HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 10
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:49PM

The 40K is a lie.

According to the 2017 (latest full year posted) Uniform Crime Report, there were a total of 15,129 murders in the US in 2017. Of that 10,982 were committed with a firearm of some type. That is almost a quarter of the false number of 40K being thrown out.

Interestingly, of the 15,129 murders in the US, 7,851 were black victims. 92% of which were killed by other blacks (13% of the population). If people really cared about those killed, they would research why 13% of the population commits nearly 50% of the murders.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:50PM

The Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The 40K is a lie.
>
> According to the 2017 (latest full year posted)
> Uniform Crime Report, there were a total of 15,129
> murders in the US in 2017. Of that 10,982 were
> committed with a firearm of some type. That is
> almost a quarter of the false number of 40K being
> thrown out.
>
> Interestingly, of the 15,129 murders in the US,
> 7,851 were black victims. 92% of which were killed
> by other blacks (13% of the population). If people
> really cared about those killed, they would
> research why 13% of the population commits nearly
> 50% of the murders.


Here's the link: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-20

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: BHMJM ()
Date: February 24, 2019 08:34PM

The Impotence of America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only liberals frequent firing ranges. A real
> American wouldn’t be caught dead in one. This
> one now has doors. What’s next, Glory holes for
> reloading?


That looks like a damn nice range. Must be one of them country club type ones, like the Beverly Hills gun club.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: I’m curious ()
Date: February 24, 2019 10:50PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Impotence of America ()
Date: February 24, 2019 11:01PM

How many of you Liberal faggots go to the range, come home and clean your firearm with a Q-tip? I suppose you have a cute little name for it,too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: impotence is impotent ()
Date: February 24, 2019 11:09PM

Why would anyone name their qtips??? That’s 350 minimum. It’s a waste of fufin time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Impotence of America ()
Date: February 25, 2019 07:48AM

How many of you range boys ever used a firearm for self-defense? Did you put the intruder down or just put a hole in the wall?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: adhfdhfd ()
Date: February 25, 2019 07:51AM

The Impotence of America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many of you range boys ever used a firearm for
> self-defense? Did you put the intruder down or
> just put a hole in the wall?


I haven't used my Life or Fire Insurance either. But, I'll still keep it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Mutual of Omaha ()
Date: February 25, 2019 08:00AM

The great thing about life and fire insurance policies is that, unlike keeping a gun in the home, they don't increase your risk of anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Impotence of America ()
Date: February 25, 2019 08:14AM

adhfdhfd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Impotence of America Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How many of you range boys ever used a firearm
> for
> > self-defense? Did you put the intruder down or
> > just put a hole in the wall?
>
>
> I haven't used my Life or Fire Insurance either.
> But, I'll still keep it.

Tycoon liberal response. Are you proficient with paper targets?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUTFK ()
Date: February 25, 2019 08:16AM

Mutual of Omaha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The great thing about life and fire insurance
> policies is that, unlike keeping a gun in the
> home, they don't increase your risk of anything.


Cheesus christ you libtardz are fuking stupid. You've been unable to post one single reference supporting your lies even when continuously asked for one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Impotence of America ()
Date: February 25, 2019 10:49AM

Liberals like the semi autos in the 9mm size. A real dandy firearm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 25, 2019 10:54AM

The Impotence of America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> adhfdhfd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Impotence of America Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > How many of you range boys ever used a
> firearm
> > for
> > > self-defense? Did you put the intruder down
> or
> > > just put a hole in the wall?
> >
> >
> > I haven't used my Life or Fire Insurance
> either.
> > But, I'll still keep it.
>
> Tycoon liberal response. Are you proficient with
> paper targets?

“Tycoon liberal response “?????? See folks another brain dead DIM WITTED DEM, trying to play all grown up and pretending to be a conservative.
No one here believes you know anything about guns. Nor are you capable of having an intelligent conversation on the subject. Typical Liberal!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: You're hurting your cause ()
Date: February 25, 2019 10:57AM

Mutual of Omaha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The great thing about life and fire insurance
> policies is that, unlike keeping a gun in the
> home, they don't increase your risk of anything.


Not true. Study by National Insurance Crime Bureau found that having insurance in general increases the likelihood of crimes such as arson. You still haven't been correct on anything in this entire thread. What a fool you've turned out to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 25, 2019 10:59AM

Looks like we forced DIM WIT “G=D” to hide his LYING ass in shame. He now is forced to pretend he’s a gun guy to spew more of his lunatic LIES.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Common knowledge ()
Date: February 25, 2019 11:10AM

Lift a finger once in a while, Dumbo. Google is your friend. Try entering...

'Guns deaths in America 2018'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Impotence of America ()
Date: February 25, 2019 11:51AM

DEMS = DIM WITS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Impotence of America Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > adhfdhfd Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The Impotence of America Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > How many of you range boys ever used a
> > firearm
> > > for
> > > > self-defense? Did you put the intruder down
> > or
> > > > just put a hole in the wall?
> > >
> > >
> > > I haven't used my Life or Fire Insurance
> > either.
> > > But, I'll still keep it.
> >
> > Tycoon liberal response. Are you proficient
> with
> > paper targets?
>
> “Tycoon liberal response “?????? See folks
> another brain dead DIM WITTED DEM, trying to play
> all grown up and pretending to be a conservative.
> No one here believes you know anything about
> guns. Nor are you capable of having an intelligent
> conversation on the subject. Typical Liberal!!!!!!


So, you’re not proficient with shooting paper targets. Are you a shooter or a poster?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: commie socialists 4 gun control ()
Date: February 25, 2019 12:28PM

Anyone remember when Hugo Chavez took office in 2002. One of the first legislative acts under his dictatorship was to have his puppet legislature pass the the 'Control of Arms, Munitions and Disarmament Law'. It clamped down hard on already strict private gun ownership, making it all but impossible to buy new guns or ammo. Then, when the shit was hitting the fan in 2012, Chavez passed the second version of the law, leading to confiscation of private fire arms. How'd that work out for the morons in Venezuela who put that commie socialist piece of shit into office? They haven't had a fair election since either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: February 25, 2019 12:35PM

Chavez was elected President of Venezuela in 1998. He was re-elected in 2000, 2006, and 2012.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: PHYNT ()
Date: February 25, 2019 12:41PM

Common knowledge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lift a finger once in a while, Dumbo. Google is
> your friend. Try entering...
>
> 'Guns deaths in America 2018'


