HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Sxumer Shutdown ()
Date: January 14, 2019 07:06AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Date: January 14, 2019 07:10AM

They are all corrupt. Crooked from start to finish.

Making America Great Again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 14, 2019 07:49AM

This is what president Trump wants to put a stop to and why they hate him so. He represents all Americans and they represent lobbyists.

God bless president Trump and all Americans.

FUCK LIBS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: hktvc ()
Date: January 14, 2019 09:42AM

democrats are everyone except americans - and a few people who just don't realize obama and jimmy carter are not really the same regime

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Head up ass yet again... ()
Date: January 14, 2019 11:01AM

Number One Deplorable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are all corrupt. Crooked from start to finish.

It's pure fucking assholes like you and the corrupt Washington Examiner that are the worthless ass-clowns here. You announce that there will be no more vote on the floor this week, and people will go off to get some work done at home. Duh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: better check your math ()
Date: January 14, 2019 11:10AM

Head up ass yet again... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Number One Deplorable Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They are all corrupt. Crooked from start to
> finish.
>
> It's pure fucking assholes like you and the
> corrupt Washington Examiner that are the worthless
> ass-clowns here. You announce that there will be
> no more vote on the floor this week, and people
> will go off to get some work done at home. Duh!

30 MOC’s call Puerto Rico their home district?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: So fucking dumb... ()
Date: January 14, 2019 11:17AM

No, and no sense at all calls YOU its home district. Asshole Trump thinks he can steal appropriated disaster funds from PR and use them for His Wall. Some will want a first hand look at what that would mean so they can try ro shove some more truth up that loser's ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: GOP = Party of Shame ()
Date: January 14, 2019 11:28AM

Seems like this is an annual meeting that just happens to have been scheduled for a weekend when Trump has shut down the government and earned the GOP more piles and piles of hatred and humiliation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: hdfhfd ()
Date: January 14, 2019 11:33AM

So fucking dumb... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, and no sense at all calls YOU its home
> district. Asshole Trump thinks he can steal
> appropriated disaster funds from PR and use them
> for His Wall. Some will want a first hand look at
> what that would mean so they can try ro shove some
> more truth up that loser's ass.

Here's your hero ….



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXjbXGyQDsE&fbclid=IwAR1qwT78T-rshpZWqUml-2BSh657kkDKoF4Pm-HtyDkgOaZZSNGxHe4_iLA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Tard alert!!!! ()
Date: January 14, 2019 11:48AM

So fucking dumb... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, and no sense at all calls YOU its home
> district.

Well, genius, you're the dope that claimed these MOCs were going "home" to do work. Clearly, you're the fucking moron in this case. You made the statement, now live with it.

> Asshole Trump thinks he can steal
> appropriated disaster funds from PR and use them
> for His Wall. Some will want a first hand look at
> what that would mean so they can try ro shove some
> more truth up that loser's ass.

Wow! These MOCs are fucking prescient. They knew well in advance, before they booked this trip, that there was going to be a shutdown over the wall. Yeah, and I got some nice oceanfront property in AZ you might be interested in. Oh, and what do they need a 100+ lobbyists to check out the conditions on the ground in PR for?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: So fucking dumb... ()
Date: January 14, 2019 01:00PM

Tard alert!!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, genius, you're the dope that claimed these MOCs were
> going "home" to do work. Clearly, you're the fucking moron
> in this case. You made the statement, now live with it.

Such a dumbshit. Turtle Head declared No More Votes, green-lighting everyone to head out of town. 'District work' is what happens over the weekend, but you are likely far too stupid to know about that.

> Wow! These MOCs are fucking prescient. They knew well
> in advance, before they booked this trip, that there
> was going to be a shutdown over the wall.

The meeting is an annual event. Trump's attempts to steal from appropriated PR disaster funds only creates an extra thing to do while there.

> Yeah, and I got some nice oceanfront property in AZ you
> might be interested in.

I'm not interested in anything that worthless dumbfucks like you have to say. You clowns are less compelling than a Preparation-H commercial.

> Oh, and what do they need a 100+ lobbyists to check out
> the conditions on the ground in PR for?

Brain cramp? It's an annual meeting attended by members of Congress. This in fact will be the largest Congressional delegation to visit the island since the disaster of Hurricane Maria, And where Congress goes there are always lobbyists. Keep in mind that staff and lobbyists are each important engines in getting the work of government carried forward. I bet that's another thing that you are just too stupid to understand.

-----
The purpose of hosting Bold PAC’s retreat in Puerto Rico is to see and hear from the more than 3.5 million American citizens who have been working tirelessly to rebuild their lives on the Island after Hurricane Maria. This remains a national priority, and it is necessary for us to be there and honor our fellow American children, seniors, veterans, men and women.
-----

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: So wrong and so dumb ()
Date: January 14, 2019 01:23PM

So fucking dumb... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tard alert!!!! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, genius, you're the dope that claimed these
> MOCs were
> > going "home" to do work. Clearly, you're the
> fucking moron
> > in this case. You made the statement, now live
> with it.
>
> Such a dumbshit. Turtle Head declared No More
> Votes, green-lighting everyone to head out of
> town. 'District work' is what happens over the
> weekend, but you are likely far too stupid to know
> about that.

District work happens IN the District. And, it doesn’t just happen on weekends. It’s why they have “district work” periods built into the calendar.

“District work” does not occur on junkets, retreats, CODELS, family vacations fundraising trips, or any other variety of trips outside the district. Dope. You fucked up, I called you on it. Now, own it like a man or I’ll continue to bitch slap your cowardly ass.

> > Wow! These MOCs are fucking prescient. They knew
> well
> > in advance, before they booked this trip, that
> there
> > was going to be a shutdown over the wall.
>
> The meeting is an annual event. Trump's attempts
> to steal from appropriated PR disaster funds only
> creates an extra thing to do while there.

