HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Northham condoned the kill born babies legislation by Tran after knowing what it was, Breitbart reports
Posted by: g2 lies terribly on ffu again ()
Date: February 01, 2019 08:54AM

The Repeal Act – which has since been tabled – would have repealed most of Virginia’s abortion restriction laws and allowed abortion even as a woman is about to give birth, as stated by Democrat Delegate Kathy Tran, who introduced the measure.

Appearing as a guest on WTOP-FM Wednesday, Northam said the fierce reaction to the bill was “really blown out of proportion.”

Asked about a woman requesting abortion at the moment of childbirth, he responded:

When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physician—more than one physician, by the way—and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non-viable.

Northam added:

If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.

The governor’s response, however, was inconsistent with the actual language of the legislation, which specifically eliminates both the requirement of more than one physician’s “consent” and the need for the presence of serious health issues for the woman.

According to the proposed legislation:

The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman’s death or impairment of her mental or physical health, as well as the need to find that any such impairment to the woman’s health would be substantial and irremediable.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/31/va-gov-northam-no-regrets-childbirth-abortion-comments/

Northham has also signed bills allowing federal committee to run Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in a manner worse than FCPS (money wise) and targeting groups for "live or die" which is a LOTTERY OF DEATH they are running.

Northham has also signed bills promoting prison without defense in Court for un-suspecting individuals - and the statistics are they are urged or forced to commit suicide in prison.

Having been a judge he would be very familiar with both topics and understand the impact of gerrymandered changling edits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Northham condoned the kill born babies legislation by Tran after knowing what it was, Breitbart reports
Posted by: 9lenf ()
Date: February 01, 2019 08:58AM

Coal_Ash_Legislation_95145.jpg-dd66b_c0-

Re: Northham condoned the kill born babies legislation by Tran after knowing what it was, Breitbart reports
Date: February 01, 2019 09:02AM

I’m a physician, I’m also the governor. But when I’m asked questions, a lot of times it is put in the context of being a physician, again, realizing how we approach, how we manage patients, how we offer advice and counseling. So, no, I don’t have any regrets, but I do find how my comments – I did answer that question. I regret that those comments have been mischaracterized. The personal insults toward me I really find disgusting. So, again as I said in my comments just earlier, we can agree to disagree … but let’s be civil about it

There is nothing civil about a death lottery and selling body parts of babies.

I DON'T MIND DROPPING THE HAT AND CALLING NORTHAM A LIAR. That he knows of and contributes to the death lotteries democrats brought into VA. And the core of these death lotteries is over-taxation and LAND SEIZURE.

These are run by government workers who "always get pay raises" (putting it nicely).

Date: February 01, 2019 09:06AM

Governor Northam has BOTH agreed to Tran's legislation publicly and then also said for the record he is protecting children. The legislation CLEARLY allows born babies to be used as body parts.

IT CANNOT BE BOTH. and "left solely up to the physician" is a lie. many physicians are liars - i've had a lying physician testify against me in court by a handwritten note. and i'm getting the same from northham via legislation

my drawers are so filled with government spam i'v had to throw away legitimate papers i'd have like to have kept

Posted by: pelosi democrat death lotteries ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:18AM

Ralph has helped oversee Democrats use up to 100,000 PICKED WINNERS (democrats) to run HUD in VA.

They are doing it in a manner to support the wealthy: to use HUD money to rent to those who don't need housing aide (well paid government workers and HUD family). To use federal money and LAND SEIZURE to add to the land base those employees use (ie for their own family / extended family). To prevent legal defense of those getting land seized.

AND TO RENT LAND ON BEHALF OF WEALTHY GOVERNMENT OWNERS: replacing Long & Foster and RE/MAX in exactly the same manner Obama replaced "the healthcare industry" (which Kamala Harris plans to eliminate by law: white private medicine - isn't it strange a Virginian doctor would sign up for that plan?)

