HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Caleb Hughes
Posted by: Soft wash inc. ()
Date: January 01, 2021 06:48AM

So Caleb is starting his own power washing business in Charlottesville. Hope he can stay on track and not re-offend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Charlottesville? ()
Date: January 01, 2021 10:55AM

Is he living there with Monique Wells, aka lizzie? And William Moreno, Fairfax Underground's famous pedophile?

Posted by: Cville Is A Liberal (D) Paradice ()
Date: January 01, 2021 01:28PM

He'll get huge tips from the leftist college crowd of haters of Trump haters, real Americans and America itself especially our constitution , he did his time and needs a place, might as well be Cville

Posted by: Monique not logged in ()
Date: January 01, 2021 02:41PM

He can get a job working with lizzie at the dog pound or rescue. Lizzie likes pedos. In fact she lived with two pedophiles at once, William R. Moreno and Christopher J. Tator.
Attachments:
William and Monique -3-2_50.jpg
christopher tator monique wells felons moreno.jpg

Posted by: 209 dept ()
Date: January 03, 2021 02:46PM

Soft wash inc. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So Caleb is starting his own power washing
> business in Charlottesville. Hope he can stay on
> track and not re-offend.

That seems unlikely, he cannot be bonded. Only way he could run a business like that is to pay others to do the actual work.

Posted by: Concerned Nelly ()
Date: August 21, 2021 07:22AM

This monster was released.
I watch all of forensic files episodes. Out of all the criminals portrayed, this is the only one that has enraged me enough to the point where I looked to a forum to voice my utter hate and disgust and where I can write in hopes he might red this:

YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF SCUM THAT EXISTS. I wish your address be made public so the general public would know where to find you.

I read somewhere you are in Virginia… people will find you and make you regret the day you decided to steal the most precious thing on earth, an innocent child.

I only hope the poor mother of that innocent girl can find some peace in knowing that any parent that Hears this story will carry for her the weight of hating this human waist.

I hope he’ll exists just so you can burn in it for eternity, I hope when you burn in hell, your skin regrows so you can feel your flesh burning again.

I don’t do social media but I will make sure there is social media accounts in your name where people can mobilize to get you back behind bars like the caged evil garbage lowlife that you KNOW, IN YOUR ROTTEN CORE, you are!

Posted by: Angry Mob is Coming for you ()
Date: August 21, 2021 07:26AM

This monster was released.
I watch all of forensic files episodes. Out of all the criminals portrayed, this is the only one that has enraged me enough to the point where I looked to a forum to voice my utter hate and disgust and where I can write in hopes he might red this:

YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF SCUM THAT EXISTS. I wish your address be made public so the general public would know where to find you.

I read somewhere you are in Virginia… people will find you and make you regret the day you decided to steal the most precious thing on earth, an innocent child.

I only hope the poor mother of that innocent girl can find some peace in knowing that any parent that Hears this story will carry for her the weight of hating this human waist.

I hope he’ll exists just so you can burn in it for eternity, I hope when you burn in hell, your skin regrows so you can feel your flesh burning again.

I don’t do social media but I will make sure there is social media accounts in your name where people can mobilize to get you back behind bars like the caged evil garbage lowlife that you KNOW, IN YOUR ROTTEN CORE, you are!

Posted by: calm down please. ()
Date: August 21, 2021 07:41AM

Angry Mob is Coming for you Wrote:
> This monster was released.
> I watch all of forensic files episodes. Out of all
> the criminals portrayed, this is the only one that
> has enraged me enough to the point where I looked
> to a forum to voice my utter hate and disgust and
> where I can write in hopes he might red this:
>
> YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF SCUM THAT EXISTS. I
> wish your address be made public so the general
> public would know where to find you.
>
> I read somewhere you are in Virginia… people
> will find you and make you regret the day you
> decided to steal the most precious thing on earth,
> an innocent child.
>
> I only hope the poor mother of that innocent girl
> can find some peace in knowing that any parent
> that Hears this story will carry for her the
> weight of hating this human waist.
>
> I hope he’ll exists just so you can burn in it
> for eternity, I hope when you burn in hell, your
> skin regrows so you can feel your flesh burning
> again.
>
> I don’t do social media but I will make sure
> there is social media accounts in your name where
> people can mobilize to get you back behind bars
> like the caged evil garbage lowlife that you KNOW,
> IN YOUR ROTTEN CORE, you are!

Hey the man had his day in court and he has served his time. I think he might be guilty of more than just abduction but I have no proof of that so we got to go with what our legal system decided.
Caleb Hughes is listed on the Virginia sex offender registry last time I checked it had his home and work address but you better leave the man alone or you could find yourself in prison.

Posted by: soul crushing grief ()
Date: August 21, 2021 03:40PM

Some people speculated that he might have handed off the girl to someone who took her far away via the interstate highway. I feel really bad for the mother who never found out for sure what happened. I heard she has kept her old phone number active all these years on the off chance that her daughter might call. I don't see how a parent could ever stop grieving over a situation like this.

Posted by: not funny. ()
Date: August 21, 2021 04:05PM

Funny thing about this thread is that nobody would give a shit if the little girl was black.

Posted by: True! ()
Date: August 21, 2021 04:59PM

Lmao true, I know I wouldn’t.

Posted by: whopper junior ()
Date: August 22, 2021 07:36AM

Caleb worked at the Burger king on route 29 just north of Lynchburg but he is no longer there.

Posted by: FrankSh ()
Date: September 20, 2021 06:35PM

Where did you attend law school? Would like to insure that I never seek legal counsel from anyone that attended it

Posted by: ?just wondering? ()
Date: November 26, 2021 03:42PM

Do you think Hughes had a nice Thanksgiving this year?

Posted by: yes he did ()
Date: November 26, 2021 10:00PM

?just wondering? Wrote:
> Do you think Hughes had a nice Thanksgiving this
> year?

No more being forced to lick black mens assholes and suck their balls and dicks and no more taking black dicks up his worn out asshole. So yes, he is thankful.

Posted by: Nuck Figgers ()
Date: November 27, 2021 02:12PM

not funny. Wrote:
> Funny thing about this thread is that nobody would
> give a shit if the little girl was black.

So? There are too many niggers already and they kill their own kind.

Posted by: was there ()
Date: November 27, 2021 02:29PM

yes he did Wrote:
> ?just wondering? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Do you think Hughes had a nice Thanksgiving
> this
> > year?
>
>
> No more being forced to lick black mens assholes
> and suck their balls and dicks and no more taking
> black dicks up his worn out asshole. So yes, he is
> thankful.

He was at Augusta and while that could have happened a time or two it is rare. They have no industry there and other than food service and janitorial tasks the convicts do not work. They are locked down most of the time. When they are on the move they are closely watched and only a small group of prisoners are moved at a time. When they get their 3 showers a week they are locked in showering cages alone.

