HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrat Clown Show Started Today with House Hearings
Posted by: 2 Years of Nothing From Democrat ()
Date: February 08, 2019 02:49PM

One big nothing with seeing these worthless hypocritical hate filled Democrats attacking the acting Attorney General today as they ask questions about the president and hate crimes as they support illegals all the way, they should be looking at themselves in the mirror for the hate answers as they smirk

All to try to get something anything on the President or anyone appointed by him, as the Democrats fast talk and attempt to put words in the AG's mouth not allowing him to fully answer questions. What a pitiful un American performance by the Democrats

Expect nothing from them , that's all they offer nothing . They are proposing programs America can never afford, the Chinese will never loan the US the money they want to spend, don't suggest cutting welfare either. They will ask for US military budget cuts however

It all comes down to a public display of Democrats telling America "look at me" see how much I hate President Trump and all the Americans who voted for the President and see how much I love Illegals entering the United States

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrat Clown Show Started Today with House Hearings
Posted by: Jim*5 ()
Date: February 08, 2019 04:24PM

The Democrats were so rude today! They didn’t give him time to answer their questions before they jumped on him and said yes or no!

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: February 08, 2019 04:43PM

At the SOTU President Trump gave them an opportunity to start fresh, unify and work towards American greatness. They have refused. They continue to hate Americans and side with our enemies.

Posted by: the democrats got trolled today ()
Date: February 08, 2019 06:09PM

ive had a craving for popcorn all afternoon

Posted by: ykdp4 ()
Date: February 08, 2019 08:19PM

> "look at me" see how much I hate President Trump and all the Americans who voted > for the President and see how much I love Illegals entering the United States

psychopath

they are getting raises from already too high paychecks. that's all they are doing, that's all that matters.

what they aren't doing: anything non-gov workers need

Posted by: Fluff-munchers ()
Date: February 09, 2019 09:24AM

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

IRS! IRS! IRS!

Hillary's e-mails! Hillary's e-mails! Hillary's e-mails!

Posted by: Truth and Wisdom ()
Date: February 09, 2019 10:05AM

Typical Democrat puffery and nonsense. Democrats are rude angry people and generally morons. Exhibit A = Ocasio-Cortez. Dumb as a rock

Posted by: fshfdh ()
Date: February 09, 2019 10:28AM

And they still don't get it!!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.