HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
repost: The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake contractors. AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how dems are rolling in this town.
Posted by: WTOP, tokyo rose ()
Date: February 26, 2019 11:37PM

https://wtop.com/sponsored-content/2018/03/the-home-experts/

The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake contractors.

Date: March 26, 2018 05:54PM (began few months earlier)

AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how dems are rolling in this town. This contract then (were illegals from maryland, did unsafe work not meeting code, took forever, didn't finish many parts, lying salesman and workers). the persons "signing": old people who can't remember for 10 seconds of conversation what is said.

At gunpoint.

I'm not only an eye witness, there's certainly a record of it.

((note i spoke generally: i did NOT name a particular contractor - i cited and article by WTOP by a contractor who "was offering helpful tips how to avoid contractors who are scammers". POINT BEING: hard to avoid if there's a gun to your head huh? but democrats are rolling that way while advertising they are helping you "avoid it". helping cover up crime is more the picture I SEE))

--------------------------

as far as i know, this police enforced "contract", the sales person con'ed the elderly people to pay up front (always suggested not to do). this has ramifications on "unfinished work". but they also "changed materials", so what they sold isn't what they put in

easy to sell things when your waving a gun around: that's typically how fairfax county gov workers expect people swallow, so i'm guessing the contractor is affiliated with them (i know for sure the last one was - who i caught in lies before he started. this time: i was threatened with weapons to be quite. so i can be pretty sure the business is COMPLETELY ILLEGITIMATE and affiliated somehow with "some important people" that the county favors, like they do their illegal laborers and green cards)

-----------------------

i'm %99 sure these people are tied to politicians in the area (the company owners, fly by nite operation - it all spells "they get away with it because the county knows who they are - they are untouchables")

it's been months and months - i'd say like 1/2 year. the house is still trashed with the companies "stuff" and as far as i can determine they never show up

Date: July 18, 2018 08:17PM

STILL ONGOING

Date: July 01, 2018 08:07PM

STILL ONGOING

Date: July 29, 2018 03:48PM

STILL ONGOING

Date: August 16, 2018 01:41AM

that's right. still un-finished work yet

aaaamazing (more than 9 months to do what others promise in a few weeks)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: repost: The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake contractors. AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how dems are rolling in this town.
Date: February 26, 2019 11:41PM

A year after the work (which required sending armed men to threaten me "to allow"), there are MANY MAJOR FLAWS.

A FEW NEW FLAWS that are not listed above.

One kind occurred in both major works and would require a total rebuild to fix (https://www.johnbridge.com/ documents MANY such consumer incidents)

Another is a confirmation the contractor never filed an "building permits" and did illegal wiring.

Another: the contractor, conning these old senile people, then got a job to install an already working ceiling fan (the 3rd one btw, the 1st still works), COMPLETE DISABLED the lights on the deck / behind house (a deck that is 5'+ off the ground and has 2 stairs).

I WENT RECENTLY TO FILE A POLICE REPORT. The officers flatly denied to file any report of any of the incidents (and other incidents I don't mention here*

ORIGINAL POLICE HARASSMENT INCIDENT NUMBER:

timothy henderson 703-591-0966. site 703-691-2131 E17-3610872

(in this article. in the past the police refused to take a report or investigate after a different incident, and i told them recently i planned to go forward with that as well)

Under Democrats, Gerry Connelly, Ralph Northam, et al

I WENT RECENTLY TO FILE A POLICE REPORT. The officers flatly denied to file any report of any of the incidents (and other incidents I don't mention here*

Also in a past incident: the courthouse skipped court on ME. fairfax/va prosecutes republicans aimlessly, but they skip court if accused.

POLICE HAVE STOPPED TAKING REPORTS. THEY ONLY ACCEPT ACCUSATIONS ISSUED BY DEMOCRAT GOVERNMENT WORKERS.

POLICE HAVE STOPPED TAKING REPORTS FROM CITIZENS

EXCEPT REPORTS WHICH TARGET (republicans)

I went to the courthouse.

There was no Court Clerk on duty. Only a hispanic giving me a 5 minute "pick up the phone to ask for the clerk" phone chase who was condescending, continually trying to change the subject, and would not say if the Clerk was on duty. (in the past there was no bullet proof window and the Clerk of the Court came to the window if requested).

There was no Magistrate on duty. The magistrate claimed to me, again from behind a bullet proof window and not in view, that he had NO LEGAL EDUCATION.

There were sheriff's deputy but they were "all out". One arrived as I was nearing the parking lot (which costs money to park in).

(i had a legal matter to attend to which required speaking to a sheriff's deputy)

The secretary of the sheriff's office (also behind a thick window, but that i could see) said "it is against policy to give a phone number of any deput out" and told me to leave.

i emailed the police and the sheriff's department

neither got back to me

THIS IS HOW DEMOCRATS ACT "IN OFFICE"

THEY NEED TO GO

I was seized and held for more than 30 days without a trial. Billing #208019, #84090377392 arrest # 2012-3560151, Mag track # 059 GM 12000 84430

during that I viewed someone being tortured over at least weeks. i contacted WTOP 2x they didn't answer. i reported to police: they refused to take a report.

many false arrests all with zero evidence and no defense in court.

previous: had counter suits against us/va/fx "quashed" (refused to be argued or paid to me what they owed - which was allot). finally i had "caught on" to their schemes.