Posted by: Gee Wiz You Know.. ()
Date: November 27, 2021 08:41PM

Since Democrats did away with Virginias death penalty there nothing to keep any killers from chancing it and going for broke to have 15 minutes of perverted good times, Oh they can send them to prison , then let them out again

The weird metal state of the Liberal in plain view over and over again like a freakish joker on a merry go round! Liberal logic LMFAO!

Posted by: over zealous police work ()
Date: November 28, 2021 06:53AM

Caleb Hughes is very likely innocent.

Posted by: Ynow ()
Date: November 28, 2021 12:04PM

@Gee Wiz You Know, Caleb Hughes was not convicted of murder, and the offense occurred and he was convicted at a time when Virginia still had the death penalty. Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with the Hughes case.

@overzealous police work, He probably wasn't innocent, but based on the law and evidence he should have been found not guilty.

Posted by: I bumped into him ()
Date: November 28, 2021 02:26PM

He was down at the Timbrook Library in Lynchburg passing out Democrat literature during the election. I asked him how he lived with himself and he just shrugged and gave me a blank stare.

Posted by: It Has Every Thing To Do With It ()
Date: November 28, 2021 08:45PM

>@Gee Wiz You Know, Caleb Hughes was not convicted of murder, and the offense occurred and he was convicted at a time when Virginia still had the death penalty. Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with the Hughes case.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats BS, the statement has everything to do with it, they just could not get the max sentence on Hughes, but because of Democrats they cannot get the max death penalty on the next one and the next one and the next one or the cop killers rape killers robbery killers child killers mass killers

They all got a pass from Democrats; next Dems will want convicts to vote , their working in it

Only sick weak Democrats could piss their pants about the gun a killer used then give all the heinous killers a pass on taking their lives to insure they never kill again

Posted by: John .Hand Cock. ()
Date: November 29, 2021 04:33AM

It Has Every Thing To Do With It Wrote:
> >@Gee Wiz You Know, Caleb Hughes was not convicted
> of murder, and the offense occurred and he was
> convicted at a time when Virginia still had the
> death penalty. Your statement has absolutely
> nothing to do with the Hughes case.
> --------------
> Thats BS, the statement has everything to do with
> it, they just could not get the max sentence on
> Hughes, but because of Democrats they cannot get
> the max death penalty on the next one and the next
> one and the next one or the cop killers rape
> killers robbery killers child killers mass killers
>
>
> They all got a pass from Democrats; next Dems will
> want convicts to vote , their working in it
>
> Only sick weak Democrats could piss their pants
> about the gun a killer used then give all the
> heinous killers a pass on taking their lives to
> insure they never kill again

Why are you so anti-American?

Posted by: Thomas Jefferson/Geo Mason ()
Date: November 30, 2021 12:08AM

Hanging by the neck until dead is a constitutional method to execute the worst of killers to insure they never repeat their crimes

Posted by: Jewels Doe ()
Date: December 17, 2021 10:43PM

I definitely think he's guilty but the polygraph means nothing to me. I failed a polygraph and I know I was telling the truth. If you have any stress about something you can easily fail a polygraph. Imagine how stress you'd be if you were being accused of raping and murdering a 6-year-old little girl and you hadn't done it. You'd fail the polygraph too. Although I do think he's guilty and I don't think any sex offender who has murdered and raped should ever be released You simply cannot change sexual nature. No matter how long you're locked up, if you're attracted to little children, that's not going to change with time. I'm a 52 year old woman, and I've been attracted to men my whole life, No amount of time locked up would change my sexual orientation.

Posted by: You Can Change Them ()
Date: December 18, 2021 02:19AM

The same way the Japanese protect Gisha houses, by castration making the Gisha guards into eunuchs, but then there's still that chance , a wooden chair a wild spring action old helmet 1800 volts at 10 amps and that takes care of that chance

Want a free sample view of that old spring action helmet , would you push that red button if there was no shadow of a doubt a killer did it. In Hughes case that shadow remains as the girl's body was never found with hard evidence that tied him to her murder , when it comes to the death penalty circumstantial and DNA evidence alone just does not cut it, that's what Democrats should have changed with Virginia's death penalty to make hard evidence and a witness required with circumstantial and DNA also allowed to make sure there are no shadows of doubt to charge and prosecute a person on a death sentence charge of capital murder then if convicted and appeals run out burn the killer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4B7JfYECNc

All said and all done Hughes has served his time and must be left alone , that's the law obey it or you may find yourself in prison

Posted by: 7 to 8 years ()
Date: December 18, 2021 05:57AM

Jewels Doe Wrote:
> I definitely think he's guilty but the polygraph
> means nothing to me. I failed a polygraph and I
> know I was telling the truth. If you have any
> stress about something you can easily fail a
> polygraph. Imagine how stress you'd be if you were
> being accused of raping and murdering a 6-year-old
> little girl and you hadn't done it. You'd fail the
> polygraph too. Although I do think he's guilty and
> I don't think any sex offender who has murdered
> and raped should ever be released You simply
> cannot change sexual nature. No matter how long
> you're locked up, if you're attracted to little
> children, that's not going to change with time.
> I'm a 52 year old woman, and I've been attracted
> to men my whole life, No amount of time locked up
> would change my sexual orientation.

Most men start to turn gay in prison after 7 or 8 years.

Posted by: Mind blown ()
Date: May 03, 2022 09:53AM

I recently met Caleb at work. Completely flabbergasted when I first saw him. I'm a crime show, mysteries type person. And he stuck out like a sore thumb. I instantly got that feeling but it was total opposite, I honestly thought he was undercover lol. I've never met an older guy named Caleb. Well it turns out I couldn't let it go. I kept thinking to myself that he looks very familiar. It took about 3 days then I realized after seeing his time card with his full name. Lights went off! I said to myself OMG this is the guy from the Melissa brennan case. Let's just say he gives off all of the vibes of being a predator, murderer, pedophile, and just a weird personality. Granite I know he has spent some time away, but I know people that have also spent time away and they don't act like caleb. He is very defensive about everything. And a way he's kind of OCD about every task that you give him and he has to be perfect. Eat those temper tantrums like a 12 year old. And it's kind of scary. Honestly if I did not know who he was I would still be a little sketchy. Now to make it personal, we haven't been working together long. I am a female I will say that. Caleb is very comfortable with how he talks to me. Some of the comments are very inappropriate. He has taken a very strong interest in me and I can't seem to figure out why. But there are some things that come to mind after doing a little digging. I somehow think that I was brought into this because me and Melissa share the same birthday although I wasn't born until 91 Melissa was born in 89 we share the same birthday as April 13th. I also share a strong resemblance of Rosie Gordon who also was missing from that area. Guys I'm not trying to be funny but this has been a very strange experience for me. I am not sure how to fill about it. Although he comes to work everyday on time and doesn't mind staying. May make him a good employee, or model citizen as they would say. But I don't think he's a good human being. And I hope and pray that Melissa is found one day!!!

