HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Canadian ‘Instagram Influencer’ Charged After Video of Tossing Chair Off Balcony
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: February 15, 2019 10:20PM

Marcella-Zoia-allegedly-threw-chairs-fro

19yr old tosses chair out window of a 45 story (to attract a rich young stud maybe?)

she attracts police instead: and is arrested

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Canadian ‘Instagram Influencer’ Charged After Video of Tossing Chair Off Balcony
Posted by: 6jhey ()
Date: February 15, 2019 10:22PM

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/02/14/canadian-instagram-influencer-charged-after-video-of-tossing-chairs-off-balcony/

i'm pretty sure 15yr old is the "cut-off" date for forgiveness on that

but Canadians already forgave her, if i read the article right

Re: Canadian ‘Instagram Influencer’ Charged After Video of Tossing Chair Off Balcony
Posted by: dafuk ()
Date: February 15, 2019 11:49PM

I know it didn't start with Breitbart, who's the genius that started calling these idiots "influencers"?

Posted by: ClauSss ()
Date: October 01, 2020 01:09PM

Hi, guys. Instagram is the most popular social network in the world now. There, people can watch videos of different content, add photos, and much more. The most important plus is that you can earn money from here. I also wanted to develop my instagram profile at one time and found these guys HelpWYZ.com .On all sites, prices are about 30$ per 1000 likes, while here prices are10$ per 2000 likes . Thanks to the fact that all the likes were delivered on time, I quickly broke into the trends. After a while, I earned my first money on instagram (1000$). My hobby turned into earning money, it's cool)

Posted by: ClauSss ()
Date: October 01, 2020 01:13PM

Hi, guys. Instagram is the most popular social network in the world now. There, people can watch videos of different content, add photos, and much more. The most important plus is that you can earn money from here. I also wanted to develop my instagram profile at one time and found these guys HelpWYZ.com .On all sites, prices are about 30$ per 1000 likes, while here prices are10$ per 2000 likes . Thanks to the fact that all the likes were delivered on time, I quickly broke into the trends. After a while, I earned my first money on instagram (1000$). My hobby turned into earning money, it's cool)

Posted by: Mikyy ()
Date: October 05, 2020 03:40AM

Hi,man!It's really cool method. Thank you for recommendation

Posted by: rergrg ()
Date: October 05, 2020 05:11AM

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted by: 34gg ()
Date: October 05, 2020 05:12AM

b4e3b1e7f4df70d60b5c9fbaa068965a.jpg

Posted by: ergreg ()
Date: October 05, 2020 05:15AM

PdTgCzGcrUm_1vGtscIOOFNjf3Nn5sKxiDkLAHC3

"dont' worry that snow is pretty thick it isn't going to bother anyone"

Posted by: and the finale, finally found it ()
Date: October 05, 2020 05:18AM

naIaH7p.gif

canada protest riot

Posted by: CALL THE COPS on her !! ()
Date: October 05, 2020 05:21AM

300.gif

Posted by: rrgrgrtg ()
Date: October 05, 2020 05:23AM

3bb37d5c814adab4430bd551dab47efd.gif

Posted by: rgergerg ()
Date: October 05, 2020 05:37AM

TFxhXXZGSxOLMgnn8J0x_Clear_Shell-Game.0.

Posted by: h6x9f ()
Date: October 05, 2020 08:22AM

Are you having fun?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.