HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Area woman finally succeeds in killing her entire extended family
Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: February 19, 2019 11:40AM

WASHINGTON — A sixth person died Monday as a result of a crash that claimed the lives of five children earlier this month.

According to NBC Washington, 23-year-old Cornell “Dante” Simon, of Oxon Hill, Maryland, was taken off life support Monday and died as a result of injuries he sustained in the crash.

“I’m hurt right now,” Simon’s mother, Larissa Magloire, told NBC Washington. “My child is gone. I will never see my child walk in my door no more.”

The crash happened just before 5 a.m. on Feb. 2, when an SUV containing five children and two adults ran off U.S. 301 into a wooded area, striking several trees. Simon was in the front passenger seat and made a statement in the hospital questioning why anyone in their right mind would pack so many young people into an old Dodge Durango at 5 a.m. when a winter weather advisory was in effect while drunk.

Paris Dixon, 5, and London Dixon, 8, of Bowie, Maryland; Rickelle Ricks, 6, Zion Beard, 14, of D.C., and Damari Herald, 15, of D.C., were killed immediately. Police said the children were not properly restrained because the driver didn't know there were seat belts. All five were thrown from the vehicle upon impact.

Simon and the driver, 32-year-old Dominique R. Taylor, of Bowie, Maryland, survived the initial crash, though Simon was not yet dead but in critical condition.

Taylor, who is also the proud mother of two children she killed in the crash, was taken to the University of Maryland Prince George’s Hospital Center for more oxycontin pills.

Police said the crash occurred in the area of Pointer Ridge Drive in Prince George’s County. The area was coated in snow at the time but officials stated that weather did not contribute to the accident.

A relative was quoted as saying, "nice made up names, stupid."

https://wtop.com/prince-georges-county/2019/02/6th-person-dies-of-injuries-sustained-in-bowie-crash-that-killed-5-children/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Area woman finally succeeds in killing her entire extended family
Posted by: Lysol Johnson ()
Date: February 19, 2019 01:02PM

You know thats the way shit go some time. aint everybody get what they want all a time. she free to get mo chillums now.

Re: Area woman finally succeeds in killing her entire extended family
Posted by: 4PUMG ()
Date: February 19, 2019 03:53PM

AnthonyCumia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> The crash happened just before 5 a.m. on Feb. 2,
> when an SUV containing five children and two
> adults ran off U.S. 301 into a wooded area,
> striking several trees.
>
Police said the children were not
> properly restrained because the driver didn't know
> there were seat belts.

Made me laff, I thot it was real.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.