Posted by: Kick his fuckin ass ()
Date: May 03, 2022 12:55PM

You can fundraise and get reimbursed for any legal trouble (and then some if you know what I mean)

Posted by: Kessler ()
Date: May 03, 2022 09:00PM

Mind blown Wrote:
> I recently met Caleb at work. Completely
> flabbergasted when I first saw him. I'm a crime
> show, mysteries type person. And he stuck out like
> a sore thumb. I instantly got that feeling but it
> was total opposite, I honestly thought he was
> undercover lol. I've never met an older guy named
> Caleb. Well it turns out I couldn't let it go. I
> kept thinking to myself that he looks very
> familiar. It took about 3 days then I realized
> after seeing his time card with his full name.
> Lights went off! I said to myself OMG this is the
> guy from the Melissa brennan case. Let's just say
> he gives off all of the vibes of being a predator,
> murderer, pedophile, and just a weird personality.
> Granite I know he has spent some time away, but I
> know people that have also spent time away and
> they don't act like caleb. He is very defensive
> about everything. And a way he's kind of OCD about
> every task that you give him and he has to be
> perfect. Eat those temper tantrums like a 12 year
> old. And it's kind of scary. Honestly if I did not
> know who he was I would still be a little sketchy.
> Now to make it personal, we haven't been working
> together long. I am a female I will say that.
> Caleb is very comfortable with how he talks to me.
> Some of the comments are very inappropriate. He
> has taken a very strong interest in me and I can't
> seem to figure out why. But there are some things
> that come to mind after doing a little digging. I
> somehow think that I was brought into this because
> me and Melissa share the same birthday although I
> wasn't born until 91 Melissa was born in 89 we
> share the same birthday as April 13th. I also
> share a strong resemblance of Rosie Gordon who
> also was missing from that area. Guys I'm not
> trying to be funny but this has been a very
> strange experience for me. I am not sure how to
> fill about it. Although he comes to work everyday
> on time and doesn't mind staying. May make him a
> good employee, or model citizen as they would say.
> But I don't think he's a good human being. And I
> hope and pray that Melissa is found one day!!!

So you work with Caleb at V and T Cafe and Grill at 18013 Forest Road #A10 Forest, Virginia 24551. Telephone #434-385-0415. I know Caleb is the dishwasher and busboy. What do you do? Are the buffalo wings good? 8 Wings for $8.95 aint bad. Tell Cala we miss him in NOVA but would love to come to the Restaurant soon.
Attachments:
076682-04.jpg

Posted by: Yummi Q ()
Date: May 03, 2022 09:41PM

Prices are reasonable. Pork chops $16.95. Grilled Salmon $16.95.
Attachments:
c239-Cafe-V-and-T-Cafe-photo-1.jpg

Posted by: mind blown ()
Date: May 04, 2022 09:55AM

What difference does it make to what i do. are you a Caleb fan? Your response is sickening.

Date: May 04, 2022 10:03AM

Kessler Wrote:
> Mind blown Wrote:
> -----
> > I recently met Caleb at work. Completely
> > flabbergasted when I first saw him. I'm a crime
> > show, mysteries type person. And he stuck out
> like
> > a sore thumb. I instantly got that feeling but
> it
> > was total opposite, I honestly thought he was
> > undercover lol. I've never met an older guy
> named
> > Caleb. Well it turns out I couldn't let it go.
> I
> > kept thinking to myself that he looks very
> > familiar. It took about 3 days then I realized
> > after seeing his time card with his full name.
> > Lights went off! I said to myself OMG this is
> the
> > guy from the Melissa brennan case. Let's just
> say
> > he gives off all of the vibes of being a
> predator,
> > murderer, pedophile, and just a weird
> personality.
> > Granite I know he has spent some time away, but
> I
> > know people that have also spent time away and
> > they don't act like caleb. He is very defensive
> > about everything. And a way he's kind of OCD
> about
> > every task that you give him and he has to be
> > perfect. Eat those temper tantrums like a 12
> year
> > old. And it's kind of scary. Honestly if I did
> not
> > know who he was I would still be a little
> sketchy.
> > Now to make it personal, we haven't been
> working
> > together long. I am a female I will say that.
> > Caleb is very comfortable with how he talks to
> me.
> > Some of the comments are very inappropriate. He
> > has taken a very strong interest in me and I
> can't
> > seem to figure out why. But there are some
> things
> > that come to mind after doing a little digging.
> I
> > somehow think that I was brought into this
> because
> > me and Melissa share the same birthday although
> I
> > wasn't born until 91 Melissa was born in 89 we
> > share the same birthday as April 13th. I also
> > share a strong resemblance of Rosie Gordon who
> > also was missing from that area. Guys I'm not
> > trying to be funny but this has been a very
> > strange experience for me. I am not sure how to
> > fill about it. Although he comes to work
> everyday
> > on time and doesn't mind staying. May make him
> a
> > good employee, or model citizen as they would
> say.
> > But I don't think he's a good human being. And
> I
> > hope and pray that Melissa is found one day!!!
>
> So you work with Caleb at V and T Cafe and Grill
> at 18013 Forest Road #A10 Forest, Virginia 24551.
> Telephone #434-385-0415. I know Caleb is the
> dishwasher and busboy. What do you do? Are the
> buffalo wings good? 8 Wings for $8.95 aint bad.
> Tell Cala we miss him in NOVA but would love to
> come to the Restaurant soon.

NOw i get it....haha nah i dont get involved with it. he doesnt even know that i know. ive even started talking to him to see if he opens up. something just isnt right with him. and honestly i am afraid to see how he will react when he finds out i know and ive warned everyone! Some days he seems really nice and calm. other days hes slamming stuff around throwing fits. creeeepppyyy!That aint even the half.....and btw yes wings are great!!!

Posted by: Child killing scumbag ()
Date: May 04, 2022 10:18AM

If his employer is aware of his crime he should find a way to fire him. Society did give this POS what he deserved. He never deserved a second chance. He should be executed legally and humanely and any usable body parts donated to actual human beings.

Posted by: Child killing scumbag ()
Date: May 04, 2022 10:19AM

Society didn't give him what he deserved.

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: May 04, 2022 10:50AM

I wouldn't want to drink from a glass he washed.

