HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
missing kid brandon white or bheem
Posted by: concernedhsfriend ()
Date: February 04, 2019 01:22AM

what do y’all think happened to brandon/bheem? i heard he was kidnapped by the tiger gang

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: missing kid brandon white or bheem
Posted by: Likasumbodeee ()
Date: February 04, 2019 02:10AM

i doubt he was kidnapped by any “gang” this is fairfax county no one here is that hardcore

Posted by: Bernie’s black son ()
Date: February 04, 2019 09:17AM

Went to work on Hillary’s campaign and found weird emails....

Posted by: Associate of Brandon’s ()
Date: February 04, 2019 03:21PM

I’m not surprised he’s missing tbh he robbed everyone in Fairfax he did a lot of drugs he was a known informant by the police and I heard he recently was supposed to testify against a gang member

Posted by: Bbbbbbb ()
Date: February 04, 2019 03:55PM

he’s been missing for five days now.. that doesn’t sound too good honestly I hope he is found safe & alive I wonder what happened to him. And why are police saying he is endangered due to mental concerns???? Was he suicidal?

Posted by: jiggledeznuts ()
Date: February 04, 2019 08:03PM

not from what i’ve seen he just did a lot of bars but that’s it for the mentality part. if he was supposed to testify against a gang member then he definitely is probably dead. if this was the movies haha. I hope he gets back home safe

Posted by: Findhimforjustice ()
Date: February 24, 2019 04:33AM

Fuck the gangs. Fairfax definitely has some wannabe thugs who don’t value human life.. it’s a city just like any other. If you haven’t heard of anything hardcore happening it’s just because you’re not interested in hearing it.

Don’t bring politics into this, jackass ^^ and fuck you “associate of brandons” you ain’t shit. You sound like a bitch when you’re typing so we can assume who you are. I hope he is found for justice and for peace to be brought upon his family.

Oh he robbed people?? Like what $20?? Shut up bitch. He did a lot of drugs? So will your kids. Brandon is not a snitch and whoever wanted him to not testify got his wish. But whoever it was is, they’re getting their just desserts too

Posted by: Another loser in life ()
Date: February 24, 2019 06:45AM

Another drug addict loser who was not contributing to society in any positive way.
What a loser!
Instead of working, and bettering himself, and helping others better themselves, he was involved with gangs and using drugs, things that don’t help society, but help destroy a society.
He made those choices. What a loser!

Posted by: CalifornianFairfaxResident ()
Date: February 27, 2019 01:31PM

To the person that said “no one in Fairfax is that hardcore”, you are obviously not street smart. There are multiple gangs in the area that will not only take your life, but will also take the lives of your family if you plan on playing with fire. I was personally taken in by the FBI at the Fairfax County government center and was questioned for an hour or so. All I know is whoever he was involving himself with knows what they are doing. And he might have messed with the wrong car this time around. My prayers go out to Brandon, his family, and the people that were involved with whatever went down.

Posted by: swervebaby ()
Date: February 27, 2019 03:23PM

You just don't hear about the stuff they do because unless they get caught they don't report it. A lot of their crimes are against one another or other gangs. They do a lot of bad stuff. So much stuff use to happen in Reston but it would never make it into the news. Reston keeps a lot under wraps to protect its image. It's a shithole with a few small nice parts.

Posted by: A bad start ()
Date: February 27, 2019 04:01PM

Only 21 years old and long rap sheet already. Some photos of the guys he was last seen with on surveillance was released by the police a couple weeks ago. If you are going to choose a life of crime then maybe try to follow the rules on the road. Quite the range of charges. It should serve as a cautionary tale and not something to celebrate,for those who defend him.

Posted by: Anon19292919191 ()
Date: April 26, 2019 11:24PM

I heard from his girlfriend that bheem testified against the reckless tigers and was offered witness protection and denied it. Aprarently the two guys on survalence with bheem owed the tigers alot of money aswell so it all makes sence

Posted by: SS Locos ()
Date: April 27, 2019 12:47AM

reckless tigers r lady boy pussies.

Posted by: soft butt ()
Date: April 28, 2019 10:12PM

The leaders are all Asians and have tiny dicks so they need to over compensate by flexing the money they make from selling marijuana and cocaine to pull drug sluts. I smile when I see them cause I know my dick 2x yours

Posted by: ProudDemocratic ()
Date: April 28, 2019 10:13PM

Drugs are racist.

Posted by: Praying for Brandon White ()
Date: May 11, 2019 04:35PM

Went to high school with the kid. Stumbled upon this thread praying that whoever knows something comes forward and he comes back home safely. Life too short.

Posted by: Mike_101 ()
Date: May 12, 2019 04:50AM

He’s really stupid for putting himself in that situation no one will kidnap you unless you do something stupid like owe money or something in my opinion that’s what he deserves

Posted by: King Swindle ()
Date: May 12, 2019 12:04PM

I got a shooter and he don’t say much. 127 127

Posted by: findbrandon23 ()
Date: May 12, 2019 12:53PM

you all did not know my brother he didn’t deserve any of this y’all didnt know him fr for all you talking shit saying he did didn’t know him suck my dick and die y’all negative people on here deserved this bitch

Posted by: Findbrandon23 ()
Date: May 12, 2019 12:55PM

Boy stfu fr you don’t know shit except for what you hearing dumb ass you deserve to get kidnapped and I hope your family feels it Brandon didn’t deserve this

Posted by: Brandon White Neighbor ()
Date: May 12, 2019 04:08PM

Brandon was a nice kid, his mother is lovely. We all make mistakes in life, I hope he is returned safe. No one deserves what he is going through, his mother is worried sick. Whoever is responsible, deserves what’s coming to you. That 8x12 cell will make you regret what your doing, especially when the drugs wear off.