You've obviously already got the websites saved. Why is it so difficult for you to provide a source for your facts? The is only one reason for people to continue to hide what their source is, because they know it's a lie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Common knowledge ()
Date: February 25, 2019 12:46PM

No, asshole. You are the ignorant one here. You should be the one off doing the learning, and you shouldn't have needed as much as the help I've generously provided either. Just too much of a stupid shit to have made any sense out of it, I guess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: common asswipe ()
Date: February 25, 2019 12:55PM

Saying you got the numbers from the CDC is not providing a source. No where does the CDC website say 40,000 gun deaths a year. The only thing you've provided is proof of your lies asshole. Christ you libtardz are fucking stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: bigger the gun,bigger the man ()
Date: February 25, 2019 04:03PM

You’re not an American man if you don’t own a gun. Guns give you the masculinity to face the world. Guns = Respect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Guntards in tatters ()
Date: February 25, 2019 04:24PM

Can’t find CDC stats even when told they are CDC stats and being handed the text to google to find them. Pretty sorry. Especially after not knowing the numbers to begin with. Mega-loserness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A love of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: davis antenna ()
Date: February 25, 2019 04:33PM

bigger the gun,bigger the man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You’re not an American man if you don’t own a
> gun. Guns give you the masculinity to face the
> world. Guns = Respect.


Yes because without a gun these cowards can not defend themselves in any way. Gun owners are trying to compensate for their incredible and overwhelming fear.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A love of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The BIGGER the BEST ()
Date: February 25, 2019 04:43PM

davis antenna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bigger the gun,bigger the man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You’re not an American man if you don’t own
> a
> > gun. Guns give you the masculinity to face the
> > world. Guns = Respect.
>
>
> Yes because without a gun these cowards can not
> defend themselves in any way. Gun owners are
> trying to compensate for their incredible and
> overwhelming fear.


Bullshit, I own a big gun, a really big truck and a extremely large dick. Not afraid of anything.the

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Low-T ()
Date: February 25, 2019 04:48PM

They only imagine that their guns are going to save them. In a pinch, they can’t find them and then are too shaken to use them properly. Victims-in-waiting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Ass WISQARS ()
Date: February 25, 2019 04:52PM

Guntards in tatters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can’t find CDC stats even when told they are CDC
> stats and being handed the text to google to find
> them. Pretty sorry. Especially after not knowing
> the numbers to begin with. Mega-loserness.



Finding the CDC numbers isn't the problem.

Your problem is that nothing at CDC supports your bullshit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Olive Branch ()
Date: February 25, 2019 05:01PM

Peace, love a big men with big guns :)
Attachments:
E7354F44-3170-4413-81AE-3FE66F239298.jpeg
1152E99E-E0A2-476C-A386-87CC985D3E36.jpeg
88427435-140B-4D95-977B-4EA28CF13792.jpeg
E3918799-7D83-41A5-940B-F13226DAF152.jpeg
5521EBE9-8E8B-49DC-B5B1-B957C0D83D34.jpeg
8D09ABCA-4D15-4275-B678-D633A9326193.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: libtard logic is an oxymoron ()
Date: February 25, 2019 05:28PM

...
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Truth Wins ()
Date: February 25, 2019 05:53PM

The Democrat Plan for America.
Let's look at GUN-CONTROL's success story.

Attachments:
Gang Violence-1.jpg
1498087362751.jpg
a74fb201fd81c6ede97d02a8467a3f36.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Cool Photos, Bro ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:03PM

Did a gun shoot those heads off? I want one!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: KNIVES = DEATH ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:14PM

Cool Photos, Bro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did a gun shoot those heads off? I want one!


The knives made them do this to those defenseless people. If we ban all knives all bad people will go away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: UHWGX ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:23PM

those are some great photos from Central America, a great argument to build the damn border wall

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: February 25, 2019 09:30PM

"During 2000--2002, the Task Force on Community Preventive Services (the Task Force), an independent nonfederal task force, conducted a systematic review of scientific evidence regarding the effectiveness of firearms laws in preventing violence, including violent crimes, suicide, and unintentional injury. The Task Force found insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or combinations of laws reviewed on violent outcomes."

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5214a2.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: fdhadhdf ()
Date: February 26, 2019 07:37AM

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians.
Which means LIBTURDS ARE FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!


A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism.
“The interpretation of the coding of the political attitude items in the descriptive and preliminary analyses portion of the manuscript was exactly reversed,” the journal said in the startling correction.

“The descriptive analyses report that those higher in Eysenck’s psychoticism are more conservative, but they are actually more liberal; and where the original manuscript reports those higher in neuroticism and social desirability are more liberal, they are, in fact, more conservative.”

In the paper, psychoticism is associated with traits such as tough-mindedness, risk-taking, sensation-seeking, impulsivity and authoritarianism.

The social-desirability scale measures people’s tendency to answer questions in ways they believe would please researchers, even if it means overestimating their positive characteristics and underestimating negative ones.
The erroneous report has been cited 45 times, according to Thomson Reuters Web of Science.

Brad Verhulst, a Virginia Commonwealth University researcher and a co-author of the paper, said he was not sure who was to blame. “I don’t know where it happened. All I know is it happened,” he told Retraction Watch, a blog that tracks corrections in academic papers. “It’s our fault for not figuring it out before.”

The journal said the error doesn’t change the main conclusions of the paper, which found that “personality traits do not cause people to develop political attitudes.”

But professor Steven Ludeke of the University of Southern Denmark, who pointed out the errors, told Retraction Watch that they “matter quite a lot.”
“The erroneous results represented some of the larger correlations between personality and politics ever reported; they were reported and interpreted, repeatedly, in the wrong direction,” he said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 26, 2019 08:17AM

The Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Task Force found insufficient evidence to determine the
> effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or combinations of
> laws reviewed on violent outcomes.

Insufficient evidence, eh? To a non-stupid person, that would likely suggest a need for gathering more evidence -- such as might have been produced by CDC-funded studies of the sorts that were banned by the NRA's Dickey Amendment gag-order.