Posted by: Fire his punk ass for throwing t ()
Date: May 04, 2022 11:37AM

mind blown Wrote:
> Kessler Wrote:
> -----
> > Mind blown Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I recently met Caleb at work. Completely
> > > flabbergasted when I first saw him. I'm a
> crime
> > > show, mysteries type person. And he stuck out
> > like
> > > a sore thumb. I instantly got that feeling
> but
> > it
> > > was total opposite, I honestly thought he was
> > > undercover lol. I've never met an older guy
> > named
> > > Caleb. Well it turns out I couldn't let it
> go.
> > I
> > > kept thinking to myself that he looks very
> > > familiar. It took about 3 days then I
> realized
> > > after seeing his time card with his full
> name.
> > > Lights went off! I said to myself OMG this is
> > the
> > > guy from the Melissa brennan case. Let's just
> > say
> > > he gives off all of the vibes of being a
> > predator,
> > > murderer, pedophile, and just a weird
> > personality.
> > > Granite I know he has spent some time away,
> but
> > I
> > > know people that have also spent time away
> and
> > > they don't act like caleb. He is very
> defensive
> > > about everything. And a way he's kind of OCD
> > about
> > > every task that you give him and he has to be
> > > perfect. Eat those temper tantrums like a 12
> > year
> > > old. And it's kind of scary. Honestly if I
> did
> > not
> > > know who he was I would still be a little
> > sketchy.
> > > Now to make it personal, we haven't been
> > working
> > > together long. I am a female I will say that.
> > > Caleb is very comfortable with how he talks
> to
> > me.
> > > Some of the comments are very inappropriate.
> He
> > > has taken a very strong interest in me and I
> > can't
> > > seem to figure out why. But there are some
> > things
> > > that come to mind after doing a little
> digging.
> > I
> > > somehow think that I was brought into this
> > because
> > > me and Melissa share the same birthday
> although
> > I
> > > wasn't born until 91 Melissa was born in 89
> we
> > > share the same birthday as April 13th. I also
> > > share a strong resemblance of Rosie Gordon
> who
> > > also was missing from that area. Guys I'm not
> > > trying to be funny but this has been a very
> > > strange experience for me. I am not sure how
> to
> > > fill about it. Although he comes to work
> > everyday
> > > on time and doesn't mind staying. May make
> him
> > a
> > > good employee, or model citizen as they would
> > say.
> > > But I don't think he's a good human being.
> And
> > I
> > > hope and pray that Melissa is found one
> day!!!
> >
> > So you work with Caleb at V and T Cafe and
> Grill
> > at 18013 Forest Road #A10 Forest, Virginia
> 24551.
> > Telephone #434-385-0415. I know Caleb is the
> > dishwasher and busboy. What do you do? Are the
> > buffalo wings good? 8 Wings for $8.95 aint bad.
> > Tell Cala we miss him in NOVA but would love to
> > come to the Restaurant soon.
>
>
> NOw i get it....haha nah i dont get involved with
> it. he doesnt even know that i know. ive even
> started talking to him to see if he opens up.
> something just isnt right with him. and honestly i
> am afraid to see how he will react when he finds
> out i know and ive warned everyone! Some days he
> seems really nice and calm. other days hes
> slamming stuff around throwing fits.
> creeeepppyyy!That aint even the half.....and btw
> yes wings are great!!!

Set up a hidden camera and then fire him for abusive behavior. Talk to the owner. Kids go this restaurant for heaven's sake.

Posted by: Unreal! ()
Date: May 04, 2022 11:59AM

A convicted violent murderer sex offender is working at a restaurant that attracts tons of kids due to the Hershey's ice cream bar. This is absolutely unacceptable. He should be able to work but certainly not around children. Construction, plumber, ditch digger, sanitation? Get your stuff together parole board.

Posted by: Hey owner ()
Date: May 04, 2022 02:39PM

If Hughes does something to a child you are liable.

Posted by: Tons of opportunities ()
Date: May 04, 2022 03:39PM

He should be hosing out portapotties or sorting recyclables.

This demon should not be working with 300 yard of children, females or humanity for that matter.

Posted by: .not a lawyer. ()
Date: May 04, 2022 04:38PM

Unreal! Wrote:
> A convicted violent murderer sex offender is
> working at a restaurant that attracts tons of kids
> due to the Hershey's ice cream bar. This is
> absolutely unacceptable. He should be able to work
> but certainly not around children. Construction,
> plumber, ditch digger, sanitation? Get your stuff
> together parole board.

He was never convicted of murder only abduction. Don't get me wrong the guy is a scumbag but he was never convicted of murder.

Date: May 04, 2022 09:08PM

Fire his punk ass for throwing t Wrote:
> mind blown Wrote:
> -----
> > Kessler Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Mind blown Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I recently met Caleb at work. Completely
> > > > flabbergasted when I first saw him. I'm a
> > crime
> > > > show, mysteries type person. And he stuck
> out
> > > like
> > > > a sore thumb. I instantly got that feeling
> > but
> > > it
> > > > was total opposite, I honestly thought he
> was
> > > > undercover lol. I've never met an older guy
> > > named
> > > > Caleb. Well it turns out I couldn't let it
> > go.
> > > I
> > > > kept thinking to myself that he looks very
> > > > familiar. It took about 3 days then I
> > realized
> > > > after seeing his time card with his full
> > name.
> > > > Lights went off! I said to myself OMG this
> is
> > > the
> > > > guy from the Melissa brennan case. Let's
> just
> > > say
> > > > he gives off all of the vibes of being a
> > > predator,
> > > > murderer, pedophile, and just a weird
> > > personality.
> > > > Granite I know he has spent some time away,
> > but
> > > I
> > > > know people that have also spent time away
> > and
> > > > they don't act like caleb. He is very
> > defensive
> > > > about everything. And a way he's kind of
> OCD
> > > about
> > > > every task that you give him and he has to
> be
> > > > perfect. Eat those temper tantrums like a
> 12
> > > year
> > > > old. And it's kind of scary. Honestly if I
> > did
> > > not
> > > > know who he was I would still be a little
> > > sketchy.
> > > > Now to make it personal, we haven't been
> > > working
> > > > together long. I am a female I will say
> that.
> > > > Caleb is very comfortable with how he talks
> > to
> > > me.
> > > > Some of the comments are very
> inappropriate.
> > He
> > > > has taken a very strong interest in me and
> I
> > > can't
> > > > seem to figure out why. But there are some
> > > things
> > > > that come to mind after doing a little
> > digging.
> > > I
> > > > somehow think that I was brought into this
> > > because
> > > > me and Melissa share the same birthday
> > although
> > > I
> > > > wasn't born until 91 Melissa was born in 89
> > we
> > > > share the same birthday as April 13th. I
> also
> > > > share a strong resemblance of Rosie Gordon
> > who
> > > > also was missing from that area. Guys I'm
> not
> > > > trying to be funny but this has been a very
> > > > strange experience for me. I am not sure
> how
> > to
> > > > fill about it. Although he comes to work
> > > everyday
> > > > on time and doesn't mind staying. May make
> > him
> > > a
> > > > good employee, or model citizen as they
> would
> > > say.
> > > > But I don't think he's a good human being.
> > And
> > > I
> > > > hope and pray that Melissa is found one
> > day!!!
> > >
> > > So you work with Caleb at V and T Cafe and
> > Grill
> > > at 18013 Forest Road #A10 Forest, Virginia
> > 24551.
> > > Telephone #434-385-0415. I know Caleb is the
> > > dishwasher and busboy. What do you do? Are
> the
> > > buffalo wings good? 8 Wings for $8.95 aint
> bad.
> > > Tell Cala we miss him in NOVA but would love
> to
> > > come to the Restaurant soon.
> >
> >
> > NOw i get it....haha nah i dont get involved
> with
> > it. he doesnt even know that i know. ive even
> > started talking to him to see if he opens up.
> > something just isnt right with him. and honestly
> i
> > am afraid to see how he will react when he
> finds
> > out i know and ive warned everyone! Some days
> he
> > seems really nice and calm. other days hes
> > slamming stuff around throwing fits.
> > creeeepppyyy!That aint even the half.....and
> btw
> > yes wings are great!!!
>
> Set up a hidden camera and then fire him for
> abusive behavior. Talk to the owner. Kids go this
> restaurant for heaven's sake.

