bowl of Falls Church. You know, the so frequently less than seven-figure city.

Posted by: Njke7 ()
Date: May 13, 2019 12:04PM

.Fíxér of It for You. Wrote:
> GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> -----
> > You people as a group have a great tendency to
> > I lack any sort of meaningful intellect at all.
> > This is the font from which floweth theI possess abundant
> > ignorance of the& I'm a gay gun-clinggrabbers.

> I'm very gay & have 8 FFXU trolls living in my
> head rent free. Aren't I a dolt?
>
> FIFY

You mark yourself as a bigger and bigger ignorant asshole with every passing post. Shame and scorn upon your empty head and impotent little penis.

Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: May 13, 2019 01:20PM

Lack of intelligence + Lack of education = Useless blabbering morons such as SumMo

Re: Lets talk about Race and IQ
Posted by: Bottom of the barrel ()
Date: May 13, 2019 01:48PM

You’ve had your ignorant ass booted to kingdom come over that exact same slop before. Time to stop being such a worn-out racist dickhead and admit that you just don’t have even a shadow of a case to make.

> Let me see. One set of grandparents did live in
> downtown DC for quite a while and they are in fact
> buried here. My parents however never lived in
> this area at all and are long buried in New
> Jersey. Swing and a miss.

More like another lie of yours exposed.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2836015/2850208.html#msg-2850208

> Seriously, why would anyone not actually living
> there have any sort of reason to know or recollect
> such a nondescript area as Broadmont?

Because, as the Washington Post and other publications have noted, it's at the head of the class. It's only your butthurt that refuses you to recognize it as such.

> The same of
> course might be said by some about Brookmont, were
> it not for the fact that Brook1mont MD is actually
> quite a well known place in high-end kayaking
> circles, even if it goes unrecognized within the
> fallows of some bunch of Little City losers.

The fact of the matter is you fucked it up in an attempt to pass your self off as a resident of Broadmont. You always fuck up shit. Like not knowing it's JJ McDonnell, where they are located, and what days they do and do not ship. You're just a massive loser who loses at every turn in life. It's why you have to fabricate your whole existence. Your reality is painfully dull and downtrodden.

> JJ McDonnell for instance does
> indeed make regular deliveries on Sundays and
> holidays to a number of their NoVa clients. They
> even make 'special deliveries' on such days when
> circumstances call for it.

No, they don't. And they haven't ever. You don't even know where they are located. You certainly can't be trusted on what days they deliver. You can't be trusted on anything. You are a confirmed liar.

> Tell it to your friend, FIFY.

He isn't a friend. If you were smarter, you'd know we aren't the same person. In fact, FIFY has altered my posts in the past.

> I expect that you can count on continued torrents
> of taunting and mockery coming your way, even
> during your pretend trips to the likes of Florida,
> Tahoe, Killington, Minneapolis, and Generic Beach.
> The forecast in fact is for a 100% chance of heavy
> downpours of such abuse no matter where you try to
> hide your sorry self. And as a crippled total
> hack, you will of course remain entirely
> defenseless against any and all of that.

You are no threat to cause any sort of distress. You are the butt of every joke. You are too stupid to pull off any sort of taunting. You're a lowlife.

Date: May 14, 2019 07:14PM

LOL! It’s a butthurt volcano! Meanwhile, lunch on Monday with ‘the principals’ is actually a semi-regular thing. The only odd bit about yesterday was the need to get in and out quickly so as to have time to prepare for the ziMS Gala last night that you didn’t go to. I think our next date in that series is June 3. JJ will have delivered fresh seafood to their places the day before. Your next FIFY hookup is meanwhile apt to be any minute now.

I meanwhile live out in the Sweet Spot in a much nicer home on a much larger and more beautifully cared for property than anything in Broadmont. Its pedestrian inclusion as one of dozens of areas profiled in the Post’s ‘Where We Live” series is hardly such a feather in its cap. Indeed, the article on Brookmont had more positive things to say.

Date: May 15, 2019 07:47AM

Do your parents still live in Brookmont?