What we know today anyway is that there are an annual 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country, and that irresponsible gun-fags are not willing to participate in any sort of harm-reduction efforts, no matter how high the levels of needless carnage and destruction might go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: pointing out stuff ()
Date: February 26, 2019 10:00AM

Just to point out, not all democrats are bad. My dad still calls himself a democrat, but he's still got this idea that JFK would be one today. It's the libreal(read socialist) side of them that's bad. The more guns in the home myth debunked by your own people, but I'm %100 positive you are too brainwashed to A; read it and 2; let it sink in;

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x334436 :


Figured I'd drag this one from the archives, original discussion here- http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

We've often heard the statement that just having a gun in a house makes one 2.7 times more likely to be the victim of gun violence.

The root of this statistic is a 1993 study published in the New England Journal of Medicine by Arthur Kellermann et al

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/329/15/1084

The conclusion reads in part:

Despite the widely held belief that guns are effective for protection, our results suggest that they actually pose a substantial threat to members of the household. People who keep guns in their homes appear to be at greater risk of homicide in the home than people who do not. Most of this risk is due to a substantially greater risk of homicide at the hands of a family member or intimate acquaintance.


Here are the problems that many have noted-

The authors note that "One or more guns were reportedly kept in 45.4 percent of the homes of the case subjects," This implies that no guns were kept in 54.6% of the households. No study was made of how many were killed by guns kept in the home versus those brought in by a perpetrator.

Five years later, Kellerman revised himself (quoting http://www.guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.ht... ):

A subsequent study, again by Kellermann, of fatal and non-fatal gunshot woundings, showed that only 14.2% of the shootings involving a gun whose origins were known, involved a gun kept in the home where the shooting occurred. (Kellermann, et. al. 1998. "Injuries and deaths due to firearms in the home." Journal of Trauma 45:263-267) ("The authors reported that among those 438 assaultive gunshot woundings, 49 involved a gun 'kept in the home where the shooting occurred,' 295 involved a gun brought to the scene from elsewhere, and another 94 involved a gun whose origins were not noted by the police.") (Kleck, Gary. "Can Owning a Gun Really Triple the Owner's Chances of Being Murdered?" Homicide Studies 5 <2001>.)


Secondly, no correlation was made between "independent" factors that actually may have been factors related to each other- they treated illicit drug use, having an arrest record, living alone or not, renting, having a gun, and a history of domestic abuse as independent variables without any relationship to each other. No collateral multivariate analysis was performed. The correlation to each control was not predicated on other factors, just gun ownership. They gave the same weight to a gun death in a household with someone with a previous arrest as to a gun death in a household where an intruder brought their own gun to a home invasion and shot the occupant (each weighting was independent, not cumulative). No correlation was explored for similar situations with the only difference being gun ownership.

Thirdly, there were significant differences between the study participants and the control. There was a 30% difference between home ownership vs renting between subjects and control, and a 15% difference in living alone or not. Only 48% of the control subjects were interviewed in person. Never mind that there were more users of illicit drugs, alcoholics, and persons with a history of violence in the households of the case subjects than in the households of the controls.

Finally, correlation doesn't equate to causation. They state in one place, "keeping a gun in the home was strongly and independently associated with an increased risk of homicide". "Associated with", not "causally related to". The possibility of why a gun was kept in the home was not explored nor accounted for- so a person who lives in a high crime neighborhood who may already be at higher risk of homicide death was treated the same as a person shot in a "nice" neighborhood.

Further reading (some are related to Kellermann's previous work on the subject, just to show how tortured his conclusions are):

http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel013101.shtml

http://guncite.com/gun-control-kellermann-3times.html

http://www.reason.com/news/show/30225.html

http://www.guncite.com/journals/tennmed.html

http://www.guncite.com/kleckjama01.html -- this one is an especially good article published in the Journal of the American Medical Association

quoting the above:
This association was at least partly attributable to confounding factors that are known to be strongly associated with both gun ownership and homicide victimization, such as dealing in illicit drugs (but not drug use) and membership in a street gang. Either of these confounding factors alone is associated strongly enough with gun ownership and homicide victimization to produce a spurious odds ratio of 2.8,<14> and neither factor was controlled by the researchers. Indeed, most factors that increase the risk of homicide victimization in a way that is evident to the subjects are likely to also motivate some of them to acquire a gun for self-protection.<15> Thus, a positive gun-homicide association is expected even if gun possession had no impact whatsoever on homicide risk.


-------------------------


Here are some other threads discussing problems with methodology w/r/t studies of this kind:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...


Printer Friendly | Permalink | | Top

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 26, 2019 10:51AM

Seriously?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Hfhfh ()
Date: February 26, 2019 10:58AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Facts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Task Force found insufficient evidence to
> determine the
> > effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or
> combinations of
> > laws reviewed on violent outcomes.
>
> Insufficient evidence, eh? To a non-stupid
> person, that would likely suggest a need for
> gathering more evidence -- such as might have been
> produced by CDC-funded studies of the sorts that
> were banned by the NRA's Dickey Amendment
> gag-order.
>
> What we know today anyway is that there are an
> annual 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country,
> and that irresponsible gun-fags are not willing to
> participate in any sort of harm-reduction efforts,
> no matter how high the levels of needless carnage
> and destruction might go.

“Insufficient evidence” to an educated person means that it’s not enough, as in lacking. That in no way implies further evidence exist to support your point of view. The researchers studied it for nearly 3 years (2000-2002) and couldn’t find sufficient evidence that gun control works.

Another falsehood in your post is where you state that the Dicky Amendment forbids research. That is incorrect. As the very study we are discussing took place 3-5 years after the Dicky Amendment was passed.

The Dicky Amendment prevents federal funds being used to produce junk science and propaganda like the Kellerman studies. As it should. I’m surprised that a seemingly intelligent person like yourself would support using federal funding to produce misinformation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: JDBLE ()
Date: February 26, 2019 12:53PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously?


just as I thought, you refuse to read it because you are scared it will cause you to actually think

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Audie Murphy ()
Date: February 26, 2019 01:03PM

JDBLE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seriously?
>
>
> just as I thought, you refuse to read it because
> you are scared it will cause you to actually think


You serve your country? A man ain’t American until he does his goddamn duty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: libtard troll said what ()
Date: February 26, 2019 01:34PM

Audie Murphy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JDBLE Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Seriously?
> >
> >
> > just as I thought, you refuse to read it
> because
> > you are scared it will cause you to actually
> think
>
>
> You serve your country? A man ain’t American
> until he does his goddamn duty.