Posted by: 127 Tigers ()
Date: May 12, 2019 04:50PM

FBI, ATF, IRS, DHS & ICE ain’t got nothing on us. Keep investigating us, fuck the feds. We bang bang 127 for life.

Posted by: STOP VIOLENCE ()
Date: June 03, 2019 10:46PM

I hope he is ok. He was my sons roommate in college. My heart goes out to his fan. He spoke at my sons memeorial

Posted by: Stop Violence ()
Date: June 05, 2019 09:22AM

I knew Brandon I’m sorry. I pray that everything is ok with him. I’m heat broken.

Posted by: Josh93827 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 12:59AM

My boy in jail right now for this, he was kidnapped still not known if he was murdered but my mans turned himself in for this a few months ago. I knew brandon to an wasnt really surprised to hear this lol.

Posted by: Josh93827 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 01:01AM

An all you mfs saying tiger gang had sum to do with that shit. They didnt. It was sid gang. Which is in Alexandria. So all you mfs steady saying that tiger gang shit stop it cause yall have no idea wtf you talking about.

Posted by: future ancestory ()
Date: July 01, 2019 10:51AM

The gang has admitted to his death multiple times, in any case let the kids family rest and have closure, where did yall put him.

Posted by: Yer moms ()
Date: July 02, 2019 11:51AM

Hey, are all the gang bangers as stupid as the ones posting here? Rhetorical question.

Posted by: shameful society ()
Date: July 05, 2019 11:04AM

Whoever knows anything about this young man needs to talk to the police. Where is his body if a gang admitted to killing him. Finding the body will bring the family closure to some extent. No one deserves to be murdered. No one has the right to take a life. He was someone's son, grandson, brother, friend, cousin. Just because he wasn't on the right path in his youth doesn't mean he couldn't change and become a decent person. Think about if it was your friend or family member. No one respects the value of life anymore. Really sad and I feel bad for the millennials because most of them are clueless and float through life like they are immortals. Wake up young men and women.

Posted by: concerned friend ()
Date: July 06, 2019 10:27AM

Your absolutely right, these young people have no morals, no regard for life. They kill as if other humans are bugs, this world has lost the foundation of family value.

Posted by: loved one ()
Date: August 01, 2019 11:03AM

your are absolutely correct, praying for closure every night

Posted by: loved one ()
Date: August 01, 2019 11:15AM

When did the youth become so heartless, has this been a failure on our part, or collective failure on our part and society. Some not all parents of failed, having no time for family value, love, and over all morals. The youth now determine their rise or failure on social media likes or the lack there of. Some parents have given these children love, support, and the value of such, however they still at some point choose their own way. The life of Lucy seems much more appealing than the life of love and peace to these kids. Honestly, it's not a white, black, Asian, or Spanish thing, its the era of the fall of humanity. White kids are strung out on meth, opioids, and other, black kids are still trying to find their place so they rob, still, sale drugs, Asian kids are the new leading gang bangers, and the Latinos are still gang banging as well, so regardless of the race or culture there is failure in all. What is the solution? How do you love a generation that knows nothing about love, how do you educate a generation when the public schools teach only lies and contradictions. If you destroy boys they will never become men and it doesn't matter what color you are. Adults, and elders we need to take action to bring them back to life some how.

Posted by: ShowTime ()
Date: August 18, 2019 08:50AM

Reccless Tigers show is where the BODY IS NOW!! Bheem does not deserve this!!

Posted by: Shameful society ()
Date: September 21, 2019 09:30PM

Posted by: Y’all know nothing ()
Date: September 27, 2019 08:55PM

Bruh bheem robbed everyone he could of whatever he could, I’m surprised he didn’t get killed sooner. Robbed his friends and for damn sure wasn’t no $20, and yeh he for sure was a big ol snitch

Posted by: Shitmydick ()
Date: September 30, 2019 02:29AM

Moon rocks. 25k

Posted by: Tigerbitchboy ()
Date: October 07, 2019 11:05PM

You sure about that? LMAOOOOO RICO

Posted by: Long Live B ()
Date: April 03, 2020 02:53PM

B was so happy and full of life uggghhh. Love you always bro.
I heard dude got 40 years - rot motherfucker rot

Posted by: an elder loved one ()
Date: August 27, 2020 04:08PM

I'm just glad that it is finally, I became my own private I trying to find him, the streets kept talking but then it was only talk. Sadly all the street rumors came to light and were true, and they finally got them on the young guy from GMU's murder too. 40 years isn't enough to repay the debt of heart ache that they've caused in many families. Please young people, owning businesses and creating generational wealth IS SEXY!!!! These streets don't love you like you love them so stay out of the streets. It's a cold cold world and your closest friend is the one that stabs you in the back when living the thug life. Rest in peace Brandon, (little B) and Steven.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.