It creates an excuse for Dems to live it up instead of working to open the government.

> > Yeah, and I got some nice oceanfront property in
> AZ you
> > might be interested in.
>
> I'm not interested in anything that worthless
> dumbfucks like you have to say. You clowns are
> less compelling than a Preparation-H commercial.
>
>
> > Oh, and what do they need a 100+ lobbyists to
> check out
> > the conditions on the ground in PR for?
>
> Brain cramp? It's an annual meeting attended by
> members of Congress. This in fact will be the
> largest Congressional delegation to visit the
> island since the disaster of Hurricane Maria, And
> where Congress goes there are always lobbyists.
> Keep in mind that staff and lobbyists are each
> important engines in getting the work of
> government carried forward. I bet that's another
> thing that you are just too stupid to understand.
>
>
> -----
> The purpose of hosting Bold PAC’s retreat in
> Puerto Rico is to see and hear from the more than
> 3.5 million American citizens who have been
> working tirelessly to rebuild their lives on the
> Island after Hurricane Maria. This remains a
> national priority, and it is necessary for us to
> be there and honor our fellow American children,
> seniors, veterans, men and women.
> -----

Wrong. I’ve been on plenty of CODELS or retreats within seeing a lobbyist anywhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: So fucking dumb... ()
Date: January 14, 2019 01:50PM

Stuff it, bullshit-boy. Lobbyists are a part of the legislative backbone. Go ahead. Make an even bigger ass of yourself by denying it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: tard alert!!!!! ()
Date: January 14, 2019 02:47PM

So fucking dumb... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stuff it, bullshit-boy. Lobbyists are a part of
> the legislative backbone. Go ahead. Make an
> even bigger ass of yourself by denying it.


Backbone? LOL. You’ve overplayed your hand. The fact that you think lobbyists are to be found along every stop, including developing nations, of the numerous CODELS that occur every year speaks volumes about how little you know about such things. Have you found a pile of shit you haven’t managed to step in today?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: PR 69 ()
Date: January 14, 2019 03:05PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: little bird says ()
Date: January 14, 2019 03:36PM

Good chance next week's district work period will be curtailed or even eliminated because of these shenanigans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Don't be a dick ()
Date: January 14, 2019 04:23PM

Check the legislative calendar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: not a dick, just correct ()
Date: January 14, 2019 04:56PM

Events on calendars, like life, can change many times. Just last Congress, for instance, the legislative calendar had adjournment sine die set for December 14th. How'd that work out? Best to leave these things to folks who know more than you about them. Which, at this point, appears to be just about everybody else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Jesus H... ()
Date: January 14, 2019 10:25PM

That’s the best you could do? Xmas is always squishy. Go ahead. Deny it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: January 14, 2019 11:14PM

.
Attachments:
Dwf636_X0A0BOws.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: little bird says ()
Date: January 15, 2019 08:57AM

Jesus H... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s the best you could do? Xmas is always
> squishy. Go ahead. Deny it.


LOL! You got caught in another fuck-up and this is the best you can do? The fact is that this past year was originally supposed to end on Decembee 14. Congress got cute and voted to have the CR expire on December 7. They thought they'd be able to get out of town a week earlier. Trump had different plans.

Tune in to see what happens next week. So far, you're the only one who's been proven wrong in this thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Goober know-nothing alert... ()
Date: January 15, 2019 11:18AM

little bird says Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tune in to see what happens next week. So far, you're the
> only one who's been proven wrong in this thread.

LOL! Weak shit has failed in every regard here except in making yourself look more and more like the phony pretender that you have been from the start. Hardly an unexpected outcome at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: little bird says ()
Date: January 15, 2019 12:21PM

Goober know-nothing alert... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> little bird says Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tune in to see what happens next week. So far,
> you're the
> > only one who's been proven wrong in this
> thread.
>
> LOL! Weak shit has failed in every regard here
> except in making yourself look more and more like
> the phony pretender that you have been from the
> start. Hardly an unexpected outcome at all.


Oh, so sorry, you're so wrong. Looks like you're the wannabe here, dope. I played you like a Stradivarius.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/425415-hoyer-says-house-will-cancel-recess-if-government-remains-closed

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/shutdown-not-no-recess-next-week-hoyer-says

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said the House will not break for its scheduled recess next week if the government remains partially shut down.

“If the government is not open we will not have a recess," he told reporters Tuesday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: you got played like a dumb bitch ()
Date: January 16, 2019 01:10AM

Goober know-nothing alert... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> little bird says Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tune in to see what happens next week. So far,
> you're the
> > only one who's been proven wrong in this
> thread.
>
> LOL! Weak shit has failed in every regard here
> except in making yourself look more and more like
> the phony pretender that you have been from the
> start. Hardly an unexpected outcome at all.


Bwahhahahahahahh. At the exact same time you were posting, Hoyer was announcing that the recess would be cancelled if there was no end to the shutdown. The above poster clearly knows his shit while you know jack shit. Case closed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Legislative calendar ()
Date: January 16, 2019 09:57AM

Dude, you got your sorry ass kicked once. Don't invite a repeat performance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown
Posted by: Samefag Jomes ()
Date: January 16, 2019 10:01AM

Sxumer Shutdown Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secr
> ets/30-dems-in-puerto-rico-with-109-lobbyists-for-
> weekend-despite-shutdown
Attachments:
samefag.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  ********   **     **  **      ** 
 **     **  **   **   **     **  ***   ***  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **  **    **     **  **** ****  **  **  ** 
 *********  *****     ********   ** *** **  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **  **    **     **  **     **  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **   **   **     **  **     **  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **    **  ********   **     **   ***  ***  
This forum powered by Phorum.