They are doing the same thing with Power (the power company bills).

The fact is: there are a growing number of legitiate articles claiming that's exactly what Pelosi democrats are doing.

Posted by: wxpb7 ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:18AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: pelosi democrat death lotteries ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:21AM

legitimate articles, here's a hint ...

An official with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) said she was replaced in her role after she refused to fund a redecoration of Secretary Ben Carson's office.

HUD secretary proposes raising rent for low-income Americans
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/hud-secretary-proposes-raising-rent-for-low-income-americans-receiving-federal-housing-subsidies-20180425.html

House Oversight Panel Asks HUD For Documents Amid ... - KERA News

Howard Husock, vice president for policy research at the conservative Manhattan Institute, heavily criticized Section 8 in a 2003 book on housing policy

as a vehicle for exporting inner city social problems to the suburbs

Posted by: kcwc7 ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:24AM

in democrat areas, HUD is "out of housing", and they are running "housing lotteries" instead of helping the needy

the lotteries are illegal run with NEVER INSPECTED GAMBLING MACHINES (regular computers with absolutely no security)

picked winners. and moreso - federal money never disbursed for the reason it was allocated

furthermore, using HUD as a "cheap and democrat controlled Long & Foster"

Posted by: ttw4u ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:31AM

Death lotteries are a criminal game.

Ralph Northham has asked we* be civil about it.

Death lotteries is a criminal prosecution by nature.

-----------------

* there's no "we" here, there's "democrats win, anyone else maybe dies"

Date: February 01, 2019 09:37AM

I would like to hear WTOP (tokyo rose) and Pelosi (who is getting $$$$ contracts to run such lotteries inside VA - which is interstate fraud) wiggle their way out of this one.

Why WMAL has never hounded new democrat HUD and "guaranteed government wages (ie, fcps teacher pay, PE teachers making ~ $100k/yr), well, I wonder. Perhaps fear.

Date: February 01, 2019 09:38AM

I DON'T MIND DROPPING THE HAT AND CALLING NORTHAM A LIAR.

Posted by: gep36 ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:40AM

IMG_5056-640x480.jpg (breitbart other article - is this your kid in 2030? ruined or stole? there's a difference, kid)

Posted by: 7fx3h ()
Date: February 01, 2019 09:46AM

0?e=2159024400&v=beta&t=Y8OYRx7LONp5QluQ

Date: February 01, 2019 09:48AM

The "core problem" is rich gov workers running all these scams. since Bill Clinton they are no longer "government servants" by law.

Date: February 01, 2019 09:50AM

With that problem added, what comes in the door is privately RICH democrats who turn the "system" into serving the rich - and the "well paid" gov workers (fear to object, put too nicely).

Date: February 01, 2019 09:54AM

To a fairfax citizen a perspective is: they take the ball off the field and accuse you of not attempting to make progress with the ball down the field.

ANOTHER BENEFIT TO THE RICH IS NOT PAYING WAGES TO THOSE IN REALLY BAD (NON-HUD) HOUSING ON FOOD STAMPS. THAT ALSO IS WHAT NORTHAM DEMOCRATS ARE AFTER.

But republicans have put that (directly above) in the News - so let's not say they haven't.

There is no chance - there is just picked winners and seizure.

Posted by: to stupid millenials ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:00AM

yes, if democrats evict you, you loose all your stuff and can die

it is a death lottery there is no doubt - and the "lottery" is not inspected for cheating and run from another state (and - legally, canada too)

Date: February 01, 2019 10:01AM

you can die by being cut off from food stamps (being homeless you have zero chance of fighting it in court, and no time to live - 7 days if your healthy as a horse, but a few if your not)

you can die from FREEZING WEATHER

you can die from GETTING MUGGED BY DEMOCRATS

Date: February 01, 2019 10:03AM

you can die from prison - during obama 1/2 of all white prisoners "there for a stay" committed suicide in va prison due to heinous conditions - some think perhaps forced medical drug induced

