HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Best way to hide gun ownership
Posted by: Invisible while in plain sight ()
Date: January 16, 2019 08:08AM

As the libtards are starting to crank up their gun-confiscation programs in Virginia, I have started erasing my trail of guns. I have gone to armslist over the past few months and listed my firearms to sale. I don't really sell them but I can point to that if some ATF stooge comes to my door asking where by guns are. I'll just them I sold them and point to my postings there. Since there's no paper trail, it'll no doubt stump the stooges.

However, I am now in the process of moving my firearms out of my gun safes into something more discrete. I don't want to bury them, but don't want any evidence of their existence either. Any suggestions?

Of course, I'll keep a couple of .45's around for home defense and will be moving out of this shithole state in a few years to a place that embraces gun rights. Just need a short-term plan till then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best way to hide gun ownership
Posted by: GUNS = DEATH ()
Date: January 16, 2019 08:14AM

Dopes like you are the reason why there were 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country last year.

Posted by: Glengary Glenross ()
Date: January 16, 2019 08:28AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dopes like you are the reason why there were
> 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country last
> year.

Dopes like you are why commie fascist dictators rise to power and kill tens of millions of their own countrymen.

Attachments:
illegals v guns.jpg

Posted by: Planned Parenthood = Abortion ()
Date: January 16, 2019 08:34AM

GUNS = DEATH Wrote:
> Dopes like you are the reason why there were
> 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country last
> year.

Dopes like you are the reason there were 1 million abortions last year.

Posted by: The best way ()
Date: January 16, 2019 08:43AM

The best way to hide anything is to NOT post your techniques .
Anyone- thieves both free-lance and gov't employees don't need a list of persons and strategies for concealment.

Posted by: DTGXY ()
Date: January 16, 2019 09:50AM

I like the way you chose deaths by rifle because almost all gun deaths are by pistols. Like no one would notice.

BTW I agree with you that ALL illegals have to GET OUT.

Posted by: triggered libtards ()
Date: January 16, 2019 11:06AM

There is absolutely no way in hell ATF or any other agency will "come for your guns" in your lifetime.

If you have known anyone that has actually worked for the Feds, you would already know this.

The latest number for the IRS in terms of taxes owed (but not paid) by Americans in a single year is $458 Billion. Think about that for a second. These people owe taxes because they have jobs or made money - Money that is given by employers, held in bank accounts and stored in other easily garnishable and attachable places. All the IRS has to do is send a notice claiming the funds. This is their only job - to collect taxes and look how the gov't can't even reach a basic competence level.

So you think they are going to actually send people to millions of homes to collect a physical object? If that were the sole focus of the entire gov't I would wager they couldn't get 5% of them.

Date: January 16, 2019 11:15AM

This is kind of weak. The best plan is to have guns that no one can possibly know that you ever had in the first place. No need for an explanation of missing guns that "never existed" in the first place.

Also, it won't be an ATF stooge coming for your guns. It will be a FFX County cop.

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Posted by: I have many guns and large dick ()
Date: January 16, 2019 11:19AM

DTGXY Wrote:
> I like the way you chose deaths by rifle because
> almost all gun deaths are by pistols. Like no one
> would notice.
>
> BTW I agree with you that ALL illegals have to GET
> OUT.

And most gun deaths are suicide. And the second most are nigs killing nigs.

Why do you libtards always try and take away the scary black guns if handguns are the problem?

Posted by: Democrats Are The Biggest Dopes ()
Date: January 16, 2019 11:19AM

>Dopes like you are the reason why there were 40,000 gun-related deaths in this country last year.

Gun hating Idiots like YOU are the reason your worthless Democrats will not support the southern border wall that will help keep illegals and DRUGS out of America

DRUGS that kill 40 thousand people a year and are fully responsible for 85% of the gun deaths witch is black on black crime and not a word from your mouth

As far as suicides there's bay bridges and tall buildings, rope and YOUR DRUGS all over America you totally stupid gun banning libshit

Where's your loud stupid liberal mouth when it comes to sales of guns to weed smokers legal or not. There's already Federal laws that are felonies to USE NARCOTICS which is what your precious WEED is and POSSESS a gun

STFU you asswipe DRUG Addict

Date: January 16, 2019 11:35AM

DRUGS?!?!?!? GTFO. Are folks being tied down against their will and forced to take these drugs? No.

A free people should be able to decide for themselves what drugs to take or avoid. What are we, children, who need Nanny Government to save us from ourselves? Fuck that! Government needs to get 100% out of the drug control business. If you want to be stupid and kill yourself with bad drugs, why the hell is it my job to stop you? If you want to shoot heroin, have at it. Hopefully before you have any kids so we can eliminate your strain from the gene pool.

I don't use any drugs besides the occasional alcoholic beverage, and I never have. A free CHOICE. I sure as hell don't need to have the government take my money to set up a YUGE and expensive infrastructure whose sole purpose is to protect me from making bad decisions for myself. I am already fully capable of making good decisions for myself without anyone's help.

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Posted by: Relax - Keep Calm ()
Date: January 16, 2019 11:52AM

If they ever try to confiscate firearms it will trigger another Civil War

Posted by: ralph northam, gun grabber ()
Date: January 16, 2019 11:57AM

It will be done slowly. Over the course of a couple of decades. All the 'red flag' bullshit is the slippery slope. I'm all for taking away guns from crazies, but when the libfags get to define what's 'crazy', there's a confiscation coming.

Posted by: What Are You Packing? ()
Date: January 16, 2019 12:29PM

Both are for pussies but one brings pleasure while the other creates a false sense of manhood.
Attachments:
31E5357B-F856-42C7-9CEC-67FE010C8F6E.jpeg
DDC06971-B5EC-4B12-9E48-0EC33093DDE2.jpeg

Posted by: cn3wv ()
Date: January 16, 2019 06:04PM

^^^^
Commenting or bullying based on penis size is an example of toxic masculinity that must be overcome. Watch the Gillette ads my son. Dial back your testosterone.

Posted by: ATF MORE LIKE GAYTF ()
Date: January 16, 2019 06:23PM

HAVE A BOATING ACCIDENT

Posted by: Gwwkm ()
Date: January 16, 2019 06:45PM

Best thing to do to hide gun ownership is not to do things to advertise you ever owned guns. Concealed weapons permits. Bulk ammo purchases put on credit cards. Tough guy gun related bumper stickers. Those penis extenders may come back to bite the now paranoid gun owner.

Posted by: The Real Best Thing To Do ()
Date: January 16, 2019 09:14PM

>Best thing to do

Is NEVER Vote For A Democrat !

Hiding guns F that I want to shoot and enjoy them as well as protection .

Posted by: King Donnie ()
Date: January 16, 2019 10:10PM

Glengary Glenross Wrote:

>
>
> Dopes like you are why commie fascist dictators
> rise to power and kill tens of millions of their
> own countrymen.
>
>
>  

No u.
Attachments:
twitler.jpg

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: January 16, 2019 11:36PM

Mistake to have listed them..if caught, say you tried to sell them, but changed your mind. Also, when we buy guns online, the transaction must occur at a legit arms dealer..
Build your arsenal..on the sly. Read small town local papers within driving distance. Sometimes, you will find guns for sale in rural towns. Those you dont have to go thru arms person...

Cash for ammo, stock up.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: January 17, 2019 08:12AM

Guns are illegal in DC and many major cities. When will they be rounded up?

Isn't cocaine illegal? Who's going door to door seizing that?

I guess you guys need something to worry about all the time.

Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: January 17, 2019 10:18AM

Get your ass off the couch.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.