HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Jaundiced Trump Voters
Posted by: Democrats Are No Choice ()
Date: February 20, 2019 12:47PM

There are millions of Donald Trump voters who can be called "Jaundiced Trump Voters" these voters do not like President Trumps personal demeanor and ego one bit . They hate it when the president calls out others in unkind ways saying "mean" things about federal liberal judges , illegals, and others. They cringe when the president a powerful person openly criticizes average American citizens personally. If asked their opinion about Trump they may say he's not doing a great job and he's a terrible man

When election day finally comes around they will have pondered their voting choice with much effort and thought , with regard to what will be the best for them and their families and the nation.

They will vote again for President Trump as they did in 2016 because a vote for the left leaning Democrat will not be a choice, but a vote for further disaster of their personal financial holdings their freedom and the nations and the worlds well being as a whole

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Jaundiced Trump Voters
Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: February 20, 2019 10:13PM

Yeah, i b voting for pres Trump again...the Dems have lost their mind on all the crazy talk...no way! On that shit...

Posted by: Jed Clampett ()
Date: February 21, 2019 09:29AM

^^^ Too complicated for you, Jethroe?

Posted by: Independent Ian ()
Date: February 21, 2019 10:51AM

I too will vote for Trump again. Hillary was just too unacceptable. Give me Bloomberg or Sherrod Brown and I'd probably vote for the dem. But, just like in 2016, the dems are going to go way too far from the middle. At least Trump isn't a crazy partisan. He might be a borish asshole, but he governs pretty much a few degrees right from down the middle.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.