Date: February 01, 2019 10:04AM

you can not only die - anyone with a motive of having seized your property is going to help insure it happens

Date: February 01, 2019 10:08AM

there is evil in every corner of Northam / va dems running of VA

if you did save for the future in life and need to defend against seizure

northam courts insure you, by law, loose anything you possibly save by objecting to seizure (due to insanely high court fees)

IT IS ALL RACKETEERING, which is illegal in USA

Posted by: Too late Ralphie ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:08AM

g2 lies terribly on ffu again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m a physician, I’m also the governor. But
> when I’m asked questions, a lot of times it is
> put in the context of being a physician, again,
> realizing how we approach, how we manage patients,
> how we offer advice and counseling. So, no, I
> don’t have any regrets, but I do find how my
> comments – I did answer that question. I regret
> that those comments have been mischaracterized.
> The personal insults toward me I really find
> disgusting. So, again as I said in my comments
> just earlier, we can agree to disagree …
> but let’s be civil about it
>
> There is nothing civil about a death lottery and
> selling body parts of babies.
>
>
> I DON'T MIND DROPPING THE HAT AND CALLING NORTHAM
> A LIAR. That he knows of and contributes to the
> death lotteries democrats brought into VA. And
> the core of these death lotteries is over-taxation
> and LAND SEIZURE.
>
> These are run by government workers who "always
> get pay raises" (putting it nicely).
>
>

Didn't the cuck piece of shit Northam call Trump a narcissistic megalomaniac in one of this commercials? And now he whines about civility. What an asshole. And anyone who defends him is a fucking asshole.

Posted by: dwtnc ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:10AM

"the rich need poor courts" -jh

Date: February 01, 2019 10:10AM

(poor as in too expensive to do justice in, impoverished courts)

Date: February 01, 2019 10:14AM

or poor as in "not very good", your choice

Posted by: It's academic... ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:14AM

BREITBART is a ridiculous shit-dealing stooge-site out on the pernicious Right-Wing Disinformation Network. It operates for the sole purpose of creating even more UNHOLY ASSHOLES which is exactly what the typical assfuck-stupid poster above is. Reactionary dumbshits have in their medieval ignorance piled pointless obstacles in the way of late-term abortions, and Virginia -- along with other states -- has wisely been seeking to reduce those obstacles, thereby allowing decisions to be made by actual doctors -- not actual ASSHOLES -- and the women involved. Which of course is as it should be.

Now back to your regularly scheduled twerpy grade-school level insipid stupid nonsense comments...

Posted by: WTOP (tokyo rose) ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:16AM

National News: donator donates housing to 70 homeless (ps. no doubt fed funds and would be jailed if he didn't, is my guess)

Deep freeze death toll climbs to 13 - ABC7 Chicago

(it's 15 dead now, in the chicago lottery, VA admits to over 3 in fairfax alone)

Posted by: Numbers don't lie ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:21AM

It's academic... Wrote:
> BREITBART is a ridiculous shit-dealing stooge-site
> out on the pernicious Right-Wing Disinformation
> Network. It operates for the sole purpose of
> creating even more UNHOLY ASSHOLES which is
> exactly what the typical assfuck-stupid poster
> above is. Reactionary dumbshits have in their
> medieval ignorance piled pointless obstacles in
> the way of late-term abortions, and Virginia --
> along with other states -- has wisely been seeking
> to reduce those obstacles, thereby allowing
> decisions to be made by actual doctors -- not
> actual ASSHOLES -- and the women involved. Which
> of course is as it should be.
>
> Now back to your regularly scheduled twerpy
> grade-school level insipid stupid nonsense
> comments...

Good luck with that fagtard....

Attachments:
late term abortion.JPG

Posted by: 6yw3u ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:28AM

Out of interest, hotelier's stay out of the eviction game - until Clinton / Obama, when government got in the business of forcing hotels to accept "temporary HUD cases"

They (hoteliers in usa, perhaps including trump) stand a firm chance of government seizure by people like Kamal Harris to (cause their hud finding deficit to balance).