Date: May 15, 2019 10:11AM

Well, freshly brewed single-estate Kona and all, it's another fine morning out here in the Sweet Spot, but last night's Nats game sadly went about as had been feared. Weak bats and poor defense were the major culprits this time. Sure, Syndergaard can be a tough row to hoe, but we basically made it easy for them right from the get-go. Poor Hellickson should have been back in the dugout with a scoreless first behind him, but Difo's errant throw changed all that, and we basically zombie-walked it in from there. Did have a Stella and a tasty Mambo Chicken Sandwich before the game. Really good, but it was all downhill from there.

We've got a little bit better pitching matchup going for us tonight with Patrick Corbin set to square off against the deep back end of their rotation in Wilmer Font. Still, if a guy can throw it over the plate at even 80 mph, he's a threat to shut down the Nats, and Font is typically in the mid-90's. Bad omen. The worst we can do tonight though is to come away with a gorgeous Trea Turner 'Jump-Throw' bobblehead. He spoke well of it at Monday night's ziMS Gala, so I expect we will soon have another fine trophy to add to the collection.

And once more for those badly struggling losers who keep trying but failing to follow along here, one set of grandparents did live in downtown DC for quite a while and they are in fact buried here. My parents however never lived in this area at all and are long buried in New Jersey.

Worse yet, fresh scallops are available in this market 365 days a year, and Tim Ma's version of scallops with coconut risotto is a really popular dish. And let's remember as well that JJ McDonnell delivers fresh seafood to a variety of favored NoVa customers on every given Sunday and on holidays as well. That's just how they roll.

Date: May 15, 2019 11:51AM

When confronted with your lies, you duck and deflect and then double down on lies about Sunday delivery from JJ McDonnell, which you could not properly name or correctly identify where it is located. You now expect people to believe your lies.

And Tim Ma's version of scallops, if they ever were in fact popular, are a thing of the past as he has lost all restaurants and is merely an employee of Kat Lo.

Date: May 15, 2019 12:31PM

^^^ LOL! Typical ass-fuck stupidity, and again from the dope of all dopes. Same reclusive stooge who thinks the Seven Corners end of Falls Church is high-end real estate and that Falls Church won the Water Wars. Also doesn’t know what a ‘chicken place’ is and can’t see a 30-foot cliff even in detailed photos of it. Pretty much just a hot mess kind of guy all around.

Date: May 15, 2019 01:04PM

Still ducking and dodging your numerous lies like a little pussy. I guess that sickly hag you drag around isn't the only weakling in your family. Good thing your folks croaked. Wouldn't want them to see what a miserable failure their son has tuned into. No parent would be proud of a lying sack of shit who isn't man enough to admit when he's wrong. Then again, you're wrong all the time which is why you spend your all your time backpedaling like a little bitch.

Date: May 15, 2019 02:23PM

Mass Ave and Mambo Sauce. Big and beautiful versus cramped and dirty. ziMS Gala versus Bob and FP. Real trips versus fake trips. Principals versus web pages. Big bucks versus barely getting by. The beat goes on.

Date: May 15, 2019 02:36PM

More lies and buffoonery don't make the old ones go away. No lunch yesterday with anyone but your decrepit hag. Just like JJ McDonnell (which you can't spell or know where it is located) doesn't deliver on Sundays to anyone.

Date: May 15, 2019 02:48PM

Tell us more about the wisdom of using high-interest credit cards and other forms of unsecured debt. All that made you look really smart and all.

Then how about you reveal where I am right now and the nature of those I’m with. Surely your mysterious powers work as well today as they did say 48 hours ago.

Date: May 15, 2019 03:17PM

LOL. If you pay the card off monthly, no interest accrues. I guess someone that needs to borrow against his home equity to take a mundane trip to FL doesn't quite grasp that concept. Not to mention the rewards that come with cards granted to those with excellent credit. Those with poor credit though need a secured line of credit.

You're in the same lowly position that lowlifes like you occupy 24/7. Really stupid people like you who get caught in numerous lies rarely have the opportunity to move up in the world.

Date: May 15, 2019 05:42PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Tell us more about the wisdom of using high-interest credit
> cards and other forms of unsecured debt. All that made you
> look really smart and all.

This is the worst form of credit one can use. High cost and high inconvenience. It’s totally for low-end types.