Hey yeah I know... Trust me I'm sick!! My kids are not allowed anywhere near the cafe anymore. I always just bring it home now. I haven't confirmed in my husband just yet because that's my livelihood.and honestly I want to find away to get him fired or at leat leave. Today at work he was quiet to start off with and was real smart ellec about minor stuff. He pisses me off daily. And YES of course I went straight to the owner. Apparently she has talked with his PO. And everyone deserves second chances. Then I told her No ma'am he's a murderer. When I told her the entire story she was like how do you know. I said I'm a forensic freak she has been on edge every since. They all were like how did you find out this type info!! Honestly she's desperate for help and their thought process is he's a good dude. Me I'm just hoping n praying for a slip up of some sort. Like I said he like to talk sometimes. About his dad and his ex wife and how he just met his son. And northern VA but won't say where. If forensics DNA is ever needed I can get it. His cup sits right beside the dishwasher, actually in a weird spot! I'm serious guys I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone else. I'm on the verge to get out of there because of him but I've been there for years and know the people very well. But I can't convince her otherwise.

Date: May 04, 2022 09:09PM

Haven't told in my husband yet...sorry typo

Date: May 04, 2022 09:13PM

Unreal! Wrote:
> A convicted violent murderer sex offender is
> working at a restaurant that attracts tons of kids
> due to the Hershey's ice cream bar. This is
> absolutely unacceptable. He should be able to work
> but certainly not around children. Construction,
> plumber, ditch digger, sanitation? Get your stuff
> together parole board.

Kinda right for real! It is unacceptable. Just know I am not the owner.

Posted by: Kessler ()
Date: May 04, 2022 10:07PM

Mind blown Wrote:
> Unreal! Wrote:
> -----
> > A convicted violent murderer sex offender is
> > working at a restaurant that attracts tons of
> kids
> > due to the Hershey's ice cream bar. This is
> > absolutely unacceptable. He should be able to
> work
> > but certainly not around children.
> Construction,
> > plumber, ditch digger, sanitation? Get your
> stuff
> > together parole board.
>
>
> Kinda right for real! It is unacceptable. Just
> know I am not the owner.

Is the grilled salman tasty? I love salman. I like the ice cream bar you have. I will visit soon. Hopefully you will be my server. You sound like a sweetheart.

Date: May 04, 2022 10:20PM

Kessler Wrote:
> Mind blown Wrote:
> -----
> > Unreal! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > A convicted violent murderer sex offender is
> > > working at a restaurant that attracts tons of
> > kids
> > > due to the Hershey's ice cream bar. This is
> > > absolutely unacceptable. He should be able to
> > work
> > > but certainly not around children.
> > Construction,
> > > plumber, ditch digger, sanitation? Get your
> > stuff
> > > together parole board.
> >
> >
> > Kinda right for real! It is unacceptable. Just
> > know I am not the owner.
>
>
> Is the grilled salman tasty? I love salman. I like
> the ice cream bar you have. I will visit soon.
> Hopefully you will be my server. You sound like a
> sweetheart.

Its pretty decent. I am not a server either. im in the kitchen so most of the time im 1-10 ft away from him. I wish i could say everything on here but this doesnt seem private.

Posted by: Salmon? ()
Date: May 04, 2022 10:44PM

Kessler Wrote:
> Mind blown Wrote:
> -----
> > Unreal! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > A convicted violent murderer sex offender is
> > > working at a restaurant that attracts tons of
> > kids
> > > due to the Hershey's ice cream bar. This is
> > > absolutely unacceptable. He should be able to
> > work
> > > but certainly not around children.
> > Construction,
> > > plumber, ditch digger, sanitation? Get your
> > stuff
> > > together parole board.
> >
> >
> > Kinda right for real! It is unacceptable. Just
> > know I am not the owner.
>
>
> Is the grilled salman tasty? I love salman. I like
> the ice cream bar you have. I will visit soon.
> Hopefully you will be my server. You sound like a
> sweetheart.

To hell with the Salmon. I want the waitress's tuna fish.

Posted by: *67 ()
Date: May 05, 2022 06:31PM

Called earlier today V & T Grill and asked for Mr. Caleb Hughes. He was put on the phone and I said this is Tom Stadinko from the probation office and we need to know where Melissa Brannon is and if you lie we will lock you up for life in Red Onion. He said "fuck you I am going to call the police". I said we are coming for you.

Date: May 05, 2022 09:47PM

*67 Wrote:
> Called earlier today V & T Grill and asked for Mr.
> Caleb Hughes. He was put on the phone and I said
> this is Tom Stadinko from the probation office and
> we need to know where Melissa Brannon is and if
> you lie we will lock you up for life in Red Onion.
> He said "fuck you I am going to call the police".
> I said we are coming for you.

Lmaoooo I wonder what time that was....he was pissed all day long!

Posted by: Bradly P ()
Date: May 06, 2022 10:47PM

Mind blown Wrote:
> *67 Wrote:
> -----
> > Called earlier today V & T Grill and asked for
> Mr.
> > Caleb Hughes. He was put on the phone and I
> said
> > this is Tom Stadinko from the probation office
> and
> > we need to know where Melissa Brannon is and if
> > you lie we will lock you up for life in Red
> Onion.
> > He said "fuck you I am going to call the
> police".
> > I said we are coming for you.
>
>
> Lmaoooo I wonder what time that was....he was
> pissed all day long!