Say goodbye to hotels too (not just to private healthcare option).

Date: February 01, 2019 10:48AM

Numbers don't lie Wrote:
> Good luck with that fagtard....

I'd tell you to go eat shit, but it's quite plain that your have way 'over consumed' in that department already.  

While brain-cramped misogynists don't like it, women have an individual right to guide their own reproductive histories. You can't force them to reproduce, and you can't keep them from it. This means that ignorant interloper-wannabes must keep their distance. A woman may invite counsel from those whose advice and opinions she respects, but no set of red-robed dunces has any right at all to burst in like the Spanish Inquisition and start ordering people around. Please go fuck yourself if you are one of these hateful myopic douchebag sorts who believes otherwise.
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Posted by: twfup ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:49AM

Oh now I get it!

Some babies get born, others are used for body parts - that's a death lottery too.

one controlled by careful social pressure in HS and money

Posted by: 13% is a massive landslide ()
Date: February 01, 2019 10:51AM

It's academic... Wrote:
> Numbers don't lie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good luck with that fagtard....
>
> I'd tell you to go eat shit, but it's quite plain
> that your have way 'over consumed' in that
> department already.  
>
> While brain-cramped misogynists don't like it,
> women have an individual right to guide their own
> reproductive histories. You can't force them to
> reproduce, and you can't keep them from it. This
> means that ignorant interloper-wannabes must keep
> their distance. A woman may invite counsel from
> those whose advice and opinions she respects, but
> no set of red-robed dunces has any right at all to
> burst in like the Spanish Inquisition and start
> ordering people around. Please go fuck yourself
> if you are one of these hateful myopic douchebag
> sorts who believes otherwise.
> .

Agreed. Go tell that to the other 85% who don't support killing babies while they're being born. They're all crazy nuts too.

Posted by: Cardinal Ximenez ()
Date: February 01, 2019 11:01AM

It's academic... Wrote:
> A woman may invite counsel from those whose advice and opinions
> she respects, but no set of red-robed dunces has any right at
> all to burst in like the Spanish Inquisition and start ordering
> people around.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear. Fear and surprise. Our two weapons are fear and surprise, and ruthless efficiency. Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope. Our four... No, amongst our weapons... amongst our weaponry... are such diverse elements as fear, surprise... Oh, I'll come in again.

Date: February 01, 2019 11:15AM

13% is a massive landslide Wrote:
> Agreed. Go tell that to the other 85% who don't support killing
> babies while they're being born. They're all crazy nuts too.

Pay attention this time. Local majorities have no say in the individual's exercise of his or her constitutional rights. None. Zip, Zero.

Legislatures may weigh in so long as they do not create undue burdens and obstacles with regard to an abortion. Solely for the quasi-prohibited purpose of placating whackjob fundie extremists, the VA legislature once raised the bar from requiring sign-off on a late-term abortion by one qualified physician to three. The proposed law that you all have so plainly never read called for a return to the earlier and far more sensible standard.

Posted by: Clariton ()
Date: February 01, 2019 11:21AM

It's academic... Wrote:
> 13% is a massive landslide Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Agreed. Go tell that to the other 85% who don't
> support killing
> > babies while they're being born. They're all
> crazy nuts too.
>
> Pay attention this time. Local majorities have no
> say in the individual's exercise of his or her
> constitutional rights. None. Zip, Zero.
>
> Legislatures may weigh in so long as they do not
> create undue burdens and obstacles with regard to
> an abortion. Solely for the quasi-prohibited
> purpose of placating whackjob fundie extremists,
> the VA legislature once raised the bar from
> requiring sign-off on a late-term abortion by one
> qualified physician to three. The proposed law
> that you all have so plainly never read called for
> a return to the earlier and far more sensible
> standard.

