HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gov. Northam: ‘I Am Not Going Anywhere’ — Virginia Needs Someone with a Moral Compass
Posted by: This fucking hick=RETARDED ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:54AM

Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Gov. Ralph Northam (D-VA) said he would not resign over the scandal over a racist photo on his 1984 medical school yearbook page.

Northam said, “While we have made a lot of progress in Virginia, slavery has ended, schools have been desegregated, we have ended the Jim Crow laws, easier access to voting, it is abundantly clear that we still have a lot of work to do, and I really think this week raised the level of awareness in the Commonwealth and in this country that we have not seen certainly in my lifetime.”

He continued, “We have worked very hard. We’ve had a good first year, and I’m a leader. I’ve been in some very difficult situations, life-and-death situations, taken care of sick children.”

He added, “Right now, Virginia needs someone that can heal. There’s no better person to do that than a doctor. Virginia also needs someone who is strong, who has empathy, who has courage, and who has a moral compass and that’s why I am not going anywhere. I have learned from this. I have a lot more to learn. But we near a unique opportunity now, again a 400-year anniversary of the history, whether bit good or bad in Virginia to really make some impactful changes.”

pjimage-6-600x400.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gov. Northam: ‘I Am Not Going Anywhere’ — Virginia Needs Someone with a Moral Compass
Posted by: if this had been ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:29AM

If this had been a Republican, the reporter who immediately have said aren't doctors supposed to:

FIRST DO NO HARM

Re: Gov. Northam: ‘I Am Not Going Anywhere’ — Virginia Needs Someone with a Moral Compass
Date: February 11, 2019 07:35AM

He needs to stop digging and give someone else the shovel.

Posted by: Army doctor. Figures ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:55AM

I know we've all come to the conclusion that our governor is a complete and total moron. He should have stayed holed up in the governors mansion. My gosh, how did this retard become a fucking M.D.? Seriously, all politics aside, he's very, very stupid.

Posted by: libtards unite ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:34AM

He's a solid representation of the current democratic party.

Niggers rape women and the white guys make fun of the niggers.

What's got you people all lathered up is the usual way of doing business is to pretend that none of this is true. You all seem shocked when we start peeling that onion.

Posted by: The gift that keeps on giving ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:43AM

The guy is certifiably retarded. Is he really a GOP plant who's mission is to destroy the VA dems from within?

Attachments:
northam slave comment.jpg

Posted by: Heil Ralph! ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:00AM

Moral Compass? lol. Hey, let's kill babies after they've been birthed if the mother doesn't want it. His moral compass is about as good as Joseph Mengele's.

Posted by: Yeah, he’s not too bright ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:04AM

Yeah, I would not have called them “Indentured Servants”. Not the best choice of words. I would have called them “Dumb Fucking Niggers”.

Posted by: Broken Compass ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:57AM

Only problem is that his Moral Compass points directly to the seventh circle of hell. And he desperately wants to lead us all there. He is the most evil American politician of my lifetime.

Posted by: Little Cuck Repubes! ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:59AM

Yeah, like you little dick repubes have any moral compass.
Traitor trunk must resign for raping a 13 yr. old.

Attachments:
f7216babded88f22ab2dc367a5cbec4d1f82bb92d31fd25dbedb223487822a12.jpg

Posted by: KimY ()
Date: February 11, 2019 10:14AM

He needs to resign. He is repugnant!

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: February 11, 2019 10:37AM

Coonman is not a resigning! He is just white racist, privileged and a Democrat. All good reasons to ignore reality.

Posted by: First Things First ()
Date: February 11, 2019 10:56AM

Justin Fairfax has to go now, either resign or be impeached

Then we'll work on Herring then Ralph to follow Fairfax's "lead" as What Fairfax has done is far worse then college joking around years ago

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: February 11, 2019 11:01AM

^^^ So you would support the impeachment of Justice Kavanaugh then?

Posted by: Keeping it real ()
Date: February 11, 2019 11:11AM

Hmmm... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ So you would support the impeachment of
> Justice Kavanaugh then?