> Then how about you reveal where I am right now and the
> nature of those I’m with. Surely your mysterious powers
> work as well today as they did say 48 hours ago.

Really disappointing that you weren’t able to divine the simple fact that I was sitting earlier on the back patio waiting for the wife to dress for tonight’s game while in the company of a raccoon munching on apple chunks set out earlier in the day. I guess you’re just not the man you claimed to be on Monday.

Posted by: Wut? ()
Date: May 15, 2019 06:32PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Tell us more about the wisdom of using
> high-interest credit
> > cards and other forms of unsecured debt. All
> that made you
> > look really smart and all.
>
> This is the worst form of credit one can use. High
> cost and high inconvenience. It’s totally for
> low-end types.

It's zero cost when you have the cash flow to pay it off when due and is as convenient as pulling out your card or typing in a number. I have +$20K limits on multiple cards, plus undefined limits on Amex, plus more on others if I were stupid enough to use it all. Why would you encumber your property with a credit line, plus the added cost at whatever interest rate, to cover minor expenses when you can use someone else's money unencumbered for free? For tax advantages where that's possible, sure. Where you don't have or can't get credit otherwise, sure. Unless you just don't have the revenue coming in to cover the monthly charges and gain the advantage of a lower rate.

Date: May 15, 2019 06:39PM

Unable to find an actual real person to substantiate your ludicrous claims, you feebly resort to responding to yourself. It's why I and others take such joy in mocking your stupidity. You never disappoint.

There is no cost to an unsecured credit card if the balance is paid in full every cycle. You can also accumulate nice perks like airline miles or cash back. Of course, if you have poor credit and can't qualify for unsecured credit, lenders are willing to extend credit if you have collateral. Those folks are truly the bottom of the barrel.

Date: May 15, 2019 07:11PM

Those poor people who have collateral. God, you’re an idiot!

Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: May 15, 2019 08:50PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Those poor people who have to provide collateral. God,
> you’re I'm an idiot!

^ FIFY

Date: May 15, 2019 09:15PM

JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> Those poor people who have collateral. God,
> you’re an idiot!

People of means have pristine credit scores. As such, banks don't require collateral. God, you're a simpleton lowlife.

Posted by: Cxelg ()
Date: May 15, 2019 09:24PM

FIFY Wrote:
> JP Morgenthau Wrote:
> -----
> > Those poor people who have to provide
> collateral. God,
> > you’re I'm an idiot!
>
>
> ^ FIFY

Shame and scorn on your dumb-fuck Falls Church piece of shit self.

Date: May 16, 2019 12:21PM

So both the weather and of course a pot of freshly-brewed single-estate Kona continue to favor us collateral-owning fortunates out here in the Sweet Spot this morning. And what a different game last night's Nats effort turned out to be. Score early, then toss in some add-on runs here and there while the starter and the closer keep their cleats on the opponent's neck. That's the way the game was meant to be played, but despite lots of root-root-rooting for the home team, they haven't been able to pull off very much of that so far this season. It was a pleasure to see it, even if just for one night.

And after a breeze of a trip in on both Monday and Tuesday, traffic was most un-good last night. We were forced to consume nearly an extra hour just in getting to the SE Riverfront area. Plans for a possible pre-game pit-stop went up in smoke at that point, so we just ate at the park. Shredded pork empanadas, plus a loaded burger and some of their excellent wings with blue cheese dressing and of course Mambo sauce. Last night's version of the latter was a little spicier than usual, but maybe they'll have it figured out again by the time of Saturday's game against the Cubs.

And despite the discouraging delays, we were indeed able to walk off with our delightful Trea Turner jump-throw bobble-heads. Pretty nifty as bobble heads tend to go...
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Date: May 16, 2019 12:27PM

seven figure city Wrote:
> People of means have pristine credit scores.

Mine is s-o-o-o-o much better than yours.

> As such, banks don't require collateral.

Egad! You use a BANK? What the hell is wrong witn you?

Date: May 16, 2019 12:37PM

People with decent credit scores qualify for unsecured credit. People with poor credit scores need collateral. If you are using a HELOC because it has lower interest rates, it means you lack the ability to pay off the balance on a monthly basis. There is not other advantage.

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 600

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.