Hey sweetheart. Thank you for the 411 on Hughes. Please be careful around him. He is a sick psychopath who is dangerous. I remember the Melissa Brannon tragedy 33 years ago and how expressionless and cold he was and still is. He has no conscience and deserves to be locked up. I know and everyone knows he killed Melissa after raping her. He should not be working at your nice restaurant. I know he is a dishwasher but still is close to kids at all times and could still harm them. Thanks

Date: May 06, 2022 11:32PM

Bradly P Wrote:
> Mind blown Wrote:
> -----
> > *67 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Called earlier today V & T Grill and asked
> for
> > Mr.
> > > Caleb Hughes. He was put on the phone and I
> > said
> > > this is Tom Stadinko from the probation
> office
> > and
> > > we need to know where Melissa Brannon is and
> if
> > > you lie we will lock you up for life in Red
> > Onion.
> > > He said "fuck you I am going to call the
> > police".
> > > I said we are coming for you.
> >
> >
> > Lmaoooo I wonder what time that was....he was
> > pissed all day long!
>
> Hey sweetheart. Thank you for the 411 on Hughes.
> Please be careful around him. He is a sick
> psychopath who is dangerous. I remember the
> Melissa Brannon tragedy 33 years ago and how
> expressionless and cold he was and still is. He
> has no conscience and deserves to be locked up. I
> know and everyone knows he killed Melissa after
> raping her. He should not be working at your nice
> restaurant. I know he is a dishwasher but still is
> close to kids at all times and could still harm
> them. Thanks

Yup. I kinda got a taste of the real Caleb today. He basically threatened me. He doesn't like authority at all. It's starting to get a little scary, I left work early! He tries to be intimidating for real and non confrontational but you have to have good ears!He mumbles shit and throws fits until he's had enough then he explodes. Even if I never knew about this case I'd already assume he was a physopath! Trust me I keep my eye on him at all times. And I don't get paid too! I appreciate your concern really I do. I'm not sure what this will come about, but I hope it ends with him behind bars for ever!

Posted by: not a cop ()
Date: May 07, 2022 06:56AM

Hughes served his time. Leave him alone. Posting his place of work information here I think could be illegal.

Date: May 07, 2022 10:15AM

not a cop Wrote:
> Hughes served his time. Leave him alone. Posting
> his place of work information here I think could
> be illegal.

No it's not. It's public information how do you think they got the info. I sure as hell didn't post it! And I can disclose whatever information I please about the workplace especially within his requirements is to not work around children. Also he's served his time?? Yeah ok! Murder and you walk free daily and not to mention the judge gave him 50 he served 29
That's 11 years missing from that charge alone. If you don't have info on how to find Melissas body or what could help solve this case then you're irrelevant here.

Posted by: Kess ()
Date: May 07, 2022 11:24AM

not a cop Wrote:
> Hughes served his time. Leave him alone. Posting
> his place of work information here I think could
> be illegal.

Fuck you Chomo lover. Sex offender website is public information. We even know where he lives so fuck you and Hughes

Posted by: not a cop ()
Date: May 08, 2022 04:16PM

Mind blown Wrote:
> not a cop Wrote:
> -----
> > Hughes served his time. Leave him alone.
> Posting
> > his place of work information here I think
> could
> > be illegal.
>
>
> No it's not. It's public information how do you
> think they got the info. I sure as hell didn't
> post it! And I can disclose whatever information I
> please about the workplace especially within his
> requirements is to not work around children. Also
> he's served his time?? Yeah ok! Murder and you
> walk free daily and not to mention the judge gave
> him 50 he served 29
> That's 11 years missing from that charge alone.
> If you don't have info on how to find Melissas
> body or what could help solve this case then
> you're irrelevant here.

He was never convicted of murder.

Date: May 08, 2022 06:17PM

not a cop Wrote:
> Mind blown Wrote:
> -----
> > not a cop Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Hughes served his time. Leave him alone.
> > Posting
> > > his place of work information here I think
> > could
> > > be illegal.
> >
> >
> > No it's not. It's public information how do you
> > think they got the info. I sure as hell didn't
> > post it! And I can disclose whatever information
> I
> > please about the workplace especially within
> his
> > requirements is to not work around children.
> Also
> > he's served his time?? Yeah ok! Murder and you
> > walk free daily and not to mention the judge
> gave
> > him 50 he served 29
> > That's 11 years missing from that charge
> alone.
> > If you don't have info on how to find Melissas
> > body or what could help solve this case then
> > you're irrelevant here.
>
>
> He was never convicted of murder.

Did I say he was convicted of murder? No I did not I said he did commit a murder! That is different we all know the truth. He murdered Melissa brannon and probably several other little girls and young females. So stop trying to read in between the lines, I said what I said!

Posted by: m p ()
Date: May 08, 2022 09:29PM

Hey Mind blown, thank you for keeping us informed with Hughes. He did not get conficted for murder but I am pretty sure and everyone knows he raped and killed her and disposed her body where iy will never be found so yes he has done iy more than once and probably will try to do iy again that is why he should not be working at V & T Cafe and Grill in Forest, VA. He is still a perverted piece of shit who was probably raped in prison and is worse now than before. I have been to your restaurant while visiting Liberty University and love the food but Hughes needs to get the hell out of there now. Thanks and Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there.

PS. Talk to other workers and try to get Hughes out.

Posted by: Practice Putting Your Hands ()
Date: May 08, 2022 09:52PM

Behind your back thru a slot 4 1/2 inches tall and 15 inches long as you back up to your cells open food slot in the state pen to be handcuffed to be escorted in the cuffs leg irons and belly chain to get 1 hour of exercise then returned back to your cell for 23 more

That's what your going to get when you illegally harass a person who served their time .Its done . Your not a state official assigned his case

And a civil suit too its 2022 , you want to talk here then talk but your taking illegal actions trying to get him fired . Don't like it call write email the governor or one of your state General Assembly reps or senator

Date: May 09, 2022 09:33AM

m p Wrote:
> Hey Mind blown, thank you for keeping us informed
> with Hughes. He did not get conficted for murder
> but I am pretty sure and everyone knows he raped
> and killed her and disposed her body where iy will
> never be found so yes he has done iy more than
> once and probably will try to do iy again that is
> why he should not be working at V & T Cafe and
> Grill in Forest, VA. He is still a perverted piece
> of shit who was probably raped in prison and is
> worse now than before. I have been to your
> restaurant while visiting Liberty University and
> love the food but Hughes needs to get the hell out
> of there now. Thanks and Happy Mothers Day to all
> the Moms out there.
>
> PS. Talk to other workers and try to get Hughes
> out.

I completely agree 100%. If you can catch my comment up above it states that I have already warned everyone and even the owner. It's almost as if she is so desperate that she is allowing him to stay. I work yesterday for Mother's Day and he was extremely nice and bought all of us flowers. I am not letting up my guard whatsoever and I plan to protect myself to the fullest extent if he tries something. I am trying to do this the legal way. So I've been trying to research as to how I can help the situation as well as get him out of there.... It's past creepy at this point, he does make very inappropriate remarks towards me but no one else. If you see above I will tell everyone that he has a very big interest in me. I'm not sure if I should contact the detectives working on the case or if I should just make a report about it to the police. Thank you so much for your response, I will try everything I can to get him out of there.