2 of his 4 accusers have admitted they lied. Blasey-Ford had ZERO witnesses to confirm her story and couldn't tell us when or where it occurred. Kavanaugh rejects even knowing her.

Fairfax's accusers can both tell us when and where it occurred and give graphic details. Fairfax admits to not only knowing both women but also with having sex with both of them.

I'm willing to wait for an investigation. Unlike you retarded libfags did when it came to Kavanaugh. And then, when the FBI did (yet another) investigation into the allegations, they said it could never be collaborated because it happened 35 years ago and neither chick ever told anyone about it until 5 years ago (when Kavanaugh's name made it to the top of the Federalists recommended list).

You are hypocritical piece of shit. But you already knew that, didn't ya?

Posted by: Bad form... ()
Date: February 11, 2019 12:20PM

Nobody admitted to lying and the so-called FBI investigation was a complete farce in which no testimony was either sought or taken from either the accused or the accuser. This was all just a rush past any evidence at all to get to confirmation, just as McConnell had promised. Not st all what you clowns are looking for re Justin Fairfax for whom 1.4 million Virginians voted just 15 months ago.

Posted by: sure gramps ()
Date: February 11, 2019 02:48PM

Bad form... Wrote:
> Nobody admitted to lying and the so-called FBI
> investigation was a complete farce in which no
> testimony was either sought or taken from either
> the accused or the accuser. This was all just a
> rush past any evidence at all to get to
> confirmation, just as McConnell had promised. Not
> st all what you clowns are looking for re Justin
> Fairfax for whom 1.4 million Virginians voted just
> 15 months ago.

6 lies in one (run-on, lame) post. Nice!

Posted by: conVince ()
Date: February 11, 2019 03:05PM

Hmmm... Wrote:
> ^^^ So you would support the impeachment of
> Justice Kavanaugh then?

Let us know when the friends of these Fairfakks accusers say the accusers are full of shit and when one of the accusers recants, then come back and re-post your question. Because only then will we be approaching an apples-to-apples comparison between the Fairfakks and Kavanaugh stories.

Here we are in the Demokrats' version of "zero tolerance" when applied to their own party... the top three officials in Virginia can literally wear blackface, wear klan hoods, re-term slavery as "indentured servitude", and rape women, and face no justice or a single resignation... sounds legit. "Rules are for thee, but not for me".

------------------------------------

twitter @EyeAmU

Posted by: JimR ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:29PM

He needs to resign!

Posted by: I like this ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:17PM

Here we are in the Demokrats' version of "zero tolerance" when applied to their own party... the top three officials in Virginia can literally wear blackface, wear klan hoods, re-term slavery as "indentured servitude", and rape women, and face no justice or a single resignation... sounds legit. "Rules are for thee, but not for me".

;>)

Posted by: Topper ()
Date: February 12, 2019 10:15AM

Posted by: 3rd grade waste of time ()
Date: February 12, 2019 11:37AM

So-called 'zero-tolerance' has always been a childish idea, no matter who has proposed it or in what regard.

Posted by: neehm ()
Date: February 12, 2019 02:14PM

we've been told since Clinton the earth's magnetic field could flip any year and it may already have started. what does northam KNOW??

If it weren't for double standards, democrats would have no standards at all.
Posted by: Not a sermon, just a fact ()
Date: February 12, 2019 05:41PM

FU donkeys.

Date: February 12, 2019 10:34PM

Top.

Date: February 18, 2019 09:20AM

Let's keep this one on top!

Posted by: Right wing = morons & assholes ()
Date: February 18, 2019 09:23AM

Go suck a dick, loser!

Date: February 18, 2019 09:30AM

Right wing = morons & assholes Wrote:
> Go suck a dick, loser!

Thanks for your help in keeping this one on top!

Date: February 19, 2019 10:04AM

Top.

Date: February 20, 2019 12:11PM

Topperooney!

Date: February 21, 2019 12:50PM

Topster.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.