You're right. It's the 85% who are the crazies. It's the 13% that have the moral high ground here. Who cares what the vast majority of people think in a democratic republican that can elect people to represent their views and enact laws to reflect them. The 13% are the political power in this country and their millions of $$$$ in donations is what really matters. The democrats will ride to a landslide in the next election on this issue. It's all so clear.

Posted by: bkjmd ()
Date: February 01, 2019 12:04PM

twfup Wrote:
>

> Oh now I get it!
>
> Some babies get born, others are used for body
> parts - that's a death lottery too.
>
> one controlled by careful social pressure in HS
> and money
>
>

some born babies get taught answers to tests and play xbox

others born babies are used as body parts - only takes "convincing a teen"

i get it

Posted by: The clock is ticking ()
Date: February 01, 2019 01:07PM

Hurry! Time may be running out! This may be your last chance to become an organ donor and sign up to leave your body to science.

Posted by: Not much penetration... ()
Date: February 01, 2019 01:10PM

It's academic... Wrote:
> Pay attention this time. Local majorities have no
> say in the individual's exercise of his or her
> constitutional rights. None. Zip, Zero.

Doesn't seem like they got it. Dumb can be a hard thing to get past.

Posted by: Thats The Gods Truth ()
Date: February 01, 2019 01:18PM

>Didn't the cuck piece of shit Northam call Trump a narcissistic megalomaniac in one of this commercials? And now he whines about civility. What an asshole. And anyone who defends him is a fucking asshole.

Northam from this day on is a hypocritical baby killing POS

The people he advocates for are the same, totally piss on this Gov, he overplayed the hell out of his hand . Virginia will never forgive him. Just go, go the hell away Northam resign in disgrace and go and hide in shame you bastard who also will not defend our nations border security , take away our firearms and is more then willing to kill babies at any time

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: February 01, 2019 01:20PM

Posted by: Protest ()
Date: February 01, 2019 11:57AM

At the same venue on the same day:

12:00 PM: Pro-Life Rally

Come by and tell Kathy what you think of her proposed legislation.

Town Hall Meeting on Saturday, February 2 at 1:00 PM. It's to be held at South County High School, 8501 Silverbrook Road, Lorton, VA 22079.

Posted by: Thug in a Prius ()
Date: February 01, 2019 01:23PM

I'll be there.

Date: February 01, 2019 01:26PM

I'll be there to protest the baby-killing Vietcong.

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Posted by: Jane Fonda ()
Date: February 01, 2019 02:28PM

Number One Deplorable Wrote:
> I'll be there to protest the baby-killing Vietcong.

You go, girl!

Posted by: 3r4rgfe ()
Date: February 01, 2019 04:52PM

Posted by: Democrats = KKK ()
Date: February 01, 2019 05:07PM

Northam has shown that the Democrat Party is the party of Death.

Now, we are reminded, that the Democrat Party is the party of the KKK.

(For all you ignorant, Kool-Aid drinking Democrat voters, every single one of the lynching KKK were members of the Democrat Party then, and apparently now.)

Date: February 01, 2019 06:23PM

I think Northam should do his next radio interview on this subject in his Klan outfit.

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Posted by: njdvu ()
Date: February 02, 2019 08:10AM

Number One Deplorable Wrote:
> I think Northam should do his next radio interview
> on this subject in his Klan outfit.

off topic. shut up about that. this thread is about abortion and

THE DEATH LOTTERY OF VA, housing committees offer lottery of death - driver beamers

Posted by: fdbxt ()
Date: February 02, 2019 08:55AM

for photo evidence of the death lottery - the government program, see:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3053735/3054342.html#msg-3054342

Posted by: rbtrfb ()
Date: December 22, 2020 06:12PM

Tran Tran don't you mean?

Posted by: efr4fgt ()
Date: December 24, 2020 05:40PM

sd

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.