No. CL-2012-10002 - att. gen. skipped court on me, another case.

I was seized and held for more than 30 days without a trial. Billing #208019, #84090377392 arrest # 2012-3560151, Mag track # 059 GM 12000 84430. call it their retribution upon me (as well as by others).

timothy henderson 703-591-0966. site 703-691-2131 E17-3610872. use armed force to "make me" accept fraudulent company preying upon senior citizens

earlier this year: tried to file police reports. police refused to take any of several reports, refusing to hear what most were about - and refusing to here the details (the whole point) of the ones i did begin to mention. as soon as i mentioned eviction they automatically stopped listening and talking to me, infact.

I have all the evidences and much more

several attempts to seize property as well: including seizing tax returns for money i didn't owe there had been no trial concerning Before they returned - at the richmond level. and direct withdrawls by government from my bank account (reported by my bank) without even notifying me. i literally had to call the bank and ask for a rep, on the bank's time, to find out "the government had done it"

Re: repost: The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake contractors. AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how dems are rolling in this town.
Date: February 26, 2019 11:42PM

G2 is not welcome to post nudity, mutilated bodies, pedophelia, foreign attacks and propaganda, or any of his other attacks on usa in this thread.

Posted by: Kuukuuu ()
Date: February 27, 2019 01:47AM

Oh jeeze I’ll bet that you’re fun to live with...

Posted by: xjdep ()
Date: February 27, 2019 11:13AM

xjdep

Posted by: u76t5t4r ()
Date: February 27, 2019 12:24PM

f

Posted by: kxueg ()
Date: February 27, 2019 10:11PM

kxueg

Posted by: cv99c ()
Date: March 01, 2019 11:23AM

cv99c

Posted by: 3gefew ()
Date: March 02, 2019 12:17AM

s

Posted by: werger ()
Date: March 02, 2019 10:57AM

s

Posted by: numpu ()
Date: March 03, 2019 11:01AM

numpu

Posted by: 4jc9b ()
Date: March 03, 2019 12:02PM

4jc9b

Posted by: cvej6 ()
Date: March 17, 2019 08:51PM

many false arrests all with zero evidence and no defense in court

previous: had counter-suits against us/va/fx "quashed" (refused to be argued or paid to me what they owed - which was allot). finally i had "caught on" to their schemes.

No. CL-2012-10002 - att. gen. skipped court on me, another case.

I was seized and held for more than 30 days without a trial. Billing #208019, #84090377392 arrest # 2012-3560151, Mag track # 059 GM 12000 84430. call it their retribution upon me (as well as by others).

timothy henderson 703-591-0966. site 703-691-2131 E17-3610872. use armed force to "make me" accept fraudulent company preying upon senior citizens

Weaponed directive to led fraudulent persons scam elderly people: police doing it. ONGOING issues including possible theft of perhaps hundreds of thousands - but either way seizing the home i built my self with poverty and sweat.

FLAT OUT REFUSAL by local police to take any or a single criminal legal complaint I filed (some weeks ago), only having heard 1 or 2 of several - both which were automatically deflected to "you have to do that at the courthouse" (they lie - i'm quite certain a police report # is required and told them that).

Posted by: cvej6 ()
Date: March 17, 2019 08:52PM

> seizing the home i built my self with poverty and sweat.

(to be replaced with a cheap ass downgrade with no real windows - ie, like a "cell")

Posted by: m7vet ()
Date: March 18, 2019 12:56PM

Posted by: batshit looney trumptards ()
Date: March 18, 2019 01:45PM

WTOP, tokyo rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://wtop.com/sponsored-content/2018/03/the-hom
> e-experts/
>
> The Home Expert Series: how to avoid fake
> contractors.
>
> Date: March 26, 2018 05:54PM (began few months
> earlier)
>
> AN OFFICER THREATENED ME WITH WEAPONED FORCE TO
> PUSH ILLEGAL ALIENS TO WORK IN MY HOME. That's how
> dems are rolling in this town. This contract then
> (were illegals from maryland, did unsafe work not
> meeting code, took forever, didn't finish many
> parts, lying salesman and workers). the persons
> "signing": old people who can't remember for 10
> seconds of conversation what is said.
>
> At gunpoint.
>
> I'm not only an eye witness, there's certainly a
> record of it.

you need to be careful dude, if it sounds like a scam it probably is a scam. i needed to get a little work done on my crib last year and had a guy out come out for a free estimate, next thing i know, there’s a bunch of hispanics up on my roof listening to “la cucaracha”.

next time i will do a little more research!

Posted by: efpdm ()
Date: March 19, 2019 01:29AM

efpdm

Posted by: 7bkg6 ()
Date: March 22, 2019 12:03AM

7bkg6

Posted by: dwttf ()
Date: March 23, 2019 11:09PM

dwttf

Posted by: dp9kx ()
Date: March 26, 2019 10:59AM

dp9kx

Posted by: 4t5gr ()
Date: April 01, 2019 09:09PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: fjmuj ()
Date: April 24, 2019 06:21PM

fjmuj

Posted by: Now what? ()
Date: April 24, 2019 06:57PM

I think you’re crazy.

Posted by: I know! ()
Date: April 24, 2019 06:58PM

Take your medicine and get some sleep.

Posted by: MikeHuntHurts ()
Date: April 25, 2019 01:02AM

Is OP Fairfax Spunky the Marine Colonel?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.