HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mattress Warehouse Chantilly
Posted by: chantilly resident ()
Date: January 16, 2019 06:34PM

On Monday I purchased a queen sized box spring from Mattress Warehouse for 140 bucks and planned to take it down to my son in College this weekend - he ended up getting one on his own so 48 hours after purchasing it I took it back to the store - it was still in the plastic covering that I purchased it in- I did nothing but load it in my truck -take it in the house and then take it back - the manager said that I could not return it and asked me to read the tiny print on the back of the paperwork - I could understand if it was used or brought back a month later - my words to Mattress Warehouse - Fuck you - you will never get a penny of my business ever again . Sometimes you have to use common sense and not one blanket policy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mattress Warehouse Chantilly
Posted by: chantilly also ()
Date: January 16, 2019 06:47PM

Mattresses and box springs are some of those items that are non-negotiable because of the concern with bugs and disease. It is just the way it is. As far as cursing at the guy, that is a dick move. I would have kicked your ass even if it meant me losing my job. You had no right to act that way toward that person. Your statement to them that you are not giving them your business....well they were in business before you walked your ass into their store and they will be in business long after you walked out. For about $8 you can take that box spring to the I-66 Waste Transfer Facility and throw it in a dumpster.

Posted by: Bankrupt Company ()
Date: January 16, 2019 06:49PM

For the time being, I'd stay clear of Mattress Warehouse due to their bankruptcy filing. They might be here today, gone tomorrow.

Posted by: What he said ()
Date: January 16, 2019 11:26PM

chantilly also Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mattresses and box springs are some of those items
> that are non-negotiable because of the concern
> with bugs and disease. It is just the way it is.
> As far as cursing at the guy, that is a dick move.
> I would have kicked your ass even if it meant me
> losing my job. You had no right to act that way
> toward that person. Your statement to them that
> you are not giving them your business....well they
> were in business before you walked your ass into
> their store and they will be in business long
> after you walked out. For about $8 you can take
> that box spring to the I-66 Waste Transfer
> Facility and throw it in a dumpster.

In case it wasn't 100% clear, they were following Virginia law. Which prohibits selling any used mattresses, pillows, etc. So you were asking them to give you back your money so they could throw it away.

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: January 17, 2019 05:38AM

@OP....DICK

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.