This from a tard who uses CoD to get all his firearm and combat expiernce

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Audie Murphy ()
Date: February 26, 2019 02:58PM

libtard troll said what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Audie Murphy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JDBLE Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Seriously?
> > >
> > >
> > > just as I thought, you refuse to read it
> > because
> > > you are scared it will cause you to actually
> > think
> >
> >
> > You serve your country? A man ain’t American
> > until he does his goddamn duty.
>
>
> This from a tard who uses CoD to get all his
> firearm and combat expiernce

Answer the question

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: February 26, 2019 03:13PM

.
Attachments:
jesus-f-c-jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: WTATD ()
Date: February 26, 2019 03:14PM

Audie Murphy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> libtard troll said what Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > JDBLE Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Seriously?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > just as I thought, you refuse to read it
> > > because
> > > > you are scared it will cause you to
> actually
> > > think
> > >
> > >
> > > You serve your country? A man ain’t
> American
> > > until he does his goddamn duty.
> >
> >
> > This from a tard who uses CoD to get all his
> > firearm and combat expiernce
>
> Answer the question


I medicaled out of basic. How far did you get?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: UBHCH ()
Date: February 26, 2019 03:20PM

AnthonyCumia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .


I love how the brave keyboard libtarded SJW has no problem ridiculing Christianity or Judaism when he knows there will be no repercussions.
Yet that same brave SJW won't ridicule mohammad because muslims will slit his throat for doing so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: lying liars always lie ()
Date: February 26, 2019 03:59PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Facts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Task Force found insufficient evidence to
> determine the
> > effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or
> combinations of
> > laws reviewed on violent outcomes.
>
> Insufficient evidence, eh? To a non-stupid
> person, that would likely suggest a need for
> gathering more evidence -- such as might have been
> produced by CDC-funded studies of the sorts that
> were banned by the NRA's Dickey Amendment
> gag-order.

Banned? Stop your lies. If such studies were banned, how'd these come about?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6230a1.htm

https://dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dms/files/cdcgunviolencereport10315.pdf

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db241.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Audie Murphy ()
Date: February 26, 2019 04:11PM

WTATD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Audie Murphy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > libtard troll said what Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > JDBLE Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Seriously?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > just as I thought, you refuse to read it
> > > > because
> > > > > you are scared it will cause you to
> > actually
> > > > think
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You serve your country? A man ain’t
> > American
> > > > until he does his goddamn duty.
> > >
> > >
> > > This from a tard who uses CoD to get all his
> > > firearm and combat expiernce
> >
> > Answer the question
>
> t
> I medicaled out of basic. How far did you get?

Couldn’t handle it,huh? Oh, I survived basic, a war or two, came back and......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DKPPK ()
Date: February 26, 2019 04:57PM

Audie Murphy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WTATD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > libtard troll said what Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > JDBLE Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > Seriously?
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > just as I thought, you refuse to read
> it
> > > > > because
> > > > > > you are scared it will cause you to
> > > actually
> > > > > think
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > You serve your country? A man ain’t
> > > American
> > > > > until he does his goddamn duty.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This from a tard who uses CoD to get all
> his
> > > > firearm and combat expiernce
> > >
> > > Answer the question
> >
> > t
> > I medicaled out of basic. How far did you get?
>
> Couldn’t handle it,huh? Oh, I survived basic, a
> war or two, came back and......

No asswipé. I handled basic fine, until my asthma hit. I had hoped it wouldn't, as such neglegled to tell the recruiter about it. They weren't happy, I got a nice lecture and sent home. It's %100 more than most people in this country have attempted. I'm supposed to believe you survived a war or two playing CoD with that screen name, as if you've even earned a medal at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: It Ain’t Nothin’ ()
Date: February 26, 2019 05:45PM

DKPPK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Audie Murphy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WTATD Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > libtard troll said what Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > JDBLE Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > Seriously?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > just as I thought, you refuse to read
> > it
> > > > > > because
> > > > > > > you are scared it will cause you to
> > > > actually
> > > > > > think
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You serve your country? A man ain’t
> > > > American
> > > > > > until he does his goddamn duty.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > This from a tard who uses CoD to get all
> > his
> > > > > firearm and combat expiernce
> > > >
> > > > Answer the question
> > >
> > > t
> > > I medicaled out of basic. How far did you
> get?
> >
> > Couldn’t handle it,huh? Oh, I survived basic,
> a
> > war or two, came back and......
>
> No asswipé. I handled basic fine, until my asthma
> hit. I had hoped it wouldn't, as such neglegled to
> tell the recruiter about it. They weren't happy, I
> got a nice lecture and sent home. It's %100 more
> than most people in this country have attempted.
> I'm supposed to believe you survived a war or two
> playing CoD with that screen name, as if you've
> even earned a medal at all.

WTF is CoD? Collect on Delivery? I guess that asthma can be a real bitch. Oh yea, thank you for your basic.
If I ever get drafted again, I’m have to remenber mental disorders, bone spurs and asthma.
Anyway, enjoy the ride while it lasts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 26, 2019 06:04PM

JDBLE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seriously?
>
>
> just as I thought, you refuse to read it because
> you are scared it will cause you to actually think


Did you really expect that DIM WIT to understand what you wrote??? He's an idiot.

Only a DIM WIT would believe if you banned all guns violence would go away.
Only a DIM WIT would believe that guns cause suicide.
Only a DIM WIT would believe that there is such a thing as "gun violence".
Only a DIM WIT would believe that you can solve a problem by not studying the actual problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Lunatic Leftist ()
Date: February 26, 2019 07:58PM

It hurts my heart that the left continues this non-sense propaganda campaign instead of looking for real solutions to save our kids. NOTHING the leftist have proposed would've stopped a single mass killing. In fact, the first of this genre of mass school killings started during the Clinton so-called assault weapons ban. So again the left has proposed NOTHING to protect our kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: February 26, 2019 08:08PM

This continent has had guns for over 500 years. Yet these mass school killings began in 1997, almost exactly 500 years after the first firearms arrived in what is now the United States.

Prior to 1991, guns could be freely brought on school property. In rural areas, students brought guns to school. Often hanging them in their lockers to use to go hunting after school. Yet there were no mass school shootings.

