HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Episcopal Priest Bob Malm Overcomes Fears of Terrorism, Golfs With President Donald Trump
Posted by: Big Leslie M ()
Date: February 05, 2019 05:00PM

Palm Beach —

Episcopal priest Bob Malm, rector of Grace Episcopal Church in Alexandria VA, Executive Vice President of IKEA, and CEO of the world-famous Jesus is Truth Center and Golf Course, today announced that, despite fears of domestic terrorism, he had played golf with President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago, sometimes referred to as the Weekend White House.

“I told Donald no the first few times he called, as I’m just too busy,” said Malm. “But after he begged, I finally decided to make time in my busy schedule to advise him on how to obtain funding for a border fence. After all, I was instrumental in obtaining funding for a slatted steel wall along Sugarland’s western border. The result was that those little brown...err...undesirables were kept out, along with drugs, human trafficking, and all sorts of crime. It’s a big, beautiful wall.”

Responded President Trump, “Bob is my new BFF, and will be so for at least another week. And he’s a great golfer...he even likes our famous chocolate cake and caviar here are Mar-a-Lago.”

Added Malm, “You can’t let terrorists win. You just have to get out on the links and proclaim, ‘Jesus is Truth.’ And the President knows all about suing people and going bankrupt, so I’m glad we have him as a resource.”
Attachments:
3CF206D2-C1D2-420E-BB64-EBFCEB4BB4FF.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Episcopal Priest Bob Malm Overcomes Fears of Terrorism, Golfs With President Donald Trump
Posted by: Whatwewant2no ()
Date: February 05, 2019 06:01PM

Does Eric Bonetti have a life?

Re: Episcopal Priest Bob Malm Overcomes Fears of Terrorism, Golfs With President Donald Trump
Posted by: Whatwewant2no ()
Date: February 05, 2019 08:40PM

He does! And one of his favorite hobbies is showing people that Bob Malm is a fraud. Yes, he’s good at spouting Jesus-babble, but for him it’s just a job, and he has no compunction about committing perjury.

But hey, if denizens of Planet Malm want to flush 200k a year down the drain on a geriatric frat boy who thinks he’s pursued by terrorists, go for it.

Bob Malm, perjuring priest.

Posted by: Horny toad ()
Date: February 05, 2019 08:47PM

Please Cary! For the love of God block that guy in the Alexandria forum! My meds aren’t working! I need help!
Attachments:
9D9C7314-FAEA-4D90-B257-AB7EC9B71796.jpeg

Posted by: Get a new church ()
Date: February 05, 2019 08:51PM

Whatwewant2no Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He does! And one of his favorite hobbies is
> showing people that Bob Malm is a fraud. Yes,
> he’s good at spouting Jesus-babble, but for him
> it’s just a job, and he has no compunction about
> committing perjury.
>
> But hey, if denizens of Planet Malm want to flush
> 200k a year down the drain on a geriatric frat boy
> who thinks he’s pursued by terrorists, go for
> it.
>
> Bob Malm, perjuring priest.

All this energy wasted on a priest. You need to join the Megan page.

Posted by: My name is whack job ()
Date: February 05, 2019 09:22PM

I’m totally out of my mind! Self consumed by Bob Malm and nothing better to do with my time. I went off my meds and can’t control myself! I let my husband work his butt off all day so I can be on the blogs and post bad mouthing Bob Malm all day. I can’t get enough, I’m totally addicted and I need help desperately! I’m circling the drain!

Posted by: Your name is whack job ()
Date: February 05, 2019 09:37PM

Hmm, let’s take a quick run through Bob’s perjury:

1. That only Leslie has blogged about his conflict with Eric, when we all know Fat Ass Lindsey has too.
2. That Eric violated the court order.
3. That Bob didn’t lie during the meeting with the bishop.
4. That Eric didn’t practice law.
5. That Eric didn’t serve as a police officer.

Even scarier, Bob doesn’t seem to know when he’s lying. So yes, he is a whack job.

Oh, and BTW, both Eric and Mike are retired. Unlike Bob, who gets his kids sued for unpaid dental bills, they’ve both saved for retirement.

Speaking of, must suck that age 63 Bob still had no real savings. Pretty fucking amazing, on 200k a year. Sad, actually.

Posted by: Guess ()
Date: February 05, 2019 09:50PM

Dysfunctional Bob should have heeded the warning not to fuck with Bonetti. But hey, Bob got his wish-he’s famous. People all over the world know he’s a bully and an asshole.
Attachments:
57F95AB9-B56E-4A1D-9E27-F3942482BCBC.jpeg

Posted by: B Malm ()
Date: February 05, 2019 10:08PM

Bob Malm terror training video
Attachments:
E81911C0-18F3-44F1-A027-A0CA9189B2DD.gif

Posted by: Bonetti whackjob ()
Date: February 05, 2019 10:14PM

Everyone knows poor Mike can’t control your sorry ass! That you can’t control yourself and that you are a pitiful excuse for a human being! Mike spends all his time working a government job while you spend your time compulsively obsessed. You are truly pathetic!

Posted by: Malm compulsive liar ()
Date: February 05, 2019 10:27PM

And then there’s Leslie Malm, who believes that the best way to win an argument is to lie. But, that holds true for Bob and Lindsey too.

Good Christians, one and all.

Posted by: Speaking of.... ()
Date: February 05, 2019 10:36PM

What sort of dysfunctional asshole parents get their own kids sued for dental bills? That is pretty fucking sad.
Attachments:
0E1B1509-BDB2-419D-917C-D9C0F6B00CCF.jpeg

Posted by: And here’s what others say ()
Date: February 05, 2019 10:47PM

Independent third parties, watching Leslie Malm lying in action, say of her and Lisa Medley:

“While they seem sane to themselves, they seem immature and hateful to outsiders looking at their behavior.”

Check it out.
Attachments:
D8584160-09BD-421A-AB5F-7C2D5185BAAB.jpeg

Posted by: B Malm ()
Date: February 05, 2019 11:06PM

A picture’s worth 1000 words
Attachments:
721D811F-20B5-4697-B330-AA3B9BEB9898.jpeg

Posted by: MFS ()
Date: February 05, 2019 11:14PM

Yeah members of the Malm family were so worried about Mike’s wellbeing when Bob told him to find a new church.

Fucking bullies and hypocrites. No wonder that shithole church is cratering.
Attachments:
96532214-9132-4656-9A99-3591040260F7.jpeg

Posted by: Fanny Belanger ()
Date: February 05, 2019 11:43PM

When will folks from Graceland tell the real reason Fanny Belanger left two years early? Everyone knows it wasn’t really for “personal reasons.”

We’re waiting....
Attachments:
B183C252-896A-469B-8C1C-79B972F57A83.jpeg

Posted by: Big Bobby M ()
Date: February 21, 2019 09:53AM

Courtesy of Robert Hiller Trump
Attachments:
96EBEF8C-7D7D-4760-9D33-BC72D83016F3.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.