HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: associated pressings ()
Date: January 29, 2019 08:53AM

Bill Clinton visited and allowed an upside down crucifix in urine to be displayed in the National Art Museum.

Bill Clinton allowed democrats to make God illegal in schools, Courthouses, Congress, and tried to remove "In God We Trust" off the Dollar.

please see this article about "separation of church and state" should never have meant USA should give up to communist ideals - and constitutional framers never intended such a thing to happen. there's simply "no such thing as GOOD FAITH" without God, and GOOD FAITH has been a law since Greek and Roman times and the first law schools: Roman University Law (taught in one language copied exactly, latin).



‘Conservative’ MP Trying to Abolish 461-year-old Tradition of Parliamentary Prayers - (London England parliament, breitbart)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3051338.html



We should stop caving in to democrat demands of removal of "GOOD FAITH" and God and right back in their face, bring it back specifically because of their ill faith: government always wins, government always pay raises, government never follows laws, etc etc communism operated at times by foreign powers.

Bill Clinton use of schools as wealth redistrubution to fund communist operatives in USA is another article: he waved a wand and made schools all powerful.

ZERO TOLERANCE Nancy Reagan (mistakenly*) coined. she mean ZERO FOR DRUG DEALING DEMOCRATS only.

Democrats soon after - just as Clinton arrived - had implemented "policy" (again - policy non-law is another clinton scandal) ZERO TOLERANCE MEAN ANYTHING A KID DOES WRONG AT SCHOOL IS MET WITH WEAPONED POLICE FORCE NO MATTER HOW MINOR - if the child refuses "government worker demands / threats" on the child.

TODYA - MARYLAND IS PUSHING PSYC PILLS ON CHILDREN - they are drug dealers in schools using zero tolerance to mean "a police officer will bind you up while we inject you if you do not take your pills". MARYLAND POLITICIANS are drug dealing casino builders selling drugs to maryland kids.

ZERO TOLERANCE MEANT reagan would find corrupt County State officials pushing drugs in schools and eliminate them

IT STILL SHOULD MEAN THAT, AND REAGAN FOLLOWERS SHOULD STILL DO IT in her memory

------------------
* mistakenly had she known how democrats would USE it later

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: dnh39 ()
Date: January 29, 2019 09:00AM

All of commecial law an (international commercial law at least until late 1900's) was GOOD FAITH CONTRACT. there are many categorizations but GOOD FAITH is the only and single law of all the many books.

Whether you believe in God or not, the traditions of what is Good is and why our Constitution matters is handed down from thousands of years of "goodness", which are our Constitution, magna carta, etc.

You cannot deny God for hindu Gods (and hindu demands) and claim it is still "within the US Constitutional law", nor that the "chinese way" supercedes the right of the person, nor any other dodge democrats will take.

Democrats want God out because God is the embodiment of GOOD FAITH - good faith doesn't allow hiring your children into gov with huge pay while seizing land of others for extremely elevated taxes while accusing them of not working while preventing them from working. To run that kind of RACKETEERING, you need God and Good Faith removed - preferrably with allot of government "thuds" and cryptic changes which shuffle Equity law (roman university law) into the wrong context of a paragraph hidden in 1,000,000 paragraphs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: dnh39 ()
Date: January 29, 2019 09:05AM

God, you can call, the "white european way" as to "the chinese way". It is the embodiment of "the good faith principle" the Constitution much tries to protect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: u4w9v ()
Date: January 29, 2019 09:06AM

little red riding hood

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: Go fuck yourself again ()
Date: January 29, 2019 09:06AM

Give your head some company -- take your stupid-ass religion crap and shove it up your ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: f43vu ()
Date: January 29, 2019 09:17AM

God or Good Faith is

(1) society is the most important

(2) then the individual

(3) then chattels

(4) God is high in the law

Good Faith brings people together to work together, and renegades working against the people (to make a town fall for pure profit) are illegal - even professing to work against the town: illegal.