What has changed? How can guns possibly be the problem?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DMBFK ()
Date: February 26, 2019 08:49PM

It Ain’t Nothin’ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DKPPK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > WTATD Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > libtard troll said what Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > JDBLE Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > Seriously?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > just as I thought, you refuse to
> read
> > > it
> > > > > > > because
> > > > > > > > you are scared it will cause you to
> > > > > actually
> > > > > > > think
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You serve your country? A man ain’t
> > > > > American
> > > > > > > until he does his goddamn duty.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This from a tard who uses CoD to get
> all
> > > his
> > > > > > firearm and combat expiernce
> > > > >
> > > > > Answer the question
> > > >
> > > > t
> > > > I medicaled out of basic. How far did you
> > get?
> > >
> > > Couldn’t handle it,huh? Oh, I survived
> basic,
> > a
> > > war or two, came back and......
> >
> > No asswipé. I handled basic fine, until my
> asthma
> > hit. I had hoped it wouldn't, as such neglegled
> to
> > tell the recruiter about it. They weren't happy,
> I
> > got a nice lecture and sent home. It's %100
> more
> > than most people in this country have
> attempted.
> > I'm supposed to believe you survived a war or
> two
> > playing CoD with that screen name, as if you've
> > even earned a medal at all.
>
> WTF is CoD? Collect on Delivery? I guess that
> asthma can be a real bitch. Oh yea, thank you for
> your basic.
> If I ever get drafted again, I’m have to
> remenber mental disorders, bone spurs and asthma.
>
> Anyway, enjoy the ride while it lasts


What ride? You asked. I answered. You assumed. I explained. I can count on one hand the people I’ve told that to. Most of my friends don’t even know about, nor should they.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: February 26, 2019 09:05PM

In 1976, the Washington, D.C. City Council passed a law generally prohibiting residents from possessing handguns and requiring that all firearms in private homes be (1) kept unloaded and (2) rendered temporally inoperable via disassembly or installation of a trigger lock. The law became operative on Sept. 24, 1976.

On June 26, 2008, the U.S. Supreme Court, in a 5 to 4 ruling, struck down this law as unconstitutional.

The ban had no effect on murders as shown in this chart of the periods before, during, and after this law. Murder rates in Washington D.C. and the entire United States were as follows:


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Checking Out ()
Date: February 27, 2019 01:17AM

DMBFK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It Ain’t Nothin’ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------




> >
> > WTF is CoD? Collect on Delivery? I guess that
> > asthma can be a real bitch. Oh yea, thank you
> for
> > your basic.
> > If I ever get drafted again, I’m have to
> > remenber mental disorders, bone spurs and
> asthma.
> >
> > Anyway, enjoy the ride while it lasts
>
>
> What ride? You asked. I answered. You assumed. I
> explained. I can count on one hand the people
> I’ve told that to. Most of my friends don’t
> even know about, nor should they.

Life, dude. It’s fleeting so enjoy it while it lasts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 09:18AM

Hfhfh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another falsehood in your post is where you state
> that the Dicky Amendment forbids research. That is
> incorrect. As the very study we are discussing took
> place 3-5 years after the Dicky Amendment was passed.

How slow. The 1996 Dickey Amendment ban was and still is on CDC funding of research that could be construed (by the NRA) as promoting or supporting gun control.

> The Dicky Amendment prevents federal funds being
> used to produce junk science and propaganda like
> the Kellerman studies. As it should.

You can't even spell "Dickey" correctly.

> I’m surprised that a seemingly intelligent person like
> yourself would support using federal funding to produce
> misinformation.

I'm not at all surprised that a NRA dope like you would prove to be such an ignorant clown. You could only see it coming from a mile away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 09:30AM

JDBLE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just as I thought, you refuse to read it because
> you are scared it will cause you to actually think

What I think is that you are most likely just another low-grade NRA sluggard who believes that "back up the dump truck" is going to be a successful tactic for you. I think in fact that there's a very good chance that you are so inexperienced that you don't even know what "back up the dump truck" means.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 09:36AM

lying liars always lie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Banned? Stop your lies. If such studies were
> banned, how'd these come about?

Here is the pertinent text of the Dickey Amendment. How would you construe it?

"...none of the funds made available for injury prevention and control at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) may be used to advocate or promote gun control."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 09:48AM

The Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ban had no effect on murders as shown in this
> chart of the periods before, during, and after
> this law. Murder rates in Washington D.C. and the
> entire United States were as follows:

LOL! And I'll say LOL! again. Were there any other relevant factors at work in DC over this time period? Did you make any effort to correct for the effects of those? And how long after Heller was it before the DC Council enacted substitute law?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 09:51AM

Just by the way, if half your post consists of "> > > > > > >", you're just plain doing it wrong

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: why do old faggots troll? ()
Date: February 27, 2019 10:19AM

It Ain’t Nothin’ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DKPPK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > WTATD Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > libtard troll said what Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > JDBLE Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > Seriously?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > just as I thought, you refuse to
> read
> > > it
> > > > > > > because
> > > > > > > > you are scared it will cause you to
> > > > > actually
> > > > > > > think
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You serve your country? A man ain’t
> > > > > American
> > > > > > > until he does his goddamn duty.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This from a tard who uses CoD to get
> all
> > > his
> > > > > > firearm and combat expiernce
> > > > >
> > > > > Answer the question
> > > >
> > > > t
> > > > I medicaled out of basic. How far did you
> > get?
> > >
> > > Couldn’t handle it,huh? Oh, I survived
> basic,
> > a
> > > war or two, came back and......
> >
> > No asswipé. I handled basic fine, until my
> asthma
> > hit. I had hoped it wouldn't, as such neglegled
> to
> > tell the recruiter about it. They weren't happy,
> I
> > got a nice lecture and sent home. It's %100
> more
> > than most people in this country have
> attempted.
> > I'm supposed to believe you survived a war or
> two
> > playing CoD with that screen name, as if you've
> > even earned a medal at all.
>
> WTF is CoD? Collect on Delivery?

wow. What are you, 100 years old?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 10:45AM

^^^ THIS was yet another example of doing it wrong. Get a clue, assholes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: HDKHJ ()
Date: February 27, 2019 10:52AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ THIS was yet another example of doing it
> wrong. Get a clue, assholes.