Date: May 09, 2022 09:38AM

Practice Putting Your Hands Wrote:
> Behind your back thru a slot 4 1/2 inches tall and
> 15 inches long as you back up to your cells open
> food slot in the state pen to be handcuffed to be
> escorted in the cuffs leg irons and belly chain to
> get 1 hour of exercise then returned back to your
> cell for 23 more
>
> That's what your going to get when you illegally
> harass a person who served their time .Its done .
> Your not a state official assigned his case
>
> And a civil suit too its 2022 , you want to talk
> here then talk but your taking illegal actions
> trying to get him fired . Don't like it call write
> email the governor or one of your state General
> Assembly reps or senator

I am well within my rights to discuss anything pertaining an employee that works side-by-side with me that it did not even disclose his situation. And I've also stayed there before that I will not try to do anything illegal to jeopardize myself going to jail or even being wrong about the situation. In which I know I am not wrong. You don't work with him side by side you don't see him everyday and apparently you have never met him. So how are you to determine the harassment that he is endured. He has not endured any harassment whatsoever and if you talk to him blatantly he's very adamant about what he says and there is absolutely no remorse for anything. I've even had genuine conversations with this guy, and I will tell you he's not right in the head. But that doesn't justify us harassing him this is a platform for us to discuss the case and anything that we have pertaining to Caleb hughes. If you see in 2019 there is still approved out asking about anyone with any information that pertains to the case so. That means that the case is still open and active and it is an ongoing investigation thank you have a great day!

Date: May 09, 2022 09:41AM

Not approved.....a probe!! And please look up the definition for harassment before you accuse someone of such blasphemy. We aren't calling his cell phone, I'm not harassing him at work, and no one is to my knowledge. The comment about the call to the restaurant apparently was false because no one could recollect anything about a call or anyone calling to ask for caleb. Again if you or anyone else does not have any information as to the whereabouts of Melissa Brandon or any cases or any information about the time of when Caleb used was supposedly committing this act then you two are irrelevant!

Date: May 09, 2022 09:48AM

Oh yeah and another thing Virginia is an at-will State meaning that we do not have to have a reason to fire anybody.

Posted by: Where is Melissa ()
Date: May 09, 2022 11:10AM

You are right. Still ongoing investigation until she is found.

Date: May 12, 2022 08:32AM

Ok so guys question time?
Do you think Caleb will re offend?
If so do you think he wouldn't care if she were black?
Is a sex offender supposed to be working within a certain distance of kids?
How and why Lynchburg VA?
And have they ever given the wife of caleb a polygraph test?
Did you believe her (his wife)?

Posted by: Swiss cheese ()
Date: May 12, 2022 10:40AM

Do I believe the wife when she was helping the investigation? Or when she was testifying for the defense?

Posted by: m p ()
Date: May 12, 2022 01:13PM

Mind blown Wrote:
> Ok so guys question time?
> Do you think Caleb will re offend?
> If so do you think he wouldn't care if she were
> black?
> Is a sex offender supposed to be working within a
> certain distance of kids?
> How and why Lynchburg VA?
> And have they ever given the wife of caleb a
> polygraph test?
> Did you believe her (his wife)?

A sex offender is allowed to work but that is why he or she is on the sex offender registry in which Hughes and your restaurant is on so people who come to your restaurant are fully aware that Hughes works there.

He will probably reoffend. Anyone capable of raping and killing a 6 year old with no emotion is a sick piece of shit who will remain a sick piece of shit until he is a graveyard.

Posted by: maintenance man ()
Date: May 12, 2022 04:40PM

There is a good chance that Hughes is innocent. At the time there was a huge amount of pressure on the FCPD and the VSP to find the culprit so they blamed it on the maintenance man.

Date: May 13, 2022 08:59AM

maintenance man Wrote:
> There is a good chance that Hughes is innocent. At
> the time there was a huge amount of pressure on
> the FCPD and the VSP to find the culprit so they
> blamed it on the maintenance man.

So disregard the circustancial evidence! Ok!

Date: May 13, 2022 09:06AM

m p Wrote:
> Mind blown Wrote:
> -----
> > Ok so guys question time?
> > Do you think Caleb will re offend?
> > If so do you think he wouldn't care if she were
> > black?
> > Is a sex offender supposed to be working within
> a
> > certain distance of kids?
> > How and why Lynchburg VA?
> > And have they ever given the wife of caleb a
> > polygraph test?
> > Did you believe her (his wife)?
>
> A sex offender is allowed to work but that is why
> he or she is on the sex offender registry in which
> Hughes and your restaurant is on so people who
> come to your restaurant are fully aware that
> Hughes works there.
>
> He will probably reoffend. Anyone capable of
> raping and killing a 6 year old with no emotion is
> a sick piece of shit who will remain a sick piece
> of shit until he is a graveyard.

Eventually it will come out and a costumer will approach the owner. And when that day comes I hope to be a fly on the wall or at least standing right beside her. I told her it's bad business. Some of us are telling our folks next week and we shall see how that goes! His demeanor is scary and he's getting way too comfortable. With out a shadow of doubt believe he's guilty and thinks he got away with it! The only thing we can hope for at this point is to do more searches of some of the suggested areas and his word. Also does anyone have info on his dad??? I'm very interested as Caleb got very upset his dad didn't let him have candy as a child!

Date: May 13, 2022 09:08AM

Swiss cheese Wrote:
> Do I believe the wife when she was helping the
> investigation? Or when she was testifying for the
> defense?

Both?! I believe she threw the police off.

Posted by: Ex Cop ()
Date: May 13, 2022 10:05AM

Mind blown Wrote:
> m p Wrote:
> -----
> > Mind blown Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Ok so guys question time?
> > > Do you think Caleb will re offend?
> > > If so do you think he wouldn't care if she
> were
> > > black?
> > > Is a sex offender supposed to be working
> within
> > a
> > > certain distance of kids?
> > > How and why Lynchburg VA?
> > > And have they ever given the wife of caleb a
> > > polygraph test?
> > > Did you believe her (his wife)?
> >
> > A sex offender is allowed to work but that is
> why
> > he or she is on the sex offender registry in
> which
> > Hughes and your restaurant is on so people who
> > come to your restaurant are fully aware that
> > Hughes works there.
> >
> > He will probably reoffend. Anyone capable of
> > raping and killing a 6 year old with no emotion
> is
> > a sick piece of shit who will remain a sick
> piece
> > of shit until he is a graveyard.
>
>
> Eventually it will come out and a costumer will
> approach the owner. And when that day comes I hope
> to be a fly on the wall or at least standing right
> beside her. I told her it's bad business. Some of
> us are telling our folks next week and we shall
> see how that goes! His demeanor is scary and he's
> getting way too comfortable. With out a shadow of
> doubt believe he's guilty and thinks he got away
> with it! The only thing we can hope for at this
> point is to do more searches of some of the
> suggested areas and his word. Also does anyone
> have info on his dad??? I'm very interested as
> Caleb got very upset his dad didn't let him have
> candy as a child!