Without Good Faith you have feudalism, the last family standing, the last man standing. A blood bath.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: God was always dead ()
Date: January 29, 2019 09:20AM

Good faith is nothing like religion, you fabulist asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: pypjv ()
Date: January 29, 2019 10:42AM

pypjv

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: is equity law communism ()
Date: January 29, 2019 10:47AM

NO.

(1) society is the most important

(2) then the individual

(3) then chattels

does NOT mean "no property rights". it does mean fair taxation, emergency borrowing (borrowing not taking), slavery of those who get in debt perhaps

no, society as "most important" is not a legal decision to to divvy up all chattels, it can't be, because chattels are to extent protected by (3)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: Shut it down ()
Date: January 29, 2019 11:06AM

Mindless babble. Most uninteresting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: I partied with Brett ()
Date: January 29, 2019 02:09PM

associated pressings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bill Clinton visited and allowed an upside down
> crucifix in urine to be displayed in the National
> Art Museum.
>
> Bill Clinton allowed democrats to make God illegal
> in schools, Courthouses, Congress, and tried to
> remove "In God We Trust" off the Dollar.
>
> please see this article about "separation of
> church and state" should never have meant USA
> should give up to communist ideals - and
> constitutional framers never intended such a thing
> to happen. there's simply "no such thing as GOOD
> FAITH" without God, and GOOD FAITH has been a law
> since Greek and Roman times and the first law
> schools: Roman University Law (taught in one
> language copied exactly, latin).
>
>


>
> ‘Conservative’ MP Trying to Abolish
> 461-year-old Tradition of Parliamentary Prayers -
> (London England parliament, breitbart)
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/305
> 1338.html
>
>


>
> We should stop caving in to democrat demands of
> removal of "GOOD FAITH" and God and right back in
> their face, bring it back specifically because of
> their ill faith: government always wins,
> government always pay raises, government never
> follows laws, etc etc communism operated at times
> by foreign powers.
>
> Bill Clinton use of schools as wealth
> redistrubution to fund communist operatives in USA
> is another article: he waved a wand and made
> schools all powerful.
>
> ZERO TOLERANCE Nancy Reagan (mistakenly*) coined.
> she mean ZERO FOR DRUG DEALING DEMOCRATS only.
>
> Democrats soon after - just as Clinton arrived -
> had implemented "policy" (again - policy non-law
> is another clinton scandal) ZERO TOLERANCE MEAN
> ANYTHING A KID DOES WRONG AT SCHOOL IS MET WITH
> WEAPONED POLICE FORCE NO MATTER HOW MINOR - if the
> child refuses "government worker demands /
> threats" on the child.
>
> TODYA - MARYLAND IS PUSHING PSYC PILLS ON CHILDREN
> - they are drug dealers in schools using zero
> tolerance to mean "a police officer will bind you
> up while we inject you if you do not take your
> pills". MARYLAND POLITICIANS are drug dealing
> casino builders selling drugs to maryland kids.
>
> ZERO TOLERANCE MEANT reagan would find corrupt
> County State officials pushing drugs in schools
> and eliminate them
>
> IT STILL SHOULD MEAN THAT, AND REAGAN FOLLOWERS
> SHOULD STILL DO IT in her memory
>
> ------------------
> * mistakenly had she known how democrats would USE
> it later


Your premise is is historically skewed. First it was a picture, not an actual crucifix on display, and the funding came from an award from the National Endowment for the Arts, after the photo won a competition sponsored by the Southeastern Society for Contemporary Art in the early '80's, under Reagan. Second, the controversy came after the photo was displayed at the Stux Gallary in New York in 1988, again, when Reagan was president.

Tying this controversy to Clinton is uninformed, and ridiculous. Stop reading Breitbart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: Arlo in Wend ()
Date: January 29, 2019 03:03PM

Your capitalization for the phrase "National Art Museum," implies you were referring to the "National Gallery of Art, because there is no 'National Art Museum" in this country.