Talking about getting it wrong. Every lie you have posted gets very easily debunked, yet here you are, still lying like you haven't heard a word anyone else has said. That's called being brainwashed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 11:09AM

'Brain-washed' is endlessly parroting mindless NRA propaganda. There are rafts of looney-tunes dumb-fucks here who do nothing but. The plain and well-documented facts are that there are an annual 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country, that keeping a gun in the home increases your risk of dying from a GSW by a factor of nearly four, and that the Dickey Amendment was NRA gag-order legislation designed to halt CDC-funded research into the causes and effects of gun violence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Where's The Problem ()
Date: February 27, 2019 11:22AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 'Brain-washed' is endlessly parroting mindless NRA
> propaganda. There are rafts of looney-tunes
> dumb-fucks here who do nothing but. The plain and
> well-documented facts are that there are an annual
> 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country, that
> keeping a gun in the home increases your risk of
> dying from a GSW by a factor of nearly four, and
> that the Dickey Amendment was NRA gag-order
> legislation designed to halt CDC-funded research
> into the causes and effects of gun violence.

2/3 are suicides. Of the remaining, it’s mainly criminals killing criminals. Which is ok by me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: This is it! ()
Date: February 27, 2019 11:32AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> why do old faggots troll? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It Ain’t Nothin’ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > DKPPK Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > WTATD Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > libtard troll said what Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > Audie Murphy Wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > JDBLE Wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > > > > Seriously?
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > just as I thought, you refuse to
> > read
> > > > it
> > > > > > > > because
> > > > > > > > > you are scared it will cause you
> to
> > > > > > actually
> > > > > > > > think
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > You serve your country? A man
> ain’t
> > > > > > American
> > > > > > > > until he does his goddamn duty.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > This from a tard who uses CoD to get
> > all
> > > > his
> > > > > > > firearm and combat expiernce
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Answer the question
> > > > >
> > > > > t
> > > > > I medicaled out of basic. How far did you
> > > get?
> > > >
> > > > Couldn’t handle it,huh? Oh, I survived
> > basic,
> > > a
> > > > war or two, came back and......
> > >
> > > No asswipé. I handled basic fine, until my
> > asthma
> > > hit. I had hoped it wouldn't, as such
> neglegled
> > to
> > > tell the recruiter about it. They weren't
> happy,
> > I
> > > got a nice lecture and sent home. It's %100
> > more
> > > than most people in this country have
> > attempted.
> > > I'm supposed to believe you survived a war or
> > two
> > > playing CoD with that screen name, as if
> you've
> > > even earned a medal at all.
> >
> > WTF is CoD? Collect on Delivery?
>
>> wow. What are you, 100 years old?

> ^^^ THIS was yet another example of doing it wrong. Get a clue, assholes.

Seriously, how old are you? You gotta be pushing 70 to not know what cod is. Why would an old man be trolling this shithole?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 11:51AM

Where's The Problem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2/3 are suicides. Of the remaining, it’s mainly criminals
> killing criminals. Which is ok by me.

No one actually cares what's OK by some backwater brain-dead asshole. A whole lot of people do care about the national travesty of 40,000 people ending up dead and many times that number being carted off to the ER who manage to survive with whatever devastating injuries they may have suffered due to your stupid uncontrolled gun-play.

If nothing else, thing what all those incidents are doing to the costs of health care for everybody else. Remember that because of the way bullets shatter and ricochet around once entering the body, GSW's end up being among the most expensive of all injuries to treat. Guns are just an all around bad deal. Extremely high costs. Extremely low benefits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 27, 2019 02:36PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 'Brain-washed' is endlessly parroting mindless NRA
> propaganda. There are rafts of looney-tunes
> dumb-fucks here who do nothing but. The plain and
> well-documented facts are that there are an annual
> 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country, that
> keeping a gun in the home increases your risk of
> dying from a GSW by a factor of nearly four, and
> that the Dickey Amendment was NRA gag-order
> legislation designed to halt CDC-funded research
> into the causes and effects of gun violence.

Once again here’s the DIM WIT spewing the Bloomberg propaganda points. Claims his LIES are well documented, yet can’t provide even ONE non-debunked peer reviewed source. What a miserable life you must lead cowering in fear of an inanimate object.

Once again, CITE YOUR SOURCE DIM WIT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 27, 2019 02:42PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lying liars always lie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Banned? Stop your lies. If such studies were
> > banned, how'd these come about?
>
> Here is the pertinent text of the Dickey
> Amendment. How would you construe it?
>
> "...none of the funds made available for injury
> prevention and control at the Centers for Disease
> Control and Prevention (CDC) may be used to
> advocate or promote gun control."

Yes DIM WIT, when you “advocate or promote” you start with a conclusion and cherry pick data to support a foregone conclusion. That is NOT science DIM WIT. That is PROPAGANDA. Why do you support using tax payers money to produce PROPAGANDA???? DIM WIT!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 27, 2019 02:48PM

DEMS = DIM WITS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > lying liars always lie Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Banned? Stop your lies. If such studies
> were
> > > banned, how'd these come about?
> >
> > Here is the pertinent text of the Dickey
> > Amendment. How would you construe it?
> >
> > "...none of the funds made available for injury
> > prevention and control at the Centers for
> Disease
> > Control and Prevention (CDC) may be used to
> > advocate or promote gun control."
>
> Yes DIM WIT, when you “advocate or promote”
> you start with a conclusion and cherry pick data
> to support a foregone conclusion. That is NOT
> science DIM WIT. That is PROPAGANDA. Why do you
> support using tax payers money to produce
> PROPAGANDA???? DIM WIT!!!!!

I’m sorry DIM WIT, I may used too big of words for you.

Foregone conclusion means “a conclusion that has PROCEDED ARGUMENT OR EXAMINATIONS”.

Did you get rid of your toilet DIM WIT? Because the Kellerman study shows if you have one you have a 100% chance of dying someday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 02:54PM

How did you manage to become so stupid? Science is an evidence-based pursuit. Exactly the sort of thing that the NRA (and a bunch of loser-clowns here) would like to shut down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: SCIENCE =/= BULLSHIT ()
Date: February 27, 2019 03:14PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How did you manage to become so stupid? Science
> is an evidence-based pursuit. Exactly the sort of
> thing that the NRA (and a bunch of loser-clowns
> here) would like to shut down.


"Science" is not intentionally misusing and misapplying data. As you do with your "40,000" and "4X!" nonsense. Intentionally obscuring that those 40,000 and "4X!" are not at all level, random events which cannot be validly applied on the same basis across the wider population as you do isn't science. It's obvious bullshit that's easily shown to be bullshit. As is the case with the attempts at manipulation, obfuscation, and omission within most all other anti-gun nut talking points because the actual "science" doesn't support the cause. Kellermann doesn't even support the way that you're attempting to apply the results of his study.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 03:47PM

What a hoot! The 40,000 dead are per the CDC, as noted in the numerous links cited above. The ‘nearly four times’ is not however from Kellermann (1996) which studied only increased risks of homicide. It comes from multiple separate studies (not funded by CDC) that looked more recently at rates of suicide and accidental death as well. Clearly none of you gun-freaks wants to recognize any sort of reality, but there you have it anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Dont Care A Bit ()
Date: February 27, 2019 04:29PM

>Clearly none of you gun-freaks wants to recognize any sort of reality, but there you have it anyway.