I beg you to keep your local police department involved with Hughes. He is a dangerous sick piece of shit who is more dangerous now after prison. Prison is a violent perverted place that makes sickos more sick. He was probably raped in prison due to his slight build at the time and blond hair, he is more dangerous now. Blacks fucked him like he was Brittany Spears.

Posted by: Warren Dean ()
Date: May 14, 2022 06:43AM

maintenance man Wrote:
> There is a good chance that Hughes is innocent. At
> the time there was a huge amount of pressure on
> the FCPD and the VSP to find the culprit so they
> blamed it on the maintenance man.

Yeah, lazy cops that don't want to put in the work. Melissa is probably alive and well working at a Piggly Wiggly somewhere in the South.

Posted by: Hughes might be innocent ()
Date: May 15, 2022 06:47AM

Defendant was convicted of abduction with intent to defile. He argued that the evidence was insufficient to support the conviction, that the trial court erred in admitting certain fiber evidence, and that the Commonwealth failed to disclose exculpatory evidence (Circuit Court of Fairfax County, Johanna L. Fitzpatrick, Judge).

The Court of Appeals en banc affirmed, holding that the defendant's contentions were without merit.

No murder charges were filed.

Date: June 02, 2022 11:14AM

I'm back this is still the wildest thing ever. And honestly Phil it is best to just keep him close and keep my eye on him as the owner is not getting rid of him. I was on vacation so I'm back now, and the owner and him have been really busted heads for the last hour seems they haven't got along the whole time I was away. And he's had some threatening demeanor and words come out of his mouth.Hes back comfortable with me even down to tell me what it was like in the 80s. I'll let you know how that conversation goes.

Posted by: Liberty U parent ()
Date: June 03, 2022 01:19PM

Mind blown Wrote:
> I'm back this is still the wildest thing ever. And
> honestly Phil it is best to just keep him close
> and keep my eye on him as the owner is not getting
> rid of him. I was on vacation so I'm back now, and
> the owner and him have been really busted heads
> for the last hour seems they haven't got along the
> whole time I was away. And he's had some
> threatening demeanor and words come out of his
> mouth.Hes back comfortable with me even down to
> tell me what it was like in the 80s. I'll let you
> know how that conversation goes.

Hi. I am coming to town tomorrow and would like to come to your restaurant. What do you recommend? Thank you.

Posted by: Liberty Grad Student ()
Date: June 03, 2022 07:34PM

Been there tons of times. Everything is good there. I would highly reccomend the crab cakes or grilled salmon with a loaded baked potato and side salad. The servings are big and they have a great ice cream bar with hersheys ice cream. Praise the Lord. God Bless.

Posted by: Michael H ()
Date: June 05, 2022 08:47PM

How much is Caleb making an hour?

Posted by: Ex employee ()
Date: June 06, 2022 05:43PM

Michael H Wrote:
> How much is Caleb making an hour?

$11.00 Dollars an hour.

Posted by: Derves ()
Date: June 07, 2022 12:27PM

Michael H Wrote:
> How much is Caleb making an hour?

$6.66.

Date: June 15, 2022 08:47AM

Im not commenting on this page again until US Marshalls are picking his ass up from work then I'll update you guys with the best news about this whole ordeal!

Posted by: Time Served ()
Date: June 16, 2022 09:37AM

Mind blown Wrote:
> Im not commenting on this page again until US
> Marshalls are picking his ass up from work then
> I'll update you guys with the best news about this
> whole ordeal!

So it sounds like you hate the US Constitution and The Bill of Rights and all that shit huh?

Date: June 19, 2022 10:03PM

Yeah an obviously you don't know the United States Constitution or the bill of rights. Or the VA state laws. It is still an open investigation, what do you people not understand. Caleb is still the prime suspect in a murder, rape, abduction case of Melissa Brannen.

Date: June 19, 2022 10:06PM

In lamest terms, if her remains are found or Caleb somehow confesses or slips up some information, he will be tried and charged with MURDER!! As he should be and this most likely wasn't his only! Keep your eyes open a predator is on the loose. You can't change my mind on that, and I know what I've dealt with these past few months with him. It has been pure hell!!!

Posted by: pLucKy dUCk ()
Date: June 19, 2022 11:06PM

not funny. Wrote:
> Funny thing about this thread is that nobody would
> give a shit if the little girl was black.

Not true.

Posted by: Thats Not True Duck ()
Date: June 20, 2022 12:02AM

All children are innocents no matter the race and must be protected as they can not protect themselves

Date: June 20, 2022 12:31AM

Thats Not True Duck Wrote:
> All children are innocents no matter the race and
> must be protected as they can not protect
> themselves

You think that’s why I quoted the comment and disagreed with it?

Posted by: Hey faggots shut up ()
Date: June 20, 2022 12:34AM

You're either against the pedo or with him. Quit your Nancy Boy bickering.

Posted by: Hey closet faggot shut up ()
Date: June 20, 2022 06:20AM

On the night she disappeared, Hughes expressed an interest in scoring with adult women at the party.

Posted by: looks like a duck ()
Date: June 20, 2022 06:53AM

There is no evidence that anyone was murdered in this case. That is why no murder charges were ever filed.

Posted by: Your life must suck LOL ()
Date: June 20, 2022 08:24AM

looks like a duck Wrote:
> There is no evidence that anyone was murdered in
> this case. That is why no murder charges were ever
> filed.

Yeah the little girl probably changed her name and appearance and moved away.

Why would any reasonable person jump to the conclusion she was murdered? Probably suicide.

#austism

Date: June 23, 2022 10:02AM

There's absolutely no way he should've be paroled! At all. He's a monster and for any of you on his side or have a "feeling" he's innocent is crazy and needs to leave this forum! Some people have expressed some serious concerns involving this case n some are just being straight stupid with the comments. I often wonder if he is on here! And if you are- there is a special place for you and I pray to God that you are put away again. You're a monster and have no conscience about anything!

Posted by: cant trust white men ()
Date: June 24, 2022 04:59AM

Caleb Hughs is a white man is he not?

Date: June 24, 2022 07:56PM

The U.S. has a nearly 80% recidivism rate...what's the probability that history will repeat itself?

Posted by: recidivism ()
Date: June 24, 2022 08:30PM

C93-D80-E5-0-C1-D-4412-9-E3-E-D72-F75-F6-E21-B-4-7

Posted by: He's friends with ()
Date: June 24, 2022 09:09PM

Michael Josef Basl

Posted by: You can find him on ()
Date: June 24, 2022 09:10PM

Strath road

Posted by: That's in ()

Henrico

Posted by: There's a food lion by ()

The sex offender house

Posted by: 96 ()
Date: June 24, 2022 09:11PM

Dodge ram van

Posted by: 96 old ass ()
Date: June 24, 2022 09:11PM

Ford Taurus

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.