The photo never hung in the National Gallery of Art. It did hang in the National Art Museum of Victoria (Australia)in 1997, when Clinton was president. Is it possible you are confusing museums, or, are you saying Bill Clinton visited the Australian museum in 1997, and therefore supported the picture?

Or, I am spitballing here, are you saying Bill Clinton, while president of the United States, had control over an Australian museum, and chose this piece of art to be on display there? I am trying to get what you are saying, really I am, but you made it very difficult.

Please clarify.

Also,I would say it was 1989, when the controversy hit, under GHW Bush.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: Johnnie ()
Date: January 30, 2019 05:31PM

Arlo in Wend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your capitalization for the phrase "National Art
> Museum," implies you were referring to the
> "National Gallery of Art, because there is no
> 'National Art Museum" in this country.
>
> The photo never hung in the National Gallery of
> Art. It did hang in the National Art Museum of
> Victoria (Australia)in 1997, when Clinton was
> president. Is it possible you are confusing
> museums, or, are you saying Bill Clinton visited
> the Australian museum in 1997, and therefore
> supported the picture?
>
> Or, I am spitballing here, are you saying Bill
> Clinton, while president of the United States,
> had control over an Australian museum, and chose
> this piece of art to be on display there? I am
> trying to get what you are saying, really I am,
> but you made it very difficult.
>
> Just checked ansPlease clarify.
>
> Also,I would say it was 1989, when the controversy
> hit, under GHW Bush.

Absolutely true.

OP, where do you get your news and information from? I ask so we can use the information you give to request Roseanne Barr's family block that site on her computer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: ejuxu ()
Date: February 07, 2019 07:23PM

ejuxu

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: xyjgc ()
Date: February 08, 2019 08:11PM

xyjgc

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: rg4tterwr ()
Date: February 13, 2019 12:47PM

d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: r24gtbrger ()
Date: March 02, 2019 12:24AM

s

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: erfdfde ()
Date: March 07, 2019 02:40PM

s

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: dumb donald ()
Date: March 08, 2019 09:10AM

Whatever Clinton did or didn't do doesn't make dirty donnie any less guilty.
Attachments:
but_her_emails (2).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: ddkyh ()
Date: March 12, 2019 11:31PM

ddkyh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: j4uuy ()
Date: March 12, 2019 11:33PM

dumb donald Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whatever Clinton did or didn't do doesn't make
> dirty donnie any less guilty.

DROP DEAD GERRYMANDERER2. FFU RECORD IS CLEAR YOU POST LIES SEVERAL TIMES DAILY, PEOPLE PROVE WITH FACTS YOUR LYING, AND ...

IT'S DEMOCRATS PROMOTING FAKE NEWS - NO ONE SAIN IS UNSURE OF THAT BECAUSE IT'S BEEN PROVEN SO MANY TIMES

THIS ISN'T A DISCUSSION G2. PROVEN SO MANY TIMES WE'RE GOING TO RING YOUR DAMN NECK FOR MAKING US PROVE YOU FALSE TOO MANY TIMES

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: wmynj ()
Date: March 14, 2019 10:41PM

wmynj

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: hkc6k ()
Date: March 26, 2019 11:05AM

hkc6k

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: bhmyj ()
Date: March 28, 2019 10:52PM

bhmyj

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More Bill Clinton era scandals: "complete separation from church and state", and "zero tolerance" for children
Posted by: Piss Christ ()
Date: March 29, 2019 10:36AM

It was actually a well-deserved mockery of all religion.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  ********  **      **  ********  
 ***   **  **     **  **        **  **  **  **     ** 
 ****  **  **     **  **        **  **  **  **     ** 
 ** ** **  **     **  ******    **  **  **  **     ** 
 **  ****   **   **   **        **  **  **  **     ** 
 **   ***    ** **    **        **  **  **  **     ** 
 **    **     ***     ********   ***  ***   ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.