STFU there's hundred of ways 20 k people + die in this country every year, Suicides do what there going to do ,its your drugs liberals that's really doing the killing here with gun crimes over drugs and overdoses while sad sacks of shit try grabbing the guns as you blow that weed

Go hug Michael Cohen will you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 27, 2019 04:33PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How did you manage to become so stupid? Science
> is an evidence-based pursuit. Exactly the sort of
> thing that the NRA (and a bunch of loser-clowns
> here) would like to shut down.

That’s the very reason why Kellerman and Bloomberg’s bought and paid for troll David Hemenway’s crap is called JUNK SCIENCE you fucking DIM WIT. It is not based on anything that resembles science. How can you be so fucking stupid????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 27, 2019 04:37PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a hoot! The 40,000 dead are per the CDC, as
> noted in the numerous links cited above. The
> ‘nearly four times’ is not however from
> Kellermann (1996) which studied only increased
> risks of homicide. It comes from multiple
> separate studies (not funded by CDC) that looked
> more recently at rates of suicide and accidental
> death as well. Clearly none of you gun-freaks
> wants to recognize any sort of reality, but there
> you have it anyway.

You haven’t cited a single thing that supports any of the mindless blather you keep spewing you blithering DIM WIT.

Why are you so afraid to cite the source of your LIES????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: YOU = FULL OF SHIT ()
Date: February 27, 2019 04:41PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a hoot! The 40,000 dead are per the CDC, as
> noted in the numerous links cited above. The
> ‘nearly four times’ is not however from
> Kellermann (1996) which studied only increased
> risks of homicide. It comes from multiple
> separate studies (not funded by CDC) that looked
> more recently at rates of suicide and accidental
> death as well. Clearly none of you gun-freaks
> wants to recognize any sort of reality, but there
> you have it anyway.


The 40,000 aggregate number inappropriately groups entirely different types of events/circumstances which don't apply on the same basis or really at all to the vast majority of the population. Your 4X nonsense is pulled from your ass and beyond that is deceptive in that it's an attempt to obscure in that even with your made up "X" number the actual rate remains tiny.

It's yet another very obvious attempt to misuse "stats" as typical for anti-gun nuts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 04:57PM

Get some new material, losers. The 40,000 is a count-statistic. It’s the total of all GSW-related deaths. Meanwhile, the closer you are to a gun, the more likely it is to kill you. When you add up the in-home X-factors for murder, suicide, and accidental death, the total is nearly four. Deal with it. If you wish for a long life for yourself and your family, you might do that by making sure to keep guns out of your home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: gun owner44 ()
Date: February 27, 2019 05:27PM

This country allows guns, get over it or move away.

These cowards need guns in order to exist. They would die of fear without guns.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: YOU = OBVIOUS BULLSHITTER ()
Date: February 27, 2019 05:57PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get some new material, losers. The 40,000 is a
> count-statistic. It’s the total of all
> GSW-related deaths. Meanwhile, the closer you are
> to a gun, the more likely it is to kill you.

Which are not equivalent events, which don't apply to the vast majority of the population, and which have little to nothing to do with proximity.


> When you add up the in-home X-factors for murder,
> suicide, and accidental death, the total is nearly
> four.

First, it's made up bullshit to begin with. Second, you can't simply add up risks with entirely different bases like that. Third, as noted, risk factors are not equally distributed across the population/circumstances. Last, even you know that it's a bullshit way of presenting risk and it's active deception on your part. Which fails miserably when someone points out exactly how it's deceptive and just makes you look more full of shit. Dumbshit. lol


> Deal with it. If you wish for a long life
> for yourself and your family, you might do that by
> making sure to keep guns out of your home.

The reality is that for the vast majority of the population a gun in the home represents zero to a trivial level of risk which is far below that of many other common household items. That's why you have to try to bullshit with your "stats" and conflate and obscure things with the "40,000!" and "4X!" nonsense in an attempt to present the risk as being far greater than it actually is. Deal with it.

But please continue. Not trying to convince you. Just provides yet another opportunity to call out the typical obvious bullshit that's used by your side.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 06:41PM

In addition to better information about the risks of guns, I have much more experience in the field of statistics than you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: YOU = OBVIOUS BULLSHITTER ()
Date: February 27, 2019 07:10PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In addition to better information about the risks
> of guns, I have much more experience in the field
> of statistics than you.


Then, as I said, you'd know that your "40,000" and "4X!" nonsense is bullshit and it's an active attempt to on your part to try to pass off that weak bullshit.

Any time that you want to present some actual cited data to discuss, feel free. But you won't. And it's obvious why you won't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 27, 2019 07:53PM

It’s you who lacks understanding of both the published data on the one hand, and what would be accepted statistical methods for aggregating data on the other. If you had any desire at all to reach a better understanding of these matters, you would have taken it upon yourself at some point to go out and learn. That you have not to this point done so is entirely on you. Meanwhile, there has been an annual total of some 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country, and the total risk of having a gun kept in the home defines an increase of nearly four times in the risk of dying from a GSW over not having a gun kept in the home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: YOU = YAWNER ()
Date: February 27, 2019 08:59PM

Your redundant bullshit is boring.

Here's the reality of your "40,000" "4X!" nonsense:

~2/3 are suicides which are N/A for the vast majority of people. No matter how many guns, belts, ropes, pills, or razor blades are present in their home, those not in higher risk groups have virtually zero risk of suicide to begin with and the presence of a gun in the home is trivially small in terms of increasing that risk. Gun laws are not an effective means of addressing suicide. Efforts directed toward mental health and substance abuse are.

Likewise, gun homicides are not evenly distributed across the population; rather, largely restricted to specific groups, behaviors, criminal activities, and mostly within relatively few, small, specific locations where such risks are concentrated. e.g.,

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/jan/09/special-report-fixing-gun-violence-in-america

None of these factors apply to the vast majority of people outside of those high risk groups/areas and their risk of ever being a homicide victim by any means are tiny to begin with and even lower involving firearms. Gun laws have little to no effect as far as the bulk of gun homicides.

Homicides associated with legal intervention and other justifiable uses are very few in number and typically do not affect the vast majority of people. Gun laws largely are N/A since by definition they are justified.

Accidental firearm deaths basically are at near a noise level these days, greatly reduced over the years primarily by safety campaigns vs gun laws.

In addition, only a smaller subset of these events happen in the home at all so they're N/A in terms of risk and exaggerated by intrusions and other events which cause some gun to be brought into and counted in "stats" when they're not related to someone maintaining a gun in their home in the usual sense.

Last, even accepting your dumb "4X!" bullshit the absolute risk of a gun in the home would be a difference on the order of ~0.000004 vs ~0.000001. Even lower for those where higher risk factors are not present to the point of being negligible and far lower than many other common and more realistic risks in the home.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: pointer outer of bullshit ()
Date: February 28, 2019 12:02AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In addition to better information about the risks
> of guns, I have much more experience in the field
> of statistics than you.


A real statistician reveals his methods and source material. Perhaps you could explain once and for all where this 40,000 number comes from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: February 28, 2019 12:10AM

Myth: “Universal” background checks will reduce crime

Fact: California’s comprehensive background check “was not associated with a net change in the firearm homicide rate over the ensuing 10 years in California.”

Fact: With nearly 40% of crime guns coming from black-market street dealers peddling stolen and recycled guns, and another 40% coming from “acquaintance” purchases (friends, other criminals, illegal straw sales) expanded background checks won’t stop these already off-the-radar transfers.

Fact: Police don’t think so – 80% surveyed reject the notion.


Democrats claim 97% of the population supports “Universal” background checks

Yet when it came to a vote in 3 states, 2 blue states (Nevada & Washington) it barely got 50% of the vote. In the one purple state (Maine), it didn't even get 40% of the vote. SO, WHERE are these 97%????? Must be the same pollster that said Hillary would win in a landslide!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 28, 2019 09:51AM

pointer outer of bullshit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A real statistician reveals his methods and source
> material. Perhaps you could explain once and for
> all where this 40,000 number comes from.

How many times do I have to tell you that it comes from the CDC. How many times will you then refuse to take ten seconds to look it up and instead come back here and post the same stupid question all over again?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 28, 2019 09:59AM

YOU = YAWNER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your redundant bullshit is boring.

I'm sure it would be to NRA trolls who want nothing to do with fact and reason to begin with. Be sure not to wear your seat-belt either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 28, 2019 11:16AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pointer outer of bullshit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A real statistician reveals his methods and
> source
> > material. Perhaps you could explain once and
> for
> > all where this 40,000 number comes from.
>
> How many times do I have to tell you that it comes
> from the CDC. How many times will you then refuse
> to take ten seconds to look it up and instead come
> back here and post the same stupid question all
> over again?

Why are you so afraid to cite your source DIM WIT???? The Bloomberg trolls have no evidence or science to back their LIES. So they just use the Stalin and NAZI method of just repeating their lies when they are exposed.

CITE YOUR SOURCE DIM WIT!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 28, 2019 11:25AM

CDC!!!

Can you hear me now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 28, 2019 11:28AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CDC!!!
>
> Can you hear me now?


PUT THE FUCKING LINK DIM WIT. God how can you be so FUCKING STUPID. Could it be there is NOTHING on the CDC website that even remotely supports your LIES????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 28, 2019 11:50AM

It;s hard to help the deaf, dumb, and blind, and you are pretty celarly all of those!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: February 28, 2019 12:18PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It;s hard to help the deaf, dumb, and blind, and
> you are pretty celarly all of those!


Says the fucking DIM WIT, that can’t even cite his source or post a simple link. Keep posting DIM WIT, you make our job easier.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: February 28, 2019 12:27PM

Nice dumpster fire, stupid.
Attachments:
dumpster-fire-2.gif
dumpster-fire.jpg
dumpster-fire-3.jpg
dumpster-fire-4.jpg
Dumpster-Fire-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: February 28, 2019 01:37PM

DEMS = DIM WITS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Says the fucking DIM WIT, that can’t even cite his source
> or post a simple link. Keep posting DIM WIT, you make our
> job easier.

Nothing comes easy to those whose brains have become dinner for a colony of invading flesh-eating bacteria. Same folk who can sail right past a CDC link as easily as Wile E Coyote going over a cliff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: bullshit detected ()
Date: February 28, 2019 01:41PM

Audie Murphy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Couldn’t handle it,huh? Oh, I survived basic, a
> war or two, came back and......


I call bullshit. I personally know people that have been in the military during two wars, but they only fought in one. If you were in the '91 Gulf War and you were still in the military in 2002 for Afghanistan then you would've ranked up enough to not be sent to the theater. Unless you are some colossal fuck up and were docked rank, several times. But the military doesn't put up with that crap for 11 years. I.E. you would've been kicked out. So you came home from a two day war in '91 and..... did what? Go back to your moms basement and beat off all day? That's what it sounds like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Hfhfhf ()
Date: February 28, 2019 02:08PM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DEMS = DIM WITS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Says the fucking DIM WIT, that can’t even cite
> his source
> > or post a simple link. Keep posting DIM WIT, you
> make our
> > job easier.
>
> Nothing comes easy to those whose brains have
> become dinner for a colony of invading
> flesh-eating bacteria. Same folk who can sail
> right past a CDC link as easily as Wile E Coyote
> going over a cliff.


Looks like more deflection. There are some really interested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
Posted by: Jfjguig ()
Date: February 28, 2019 02:14PM

This is verifiable, why can’t you do the same?

"During 2000--2002, the Task Force on Community Preventive Services (the Task Force), an independent nonfederal task force, conducted a systematic review of scientific evidence regarding the effectiveness of firearms laws in preventing violence, including violent crimes, suicide, and unintentional injury. The Task Force found insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearm laws or combinations of laws reviewed on violent outcomes."

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5214a2.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 10


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********         **  ********   **     **  **     ** 
 **     **        **  **     **  **     **   **   **  
 **     **        **  **     **  **     **    ** **   
 ********         **  ********   **     **     ***    
 **         **    **  **     **  **     **    ** **   
 **         **    **  **     **  **     **   **   **  
 **          ******   ********    *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.